[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CONSPIRACIES.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 346
Thread images: 65

File: image.jpg (34KB, 543x271px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 543x271px
I love reading conspiracy theories, and wanted to hear your favourites, as well as your opinions on them. Here are a few to start us off; the moon landing, crisis actors, the mandela effect, and my personal fave: bioengineering a zombie virus and testing it on unsuspecting communities.
>>
>>17777528
The titanic never sank
>>
>>17777528
Bump for interest
>>
I have heard the Titanic one, seems straight forward, however not particularly interesting.
>>
>>17777557

so what was the point of pretending it did then?
>>
There was one I caught a glimpse of a while back but then the website for it disappeared (Twilight Zone music)

The claim was that nuclear weapons are fake. They are just really big explosions of TNT or similar.

Part of their case was pointing out the number of people who survived ground zero at Hiroshima (confirmed) and that everything just looked blasted and burned. Not the evaporated horror story we were/are told.

They also showed plant life regrowing very shortly after the event - again at ground zero.

So yeah it was very interesting, but I didn't get to continue looking into it.
>>
>>17777675
Insurance.
>>
>>17777687

ah yes, good old money. So did they kill the passengers in other ways?

Instead of me bugging you about this, do you have any links I could look at?

I'm always interested to hear any ideas about anything.
>>
>>17777704
I'm fairly certain the source I read said they all lived out their lives in separate places, or in secret locations or something you know? Don't think they were killed.
Here's a link that might be good:
http://www.topsecretwriters.com/2015/05/could-there-be-any-merit-to-claims-that-the-titanic-didnt-really-sink/
>>
Phantom Time is fascinating to me. It claims that the years from about 700 AD to 1000 AD never happened and were largely invented because Otto III wanted to be Holy Roman Emperor in the year 1000.

There's almost no evidence for it and it's easy to refute by studying astronomy and tracking lunar eclipses... also but looking at the history of any place other than Europe... but still an interesting idea
>>
The ball earth is a lie. There is no evidence of curvature and the existing pictures of planet earth are paintings and CGI. I don't expect anyone on this site to care though. Just look at that space shuttle on the homepage.
>>
The Montauk Project, time travel, nazi gold, and the blood of christ, enough said.
>>
The universe simulation theory is true.

Higher beings created our universe for entertainment a la The Truman Show. They exist on a far longer timespan and can take in much more information than us, so they keep track of every individual human throughout history like contestants on a reality show. If any of the higher beings want to see what their favorite human is up to, they simply tap into his or her consciousness like a live stream. Every living human has fans/supporters watching them and keeping them on the show. If you die, it simply means you were voted off the show like in Survivor.

Naturally, this also means that humans are the only intelligent life in our universe.
>>
>>17777866

It's actually painful that people defend it.

>muh space time
>muh millions and billions
>muh planets
>muh """"""gravity""""""
>>
>>17778082

So you beleive in more than one creator, got it...

(dumb guy)
>>
File: 1464637428024.png (285KB, 636x426px) Image search: [Google]
1464637428024.png
285KB, 636x426px
>>17777528

Here is one active right now.

http://www.defconwarningsystem.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=5272
>>
>>17778082
This is actually mostly true. These simulators are actually 4D versions of ourselves, and they "play" as us like fingerpuppets. This isn't for only humans but this is how all of our 3D universe works.

Also, Protagonist post if you missed it:
>17777777
>>
>>17778118
Whoops:
>>17777777
>>
>>17777678
How did they explain blast shadows, textures being stuck/burned into people and the birth defects?
>>
File: freemason.jpg (66KB, 640x605px) Image search: [Google]
freemason.jpg
66KB, 640x605px
oh god where I start?
>moon landing was fake : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlXG0REiVzE
>9/11 was made by Israel to destroy the country on his road to build the greater Israhell
>Michelle obama is a trany name Michael : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cgk732vfGQ (look some picture
>titanic happen because they wanted to kill the man against the creation of federal reserve
>NASA is made of nazi scientis (operation paperclip) and a guy from paramount picture...
>the freemason control or society
>the earth is flath (seriously stay objective, they created a double systeme of thinking)
>giant skeleton was found but are cover up by governement
> noah ark was found in turkey
>depopulation program is real and NWO (look georgia guidestone)
>chemtrail, haarp and weather manipulation is real and really crazy in some country
> fukushima is still leaking in the ocean
>the world is a stage for divide and conquer by the freemason
> many city exist in earth for the elite check D.U.M.B. Deep underground military base.
> their is other land outside the south pole : http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn83025121/1907-01-11/ed-1/seq-2/
>hitler was raise to power by zionist banker to show everyone why nationalist is bad, after that they created Israel, a nationalist country.
the secret teaching of all ages p 176 :
''"No one journeys now 'from the high place of Cabaon to the threshing floor of Oman the Yebusite,' nor has seen, 'his Master, clothed in blue and gold;' nor are apprentices and Fellow-crafts any longer paid at their respective Columns; nor is the Master's working tool the Tracing Board, nor does he use in his work 'Chalk, Charcoal, and an Earthen Vessel,' nor does the Apprentice, becoming a Fellow Craft, pass from the square to the compass; for the meanings of these phrases as symbols have long been lost."''
>>
>>17778576

>noah ark was found in turkey

because it's been claimed to have been found in many places I've always been skeptical about this but since you have the same beleifs as me regarding other things I will check that one out

Do you have any links for that specific story?
>>
>>17778576

no you've got it ALL wrong

>the aliens did 9/11
>the aliens did everything
>the earth is concave
>le spoopy spoopy
>transhumanism is the future
>>
>>17778082
well if you're saying we die when they get bored with/don't like us, you're suggesting that they do more than observe and root for us. how/where are they interacting with or affecting us? are you saying they can change the simulation from their level of reality or that they put themselves into our reality and affect it "manually"?
>>
File: CIA-heart-attack-gun-480x264.jpg (88KB, 600x308px) Image search: [Google]
CIA-heart-attack-gun-480x264.jpg
88KB, 600x308px
>>17777528
We know that the CIA has a heart attack gun. Thought game /x/, who (if anyone) has it been used on?
>>
>>17778576
most of what you say, i would consider bullshit but that picture was interesting. doesn't look fake to me but maybe i'm stupid. so i look it up and

>President George W. Bush chats with Chinese President Hu Jintao and Russian President Vladimir Putin, all dressed in traditional Vietnamese silk tunics for their group photo at the end of Asian-Pacific leaders meeting in Hanoi in November 2006.

so all of what you say is bullshit. thank you.
>>
>>17778791
/Thread
>>
if the earth really is flat, what could someone gain by lying to everyone else about it?
>>
>>17778861
To hide THE TRUTH! Ignorance is bliss as far as the demiurge is concerned
>>
Herbert Walker might've been the one who arranged the assassination attempt on Ronald Reagan.

There's some interesting circumstantial evidence around the case (Hinckley's family was connected to Bush's). Might be a long shot. Add H.W.'s experience as CIA director to that.

I'm not saying that he did it; but I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that he did.
>>
>>17778866
but its not like they can do anything by only them knowing its flat and no one else
>>
>>17778212
That's just what the government and the media want you to think man. Open up your mind and wake up sheeple!
>>
>>17778576
You're a fucking idiot and people like you are ruining this board. You tinfoil hat motherfuckers need to keep to /pol/
>>
>>17778082
So basically that episode of south park where they find out earth is a reality show is true? Ok. Sure.
>>
>>17778043
>enough said

While that might be a cool sounding way to sign off a statement, you have said FAR from enough about these topics. What's the go with the Blood of Christ, for example?
>>
File: 91k4wvRYxKL.jpg (741KB, 1400x2544px) Image search: [Google]
91k4wvRYxKL.jpg
741KB, 1400x2544px
>>17777528
>bioengineering a zombie virus and testing it on unsuspecting communities

That is the target of the book I'm reading right now, Patient Zero

>>17777866
>>17778092
This

Michell obama and the williams sisters were born men. It's easier to prove with serena because she wears bikinis which expose his manly physic and manly waistline. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v5RZEL0FrU
>>
>>17778212
> How did they explain blast shadows
Sorry mate, I can't recall, but I do recall that they did have an explanation for it.

As for the birth defects, I didn't get that far into it before the site went down.
>>
I feel the government puts hormones in milk and chicken then sells chicken sandwiches for a dollar to promote it and it makes girls get big breasts early but makes boys gay even if they are not
>>
>>17778960
Please stop responding to him. You are not supposed to give attention to flat earth retards.
>>
Conspiracy theories are only good when they're plausible. It's not true just because you believe it's true.
>>
>>17779157
It's not the government mate, it's just the producers of chicken and milk trying to create more product and faster. i.e. chasing the almighty dollar. The fact that it creates faggots and big tits is merely circumstantial and they just don't care about that aspect.

The government might be involved in letting them go without rigorous testing - again, for financial gain under the table. e..g Monsanto
>>
>>17779192
True.

I think for a conspiracy to be plausible, it has to ultimately be for financial gain, or to hide "terrible" knowledge, e.g. space aliens and other secrets about how the universe truly works.
>>
>>17777704
>>17777719

Quints to quints, yo. But not quints of truth.

This theory is made up to combat the obvious truth. It was all done on purpose.
>>
>>17777737

Wrong and right. Go to new earth Yt channel and Watch hyperboria series videos 1, 6 and 7 I believe. Even Isaac Newton figured out that we were being lied to about the timeline. In some cultures/areas of history by about 450 years, in some 1000 years. Etc...
>>
>>17777866

Nonsense. Stay far away from this garbage.
>>
>>17778984
on the contrary, i would rather paranoid tinfoils like that be on here than the "hurr, durr, occult magicks muh demons give me powurr" emo teenieboppers that are the norm
>>
>>17777528
The illuminati, chemtrails, crisis actors and plane crash hoaxes.
>>
I believe they never killed Bin Laden. No pictures or video of him and then they decide to toss his body off the boat? Show me anywhere in any military publication where it is standard operating procedure to throw a corpse (especially one as high value as Osama fucking Bin Laden) off the side of the ship. Plus the picking off of the members of seal team 6 but oh well.
>>
am an alien

Hello
>>
>>17779643
That shit is dangerous. I've dealt with demons before, and they're deceitful liars through and through. You summon one under the belief they'll give you power, they will. But in the long term it will fuck you over and you'll still be that demon's bitch for an eternity after you die. And we've got droves of idiotic teens who think all that is "edgy" and therefore cool. Fucking idiots.

As for conspiracies, I'm slowly becoming convinced the Catholic Church has become a front for some kind of pagan sun worship or was possibly infiltrated by the Ninth Circle cult.
>>
>>17777678
Do you think chernobyls a desert?
>>
>>17780136

Chernobyl was not a bomb.

The claim is that nuclear weapons are fake. i.e. transport a little bit of nuclear material via a rocket and deposit a nuclear disaster wherever you want.
>>
Nuclear weapons fake?

So radiations are fake too?

Let me kek hard please.
>>
>>17780184
Don't shoot the messenger you fucking retarded cunt. Read the thread.
>>
File: W9PyuaGt.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
W9PyuaGt.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>17780124
Praise the sun!
>>
File: 97a.jpg (39KB, 600x661px) Image search: [Google]
97a.jpg
39KB, 600x661px
>>17780124
oh shit our cover got blown guys
>>
>>17780358
>>17780361
Hivemind
>>
>>17777866
Can I ask you where the fuck a flat earth would be exactly? What would be the point of the illusion? It's surely a creation, but by whom? Do you have an answer? Isn't the vastness and grandness of a spheroid/toroidal 3D universe a little more elegant than some kind of snowglobe scenario?
>>
>>17777704
No, the Titanic did not sink. They swapped it with another ship which had been involved in more than one accident, the Olympic.

Conspiracy goes that they just wanted to sink the ship , rescue the passengers with another smaller ship and live happily ever after, but there seems to have been a miscalculation and the second ship never got to see the flares fired from the Olympic so they never came to rescue them and lots of people died.
>>
I'm so proud that this thread is still going.
>>
File: new.png (93KB, 1055x349px) Image search: [Google]
new.png
93KB, 1055x349px
>>17779587

AMAZING, TY DESU SENPAI

"#1"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdbB6lbI5tc&list=PLJk0yT4erxuSEyHu-0wfUQ0WulbjtWJOu&index=2

"#6"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbTTQ3d9mdk&index=5&list=PLJk0yT4erxuSEyHu-0wfUQ0WulbjtWJOu

"#7"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kT924EpkHc&list=PLJk0yT4erxuSEyHu-0wfUQ0WulbjtWJOu&index=6
>>
9/11
>>
>>17780380
Peasants will be peasants.
>>
tl;dr god gave us a text (the bible) and choose to see if we believed it and followed it. For a moment forget everything that you know. Then pretend that you are an alien. You are born as a black male in the usa. You are now told that an all loving god but an equally all tyrant god has chosen one race as superior above all others, The Jews. Then you are force fed the new testament which is filled with redemption and inclusion of all races through Jesus Christ even though this contradicts all of the facts and morals of the old testament. So what do you do? Question it? not allowed. Think for yourself? Challenge accepted. When you look at the absurdity of the bible compared to how humans naturally live and grow you see that we do the exact oppostie of the bible. Should i change myself to conform to the bible? No. Plenty of people have shown that that doesn't work. People who go against the bible succeed abundantly. So my final question is, is the bible just a incredibly basic test of logic? Living by the bible doesn't work but doing the opposite of the bible gives you a more full life...any adult opinions???
>>
>>17780612
>adult opinions
Because anon doesn't have any of his own
>>
Global elite child abuse network is 100% real and has existed for centuries.

