[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - divination general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 343
Thread images: 43

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

>What's this Divination thing all about?
The practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by any of a variety of means.

>I'm new to this, help!
New querents should reply to the post of a reader who's currently doing readings. An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer you!
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.

>Please read the STICKY for more:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

Also: Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>17787830
>>
Do you have you dices?
>>
Any readers?
>>
>>17796146
Too busy hanging out in the IRC as they usually do.
>>
Hello Div I am back again, to do 3 readings... I am still sort of new in this so please bare with me.

what I need
name/nickname
sign
your query
>>
>>17796224
Anna
Female
Sagittarius
About uni, will everything be alright?
>>
>>17796224
Juliet
Female
Cancer
Where is my life heading now?
>>
>>17796224

Frost
Male
Virgo

I dunno man. How are things gonna go with my next part-time helper? It isn't gonna turn into a
poor work ethic shit or petty mudflinging is it? Or maybe romantic? ;-)
>>
>>17796151
tell them we need a diviner, stat
>>
>>17795857
Give me a lil bit im still feeling sick
>>
>>17796341
how'd you get sick?
>>
>>17796350
I think my lil nephew gave me a cold
>>
Going to do a tarot reading here and there. Give me a couple of queries, but no more than a few.

>nickname
>gender
>query [please no silly questions like ''does he like me'' or ''what feelings does she have towards me''. Ask them instead.]
>>
>>17795655
Thank you :)
>>
>>17796375
leaf
female
if i do what I'm thinking of doing will i be satisfied with the results
>>
>>17796375
lor
M
I want a love reading
>>
>>17796375
Franky
Male

Don't know what decisions to make future wise. What path should I choose?
>>
>>17796375
tabitha
female
am I going to succeed in my goal by August's end?
>>
>>17796375
Shoemaker
Male
Am I getting anywhere in life? Should I just fucking off my self?
>>
>>17796375
Serah
female
Summer reading
>>
>>17796375
Kari
Female
VERY SILLY QUESTION!
BEHOLD!
When I will get better after break up. This depression type of shit is annoying me. Want to feel happy and free. Maybe some rituals I can do?
>>
>>17796375
Kerrberr
Female

I'm going through a tough time right now.. Horrible... I would go into details but I don't know if I should

But will everything work out? Will my family and I get along again? Will everything be ok
>>
>>17796375
mark, male, how will my love life be like for next the year?
>>
>>17796375
Stephen
Male
Currently studying abroad in Japan, really struggling in my courses. Any kind of reading on that would do, will I fail, how can I not fail, etc.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_ohaMfROgI

>>17796398
Break-ups always take some time to get through. First up, I'd suggest doing something you would just enjoy and focusing mostly on it, and time tends to patch you up day by day after that. Happiness and freedom will come in turn, you just need to realize ''welp, it's over. shit sucks, I spent some good times with this person, but let me keep them in my memory and look over it fondly, but keep pushing forward and make new memories, nice ones, without them.''

Bad advice, but I know I won't get to you with tarot, so my bad.

>>17796381
Results would be XX - The Aeon, to the left Four of Wands, right III - The Empress, and underneath II - Priestess.
Your reaction towards it will be Four of Swords, underneath VI - The Lovers, the primary reaction being Nine of Cups.
One card on the side - Knight of Disks.

What an interesting spread, and by all means it's one that's quite positive as well. It seems that you'll react to whatever you'll do with quite a happiness in your heart. Primarily though, it seems that you'll have a mental peace, but underneath there's going to be joy and happiness. The results themselves seem to be along the lines of rest, calm and perhaps more emotional than anything. Changing something, perhaps? I don't think it's judgment though.
I suspect that things will cool down, or they'll require a bit of some additional work to get this, but I don't think you're going to get a bad reaction towards whatever it is that you're going to do. Best of luck and have fun.
>>
Reporting in.
Don't have any questions right now or anything
Just feel the need to mention
>>
>>17796375
gośka
female
i dont know who i am or where to go. what should i do in next time to change my situation? i hope i'm not too late, thanks
>>
>>17796384
Very similar cards to the previous draw. In the shape of a tower, too. At the bottom, Nine of Wands, and in ascending order; XIV - Art, Four of Swords, VI - The Lovers, Four of Wands. On the side, III - The Empress and Knight of Disks.

I have a feeling this is going to be a bit of a grit for you than anything fun for the time being. I almost guarantee to say that you need to work on yourself first, signified by the Art and Nine of Wands. Remaining strong, first and foremost, and pushing forward slowly; not giving up and becoming bitter. Building yourself up, so to speak, requiring work, but not losing sight of emotions that are almost always the basis to any kind of a relationship. Balance the effort on working on yourself and looking for someone, and you will likely get towards the Lovers; a relationship, which in turn, will lead to happiness and rest, a sense of completion, so to speak. A rather nice card to end things off.
... really though, I made sure that I shuffled right. The cards are very similar to the previous one either way...

>>17796385
What the fuck, I keep drawing similar cards for everyone...
... that ain't right...
Either way;
Five of Disks, to the left Six of Disks, right XIV - Art. Underneath IV - The Emperor and Ten of Wands [which I dropped beforehand as it is, making me think it's a bit more of a card to pay attention to].
The path from here deviates; one leads to Four of Swords and VI - The Lovers. Another leads upwards, III - The Empress, Four of Wands, higher up Princess of Disks and eventually, Knight of Disks.

[next post.]
>>
>>17796468
First and foremost; you *need* to focus your will and urges to change into something a bit more stable and linear, instead of branching out everywhere and anywhere. I'm tempted to say that calming your mind and considering heading off to do lovey-dovey business is going to be a bad idea. Right now you may be a bit concerned, but honestly, you're trying to work your situation out, and it doesn't seem like if you wouldn't have the tools or energy to do; you do. It's just the matter of finding what to focus on. It seems that for now, you need to delve a bit into the spiritual, as strange as it is to say. More and more cards speak of stability and integrity, some kind of structure, but the more you work on it, the more you need to work a bit on the spiritual. After all, the world isn't made of just the material. Meditation, a bit of research in books, even doing some studying on religion could do. Then it's a likelihood that you'll end up stumbling upon some kind of a job or a project that you may be interested in participating, being the Princess of Disks, and evolving into the Knight of Disks; work.

tl;dr - work on finding something to focus on, be it spiritual, hobby or anything of sort, just don't focus onto love or relationships until you get a better grip on yourself. You have the tools at hand, and the cards may just suggest looking into the spiritual a bit, expanding your mind, philosophy, and then you'll likely have something to do or work.

It's a strange spread, and honestly, I'm worried if it's anywhere close to what you're looking for. There's a lot of cards that keep repeating, and my method doesn't let me draw repeat cards in any way so often, so I'm tempted to say that something ain't right.

>>17796386
The results of your goal;
Ten of Wands, Six of Disks to the left, IV - The Emperor to the right, Knight of Disks underneath. Above - Four of Disks and VI - The Lovers.
[alright, what the fuck is this. I made sure to reshuffle very well.]
>>
>>17796439
>>>17796398 (You)
Well could u draw a card in question if I will be having a boyfriend anytime soon?

Thank you for kind words, they did help me a lot.
>>
I'm likely going to stop reading after this; cards are being far too repeating and far too funny for my tastes.

>>17796476
It seems like you're going to be having the results a bit forced at the very core of it, even though it's surrounded with a lot of stable and material cards, even having work and effort underneath it. It's as if the cards around were trying to hide or suppress the core itself, which was the energy or whatever it may be used for getting the goal. At the very top, it seems that in a way, your desire is going to be fulfilled, being pushed forward with all of this stability and power... At least that's what I'm tempted to say here; my interpretation is a bit strange tonight, trying to figure out ways how to adapt the few same cards I seem to keep getting over and over again to these questions.

So yes, to put it short and simple, I think you will, although it'll be necessary to have a lot of willpower and work put into it. There's a lot of 'stable' cards, which tells me you won't be really allowed to involve too many emotions during this process, but at the end, it will all be good.
>>
>>17796375

I dont think ill make the cut but if you still have time by this i will appreciate it.

>NP
>Male
There is an interesting person who i might meet soon, another diviner. How this will go? will i learn from her? should i?

Thanks.
>>
Last one; not doing any more.

>>17796485
>Eight of Cups.

