[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - divination general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 23

File: Bester.jpg (76KB, 765x482px) Image search: [Google]
Bester.jpg
76KB, 765x482px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

>What's this Divination thing all about?
The practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by any of a variety of means.

>I'm new to this, help!
New querents should reply to the post of a reader who's currently doing readings. An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer you!
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.

>Please read the STICKY for more:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Also: Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17746878
>>
File: Technomage.jpg (22KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
Technomage.jpg
22KB, 400x200px
>>17750353

NOW ALSO OFFERING:

* YES/NO PENDULUM DIVINATION
* PETIT LENORMAND CARTOMANCY
* WACKY SCRY USING OLD TV STATIC

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0dni2mlXy7j

Chironymous here, doing Morgan's Tarot, Petit Lenormand cartomancy, I-Ching readings, yes/no pendulum divination, or wacky scries for whomever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end! And I may post your reply in the next thread if this one ends!

I just need you to say something positive*** to me so that I may heal my wounds and help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Location-ish
*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot, Lenormand deck, I-Ching, Yes/No Pendulum Divination, Wacky Scry
*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
>>
>>17729372
>>17729438
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1DDKHrfOnsR

>Is my friend ok? He's been dealing with things and has been distant. Should I contact them?

>Oh happy thing. I think you're super cool fo doing all these readings and that you have all the different methods. I'm not picky on what you use. Ok thanks.
>>
>>17750358
You're very welcome, fellow Sagittarius friend! I'm glad! :D
>>
>>17750357
You are loved, you are appreciated, you are wonderful just as you are:)

Sabrina
Female
Scorpio
Positive outlook, outwardly cheery, inwardly anxious
Allentown, Pennsylvania, USA
I-Ching
I would love a general reading
If a general reading is not possible then query: what is my purpose?
>>
>>17744397
You're very welcome! I'm glad! :D Ah yes, Project M was indeed the name of the Smash Bros. mod I downloaded! I think I may have downloaded another one as well! Thanks for the positive energies and hope! You take care too, bye! :)
>>
>>17750357
Autumn
Female
Aries
I always rely on the kindness of strangers
Virginia
Wacky scry
What's going to happen with my love interest in June? He knows I like him.
Positive: thank you for doing this you are very special
>>
>>17750357
Peter
Male
Taurus
6ft, brown hair and eyes
New York
I-Ching (or wacky scry, or whatever you feel would give a good reading)

I'm at a bit of a crossroads in life, realized that college isn't part of my way forward. Looking for some guidance or insight I suppose.

Chironymous, listening to your vocaroo and you sound like a genuine and caring person.
>>
>>17750357
youre a great person and you will acomplish everything you want to do. dont let anyone stand on your light. much love to you and hope your sufering heals soon

Mg
Female
Aries
short curly hair, a bit curious about everything, super presistant, doesnt give up, stubborn at times. chubby, brown eyes and dark brown hair
california
morgans tarot
what does june await for me in regards of love?
>>
>>17750357
Your voice makes me smile
bee, 25, Virgo, Ohio, I'm a girl, wacky scry for next boyfriend
>>
>>17750441
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1LDZH5Xs2N8
>>
Can i do a celtic cross spread with only major arcana?

could any reader answer c:?
>>
>>17750357
*I think it's wonderful you're doing this for free, just to inform and educate others.
*Edward
*Male
*Aquarius
*1.78m tall, 95 kilos, white skin, English and chemistry student, likes reading, TV, music, etc.
*Latin America
*Morgan's Tarot
*Will I be able to marry or at least live in the same house with my boyfriend?
>>
>>17750357
There is someone watching out for you be nice to them.
Jason
M
Gemini
Lazy intelligent in particular areas. Outwardly calm. Anxious inside around new people.
Australia
Whichever you or someone reading this feels like doing right now.
Query. Should I focus on study or find work right now?
>>
>>17750497
You can, but it would be weird to interpret, and you'd miss a lot of finer points that you could get if you included minor.
>>
>>17750443
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0AfgcVgNtOm
>>
File: IvanFishing.jpg (716KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IvanFishing.jpg
716KB, 2592x1944px
>>17750357
Oscar
Male
gemini
latino, skinny fat, messy dark curly hair, glasses
Mexico
wacky scry
just scry something that will help me reach happiness
>>
>>17750625
>>17750534
>>17750507
>>17750488
>>17750484
>>17750465
>>17750443
>>17750441
I FORESEE THAT.... YOU'RE ALL GOING TO LIVE UNFULFILLING LIVES
>>
>>17750357
Jason
Male
Pisces
Kind, talkative, sensitive, artsy, easily excitable, outgoing
New York
Anything works really! Whatever works best for my question;
Is there a purpose to my existence?
>>
>>17750643
Jason here again, and also I find this type of stuff interesting, and I think it's pretty cool that you do this stuff
>>
>>17750465
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1SmDKwCsrRW
>>
>>17750357
Javier
Male
Aries
1,78 Cm, Brown eyes, Short hair 85 Kg. People always tell me that they feel at ease and entertained around me. I'm some kind of psychologist clown
Chile
Morgan's Tarot
I would like a love reading
I'm so in love with a certain person and i want to know if the cards foresee a future together
>>
>>17750484
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0eT7VFZImlM
>>
>>17750488
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0wtfoMcuXlS
>>
>>17750357
You have lips like sugar.
D
Male
Libra
Caucasian, stocky, curly black hair.
Johnson City
I-Ching
Am I pursuing the correct art?
>>
>>17750731
Nice to see other chileans here.
>>
>>17750804
omg you're so sweet! thank you so much for your time and omg your voice *_* <3 I love your voice. you sound so sweet and friendly and so fun. you should probably consider doing a youtube channel or podcasts, you have a nice voice and really great charisma. Thank you so much for the reading <3 really I appreciate it oh and mg are my two initials ;) again thank you for your time and your accurate reading, I'll follow your advice <3
>>
>>17750835
>my face when I forcibly slap it with my palm
>slapped so hard that it shifted planes
>ended up not having a face
>>
Is it a bad idea to get in touch with the ghost of an author who wrote some books that have influenced me a lot, just to say thanks?
>>
>>17750835
Haha, you're very welcome! :D Thank you! You're very kind. :) People have suggested before that I do a YouTube channel or podcasts, and I am considering maybe giving it a try at some point, so thank you for your encouragement! :) Again, you're very welcome! Hehe, I figured those were your initials. :) I'm glad the reading served you well! <3

>>17750849
Lolwut
>>
>>17750858
It is easy for us to communicate with the dead, but it is hard for them to communicate wth us. Take that for what it's worth.
>>
Feel like doing a tarot read. Only doing 1.
Also I'm only using 1 deck this time so the read might even suck ass.

>Love read
Give your query, gender, gender of person your interested in, and whethr or not you've talked to this person or are just interested.
Feel free to elaborate with any sort of information you feel is relevant.
>>
>>17750881
I'm male, she's female. We have history but are just friends now.
>>
>>17750862
Don't sell your soul to the google anon.
That site is rapidly moving itself towards it's own death, I estimate it will be dead in 6 months and unprofitable within a year because they cancered the fuck out of the suggestions.
You can only lose if you go there.
>>
>>17750886
No indication of love here.
Seems there might be something about impulsiveness and external factors (other people) having gotten in the way for some reason leading to some sort of MMMM indifference I suppose.

Looks like an attempt in the near future would be bad.
You'd likely be better off being patient and waiting for gewd timing. Who knows when that would be thouhg?
>You miss every shot you don't take

YOUR ADVICE
Well...
Shit wasnt what you expected senpai. A sad sack of disappointing shit.
Try to get over that! Maybe you should try to do a spooky love spell on her or something. (Though only dip shits and dildos do that.)
Your advice though is to get over it for now and put emotion over this situation in the past and instead enjoy life.

