[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream General: Interpreters Wanted Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 35

File: 1459092621530.jpg (130KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459092621530.jpg
130KB, 600x600px
Old thread: >>17656209

This Dream Thread general is for discussion of:

>dreams and interpretation
>nightmares and creepy dreams
>sleep paralysis
>lucid dreaming
>precognitive dreams
>astral projection/OBE
>everything else dream related

Please post here, rather than making a new thread for your own stuff.

Before you post, some guidelines:

1. If you need help with any sort of dream, lucid, SP, recurring, etc, or even just remembering in general, the best advice anyone can give you is to start a dream journal.

2. Giving advice or analyzing someone else's dreams does not require any sort of authority. If you think you can do it, feel free to give some other people a response.

3. Even if you don't believe this is a paranormal topic, this keeps the influx of individual dream threads from piling up, reducing the clutter and helping people find what they want more easily.

Some websites to help you out:

dreamviews.org

http://api.ning.com/files/P3hYmFgEsbPdxPgMJXWt7K6KUuoJYAYi7NXHr5GuVYff8NDqHvvmD7u8mkZ3MnPCSzZGPVKJ*2vwuowl*GbkLZeKNr0hUN0R/RobertBruceMasteringAstralProjection.pdf

Last note: We really could use some more dream interpreters. Don't be shy, give it a shot if you think you know what another person's dream might mean. If you ask for an interpretation, try to return the favor and interpret someone else's dream.
>>
>>17725606
I keep dreaming of other planets and space and spaceships, huge disasters and supernovas and shit. Or journies to other planets. Does this mean anything or is it just random dreams
>>
I just had a dream that I died and people could still hear me and I was still alive, but on another plane with a few other people. The people actually alive coils hear me telling them that they weren't dead when they die. I don't remember much about where I was, but I remember what we could do was very limited. Later in the dream I learned that society was controlled by overlords and was split into four sections. One sections was a large world with everything from civilization to savages. One of the world's was entirely a simulation. A hole was blown in the side of the simulation and I went in. It was a workers dystopia with demons watching over everything. I was caught not working and told to go to the gate by a demon. The gate was a pit they threw people who didn't listen to the government (the demons) in. I faked jumping and the demon left, so I stood by the gate. When the demon entered the gate again, I ran. I just remembered the reason the demon got mad at me was because I was writing something out that managed to destroy the demons last time. Next thing I know I'm running through the simulation factory workers world being chased by robots. I managed to change my voice and identity before I woke up.
>>
>>17725652
I've had a few space dreams myself, but it's because I like sci-fi and watching space documentaries on occasion. I find a lot of things I watch or look at, sometimes just before bed, but not always, affect my dreams. It might be the same with you.

>>17725659
You could turn that into a creepypasta.
>>
>>17725606
>Dream thread
>Something that happens to absolutely everyone almost every night is now paranormal

>Tumblr's constant occupation of /x/ has given you all special snowflake syndrome.
>>
>>17725606
i had this dream years ago that i was in a odd house and i was in this chair. i couldnt move and was leaning forward alittle. i wasnt restrained but i could see the metal helmet being brought towards my face by some one i couldnt see but i could see their forearms. it had a henge on 1 side. the side that would touch the back of my head had 4 pyramids. it looked die cast and i heard a voice

then later some guy breaks in and he is there to rescue every one. apparently there were others in other rooms. when we get outside he has vanished and 1 of the other people says all scared and shit he left us but there was no time he was just ahead of us when we went out the door before the door shut and was re opened

then we get into the different cars and drive on this long road but people keep vanishing and we notice . 1 by 1. a entire car is gone its not behind our car (the one im in) and its just me and some lady. we get to the city at that moment and there is a riot or something cops are shooting people in the streets tear gas and everything. car crashes and i get out of the car its just me and i get into a gun and knife place which is unattended then i wake up

the scary part was the mask as it slowly comes towards my face and closed i felt it stabbing into the back of my head. i looked up the skull its so that the 4 pyramids are around the egg tooth part of the human skull
>>
>>17725681
>i had this dream years ago
WOW. NO WAY. YOU HAD A DREAM? Holy shit Anon, you're special!
>>
>>17725680
>>17725685

Fuck off, you dumbshit newfag, we've had dream threads for ages.
>>
>>17725690
Yeah, after Tumblr's new-age mystical attitude toward every little thing was here to stay post 2013.

You get the fuck out, newfag Tumblrdrone. Not everything is paranormal you dumb fuck.
>>
>>17725698
New age shit was around long before tumblr, go find a new bogeyman buzzword to use. Or better yet, stop trying to police /x/ when you clearly just got out of school and don't know shit about what's been going on the board lately.
>>
File: Rihanna-and-Drake-music-video-1.jpg (24KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
Rihanna-and-Drake-music-video-1.jpg
24KB, 615x410px
I have a lot of dreams with spiders in them. Sometimes the spiders scare me , sometimes they don't. In the daytime I love spiders and I watch them. But when I dream they can sometimes attack or creep me the fuck out. Last night;
>rhiannna and drake were on my couch
>they were spiders
>specifically black widows
>drake was spiting game at rhianna and was smooth as a motherfucker
>drake leaves and rhianna builds a web
>web location right above my dogs head
>I freak out and get the heebe jeebes
>run and tackle dog
>rhianna the spider no where in sight
>/dream
I think its the dark goddess Lilith showing up in spider form in my dreams, what do you guys think?
>>
I recently had a dream where I was playing chess with Hitler. Don't remember much though. Irl I don't even know the rules for chess.
What could that mean?
>>
File: can't_sleep.jpg (38KB, 640x388px) Image search: [Google]
can't_sleep.jpg
38KB, 640x388px
>>
Has anyone else ever started having dreams while still half conscious? I've been suffering a lot of sleep deprivation lately and I keep having micronaps where I'm not fully awake nor asleep, and sometimes I get little dream snippets before I jerk myself awake again.
>>
had this weird dream the other night

>running through the forest
>can see blue sky above me
>i have an axe in one hand
>ahead of me is a man drinking from a goblet
>the goblet spills down him as he drinks from it
>its red and might be blood
>behind the man is a woman
>her arms are tied up and above her
>she is surrounded by skulls on the top of stakes
>the man tosses the goblet down and turns toward the woman
>he approaches her as she struggles to get free
>there is a devilish look on his face as he reaches out and touches the womans face
>i make my way towards them
>the woman is screaming and trying to fight off the man
>i scream that the man has to die
>he turns towards me and lifts his huge sword
>one swing takes me down
>i hit the ground on my back
>my vision blurs as i look up at the sky
>i wake up
>it's 9:45 and im late for work again

what does it mean?
>>
>>17725606

I really need help guys,this shit has been bugging me for months

>wake up in a manor by a lake in a small clean Eastern European village
>everything feels dark when I walk on the streets
>really few people on the main street I remember seeing a couple at a bar
>Suddenly my whole family is at this big dark manor
>By whole family I mean even distant relatives
>Every night I get this dream someone in the family dies
>At the end I feel like something leaps at me and everything is shrouded in darkness

I really need someone to explain this to me
>>
>>17727507
>someone in the family dies

By that I mean that someone dies in the dream not irl

Since I started this I might just post one more thing,this one is more relaxing I guess

>Do some Golden Dawn purification ritual
>Holy crap I reach a state of total calm
>Like I was on weed or something
>Fall asleep
>Feel a gentle touch on my cheek
>I was home alone so I instantly punched the air
>Nothing is there,I can still feel the touch after I woke up
>>
>>17725704
What a convenient excuse.
>Muh dreams are important, guys!
New age faggots, leave. Stop trying to police /x/ when you're trying to take perfectly normal things and pseudopsychology to make your life sound more interesting than it is.
>>
Its been a while, but i often had there reacquiring nightmares, normal stuff didn't scare me,
but this terrified me for some reason:
>just wake up,
>lying down on a massive field, can't move
>The sky is red or green
>near me two massive towers made of things, the size of two tall buildings
>the things are the only thing that varied, sometimes it was books, sometimes boards...
>connecting the towers is a single long plank
>i would scream, and beg them not to fall, i was terrified, i was able to try and climb them, try to stop them form falling,
>for some reason i had the impression that if they fell the whole world would end, or some thing drastic.
>the last time i had that, i think i crossed the plank connecting the towers, i don't remember if i even got across, but i never got that far.
>>
>>17727679

Are you George W. Bush?
>>
I've had a recurring dream where I'm in a completely white room with only a black chair. Everytime I sit on the chair and then a inhumanly tall man appears far from me and starts laughing. During the dream, I don't feel scared or anything, but I have a big urge to cut my arm off.
>>
File: 45432543d4yyeqz.jpg (311KB, 792x446px) Image search: [Google]
45432543d4yyeqz.jpg
311KB, 792x446px
>>17725606
I always dream the same type of dream for the past 6 years.

Its hyper realistic, and each one slighty varies in setting but its essentially the same thing.

Im ususally trying to get from A to B, things get confusing, people seem strange (like from an alternate dimension). There is usually anxiety and a sense of things not working or being dilapidated.
Some settings

>Country area with many houses and main town lot of side roads
>Urban areas , rundown and look pretty ghetto
>Airports that and part mall as well, lots of overlapping concourses
>Universities I have never heard of.
>Labyrinth like industrial properties looking abandoned.

Once in a while off the wall stuff happens like being chased by people or some kind of disaster. Last night I had one where the moon exploded and everything got straight messed up. I also became aware that it kept repeating the same event several times, and i had knowledge of the other repeats but everyone else didn't. That never happended before.

But, mostly just being lost and trying make a deadline. Lots of times involving airports or train stations.

Heard that dreams can be windows into other worlds/dimensions. Any insight?

I always seem to know people and they know me and , I always have my own residence and its always low-class accommodations.

what does this mean ?!
>>
>>17727338
it can mean your having feelings of inadequacies.

You have an emotional release and yet you find yourself defeated somehow.

Do you feel you're lacking in accomplishment as of late?
>>
I keep seeing the future in my dreams.
I remember last week, I had a dream where I was reading a page from a book, trying to make sense of what it meant.
On Saturday, I was reading Dune, and I saw that same page, complete with the finger smudges from previous readers. There's no other thing it could've been.
What's happening to me?
>>
>>17728018
i kinda feel like this

https://youtu.be/KsMKOx6fumc
>>
Previous threads were all titled /drm/, right?

So that's why I couldn't find that one.
>>
>>17728876
Sorry, I've never liked giving threads their own title between slash marks like it was a /newboard/, so when I make the threads, I usually don't do that. Does it help with searching?
>>
>>17725606
I have a frequently reoccurring dream in which my two closest friends, my father, and an ex girlfriend kill me. It's always the same exact dream too, and I'll have it at minimum 3-4 times a week.
>>
>>17728944
It decreases the likelyhood of false positives ("/drm/" is less likely to be mentioned in another OP than "dream"), and is relatively common practice for generals.
Then again, "relatively common practice" on /vg/.
>>
>>17728956
It's been catching on here too. Would just writing "drm" work, or should I just cave in and learn to accept "/drm/"?
>>
>>17729101
Yes.
>>
>>17728944
We can do without the /fakeboard/ bullshit. Dream General is perfectly searchable, and if other dream threads show up, even better. We're not trying to hide this thread or anything.
>>
>>17729170
>>17729154

I know, I don't like the /fakeboard/ stuff either, but if it becomes a big issue for people searching, I may consider making that concession. It is somewhat annoying to search for on mobile, but that's why I usually have my regular /x/ threads saved in a tab. But not everyone does that. Plus, /x/ is becoming summerfag central again and I doubt any of them will put more than the bare minimum into searching before posting, if they do it at all.
>>
First time user, long time lurker here. I just had a experience tonight. It's never happened to me before until now. I was being suffocated in my sleep/dream, I'm not entirely sure I was asleep. It felt too real to be a dream and when I woke up I felt like I had to pry off the "hands" that were still on my mouth trying to suffocate me. I don't wanna go back to sleep in case it happens again.
>>
>>17729421
You may have had a bout of sleep apnea or some other breathing problem and your brain was trying to alert you to the fact.
>>
>>17729225
>a big issue for people searching
It won't. If they can't type two extra letters then I'm comfortable having them miss the thread.
>>
>>17729442
Definite possibility.
I had just told somebody what has happened to me and what room i was sleeping in. Apparently that guys uncle who was staying here, just 2 days ago, told him not to stay in this room because it was haunted and that he had a "experience" here in this room too. I'm working in a camp firefighting now.
>>
>>17729473
Can you switch to a different room and see if anything changes?
>>
>>17729478
Leaving to a different camp tomorrow anyway so I just have to suck it up until then. But shit I don't wanna go to sleep if that will happen again.
>>
>>17729487
Same guy here. I was wondering just what happened to me. Was that sleep paralysis or a ghost/spirit. I'm really hoping it was just that sleep apnea though.

I have had wierd shit happen to me before but not like that.
>>
>>17729500
>I have had wierd shit happen to me before but not like that.

Go on.
>>
>>17730039
I'm a native american/Canadian we're raised with spirituality I've ecountered spirits before. I've physically seen "Beings" in my house. I've only encountered good spirits. Dreamed of the future years in advance with clear details too, but I'm sure everyone does that.

I've seen a little imp like creature in my sisters room before, it was just looking at me until I noticed it. It just slowly hid from my sight and I told my sister to get out of her room.
>>
>>17730212
>Dreamed of the future years in advance with clear details too, but I'm sure everyone does that.

Um, no, I'm pretty sure most people don't do that. Tell us about it.
>>
Hey /x/, I hardly come here but I was interested in extremely vivid lucid dreams, so I bought a bottle of mugwort.
Well, I bought Artemisia Annua instead of Artemisia Vulgaris, did I fuck up?
Thanks you fucking freaks.
>>
>>17725606
>http://api.ning.com/files/P3hYmFgEsbPdxPgMJXWt7K6KUuoJYAYi7NXHr5GuVYff8NDqHvvmD7u8mkZ3MnPCSzZGPVKJ*2vwuowl*GbkLZeKNr0hUN0R/RobertBruceMasteringAstralProjection.pdf

Are there any more guides like this one?
>>
>>17731164
Stop going full retard.
>>
>>17731809
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
have this dream a couple of nights ago
>find myself in this weird round labyrinth
>walls are made of round stones, only knee high, but fuck it, Im gonna walk this
>about to reach the center, appears one guy dressed all in black, have no face
>reach the center, find this circular and almost detroyed tower
>enter, theres only one table, a candle and a red sledgehammer
>grab it as the guy in black enters
>hit that bitch in the head, blink (can you blink in dreams?)
>open eyes, now I am in the ground, guy in black holds another sledgehammer, but in black
>when he is about to hit me, I wake up
>>
>>17732567
another dream, this is a recurring one
>I am walking through a weathfield
>I hear some explosions on the distance
>this little female child reaches me, maybe 8 or 9 years old, black long hair, white dress, says we need to run, let's call her "A"
>as we run, we pass this small river
>river reflects the sunlight
>looks like it's made of light
>"A" tells me "we have to climb on the trees"
>we start to climb
>when I almost reach the top, "A" kicks me out of the tree
>I fall to the ground, now covered in snow
>I am 8 years old now
>"A" is running and jumping and looks like she is dancing in the snow, I try to reach her
>everytime I'm gonna reach her, I trip and fall and start to look older
>when I finally reach her is already night and I am in my current age
>we seek refuge, we find a door on a rock wall
>as we cross the door, I hear a weird sound
>sound as this battle horns, only longer, sadder and deeper
>we are in my old house, everything looks rusty
>there is a playground outside, which wasn't there originally
>some screams can be heard from the door we just used
And after that, I wake up, I can't finish this dream
>>
>>17732567
>can you blink in dreams?

