[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - divination general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 35

File: Scanners.jpg (138KB, 1020x1268px) Image search: [Google]
Scanners.jpg
138KB, 1020x1268px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

>What's this Divination thing all about?
The practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by any of a variety of means.

>I'm new to this, help!
New querents should reply to the post of a reader who's currently doing readings. An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer you!
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.

>Please read the STICKY for more:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Also: Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>17784581
>>
File: Shadooby... Static.jpg (79KB, 588x470px) Image search: [Google]
Shadooby... Static.jpg
79KB, 588x470px
>>17787830
NOW ALSO OFFERING:

* YES/NO PENDULUM DIVINATION
* PETIT LENORMAND CARTOMANCY
* WACKY SCRY USING OLD TV STATIC

>Welcome
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0dni2mlXy7j

>Interview
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0VxvfG5NZhY

Chironymous here, doing Morgan's Tarot, Petit Lenormand cartomancy, I-Ching readings, yes/no pendulum divination, or wacky scries for whomever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end! And I may even post your reply in the next thread if this one ends!

I just need you to say something positive*** to me so that I may heal my wounds and help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Location-ish
*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot, Lenormand deck, I-Ching, Yes/No Pendulum Divination, Wacky Scry
*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
>>
File: 1464707763385.jpg (131KB, 500x649px) Image search: [Google]
1464707763385.jpg
131KB, 500x649px
>>17787841
pendulum*
Alexander
Aries
I like a lot the history and old traditions, also love technology
Surrey, BC. Canadá
Can you do like asking that oracle what's coming for me? thanks a lot!!!

>Thanks for helping the community!
>The man who find his love for nature, eventually wake up and remember where he came from...
>>
>>17787841
I want to lick your eyeballs
Leaf
Female
Wacky Scry
Am I going to get pregnant in the next few months?
>>
>>17787841
hey onymous hope you are doing well sending positive vibes your way.

name:seth
sign:leo
description: the philosopher of the group
choice: I'm fairly new to this so what ever you think is best
query:is this going to be a good year for me (anything in love and or college would be greatly appreciated)

sending good vibes and peace your way -seth
>>
>>17785588
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1DWn0xq6azz

>>>17784586
>Hey Chiro, positive vibes to you.
>Edward
>Male
>24
>Virgo
>Asian, 5'8, skinny. I want to care for someone.
>Quebec, Canada
>You choose!
>My crush and I like each other a lot, but she tells me she's not ready for a relationship. I'd like to know how will things turn out with her. Thanks.
>>
>>17787856
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0mRwyjkPB0Y
>>
>>17787841
Why you hate me :( just kidding lol.
>>
File: 252346542376.jpg (175KB, 1280x1370px) Image search: [Google]
252346542376.jpg
175KB, 1280x1370px
>>17787891
I will be careful then ;)
hey I'm really thankful for your work! thanks for warning me about the storm, but also about the calm coming after.. I will be ready for whatever is coming! my anima is strong and I will reach the answer that gives the pendulum!
thanks again, it looks like the universe gift me two reads :^)
hope you have a nice day/night and have some good time! hope you come back to Canadá and visit the beautiful British Columbia!
>>
>>17787857
http://vocaroo.com/i/s08fExUsG7lI
>>
will do i get over it?
>>
>>17787841
Hi Chiro, I hope your life is going swell and that you have something good to live for.
Will
Virgo
Literally soul-searching
Around Colorado
What will be my greatest achievement?
I have no preference on the device you use, whatever best answers the query.
If my question is too specific, a general future reading is good.
Thanks b-r-a-h
>>
>>17787934
>I will be careful then ;)
:)
>hey I'm really thankful for your work! thanks for warning me about the storm, but also about the calm coming after.. I will be ready for whatever is coming! my anima is strong and I will reach the answer that gives the pendulum!
You're very welcome! I'm glad your anima is strong! :D
>thanks again, it looks like the universe gift me two reads :^)
It was my pleasure!
>hope you have a nice day/night and have some good time! hope you come back to Canadá and visit the beautiful British Columbia!
Thank you! You too! Yes, that would be nice! I hope to see it someday!
>>
File: raffael-plato.jpg (87KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
raffael-plato.jpg
87KB, 1200x1200px
>>17787841
There is good reasoning for everything.
John
M
Gemini
Tall and broad. Serious and ethical.
NE USA
Wacky Scry
What will I end up doing for a living. I mean, further down the road, as a career.
>>
File: pagan_priest_by_mindsiphon.jpg (115KB, 700x706px) Image search: [Google]
pagan_priest_by_mindsiphon.jpg
115KB, 700x706px
>>17787935
I'm not being serious here, relax. It was just that it's thanks to him that I got into scrying, and now I can't help but to enjoy doing it pretty damn often, despite the fact that it's draining. Love queries/readings are considered to be a little bit of a meme around these parts, because people ask the most silliest questions at times, like ''does he like me'' or ''should I go for her?''. It's the kind of a thing that you can find out by simply trying or asking, not by querying people who do divination of all the damned things. Go out and live the world, people, not ask silly questions like these!

>>17787822
I see a man going at some kind of a video game, perhaps several, on his computer. From the angle that I see, there's a book next to him on his table, seemingly drawing his attention, or at least trying to. The man keeps playing, while the book keeps waiting. Nothing seems to be happening, seconds and minutes and hours tick by, until I hear someone knocking on the door and telling them to go downstairs for dinner. The man stops playing by that time, and he seems to feel and look rather empty. He stands up and goes outside to take a smoke, but he still has this strange sense of emptiness, or at least there's nothing along the lines of a smile or disappointment. There's nothing. Something is happening, he is still trying, but there's no joy to be found, or there's no joy any time soon to be found...
>>
>>17785639
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1E3LZDFefy2

>>>17784586
>Ava
>F
>21
>Leo
>Long blond with brown roots hair, glasses, black eyes.
>Europe
>Whatever you prefer Chiro-senpai, I just want it to be interesing to you.
>Will I accomplish anything in life, from a career standpoint. I don't think I will be extraordinary in anything, but I really hope I can create something memorable even for a fleeting moment in the future.
>>
>>17785669
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1td1oxL1iRS

>>>17784586
>You are an amazing person because you help others. Hope everything you wish us to come back to you even stronger. Wish you love and happiness; stay healthy
>>Name:
>V
>>Gender:
>Grill
>>Age:
>21 tured this year
>>Sign:
>The best possible (Taurus)
>>Description of yourself:
>Ahh lazy, the best one at doing nothing. Also kinda sad lately. Brown hair, average height.
>>Location:
>Balkans :( (Love my country tho.)
>>Query:
>Um, my love life has ever been a disaster but it has been pretty bad lately. Can I get a neat future love reading? I don't know which type of divination (If it's called like this) is the most suitable tho. Many readers don't like this type of readings so one pendulum "Will V remain single till the rest of the year" will be ok too.
>Thanks if you do mine
>>
>>17788094
Hahah you are a great person. Hope you are right and hope your love life gets better too.
>>
brianna
female
virgo
6'0, brown eyes, dark brown hair
ohio
morgans tarot
i want to know what my future holds. if i should keep going or if my life is over. i've been getting bad feelings recently and i don't know what to do anymore.
>>
>>17785799
>>17787858
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0gun0qXIUQy
>>
>>17788117
Thank you very much! :D You're great! I hope so too, thanks! Best wishes, and take care!
>>
>>17787912
Aww, I no hate you -- I just never did emails! Sorry! I will though! <3
>>
>>17787841
Hey there
I'm ready for the tv wacky scry. So, I hope you are too :)
Hate to be asking about love but:
If I ever find that special someone, what will they be like?

May the force be with you, my friend.
>>
Reminder that spirit guides are demons
>>
File: chart.jpg (171KB, 805x617px) Image search: [Google]
chart.jpg
171KB, 805x617px
>>17787830
male
superbot
Dominican Republic

Yesterday i asked about developing myself spiritually vs making money as life choices. The answer was that i could do both as they're not exactly opposites, but should go into spirituality.

I'm wondering if i could get any guidance or advice on how i could sustain myself and also work towards enlightenment?

adding astro chart in case it's useful
>>
>>17787841
Your forehead looks lovely by the way
>>
<3 <3 <3
>>
File: crazy-lady.jpg (85KB, 502x658px) Image search: [Google]
crazy-lady.jpg
85KB, 502x658px
3 readings only
I require:
>Alias/Gender
>Query and gender if another person is involved
>No generals, please
>Song related to your query or mood
*I'll be back in 10 minutes
>>
>>17788193
lynn/female
what does my future love life look like, if i even have one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws4908LsEAo&ab_channel=TheLazylazyme
>>
>>17788193
Allie, Female.
How will things go for me after I move out?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PrL4NPBxcE
>>
>>17788138
LMAO! Thank you! ;D
>>
>>17788193
Mark/Male
Will I ever find true love in this lifetime?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZUQ3xhmu_A
>>
File: happy-garden-carol-sweetwood.jpg (60KB, 900x357px) Image search: [Google]
happy-garden-carol-sweetwood.jpg
60KB, 900x357px
>>17788201
>lynn/female
>what does my future love life look like, if i even have one.

Colored garden of small flowers and rainbows, just looks like a mix of kid's cartoons and The Sound of Music. A war tank destroy the garden, bringing dust and greyness. The green grass turned into brown mud, the blue sky is sleeping into yellow rapidly, nighttime has come. Yet the stars are still shinning at distance if look up.

Seems you had some idealistic view on what love should be, all butterflies and rainbows, but the reality can be harsh and cold at times, destroying our dreams and illusions. But there's hope ahead, nothing so clear now but it's definitely on your way.