The CIA is actually running shit, ISIS is a USA/Israel proxy army. The Syrian refugee influx is manufactured and is intended to destabilize Europe.

Greater Israel.
>>
>>17777866

Your brain is literally a pile of goat vomit if you earnestly believe that shit.
>>
>>17780669
They asked for conspiracy theories, not current events
>>
>>17780124
how would you feel if a rat walked up to you on the street and started demanding that you do this and that? what if that rat had a way to force you to do it? i think you'd be in for a little revenge eh?

Whether they're demons in the biblical sense or xth spatial dimension entities, demanding them to do anything is disrespectful. like who the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>17780172
>someone who hasn't the vaguest idea how nuclear warheads discerning the validity of nuclear warheads
>>
What has this turned into?
Any thoughts on zombies?
>>
>>17778576
Sometimes I feel hope for humanity but then I read absolutely retarded bullshit like this and lose it.
>>
>>17780612
>tl;dr
>immediately followed by a retarded block of text that is poorly spaced
I didn't even read this shit
>>
>>17777678
>1945 - USA chemically bombs Hiroshima & Nagasaki (like Tokyo, Dresden, Hamburg...), also dumping illness-inducing radioactive items. Media, & Japanese witnesses who saw plane fleets, told to shut up. Nuke story sold by adding chemical-blast 'mushroom clouds' in film & photos - USA HAS NUCLEAR BOMBS

>1949 - Soviet Union accepts deal for Russian elites to get wealthy by playing along with Cold War & global nuclear terror - COMMIE RUSSIA HAS THE BOMB

>1952 - UK Brits & London financial centre don't want to feel 2nd class as Anglo empire dominates world - UK HAS THE BOMB

>1960 - France chafes not to be 2nd class to roast-beef-eating Brits, accepts deal to become nuclear if they pretend to be the ones giving Israel nuclear technology - FRANCE & DE GAULLE HAVE THE BOMB

>1964 - China gets upgraded to major league to help justify escalating military spending - COMMIE CHINA HAS THE BOMB NOW TOO

>1966 - Israel gets to join the club as per earlier deal with France, in time to terrorise & intimidate Arabs in 1967 & 1973 wars - JEWS HAVE THE BOMB & JEWS ARE READY TO SAMSON OPTION EVERYBODY, later confirmed by 'brave whistleblower' Vanunu to MI6 London Times

>1974 - India takes deal to stop being so non-aligned & side more with big powers, insulting India's own heritage by calling their bomb programme 'Smiling Buddha' INDIA NOW HAS THE BOMB

>1979 - South Africa's white apartheid government gets to play act in compensation for all their abuse in Western media, but agrees in advance to 'dismantle' any bombs before Mandela or any black government can find out the scam ... joins with Israel & Taiwan in bomb test WHITE RACIST SOUTH AFRICA HAS THE BOMB READY TO KILL BLACK PEOPLE showing ANYONE CAN GET A BOMB, but 'bombs' all taken apart & shipped away before Mandela takes over
>>
>>17781197
>1998 - Pakistan is central player in new Western anti-Muslim theme & revving up 'war on terror', and Pakistan finally gets to upgrade to par with old rival India PAKISTANI MUSLIMS HAVE THE BOMB & OSAMA OR TERRORISTS MIGHT GET AHOLD OF IT, plus Pakistan 'sells' bombs to Saudi Arabia for extra bonus

>2006 - North Korea, always making deals for latest consumer products for ruling family & elite, gets to upgrade to nuclear club CRAZY NORTH KOREA HAS THE BOMB
>>
>>17777528

real conspiracy that is

certain companies make their product slightly inferior that its potential so that they dont go out of business and you have to keep buying them

>eg the lightbulb
>made with poor and cheap metal filaments that burn out quickly.
>there is even a light bulb that has been running for like 100 years.
>another one is glass i think.
>then you can move into the whole pharmaceutical debate on that one as well.
>>
So there has been a disproportionate amount of serial killers and psychopaths that come out of the pacific northwest.

portland,or is one of the top growing cities in the world.

theres has also been a severe lack of spree killings.

portland is a sacrificial city. they are fattening the city up, so that their can be a major blood sacrifice to usher in the activation of jade helm.
>>
>>17781370
scary shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQaEpVUaCf0
>>
>>17778576
I love you.
>>
>>17779989
Right. I'm pretty sure the Muslim belief system is to throw corpses off of a boat into the bottom of the ocean
>>
For the Berenstein guys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxxSIX3fmmo
>>
The modern concept of serial killers is a myth.

They are all assets for various clandestine organizations, from CIA, organized crime, and cults like 9th Circle and Order of Death.
>>
>>17783189
I am inclined to agree with you. What is the 9th circle?
>>
>>17783209
9th circle is the supposed highest levels of the dark elite.

Human trafficking, ritual murder, child abduction and abuse, underground porn and snuff, they control all of it.
>>
>>17783215
Are you familiar with the Dutroux case? Absolutely damning evidence
>>
>>17783218
Yup. Check out the book I posted, so much facts and data it's ridiculous, including that case.

One of the craziest facts from that book: only ONE person was granted a stay of execution while GW Bush was gov of Texas.... Henry Lee Lucasn
>>
>>17779145
>Be honest with yourself

Top Kek
>>
>>17783250
>He doesn't know how to be honest
:^(
>>
>>17779989
It's also not standard operating procedure to fire at a combatant (UBL in this case) after they've been double tapped or even failure drilled to the ground. The word going around (special operations community) is that UBL was shot more than a few times after being rendered non-combatant/probably dead. The photos were an embarassment to the administration, who wanted to keep a 'professional air' around the incident. Not surprisingly the photos have not been released yet, and multiple sources relate that yes they did in fact dump UBL into the sea. Though I do find it surprising that any of the assualt element were game for fucking around of any nature after they just endured a mistake that could have ruined their day, and did hold them up considerably (helicopter accident on entry).
>>
>>17781401
Here I see light vehicles, humvees with generator trailers, LMTV's, water buffaloes, portable TOC looking truck, etc.
No mounted weapons, no tracked vehicles.
Sights like this are fairly common around NTC in California and every railway that leads to where a national guard unit does their annual few weeks of summer training.
Perhaps the scary thing is that the military in comprised in part by individuals like you, who cling so hard to a perspective that they don't bother to do a little investigation into what's right in front of them, for fear their world view may be proven wrong.
If Jade Helm bothers you don't google Pineland, might give yourself an aneurysm.
>>
>>17781357

I don't know if it's decline in quality due to poor economy or an actual conscious effort to maximize profits, but this is true.

If anyone has worn Converse sneakers for 10 or 15 years you can clearly see the design in quality. They used to be good for anywhere between like 10-16 months. Now they're only good for 2 or 3 months tops. The stitching where the canvas meets the rubber sole always tears now, or the sole will straight up disattach from the toe. It's ridiculous.
>>
I think there are active CIA townships all across the US. Mainly places like Boys Town, Newton, etc. Some parts of Texas.

So they populate these cities with agents or crisis actors, what have you, and they serve any number of purposes.

>Government training serial killers in combat techniques
>Staging of false flag attacks and making it seem real because many of the "residents" are there precisely to convince you that it's real
>Child sex trafficking and ritual sacrifice
>Drug smuggling, moving, dealing
>Breeding impressionable morons to become political controlled opposition and agent provocateurs
>Secret weapons and technology testing
>>
>>17779643
>I would rather talk about politics than paranormal phenomena

You are the definition of someone who needs to go back to /pol/.
>>
>>17777528
Mandela Effect is real.
>>
File: AbandonThread.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
AbandonThread.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>17783577
You need to wake up to the fact that /pol/ and /x/ are closely related...

I laugh so hard at how /pol/ hates /x/ and vise versa... such hypocrites.

>/x/: Shape shifting illuminati posing as world leaders - fuck off to /pol/ you cuck!

>/pol/: You believe in ayy lmao and ghosts... that's just ridiculous!!! - *proceeds to cast a "meme-magic" spell.

kekekek
>>
>>17779989

Supposedly they completely swiss cheesed him with total overkill, so everything was brushed under the rug to keep things from looking more like a mob hit than a governmental operation. Worked out great considering the remains were so bad off they disposed the body mob style to keep from embaassment.

t. Someone who knows one of the helicopter pilots in the unit that transported SEAL team 6
>>
>>17783626
Ok...
What's the name of the helicopter unit?
Bonus: Name it's parent military component
>>
File: shitonmarslol.jpg (121KB, 1381x352px) Image search: [Google]
shitonmarslol.jpg
121KB, 1381x352px
ile post some of my fav's i love anomalies on the moon and mars

and the best thing is THE PHOTOS WERE TAKEN BY NASA ahhahahahahahaha

so anyone who is like hurr durr thats a fake photo you get to go actually own lying shill NASA gubment front organisation put it on the internet

its great

or when NASA doesn't want to post something they just censor there images lol hahahahahhahahahaa

i love it
>>
File: slide_363535_4103318_compressed.jpg (71KB, 527x384px) Image search: [Google]
slide_363535_4103318_compressed.jpg
71KB, 527x384px
>>17783703
another rock lol
>>
File: lol censored moon porn.png (269KB, 651x507px) Image search: [Google]
lol censored moon porn.png
269KB, 651x507px
>>17783705
>>
File: another rock.jpg (155KB, 841x890px) Image search: [Google]
another rock.jpg
155KB, 841x890px
>>17783714
its just a rock lol
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>17783719
hahhahahahaha taken by the module itself hahahah fucking lol
>>
File: headcrab.jpg (60KB, 399x462px) Image search: [Google]
headcrab.jpg
60KB, 399x462px
>>17783723
its just a rock it just eroded this way lol
>>
>>17783726
>>
>>17783565

There are supposed kill farms along the Texas/Mexico border. They are also perfect smuggle points.

A lot of dark shit down there. Just google the maquiladora murders in Ciudad Juarez. Fucking hundreds
>>
>>17780669
This. Albert pike drafted the framework for the 3 world wars. The last one is a fight because of the cultural differences between us and Muslims.
>>
>>17783804
Wtf is a kill farm? I looked up the female homicides of ciudad juarez, it's very odd stuff. Could it just be gang activity or do you think it's something way more nefarious? Government related?
>>
>>17784343
>Wtf is a kill farm

its a farm where they kill people
>>
>>17778841
My grandpa (who is anything but a conspiracy theorist) said that must have happened to Jerry Garcia.
>>
>>17784343

They get blamed on basic cartel craziness, but many people don't know that the cartels practice their own brand of dark worship, Santa Muerte with extreme focus on the death aspect.
>>
>>17778576
>moon landing was fake
stop right here!
anons on /x/ trust NASA!
They have to trust nasa or they can't hold the strawman against flat earthers.
>>
>>17777528
Bio engineering our crops to out compete natural crops. Patent them. They own what the earth gave all of us for free.

This is really happening.
>>
>>17777678
http://nukelies.org/
>>
File: image.png (3MB, 2048x1363px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 2048x1363px
Pic related
>>
>>17780659
Or, since this is a discussion board we "discuss". Go take your faggot cuck rage out on some 12 year old on /b/.
>>
>>17778783
http://www.viewzone.com/noahx.html
>>
>>17783719

fake as fuck?
>>
>>17777737
There's one theory that our time may be off by 1,300 years ever since the collapse of the Roman Empire, to make hiding the empire even more secretive. What's even more creepy is that if we add 1,300 years to the year that the roman empire collapsed, (476 CE) we would get the year 1776.
>>
>>17777528
read this http://pastebin.com/06FEw0gZ
>>
Mind reading is possible. It's like synthetic telepathy...one way so far.
>>
Certain entities will diagnose you with mental illness once they can't get an accurate read on you. They'll readily discredit you just to make life harder for you.

It's far easier when there's barely anyone who knows you.
>>
>>17781357
The decline in quality means that the company is trying to rake in profits and trying to cut costs.
>>
Jet
>>
>>17787237
Fuel
>>
File: phil-schneider.jpg (19KB, 425x344px) Image search: [Google]
phil-schneider.jpg
19KB, 425x344px
I don't have favorites since I don't treat this topic as entertainment.
There is what >>17783189 posted. And there is what Phil Schneider talked about, on hidden bases all around the world. These two things disturb me quite a bit and I don't enjoy thinking about them.
>>
Not a theory but rather a question which just occurred to me. Say you've got sensitive information to leak. Why wouldn't you do it immediately? If the information is out there then all killing/disappearing you would do is prove that there's something to hide/punish.
>>
>>17787266
No one would ever believe the leaker or even care. And if they kill the person off it's always ruled an accident or a suicide, anyway.
>>
>>17787266
>leak

There was an aussie intel agent who leaked that type of info at >>>/b/ and nobody took it seriously.