You can do pretty much anything in a dream.
>>
>>17725606
I had just woken up from this dream.
>This girl was doing a film or something
>she wanted advice (on what has become pretty blurry)
>my response to her was to put her name down as the Camera Women in order to take credit for what she was doing.
>Out of nowhere she says "you're someone who really needs a hug, don't you". I was really shocked at this, as it's like she read my mind
>at this point in my actual life things have gotten kinda dark, I barely leave the house, cry every single day, think of killing myself multiple times a day, etc
>I told her yes, and she practically jumped onto me and we twirled in a hug/dance formation. Gravity ended up sucking me in to kissing her on the cheek, and she blushed up cutely
>after all that she asks me shyly "did you mean to do that"
>"I wish"

Interpretation is appreciated
>>
File: 9789879879875.jpg (60KB, 338x445px) Image search: [Google]
9789879879875.jpg
60KB, 338x445px
So last night I had a dream I was searching for the dragonballs. treading through water and swimming , found the dragonballs.made the dragon appear, wished to become a shapeshifter, wish granted, look down, suddenly a girl. look down at my body, suddenly tits. look into waters reflection, Suddenly qt ginger girl. (pic related) I had pretty healthy looking skin. very pale. I kept booping the top of my head like I had a button on it, and I could switch from dude to chick. but no other forms.
I usually have a lot of dreams involving battling creatures, powering up like goku would in dragonball if people try to harm me in my dreams, I often do a kamehameha in my dream and wake up after, as I kid I remember always being able to yell "solar flare" in my dream, and it would always happen and wake me up from my dream
not enough flying though.
>>
>>17734382
You summoned the legendary dragon Shenron to turn you into a cute redheaded girl?
>>
>>17734397
i guess so dude.
>>
This was my very first nightmare. I was 7 years old, I think. I've always discussed about it a lot but never here.

>I'm looking at a white wall
>there are paper sheets attached to it, things written on them but I can't read them
>they constantly switch positions in the blink of an eye
>sometimes the papers become faces
>the whole wall is faces now, they look at me with this thousand-yard stare and I'm scared shitless
>they all start screaming
>look around the room and see a black window on the opposite wall
>as I get near to it, I realize it's one of the kind of glass where people can see you through a glass but you only see your side's reflection
>barely see two black figures inside talking and looking at me
>one approaches the glass
>"do you see us?"
>dream ends and I'm facing the ceiling

Would like an interpretation.
>>
Would like an interpretation of tonight's dream, please, but first, a bit of context.

>College student
>Become friends with a girl, going out for lunches and walks, etc
>stay friends but growing apart (for about the whole year)
>Come the Summer she deletes me from Facebook without a word
>I block her
>new school year starts, sometimes see her, she talks a bit and acts friendly but I can't trust her anymore
>it's now the end of the second semester and today I had this dream:

There's a knock on the door, I open it and it is that same girl. She rushes to the bathtub, turns on the water and stays there under the water looking at me.
I ask her what the fuck is that.
And (I don't remember the exact words) she says things like it's good that we aren't friends anymore. Glad she doesn't see me anymore, things like that.
I stare right into her eyes, with the water still running down her head, face, etc
Ask her something I don't remember what I feel myself waking up, which I do and remember the dream.
>>
>Just had a dream last night where I was at where I work, I was selling what I sell to my first (ex) girlfriend, with her current boyfriend next to her, wasn't too strange at all for some reason, friendly.

>She offers me up a pill and she says "you wont get in trouble" I nervously take it and swallow after looking over my shoulder

>I begin to feel high/drunk, and it's getting stronger and stronger

>Then the cute girl at work walks up to me and asks me a question and I stand up and look at her thru an inebriated gaze.

>She has really nice lips and I admire them as she talks for a moment. I can tell she reads my mind her expression changes to one of slight concern. She says "(my current girlfriend) wont like this..." And I give her a big smooch. This detail was extremely vivid and I really enjoyed the feeling of her lips on mine. She kissed me back and we shared the moment (still standing next to my desk working with my ex and her boyfriend btw)

>After a good 10 seconds we break apart and she gives me another look of concern and walks off.

>The pill is at maximum effect now, I feel 10/10 fucked up

>I turn around to see my boss (also a pretty women) scowling at me (she is an incredibly happy person so this was REALLY offputting)

>"I am not impressed" she says "you can go home early after your lunch"

>I tried to remain composed as I was slurring and tripping over myself "whyyy woould you dooo thaat" I manage to get out

>"I wouldn't want to pay someone more than I have to when they are getting fired tomorrow" and she quickturns and walks away

>my heart pounding I bound out the door and wake up

What could this mean? I feel like Freud is laughing at me
>>
>>17734100
You are a normal human being that longs for love. Nothing too weird about it.

>>17734382
You think girls are so attractive and you so desperately want to be near one that you wish to become one (the ultimate closeness with the female form)

Either that or you are developing gender dysphoria

>>17734507
Your younger self feared judgement by your peers and authority figures.

>>17734556
You haven't gotten over her

I'll reply to anyone, I may take a while because work, if you wish for a larger explanation (most of these are fairly simple answers) let me know and i'll be as specific as I can.
>>
>>17734872
I think you can crank out a better reply for
>>17734556
>>
>>17734881
Honestly that was the most straightforward one of the bunch.

I assume you either really liked her or don't have too many female companions.

The bathtub is window dressing unless she is naked I wouldn't draw meaning from it.
>>
I had a dream I was hanging out with ariana grand and she was making music on a giant iPod.
She was sad so I told her everything would be alright and she smiled.

IDK wtf this means.
>>
>>17725606
weird dream I had:
>I'm in some run down butcher's basement
>blood is caked on the walls and floors
>bits and pieces of random organs scattered about
>concrete table in the center of the room, set on top of metal grates with drainage full of gibs and old coagulated blood
>cast iron stove against the wall
>next to the stove is my kidnapper; a fat bolding vampire in a stereotypical butcher's attire
>the guy is clean despite the state of the basement
>he explains that he enjoys dressing in a clean white apron before going to work on a body
>he goes on to explain my situation.
>I would be his supper but before he kills me we wanted to dine me first.
>he pulls from the oven a infant baked like a stuffed pig
>I become incredibly insulted that he didn't even attempt to prepare the baby. In fact he did the complete opposite, not even removing the organs. Just a tied up baby with a small potato in it's mouth.
>in raged at the butcher's complete lake of effort in my meal. I demand that he find another child and do it right.
>at which point the basement door slams open and some guy rushes in and cuts the butchers head off
>OH SHIT! this is my chance I thought remembering the butcher being a vampire.
>His blood fills the drainage and mixes with the mess of fluids and bits.
>I remove the grate and start viciously drinking the disgusting crap.

I wake up with a bad taste in my stomach, insulted still that the butcher in my dream. Was so thoughtless that he didn't even prepare a proper feast out of the infant.
>>
>>17734872
>Your younger self feared judgement by your peers and authority figures.
Thanks, it does indeed relate to some things that happened around that time...
>>
>>17734949
I require interpretation.
>>
File: Tutanhkamun_jackal.jpg (55KB, 667x500px) Image search: [Google]
Tutanhkamun_jackal.jpg
55KB, 667x500px
Another weird dream I had a few days ago.

in this dream I start off dying
>I'm laying in a desert with nothing around me but sand
>im watching the life fade from my body
>what appears to be a incredibly small black tear in space emerges from my stomach
>my entire field of vision fades to gold
>the image becomes grainy and dull.
>It turns into sandstone wall covered in pointy roman numeral looking crap next to crudely engraved Egyptian furfags.
>literally wtf.. I turn around uninterested in the incredibly detailed wall.
>There standing next to a large gold decorated sandstone oil torch was Anubis.
>At this point I realize I'm in some long boat holding a large wooden rod
>The river, if you you could call it that is a pale blueish liquid with what apears to be souls.
>I see my reflection as having a crocodile's head.
>Displeased to discover that I was now a furfags after dying for no tangible reason
>Anubis, kind at first even happy to see me. Explains that it is my job to guide the dead to the afterlife.
>I lightheartedly smile that I'm not going to hell for some reason.
>Anubis no with a cold stare explains that I've failed to deliver even one spirt to the afterlife
>Furious now, he insinuates that I've eaten every single spirit I was to transport.
>I protest that he has no proof of said spirit eating.
>This only in rages Anubis further and in a fit of anger he turns me it some pig/human thing. Yelling somthing or another about punishment for eternity. Not really paying attention to him as I was presently eating someone's spirit.
>this only further pissed off Anubis. He exclaimed that I am no longer welcomed in the afterlife
I wake up and my intial thought was "what the fuck ever stupid dog headed faggot"

No earthly clue what was going through my head that made this dream come about. More so being in know next to nothing about Egypt.
Can anyone help interprete it?
>>
>>17734892
Anything I extrapolate from this will be a non educated guess, I do not know how you relate to Ariana Grande (is she attractive to you, do you like her music, do you really follow her or is is just that one girl from the disney channel etc) more info needed

>>17734949
Mostly "window dressing", you have little enpathy for others and you go on 4chan a lot. Probably a fan of the Looney Tunes.

>>17735139
Fairly normal contemplation of death with an egyption theme. Afterlife dreams are common. You arn't very religious but have a secret fear of hell and everlasting torment for what you've done.
>>
For all things holy I need help
I used to dream of specific places and particular entities every single night.
Shit went down and they stopped showing up. I used to be fully lucid but the dream itself wasn't lucid, it felt like real life where I can only control myself but not others.
I don't even care about the fancy world they had or their supposed powers or whatever, I just need to dream of a single entity again.
This is literally driving me mad, I went back to being an alcoholic because of this, I'm on the bring of going back to sleeping medication (I used to do loads of it around the time the dreams started).
How do I get it back, /x/? My life feels so fucking empty right now, I've even considered suicide. I'm 26, stable career, awesome family but all I want is to dream of that entity again. I need it.
Please help me.
>>
>>17735801
I can help, but I need more information, is this entity a girl?

Don't be embarrassed, give me the history and i'll help all I can. It's not going to be easy, but if you work hard you can get there again.
>>
>>17735813
No, it's a guy. .At least he appears human, though I'm not entirely sure he is one.
I once told my story here on /x/, many years ago. Thread maxed out, got archived, then for some reason it disappeared from the archives.
It was called "dream entities".
Just fyi, I'm male, married. "Happy" life.

My memory has gone to shit since then, but I'll try to describe and sum it up.
I was going through a really rough spot in life back then. I think I was around 20 or 21? When the dreams started, I would "wake up" in a white room with a large bed and a door. It felt EXACTLY like real life. Every night, same room.
One day, I woke up in there, and there were two beings. The white one I call Weiss. He was easily over two meters tall, wearing a long robe/jacket, no legs visible under it. His face was like a moving mask, no nose, slits for eyes and a wide mouth that only formed smiles or frowns. He had white mane-like fur instead of hair. His hand could easily hold my whole waist if he wanted to.

The other being, Schwarz, was quite human looking. He had average height, slim, skin pale but not human-pale (not like europeans or albinos, just inhuman). His eyes were a dull dark shade, hair black. He looked -almost- human, though his features were too "perfect" by human standards. I work with models, his beauty was more "angel-like" than anyone I've ever seen.
On this particular night, they asked if I was feeling fine, etc. If I had interest in their world. They warned me that my kind (human) was not very welcome there, and that they could "guide" me if I so wanted to explore outside the door.
They never told me their real names, or what, exactly, they were. They spoke english with a strong weird accent. Between them, they spoke a tongue unlike any I've heard.
The one that interests me is Schwarz, since Weiss turned out to be a fucking nightmare, he was an asshole.
Anything else you want to know? I've got a drink and feel like writing tonight.
>>
>>17735878
You can write if you want, i'm gonna do a write up on how i'd advise you to get to that place again.

Why do you want to see him again?
>>
>>17735904
Okay, so... Now that the booze is kicking in, I'll be honest:
They proposed a sort of deal between us. After a couple days in the wondrous land of weird creatures and gorgeous scenery, I (being a stupid ass young guy) accepted. It involved making a mark on my real body, which I still have. I know it sounds like demon stuff but it sounded right at the time.
After a couple months of cool af adventures, I started figuring out some stuff. First, their species' were from two opposing factions in a huge war. They were rogues, they quit their respective armies, otherwise they'd have killed each other on sight.
The white beings (like Weiss-the-tall-motherfucker) are actually the ones that look human. He looked like a freaky huge fucker because he was a deserter.
Likewise, Schwarz's people, the black beings, were monsters. Like horror movie type monsters made of black goo that could shapeshift. He only looked human because he, too, was a deserter. Upon deserting they shifted into each other's foes as a final fuck you to their kings or whatever.
So, the white people (Weiss) fed on energy. It was usually the sun's energy. They -could- consume living energy (ie soul/life force) but they didn't because they labelled it "savage behavior". So they'd stand and absorb it like plants or whatever.
The black monsters (Schwarz) fed on biological matter. They consumed animals, even that planet's people (that didn't belong to these two armies/species).
Since they deserted, they shifted, so Weiss now ate animals and people, and Schwarz now ate energy.
And guess what humans have? Both energy and flesh, unlike any other. Which is incredibly, absurdly sought-after by both armies and even the regular people.
I was like a fucking trophy walking around feeling adventurous and young and stupid.
I could type into forever because these dreams went on for nearly 3 years, every night.

But well, answering you... Schwarz saved my life in the dream world more times than I can count.
>>
>>17735625
meh, fuck it. if I goto hell, I goto hell. At least I won't be a croc headed furfag ferrying bums to the afterlife. Not to mention the amount of broken spirits in hell will make a tasty treat.
>>
A few days ago I dreamed something nice that ended up terrified me.
>190X.
>A girl, 10 years old, stumbled with a blank frame that a guy was selling in the streets.
>Frame fall over a mud pool, girl pick it up and see that the mud form a kind of drawing.
>The drawing was very basic and messy, like a child’s drawing, it was a road, the horizon, and the sun in the sky.
>The guy tells the girl to keep the frame, since it has no meaning for him.
>The things after that event advance like a movie, like a montage of the years passing by.
>The girl become a woman, and she have a nice life, really nice, she choose a humble style of life for herself.
>In the meanwhile, the frame, hanging on a wall, starts to lose his muddy look and start to take color and form, the road gets more details, on the sides a little bit of green grass start showing, the sun take a yellow color, the sky a light blue. All the colors are barely noticeable but are in there.
>Over the years, the frame end up looking like a real painting.
>Many years passed, the woman is now old, like 70 or 80 years old, the painting is not over the wall, she took it off from the wall many years ago and store it in a place where she kept value things, memories of her life.
>One day, she just wanted to revive her memories and went to the place to watch stuffs of her life, photos, letters, etc.
>A nice, comfy atmosphere covers the dream as she watch her photos, she knows that her life was pretty good.
>After a while, she finds the painting, covered.
>She uncovered the painting and took a look.
Then all went to hell.

