[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 35

File: il_570xN.868098404_bscu[1].jpg (74KB, 570x380px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.868098404_bscu[1].jpg
74KB, 570x380px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>17669172
>>
General reading please.
>>
>>17675045
Will do 5 readings tonight.
Today, I will restrict myself to anwser only self-knowing and introspective queries. May take a long time to deliver.

>name/initials/pseudonym
>age
>think of a dinner table. How is the table organized?What is it made of? What is the decoration. Is there any food? How does the food tastes like?
>>
>>17675038
Interesting. Glad it helped.

>>17674992
A bit busy right now and not in the mood for love queries, sorry.
>>
>>17675068
>Emil
>23
>I'm deathly afraid of intimacy and don't know how to overcome it or if I ever will.

Rectangular wooden table with olive color table cloth. The food tastes good. It's some sort of soup with beef, carrots, potatoes. The table has a couple people but no one is speaking.
>>
>>17675068
Initials: OAB
Large dark wood, white table cloth, modern square plates, a tall vase in the middle filled with gemstones near the bottom and flowers coming out. The food is spicy and savory, like curry, the drinks are tropical and cool.
>>
>>17675068
You can call me Composerfag; I'm 29. The dinner table I'm seeing is round and wooden. There is a transparent glass bowl of fruit on it.

My query is regarding my music. I want to know what to write next in order to promote the continued development of my long-term goals. Thanks.
>>
File: 1340239558708.png (22KB, 763x424px) Image search: [Google]
1340239558708.png
22KB, 763x424px
>>17675104
i already told you nigga, write a trance/edm/bloop album
>>
>>17675068
l.a.
Red table cloth with candles lit and wooden table and wooden chairs. No food.
What is the environment like when we ( me and a person ) are around eachother? What are the feelings
>>
>>17675068
lux
Foldable white table with birthday cake and paper plates and party hats. Theres an ash try with matches in the centre and the cake is buttery yet sweet.
I know how the person I like feels about me but you tell me.
>>
>>17675136

why would you need r kelsen to tell you when you already know how they feel about you?
>>
>>17675139
Because he wants feedback? And i can give it?
>>
>>17675068

Macarena
It's a big, rectangular table made of dark woode, it has some decorations in the center, some flowers, and there are two plates, one is placed in one end of the table and the other it's by the right side, mine (the one in the end) has food, not something i really like, the other plate has rests of food as if someone had already ate but has left.
Thanks.
>>
G
Fire maple modern table, square white plate. Sushi rolls and korean bbq.

I feel like something is ending in my life and I want to know what my preparations should be like.
>>
>>17675160
Sorry i'm stupid af, here is what I wrote in the other thread.
"Welp, i would like to know why do I have this 'break downs', i'm feeling ok then one little problem makes feel bad for the entire week, also my temper is really bad, i get mad for no reason, and i really don't know why... i don't think my life is bad/unhappy, i did suffered some things when i was younger, but maybe i'm just hysteric(? the thing is, i have a girlfriend now -we have been dating for 15 months-, and maybe if i now the root of why am i like this i can make it easy for her... she already has things to worry about so one less problem it's the minimun she deserves, also, sorry for my english.
18 female capricorn"
It's super long so it's ok if i don't get a read at all.
>>
>>17675101
I want something greater in life
>>
>>17675191

Flame maple*

Pic related
>>
>>17675204

-_-
>>
Well, no one is telling the query, but its my fault, I didn't ask for it.

I will read anyway.

>>17675097
That fear is something good, actually. It's how you defend yourself. Not just that, it has a importante role on who you are and how you express yourself.
You can overcome it, though. But you need a powerful source of energy for that, and I mean a good source would be a Strong feeling.
You are pretty far from the ideal moment to overcome it. There is not a reason for it yet, so you just relax. Don't fear your fear, for it is something of you that will only fade when it is not needed.
Hope it helped.

>>17675101
Hard to tell without a query. I see a plain and a calm ocean. There is na arrow pointing to one direction.

It looks like you are searching for a purpouse to do something.
Your purpouse must be something inside yourself, but you do not seem to find it, so yu search it in others.
Well, you can't find it on anyone else, but you can express some of your feelings to others, and that may make you feel better. May I suggest writing?
Talk to a close friend, that will help.

Please, feeback is appreciated. I am still a learner.
>>
>>17675129
Although that may not be the answer you seek, you feel better and more powerful when around this person. You actually seem to be more capable on doing things when this one is around.
Why? Because of your low selfsteem, he might be the one that raises your confidence, and then make you able to reach your true capacity.
Is he a coleague of some kind?
feedback is appreciated.
>>
>>17675224
I want to do a lot of things in life, like game design, modeling, adventuring, and discovering psychic talents.
I really want something out of this world to come into my life
>>
>>17675238
You might be reading for them but correct about colleague. For me its the opposite. I am intimidated, frustrated and distracted. I can't focus. There is a slight excitement there though, did you pick up on that?
>>
>>17675104
sorry, I skipped you.
Well, what I see is a pendulum moving fast and chaotic. Makes me feel excited. Then I see a Snake-lady looking at the mirror.
Something that may make us go crazy.
Something like skrilex, but soft, and put a little of indie rock on it Idk. Make sometihng new.

Although, don't exitate to express your feelings on it, and your personality as well. Are you an "anxious" person?
>>
>>17675224
>That fear
That's comforting, I guess. But the idea that I'm far from it is sort of discomforting because I do sort of crave it. I'm just sort of torn between wanting emotional and physical intimacy and keeping myself nice and safe. Oh well, at least I'm probably doing the right thing in the long run.
>>
>>17675068
Dont know if you wil do more than 5 but i will try my luck.
RM
And old dinner table made of dark wood. On top of it lies a basket of fruits. They look tempting and tasty but at the same time, the look odd. Why are the fruits so well preserved in a dimly lit and full of webs dinning room?
What can i do to find myself again? What can you tell me other than the usual "just try to do things!"?
Thanks.
>>
>>17675255
I think I know what you're talking about, as your vision reminds me of an album I started writing. Looks like I should finish it. Thanks, have a good one.
>>
>>17675253
What I felt was a will that grows when you are with them. If I was wrong on the Reading, idk, though.
>>17675136
About how other person feels... That goes a little off of what I restricted to myself today. Can I read about YOUR feelings?
>>17675160
Its my story all again...
I see a humanoid that looks like a kappa (google it, its from the japanese folklore), he is armored.
Then, I see a woman, he is on all fours, and masturbating.

Well, Idk really know what to make of this. Sounds like you have a lot of feelings repressed, and you are afraid/don't know how to express them. You may feel afraid that these feelings may hurt someone else too.

The main problem is, you aren't getting enough happy/relaxing moments. You need a vacation from the hard part of your life. Some moments of distraction would do you good.
But, when you try it, you feel exposed, or guilty. Or both. And then, the stress comes over again.
Your girlfriend may makes it easier or harder for you, (not her actually, but how her presence would impact you, by what you think).
Try to have some alone time, or with someone you rally love and care about. All you need is a break. Or several, because the feeling of guilty/exposing may be overwhelming sometimes.
feedback si appreciated!
>>
That's it, sorry for those I can't read today.
>>17675136
Lux, you may be my last querent today.
>>17675243
Well, the best way of creating something "outworldlish" is by doing art! And you seem to be talented on it.
>discovering psychic talents
there is no such thing as a "talent". Any human can do anything what another human is able to.
If you want to go full psychic, go ahead! Meditate, learn about yourself, about your mind, and about paranormal. Search for answers in books if needed, but the main source of knowledge (and the only one we can rely on) of everyone is our minds!
good luck.

>>17675292
>>17675263

Thank you all for those who gave me a query to work one, and for the feedback I received!!
>>
>>17675322
>>17675253
By any chance could this be the future or something? Because I certainly do not feel willful around them at the moment. I just feel a little bit excited, somewhat curious and mostly annoyed and frustrated.
>>
where Mr Chiroynmous
>>
>>17675362
Consider that the Reading went wrong.
>>
>>17675392
Ah okay. Well it happens I guess lol. But if you were to say it was about them its accurate since they get a lot more confident around me.
>>
>>17675322
I actually do not know how to express myself with out being an ass to people, that may actually be why i'm so sensitive, since i prefer to keep everything for myself. i don't think some could help me, thou'. that part was the most accurate i feel(?
Thank you very much, i'll think about this better, i just hope it actually helps me to think about this and not to make everything worse.
>>
>>17675068

if you cant do it i understand R Kelsen
>>17674367
>>
Male
Scorpio

Is there some sort of love spell on me? I shouldn't be thinking about this person.
>>
>>17675521
why are you thinking of her?
explain your situation I can tell you
>>
Hey, so I dream just about every time I go to sleep, I had a different dream from my normal ones earlier when I took a nap. I was curious if anyone would be willing to do an interpretation ?
>>
>>17675545
go for it
>>
>>17675531

Was with her for a few years, helped her thru some shit, love turned into complacency, I ended it, pretty quickly she married someone else and had a kid, I just wonder if it could've been different had I made the final commitment
>>
>>17675549
nigger not this shit again
she hasn't put a fuckin spell on you bro you're just feeling regret she's with her husband

love spells make it so everything bad a person does is ignored and you feel passion/obsessed with them and it works both ways

i.e. she would have contacted u feel me?
>>
>>17675558
>it works both ways
not true
>>
>>17675558

She contacted to apologize. I would write to try to talk through it but it seems pointless. I'm kind of happy for them because they seem happy, but I'm not sure why I didn't make her happy.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-28-00-45-49.png (266KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-28-00-45-49.png
266KB, 540x960px
Initials C.J.
Capricorn
Jan/79
>>
>>17675545
>>17675548

I was in a previous house that I lived in, with my mother, father, sister and one of my good friends who we'll just call L.
I had an enclosed back porch at said house, but their weren't many trees surrounding the house besides further in the backyard.