Shortly afterward it got deleted and he got taken care of.
>>
>>17787284
There a screencap?
>>
>>17787297
I don't have one, but it may be still in the archives last year.
>>
>>17781197
>>17781198
Fear mongering about fear mongers is a bit obtuse, no?
>>
>>17780827
a lot of conspiracy theories are current events dumb shit
>>
>>17778844
Just judging by the fact that all of the security with them is Asian, I assumed it was probably some sort of traditional dress they were wearing also.
>>
File: 209665_f520.jpg (66KB, 520x685px) Image search: [Google]
209665_f520.jpg
66KB, 520x685px
>>17778841
>who (if anyone) has it been used on?

It's been suggested by some that it was used on award winning journalist Mark Pittman. However, uncovering what's officially known about his death (little, except that he had heart-related illness - http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2009-11-30/mark-pittman-reporter-who-challenged-fed-secrecy-dies-at-52 ) and that Bloomberg sued the Federal Reserve (not Pittman) and WON, it's quite a stretch to believe the CIA would take him out (and risk being found out - an autopsy could show shellfish toxin in the bloodstream) just for... revenge? Killing him didn't stop the lawsuit the Federal Reserve was facing, and didn't effect the outcome in their favor, nor help their appeal which was denied.

The other some say it's been used on is Andrew Breitbart, which is nonsensical in comparison to Pittman's death. Breitbart had an autopsy, and a personal friend, Bill Whittle, who said that Breitbart had just had a serious heat attack a month before his death.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2012/04/20/coroner-andrew-breitbart-died-of-heart-failure/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RA2YIQr1XM4#!

In Pittman's case, we're to believe that the CIA would use the gun to possibly help the Federal Reserve? In Breitbart's we're to believe the CIA is pro-Obama and anti-Republican (in addition to ignoring the autopsy information.)

Got any better examples? Or any where the CIA (or whoever) might have used Kuklinski's method of cyanide-in-a-nasal-spray-bottle to cause mysterious heart attacks?
>>
>>17787303
Do you know exactly what they posted?
>>
>>17787333
Just look it up in /pol/

Australian Intelligence agent was in the thread IIRC and had a news article link in it.
>>
>>17787284
Why would anyone take anything on /b/ seriously?
>>
File: tumblr_novxelgnEv1rod5zjo1_1280.jpg (255KB, 670x947px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_novxelgnEv1rod5zjo1_1280.jpg
255KB, 670x947px
Sickness were invented by the government to combat the subterranean mole people. The crab people (allies people at the time) invented the vaccine so our diseases couldn't effect them. Eventually our weapon was turned against us (look at the yellow fever outbreaks of the early 20th centry).their vaccines did not work on humans, and as a result turned out youth into autistic pussy keabord warriors. It wasn't until a mighty vegan pagan witch rediscover the anti toxin edema that we stood a chance. During the 2005 we took a major blow when the crab people took the White House after bush was invited on the queer eye for the straight guy show. He had his skin stripped and a crab person wore his skin and became president and with it made vaccines. It wasn't until bush left office that we finally found the cure all anti toxin by making pizza a vegetable
>>
>>17787363
>were invented by the government to combat the subterranean mole people. The crab people (allies people at the time) invented the vaccine so our diseases couldn't effect them. Eventually our weapon was turned against us (look at the yellow fever outbreaks of the early 20th centry).their vaccines did not work on humans, and as a result turned out youth into autistic pussy keabord warriors. It wasn't until a mighty vegan pagan witch rediscover the anti toxin edema that we stood a chance. During the 2005 we took a major blow when the crab people took the White House after bush was invited on the queer eye for the straight guy show. He had his skin stripped and a crab person wore his skin and became president and with it made vaccines. It wasn't until bush left office that we finally f
This
>>
The moon was accidentally blown up by the soviets in 1952 and replaced with Curly Howard of The Three Stooges.
>>
>>17787361
1sttimeon4chinz.png
>>
>>17777528
The "Moon Landing hoax" is the dumbest theory of them all.
>>
>>17777866
Explain.

That makes zero sense. A flat world is completely nonsensical and fantastical.
>>
>>17779145
>>17778092
must be kidding
>>
Can we count creationism as a conspiracy theory?
A bad one?
>>
File: ViralPathology.jpg (54KB, 719x975px) Image search: [Google]
ViralPathology.jpg
54KB, 719x975px
>>17779157
>>17779201

The thing is, it's pretty well known at this point that big beef and big chicken raise(d) their animals in sad conditions and give them growth hormones (and antibiotics) to increase profits AND that this has lead to both human intake of the hormones and antibiotics. I don't know offhand about any hormone or endocrinology studies to prove or disprove the hormone stuff (though I don't think there was an agenda to make girls hit puberty faster or turn boys into girls), but (as nursing student in microbiology and infection control classes) I do know that superbugs like MRSA are directly related to antibiotic use in livestock. (again, this has to do with their living conditions and making money - producers don't want animals dying of wounds and infections that are the result of them being given too much growth hormone and not enough room, etc. so they give them antibiotics to prevent losses that would affect their finances.)

http://www.cdc.gov/narms/animals.html

http://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2012/02/21/147190101/how-using-antibiotics-in-animal-feed-creates-superbugs

Now that it's out in the open, there's a new market for organic and cage-free and all sorts of things. People are supporting local farmers and farmers markets more. It's fucked up that the industry got away with this for so long (and contributions to gov candidates and lobbyists certainly helped that), but things are changing, and have been. I will say that I agree with the 2nd anon who mentioned "chasing the almighty dollar". That's what it always comes down to. And it's probably the reason behind these issues (which are fucked up, but hardly proof of a government-wide conspiracy or proof that the FDA itself is entirely evil)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_the_Food_and_Drug_Administration
>>
File: Moon1.jpg (504KB, 800x618px) Image search: [Google]
Moon1.jpg
504KB, 800x618px
>>17787408
this
>>
>>17787410
that's why it was dismissed as myth and bullshit centuries ago by everyone
for some reason a few idiots have brought it back up recently even though it's obviously not true on any level
>>
>>17777719
Too many people to pull that off
>>
>>17777866
You can send a go pro to space and see for yourself
>>
>>17787363
>>17787366
This board is so batshit crazy I have no idea if you actually believe this shit
>>
File: 8237194498_020412157e_o.jpg (661KB, 2500x2192px) Image search: [Google]
8237194498_020412157e_o.jpg
661KB, 2500x2192px
Dick Cheney had a clone of his killed to provide him with a new heart.
>>
File: HollowWelllitCarpenterant.webm (845KB, 608x1080px) Image search: [Google]
HollowWelllitCarpenterant.webm
845KB, 608x1080px
>>17778984
>>
Needs more youtube videos for me to watch instead of reading. Especially stuff about ayys, military, cryptids.
>>
File: p4SwQLO.png (262KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
p4SwQLO.png
262KB, 1920x1080px
"man will never fly" conspiracy theory that says all airplanes are really bullet trains and the windows are actually movie screens.
>>
File: 1465215095615.jpg (41KB, 427x474px) Image search: [Google]
1465215095615.jpg
41KB, 427x474px
>>17783626
>t. Someone who knows one of the helicopter pilots in the unit that transported SEAL team 6
>>
>>17787437
It was never dismissed as a myth because no one ever cared. Even ancient greeks knew it's spherical.
>>
Basically we're living in the end times. Islam is the world religion that will dominate the West. The EU will unify into an army, and once Islamization is complete, will be turned against Israel
>>
>>17787505
Then how do we see them in the sky?
>>
File: take_kalib_dinosaur_082210-3804.jpg (73KB, 497x492px) Image search: [Google]
take_kalib_dinosaur_082210-3804.jpg
73KB, 497x492px
The beast of Belgium supercomputer knows everything about everyone, and social security numbers revealing which bank has owned us since birth
>>
>>17787556
That's just an urban legend. It was a story made up by a writer I think.
>>
Global elites shitpost on 4chan (all boards) so that they can make sure intelligent discussion never happens on the internet.
>>
File: Threadneedle_02.jpg (389KB, 1091x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Threadneedle_02.jpg
389KB, 1091x1600px
There is no Cleverbot, it's just everyone talking to each other.
>>
the style of wearing jeans hanging almost completely off the ass is specifically designed to prevent the wearer from being able to run from the cops.
>>
File: ynKh2lV.png (1MB, 1280x762px) Image search: [Google]
ynKh2lV.png
1MB, 1280x762px
Call of Duty producers Activision and Infinity Ward are secretly funded by the government in order to inspire the kids who play it to join the military.
>>
>>17787456
OP said spew out conspiracies, not put out proven conspiracy theories that are real.
>>
>>17787414
Nope not kidding. It's true and I know it.
>>
>>17787569
what?
>>
>>17787606
They're trying to steer human culture into a more simplistic state that is more easily controlled. Hence, stupid memes and argumentative shitposting.
>>
mount ararat wiki page has a very good segment on noah's ark.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Ararat#Resting_place_of_Noah.27s_Ark

i find it EXTREMELY interesting
>>
>>17787605
Which part is true?
>>
>>17787614
All of it.
>>
>>17787605
so why is there zero evidence of it and why does it make no sense?
>>
>>17787631
You have zero evidence that there is zero evidence. Nor do you have any evidence that it doesn't make sense. Prove both of your statements.
>>
>>17787637
You're the one claiming the earth is flat, not me.
>>
>>17787643
What's you're point If you're gonna say something is without merit then you should prove it otherwise I'm going to assume correctly that you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>17787651
It's without merit because it makes no sense on any physical level and has zero evidence demonstrated for it.
>>
>>17787656
Prove it or shut up. You don't know what flat earthers believe or how they back it up. You're just assuming it makes no sense because you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>17787660
Ok.

What do flat earthers believe that's apparently completely logical and not nonsense?
>>
>>17787660

You don't get to shift burden of proof just because you want to, that's not how it works.
>>
>>17787665
I knew you didn't know what you were talking about. First, tell me why I should tell you.
>>
>>17787674
I already did. Deal with it.
>>
>>17787683
Fuck of troll
>>
>>17787689
You're the one who doesn't know what he's talking about. I said what I know to be true and didn't get up in anyones face about it. Then you came along saying "Nuh uh. There is no proof and no sense in what you believe." Then I asked you to tell me what I believe and you couldn't. YOU came here talking about what you don't know. Not the other way around.
>>
>>17783164
? That's how I remember that scene
>>
>>17787698

It doesn't matter how many times you say you know the earth is flat. If you are taking a stance against a widely accepted fact then the burden of proof is on you.

Please noone else take this retards bait.
>>
>>17787705
Wrap it up.
>>
>>17787660
uh it denies literally so many facts and scientific theories/laws, it can be pretty easily and strong disregarded unless you can assert SOMETHING even remotely reasonable.
>>
>>17778824
i also want answers to this
>>
>>17780048
Hello Alienbro
>>
>>17787712
That's doesn't prove anything you've said. You said that it was without proof and senseless not that you had proof to the contrary that makes sense to you. This may seem like splitting hairs to you but that kind of sloppy thinking is why you think that earth is a globe with no proof but your father said so.
>>
>>17787721
God damn.
>>
>>17787721
no, that was literally my only post in this whole thread
>>
File: the_hunter.jpg (127KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
the_hunter.jpg
127KB, 800x800px
You know all of those blood donation vans, the 'give blood' advertisements etc?
It's all a front for 21st century vampires attempting to integrate into a modern society.
Fact.
>>
>>17778824
>>17787715

Free will is a complete illusion folks. Just the mind rationalizing why it does what it does. The answer is that we are not in control.
>>
>>17787308
> saying there are no/aren't as many nuclear bombs is fear- mongering
>>
>>17787547
First I opposed it, then since Israel gets wrecked I supported it.
>>
>>17787981
Na. Cause and effect is rationalising, that's the illusion.
>>
>>17777528

the last few big football/sport events ( World cup, Olympic games etc ) all we heard up to the start day was threats about a possible terror attack, yet nothing happened.
But here we are 1 day away, and the mass mainstream media hasnt really said anything even though the last 1-2 year, Theres been attacks on European ground.
I have a feeling something big is coming
>>
>>17788044

I don't follow. You're arguing that cause and effect does not exist?
>>
>>17778101
>http://www.defconwarningsystem.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=5272

Whats going on here? Just a lot of planes flying around and people dont know why theyre being sketchy?
>>
>>17788066
Yeah, not in the way we think of it anyway. It's more retrospectively relevant.