Yeah missy, you're going through a break-up right now, best sort your emotions out first and foremost before getting into another relationship. And don't even dare to consider getting into another one just because of the idea that it may help; it's likely not. Good luck to you, but really, give some time to yourself.

--

I'm out. For the first time, my deck doesn't seem want to deal with me.
>>
>>17796375
>nickname
The pig

>gender
Translesbian

>query
Will I find love this summer?
>>
Will I find new victims soon?

Male
Sagittarius
>>
>>17796512
does that mean the readings werent true?
>>
What the fuck was I supposed to learn from my last relationship? I'm afraid that my lesson was, "you can't always get what you want" or worse, it was bad karma from treating previous boyfriends like shit.

I'm torn up over this. I need to know what the point of that relationship was because I don't see the point and it makes me feel ill. It makes me feel like I wasted years of my life just to feel horrible.

I'm stumped and I need spiritual guidance. I don't want to make the same mistake twice. I don't have a shortage of men who want me and I can tell that I'm eligible as fuck. I just can't go into another relationship without knowing why my past relationship happened and ended.

Plez help, would prefer tarot reading over any other form of divination.

Thanks...offering a reading in return.
>>
>>17796537
Also, a big FUCK YOU to Michi may your food always taste like boogers.
>>
>>17796546
It's hard to say when a reading is true or not, if truth be told. You're already supposed to take readings with a bunch of salt. Most of the times I'd say a reading is some good advice from a different perspective, and really, it's hard to say that *that's* not true.

Well, fair enough. Consider my reads a bit more odd right now, and don't take them seriously or anything. Whatever. Ask another reader. Cards feel funny to me today, so I'll likely not touch them for a couple of days.

>>17796537
>>17796552
For shits and giggles, drew Nine of Swords. You're likely going to have a few nightmares instead of finding any new victims. Or that new victim is yourself, who knows!

ps: didn't know you came back from all of the bullshit that happened to you. What's up with that?
>>
>>17796386
>>17796476
i dont know what this means
>>
>>17796563

Stupid humans think I am this flesh suit. His misery and suffering nurture me.
>>
>>17796566
Naa, don't bother reading it or interpreting it. I have a feeling that something went a bit too odd with my deck, so my readings may just completely not make sense. At all. Sorry about that; just ask another reader for a reading.
Oh. Wait. Read >>17796488 for the card interpretations if you still want to, for some reason. I had to split posts.

>>17796568
No, you're still squishy lil' Darko and no amount of edgy is going to convince me otherwise.
>>
Why do I feel like I need to travel to places that only exist in my mind? It feels like I need to run away.
>>
>>17796574

top lel
>>
So... am i losing the vcard tonight?
help pls
>>
>>17796574

Keep believing that.
>>
>>17796574
Can you explain how you do your spreads?
>>
23 M Scorpio

Can i trust her?
>>
>>17796375

Frost, male

How are things gonna go with my next part-time helper? It isn't gonna turn into
poor work ethic shit or petty mudflinging is it? Or maybe romantic? ;-)
>>
>>17796668
You're the one with 666 trips.
>>
Does anyone know where I can download pdf format books about understanding and interpreting tarot?
>>
>>17797184
Simple/beginner level or more advanced meanings and origins? If you're just looking for anything, just google something like "tarot pdf" or the names of specific books you want, and things will likely come up. If you're looking for something specific, ask the tarot readers in the irc when they're around.
>>
>>17796590
Yes but it won't be as good as you like. A tainted victory.
>>
>>17796375
Jack
Male
When will I die?
>>
Can I ask the readers what resources they used to learn how to read?
>>
>>17797156
No those are not trips
>>
>>17796227
Hello Anna, Sorry for the late reply... Here is what I see.. hope my reading proves accurate for you

You're someone who always likes to think positive even if stuff is going against you. Perhaps some people consider you lucky at times. You're someone that probably likes to concentrate on learning anything. My cards tell me that yes you will be alright as long as you dont let love interest get in the way. it says here you're interested in someone... are you? it tells me they will become a huge source of distraction. You will be okay as long as you don't spend so much thinking about this person.
>>
Hey first time here:)
Michael
M
Cancer
Should I stick with the career I have now (good money, don't mind it, love the people) or try and get into the career field I actually want to do. Hold off for a bit or go for it now?
>>
>>17796233
Hello Juliet I hope my reading proves to be accurate and helpful for you,

You're a cancer, someone who perhaps may be a little too sentimental. It says here that you're looking for something, it seems like you're lost in the fog and you don't know where to go. Perhaps you should pick up on a hobby, are you an artist? or perhaps someone who is involved with people? it says here the answer lies in helping others... you'll find the way there. Is there's someone you miss at the moment? if you guys don't talk anymore perhaps there will be a possible chance of reconnection. Just be careful with a certain person... Someone will try to get close to you and use you, don't let them. You will be alright, but just try to focus yourself on something positive and get up, also you could benefit from doing exercise or yoga something that clears your mind off the fog.
>>
Male
There's a beautiful girl who started living with me but ever since then my penis doesn't work, is something going on?
>>
>>17797216
I'm looking for books that go into depth on the symbolism, and also discuss divinitory interpretations.
I know a lot of it is up to personal interpretation, but I'd still like to look into the writings of people who are considered authorities on the subject.
>>
>>17797240
Google + tarot deck.
>>
>>17797221
please answer
>>
>>17796237
Hello Frost, I hope my reading is accurate and shines some light on your life.

Hm The cards say that you shouldn't get involved with this person, there might be work related conflicts if you try to engage some type of romantic interactions. It says here it will be a little rough for you at first, but nothing a little discipline can't fix. But the cards strongly recommend that you don't get involved with them romantically bad things might happen.
>>
>>17796224
Cody
Male
Virgo
I'm thinking of doing something, could be good could be bad, should I do it?
>>
>>17797221
You're already dead, Jack.
>>
>>17797414

Man that sounds more like general advice. Boring.
>>
>>17797414
Andrew
Male
Virgo
Is my wife serious about divorce?
>>
1 reading for the first response
go
>>
>>17797494
why are you married at 22?
????
>>
>>17797572
Will he be back?
>>
>>17797572

Will things go well with her?
>>
>>17797583
no, i see you terrorizing yourself about this for now, but you will move on.

>>17797586
at first yeah but you're going to change your mind. struggling, defending yourself from others. she seems like a hoe. you're gonna walk away.
>>
>>17797573
There was a time where it would be weird if you weren't married by 22
>>
>>17797572
Tell me if I will get love soon?
>>
>>17797572

are you doing anymore readings?
>>
>>17797612
believe it or not love doesn't just happen, but you will have an opportunity soon.

and im gone
>>
>>17795349
I didn't even look into that; it felt enough to tell you that doing it would dig you deeper into the hole and prevent necessary growth. It's based on some stubbornness, but you'll end up burned out if you do it anyway.

Whatever this is, not doing it seems to have a better overall result, but it's going to suck at first.

>>17796590
I am not encouraging you to turn in your V card but, I'd you're going to anyway, I'll make you an offer:

If you get me recordings of yourself with and without your V card, I'll give you two readings at any point in the future.

>>17797494
Of you're still around in like 4 or 5 hours, I can give you a reading on saving your marriage, if you like.
>>
>>17797653
>I'd you're going to anyway
*if you're

And, if it wasn't clear, I'm looking for voice samples.
>>
>>17797653
You doing readings tonight, BV?
>>
Favorite tarot deck? I love Thoth, but seeing what everyone else likes could give me insights.

I want a new deck, one which will have very deep meaningful underlying principles, like a marriage of occultism and art. Does anyone know of any tarot deck which surpasses Thoth in this regard?
>>
>>17796224
>>17796375

Brianna
Female
Aries
I want to know whats going to happen as far as my ex and I.
>>
Is there long term potential?
>>
>>17797718
housewife tarot is pretty intense
>>
>>17797621
Love doesn't just happen, but the opportunity for it to happen just happens.
>>
Anyone got anything I can practice my scrying on that isnt related to appearance?
>>
>>17797859
Would a place be alright?
>>
>>17797859
how did i take my rejection?
>>
>>17797859
Let's keep it vague and see what you get.