A change of view/perspective on this situation, or a different stance on it all together could be helpful.

But yeah... Try to be observant as well.
>>
>>17750881
Hi PP! Hope you're doing well!

>>17750896
I'll take that into consideration, thanks! Any alternative(s) you can suggest?
>>
>>17750862
yeah haha something like that because you seem to be really good with people and you seem very humble. thanks again :)

>>17750849
umm whats your damn problem??
>>
>>17750915
:)
>>
>>17750914
Hey Chirony!!!!
I'm doing pretty god damn fantastic lately, thanks!
Hope all's well with you as well, mang.
>>
>>17750927
I'm glad to hear it! :D
Thanks! So far, so good!
>>
>>17750696
Thanks for the reading, and the anecdotes/advice!
>>
>>17750912
Ya, that seems to make sense, thanks.
>>
>>17750507
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Ac1Grqz1y9
>>
>>17750972
You're very welcome! :)
>>
>>17750357
Samantha
Female
Aquarius
Petite, brown hair, green eyes, quiet
Washington State
Query: Will I progress in my career choice?
Something Positive: "Don't stop thinking about tomorrow!" Every day is a new day and it is what you make of it!
>>
>>17750938
Alright!
Super duper!
>>
File: 1461560548711.jpg (35KB, 485x303px) Image search: [Google]
1461560548711.jpg
35KB, 485x303px
>the kid was observing the sky.. and he wondered -Why the sun comes and goes? and then he grow and learn that.. there is not light without darkness... have a nice live sharing with those who draw smiles on your face, and learn to balance the senses.. vibe high brother!
The astronaut
Male
Aries
>I always consider myself as an observer who wants to know how everything works.. but also aware of the different types of world's between realities.. happy to born and be able to know about this stuff
British Columbia, Canadá.
>wacky scry please
also if you find something about a sword let me know! someone once told me about a sword but I'm not sure what she meant by that..
>how can i unlock the secrets of my existence, and synchronize with my guide?
>>
>>17750534
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ud2qWlgwgt
>>
>>17751129
Haha, I love the phrase "super duper"! :D
>>
File: 1462016693390.jpg (27KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
1462016693390.jpg
27KB, 500x503px
Hi, doing three card pulls.

Please ask a specific question.
Please /////withhold///// personal details.
Please respond to this post number if you want me to answer you.

A contribution to happier thoughts for everyone;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGw8dWWlwN4
>>
>>17751250
Do I have any chance to get with my crush or should I move on?
>>
>>17751250
Will I hear from her?
>>
>>17751250
Should i get another job? Also should i ask a girl out?
>>
>>17751250
There's a chick I'm interested in who's an occultist. This isnt a romantic interest at all. Was wondering if you could read what her opinion is of me?
>>
>>17750625
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1nbru7n1smR
>>
>>17751254

I'm going to say you guys met from being part of a team, maybe at your jobs. You guys work great together but the romance is all in your head. Dwelling on her interest in you is just going to leave you feeling defeated. You two already have a good thing going on.
>>
>>17751319
It's that kind of 1 in a million person.
I just want to be more than friends
>>
>>17751260

You guys had a bit of a spat? She's seeking freedom from you, but she still feels guilty for how it turned out.
>>
>>17751324

Off the cards, a one in a million person will always have a very attractive energy.
>>
>>17751250
Should I just give up?
>>
>>17751261

I feel the job and the girl are related. You're actually doing really well at your current one. Maybe you feel it's not impressive enough. Don't shy away from taking on some additional responsibilities, your employers will notice you for it.
>>
>>17751309

I'm seeing a lot of no.
>>
>>17750643
>>17750645
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0to5YYPpUXv

>Jason here again, and also I find this type of stuff interesting, and I think it's pretty cool that you do this stuff
I'm glad you share an interest in it! It's neat stuff! Thanks! :D
>>
>>17751373

Hey Chrio, just going to bump this post from a previous thread. I really appreciate your readings, good sir.

>>17743174
>>
>>17751346

On what?
>>
>>17751371
What does that even mean?
>>
>>17751385
life
>>
>>17751313
I'm indeed making a long trip in like 2 weeks. I'm going to be out for like 2 months.
Thanks for the read friend.
>>
>>17751213
>>17750357
fuck I forget related
>>
>>17751394
I hope your trip goes well and benefits you!
You're very welcome, my friend!
>>
>>17751386

I pulled again, and I think she suspects a romantic interest which is keeping her from wanting to know you and give you the wrong impression.
>>
>>17751227
it sounds like something I did to my toilet today, haha

YO chiron, how many readings until you're caught up?
I have a query again.
>>
>>17751404
I don't want romance with her.
I need a scryer to work with.
If she's that much of a dumb bitch after all the shit shes done then I suppose I'll just work alone.
>>
>>17750357
Hi, I like you. You're a cool guy with an amazing voice and you always give good advices
Name/Alias: This is kinda hard for me but giving some initials NN
Sign: Taurus
Description: brown hair, brown eyes, pale skin
Locationish: I'm in Europe
I have a yes or no question so a pendulum would be perfect. I have 2 quuestions and the first is kinda more important, if you are willing to do just one. 1. Was his decision because of my religion/nationality? 2. Did my best friend lie to me(it's possible that it was not intentional)?
Thanks in advance
>>
>>17751389

That's sort of a silly question.

Though I'll tell you what, you are going to have to give up on your current life. You dwell too much on impressing a woman, you repeat the same mistakes over even when you're telling yourself where you will end up.

You need a purge in your life.

If you have any remaining objects associated with her, you need to share them with others, or else return, or destroy them.
>>
>>17751419
>>17751415
>>17751420
Ha gay
>>
>>17751419
m8 im the guy you replied to and i think you think im somebody else or mistakenly replied to me cuz i dont have a girl in my life
>>
>>17751415

Well I guess your next question would be what you can do about it?

Completely the wrong attitude to carry if you want to work with her, it's actually counter intuitive to your own spiritual progression. Don't trigger to petty reactions just because she currently has her suspicions.
>>
>>17751411
LOL, that poor porcelain!

I wasn't sure @ how many readings until I'm caught up -- I hadn't counted! It looks like at least 5!

P.S. Fuck yes for that Tim and Eric sketch, haha!
>>
>>17751250
Not sure if you're still reading, but I want to know how to put myself in a position to get to the next step in my long-term goals.
>>
>>17751452

You always have a key to success planned out in your head, but often find yourself too self-conscious to carry through and back out.

You need to stop talking so much about your plans with other people and save the mini victories for the closing blow. Spend more of your time on yourself instead of trying to impress those you're surrounding yourself with.
>>
>>>17751021
Thank you very much for your lovely words!! I'll try to follow your advice for sure! Thanks again! :)
>>
>>17751466
Hmm. What was your spread?
>>
>>17751435
Yeah sure. I guess that's a fair point.
Would you mind pulling a card on what I can do about it then?
>>
>>17750357
You are doing good work and I hope much good comes to you
>male
>20
>Gemini
>Conflicted; I may be an evil person who thinks he's good
>North America
>I've used tarot and the I Ching, but please use whatever you find appropriate!

Question:
>Q: Does she want to see me again?
>Reader: "I think she's still deciding"
How have things changed, be it in my favour or otherwise? If she's still contemplating, how close is she to deciding?

Thank you for your time and effort
>>
>>17751469
You're very welcome! Best wishes! :)
>>
>>17750863
Not that person, but what are some effective/non-harmful ways of communicating with the dead? What about getting/intuiting/reading responses?
>>
>>17751491
>>17751494
You can die, that will help with your future readings
>>
>>17750493
Thank you so much for your reading!
Thank you for the positive energy as well my Pennsylvania friend!
>>
>>17751489

The progress won't be overnight, but you'll earn trust just by continuing to be your valiant self.