It's possible to pick out steeps of cause and effects leading to a particular event to suit a narrative but all events are ultimately interconnected. The number of events grows in time exponentially from a base of particles acting probabilistically. So, in a sense, indetermination increases in time creating the uncertain future. The small effect of uncertainty like the small force of gravity is accumulatively influencial. I think this is in keeping with the entropic universe.

It's another interpretation for you to think about at least just so you know there might be a way out of that thought process which describes us, essentially, as objects like computers not living thing.
>>
A flat earth is physically impossible. End of story.
>>
File: 1459986060481.jpg (40KB, 272x418px) Image search: [Google]
1459986060481.jpg
40KB, 272x418px
>>17787363
>we took a major blow when the crab people took the White House after bush was invited on the queer eye for the straight guy show

HAhhahwtf, you got at that line, anon.

protip: if you, or anyone else, plans to use this as pasta to be funny again in a future thread, change the word "edema" to something else or drop it all together. I know the whole comment is ridiculous in nature, but "anti toxin edema" doesn't make "sense"; edema is a common medical term for swelling caused by fluid build up in body tissue
>>
>>17783189
>>17783236

Dave MacGowan is a fantastic writer. I enjoyed reading his "Programmed to Kill", "The Pedophocracy" and especially liked Inside "The LC: The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation" and would recommend them to anyone who has an interest in conspiracy theory - whether they're believers or skeptics or somewhere in between.

Everything he's done is very well written, but his genius is in how he lays out his "evidence" and the coincidental happenings as they relate to the topic at hand. He writes in a way that he doesn't have to come out with conclusions, but leads the reader to them. Also, he often uses a mix of the truth, exaggerations (and outright falsehoods) to make his arguments, which I'm sure sways most of his audience without them realizing because it just 'sounds' so right. An astute reader (and one who does their own research as to his claims - while he provides references, and quotes sources that support his claims, he drops many misleading details to his stories with no citations) can see through what's true and what's not in his work, while still being informed and entertained by his writing.

I wrote up a few examples of what I mean, so I'll post them next. Want to say more about George Bush and Henry Lee Lucas?
>>
File: mcgowanLC.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mcgowanLC.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
>>17788671
Here's a couple examples of his sly style from Pedophocracy- Part IV, concerning the McMartin Preschool trials:

>At least three-dozen suspects who had been independently identified by numerous witnesses were never indicted at all. One of these was a man named Robert Winkler, who was arrested in neighboring Torrance, California and charged with running a baby-sitting service out of the Coco Palms Motel that authorities described as a front for a sexual abuse ring. Children in the McMartin case recognized Winkler in news footage as the man they had known as the 'Wolfman.'... conveniently enough, (he) turned up dead on the eve of his trial, allegedly of a drug overdose.

who are these three-dozen? and why is there no record of a Robert Winkler being charged in CA with... wait, what was he charged with again? "running a babysitting service out of the Coco Palms Motel that thought was a front for a sexual abuse ring". (That's an OK description of the crime, but that's not a "charge" exactly.) The bigger problem is that if there was a man busted for "running a child abuse ring" in relation to that motel, or by the name of Robert Winkler, or with the nickname "Wolfman" - there is no evidence of it to be found anywhere on the internet (except in places that lead to the text of MacGowan's article. Which is really odd, considering he supposedly was charged and about to be tried

Next he phrases Judy Johnson's behavior in a way that paints her as a sane victim, though in reality she was a schizophrenic who examined her child's anus day and night and the first parent to make a claim of abuse. Just because she wasn't "known to be mentally ill before" the alleged abuse, does not mean she wasn't suffering from delusions and paranoia r/t her later diagnosis.
I won't go into more detail, but if you want the truth about her mental state and accusations (with citations and refereces) it can be found here:

http://www.ipt-forensics.com/journal/volume7/j7_2_1_12.htm
>>
File: mcgowanLC2.jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mcgowanLC2.jpg
40KB, 480x360px
Best example is when he brings up an actual verifiable person related to the case,

>officer Paul Bynum, who had been hired by the parents of victims as a private investigator, turned up dead on the eve of his scheduled testimony as well. His death by gunshot was ruled a suicide, though those close to Bynum dispute that finding

He goes on to claim that Bynum was going to testify as to his investigation and proof he found of the infamous "undergound tunnels". While MacGowan admits there were no evidence of any underground tunnels found by the DA, he suggests that that had Bynum not have "turned up dead", he could have testified to HIS investigation - which the media never mentioned.

Paul Bynum was an officer in that area, and a detective, and was going to testify in the McMartin trial, but committed suicide. And that's about the extent of what MacGowan gets right here.

- Bynum wasn't going to testify as to his "private investigation" (if there was one) or any proof of tunnels. Rather "His testimony involved turtle shells he found buried at the Virginia McMartin Pre-School in Manhattan Beach."
>http://articles.latimes.com/1987-12-11/news/mn-19042_1_mcmartin-case

- Bynum, who was a lead detective assigned to the case of serial killers and rapists Lawrence Bittaker and Roy Norris (the Tool Box Killers), left a suicide note and he ended his life in part out of fear that they "would get out of prison some day and come after him"
he thought his death would spare his wife and daughter. Not sure who his close friends who think his suicide was suspicious could be...

>http://www.dailybreeze.com/general-news/20090325/redondo-beach-killer-is-denied-parole

Yeah, I'm a skeptic, and I see the through the (cleverly disguised) holes in MacGowan's stories. But I love the subject of conspiracy theories, and have never found a conpiracy theory author whose writing I enjoyed more.

Anyone else have thoughts on his stuff? You can read all the works I mentioned online, free.
>>
There are no plausible or substantiated major conspiracy theories. Only little minor ones have any credibility.

All your flat earth, moon landing hoax, chemtrails are all BS.
>>
File: tumblr_n074261EeZ1r05ih6o1_1280.jpg (918KB, 1264x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n074261EeZ1r05ih6o1_1280.jpg
918KB, 1264x1920px
Nobody on earth is in control of anything secretive. Nobody is in constant knowledge of the going on's of everyone, and nobody is pulling secret strings on both sides to benefit themselves. Nobody CAN do that, and the world is just a constant raging sea of chaos on which some people build a boat or a lighthouse now and then, but nobody can see from end to end.
>>
>>17778984

lol, he's one of the only people making sense in this thread, everyone esle is

>muh alieums
>muh spoopy
>muh ghosts
>>
>>17781357
that's interesting, anon... have you heard of this one?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Motors_streetcar_conspiracy
>>
>>17788788
He claims the earth is flat
How is that making sense?
>>
>>17788804

The Earth is flat.
>>
>>17783626
I don't know about your knowing one of the pilots, anon. And even if you did, the guys on those teams and missions don't tell their wives or families the details of their assignments. I think this guys is right >>17783482

the thing is terrorists have killed people at cartoon pictures of their gods. them seeing photo evidence of a navy seal filling UBL full of bullets (more than was needed) wouldn't be the safest thing for us. people can say we don't have proof of a sea burial or proof of photos, but that doesn't mean there is some secret thing happening like he wasn't killed, or disappeared mob-style; it's likely that what they say happened happened. it just sucks that the general nature of combat like this requires secrecy to keep citizens and soldiers safe.
>>
>>17788819
it's obviously not
>>
>>17788772
Sure, no one's in control.

Except when it comes to giving out the profits that is.
>>
>>17788819
So where's the evidence?
>>
>>17788820
>killing osama
>not releasing photos of his dead body to avoid causing offense to muslims
>current year
>>
File: rtnryntyujntuyjm67um.jpg (50KB, 540x577px) Image search: [Google]
rtnryntyujntuyjm67um.jpg
50KB, 540x577px
>>17787009
that's interesting. I wish I knew more about archeology to make a determination, but a quick search showed that there's been no substantiated evidence found yet.

the part of your link that doesn't work for me is the Bible quotes as further proof.... the flood story is like, the oldest story of all stories. it was told in different cultures and in different periods long before the Old Testament version

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noah's_Ark#Comparative_mythology:_the_Babylonian_origins_of_Noah.27s_ark

then there's all the evidence supporting the theory of evolution and the pretty wild idea of a guy being able to repopulate the world by saving his family and two (male and female specimens) of every animal.
>>
>>17788820
So if the pictures were released extremists Muslims would START trying to kill me?
>>
>>17788820

idiot
>>
File: 1460508190763.png (247KB, 436x436px) Image search: [Google]
1460508190763.png
247KB, 436x436px
>>17787284
>>17787297
>>17787333

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/spy-agency-whistle-blower-posted-top-secret-report-4chan-users-called-it-fake-gay-1514330

>mfw "fake and gay"
Aussie spy should have posted in /x/, goddammit.
>>
>>17788921
>>17788936
no, it's just that not releasing pictures doesn't prove any of the following:

-we didn't kill him
-we did kill him
-we overkilled him

it's just the nature of the beast, it's a given that there's got to be secrecy with stuff like that to keep us and soldiers safe in general (or safer than we would be otherwise)

Did they come out with the names of the members on Seal Team 6 so we could all thank them for their service? no.

Does that mean there was no Seal Team 6? hardly.

Don't be calling people idiot when you're the one sounding like one.
>>
>>17788905
that wasn't the only reason I gave. but it was the reason they gave for the burial at sea story, right? "he was buried according to Islamic procedures"

Don't make me regret an attempt to have adult discussions, /x/. surely some of you here are adults with reading comprehension.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/americas/2012/11/2012112243823204328.html
>>
>>17788905
>>17788921

Dare I ask you two anons opinions on what happened to BL? what conspiracy theories about his death do you hold so dear that you had to make fun of someone else's opinion on a Armenian Sheep Shearing Image Forum?
>>
File: degenerationplan.jpg (183KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
degenerationplan.jpg
183KB, 1024x768px
>>17787556
Hadn't heard of this one, had to look it up.

Thought you were maybe talking about infamous Francis E. Dec and the WORDLWIDE MAD DEADLY ATHEIST-COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD CONSPIRACY

http://josh-bunting.com/blog/2012/01/27/the-craziest-conspiracy-theorist-who-ever-lived

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJLhnts9-oQ

(this one's gotta be my top fave, OP >>17777528 )
>>
>>17788734
agreed
>>
>>17787611
cool. I'm into the comparing and contrasting of all of the ancient flood stories and myths. Just the fact that the story is so ancient and has been told (with variations) by many is fascinating to me. ( see >>17788917 )
>>
>>17788077
I think so. That link there is for a thread in their forums. It's a cool site with a ton of good information (I like the radiation maps and the general tips for disaster preparedness). But at the end of the day, it's an interactive site/mobile app.

>The DEFCON Warning System is a private enterprise which monitors world events and assesses nuclear threats against the United States by national entities. It is not affiliated with any government agency and does not represent the alert status of any military branch. The public should make their own evaluations and not rely on the DEFCON Warning System for any strategic planning. At all times, citizens are urged to learn what steps to take in the event of a nuclear attack.
>>
File: 1459544921053.jpg (99KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1459544921053.jpg
99KB, 400x400px
>>17788096
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (12KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
12KB, 225x300px
>>17787393
>>
>>17788967
>>17788975

Why did the U.S. government intimidate amateur scuba diver Bill Warren into not pursuing the location of Osama's corpse?

Warren claimed to know where Osama was buried and said he was going to set out to find him. Within a week no major outlets were reporting on this anymore, and recent stories only mention him in passing.

Of course, now he won't find anything; valuable time was lost because Warren's operation was more than likely threatened by the government--if there was a body it's surely decayed into nothingness by now. They probably made threats against his life and the lives of his family.

Bill Warren would have been erased if he took any action to find Bin Laden's body.
>>
>>17778082
Good thing I got the cheat codes to get furthur.
>>
>>17779157
Truth

Only faggots eat mcdonalds
>>
>>17780048
Fuck off
Earth is full as it is.
>>
Freemasons are in league with an alien civilization. (possibly the same ones from the rendlesham forest incident) and are going to use them to silently take over the planet and institute a new world order. I live near a family of masons and I'm hoping to 'befriend' them and infiltrate their lodge to see who's controlling who
>>
>>17789316

that's the psyop, there are no aliens, the earth is flat, there is no outer space
>>
>>17787583
no, they can run from the cops... while reaching down to hold up their jeans, which "coincidentally" could be construed as reaching for a weapon in the wasitband/pocket of your pants. it gives an excuse to jump right ahead and kill them rather than detain them.
>>
File: tumblr_o8bwl5qsI11rhnukoo1_500.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8bwl5qsI11rhnukoo1_500.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
THE CLINTON DEAD POOL
1- James McDougal – Clintons convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr’s investigation.
2 – Mary Mahoney – A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown .. The murder …happened just after she was to go public w:th her story of sexual harassment in the White House.
3 – Vince Foster – Former White House counselor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.
4 – Ron Brown – Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the Air Traffic controller commited suicide.
5 – C. Victor Raiser, II – Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.
6 – Paul Tulley – Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock , September 1992. Described by Clinton as a “dear friend and trusted advisor”.
7 – Ed Willey – Clinton fundraiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.
>>
>>17787550
holograms. those are much easier to invent than planes.
>>
>>17790053
8 – Jerry Parks – Head of Clinton’s gubernatorial security team in Little Rock .. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock Park’s son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.
9 – James Bunch – Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a “Black Book” of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas
10 – James Wilson – Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater..
11 – Kathy Ferguson – Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.
12 – Bill Shelton – Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancee.
13 – Gandy Baugh – Attorney for Clinton’s friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.
14 – Florence Martin – Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal, Mena, Arkansas, airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.
15 – Suzanne Coleman – Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.
>>
>>17790060
16 – Paula Grober – Clinton’s speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.
17 – Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter, investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.