Someone's reason for doing something that bothered me.
>>
>>17797859
will i find a lover soon?
>>
>>17797862
uh...it made you feel small and like you had been stepped on.
It was surreal in some way I guess?
>>
>>17797872
lol I'm comingf up dry on this one.
I saw Kimbo Slice(a nigger), BDSM sex, and incense.
IDK, mang.
>>
>>17797877
yes, and the reason?
>>
>>17797883
This is accurate.
>>
>>17797895
The reason for what? that it felt surreal? or that you were rejected?
>>
>>17797902
for the rejection
>>
>>17797901
....That was right...?
>>
>>17797905
Pain, negativity, internal conflict, and not seeing the whole picture. It seems there was some sort of illusory ideas there or at least in this case this person saw the canvas but not the painting itself.

If that seems reasonable.
>>
>>17797859

Uh, do you see me dating soon?
>>
>>17797922
yep, my boss lol
>>
>>17797859
Why did it take me so long to break up with my ex?
>>
>>17797926
God damn it fine I'll try but I've never tried to scry the future.

...No... You might try but will be met with rejection and be forced to beat off....
>>
>>17797859
Am I going to get laid this summer?
>>
>>17797933
Because you felt there was foundation behind your relationship. Not only that there was also sex which is a basic carnal human urge.
on top of that with the break up comes the inevitable dark feeling of loneliness associated with being alone. <either that or maybe you didnt have any other prospects in romance and ultimately knew you'd have to stay alone for a while, something that doesnt seem very appealing.
>>
>>17797859
Can you scry the person i loves feelings for me?
>>
>>17797935

Lol k. Let me ask a present question then just for giggles.

What's the woman who's off on vacation right now think or feel about me?
>>
>>17797945
Everything except the sex is accurate
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 387x368px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 387x368px
>>17796224
>aleister
>male
>19
>libra
>Okay I've been trying to astrally project for a long time. I would like to know, what method of projection is most likely to yield success for me, and what might be stopping me from success?
>>
>>17797859
Will anything romantic/love based happen to me at prom?
>>
>>17797859
How's the future looking for me?
>>
>>17797948

What she thinks of you:
Well shit idk have you and her fucked before?
Seems she thinks about your dick or something. Like you have no trouble getting it up or something.
Also possibly food.

What she feels about you:
comfort...possibly in some fucked up way....
Or maybe my mind is just fucked up idk but I saw something weird that represented compatibility.
>>
>>17797859
Their reason for doing something that resulted in me wanting to give up on them?
>>
>>17797859
Present question: How does he see/feel for me? I have a vague idea.
>>
>>17797969

I asked her out to lunch and we have some pretty suggestive conversations. I didnt think shed actually go for it though
>>
>>17797973
>>17797980
I'll get to these in a few minutes... I need a momentary break.
>>
Give me unimportant questions you want answered. I will be using a regular playing cards deck.

All I need is a nickname and the query, again, unimportant questions, and please give me any feedback on the results.
>>
>>17797992
>>17797939
>>
>>17797992
Cat
What does my crush think of me?
>>
>>17797992
G
Please tell me about the girl I met recently.
>>
>>17797992
Leo
What does my crush think of me? Will we be together
>>
>>17797992
Lulu
Will I have enjoy the new place that I'll be volunteering at next week?
>>
>>17797998
Weird. They say yes. But no clear advice on how to improve your chances. Again this is a new method. Take it with a grain of salt.
>>
>>17797999
That person feels anxious around you, but it seems to be good regarding the financial perspective, that persons believes you are good in that regard.

Take it with a grain of salt.
>>
>>17797859

Any chance of me getting laid soon, and related advice?
>>
>>17798006
That girl has a good opinion about you. but there might be something you promised to do and haven't done yet, you should work on that.
>>
>>17797973
he/she felt lost, always lost, even in his/her own home, and some sort of primal instinct kicked in.

>>17797980
He might view you as something that takes work for some reason and he's likely either studying something, or trying to figure out whether or not the work is worth putting in.
>>
>>17797992

James

Any girls *other* than Jessica I'll have a decent shot with?
>>
>>17798024
Anxious?
In what sense? Like I'm dangerous?

Maybe she only thinks I'm useful ;-;
>>
>>17797992
will I find love soon?
>>
>>17797992
Thomas
Are she and I ever gonna get back together?
>>
>>17798034
I'm pretty sure I haven't promised anything yet, since I just met her. There is something she was supposed to do for me but hasn't yet, though.
>>
>>17797992
Ay senpai.
Tell me what my manager zoey thinks of me?
I have a good idea so I'll tell you what I think after you tell me your interpretation if you like.
>>
File: 7f3.png (567KB, 409x720px) Image search: [Google]
7f3.png
567KB, 409x720px
>>17797992
How will my prom go?
>>
>>17798009
That person believes you are an achiever, but these goals aren't that great, therefore the opinion of that person isn't that amazing either, they claim you should work on doing your best and you might eventually have a relationship with that person. There is something about a visitor, are you or that person there only for a short time?
>>
>>17798012
You will enjoy it, but it might involve some changes in your life mostly related to social situations, be careful of what you do and with whom you talk while volunteering.
>>
>>17798039
The cards advice you to look elsewhere, none of the women you currently know are suitable for you. Not even that girl Jessica.
>>
>>17797980
>>17798038
Yes, that's true, I guess. Thanks. I'm going to do something soon that will hopefully turn him in that direction. Do you think it will work?
>>
>>17798040
Simply like when someone doesn't like you, not like in dangerous, but incompatible.
>>
>>17797992
Berserk
Am I ready to be the great person that I am about to be?
>>
>>17798044
Probably 2 months from now, work on yourself.
>>
>>17798088

Where the fuck else is there to look? And I'm pretty sure me and jes can go places
>>
>>17797992
Does A has any feelings for me or is she just a tease?

Thank you
>>
Unfortunately I need to leave now, if any reader wants to take the questions made to me, go ahead, likewise you can ask any other divinator ITT if I didn't answer your question.
>>
>>17798107
New women. You can have a relationship with that person but it won't benefit you. What I ask with those sort of questions is if would lead to a good outcome.
>>
>>17798096
IDK. I'm sorry. I'm not scrying anymore for a little bit. Something has come up.
>>
>>17797992

Randy Newman

Do I have a good chance with Laura?
>>
>>17798054
Yes to the last part..

What method is this m8?
>>
>>17798069
Thanks for the read. My coworkers and the people I'll be helping are much older than me so that's pretty interesting to know. I'll be careful then.
>>
I was just curious if I could get a second opinion on a reading. A friend of mine is looking into some darker magics (Goetia) and asked me to perform a reading to help him put some fears to rest.

A 3 card spread responding to his three questions. Should he go through with this? What will happen if he does? What should he do if he doesn't go through with this?

The cards I drew for him were the King of Cups, the 10 of Wands, and the 2 of Wands. I know what those cards mean to me, but this feels important and I just want someone to help me decipher this.
>>
Hello /div/ I would like a general reading please, don't know where I'm I standing

Oscar
Libra
Monterrey, México

Thanks in advance
>>
Does wish spells on full moon work?

>>17798303
Personally I would draw more cards for each of those questions.

King of Cups telling him that he should refrain from making brash decisions based on emotions.

What will happen? Struggling. Lots of struggling and burdens.

If he doesn't go through with it he should try something else.
>>
File: 0,,14702537,00.jpg (15KB, 352x223px) Image search: [Google]
0,,14702537,00.jpg
15KB, 352x223px
Hello, /div/. I know we don't have discussions much anymore, and that's a shame. Anyway, I wanted to mention something somewhat divination-related.

The 13th of June is Saint Anthony's Day, and the day before is celebrated in Brazil as a romantic holiday, much like many countries celebrate the 14th of February. One way in which it differs is the performance of rituals called “simpatias,” which are most often performed by single women to find love. Most of them involve some form of folk magic or saint humiliation to attract love, but there are a few rituals that are truly examples of divination.

To determine the initial of her future husband's name, the woman takes a white bowl that has never been used and a new white candle and drips into the bowl the amount of drops corresponding to her age.

If you have access to a banana tree, you can perform a simpatia which involves stabbing the trunk of the tree and coming back the next morning to see the initial of your future lover when you remove it. Another form of dendromancy involves putting a branch of basil that has been thrown on the fire on the roof and checking it the next morning to determine relative age of a future spouse.

