[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Succubi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 55

Any of you have any experience with summoning a succubus? I'm thinking of contacting a daughter of Lilith, but I'm not sure about the risks involved.

TL; DR succubus thread
>>
File: 1013341699.gif (859KB, 600x664px) Image search: [Google]
1013341699.gif
859KB, 600x664px
>>
>>17739041
Fuck off, you boring cunt.
>>
File: 180px-NO_U.jpg (6KB, 180x146px) Image search: [Google]
180px-NO_U.jpg
6KB, 180x146px
>>17739161
>>
File: come_on.png (580KB, 811x561px) Image search: [Google]
come_on.png
580KB, 811x561px
>>17739041

No

You can't fuck a fictional being

We all know how much of a desperate faggot you are OP but if you're willing to chant a bunch of bullshit in your basement maybe you should be willing to go outside and talk to a girl.

Fuck off

Don't come back
>>
>>17739041
OP = teenage faggot
>>
>>17739041
Yawn. Go fall in a bucket of AIDs.
>>
>>17739041
Please 404 this shit.
>>
A majority of real girls are daughters of Lilith
>>
>>17739041
Why do you want to try a succubus?
>>
>>17739041
Ignore the idiots.
The only risk involved is energy exchanged for pleasure. So be prepared to be exhausted/depressed and really weak most of time the time.
>>
>>17739777
Not trying to be an asshole, but what are you basing that off of? Experience? Books?
>>
>>17739795
why do you need to know? I wont bother trying to prove it, just a waste of time.
>>
>>17739801
Im not asking you to prove anything, I was just asking where you got you're info
>>
>>17739823
fringe
>>
>>17739826
Fringe the TV show?
>>
>>17739838
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=fringe+succubus
>>
>>17739852
So not experience then. Someone else's experience.
>>
File: 1463351973462.jpg (166KB, 437x785px) Image search: [Google]
1463351973462.jpg
166KB, 437x785px
>>17739041
SUUUUUUUUUUMEEEEEEEERFAAAAAAAAAAAGS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GET OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF MY BOARDDDDDDDDDDDD
GOD DAMN SUMMERFAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY POR FAVOR NO QUIERO!
>>
>>17739867
listen it can vary, some say they had bad experiences, some good and there are bad succubi out there but im sure youll get one most suited for you if its from lillith. Go on try it tonight or tommorrow night. my first experience wasnt much but i felt contact and i have some events now and then.. It;s not that bad honestly, though everyone's experiences are different.
>>
>>17739886
I'm not OP, I was the one asking that /x/phile where s/he was getting their info. Personally I'm all for Succubi, or Incubi, explore this life to the fullest and see whats out there.
>>
>>17739900
>Personally I'm all for Succubi, or Incubi

Yeah and have one of them latch onto your soul forever, no thanks. I know it's your personal thing but once you trifle with stuff like this, it could haunt you forever.
>>
>>17739910
Does one haunt you, or someone you know?
>>
>>17739914
Someone I know, a friend who did a Ouija board before and he was experiencing stuff for months following the time when he did it, he claimed to have two child ghosts from the 1800s or some shit moving things around and talking to him, according to him one of them said I was "weird", it freaked me out big time because he legitimately broke down crying a couple of times, I saw our mutual friend a few months ago and he said that my "haunted" friend is okay now, but still, I wouldn't tamper with this stuff, it's negative energy man.
>>
>>17739914
you wont get the answers you want here. There was a huge succubus shitstorm sometime ago so i guess your too late. i suggest searching elsewhere.
>>
>>17739041

Had some experiences with succubus a few months, though I didn't "summon" them, they just sort of started showing up. So I'll take any questions you have.

I really wouldn't recommend them though.
>>
>>17739041
can you devil niggers stop shilling and reposting this thread
you're fucking retarded for selling your soul to fuck a tentacle monster
masturbation is free
>>
>>17739937
Yea, OP is gone apparently. I'm not looking for anything on Succubi, I'm responding to those people saying definitively this and that to provide either a link or say that it was subjective, which is perfectly fine. But it's like pulling teeth to get the simplest answer
>>
>>17739944
>I really wouldn't recommend them though.

Can you explain how it went down and why you wouldn't recommend them?
>>
>>17739947
I am a devil nigger and no matter how angry you get you cannot stop a thread from continuing
>>
File: 33888.jpg (20KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
33888.jpg
20KB, 350x350px
>>
>>17739999
Hot!
>>
>>17739947
Ignore fucktards,seek whatcha need

Also,no real experience,heard many stories that were told here and it varies from getting a little loan of milion dolars from succubi to being raped on eiffel tower,man soke people really come here to shitpost
>>
>>17739999
Good job inverted satan.
>>
>>17739974

My guess is it started because I was both a) sexually inactive and b) very attracted to a girl who didn't like me back. So I started having dreams about the girl, eventually they became sexual in nature, and I believe it was at this point I began noticing that something would always be off about her physical appearance, like she would have marks on her stomach or something like that. I began to realize it was a succubus when I had a particularly powerful dream after seeing a fox in my yard (Succubi are known to take the form of foxes).

>Why would you not recommend?
Once I started catching on that it was a succubus it started becoming much more malevolent. I would start getting night terrors and sleep paralysis. I would continue to be haunted by succubi. At this point their disguises start to fade somewhat. You can always tell its a succubus because they'll have a flaming red vagina or a clitoris the size of your dick. Eventually, if you ignore them, or at least don't fuck them into oblivion everytime you see them, they'll go away.
>>
>>17740029
>sleep paralysis

I've experienced this a few times in the past year, is it anything serious? It always felt like my blanket was made out of lead and I was powerless to move, and one time I could swear there was a black figure hovering above me as a panicked in bed, I don't know if it was just my brain or what.

I'm also sexually inactive but attracted to a girl who loves me back, we're just waiting for marriage, so I doubt this could ever happen to me. Thank you for your concise answer mate.
>>
>>17740065

Could be a variety of things, wouldn't worry about it too much unless they start to happen more frequently though.
>>
>>17739044
hey that's pretty good
>>
>>17739933
>friend who did a Ouija board before
nigga do you understand that spooky ouija ghosts and succubi are very different things?
>>
File: ohdeargawd.jpg (20KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
ohdeargawd.jpg
20KB, 249x249px
>>17739999
ultra inverted loli Satan it does exist !!!!
>>
File: AHxiH5f.png (825KB, 1913x4041px) Image search: [Google]
AHxiH5f.png
825KB, 1913x4041px
>>17739041
I summoned one without a ritual and had one experience. I questioned it as a dream and I've never encountered it again

I'm very comfortable with spirits and pick related is how I'd handle some evil ghosts, but I have actually been haunted by a ghost that was playful and not vindictive.
>>
>>17739041
>>17739900
>>17740739
summon a suckybus.
https://succubusluve.wordpress.com/how-to-summon/

Too lazy to summon?
http://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-CONJURE-SUCCUBUS-SEXUAL-POWER-and-PLEASURE.html
>>
File: every neckbeard's dream.png (800KB, 900x1177px) Image search: [Google]
every neckbeard's dream.png
800KB, 900x1177px
>>17739041
>>
>>17739041
They don't want you, fuck off.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 200x254px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 200x254px
>>17739041
So. What experience do you have summoning anything? (Does your dog come when you call it?) What if this daughter of Lilith doesn't want anything to do with you? Lilitu or Lilith; aren't she and her daughters demons that feed upon the souls of infants. Maybe I'm wrong. Are they Succubi or something else? (Perhaps you should get laid.)

