[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female Emotion Manipulation General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 29

File: woman-praying1.jpg (45KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
woman-praying1.jpg
45KB, 400x250px
Welcome to /FEMG/ (Female Emotion Manipulation General)

So /x/, how do you get a women to bow down to you and treat you as her god? Is it simple flirting then ignoring, is it treating her like your universe? And I'm not talking about making a female just have a crush on you, I'm talking about literally having them think and talk about you 24/7.

In my experience, it is easy to attract women,
Women are more open when it comes to there sexual orientation. Women often like men with feminine characteristics, necklaces, rings, ect., you also want to make sure you are in healthy condition, be everything but over weight. Next, have a good hair cut, hair is extremely important, get a good one. And now, smell good. A experienced therapist once told me that the thing that makes people attracted to other people (subconscious) is smell. Make sure you have a good body spray on you, if you want to take it a step further, you can use artificial pheromones. Your body naturally creates pheromones, but artificial body-spray is possible (See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJTx5pmBUWQ). If you are white, wear black clothing, it appeals to the appearance more, for it is the opposite color of your skin; It will make you stand out more to females. Now last but not least, use the "Carrot Method", once you have found your female, you can use the Carrot Method. This is a simple method, first, become basic friends with the women, make sure you know each other well. Now, flirt with her for a good 3 days, do not stop, tell her how beautiful she is, treat her like a princess. On day 4, suddenly stop. Do not text, or talk to her. Don't ignore her, and if she starts conversation, go about it pretty normally. The female will get wrapped up in her own head and try things you might like (wink, wink).

>Share your methods on how you attract females
>Tell us your stories of when you felt like a god to a women
>Tell us your experiences with females
>Tell us what works and what doesn't

Have fun!
>>
>>17743961
It's all about making them emotionally dependent on you. Train them with a reward and punishment system based on giving and withholding attention.

Eventually they will be conditioned to value your attention over other males.

in the absence of this attention they will not feel the same validation. you can then begin trading attention and validation for sex.
>>
File: yandere.jpg (81KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
yandere.jpg
81KB, 410x410px
Bitch here. I've felt this way about exactly one guy in my life and he did basically what you said. Feel free to ask me questions about what being on the receiving end is like, if you wish.
>>
>>17743974
>Train them with a reward and punishment system based on giving and withholding attention.
Sounds reasonable, could you give an example/scenario?

>Eventually they will be conditioned to value your attention over other males.
Good point, you have to set your attention to a certain value. If you give a female too much attention she will tend to drift off and your attention-value will drop to her.
>>
>>17743996
>Bitch here
Just need simple proof? Tits or Gtfo not needed, just need basic proof that you're a women.

>What being on the receiving end is like
What was it like, was it driving you crazy, or did you like it because it gave you "something to chase after", or did it feel like something different? I'd like to know,
>>
>>17744002
When a girl is behaving in a manner you like you reward her with attention. When she does something you don't like, you withhold attention. occasionally you just withhold attention for no reason, to make here question what she might have done wrong which will make her try to please you in romantic ways to get the attention back.

Women love flirtations romantic attention, so that is what you offer her to get her hooked to you
>>
men find what they like, then get it.
women get told what to like, then are given it.
>>
>>17744014
>occasionally you just withhold attention for no reason
Wouldn't that interfere with the behavioral reward set-up? It might now, but you can't do it to large things or it will be taken to seriously.

Maybe this for example?:
>She gets you a treat
>You say "okay thanks", but don't eat it in front of her
>Stop attention delivery to her
>She gets worried and feared you might not have liked it
>She gives you physical attention to try to make up for it
Thoughts?
>>
Bring a turtledove, a pouch and a thorny rose to a crossroads. Slit the turtledove's throat to let the blood run. Cut out its heart. Remove a thorn from the rose, bury it into the heart and declare "Only I will relieve the pain in your heart." Tuck the heart into the pouch.. Add the rose's petals and declare "Only I can restore the joy in your heart." Take this charm and bury it on your gf's property (or as close as you can get if she lives in an apartment). Her sleep will be tormented until she accepts your advances. Never fails.
>>
>>17744031
>Maybe this for example?:
>>She gets you a treat
>>You say "okay thanks", but don't eat it in front of her
>>Stop attention delivery to her
>>She gets worried and feared you might not have liked it
>>She gives you physical attention to try to make up for it
>Thoughts?