The Runes
1 You - Kenaz
2 Obstacles - Uruz
3 Influences - Algiz
4 Advice - Wunjo
5 Possible Outcome - Sowilo

Lynn, the runes are saying almost the same thing as the vision, you are creating your reality, what you think and feel shall be done, but you must see things for what they are, more clearly. Perhaps you're hanging tight in some ideas that was brought to yourself or from some past events, but lucky you, you're protected, the universe is looking after you and asks you to follow your intuition. Bring some positivity to your life and the happiness will find you, the sun will shine. There are many positive runes here saying you've got this if you change to a positive but grounded mindset. Good luck!

>>17788205
>>17788287
I'm getting yours now and then I'm done
>>
>>17787949
http://vocaroo.com/i/s14lCTP9UbDz
>>
File: 020-2.jpg (49KB, 800x474px) Image search: [Google]
020-2.jpg
49KB, 800x474px
>Allie, Female.
>How will things go for me after I move out?

Windy, why is so hard to breathe? There's a sandstorm coming, a hot air around and barely visible, doesn't hurt, all I see is sand and more sand... Desert, but crossing it isn't a difficult challenge though the traveller is armed but isn't dressed for that. He doesn't belong there but a helping hand is nearby to grabe their arm and take them out of the storm.

Allie, it won't be easy and you may not be fully prepared right now but the truth is, it looks more scary than actually is. You may not be able to see the full picture until you get there but you will have someone to help you out even if you don't realise.

The Runes
1 You - Eihwaz
2 Obstacles - Hagalaz
3 Influences - Isa
4 Advice - Mannaz
5 Possible Outcome - Teiwaz

It's a new beginning for you, everything seems confusing but you have the strength to do it, just don't have enough motivation to do so, and your mind seems to be your worst enemy, preventing to take action. You must remain calm in situations that are beyond your control, instead of trying to fight it or panicking, let it pass. Sometimes the best thing to do is to not do anything, so expect some restrictions. Take this time to consider your attitude towards people around you, sometimes we take people for granted, but someone will surprise you and be a great help. In essence, things will go okay, not without some sweat and if there's legal matters involved you'll do fine if you act fair. Best of luck!
>>
>>17788205
>>17788457
Sorry, forgot to tag
>>
>>17788027
> black eyes
Spooky.
>>
>>17788457
All I have to say to this is thank you. The scry is accurate; I'm well prepared in regards of weaponry, but not in regards of clothing. I wonder who else may help me, and as for the runes, everything is on point. There are very little things to do in regards of legal matters, but otherwise it's all accurate.

Thank you yet again. You're a good reader, Salt.
>>
>>17788478
Haha, I wasn't even fazed. I <3 spooky bishes.
>>
>>17787841
*Ren
*F
*Leo
*Caring, loving, kind
*South
*Tarot
*Will he decide that he wants to be together again? When will he relatively make this decision?
>>
>>17787985
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0fTsViHOfN9
>>
>>17788287
>Mark/Male
>Will I ever find true love in this lifetime?

Mark you name sounds sweet to me and I feel some desperation... Forgive me for the delay, something came up here and I had to stop for a while.

I want to give you a big Yes as an answer because I believe we all have the chance to find love. Perhaps we're looking for something extraordinary and failing to see that it's the little drops getting together that makes the ocean big, so is how we build our love. But let's do your reading on giving you a hand how to find it, ok?

There's a woman in a high window with some golden clothes, the sky looks stormy. Below soldiers marching towards it, ready for battle. It reminded me the Alexander movie when he enters in Babylon (pic related). She sees her beloved, reaching out his hands to give a white tissue, but poor lady loses balance and falls off. Instead of hitting the ground, she hovers and softly land by him giving a short hug as the march continues.

You are a person of value, but you seem isolated. And yet seems you fear for the worst, taking impulsive actions or making you give your everything afraid to lose it.

The Runes
1 You - Fehu
2 Obstacles - Othala
3 Influences - Nauthiz
4 Advice - Algiz
5 Possible Outcome - Sowilo

As I said, you're a person of value and powerful yet your isolation is what halts you to get what you want, perhaps you're too shielded and stuck in some value that was passed on you. But you're resisting that, you're learning to break free and make a good use of your intuition and your connection to the divine. Take your chances with caution, you're going to make great changes in your life. Good luck.
>>
>>17788504
You are very welcome and I appreciate your feedback, hope things turn for the best.

As far as the helping hand is concerned, it's coming when you least expect but need the most, I believe. Just don't panic and everything will be alright. Bless you.
Thank you for doing this, you're really appreciated.
Peter
M
Taurus
Caring, kind, proud, sometimes funny
Europe
??? Whatever you want to do to answer the question.
Does the recently re-friended girl still care about me?
>>
>>17788124
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ZjzACw11WY
>>
File: peter-mohrbacher-bezalielf.jpg (228KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
peter-mohrbacher-bezalielf.jpg
228KB, 600x800px
As promised, several tarot readings because I've got far too much on my head again and I'd rather do something like this instead of think about anything much anymore.

>nickname/name
>gender
>query [please nothing too general or ''does he like me?'' or ''is it going to work out?''; in general, silly love queries].

Scrying's a no go for now. I need to rest that particular part of my mind.
>>
>>17788887
>almost got those quints
oh god why
i know someone's laughing right now

;-;
;;-;;
>>
File: image.gif (987KB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
987KB, 245x184px
>>17788887
>>17788887
>Lily
>Female
>I just had an exam and I think I did well for the most part, but I need to get into a very prestigious academic university this year, so obviously I'm freaking out at the same time? Could you tell me something about that?

I also have another final tomorrow. Wish me luck :)
>>
>>17788887
SG
male
how will the rest of the year is going to work out for me?
>>
>>17788887
Lady
Female
How does my summer look?
>>
>>17788887
>Varus
>Male
>My ex friend humiliated me. Is he going to apologize for that or will we never speak again?
>>
>>17788887
>John
>male
Plenty of interviews this week, most want to hire me. Should I go with one of them or keep looking?
>>
>>17788887
green
female
am i going to reach my goal this summer?
>>
>>17788887
Sara
Female
How do others portray me?
>>
>>17788907
At the center; Princess of Wands, to the left Nine of Wands, right Seven of Cups, and underneath Five of Wands. Left is III - The Empress, Right is Knight of Wands.
The further up center cards is Two of Disks, Eight of Cups and X - Fortune.

Yeah, you're hoping for something good alright. At least you're fantasizing about something more and you do really want it, but the problem is that there's a bit of a conflict underneath all of it. The will tries to push forward and remain strong, giving a sense of something to the fantasies of an university, but yet underneath it's just a bit out of control. The advice seems to be a bit interesting here; less of the knight of Disks, less of remaining well put or ''hiding yourself'', but be a bit more... open. A bit more life, it seems, is needed in you. Being more trustful and hopeful and happy, and not pushing your emotions down into the very ground. I'm a bit shaky on this part, because I'm not sure how the Empress could work in here as advice, but it does seem to be next to the polar opposite of the KoD, which is the warning, what you should not do. And Empress is emotions and passion, while KoD is more grounded, pushing forward, work, and no emotions.
Further up I can see some interesting changes. Change, of course, and likely a bit of luck will be on your side. I think you'll be good, honestly, but there will be an emotional aspect to get through before you're able to fully go forward. It doesn't seem to be all bad though, just... reign in your willpower and emotions a bit more, and just keep going forward.

Sorry. I'm a bit out of it, so it's hard for me to interpret this kind of a spread properly. My apologies, and ask me if you need a bit more clarification.
>>
>>17788361
Thanks for the reading.
There isn't much for me to think about right now besides the future, so this kind of stuff is always fun.
A lot of communication, hmm. Something I'm trying to work on right now is related to that, so I'll keep it in mind for sure.
Once again, thanks.
>>
>>17788887
jazz
female
i want to know what the affect my next relationship will have on me as a person.
>>
>>17788935
Three cards, one of each for the seasons coming up; summer, autumn and winter. The first gets XI - Lust, second Two of Swords, third Seven of Disks. Underneath all of it; Princess of Cups.

Summer, it seems, will be full of desire and will to do something, but I didn't draw additional clarifying cards on that. It's definitely not likely going to be a boring season for you, perhaps hell, you may actually want to go outside and pursue a relationship, find a job, do something at the very least. The desire, the passion, it will be there.
Autumn will likely calm down and cool down, fitting for the card, being Peace and all, to relax a bit and perhaps mentally focus onto something. It's likely the focus card for the three months, and while other smaller things may happen, it's overall going to be peaceful.
For winter though, it seems that you're going to hit some kind of a stop. Nothing will seem to be moving, and you're going to find yourself in a position where you may want to do something or strive for something, but it won't budge. It's temporary, as all things are, so there's no need to worry about that.

The overall theme seems to be the Princess of Cups, which is imagination and fantasy. Quite a watery spirit. So, I'd say it's overall going to be good, but winter's going to be a stop. Still though, it seems you're going to be fantasizing about things, just not sure of what kind...

>sorry for vagueness, but I ain't doing however many cards for this kind of a large, wide question
>>
>>17788971
You're very welcome! :)
>>
>>17788965
Many thanks. It was a good read, I'm just appreciative you took the time, and I hope you get your problem sorted out.

By emotional aspect, do you mean the stress I'm going through right now, or is it the result that will be emotional (negative?).
But if it's looks like a good outcome, I'm pleased.
>>
>>17788990
it's allright, thank you very much
>>
>>17788996
You're stressing out then? The Empress makes more sense; be a bit more gentle on yourself. When the exams pass, move past any sort of emotional hiccups like stress and what not, and things should be fine for you. The appearance of Two of Disks and Fortune is already enough for me to say that things won't be too bad as either of us may or may not think. You just need to take care a bit more of yourself.