Don't get too attached, try to keep activities professional, and she'll come to see you as someone she can work with without worry.
>>
>>17751504
Please don't be like that sir/madam
>>
>>17751507
You're very welcome, fellow Pennsylvanian! :)
>>
>>17751250
will i ever get a gf?
>>
>>17751514
Well if the cards are actually right then this will be easy.
I know better than to fuck a morally destitute clown.

Thanks for the read. That'll be cool if it's accurate.
>>
>>17751250
Am I on the right path? How can I best improve myself?

Thank you.
>>
What do i need to get a reading?
>>
>>17750731
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0kjtxEmHX90
>>
>>17751548

What do you need to get a reading.

I pulled:
debauch, knight of swords, adjustment

Well first you'll have to ask in a coherent and articulate way and in the process of this you'll want to not be a passive aggressive vaginey, or a sad little sad sack.

It seems you'll want to let the natural flow of gravity pull your tears beneath you and rise above the whineyassness and ask for a reading like a normal person.
>>
>>17751560
Fuck off, bellend.
>>
>>17751568

Fine dipshit. Want a read? Make a fucking query and I'll read for you.

I'll even go out of my way to use both my decks for this despite the inconvenience of it atm.

Otherwise you can call me a fuck boy, tell me to piss off, and I'll be happy to not waste my time.

also paste a youtube link to your favorite song atm :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22lSVAqc4Dw
>>
>>17751250
tl;dr: What is this dragon-thoughtform trying to tell me/do to me in the long run?
[spoiler]a long time ago, I was visited by a "corrupted" thoughtform/spirit that I eventually fixed. I try to get some information out of her (name, origin, etc.) but my third-eye hurts like fug and we're cut off.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]I swear I'm not being an RPing fag[/spoiler]
>>
>>17751572
Alright. Guess I got rrr because you were caustic at a legit question (everyone wants a different a thing: eyes, hands, songs, physical description, etc)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzl6B8ELE1k

What are the feelings of the chick whose name starts with S towards me?
>>
>>17750809
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1gUPq9pnX27
>>
>>17751590
Alright shuffled and drew so give me like 20 minutes to interpret. I'm gonna say it right now I think this will be inaccurate unless she's one of those emo types.

I wouldnt be surprised if it's wrong though.
CHECK BACK SOON!
>>
>>17751590

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj6T4W-5OM8

I don't listen to hair metal so here's some power metal.

>What she thinks of you

For some reason she thinks you're unhappy, possibl with your job or just in general.
Still she thnks you're hard working, and stable.
Possibly good for home life. Doesnt mean she wants your dick but she probably thinks you're worth a fuck financially.

>What she likes about you
heh... She has this false opinion of you that you're a hashtags@db0y. I don't know why she would be attracted to someone who's miserable but it may be her thing. Or maybe the cards are wrong or I suck at this?

>What she dislikes about you
lol...
Do you spend your money on materialistic bullshit, or drugs?
That kind of thing may be a deal breaker.

>What she finds attractive and romantically alluring

Loyalty, faithfulness, teamwork skills, and misery.

... whatever. I hope this helps.

Don't suppose you work with this girl or know her in a professional setting?
>>
>>17751590
Oh also your advice for stimulating the clitoris of her pulsating seared heart:

Be good, be fair, to the dumb dicks who are beneath you in a professional environment, or in general.

Try to be financially successful, loving...and a sad bitch.....
>>
>>17751610
Love that song, especially in Brutal Legend.
Well, she's a classmate who gets touchy and knows I'm in a 4+ years relationship + always peppy in teamworks + kinda depressed on my own, so you got a lot right it seems.
>>
>>17751059
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0f7QiLTED2J
>>
>>17751627
Cool I expected all of it to be wrong cause my deck isnt shuffled very well from using it in spooky voodoo witchery.

If you're in a 4 year + relationship atm I don't know why you care about some other chicks opinion of you. But what do I care. People are uncivilized fucking animals when it comes to carnality.
>>
>>17751635
To be honest, I'd like friendships. Being in a relationship is good but being miserably lonely without "mates" is no fun.
>>
>>17751641
Yeah I understand that.
That's good to hear actually and I really hope that's the truth.
I'm getting too used to seeing treachery in people.
If you fuck someone else you'll just hurt whoever you're with and throw away the relationship for some chick who probably wouldnt last more than 6 months with you before being dishonest.

Friendships can become romantic.
Once the trust in a relationship is gone the relationship typically corrodes and dissolves.

man
I made friends in college and they're not really fulfilling friendships.
I enjoy their presence but it's best to try to find content in oneself it seems like.

Wish you the best, man. I'm gonna go. /div/'s lame.
>>
>>17751647
Thanks, mate. Have a great day!
>>
>>17750534
Hi, where are you from?
>>
>>17751213
>>17751397
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0AVciViunKk
>>
>>17750357
>Post something cheerful
I appreciate you doing this, you're a nice guy and you improve these threads a lot.

>Name/nickname
Will

>Gender
Male

>Age

>Sign
Capicorn

>Description
Average height, brown hair brown eyes, quiet person.

>Location
Australia

I'll do the I-Ching or whatever you think might give the best reading I suppose.

I'd like to ask about my next girlfriend and where I might meet her.
>>
>>17751419
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1nIsngxc2Mj

And thanks for your kind words! :D
>>
File: tumblr_mtwhhePuUd1st4d1oo1_500.jpg (57KB, 464x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtwhhePuUd1st4d1oo1_500.jpg
57KB, 464x720px
>>17750357

***: Willpower opens all doors.

K
M
25-29
Scorpio
Stagnating Hermit
West USA
Morgans Tarot

Been in a negative, deprecating rut for 8+ years (8+ year long art block etc) What should I look for to gain my motivation back?

I'm sort of new so if there is a more applicable divination method, so be it.
>>
>>17750357
You're an amazing person who does amazing things for other people, don't give up!

Michael
Male
Aries
Impatient, pessimistic, sarcastic and dependent on others.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Morgan's Tarot
Am I going to be okay? So many things are wrong with me and my life. Am I going to make it?
>>
>>17750357
Hey there, I think you'd be a fair bit of help to me, and I believe you really are an amazing person for doing these divinations for people.

Male
Chris
Canada
Aries
I'm 6 feet tall, tan skin, brown eyes, tribal grim reaper tattoo on my right shoulder, a little bit chubby, black hair, fade hair cut.

In terms of the type of divinition, I'm not sure what's the best one to use in my scenario, so I guess whatever is deemed fitting

I was wondering what can I do to restore things with a certain person?

