[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have I been cursed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: a3694060775_16.jpg (80KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
a3694060775_16.jpg
80KB, 700x700px
hey /x/, I don't normally post or browse here, but I think you guys are all I have left in terms of figuring out what's happened to me. let me give you a rundown of the situation

It all started last Christmas. I was more bored than usual and in a bit of depressive state, and my best friend, whom I normally spend time with 4 or 5 times a week, was in jail. I had nothing to do and no one to do anything with, and this resulted in me sort of falling in with a "bad crowd".

I would spend my time hanging out at the local mall, looking at the holiday decorations and people watching, and that hobby worked pretty well to stave off boredom and depression for awhile, until one day while I was eating a pretzel and drinking lemonade I was approached by a strange group of teenagers.

Now, even though I was 22 at the time, I've got a baby face and they must of thought I was a teenager too, or someone who had recently graduated high school, because they sat down at my table and started talking to me. the "leader" of the group remarked how he had seen me looking at a copy of the simon necronomicon at the mall's book shop the other day (which was true, I thumbed through it for awhile, out of curiosity more than anything) and asked me if I was into "the occult".

cont.
>>
I told him that I had done a bit of reading and had a passing interest in it (which is also true, although I may have embellished my reading list - again, I was very bored and desperate for some kind of human interaction) and he said that it was cool that I was interested and that we should hang out sometime. I told them - full disclosure - that I was 22 and it might be weird to hang out with a bunch of teens but they said it was cool, and one of them even remarked that I could buy liquor for them. I thought nothing of it and just figured they needed the token old friend who could get them wine coolers or whatever for their parties.

i spent about a month hanging with them at the mall and partying on the weekends, and it was mostly completely normal. the only thing that was out of the ordinary (which I completely ignored at the time) was the occasional fight between the leader of the group and a person who I assumed was his girlfriend. I know a couple fighting, especially a teenage couple, shouldn't raise any red flags, but the nature of their arguments is what first started to set off some warning signs for me. Everything would be completely normal in the group and suddenly the girl would break down in tears or start yelling nonsense at the leader of the group, vague stuff like "you can't do this!" and the like.

as time wore on the two of them became more and more estranged, and i would get texts and skype messages from the girl asking if I had seen Jeremy (the leader) and that he hadn't talked to her in days. It turned out J was spending nearly every night at an abandoned house turned all ages social club by a few of the local college dropouts.

cont.
>>
this house had sort of a reputation for being a place for burnouts and junkies, and naturally the group was pretty worried about jeremy. no one else in the group dared go near the house though because someone once got stabbed there, and they were all afraid, which is completely natural.

Now, I've been around the block a few times myself, and I've experienced quite a bit in my short life. I know how to deal with junkies and weirdos, so I volunteered to go visit the place and see what was up with Jeremy. It had been almost three weeks at this point since we had all hung out together, and Jeremy wasn't returning calls or texts. it only made sense that this is where he would be, so I went looking for him. this is where I made my mistake.

I ended up going to the house one weekend night. I knocked on the door and was let in almost instantly. the place was a very typical flophouse - lots of homeless dudes and drug users all sitting around on busted up thrift store furniture and shooting up. I was welcomed so readily because I brought a few bottles of gin. I walked inside and introduced myself and asked a few people if they had seen jeremy.

As soon as I started asking questions, the demeanour in the room became very hostile towards me. people stared at me like I was here to arrest them all, and one homeless guy even asked me if i was a cop. I laughed off the accusation and explained that I was a friend of jeremys and I was worried about him. after i was given the runaround a few times, someone finally told me jeremy had gone out with a few other people to pick up some food and would be back soon. I found a place to sit down and figured I'd wait. I reached over to the table where I had set my drink down and took a sip, and this is where my memories of that night start to fail me.

cont
>>
Looking back on that night, it's obvious to me now that I had been drugged, but when it was actually happening? I had no clue what was going on. I sat there for ages, dissociating heavily, telling stories to a homeless guy next to me and laughing it up. Finally, after what seemed like ages, Jeremy got back to the house. at this point I was nearly passed out - stumbling all over the place, unable to form a complete sentence, and generally making a huge mess. I was only moments away from blacking out. I tried to go talk to jeremy, but he was engaged in a heated discussion with another man, someone I hadn't noticed in the house before.

this guy J was talking to was something else. He sort of had this... magnetic quality to him. He was the kind of person you saw and instantly wanted to talk to. He was dressed far too well to be in a place like he was, and he smelled like very expensive perfume. I managed to stagger my way over to J and the strange man. I tried to tell J that we needed to leave right then, but he refused, and the last thing I remember before blacking out completely was the strange man locking eyes with me and inviting me to stay the night.

The next morning I woke up at home, with dried blood coming from my nose, several bumps and scratches around my face and neck, and no memories of the night before. after doing a bit of detective work I was able to figure out that at some point the previous night I had called a cab to come pick me up, and thats how I got home. I was unable to figure out what else happened. I tried to contact the group of friends I was hanging out with, and I was told that Jeremy's parents had thrown him in the hospital after he apparently suffered some kind of breakdown. as far as I know, he's still in the hospital somewhere out of state. No one else in the group will talk to me, and I'm too afraid to return to the house and confront the people there.

cont.
>>
Tl;dr: Bleach enema.
>>
Now, the reason I ask if I was cursed is because ever since that night, I've been very sick. I throw up after I eat now, no matter how much or how little I eat - I am constantly running a fever, i am plagued by horrible nightmares every night, I am sleeping less and less, my skin is turning pale and brittle, and my hair has changed colors. Was I cursed?
>>
OP got turned into a vampire...

rIP op
>>
>>17826404
Pics of magic color changing hair plz
>>
>>17826482
it just went from being nearly black to practically blonde - like I bleached it, but I didn't bleach it
>>
>>17826497
I called bleach enema. I saw it coming.
>>
>>17826283
I'd say that you were probably just drugged. I had a friend who nearly overdosed on codeine once, and spent weeks after that violently ill, and the effects would be worse if you aren't a regular drug user.
Considering that you woke up with bumps, there's a good chance you might have injected something. Everything here, including the nightmares, sounds like you just had a little bit too much fun in your bloodstream except for the changing hair color. That's definitely an enigma.
Try talking to Jeremy about it. You're probably not cursed, unless a whole lot of unexplainable shit starts happening. Your hair color change could just be because you're really, really sick.
Perhaps you could also try talking to a doctor.
>>
>>17826562
Thanks for the reply, if I didn't have massive anxiety about seeing a doctor I'd do that right away, but this has been going on for months now, much too long for drugs to linger i think
>>
>doesn't post pics
>I-I can't go to the doctor
Roleplayers are hilarious
>>
>>17826924
/thread
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 300x300px
>>17826283
Tits or GTFO. No, that's not right.
>>>/qst/ maybe or >>>/b/
Just wow.
Actually, put this up on >>>/lit/, they could provide you will an unbiased critique.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.