[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

War Dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: War.jpg (87KB, 700x457px)
War.jpg
87KB, 700x457px
Have you ever had war dreams, /x/? Where were you? Who were you with? Who were you fighting?

Mine take place in a decently modern, built-up city. It's not completely destroyed, but many buildings are damaged, some have collapsed. Streets are cobblestone, almost never see any cars.

There's always two sides. They don't have anything identifying them as any real-world groups, so I just call them "The Army" and "The Rebels." I remember the Army as wearing uniforms, using new weapons, basically conducting themselves like a national military. The Rebels, on the other hand, wear ratty clothing, hoodies, beanies, scarves, old chest rigs, ancient AKs. I think the heaviest thing the Rebels used was an RPG. I never really got a good look at the Rebels' faces- I know there were men and women there, but their faces are always a blur.

I'm part of a small group of rebels occupying a multistory building at the corner of a four way intersection. It's cloudy, or the sky is filled with smoke. As the dream goes on, the enemy comes at us a few at a time, then retreat, like they're probing us. I usually have nothing but an old AK, and a few extra magazines. Sometimes, I'm at street level, and others I'm in the building.

I'm posting this because the last one took a turn for the bizarre. After a skirmish with the Army, something possessed me to go out into the street, where the enemy dead were. I walked out there, reached down, and picked up a rifle. But what stuck in my mind was the bayonet; it looked like it'd been made from sharpened human bone.
>>
>>17750885
not exactly. i sometimes have dreams i am in a city and there are people who are not people. they look like people but if you burn them they burn fast and their bones and not right. extra bones and shit like what looks like mandible bones in the cheeks and stuff

they have been dressed up like swat or some black ops soldiers. they are fast . i was at the edge of a city in a suburban area and there was a tank in some ones front yard i walk up and kick the tred on one side one of them leaps out of the hatch. head to toe covered in some swat stuff.

i have a sword that burns and it dies i see what it looks like on the inside
>>
we were defending our building from them, amid their artillery fire and our very best to repel their attack, they set fire to the first floor. we escaped to the basement. they came looking for us, gasmasks and bayonets afixed. I was faster than him.
>>
>>17750885
I have had multible dreams where I'm in a gas station and a guy attacks me I pull a pistol (something that I don't own) and shoot... sometimes it jams sometimes the bullits hit but miss the vital orgins and othere times I hit them but it gust goes throue him, strange how in other dreams a huld like body bulder trys to rob me and I just hop on his sholders and twist his neck.
>>
>>17751098
autism,10
>>
>>17750885
Probable with the propagated idea of the army, armies isn't always the bad one, and often the helper... but that normally takes an army of the people.
>>
File: 8662083739_c1e3f1aca0_z[1].jpg (77KB, 582x170px) Image search: [Google]
8662083739_c1e3f1aca0_z[1].jpg
77KB, 582x170px
>>
>>17750885
The dream thread is here, anon. >>17725606
>>
>>17751098
"Jamming guns", "brittle knives" and "air punches" are really common in dreams. Some say they are the brain's way of coming to grips with the fact it can't control everything.
>>
I had a war dream the other night but I dont remember most of it.
All I remember was being in a desert area and looking at some dude who was wearing old jungle gear. There was an explosion and I had a hard time running away so I tried to roll away and had a hard time with that too, then woke up. Also there was something I was trying to do with a knife and the ground but I couldn't do it either.
Whenever I try to run in dreams I can barely do it, panic, and wake up
>>
File: 01.jpg (208KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
208KB, 1280x1024px
>Have you ever had war dreams, /x/?

This is called, "Too much time spent playing video games". Spend your waking hours FPS and of course you're going to dream of it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.