Cont... (1/2)
>>
>>17736151
Cont... (2/2)

>The painting was changed, the sky wasn’t light blue, the sun wasn’t even there.
>The sky was purple, but the thing is, the sky was broken, like a glass, and in the far right something was entering slowly into the painting.
>A giant massacred human face without eyes and skin, only with destroyed flesh , with lightings and coming from a hole in the broken sky, like coming from another dimension or coming from the outside of a crystal ball, a creepy as fuck looking face.
>Then everything disappear, the painting was in the middle of the visual, looking at me, it wasn’t a comfy movie-like dream anymore, the dream broke the 4 th wall and was looking directing at me.
> the background was something like this, but darker. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou6JNQwPWE0&feature=youtu.be&t=1m12s

>Then voices start sounding, screaming from far away but real loud, while the creepy face was entering more and more in the painting, getting closer to the middle of it.
>”IN EXCHANGE OF A PERFECT ILLUSION, A SOULESS HUSK”
>”YOUR ESSENCE DESTROYED”
>”AN EMPTY ETERNITY”
>And things that I couldn’t understand.
>Then, all voices started screaming the same thing, as in the painting the words “Ori Riza” showed write in mud.
>”THE PAINTING OF ORI RIZA” they screamed again and again, far away but now getting closer.
>I was afraid, but in that moment I where thinking “this is a dream, I can’t be scared” but I couldn’t calm down.
>Because of the fear, I woke up, but I couldn’t move, I was having a sleep paralysis.
A few seconds later, I could wake up entirely, sleep paralysis happened to me many times before, so I was not afraid or anything from it.
>>
come back interpretive anon
>>
Any interpretation of this ones?
>>17732594
>>17732567
>>
>>17735963
>>17735963
I can only give advice on dream as I see them, a logical phenomenon inside your head.
I will not speak in terms pretending that these entities are real, if you believe they are, that's fine, my method will probably work anyway.

Anyway here is what i'd advise

1. Cut out alcohol at least around and if you smoke weed, cut that out too. Booze before bed messes with REM, and weed anytime is like 15X worse

2. Start a dream journal, EVERY SINGLE DAY, I don't care, just write what you remember

3. Find out an action that you can easily perform multiple times a day that doesn't work in dreams. Bite your pinkie, count your fingers, check a clock twice. Do this in your waking day at least 5 times a day, randomly for practice and WHENEVER anything out of the ordinary happens. Eventually these reality checks will become a part of who you are, and you will be able to determine if you are awake or asleep.
>>
>>17736363
4. When you determine if you are awake or asleep, you have achieved the most basic form of lucidity. Practice trying to stay in control and asleep (hard as fuck, could take months of practice, but stick to it) don't try to teleport to your entity right away, try simple shit (walking, picking up objects, exploring, maybe flying if you get good at navigation)

5. You will get to a point where you become fairly stable in your dream, it will become another place that YOU visit, rather than a movie you hardly participate in. Now you can try to change the landscape around you. If you feel prepared for your entity, try getting to the white room, odds are you won't be in the right mental state to reach your goal just yet, this is a beginner level lucidity, but give it a shot

6. If the above works, great you are naturally mindful and have a strong sense of self (not nearly as faggy new-agey as you think it is) if you can't that's expected, next is the more difficult but more powerful method, typically this is called "Astral Projection" but there is a lot of bullshit in the community (even here) it's just another form of lucid dream
>>
>>17736369
7. To astral project, you have to remain conscious as your body goes through it's sleep cycle, this is way harder than anything thusfar, basically you need to lay down on your back perfectly still, eyes closed and relax. You will get an intense urge to move, don't allow yourself to move. Eventually you will feel a tingle, starting at your toes and making its way up to your legs, your abdomen, your chest and then your head. Your whole body will vibrate and you may hear noise/voices (this is normal, don't freak out)
While this is going on, visualize a rope hanging from the ceiling stopping just before your chest. Visualize yourself pulling the rope and lifting yourself out of bed with it. Don't actually move but REALLY REALLY think about moving, how the rope feels and smells and how it will be like to pull your own weight up.
This is the hardest part, but eventually with nightly (or every other night) practice and hard work, you will pull yourself up with the rope. Well, not YOURSELF, exactly, but you will life outside of your body almost like a spirit. Some people see clearly the first time, others can only feel. If you keep practicing tho, this is THE most powerful and vivid dreamstate you can be in.

8. You will learn to walk, you will learn to talk, you will learn to see. This is a difficult process but the hardest part is over, eventually you will be able to maintain the state for minutes/hours at a time. When you are stable you may warp to different dreamscapes by willing it, this will definitely be the most powerful lucidity you've ever reached. Some people can choose the specific destination, others can only get to a dreamscape that reflects their state of mind. Either way, this is your best chance to see your buddy again. I can guarantee you will see him within the first few nights of a truly successful astral projection

Good luck man
>>
Anyone ever had the feeling of their mattress being pushed upwards? Like a hand is underneath pushing it up.

I've had it a few times before but I never thought it was sleep paralysis because it was minor and short lived. Today however the pushing was very strong and I felt like I would fall off of the bed and it lasted minutes.
>>
>>17736169
Real life stuff
I'm pretty new to /x/ are these threads common? If so, I'll post here all the time.
>>
>>17736395
It's a stage of sleep paralysis.

>>17736154
>>17732567
Both "window dressing" dreams, they can be really interesting but they give me no insight into your mind. Cool stories tho

>>17732594
I'm getting a peter pan syndrome vibe with this one, did you struggle with the idea of growing up as a kid/preteen?
>>
>>17736363
>>17736369
>>17736372
Thanks man, I really appreciate all the advice. Will definitely try it.
>>
>>17736403
Yes, Dream Generals are a regular thing now.
>>
>>17727206
This keeps happening. I really need to sleep.
>>
File: skele_600.jpg (61KB, 600x243px) Image search: [Google]
skele_600.jpg
61KB, 600x243px
>>17725606

In a snowy field at the edge of a forest.

I was in a group of people, celebrating something.

A woman broke an egg into a glass, proceeded to pour it into her mouth, she turned to me and broke the egg-yolk with her lips pouring it into my mouth.
>>
>>17737000
Cut out sugar, caffeine, alcohol, weed, computer/tv, music an hour before bed.

You body is attempting to fall asleep but your mind is not allowing it because it is overstimulated with something.
>>
>sitting down at a bench in some fast food restaurant.
>eating pizza and fries
>not really enjoying the odd tasting fries but eating them none the less.
>I'm staring at insects crawl on my food.
>I notice that the pizza is old with green patches on the cheese.
>beetle larve wiggling around in the sauce
>I stare at it for a while. Watching the scene evolve into it's own micro ecosytem.
>Hungry, I pick up the pizza and shove it in my mouth.
>My eyes now focusing on the entrance of the restaurant. >Simultaneously as someone burst in before I could bite down on my slice of pizza.
>A centipede crawls out of my mouth and into my eye.
>Chewing up the vile tasting food. As watch I'm watching in complete disgust at the women who entered.
>She's oblong, fat, a smokers face, thinking black hair.
>"!!! Wtf is this" disgusted and now filled with a murderous hatrid as somthing catches my tongue.
>I pull a long black hair out of my half chewed pizza.
>She smells like she's like unwashed pussy.
>i fucking lose it. Spit my food out, get up, grab her by the hair, and slam her face against my table.
>rage fills my being as I notice her hair on my hands.
>she's crying and screaming. The louder she gets the worse it smells.
1/2
>>
>>17738664
I try to calmly leave this scene.
>I notice she is peeing though I muster up enough strength to turn away and make my way to the door.
>there is another black hair in my mouth. The bits of pizza that was in my mouth still. Turned into to a wad of her hair. I could smell it as I exhaled out of my nose.
>My stomach twists as I pull the wad out of my mouth.
>"God help you" she wines.
>The door is farther away somehow.
>I can now smell urine on top of her unwashed pussy smell.
>I lose it again. Grabbing a toddler's foot ripping out of a high chair. Turning it around to hit this vile woman. I'm going to use the toddler's head to bludgeon her to death. I want her to die.
>She isn't there...
>Irritated I drop the child.
>I stand there for a minute, tap the kid in the head with my shoe and sigh.
>It's mother starts screaming and grabs me.
>I struggle to push her off of me. When I break free I jump up and crush down on the toddler.
>"and now it's dead, bet you feel stupid now" I say to the kids mother.
>the kid is somehow slippery like a banana peal.
>I fall and Crack my head on the table.
>I black out or something and wake up next to a grease bin in some alleyway downtown.
>I spend the remainder of the dream wondering around town trying to find the fast food restaurant so I could finish my pizza.

I know this is supposed to be a nightmare. But for some reason I'm in capable of fear in my dreams. So it always ends up very twisted.

2/2
>>
>>17738669
>>17738664
You have empathy issues. You like horror movies.
>>
Hello, friends.
I had a short dream where I was in an operating room, strapped to the table, and an IV in my left hand. There were no doctors, just those big surgical lights above my head. I heard a loud droning and felt the IV start to administer anaesthetic drugs (icy veins), and then I awoke. Does this mean anything? Was I a test subject?
>>
>>17727206
I get this if I try to sleep more than 6 hours.
>>
>>17738849
Awesome, let me suck your dick.
>>
>>17738892
You willing to fly all the way to Vancouver?
>>
File: 1456768030726.gif (410KB, 640x384px) Image search: [Google]
1456768030726.gif
410KB, 640x384px
Strange dream here.
>recognize house
>pretty real to me
>night time
>go outside
>it's snowing
>i've never been in the snow
>there was a bunch of people I somewhat recognize in the snow, most of them were fucking around but some were checking out a book
>i could clearly tell they were speaking russian
>talk to me as if we were life-long friends or something
>really happy at the moment
>can't understand a thing they're saying though
>some stuff happens that I can't quite remember, related to cars.
>dream ends
Does this actually mean something or is my brain just pulsating nonsense?
>>
File: Hell Dream.png (1001KB, 1460x919px) Image search: [Google]
Hell Dream.png
1001KB, 1460x919px
I had this dream a year or so ago that I can't really forget, mostly because of what happened when i woke up. It starts with me walking home from my friends house when I notice a huge crowd of people walking the opposite direction. I decide to follow them to see where they were heading. After a minute or so I suddenly realized I was in a really huge factory that was thick with steam everywhere and i can just make out thing in the distance. I felt nervous being there and decided find an exit out. On my way to find an exit I noticed people in cells that looked malnourished, scars across the body, and fresh wounds. I felt bad for them and some how released them and told them to follow me until we found an exit. we searched for a while and found only stairs leading to another floor above us, we took them and while searching that room we found more people and released them. This kind of repeats for a bit. Finding stairs to a floor above us, release people find more stairs. After a few floors I have about 50ish people following me and we find a steel grating path leading to something that looks like an exit. I then wave everyone the way to the exit and we all start running towards it. Then half way to the doors I suddenly feel something around my neck and I am picked up in to the air. I can't breath anymore and I'm gasping for air, and while that is happening i see demons swoop down and grab everyone and they all are flown to the lower level we just came from and I can hear them screaming in terror. The thing around my neck then moves me through the factory and after a few minutes of gasping for air I am face to face to a big demon. He eyes me for a bit and then asks me "Why don't you work for me?". I then wake up Gasping like some one was choking me and my neck was hurting badly. This is the first dream I've had where I actually felt hurt once I woke up and had actual fear that didn't fade away. Also pic of how the factory looked like, sorry for bad drawing.
>>
>>17736446
what are window dressing dreams?
>>
>>17738535
Wrong post. Who was this response meant for?
>>
>>17738535
meant to link to
>>17737956

>>17739553
dreams that are simply meaningless, at least from my perspective. window dressing dreams are by far the most common for most people, and while they can be super interesting, they offer no insight into yourself.

keeping a dream journal for 13 years straight has led to a lot of my own lexicon, sorry.
>>
>>17738026
was it sexual or just weird, were you disgusted by this?

>>17738846
You have a fear of invasive forces, pretty common.

>>17739342
some would say that is a past life, but yeah it's nonsense. snow is always a fun dreamscape.

>>17739447
you had your neck at a bad angle and your dream weaved around it. you had an urge for leadership and purpose.
>>
File: 100_4316.jpg (272KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
100_4316.jpg
272KB, 1280x960px
I dream almost once a month that i look into my terrarium and see a lot of reptiles and lizards that don't belong to me (i own one bearded dragon irl)
why does this happen so frequently and what does it mean?
pic related
>>
>>17739670
be more specific, is the bearded dragon there? anything else interesting? have you had the dragon long, are you on your own? are you social?
>>
>>17739670
It means you want some?
>>
>>17739695
mine is always there, safe and sound, and i have him since 2007.
I still live with my parents (am 20 years old) and am moderately social, not overly extroverted, but i have a stable cirkle of good and trustworthy friends
>>
Had last night a crazy dream.

I was swimming with my oldest daughter. The public swimming pool was realy crowdet.

Some kind of military jet crashed in the crowd of people. Everywhere flames and dead.

Me and my daughter save. I found a jet part with a serial number of that jet. Was a british one.

After a while i took my daughter an we walked around the wreck to the building. A couple of persons are with us.

The the doors open and a guy shot with a shotgun - a couple others shot in the building.