This person is
Female
Pices
Born in Miami, lives in Canada now
She is short, has light tan skin, and a brownish hair but in the light or pictures looks brownish red
Her first name starts with E

Thank you so much
>>
>>17751380
>>17743174
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1FWDPpdWVep
>>
>>17750357
You are rad
Tanner
Male
Taurus
5'8 black hair bad posture
Wacky scry
What's my next girlfriends appearance?
>>
>>17751840
Aaaand thanks for the reading :D
No problem, i'm taking everythig with a grain of salt of course but it's probably not as bad as it sounds, may even be the better situation. Will see in the future
>>
>>17752118
You're very welcome! :)
Cool, cool. Sounds good!
>>
>>17751824
hey The Onymous CHRONYMOUS I'm really glad of being read by you, thank you so much mister!!! you make me realize a lot of stuffs, I will keep listening to unlock the keys, a lot of things have more sense now, I will grow a new branch in my tree, thanks for take that time on me! also interesting about the spooky stuffs happening during my reading! it makes me wonder why..
I will check about the sword, I'm not wasting time with all that information!! Sir you just make my day, and filled with new good energies! the cosmos will give it back by three!!!
>>
>>17752122
>>17742366

I'll just leave this here,senpai.
Hopefully I'll get a reading.Btw I've heard your voice from the other readings you posted in the thread,And I have to say you have a lovely voice.
Thanks in advance.
>>
Question to the readers here, how do you guys cleanse yourself from others emotions? I am having a hard time doing so lately even with meditation.
>>
>>17750357
"If we really want to love we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Theresa (And that, Sir, includes forgiving yourself)
Lorena
Leo
We were chatting some time ago lol (well, exchanging vocaroo's is a more precise description xD), but you told me that I should say it so you recognize my energy =P. Anyway, extroverted, chatty and ahm, tall? Brown eyes, dark brown hair.
Mexico
Wacky Scry or Petit Lenormand cartomancy. Btw I was doing some research about the Morgan's tarot and it's really funny lol, I want one deck! xD

My query is kind of general. What message or advice can I get now as I am changing so many things in my life?
>>
>>17752294
I could suggest you a shower with salt at the end (take a normal shower and then rub your body with some salt, then wash it).
Meditation is not so cool with cleansing, maybe charge some stone that you could carry all the time (necklace, bracelet, earrings) for protection.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (6KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
6KB, 241x209px
>>17752317
I am looking into making my own mala actually I was thinking amazonite and aquamarine. Sadly the bead shop near me is closed today. Would you recommend I do a sage cleansing at least weekly if I am reading people on here? I will start having more baths with espom salts. Thank you Anon here is a cute dog.
>>
>>17752334
If you do it regularly yes, it could take a lot of energy doing readings and if you are truly sensitive you can get some of their vibes. The mala sounds good, when you have it done charge it putting it in front of your third eye, giving it the intention to be a shield of negative vibes and use it daily.

It is a really cute dog :), thanks!
>>
>>17751599
Thank you very much.
Could the pendulum played into the I-Ching reading?
>>
>>17751630
Thank you so much! This is actually going to help me out a lot c: my very first reading! Thank you again!
>>
>>17750357
>There is always someone willing to lend a helping hand if you look around hard enough.
>Erik
>Male
>18
>Taurus
>Introverted, eccentric, always wanting to see the good side of most people.
>Tennessee
>Choose whichever one sounds best
>>17751578
I know it counts as two questions (maybe), so if you can only do one then do the latter one, please. I'd really appreciate it.
>>
>>17752181
You're very welcome! :) I'm glad you found the reading insightful and that it served you well! Weird energy stuff happens during my readings from time to time -- was definitely interesting! I'm glad I could contribute to your having a good day! :D
>>
>>17752844
You're so very welcome! I'm really glad you found it helpful! :D Oh wow, that it was your first reading! I'm glad I could do it for you. :) Best wishes, and take care!
>>
Gabe (part of middle name)
Male
Scorpio
Tall, loving, tanned skin
Texas
To love is to create and to create is divine

Should I lock it down with her?
>>
>>17752552
You're very welcome!
It could! It has for other people in the past!
>>
>>17751491
http://vocaroo.com/i/s17tOeyFhzYH
>>
>>17751922
Hey Chiro!
Thanks for the reading.
Totally fine that you missed me at first. There's been a lack of readers lately and a lot of querents. You've already done so many in the last little bit! You must be up to almost 1000 vocaroos by now in only a couple months... and you take 10-20 minutes for each one. Lots of commitment there.

>smexy
>smart and sexy
yes ;)

We both broke it off, essentially. It wasn't pretty... and it's been 5 years since we officially parted.I still think about him constantly, though, as much as I refuse to admit it.

>perpetual fear of recontact ever
Feeling things out probably won't happen, even if we came across paths again, I doubt I could look him in the eye.

Light that candle!!!

Alright, I-Ching go;

>Grace, sincerity, perservierence

So keep pretending I'm / working towards being unaffected both internally and externally?

>16 readings already
>I've been absent cause sometimes I need to pee
Damn Chiro take a vacation!!

>Blank card

>Always remember this

>Does consciousness ring a bell

>Significant change

>Somewhere there is an energy leak

>extra cards, feeling the love :D

I guess I could interpret these cards either way. Though mostly I'm hearing "keep on keepin' on".

Thank-you for all of the blessings, they do mean a lot to me. Lately I've been trying to take on a no-negativity stance, and just avoid being caught up in the spiral of discouragement. You're a very lovely person and I wish you all of the best, as always.

Your last reading for me was whether or not I should stay in and study for my exams after the weekend, or risk going out to a party. The giant no provided was great, and I ended up getting some pretty good final marks as a result. So thank-you again for that.

I'm totally afraid to ask this follow-up question straight forward, but here goes;

Are any of my dreams of him directly related to his thoughts or connection with me?
>>
>>17753147

Plox read kind sir

Plox
>>
>>17752122 You even went to my original post like 2 threads ago tho they were almost the same, strange but cute I guess
Hope your reading helps me and nothing bad happens again
>>
>>17753511
Yeah, I've been playing catch-up on a large number of queries the past few days, so I'd actually just finally responded to your post in the earlier thread before you posted it again in here, so I simply linked to it again here, hehe. :)
I hope it helps you too, and I also hope nothing bad happens again! Best wishes to you, and take care! :D
>>
>>17750357
Heh. I don't want to add to the pile, but...

>"Everyone eventually makes it."
>Wolf
>M
>26
>Gemini
>Aloof the world, except to my studies. Tall, broad, and sharp facial features.
>NE USA
>Wacky Scry
>Career/financial, in getting out of a tough situation.
>>
>>17751837
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0iLdQC66DaG
>>
I'm going to do one or two readings.

I do better with more details, and I'm better at providing additional insight into the current situation and the outcomes you can expect.

I need to know what to call you, your gender, and what you want a reading on. And if applicable, the names and genders of everyone involved.
>>
>>17753818
>>17750357
Hey there

Male
Chris
Canada
Aries
I'm 6 feet tall, tan skin, brown eyes, tribal grim reaper tattoo on my right shoulder, a little bit chubby, black hair, fade hair cut.

In terms of the type of divinition, I'm not sure what's the best one to use in my scenario, so I guess whatever is deemed fitting

I was wondering what can I do to restore things with a certain person? The situation is odd between us and things could have worked out but people influenced her decision about me

This person is
Female
Pices
Born in Miami, lives in Canada now
She is short, has light tan skin, and a brownish hair but in the light or pictures looks brownish red
Her first name starts with E

Thank you so much
>>
>>17753845
Emily*
>>
>>17753898
Nope that's not her name I'm afraid, I rather not disclose it desu due to privacy, if that's okay
>>
>>17753898
Actually El his her nick name
>>
>>17753845
I don't know who you want a reading from since you queried the both of us, but I'll give some >general advice along with some cards.

>I was wondering what can I do to restore things with a certain person?
Knight of Swords charging into the 6 of Wands, leading to the 8 of Swords.

I'm going to be straightforward here and say that I'm not really seeing any external influences in play. It's mostly coming from your end. You charged onto her but somehow stopped at the right moment before you flew off a cliff, but she still thinks that you came off too strong and thus causing her to shut herself in. Her attitude towards you right now is the reversed Queen of Swords: cold and bitchy, essentially. With the Swords in play, her decision about you seems more logical than emotional.

The Fool was among what I drew, so I don't think there's anything you can do to change things here-- as cliche as this may sound, only time will tell right now.

My advice over here following the cards is to work on yourself and don't make the same mistake twice. If you think the issue is with people influencing her decision about you, then start with that. Figure out why these people did that, then move forward from there.

