[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dreams thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20160529_162209.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160529_162209.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
Has anyone recently started having lots of dreams? From the 27 I started having lots of them and I remember all of them very vividly. Asked a friend and he said the same happened to him. Nothing special or important happened in my life and I have no explanation why I started dreaming this much.

Also, do those shady sites in the net who offer dreams explanations are any right? or is it a big hoax? how do they know what something in a dream means and if it can influence us in the real world?

feel free to share your dreams and if anyone knows how to explain them do so.
>>
>>17758940
It should be a rule that you have to check the catalog before you can post. >>17725606
>>
>>17759016
thanks
>>
yeah me too i started having lot of dream ..
nothing special happen in my life too but i think its just because its the summer comming who make poeple more rest and you now ...
>>
>>17758940
I've started sleeping at increments greater than 3 hours again, but I guess going from 0 to something doesn't really count.

I was always too spooked to sleep, thinking I might have nightmares, but now that I've had a couple I've realised that they're just interesting dreams than more anything, could be that horror has never really gotten to me though.

Do you feel that way OP? Should I just post to the other thread?
>>
>>17758940
Yes!! Wtf, the first one I had was a nightmare.

But now they are just everyday scenarios that I remember randomly during the day.
>>
Few years ago I had really cool dreams, but they didn't last for long.

Lately I don't remember much of my dreams and they are usually real life related so that's pretty boring.

Like that one dream where I was exploring frozen tundra with pyramids and pillars around them. The pillars had weird symbols all over them, it was whole valley of pyramids and the pillars were surrounding them. I liked that location a lot so I will probably never forget about this one.

The other dream was greek/roman-like temple but it was giant, the doors were like for a giant and not a human. When I went in it was empty with few statues and shiny marble floor. When I got to the end of the temple there was balcony with view on crystal clear bay and hills and mountains with green forests all over them. Then I remember I encountered someone giant there, I don't recall if we had conversation but after this I woke up.

The last dream was pretty weird, it had weird color scheme, the sky was blue and it was raining, the rain was white / red, don't exactly remember that. I was outside hiding from some ghost girl that had really ghoulish look. When she found me it was pretty spooky.

Last interesting dream I recall is where I was in some weird facility that had 100 floors, and I was in each floor, but to get to the next floor I had to solve something, there was also someone trying to kill me, because I found out they are experimenting on people in there, there were bloody saws and containers and all nasty stuff.
>>
>>17758940

Dream interpretation is like art interpretation. There are correct and incorrect answers but there's also a lot of stuff that's in the eye of the beholder, or in this case the imagination of whomever you're telling your dream.
>>
>>17758940

I have dream streaks. It's off and on. Around 1996-97, 2006-07 and 2000-01 I had a load of really good ones. The only thing that seems to work in getting better quality ones is a journal, but that is tedious to keep. Due to the cyclical nature, it could be astrological as well. Sleeping upwards of 8 hours also gets me relaxed enough to dream. I dreamed more when I was a NEET than when I was in school.
>>
>>17758940
I've also had much more vivid dreams these past few nights, although I think it's because I've stopped smoking weed.
>>
>>17758940
Dude, that's insane that you brought that up. I just recently, very recently, started dreaming again.

of course, the immediate connection is that I stopped jacking off. Sounds weird, I know, but it's true. On nights when I jerk one before bed, I don't dream. On nights when I abstain... Vivid, long, and complicated dreams. No idea why.
>>
I had a bunch of dreams recently, probably just cause i just went on vacation, but i started having some just before i left, and i find it interesting that other people have been experiencing the same!
>>
>>17759922
>Last interesting dream I recall is where I was in some weird facility that had 100 floors, and I was in each floor, but to get to the next floor I had to solve something,
There is an android app called 100 floors, where you need to solve a puzzle on each floor. Coincidence?
>>
>>17758940
>>17761046
>>17761044
What gives? I want an aberrant increase in dreams too.
>>
File: c49.jpg (11KB, 253x296px) Image search: [Google]
c49.jpg
11KB, 253x296px
>>17761066
Well, based on the thread so far, you need to stop smoking weed, stop jerking off, and go on a vacation
>>
>>17758940
>shady side of the net
>dream interpretation
Ok, baws.
>>
Right after seeing this thread I go on facebook to see that two friends are experiencing the same thing
>>
>>17761110
Thats because you're in a dream right now
>>
>>17761086
I don't do the other two so I guess it's vacation time.
>>
>>17761117
Is this the shared dream I've always dreamt of?!
>>
File: 1464081898070.jpg (96KB, 900x509px) Image search: [Google]
1464081898070.jpg
96KB, 900x509px
>>17759016
>It should be a rule that you have to check the catalog before you can post

What we need is a sticky that says:
Dreams go in DRM /Dream General/
Readings in /whatever it's called/
General Magic in /OMG/
What is this sign questions in /I'm too dumb to google/

Something like that instead of that butt ugly kid pic and the "HAHAHA I made up funny Zombie Movie names!!" crap we have now.
>>
I don't really dream much. Or that I can remember. I normally have dreams that someone is shooting me or stabbing me. I wake up.

I normally have bad dreams. I remember before my sister took sick dreaming about her funeral non stop.

It was just her coffen. Or else her family carrying it down the isle. That was it really. Then a few months later we found out she had cancer.

I can also remember dreaming that the chemo didn't work. Her docter sat down on the ede of the bed and said (there's nothing we can do) the works rang in an eco in my head.