(I can't believe I'm going to tell you this.)
1. Find a sigil that represents the demoness of your choosing.
2. Carefully construct the Sigil.
3. Pray to the aforementioned demoness while you spill your seed upon it. Do not rush in your masturbation. Stay focused upon her until you feel her (it'll be like your testicles are boiling with sperm). Let her control your orgasm, don't just jerk off to get to the short strokes to cum. Make it last and stay focused on her. Say a prayer of thanks once you recover from your ejaculation (very important).
4. It is important that you stay faithful to her. Speak (Pray) to her often throughout your day, professing your devotion, promising to live your life for her and to cum only for her.
5. paper sigil is fine, but you need a new one each time (burn the old ones while giving a prayer of thanks). Wooden or stones sigils can be more effective. Be sure to give a prayer of thanks while cleaning them on preparation for their next use.
6. If you are truly devoted, construct a neckless or bracelet with her Sigil, to carry her with you and to give you a CONSTANT reminder of your devotion.
7. Your seed belongs to her. DO NOT spill it without her.
>>
>>17739044
> gif
Too obvious. Make it a png next time.
>>
File: 1464090841232.gif (3MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1464090841232.gif
3MB, 240x180px
>>17739041
Honest question. Why risk eternal damnation if you already concede (Lilith) that you also believe in god in some way.
>>
>>17739720
This is likely true, but the only real way to tell if someone is from her Lineage is if they're Paranormally gifted.
>>
>>17739041
>Accidentally focus on succubus ritual while meditating on a candle.
>had been on nofap for quite a while so I was on the wild side.
>dream with succubus at night.
>she becomes some badass woman from one of my novels
>I know what she is and I' ve got shit to do, so I refuse to fug. Still, I try to be polite and say that perhaps after knowing a bit more about her I may agree (I summoned a friggin succubus after all. Shit's interesting yo)
> She goea from sexy temptress to crazy mutha and threatens me. Starts with "who do you think you are to reject me?!" And proceeds to tell me how empowered she is and how much of a weakling I am.
>ohnothisbitchdidn't
>tell her to fuck right off. Now that I've seen her true colors I ain't doing that shit.
>she starts nagging at me. Crying, sobbing and all that shit.
>she's still a cunt and pretends to have power over me, so I tell her again to fuck off. Throws a tumbl-tier tantrum and tells me she'll have her revenge.
>whateverbitch.jpg
>have nightmares and anxiety-driven dreams for some time.
>go lucid and have a great time.
>realise I was abour ro fuck some astral shapeless horror who wanted to steal my precious life-energy.
Feels good. Also at worst this is just some dreams I had, no RP.
>>
Succubus are like real women but worse, what could you, who have nothing to offer to a fleshy female offer a sex demon in exchange?

You are sitting there thinking about how you could get imaginary sex because your love life is drier than death valley. Its clear you have no real worth or potential. Your soul wouldn't even be worth a blow job, all she'd get was a sore jaw. That itself is even being generous and assuming you have some girth to you.
>>
>>17739777
>luckiest trips

this. they deplete you and can kill you. keep some asafoetida and sulfur around in case you need a break.
>>
File: Old dark one.png (737KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Old dark one.png
737KB, 1920x1080px
>>17741280
The profaned flame never fades, because it never lives

it serves no purpose other than to make light

but the light illuminates nothing worth seeing

It is uselss
>>
File: 6sne4kN.jpg (3MB, 3029x4667px) Image search: [Google]
6sne4kN.jpg
3MB, 3029x4667px
>>17741281
>sulfur
Where do I find that?
>>
File: kek.gif (2MB, 193x200px) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
2MB, 193x200px
>>17740739
that story is fantastic
>>
>>17741227
Hahaha there are a million real ways to tell. Start with their relationship to their father.
>>
>>17740029
>Succubi are known to take the form of foxes

No, you're confusing it with the fox spirit (kitsune) in japanese folk lore.

If succubus want to appear they come in person as a girl in some public place. Because they can.

They can send you signs in the form of wild birds though, but it's not them, the bird is only a messenger.
>>
>>17741054

This may actually work, it's not that bad really.
>>
>>17741181
>Why risk eternal damnation if you already concede (Lilith) that you also believe in god in some way.

If you're really a christian and plan on going to that paradise you shouldn't associate to much with succubus. If you're a left hand pather or something and don't think you can make in one of the world religions, succubus may be the way for you.
>>
>>17741280
>Succubus are like real women but worse, what could you, who have nothing to offer to a fleshy female offer a sex demon in exchange?

Modern women don't value those things that have a value. They just want money and "free sex" with no strings attached.

Succubus are VERY traditional. Think about fundamentalist evangelical christians or something and you get the idea. They don't follow what is happening in society, they are too old for this (ancient really). They literally just want to get pregnant. Some want to find weak people and take their soul, but it's not like they are being hypocrites about it.
>>
File: stop_posting.jpg (33KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
stop_posting.jpg
33KB, 500x375px
>>17739041
Why do you fags intend on making these threads every fucking day. We all know it's the same cunts, why don't you just leave?
>>
>>17741906

>tfw I haven't started a thread like this in 1 year and they still pop up

New year, new group of people, sorry you will just have to live with it.
>>
You do know that a succubus isn't a pleasure slave right? In fact it's the complete opposite.

Imagine being pinned down unable to move and barely breathe, terrified out of your mind while you're raped by a a sleeve full of icewater and thumbtacks. There's nothing pleasurable about it and it goes on until you cum regardless. You don't even get the benefit of an orgasm, your load just comes out without the nice feeling that even jerking off gives you.

Ask anybody who's had a real experience with incubi or succubi and they'll tell you the same. They're not considered demons because of how good they make you feel about yourself. Fucking idiots I swear.
>>
>>17742017
You know there's a difference between an incubus and a succubus right? It's the latter that holds you down. A succubus just bleeds you dry.
>>
>>17742026
You know an incubus is "male" and has a penis and the succubus is "female" right? And they aren't exactly picky about which sex you are. Stop thinking you know anything about it because you read some fantasy novels or watched anime.
>>
>>17742040
>And they aren't exactly picky about which sex you are

>succubus trying to get pregnant from a girl

>incubus trying to inpregnate a man

>they are 1000s of years old with experience of doing this stuff and still don't understand

I don't think you understand
>>
>>17742048
You think that their purpose is to get pregnant? You do know that they have absolutely no need to reproduce, at all. Ever.

A quick google search of males attacked by incubus will give you a little more clarity on the situation.

You're mixing up folklore and fairy tales with demonic activity.
>>
File: Conan and Red.jpg (58KB, 444x667px) Image search: [Google]
Conan and Red.jpg
58KB, 444x667px
>>17740739
Anon apparently doesn't know his lifting buddy is Conan the barbarian...
>>
>>17742040
I knew that an incubus is a demon that holds you down and a succubus is a demon that bleeds you dry. These are the literal definitions of these words.
>>
>>17742081
No... Succubus simply means "to lie under". Let me grab a "definition":
late Middle English: from medieval Latin succubus ‘prostitute,’ from succubare, from sub- ‘under’ + cubare ‘to lie.’

I feel better.
>>
File: 1464373395287.jpg (69KB, 620x631px) Image search: [Google]
1464373395287.jpg
69KB, 620x631px
A Succubus is ruining my life, please help. Shit is getting out of control!
>>
>>17739041
What kind of fucking imaginary world are you living into OP?
>>
>>17742163

looks like a vampire tho

have you tried eating a garlic a day and getting lots of sunlight?
>>
>>17740739
omg lost so hard to this... This is why I lurk
>>
>>17741743
Souls can't be worth very much, think of all the 3rd worlders out there depreciating the value of the human spark.
>>
>>17739041
Lonely Edgy ''I WANT TO BE SPECIAL'' Faggot.

KYS
>>
>>17739947
>implying tentacle monsters aren't objectively better lovers
>>
>>17742740
>all the 3rd worlders out there depreciating the value of the human spark.
wut
>>
>>17739041
just buy a dog its easier
>>
>>17740739
I was just reposting another anon's post. It makes me laugh and as a fellow person that trens hard, I understand the alpha that coats himself in holy water and swings rabidly throughout the house
>>
>>17739041
Op come one dude really? have you considered jerking off? flesh light? talking to real woman?
>>
>>17741054
you trying to say if an actual female were to jerk me off I would have to pray to the demon hoe at the same time so shes reassured that my cum is hers?
>>
>>17739041

There is zero risk involved because nothing supernatural actually exists. Ever since cameras became commonplace you will notice that footage has always been extremely shitty at best and something always happens to prevent them from getting a clear shot.
>>
>>17739206
Is this a warning, some sort of context clue, I don't get it at all.
>>
>>17741017
thats what all the succubi say when I summon them. They need GPS
>>
>>17741246
>WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO REFUSE ME YOU PUNY HUMAN I HAVE LIVED FOR A THOUSAND YEARS AND HAVE SEEN EMPIRES FALL WHICH ARE NOT EVEN MENTIONED IN YOUR HISTORY
>>fk off cunt ill fkin rek u
>>
>>17739041
>Any of you have any experience with summoning a succubus?

Yes.

Here's how it goes.

You know how the devil wanted to be a god and replace God?

Now you know who wrote the no sex rules of the bible. (And almost anything in there really).

Very easy to see, sex is a very powerful thing in human nature, God loves human nature as He made it, and the devil hates it. So yes, your most primary things like sex become "sins" in teh eyes of the devil.

Now you know:

a) The devil is the last place to look for sex.
b) The devil hates humans having sex.
c) God however is another story (protip: He gave you genitals).
d) The bible is full of lies and you shound't trust its laws nor names.
e) To go ask God for how things work instead of listening to people, as we live surrounded by demons.
>>
>>17745425
"nothing supernatural exists" maybe you dont have anything a supernatural entity would care to take from you - as you have never came in contact with one
>>
>>17745425
Cameras... wtf are you doing on /x/ you moron?
>>
>>17741246

Yeah you don't deserve a Succubus you cancerous kike nigger.
>>
>>17742017
>>17742026

Yeah both of these posts are heresy. Succubi are wonderful. Both of you a fucking kike shills. Kill yourselves.
>>
>>17746142
Show yourself, demon!
>>
File: 35e7e118826d852cbb5264dceca6ca72.jpg (462KB, 2339x1654px) Image search: [Google]
35e7e118826d852cbb5264dceca6ca72.jpg
462KB, 2339x1654px
>Lurking now

Wow, such mundane response.
>hey, your sexuality has no spiritual value, better have sex with a woman to pacify yourself!