18 – Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 “October Surprise” was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993, in his Washington DC apartment had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.

19 – Jon Parnell Walker – Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington ,Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guaranty scandal.

20 – Barbara Wise – Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death: Unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, naked body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

21 – Charles Meissner – Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.
>>
>>17790075
22 – Dr. Stanley Heard – Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton ‘s advisory council personally treated Clinton’s mother, stepfather and brother.

23 – Barry Seal – Drug running TWA pilot out of Mena Arkansas, death was no accident.

24 – Johnny Lawhorn, Jr. – Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.

25 – Stanley Huggins – Investigated Madison Guaranty. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.

26 – Hershell Friday – Attorney and Clinton fundraiser died March 1, 1994, when his plane exploded.

27 – Kevin Ives & Don Henry – Known as “The boys on the track” case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.
>>
>>17780612
Get this cancer off my board. Is it summer already?
>>
>>17790093
THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:

28 – Keith Coney – Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, 7/88.

29 – Keith McMaskle – Died, stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988

30 – Gregory Collins – Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.

31 – Jeff Rhodes – He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.

32 – James Milan – Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to natural causes”.

34 – Richard Winters – A suspect in the Ives/Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE ALSO DEAD
35 – Major William S. Barkley, Jr.
36 – Captain Scott J . Reynolds
37 – Sgt. Brian Hanley
38 – Sgt. Tim Sabel
39 – Major General William Robertson
40 – Col. William Densberger
41 – Col. Robert Kelly
42 – Spec. Gary Rhodes
43 – Steve Willis
44 – Robert Williams
45 – Conway LeBleu
46 – Todd McKeehan

Not Included in this list are the 4 men killed in Benghazi.

Not the kind of person I want in charge of my country.
>>
>>17789037
nigger literally what.
>>
>>17790039
This is the truth and it's so shockingly underwhelming and people have been conditioned to believe in ET that they will call us liars....dark times anon....stay strong
>>
>>17790053
>>17790060
>>17790075
>>17790093
>>17790102

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp

I hate Bill and Hil but this list is mostly bullshit for one reason or another and pretty weak anti-Clinton propaganda. There are ACTUAL conspiracies those two have been involved in.

Seems like politically motivated scare tactics and I hate that, even when it supports things I agree with.
>>
For any interested, www.thedigitaltruth.com new website for the investigation of conspiracies and truths. What is being hidden from us.

The truth is out there.
>>
>>17790168
Let's hear some ACTUAL conspiracies then. instead of a fucking snopes link
>>
>>17790267
No, sorry, I'm frightened that I'll be put into the Clinton Dead Pool if I say anything. You'll have to figure all that out for yourself. Like an ACTUAL person with google. Instead of a whiner.
>>
>>17790282
DHS is coming
>>
>>17790282
nice cop-out retard
>"yeah i'll debunk conspiracies but wont post any myself"
>>
>>17788957
Nothing will make them want to kill us more so who gives a fuck?

>>17788975
Just a boogieman kept "alive" after he died of liver failure like Bhutto said
>>
In the mountains of Nepal there is a part of the mountain blacked out? What is there? What could be there. Thanks digitaltruth.
>>
my fave conspiracy theory is that my dick is actually big enough to see with the naked eye but people just keep telling me they can't see it to fuck with me
>>
In southern and central New Jersey, along with Philadelphia, there was alot of state and federal manipulation within communities. Firetrucks, Ambulances, Police Cruisers, Unmarked vehicles, and a whole host of other parties were in route to various locations. Teenagers are being assaulted and killed by large numbers and it is being said that the FBI and the CIA is involved. And while the teenagers are going through many things younger children seem to be going through their things as well. They are micro-chipping children which has been witnessed by hundreds, or perhaps, thousands. Some surveillance encounters obtrude our routines, like getting a ticket for running a red light when no one is there except a camera on the corner. However, the majority of the surveillance encounters are part of everyday life and is for the most part, unremarkable. Massive surveillance systems now underpin modern existence. Big Brother watches us on a daily basis; we wind up on camera surveillance hundreds of times a day. But there are other things that are used to watch and monitor us on a daily basis like supermarket loyalty cards, coded access cards to get in the office, and cell phones. It is that these systems represent a basic, complex infrastructure which assumes that gathering and processing personal data is vital to contemporary living. Surveillance is two-sided; it is convenient, and, benefits us in many ways. Yet at the same time, risks and dangers are always present in large-scale systems and of course, power does corrupt or at least skews the vision of those who wield it.
>>
>>17790385

Many people believe that certain types of surveillance technologies are intrusive like the use of bio-metrics such as fingerprints or iris scans. However, the most controversial proposed surveillance technology is the introduction of the subcutaneous RFID chip. Recently, the so-called conspiracy theory crowd has been running through the internet news cycle a story that in December of this year, all children in the European Union will be chipped at birth. Public clinics in the European Union are said to have been alerted. This chip will be linked to a satellite through a powerful GPS sensor and it is said the GPS chip will have an edge of error of about 5 meters when tracking a child and is said to be beneficial in finding lost or kidnapped children. All children born after 2014, will be getting the chip, and all confirmation for those children will be required beginning in 2020. The data, collected from one or more sensors in the body, would be transmitted to cell phones or tablets where apps would give parents and pediatricians insights into the baby’s health and condition in “real-time,” but what many people do not realize is that this technology exists now, and has already been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for use in humans. Not only do these chips silently and invisibly store and transmit personal data, but they can also be encoded to perform a variety of other functions.
>>
>>17789252
thanks, I missed hearing of him in the news. Found a couple articles. The guy has balls.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2139172/Osama-bin-Laden-Bill-Warren-claims-know-Al-Qaeda-dumped-ocean.html

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/103016/scuba-diver-searches-the-sea-for-osama-bin-laden/

I liked a couple points the 2nd one made:

>Warren isn’t concerned that the body has decomposed, “The fish can’t get at it. He’s in a sealed Navy burial bag, zipped up, white canvas, rubber-lined inside, 200lbs of lead weight.” Finding a white canvas bag under similarly colored-sand would seem near impossible if it weren’t for the side scan sonar and the countless days and hours Warren is going to spend searching.

>I’m unsure of why Warren thinks he has either the right or obligation to do anything with the body and I’m not sure about the intricacies of deep sea grave-robbing, nor am I sure what laws in general he’ll break if he finds and tampers with bin Laden’s body—but I am almost positive this is going to anger a lot of people.

In fact, I don’t believe Warren will even live through his expedition.

If the body isn’t there he’s going to be executed by Navy SEALs to preserve the secret. If the body is there he’s going to be murdered by al Qaeda for tampering with a relic.

I do appreciate the thoughtful response. I realize there are people that believe different that I do. Some people think the Obama admin "failed" to show proof (it's written that way in the DailyMail article) vs. having it, but not releasing it in the interest of national security (as noted in the Navy Officer e-mails revealed by a Freedom of Information Act request by the AP in the Aljazeera article I posted). We don't have to name-call and insult each other because our suspicions don't line up exactly.

I'll seek out more. And udpate here if I find anything. The guy's rich and likes attention - he shouldn't be hard to find (unlike BL's body!)
>>
>>17790390
>>17790385

Thanks

Also if you guys didn't already know places like these are honey pots

Don't be scared though
>>
>>17790409
Thanks for the response; didn't factor in the materials of the bag his body is contained in. Everything else seems spot-on, though the might of the U.S. government and military would pose a much bigger threat to Warren than the terrorists.

We never really did find out what became of this expedition, did we? Seems to me like a hand was forced, in any case.
>>
File: DHS dance.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
DHS dance.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>17790439
some one is about to be whacked by suave DHS agent
>>
>>17790419
Why would the NSA even need honeypots? They had (have?) access to all kinds of internet traffic through mainstream websites.

People keep using this phrase lately but what's the point in your opinion? You think they've decided 4chan users in particular are a threat? You think they decided conspiracy theorists are a threat? What are they looking for and what do you fear that you (and others) keep warning people about it? Sounds like a tactic to keep people quiet, in fear, more than anything else.
>>
>>17778576
>NASA is made of nazi scientis (operation paperclip) and a guy from paramount picture...
This one is totally true. They are not even hiding it anymore. At least not in a very ultra.secret way.
>>
>>17790439
The US government would never have to do anything to Warren, even if he went and searched. They never said they disclosed the location. He just thinks he could find it. They could always claim it's somewhere else and that he was looking in the wrong place. In this case, you can't prove it didn't happen by not finding a body. You could only prove something was fucked if you found a body bag with no body (or someone else's body).
>>
>>17790483
the US government granted immunity to numerous German and Japanese war criminals in exchange for their knowledge. At this point the Nazi scientists in the American space program is common knowledge, but what's (to an extent) lesser known is the Japanese personnel involved in Unit 731, who were also given immunity.

As you know Unit 731 conducted experiments which tested the effects of biological weapons on humans.
>>
>>17790496
Of course, I'm just assuming he knows where the body is hidden.
>>
>>17790522
Serpo program is one of my favs. Basically a secret exchange program involving ayylmaos and humans. Some selected humans went to ayylmaos planet for research purposes. Obviously, it's a pile of bullshit, but it had a very nice writing and there's even a comic about it.
>>
>>17790538
That's one of my favorites too, and I only found out about it quite recently.

Usually it's the conspiracies that turn out to be bullshit that make for the best reading.
>>
>>17777704
all the people died. they just renamed the olympic(which was in a major accident and had a fucked up keel) titanic and vice versa and sank they titanic.
>>
Rebellious U.S. Presidents

Andrew Jackson, 7th President of the United States.

>A President to promised to restore the country back to the principles of the founders.

>Took control of the banks and was the only President to pay off the National Debt.

>Survived an assassination attempt, after he left office the country fell into recession, the bankers said it was because he didn't allow the bankers to control the money.

>Soon to be taken off the $20

Herbert Hoover, not so much a rebel, was sending food to other nations and declared the end of poverty in the USA. His presidency was hit by the Great Depression 16 years after the Federal Reserve Act was passed, promising to end recessions.

Senator Huey Long, disillusioned with the Democrat party, decided to run against Roosevelt, promising an effective alternative to FDR's New Deal. He was assassinated before he became president.

John F. Kennedy was President and when he named his brother Robert as US Attorney General (against the wishes of the Democrats) this was a political coup by the Kennedys. Both were despised by establishment politicians, both assassinated.

Richard Nixon, became the President with full backing of the establishment Republicans, despised the media and the left. At one point he called a press conference, took a dip in the pool and left. Accused of the Watergate scandal and the audio tapes he made for promising honesty in the highest office, were used against him.

Jimmy Carter, unlikely Democrat candidate won the Presidency, insisted on doing everything his way, refused to listen to advisors. His oil embargo forced American to wait in line to buy gas, one term President
>>
>>17790168
So even if they didn't murder Vince Foster, they basically pressured him to kill himself so he wouldn't implicate them in criminal activity. "His" suicide note is suspicious in that it does not address personal concerns like a farewell to his family he is abandoning, but is an attempt to character assassinate everyone except the Clintons, who "he" claims is innocent:

"I made mistakes from ignorance, inexperience and overwork

I did not knowingly violate any law or standard of conduct

No one in The White House, to my knowledge, violated any law or standard of conduct, including any action in the travel office. There was no intent to benefit any individual or specific group

The FBI lied in their report to the AG

The press is covering up the illegal benefits they received from the travel staff

The GOP has lied and misrepresented its knowledge and role and covered up a prior investigation

The Ushers Office plotted to have excessive costs incurred, taking advantage of Kaki and HRC

The public will never believe the innocence of the Clintons and their loyal staff

The WSJ editors lie without consequence

I was not meant for the job or the spotlight of public life in Washington. Here ruining people is considered sport."

This is not the suicide note of a man about to leave this life. This is a self-serving statement made by the Clintons and claimed to be a suicide note. No doubt the real suicide note was locked away or destroyed. Note that this so-called suicide note lacks a signature.

This suspicious death is just one more thing the Clintons have gotten away with because they are Democrats and not held accountable by the Democrat party controlled media.
>>
>>17790039
and how do you know that?
>>
File: astrocismrant.jpg (1MB, 929x1213px) Image search: [Google]
astrocismrant.jpg
1MB, 929x1213px
>>17790116
you haven't heard of Francis E Dec?

here newfags, learn all about him here:

http://www.bentoandstarchky.com/dec/intro.htm

>Francis E. Dec, Esquire. An ex-lawyer from Hempstead, NY, and likely a sufferer of schizophrenia, Dec's claim to fame is his penning of the many rants which he mass-mailed to random people and media all over the world for several decades. These rants contain one of the most surreal worldviews ever conceived by mortal man...