She did sit down on the edge of the bed and said. (I'm afraid it's bad news)

So yeah...creepy. my sister is alive and well.
>>
>>17761138
Let's just make all general threads stickies.
>>
>>17761167
>Let's just make all general threads stickies.
As long as none of them have the BEK pic I'm OK with that :)
>>
>>17761187
>the front page is full of stickies
>actual lurkers need to go to page two to get real content
How about no.

>obvious newfag
>>
>>17758940
i had a dream that i was in a big warehouse type room with many many people. i hear chatter but cant really tell what any one is saying. im next to a wall covered in doors. i cant turn around there are so many people so idk what the rest of the place looked like

then all at the same time we go through the door thats in front of us. on the other side i notice there are no doors near the one i just went through and everything is super contrasted black and white
its a alley way with a path down a alley that has a 90 degree turn its narrow as fuck you cant drive a car down it and another with stairs that also make a 90 degree turn to a door. there is a hanging light in the alley as the single light source
i pick up a lead pipe looking thing and go to the stairs. on the other side of a door that should have led to the inside of a building im on the outside. the entire city is like this. nothing makes sense but i dont question it i keep going

i find others. 1 guy looks real bad off like he shouldnt be able to stand but he acts like he is fine. massive head wound. 1 lady eats another guy in a way that makes no sense when we spread out to scavenge. his entire front half gone and she was all contorted and stretched looking all over

we eventually make out way through a odd building thats like a movie theater. shit gets crazy people with guns use them on the humanoid things closing in the rest of us with melee weapons look for a exit

me and 3 others push open the double doors at the back the rest were behind us and everything goes silent just before the doors shut. no more shots or screams. we are at a doc and there is a ship and a man takes down our names. at that point i realize 1 of us 4 that survived is missing like they wandered off
>>
>>17761056
Never heard of it before, gonna check it out.
>>
>>17758940
well not bullshitting here
but i havent had a dream ( atleast couldnt remember i had for the last 6-7months ) but last night i did have one, my gf was in it, all i can remember.
weird that you make this thread today
>>
File: 1463859244565.jpg (595KB, 896x891px) Image search: [Google]
1463859244565.jpg
595KB, 896x891px
>>17758940
i had like one dream every month for the longest time.

maybe 3 weeks ago, began to have vivid dreams of random bullshit.
Now i dream every other day. never anything worth remembering
>>
Disregard everything you've been told in this thread and listen to me.

First off, you have several dreams every single night. Everyone does.
What happened is you happened to remember your dreams, which is maybe not a very common thing for you. What happens then is that it becomes a sentral thought throughout your day, making your subconcious actually pay attention to your dreams. This makes you remember more and more dreams, more and more vividly. It's a snowball effect.

There's nothing paranormal about it at all.
>>
This morning I had a dream in which I saw a staircase and I thought "that one has to be a ghost" as I felt someone watching me. Then I saw someone standing in the staircase staring at me, Wearing a gray sweater, back was bent the arms out bent downwards and feet apart and bent 90 degrees. It was an evil stare. It was very unnerving.
>>
As I get older I'm starting to have more lucid dreams. At a younger age I'd have one every few months of specific locations or specific people. And later I'd end up at the place(or somewhere very similar), or I'd meet the person. But now it's nearly every night, kind of reoccuring, same locations or people, but this time there's the added deaths if people too... But the death ones are usually in places that are kinda known for bad energy.
My most recent ones, I've watched a kid slip on a cliff and get his head slammed into a rock and die when he was falling these past few nights. Weird thing about that, I've been seeing a small dark figure in my apartment, always around some corner while I play video games or boardgames with my gf. This place used to be a hotel, and I live near mountains, so that could explain any potential ghosts/spirits. And a couple months before moving here, my dreams for a few weeks took place at hotels.

I talked to my brother about it, since he's been having lucid dreams too, except he talks to dead relatives, and has ones where he's out of his body looking over himself.
He told me that our native american family is part of a long line of medicine men. I'm agnostic, always skeptical and open to ideas, but never fully believe in anything. But this is making me wonder... And my friends claim my ability to befriend animals easily, and my extreme sensitivty to good and bad energy comes from me potentially having some medicine man history on my native side too.
I'm not sure what to think or believe, and sorry for going a tad off subject. But yeah, having a lot more dreams I feel more part of and remembering easier too.
>>
I dream of a nuclear explosion all the time, multiple times each week. Always the same spot, always at daytime. Somewhere at German/Dutch border.
>>
>>17758940
I almost never remembered my dreams as a kid, only the really horrific nightmares that would sell as horror movies, and really Trippy/cryptic shit

I remember them almost every night now

Now, most nights its fighting
>in the middle of a fight
>guy starts to try to kill me
>end up executing him with some random weapon i got from nowhere

Other nights its continuations of the cryptic shit from when i was a kid
the one i remember most vividly was the following:
>two really big hills, about 300m apart with a large empty road, seems like a highway
>a group of 6 people are slowly walking down the road on the far hill with weapons in their hand
>really thick fog and some sort of purple tint to the image
>maybe 30 seconds each time it happened
>recently it happened again but it was the side view of a convertible jeep with the top down
>fog is thick enough that small details cannot be made out
>see 3 guys in the car, two of them are firing rifles at something
>one of the gunners gets shot in the head from the direction the car was moving

I also had a few premonitions in my life
Here was the one that can be made sense of in the shortest amount of writing
>great grandma is dying of systemic infection
>two nights later i dreamt i had some sort of disease with lots of infected tissue with a lot of pus
>wake up and my parents tell me she died while i slept
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.