No problem, and I'll be good. It's just... life, I suppose. Making a heavy decision, cutting off a few bonds in regards of family, the usual...

>>17788999
Nice trips, and no problem. Have a fun summer and make sure to do something!

>>17788938
At the center; II - The Priestess, to the left Eight of Cups, to the right Knight of Disks. Underneath the Priestess; VI - The Lovers and too, Nine of Cups. Left; Four of Disks. Right; Four of Swords. Eventuality; Princess of Disks.

That's going to be an interesting summer for you, it seems. It'll likely be filled with some kind of happiness or romance, at least there's to be some kind of an interest floating about, but I'm almost tempted to say that you're going to be passive about things and deal with yourself for the time being, not showing emotions. Material and mental stability will be around you, but you're likely going to pay more focus on yourself instead of things happening around, or at least in close proximity. The eventuality is good; a start for something, perhaps a bit more material, hell, with the Lovers and Happiness, I'm almost tempted to say that you may just end up finding yourself looking for a relationship. But it may also likely be work related; a new place, job, seeking out some kind of a thing to work with and ''grow'', so to speak.

tl;dr - you're likely going to be a bit passive, and things around will be good, but internally you're likely going to be dealing with yourself, and perhaps finding some kind of happiness or at least pursuing something out of the urge or will to find someone.
>>
Dee
Female
What's in store for my health?

Thank you
>>
>>17788938
Thank you. Can you explain what the Left Right Underneath thing means?
>>
Yeah, three readings and no more. I'm sorry about that, all of the anons. Ask other readers when they'll show up and around.

>>17789080
It's a spread thing, to give you an idea of where the cards were. There's one card in the center, and everything goes around it. It's the main card, so to speak. It's more for me to help me understand what means what, and hopefully interpret it properly, than for you.
>>
>>17789107
Which spread are you using? Any you recommend?
>>
>>17788023
Thank you very, very much Chiro-Senpai. You calmed me down greatly.
I'm sorry for the late reply. You are indeed a ray of sunshine!
>>
>>17788134
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0mWD0wtD0x7
>>
>>17789254
You're very, very welcome! I'm glad to hear it! :) No worries! Thank you! Your kind words are sunshine to my day as well! :D Best wishes, and take care!
>>
>>17787841
you have nice hair :)
*ange
*white girl gone whild
*wacky scry about my next bf?
>>
File: Way.jpg (251KB, 800x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Way.jpg
251KB, 800x1152px
>>17789283
I giggled my ass off.
Now it's just laying there on the ground, motionlessly
Great stuff
>>
>>17789643
http://vocaroo.com/i/s05xHRBhkRWm
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 751x704px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 751x704px
>>17787841
Hey Chiro, good vibes :)
>Maria
>Female
>25
>Aries
>Perceptive, depressive, red haired, blue eyed
>Middle East
>Morgan's Tarot
>How will my career develop?
>>
>>17789552
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1FKwhqJRCBJ
>>
>>17789746
thanks dude, what letters were there?
>>
I sincerely hope all of you underrage skinny newfaggots have terrible lives. As bisexual retarded-kin Berniebros who believe that other naive 15 year old's on the internet can read your future it's almost guaranteed, so at least there's that.
>>
>>17789840
You're very welcome! I couldn't see specific letters/words. It was like trying to figure out cryptic graffiti moving by really fast!
>>
>>17789855
Thanks for the kind words sir/madam. Your presence is appreciated.
Should I direct you to one of our readers? Or are you perhaps one of them yourself, searching for some queries?
What ever the case may be, I hope you have a nice stay in this thread.
>>
>>17789855
I'll have you know that I'll be 14 in a few months and that I can almost poop by myself now.
>>
>>17787841
Hello there Chiron, love your eyes, probably because they're similar to mine. You can call me Jacob, although that's not quite my name. I'm obviously male. I would really be greatful if you could help me with this girl I've met through the internet. I don't really know how to act right now, and just tell me what do you see/ the cards see regarding us and our future relationship. If it's not clear I'm interested in her, she's intriguing me and I do want to mean something to her.
Thank you in advance!
>>
>>17789921
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1kyghZl2jfE
>>
File: 41pmYibgqVL.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
41pmYibgqVL.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
Oh shit, look what I just found a package of!

It looks like right now I'll also be doing Yes/No/Maybe divination with these cookies, so ask away with those sorts of questions so that I can eat them!
>>
>>17790021
*lux
*female
*virgo
*scry
*recently had my heart broken wondering what he thinks of me now and if we will be together again
>>
>>17790089
Can I have a cookie?
>>
>>17789921
>girl I've met through the internet
>wanting online relationship
ishygddt
>>
File: 1465510216819-776605410.jpg (3MB, 3984x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1465510216819-776605410.jpg
3MB, 3984x2988px
>>17790111
Sorry, this cookie says it's for me, not you.

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM!
>>
>>17790021
Wow the reading was really on point, especially the trip/meeting part, because that was what she once mentioned and I'm thinking about it. I wouldn't be so self-conscious about the situation but this whole thing is weird, she first texted me and stuff but now it comes of as she doesn't want to speak with me. I don't really think that's the case, maybe she just acts that way because of you know; reasons. I mean she doesn't start conversations and stops replying out of nowhere. That's what bugs me and I don't know how to act regarding that. And yeah she is dark haired and I just said Jacob because it's equivalent of my name which you wouldn't be able to read haha. Really insightful and funny listen overall, thank you again my friend and if it isn't too much maybe you have some way of interpreting the problem of communication and not knowing what to really do. Also, really sorry for all that gibberish I'm speaking, it is really late around here.
>>
>>17790140
She lives like 100km away, not really a problem
>>
>>17790089
should I go after him?
>>
>>17790089

am i going to have a good day tomorrow?
>>
>>17790089
I have another question
With the cookies please:
Can I have one?
>>
File: 14655108416371746374114.jpg (3MB, 3984x2988px) Image search: [Google]
14655108416371746374114.jpg
3MB, 3984x2988px
>>17790175
My mouth thanks you for this cookie!

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM!
>>
>>17790209
Thankyou... I want a bite too pls .-.
>>
File: 146551127090243908040.jpg (3MB, 3984x2988px) Image search: [Google]
146551127090243908040.jpg
3MB, 3984x2988px
>>17790198
The cookies work in mysterious ways.

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM!
>>
>>17790089
am I allergic to milk?
>>
>>17790089
will i get gf
>>
File: 14655117254221943432753.jpg (1MB, 2592x1458px) Image search: [Google]
14655117254221943432753.jpg
1MB, 2592x1458px
>>17790201
I don't know if you can see, but this cookie says "maybe"...

But how could I deny you, my love?
>>
>>17790214
You can either go after him, or come after me for a nibble!

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM!

;p
>>
Hey guys I am a new reader here... so if anyone wants me to read them the cards I will do it. I am only gonna do 3 readings cuz I'm slow like that ._.
I am still fairly new so I apologize if its not so acurate. thank you!

things I need
your name or nickname
sign
>>
>>17790277
got time for another reading?
>>
File: 1465512415329-1410216845.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1465512415329-1410216845.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17790254
But cookies are good with milk!

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM!
>>
>>17790287
sure :) just give me your nickname, sign, age and query pls
>>
>>17790297
Aries
and just a general reading please
>>
>>17790272
oh my, now I'm tempted lol
if i go after the cookies we might fight for the last one
>>
File: 1465512588236831615187.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1465512588236831615187.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17790259
If you are as sweet as this cookie!

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM!
>>
>>17790277
lux
female
virgo
what does the person who broke my heart thinks of me and what will happen in the future?
>>
>>17790277
Annie
Leo
Can you tell me about my future bf?
>>
*Mike
*Male
*Cancer
*Im a fairly nice person, very upbeat and try to stay positive at all times. I work a lot don't have as much free time as id like anymore but I love playing video games and snowboarding when I get the chance. Also like hanging with my roommates and visiting family
*Grande Prairie, AB, Canada
* Any kind of reading is cool
>>
>>17790310
There's only one way to solve any problem: ten rounds of bare-knuckle boxing...

Fisticuffs!

There shall be battle like never before!
>>
>>17790344
Oh this will end in blood bath definitely, I must warn you, I have the fastest knuckle of the block
>>
>>17790306
okay here is your reading.. I apologize in advance if its not so accurate. I am still fairly new to this. but im trying anyways here it goes...

so it says here you are in love with someone and this person seems to be in love with you too, they think greatly of you, they are at your feet. okay next to you. you use to have some trouble with money recently? but you're about to receive some good news in regards of money, perhaps a new promotion or some type of business you did. on your left there is this woman who is a bit mad at you, she is going through some troubles herself, she is a rich person... on top of you, it says here you got in a fight with a guy or this guy seriously envies you and this person is somewhat like an enemy of yours... you should be careful with one of your friends, I see betrayal.

anyways hope this is accurate if its not im really sorry :( some feedback will be appreciated
thank you so much
>>
>>17790362
>I must warn you, I have the fastest knuckle of the block
This sounds kind of dirty and hot!

;p
>>
>>17790374
In principle, the reading is not inaccurate ...
Yes I am in love but this is a long and complicated story, it would be nice to think the feelings are reciprocated. Money wise: correct I am planning to start my own business and reckon i will be successful the rich woman does not fit anywhere, The jealous guy could fit my ex-husband, so not too bad, keep up the good practice.. :)
>>
>>17790392
haha I didn't mean that way
but watch out, when you least expect
the cookie is gone :P
>>
>>17790324
hello okay here is your reading, i hope you find this accurate and helpful.