We run fast an climb over a small fence. Everywhere police... Then i woke up...
>>
>>17739670
It means you are a pretentious weirdo who owns lizards. Get a dog, weirdo.
>>
>>17741699
You`ve been reading too much about Islamist extremism. That`s a good thing, though.
>>
>>17741803
what's wrong about having lizards as pets?
it's in no way different than having an aquarium
>>
>>17741976
Don't feed the trolls.
>>
>>17741236
Then you like reptiles and your lizard has left an impression on you

Thats it
>>
Anyone know how to lucid dream?
>>
>>17743588
See
>>17736363
>>17736369
>>17736372
Been lucid dreaming for over a decade now
>>
>>17743616
Stories?
>>
>>17744015
none,m8.
>>
>>17745438
Shame.
>>
File: Inception-Architecture.jpg (26KB, 602x275px) Image search: [Google]
Inception-Architecture.jpg
26KB, 602x275px
Sorry 4 my English
>Be me
>Went with a bunch of friends to a bar last night
>Slept 4 about four hours
>Woke up and went to a comic store
>Returned home and watch soccer matchs (UEFA champions league final and Mexico vs Paraguay)
>Still felt a little hangover so I decided to sleep
>Started dreaming
>I don't remember how but I was dating and old lady (supposedly the mother of a friend, even though I know her mother in real life and it wasn't she)
>Went to a mall, watch a film and really want to fuck her so hard
>Started touching each other in public
>Saw people who used to work with me, talk with them, told me where they are working, etc
>Suddenly awake (I thought that)
>Went to my aunt's bedroom (next to mine)
>Trying to wake her, she didn't response
>So worried, moved her so hard, it was a doll
>Realized I was in a lucid dream, ran away
>My house was a black spot, suddenly the rooms started appearing, as in the N64 and PS1 games
>Check a room, everything normal
>Suddenly awake (again)
>Went downstairs, my father was watching TV
>Didn't realize but I had an erection
>He told me not to jerk off anymore, it's bad
>I told him it is not bad while watching TV
>Some kind of soccer players doing shitty things on TV
>Suddenly awake (again)
>Don't remember how but I was talking about zombie movies with some friends
>Talking about a movie and a friend told everybody that I have it
>I have it but never told anybody
>Realized somebody was playing with me and my dreams
>Started screaming this sentence "WHO'S PLAYING WITH ME?, YOU SON OF A BITCH, SHOW YOURSELF MOTHERFUCKER (something like that)
>Suddenly awake (again)
>Couldn't move, dream paralisys I suppose
>Heard somebody open my bedroom door
>Somebody was watching me, I could feel it, somebody was just hanging around in my bedroom
>Felt terrified
>Suddenly awake, this time FOR REAL
>Was dark outside, watched the clock, slept for about two hours
>Still feeling terrified
>Trying to look for an answer, remember this post
>>
The weirdest thing about my dreams is just a kinda reoccurring character that is in almost all of them.
Its weird in the sense that he is a Giant snake but most of the time he just sits there in the background and doesn't actually do anything related to the dream.
But sometimes it will do things like if the dream starts getting spooky he will just come out of nowhere and yank me 'away' from whatever was causing the dream to go south. or other times it just gets really chatty and just talks about snake stuff.

my brother though is convinced that it is literally Satan trying to corrupt me or some shit
>>
>>17747215
Sounds like you have a dream guardian. Your brother is retarded.
>>
File: pencil.jpg (79KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
pencil.jpg
79KB, 800x600px
hey guys, i posted this as its own thread but got directed here.
i have bad recurring nightmares pretty much every night and i keep a dream journal for them in case i would ever need to show somebody. i usually record the dreams as soon as i wake up, since the memory of them fades pretty quickly. i found the stuff in the picture on an empty page when i woke up after no dreams and was wondering if it meant anything. help me out?
>>
>>17747844
Sleepwriting
>>
>>17747861
i mean yeah i figured that much, i was wondering if it meant anything, this sort of thing hasnt happened to me before and ive written in a journal for years. does this sort of thing mean i dream and just dont remember it or what?
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 493x493px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 493x493px
Interpretation? When I was around 5 I had a dream that has vividly stuck with me through the years.

First I woke up into another world as if this life I'm living right now was only a dream I had been having.
I was not human, but a skeleton who was handcuffed and hanging to a jungle gym on a playground behind a building.
I couldn't break free, but I didn't really try either. I had been hanging there a long time.
All I did was think about how "this was actual reality" and the life I had been living was not.
>>
I had this dream last night. I don't think it means anything (other than that I have a BDSM fetish lel), I just thought I'd share it.
Not greentexted, because I'm just copy-pasting it from another post and I can't be fucked translating it.

It was set in a small mountainside town that was populated by a sort of cult or something. In this cult everyone was divided up into pairs, and those pairs were chained to each other. Each pair had a master and a slave (in the cute sense, not the cotton-picking sense).

Their social roles were pretty much what you’d expect, with the masters caring a lot for the slaves and being completely responsible for them, with slaves not wearing any clothes or talking much if at all. Young boys all carried around chains in their right hands that were somehow attached to them, and then once they found a willing slave the chain would also be permanently attached around the slave’s neck, linking the two together permanently.

After that point if there was even a bit of distance between them (at the end of the chain) they’d get physically sick, kind of like in that book ‘Northern Lights’ with the daemons. The dream was basically a pretty sweet love story about a boy coming of age and trying to find a slave for himself while also going through the cult’s weird semi-religious rituals and stuff.
>>
I mostly dream of natural disasters and incidents,but one was really creepy.I was in a youth camp in Austria at the time.When I went asleep,I started dreaming of waking up and going outside of the little Motel-like building in the camp.I heard chanting and I went to the forest to see who was chanting. What I saw was a cult. I looked at the scene,and I saw they were sacrificing a child. A robed figure pointed at me and I woke up
>>
>>17738026
are you a neet?
>>17738664
>>17738669
You really hate your mom. You feel that she didn't do a good enough job of raising you.
>>
>>17747887
I think this was you realizing that the world isn't all fun and play, but taking it too far.

I think this was probably caused by school, seeing as how 5 is a common age to be starting school. You were suddenly thrust into a world where there were things you HAVE to do and responsibilities and what-not. And you were grieving the loss of those times when you could do whatever you wanted without a care in the world.
>>
I've had this dream about 30 times now. Sorry if this is poorly written, I am just explaining it tersely from memory and my English is a fucking.
I am in a very large dining room. The floor is smooth white tiles. Absurdly large, as the walls are ceiling are nowhere to be seen. The only light comes from candles on the dinig room table. Thick, dark wood with white tablecloth and golden detailing. There are 6 wood seats with white coushins on each length of the table, and one at the head. I am always closer to the end without a seat. Each seat has a plate, a bowl, a set of utensils, and a glass associated with it, though not necessarily set properly. All solid silver. Sometimes there is food, sometimes not. It is always in some way not right though. Glasses tipped over, tablecloth drooping or scrunched. The only drink is a red wine. I find myself anywhere from 1 to 5 meters from this table, usually closer when there is food on the table, further when it is just the silver. Eventually I am approached by a completely silent person. I knowhe is coming because I stare at my feet until he arrives. I am always wearing the same black dress pants and shoes. The man is short, about 155cm tall, and wearing a white hooded robe with gold accents similar to the tablecloth. His face cannot be seen and I don't actually know why I feel it is a man, I just do. Once I look up from my feet to him the walls are now real, and only about 10 meters from the table, brightly lit. The walls are also white with gold accents and trim. The ceiling is still nowhere to be found. There is a great opening behind me (behind when I look at the table), and it leads somewhere. I say somewhere because it changes. The man runs towards this opening and I follow. His footsteps echo loudly, as do mine. Most recently it was an insanely large room with only a grand stairset in the centre. The stairs had white carpet with gold accents. (will continue in second post)
>>
>>17747999
(cont)
There is a feeling of fear as we run. We are running from something and it is gaining on us. After a short time more echoing 'footsteps' can be heard. They aren't normal two beat steps though. They have four beats like a horse, but sound distinctly of flesh, not hooves. It gets louder and louder as it gets closer and then it feels like it's all around me, bounding off of the walls and circling me as it pursues us. Invariably we come upon a turn where I lose sight of the man, and then I hear him scream in agony as this thing rips him apart. Bones crack and sinew snaps like a dog eating a whole chicken. Then I wake up, drenched in sweat. I've been told I sometimes scream for a few seconds as I wake up, but it is not consistent and I've never personally been really awake to experience it.
>>
ROMEO

Peace, peace, Mercutio, peace!
Thou talk'st of nothing.

MERCUTIO

True, I talk of dreams,
Which are the children of an idle brain,
Begot of nothing but vain fantasy,
Which is as thin of substance as the air
And more inconstant than the wind, who wooes
Even now the frozen bosom of the north,
And, being anger'd, puffs away from thence,
Turning his face to the dew-dropping south.
>>
I draw an unnerving lot of indescript graveyards. Nothing scary or supernatural ever happens in those dreams but I always feel uneasy and for some reason.
>>
>>17727206
Stop jacking off while you sleep anon, jerking yourself awake with your penis is gonna make you raw.
But anyway my contribution is
>wake up innawoods
>pitch black, but can see a white figure down the path in front of me
>hear screech behind me, look back at the darkness
>decide to book it to the white figure
>oh shit
>it's Trump
>he tells me to build a wall
>wake up
>dad asks me to help him build a wall in the garden since the old one got destroyed by roots
Trump the prophet
>>
>6 year old me
>was asleep
>dreamed me in normal life
>got possessed my demon
>went to therapist
>demon rips my back open and eats therapist
>goes to hospital and gets surgery to fix back
>we go home
>we call an exorcist
>face in stomach
>exorcist does his shit
>demon jumps out of body through mouth
>kills everyone in the room but me
>le demon turns invisible
>gashes my arm and eats top half of body
>wake up sweating
>get that nightmare again in 6 years
> happens again in another 6 years( a week ago)
>me be 18 years old now
>I realise that makes 666
joking aside that really happened to me.There was more details to what happened in my dream,but I forgot most of the details.
>>
File: 1458968106734.png (253KB, 500x258px) Image search: [Google]
1458968106734.png
253KB, 500x258px
>>17748015
>>
One dream I had recently was I was back in high school but the room was full of both guys I remember from high school as well as students from my group in college. I couldn't identify the teacher but he seemed like a tall shadowy dude.

What did my brain mean by this?
>>
>>17749588
it didn't mean anything by the mixing of your peers

your high school peers and your college peers are all just 'peers' to your brain
>>
heres a weird one ive been meaning to get off my chest for a while
>walk into bathroom
>open shower curtain to take a shower
>see cousin in there
>she's 2 years older than me
>tells me to use the shower above
>look to my right, theres a ladder
>suddenly we have a double decker shower
>go up, take shower
>she gets out and dries off
>i watch her until she leaves
we're not blood related so its not as fucked up as it seems but its still pretty bad
>>
>>17749619
Does it speak that my life's monotonous and not very much has changed for me from the transition from high school to college other than new faces?
>>
>>17749634
could be.
did you do anything in the dream?
>>
>>17749647
I mostly sat back and watched.

There's two more dreams I had in the same high school environment, not sure if related. In one case I spoke to a girl I haven't seen in years just outside the school. The scenery was near-apocalyptic. Really dark, couple of abandoned cars. If I had to judge the time it was around 5 AM.

Other time was when we were evacuating. Same building, this time I noticed some advertisement for some play in which my ex-gf was apparently going to star in. During the evac terms like 'nuclear war' and 'Soviet Union'.

And no, never really played Fallout.
>>
>>17749661
*During the evac terms like 'nuclear war' and 'Soviet Union' were brought up by the people running around.
>>
Spooky
>>
File: War.jpg (87KB, 700x457px) Image search: [Google]
War.jpg
87KB, 700x457px
Crossposting from the thread I made.

Have you ever had war dreams, /x/? Where were you? Who were you with? Who were you fighting?

Mine take place in a decently modern, built-up city. It's not completely destroyed, but many buildings are damaged, some have collapsed. Streets are cobblestone, almost never see any cars.

There's always two sides. They don't have anything identifying them as any real-world groups, so I just call them "The Army" and "The Rebels." I remember the Army as wearing uniforms, using new weapons, basically conducting themselves like a national military. The Rebels, on the other hand, wear ratty clothing, hoodies, beanies, scarves, old chest rigs, ancient AKs. I think the heaviest thing the Rebels used was an RPG. I never really got a good look at the Rebels' faces- I know there were men and women there, but their faces are always a blur.

I'm part of a small group of rebels occupying a multistory building at the corner of a four way intersection. It's cloudy, or the sky is filled with smoke. As the dream goes on, the enemy comes at us a few at a time, then retreat, like they're probing us. I usually have nothing but an old AK, and a few extra magazines. Sometimes, I'm at street level, and others I'm in the building.

I'm posting this because the last one took a turn for the bizarre. After a skirmish with the Army, something possessed me to go out into the street, where the enemy dead were. I walked out there, reached down, and picked up a rifle. But what stuck in my mind was the bayonet; it looked like it'd been made from sharpened human bone.
>>
I just had a vivid dream yesterday. I was alone in my house then Sigmund Freud smashed his way through the wall Kool-Aid style. He asked if I liked cigars, I said "yes", and he told me I was gay.
>>
>in my room
>shamble into living room
>something doesn't feel right
>stand there for 5 minutes doing absolutely nothing
>i can't control what i'm doing
>walk into kitchen
>grab kitchen knife
>walk into mom's room
>i watch myself murder my mother with no ability to stop it
>itgetsworse.exe
>walk into little brother's room
>i'm probably screaming in my sleep "stop" at this point but i'll never know
>watch myself fucking murder my 4-year-old little brother
>regain control of myself
>covered in blood
>in the back of my mind there's only one solution
>commit suicide
>wake up
to this day i am more afraid of demonic possession than anything else
>>
>>17747999
>>17748011
Ah /x/, always sticking your nose where it really does not belong.
You are being invited to serve - or very unlikely join - an unholy league as a result of something stupid you did. You've rejected their offer so far, probably unknowingly. In response they are sending something very bad your way in an attempt to coerce you. The man is your holy protector, sacrificing himself like Christ to save you. You need to contact your protector.
>>
>>17751330
I've had a number of war dreams, despite the fact that I wouldn't make it past the first day of basic training.
>>
>>17738535
How about reading?
>>
>>17734556
water feels like cleansing to me.Do you feel like she felt bad about being friends with you or whatever?

If so I guess you have your answer. I would try to let go.
>>
>>17735625
what do you mean when you say window dressing? Isn't everything in your dream something your mind creates. Even if it is coincidental/decorating the dream, it would still show how your brain works ,no?
>>
A recurring dream of mine, could use an interpretation;

I'm in a dark room no lights no walls just darkness everywhere. In the middle there is a chair with a young girl. She's always different, her face her hair everything but always young looking innocent white girl like 15ish to 20. She's just sitting in the chair, almost as if paralyzed. I'm standing behind her with a box cutter in my hands. Sometimes she keeps saying "she loves me" and "she understands everything" other times she's just silent. She's just blankly starring in front of her, crying but not out loud, there are just tears sliding down her cheeks. Her skin is always perfect and pale. I often look around, inspect her as if trying to remember who she is but I can never place her face. She doesn't look at me she never even moves her head, just stares blankly. Her throat is always perfectly visible, it looks so perfect, but I always feel it's missing something. Suddenly as I'm standing behind her I feel the need to "correct" it. I switch the box cutter open and very slowly place it against her neck, continuing to very slowly slide the blade across her throat, leaving behind a deep wound from which a tons of blood starts flowing. The sight fills me with satisfaction, as if seeing the perfection itself. The crimson blood keeps dripping down her pale body as the life fades from her eyes. I hear a faint crying and that's when I usually wake up.