And so many people implying only men are interested in succubi. Classic.

On banishing techniques
>make your house smell like shit :^)
>LBRP? What's that? You'll be haunted forever and ever :P

>fringe succubus technique
The route I took as well, worked in about 3 days after one attempt - though I had other experiences down another route, but I have reason to believe they were incubi or something like that.

>>17739974
They're not as exciting after long periods of time as you might think, but if you give a chance they might impress you in some ways. Their arrival is certainly interesting, especially if you happen to experience it outside of dreams, or have repeat lucid dreams.

>>17740547
you'd be surprised

>>17744791
yes

>>17745688
Is that Lesaile logic? Excellent.
Gnostics have similar reasoning about sex and spiritual perfection coming from power over the sexual urge. I don't think that they advocate contacting sex spirits, but I do know that succubi accept these aspiration and can help you, and this becomes more effective if you know how to do better than the purely physical method of seeding them.
>>
>>17745688
This makes it sound like the positive succubi some people talk about might actually be angels instead of demons.
>>
>>17746238
>I don't think that they advocate contacting sex spirits, but I do know that succubi accept these aspiration and can help you
What kinds of things can they help with? Serious stuff like sexual anxieties/phobias/dysfunctions, or just giving companionship if someone is lonely?
>>
Something like that, as well as psionics of sexual energy.

>captcha: 1469 ;)
>>
>>17745632
Pretty much. It was realising that shit is no better than your average shadow cunt. A parasyte at best. You only get rid of it if you tell it to fuck off. The ghost puncher pasta is especially funny because even though that nigga seems insane it makes perfect sense. Though whatever I summoned was easier to deal with and now it's gone for good.
>>
>>17741288
Being old is hard
This is the reason we choose to forget once in a while
To make everything new again
>>
>>17741906

>IMPLYING SEX DON'T SELL

you are a moron ,the devil, sucubos , demons, Crist , angels ,even the mighty cuthulu are recruiting here , sucubi threats are no diferent from the other recruitment threads.
but why? Only God knows
>>
>>17746681
Who was this a reply to? It doesn't make sense without context.
>>
>>17746866
Oh I'm sorry. It was the post immediately above: >>17746653
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n9gkulE3J11sf3h99.png (294KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n9gkulE3J11sf3h99.png
294KB, 500x375px
>>17739041
>daughter of lilith
>>
>>17744115
you want op to fuck a dog that's kind of harsh anon what did the poor dog do?
>>
>>17742017
Can confirm from expierence^
>>
>>17745688

#BiblewrittenbytheDevil.
>>
>>17741054
I swear I've heard all of this before... like a bunch of people were already doing this. They just had a different name for it.

Waifu.

Anime is the devil.
>>
>>17747227
So basically, they can help with everything >>17746653 mentioned?
>>
If real girls won't have sex with you, what makes you think ghost girls will?
>>
>>17739254
/thread
>>
>>17741054
its cruel to mess with schizophrenic people
>>
File: index.jpg (10KB, 254x198px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 254x198px
Hello /x/
For the past few months ive been having weird trippy dreams of shaking hands with some strange blurry figure and i dont exactly know what it means. The dreams began during a family vacation to Mexico and Everytime After i shake hands with him/it, Im looking down into a patch of clovers and then i wake up.
Anyone care to explain what the significance of this dream is please?
>>
>>17748437

Succubus don't need to you to pay for the kid's upbringing, so they have no concerns about money, in fact they've got it all figured out already, they just need a little "contribution."

Quite the opposite of human girls, desu.
>>
>>17739041
Even succubus want decent Cock go talk to a real woman
>>
>>17748838
what do you mean?
>>
>>17748856

Humans girls want your money and they don't want kids or family. They are jelous and paranoid about you cheating on them while cheating themselves. If you marry one they soon divorce you and you end up losing your possessions and have to pay for her and the kids while getting nothing out of it.

Succubus literally just want your sperm, they have no problem sharing with you others, their kid succubus (your daughters) are all self supporting at once, they just need a sip of breast milk and they're done. Succubus don't need your money or stuff either.

There is also a demon tradition of letting you keep the first daughter, if you are aware of they will go by this. Humans girls usually take all the kids and leave.

That's the opposites.
>>
>>17749336
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17749364

Let me advertize succubus in peace, that other place is not for the occult.
>>
>>17749336
>Humans girls don't want kids or family
>have to pay for her and the kids
>Humans girls usually take all the kids
>>
>>17749382
Yeah he's an idiot
>>
>>17749382

>if you marry them

Here's a link for you

http://www.k12reader.com/subject/reading-skills/reading-comprehension/
>>
>>17749391
>doesn't want kids or a family
>gets married, thereby creating a two-person family
>has kids that they don't want, therefore making the family they also don't want even bigger
>muh logic
>>
>>17749400

>...

Oh wait. You're assuming girls are using logic?

I've got a surprise for you..
>>
>>17739041
For a few weeks I kept having strange lucid dreams of a really hot woman who would fuck me. I'd wake up afterwards after busting my nut and get this creepy feeling like I was being watched. I was also experiencing sleep paralysis when trying to awake from the dreams. I would feel pretty tired during the day, like I hadn't gotten much sleep. After some terrifying sleep paralysis during one of the nights, I got out one of my families old prayer books around 3 a.m. following an incident and read a fuck load of prayers. I didn't have anymore problems after that, but I don't know if it was my mind fucking with me to this day or if something really was happening. Just though I'd share my story. Good luck OP.
>>
>>17749488
Also I'm not religious, but sleep paralysis can be really fucked up, so I was pretty much desperate to make it stop.
>>
>>17749408
I've actually got a surprise for YOU. Boy-girl dynamics are actually super simple the problem is actually modern society. Find a girl with traditional values that isn't in love with anyone else and life is easy.
>>
>>17749408
Fun fact: your biases say everything about you and nothing about the groups they're about.
>>
>>17749506
>Find a girl with traditional values that isn't in love with anyone else and life is easy.
>I love the feeling of having a full-time live-in servant that I don't have to pay
>mfw it makes me feel superior
>>
>>17739044
Malaria? Why?
>>
>>17741246
Im being serious when I saw I hope you die soon in an accident. You are a fucking faggot.
Oh, sorry I meant
>urafaget.jpeg
>>
>>17741289
same place you find everything, amazon
>>
>>17749521
Women are much more susceptible to bad decision making than men, Anon and especially to men who are content in their homes. Modern values lead directly to misery.
>>
>>17749568
That's an excellent example of what is called 'confirmation bias.' Growing up, you absorb the cultural myth that women are poor decision-makers. Then, when you see a female make a poor decision, you see it through the filter of 'women are poor decision-makers' and it becomes 'heh, well, of course she messed up, women suck.' Conversely, when a man makes a poor decision, you don't process it through any such filters, so you see it as an isolated incident. It's "John made a bad decision," not "wow, look what this guy did, men sure make bad decisions." Men make bad decisions every day; it's part of being human. But you will never think 'men = poor decision-makers' no matter how many poor decisions you witness men making, because you don't have that bias. If you can skip the bias against men, you can also skip the bias against women.
>>
>>17749620
Bullshit. It's overwhelming emotions that cause people to make bad decisions and women are literally overwhelmed by their emotions like phases of the moon. Men on the other hand only become overwhelmed by their emotions when their needs are threatened. When a man's needs are fulfilled (within traditional values) he will be very consistently act to protect what he has.
>>
>>17739041
Half the pictures in this thread aren't even succubi. What gives /x/?
>>
File: succubus.jpg (81KB, 500x756px) Image search: [Google]
succubus.jpg
81KB, 500x756px
>>17749506
>>17749507
>>17749521
>>17749568
>>17749620
>>17749636

Hi /lgbt/

don't try to start a discussion here pls, we don't do that in succubus threads
>>
>>17748423
yes, if you ask

>>17748437
I'm a level 99 exorcist

>>17748445
schizos are probably too paranoid to listen to 4chan aka CIA-Chan

>>17748794
wrong thread unless there are sexy women harassing you in the dream

>>17749336
well said

>>17749382
Is this not the epitome of abuse and male sexual fear?

>>17749636
Overwhelming emotions cause people to kill each other too, don't they? Or in some cases, lack of emotion.
Moderation and productivity is key.

>>17749642
pix 4u

>>17749669
Agreed. Remove sjw.
>>
>>17749700
Get off /x/, succhan. You're too pure for this board.
>>
>>17749669
Don't include me in your >> I'm fighting against the faggotry. In fact I'm probably the one who brought you here by bringing up this thread in the raid thread. If anything I represent /pol/ values - of course that doors mean I've generally been posting against your succubus delusions too.