The dream was centered around these trees that were surrounding the walkway that came from the back porch patio. They had abstract faces, a light brown color and they were pretty dead, no leafs or foliage and short broken branches. There was a type of lore surrounding them, they were called "howling trees", and they would sometimes during parts of the year be heard howling, and even reported to move around.
As the evening went from light blue to dark, they began howling. I listened and was very amazed. I told other people in the house to listen and they thought it was interesting but didn't come listen on the back porch with me.
My friend was sitting on the computer, which was just on the inside against the wall that went to the back patio.
Eventually I went in, and when I came back out, one or two of them had moved to the other side, it freaked me out kind of and I ran inside and grabbed my mother and sister. I had turned the flood lights on to show them, but my sister was adamant I turn it off, so much so she was holding me back, and was acting strange. Shushing me and just telling me to come inside.
My friend started acting weird shortly after too, being very rude when I asked him to look and just starting to make strange remarks.

CONT
>>
>>17675548
I went outside again and turned on the lights, it began a weeping angels type of thing where they'd move if I turned the light off, and closer to the house. I deemed it a good idea to leave it off and just go inside.

People were acting very strange and evil-ish inside, specially my friend. I saw one of the trees through the window and it had glowing red eyes. Which if I looked at I was zoomed into a deep part of my mind, it felt like possession. I've had a few dreams where possession has a occurred and they've been the scariest. In this one I yelled at it, either in my head or physically, that I would deny its evil, and I'd be strong and it wouldn't posses me. All the while it was like looking down a long dark tunnel, at the end of which my actual eyesight began.

That's it basically, the dream ended when I tried to look to the left of my back porch, saw another ones outline and quickly averted my eyes.
>>
>>17675101
>curry

i see diarrhea in your future.
>>
>>17675549
No, dude, please, dont do this to yourself.
>>
>>17675601

I've tried psychiatric medication, meditation, exercise, weed, alcohol, even dating someone of the same gender and in 18 months nothing has helped. I've gone long stretches without feeling pain but not a single day without thinking about her.

I feel like suicide is the only option left. She gave me a permanent std as well.
>>
>>17675588
sounds like spirits messing with you dude

have you seen anything awake?
>>
>>17675619
It's not "spirits", you jabrone. He's got too many Thetans. He needs to travel to the nearest Volcano and jump in. Only then can he find peace.
>>
>>17675619
No I don't believe so, I believe on the 30th of last month, or 1st of this month my girlfriend said something about the links between our world and world of the dead being the strongest, and we went to a graveyard. But her and myself are kinda the "empath" types, got nothing besides shadows in the corner of eyes.
My house is also very clean, nothing lurks here. I did sleep at my girlfriends house on Saturday though and she's got some spirit in her house, but I've literally known it for years as being non malicious.
>>
someone wanna give me a reading? im full of anxiety in this relationship im building with this girl im madly in love with, i wanna know if im losing her or if i am able to give her what she needs to be happy
28/aquarius
>>
>>17675612
Suicide is not the only option and that shouldn't be an option. What you are experiencing is a lack of closure from a relationship that ended due to whatever circumstances. The only difference is that you see her in this life of being married with a kid and you are stuck at the bottom still. Relationship envy. You aren't going to find happiness outside of yourself until you start bringing it back into you. Some type of positive influence, hobby... anything. Shoot, come be a normie in the irc and we can try and help with it. Hopefully you haven't been playing the "what if" game as well because we are our own worst enemy. *hugs* anon.
>>
>>17675376
Sorry, I've been sick. I tried to do some readings earlier in the last thread, but I just kept coughing and needed to get back in bed.
Take care, buddies! <3
>>
BREAK DOWN, BABY!
YEAH YEAH YEAH YEEEEEAH!
I feel like doing a love read.
Gimme a query and some gender info!

KILL THE CHRISTIAN!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>17675768
Female interested in male
I was sort of interested in someone but not anymore. Could you just give me a general? Maybe talk about future possibilities or where I'm headed. Ty PP
>>
>>17675768
female
pls tell me what my crush feels for me
>>
>>17675768
Chris, Male, Gemini, i like girls

Is there love in my future and how soon?
>>
>>17675773

Aight hoe here's what we're lookin at.

Your situation where you liked this dude wasnt what you hoped it was and it was a massive disappoint because there was an element of bullshitting and feminine protectiveness / inaction somewhere. However this shit is going away and you're on to NU BEGINNS!.

What ze future we see in store for mister yi!

WELL
Looks like you won't be on welfare. OR PERHAPS YOU WILL. anyway looks like shit's gonna be good. full of camels and fruits and shit. getting over past bullshit and embracing your feminine beauty but also finding balance in monetary bullshit. HOWEVS you may want to be careful to not be too impulsive and shit like that. otherwise... you might get struck by the fires of a metaphorical gangbang that will ruin your metaphorical hymen between your buttcheeks.

YOUR ADVICE should you even take me seriously by this point!

If you're dealing with some emotional dismay then you should probably work on that shit. Chu know chu know chu know. Wait for the right timing before putting yourself out there for love. Otherwise you'll just be setting yourself up to be used.

LOVE'S GAY!
>>
File: This House Is Clean.jpg (95KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
This House Is Clean.jpg
95KB, 630x1200px
I'M GONE FOR A FEW WEEKS.
Have things to do.
>>
>>17675799
is for me or >>17675772
?
>>
>>17675772
You're going to get diarrhea tonight. Pack all your Doritos into a suitcase and sprinkle some catnip on your toothbrush. Only the Lord forgives.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 726x556px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 726x556px
>>17675814
Fuckin Taco Bell
>>
>>17675768
Pedro, male
the girl that i'm in is on me too? wll be something good between us?
>>
File: Taboo - The Sixth Sense.jpg.jpg (14KB, 256x240px) Image search: [Google]
Taboo - The Sixth Sense.jpg.jpg
14KB, 256x240px
GREETINGS /DIV/ NATION!

Here's the deal: Free Celtic Cross Spread
Here's the catch: This is actually Technomancy because Taboo is a video game.

I need your:
NAME
BIRTHDAY (mm/dd/yy)
BIOLOGICAL BIRTH SEX (sorry XXY, XXX & YY chromosome pals; you're out of luck.)
and
QUESTION - no generals questions about anything; ask me something specific.

Then I will record the results and give my human opinion.

Do you dare ask Taboo?
>>
File: name bday sex.png (88KB, 614x518px) Image search: [Google]
name bday sex.png
88KB, 614x518px
>>17675958
Probably I should say I'm going to do 5 readings.

Thank you all for patience.
>>
>>17675958
karen
october 2 1994
female
how does he feel about me
>>
File: Page of Cups.png (30KB, 607x515px) Image search: [Google]
Page of Cups.png
30KB, 607x515px
>>17675974
Okay thanks. Each reading should take a few minutes because it shows the cards off one by one.
>>
>>17675958
Chris
05/31/1995
Male
Is it a good idea to take a break from a friendship with R.B. (female)?
>>
>>17675958
Cara
03/23/1985
Female
I have been receiving a lot of signs of messages coming my way. Am I actually receiving them without realizing it or am I not opening up enough to accept them?
>>
File: Final Outcome Death.png (52KB, 611x515px) Image search: [Google]
Final Outcome Death.png
52KB, 611x515px
>>17675974
Karen:

Significator: 5 of Staffs
Currently your situation is: unsatisfied desires.

Crossing Card: The Sun
The Existing obstacle is: an accomplishment or general contentment with life.

Crowning Card: 6 of Cups
Your near term goal or destiny is or is influenced by: past experiences feature strongly.

Base of the Matter: The Page of Cups (you)
Present Events are based on: Help and assistance toward a specific goal.

Past Influences: The Moon
Previous Influences exerting pressure are: to be taken advantage of, false friends, or being misled.

Forthcoming Influences: The Ace of Cups
The near forth-coming influence is: Productivity, Fullness.

Where One Finds Oneself: 3 of Swords
You in a proper perspective have/are: opposition or diversion.

Views of Others: The Tower
Viewed by others you are a: sudden or complete change.

Hopes and Fears: Knight of Coins
Your secret fears or wants are: conducts one's duties in an organized manner.

Final Outcome: Death

The Outcome of all previous mentioned problems will be a period of change, alteration, or transformation.