I've been having this dream repeatedly since I can pretty much remember, on average I get them couple times a month. The thing is I don't wake up feeling bad, scared or anything I just feel disappointed that it's over.
>>
does anyone in this thread have experience with using Salvia as an oneirogen?
>>
>>17752176
Drug shit is /b/ and doesn't belong here.
>>
>everything else dream related
I was under the impression that this was a dream thread for dream related topics.
>>
So anons, I had a dream where I was outside of my house and in my backyard. It was night time and sort of dark outside but also there was a brightness. I looked up into the sky, at a place where irl is usually covered by treetops. I saw 28 moons and they were really big and bright. Some of them overlapped each other. It was kinda beautiful. Is there any meaning in the moons and there being 28 of them? Also, I didn't count them, I just kinda knew how many there were.
>>
>>17753290
Also the moons were all full
>>
>>17753290
One for each day in February?
>>
>>17752267
Actually wish there was more drug shit on /x/. Salvia is more paranormal than conspiracies.
>>
There are three times I have had this type of dream in my whole life. When I wake up from this dream I feel a lasting emotion that I had in the dream and cannot shake it for hours. The most recent one was a nightmare and started out with me waking up in my room at night. It is pitch dark except for my clock light and I can hear this very strange music. This music is unlike anything I have ever heard anyone produce and I don't think it could be reproduced by any artist. Anyway I go into my hallway and at the end is this woman in a white night gown and long scraggly hair. the music has stopped by this point and as I get closer I see its my mom but she has a crazy look in her eyes. She then proceeds to choke me and bang my head on the floor screaming at me and then I wake up. While the dream isn't that scary or too extreme I had this paralyzing fear the whole night and couldn't fall back asleep, and I felt that something was in my hallway(even though there wasn't and I am not a huge believer in the paranormal, as well as my house not being "haunted")
>>
>>17754670
>"paranormal"
>can be easily explained by science

You're doing it wrong
>>
Just because it can be explained doesn't mean it isn't completely bizarro. Dreams can be easily explained and yet they are on /x/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0pP66O9VN0
>>
i had a dream where a eye opened up in my forehead, and when that eye opened up i was in a bathtub full of water in a cave full of purple plants,
what does it mean?
>>
File: 1462667130592.jpg (41KB, 534x345px) Image search: [Google]
1462667130592.jpg
41KB, 534x345px
For a while, about a year, year and a hLf, my dreams have all taken place in really odd hotels, all structured differently, with each room leading to another. Each room tells a different story. Last nights involbed me helping an old man in his dying moments and comforting his son. His son hated him, mainly because he was a dick, but it still store that guy apart. His wife was a bitch and didnt care, and after i had done what i could i went back to a room i saw the night before. It was a large living room with only one comfy couch and a large flatscreen tv. God sat on the couch and we talked about "what i learned today". After telling him about it, i left the room again and interacted with the other people some more. At some point i ended up overdrawimg my debit card, then i woke up.
>>
>>17756338
Half*, tore*
>>
File: x_rules.png (2KB, 387x95px) Image search: [Google]
x_rules.png
2KB, 387x95px
>>17755292

Please read the rules before you make a fool of yourself.
>>
>>17756345
Yes, you really should.
>>
>>17725606
I just saw the most beautiful thing in my entire life in my dream last night, and I just feel the need to tell someone about it. It was also a semi-lucid dream, so it seems fairly relevant.

So in my dream I was hooking up with a cute guy from my class last semester. When he pulled out his penis it looked a little off, then this feathery rainbow thing came out of the tip and moved around. It waved around like small tentacles and the colors changed and were brilliant. They were about an inch long. When I touched it, it pulled back into his penis like a Mimosa leaf. It was the most colorful thing I have ever seen, in my dreams or real life. When I asked him what it was he said it was an angelic worm that attached itself to him.
>>
>>17756103
Third eyes are an Eastern thing. I'd say it symbolizes you having some sort of epiphany, that your brain has been trying to figure something out for awhile and maybe you're on the verge of an answer... But unless you were raised Hindu or grew up in Asia you probably just ate some bad cheese before bed.

The bath and the cave are obvious, a subconscious desire to return to the womb. You're stressed out, try getting some exercise or abusing drugs. Or both. Whatever helps you relax.
>>
>>17725606
anyone have any caps/pasta or personal experience of lucid dreamers purposely trying to interact with supernatural entities while dreaming? from the mundane ghost/skinwalker type stuff to more complex eldritch horrors.
>>
Does anyone here have experience with having sex in lucid dreams?

It is basically my primary reason for starting lucid dreaming
>>
I had a few odd dreams last night, would like some ideas on what it could mean. Some backstory, I am pretty stressed at the moment as I have exam revision for important exams (medfag)

-My first dream was I was at university and there was a huge snake skin along a pathway. It turned into a huge anaconda that started eating people and would grow each time it ate someone, getting so giant it became a hydra and its heads were flying around. In the dream I narrowly avoided being eaten by it a few times. The dream then randomly went to some run down creepy looking hotel room/house. Nothing notable happened other than feeling really creeped out. I then woke up
-After I fell back to sleep I had a dream about leatherface from Texas Chainsaw Massacre. The dream was more like watching a movie but towards the end it became like I was in it.
>>
>>17758108
All the time. I even posted about it.
>>
>>17751928
You're a repressed serial killer. Seek help.
>>
File: 'Dream_of_Italy'.jpg (459KB, 2322x1517px) Image search: [Google]
'Dream_of_Italy'.jpg
459KB, 2322x1517px
>>17758108
I once I a dream that I raped a girl but only did it because I knew it was a dream. Is that still a bad sign?
>>
Hey guys, not a lurker of /x/, but i came here in need to help. It's been a year i keep dreaming my ex girlfriend.

I tought it was kinda normal at first, bit in the last few months they started becoming more dark and twisted. Every 2/3 days i dream myself in this strange city where is always night, and there's a party. I'm starting looking for her (i dont know why, and i promise you i'm getting over it) and everytime i found her, she is in a house, and i'm outside, and sue pulling the curtain where i look in. Then i run ad fast as i van, dunno why. And they are vivid as fuck, tonight i could've feel my cellphone in my pants where i keep it, like 80% reality and i'm waking up with this sense of dread that make me feel shit all day.

Any advice to make them stop is accepted thank you
>>
>>17759557

Dreams can very much be based in real events, your struggles, dreams, views. You need to learn to analyze yourself and what your brain is thinking and WHY. Thats the only way to fix this sort of thing.

Is this going back to something/some moment that happened between you two? Was there a party involved with the events that led you two to break up? Do you recognize the house? The city? Parts of it? Does it FEEL familiar?

In my dream my hometown always looks the same way. Its vastly different from what it is in real life, but the layout and everything is always the same. Think about it.

Have you ever realized you're dreaming? Have you attempted to take control of the situation? If the dream has distinct patterns it should be possible and quite easy to link your conscious mind with your dream and "take over". Meaning you control what you dream. Investigate the house, talk to her. Figure out whats going on.

I'm just about to post something I JUST wrote up. It's too long to post here, so i'm thinking of screen capping the TXT instead. That okay?
>>
I had this dream that my family, and I moved into a new home. She invites my ex girlfriend to live with us, and suddenly there was a storm. Heavy rain, gusting winds, and then a tornado. Our new home was caught up in the storm, and when it ebbed out, I was being crushed alive by the debris.

I must add that whenever I have a dream, it turns into a nightmare when my ex is in it.
>>
>>17725980
it means you need to play chess with hitler you dumb nigger
>>
>>17754676
I've had a nightmare that starts in my bed aswell. Here goes:

Am 8 years old. Great grandmother is kind of nutty, yelled at me for no reason, the electricity in her ancient house never worked, she lived alone and I rarely visited. Then she died. After the funeral I had some serious nightmares. Blackness with floating skulls laughing at me, people close to me dying because of me, me directly killing those people for minimal reasons etc. Needless to say my young mind had a scary brush with mortality, and I was sinking into depression, was suicidal as well, etc, but I don't know how much that's related. I barely slept sometimes. Sometimes the nightmare was so bad I had to go wake up my parents. They never listened and we're just annoyed because they had work in the morning. I kept doing it until they told me "There’s a 'Krampus' under the stairs, you need to stop doing this." (Their bedroom was downstairs). At that point I was scared so bad I wouldn't even dare get out of bed anymore. Great parenting. One night I woke up and needed to go to the bathroom brealy badly... but between the supposed "Krampus" and the nightmares I was simply too scared to get out of bed anymore. So that night it happened. Scared to the edge of my sanity, lying in my own piss, I fell asleep.
>>
>>17759623
Wake up covered in cold sweat. In my bed. I'm 100% sure I'm awake. Everything is pitch black, like it always is. That’s how I’ve always slept and I was even used to it before the nightmares started. I'm on the top of a bunk bed and there’s nothing but blackness under me. Restless for some reason, and not sure why, but I'm drenched in a cold sweat. I get the instinct that I HAVE to go turn on the light. Climb the ladder down and fumble around towards the light switch. Here’s the wall... feel up. Feel down. Nothing. Do small to large circles all over the wall next to the door where the switch is supposed to be... but there isn’t one. I'm standing in pitch darkness. Okay.jpeg. Open the door do the hallway. My thought process - I have to go talk to my grandma, she lives with us and is the nearest person. Her bedroom is upstairs with mine. It’s not like I have the guts to go down the stairs in pitch blackness at this point. I've never gone to her for help before, but hey, It’s not like I have options. The whole house is pitch black, but I don't want to turn on lights, since I've been scolded so many times by my parents before for walking around at night. Once I get to the door to the upstairs living room, I see light. Disguising yellowish light that comes from those old lemon shaped light bulbs my grandma's room was full of, but It's light. Feel a slight feel of relief and open the door. The living room is dark, but across the room is a wide open door and the bed is directly facing me. I call out "grandma". Nothing. Usually when I saw this light under the door I knew she was in bed, reading, so it was strange that there's no answer. I cross the living room and enter her bedroom. She’s in bed, but her face is covered. You can see the outline. "Grandma?" Nothing. I walk next to the bed, the yellowness of the whole room is overbearing at this point and I feel very uneasy. She’s under there, facing upright, like on a morgue slab.

contd
>>
>>17759625
I can see the outlines of her head trough the sheet. "Grandma?". I need her help. I'm not going back to bed. I cant. I just can't anymore. "Grandma?!" Against all reason I pull off the fucking sheet.

That is NOT grandma. I back up instinctively, almost trip and hit the closet behind me. I remember screaming but nothing coming out, then bolting for the door. Once I reach the door and the edge of the light I slow to a crawl. As much as I'm running and struggling I cant move from the spot. Even though I'm facing forward and attempting to sprint for my life my view is focused on whats In the bed. It sits up, fixating its eyes on me. I get full view of it but I just can't remember how it looked. I remember shaggy fur, I remember a dog's face, but the one thing I can’t forget are the big sad brown eyes, like that of one of those weird dogs. Calmly It moves its legs off the bed and stands up. Its movements are slow and eerily relaxing, and its hunched over a bit, but walking upright, on its rear legs. At this point a whole new wave of horror is washing over me. I can't move. At all. Inside my head I'm sprinting with all my might, and yet I'm not moving from the spot. I'm trying to face away, but I can see every detail of the thing behind me. It walks forward, It reaches out its grubby hand...
Wake up covered in cold sweat. I need to turn on the light. Jump off the bed. Panickly reaching for the light switch. There isn't one. Sit there in the darkness, shaking for what feels like an eternity. I'm contemplating staying here versus going for help. It feels like I'm awake. I'm sure of it. Same as I was sure last time... Eventually I go and face my horrors again. Seeking understanding? Seeking closure? It's not like I could wake up on my own because I was somehow sure I was awake already... even though I knew I couldn't possibly be.

That same nightmare looped on me 8 times that night. Each time frantically going for the light switch.

contd.
>>
>>17759629
I finally decided I had enough. I've lived this dream so many times now that the prospect of facing the thing was becoming less and less of an appeal. No matter what I did it ended the same way. Finally I decided I need a different way of waking up. I remembered one of my recent nightmares I had. "I usually wake up when I die, right?". I walked into the hallway and looked at the stairs. The same stairs I wasn't supposed to go down. Broke the cycle by "suiciding". I threw myself down the stairs.

Wake up covered in cold sweat. I need to turn on the light. Jump off the bed. Panicky reaching for the light switch. Light is on. It’s fucking ON. I collapsed by the door and cried for what felt like hours. I was too scared to go looking around the house. I was there, on the floor until morning light, and my mom came to wake me up.

I've never told anyone about this nightmare, about what's been troubling me, my suicidal-ness. All I ever got out of my parents was "You really shouldn't be wetting the bed anymore Anon, you're old enough." That was the only time I ever wet the bed, that I had memory of. I was afraid to go to sleep for weeks after that and had the nightmare repeat on me numerous times, but never more than once. I started to recognize it and simply suicided.

I've 'killed' myself by diving head first down a flight of stairs at least 30 times in my past, never really counted though. I’ve had the dream once more semi recently, In my 20s, but I just jumped down the stairs again.

I think I’m finally over it all.

The End.

Be glad to answer any questions.
>>
>be me
>diss friends
>"There's gotta be more than just hanging out.
>"We're not able to compete because we're stupid."
>Childhood friends leave,One in a wedding dress, high, and makeupped, the other fat and childlike
>Cousin is left cradling sleeping brother

>my interpretation
I'm an image of my slow and gay awkward friends, family sticks together, gotta go back to school
>>
>>17759633
Are you OK, little red riding hood?
>>
>>17759656
Heh. Never drew that comparison.

I'm fine, picked myself up since then, haven't been suicidal since grade school, and I barely ever have nightmares anymore. In fact - I can't remember when was the last one I had, or what It was. Thanks for asking.
>>
I had this dream just a few weeks ago where I was aimlessly walking around a maze of corridors and eventually made my way to a tram track, similar to the one you ride Half Life Power Up to Apprehension chapters. I followed the rail and I found myself in the biggest cubic chamber I've ever seen.
Some people get urges to jump down when they look down from a very high place. The chamber's size gave me the urge to jump in all directions. That feeling mentally exhausted me and made my stomach ache within a few seconds. I had to walk back into the corridors to recollect my mind.
I woke up feeling exhausted.
>>
File: IMG_20160529_122957.jpg (538KB, 1600x912px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160529_122957.jpg
538KB, 1600x912px
I keep having these incredibly detailed and 'long' dreams.
They drift between me playing some strange viddya, to me being IN the viddya, to me being back in school, to something attacking me and whatever I use to defend myself with falls apart upon contact. The weapons are usually stuff I actually have, like my cpx1 pistol or baseball bat. Once in a dream the gun fell apart right before some 'thing' was about to 'get' me
All in one night.
>>
I'm 18 and I've had sleep paralysis three times between this and last year.

First time, it felt like an intruder, like a shadow, something ominous but not harmful, anguishing anyways.