>>17749700
Lack of emotions do not cause people to kill one another. You've gotta be a pretty fucking stupid psychopath to need to resort to murder.
>>
>>17749700
>yes, if you ask
What if you're too ashamed to ask? I'm honestly at the point where I think I'd rather kill myself than tell someone about the things going on with me, especially my issues with sex.
>>
>>17739720
My mother is a daughter of Lilith is this bad?
>>
>>17749700
Nice pic. I like the classic red-skinned demon look.
>>
>>17750028
Never speak to me or my succubus's son again.
>>
>>17749802
Hurting people for fun or out of interest is too emotional to count?
I guess the antisocial personality disorder doesn't necessarily cause numbness to things like Joy and Intrigue of Torturing and Killing.
How could I have not realized this.

>>17750005
>too ashamed to ask succubi
They're not going to spread any rumors that they don't all already know. You're going to be worse not addressing your problems, and if it's something you can go to a doctor for, do that first.
>>
>>17750028
Yes but if you're a boy you stand a good chance of rejecting her ways. If you're a girl though you're probably fucked you'll either be just like her or you'll sacrifice yourself to some evil man in the name of rejecting her ways since you have no gauge for what a good man is.
>>
>>17739933

It genuinely excites me that in 10 years time or so, teenagers that post in these boards can look back and think " Wow. I actually believed in demons and souls, I must have been retarded:
>>
>>17750046
Hurting people for fun or out of interest is both uncommon and quickly shut down. "Personality disorders" quickly isolate their "sufferers" at least among people with traditional values, who have lives worth protecting from threats like that. You probably didn't realize that because modern society has erroneously made you believe you will be "tolerated" regardless of how much fucked up shit you may do but in reality, good people can and do see you for what you are very quickly. So suck on that.
>>
>>17740023

"I've heard stories"

If youre talking about shitposting look no further than this thread. Its people vaguely suggesting they have experience, which always turns out to be second hand when pressed. Namely because the occult is complete bullshit and claiming otherwise is idiotic.

The rest are people like myself reminding you that it is infact bullshit, which you consider shit posting so take your pick.

Ghosts are not real, even Scooby Doo knew that you fucking idiot.
>>
>>17750028
No, Lilith is a good entity that was demonized. I say this as a Christian too. Notice that the serpent either didn't appear when Lilith was with Adam or was rejected by her. I believe the serpent was sent after Adam drove Lilith away and he and eve failed. But I'm not rapper
>>
>>17739944
How do you know that's what it was? Care to explain your experience in greater detail?
>>
>>17750097
WTF was ever good about Lilith? Her empowerment? Muh wimmins lib? What real good has feminism ever accomplished in the world?
>>
>>17750125
First off, I'm not a rapper. Lilith did nothing wrong. It was nothing to do with feminism.
>>
>>17749636
The cultural story is that "women are the emotional ones," but that's not true. Men are also very emotionally driven even though they've been told that they're not, and so they don't realize they are. There's a reason the 'beta' and 'cuck' insults are so common here. It's because they're very effective at making men feel bad. Men have a driving emotional need to feel respected, feel looked up to, feel admired, feel powerful, feel capable, feel intelligent, etc. Those emotional needs run a man's life for him and drive all his decisions (all while he tells himself he makes all his decisions solely on the basis of rationality.) Conversely, if he feels disrespected, powerless, like a beta, like a cuck, if he feels like an idiot, those feelings also determine his behavior. He will lash out to try to make himself feel better, maybe by finding a scapegoat person to attack, or bullying or trolling online, or find a scapegoat group to feel superior to, etc.
Even stuff like "Here, hold my beer while I do this thing to impress the group (and wind up hospitalizing myself in the process)” is done for emotional reasons - he's seeking to impress the group, prove his cleverness and power, etc. He craves that respect; feeling respected and admired are the emotions that drive him.
Again, men are not worse than women and women are not better than men, but men really need to stop putting themselves on a pedestal. Shit's gotten stale.
>>
>>17750164
Yes, and all of those needs can be fully satisfied in a happy traditional home with a good wife. On the other hand, womens' emotions are driven by their reproductive cycle which necessarily varies wildly. Certain drugs can "regulate" these cycles out of existence but at that point she might as well just be a man and assume the male role in her home.
>>
>>17750182
>I need an unpaid domestic servant who is subservient to me in order to be happy.
fixed
>>
SHOULD I USE CONDOM WHEN I STICK MY COCK INTO THE GOAT SKULL???
>>
>>17750182
>good wife
Anon the divorce rate is over 50% in my country, and of the remaining married couples, most aren't happy. I'm not saying it's the women, just that most people aren't a good wife or husband. Nowadays it's not realistic. People have changed
>>
File: 1460836578484.jpg (9KB, 350x217px) Image search: [Google]
1460836578484.jpg
9KB, 350x217px
>Parents find contract
>They now think I'm a satanist who summons demons
>>
>>17750189
Your shots in the dark are missing by a wide berth

>>17750212
Because so many people have "modern values" plus divorce rates are statistically misleading which is again an effort to push modern values. If eight people get married and stay married while two shitty people get married and divorced four times each that's a 50% divorce rate.
>>
>>17750230
The modern values was my main point. You bring up a good point but I've seen people I thought would be happily married and found out one or both aren't happy. I don't know what it is that makes it more common recently, maybe I was blind and people were always like this, but it seems like the past few years , people have changed. I'm only 27 and I'm talking like a 50 year old
>>
>>17750261
People aren't always going to be happy. Fairy tale endings are a fallacy. The objective is simply overall contentment.
>>
>>17750276
That is fine for most people, but those that want happiness , are the ones on the bad end of the situation. I guess I don't understand how people can be ok with "content". I consider life a gift and feel it's something that should be lived to the fullest.
>>
>>17750261
It boils down to:
Traditional marriage: it is incumbent upon the wife to serve the husband, please him, and keep him happy. Her happiness doesn't really matter, since as a housewife with no job and no income, she's dependent on him to survive. She has to keep him happy. This is a great situation for the man, not so much for the woman.
Modern marriage: the happiness of both partners matters. Economically, it's likely that the woman also works, so she also has the freedom to leave if he treats her like shit. The fact that both work mean both share household duties. This can be a tough adjustment for the gender that is accustomed to being waited on.
>>
>>17750320
And it can only be lived to the fullest by having a good home and a good family. Happiness is something that has to be constantly pursued it's not something to expect your wife or husband to provide for you. What they're supposed to provide is support for the pursuit and a safety net for when the pursuit fails.
>>
>>17750323
That's a fucking dim view of traditional values. It's really about loyalty and mutual trust. A woman can still have a career.
>>
>>17750341
I sort of agree. The cliche "you can't truly love someone, until you love yourself" is also sort of true. I am happy being me and alone, but the people that latch onto others for happiness are usually the ones to fail.

>>17750352
I ignored that post because it was such a bad view of traditional marriage. My grandmother had 16 kids , worked, and raised a great family while being happily married for almost 60 years
>>
>>17749802
>Lack of emotions do not cause people to kill one another. You've gotta be a pretty fucking stupid psychopath to need to resort to murder.
You don't know what psychopathy is. Psychopaths feel a full range emotions, they just don't empathize with others. Sociopaths are nearly the same, but they feel less empathy, not none.
>>
>>17750359
>My grandmother had 16 kids , worked, and raised a great family while being happily married for almost 60 years
What kind of hobbies did your grandmother have during the years she was raising that family while working at the same time? Oh, right, she didn't have time for any.
What kind of hobbies did your grandfather have during those same years? Did he like to kick back and watch the game with a beer in hand? Maybe as grandma brought him another beer. Or maybe he'd spend a few hours at the bar. Maybe he had a shed out back he'd go to for a few hours to get away from the noise and bustle of the house. Maybe he, I don't know, had a stamp collection, or read Aristotle.
How come he had free time and your grandmother didn't?
Was your grandmother's time less valuable than your grandfather's?
>>
>>17750352
She can have a career, yes, -and- raise the kids. And have no free time for herself even as her husband comes home from work and kicks back to relax until dinner with a beer; the wife, though, is not allowed to relax, because after working nine hours and commuting another half hour, she now has to get dinner ready, serve it, then wash up, then give the kids a bath, then prepare school lunches for the next day, and wash her husband's laundry.
>>
>>17750399
They both happily raised their family and have enjoyed the past 25 years retired and happy. They have loved each other as equals and enjoyed every second of it. They still act like 16 year olds first in love. Not everyone is as bitter as you, I am , but they give me hope.
>>
>all of this posting
>none of it is about succubi
>>
>>17750424
Sounds like a one in a million match. I may strongly disagree with traditional marriage, but I am happy your grandpa didn't exploit your grandma and that it worked out so well for them. May they have long lives.
>>
>>17750399
>>17750407
Go back to /lgbt/ you've outed yourself as a man hater nobody is going to pay any attention to you at this point. You will find that these days it's actually quite common for men to do the cooking as well as doing most of the child rearing but even that wouldn't be good enough for you would it? Now a woman is being taken advantage of if she doesn't have fucking HOBBIES in addition to a career, a chef and a housekeeper. I've pretty much had enough of your ridiculous arguments.