Another thing I want to add over here: remember that people aren't against you, they're just for themselves.
>>
>>17753986
Thanks a lot for this, I'm going to be honest her friend, is what really pissed me off, and she clearly said to a mural friend that this friend of hers influenced her decision about me. Here's the other thing, this person who has influenced her decision she seems like a really fake person and she hoards and hounds this girl I like to the point where she won't talk to you like she did before. And lol your pretty much right about her attitude right now, so I mean I just really want to fix things with her and make em go back to the way they were
>>
>>17750357
>*Name/nickname
Chris
>*Gender
M
>*Age
>*Sign
Sun in Leo 12th house
>*Description of yourself
Philosophically inclined humble introvert, pretty much live life as a quest for understanding
>*Location-ish
Quebec, Canada
>*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot, Lenormand deck, I-Ching, Yes/No Pendulum Divination, Wacky Scry
Morgan
>*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
Am i going to have trouble at my new job? Should i move in with my friend in June? What is bound to happen?
>>
>>17754000
You have a few options, the way I see it:
1) Have a talk with this person,
2) Have a talk with her,
3) Give it some time to let things cool down.

>Option One: 6 of Cups, reversed Knight of Cups, reversed 2 of Swords.
You're going to spill a lot of spaghetti here and be overly emotional, leading to more confusion and unable to make a choice on how to move forward. Would not recommend.

>Option Two: Reversed 6 of Pentacles, 7 of Cups, reversed Page of Pentacles.
Not looking really good, because you will go into it with unrealistic expectations and in general just come out disappointed. Again, would not recommend.

>Option Three: 2 of Cups, Page of Wands, reversed Queen of Pentacles.
Yes, looks better. 2 of Cups is Love, however with the rest of the cards here, she's not going to be as committed as before and it's likely the two of you will just remain as friends. 10/10, go with this.

>I mean I just really want to fix things with her and make em go back to the way they were
To be brutally honest here, things can never go back to the way they were. You can fix things, but the damage is already done and the scar will remain.

Another thing. You're only 18, and you're going to be fine in regards to romance. Read sèvis' post on this:
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17741111/#17743160
>>
>>17753818
Luna f
He's tom m
I want to know if anything will happen in the future etween us thanks
>>
>>17754042
I think its best if I let things cool down
>>
I'm out.

>>17754044
>Temperance, The Chariot.
I think it's comprehensive enough, so I didn't pull any more cards after. Yes, but it's going to take time. You're going to have to provide some momentum moving forward here, as I don't think he's very interested in you as of now romantically.

>>17754050
Yeah.
Good luck.
>>
>>17751845
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0o2bF9pgR6c
>>
>>17753424
>period of growth and change, things will work out in different ways
>things will stretch out until August-September
Is this with regard to my query or things in general? Regardless, I've written down all that for calm, confident, strong and wise, and will do my best to make it a habit, as you said.

>pendulum
>still kind of contemplating
I sent the ball on her court over two weeks ago, and she's going abroad sometime this summer.

>Book
>26
My grandmother passed away last year, on August 26th, could this be relevant? I'd expect this upcoming day to trigger my family members' neuroses

>things are going to work out
Thank you, I'll hold on to the recording and contemplate it throughout the week.

All in all, thank you for the in-depth reading, the extended recording rather than textual analysis made it a more personable and acceptable experience, as well as more organic and generally comprehensible, you've gone above and beyond my expectations for a fellow diviner on a Hmong Occult discussion board.
>>
>>17750357

I still have a link for a reading you did for me a while back and I listened back to it today. I got things that I didn't get the first time around and it was really helpful. I'm glad I kept it. Thanks

Dré
Male
Aries
a little weird but I can be a good friend when you get to know me.
Canada(Québec)
Morgan's Tarot

Where can I find strength (mental, force of will)
>>
>>17754169
Yo Chironymous! I got some random chicks number at a pizza place today!
>>
Gonna do 2 love reads.

gimme your gender and the gender of the person you're interested in and whether or not you've talked to them or are just interested.

Also paste a youtube link to your favorite song atm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4th9Mpem0M
>>
>>17754975
Male, Female
She's a pharmacist and we haven't talked beyond transactions
I think it was only once even
>>
>>17754975
Male, just met a girl

https://youtu.be/kuvST3wGCG8
>>
>>17754975
Me: Male
Her: Female

Haven't talked to them, just interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apaJ3A56XbM
>>
>>17754975
Male and Female
Talk to her a lot online, might meet up soon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOUdkF2ms3w
>>
>>17754983
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW2HwE72FMk
Forgot link
>>
>>17754985
>>17754986
k doing these 2. gimme some time to shuffle and interpret.
>>
>>17754991
>>17754983
and this one.

also I'm slightly drunk and my deck is missing the success card due to forest shenanigans.

so i don't expect any of these reads to be accurate but I'll do my best hree.
>>
>>17754985
Well... I couldnt find the Taylor Swift song I was looknig for... so I can't relate to your music taste.

so here's this instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mag51_L3zus

her:
She's looking for something new. Something different. just got done with some bullshit and is trying to get over it which she may think you can help with or maybe she's just doing a good job of getting through it.

What she likes:
huh... Um she may just be going through a lot of bullshit right now...
Seems she's in a very emotionally/mentally negative state atm and nothing's really bringing her happiness. Either that or she just likes misery, but I find that hard to believe.

Your advice:

Be well reserved and express to her that she's a sexy bitch. She's VERY unhappy over something and the reassurance from a man who seems strong to her would help her greatly. Being a romantic type might not be good here. I think your best bet is to just dive in and swim. She'd probably be down to fuck just because she wants the comfort. I could be wrong but that does seem possible.
>>
>>17751862
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1RnpxnqxlLB
>>
>>17754969
Hahaha, nice work, PP! :D
>>
>>17754987
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxiggKI6wC0

What she thinks of her association with you:

Well damn she likes you for sure but ... your favorite song is less than 2 minutes long. but she seems to think that the odds are against the 2 of you working out.

What you can do to make her feel better MMMMbout it
Well make that money basically, which you'll have to think outside the box for I guess and may have to opt for some sort of mmm changes and shit. Twould be changes that arent devestating or necessarily negative but you'd likely have to sacrifice some things in the process. Go figure that you'd have to give up shit for someone.

How things are likely to go if you just go the way you are:
NO GUD. Apparently it might not work out and even though you try or both of you try it still ends up in a pool of pointless shit and vomit.

Seems it's an uphill foight my man. Long distance relationships always are and rarely work out. Good luck.
>>
>>17754536
>>period of growth and change, things will work out in different ways
>>things will stretch out until August-September
>Is this with regard to my query or things in general?
Both!
>Regardless, I've written down all that for calm, confident, strong and wise, and will do my best to make it a habit, as you said.
This sounds like an excellent idea! :D

>>pendulum
>>still kind of contemplating
>I sent the ball on her court over two weeks ago, and she's going abroad sometime this summer.
Good luck and best wishes with this tricky situation that could work out either way due to the current cavalcade of retrogrades planetary craziness!

>>Book
>>26
>My grandmother passed away last year, on August 26th, could this be relevant? I'd expect this upcoming day to trigger my family members' neuroses
Perhaps! And yes, I'd keep that date in mind / prepared for any potential family drama then. Good luck and best wishes with that!

>>things are going to work out
>Thank you, I'll hold on to the recording and contemplate it throughout the week.
You're very welcome! Sounds like a good plan! :D

>All in all, thank you for the in-depth reading, the extended recording rather than textual analysis made it a more personable and acceptable experience, as well as more organic and generally comprehensible, you've gone above and beyond my expectations for a fellow diviner on a Hmong Occult discussion board.
Again, you're very welcome! It was my pleasure to do it, especially for a fellow diviner! And thank you for the valuable feedback! I'm glad the recorded reading ultimately served you well! :)
>>
>>17755074
>wanting to send Taylor Swift to a metalhead
Here, have this:
https://youtu.be/BtJST96WBm8

I just met her, but I suspect your assessment of her current situation to be accurate.