One practice involves putting two pieces of coal in a bowl of water and seeing which one floats up first. If the one that was put in first comes up first, it signals love in the coming year. If the one that was put in second comes up first, it signals that love will not come until later years.
>>
>>17798665
There is a practice similar to acultomancy involving two needles and two sugar spoons in a bowl of water, then reading the distance between the objects. I confess I didn't understand that one terribly well, myself. This ritual is supposed to be performed on St John's Day, which is the 24th of June.

Another ritual traditionally performed on the 23rd to 24th involves a bowl filled with holy water and paper. The woman writes names of men she knows on different pieces of paper then crumples the pieces of paper and drops them in the bowl, which she leaves under her bed overnight. In the morning, one paper unfolds and floats to the top.

If anyone tries these or any others out, it would be awesome if you report your results.

___

>>17797666
I hate to disrespect your devil trips, but I'm not really in the mood. I just offered one to that anon because that's, in my opinion, the most serious query in this thread. If that lad is still around, I'm down to read for him, though.

If that lad is still around, I'm still down to read that query.
>>
>>17798668
Hey BV got anything I can practice scrying on?
>>
>>17798695
I'm assuming you mean a practice query, one to which I already know the answer. I have plenty. What kind do you want?
>>
>>17798709
Something that doesnt have to do with appearance or future.

I'll let you choose.

Also I'm not able to get in depth details yet it seems. I mean I can try but it takes a while.
>>
>>17798715
Not a problem.

Query: Why do I (somewhat facetiously) call a certain coffee shop lucky?
>>
>>17798735
From what I see... You met a girl there... Can't tell if you banged her or not. That part's a bit more difficult to interpret.
This meeting may have been brought on by showcasing some sort of talent you have.

Also from what I saw, if this is accurate, she was also very attractive as well.

Is this right, or am I faggot?
>>
>>17798665
>>17798668
That was cool to read. Do you know about the power of the full moon? Are spells more likely to work when performed on the full moon? And do you know anything about wish spells and if they work?
>>
>>17798761
>You met a girl there
Correct.

>Can't tell if you banged her or not
I did not.

>This meeting may have been brought on by showcasing some sort of talent you have
Close; I was working, and I had to pop in to get some work done. Please tell me the imagery you got that made you think this.

>she was also very attractive as well
She's cute.

If you want a harder one, try to determine why I didn't bother pursuing her.

>>17798768
>full moon
Full moons essentially make your works stronger because they give off more energy. This, of course, requires you channeling that energy, or it's a moot point.

>wish spells
Brute force approach unless combined with a proper mechanism. In order to make it work without a mechanism, you either need outside assistance or /a lot/ of energy.
>>
>>17798761
What do I do when I am upset and feeling empty?
>>
>>17798791
Thank you. What has been your experience with them? Do you know what materials I need?
>>
>>17798791
>Close; I was working, and I had to pop in to get some work done. Please tell me the imagery you got that made you think this.

I saw someone spinning a walnut on their fingertip which seems difficult to do. So I assumed you did something to impress her in some way.

was she a red head by chance?
The reason I said she was attractive is because I saw a red head with no face but beautiful hair and red heads are more often attractive for me.

> try to determine why I didn't bother pursuing her.

Did you avoid her like a plague?
Um I saw something associated with craziness and harlotry on her end...
>>
>>17798791
she was a fiend...?
>>
>>17798796
Self mutilation may be a thing.
Either reminiscing about better times from when you were younger, OR hanging out with friends or family.
Watch anime.
>>
File: Naga_Siren.png (53KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
Naga_Siren.png
53KB, 256x144px
How do you do, /x/? I want to give out 3 readings. I would like a quote that means something to you and your-

Name
Question, no generals.
>>
>>17798847
If you consider binging mutilation. No to the rest though.
>>
>>17798850
G.
Female
Single
I want to know if me and the guy I'm in love with are gonna ever have a future together and if we will ever talk again? if not will I find love in the future?
>>
>>17798855
Shit.
I'll need to keep working at it then.
Thanks for the query.
>>
File: 1452309153425.jpg (979KB, 2240x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1452309153425.jpg
979KB, 2240x1600px
>>17798850
Zach
Male
Single
Is my life meaningless?

Row, row, row your boat,
Gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream.
>>
>>17798847
What did he want to say to me the last day?
>>
>>17798850
"This is mankind’s common failure, never to anticipate storms when the sea is calm" Machiavelli
Oscar
Male
Single
I wanna know if I will be happier in the near future or some advice to be happier
>>
>>17798850
PP
Male
Single
What does my manager zoey think of me?
>>
>>17798850
To die will be an awfully big adventure.

Elizabeth
Female
Single
Whats my future bf like?
>>
>>17798850
Damn I'm late.
Well the query doesnt matter cause all I do is troll her for being a bitch and I was hoping the cards would reflect that and give me a laugh.

>>17798869
IDK I'm gonna take a break and do some meditation. Sorry. I still have a lot of practice to go anyway.
>>
>>17798850
>>17798856
my quote is
No dream is too big
>>
>>17798808
These kind of approaches usually involve sympathetic magic or the evocation of an entity. My background is in direct magic, so I can't really help you here. Hit up a Wiccan if you can find one; they do this sort of thing all the time, and I suspect you've been getting your information from some of their websites anyway.

>>17798824

>I assumed you did something to impress her in some way
Nope, just ordered and iced tea and proceeded to be myself. I wasn't even wearing my nicest suit that day. Honestly, I didn't do anything special; I'm just confident and comfortable talking to strangers. The spinning walnut thing might just represent how I typically roll.

>red heads are more often attractive for me
Kek, an understandable feel

>Did you avoid her like a plague?
No. It took some effort to read her voice with the noise, but I didn't hear anything that made me nope as hard as with most voices I hear.

>Um I saw something associated with craziness and harlotry on her end...
Not as far as I could tell. She seemed to be nice enough, but I didn't get to know her too well, so I could be mistaken, of course.

Keep practicing; you had a good start.
>>
>>17798856
If you work to find him you will talk again and a future together could be possible but it will take a lot of work on your part. Do you really want to wait? Unfortunately, he's not really thinking of you right now. He's quite caught up in himself and focusing on other matters. In his current state he is going to defend any romantic advances you try to pin on him at the moment in time, but for some reason that will change in the future.
>>
>>17798879
Alright thanks for the queries bv.
>>
>>17798881
thank you so much and do you think he is the one?
>>
>>17798867
I don't think so, you have the potential to be something great. Put your heart into something and dedicate your life to it. The occult is fun.

>>17798870
I see you moving on from something in your future and a new attraction and passion in your heart for someone new. Advice is for you to remain strong, to persevere through the current unhappiness that plagues you and look for the good times. You can help create your own happiness if you don't want to wait but good things await you, Oscar.
>>
>>17798871
She thinks that you are intuitive and mysterious. Someone who is passive and likes to contemplate things.

>>17798872
A happy person who will definitely like to see your wishes fulfilled. Whether he can fulfill them is another story, and I feel you will doubt his ability to do so at times. He may be a bit confusing with his personality, a bit mysterious too, and he's trapped in a bad situation that he can't seem to get out of.

---

With that I am done.
>>
File: come-on-die-young.jpg (252KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
come-on-die-young.jpg
252KB, 1000x1000px
>>17798894
How do you get into the occult? Besides deluding yourself. What's some beginner shit I could study?
Thanks anyway.
>>
>>17798903
But... I annoy the fuck out of her every time we work together...
I act obnoxious and stupid constantly because she takes her bad days out on me.
>>
>>17798870
>>17798894
Thanks dear anon
>>
Luis
Leo
I have a girlfriend
I studied Chemistry
I can do something with my life
>>
>>17797296
Thank you!
>it says here you're interested in someone... are you?
Well, not really. And I doubt it will change anytime soon.
I guess that means I won't be distracted for sure. Thank you for your reading!
>>
>>17795857
Luis
Leo
I have a girlfriend
I studied Chemistry
I can do something with my life?
Im always have bad luck?
>>
Haru
Female
Will I meet someone soon?
>>
Kerrberr
Female

I'm going through a tough time right now.. Horrible... I would go into details but I don't know if I should

But will everything work out? Will my family and I get along again? Will everything be ok
>>
>>17797992
E
What is it that he wants from me?
>>
Is there anyone doing readings this morning?
I have a few questions...
>>
Hello Mr threads, anyones readings?
>>
>>17799366
Ask your question (tell your first name, age and astro too, please).
>>
>>17799369
Thank you!!