The fanclub website has all of his rants and all sorts of info.
>>
File: devilgod.gif (44KB, 400x305px) Image search: [Google]
devilgod.gif
44KB, 400x305px
>>17788096

He's got a page on TVtropes, too.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Creator/FrancisEDec

>Dec's rants detail a complicated (and often highly contradictory) universe-spanning conspiracy, presided over by the Worldwide Mad Deadly Communist Gangster Computer God, and involving Mind Control of the whole human race, invisible cities on the far side of the moon, as well as pretty much every single non-Slavic race (Dec was a Polish supremacist, of all things). Common antagonists in Dec's life included Jewish Nazis, Communist-Catholic warrior monks with poison-coated swords and night vision goggles, and CIA-affiliated Ethiopian gangster perverts who had apparently covertly taken over Nassau County, NY for the purposes of anally abusing the populace while they slept.
>>
The real Spiderman was killed in Vietnam and the government covered it up.
>>
File: wile-e-coyote-dog-costume.jpg (263KB, 1500x1008px) Image search: [Google]
wile-e-coyote-dog-costume.jpg
263KB, 1500x1008px
That Obi-Wan Kenobi killed the jawas and Luke's Aunt and Uncle while Luke was knocked out and not the empire in order to get Luke to leave Tatooine.
>>
Humanity is hundreds of millions of years old. Atlantis existed (and had unlimited clean, safe power sources) but was destroyed by our better angels for their pride and desire to learn forbidden knowledge. The Earth is in danger now because so many people (Black Lodgers) are trying to reacquire this forbidden knowledge.
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 800x800px
>>17788772
Underrated post.

Tin foils are so damn passionate about the concept of a secret global elite that they disregard the fact that even though some groups are indeed powerful, nobody is controlling it all. It's simply impossible.
>>
>>17790695
>http://www.bentoandstarchky.com/dec/intro.htm
thanks^^
>>
>>17790644
so his suicide couldn't have been depression and his reported unhappiness with work and politics? wouldn't have one (or more) of the five official investigations into his suicide have said so, if it was something else (pressured to kill himself, like you suggest?) wouldn't they have said if the note was fake? The investigations were done by the police who had jurisdiction, Independent Counsel Robert B. Fiske, the Arkansas Project, Kenneth Starr and congress. There's no way the Clinton's could control all five, right?

apparently he was diagnosed with depression and prescribed Trazodone (just before he died). FWIW Trazodone is an old anti-depression med which is used more now (in lower, starting doses) as an anti-psychotic and sedative (sometimes for sleep) because the dose at which it's efficacious for depression is so high as it will just knock patients right out.

(honestly, I don't know much about the Clinton hit list conspiracy, except that the debunking held more proof for me than the accusations when I first heard about it years ago. Not attacking you, just trying to engage discussion and learn a bit more, to understand where you're coming from.)

are there other conspiracy theories you support?
>>
>>17790139
Do you have any remote evidence for that?
>>
>>17790483
>>17790515

the thing of this that gets me is how some folks (the Cathy O'Brien MKUltra Project Monarch everyone is mind-controlled CIA illuminati bloodline ones in particular, I've noticed) go with the operating assumption that every single scientist in the Nazi party was the equivalent of Mengele or Himmlerin evil. Oskar Schindler was a Nazi. So many normal everyday Germans were. That doesn't mean that they were actively murdering gypsies and Jews, or even aware of the extent that the SS was. Yes, Project Paperclip brought over bad guys because we felt their knowledge was worth it. But I think the majority of the scientists and scholars brought here were just intelligent hardworking German citizens who happened to be Nazi party members.

anyone here know more about what I mean? did we ever get info as to who exactly or how many Nazi members Paperclip acquired? Do we know if they were doctors or chemists or that sort of thing?

I don't know as much about the Unit 731 guys. And I still have to see The Men Behind the Sun.
>>
>>17780048
>am an alien
>Hello
>>17789284
>Fuck off
>Earth is full as it is.

you can crash on the moon if you want.
>>
File: HDwqkYn.jpg (189KB, 600x633px) Image search: [Google]
HDwqkYn.jpg
189KB, 600x633px
>>17790419
>>17790481
>>
File: AS11-44-6586HR-composite-small.jpg (1MB, 1591x1582px) Image search: [Google]
AS11-44-6586HR-composite-small.jpg
1MB, 1591x1582px
>>17787419
lol
>>
>>17790846

Last time I checked, Men Behind the Sun was on Youtube in full, unaltered, and with an English dub.
>>
>>17787683
>"haha i have no proof of anything i'm pulling out of my ass, so you're the idiot haha i'm so smart you're all idiots haha!"
>>
>>17791376
>Haha maybe if I insult him some more he'll do something so I can insult him some more...

You don't know why you believe what you believe and not something else. All you know is you like to scoff and mock.
>>
German and Swiss authorities have carried out raids seizing documents after learning a German private detective had investigated the MH17 air disaster, Dutch officials and media said Tuesday.

Among the objects seized during last week's raids were "apparently explosive papers" which Dutch investigators hope may narrow down the search for those behind the 2014 tragedy, said the daily De Telegraaf.

All 298 passengers and crew -- the majority of them Dutch -- died when Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 was hit by a Russian-made BUK anti-aircraft missile while flying over war-torn eastern Ukraine on July 17, 2014.

The Boeing 777 was en route from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur.

"It's possible that the suspected culprits behind the firing on MH17 may have been in contact with" the detective's office, de Telegraaf said, citing what it said was the Netherlands' request to Swiss authorities for help.

According to the Dutch paper, the private detective was paid some 17 million euros ($19 million) by a rich donor -- whose identity remains unknown -- to investigate the causes of the crash.

So, it looks like someone has the up on the government. They were definitely worried that this chap was going to "sing" prior to them getting a grip and actually growing some. Seems they have silenced any possibility of knowing the truth. I wonder how long until this "Private detective" has a nasty accident? Hmmm.
>>
>>17790757
>>17788772
what makes you think "tin foils" all believe that? 90% of conspiracy theories have nothing to do with this and you lump them all together to make yourself feel better.

>Nobody on earth is in control of anything secretive.

literally the most retarded sentence in this whole thread, despite the masses of BS theories that i don't agree with, because this is demonstrably false. and the guy who responded to it acts like it makes perfect sense
>>
>>17790644
>they are Democrats and not held accountable by the Democrat party controlled media.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
>>
File: clinton.gif (657KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
clinton.gif
657KB, 160x120px
>>17790053

Ron Brown

Former Chairman, DNC; Commerce Secretary

Died: May 3, 1996
Ron Brown died along with 39 other people when the T-43 (a converted 737 used by the Air Force) carrying the group on a trip to Bosnia crashed while approaching the Dubrovnik airport. On the verge of being indicted and having stated publicly his willingness to make a deal with prosecutors, Ron Brown's death brought to an end his ability to testify. The very next day, Ron Brown's personal lawyer was murdered in a drive-by shooting. A few days later, the Air Traffic Controller who had been in charge during the aircraft crash was found dead and declared a suicide.
On leaving Ron Brown's funeral, President Bill Clinton was seen laughing and joking ... until he saw the camera, then he went into his sad act!

>pic related
>>
/pol/ has been infiltrated by hundreds of ISIS posters who pretend to not be Muslim and espouse the most extreme views to try to encourage terrorism and terroristic mindsets. They even post anti-Muslim content because they want to be hated and attacked.
>>
A while before WWII, a series of fossils of human ancestors were discovered in China, over the course of about a decade (1923-1927). You can read the wikipedia article here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peking_Man They were studied and classified as being of a type of human not found elsewhere, the "Peking man" and were the only fossils of their kind in the world. When Japan invaded China in 1937, a prelude to WWII, excavations had to stop, and in late 1941 due to bombing on Chinese installations the fossils were moved out of fear for their safety, of fear that they'd be destroyed in the bombings. They were packed into crates, guarded by US marines and sent from China with the destination of the American Natural History museum. This was just before the events of Pearl Harbor, so America was believed to be a safe place for them.They disappeared en route and were never seen again.
Everything above is well documented fact. It's a great mystery of our era, and nobody quite knows what happened to them. The Chinese government have set up committees to find them, cash rewards for them have been offered by various independent groups, and most notably a woman appeared asking for $500,000 for them and promptly vanished.
>>
>>17791623
The bit below is the conspiracy theory.
The fossils were set to be transported in late 1941, just before the pearl harbor attacks. Pearl harbor was one of the stops on the route, the location where they were to first set down in America. The history buffs amongst you may have noticed that the Pearl Harbor attack was in 1941, in late 1941 in fact. I believe the Japaneese wanted these fossils for some reason, to the extent that they were willing to attack the Americans for it. Pearl harbor was a surprise attack that was largely unprovoked, hence why it came as such a shock to the american people. Furthermore, after the attack the Japaneese millitary focus seemed to shift onto America, with little combat going on in China after that point for about 4 years, until the very end of WWII. Whether the Japaneese wanted to destroy the fossils or claim them, the fact that their millitary and attention seemed to follow the fossils over the course of both wars strikes me as difficult to ignore, and makes it one of my personal favourite conspiracy theories.
TL,DR: Pearl Harbor was a japaneese cover for trying to get rid of two crates of ancient bones.
>>
File: 1465507398048.png (64KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1465507398048.png
64KB, 200x200px
>>17779581
>>
Michael Jackson was chemically castrated. He was given radical hormone treatments to prevent his vocal chords from changing in puberty. The result is that he never actually went through puberty. So he was naturally hairless and childlike and trapped in a sense of arrested development. The interesting thing about this theory is that it casts his relationships with children in a very different light and may suggest a better explanation for his bizarre spending habits: he felt like a child and wanted to remain one, so he bought things a kid would want.

I don't know that there's much if any concrete evidence to support this at all but I find it very interesting.
>>
New Coke was released to run out the supply of regular Coke made with sugar. When they brought the original back as Coca-Cola Classic, it was made with high fructose corn syrup.
>>
one of my uncles is convinced that chocolate truffles are actually made with mushrooms (because like truffles are a kind of mushroom too), and that the whole chocolate industry is just trying to cover it up. He actually had my mom call a couple chocolate places in the area and ask them and they said no, to which he responded "of course they wouldn't just admit it."
Honestly he could have just been fucking with us but he's been known within the family for believing a lot of conspiracy theories and the big chocolate scandal is probably the most memorable and improbable of them all.
>>
>>17787505

How would it explain skydiving?
>>
Roko's Basilisk. There. You read it. A few seconds ago you were safe. Now you're fucked.
>>
>>17781197
>>17781198

It reads like a Metal Gear Solid timeline.

[spoiler]And I fuckin' love it.[/spoiler]
>>
>>17791643
I always just assumed somewhere you can buy expensive, chocolate covered truffles and the cheap "chocolate truffles" I buy at the local grocery store are just cheap knock offs for poor people.
>>
On September the 6th, 1976, Viktor Ivanovich Belenko defected to Japan in his MiG-25 Foxbat jet fighter, one of the most well-known defections from the Soviet block. But in that same year, there was another defection so embarrassing to the Soviets that its particulars remained a secret for more than twenty-five years.

Newspiece as it appeared in the British magazine Aviation International of June 1987:

“In August 1976, two TU-95 Bear D maritime surveillance aircraft of the Soviet Naval Aviation took off from an airbase in the Kola Peninsula to participate in the Okean 76 multi-ocean exercises of the Soviet Navy, rounded the North Cape, crossed the Norwegian Sea, overflew the Soviet naval forces exercising in the Iceland-Faeroes Gap and proceeded on Southward to Cuba. This flight of more than 10,000 km took the airplanes to the airbase of the Fuerza Aérea Revolucionaria Cubana (Cuban Revolutionary Air Force) at San Antonio de los Baños, Havana, from where they could fly ELINT missions along the entire American eastern seaboard.”

All media accounts of Soviet TU-95 flights participating in the Okean ’76 naval maneuvers mention only two planes. Whenever they were confronted in private, however, the Soviets acknowledged that in reality, three planes took off from Russia, with the third aircraft crashing at sea, killing everyone aboard. Since it sank in deep waters near Newfoundland, Canada, no one attempted to salvage the wreck.