That works

The reason you sometimes just withhold attention is that she will catch on to your game if you keep rewarding according to what she does and she will get bored.
>>
>>17743961
Serial killer detected.
>>
File: dennissystem.png (249KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
dennissystem.png
249KB, 624x352px
>There is only one true system
>>
>>17744037
Your right, I think another good method/strategy would be to:
>Day A
>Give her attention/Flirt with her
>Day B
>Get her a gift
>Food, or something she likes
>After gift is given to her, withdraw attention, almost to the point where your ignoring her

I think this would create good confusion for the female, she'd be thinking "He just got me a gift why is he suddenly all distant from me now?" Then she will experiment on you to try to figure out whats going on.
>>
File: snapshot (1).jpg (57KB, 497x480px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot (1).jpg
57KB, 497x480px
>>17744009
Hope it's OK for me not to show much of my face. This is /x/, after all.

Yes, the experience drove me crazy and gave me someone to chase after. I couldn't take it, honestly. I wanted the game to end before I snapped, but it's been a decade and I still feel the same way, so I guess something broke in there.

Perhaps it's best not to do this to many women? There are some real bunny boilers out there, far worse than me.
>>
This thread is really, really sad.
>no amount of bullshit will get your dick wet if you don't leave the basement
>>
>>17744055
Yes, I suppose these methods of manipulation could leave a wound in someone. I'm sorry that this happened to you, but it might not have even been your partner's intention.

>Perhaps it's best not to do this to many women
Yes, you are right, everything I have talked about so far should only be used on women you would literally kill for. The techniques and strategies I have listed really should only be used for women you are interested in.

>it's been a decade
Your partner did some of the following that I have listed, and you still feel the same way a decade later? What are you feeling? Love? Hatred? Explain?
>>
>>17744063
This thread is most likely for any one who is in College or under, usually because they will see a certain female they like a lot because of school. Of course you won't be able to use these techniques if you're a 40 year old virgin sitting in your basement.
>>
Yeah I'm a femanon and carrot method would never work on me.
1. If a male friend randomly started hitting on me and I wasn't interested, I'd probably just start ignoring them and they would never get a chance to be the one that ignores me.
2. Let's say that I was interested and took their flattery in.... if they stopped talking to me out of no where I'd probably just assume the worst and not initiate conversation with them ever again.
>>
>>17744076
Probably depends on the type of women you are anon, see >>17744055
Everyone is different.
>>
>>17744079
Well that's my point. I'm not like her either, actually. Nothing bad happened to me relationship wise. I've willingly ignored every guy in my life until I met my current partner. I just hate most people.
>>
>>17744070
It's a wound that I like having. You have favorite scars, don't you?

I'm sure it wasn't his intention to hut me. He's a good person—but of course I'd say that.

"Partner" is the wrong term. We never did anything. Love is probably the correct term, though I've also heard "long-term limerence."

He thinks I hate him because I haven't spoken to him in 10 years even though he attempts to contact me somewhat regularly, but I'm actually just ashamed of all the illegal stalking I did. (Not going to provide details on that after posting a picture.)
>>
>>17743961
Make them cum harder than ever before.

/Thread
>>
File: i wont leave your side.png (13KB, 152x48px) Image search: [Google]
i wont leave your side.png
13KB, 152x48px
>>17744055
I can see that you've been through some rough times, I can see FEM leaves a broken part in some people. I can see the despair in your eyes
>>
File: 1446433758853.jpg (19KB, 255x224px) Image search: [Google]
1446433758853.jpg
19KB, 255x224px
>>17744079
To be fair, this worked on me exactly once, the first time someone tried it. I honestly haven't been rejected or played since.