Ilam
Sag

what should i focus on at this time? new life? occult? travel?
>>
>>17799393
It's a 3 card picking.

Please, choose 3 cards in this deck.
>>
File: Untitled.png (6KB, 173x473px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
6KB, 173x473px
>>17799403

there
>>
>>17799369
>>17799004
Cancer
>>
>>17799406
i'd say this is a very hopeful and positive pick up.

Nine of cups is about fulfilment and happiness. I'd say whatever you chose to focus on, it will be great for you and you will be satisfied.

The Empress is about women. It gives an hint a woman, as in a love interest, will be important. Whether it is your girlfriend supporting you or just you finding a woman in new activities, love is in the air and it will make you feel great. So if you're single, I guess this is good news.

The star is about spirituality and inspiration. I guess it hints to me that you're looking for something that is more than materialistic and by "new life" or "occult" you mean spiritual fulfilment.
I don't know what you're looking for or if you're religious, but I assume this means you're looking for something to have faith in. Maybe you should attend to the church or something and it will help you fill this need of spirituality.

My conclusion and interpretation :
I assume whatever you do, it is about spiritual rather than materialistic. You obviously want change and hopefully it seems you will find spiritual fulfilment and even optimism and hope, with the help of a love interest. So maybe you'll make a family with your girlfriend, or meet a nice girl at the church or during ideological/intellectual socialization, whatever it is, a woman will be very at the center of your spiritual well being. Maybe you'll find faith and a woman at church, or just have a kid that will make you change the way you think, but in any case it is positive and it will make you happy.
>>
>>17799443
Are you willing to do another one?
>>
>>17799449
Shoot. And take the pic above to pick up the cards, please.
>>
>>17799369

06/11/16(Sat)12:59:48 No.17796408
>>17796375 #
Kerrberr
Female

>>
>>17799458
Pic up 3 cards. See >>17799403
>>
>>17799403

06/11/16(Sat)12:59:48 No.17796408
>>17796375 #
kerry
Female
Aquarius

>>
File: 1465739969737.png (2KB, 174x469px) Image search: [Google]
1465739969737.png
2KB, 174x469px
>>17799452
Luke
Will anything to do with love or anything happen at my prom?
Thanks!
>>
>>17799460
Thanks so much

Row 3 4th card in
Row 9 5th card in
Row 12 4th card in
>>
>>17799369
>>17799452
Hey can you do this without the name?
>>
>>17799463
This is sort of a mixed, yet still positive, pick up.

Ten of Swords hints about a treason or defeat. You will be betrayed or fail in some way during your prom night. It can also be loss, but I'm afraid it's sort of a negative loss (so not your virginity). Maybe you'll lose a friend or a love interest, probably treason. You will feel victim of something you don't have power on. Maybe it could be your girl going to another guy, or just the feeling of losing (as in letting something behind) this part of your life, your friends and all.

4 of wands is about having good time, or celebrate. So I guess it's just logical you somehow picked this card. It's one of the most positive card, and it means you'll have a good prom and you'll feel great about sharing with others.

Page of wands is also a positive card, it's about change. I assume you'll go to college or at least stop going to high school. And you're quite excited about this incoming new part of your life. This is good.

My conclusion and interpretation is that you'll have great time and be excited about what happens next, but you'll feel you're losing something (probably your friends and community). II assume it's very normal if you're going to college, and the cards doesn't tell me more than what's certainly obvious to most people. That's my personal interpretation though, the 10 of swords can means betrayal, so beware.
So about love, I don't know, but maybe it's a good time to share your feelings with your love interest, as you're on the ending of a phase of your life and soon beginning a new one. The cards hint you'll have good time and it will be mostly positive, so maybe you should just go all in and don't care if you fail.
>>
>>17799495
Thanks!
>>
Air querying for a general reading
Nickname: Kaiko
Sign: Gemini
Sexuality: Pan
Occupations: Biology student, eclectic witch
>>
>>17799492
Yeah, pick up cards and ask your question. I'm doing >>17799470 first, so be patient.
>>
>>17799499
I'll do you too (and last, I have to go after that), please >>17799403
>>
File: file.png (4KB, 174x469px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
4KB, 174x469px
>>17799403
>>17799500
25, Capricorn
What does the future hold for my health?
>>
File: Cards.png (6KB, 174x469px) Image search: [Google]
Cards.png
6KB, 174x469px
>>17799403
>>17799502
There ya go, these are the cards I pick
>>
>>17799369

James
Virgo

I'm trying to figure out where my love life is going. Will it just remain in a lull for a little longer? Who other than Jes should I be trying to chat up?
>>
1465739969737.png
2KB, 174x469px
>>17799546
>>17799369

Here's my pick
>>
>>17799470
This is, I think, a positive pick up.

Four of cups is about lack of motivation, boredom and generally unsatisfied with a statu quo. It can also be disappointment in somebody (probably somebody in your famiily). It can also be about defensiveness. So I guess we have to see the other cards to have a better understanding.

Ten of cups is very positive, and is about home or family (it can also be about marriage, but it's still about family). It is also about happiness and fulfilment through family. So this is very positive regarding your question : you will find happiness with your family, so I can tell you the cards tell me you'll get along with them in the end.

The high priestess is about intuition, wisdom, knowledge. So I guess you need guidance from somebody you think can help you. It could be somebody from your family or it could be somebody else. It can also mean you should trust your intuition, so if you have intuition of how to get along with your family, you should follow it.

My conclusion and interpretation is that no matter how you and your family stopped getting along, you have enough of this situation and you want to make things up. And you will, either with the help of somebody, or just following your instinct about how to proceed. In any case, you want things with your family to change and they will change positively. Find somebody you can still get along with, your mom or dad, start talking to them and make them see how you listen to them. The initiative must come from you, the four of cups is hinting you should be the one doing the first step.
>>
>>17799443
very thankful
really <3
>>
>>17799571
forgot to mention,
your assumptions about my intentions were spot on, thank you.
>>
>>17799499
>>17799519
Very interesting cards.

The tower tells about change, or maybe a disaster. Things will somehow turn bad for you, as in disturb your peaceful life. You will end up humbled from this experience. It is not a purely negative card, because the silver lining is that you'll change the way you think through this, and somehow end up a better person.

The page of pentacles is about a new job, or a new career opportunity. It is also about about what you desire regarding work. So I'd say, you probably have something else than biology in your mind. At least, biology isn't something you truly want to do later. Or it could be related to biology. But you have something your mind focus on that's not about what you're doing now.

The magician is also a positive card. It is about skill and resourcefulness. So I guess it means you have the power to do whatever that's on your mind. This is pretty great because you can make it happen.

My conclusion and interpretation is that you're studying biology but it's not what you want to do (or at least not what you're studying, it could still be in a biology related field of course). At first you're going to go through a bad time, maybe you'll fail your exam or or are disappointed with what you study, but in the end, it will turn out positive for your state of mind, or at least humbling. You'll probably realize what you really want to do (it could be biology related) and you will make it happen.
>>
>>17799560
Thanks so much

Yeah, that is a good point.... I do need to make effort to fix this... I think i have been but I an do more... I kinda forgot that.. Thank you and peace be with you
>>
M
Scorpio
TX

Is this a learning experience sort of relationship or is there potential for long term?
>>
>>17799403
From upper left corner with (horizontal, vertical) starting from (0,0) to (5,12)
(3,5)
(1,12)
(4,7)
>>
>>17795857
I'm going to air query because I'm a pathetic bundle of sticks.

Max
Leo (August 8th)
Male
Single
Australia
Autistic NEET

How can I get myself out of my current situation (newly thrown into adulthood, struggling to produce art, trying to separate myself from my parents and become an independent person while simultaneously too autistic to function in society, wanting to get out of this city/country) and achieve my destiny?
>>
>>17799403
Laura
Female
Pisces
Row 2 2nd card, row 4 7th card, row 6 11th card
I feel like some sort of ending is coming and im afraid
>>
File: IMG_20160612_163606.jpg (49KB, 174x469px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160612_163606.jpg
49KB, 174x469px
>>17799369
Eleanor
Gemini

What is it he actually wants me there for, he's driving me insane
>>
>>17799514
This is, I think, a positive reading.

Nine of swords is about nightmare, nightmare or depression. I don't know if you're depressed, or if you're scared for your physical health, but you feel very anxious. It can be just about the future, but as you ask about your health, you're anxious about your health (I know it's logical but you just picked a card that's about fear and depression, so it's sort of "logic" in a way).