This person doesn't have anything against you and they actually wish you well and they feel really guilty that they did that to you, did you guys broke up because he did some type of betrayal. maybe cheated or lied to you about something? well they feel guilty about it still. it wasn't an easy break up either. this person wishes nothing but happiness towards you. But sadly if you do end up with him the same mistakes will repeat themselves. It would be best to move on from them, let time heal your wounds.
>>
>>17790398
thank you so much for the feedback, I really appreciate it. :) I wish you the best in this new business you're about to start.
>>
>>17790415
Haha, I know! ;p
I will be sure to have a secret stash with you around ;)
>>
>>17790335
well he broke up with me so that is the betrayal and i would not be surprised if he did. i was devastated. do you still think he feels for me?
>>
>>17790297
Sup Horus,

Germán
Cancer
I need to know if I should wait for her or let go.
>>
>>17790277
LeeLoo
Aquarius
Hey Horus,

I spent years in college and got educated, but I'm in a not so great paying job that I hate. I don't want this to be my career path. I recently discovered a passion, and I want that to be my career. However, I live with my parents and am currently saddled with student debt. What do you see in terms of a career? Will I get to pursue the thing I love? How long will it take?
>>
>>17790331
Hello Annie, thank you for letting me read you the cards. I hope you find my answers accurate and helpful. I wish you the best.

here is your reading
He is going to be a guy of black hair and pale skin, he is gonna be a social person. perhaps he might be a fire sign or a water sign (my best bet is either Sagittarius or a Gemini). I also noticed, he is a hopeless romantic. He might bring the much desired balance in your life, it says here you haven't been in the most stable relationships. You are going to find peace with this new person also as a side note this person is economically stable, perhaps he may be someone rich.
>>
>>17790156
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1vfuspF8Rcn
>>
>>17790465
sorry I meant air sign
>>
>>17790460
MultiPass!
>>
>>17790442
hm love wise? not really, they do care about you but I don't see a love relationship in the future with them. My best advice for you is to move on from them...

>>17790460
>>17790450
these two will be the last readings I'll do :)

thank you so much everyone, perhaps tomorrow I'll be around :) Hope you're all well.
>>
>>17790494
LEELOO DALLAS MULTIPASS
>>
>>17790297
Ger
Pisces
Career reading. Am I right to be waiting for a response about a particular job, rather than looking for new avenues?
>>
Hello Germán, hope this reading is accurate and helpful to you.

Okay my reading says that no, you shouldn't wait for this person, this will make you do really stupid decisions perhaps you might give in to an addiction (drugs or alcohol perhaps?) if you keep waiting for them There will be tears if you keep waiting. But don't be sad because there is someone that is on the horizon, they are of pale skin. but yes the cards are telling me that you need to move on from this for your own good.
>>
>>17790513
:D
>>
>>17787830
I'm a sceptic, but here goes

vR
Male
Cancer
Cold, Distant
European Origins

My question, Sir Onymous, Is how long do I have to live? can you perceive what the future holds for me?
>>
>>17790465
>>17790465
Thank You when will I find this man? :)
>>
>>17790460
Hello LeeLoo, hope this reading helps you out and that it proves to be accurate.

As an Aquarius you seem to be the person that loves mystery and you like to be and think different. Okay the cards are telling me that yes you are very miserable in your current situation
you feel as if you're in a mind numbing job. But the cards tell me that if you in fact do this change it will be beneficial for you mentally and financially, but that doesn't mean you're gonna go ahead and quit your job right away no... it means that you need to seek out what you love and until you have grasp of it you can go ahead and quit but you have to be slow and patient. But keep chasing your dreams because there is good things happening if you do. but if you do stay in the same situation you might start developing mental health problems (perhaps depression)
>>
>>17790582
>how long do I have to live?

Literally the worst thing you can ask to be divined.

Are you ill anon? Is there a reason you suspect you will not live to old age properly?
>>
>>17790641
Why is it the worst?

It's one of my burning unanswered questions right now, sorry if it's an inconvenience.
>>
>>17790641

how are you tonight sevis?
>>
>>17790582
I'm fairly new to /div/ but I can do a RW spread for you.

Queen of Swords
The Chariot
Four of Swords

My guess is, you'll have a while to live. You'll remain tied down to the things you feel give you a wholesome life, essentially things raising you above those around you. That's what will drive you, being better than everyone. You'll die peacefully at an old age however, free of any regrets, but not quite fulfilled.
>>
>>17790661
So I have a fair amount of time on my hands and struggle to find fulfillment?

Sounds about right, Thanks, Anon
>>
>>17790672
To elaborate, what I mean is you'll pursue knowledge and understanding as a way of bringing happiness into your life, but you'll find that it'll just sort of elude you.
>>
>>17790681
Will the knowledge and understanding I seek be objectively wrong?

Does it just leave me empty? Does it make me better or worse?

Is it not what I was expecting? Is my ambition too high? You say in the end I'll have no regrets, but if I miss my ambition, will that not be a regret?
>>
>>17790597
What career did you see me pursuing? If you don't mind my asking?
>>
>>17790563
Thank you my dude.
>>
accelerated readers?
>>
>>17790582
http://vocaroo.com/i/s00h79wqZ41G
>>
File: Quantum Leap Accelerator.jpg (199KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Quantum Leap Accelerator.jpg
199KB, 720x540px
>>17790907
>>17790907
>>17790907
I'm in 1st grade and already seated at the gifted table!
>>
>>17790597
>>17790641
>>17790914
Can one of you guys help me?
Looking to know what's going to happen with M tomorrow. Thanks.
>>
Anyone doing scrying? Those readings by NewHelp were pretty damn cool.

Bret
M
Cancer
General reading please for relationships or business or whatever you see of interest
>>
>tfw your favorite reader bv doesn't do readings anymore
>>
>>17791000

he did a few reads in the last thread, and he does some on anon occasionally. also nice trips
>>
>>17791070
he does exchanges and not everyone can exchange :\
>>
>>17791105

if you ask him nicely he might oblige :3
>>
he will also read you if you're a single female
>>
>>17789737
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1KGwNfatPBT
>>
who is divs favorite reader?
>>
wow sorry for the delay

>>17790652
>Why is it the worst?
because divination is more than a prediction, if you ask the question, the answer may become the reality.

>>17790658
I am well, thank you :) not reading tonight, sorry all. Actually going to head out until tommorow. Should be reading tommorow night.
>>
>>17790106
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1lqoj2FoOCi
>>
>>17791240
I thoroughly enjoy reading Io's scrys, although in my case it's always bad news for me. They're very well written though and interesting.
>>
>>17791240
I like Chiron a lot he is so sweet and awesome. his readings are always on point
>>
>>17791240
I love them all! I might be a little drunk currently but i mean it <3
>>
Anyone mind doing a reading, it would be much appreciated
Jacob
M
Pisces
Just a general reading, or anything you find intresting.
>>
I'm new to this stuff, but I feel lost and could use a little bit of direction. I hope someone picks me up, but if not, I'll try again in the future.

Here's some information you may (or may not) need for a proper reading:

> Eric
> Male
> Aquarius
> Warm, friendly
I've been trying to find a job for a while now, and there's been a lot of change recently. I've gotten plenty of interviews, but none of them seem to like me enough to hire me in spite of my positive attitude.

So I guess my query is: Am I going to be able to slide into a job/career anytime in the near future? Or should I focus more on making money online?

If there's anything else interesting in there, good or bad, definitely share it. Thanks ahead of time.
>>
>>17788647
Badass. Yeah, I want to be a fiction writer. It seems like such a relief it actually came out in the reading, because everyone knows how unreliable that career choice can be. I've gotten good indications from readers here in the past, but I still can't find the confidence in myself.

I don't know about the light, except that I'm into mystic studies. Perhaps I can apply what I'm learning, which is the direction I've been going in, heh.

Yeah, The Cross. When I look up the tarot card that corresponds to me, I get The Hierophant. Funny it would match up like that, but I never really understood it. You gave me some great ideas though.
>>
>>17791240
Everyone is cool in their own way.
But my personal favourite is Sir Chironymous the wise.
>>
>>17791716
That's awesome that you want to be a fiction writer! I just finished writing a feature length science fiction screenplay that I need to start submitting places. I started off trying to write a monomyth, but then I found Dan Harmon's story circles much easier and more conducive to work with. (I'll never have writer's block again!) Beat sheets and scene cards are also worth checking out. I'm glad it was a relief for writing to come up in the reading! Definitely be confident in yourself, my friend! Do not get discouraged! :)

Very cool! :D

Oh, wild, that makes more sense now! Really, I should have thought of The Cross in terms of /x/, heh. Makes sense! Glad I could give you some great ideas! :D

Best wishes, and take care!
>>
>>17788704
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Wj63zzZvMO
>>
>>17791330
>>17791389
<3
>>
>>17788584
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0KZxTcDGCdc
>>
>>17791158
Thank you so much!
>>
>>17792070
You're very welcome!
>>
>>17787841

YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT PERSON! I LOVE YOU DUDE! THANK YOU VERY MUCH :D

jepoy ( jeh poi )
male
An Asian guy that loves adventure and interesting stuff.
South east asia
wacky scry,pendulum and lenormand deck.
can you tell me something about my spiritual path. thank you
>>
>>17791863
Thank you so much! You're an amazing person! Your kind and motivational words got me back on track!
>>
>>17790914
Thanks for this, Sir Onymous

I must say you have a very positive, refreshing outlook. Appreciated!
>>
>>17787841
Jake
Male
Aquarius
An introvert, want to be military man, maritial artist.
Saskatchewan Canada
Morgans tarot(please and thanks)
Mostly wondering about a military career and if it may be in my future.
>>
>>17787830
My name is Cunt Puncher
Sagittarius
69 years young
My question is - how disappointed are your parents?
>>
>>17792521
Jake here forgot to post something positive.