Human Opinion: You want a relationship that is prosperous, but you were better qualified for this in the past. Now you must change again to secure this - it's worth it in the end just to change into a better person.
>>
>>17675958
Jason
06/09/93
Male
Am I on the right path in education/career? Is there any advice or insight for me here? What should I be pursuing?
>>
>>17676002
Chris:
You are the Knight of Cups

Significator: The Ace of Cups
Your present position is: a time of happiness, beauty, and pleasure

Crossing Card: Justice
Your immediate influence is: able to avoid temptation or evil

Crowning Card: Knight of Staffs
Attainable at this time is: alternation or change

Base of the Matter: The Hierophant
The ingluences of the distant past are: unable to adapt or throw light on a subject

Past Influences: The Ace of Swords
Recent past factors are: Prosperity and success

Forthcoming Influences: Page of Staffs
The near forth-coming influence is: bearer of good or important news

Where One Finds Oneself: 10 of Swords
Your influence within surrounding circumstances are: disappointment

Views of Others: Five of Staffs
Your tendencies as viewed by others are: labor, struggle, or strife with little result

Hopes and Fears: 5 of Swords
Your innter hopes and fears are: defeat and destruction of others

Final Outcome: 4 of Staffs
The culmination of the events revealed before will be: acquisition of prosperity

Human Opinion: She is parasiting from you and you will do better after you remove her by any means necessary.

(sorry I forgot to get a screenshot)
>>
>>17676007
Cara:
You are the Page of Coins

Significator: 6 of Coins
Currently your situation is: the gain and/or giving gifts

Crossing Card: The Empress
Presently influencing you is: a wish will come into development or fruition

Crowning Card: King of Swords
Withing your present frame of reference is: having many thoughts, ideas, and designs

Base of the Matter: Page of Cups
The distant past foundation is a brother or friend who is always there to lend a hand

Past Influences: Queen of Staffs
Previous influences exerting pressure are: charming, graceful, success

Forthcoming Influences: The Emperor
The near forth-coming influence is: a tendancy to make and/or dominate wars or arguments

Where One Finds Oneself: The Moon
Your present situation/attitude is: selfishness, craftiness, or disgrace

Views of Others: The Ace of Coins
Others view you as the symbol of great wealth and riches

Hopes and Fears: 7 of Swords
Your inner emotions sense or will shortly sense: fantasies and designs

Final Outcome: Ace of Swords
The conclusion of the issue is: great determination

Human Opinion: It appears that you gave something and you're going to get an answer or return. You will have difficulty predicting how messages will come, but they will be obvious when you receive them. You dispute some things because they are not how you expect.

Again, I dropped the screenshot. Sorry.
>>
Would you be so kind as to read me Taboo?

Ethan
03/18/1986
Male
Is what I think I should be doing the best path for me?
>>
>>17676096
Thank you again. If I think I know who you are, I will give feedback in a few days. If it isn't you, lol, I will post back here in a few days and yell for you. Btw, that human portion sounds like me haha.
>>
>>17675045
Brandon Love
06/19/90
male
what caused my obsession with Lauren Mayberry?
>>
>>17676072
Jason:

Significator: The Hierophant Reversed
The situation at present is: foolishly generous or unconventional

Crossing Card: 8 of Swords
The Existing obstacle is domination or imprisonment

Crowning Card: 2 of swords
attainable at this time is: pleasure and affection after difficulty

Base of the Matter: Ace of Cups
The distant past foundation is: productivity, fullness

Past Influences: 2 of Coins
Things just passing/past are: a fear or embarrassment or worry holds back new opportunities

Forthcoming Influences: Queen of Swords
The near forth-coming influence is: the experience of brief happiness or pleasure and sadness or mourning

Where One Finds Oneself: 10 of Cups
Your present situation/attitude is: lasting success

Views of Others: The Moon
Others view you as: to be taken advantage of, false friends, or being misled.

Hopes and Fears: The Sun
Your anxieties and desires are: an accomplishment or general contentment with life.

Final Outcome: 4 of Cups
The culmination of events revealed before will be: a period without progress

Human Opinion: It seems that you're trying to be "yourself" but without support, as you are undesired. You have done well before, so it should be no problem to move forward by pleasing others. It will take time to transition into a new field.
>>
>>17676075
had a feeling... thank you taboo. may peace and happiness be realized in you :)
>>
>>17676115
Ethan:

I'm having problems with your reading. be more patient.
>>
>>17676170
ETHAN BRADBERRY
>>
>>17675958
sup taboo, i'm down

alan
08/28/95
male
people prophesice shit about me being a part of our history in the future, in a religious sense, what's up with that g?
>>
>>17676170
Will do. I can be hard to get a read on. Thank you for attempting!
>>
>>17676115
Ethan:
You are the Knight of Swords

Significator: Eight of Swords
The situation at present is: bad news or sickness

Crossing Card: Page of Coins
Presently influencing you is: Bringer of News and Detail

Crowning Card: Knight of Staffs
Attainable at this time is: a journey into the unknown

Base of the Matter: 5 of Cups
The influences of the distant past are: end of pleasurable experience

Past Influences: The Emperor
Recent past events are: a tendancy to make and/or dominate wars or arguments

Forthcoming Influences: The Moon
The near forth-coming influence is: unable to avoid traps or dangers

Where One Finds Oneself: The Tower
Your present situation/attitude is: a sudden or complete change

Views of Others: The Ace of Cups
Others view you as: fertility and growth

Hopes and Fears: 7 of Swords
Your inner hopes and fears are: new plans

Final Outcome: 7 of Coins
The outcome of all previously mentioned problems will be: make careful decisions

Human Opinion: sorry I don't really have much to say about this. I had another reading going, but I wasn't able to see the last two cards. This is actually the third attempt for you...

It seems like you're doing something that may end badly.
>>
>>17676179
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IcfJQHWwUM
>>
>>17676129
I'm serious.
>>
>>17676137
Thank you very much, Taboo.
>>
>>17676200
Well I thank you.

I was going to persue stand-up comedy again, but now Im not so sure.

Bless you.
>>
>>17676192
YOU'RE THE LAST ONE

Alan:

Significator: Strength
Your present position is: able to use equally mind over matter, or matter over mind

Crossing Card: The Lovers
The immediate course is a strong or deep feeling love, trust, harmony, or confidence

Crowning Card: Page of Staffs
Your near term goal or destiny is or is influenced by: a faithful friend, good intentions

Base of the Matter: 2 of Swords
The influences of the distant past are: discovery of harmony

Past Influences: 10 of swords
Recent past events are: disappointment

Forthcoming Influences: 9 of swords
The near forth-coming influence is: suffering or loss

Where One Finds Oneself: The Chariot
You in a proper perspective have/are: a possible journey or travel or a need to flee from reality

Views of Others: 7 of swords
Others view you as: fantasies and designs

Hopes and Fears: 6 of swords
Your anxieties and desires are: a journey, real or mental to overcome difficulties with success

Final Outcome: Queen of Cups
The conclusion of the issue is: practical, honest, and loving

Human Opinion: I can't really say what the prophecies are about or whether they will come true, but I can make some of my own for you. Your life will be filled with pain, harship, and suffering, but apparently you have already accepted this and have the tools to overcome. You are special in the sense that you are a genuinely harmless, very loving person. You should not be tempted to escape your fate, but to receive it and learn from your experiences.
>>
>>17676237
welcome to the long list of people who have told me i'll have a shitty future haha
>>
>>17676247
are you kidding me? I thought it was pretty good.

Mainly because the first two cards you got depicted nude people. I feel like those two cards show how good things are going to be, as well as the 10th card. You seek the end of suffering, but that just makes you a good person; you realize you are the way to relieve suffering.
>>
>>17676256
>Mainly because the first two cards you got depicted nude people.
hahahaha

well either way i don't really like to listen to them either, some times coincidences pile up and they create a glimpse of doubt that they might true y'know

but thank you for the encouragment, i'll never forget it, a diamond in the rough among all the other pile of shit that has been thrown at me, in regards to readings, all good in the other deparments

are you taking care of yourself? self love is a pretty good discipline to keep
>>
>>17676039
Thanks. Is this change good or bad?
>>
>>17676287
I cannot say if it is good or bad, but that it is necessary. I feel it is a return to a previous good state.
>>
First time on /x/, see this thread. I'll take a reading please. I'll be 100% honest, stuff like this is supposed to run in my family but I've never really experimented with it
>>
>>17676370
You should, man. It's pretty fun.

What kind of stuff has your family been into? Got any stories?
>>
Is anyone doing readings now?
>>
>>17676374
Yeah, apparently my father, and his mother both have the 'gift'. The gift being the my father, through dreams, can see aspects of the future and my grandmother has held witness to all sorts of stuff. According to my grandmother my father was born with the veil, but none of my father's sons were, including myself. My father has either through context clues or a general understanding of how things work predicted aspects of he future to the 'T'. When we moved into the house where we lived whilst I was in highschool my father predicted that we would have our view for 4 years, which we did. Apparently he saw it "in a dream." He predicted whilst I was a babe that I would become our families first military officer, now by chance I did join the military, but I'm not an officer yet so, idk. My father has done this for years I guess. All I know is that I'm not special in that aspect that I am aware of.
>>
>>17676406
A lot of "simpler" divination like tarot is accessible by most people; no particular requirements. It's worth trying out, at least.
>>
oh well, I know nobody is doing reading, but if someone arrives I hope He/She can do mine, and sorry if it's rude.

Matt
29/06/95 cancer
brown eyes, male

annnnd I hope this is a viable question, what can I do to help my best friend?

thanks in advance..
>>
In this precise moment I want a reading about my grasp.

Anyone and anything will do.

So some info.