>>17750359
I think you have a pretty good perspective and you won't just try to lock down the first person to come along into a lifelong commitment. I believe you will be able to have a good satisfying life.
>>
>>17750474
Nah. I'm arguing against traditional marriage, not marriage as a whole. "These days it's actually quite common for men to do the cooking" Correct, and that is why I am in favor of modern marriage: the division of labor is a lot more equitable, and women are no longer expected to be subservient/obedient to their husbands/viewed as less-than them.
>>
>>17750474
>Now a woman is being taken advantage of if she doesn't have fucking HOBBIES in addition to a career, a chef and a housekeeper.
To clarify, a woman is being taken advantage of if her husband has time for hobbies and other recreational activities, but she does not.
>>
>>17750474
Thank you, and don't worry, I saw through the raid troll.
>>
>>17750491
The division of labor has always been equitable in loving relationships. Home makers were responsible for more work at home because life was fucking harder back then for the breadwinner as well. However, someone still has to be the one who's subservient to the other. It's the idiotic misconception that somehow both people can have the final say on family decisions that wrecks marriages. I used to think that it would also be just as fine if the woman was ultimately the one to make final decisions but experience has shown me that in the vast majority of cases women eventually make horrible decisions on account of their inconsistent emotions.
>>
>>17750521
Agreed re. some of that. I do, however, think both partners can have final say on things, as long as they work out a system for that. However, as for the 'women eventually make horrible decisions cuz emotions' part: I would prefer to trust the judgment of the gender that earns far fewer Darwin awards per capita.That says there's a lot more functional common sense there. *shrug*
>>
>>17750505
Just because a 50s housewife may have spent her free time during the days gossiping with the neighbors while her husband spent his weekends building a motorcycle doesn't mean there was an inequitable distribution of leisure time.
>>
>>17750539
Men take calculated risks that sometimes fail spectacularly. Women do completely irrational things every 28 days like clockwork.
>>
>>17750545
Nah. The 50s wife gossiping with the neighbors is no different than her husband at the office shooting the breeze with his coworkers around the water cooler, all with cigarettes in hand. That doesn't count as leisure time for him, so it doesn't for her, either. There's also a big difference between shooting the breeze for a few minutes, and having the freedom to be able to devote hours on end to an enjoyable pastime (ie rebuilding an old motorcycle.)
>>
>>17750563
>My understanding of office work is based on TV and movies
>>
>>17750028
No it is not.
This makes you a Son/Daughter of Lilith also.
Lilith's offspring are all Supernatural creatures that maintain the appearance of a Human.
This makes you a Supernatural creature, but it's up to you to find out what you are.
>>
>>17750552
'I've been drinking all day, here, hold my beer, hey everybody, watch this' is a calculated risk. Sure, you tell yourself that if it helps you sleep. Whatever it takes, my dude.
Also, your hatred of women is showing. "Some women have difficult cycles that can sometimes alter their judgment for a couple days each month. Therefore, the judgment of any woman is worthless at any point in the month."
Nah.
>>
>>17750566
Or, possibly, I worked in an office for a few years. I know how things are when the boss is out or distracted.
>>
Am I the only one here who is neither a traditionalist nor an SJW, and would just like to connect with some succubi who will find me desirable and want to have a good time with me?
>>
>>17750626
how dare you make an on-topic post
you have just broken the first seal
>>
>>17750589
Yeah in the modern age there's slack to be had everywhere and nobody ever needs slave away. That's the point. Healthy traditional relationships do not require anyone to give up anything and they offer significant advantages.

>>17750582
Consistently poor judgement even 7% of the time is enough to require someone else making final decisions 100% of the time yes. Even if there's a 5% chance of a man some day making a huge singular mistake that destroys the family but there's a 100% chance of a woman left to make all the decisions bleeding it to death by a thousand cuts.
>>
>>17750626
The point I'm making is that "modern women" ARE the succubuses
>>
>>17740996
Just put an order in for a succubus spirit from their store. Was able to get it for a penny since I'm a new customer. Will report back here or make a new thread with results.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/new-to-creepy-hollows.html
>>
>>17750046
>They're not going to spread any rumors that they don't all already know.
Now I'm thinking that the reason I've never had any contact with these beings is that they all know everything about me and have all rejected me. I hope I'm wrong about that.
>>
>>17750641
In what way? Just link to a post if it's been said before; this thread is a bit hard to follow.
>>
>>17750651
Please report back or make a thread with this linked in it. I saw the site posted in this thread and I debated myself whether it's worth buying or not. Will be checking daily until you post
>>
>>17750635
>there's a 100% chance of a woman left to make all the decisions bleeding it to death by a thousand cuts.
If you ever think about marriage, I want you to show your girlfriend this before you propose. She deserves to know that this is what you really think about women.

You chose to ignore my observation that only a couple days of the month are affected, and then only for some.
It's not a question of having to be careful of altered judgment that can pop up randomly at any point 7% of the time, because the time of the menstrual flow is known. You don't have to guess; it's not random. When those 2 days roll around for an affected woman (I remind you that does not happen for all women,) no decisions are made. When those 2 days pass, back to business as usual, just as competent as ever.
>>
>just buy a succubus

This sounds like a scam for teenagers who don't know better, I can't seriously be THAT easy...
>>
>>17750664
Women have firmly taken control of sex in this world and "SJWs" feel entitled to use sex to take everything they can from as many different men as they can while giving absolutely nothing back and suffering no consequences. That's what a succubus is.
>>
File: 7H9W8iK.png (6KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
7H9W8iK.png
6KB, 300x100px
>>17750692
>>
>>17750692
Well, that's one interpretation of a succubus. I'm interested in a more positive interpretation of succubi/sex spirits, like Succubus-Chan has been talking about in this thread, and the kind discussed on blogs like ASuccubusLovesMe and MySuccubusMarissa.
>>
>>17750683
Resorting to personal attacks is a sure sign of losing a debate and I hope you're absolutely flabbergasted to know that I'm married and my wife agrees with me completely. Furthermore I was being generous with the 7% thing. It's not just those two "angriest" days that women act irrationally there are also irrationally sad days, irrationally horny days, irrationally envious days. The fact of the matter is that no woman worth marrying to begin with can be relied upon to act consistently

I don't say this because I hate women. In fact, I love women enough to have gone to the considerable effort of understanding them and I am goddamn rock positive that I do. Any fertile woman who claims to be able to act in a completely consistent way entirely on her own is either going to quickly decide I'm someone she doesn't want to be friends with or quickly be proven wrong by her own actions.
>>
>>17739041
I've done it twice and success both times simply just by drawing the symbol on a sticky note putting it somewher near me when I sleep. Whether it's my brain tapping into my desires or it actually worked who knows but I've never come back from it feeling like shit but actually mostly refreshed.
>>
>>17750714
What you want is a nymph
>>
>>17750735
what symbol?

>>17750678
I don't post often so I'm not too sure what you mean by "this linked in it". How do I do that
>>
>>17750740
Google it. It's like a circle and triangle or some shit. It's been awhile since I've done it.
>>
>>17750740
Sorry, I guess my choice of wording is shit. I meant pasting the exact link in a new thread, in case this 404s, so I can ask about your experiene. I'm just not sure how credible this whole "buy your very own succubus!" Is
>>
>>17750736
Now how do we summon a nympho?
>>
>>17750756
gotcha. I don't know how long it will take to actually do their process before it ships to me (I selected 2 day shipping) but I'm hoping to be able to report something within the next week or two
>>
>>17750756
I don't blame you. It could be person dependent too. Mine have been nice, but again I'm a bit skeptical but it's worked twice. Seriously look up the symbol, write it down before you sleep and keep it near, see how it works. It might be hard to belive or trust me but sometimes you need to make that sort of leap.
>>
>>17750766
godspeed anon, let us know how it works out, even if it is just a huge flop
>>
>>17750734
>>17750734
That was not an attack, my dude. I didn't put you down/I did not call you any names.
I am definitely glad your wife knows about your anti-woman attitudes. Thank you for being honest with her about that. As long as you have been totally upfront with her and she knows she is married to a man who hates women, the situation is fine, and her judgment in that situation is her own to make.
I’m not sure how you convinced yourself that you aren’t a woman-hater, though.
>>17750635
>there's a 100% chance of a woman left to make all the decisions bleeding it to death by a thousand cuts.
"some fertile women have altered judgment a couple days a month, therefore all women's judgment is worthless all month long"
>>
>>17750766
>>17750771
And if it is a huge flop, please save all us anons the trouble. If it isn't, you may have opened a whole new world on the succubus market. Now horny 16 year olds from around the world will steal their parent's wallets for a chance to have sex in their dreams. We are truly living at the pinnacle of human evolution!