>Being a romantic type might not be good here.
That sucks

>She'd probably be down to fuck just because she wants the comfort.
Vile

>I could be wrong
I hope you are because she seemed nice.

Which cards did you get?
>>
>>17755087
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5ulj3tut3o

Well... Really it seems like the odds are against you on this one. You'd have to be patient and wait for the perfect time to go for it which would seem impulsive at the time and unlikely. You'd probably also not feel that it would be a shot worth taking at the opportune time... Seems like a bunch of shit desu...

Your advice on how you should go about this:
Um... It looks like give up and focus on your life as far as finances and other things go. Look for someone else for luuuuv.

I'm not seeing any indication of hope here.

So you know what I think... I think you should just try hitting on her because what's the wrost that could happen? rejection isnt much worse than not trying.
>>
>>17755123
>metalhead
Well here's one of the best metal songs I've ever heard then.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD3dimKaJtA

I don't recall which cards I drew. I hope I'm wrong too because I'd rather people be more than just carnal beasts.

>>17755087
Thanks. Didnt take much cause we sort of just clicked immediately. You mind giving me an I Ching reading on it? I'm going to hit her up tomorrow and I'm just curious how it will go, and if the read will be accurate.
The read would be:
>How will it go if I hit her up tomorrow? Will I sex her? Or at least hit it off with her? Or be castrated?
>>
>>17755087
>>17755167
Query*
Also you don't have to do this if you do not want. Mostly just curious how the reads accuracy will be. If you do read it I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow night when I do some more reads while I'm between battles in Warhammer.
>>
>>17751863
>>17753845
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1jiVy8R8qFa
>>
>>17755167
>>17755173
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0VmXyTyJiti
>>
>>17755242
Lol man, This read is amazing. Anyway I'm gonna hit her up tomorrow since I'll be in her town anyway. I'll let you know how it goes :D.
Thanks for the read.
I'm glad I won't be castrated haha.
>>
>>17753479
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0tmanw1S9C4
>>
>>17753680
Thanks a lot for this, it was great.
>>
>>17755280
Haha, glad it was amazing for you! :D Sounds good! Best wishes! :D
You're very welcome!
Lol, I am also glad that you will remain intact!
>>
>>17755291
You're very welcome! I'm glad! :)
>>
>>17752014
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1VH8ONMc4za
>>
>>17752266
>>17742366
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0CzTf18vO0G
>>
>>17750357
Female
23 soon
Sun Cancer, Moon Scorpio
Im shy and not very outgoing.
Europe, the poor part of it.
Any you prefer.
How many kids will I have, I recently lost one.. so I just dont want to lose hope. Also will I have a good carrer this year and in future?
>>
>>17750357
Mars
Female
Aries
Schizotypal procrastinator with multiple talents.
New England
Scry
I'm scared of whats coming in the near future. what is it?

i hope you will be healthy and live comfortably.
>>
>>17750357
Pedro
Male
Caprichorn
I am a quiet guy, Shy, likes think a lot
Brazil, Rio de Janeiro
O would like a morgans tarot please
Will i study abroad? How it.'ll be? I'll change?
>>
>>17750357

Anderson
Male
Aquarius
6ft, brown eyes, dark brown hair, skinny fat
Brazil - Curitiba
Morgan's Tarot
Will I be happy with the decisions I have to make(both in my career as in my personal life)?
>>
>>17754018
Can someone do me? I haven't had a reading in a while
>>
>>17753147
>>17753488
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0csoW38RGZG
>>
>>17754018
>>17755754
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Y1OM0Za4YZ
>>
>>17755514
Just wanted to send hugs to you anon and healing prayers/vibes.
>>
>>17755824
Thank you, youre so sweet. Sending hugs back to you too.
>>
>>17755820
Thanks man! I appreciate it!
>>
>>17755856
You're very welcome! I'm glad! :)
>>
>>17755514
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1IVk9Wr3pVv
>>
Quick draw somebody please yes/no
did i pass the math's test today
>>
>>17755942
My pendulum shows "YES"!
>>
>>17755905
Thank you for your reading.It gave me a lot of hope and courage to get thru things Im dealing with right now. I appreciate things youve said. You are very beautiful person, I also wish you the best in everything.
>>
>>17755946
Thank you so much! Will get back at you to give feedback whether you were right when I get the results but I am relieved
>>
>>17755955
You're very welcome! I'm so glad you found it helpful! You are very kind! Thank you! Best wishes, and take care! :)
>>
>>17755956
You're welcome! Yes, keep me posted, thank you! May the results indeed be accurate! I'm glad you feel relieved! :)
>>
>>17752334
Hello, are you planning on doing more eye readings later?
>>
>>17752311
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1RBeidQPfGy
>>
I'm going to do one or two readings.

I do better with more details, and I'm better at providing additional insight into the current situation and the outcomes you can expect.

I need to know what to call you, your gender, and what you want a reading on. And if applicable, the names and genders of everyone involved.
>>
>>17756220
I'm E, she's S. I know she likes me, but I'm a bit too old for flings, so I'd like to know if she's worth a proper investment or not. Thanks.
>>
>>17756220
My name is Pedro, male, 21 years, caprichorn. I am a lonely guy now, i was selinho for self-discovery because Letícia, female, broke-up with me and i felt so lonely and lost. I started to NOT go to college, i am better today, but My senpaiília always want só much from me of everything that i feel sad, My father alexandro and my mother Eneida don't ler me live My life because they Day that We don't have money but I want to do psycology NOT computer things,
I want to know if i'll gonna be abroad the person that make me sick and what way will be the right way
>>
>>17756220
female, named Emily
I'm at a crossroads here with (m-peter) ex lover. Is he going to come back to me or am I hoping for nothing? Please help
>>
>>17756248
I can't really tell if she's a worthy investment for the long-term, because I drew The Fool over here.

She definitely likes you, however I don't think she's in a good position in her life right now to start anything substantial with you. She was the reversed Queen of Pentacles, staring at you-- the King of Cups, and inviting you to her throne. I'd say neither of you are in a good position for romance right now, as the reversed Knight of Cups lies in the center of it all, along with the Queen of Wands on top of it and Death below.

My advice is to take this real slow; she seems to be in a worse position than you are, and this is going to affect her decisions moving forward. She may just want some comfort, so she's thinking really short-term here (read: fling). If you want to build something more, it's going to take a lot of time because >The Fool.

>>17756276
This will take some time, give me a bit and I'll deliver your reading later.

>>17756276
8 of Wands, escaping from the reversed Ace of Pentacles, and The Devil showing the current you supported by the 6 of Cups.

First, you have your priorities all wrong here; your energy and focus should be in financial/material instead of romance right now.

Second, you're stuck in the past and chained to it with your heart out on the table. You need to stop doing this, because he's only going to hurt you further.

Third, I think you should just move on from him already. I don't see anything good coming out of this on your end, and you seemingly will only end up down the hole deeper.
>>
>>17756318
Second reading meant for:
>>17756291

Apologies.
>>
>>17756318
I'm trying mt best to forget her, but o don't know how, i know tha age doesn't love anymore and hates me, i try to live My life but i always remenber her, and i fucking hate what I study, feel that'se no scape
>>
>>17752925
>>17751578
http://vocaroo.com/i/s05OtDnDW6Jk
>>
>>17756318
Oh I had no intentions of rushing in, merely seeing whether or not I should spend time and energy on or keep looking. What you said about us being in bad positions makes sense, though, and for a number of reasons. The presence of The Fool intrigues me, though, I must admit.