But what the Soviet authorities never acknowledged—publicly or privately—was that the third TU-95 made a bold and risky flight from the USSR to Canada. Because its crew defected, the Soviets never admitted that such an event happened.
>>
All the homosexual acceptance and equality as well as the push towards a more liberal PC culture in the USA today is the result of a long term Soviet plan conceived during the cold war. The idea is that the Soviets' planted homosexuals and radical liberals into American society in a long term plan to make future generations of Americans weaker in the event of a war.
>>
File: 0_1e3f1c_6f99f5ac_XL.jpg (65KB, 626x328px) Image search: [Google]
0_1e3f1c_6f99f5ac_XL.jpg
65KB, 626x328px
MH370 was hacked by Russian intelligence services to divert global attention away from the concurrent annexation of Crimea.
>>
>>17791585
whats wrong with that?
>>
Japanese troops set off a small explosion on a train track in 1931, and falsely blamed it on China in order to justify an invasion of Manchuria. This is known as the "Mukden Incident" or the "Manchurian Incident". The Tokyo International Military Tribunal found: "Several of the participators in the plan, including Hashimoto [a high-ranking Japanese army officer], have on various occasions admitted their part in the plot and have stated that the object of the 'Incident' was to afford an excuse for the occupation of Manchuria by the Kwantung Army ...."
>>
A major with the SS admitted at the Nuremberg trials that - under orders from the chief of the Gestapo - he and some other Nazi operatives faked attacks on their own people and resources which they blamed on the Poles, to justify the invasion of Poland.
>>
Nazi general Franz Halder also testified at the Nuremberg trials that Nazi leader Hermann Goering admitted to setting fire to the German parliament building in 1933, and then falsely blaming the communists for the arson.
>>
Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev admitted in writing that the Soviet Union's Red Army shelled the Russian village of Mainila in 1939 - while blaming the attack on Finland - as a basis for launching the "Winter War" against Finland. Russian president Boris Yeltsin agreed that Russia had been the aggressor in the Winter War.
>>
The Russian Parliament, current Russian president Putin and former Soviet leader Gorbachev all admit that Soviet leader Joseph Stalin ordered his secret police to execute 22,000 Polish army officers and civilians in 1940, and then falsely blamed it on the Nazis.

The British government admits that - between 1946 and 1948 - it bombed 5 ships carrying Jews attempting to flee the Holocaust to seek safety in Palestine, set up a fake group called "Defenders of Arab Palestine", and then had the psuedo-group falsely claim responsibility for the bombings (and see this, this and this).

Israel admits that in 1954, an Israeli terrorist cell operating in Egypt planted bombs in several buildings, including U.S. diplomatic facilities, then left behind "evidence" implicating the Arabs as the culprits (one of the bombs detonated prematurely, allowing the Egyptians to identify the bombers, and several of the Israelis later confessed) (and see this and this).

The CIA admits that it hired Iranians in the 1950's to pose as Communists and stage bombings in Iran in order to turn the country against its democratically-elected prime minister.

The Turkish Prime Minister admitted that the Turkish government carried out the 1955 bombing on a Turkish consulate in Greece - also damaging the nearby birthplace of the founder of modern Turkey - and blamed it on Greece, for the purpose of inciting and justifying anti-Greek violence.

The British Prime Minister admitted to his defense secretary that he and American president Dwight Eisenhower approved a plan in 1957 to carry out attacks in Syria and blame it on the Syrian government as a way to effect regime change.
>>
The former Italian Prime Minister, an Italian judge, and the former head of Italian counterintelligence admit that NATO, with the help of the Pentagon and CIA, carried out terror bombings in Italy and other European countries in the 1950s and blamed the communists, in order to rally people's support for their governments in Europe in their fight against communism. As one participant in this formerly-secret program stated: "You had to attack civilians, people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game. The reason was quite simple. They were supposed to force these people, the Italian public, to turn to the state to ask for greater security" (and see this) (Italy and other European countries subject to the terror campaign had joined NATO before the bombings occurred). And watch this BBC special. They also allegedly carried out terror attacks in France, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Greece, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, the UK, and other countries.

False flag attacks carried out pursuant to this program include - by way of example only:

The murder of the Turkish Prime Minister (1960)
Bombings in Portugal (1966)
The Piazza Fontana massacre in Italy (1969)
Terror attacks in Turkey (1971)
The Peteano bombing in Italy (1972)
Shootings in Brescia, Italy and a bombing on an Italian train (1974)
Shootings in Istanbul, Turkey (1977)
The Atocha massacre in Madrid, Spain (1977)
The abduction and murder of the Italian Prime Minister (1978)
The bombing of the Bologna railway station in Italy (1980)
Shooting and killing 28 shoppers in Brabant county, Belgium (1985)
>>
In 1960, American Senator George Smathers suggested that the U.S. launch "a false attack made on Guantanamo Bay which would give us the excuse of actually fomenting a fight which would then give us the excuse to go in and [overthrow Castro]".

Official State Department documents show that, in 1961, the head of the Joint Chiefs and other high-level officials discussed blowing up a consulate in the Dominican Republic in order to justify an invasion of that country. The plans were not carried out, but they were all discussed as serious proposals.

As admitted by the U.S. government, recently declassified documents show that in 1962, the American Joint Chiefs of Staff signed off on a plan to blow up AMERICAN airplanes (using an elaborate plan involving the switching of airplanes), and also to commit terrorist acts on American soil, and then to blame it on the Cubans in order to justify an invasion of Cuba. See the following ABC news report; the official documents; and watch this interview with the former Washington Investigative Producer for ABC's World News Tonight with Peter Jennings.

In 1963, the U.S. Department of Defense wrote a paper promoting attacks on nations within the Organization of American States - such as Trinidad-Tobago or Jamaica - and then falsely blaming them on Cuba.

The U.S. Department of Defense even suggested covertly paying a person in the Castro government to attack the United States: "The only area remaining for consideration then would be to bribe one of Castro's subordinate commanders to initiate an attack on Guantanamo."

The NSA admits that it lied about what really happened in the Gulf of Tonkin incident in 1964 ... manipulating data to make it look like North Vietnamese boats fired on a U.S. ship so as to create a false justification for the Vietnam war.
>>
A declassified 1973 CIA document reveals a program to train foreign police and troops on how to make booby traps, pretending that they were training them on how to investigate terrorist acts:

The Agency maintains liaison in varying degrees with foreign police/security organizations through its field stations ....

[CIA provides training sessions as follows:]

a. Providing trainees with basic knowledge in the uses of commercial and military demolitions and incendiaries as they may be applied in terrorism and industrial sabotage operations.

b. Introducing the trainees to commercially available materials and home laboratory techniques, likely to he used in the manufacture of explosives and incendiaries by terrorists or saboteurs.

c. Familiarizing the trainees with the concept of target analysis and operational planning that a saboteur or terrorist must employ.

d. Introducing the trainees to booby trapping devices and techniques giving practical experience with both manufactured and improvised devices through actual fabrication.

The program provides the trainees with ample opportunity to develop basic familiarity and use proficiently through handling, preparing and applying the various explosive charges, incendiary agents, terrorist devices and sabotage techniques.
>>
The German government admitted that, in 1978, the German secret service detonated a bomb in the outer wall of a prison and planted "escape tools" on a prisoner - a member of the Red Army Faction - which the secret service wished to frame the bombing on.

A Mossad agent admits that, in 1984, Mossad planted a radio transmitter in Gaddaffi's compound in Tripoli, Libya which broadcast fake terrorist trasmissions recorded by Mossad, in order to frame Gaddaffi as a terrorist supporter. Ronald Reagan bombed Libya immediately thereafter.

The South African Truth and Reconciliation Council found that, in 1989, the Civil Cooperation Bureau (a covert branch of the South African Defense Force) approached an explosives expert and asked him "to participate in an operation aimed at discrediting the ANC [the African National Congress] by bombing the police vehicle of the investigating officer into the murder incident", thus framing the ANC for the bombing.

An Algerian diplomat and several officers in the Algerian army admit that, in the 1990s, the Algerian army frequently massacred Algerian civilians and then blamed Islamic militants for the killings.
>>
The United States Army's 1994 publication Special Forces Foreign Internal Defense Tactics Techniques and Procedures for Special Forces - updated in 2004 - recommends employing terrorists and using false flag operations to destabilize leftist regimes in Latin America. False flag terrorist attacks were carried out in Latin America and other regions as part of the CIA's "Dirty Wars".

Similarly, a CIA "psychological operations" manual prepared by a CIA contractor for the Nicaraguan Contra rebels noted the value of assassinating someone on your own side to create a "martyr" for the cause. The manual was authenticated by the U.S. government. The manual received so much publicity from Associated Press, Washington Post and other news coverage that - during the 1984 presidential debate - President Reagan was confronted with the following question on national television:

At this moment, we are confronted with the extraordinary story of a CIA guerrilla manual for the anti-Sandinista contras whom we are backing, which advocates not only assassinations of Sandinistas but the hiring of criminals to assassinate the guerrillas we are supporting in order to create martyrs.
>>
An Indonesian fact-finding team investigated violent riots which occurred in 1998, and determined that "elements of the military had been involved in the riots, some of which were deliberately provoked".

Senior Russian Senior military and intelligence officers admit that the KGB blew up Russian apartment buildings in 1999 and falsely blamed it on Chechens, in order to justify an invasion of Chechnya (and see this report and this discussion).

As reported by BBC, the New York Times, and Associated Press, Macedonian officials admit that the government murdered 7 innocent immigrants in cold blood and pretended that they were Al Qaeda soldiers attempting to assassinate Macedonian police, in order to join the "war on terror".

At the July 2001 G8 Summit in Genoa, Italy, black-clad thugs were videotaped getting out of police cars, and were seen by an Italian MP carrying "iron bars inside the police station". Subsequently, senior police officials in Genoa subsequently admitted that police planted two Molotov cocktails and faked the stabbing of a police officer at the G8 Summit, in order to justify a violent crackdown against protesters.
>>
The U.S. falsely blamed Iraq for playing a role in the 9/11 attacks - as shown by a memo from the defense secretary - as one of the main justifications for launching the Iraq war. Even after the 9/11 Commission admitted that there was no connection, Dick Cheney said that the evidence is "overwhelming" that al Qaeda had a relationship with Saddam Hussein's regime, that Cheney "probably" had information unavailable to the Commission, and that the media was not 'doing their homework' in reporting such ties. Top U.S. government officials now admit that the Iraq war was really launched for oil ... not 9/11 or weapons of mass destruction. Despite previous "lone wolf" claims, many U.S. government officials now say that 9/11 was state-sponsored terror; but Iraq was not the state which backed the hijackers. (Many U.S. officials have alleged that 9/11 was a false flag operation by rogue elements of the U.S. government; but such a claim is beyond the scope of this discussion. The key point is that the U.S. falsely blamed it on Iraq, when it knew Iraq had nothing to do with it.).
>>
Although the FBI now admits that the 2001 anthrax attacks were carried out by one or more U.S. government scientists, a senior FBI official says that the FBI was actually told to blame the Anthrax attacks on Al Qaeda by White House officials (remember what the anthrax letters looked like). Government officials also confirm that the white House tried to link the anthrax to Iraq as a justification for regime change in that country.

According to the Washington Post, Indonesian police admit that the Indonesian military killed American teachers in Papua in 2002 and blamed the murders on a Papuan separatist group in order to get that group listed as a terrorist organization.

The well-respected former Indonesian president also admits that the government probably had a role in the Bali bombings.

Police outside of a 2003 European Union summit in Greece were filmed planting Molotov cocktails on a peaceful protester

Former Department of Justice lawyer John Yoo suggested in 2005 that the US should go on the offensive against al-Qaeda, having "our intelligence agencies create a false terrorist organization. It could have its own websites, recruitment centers, training camps, and fundraising operations. It could launch fake terrorist operations and claim credit for real terrorist strikes, helping to sow confusion within al-Qaeda's ranks, causing operatives to doubt others' identities and to question the validity of communications."
>>
>>17791932

Similarly, in 2005, Professor John Arquilla of the Naval Postgraduate School - a renowned US defense analyst credited with developing the concept of 'netwar' - called for western intelligence services to create new "pseudo gang" terrorist groups, as a way of undermining "real" terror networks. According to Pulitzer-Prize winning journalist Seymour Hersh, Arquilla's 'pseudo-gang' strategy was, Hersh reported, already being implemented by the Pentagon:

"Under Rumsfeld's new approach, I was told, US military operatives would be permitted to pose abroad as corrupt foreign businessmen seeking to buy contraband items that could be used in nuclear-weapons systems. In some cases, according to the Pentagon advisers, local citizens could be recruited and asked to join up with guerrillas or terrorists...

The new rules will enable the Special Forces community to set up what it calls 'action teams' in the target countries overseas which can be used to find and eliminate terrorist organizations. 'Do you remember the right-wing execution squads in El Salvador?' the former high-level intelligence official asked me, referring to the military-led gangs that committed atrocities in the early nineteen-eighties. 'We founded them and we financed them,' he said. 'The objective now is to recruit locals in any area we want. And we aren't going to tell Congress about it.' A former military officer, who has knowledge of the Pentagon's commando capabilities, said, 'We're going to be riding with the bad boys.'"
>>
United Press International reported in June 2005:

U.S. intelligence officers are reporting that some of the insurgents in Iraq are using recent-model Beretta 92 pistols, but the pistols seem to have had their serial numbers erased. The numbers do not appear to have been physically removed; the pistols seem to have come off a production line without any serial numbers. Analysts suggest the lack of serial numbers indicates that the weapons were intended for intelligence operations or terrorist cells with substantial government backing. Analysts speculate that these guns are probably from either Mossad or the CIA. Analysts speculate that agent provocateurs may be using the untraceable weapons even as U.S. authorities use insurgent attacks against civilians as evidence of the illegitimacy of the resistance.
>>
Undercover Israeli soldiers admitted in 2005 to throwing stones at other Israeli soldiers so they could blame it on Palestinians, as an excuse to crack down on peaceful protests by the Palestinians.