If I were single again today, I'd probably react like >>17744076
>>
>>17744072
>not virgin
>no basement
>41
The mystical spell you are looking for to manipulate women to your demands is pretty easy. Realize they're also people, engage with friendly, but overt intent to become more than platonic. Pay for meals like a gentleman and stop trying to play manipulation games like a toddler. On the 2nd or 3rd date, move to intimacy with a kiss. Either get laid soon after or gauge the shutdown she gave you and either adapt your attitude or find someone new after you get over your self doubt.
>or use the /b/ gameplan of trying once without trying to modify your pisspoor personality and expectations, get shut down, curse about tumblr and fuck a tranny.
>>
>>17744087
I'm sorry you've had this experience. Was he giving you on-and-off attention, was he doing some of the actions I have been talking about, to you?

Also, how long did you guys last for? And how long was he using FEM do 'control' you?
>>
>>17744101
These methods and techniques are used for mainly experimenting. Or if you feel like you simply aren't getting "worshiped" enough. Any man could get a women without FEM (Female Emotion Manipulation).

And you can still do nice things for the individual, such as buying meals as well, however, if you wanted to get more of a reward. You can experiment with something among the lines of:
>>17744054
>>17744037
>>17744031
>>
>>17744086
I just wanted to add to my post, for the sake of conversation, that what worked best for me was pure honesty. I started hanging out with this guy from work that I would see on smoke breaks. We started drinking together. Weeks later he tells me he grabbed my ass and told me I had a nice butt. Now we've been together for two years. Obviously I'm leaving a lot of details out, but all spooky stuff aside, sometimes being straight forward is all it takes.
>>
>>17744055
J?
>>
File: Overly-Attached-Girlfriend.jpg (24KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
Overly-Attached-Girlfriend.jpg
24KB, 500x370px
>>17744091
Are you the anon from the eye-reading thread?

>>17744102
I'd probably willingly go through it again, just for the endorphin rush. I haven't been rejected since, and asking a random gay dude or something can't produce the same high.

Yes to all:
>on-and-off attention
>feminine characteristics (but not as overt as jewelry)
>healthy condition (skinny, not swole)
>good hair cut
>smelling good (natty, no spray or cologne)
>high-contrast clothing (but not all black)
>carrot method (but not exactly on your timeline)

We were not in a relationship. I orbited for half a year and then bailed because I felt that my feelings were becoming permanent. I was right.

I don't think he wanted to control me. He never asked me to do anything, though I claimed I would have done anything for him. I think he just liked having orbiters. Wouldn't you?
>>
>>17744117
Wow sorry I'm tired. *weeks later he grabbed my ass...

Ignore the "he told me" oops my bad.
>>
>>17743961
I swear I've seen this episode on its always sunny in Philadelphia
>>
File: 1453178778290.jpg (82KB, 575x371px) Image search: [Google]
1453178778290.jpg
82KB, 575x371px
>>17744119
Nope.
>>
>When you use FEM on a girl and she finally accepts your candy crush invsite
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlhX6s95YZg
>>
>>17744120
>carrot method (but not exactly on your timeline)
>/but not exactly on your timeline/
Explain?

Also, whats an "orbiter"? I've never heard of that term/usage before
>>
>>17744120
>Are you the anon from the eye-reading thread?
nah
>>
File: women.png (781KB, 575x731px) Image search: [Google]
women.png
781KB, 575x731px
this is a pretty sad thread, emotional manipulation is the crudest form of mind control, especially since women are wired to be emotionally empathetic.

>>17744138
orbiter is a term used for men who are gravitationally pulled into a womans orbit, sadly most orbiters will not make 'planetary impact' and only serve to inflate the ego of said planet.

>>17744127
2 late mate, this anon beat you to the punchline >>17744051
>>
File: 25528-1396989518-5.jpg (144KB, 625x912px) Image search: [Google]
25528-1396989518-5.jpg
144KB, 625x912px
>>17744138
I mean he didn't do exactly 3 days on and 3 days off or anything like that. Would've been an easy code to crack, though I know you just used that as an example. The attention was way more random than that.