Hope everybody in this bread gets good news!
>>
Is it possible to git gud at tarot when you have a naturally shitty intuition? (literal autism etc.)
>>
Name: Darko (some of you know me)
Sagittarius
Brown Hair
Blue Eyes
182 to 188cm tall
Ethnicity: West Slav/Slovak
Trying and failing to change myself

Whoever decides to read and whatever method they want. I dont much care.

Query: What is the outcome of me doing a fuckton of blood pacts and talismans?

Query 2: What awaits me in the future if I stay this course?
>>
>>17792658
Braca!
>>
>>17792685
U kojem si kraju brate?
>>
>>17792700
English?
>>
>>17787841
>You give very good readings
>aleister
>male
>19
>libra
>you did a reading for me not too long ago but in short im a grey aligned shaman with a fuckload of mental problems and a desire to break my chains
>southern usa
>use whatever method would be best for this query
>Okay I've been trying to astrally project for a long time. Embarrassingly enough I am not one of those shamans who has a natural knack for projecting astral imagery or willingly projecting and this has been a detriment to my practice. Part of what I do is significantly stunted by an inability to project astral imagery which comes in part from a lack of astral projection imo. I would like to know, what method of projection is most likely to yield success for me, and what might be stopping me?
>>
>>17792751
Its nothing worthy of note to be honest.
>>
>>17792658
Standing at the sea
Sun is engulfed by the clouds
The stormy waters rise
Young one digs the shore
Old rotten skull comes to life
Given a breath of fire,
And in gold their bones shine.
One hand a red fruit, the other a pouch.
A knight rises through the forces of the Sky
With the thunder on his sword
A slash breaks the skeleton of gold
The fruit, pouch and bones are turned into dust.
A warm hand is offered to lift
The child is no longer scared
May your heart be at ease
And you struggles finally rest
>>
>>17792823
Thanks for your time. Didn't think I'd be lucky enough to get a scry. I'll save it into a txt like I've done with all others. Also if it isn't too much trouble, may I know what method you used?
>>
>>17792837
You're welcome, I hope this can help you somehow. I intended to do scrying with runes as I've done yesterday but sadly I have little time and the environment isn't helpful.

The method I use is mental scrying. I simply focus on the query, repeating it to myself while I breathe slowly with my eyes closed to reach a trance state, then the images starts to gain life in my mind's eye like a short movie.
>>
>>17792886
May I ask for a reading too, please? Right now I have 3 important people in my life... one we can call Gord, one we can call Marcus, and one we can call Hope... I feel like there was a reason I met these people... would you be able to see what their impact is on my life, and any potential future I have with them? Especially Marcus, I'm worried about that person the most... thank you for your help and time! If you are unable to, I understand as well...
>>
>>17792886
hello silver nitrate can you tell me what will happen with me and the man I desperately loved in the future?
>>
>>17792886
Are you doing more? Can you tell me about my future bf?
>>
>>17787841

Onymous I really REALLY need a reading from you man, you've always been so honest and accuarate with me that I need to hear from you again!

I really hope you're doing fine my friend! You have no idea how much strength and hope your last reading gave me months ago. However, I'm in the middle of a struggle now so I hope I can hear from you some advice and divination stuff...

Anyway, I've been seriously trying to send you positive energy every once in a while everytime I check the notes I took from the last reading you gave me! I hope you are ok man, wishing the best for you.

Now let's get down to my query shall we please?

>Romero
>Male
>Capricorn
>I'm short 5'7''. 122lbs, mid length brown hair, thin... Just a healthy 22 years old man. I'm honest, hardworking, negative from time to time but I'm trying to be more positive since your last reading, I'm hardworking even though I'm lazy from time to time, my friends say I'm a good friend, I'm respectful and quite an overthinker in a daily basis.
>South of Spain
>I'd like some of Morgan's Tarot please.
>I'm in the middle of some tough exams. I'm putting a lot of work studying for over a month now and I keep going but lately I'm feeling tired and quite sad and depressed right now since I still can't find love (If you could some of that newpendulum divination about if I'll find a girlfriend soon that would be awesome but don't do it if you are busy), and I feel mentally burned out... I would like to know about how will things end up. What will the outcome be?

Thanks again, not for me, but for the help you provide to us all. You have no idea how much you are helping people here everytime you do your think buddy.

Please take care, you are really worth a lot! :)
>>
>>17792886

It is a bit vague but I will be able to make sense of it later.
>>
File: slvrK9V.jpg (44KB, 605x340px) Image search: [Google]
slvrK9V.jpg
44KB, 605x340px
>>17792904
>>17792906
>>17792911
I'm sorry, I wish I could but I don't have much time to do readings now. I'll come back later and catch up with you if another reader doesn't take your queries, just let me know.

>>17792931
That is indeed, for some reason came to me as a form of poetry. Still wish you good luck, kid.
>>
>>17792700
Slovenije. Ali sam pola srba. A odakle iz srbije si?
>>
Call me, T
Male
Scorpio
Tall, blonde, Caucasian.
AUS
Anything, Tarot preferably but any help is good help!

I believe I'm being watched over, and that they're trying to help (which I believe they've been trying to do my whole life) I come from a skeptic background so my thought of this was shunned so I think I'm out of touch with it, should I try contact them? Would trying to get my own divination tools help get contact?
>>
Did a couple readings for myself, generally asking what I should do in the immediate future.

>One-card Tarot
>Magician, reversed
>Reversed, the Magician can indicate greed, deceit, manipulation and using one’s skill and ability for negative ends. It can reflect trickery and cunning, untrustworthiness and mental confusion.

>Stichomancy
>Pick random book off of shelf
>Peter Pan
>"In the midst of them, the blackest and largest in that dark setting, reclined James Hook, or as he wrote himself, Jas. Hook, of whom it is said he was the only man that the Sea-Cook feared. He lay at his ease in a rough chariot drawn and propelled by his men, and instead of a right hand he had the iron hook with which ever and anon he encouraged them to increase their pace. As dogs this terrible man treated and addressed them, and as dogs they obeyed him. In person he was cadaverous and blackavized, and his hair was dressed in long curls, "

Is the universe really telling me to scam and treat people like dogs? Had to laugh at those.
>>
File: cthulhu_by_dogmeatsausage.jpg (233KB, 1032x1566px) Image search: [Google]
cthulhu_by_dogmeatsausage.jpg
233KB, 1032x1566px
Been a while since I've done this. Bibliomancy with the book Necronomicon, which is really just a collection of various stories by H. P. Lovecraft.
All I require from you is your query, and perhaps gender for easier clarification and of course, depending on the query, it would definitely be nice to have it.
>>
>>17793095
Female here, I want to know what can I do to win his trust back, thanks.
>>
>>17793095
female
can you tell me about my next lover?
>>
>>17793095
Male
Future love reading, please.

Thank you
>>
>>17793095
Female
Future love reading
>>
>>17793095
Male. I would like a reading on the most necessary self-improvement, thanks.
>>
>>17793095
Female
What does he think of me?
>>
>>17793095

What's my short-term career outlook?
Female.
>>
No serious questions, please. While this book may give you some answers, it may be a difficulty to translate them into sensible advice. Let us proceed onward either way!

>>17793100
...carry the brain-cylinders intact through space was an easy matter.
...planet.
Much of the material which I correlated will be later published by the American Archaeological Society, but there was on box which I found exceedingly puzzling, and which I felt much averse from showing to other eyes.
...carrying books and in conversation - speech consisting of a kind of clicking.

From all of this, I would be suggesting a conversation, one that would be carried by you and perhaps it would not be too emotional; use your mind and think up of an idea or a plan to go through while you're doing it. Explain your actions or whatever it is that you did rationally. It may require a bit of effort though.

>>17793105
... through the dust of the spectral nave to the front vestibule where he had seen a door and a staircase presumably leading up to the blackened tower and steeple - objects so long familiar to him at a distance.
... was the kind of thing he had been talking about - an aperture of the network of tunnels that used to undermine the hill.
What was, or had been, on the couch I cannot and dare not say here.

Something, or someone familiar, or you need to do some bits of exploration on your own here. It's not going to be too easy, and it won't be clear to you straight from the get go as to where and whom you're going to be with. Exploring and more exploring, likely through something that you've already been through or dealing with someone from before.
>>
>>17793104
... worlds exist at our very elbows, and now I believe I have found a way to break down the barriers.
... Museum of Fine Arts wouldn't accept it as a gift; and I can add that nobody would buy it, so Pickman had it right in his house till he went.
... ghastly jest or warning by discharged servants, yet they know in their hearts that the truth is something infinitely more terrible and incredible.

Someone you're likely going to connect with very well, someone a bit out of your reach, but yet close enough to you to get to, by some incredible, sheer luck. Likely going to come with a bunch of rumors and intrigue as well; people around may warn you to stay away from this person.

>>17793109
... nearly-exposed rock surfaces showed an entire absence of those Archaean and promordial strata for which he was looking, and which formed so great a part of the colossal peaks that loomed up at a tantalizing distance from the camp.
Ygnaiih... ygnaiih...
... and the hapless farmer's mind was proof against more sorrow.

It does not look well for you, it seems. You're likely going to find somebody that you've been seeking, either by sheer luck or fortune, and it's going to be so strange and incomprehensible, and it will end badly, full of sorrow. Likely just a relationship of some kind, or likely a short fling, going sour.
>>
>>17793095
female
what will happen with me and my crush?
>>
>>17793135
>one that would be carried by you and perhaps it would not be too emotional
oh yeah, I have to control my emotions, anything from him just makes me shiver of anxiety

>use your mind and think up of an idea or a plan to go through while you're doing it.
so rehearse what I'm going to say and predict the possible outcome?