Male
Haytham or jag
Sun Pisces/moon virgo -Ix/kan/11/cimi/Ik/ahau/lamat - Chinese ox
Dark receiding hairline, chubby been t strong, sharp chaotic
Hubris
Devoured
Healer
Seducer

Etc etc.

What you see about my recent understand meant?

Thanks advance. May the edge, knowledge, bliss and freedom with you.
>>
>>17676549
meh.. fckingutocorrections.
*but not been t
*understandment not meant

Which also this "faults" carries some interesting info.
>>
I'm willing to do a 3 tarot readings for people.

>Name / Identifier
>Age (general range like 20-30, 30-40 etc is fine if you don't want to be specific)
>Location (general)
>Color & shape combination
>Query
>>
>>17676699
What about this one:
>>17676549
>>
>>17676704
I need your location and a color shape combination. Also I can't make hands or tails of your query
>>
>>17676699
Vin
Central Europe
White circle
Should I quit my job and find a new one? If yes, where should I look?
>>
>>17676707
Haytham
30-40
Electric-ky turquoise
Ever unfolding triangle
Middle East
What do you see about my grasp
>>
>>17676699
>Ash
>20-30
>Europe
>Black circle with white in it and around it
>Advice for something that I'm trying to do. It involves occult. I don't wish to give too many specifics.
>>
>>17676729
The cards are telling me you were already leaning towards quitting anyway and anything they say isn't going to sway you much.

They said in order to succeed in whichever you pick you need to pick it with conviction. Essentially, either route is viable.

If you do decide to quite you should try to find the job that makes you happiest, the money will work itself out.
>>
>>17676739
Your cards has seen my thoughts. Thank you very much for your help!
>>
>>17676730
I still don't know what you mean in your query. I did a spread for you but without the context of your query I don't know how to interpret what I got.
>>
>>17676730
Different reader here.

What the cards are saying doesn't make any particular sense to me, but perhaps it will to you. It seems that what you hold dear in life has taken a huge turn and will again soon. From what I can gather, being surrounded by beauty and nice things is no longer as relevant to you, but repairing a relationship of some kind is. The next shift will be to elevate yourself in some way, either success, popularity, or something of that nature.
>>
>>17676733
The cards are telling me that you're indecisive about what you're trying to do. You haven't yet made a decision. You're trying to either influence or affect a woman in some way. The advice they're giving to you is you're sacrificing too much to this. The outcome is domestic problems, specifically in the form of fights or jealousy.
>>
>>17676781
That's kinda what I got as well.

The advice card was The Star. You need to emulate the brightest star in the sky, warm and radiant. The star that sees and understands all from the heavens.
>>
>>17676785
A decision has almost formed, and I would have thought you'd be able to pick up on that. There is no intentions of manipulating or influencing any kind of a female; the work is focused primarily on myself and manipulating parts of myself. No other person has or can be involved in this. I see no reason for it to cause any kind of jealousy, although a fight is a reasonable possibility, but contained within myself.
Would it be possible for you to re-interpret this with the feedback I have given you?
>>
>>17676799
Perhaps the female is a metaphor for a feminine aspect of yourself? Trying to change your emotional side maybe? I'm curious to see what Frap says.
>>
>>17676699
Stephanie
Southern US
Turquoise pyramid
Advice for if I should keep pursuing what I think I want when it's not working out, or if I should explore other options.
>>
>>17676809
I have a suspicion that the card signifying the results is not a positive one, so no matter if he has more information to work with, it's still not going to be the most positive result.
I'll wait on his response too; I'm curious to see what he has to say as well.
>>
>>17676821
Sorry, I mulled over a response. Turning it over and over, studied. I realized I second guessed myself as I was reading the cards.

The decision has not been finalized, that's certain. Perhaps a part of you wants to procrastinate, I'm not sure. Your "Situation" card literally means the lack of decisive 100% YES decision (plus other things).

Challenge was the feminine essence. I made assumptions here because it's /x/ and spells to find love abound, etc, etc. and I apologize. You might be working with your feminine energies, either growing or weakening them. Your feminine energies might be your inspiration to do this.

Advice card was The Hanged Man (r) which normally means less self-sacrifice but in this context mean false prophecy / false spirituality.

Outcome was one of rushing into things prematurely.
>>
>>17676781
Yes it make sense to me. Highly even.

Thank you friends. You are really stars which shine. Bliss upon you and the ones your dearests.
>>
>>17676815
Sorry I'm only doing 3 tonight. If you're still around much later I might do one for you.

I'm off to bed.

>>17676821

I would very much like further feedback as you have helped me grow.
>>
>>17676895
No worries. Thank you anyways. If we both happen to return at the right times I'll make another query.
>>
>>17676878
>>17676895
There are definitely some more additional ideas floating around in my head, but I'm starting to push them away and focus on that, which I had originally in mind.
You have no reason to apologize; it's understandable and I have been in your position as well. I am indeed working with the spiritual parts of myself, nurturing, especially focusing them, towards growth. There is a lot of uncertainty as to how I should approach this, however I'm mulling over it. The outcome that you have stated is something that has a high likelihood of happening, but with this knowledge I will slow down and rethink my steps.
Your advice would suggest to avoid any sort of false prophecies or spirituality? If that is the case, then this would be rather sensible.

Thank you for the reading, Frap. Can I offer you a tarot reading in return?
>>
>>17676914
Sure, I'm feeling unsure about what's happening at work.

26 yo
Male
Aquarius
Average height, land whale, light brown hair, blue eyes
Southwest USA
Blue Circle
>>
>>17676924
From what I see, your current position at work is not one where you should be worried or concerned about too many things. Just keep focusing on whatever it is that you're trying to do and you'll be good and well.
The card that represents the situation at work seems to be signalling that there's some instability, perhaps even money related or at least in regards of material concerns. It may not even be money in the first place, but more along the lines of instability between the relations of your co-workers. It will affect you, but it's mostly going to cause a lot of confusion and a lot of uncertainty. Perhaps it's doing so right now; you're asking for a reading. It may not be such a bad idea to look into what's going on or at least keep your head about. Keep both your head and emotions balanced while this is happening. As I've said, you'll be good and well either way, but it's just a short period of confusion.
Feedback, if you can. It has been a while since I have given a reading to anyone but myself.
>>
>>17676924
Aquarius in /div/. What a strange world
>>
File: 2011-12-08 14.54.48.jpg (711KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
2011-12-08 14.54.48.jpg
711KB, 2048x1536px
23 / Male / Scorpio

I think the time at this job might be coming to a close... Should I go for the job working with nutrition?
>>
File: chat cartes tarot.jpg (84KB, 620x452px) Image search: [Google]
chat cartes tarot.jpg
84KB, 620x452px
Hello,
We are three tarot readers looking for practice. We will answer three questions. Please reply to this post if you want a reading. Don't forget to give feedback, and keep your questions as clear as possible (vague questions give vague answers).
Happy readings!
>>
>>17677300
>>17677299
>>
>>17677303
Seen, thank you.
Please give us a moment.
>>
>>17677300
I'll take a reading on a specific girl of whom I'm thinking. I'll give good feedback, but I might take a while because I'm working.
>>
>>17677300

how bad off would i be if i quit my job right now? i'm going to lose this job in a few months as it is, and lately it's just been a hassle. could i possibly find another job soon? i already have money saved up as well. i'm a female if it matters.
>>
>>17677300
This one please >>17676470
>>
>>17677300
How do I win over this guy that is new to my life?
>>
>>17677300
Hey y'all.

Just wondering if when I go to college should I concept let avoid anything romantic or will something arise. Thank you :) will leave plenty of feedback dw I'll try my best
>>
Did some readings without my name on the other day. Toolfree mental scrying.
Provide:

>Name
>Age
>Gender
>Question

If you could do this in a voice clip on vocaroo or something like that, it would be helpful. But not necessary.
>>
>>17677493
Emily
Around 18
Female
There's this guy that I've had my eye on, what do you see in regards to us?
>>
>>17677493
Lili
Fem
Could you scry what my next boyfriend looks like?
>>
>>17677493
Thomas
Male
Would it be possible for you to scry my energy in some way, or at least if there's anything odd around it?
>>
>>17677493
Kuba
Male
School related question, am I going to pass all the subjects and won't have to have a resit in August? What do I do to make sure it doesn't happen?
>>
>>17677508
A white bird is perched next to a black bird on a lightpost. They aren't interacting for the most part. The black bird is sometimes a symbol of death and other times the vessel through which a spirit will make itself manifest. Both birds are above and outside of the light from the lightpost -- which hints to me an ignorance between them. There is not substantial communication, so the two operate without knowledge of the other's thoughts and intentions.
So too is your relationship with this person. I also see a tunnel of thorns, which suggests sexual incompatibility. Whether this is a result of failed communication or a symptom of it, I'm not sure.
Birds have the tendency to fly away. You must improve your communication with him immediately if you wish to avoid the state of ignorance; but I'm not certain whether or not the sexual incompatibility will persist.
>>
>>17677509

Short dark hair, long enough to style but not long. Not perfectly shaved. Light olive skin tone. Hairline slightly receded but not to a noticeable extent. Thin nose. Neither a weak nor an imposing chin. Average build, average height.
>>
>>17677493
Axel
Male
How does my next love partner looks like?
>>
>>17677299
You definitely should, because this is the way for you. First, this job will let you make good use of the knowledge you already possess. Second, it will build trust in your knowledge, and thus trust in yourself.
>>
>>17677580

Shit. I talked to them after I posted that and they aren't hiring. Though I do have a good knowledge of nutrition. I applied at a different place that carries a lot of the same products though.