But in all honesty, I look foward to your feedback.

>>17750769
Is there no other process to it? Is sleeping by the symbol all there is? I would love to believe but this seems bologna. But it's not like there's anything to lose.. other than a sticky note.
>>
>>17750772
Now you're so frustrated that you're just getting sloppy on top of simply insisting on your meaningless name calling with no rational argument left to make.

Yes, I believe that women need a man's protection not just from themselves but from men who would victimize them by understanding their weaknesses as I did for a while when I first came to understand them.

Maybe that makes me a woman hater but I also believe that men similarly need women to protect us from ourselves and women who would victimize us by understanding our weaknesses in a way you clearly do not since you seem to think they are simply nasty thoughts that also make us woman-haters.

You have lost this argument.

Take comfort in the fact that I've chosen a wonderful trusting innocent girl who truly deserved the happy life I use my wisdom to give her and resolved to continue doing so for the rest of my life.
>>
>>17750769
Googled but can't really find a specific succubus symbol
>>
>>17750864
I second this. If you >>17750769 can provide one it would be nice
>>
File: Succubus_(folklore).png (398KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
Succubus_(folklore).png
398KB, 660x330px
Been in contact with a few since my first nBome trip. One hell of a ride. Got a little scary a while back but things calmed down and are nice again.
Ill try and give a basic rubdown of the whole "Succubus" thing. I figured this shit out through first had experience. Surprisingly, there is a HUUUGE lack of magical "mumbo jumbo". You can technically use magic ritual to help in contacting one, but not in a "Im a fucking wizard" sort of way. Its a psychological aid. (But, that's a subject for a whole other thread)

>ANYWAY

First off, they are not physical entities. They are extra-dimensional energy beings. When you interact with a Succubus the interaction takes place in your mind and through sensations in the subtle body. (Think Chakras)

>They are technically parasites.
Succubi drain humans of their creative energy through the 2nd chakra. this is not inherently "bad" or "evil" It is possible to form a symbiotic relationship. (More on that later)

>Like humans, Succubi are sentient beings with individual personalities.
There are mean ones and there are not so mean ones. But you must always remember, they are parasitic by nature and even the "not so mean" ones will take EVERYTHING you have if presented with an opportunity, or if you piss them off. I am of the belief that if you arent careful they can kill you. They also interact with each other and have power structures, like us. Sometimes you'll have solitary ones and sometimes there are "Cliques" In my experience, the Cliques have an alpha but it could be possible to find a pack of "equals". I honestly dont know for sure.

(CONT)
>>
File: pic_1262909282.jpg (66KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
pic_1262909282.jpg
66KB, 1024x768px
does anyone remember that old angelfire (or something similar website) that claimed to be made by a guy being held hostage by a succubus?

it was creepy and hilarious
>>
>>17750985
>Being extra-dimensional beings, they know things not normally accessible to us.
This is where the symbiotic relationship comes in. You can seat up a "give and take" scenario. You essentially feed the succubus your energy on a regular basis and she in turn helps you "get better" at life. This is hard to explain but a quick Google search will turn up pages that have this sort of information. In my experience its like a person lives in your head and gives you advice. Some people claim they can give you "powers". I have had no such experiences from the succubi but im not writing it off. I dont know how easy or difficult this is but, the jist of it is, she has to like you.

>You can actually have an emotionally invested relationship with a succubus
Yes, you read that right. You can cultivate a relationship with these beings, and they can actually be very tender and loving. Not what you expected, huh? (DXM is kicking in harder so my writing is going to be a bit more... novely? Creative, that's the one! anyway...) Its a lot like having a relationship with a human woman. You have to treat them kindly and with respect. I imagine the biggest mistake people make is treating them like cheap whores and just using them. This, my fellow explorers, is a BAD MOVE. Even the the least powerful succubus out there is EXPONENTIALLY more powerful than the strongest human naturally possible. You run the risk of getting FUCKED UP. They may just leave, or they may do something. What, I dont know. but it can't be good.
>>
File: 1451536660067.jpg (39KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
1451536660067.jpg
39KB, 640x448px
>>17751031
>"What is the easiest way to contact a Succubus/Succubi?" is probably the question on most of your minds.

Well, in my experience: Psychedelics. Thats how it started for me and that's when the most intense experiences take place. Before you dismiss this all as a drug induced delusion, I can contact them in a completely sober state. (Did it this morning, actually) That's the easiest way. Take some LSD or nbome/2ci variant with these things in mind and I almost guarantee contact. (I personally do not advise shrooms for this as the mushrooms tend to give you VERY LITTLE control over anything.) You have to have an open mind, and if and when it works during these altered states. DO NOT DISMISS IT AS THE DRUGS when you come down. If you internalise the experiences you can start recreating them in normal states of conciousness.

Experience with the psychedelics is advised before attempting this. It will be easier to differentiate the drugs effects on your imagination from actual entity contact if you "know" the drug you are using.

Thats my super basic run-down of Succubi. Imma go enjoy my drugs now. make of this what you will and, please, dont be a fucking idiot,
>>
File: the zelator-61.jpg (11KB, 341x272px) Image search: [Google]
the zelator-61.jpg
11KB, 341x272px
>>17751031
Another~
>>
File: 98a2e27394f7403acd138459fb38e39b.jpg (276KB, 1350x1029px) Image search: [Google]
98a2e27394f7403acd138459fb38e39b.jpg
276KB, 1350x1029px
Not all that glitters is gold.
>>
>>17751091
You wish you had balls that dense un weighted.
>>
>>17750005
dont feel too bad anon id rather kill myself then try tell people the shit i deal with on daily basis
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-29-23-15-07.png (188KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-29-23-15-07.png
188KB, 1440x2560px
>>17750916
Sure here you go. It shows up as requesting a fiendish union with succubi but I've never felt it to be fiendish.
>>
File: 6c9dd861800ae5e6b792d22d932c5b66.jpg (522KB, 1530x434px) Image search: [Google]
6c9dd861800ae5e6b792d22d932c5b66.jpg
522KB, 1530x434px
Wow, such anger in here. It's sad. Maybe we can clean this up.
I bothered to read all of the generalized arguments, and even typed some responses, but I deleted them because it is off topic.

>>17750651
>trading shekels for succubi
Wow, what a steal!

>>17750657
You'll be fine.

>>17750714
indeed
We do not need to discuss relations between humans unless there is a sex spirit 3rd party involved.

>>17750736
sure

>>17750750
It might be the Puck ritual symbol. Maybe it will come up later.

>>17750757
It's not much different than succubi, but there is more elemental association, probably. Since that's a Greek class of deity, I'm sure you'll find they have a father or something... Ask him, same as with the asking Lilith strategy.

>>17750985
yes

>>17751091
a wise warning
The differences are subtle, and I don't really know the differences in consequence, to be honest. Generally incubi are more exciting, and most prefer women. Gays may have a hard time into succubi and incubi if they have this incubus = penis, succubus = vagina model that sometimes doesn't work well for this practice. Every once in a while I guess there will be a pan spirit that fucks anyone in anyway, but usually it's going to be hetero and you're going to have to deal with it or manipulate loopholes.
>>
File: 1464301525547.jpg (81KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
1464301525547.jpg
81KB, 640x428px
You people are fucking insane, none of this is real. Why can't /x/ go back to actual spooky, and "paranormal" things.

It's just roleplayers, and now a bunch of horny faggots and that are so desperate on losing their virginity they actually believe in this bullshit.
>>
>>17751585
It's all completely real, and science can't explain it. If you want to talk about skinwalkers or pretend that SCP didn't stop being good years ago, why don't you start your own thread?
>>
>>17751601
Why does skinwalkers and SCP have to do with a claim that's fact?

>It's all completely real

Disregard what I said, don't even bother responding because you're clearly a retard.
>>
>>17751601
> let's play make-believe!
>>
>>17751585
nothing here is real
>>
>>17740996
It looks like just an image from the md5 name, but if from a mango, sauce?
>>
Succubi are not a physical thing, they're just basically like entities that plague your mind to constantly masturbate, that's it.
>>
>>17751805
Sounds good to me. I've had so much sexual repression in my life that I *want* someone who will make me sex-crazed and appreciate me for it.
>>
>>17750164
>Probably womyn

Yes women are emotional ones, if someone here have an actual girlfriend will know what I'm talking about. Every girl, with no exception, is emotial when in a relationship, even when they try to act "manly". I have a girlfriend and if I say even a minor thing during the wrong time is enough to make her unleash hell upon me with all emotional accusations.