Thanks, have a good one.
>>
>>17750357

Thank you for helping my friend shaman Mitch. Thank you very much for everything.

Jepoy
Male
Libra
Light browned skin Asian with reading glasses
South east Asia
Lenormand deck, i-ching and wacky scry
General reading about my spiritual path
>>
>>17755158
Which person was this one for?
>>
>>17753647
Hmm. Just wondering why I was skipped.
>>
I am looking for a romance/sex reading.
Male, Leo, 22.
Will provide additional information if needed.
>>
Female 28 starting to give up on love altogether. Can anyone give me a reading or some guidance?
>>
>>17756976

>starting to give up on love altogether

i know this feel. if you get any good advice, let me know ;_;
>>
>>17756976
>Female 28
>not married yet
Ya, I'd be worried too
>>
>>17757015
Tell me about it dude. I'm starting to feel like no one can ever love me.
>>
Hello Brethren,
I shall be doing readings for a select few.
Riposte with thine age,sign, gender and a fancy leather book picture or chair that resonates with you
>>
>>17757061
leo
male
>>
File: leather book cover.jpg (137KB, 465x667px) Image search: [Google]
leather book cover.jpg
137KB, 465x667px
>>17757061
Cancer
Female
>>
>>17757061
>>17757109
>>17757113
What type of read too
>>
>>17757139
chair guy here
hit me with a money reading, will i be financially well off to live a comfy life?
>>
>>17757061

pisces
female

love reading, if you don't mind
>>
>>17757139
I'm the girl who posted the book cover. Can you give me a love reading please? I am currently in a romantic relationship, I'm just curious if we're a good match.
>>
File: $_1[1].jpg (37KB, 266x400px) Image search: [Google]
$_1[1].jpg
37KB, 266x400px
>>17757061
Gemini
Male

Love reading, please.
Thank you.
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (16KB, 263x300px) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
16KB, 263x300px
>>17757061
Gemini
Male
Career/Financial
>>
>>17757147
You'll be quite comfy in your thirties.
I see a younger blonde bent over on all fours.
>>
>>17757339
a trophy wife type
>>
>>17757157
He's pretty expressive and this can rub you the wrong way. Sexually I don't know if he's what you need. He's kind of immature and you like that but it can also irritate you. He's a little seedy and he doesn't have a good heart. I sense you will settle into a mental malaise and dead end.
>>
File: Brooklyn-Leather-Armchair1.jpg (70KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
Brooklyn-Leather-Armchair1.jpg
70KB, 600x540px
>>17757061
23, Aries, Male.
Future reading, please.
Thank you.
>>
>>17757061
Aries
Female
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 250x342px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 250x342px
>>17757061
Sagitarrius
Male
When/how will I break my chains and be independent?
>>
>>17757382
Oh I forgot to add, general future reading please?
>>
dear reader,

Is there a difference in how his feelings and actions? if so, why?

sincerely,
doubtful
>>
>>17757465
Feelings:
Mother of Pentacles
The Sun

He is trying to nurture development.

Actions:
Two of Pentacles
Ace of Swords

The feelings are still reflected in this, but he's trying to balance something while doing it. He is attempting to make himself clear (Ace of Swords).
>>
>>17757513
I am not sure I understand your interpretation. Do you think you can clarify? I need more information...thank you.
>>
Divination threads should be banned from /x/

this is /soc/ tier cancer
>>
>>17755489
Oh god
I love it. It made me laugh a little.
Hahahaha
Thanks and I found the reading quite interesting...
I guess it was right on some points,like uh...letting go of negativity and the past.
I really enjoyed it.
Good vibes to you my friend.
>>
>>17753647
>>17756531
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1RWI3ANyXIH
>>
File: hope.png (515KB, 550x378px) Image search: [Google]
hope.png
515KB, 550x378px
>>17750357

*Name/nickname
>macana14
*Sign
pisces
*Description of yourself
Im Silent, calculator, adaptive with brown eyes thick eye brows, 5'10
*Location-ish
On an island
Morgan's Tarot
Im really looking for a love reading or something that tell me how to enjoy the next month or 2 weeks. Thats all I got.
>>
>>17757582
I don't mind at all.

Thank you very much. I enjoy your style--very personable. I'll have to try this again, ha.
>>
>>17757582
>>17757679
It's funny, I'll add to the information you found since you put in the work.

Stringed instrument: I play guitar.
Bow and arrow: I think this refers to a game I play a lot. Shooting.
Pie: Heh. I'm very heavy right now. I'll have to work on that.

The light at the end of the tunnel, and sun are very reassuring. Certainly in a 'tunnel' type situation. The lawnmower is worth it, then.

I think the energy thing is related to mediation work I'm doing. Trying to control myself. Might have to do with that other image, of the energy collapsing.
>>
>>17757679
I'm glad! :)

You're very welcome! :D Thank you for the kind words! Sure thing! :)
>>
File: leatherchair.jpg (41KB, 470x320px) Image search: [Google]
leatherchair.jpg
41KB, 470x320px
>>17757061

Aquarius
Male

Will I win the election in November?
>>
>>17757580
I'm glad! :D And it makes me happy that I made you laugh!
You're very welcome! I appreciate the feedback!
Thanks! Best wishes, and take care! :)
>>
>>17757696
Oh, awesome, thanks for the feedback -- I really appreciate it! :D

I'm very glad to hear about how what I saw made sense to you! :)

Yes, be reassured! :D Yes!

The meditation work / self control effort sounds great! :) Keep up the good work!
>>
>>17756386
hey, thanks a lot on the reading. most people I go to don't even try to do a reading for this bizarre situation, but I'm real glad you did.
so, many others have had the same situation. I find that real interesting, but believable.

if I do find anything of interest, I might post it on /x/ or some other sp00py boards for ether info or kicks n' giggles. peace to ya, pal.
>>
Is there anyone in this thread who will take an air reading?

I was hoping you could tell me a bit about myself for fun. Any questions just ask. I'm 24/m. Thanks
>>
File: mychart.png (105KB, 672x472px) Image search: [Google]
mychart.png
105KB, 672x472px
>>17757742
Oops I forgot to attach this
>>
>>17757735
>>17757735
You're very welcome! It was indeed a different sort of query than the ones I usually receive, but I always appreciate the opportunity to work a reading for a more unique/interesting query! "Many" is a loaded/relative term, but definitely others have had the same / similar experience. I'd be curious if it pertained to Kundalini or just what else was going on otherwise!

Sounds like a plan! Best wishes, and take care! Peace!
>>
>>17757706
No, that's an ugly chair.
>>
>>17757513
Are you still doing readings?
>>
>>17757890
Yep, what are you asking?
>>
>>17757901
Different Anon

Can you tell how it looks for me the mext 6 months?
Male
Sagitarrius
>>
>>17757950
Progressively better, and eventually grounded.

I'm sorry, that's all I could do. Feeling drained.
>>
>>17754861
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0waYhhLaOzk
>>
>>17755556
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0T1mWtvX8rM
>>
>>17758189
Thank you. you helped me feel a whole lot better
>>
>>17755573
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0xCPNLbDX4O
>>
>>17758295
You're very welcome! I'm so glad! :)
>>
>>17758363
CHIRONYMOUS I think Im the last guy on the list but Im still here to give you feedback
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 393x465px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 393x465px
Will i succeed in walking the seven gates?
>>
>>17758372
Cool! Imma do it! :)
>>
>>17758386
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0EEq1Xi6Nof
>>
File: image.jpg (233KB, 600x804px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233KB, 600x804px
>>17758398
Thank you, ive been looking for a divination on this topic before i go forward so that i have that lil bit of confidence needed for the gates

Thank you friend
>>
Reading?
Someone tell me the simple truth I must know but I haven't known.
>>
>>17757678
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1e678qnm9iT
>>
>>17758418
You're very welcome, my friend! I'm glad the reading served you well! :)
>>
Daniel
Male
Gemini
Positive outlook, self-conscious at times, humorous personality
Alabama,US
Please give me a general reading, but if that's too much, answer me this; Did I make the right choice by leaving her, and will I find another lover within the year?