Maybe for clarification and context, can you place query in the relation to a bond I shared with someone a while back and what it means for me?
>>
>>17677552
Thanks for the reading, definitely applies to my situation.
>>
>>17677519

Dull aches in the left leg and in the solar plexus area. The leg is inconsequential. You will have a minor setback related to the heart or lungs. Your chi flow (for lack of a better term) is not ideal. The solar plexus and throat chakras must have special attention given to them. I would suggest looking into basic energy work and the chakra system, or dan tien system, to solve this issue before it becomes an actual issue.

Also, I see meat. Your diet could use adjustments. Not that you're morbidly obese, but to improve your general chi flow. I would suggest avoiding spicy foods for a short period of time and eating more rich foods, such as baked turkey or ham.
>>
>>17677592
I'm already working on that. My heart already has one setback. My diet indeed could use some good few adjustments, namely introduction of said meat that you saw. I don't eat any sort of spiced foods though. Thank you for the reading; I'll keep the solar plexus and throat chakra things in mind.
>>
>>17677528

There is a girl in blue with hair short enough that it does not touch her shoulders. A tree stands tall, all of its leaves are small fish biting down on the twigs where the leaves would usually be. A coin flips and falls into a body of water.
You're currently not prepared enough. There is a chance that you will pass and a chance that you will fail, but it's currently not set in stone. Seek out the girl in blue; she will guide you to prosperity (the fish-tree is a symbol of prosperity). She has greater wisdom than you give her credit for.
>>
>>17677608
Thank you. By the way, could I get a next lover appearance scry?
>>
>>17677567
wavy
>>
Sam
Male
Am I on the right track?
>>
>>17677574

Hair is orange or burnt auburn, somewhere on the redhead scale, possibly dyed. Kind of long, but not really. Stylized in such a way that the top/front is longer than the back and sides? I can't see it that clearly.
Mostly clear skin. Slightly androgynous. Small facial features. Lower end of average weight. Not too short; Above 5'2", below 5'9". Kinda vague but that's what I saw.
>>
G
M

Can I see what my next long term partner looks like?
>>
>>17677318
Someone is having a distorted view of reality. Be aware that you might get lost in a fantasy. She might not be waiting for anything or anyone; she seems to be already stable and content enough. If you confront the idea you have of her to her reality, you might discover a big difference.
>>
>>17677614

Hair is brown, slightly lighter shade than the chestnut hair color. Wavy and below the shoulders. Green or hazel eyes. Not thin. Not obese. Chubby, but not too chubby. Wears a pull-over hoodie.
Enjoys the company of animals.

I'm getting a little burned out. Must take a break.
>>
>>17677493

Man please

Matt
20, cancer
male
what can I do to help my friend?
>>
>>17677493
>I go by Grigor, to some
>17
>Male
>What's my sex life looking like in the next few months? Are things meant to escalate with anyone I've been talking to??
>>
>>17677592
Dakota
Male
I'm being contacted in my dreams by many different entities, most trying to hunt me. I've seen and encountered things I can't explain. Iv started down the path of seeking answers but I have no idea where to look. Can you help me find the place or person I'm meant to find? Something to guide me and help me figure out my role?
>>
>>17677321
Whatever you decide, you won't be in trouble. It would be better for you to quit yourself, because that would allow you to be the one deciding for yourself, and that would leave you room for growth and self-empowerment. If you don't, it won't be spectacularly bad but you'd have shut the lid on what you really feel.
>>
>>17676129
she's everything you wanted to be
that's the reason behind it
>>
>>17677493
>Rich
>23
>Male
>Are you able to do past life reading?
>>
>>17677623
Thanks

I cant reassemble it to anyone i know, this just got more interesting!
>>
>>17677493
Sabrina
Female

Why do I keep getting these headaches? What will happen between me and the cute guy at work?
>>
>>17677672

Mint leaves. Mint leaves surrounded by darkness. A suit of armor is empty. It is decorative, not meant to be worn.
Is there anything you can do? The tools available to you are lacking. Mint is used to repel dark forces; it is purifying. You can only offer kindness to give them a good environment free of unnatural, outside forces, to the best of your ability. The rest is beyond your ability. Your armor is not meant to be used in battle.
>>
>>17677781
You thirsty, beware of dick in the anus variety
>>
Carla
Female, Sagg
What will happen with me and this long term crush? Thank you
>>
>>17677700

There is a desert at night. Leeks grow in the sand below a large rock, where a wolf stands. The leeks are unnatural. They do not belong there. The wolf is alone. You will find a guiding force in a place of death an isolation, but speaking to it will be as unnatural as speaking to an animal. I see the constellation of Heracles, which appears during the Summer. You will encounter this guidance during the Summer. Not too far away!
>>
Mike
Male, capricorn
Is what I'm doing to find someone else a waste of time?
>>
>>17677821
Enjoy the 1year ban
>>
whaaaa
>>
>>17677745

That's not my area. Maybe someone else in the thread can help you, though.

>>17677781
>Headaches
I can feel that your headaches stem from an imbalance in the stomach chakra. My advice for this is to visit a healer. Alternatively, a tea of ginger will aid in your recovery along with personal working with the chakra systems.
>Cute guy
I've got nothing, sorry. Gotta take another break.
>>
>>17677849
dude what
>>
>>17677745
You were a pornstar and your dick broke leaving you helpless which spiralled into a bout of depression which lead to your demise of a DUI collision.
>>
23 / M

Past life reading?

Life path is 9
>>
>>17677937
Your last life was 8, you didn't live too long
>>
>>17677943

8 what?

Does that make me a young soul?
>>
>>17677971
That depends, do you like to read books?
>>
>>17677981

Sometimes. Usually esoteric/philosophical ones but normally I'm very busy.
>>
>>17677984
Then no, just an average one.
>>
>>17678010

Can you do one for my friend Bibi?
>>
>>17675045
Offering my service to read 2 natal charts (still learning this tho).
Make your chart here
http://www.astro.com/cgi/genchart.cgi
Dont forget to include your gender and sexuality if it's not classic one.
>>
File: gjh.png (189KB, 754x646px) Image search: [Google]
gjh.png
189KB, 754x646px
>>17678042
I had to cut out some parts...
>>
>>17678065
You cut the important part - planetary aspects
>>
>>17678079
Sorry gimme a second
>>
File: jhgkjg.png (37KB, 855x322px) Image search: [Google]
jhgkjg.png
37KB, 855x322px
>>17678065
>>17678079
>>
File: Untitled.png (151KB, 748x1026px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
151KB, 748x1026px
>>17678042

Male / bi

Anything regarding soul age is always an interest

But will take any info you have :)
>>
File: chart.gif (15KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
chart.gif
15KB, 500x600px
>>17678042
female, straight
>>
>>17678112
>>17678042
and i got the chart from alabe.com if that's important.
>>
File: image.png (275KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
275KB, 640x1136px
>>17678042
Male
>>
Any doing readings? Need a little love reading.
The field seems barren on one side, and very fruitful on the other side. Cant see shit though

Robin
Libra
29/m
Technicolor
Random factor: The fool
>>
>>17678131
Straight
>>
>>17678065
>>17678083
I'm not going to lie. Your chart is pretty problematic, as it has a lot of difficult aspects. Let's start with Saturn (as it causes the most problems) - depression, melancholy and overall pessimism are close companions of yours. It might be because there were complications at your birth. To other s you might appear very confident and have stern look but deep down emotions are eating you away. Relationships are very tricky to you as you're into idealization (searching for ideal partner) and when you realize that glamour is over, you might search for another "perfection" and reject reality. Overall, other people anchor you down in ideas and outlook (you probably had dreams involving you being action hero and saving damsel in distress). Your career should involve thinking type of job but with flexible time.
tl;dr - you're a person who's in tune with spirituality and future but lacks emotional depth. A charming and polite friend but struggles but crippled in love life due to unreal fantasies revolving around finding "perfect" mate and connecting with it on a deeper level.
>>
>>17678149
That hitted close to home
Thanks
>>
>>17678094
You give me that more feminine guy vibe. I not sure how deep are you into bi but you're probably attracted to more masculine guys/girls than yourself. Anyway you're attractive and charming individual who has a few feminine facial features (like bigger eyes, lips and rounder jawline + i think you fashion mid-long hair). I see that you rather enjoying having your friends group or overall spending time around new people. However people changed you a lot - either betrayal by them or meeting influential ones. One i can say for sure, after this experience you've changed into person with better understanding about world and people surrounding you (taking you have Scorpio and Pisces, you've become less trusting of people - making a challenges to them if they can be trusted). There might be a good amount optimism and energy around you but deep down you feel restricted and insecure. You should tie your career around creative job with people where you'd find more freedom about calling the shots as your intuition and guts are usual right. Another problematic area - you tend to do first and think later and releasing sexual energy is must for you (otherwise you end up walking like on needles). Talking about sexual energy - you're more into emotional sexual act rather than pure earthly pounding. You do this because that person means to you rather than whole act is that important. The last thing i want to mention - finding inner faith should be a priority for you.
>>17678112
>>17678131
Two means, two. Maybe i'll do both of you.
>>
>>17677493
AtomEve
Female
How will this potential relationship I'm getting into go?
>>
>>17677642
You are right about her being content, as she seems to be in a relationship. I didn't bother asking her out when I first met her because I was too busy with work, and I figured nothing long-term would come from it. I had the inkling suspicion of something potentially special about her, but I simply never became sufficiently interested. Thanks, have a good one.
>>
>>17678225

Not that deep, I've only done experimentation more recently but I want to keep my mind and my options open.