Wheel of fortune is very positive, and is about good fortune. It can also be a turning point, but I think in your case it's general good karma. So it's good, I don't know or can't tell how, but it is. It's about cycles too, bad cycles and good cycles. It's also about how you shouldn't be passive and accept what life gives you, that you must fight even (and mostly) when you're in a bad cycle, because good will come again sooner or later. So I guess, whatever your sickness is, you shouldn't let yourself go, even if you're very anxious, and you must do what must be done, as in do whatever you must to feel better. I know it's again logical, but I think the cards tell me you have a tendency to let yourself go rather than fight. You must fight, karma is with you.

Four of wands is about family, home, harmony. I don't know if you have a girlfriend or if it's just about your family, but their support will be very important, and I assume you know people around you love you and will do whatever they can to support you through this bad cycle. This is, again, a positive card, not everybody has the chance of being surrounded by people who love you and want to support you.

My conclusion and interpretation is that you're going through a bad cycle, but a good cycle will come, so I guess it means you'll be better. You'll be better but for this you won't have to give up, and you should rather do whatever you can to be better, because karma is with you, not only karma but people who love you and will support you through all of this.
>>
>>17799546
>>17799651
I will do both of you then I stop for a while. Please be patient.
>>
1465739969737.png
2KB, 174x469px
>>17799403
Anything about future.
>>
File: zzz.png (1KB, 174x469px) Image search: [Google]
zzz.png
1KB, 174x469px
>>17799403
>>
>>17799671

Thank you. You're doing more than necessary.
>>
>>17799651

You're not working at a lab, are you?
>>
>>177997
I don't. I work in an office
>>
>>17799546
>>17799555
Ok, your question is vague and precise at the same time. Let's check the cards you picked.

Nine of wands is about resilience, persistence. This card generally means that you must come close to getting a girl, but something keeps you from climbing the last step (metaphorically), by that I mean you don't go all in and give up at the last minute. This makes me believe you are attractive and women can be interested in you, you can charm them, but somehow you give up when you have to materialize (as in make it come true). I don't know you but I would say you're not really interested in investing your time in a relationship. Or you're afraid of something. But in the end your lack of persistence is what keeps you in this lull.

Page of wands is about discovery, exploration and enthusiasm. I have difficulties interpreting this card, but with the other card, it could mean that passed the time of discovery, you lose interest in the girl. Maybe it's the reason you don't materialize things at the last moment. Or it could be that the girls you don't enthusiasm you and you're looking for somebody completely new as in a girl that is nothing than those you know (whatever it means, hobbies, ideas etc...).

The king of cups is about control of your feelings, or it can be about generosity. For you it means you're very considerate of others feelings, and I think this compassion could be another reason why you don't materialize relationship, that maybe you're not interested in the girl and that you simply just don't want to hurt her. You're a very balanced in your feelings and it's great. It can also mean you can cope easily with your feelings and that you can cope with the lull.

My conclusion and interpretation is you're somehow in your lull by will. You want something new that makes you excited, a girl totally different from those you dated. So obviously your lull will end when you meet this girl. So rather than jes, you should start meeting new girls.
>>
>>17799758

Well I've met plenty I'd like to take into something further, but I'm either asking them to take a risk or thinking they'll be picky about it. And I have no problem with Jessica, but I think similar barriers will still be there
>>
1465739969737.png
2KB, 174x469px
>>17799403
Male
Virgo
General reading
>>
Is anyone doing readings right now?
>>
>>17799734

Ah okay. your deets looked like someone I knew
>>
Where's cheswick when I need her? She hits the nail on the head so well.
>>
>>17799651
Ok, be aware I don't even know what you're talking about so I'll keep it strictly to the cards.

King of Swords is about authority and intellectual power. It means you can judge the situation clearly if you remain objective about it. So if you tell it's coming to an end, if you tried being objective and didn't let emotions obscure your judgement by coming to this conclusion, then it is most likely what will happen : some sort of ending is coming I'm afraid. Whatever it is anyway, having a clear mind and impartiality you will overcome this.

The eight of pentacles is about scholarship. It means you will have determination to master something. It could mean a skill or knowledge like it could mean mastering "a situation". In the end it mostly means you have determination and have a hard working attitude regarding whatever (I guess the thing coming to an ending). It's probably positive because it means whatever happens you will be hard working into making things better. I can't tell if this commitment will be rewarded, but you will be committed.

The two of pentacles is about planning. It generally means you'll have to manage your time between different areas in your life. This means, regarding the other cards, that you will be committed but you must not forget to make time for other areas of your life. In the end, it means even if you're committed to your situation, you'll have to be careful to not be too committed to the point of forgetting other parts of your lives.

My conclusion and interpretation is that if you are objective about your situation and you think something is coming to an end, you're probably right. But whatever it is, you'll be committed into solving the situation. Still, whatever it is, don't forget to have a balanced life and not neglect other areas of your life. Sorry for the very generic reading, but your question was very vague.
>>
>>17799768
Ok. I say it is still if the spectrum of the cards. Something keeps you from materializing a relation (because you make them take a risk or think they'll turn you down). Also, you're considerate as you don't want them to take a risk. Maybe the answer is in the page of wands. Maybe they'd be enthusiast to be with you, or that you lack enthusiasm with dealing with them. Just bee yourself, bro, and do not keep yourself from dating a girl because you think it will turn wrong.
>>
>>17799670
Thanks a ton, I guess it's mostly accurate

>I don't know if you're depressed, or if you're scared for your physical health, but you feel very anxious
I'm not particularly scared about it but I also have depression/anxiety also, I was asking more in a "should I even bother way"

>It's also about how you shouldn't be passive and accept what life gives you, that you must fight even (and mostly) when you're in a bad cycle, because good will come again sooner or later
But if good will come anyway wouldn't it work the opposite way and make a good excuse for sitting on my ass doing nothing when I feel like shit?
I guess I'll follow your advice and try to actively take my shit together though

>I know it's again logical, but I think the cards tell me you have a tendency to let yourself go rather than fight.
Yeah dat me

>I don't know if you have a girlfriend or if it's just about your family
I don't and my family isn't that great unless you mean financial support, it's probably my ex
>>
>>17799799
Hey so how has your luck been with serennu? Have you been getting accurate readings?
I hear a lot of people are speculate about online stuff.
>>
>>17799810
I just use the deck, I interpret myself. I don't have a tarot game right now. I don't know about serennu, it was just the first result for an online deck.

>>17799808
>But if good will come anyway wouldn't it work the opposite way and make a good excuse for sitting on my ass doing nothing when I feel like shit?
The card means that good comes after bad, but also that it means you don't have to give up for the exact reason that good will come sooner or later. Again, I have very few details about your life and it's a very generic meaning. I don't know if you have cancer or something, but whatever you're going through, you have to fight. Because it's not just about the sickness, but your state of mind. At least I assume that's what the card means.

>it's probably my ex
Well, 4 of wands can mean marriage.
>>
>>17798850

Samuel
Male
Single
What will happen regarding my new friendships
>>
>>17799773
Ten of cups is about harmony, marriage, happiness. I don't know if you have a girlfriend but if you do you will get along fine, maybe you'll find you truly love each others. If you don't have one (or even if you have one in fact), you'll find happiness in relationship. It could be a romantic relationship but also happiness in your family life. So I guess it's great.

Three of pentacle is about teamwoks, collaboration. With the card above, I think it is clear this harmony will come from collaborating on something with your family, or your girlfriend or they could facilitate your personal success at least. The general message of this card is encouragement and your ability to improve your life. It could be with the help of people around you supporting you, sharing their knowledge or wisdom about what you seek answers for.

Nine of wands is about courage, faith or resilience. I guess it means even if you're being supported by people around you, you'll still have to work hard, and you will actually because you're somebody who want to make things the best way. It also implies you could have difficulties that you would overcome by persisting.