A orbiter is someone who follows the object of their affection around, constantly offers to do things for them, puts them on a pedestal, and uses all those beta moves. Think of how Ser Jorah treats Daenerys, and yeah, that was me.
>>
>>17744146
>Crudest form of mind control
This is a great form of mind control, for it can create a dependency on love, along with physical & emotional attention. It can be beneficial for both the man and the women. However, it is true, the female is more "emotionally-wired". Which is why it is easier to set them to a "I'll chase after you" game. The female will do anything to appeal to the man as long as the male's attention has value to the women. It's some what sad, but it's the truth. There's even been situations where the females have killed for a man in there life.
>>
File: Disturbed.jpg (46KB, 596x459px) Image search: [Google]
Disturbed.jpg
46KB, 596x459px
>>17743961
*looks up from under my fedora*

OH WAH AH AH AH

this is the edgelord general right?
>>
xx chromosome here heyo. girl. what happens if it doesnt work bc its happened but i never really respond; are there any more rules thatll make me bend? that sounds fucked up but id like to be enthralled by some pretty but terrible dude. hahahahha ew
>>
File: faggot.png (428KB, 679x375px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
428KB, 679x375px
>>17744173
>>
>>17744146
>especially since women are wired to be emotionally empathetic.
That's the best part, mate.
>>
>>17743961
In my experience women care about 1 thing and 1 thing only.
Money
>be rich
thats it, as long as youre rich you can look and act however you like.
>>
>>17744176
So, fucking funny.
>>
>>17744173
>OH WAH AH AH AH
Jesus fuck why do I keep laughing at this
only thing i can think of when i see this post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_En4RovedOA
>skip to 4:51
>>
File: Incubus.jpg (65KB, 498x351px) Image search: [Google]
Incubus.jpg
65KB, 498x351px
ITT how to become a incubus
>>
File: thwarty_jaguar.png (526KB, 470x808px) Image search: [Google]
thwarty_jaguar.png
526KB, 470x808px
>>17744167
mind control can be both crude and great
for example Docc Hilfords hypnosis method called 'system 88'
propaganda is crude but great
even public relations are a form of mind control that is crude when viewed as a form of mind control.

but for the sake of the thread let us focus on women;
a reflective and reflexive creature.

>>17744176
ew gross, but most girls bend at will, all women have a feminine aspect that responds to a masculine urge... once she finds that it's like a forest fire that burns through her and doesnt stop, wont stop, till the heat eats her up.

>>17744186
>That's the best part, mate.
or the worst part, depending on you pov

>>17744191
not true
women want wealth, an abundance of what she wants.
and since money is just the means to get wealth, and not the wealth itself, I have to disagree with your conclusion that women only want money.
>>
>>17743961
>Now, flirt with her for a good 3 days, do not stop, tell her how beautiful she is, treat her like a princess. On day 4, suddenly stop. Do not text, or talk to her. Don't ignore her, and if she starts conversation, go about it pretty normally.

So this was actually a PLAN?!

>be in high school or just out, can't remember which
>some guy tries this
>Wow, he's flirting, finally gonna score
>he suddenly stops
>wtf
>wait a few days
>no more flirting
>"oh well, guess he wasn't into me after all or was trolling"
>"fuck him" and I didn't mean that in any way he was hoping
>go back to usual routine, stop giving him the time of day
>never think that he actually thought I'd get more interested, more like I figured he was nuts at best and another weird human
>over 20 years go by
>read this thread

Maybe that will work better on someone who's more of a normie. I don't have the patience for figuring out what someone's about, so if he does something weird like that, I instantly find better things to think about.
>but you remembered him 20 years later
Not really. I don't remember what he looked like and am only partially sure of the setting. What I did remember was that he acted weird as hell and fit this pattern. Also, he didn't get any, so it didn't work.
>>
>women
>paranormal
I think you belong here instead:
>>>/b/
>>
File: crying-woman-katrina-botell.jpg (86KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
crying-woman-katrina-botell.jpg
86KB, 900x900px
>>17744213
You do have to note that your "predator" must be physically attracted to you as well, visa-versa. And you two probably wouldn't have worked out anyways, you just didn't have enough attention value from him, if you did you would've flirted with him back, and also due to the fact that you can't even remember what he looked like. And yes, these techniques and methods are used on normies, and usually on women who are emotionally/mentally weak.