As far as the betrayals, yes... That was felt hard. I can't believe I was so naive.

Is there anything you can tell me about the Saturn 12th house transit? Was losing a beloved really necessary or do things just randomly happen as they do with no purpose?

Heavy questions sure
>>
>>17678331
Things wont happen for you randomly - a big part of your life will be around either accepting people or letting them go. It would be extremely bad for you to cling on other people (we have the same Mars in Cancer) as it would block your access to transformation.
>>
>>17678360

But is one choice better than the other? I had such a hard time letting this one go that I wish I could go back and see how things would've turned out otherwise... But then I probably would've taken it for granted anyway
>>
>>17678365
That would be more into synastry area - knowing which person is better for you. The more you put energy into past, the more you'll be afraid of the future.
>>
Anyone still doing readings?
I could sure use one.
>>
>>17677709

thank you anon(s)? very interesting reading; you kind of summed up what i've been thinking.
>>
>>17678225
I posted mine awhile ago and you never got around to it what dies any of this mean
>>
>>17676935
Hey there don't know if you're still around. Yeah we're going through a change at work. Spot on
>>
>>17677035
Sorrow, I never did much research into the signs. What makes you say that?
>>
>>17678633
Let's just say that Aquarius isnt the most occult related sign but maybe there's some Scorpio or Pisces in you.
>>
>>17676935

Could you please do me a reading and let me know if it looks like I'll be getting fired?

Thank you
>>
File: 20160510_172302.png (455KB, 1440x1035px) Image search: [Google]
20160510_172302.png
455KB, 1440x1035px
>>17678643
Maybe! I'd very much like to find out ~
>>
Hi /div/

I am feeling like a reading could be beneficial for me. We finally had a couple nice days after two weeks of rain and drizzle (which I like too) and the shift in Spring weather has made me feel rejuvenated.

25/m
Aries

Will post more info if desired.

Thanks!
>>
>>17678663
Holy macaroni. I've never seen such strange combination. Your Moon is practically either completely 0 or working at 110 percent. It's the Weakest Sun and Strongest Moon combination. It's like as much as you try to ignore emotions, you cant run away from them. People might think that you have thick skin but really you absorb everything they say very deeply. It's like have double-personality, the clash between being masculine macho man and more sensitive guy. Not gonna lie, relationships are very difficult for you - you have hard time living with real person and not fantasy of yours. You either emotionally cold or temperable as italian in traffic jam. It's extremely hard for you to be in balance as there's a tendency to be one or another but nothing in between. As i've said about occult presence - it's there as you being Neptune person (basically it means you're very in tune with ESP and everything which lies beyond consciousness) but you keep that side to yourself. Probably there arent a lot of people who knows your interest in this.
>>
File: my_chart.png (123KB, 668x474px) Image search: [Google]
my_chart.png
123KB, 668x474px
>>17678713
If you're still doing more, I'd love one.

Thanks.
>>
File: CHART.png (18KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
CHART.png
18KB, 480x640px
What does it all mean?
>>
>>17678713
>>17678730
>also, willing to give a reading in return if you'd like
>>
>>17678730
Oh, fellow Virgo. I wish i could provide accurate description (that depends from house system). Let's start from weakest point in your chart - 12th house. In your case Sun is behind the dark clouds - you're a negative person or prone to falling into depression and negativity. You're attracting "broken" people into your intimate life - problems with drugs, alcohol or mental illnesses (i mean that you might care for those people when in relationship). There might be a case where you take a passive role and dont want to rock the boat even if it's going downhill. I see another problem as you're afraid to stand up for yourself and communicate with others due to possible ridicule. The preference to use intuition as oppose to careful Virgo rationality might lead into problems. I've written about deeper you but to others you appear as charming and polite individual who's capable of moving mountains when in right mood.
>>17678731
Your chart has little aspects but that's good thing - you have a lot of potential as there little restrictions. There a strange thing i'm seeing - you're not as typical Aries as you'd suppose to be. Sure you're confident, full of vigor but there's something wrong with relationships. You get moody and not that confident anymore, it's like you change into different person. You become more sensual and romantic than people would expect you to be. You have trouble letting people go as you invest so much in them. There could be a rational thought that this person might be using you or relationship becomes more and more toxic but you still fashion idea about first meeting. You can become quite protective in mere seconds but when it comes to saying "I love you" you might end up thinking whenever you really love her/him.
>>
>>17678812
Thanks, fellow Virgo.

You're on point with many stuff, especially the part about attracting "broken" people into my life.

Would you like a reading in return?
>>
>>17678812
>Your chart has little aspects but that's good thing - you have a lot of potential as there little restrictions. There a strange thing i'm seeing - you're not as typical Aries as you'd suppose to be. Sure you're confident, full of vigor but there's something wrong with relationships. You get moody and not that confident anymore, it's like you change into different person. You become more sensual and romantic than people would expect you to be. You have trouble letting people go as you invest so much in them. There could be a rational thought that this person might be using you or relationship becomes more and more toxic but you still fashion idea about first meeting. You can become quite protective in mere seconds but when it comes to saying "I love you" you might end up thinking whenever you really love her/him.

This was amazing, I was left wanting more! I sincerely appreciate it.
>>
File: chart.png (326KB, 881x849px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
326KB, 881x849px
>>17678812
Are you doing more? I'd love one too.
>>
23/M

If a reader could tell me if I should go back to my home city and live in this religious retreat that would be great

I'd be giving up my job, car and possessions for the most part
>>
>>17678713
Haha, very accurate! Thank you.
>>
>>17678859
Sure a general one , but i'm going to sleep soon so i wont see your answer for some time.(i dont have trips because of phone)
>>17678860
No problem, use knowledge wisely.
>>17678865
Try catching me next time.
>>
>>17678713

Oh shit -- area code for my home city

>>17678919

Plz read :C
>>
>>17678812
Why do you keep skipping me :/ I'm confused
>>
>be in loving relationship
>psychic readers on /div/ say your bf/gf is cheating
wat do?
>>
>>17678976
Don't listen readings usually aren't accurate the boards filled with amateurs and roleplauers very few are actuallt divine
>>
>>17678981
It's still all good fun though
>>
>>17678952
Have a theme? (career/financial, love, etc.)

I don't do general generals very well.

Anyways, I'll do your read in a bit after I return from the gym.
>>
>>17678976
There's a range of cheating. There's being attracted to someone else to full on sex with another person. Take it with a grain of salt but do keep an eye out.
>>
Female/18
cancer sun pisces moon

How do I become emotionally closer to this guy I'm into? I've never been in a relationship before so I'm having difficulties.
>>
File: sick.jpg (87KB, 900x556px) Image search: [Google]
sick.jpg
87KB, 900x556px
Brandon Love
5'5
Newport news,va
250lbs
Brown hair, brown eyes
Gemini
bday- june 19th

Will I ever get over all of my problems (like drinking) soon? I want to know. I hate it and want to change. Here's a pic of something I like too.
>>
File: image.gif (49KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
49KB, 670x471px
>>17678042

Hi Sorrow, >>17677781 here. I was wondering if you'd read my natal chart. Or if anyone else have is doing readings, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Sabrina
Female
>>
>>17677493
Johnathan
Male

I've had a spirit following me for nearly a year now. She can possess my body in various ways, and cause visual and auditory "hallucinations" that only I can hear (as far as I know). She can also manipulate ghost reading devices given time, and she is more vocal when I've taken substances like weed or LSD. The possession used to only be with my permission, I'd ask her to "tense" up my arm to say "yes" to a question I direct to her mentally. Now she sometimes moves my body in various ways to get my attention or something. Always harmless though. She mostly limits herself to sounds and the occassional word but recently she's started saying more complex sentences. Things are developing but I don't know what things might go from here. I was wondering if you could tell me anything about her, what her purpose is and how she might impact my life from here onward.
>>
>>17679363

She's trying to tell you to see a psychiatrist

No really I took LSD and mushrooms and started to get into all the connection-making and it drove me bonkers
>>
>>17679403
Interesting... Normally I'd agree with you, but I have had enough evidence with various programs and events to convince me that she's legit. Also, my life is too boring to endure, so hunting her is the only thing that keeps me going.
>>
>>17677493
http://vocaroo.com/i/s05z6AM4MWP3
>>
>>17679226
My cards are telling me that help from others is needed. Someone close to him may be the key to insight you seek. You will need to react quickly, and logically (not emotionally) to opportunities and changes as they arise. Focusing on your personal growth and letting him come along for the ride is passively a great way to bring him closer.
>>
>>17679363
You made a tulpa m8, it's in your head, just meditate or something. Also see a psychiatrist.
>>
Hello guys I can read auras so take a pic of your hand against a white background and provide me with your birthday.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>17679659
Did you want a palm photo?
>>
>>17679702
Also, July 4th
>>
>>17679607
>>17679607
Ok, thanks for the read. Hopefully things work out well.
>>
File: 20160511_000115.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160511_000115.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>17679659
March 15
>>
File: WIN_20160511_003608.jpg (157KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160511_003608.jpg
157KB, 1280x720px
>>17679659
december 28
thanks op
>>
File: leo.jpg (645KB, 1500x1600px) Image search: [Google]
leo.jpg
645KB, 1500x1600px
Male, leo, 22.
Am I in danger today?
>>
>>17678988
A theme? Let's say love life.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 600x398px
>>17675045
>>
>>17680254
Sorry, forgot to ask: what's your gender?
>>
>>17680254
Meh, I'll assume you're male; since your energy feels rather masculine. Short scry; tired and drinking some beers.