Thanks
>>
>>17758431
That makes my 800th post containing "vocaroo"! :)

Thank you everybody here on /div/! You're all wonderful! :D <3
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2448x2448px
Aleister
Male
Libra
Shaman

I would like a reading regarding the origins of my spirit (past lives, spiritual heirarchy etc), and possibly where i should be putting my spiritual power towards in order to advance my current and future spiritual goals
>>
>>17758453
Also
Southern USA
and mentally ill with god knows what disorders (depression BPD etc) but generally had a grey jedi type alliance
A lot of darkness and hatred within me has to be controlled

Any deck works
>>
>>17758431
thanks for the reading! I actually had a fun time hearing you and the way you do it. I really like it

Yes some people who surround me have told me that I should make more connections to get me more exposed on subjects I'm interested so I can make networking later. So that true.

About the compassion yeah I really have to make a balance or control myself because sometimes I know about stuff and think other people who surround me know them too and I could be a little bit rude. So I really have to keep that in mind.
>>
>>17758480
You're very welcome! I'm glad you had a fun time hearing it and really liked it! :)

I'm glad you found it applicable! May it serve you well!

Thanks for the feedback! Best wishes, and take care! :)
>>
>>17755600
http://vocaroo.com/i/s098I63KnLiq
>>
>>17750357
You're an awesome person for always doing this stuff and you come off as a really positive entity, it's just fun to listen to your vocaroos.

>Anett
>Female
>20
>Virgo
>Pale, tattoos and piercings. Lame nerd.
>Europe
>Wacky scry I guess
Been trying to get a reading from your several times now, here's hopingto third time being the charm. I just want to know if I'm heading in the right direction, with everything really.
>>
>>17750357
>Cheerful greetings and bless from Peru, wish you all who read this good vibes
>Ara
>Male
>22
>Scorp
>love music,love to draw, study political science, always will look into the eye
>Lima
>Morgan's Tarot
>I've been feeling some kind of attraction with a french girl i'm with in classes this semester,I had never seen her before this semester
I often feel like we like each other, and she's appeared in my dreams twice. Before meeting her
personally, I'd often try to read her moves and show that I'm interested. I could say that progress has been made, as I feel with more certainty that she likes me.She's a Cancer btw
>What i want to know is if she is dreaming with me too and how she sees me?
>>
>>17758528
You are heading in the right direction towards my cock. I love Virgos. I'll bet you have sexy feet.
>>
>>17756458
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1BkOThpFLNw
>>
File: Judgment.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Judgment.gif
2MB, 500x281px
Am I on the right path? Please respond
Male, 20, Gemini
Hail 2 U!
>>
>>17758528
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1o1djEFpMbu
>>
>>17758669
Thank you, really, thank you a lot. I needed to hear some words of encouragement, I feel much more sure about it all now.
>>
>>17758711
You're very welcome! I'm so glad! :D
>>
>>17758718
Just keep doing what you do, you're an awesome person. Sending much love and positivity to you myself c:
>>
>>17758718
Everything, no matter how bad things seem to get, will be alright.
Liz
Pisces
Female
I was hoping I could get a wacky Scry from you about any future romantic relationships.
>>
>>17758725
Thank you so much! I'll do my best! Much love and positivity to you as well! :D
>>
>>17758543
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0YYNqPfBZ8h
>>
>>17758727
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1spDOoY43xj
>>
>>17758850
This was a very enjoyable reading!
Very interesting, I'm very fond of marine life actually. Thank you. I send good vibes and positive energy to you as well. :)
>>
>>17758438
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1h7rFyjXcsN
>>
>>17750353

New Thread:

>>17758918
>>17758918
>>17758918
>>
>>17758909
I'm glad you found the reading to be enjoyable and interesting! :D Very cool that you're fond of marine life! :) You're very welcome! Thank you for the good vibes and positive energy! :D
>>
>>17758667
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ZHTZoyH8Gx
>>
>>17758453
>>17758462
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Nh4zASYasK
>>
>>17758806
Thanks a lot for your reading, love for you and all =) Best wishes from Peru!
>>
>>17759266
Op I need the complete reading
>>
>>17756458
The onymous chironimous the audio is not complete.
>>
>>17760050
You're very welcome! Thank you -- much love to you as well! :D
>>
>>17760125
I just checked, and the whole recording of everything I could divine for you is there! Reload the link and try again! :)
>>
Anyone want to trade readings?
>>
>>17761102
Sure!
>>
>>17750353

New New Thread:

>>17764942
>>17764942
>>17764942
>>
>>17759487
http://vocaroo.com/i/s18xrKHeT34C

>>>17758925
>Hey
>Charles
>Male
>18
>Aquarius
>I like movies,music, science (i suck at math tho), history and all that kind of stuff
>Im tall and have dark brown hair
>Europe
>My querry is about me and this girl, how she feels towards me and if there is still a chance
>Its amazing the quantity of people you try to help around here and how much you care about strangers, good luck with whatever you are looking for!

[mootblox]
>>
>>17760296
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1GcBwSgt7rG

>>>17758925
>Even though I'm probably too late, imma take a gamble anyway, cause who knows, I might get lucky and you have a sudden surge of motivation. I can only hope, but i'll still hope.

>Thom
>Male
>18
>Virgo/Libra Cusp
>Central New Jersey
>Buzzcut, slightly chubby, round face, bushy eyebrows, skinny arms, muscley legs, blue/grey eyes
>Surprise me on the method
>Just a general is fine, or maybe if there's a method that you can use where it's possible, if there's something the universe wants to tell me?

[mootblox]
>>
>>17765057
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0nmtsXqXkwT

>fuck it
>some things are not as shit as others
>t
>male
>21
>leo
>i dont like people
>the south
>gimme a morgan
>is it worth apologizing for the fucked up shit i did to the one person i actually did like
>>
>>17765281
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1s8svyBMsG4

>>>17764950
>My mom does psychic readings and I always kinda ignored her, but hey, maybe you can help

>Name; N
>Age:19
>Gender:M
>sign: Leo
>I'm an outgoing person in private situations, but in public i'm very shy and don't talk much or just mumble things. Dark brown hair at medium length, skinny, white male cis scum, or so i've been told.
>Location:kansas
>Tarot please if you would.
>And I just want to know if there is any huge happiness relating to finding or dealing with a girl in my future.
>>
>Name; Sam
>Age:33
>Gender:M
>sign: Libra
>I'm very outgoing and love to help people, but only a handful of people really know me since I'm secretly a shy guy. It's easier for me to joke than to speak my heart, except with my loved ones.
>Location: quebec
>Tarot or the method you feel would be the best for this particular reading.
>thanks for your time. I don't know how or why you practice your art, but i'm convinced that, by reaching to others like you do, you do a lot of good and make this place a little better!
I seem to have a question lurking in the back of my mind, but can't quite put my finger on what it is. It's a weird feeling!
>>
>>17768552
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1R9TE9g0xdO
>>
>Name: Jack
>Age: 19
>Gender: M
>Sign: Leo
>very open when talking with family in my home, but extremely anxious and shy when out in the world with friends and/or strangers
>Location: Ireland
>whatever method you feel is best for my situation
>I want to know why I'm so anxious and shy in public, as I used to be absolutely fine with strangers up until I turned 13 or 14
>>
>>17769964
are you [spoiler]me?[/spoiler]
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.