Also, remember..
>Everyone is different
>>
>>17744236
this is a thinly veiled erotic suggestion thread
git gud potato
>>
>>17744241
good point, but isnt attraction just another emotional manipulation, whether intended or unintentional?
>>
>>17744186
>That's the best part, mate.
Depends, if you want a girl to treat you like your king, you want a higher emotion ratio, if you want a girl thats all about partying and "communication attention", you want a lower emotion ratio"

>>17744210
I do believe money is definitely a portion of a women's "catch". However, you can infuse money with your attention value, that is if you do not meet the requirements for physical attraction.
>>
>>17744254
>but isnt attraction just another emotional manipulation
It can be used as an attraction technique for both physical and mental manipulation. Of course a women would most likely be more attracted to a more fit-guy wearing a tank top, than a skinny guy wearing one. Women could do this too, an example of this would be shirts that hang lower below the neck to make the breasts more noticeable.
Men are weaker to physical manipulation.
While women are weaker to physical AND emotional.
Men can be weak to emotional as well, just not in a lot of cases. Of course the situations vary depending on overall attractiveness and attention value.
>>
File: 507026021.jpg (408KB, 1024x1007px) Image search: [Google]
507026021.jpg
408KB, 1024x1007px
>>17743961
holy shit is this really how /x/ is now? let me tell you something ye bastards that frequent /x/, and god forbid i get banned, but there is no magic or manipulation when it comes to girls, dont take any of the advice you see on this, girls are very complex and emotional creatures. they feel like we do and have dreams and hopes the same as us. They are not some thing you can manipulate or use, and whatever the fuck you are reading on here is more then likely not going to apply to you, because you are probably way different then the anon whose advice you just received on here. first off if you are looking for a girl for the purpose of just getting laid then dont continue reading, because you are more then likely not going to give a shit. what a person need, girl or boy, is someone they could be happy with. i dont mean a forced happiness or a settling of comfort, but someone that generally makes you feel happy. but before you even begin to take that step you really need to learn about yourself, and mostly how to be happy and accept yourself. if you go into a relationship with deep sensitive self hating issues then you will more then likely bring up alot of issues within your life. No matter if its insecurities, jealousy, anger, anxiety, or some god damn hole in your life, you need to learn how to accept and love yourself for who you are. once you learn that, then you could give your happiness to another person, but you must truly care and think about this person, because when you enter a relationship with someone, it can also cause a great emotional impact on both parties. but you must really learn that if you really like this person, you cannot expect them to change for your comfort, but you must love them for who they are, and you must expect the same from them. if they do not except you, then they are not important and are only numbing you with confusing and false hope.
the world is a very complex place, so many factors play a role in our daily lives
>>
>>17744278
>women are weaker to physical AND emotional
enter, double lollipop.
a method of lacing regular convo with both sensual and emotional content, giving a woman a stick with a candy of both ends, the double lollipop.
guaranteeed to get a girl thinking 'he gets it'.
>>
Take this garbage to /adv/ or... fucking /r9k/ or whatever, you fag.
>>
this thread is bad
>>
File: Bathory.574.46.19.jpg (42KB, 568x299px) Image search: [Google]
Bathory.574.46.19.jpg
42KB, 568x299px
>>17744289
>girls are very complex and emotional creatures
Yes, they are, they're more complicated then men in every way, shape & form. However, once you get an understanding of it you can learn how to control it.

>They are not some thing you can manipulate or use
You don't have to do this to every female you know, these strategies are just something you use when you absolutely want a female to worship you. It would be impossible to keep track of every female you know and step attention on & off dates/times. Only do this to a female you are willing to cut-off.

>what a person need, girl or boy, is someone they could be happy with
These strategies and techniques could be the first steps into a "happy life", you could start off using these techniques, then slow them down over time, so it becomes neutral between the male and the female, instead of the male just being the puppet master the entire time.