-

Two orbs.

The first showed me a slavic-looking guy with blue eyes and shoulder-length hair, looking at an rotten apple on a wooden table. He picks up the apple and tries to bite on it, and either his jaws were locked, or he's hesitant to bite into the apple. I see a women with blonde hair walking up to the man, and hugging him embracing his pain. The women stops hugging him, and looks at him frozen trying to bite the rotten apple. There was a teardrop from her eyes, and she turns her back and runs away.

The second orb showed me the same scene, however this time, the roles are reversed-- the women was the one trying to bite into the rotten apple and the man was the one hugging/embracing her. The general feeling from this is "regret", from both the man and women. They seem to be wanting to fix something that has been broken, however is hesitant to do so for the fear of making it worse.

Let's ask the runes what they think:
>Wunjo, Ingwaz, Thurisaz merkstave

Boy, you're rather destroyed and overwhelmed, aren't you? This all seems to be from a relationship gone bad, or something akin to that. You need time to heal and patch your soul; a rough time you've been through, and a sorrowful tune that sings true. I feel that you've been betrayed here; did your last partner cheat on you?

The advice I can give on this is to press forward with the mindset that "this pain is transient".

For your next romantic opportunity, I saw a tall brunette chick with green eyes and a strong jawline. The green eyes were staring at me fiercely; I think she's going to be cold to your approach and in general. She's probably going to be a tough bitch to crack, however worth it to tap that.
>>
>>17679900
Yeah your dad might find out your gay
>>
>>17680382
You would hope that I was.
Just like all the other times.
>>
>>17680404
No dude that's your dad when he's fucking his hunting buddies out in the woods but he's pretending it's you.
>>
>>17677508
>>17677509

Sup sluts wanna get riggy tonight?
>>
>>17679659
Smells a little fishy to me.
>>
File: s1.png (12KB, 824x613px) Image search: [Google]
s1.png
12KB, 824x613px
>>
Hey dear fellows. Today is my birthday, would appreciate a love reading. Is anyone doing readings?
>>
>>17680442
Depends

asl?
Dick size?
>>
>>17679641
That's what I thought it was at first, however she tells me tulpae are essentially spirits with a certain mission to change the lives of those who have relationships with them. They can even express themselves with as many bodies as they want, their consciousness isn't as limited as ours. They feign ignorance and impotence because the humans they interact with aren't ready for that kind of experience yet. There are still many experiences for them to have while holding onto the notion that it's merely a "tulpa". Apparently, experiences (albeit often very difficult) are the reason behind why earth is so shitty. Every soul has to go through these growing pains however, according to her.
>>
>>17680585
Hippy Barthday, anon.
>>
Anyone doing any readings or scrys
22 M Cancer
Looking for a reading on my future magi prowess and current talent I feel very talented allthough very ignorant so far things are going great with my own methods but I want to have some insight divine feed back and I want to know if I'll become great
Maybe I'm just being narcissistic
>>
>>17678484
>>17680741
Here's my natal chart aswell sorrow seems to be the only one who can translate these but if anyone else can or it can help with your scry feel free and please do I love all feed back advice knowledge in general
>>
>>17680741
You have the innate gifts to become great. You have some concerns presently that are clouding your abilities. Disregarding fears and just letting things be as they will be is needed to move past this blockage. You will be able to achieve greatness if you believe that you can, but do not take others for granted that intertwine in your path, and make sure to maintain balance between your efforts and taking time to relax and clear your mind.
>>
>>17680760
>time to relax and clear your mind.
This is my biggest struggle I feel like I'm in a constant battle with life so far love is taken care of but I'm struggling financially and I can't relax without disposable income since I need it to do so many things but I'm working on taking care of that
Any advice on scrying I want to use my powers for good and I'd love to help guide people and teach them eventually
I'm really into fire scrying since I've always had a love for the flames but I have no idea what to do (I really haven't done any research on it so that's probably the issue :p)
>>
>>17680783
There are a lot of forms of scrying. I am not familiar with fire scrying so I couldn't tell you about that. If you are drawn to that specifically it may be worth seeking out someone who is familiar with it. Do you take time to meditate?
>>
>>17680816
Yes and no I meditate but not in your traditional sense it's my nightly ritual to zone out and think about life untill I pass out but my minds a cluster fuck of information I'm very adhd so meditation to the point of being an empty vessel is difficult for me
>>
>>17680836
I also do the same when I wake up sense it's easier for me to be in a blissful state of empty headedness while not full conscious
On rare occasions I'll get visions and once I spoke with horus which is what steped me out of my grasp for knowledge and lore to actual practice
Allthough I feel like there are forces that are against me since I was born into the occult
>>
23 M Scorpio

Thinking of a person I knew, are they picking up on my energy and how do our auras interact?
>>
>>17680844
I've also propheciesed events in my life but since dreams act as metaphors I can only fully grasp the meaning till after its happened
>>
>>17676075
I'm not sure if this is the way to do this if I'm wrong I apologize. I'm just scare
My name is Chris I'm a Libra
Is there any way you can tell me what's going to happen with this current situation ?
>>
>>17680816
Tell me about your form if scrying things always play off each other in the occult science math really any ology
>>
>>17680850
Try pulling out the details from the overall theme of the dream and learn to separate them as two entities. That has helped me find clarity with dream prophecy.

>>17680846
I got a slightly unclear reading. Perhaps it will make more sense to you than it does to me. From what I can gather, you are approaching each other from completely different angles, and have very different ways of thinking... to connect more you will both have to change up your routine. You are both approaching each other cautiously, but in differing ways. The conclusion card I'm getting is what doesn't quite make sense to me. Somehow being dedicated will reap rewards, but I'm not sure what that has to do with this person unless you are romantically pursuing them.
>>
>>17680899

Sort of... I'm a bit angry with them but also think they're cute. I see them as making a mistake by being so stubborn.
>>
>>17680603
Emily is at it again
>>
>>17680899
Could you do a reading for me, s'il vous plais?
Are me and this girl (let's call her Vlada, and my name is Polly) ever going to be friends again? It's not a romantic reading by the way. I'm genuinely concerned about a once friend. I'd kind of like a relationship with her again, it's a shame what happened.
>>
>>17680862
It's hard to do a reading with that vague of a query but I'll try. Based on what I'm getting you are going to find an emotionally grounded solution to a logical problem, in order to avoid confronting truth.

>>17680879
My way of doing things probably differs greatly from the norm, as I only really use the ologies to refine the sorts of things I do naturally. It's based on experience much more than studying. I do a lot of dream work for my own personal use, occasionally cards or crystals. My go to technique for things I want a clear answer to immediately I'm not sure the proper name for, but I close my eyes, relax, and meditate on what it is I'm trying to find out and I start to see things. I guess maybe it's just meditation with less focus on a particular action, but instead just allowing my conscious to wander freely.
>>
>>17680930
I'm seeing others being an influence in how what happened played out. Someone specific to you that is being dishonest or disingenuous needs to be removed from your life. To reconnect with her, you will have to do some investigating to find out what the truth is first.
>>
>>17680951
Thank you so much. By someone specific you mean like a mutual friend right? The whole ordeal was unnecessary and didn't need to happen at all. It's sad when you lose a good friend.
>>
M
Taurus

How will my weekend, and next week go? Will I end up super happy with what happens, or bummed out?
>>
>>17680965
It might be a mutual friend or a friend of yours who at least knows her and weighed in.

>>17680980
Responsibilities sometimes try to interfere with your leisure and you are prepared to be defensive when it comes to that aspect. In the very near future, likely this weekend, I see a new relationship forming with someone you feel at ease opening up to. Overall positive, but a little bit of stress.
>>
>>17680933
What other info could I give you to help?
>>
>>17680753
>>17680741
>>17680753
Magi prowess you say? Yes you do have a lot of potential, maybe too much of it as it could backfire to you in a way that you would lose touch with reality. You have very strong obsession with unconsciousness, like if you could you'd dive in it without any hesitation. The only problem areas i see are : relationships with females (mothers, sisters, lovers) and a clash between imagination and logic. It's hard to find a balance between caring about people too much or being emotionally unavailable. Females will be huge influence for you as for example you could only start career having a partner or dropping everything because of bad experience. However your talents are not effortless, you'll have to work with them in order to polish them into perfection.
>>17680380
>since your energy feels rather masculine
Well yes, i'm a male but astrologically my placements are completely reversed - feminine planets in masculine signs and vice versa.
The first thought about orb scrying - both of people want each other but they are too prideful to accept their mistakes.
>A sorrowful tune
That's kind of ironic, a sorrowful sorrow.
To be honest, i've met such person but because of pain from the past, i dont have any desire to make another mistake ever again. I just ignore anything related with love.
>>
>>17680933
Basically it's my freedom. I'm afraid I made a mistake and my freedom will be taken away
>>
>>17680585
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1l5faQP6mdo
>>
24, F, cancer
will the darkness ever go away? will things get better?
>>
>>17679900
>Am I in danger today?
You're in danger every day.
>>
File: natalchart.png (26KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
natalchart.png
26KB, 750x562px
>>17681038
Hey Sorrow,
If you do come back and have time for some more natal chart analysis could you do mine?
There might be some information about myself that I'm unaware that could be of good use to me.