Second time, it felt like an illusion, I remember I could open my eyes, and saw the light above my head turn into hundreds of copies and spinning, the air was electric, and I could still hardly breathe.

But the third time, the one this morning, it felt like a demon, I woke up, but I couldn't open my eyes, I only saw liquid red, as usual, I couldn't move, or scream, my face was facing at my left, and was in an uncomfortable position. Then something sat on me, a big mass of matter, full of disgusting lumps pressing on my chest, I couldn't breathe and felt like my chest was breaking, I tried to scream and only heard it inside, it was like it was pressing with both his arms and rear.
Now I'm awake (dah) and my chest hurts like hell.
>>
>>17759984
You're dreaming of being back in what I assume to be a more comfortable state of mind, but something is in the way of that. You try to fight it with the things that you already have present, but the weapons fall apart before you can even use them. Emotional response instead of a physical reaction would be best.
>>
>>17759743
Sounds like you're a deep thinker. You've been trying to figure something out for a while that confuses you, in the dream it seems you were briefly pulled away to re-introduce yourself to the kind of thought process you've been in. Would be a good idea to pull yourself away from overthinking it for a while and see how your scope of vision on the situation changes naturally.
>>
>>17725606

When I was 16, I worked at my uncles store as a general drone. Business would die out about an hour before closing and I'd mop the whole showroom. I used to occupy my head during this time by designing an role playing game where the player would start and their stats would be based on things like "childhood hobbies" and "what did you study in college?" I was playing a lot of Morrowind at the time and I loved the way your class could be auto-generated with a simple questionnaire.

Whats odd though is that I always saw the player as myself, but when I imagined how the game would start, the player had a green sedan which was broken down on a long stretch of highway in the middle of fucking nowhere in the American West. I'm from the East, and at the time I drove a red pick-up.

I also had a reoccurring dream throughout my teens of seeing something huge fall from the sky, sometimes a nuke, sometimes a meteorite, but I was in the desert.

Well, after college my truck broke down and I bought a cheap green Honda Civic. I got a job that offered me a huge bonus if I was willing to relocate?

Where did I relocate? Fucking New Mexico.

I've brushed it off as a coincidence, but its pretty damn bizarre and I really hadn't thought about it until my sedan broke down on the road I live on, which is a very long, straight stretch through the desert.
>>
I keep having a recurring nightmare that I'm in a clearing in a snowy forest I can see silhouettes in the trees but I can't focus on any of them I can move around if I try to go to the the trees I trip and the dream ends another important thing I hear whispers all around me but I can't understand anything they are saying
>>
I had a odd dream

I was a bear going through a winding canyon and above me in the sky was the figures of a bison snake and a hawk all circling around in the sky
>>
last night had a dream we were escaping the most powerful Chinese base. we flew away on a couple kites and when we jumped down me and the other person on my kite landed safe and sound but the other kite crash landed. The dude has a couple broken bones and his dog was totally minced meat. Well she healed him and I healed the dog and she was like I can't believe you healed that dog and i woke up
>>
>>17761113
You are a bear.

Rawr.
>>
>>17761099
Seems like some kind of spirits have you cornered, especially considering it's a recurring dream. You're gonna have to face the fact you're gonna have to do some emotional work before the voices will start making sense.

>>17762162
That's an interesting one, makes me think it's a reformation of a memory where you and some friends got out of trouble, you and another person were enjoying the thrill of it, but it was too much for the other one and his "dog". You both fixed them up and became closer by doing so.
>>
>>17761016
It's not a coincidence, you're aligned on that spiritual path. You seem to have an unconscious desire to explore your soul in depth, and now is the time for you to begin. If I were you i'd entertain your creative side again, and with a message coming through as blatant as that you might consider taking some mind opening drugs
>>
>>17762166
It's unbearable
>>
>>17725606
>1 year ago
>first time sleep paralysis
>beginning with something like the sound of wind, dunno how to describe
>try to move my arm, feels like i moved it a bit forwards
>gets pushed back into my chest
>hear breathing
>coming closer
>hear a "hey" like an inch away from my ear
that exact same shit happened so often i stopped counting it, always the same, as for today its like 2-3times a week already, getting more and more
didnt ever dare to open my eyes tho
>im fucked aint i?
>>
Kill yourself, shitposter.
>>
ty mods
>>
>>17763804
It's very often that happens with sleep paralysis, the panic and inability to move manifests some pretty uncomfortable imagery. I've had a dead old man laying on top of me, and not too long ago one where it felt like my dad's friend who was over at the time crawled into my bed and was about to rape me. Nothing bad ever happens though, in the same way that good dreams end before the right moment, if you open your eyes and stay as calm as you can your body will be able to move a lot quicker.
>>
File: keys.jpg (115KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
keys.jpg
115KB, 500x388px
I had a pretty eerie dream that I was taken from my bed and inducted into a secret society. I was picked up out of my bed and escorted through my home and put into the back of a very old styled stagecoach drawn by a black horse.

All the members were wearing black satin robes with red trim and looked like they had renaissance-era tunics, boots, gloves, etc. on underneath and cowls over their faces, reminiscent of executioner hoods with slits for the eyes.

One thing I noticed about the men who took me away is that they all wore chains with key pendants as necklaces, and each member had a different key. They were swirly and varied in color from brass, to copper, to pewter - all with a rustic patina as if they were hundreds of years old. See pic related for some similar styling for a better visual. My grandfather was a locksmith and collected old locks and keys and I loved playing with them as a child.

In any case, as I entered the buggy a hood was put over my head; akin to the likeness of my ravisseurs (minus the eye slits). I felt the bumps of cobblestone beneath the wooden wheels as the horse trotted along the streets during twilight hours. Before I knew it I was removed from the coach, stumbling due to being unable to see, and was pushed to a cave in the side of a mountain. This cave had a large wooden door, similar to what would be seen in a medieval dungeon. It was made of a very thick, hard, dark wood and had brass linings weathered with a heavy patina. It was obviously something of great quality, and clearly hid something greater than just a cave.

The entrance was opened with an audible creak which echoed throughout the forest, and the dim light of the moon shone just enough for me to see another door behind the first, but this one looked modern. It was metallic in structure, a port that would have been the envy among commercial bankers and vault keepers.
>>
>>17763639

My freshmen year of college I tried LSD for the first time, completely changed who I was. Happy, positive, motivated.

That summer, my best friend, who was in the group that took the LSD with me, thought all my thinking had become "full of shit". We went to this spot in the woods that I had always consider a place of power. He gave me salvia to smoke and it was a terrible, terrifying experience. He fucked with me too. I owed him a little bit of money, like 100 bucks, and blew up at me one day for not having paid him back when I was paying my way through college and he was unemployed and smoking free weed from me all the time. He actually had the nerve to say something about how I spend all my money in drugs when he was using almost half of my stash.

After that I lost confidence in myself and now I'm 27 and I have a whole host of anxiety and depressive disorders that I self medicate with alcohol and benzodiazepines.

Around March of last year my fiancee urged me to see a counselor. We live in a very small town and we both hate it. My counselor never gave me any advice or seemed interested in anything I had to say, and abruptly quit his job. He would complain to me about his job during my visits to him. I decided to try the psychiatrist at that same clinic. At first he was great. Prescribed me some klonopin which kept me from having non-stop panic attacks all day.

One day he suggests I have ahdh and depression and puts me on amphetamines and lexapro. I became so anxious that no amount of klonopin would help me. I became suicidal and stopped taking everything at once. Now I feel like a shell of my former self and I just go through the motions. Benzos are the only thing that make me feel like I used to and suppress those and a thousand other humiliating or disappointing memories. I tried mushrooms and found them to be a great experience, but with a horrible come-down, as though I have been abandoned by God when they ware off.

Any advice there?
>>
File: hooded.jpg (31KB, 400x494px) Image search: [Google]
hooded.jpg
31KB, 400x494px
Two of the hooded men forced the heavy door open and I was rushed into a monolithic room, skillfully carved from the mountainside. No words, and there had been very little speech during the entirety of my journey. What I had heard sounded like a cut up dialect of vulgar Latin - a potentially engineered cant among the hooded men that I couldn't quite comprehend.

As I was pushed through shoulders-first into the room, torches were lit by members in a circle and I was pushed to my knees. I could see, adorning the circular lining of the ceiling (just a little under two meters high) were Latin phrases with crude spelling. "KLAVIS OREA" was one that stuck out, which I assume was a rough variant of the classical Latin, "Clavis aurea," literally translating to 'golden key,' but the context is applied to the discovery of hidden and/or mysterious meanings in texts, especially those of a theological, philosophical, or alchemical stock.

The largest lettering consisted of raised stone text reading, "FRETERNITATOM KLAVIKARIS" -- obviously a cognate of, "Brotherhood of key/locksmiths." I hadn't taken Latin in years but this is some rudimentary stuff. Anyway, a wooden box was placed in front of me, and on it were numerous brass nuggets attached to small metal posts to act as pivot points for the pieces to spin. As they spun, others would spin as well as if they were attached, and only spinning them in the proper sequence would solve this strange puzzle I was given.

"Solve." A stern voice spoke up from behind a mask. I looked at the box and looked around at everyone else. I was in awe at what was going on until I heard the crackling of the deep speech once more, but this time louder and more angry. "Solve! Solve!" I could feel my heartbeat racing as I looked down at the box presented to me.
>>
File: 1406774677091.jpg (71KB, 660x510px) Image search: [Google]
1406774677091.jpg
71KB, 660x510px
>>
I started to flip pieces until I found the proper algorithm. It didn't take long and it was common sense once you figured it out. I wish I could draw a picture of it, because I had never seen anything like it. As I solved it, the pieces fell into the box. The top unhinged and a key, similar to those worn around the necks of everyone around me, lie alone in the box.

"Take." I was instructed, this time in a less abrasive manner. Just as I had wrapped my fingers around the key, with the swish of two robes, two members of the 'brotherhood' had grabbed each of my arms and pulled me to my feet. The (seemingly) head figure stood before me and pulled off his mask. His face reminded me of my grandfather from when he was alive, but with a few minor differences. Maybe my brain was trying to recreate his image but struggled since it had been well over 10 years since he died.

Continuing to speak in short, choppy commands, he asked me, struggingly so, if I would partake in an 'apprenticeship'. Of course I obliged - partly out of curiosity and partly out of fear of what these strange men in cloaks would do to me if I declined. Just as quickly as I was brought into this strange place, I was removed. We returned outside where I was cloaked in what reminded me of burlap dyed black. My attire given to me from an old oaken wardrobe from within our 'tomb' consisted of a tunic, mask, pants, and sandals made of the same, ropey, hemp-like material.

I was now in new garb and was quickly instructed to follow two of the unnamed men into the woods, towards a trail that was unfamiliar to me, despite the fact that the scenery looked identical to the region in which I currently reside. I stuck close as we crept through the treeline by the light of the moon, and watched a large SUV drive by. It seemed to stop at a small shack and men clad in suits and freemason aprons stepped out and into the small building, dimly lit with red lamps.
>>
>>17766712
I was instructed to, "follow," as we bounded past the trail, near the vicinity of the structure. I remember hearing someone shout something about a "supreme order," before one of the men got underneath the vehicle parked outside engaged in an activity of which I was not a part. As we sat motionless, within earshot yet still outside of the visual spectrum of the men in the outpost, I was able to hear the fearful questioning of children asking when they'd be allowed to leave.

This went on for what felt like a long time, until whatever sexual pedophilic ritual was completed and the men returned to their vehicle, which was parked next to a ravine by the mountain, roughly 30-40 meters above a creek bed. The car started, sputtered, and moved forward towards a nearly 90 degree curve, but it wasn't steering, nor was it stopping. The speed picked up as the vehicle disappeared into the night, yet the sounds of it rolling over multiple times drowned out the faint screaming from the men trapped inside.

The last associate who stood with me pointed towards them. I instinctively traversed in the direction of the crash and slowly climbed my way down the mountain diagonally. It was very steep and I could see the lifeless bodies of the men sitting in the SUV. I had to make sure they were dead, and then made my way back to the building.
>>
As I approached along the side of the same treeline near the road we had walked before, my "partner," was leading three children, presumably recaptured from the building from earlier, towards the same wagon which had taken me from my home only moments before. They were rushed in and sent off with two of our own members into the night, but seemed happy to see such creepy men in strange robes.

Everything after that is mostly a blur, but I'm hoping if I continually think about it tonight it will continue.
>>
Reminder that this is a dream thread, not an RP thread.
>>
>>17766650
Well I'm kinda putting up with some similar shit myself by accepting the fact smoking weed through the day instead of pills works a lot better. I had an amazing mushroom trip a year ago, bought some again recently and had an interesting time besides the third when I tried with company for the first time and he was a bit of a shitty mess and decided to drink before for some reason. I'm going to take mushrooms or something with that warm high when I'm with someone I actually appreciate though, maybe that's how you're meant to see how to keep that feeling around.
>>
Reminder also that drug shit isn't /x/
>>
>>17767297
I don't think we use drugs in the same way man
>>
i get sleep paralysis often, normally if i just keep my eyes closed and dont try to move im fine i just feel constricted. most recently i feel the numbness in my feet and almost instantly I'm under (normally it takes a while for me to start hallucinating) but with my eyes still open i hear banging on my closed door. so naturally i close my eyes, while i am i feel. tapping like someone drumming on the edge of my bed. probably not the worst experience but this one messed with me for some reason.
>>
>>17767280
>accepting the fact smoking weed through the day instead of pills works a lot better.