>Explain your actions or whatever it is that you did rationally. It may require a bit of effort though.
I have apologised and explained what happened, he says it's cool but I know he's not over it...
>>
>>17793110
At the start...
It had to be done my way - artificial preservation - for you see I died that time eighteen years ago.
...have been a deed so monstrous as to damn any accountable being to eternal torment.
...aspects and upon my experience beneath the earth.

Several parts seem to point to things that have happened in the past, or at least you need to be looking at foundations of yourself and working from there. Aspects of yourself that you need to be reviewing. Something buried... something you may not want to admit to yourself? Subconscious fears/issues? Good luck.

>>17793114
... rush into the bathroom.
... and were afraid of them.
... brooding, tenacious horror and preternatural malevolence which impressed me even more than it had impressed the good doctor.

I do not think he has a good opinion of you, from what I'm reading here. May be slightly scared of you, but at the same time, you've left an impression on him that's definitely going to linger. You're just perhaps a bit too stoic or something along the lines of that. Open up, if you want to talk more to him.

>>17793154
Yes, it's best to control and be rational about this. Perhaps you simply need to explain yourself yet again, without putting in emotions yet again, or simply take his word on it and just relax. Give it time, if you think that he's not over it, then explain yourself again. Persistence sometimes is the key, but see when it becomes an annoyance. Some things are just hard to forgive for and about.
>>
>>17793095
What will my next job be like?
Female
>>
>>17793095
Female
Does the guy I like return my feelings?
>>
>>17793117
He had not noticed the time on the Kingsport steeple, though he could easily have made it out with his pocket telescope; but he knew his lateness was something very strange and unprecedented.
Having now thoroughly explored the ground floor, Blake ploughed again through the dust of the spectral nave...
... more a center of notice than the antagonists...
... much familiarity...

Same old, same old. Perhaps you're going to get something happening, or perhaps you're going to get yourself in a bit of trouble from more attention, but either way, things will be just as they were... nothing changing.

>>17793149
...ghoulish with a dim atavistic menace which I had not seemed to notice in the daytime.
... that sprawled open to the sky like a great spot eaten by acid in the woods and fields?
I told him of it, and we both looked at its almost imperceptible manifestation with the fixedness of fascinated discovery and acknowledgment.

It seems that you two are going to learn things about one another, and perhaps you're going to find out a few things that will likely put a sour note on something. There's definitely a few notes of finding and agreeing upon them, but I cannot say that there's anything 'romantical' from this. The vibe doesn't speak well.
>>
>>17793095

Male

What girl should I be chatting up or asking out?
>>
>>17793162
>Yes, it's best to control and be rational about this. Perhaps you simply need to explain yourself yet again, without putting in emotions yet again, or simply take his word on it and just relax. Give it time, if you think that he's not over it, then explain yourself again. Persistence sometimes is the key, but see when it becomes an annoyance. Some things are just hard to forgive for and about.

Thanks based reader, I will try to stay calm now and plan what to do
>>
>>17793135
3rd one here, the reading makes a lot of sense tb.h I believe it's someone from the past, I have an idea already.

If I may ask again, am I going to find a job soon??

Thank you so much.
>>
>>17793095
Male
Did/does she forgive me?
>>
>>17793095
Male
How am I doing manifesting what I want?
>>
>>17793172
Emphasize importance of discovery in press.
... if in truth it were any great distance at all on the surface, since the total area known to visitors is not at all enormous.
After vigintillions of years great Cthulhu was loose again, and ravening for delight.

It seems that it's going to be all over the place for you, especially towards the end of it. You should try looking through newspapers or some kind of social media to find it; maybe something will catch your eye there. At the same time though, it's likely going to be quite an interesting one that will seem ''normal'' from the get-go. Enjoy it.

>>17793175
The direct opening in the roof, wherever it might lurk, could not be beyond easy reach of the ordinary modern entrance near the Sphinx...
... where a white-bearded daemon swineherd drove about with his staff a flock of fungous, flabby beasts whose appearance filled me with unutterable loathing.
... this illusion seemed phenomenally strong, and when, in addition, I had fancied I glimpsed a kind of thin, yellowish, shimmering exhalation...

I don't really think that's the case, my dear. He's more of an illusory man, and likely he won't show his feelings in any way, and you'll have to get to it through some other way, a bit less straight forward, otherwise he's going to drag you about like a sheepherder does with sheep.

>>17793189
Good luck to you.

>>17793178
The older matters which had made the sculptor's dream and bas-relief so significant to my uncle formed the subject of the second half of his long manuscript.
... in the bones and skeletons that strewed some of the stone crypts deep down among the foundations.
Stones and paintings there were, all of fiendish subjects and some executed by St. John and myself.

Older. Likely thinner. A bit on the colder or more stoic side. If more allegorical, a bit towards the older side, someone who likely may be from the past, dead even, and someone who's going to be cold towards you.
>>
>>17793364
So, just a normal job, or a seemingly normal job, thats actually not very normal?

Thank you
>>
>>17793095
Female
Will I get a bf this summer
>>
>>17793383
Nevermind I understand now.
Thank you very much :)
>>
>>17793095
Was it the end of it?
Male
>>
>>17793095
Male
Am I going to get laid in the next few months
>>
>>17793364

>Older. Likely thinner. A bit on the colder or more stoic side. If more allegorical, a bit towards the older side, someone who likely may be from the past, dead even, and someone who's going to be cold towards you.

Man that could be anyone. Can I get one more?
>>
Male
Scorpio

Can she be trusted?
>>
>>17793095
Female
What does my next boyfriend look or act like? :)
>>
>>17793209
These creatures attended a tumble-down stone church, used Wednesdays as a dance-hall, which reared its Gothic buttresses near the vilest part of the waterfront.
... terrible cracked bass notes from a hidden organ far underground when the church stood empty and unlighted...
Not till my adult years did my uncle set before me the notes...

Interesting. Two mentions of a church, and a family member. It seems that you're either going to need to go around in places, a bit different than what you normally go to, [hell, even try churches], or go talk to your relatives for assistance on that one. Go somewhere where there's more people, and see if you can overhear something or bother someone about work. Good luck.

>>17793303
... tried to raise my hand to shut out the sight, yet so stunned were my nerves that my arm could not fully obey my will. The attempt, however, was enough to disturb my balance...
... that night at the mansion... they took Bennett and Tobey first... on each side of us...
The more I analyzed the less I believed, and against my newly opened mind there began to beat grotesque and horrible analogies...
... have been of his own devising.

It's very unclear on her side, but whatever you did, it seems to have been your fault and it's definitely nothing pretty and you're not handling it well. I keep trying to look more, but there's nothing at all that seems to jump out... digging about, digging about, and finding nothing...

>>17793408
If you're looking for appearances, then I don't think you're going to find anything specific here. To give you advice from outside the book; talk to someone that catches your fancy and see where it goes from there. Just don't be stupid and shoot too high or low; never works.
>>
File: very nice.jpg (34KB, 540x538px) Image search: [Google]
very nice.jpg
34KB, 540x538px
>>17793095
It's a little odd, but tell me something about current me I should know

I always liked the reading people part of divination more than the future crap
>>
>>17793162
>>17793114
Thank you, this is probably accurate.

Can you tell me why though?
>>
>>17793095
Male
Love reading
>>
>>17792988
Vojvodina, brate. Pola hrvat pola slovak. Izvini sto tolko kasnim bio sam napolju. Evo ti moj email ako hoces: [email protected]
>>
>>17792192
You're very welcome! Thank you! YOU'RE an amazing person! I'm glad I could help you get yourself back on track! ;D

>>17792249
You're very welcome! Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad I could serve you well! :)

>>17792531
My sides!
My ailing parents appreciate what good care I take of them. :')
I hope you become a kinder person so that you do better by your parents.
>>
>>17793618
Oh man you should had done that last querry
Being the bigger man and all that
It would also be pretty funny to hear
>>
>>17793618
Chiron your positivity makes me makes me want to kill something cute and cudly.
>>
>>17787841
>Tomás /Tom
>M
>19
>Libra
>Bad at society good at occult,daydreamer, logical, analitical, philosopher, mostly alone
>Argentina/Santa fe
>Morgan's Tarot, Lenormand deck
>¿Will i be alone till my death?
>>
>>17793433
Can i get a reading?
Female
Future love, relationships?
>>
>>17793629
Haha, thanks for the support!
I have to run off again to go take care of errands in a bit anyway. ;)

>>17793631
Darko!
:D
Cute, cuddly, dead things are DELICIOUS!
>>
>>17793643
Change of question if too dark,
* Will i find succes pursuing the spiritual path?
>>
>>17793646
If you have the time, give a read to my previous query in the thread, while scry from agNO3 was nice it was a bit too dramatic and lacking in info for my present state. I need to know about those blood pacts.
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 400x511px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 400x511px
>>17793095
Male
>"that is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die
Am I the Mad Arab?
>>
>>17788584
Sorry I wasn't around when you stopped in the chat room and that I have to run off again now!

If you just need to leave me a message, you can either do it here or leave me a Private Message in the chat. If you want to talk, try the chat room again some other time, and I may very well be around! :)
>>
>>17787841
Franky
Male
Virgo
A thinker, tech savy, loner, introvert, passionate.
Estonia
I'll let you choose the method to best answer my question.
Before me lay different paths/options again. What path/field of expertise should I choose to feel myself accomplished again?