>>17681050
Hey there Onymous,
Could you do a reading for me?

Leo
M
California

Query:
I realized I'm currently in a process of settling down within myself integrating different parts of me into one (finding myself). How is my progress going?

>How is my progress on settling down into myself going?
>>
>>17681063
>Onymous is here
Would you mind doing a reading for me? You've never steered me wrong yet <3

Capricorn
Male
Southern Iowa (At the moment)

I feel like I'm at a standstill in life. What am I supposed to do now?
>>
>>17681038
Extremely accurate do go on do you know anything about horus or working with him that's the direction I'm headed in at the moment it's just a very clouded field
>>
>>17681036
What's going to happen is kind of vague and sometimes something vague like that can get a good answer, but generally certain details of the reading don't make sense to the reader to convey it properly. Is there a particular facet you want to know about "the current situation"?

>>17681041
Hmm. In that case, maybe this person you are going to meet is going to help you find a solution by you confiding in them. They may be the key to preventing the worst case scenario you are fearing. In light of that, you may even meet them sooner than this weekend.
>>
>>17680933
That's what I meant by meditating to the point of becoming a vessel for the God the universe your subconscious what ever you hold true to pour knowledge into
And Un the aeon of horus we work with the new not the norm and should be learning anything and everything from each other not saying every method works for every body but we all hold connections if that makes sense like what I'm doing now is a variant of sigil magic and prayer nothing taught but based on others teachings
>>
23 M Scorpio

Should I find another job?
>>
>>17681038
>>17680933
Also thanks for the input
>>
>>17681120
are you doing more reading? do you know what my romantic interest thinks of me?
>>
>>17681131
I would love to chat further about this. It seems to harmonize with the way I do things and I feel like we could enrich each other's learning. I have to run, but if you would like to be in touch my e-mail is [email protected]

Either way, it was pleasant meeting you and good luck with your pursuits.
>>
>>17681163
Thank you and same goes for you I'll send you my kik via burner email
>>
>>17681153
I have time for one more but then I have to go. Can you give me a name of each of you or something to identify your energy with? Perhaps a color/shape combo?
>>
>>17681172
my name starts with n, he is t.
he is very loud, ive heard controlling.

im kick back and chilld

red box
>>
>>17681065
Very interesting chart you've got there. From first glace i can say that you're quite interesting fellow. What i mean by that, is that your perceptive ability is related with people. The more you are distance yourself from people the worse you feel and therefore your "powers" starts to diminish. It feels like you try to distance from others because you feel you might get some depth on yourself and current situation. Too bad it's complete reverse - the more you are around yourself the more you gain information about yourself as you're a person who always "runs" diagnostics upon himself. They are the remedy or the poison depending from which side you look. I see a situations where you might be friends with them for some time appearing confident and full of life but then without any apparent you become distant with them in your mind (it's like open castle syndrome - a lot of people might come in but there are a lot of locked rooms no matter what). The biggest challenge for you is communication with others - one time you might come too strong but another too weak. In relationships if you think that person cheats on you, you wouldnt ask him/her directly but rather work secretly and find evidence to just confirm that it's the real truth rather than asking directly. Another thing - is that you appear non-consistent and some times drop emotionally sensitive information without taking into account how other people might react to this.
>>17681109
To other i'd recommend deep meditation on Horus but you should take small steps like brief meditation on Horus symbols. From there you'll get the idea where to go, as you're sensitive to these matters.
>>
>>17681120
I'm not really sure how a person could help me get out of this situation but I'll wait. It could be nothing at all and I'm just panicking over nothing. It's happened before. I'm just terrified of jail.
>>
>>17678865
>>17681259
Hey there, If you have time today could you do mine? I would love to know more about myself too. Thanks.
>>
>>17681120
Thank you for this though. I appreciate your time
>>
>>17681192
Besides what you told me about each of you, I am picking up that you are very feminine/nurturing/emotional and he is very masculine/protective/logical. You want to break free from the pattern of relationships in the past, and he appears to be different in some way to you from others before him. He is approaching you very cautiously. He thinks that you are a bit chaotic, but cares for you nonetheless.
>>
>>17681272
Post picture with planetary aspects and gender.
>>
>>17681259
Right now im using the eye of horus as a sigil to cast my desires onto and charge via the triangle palm method then I burn it and speak my words it works quiet well and his eye stays imprinted in my mind when I meditate and think spiritual thoughts but what would you recommend for deep meditation since I struggle with that via adhd acid is my go to source for intense meditation but it's hard to come by maybe I should pray for that I just don't want to feel like a nag and offend him
>>
>>17681275
very accurate thank you.
>>
>>17681263
It could be as simple as easing your mind if that is the biggest threat, and perhaps it is. I can try a quick reading to clarify now that I know more details but then I really have to get some sleep.

Okay I feel more comfortable with this one. I'm still seeing overall positive, although this time, I have some more specific insight into the solution. Something tells me money is or will be involved. Take whatever steps necessary to set yourself up to not be in the same position you were in that caused this potential legal issue in the first place because while I feel you will get off easy this time, you may not again.
>>
New thread:
>>17681334
>>17681334
>>
>>17681065
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1UdcOMIozkY
>>
>>17681077
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0e8AsbpZCYu
>>
Wasn't sure if I should post this in the new thread but I'll just leave it here since it's just feedback for Sorrow and Onymous.

>>17681259
Sorry for the late reply I had an extremely busy day.
That sounds pretty sport on. I make friends really easily, like you said I come in full of life and am in general pretty outgoing so I can make friends. The thing is I never consider myself part of the inside group in a sense. I make good friends and all, but like you say a lot of the time friends just start to drift off my mind rather easily. It's as though I'm unconsciously scared or i don't know what from getting to involved I think. I don't mean it though. It tends to happen though, it might also be because as an engineering student I'm pretty busy so I tend to focus on my work a lot instead of socializing, but I don't know I'm trying to work on balancing that out. So yeah I make groups of friends and then I drift off and then I'm alone and start getting slightly depressed or less confident with no friends and then I go and make new friends etc. Pretty general trend.

I can also go cool introvert when I'm alone, and I enjoy that time, I can do a lot of growth, but it's the thought of not having friends or emotional connections to anyone that gets me.

I do drop some emotionally sensitive information sometimes, I try to be more conscious about that nowadays. People don't take things as lightly as I do.

I'll try to keep that in the back of my mind and keep some rooms in that castle for friends to actually stay. I guess it has to do with opening my heart a bit more without any doubts or something like that. Maybe is lack of trust on my part. But yeah have to work on this because I hate being alone. I love my alone time, but knowing I'm not emotionally alone if that makes sense.
>>
>>17681428
First I would like to say that it is the second reading I get from you and they are great. It's like having a very good friend who also gives you the best advice you could get.

You are right I will probably always feel as though there's more progress to make, there's not really a completion goal to rush to. I'm trying to settle down into myself, but perhaps I should be settling down to the progress of settling down, if that makes sense. Life is a mind fuck brother! Anyways yeah rushing these spiritual/personal growth matters is probably not something anyone should do. I will do my best to take it as it comes.

The I-ching reading sounds very good. It seems as though my environment will be very reactive to what kind of energy I put out in terms of attracting that life/lifestyle/environment to me. So it sounds like if I play this right I can be where I want to be. I think I'm doing a good job in that sense and hopefully I can attract a good and positive life with my positive energy. I just have to stay up, and I think I like it here where I am.

For the first card (The freak), I think it applies in two of those three ways, the first and last. I think for a long time I neglected the "freak" in me, those animalistic desires and behaviors that come with being a human and I think that brought problems with it, having suppressed feelings and basically neglecting a whole part of myself. I am now letting loose on that and viewing it from a different perspective, a totally more accepting way, and It's helped a lot. It basically sounds the same as the last explanation to where it says although everything is cool I may feel as though something is wrong because of my anxiety, so that has to do with the first explanation. Basically chill out go with the flow and suspend some judgement. I am being more selective with my friends though although I'm being more accepting of everyone else now. So I think I'm going in the right direction with this aspect.

cont
>>
>>17681428
>>17682792
cont

So yeah I'm trying to keep moving towards those good influences. Make good friends of positive people that bring joy to my life and also activities such as spirituality that breath so much life into my life.

For the last card. It sounds like a very promising future. Perhaps stay in my lane with hard work and positive attitude and be clever enough to not be deceived by some other type of route.

Thank you for the reading and all of your positivity. It definitely helped me out.
I just gotta follow my course and flow with life, let go of my doubts and anxieties, everything will be fine, and I'm golden. Easier said than done of course, but I feel good about this. I might not even need any more readings for a while. Thank you very much.
>>
File: 90wymoty.png (57KB, 610x600px) Image search: [Google]
90wymoty.png
57KB, 610x600px
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.