>you need to learn how to accept and love yourself for who you are. once you learn that, then you could give your happiness to another person
With Female Emotional Manipulation (FEM), you do not need to be concerned about your personal issues, or "giving happiness", for you are only giving attention and flirtatious remarks to the female every now and again, depending on which method you'd like to use.

>first off if you are looking for a girl for the purpose of just getting laid then dont continue reading
You can use FEM techniques to obtain physical attention from your target, not just emotional attention and gifts/exchanges.

You seem to misunderstand, that these are methods used for people who want a female but can't get them by being there usual selves. This is a temporary behavior & reward, the person delivering these techniques must have a cold heart and not slip-up on a "No Attention Day", obviously no women wants a man who just hits on them every day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day. These strategies are just ways to balance them out.
>>
11/10 would read again little mention of illuminati, freemasons, ghosts, tulpas, or christianity.

you're welcome back any time op
>>
File: MODS.jpg (25KB, 261x320px) Image search: [Google]
MODS.jpg
25KB, 261x320px
>>17743961
>>
>>17744358
>>17744359
This would fall under the category of "physiological" and "Brain Control"/"Mind Control, report me all you want, degenerates.
>>
>>17744374
Only if you're retarded.
>>
>>17743961
Wow fuck off you fucking beta. This makes me cringe so hard. Go back to your containment board.
>>
I wish sage still worked.
>>
File: 1438356793275.png (881KB, 800x496px) Image search: [Google]
1438356793275.png
881KB, 800x496px
can we talk about tantra and ritualizing the now mundane act of seduction?
>>
>>17744382
>sage in all fields
go back to 2013 baka
>>
ITT alphas
>>
>>17744392
Never even heard of that, do explain anon
>>
>>17744353
lol holy crap you dont get it you idiot, if anything im trying to help you, but everyone cannot take your advice, because its different for everyone. you are just talking out of whatever the hell experiences you have and i bet you are what you would call young at heart, but your a false prophet my brother. speaking for someone who is very very familiar with this subject, if you go into it with the intent to force some person to like you, then it will eventually fail, and when it does it will hurt and kill you let me tell you. and when it does kill you it will take every one you care about with you also, im just trying to help. don't be so naive, work on yourself before anything.

if your a faggot thats tldr, then just work on your basic wellness first, i can only stress that enough
>>
File: 1461730406208.jpg (361KB, 800x1069px) Image search: [Google]
1461730406208.jpg
361KB, 800x1069px
>>17744353
by the way anon, do you love your self at night
>>
File: 144585160852984.jpg (642KB, 1006x755px) Image search: [Google]
144585160852984.jpg
642KB, 1006x755px
>>17744411
>Never even heard of that
surely you've heard of fertility rituals.
from what I understand, tantra is just the formalization of theses rituals in a setting that puts spiritual advancement at the centre of its purpose
>>
File: image.jpg (406KB, 2110x1490px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
406KB, 2110x1490px
>>17743961
>actually expecting me to believe you easily attract women

>wants me to dress like a Nu male and wear faggy jewelry

If I wasn't on /x/ I would be pretty mad, but you're still a cuck
>>
Can we also talk about how to get the attention of a desired male? Because it seems that being nice to them only makes them think of you as a friend, and they chase the women who ignore them or are jerks to them. I don't understand.
>>
>>17744385
It still works, but it isn't visible.
>>
>>17743961
Therapists or The Rapist..?
>>
>>17744455
rape allegations are a serious matter,
therapeutic allegations however, a less serious matter:
i'll leave you to decide which is what.
>>
>>17744088
This desu
If you can pleasure her like no one (including herself) can, she'll do pretty much anything to get it. Start reading on sub and slave training in a BDSM context > apply knowledge > enjoy.
>>
>>17744024
"A man can learn to love any woman, but a woman will always try to change a man.."
>>
>>17743961
this shit is so creepy, and so wrong.
>>
can you manipulate me into being happy and less suicidal im a woman
>>
>>17744621
What's wrong Anon?
>>
>>17744051
>Ctrl+F 'Dennis'
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/adv/17191775
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.