When someone is struggling that means they are strong. Stay strong guys!
>>
Anyone Interested in Reading Exchange?
>>
>>17793806
I was about to ask the same thing. What do you read?
>>
>>17793818
Haha, what a coincidence.

Tarot.
>>
>>17787841
>*Name/nickname
Kate
>*Gender
Female
>*Age
>*Sign
Virgo
>*Description of yourself
Artistic cat-loving brunette with SJW/Hipster glasses.
>*Location-ish
East coast Canada.
>*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot, Lenormand deck, I-Ching, Yes/No Pendulum Divination, Wacky Scry
Static
>*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
What's my financial outlook for the rest of the year?
>>
>>17793824
Gender and query, please
>>
>>17793826

Forgot positive thingy. You have a really nice voice.
>>
>>17793830
Female
Am I going to find love this summer?
>>
>>17793841
You / Situation: 6 of Swords / 8 of Swords (reversed)
Internal / External Challenges: King of Cups / 2 of Swords
Advice: Justice (reversed) / Queen of Swords (reversed)
Projected Outcome: The Lovers
>Lovers at the end of the spread

Yes, looks like you do have a good chance of finding love. However, the cards indicate that there are some hangups you need to let go. If you've been burned recently, you'll want to stop fixating over it. There is an excessively logical thought process on which you're relying that is standing in your way by causing you to create your own restriction. Your ruminations might cause you to feel victimized in a way, and the tendency to view yourself as stronger and better than that is good, but you've taken it a bit too far and closed yourself off excessively.

Your advice is to abandon this mentality. You'll need to embrace less logical approaches and take a risk or two. If your heart is closed off, open it back up again. Don't focus on if something is right or wrong, but rather evaluate it on just whether or not it makes sense intuitively. If you overthink things, you'll blow your opportunity. Good luck.

___

For my query:

I've gotten multiple job offers and keep getting more. I'm having trouble deciding which position to take, or if I should hold out for something else. I would like a reading that gives me the perspective or consideration I need in order to make the right decision, such that it will further my long-term goals.

Thank you in advance, and let me know if you need more info.
>>
>>17793736
>>17792912

Please
>>
>>17793095
Male.

Can you (or anyone) tell me what I am, and what my name on this board is?
>>
>>17793899

Human. Matt.
>>
>>17793886
Thank you. Wow, let me say you sound very intelligent. I had to google what ruminations mean. Very accurate reading too. I closed myself off to my ex, do you think the reading is in regard to that? Is he trying to reach me?

> You'll need to embrace less logical approaches and take a risk or two.
I don't know how to pick up guys. Any tips?

>I've gotten multiple job offers and keep getting more.
With prose like that I'm not surprised.

Anyways, hope you don't mind, I copied your spread.

You / Situation : 8 of Pentacles / 9 of Pentacles
Internal / External Challenges: 10 of Wands / 4 of Swords
Advice: 7 of Wands / Queen of Swords
Outcome: Hanged Man
Outcome if Advice is followed: Page of Coins

You don't want to wait too long or those opportunities will go away. You need to be bold and take one of these opportunities. If you wait out for something else you will lose your shot.
>>
Anyone who is doing divination right now? I'm really worried about something right now.
>>
File: 20160610_175607.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20160610_175607.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
Having a bit of trouble interpreting this one. Knight of Swords as outcome seems good but I'm concerned about the relationship and the situation.
>>
>>17793957
Sorry for the delay, just got called with another job offer, haha.

>you sound very intelligent
Thank you

>I closed myself off to my ex, do you think the reading is in regard to that? Is he trying to reach me?
Tell you what, I'll scry the guy you're looking for, and you can decide if the description matches him or not.

I see a young man with glasses that have thick dark frames. I think his eyes are brown, but it's hard to tell. He has a somewhat round face and short dark hair that is combed back. He is either wearing a button-down shirt or a windbreaker-type jacket (hard to see). It appears to be a dark blue in color. I have a hard time seeing his body type due to the clothing, but it appears to be a bit stocky; not fat, just stocky. Maybe he's kind of short, but most people look short to me because I'm 6'3.

>I don't know how to pick up guys. Any tips?
Well, I'm a straight guy, so I've never picked up a guy, but the best approach is usually “Hi, I'm [name]. How's your day going?”

___

As far as my reading, your sortilege is spot-on. Queen of Swords as advice is kind of hilarious, though: it's just telling me to use my logic in selecting a job. Logically, all of my options have their merits and flaws, so I suppose I'll probably keep reading spread after spread obsessively, haha.
>>
I have an air query.

What do you, any reader, see in my immediate future?
>>
>>17794284
*Name/nickname: Caleb
*Gender Male
*Age 23
*Sign: Aquarius
*Description of yourself: Just a dude
*Location-ish: East Coast
*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot, Lenormand deck, I-Ching, Yes/No Pendulum Divination, Wacky Scry: I'll go with any. Pick for me.
See above
>>
>>17794274
hello scryer do you want anothers input i am male wondering what will happen between me and my love interest in the future if you see us kabanging or anything in return i can give you a rune reading?
>>
>>17793907
Nop
>>
File: 1282506053432.jpg (29KB, 375x385px) Image search: [Google]
1282506053432.jpg
29KB, 375x385px
>>17794209
Do you sleep on a mattress with no sheet covering it?
>>
>>17794295
Sure, I'd love some more input. And please tell me your runes; I read those too.

Here's yours:

You / Her / Union Significator: 8 of Swords (reversed) / 7 of Cups (reversed) / 8 of Pentacles (reversed)
What She Likes / How to Exploit It: The Star / 10 of Pentacles (reversed)
What She Dislikes / How to Overcome It: Page of Swords / 10 of Swords (reversed)
Projected Outcome: Page of Pentacles

Lad, you both seem kind of mismatched. You seem more focused and responsible, more attuned to material things. She seems like a fun girl, but she thinks you're too serious. There are times when she gets a peak at a different side of you, but they're rare, and they're not enough to go off of at their current volume. If you would like for her to take more of an interest in you, it would require some measures on your part that might go a bit against your personality and generally be a pain in the ass.

If you /really/ want to win her over, you'll need to be a bit less focused on the things you consider important, and you'll need to have more of a sense of humor. You'll need to develop a taste for things that you consider useless but she might find fun. As it stands, she sees you as nice but slightly boring.

My personal advice is just to find someone who is a better match for you than her. The Page of Pentacles as outcome suggests you'll likely find a better way to occupy your time and mind. If it refers to her directly, then it signals that any sort of relationship that might arise between you two would most likely be more formal, like a professional relationship.
>>
>>17794340
was hoping for a scry vision of us in the future, but thanks for the reading m8 sounds like me lel.

determining factor: wunjo merkstave

two outcomes here:

ehwaz

perthro in merkstave
-
the reason you are refraining from making a decision is impractical enthusiasm: you got it good for now like you've mentioned but that's not going to last forever. these offers will end and you will end up unsatisfied with a job you don't really want. if you take one your intuition is telling you to take i see an ideal partnership that will bring you happiness and harmony.
>>
>>17790335
No one can do me?
>>
>>17794396
You will die horribly. I hope you enjoyed this reading.
>>
>>17794409

me next, me next!
>>
>>17794302

I haven't been sleeping at my house much
>>
>>17794387
>scry vision
I actually get quick visuals during my readings that I incorporate into the interpretation. In your case, I saw a happy girl looking distracted and a guy eventually walking away from her without her seeming to notice.

>if you take one your intuition is telling you to take i see an ideal partnership that will bring you happiness and harmony

>intution
Mine is all over the place right now, but I have it narrowed down to two options. One is riskier, but the potential payout is enormous. The other is stable, but boring. However, I know the dude who would be my boss and trust him.

>ideal partnership
Oh ya, that can go a few ways.

Thanks for your time, have a good one.
>>
Should my ex boyfriend and I get back together?
>>
>>17787841
I hope you had a great week Onymous and you were able to accomplish all of your goals that you had set out, I myself need to set a better focus and try to seek out a more positive attitude throughout the day

Daniel
Male
Sagittarius
Musical, studying economics and finance in school with great interest, wish to improve myself physically and spiritually
New Jersey
Whichever one is up to you
A future reading of my romantic life would be fantastic
>>
>>17794340
>>17794387
I can't exchange can I do something else for a reading? Cat pics?
>>
I win /div/, I have conquered you all by making you act in a manner I wished you to. You have been trounced. I am off to find new victims. I have won.
>>
is anyone reading auras?
>>
>>17794706
How do you read auras online?
>>
File: sigilchargepublic.png (15KB, 423x314px) Image search: [Google]
sigilchargepublic.png
15KB, 423x314px
Doing one reading about a self run career or something esoteric. Will leave if no responses I like.
>>
>>17794844
will i achieve my goal
>>
>>17794844
>a self run career
How funny, I'm actually considering taking a 1099 job where I basically "eat what I kill."

How do you see that going for me?

Or, if you want an esoteric query, I have a fuckton of those.
>>
>>17794274
Is this man asian by any chance?
>>
>>17794844
Tell me about the spirit that is invading my dreams
Someone gave me some runes combination that I keep on paper that is the only thing stopping from fucking my dreams.
If I forget the paper he attacks
>>
WHERE ARE THE ACCELERATED READERS
>>
File: 1364717656557.jpg (87KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1364717656557.jpg
87KB, 500x500px
>>17794857
Finance commission based job?

I can tell you right now if you're in finance you will have a bad time doing that just from industry knowledge.

Just choose a question that you care the most about

>>17794880
I've actually already helped someone with a similar problem with this basic exercise below. Maybe you're the same person. Knowing the spirit won't help.