Quebec police admitted that, in 2007, thugs carrying rocks to a peaceful protest were actually undercover Quebec police officers (and see this).

A 2008 US Army special operations field manual recommends that the U.S. military use surrogate non-state groups such as "paramilitary forces, individuals, businesses, foreign political organizations, resistant or insurgent organizations, expatriates, transnational terrorism adversaries, disillusioned transnational terrorism members, black marketers, and other social or political 'undesirables.'" The manual specifically acknowledged that U.S. special operations can involve both counterterrorism and "Terrorism" (as well as "transnational criminal activities, including narco-trafficking, illicit arms-dealing, and illegal financial transactions.")

The former head of Secret Services and Head of State of Italy (Francesco Cossiga) advised the 2008 minister in charge of the police, on how to deal with protests from teachers and students:

He should do what I did when I was Minister of the Interior ... infiltrate the movement with agents provocateurs inclined to do anything .... And after that, with the strength of the gained population consent, ... beat them for blood and beat for blood also those teachers that incite them. Especially the teachers. Not the elderly, of course, but the girl teachers yes.
>>
At the G20 protests in London in 2009, a British member of parliament saw plain clothes police officers attempting to incite the crowd to violence.

Egyptian politicians admitted (and see this) that government employees looted priceless museum artifacts in 2011 to try to discredit the protesters.

Rioters who discredited the peaceful protests against the swearing in of the Mexican president in 2012 admitted that they were paid 300 pesos each to destroy everything in their path. According to Wikipedia, photos also show the vandals waiting in groups behind police lines prior to the violence.

A Colombian army colonel has admitted that his unit murdered 57 civilians, then dressed them in uniforms and claimed they were rebels killed in combat.

On November 20, 2014, Mexican agent provocateurs were transported by army vehicles to participate in the 2014 Iguala mass kidnapping protests, as was shown by videos and pictures distributed via social networks.

The highly-respected writer for the Telegraph Ambrose Evans-Pritchard says that the head of Saudi intelligence - Prince Bandar - recently admitted that the Saudi government controls "Chechen" terrorists.

High-level American sources admitted that the Turkish government - a fellow NATO country - carried out the chemical weapons attacks blamed on the Syrian government; and high-ranking Turkish government admitted on tape plans to carry out attacks and blame it on the Syrian government.
>>
The Ukrainian security chief admits that the sniper attacks which started the Ukrainian coup were carried out in order to frame others. Ukrainian officials admit that the Ukrainian snipers fired on both sides, to create maximum chaos.

(51) Britain's spy agency has admitted (and see this) that it carries out "digital false flag" attacks on targets, framing people by writing offensive or unlawful material ... and blaming it on the target.

(52) U.S. soldiers have admitted that if they kill innocent Iraqis and Afghanis, they then "drop" automatic weapons near their body so they can pretend they were militants

(53) Similarly, police frame innocent people for crimes they didn't commit. The practice is so well-known that the New York Times noted in 1981:

In police jargon, a throwdown is a weapon planted on a victim.

Newsweek reported in 1999:

Perez, himself a former [Los Angeles Police Department] cop, was caught stealing eight pounds of cocaine from police evidence lockers. After pleading guilty in September, he bargained for a lighter sentence by telling an appalling story of attempted murder and a "throwdown"-police slang for a weapon planted by cops to make a shooting legally justifiable. Perez said he and his partner, Officer Nino Durden, shot an unarmed 18th Street Gang member named Javier Ovando, then planted a semiautomatic rifle on the unconscious suspect and claimed that Ovando had tried to shoot them during a stakeout.

Wikipedia notes:

As part of his plea bargain, Perez implicated scores of officers from the Rampart Division's anti-gang unit, describing routinely beating gang members, planting evidence on suspects, falsifying reports and covering up unprovoked shootings.

(As a side note - and while not technically false flag attacks - police have been busted framing innocent people in many other ways, as well.)
>>
A former U.S. intelligence officer recently alleged:

Most terrorists are false flag terrorists or are created by our own security services.

The head and special agent in charge of the FBI's Los Angeles office said that most terror attacks are committed by the CIA and FBI as false flags. Similarly, the director of the National Security Agency under Ronald Reagan - Lt. General William Odom said:

By any measure the US has long used terrorism. In '78-79 the Senate was trying to pass a law against international terrorism - in every version they produced, the lawyers said the US would be in violation.

Leaders throughout history have acknowledged the "benefits" of of false flags to justify their political agenda:

"Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death".
- Adolph Hitler

"Why of course the people don't want war ... But after all it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship ... Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
- Hermann Goering, Nazi leader.

"The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened".
- Josef Stalin
>>
>>17791929

This isnt a theory you retard, iraq was never formally blamed for 9/11...
>>
>>17791962
Yes it was you dipfuck. Iraq was among the first countries to be blamed by the Bush administration in wake of the terror attacks and this was used as a casus belli for invasion. It was not until the end of his term that he admitted he was lying.
>>
File: cool.jpg (5KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
cool.jpg
5KB, 200x252px
>>17791623
>>17791626
>>
File: 29o1S8Q1rmerh9o1_500.jpg (35KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
29o1S8Q1rmerh9o1_500.jpg
35KB, 480x720px
>>17791866
>mfw
>>
>>17791862
>The NSA admits that it lied about what really happened in the Gulf of Tonkin incident in 1964 ... manipulating data to make it look like North Vietnamese boats fired on a U.S. ship so as to create a false justification for the Vietnam war.

George Stephen Morrison was commander of the U.S. naval forces in the Gulf of Tonkin during the Gulf of Tonkin Incident of August 1964... He was the father of Jim Morrison, the lead singer of the rock band The Doors.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Stephen_Morrison

This is one of many coincidental (?) family ties between the U.S. military and intelligence communities and several famous (hippie and anti-establishment type) musicians of the late 60's - who all happened to live in the Laurel Canyon area. All discussed in Dave MacGowan's "The LC: The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation" ( mentioned here >>17788671 )
>>
>>17791978
sure, but wasn't the main reason for invading Iraq/taking out Saddam supposed to be the infamous WMD's? I thought the well-they-help-terrorists-too-and-it-won't-hurt-us-looking-for-Al Qaeda-while-we're-there was part of it,too. (Meanwhile, everyone back home was like. Sure, right, oil, yeah, uh huh.
>>
>>17791747
Never heard that. I bet Russia loves that we're becoming more tolerant while they're not, and even wish this conspiracy was true. Any articles on it? or evidence? like were there any known Russians spies involved with the Stonewall riots?
anyway "weaker in the event of a war" and "tolerating homosexuals" are like, not exactly related. Interesting to think about, though.

extra thought. If we ever ended up at war with Russia, it'd be pretty cool to see a bunch of macho homo bear bikers kick the shit out of Putin or whatever. (do NOT want either of things to happen, btw, just sayin.)
>>
>>17792325
also makes me wonder if the Russians have a conspiracy theory that that krokodil heroin that makes your skin and muscles fall off was started there by U.S. spies or something. to make them weak.
>>
>>17778988
Sorry to break this to you but the theory was there before southpark.
>>
>>17791978
No they werent you retard, the official reason for saddam was wmds, the media and friends just made it feel like sadam was connected to 9/11
>>
File: ALLAHUQUACKBAR.jpg (171KB, 666x405px) Image search: [Google]
ALLAHUQUACKBAR.jpg
171KB, 666x405px
>>17791978
>>17792334

hey Dipfuck and Retard, you guys are nearly arguing over semantics. like "official claim" and "formally blamed". The U.S. powers that be looked into Iraq from the beginning, certainly, but as to what they found as proof of connections (both pre- and post-9/11, as well as what they SAID they found, AND what they said they found after the invasion - well, it all varied. A lot. and there were always various reasons floating around between the administration and the media. And to that, that a lot of what was said was a lie or a bluff... for example,

>In some cases, Cheney’s office would leak the intelligence to reporters, where it would be reported by outlets such as The New York Times. Cheney would subsequently appear on the Sunday political television talk shows to discuss the intelligence, referencing The New York Times as the source to give it credenceIn some cases, Cheney’s office would leak the intelligence to reporters, where it would be reported by outlets such as The New York Times. Cheney would subsequently appear on the Sunday political television talk shows to discuss the intelligence, referencing The New York Times as the source to give it credence

"Frontline: The Dark Side," PBS, aired June 20, 2006
>http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/darkside/

tl;dr the situation is complicated as fuck. Cheney is a lying conniving evil man, who most likely wanted us at war over there because it was his company, Halliburton, that made all the money in related war building/rebuilding contracts. Made something like $138 billion.

http://www.ibtimes.com/winner-most-iraq-war-contracts-kbr-395-billion-decade-1135905

and since oil was involved, he wasn't going to get a "no" from the Texas cowboy Big Oil Bushes, was he?

I hope Hell is a real place because of this shit exactly. Government leaders (and extremist religious nutjobs) who are willing to resort to the murder of millions for money and power (or to have THEIR god's rules in place).
>>
>>17792637
... the murder of millions and the rest of us hating and fighting with each other (while there's 0.000001 or less chance of us actually having the ability to change the situation.) keeps us busy being miserable and angry at each other instead of THEM. too busy yelling at strangers with opposite views on the internet to volunteer to make our local communities better, which is the only real power we DO have.
>>
File: tumblr_nngeg3oicp1rmerh9o1_1280.jpg (102KB, 883x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nngeg3oicp1rmerh9o1_1280.jpg
102KB, 883x960px
>>17792641
p.p.s. sources (like the Fronline one I posted) at the bottom of the article as always

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saddam_Hussein_and_al-Qaeda_link_allegations#History_of_claims
>>
File: 1461764903018.png (450KB, 449x642px) Image search: [Google]
1461764903018.png
450KB, 449x642px
oops, damn.

this post : >>17792637

I meant to reply to >>17791962 , >>17792563
(dipfuck)
and >>17791978 (retard)

I don't know how I replied to the post about the Russian conspiracies.
>>
>>17791747
I assume you saw that dumb 'ex KGB' video that pol posts all the time as evidence of 'cultural marxism.' it's bullshit. all the sexual liberation that's happened and so called degenerate behavior is the natural result of industrialization and capitalism. Sex sells. gay people have always been around and they became accepted because it created a market. Identities are easy to sell to.
>>
>>17791862
>ABC news report; the official documents; and watch this interview with the former Washington Investigative Producer for ABC's World News Tonight with Peter Jennings.
link???
>>
Donald Trump is intentionally ruining the GOP to ensure a Clinton presidency
>>
File: 1461293867552.gif (1MB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1461293867552.gif
1MB, 500x382px
>>17792885
probably if you google you can find it. it's been a known thing, though. the story is that the Joint Chiefs of Staff came out with this plan and when it was brought to the president (JFK, in 1962), he was like, "no fucking way, ya crazy fuckheads" and the plan was dropped and never carried out. As much as conspiracy theorists go on and on about 9/11, Boston marathon bombings, Newton elem school, etc etc etc being false flags, I think the U.S. has been keeping their noses clean at home and using "false flags" to do whatever we want (without the U.N. being able to do much about it but support us) in foreign countries. we have FOIA requests (that don't always work, but still), we have internet hackers that are as good as the FBI's, we have people like Assange and Snowden - look what we know about surveillance and the NSA. I'm not saying we know everything, of course, but I don't think they have the free reign (at home) to get away with shit like they do when it comes to fucking around in foreign countries.

All that stuff that anon posted that's happened over the years? It's sad how people waste their time being worried about Jews and Illuminati and Mind-Controlled Monarch Slaves and Satanic Pedo Rings and the before mentioned false flags on US soil, because while a bunch of dirty shit actually happens, people who are angry enough to investigate and research and talk (and fight with others) about it are all busy concentrating on meaningless crazy shit. The wildest and scariest theories are a distraction. This is my opinion, but, I stand by it. Same with what I said at the end of this post >>17792637
and here >>17792641
>>
File: 1462202041601.jpg (76KB, 500x866px) Image search: [Google]
1462202041601.jpg
76KB, 500x866px
>>17792885
here, found this already

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92662
>>
File: tumblr_nw80s7XBJI1rmerh9o1_540.jpg (109KB, 540x625px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw80s7XBJI1rmerh9o1_540.jpg
109KB, 540x625px
>>17792885

more info here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
Thread posts: 346
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.