In the end I think it is a positive pick up, you will work hard and be supported and you will overcome obstacles.
>>
>>17799858
Are you going in any order?
>>
>>17799900
What?
>>
>>17799902
>>17799658
S-sorry...
>>
>>17799900
No they fucking suck, always skip the people that post first for some
Reason
>>
>>17799912
Ah ok. Let me check this out.
>>
>>17799920
You sound a little butthurt. I forgot your question? What was it?
>>
>>17799858
Thanks, i really appreaciate your help.
>>
Anyone here looking to exchange?
>>
>>17800000
nice quints
>>
>>17799943
Thanks dude :)
>>
>>17797480

that means I'm haunting this thread?
cursing all the divinity readers until they give me my reading
>>
>>17800028
Knight of pentacles is about conservatism, routine. In your case, it means you have to be trustworthy. It can also mean that you should follow your routine regarding the situation, or at least stick to what you have (most likely carefully) planned. I don't know how i should interpret that, maybe next cards will give us a better insight. If anything, it is about routine, so I assume it means you should stick to your usual behavior regarding your situation.

The three of cups is about celebration, friendship. It's most likely that he wants you there for something good or at least friendly. Whatever it is, this card also tells that you're most likely open to helping your friends, so maybe you will be asked for help, which you will because that's what the card suggest. So maybe you can help solve a problem by taking the conservatism approach, if I take this in the context of the other card. Or it's just you're usually a helpful person and you will stick to being helpful.

Eight of wand is about action. It means you'll be busy, but in a good and fulfilling way. Again, I think it has to do with you helping him, probably. And it will make you enthusiastic. It can also mean an underlying project will finally come to a conclusion. So it could mean he will ask you IF it was underlying that you would eventually date. It could be that like it could be anything else. I mean, you're question is vague so vague answers is what you should expect. This card can also mean travelling (as in travelling to do something), though I'm not sure it's pertinent here.

My conclusion and interpretation is despite your questioning about his intention, you will go there, and you will stick to your usual behaviour, for the best. Or maybe you'll help this person. In any case, something underlying is going to get resolution.
>>
>>17800057
I forgot the cards you picked.
>>
>>17799629

Can has reading plox
>>
>>17799646
>>17799403
I forgot info sorry
General reading
Oscar
Gemini
>>
>>17800057
Thank you so much. The weirdest part is, I have been trying to read for myself lately, but because my emotions are so mixed up I'm getting the wrong messages. But even I keep drawing knight of pentacles. It is confusing but you have explained it very well to me, and it makes perfect sense because I am trying to help this person, without getting my emotions involved and trying not to boost their ego too much. If that makes sense. I wasn't sure though if they were just messing me around though. Thank you again you have cleared up a lot for me
>>
RAF
Pisces

Will I ever get off this medication?
>>
File: 1465739969737.png (3KB, 174x469px) Image search: [Google]
1465739969737.png
3KB, 174x469px
>>17799403
Oh boy i hope im not late for the party
Aquarius
Male
Was that the end of it all?
>>
Need jack white for a reading
>>
File: images (3).jpg (24KB, 510x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
24KB, 510x288px
>>17800368
Pls GiB reading
>>
1465739969737.png
2KB, 174x469px
>>17799403
Late to the party, totally understand if you don't feel like doing a reading, there's so many of us here wanting readings done

hoshineko
Taurus
Where is my life headed? I have depression and it's stopping me from doing my uni coursework (animation) and I feel like I'm slowly slipping out of uni and on my way to become a lazy piece of shit working in mcdonalds or something.
I've forgotten why I was so passionate about animation in the first place, seems easier to just drop out of uni and work some shitty unskilled job.
>>
>>17800362
When you have a heart to heart with your mom you'll understand the end.
Can you buy sprite for awhile instead.
You need more sports too in your life. Go see a game outside.
I feel a tiny kid is going to say something really profound and it will hit you later.
>>
>>17800385
See some shoes you need to spend a ton on.
And a brown haired girl that is a crush.
Need to approach to go out with her.
Has nice blue eyes.
I feel a broken heart around you. Are you OK op
>>
>>17800362
>>17800390
On it. Please be patient.
>>
>>17800410
Also see a guy coming around soon that's a bad influence. Either drugs or booze...
Be careful out there. F.a.m.
>>
>>17800368

I could use your guidance yet again ches. That girl with the blonde streaks you kept encouraging me to chase? I tested the waters a bit with her once we had some 1v1 time, but didn't push for her number because it was kinda sudden and i didn't have a pretext. I think her interest dropped off after that and I won't have a chance again for however long... I think it just made one of her friends wet instead, though.

So uh, now where do I go? Do I still have a shot with anyone?
>>
>>17800368
A love reading about the girl I'm pursuing. Will she go out with me soon? How will things turn out with her afterwards?
>>
>>17800410
I have a crush with brown hair but I'm gonna be apart from her for a month at least, I moved out temporarily. She doesn't have blue eyes tho, unless you mean future girl that is gonna appear I don't have much hope in the former girl.

The crush thing makes me sad :(

I don't know about the guy, I don't drink or do drugs
>>
>>17800394
Sprite?
Like the drink? could you tell me why?
Thanks for the reading
>>
>>17800001
I'm down if you're still around. Gender and query?
>>
>>17800368
Why am I still hung up on her?
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 217x216px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 217x216px
>>17800368
How will the lives of my gf and mine will move on? Will we settle together and be happy for once?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mr4ou0lAnM1qz4rgp.jpg (95KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mr4ou0lAnM1qz4rgp.jpg
95KB, 500x333px
>>17800368
love reading please
>>
>>17796375
Cassady
Male
I'm at a bit of a crossroads in life. Should I continue with this relationship and compromise or go out and find how to live on my own? Or is there a third option?
>>
>>17798102
mine was ignored
>>
>>17796375
>Flanders
>Male
>Will I find my passion in life?
>>
please can someone tell me if we are over?
>>
>>17798850
David
Male
Single
Does she still have feelings for me?
>>
Query in a poem

I love him
and
without him
I dim
Yes, he broke my heart
by keeping us apart
The smell of quad spring and summers
Moon lit hearts beating like drummers
We took a walk that night
It was all blind! my sight
but his hand led the way
there was nothing left to say
together at last
the spell had been cast
why then, why
did he say good bye?

female

thank you.
>>
Give me a fucking reading
>>
I would love a general reading.
I've done the work that was necessary, turned my mindset around, now I'm tired, restless and wanting to know if I succeeded in painting a bright future.
To whom might do a reading for me, what are you able to tell?
Male, capricorn, if it matters.
>>
>>17800831
You will get constipated soon and bleed from the anus once you shit.
The cards say you are a huge faggot. Keep sucking cocks.
>>
>>17800901
How old are you? Be more specific about what you'd like to know
>>
>>17800733
Yes! I suggest getting over it asap and moving on
>>17800778
Not really. She's already seeking someone else...
>>
>>17801161

will i find a boyfriend soon?
>>
Im really worried about my future on college. My grades where not as I expected and tomorrow I will go and talk to a professor about it.

can somebody give a little hint about my future over there?

Im a male, 27, Pisces
>>
>>17801244
Only if you stop being picky. Instead of waiting why don't you approach a guy.
>>17801250
Yes...your grades will keep dropping unless you study harder. Either drop out or focus more on your work.
>>
>>17801252

but when i approach guys it usually goes wrong as soon as they know i'm interested.
>>
>>17797302
Can you do me?
>>
>>17801256
Then I guess you must be hideous or too young to be on here.
I'm willing to bet you're under 18 amirite
>>
>>17801258
You should stick to your current career. Stop looking for something else if you've already made it.

Or go ahead and waste your time. Whatever
>>
>>17801279
Whatchu got for me, fami?
>>
>>17800524
Because you need a change. Need more vitamin c.
>>17800559
Because she's the one for right now.
>>17800581
Umm I see distance not settling. This is a good thing stop being all the Tower about it. Retouch her emotions. She still needs you.
>17800582
Nothing much this year....
>>17800831
Give me James Joyce Jack White. And I might DESU
>>
S. S.
Male
Virgo

I am in a relationship. I like my girlfriend, but I also like another girl, which also has a girlfriend. This girl is bisexual. She seems to be ok with polyamorous relationships but my gf can be a little jealous. My plan was to go and try to make everyone involved closer, intensify the attraction and then, before doing anything that could be considered infidelity, propose to start a polyanorous relationship.

What would be the best way to do this, what should I consider and what do you see if I follow this path?
>>
>>17801284
What's your question?
>>
>>17800582
pls do me
>>
>>17801345
I wouldn't mind a career reading, myself.