"Sit down in a meditative (comfortable) position. Now imagine a circle around you, and then imagine infinite amount of tiny dots around you within the circle, forming an infinite cylinder of infinite dots. Now imagine those dots becoming tiny suns, exploding in luminescence. It should become a column of light. Imagine it pouring into you and cleansing you. You are now radiating with a bright light. Breathe in and gather in all the negative effects they given you, and expel
them as a disgusting brown mist. The light will destroy them.

If the dreams consist of them attacking you in your room itself, imagine a ray of light moving out from your now illuminated arms, sanctifying anything it touches.

This should take at most 5 minutes, it is a simple technique to help purify yourself and your surroundings.

If you keep getting harassed by shitty ghosts try a prayer to saint michael or something. The more candles/incense/ritual bullshit you got, the better."
>>
>>17794902
>Just choose a question that you care the most about
I'm just trying to get my money right, man
>>
>>17794880
>>17794902
I tried this one once before the paper, I got attacked anyway.
Have not tried the saint Michael thing tho.
Maybe I need to reaffirm, at least I have a way to consistently stop it now :3
>>
>>17792618
You don't need to be good with people to read tarot. In fact, you can simply do your best to train good sortilege (do some some energy work to feel out the right cards) and just study your ass off on the cards. You can apply some technical interpretation methods (don't ask me; I'm almost pure intuition) as well, and you can give a good reading if you do that and get the right cards.

>>17791105
I'm your favorite? Awww...why?

And I'm largely just too busy to take queues. I hope you understand.

>>17791105
When /div/ got started, I was the welcoming committee: I did readings for the other readers. I'm sort of back to my roots because I'm too busy to read regularly. I'm teaching a couple of people, so you should have some new scryers in the new future.

>>17791070
>he does some on anon occasionally
I do indeed; good eye

>>17791118
Lolwut? I think I've done more readings for males than females in the time I've been here. I don't keep track, though, so I might be wrong.

>>17794465
Sure, you can agree to pray or perform a healing work for my friend.

Gender and query, please.
>>
>>17794981
I will definitely pray!
Female
I fell in love with someone who is now out of reach. Do you think he'll come for me or am I just being too optimistic?
>>
>>17794998
You / Him / Union Significator: 4 of Pentacles / 7 of Cups (reversed) / 5 of Cups
Forces Against / In Favor: The Hermit (reversed) / 2 of Wands (reversed)
Advice: 9 of Pentacles / King of Pentacles
Projected Outcome: 6 of Swords

What's up with all those Pentacle cards, lass? I might be a bit brash, but it seems to me that you're likely focusing excessively on material things. Well, that's true, as far as the cards speak to me, but you actually need to keep that up for some reason quite strange to me.

See, it seems that he's thinking of fantasy, and there is some crazy idea he might fancy that he thinks will work out for him. I'm not reading on that, but it seems that you two are mostly by sorrow connected.

Lack of communication, eh? There is nothing to push forth if silence stands in the way. Perhaps one or more conversation has devolved my means of how it was left unresolved in terms of future planning? It doesn't make sense long from now, so a temporary pleasure seems not enow to pursue, and that is likely why he's spurning you.

The advice is quite clear: leave something of permanency and let this lad of yours hear that you can provide a home to which he can eventually roam. Play the whole goddess-tier wife thing, if you have some hopes, this lad to bring.

Unfortunately for you, it seems that someone will be moving on quite soon. The projected outcome shows a change in this wise, and it seems quite likely that the romantic mind shall soon shift towards other ventures nigh.

I hope I've read true and been of some help to you.
>>
>>17794981
can you teach me to scry pls? or is it a gift not everyone has?
>>
>>17794981
>>17794981
are you doing more of these? i can pray too
female
if i do the thing i'm thinking of doing, will i get what i want?
>>
>>17795023
This is kind of a loaded question. I look for gifted people to teach because I can do the most for them. However, anyone could theoretically learn; it's just a matter of the right method. I want to fall back on my basketball example, though: a dude of average height can practice and play well, but he'll never dunk as well as the 7-foot dude who practices as much. At the same time, the 7-foot dude who doesn't practice won't play as well as the averaged-height dude who practices obsessively. Does that make sense?

I'll give you some scrying resources:

If you want something more traditional, the standard scrying text is Frater Achad's Crystal Vision Through Crystal Gazing:
http://hermetic.com/achad/crystal/crystal-vision.htm

This is a good text as well, if I remember correctly:
http://hermetic.com/norton/ashort.htm
In particular, it touches one astral scrying (if memory serves me), which is what a number of us here do.

Of course, you can just study trance and induce visions like I do. There's no real definitive text for that, but I learned by studying basic seiđr. There are many text available on that now, most of which I haven't read, but the only good text available when I got started was TrancePortation by Paxson. Full seiđr is complete mindrape, so I wouldn't suggest it, but trance can be helpful. In addition to Paxson, you can read some self-hynosis manuals.

Now, if you want me to give the one-on-one thing, I require a voice recording in which you tell me your occult/esoteric background, as well as what you want to learn and why. From that, I can determine the best way for you to learn after trying a couple of methods.

>>17795063
Sure, I'll do yours only before I go to sleep.
>>
>>17795063
You / Your Quandry: Ace of Swords / Justice (reversed)
If You Do: 8 of Cups (reversed), supported by The Empress (reversed) and The High Priestess (reversed), leading to Ace of Wands (reversed)
If You Don't: The Sun, supported by 2 of Wands (reversed) and The World, leading to 6 of Cups (reversed)

Well, you're damned if you do and damned if you don't, honestly.

See, you're thinking about this logically, but this is more of an emotionally. Whether you do or don't will feel wrong, and it will plague you in the future, anon.

If you do, you'll feel a failure to move on. It seems you'll be clinging to something that is eating away at you, and the lack of composure that results will leave you poorly construed. Away from your intuition you'll be, and I see that you'll a bit less connected to your own heart be. A bit of effort from playing the game will leave you inclined to mourn the loss of the game.

If you don't...well, you'll very poorly comport, and I think this one will hurt a bit more. However, it seems that the happiness that comes at the end will come by means of a straighter path to bend. It will involve planning and some forward-looking, but this option leaves you more open to evolving. If you don't do it, you'll feel the pains of nostalgia of previous days, but it will still work out in its own strange way.

“God writes straight with crooked lines,” I've heard somebody say, and I think this is the most reasonable advice I can offer today.

But, hey, it's your own life, and I'm here to offer only limited advice. It's up to you. The forces that be want you to, but it might not be in your best interest to. If you want to go with the flow of the universe in a way, press that red button, then get out of the way.

If you want to keep your own agency, prepare to profit after you weep.

I hope I've read true and been of some help to you.

___

Peace, I'm out.
>>
Yo anyone got anything I can try to practice scrying?
>>
>>17795114
do my appearance ill give feedback
>>
>>17795117
Your appearance...
I can try but I don't expect accuracy at all.
I saw one chick I never met as a korean but saw her with curly hair only to find out it was straight... but she is in fact korean. Which explains why her soul is dog shit. Alright I'll try... but appearance doesnt mater to me anyway.
>>
>>17795114
https://files.catbox.moe/bghls1.mp3
>>
>>17795114
am i going to be with my crush?
>>
>>17795117
For some reason I keep seeing someone who looks a lot like somebody I was scrying the other day in the thread under a different name using an experimental method.

Not sure if I just suck but whatever.

>Male, kind of light skin, glasses, possibly green eyes, stubby facial hair as if you havent shaved today.

>>17795127
noty

>>17795136
hell IDK probably not. Stop asking for divination about it and fucking try because divination fucks romance up it seems.

>>
>>17795150
im a girl
>>
>>17795157
How certain are you? We're dealing with divine powers here.
>>
>>17795157
SHEEEEIT
Well no problem.
I don't care about scrying appearances anyway.
>>
>>17795114
tell me someone's reaction to a recent action i did
>>
scry my life
>>
>>17795157
Are you an archaeologist?
>>
>>17795165
Did the action have something to do with a bird of some kind?

Their reaction seems surprised I guess.
>>
>>17795175
>>17795165
no, but this is accurate.
>>
>>17795179
Well I saw someone poking a bird with a stick for the action. I didnt expect it to be about flying things but wanted to ask just in case.

As for the reaction I saw surprise, recoiling. Almost like you did something shitty.
>>
>>17795114
Scry my next lover??
>>
>>17795184
No thanks. Love is stupid.
>>
>>17795114
Scry me, I'm a female.
>>
>>17795114
scry the reason someone i knew did this thing they used to do all the time?
>>
>>17795196
I scry with my little (3rd) eye that you will be my gf
>>
>>17795201
Not me. I don't use trip codes so chinese grime monsters and eurotrash pedobait might imitate me. Not that it matters to me.

>>17795196
So from what I saw...
You enjoy sex, and being creative? possibly playing instruments, or sewing or some shit.
>>
>>17795196
OH and I did get a hint of something about drugs, possibly psychedelic drugs. Though I don't expect any of this to be right, especially the part about drugs.
>>
>>17795213
>>17795217
Yes and
I'd like to do them, haven't yet.
>>
>>17795227
Cool.
Well if you get into psychedelics just remember...
>Too much of a good thing becomes a bad thing.

Have your fun without getting addicted.
I've known several people who did too much.
>>
>>17795107
sent my prayers, thank you. that quote resonates.

>. A bit of effort from playing the game will leave you inclined to mourn the loss of the game.
does that mean i will fail??
>>
Empath, if you are lurking, I hope everything went well today!! Can't wait to hear about it! *hugs*
>>
>>17795611
Hey Discord, just wanted to let you know, you might not see him until tomorrow as he had a dinner after the event to attend which runs late tonight.
>>
>>17787830
NEW THREAD

>>17795857
>>17795857
>>17795857
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.