Men simply don't do that, it's more likely that the clingy and emotional part of a couple is the woman.

> Men have a driving emotional need to feel respected, feel looked up to, feel admired, feel powerful, feel capable, feel intelligent, etc

Don't you? Seriously, tell me, don't you feel a need to be recognized by what you are or do?

> if he feels disrespected, powerless, like a beta, like a cuck, if he feels like an idiot, those feelings also determine his behavior.

The male brain is wired to fight for territory, resources and females. Women DON'T understand this and never will, of fucking course being judged a "cuck" and "beta" will determine his behaviour, this shows society that he isn't a capable male. What happens to the least capable male? Don't reproduce and die alone. On a side note, I don't know if you are male or female, but if you are a female, imagine your boyfriend or whatever calling you a useless woman and try to think if this wouldn't affect your behaviour for at least a few days.

>He will lash out to try to make himself feel better, maybe by finding a scapegoat person to attack, or bullying or trolling online, or find a scapegoat group to feel superior to, etc.

No, this is what YOU think people do, not everyone does this and in fact people who do this are a minority. If you pick on people or attack someone just to feel superior you are the weak one.

(1/2)
>>
>>17750164
>>17752330

>"Here, hold my beer while I do this thing to impress the group (and wind up hospitalizing myself in the process)” is done for emotional reasons

It's done by social reasons, just being a female is enough to attract most men attention especially if you are pretty, men must do something to be actually interesting and even so there is always the possibility that some men are doing it just because they want to make everyone laugh with no emotional strings behing their thinking. Men and women have different social dynamics and you should know them before dropping this load of crap here.

>men really need to stop putting themselves on a pedestal

No, again, this is what YOU think. I don't know the type of men you are hanging out with but if they put themselves in a pedestal they either have a shit personality or are so shallow that they need to tell other people that they are better.

>men are not worse than women and women are not better than men

At least we agree on something. The sexes are different, it's not about being better or being worse. There is people who are better and other who are worse, but no such thing as one entire gender being good or bad.

(2/2)
>>
>>17739041
You dont want it
Its not worth it
Learn how to talk to girls im serious youll thank me
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 480x480px
>>17752330 >>17752335
Your English is improving.
>>
>>17751387
>You'll be fine.
I appreciate your reassurance/encouragement, even if I'm too depressed/suicidal to internalize it.
>>
>>17749802

I've been in this thread all along because I support succubus. I didn't follow any link here, tho I did wonder who those strangers were until I a saw the notice about /lgbt/ raiding us.

So I added 1+1 and assumed it was them in this thread. They do talk like the tumblr feminists when they try to raid /pol/.

I'm done with /pol/ btw, you're all too stupid to get anything done.
>>
File: succubus2.jpg (134KB, 1000x1392px) Image search: [Google]
succubus2.jpg
134KB, 1000x1392px
>>17750491
>>17750505
>>17750521
>>17750539
>>17750545
>>17750563
>>17750582
>>17750635

GTFO

stop talking real life shit in here
>>
>>17751585
Can you believe that even some tulpafags are still around?
>>
>>17751601
>It's all completely real

underage detected
>>
>>17740739
>Str 18
>Con 18
>Dex 18
>Int 10
>Wis 18
>Cha 18
>>
>>17752947
That outfit seems kind of busy for a succubus. It's a lot of little things to take off. I feel like succubi would probably prefer to just be naked all the time.
>>
>>17753103

Some do have armour like that, but you have to understand this is a SFW board. Couldn't post it if she had openings for the obvious things. (like they would have in reality)

Some also prefer to wear a full dress with nothing under.
>>
>>17751612
>Why can't /x/ go back to actual spooky, and "paranormal" things

This thread is more /x/ than any creepypasta thread ever was. There's a fact for you.
>>
File: succubus_by_inshoo1-d6rswse.jpg (691KB, 1600x2259px) Image search: [Google]
succubus_by_inshoo1-d6rswse.jpg
691KB, 1600x2259px
>>17753103
Think of her as a military officer.
I have been approached by some in full armor.
Here is another example in art.
A lot of them are drawn with weapons. Because it's cool and sexy? Certainly. Because they raise armies? Possibly.
>>
>>17753409

It's more of a style/character thing. Noone actually needs armour, even a little girl could defeat any human organization if they were to attack. If they have armour it represents their character of being tough on the outside, someone with no visible armour may be equally strong but they have a different focus.

If anyone remembers, the house which belonged to Crowley's cult burned down last year. This was because they attacked a succubus so she destroyed it. All it took was 2 fingers to pick them up and set them on fire, and she was nearly nude, lying on her stomach watching it leisurily.
>>
>>17753439
It's more of a style/character thing.
Yes, like a quick way to show rank or power.

A group might appear, and the one wearing the fancy armor does the business.
>>
>>17741054
>>>/a/ is that way bud
>>
File: 1464560456714.png (103KB, 445x130px) Image search: [Google]
1464560456714.png
103KB, 445x130px
>>17742163
>>
File: 1464563014420.jpg (53KB, 717x550px) Image search: [Google]
1464563014420.jpg
53KB, 717x550px
>>17742163
>>17753577
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 450x618px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 450x618px
>>17753569
/a/nime? What are talking about? That's 1st Ed. AD&D Monster Manual. That's been the standard drawing for a succubus for more than 30 years.
>>
>>17753643
In principle it's the same thing as having a waifu, you only cum for her (a nonexistent thing)
>>
File: image.png (133KB, 227x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
133KB, 227x320px
>>17753666
Okay Mr. Trips.
Waifu are fictional characters. Demons or Succubi are not fictional in the minds of OP and others who wish to summon them. This is in the same way that God is not fictional to those who worship Him. Your comparison is respectfully not valid.
>>
>>17753666

But a fair deal of popular anime girls are succubus who manifested themselves to the artist to be represented in a story. Worshipping anime characters and talking about having sex with them is then aimed at the succubus who the character corresponds.

Some waifus are real.
>>
>>17753695
By your logic everything you said could be applied to waifus
>>
>>17753705
can you give some examples?
>>
>>17753643
Nearly 40 years now
>>
>>17739041
does not work, a man came to me and filled me up with his fluids. 7/10
>>
>>17753732

chobits, both of them

kissxsis, same

try summoning them if you want
>>
>>17753772
I think I've had enough summoning for rest of my life.
Can you give me more recent example?
You provoked my curiosity
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 320x320px
>>17753709
Would the summoning / worshipping procedure work with a waifu? Sure. Of course. But I would argue that the practitioner knows that the waifu is fictional. He also knows that any infidelity toward this fictional character WILL NOT result in the jealous waifu taking acting against him.
The practitioner summoning a demon however is expecting real retribution caused by the jealousy of a real entity. Whether the entity is real or not, the practitioner believes it's real.
Think of the angst humans have gone through because of sin. They believe God is pissed at them and act accordingly. The attitude would be similar is you knew that you had pissed off your own (REAL IN YOUR MIND) demon(ess) / Succubus.
>>
>>17753792

Check out the characters in Madoka Magica then. But I can't say I recommend it, some succubus are really nasty, and considering the theme of the show, it may be really bad if you're not the right kind of person.

If you know how to handle a succubus, they can be seduced like any female tho, just don't go and play with something you can't handle. They could maybe even kill you.

If you just want confirmation I suppose you could just ask for a visit and a chat. They are not unreasonable.
>>
It's a common method for a succubus who wants to be represented to cast a spell for it, the message will be spread no matter how complicated.

Human inspiration is often someone picking up a message like this. It's not strange they would use a popular and often sexualized art for like this.
>>
>>17753816
And what's about others media.
Books and movies?
>>
>>17753855

sure, but those I mentioned are the most obvious

there are some who like club music, this is mostly the infernal kind of succubus, they prefer percussions and rythm, so they tell a story in the song lyrics

https://youtu.be/fERa100TWiY
>>
>>17753871
And what I need to do when I meet one?
What safe rule I need to know?
>>
>>17753890

Pay attention to what they say, literally. And mind what you tell them. Don't ever say things you don't mean and don't take anything they say to be "a matter of speak", they mean everything literally. This is one thing people don't understand and they can get in trouble easily because they don't understand what they asked for or what the price was.

And: everything has a price, everything can be negotiated. This means you need something of value. Even a small treat will be accepted, like a cookie, but don't expect much for it if it's small.