Doesn't work for me, weed makes me too sleepy and fucks up my ability to concentrate. Only benzos clear my mind, unfortunately. I do enjoy smoking cannabis for recreational purposes but it only exacerbates my anxiety problems. Any experience with Salvia? I'm fairly convinced that the stuff has a negative possibly permanent effect on anyone who uses it, based on everyone I know who used to seems to never have their shit together, judging this from a group of about 8 people I'm close to, the 4 of us that tried salvia all seemed to develop some kind of paranoia or anxiety problems, and we only tried it a few times.
>>
>>17767280

I did appreciate your original reply a lot though if there was any confusion on that
>>
>>17725606
This dream happend like a week ago and now it's all blurry, but i remember the creepy part.
>Somewhere being chased by something
>Dream kinda cuts off and now I'm in a swamp area with a friend(I think so. Dunno who though).
>Find a white ring in the mud and I kneel down to pick it up
>As I take it I hear a noice
>look up to see a white creature sitting there and it's angry
>Bolt it and tell the person I was with to run
>I wake up
My dreams switch all the time. It's like I wake up without opening my eyes for 1 sec and then fall back asleep straight in another nightmare. Haven't had a dream in years, but nightmares are nice too. Better than nothing.
>>
Every time I'm getting conscious in dream I wake up right away. Happened three times in a row yesterday. Anyone know why?
>>
Had a nightmare just last night that I wrote into my dream journal:
June 3,
I was in a neighborhood where the residents are waiting for the repair of a downed helicopter so they can leave the area. Heavy overcast weather. Around the chopper site, I see a big guy that's one of the neighbors looking generally creepy and suspicious. There is tension between the neighbors. I am apparently a woman and a mother to a little girl.
That night my daughter and I go outside our home for something. When we turn to head back inside, that strange guy from earlier is standing at the landing of our stairwell, staring at us from inside the house through the main doorway. The man's head is cocked to one side and his stare is vacant.
One of the soldiers from the chopper is with us and he begins to fire at the intruder, but to no effect. I run toward the right side of the house with the girl and we hear the firefight continue inside the house.
We open a cellar door on the side of the house that leads to some underground tunnels that we built as part of the house. They lead around and up to the roof of the house. As we reach the ladder at the end, the intruder grabs me down. He is now visibly deformed, almost unrecognizable. His hands have no thumbs, and they are split down the middle of the remaining four fingers. But he isn't the only thing deforming, reality itself begins to unravel moment by moment. Existence becomes more and more abstract. The last thing I remember was that the intruder, my daughter, and I only existed as groups of concentric circles on a flat square plane.
>>
File: awwshitson.gif (918KB, 500x248px) Image search: [Google]
awwshitson.gif
918KB, 500x248px
>>17768192
Last week's nightmare is probably more interesting:
May 27,
Can't remember the full extent of the nightmare, feel like I repressed the more gruesome details. My aunt came to my door in the middle of the night, begging that I let her spend the night as the house that her family lives in has no heating and there is an unprecedented blizzard tonight. Her family is still at her house so I call them. The members of her family had apparently gone insane in the cold weather. My uncle crawled to my doorstep with mad ramblings about how his body would be a proper sacrifice to the snow. In a crabwalk position, he proceeded to tear open his own body with a large knife in a straight line from head to pelvis. I don't remember what the others of the family had done but I remember being in utter terror of what they had become.

I walked out of my house into the snow, and under a streetlight I saw a black figure. I knew this was the avatar of the terror that had caused this whole incident. The creature was completely black in every feature. It wore a black robe and on its head was a crown of black horns. It had black eyes and black sharp teeth. It started towards me, but instead of running I began to approach. The terror in the dream began to climax but once the figure was a few inches from me the dread plateaud. At that moment I grabbed its head and bit deep into its mouth with my own.
Then I woke up
>>
>>17768019
Something about it triggers your brain.
>>
>Industrial setting
>Surrounded by scrap electronics
>There are three people with me
>I don't know them
>Something falls over and we all look at it
>Some kind of robot
>Its body was segmented into its head, torso, and limbs
>Its face looked young
>Like a baby
>Its hands can best be described as deer antlers
>Long, curved, and slotted for some reason
>It gets up as we're all looking at it
>Someone says something about blades/knives
>It starts moving towards us
>Jittery movement
>Someone opened a door near us
>I ran through
>It almost got me
>I kept running
>I didn't look back
>I found another door
>This one didn't have a door knob
>I went through
>Closed it behind me
>I kept going until I found a stairwell
>I thought about jumping down to get away but Instead decided to slide down on rail
>Get a floor down and stop
>Man in suit comes through door
>Says to me "Do you need to see the counselor?"
>I shake my head no
>Just sat there until I woke up
>>
>>17768019
That happens to everybody, you have to train yourself in order to NOT wake up. The most effective technique is to spin around as the dream begins to fade, or focus on your hands.
>>
>>17725606
feminism is cancer
>>
>>17725606
I haven't had a dream in 20 years ever since my head injuries. I miss them very much.
>>
>>17769395
What did you do?
>>
>>17767983
Thanks, and I'm only reverberating thoughts that I think keep me going, might not work for everyone.

Salvia and legal highs are fucked up I'm sure, never taken them though. I remember when I was younger and I huffed deodorant a shitload, kinda forgot about it until I re-experienced a recurring part in a mushroom trip, some alien/aborigine sounding shit that drowned my audio perception. I tried to listen to make sense of it, then it pulled away and molded into the sounds of the sea, the feeling was still kinda there so I walk closer and made my way across the sand. All I could hear was the waves crashing against each other, and then a really pleasant trip for the rest of the day until I went to bed. Makes me think a lot about the people that used to (and still do) use good hallucinogenics to treat a large variety of mental problems, some with 90%+ success rates, sometimes apparently curing bipolar cases. But seeing as there's a huge taboo on drugs the best kind of help you can hope for in that regard is taking drugs with actually decent like-minded people.

The alternative is government treatment, which seems to be abysmal from my experience and just about any other sane person I've spoke to. I've no idea how hard it is to get off the heavier stuff though. Plenty of weed and knowing I can order mushrooms when I'm getting overstimulated and heading for a breakdown is my way of doing things anyway, my paranoia and depression has never been better.

Anyway let me know if you have any more interesting dreams, it is a dream thread after all
>>
Idiot
>>
Dream a little dream of me
>>
I dream of a run down massive city,Windows busted out of buildings,some are crumbling apart. It's always night time,no stars,no moon tho oddly lit as if there was,no power to the city but small fires can be seen in barrels and out of some of the windows of the decaying city.

First time I was there I had a guide with me who was showing me around,it was a woman with blond hair,she had it back in a poney tail and looked to be about to her shoulders.She always walked slow and casuses. She showed where to go and where not to go. We came across a steel door in a parking garage, the ones that only open from one side. I could hear many voices crying out for me to open the door and help them,that they were hurt but my guide grabbed my hand and told me " Don't that's the Damned"
She was only there the first time and has never showed again,I always get a feeling of dread when I think about her in the dreams,as if some thing happens to her.

The place always trys to sneak into other dreams as well,I'll walk into a house and then walk right out to a street in the city.

I have these dreams for about 15 years or so.
>>
i had a dream where a guy in a fursuit was trying to chase me in an old town that i used to live in. thoughts on this?
>>
>>17771816
yiff in hell
>>
>>17725606
MMG MAYBACH MUSIC!
>>
hi i posted >>>17772252
anyone got this?
>>
File: dreamworld.png (221KB, 963x845px) Image search: [Google]
dreamworld.png
221KB, 963x845px
>>17725606
I remember a dream from long ago. It was an area that felt suburban but not neatly spaced out. Wooden pathways leading to various homes and streets seemingly randomly placed in a hilly grassland. I was with people but I didn't know them. They weren't human but they were familiar as if we were good friends. It was a night at a bar then all of us walked home to hang out more.

The strangeness of it was that when I woke I knew that I had not dreamed of myself. I never felt like myself in the dream, the only time this has happened for ones I can remember. My "friends" weren't human but not creatures I could recognize as a mishmash of shows and stories. I feel that if I were to attempt to recollect and draw one I would just taint it with something currently in the media.

It felt like the most real dream I have ever had and nothing like it has happened since. It was almost as if I was just watching someone else's night play out.
>>
I had one that really bothered me, but wasn't that scary.

It was about halfway through the dream, I can't remember exactly what I was meant to be doing, but I was in the middle of a busy city surrounded by people. I looked around and, through all the other thoughts going through my head, I distinctly remember thinking 'This isn't real.' Then everyone stopped walking. I saw one person looking at me. It walked towards me and as I tried to look at its face, the harder it got. I know it had one, but it changed so much and so strangely that I could never pick out any features. It said "You shouldn't know.", then the world melted and I woke up.

It didn't seem dangerous at all, but it just bothered me so much. Any ideas?
>>
Just had a vivid dream last night that seemed quite surreal, like one of those dreams that seem you just know are important for some reason or another.

All I can remember is me walking out of my workplace (McD's) during an overnight shift so its pitch black outside. (There was more to the dream beforehand but this is where I start remembering so its just hazey at best)

Seemed to be no outside lights on at all apart from the one lamppost leading from the entrance of the restaurant to the carpark. Which is odd because normally the place is flooded with street lights and ambient light from the carpark.

Take a seat on one of the outside tables in the pitch black. Look back and see the rest of my coworkers gathered in some type of party / function while a couple of managers are busy cooking food (probably for the party) in the kitchen. It was kinda like they took over the place for the night to hold some sort of celebration and I had left to get some alone time (which is pretty normal behavior for me since I can only stand that crap for n longer than a couple hours).

One of the coworkers that I've had feelings for in the past walks out and spots me. Takes a seat right beside me and we naturally start talking. And we kinda have this conversation without words, like a telepathic / body language hybrid is the closest I could describe it. And we kind of come to this understanding of sorts. I clear some things up with her and she does the same from her PoV since its been really awkward between us recently. It was oddly therapeutic and felt like I had let go of a huge burden during the dream and when I finally woke up afterwards.

I pull out a ciggy from my jacket (which is REALLY weird since I never smoke) and light it up. The whole thing pretty much burns through my fingers in less than a few moments; so I turn to her feeling really confused about the cig and then she simply wasn't there anymore. Looking back at the restaurant one last time before I wake up.
>>
>>17772908
Sleep paralysis
>>
Two days in a row I have had this dream where I'm in a new house with a lot of rooms. Sometimes my parents and siblings are there and sometimes I'm alone. Although the house feels tiny it seems like I keep finding new rooms and mention to someone that there are so many rooms someone can get lost.
Now comes the weird part. There's a part of the house that has two rooms adjacent to each other. One room is really ditry and the other one is really bright and clean but cold. The dirty room has some sort of monsters inside and the word demon comes into my head. The cole room has aliens (lol). I don't know if I knew this before or I just discovered it, but somehow this discovery doest not surprise me. Before I woke up, I saw that my current roommate was visiting and I showed him these two rooms.
Some other bits that I remember are that house is near a beach because I go out and watch the sunset. There are cats in my house (lots of kittens) which isn't surprising since I love cats.

This is my first post on this board lol
>>
Last night I 'woke up' from a dream like 8 times before I actually woke up for real.
it was wack
>>
>>17756041
>odd
>>
>>17773617
The demons represent your bad side or worries and the aliens your good side or hopes.
>>
I often dream future events, be it hours, days, or years before they happen verbatim.
Often watching myself in the third person, free to move around the scene but never able to interact.

I also have problems with lucid dreams that I lose my hold on and can't wake myself from.
>>
File: 1464963678387.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1464963678387.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
>was dreaming i was on vaccation
>place was called Aschberg
>people around me suddenly freaked out
>screaming "There. That's the Mirror in the Sky"
>got trampled down
>look up to the sun
>next to the sun was a little shining dot, almost like a star but in the middle of the day?
>took several pictures
>turned out to be fucked up pictures of i don't know what, mostly distorted faces
>pics looked almost like - picrelated.jpg

Now the part that i don't get.

Aschberg is an actual place in germany. Never heard of it before.

There is a book called "Mirror in the Sky" Really never heard of it. Its about an alternate planet earth.

found the picrelated.jpg few days after having that dream.
>>
>>17773011
I can only imagine you're about to have a dark realisation about what you thought was real, probably something that could entirely change your outlook on the world. Either that or you carry on being the person that "shouldn't know".

>>17773114
Sounds like a message to let you know things are pretty much going to be cleared up between you when you next see eachother.

>>17774365
Sounds like an interesting ability, you might need to let yourself be guided instead of feeling as if you're in total control, for now anyway.

I remember one time I woke from a weird dream that isn't in my memory right now, or might not have been a comprehensible dream at all. I just remember waking up with an overwhelming taste of salt in my mouth, I go to the toilet and drink some water, and the flavour goes shortly after. Later that night, my mum's drunk friend tried to make his own dish, which was something that he rarely ever did. He finally passed me a bowl of whatever the fuck he made, and it was maybe the saltiest meal I'd ever tasted. That confused me more than enough anyway, I hope you find a good use for your 'gift'.

>>17774778
Some dreams are potent enough to pull things deep from your sub/unconscious into plain sight. You should read that book if you haven't already.
>>
had a dream last night where i kept trying to kill some type of evil man who kept coming back to life and multiplied at one point
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 261x268px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 261x268px
About how much does one need to write in a dream journal? And how should I typically be writen like? In the first person?

I want to be a better lucid sleeper but I don't know how to keep a dream journal well. Are there any other small tricks I should know about or are the majority of those just bullshit?
>>
Not sure who's still in this thread, but I've been having a reoccurring dream for a few years now. It wont always be exactly the same, but the common thread is that there's always a flood happening, or it in the aftermath of one. Any insights?
>>
>Be two weeks ago
>Have dream about skyping this guy
>Have been doing love chants nothing really serious
>Messing around on omegle and meet someone
>We talk for 5 hours straight
>Plan to skype
>in the mean time he sends me a picture of himself, looks familiar but I can't place it
>We go to skype and it's like we've known each other forever laughing and saying sweet things
>Day two of skype and it hits me
>He's the exact replica of the man I met in my dream

Soooo what is this? I have had visions in dreams before but it usually ends up with a dead family member.
Would love some kind of closure or explaination
>>
>>17775461
You yearn to unleash your hidden feelings.
>>
File: shadows.jpg (377KB, 1218x657px) Image search: [Google]
shadows.jpg
377KB, 1218x657px
>>17725606
I've had nightmares for the past 6 months now.
I've noticed it usually consists of 6 to 7 shadows,
taking place in a heavily wooded area,
one shadow being considerably larger than the rest with sharp angled horns, and VIVID images of human torture. I can't look away, all I can do is throw up from witnessing the events. Its always a monochromatic scheme.

*These nightmares were more intense while I was at a mental hospital in UT*

pic. related
>>
>>17775320
>how much to write?
Anything you can remember; the more the better. On bad days my entries are very short. A few are only one or two words long.

>how to write it?
However you're comfortable writing. Mine are mainly in first person because most of my dreams are in first person.

As far as small tricks, they're mostly just bonuses. The most important part is that you write them as often as you can and as soon as you can.
>>
>>17775320
Brains work in totally unique ways for each person, I wouldn't write down/draw my dreams unless they naturally inspired writing or a drawing. Obsessive people like myself can keep mental tabs on dreams that intrigue me, if you have a clear mind this allows the sub/unconscious to do its thing a lot easier.
>>
I saw this dream where I saw this gorgeous definitely overweight woman and I decided to make a move on her. I just stated that I think we should do it. I thought she wouldn't be very experienced on flirting and social games. Then she started to asking me some questions. I can't remember them correctly but the first two made it clear that I really am the one lacking in that field.

I felt like she was giving me good tips on how to interact with someone I want to have sex with.
She told me I have one more chance and insulted me with her third question which i just laughed off. She seemed to accept that as right answer.
Then I had to ask her a question and I just asked how are you. She mocked the tone of me saying it and the question.

Then we started kissing. It felt fucking real and I could even feel the saliva on my skin while we were at it. I could feel the suction made by her mouth and even her breath. I could feel her weight like it was fucking real while she was on top of me. Feeling her with my hands felt real.
Most of the times it felt pleasant but while she was on top of me her skin felt weird in a non human way.