Either that or how the fuck to get over this girl I'm hung up on. I've tried working out, indulging my hobbies, hanging out with friends, changing jobs, moving towns, and talking to an absurd amount of females. Nothing works. What the fuck?
>>
File: cheswickwetdream.jpg (130KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
cheswickwetdream.jpg
130KB, 900x600px
>>17801321
>>
>>17801321
Ches? >>17800471
>>
>>17800826
I'm truly fond of poetry...but you should work on your scansion, I think.

You / Him / Breakup: The Chariot (reversed) / Strength / King of Cups
Internal / External Causes: 2 of Wands / 7 of Swords (reversed)
Lessons to Learn: 2 of Swords, 8 of Pentacles (reversed), The High Priestess, 5 of Pentacles

This is going to hurt a bit, lass, and I hope I'm not excessively crass, but it seems he outgrew you in a way. A sweet and kind lad would be disinclined to stay if his efforts are not equally matched. You don't seem like long-term material from his judging, and the breakup is the result of his emotions maturing.

He doesn't see a future with you, essentially. You may have been good for a nice time or two, but you weren't quite on the same page as him, and this decision of his came as much more than a whim.

Oh my, but you had a good shot, right? There was a time when he offered you the sun, moon, and stars, but you decided instead to keep close your cards. And now, as far as can see this bard, you're suffering regret because you just didn't get the message when it came.

Oh, poor lass, sitting in the rain! From self-pity should you refrain, for you know quite well that your personal hell is caused by your own refraining from action when it should have been taken. Are you really so dense that you think that everything should come to you? It would be better if you would unfetter your own ego in this sense too, for you would do well if you would just fell the notion that it takes only the other, not two,

Of course of course, you're quite used to discourse that involves you being pursued, but it would be quite worth the spinning of fate's looms if you learned from this that you need to take part in it too.

So, good femanon, do keep in mind from now on that you can't expect your relationships to be completely about the efforts of him, nor should you endeavor so strongly to skim on the effort on your part.

Better behavior in the future, and a much better start.
>>
File: jack-white-5_15_14color[1].jpg (48KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white-5_15_14color[1].jpg
48KB, 480x540px
>>17801321
how badly did i fuck up chess, does he still want to be with me?
>>
>>17801429
If I write a poem will you give me a reading?
>>
File: 184572_m.jpg (141KB, 331x500px) Image search: [Google]
184572_m.jpg
141KB, 331x500px
>>17801321
hey ches good to see you around.
>>
>>17801551
>>17801488
sevis pls help
>>
>>17801429
>>17801321
Can any of you give me a reading?

I posted earlier,
raf
pisces
will I ever be able to get off this medication?
how will the rest of the year be for me (financially, job, love maybe)?
>>
>>17801551

hey sevis, whats up man
>>
File: witch-doctor3.jpg (174KB, 288x432px) Image search: [Google]
witch-doctor3.jpg
174KB, 288x432px
>>17801557
I don't do love readings and I get the feeling you wouldn't want my advice on this one even if I did.

>>17801563
hello to you too!
>>
>>17801551
I'm frightened.
Is that a shammy?
Jamaicans next door jammed my phone
So I've been moody
Who was phone then?

>>17801488
I feel anger... And see him really let down by you.
Did you cheat or something. I see him watching TV atm. I feel if you text him. He might answer
>>
>>17801568

hey ches, what's coming up for me? anything good?
>>
>>17801568
jamaican was phone
>>
>>17801551
Sevis, could you help me? I'm having doubts about this guy.. Whether this relationship is still worth the pursuit. I can't help but second guess some of my decisions. A love reading would be great if you're planning on doing any tonight.
>>
New Thread:
>>17801584
>>
>>17801390
That's amazing. Who is the robed one?

What is it your looking from me tonight baby.
>>17800477
I think I see her aura... Is she really talkative. I see green when she looks at you.
You could get experience from a relationship with her.
I feel a spirit around her... She might have a incubi. Doesn't look like a tulpa
>>
>>17801537
No, but I'll give you one if you agree to pray or perform a healing work for my friend.
>>
File: giphy-1.gif (967KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-1.gif
967KB, 450x338px
>>17801568
Is this cancer guy right for me?
>>
>>17801582
still don't do love readings. In your case, specifically, because it's not about the relationship at all, it's about your own self confidence. Dont ask the question you *want* the answer to, ask the question you *need* the answer to.
>>
>>17801596
Hey sevis could I maybe get a reading from you?
>>
>>17801591
I can do that, definitely.
>>
>>17801611
move over to the new thread and ask your question. I don't do love readings, the more vague the question the more vague the answer. Extra information you want to give about yourself, or the problem, will only make the reading more helpful.
Methods are at my discretion, probably cards, but if its serious or heavy, Ill pull bones.
>>
>>17801620
Gender and query, please
>>
>>17801573
Yeah I saw you doing magic.
Look into what valefor can do for you.

Is there a shift your feeling. I think you could be a geomancer and eventually communing with trees and dryads.

Tell me of your magic ward level.

I feel your more reactionary instead of knowing magic wise.

How is the aunt. Digimon say her legs are bad and a illness is about to hit someone soon.
Try and meditate on your great grandfather as he came through to talk. He said his career would suit you better and also sends love.

But I seriously think you can feel them around already.

So if your looking for a career do what your great grandfather did.

>>17801574
This is true.
I think the worst is I lost every single Jack White picture.
>>
>>17801592
Cancers are best zodiac sign. Don't fuck this up. He's a guy to have a kid with I see two if you want him.
>>
>>17801625
Female
What does my crush want with me? Thanks :)
>>
File: jack-white-2013[1].jpg (36KB, 599x373px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white-2013[1].jpg
36KB, 599x373px
>>17801627
>>17801627
Can you tell me what this guy I know wants to talk to me about please cheswick?
>>
>>17801627

thank you so much ches! my great grandfather...i'm not sure what his career was actually. i'll have to find out. and yeah i do feel my great grandparents around a lot. my magic ward level isn't very high, kek. but thanks :)
>>
Seb
Male
Virgo

I am in a relationship. I like my girlfriend, but I also like another girl, which also has a girlfriend. This girl is bisexual. She seems to be ok with polyamorous relationships but my gf can be a little jealous. My plan was to go and try to make everyone involved closer, intensify the attraction and then, before doing anything that could be considered infidelity, propose to start a polyanorous relationship.

What would be the best way to do this, what should I consider and what do you see if I follow this path?
>>
>>17801634
Sex.
Friendship.
You know the whole qt experience
>>17801642
There is a guy who wanted to offer you a job is this the same guy. Or was that last weekend.
I feel there's a miscarriage. And the spirit wants to talk to you. Is it possible to meditate and meet up on the astral plane

I also see a airport and Botswana or some other African place....
>>
>>17800477
>>17801590
She is kinda social unlike me :(
The problem is how to get with her.
As I I aid before I will be out for at least a month
>>
>>17801665
Can you defocus your eyes like looking in a black mirror in your room I'm sure you would see his outline.
He's walking around right now.

I feel your soul tied to France. You need to at least go there once in your life.
You know like a mecca pilgrimage but to France.

I see you finding something outside soon like a coin or a trinket.
You need to keep it since its magically going to be charged.

Do you hear a ringing in your ears?
Your very blue/purple aura wise. Watch yourself around anything with the word dodge in it. For awhile.
>>
>>17801685
Text her facebook? Ask her to hang out sometime?

This works you know.

Don't lack self esteem. Especially with women.

I keep seeing your dad... Is he ded? Can't tell if he's a spookie or not
>>
>>17801708
He is not dead.
He helped moved to this city and already went back
Anyway I'm stuck here for month
>>
>>17801429
Not op but can I just say amazing poetry skills
I fully enjoyed reading that
>>
Hi, this is my first time here, I am a male 27 years old. I feel lost and confused these days on pretty much all aspects of my life. I don't know what my life purpose is and I would appreciate some guidance if possible. Thanks!
>>
>>17801632
By far my favourite sign. That's actually one of the reasons why I was initially interested in him. I'm also a cancer myself so maybe I'm a bit biased :3
>>
Male

Should I keep seeing her
>>
>>17798867
no zach your life is not meaning less. you possess the love of the almighty in your heart and mind. are you young? maybe in body maybe in mind? are you an artist? do you play music? Whatever you doing. love those things and inspiration will come. good bye.
>>
>>17802945

Can someone read this relationship please
Thread posts: 343
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.