They take anything to be material, so if you offer something abstract, they will understand it as concrete. Same for what you want from them.
>>
>>17753978
thanks for your wisdom
>>
>>17753978
If you wanted for example, exchange something for information, what would they ask in return for it?
>>
>>17754084
probably your sexual energy/loosh
>>
>>17754121
Will they always look for sexual energy? it's not really negotiating if i already know what she wants.
>>
>>17754155
That was just my guess. I don't have any experience with succubi but what else could they want? Maybe they'd bargain with how often or how much or something like that.
>>
>>17740739
i was hoping it would be this greentext before i opened it
you certaintly didn't disappoint, anon.
thank you
>>
i studied esoterism for 6 years and did this once to be able to make another summon. If you just want to fuck, NO, it isnt as good as usual and its just hella weird.
if its for another purposes just remember to never allow yourself to be scared and hold untill the end, thats more or lees all of it, if you are not scared nothing bad will happen
>>
Demons aren't real, proof or get the fuck out
>>
>>17753366
If by "more /x/" you mean retarded then yeah, this thread is undoubtedly more /x/ than anything I've ever seen.
>>
File: 02_02.jpg (490KB, 718x1014px) Image search: [Google]
02_02.jpg
490KB, 718x1014px
How do you resist harnessing your semen demons?
>>
>>17754808
>proof or get the fuck out

But that's not how it works. Proof in this area is personal. You can't show your experiences to others except for as stories.
>>
>>17755331
Fake stories right? Huh, makes sense when it has to something that is clearly fiction.
>>
>>17755344

>anything I can't understand or believe in is fiction

why do you bother opening the thread, it's not for you
>>
>>17755357
>Anything that has yet to have compelling evidence to prove that it is an actual thing and not made up stories is fiction

I open up this thread just to point out the obvious that this is all bullshit, because these are the kind of threads that make /x/ look like a fucking joke.
>>
>>17755370
You are a colorblind man insisting that red is imaginary.
>>
>>17755372
Wrong, we both have the same vision and you're trying to convince me that a non-existing color exists.
>>
>>17739041
Nobody has because they don't exist grow up already.
>>
>>17755370

Stop trying to argue about something you know nothing of, you're the kind of people ruining good discussions with your BS shouting.

You're fucking stupid for thinking people would keep talking about something that "isn't real" for so long, with so much detail and documented methodology.

Did you ever research the subject you are denying? Have you spent any time reading the experiences people write about on their blogs?

Did you ever try doing anything yourself?

Or are you just a phonefag clicker and liker trying to "dislike" something? Then get back to fb and do your thing there.
>>
>>17755388
This is 4chan. You never know who is on the other side.
You can talk to A.I or alien or something and you never know.
You cannot recognize what is truth and what no.
>>
>>17755394
Did I strike a nerve?

There's nothing I have to know to come to the conclusion that this is bullshit. It's like trying to argue about something as obvious as people breathing air, which if put to an example, you're claiming they don't.

No sane person would keep talking about something that isn't real if they actually knew that it wasn't real, delusion exists and people like you are full of it.

There's nothing to research because it's all clearly fake, like I previously mentioned. You have to be pathetically gullible to believe blogs made by trolls and nutjobs.

And I've never tried doing anything myself because I'm not a delusional retard who believes in this.

It's time to face reality that the supernatural doesn't exist, and if you can't stand people disagreeing with you then I'd think you'd be a little more comfortable at Tumblr.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 400x542px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 400x542px
>>17755411
So... What is BS? Be specific. Big a person believes in something, like God, that takes on a reality in their mind, regardless of whether God's existence can be empirically validated. The belief has an effect that is manifested by its impact on the believer.
If I sin, I feel guilt, because I have been taught that God thinks I'm naughty. I can't prove God exists, but the guilt is there nonetheless.
Pretty simple stuff there NeckBeard.
>>
>>17755459
I'm just going to go ahead and assume you're so defensive about this is because you really want it to be true and are so desperate to lose your virginity you'd go as far as to go to the internet and look at all this fake shit.

Just buy a hooker, but I bet even they'd shy away from the likes of you.
>>
>>17755459
So, birth defects exist because these persons were being spanked in advance?
I'm not an atheist but the place of the Christian God is in a ditch.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 624x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 624x720px
>>17755506 >>17755523
No, I'm Agnostic and don't empirically believe any of it. But I do understand the power of belief in the human mind. The Allah that demands blood exists in the minds of certain followers of Islam, hence we get ISIS. Belief is powerful. Whether you believe or not doesn't matter. If the teenager (or Christian, Muslim or Jew) believes, they will be effectived. What is so difficult to understand?
>>
>>17755394
What is the easiest way of communication.
What is your preferred language, once you establish contact.
>>
>>17755411
>talking about something that isn't real if they actually knew that it wasn't rea

Except you can't argue that what I know is real isn't, that makes you an ignorant moron. I don't "believe" any second hand stories, I know from reality what is real. It goes far beyond your little ant tier perception.

You're disagreeing with reality, it's a futile battle.
>>
>>17755506

You're replying to the wrong person. And you're misunderstanding what succubus interaction is for. It's not entertainment.
>>
>>17755612
What I can do if there's one around me
>>
>>17754312
Not jus scared. They hold also into any kind of anxiety.
>>
>>17755619
>>17755612
Don't care you're both delusional faggots that should experience the real world instead of made up bullshit.

Especially this >>17755612 retard
>>
>>17755605

The easiest way is dependent on what is your preferred method. Telepathy is great if you have the ability. Possession is great if you can keep control. Then you both think in your brain and this is the most fluid communication. But if you invite a nasty and give up control you got yourself a bad case of mental illness and may end up like one of those berserkers who attack people in the street.

If there is an advantage there is usually a catch.

I'm mentally too strong to be taken over so I use possession unless it's a new entity from a different group.

The language used will be your native language or english. They seem to adapt well.

I suppose you can use any other method as well, I haven't actually heard of anyone using one of those spirit boards for a succubus but I don't see why it shouldn't work.

Of course if they show up in a physical body you can use any available method. Telepathy usually works great still, this is one simple way of confirming it's a succubus. Humans don't normally do telepathy.
>>
File: 2.png (117KB, 372x351px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
117KB, 372x351px
>>17755627
>delusional faggots that should experience the real world instead of made up bullshit

You're the retard here.
>>
>>17755631
What about dreams. Can I ask her to
talk with me in dream?
>>
>>17755640

You can try, but personally that only worked for me 2 times in over a year. Dreams are not very reliable.
>>
>>17755646
Then what to do if I suspect one around me
And I don't have any experience with spiritual things
>>
>>17755637
Back to >>>/a/ it is you dirty fucking weeaboo
>>
>>17755652

You must've done something to attract it, they don't come for no reason.
>>
File: 1463189179628.jpg (450KB, 1398x756px) Image search: [Google]
1463189179628.jpg
450KB, 1398x756px
>>17755685

What kind of website do you think you are on again...?
>>
>>17755640
what if she's looking at you right now? spooty!
>>
>>17755703
The one still full of faggots stuck in the past, it's 2016, get real.

Take that weeaboo shit to /a/ it's not welcomed anywhere else anymore.
>>
File: 1463015786096.jpg (551KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
1463015786096.jpg
551KB, 700x990px
>>17755711

fuck off back to your normie social network then newfag
>>
>>17755716
You misunderstood, it's time for YOU to fuck off to places where you're accepted.
>>
>>17755719

You're in a succubus thread on an anime website complaining about posts that are on topic.

Take the hint.
>>
I summoned a succubi lately. All I got was a sandwich.
>>
File: 1410528537031.png (155KB, 273x240px) Image search: [Google]
1410528537031.png
155KB, 273x240px
>>17755766
>anime website

And I'm the newfag? Summer came soon.
>>
>>17755799

If you can't summon a succubus, you are a newfag.
>>
File: 1846159418.gif (3MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
1846159418.gif
3MB, 290x189px
>>17755804
So basically everyone? Okay
>>
>>17753871
So like dubstep muhreens?
>>
File: Do-you-work-here.jpg (36KB, 403x476px) Image search: [Google]
Do-you-work-here.jpg
36KB, 403x476px
Don't feed the trolls, they don't wish to learn and only become jealous of the people getting succubus pussy.
>>
File: 250px-Succubus.jpg (22KB, 250x422px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Succubus.jpg
22KB, 250x422px
So is is true that succubi can shape-shift into anyone, or do they have a single, set form? I once heard that they can try on different bodies the way way try on different clothes, and that sounds like it offers a lot of possibilities.

Also, do they tend to be dominant, submissive, or neither? I'm a submissive guy who's not into the degradation that usually comes with femdom and I'm curious if these beings might offer a more gentle and loving kind of dominance, much like dominant men often give to submissive women.
>>
>>17757072
>the way way try
*the way we try
>>
>>17751387
So, is there any way a self-hating, depressed anon such as myself might passively attract a succubus without looking like I'm trying to? I feel like that's the only way anything could work for me; I'd basically have to pretend I didn't want it.
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 460x752px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 460x752px
>>17757429
We have been talking about this for five days. Is there nothing from the previous 300 posts that suits your needs?
>>
>>17757505
Unless I missed something, those were all about actively asking for contact, which I'm too ashamed/afraid to do. It's possible I did miss something, though; my mind hasn't been very clear the past few days.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.