Then I heard footsteps and we wen't hiding in some room. I was pretty sure they could hear us both running there. She went to the toher room where those people came and I was being called there. I don't remember if it was her or someone else in the room. I thought about picking some cutlery i saw in that room before going there but it looked like I couldn't do any damage with it if I had to. I just had this feeling something wasn't alright. I checked the next room peeking at the doorway.
>>
>>17777458
I peeked first before entering the room and I saw these old people on a sofa and I thought they would be her grandparents or something. They asked me some question and I knew I was fucked at that point. Like i was set a trap and now they got me. Then I looked around and I saw three beings sitting in chairs next to a table. They were looking straight at me and their over sized heads and proportions scared the shit out of me.
They were more 2D than and I couldn't see really any depth in them.

Then I started walking back to the other rooms I came from and I woke up. Then my alarm starts ringing. Felt like meeting a fucking succubus.

Lately I have had these dreams where I can feel stuff like it was fucking real. Sometimes even more real than being at awakened state.
>>
>>17776075
Nightmares are a sign you are struggling to live.
When you dream of beautiful things that can never be, it means you've given up and are not long for this world.
>>17777418
>Brains work in totally unique ways for each person
No they don't, neither do eyes or stomachs. If you remember your dreams they have failed in their function, which is mainly to eradicate invalid associations made during waking hours.
>>
>>17777471
It's actually pretty terrifying that this line of thinking could be mainstream in 50 years or less if we don't pull our shit together as a collective
>>
>>17777471
>No they don't, neither do eyes or stomachs. If you remember your dreams they have failed in their function, which is mainly to eradicate invalid associations made during waking hours.

You literally pulled this out of your ass. No one really knows why we dream. And even if brains themselves aren't totally unique to each person, dreams are.
>>
My roommate is always telling me about the fucked up trippy dreams he has at night. I swear he can't go a week without having some nonsensical nightmare and telling me about it in vivid detail. Truth be told, I'm a little jealous. I never remember my dreams, only on very rare occasions. But this fucker dreams and remembers them almost nightly. It's made me start to wonder can certain steps be taken or techniques applied that could induce dreaming?

Growing up I was told eating chocolate before bed would give you nightmares. I can't say if it's true or not, but my head says it's superstitious bullshit.
>>
>>17777733
It's definitely bullshit.

Source: chocolate eater.
>>
File: 1459261938253[1].png (126KB, 496x290px) Image search: [Google]
1459261938253[1].png
126KB, 496x290px
>>17725606
I keep having these dreams where I am back in elementary school when I was 6-8 years old. However, I have all my memories from the present. Imagine being able to be an expert in calculus yet you are learning about multiplication. For some reason he's always there, my childhood friend that i have not seen in almost 10 years. The last dream I tried to make contact with with saying I am from the future, however before I can finish I get sucked into a worm hole and I wake up.
What is going on guys?
>>
>>17777924
You miss your friend and wish to get into contact with him again.
>>
>>17773716
>>17777777
layered dreams, never agai
>>
>>17773716
Dreamception
>>
I guess I should be thankful that I rarely have dreams, and when I do they tend to be just weird at the time, then funny the more I think about them. I had two short ones that I remember really well. If anyone wants to interpret, please do.

First one is a stupid one
>Stoner friend rolls a blunt
>Hands it to me
>Think "I need to hide this"
>Go to my room, shut door
>Paper unrolls
>Weed falls everywhere
>Wake up

Second one, a bit more serious, had it a few days after I graduated high school
>Sitting in class
>Doing usual shit, taking notes
>Realize I graduated
>I shouldn't be here
>ohfuckimluciddreaming.xml
>Start looking around classroom
>Teacher and classmates notice, they all look worried
>Teacher asks if I'm okay
>Say "This isn't real"
>Looking around rapidly, keep saying "This isn't real" louder and louder
>Look back at classmates
>They're all gone
>Look back to front of room
>Teacher is gone too
>Alone in empty classroom
>Wake up

The second one still bugs me.
>>
Give me some lucid dreaming techniques, and no mystical BS i don't believe in that shit.
>>
>>17779983
I can only interpret the first one as paranoia ruining your high every time you smoke, the next time you're with your stoner friend you should let your guard down and actually let yourself relax, that's assuming he's a cool guy anyway.

The second one is interesting, I have a really hard time reading lucid dreams as my version of lucid dreaming is just letting yourself be immersed in your own weird world, letting your essence consciously unravel by the manipulation of your own unconscious, something like that anyway.

It seems like you were expecting your emotions/life to change drastically after finishing college, then you had that dream where you realised that wasn't going to happen. You still had that feeling that you blamed on going through education, but you didn't have to go back to class, you panicked and didn't know what to do with yourself, then you woke up and have been carrying that feeling with you since.

Did you go on to do further education?
>>
>>17781349
Also on the note of lucid dreams, I'd like to hear the dreams of people who have good control of it. I could never stop myself from flying and waking up when I was younger, my best dream like that I managed to fly around the village I live in, except I could see myself, and I was hovering to heights of about 10 feet. I had my legs folded and arms relaxed on my knees in a standard meditation position, this was maybe around the few months when I kept trying to meditate in my younger years.

Anyway, with that kind of lucid dream I remember only having the will to go from one place to another, so naturally I flew around, and enjoyed the mishmashed dream version of my surrounding area. I haven't had any dreams like that for a while, and never know how to ride them out besides my natural reaction, it seems like actively trying to fully control your dreams just makes people wake up every time. Then again, for almost 2 years I've fully acknowledged and been trying to close the gap between my dream self and real self after having some very weird nightmares.

If there are any strong lucid dreamers that would be confident enough to share their indulgences, I'd quite like to try interpret them.
>>
I had a the same dream I had a while back. It's only my second time so I don't know if it's a recurring thing.

But basically I begin to interact with a very pale bond girl named Shandy at which point I somehow become her(I'm a dude). In both dreams I know that if I kill myself as her I'll be able to be myself again so I walk out into the ocean to drown, but 2 Shandys try to prevent me from killing myself.

Because I become someone else the dream may have to do with individuality/conformity but then the suicide bothers me. I have never contemplated suicide, nor had any significant depression either
>>
>>17727733
Lol. Nice digits, also.
>>
>>17781522
No one gives a shit about dubs here.
>>
>>17781484

Does any part of the dream correlate with any experiences you've had before?
Shandy resemble some one you know or the beach somewhere you've been before, for instance?
Do you have any siblings?
>>
>>17781603
Not really, I never had any drowning experiences and I've been to a beach before, but it wasn't the same one.

Shandy doesn't look like anyone I really know, even though I went to school with 2 albino girls. I have a brother with dark hair so that doesn't change much
>>
Okay, I have had this reoccurring location in my dreams.
Ever since I was 16, once every couple months I will have a dream where, no matter where I am, I will end up walking over a sandy hill, follow a stream of white water, and end up at a body of water similar to a lake or bay with very cold water and almost white sand.
Anytime I am there, I want to go in the water, but I am afraid except for the one time I was with a group of people and we all swam together.
Sometimes the shore is empty, sometimes there are a couple people, but they never seem to show any emotion, and all just mope around.
Sometimes when I want to take people to the shore, I wake up before I get there, and so I am conscious of this shore in my dream but I never recognize it as being a dream.

I never drown in this body of water, but I have had dreams where someone close to me has drowned in different bodies of water, and I go in after him but I can never find him.
>>
>>17781484
>>17781902

You struggle with gender identity or homosexual tendencies which you simultaneously wish to indulge and punish yourself for.
>>
>>17781971
Bruh, if anything, he'd be transgendered, not gay.
>>
>>17781997
>gender identity or
>>
>>17781484
Can you tell us about who you are, your religious perspective, what kind of person you are?
>>
>>17781902
Have you had issues with conformity?
What are your desires in life and are you achieving those things?
>>
>>17781916
When everyone swam together were they happy?

Can you tell us about your religious perspective, and what activities do you do that involve other people? Can you tell us about activities that you want to do?
>>
>>17777733
If you wish to increase your chances of having a dream you must smoke tobacco shortly before bed.
>>
>>17782097
Yes, when everyone swam together everyone was happy, and we just took our shoes off and went in with clothes on.
I am agnostic, but I lean towards Wiccan beliefs and practices since my grandmother introduced me.
My family is Presbyterian, so I grew up being taught about God, but my idea is different: There is a shapeless God that created the big bang, who had created elements, controlled evolution, and is controlling multiple universes to create a perfect one, and we are spirits that enter the Summerland (a Wiccan version of the afterlife). So it's a mix of science and religion.
I do concert and marching band, theatre, book club, and go on little adventures with my boyfriend.
I specifically want to move out and start my own life, that's the biggest thing, I'm always planning my pets, how I will decorate my house, my career, my wardrobe, ect.
>>
>>17782150
Okay. My impression of the recurring dream is that it relates to people you know. The drownings are when they become distant from you or the group, and everyone swimming together is when things for this group of people are going well. The dreams are time-dependent, and will reflect recent events with the group of people. It could be a religious group or something like that.
>>
>>17782150
>I'm always planning my pets

What?
>>
>>17782794
Yeah man, I want a calico cat named Dr.Frankenstein
>>
>>17781971
>>17782091

I'm gay, actually! But I'm not trans. Obviously conformity does come into play trying to fit in when you know you're different, but nothing recently

I want to get into marketing/advertising/public relations, and right now I have a entry level computer job at an office doing my best to be noticed.
>>
File: horribleidea.gif (974KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
horribleidea.gif
974KB, 500x281px
So my fiance died a while ago (decade) I haven't moved on but now I can barely even dream about her anymore..like I try to start the dream while I'm awake but I just fall asleep and that's it no dream.

Last night I had a weird dream that made me feel weird that I dreamt about another woman.

>lay down and begin to try to dream about fiance
>doesn't work and I fall asleep
>wake up and I'm in a classroom, it feels like I'm in either high school or college..there's no teacher
>tons of students but we are in a 4 desk square and there is one girl right in front of me
>she's standing and looking down at me but smiling shyly
>she gives me a paper with like emojis of her ..just super small with writing..she likes me
>I look up and somehow we are now in the middle of nowhere like on farm land but nothing is planted so it's just dirt..
>i'm with the girl
>I look in the distance and I see the school with kids walking around
>I turn to girl and she holds my hand
>I know she's holding my hand but I can't feel it
>I feel like we are super isolated from everyone
>I look back at the school and now even though the school is pretty far away I can see the kids....they are just staring at us not moving
>it's like the school is getting darker but nothing is changing to make it darker...I feel something behind me like I'm being tugged backwards
>I'm trying to turn around to see the new girl but I can't like something is forcing me to stay looking forward
>when I yank my hand away from the girl I wake up abruptly
>immediately feeling I feel when I wake up is I shouldn't have had that dream

any ideas? It's very vivid.
>>
File: 1451368311963.png (380KB, 359x425px) Image search: [Google]
1451368311963.png
380KB, 359x425px
This is the most vivid, oldest dream i can remember. I had it when i was around five. The first part i can remember is that me and my childhood friends are sliding down this giant cement funnels down into a dark tunnel. I slide for a while but then i come out of it. I'm in this giant factory with lots of metal pipes everywhere. Now that i think of it it reminds me a lot of aperture science from the portal games. Any interpreters know if any of this means anything?
>>
>>17728007
Write down some of the names of the places you go and the people you meet. An interesting introspective experience a dream can be, especially if it ever turned out that the dimension speculation was true.

Recording your dreams also helps you loosen up and have more control over them.
>>
>>17783453
Are you an older guy, or were you made a widower young? Sucks either way.
>>
Been lurking this thread for a bit, but wasn't sure how to start. This shit has been happening to me since i was young but i could never actually explain it. I guess it's basically like, some nights i'll close my eye's (it takes me a while to even fall asleep) and ill slowly feel parts of my body go numb to the point where i cant control it. I know im not asleep, and then there's times ill see myself, projecting maybe? im not even sure. I just want some kind of explanation, it scares the fuck out of me. it happened again just a few days ago, i immediately opened my eyes realizing what was happening, waited a little then closed them again to slowly feel my body slowly numbing again. It's a really weird sensation, and i just needed to get this out there. Haven't tell anyone else about this.
>>
There seem to be different "worlds" that exist in my dreams, each with their own discreet narrative and characters. Every night I find myself in one of these and instantly remember everything that has occurred up to that point as I live out a "chapter" in the dream. One of these is an alternate version of my waking life in which everything goes well for me. In another world it's the opposite: everything that could possibly go wrong for me, realistically speaking, does so.
On the other hand there are about three worlds that I enter that have nothing to do with my reality whatsoever. When I'm in these dreams I feel as if I am watching someone else's life through their eyes, with all their knowledge and thoughts.

I've been curious about this phenomenon for a while and wonder if it's unique to me or if it has some kind of paranormal connection. Dreams I have have always deeply influenced my mood after I wake up–I'm sure that's not unique but there are days where it's impossible for me to be in a good mood due to having a bad dream the night before.
>>
>>17784277
it sounds like you're falling asleep
>>
>>17784297
Trust me, its not
>>
>>17784299
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis
>>
>>17725940

stop following contemporary garbage "culture"
>>
>>17725606
I had a case of sleep paralysis last weekend at a buddies house, at least thats what i think happened. I thought it was just a dream, but my friend let me know what i saw really happened. I remember trying to stay asleep and thinking i was dreaming. Then in the dream i was alseep, and i slowly began to open my eyes. When i did, i saw some big black cloud sitting on a chair very close to me, but out of my peripheral vision. I wasnt sure what it was, but i know that intended to do harm. I thinking it was just a dream, started to call to my friend to wake me up. It started as a quiet, "hey will you come and shake me awake?" as it got closer i got louder and louder and louder. Eventually i woke myself screaming. my friend was shitting him myself at this point, apparently i'd been screaming for minutes and he just got to get out to me.
>>
File: th.jpg (17KB, 300x172px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
17KB, 300x172px
this is freak me out i keep can't forget this story i never read this and i going to have a same dream in a week and 10 dreams story
>>
and dream school
>>
>>17777458
ur a chubby chaser
>>
>on bridge
>with other people
>jump off expecting to die
>dont
>tell other guy to jump
> jumps, dies horribly

I felt inconvenienced at him dying. As if he was pathetic for not being able to do what i can do
>>
a question to those who can lucid dream
if a melody appears in a lucid dream can you remember it afterwards?
if so, is it a matter of being lucid or just being good at remembering dreams?
>>
May I have an interpretation please? If so, thank you. My dream begins with me picking up some family from an old dilapidated school when some large black wolves start attacking the students of the school, my family included. I manage to fight off some of the wolves while we escape to our truck. I get injured carrying my sister because she's too little to run long distances. Everyone makes it into the truck but I get caught and savagely eaten while my family watches in horror.
So any interpretations for it?
>>
>>17785063
Has anyone been hounding your family lately?
>>
>>17785080
Not that I know of, maybe its unknown to them as well.
>>
>>17784944
An original song, or any song?
>>
This thread is kill in just a couple more posts, so I made a new one. >>17786335
>>
For any newfags, /x/'s bump limit seems to be 310 posts.
>>
And this is now post #310
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.