[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 33

File: gill-tarot-deck-the-empress[1].jpg (42KB, 255x340px) Image search: [Google]
gill-tarot-deck-the-empress[1].jpg
42KB, 255x340px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>17664974
>>
I need a reading.

Will I pass my exams end of this year?

Will I find love in the next 20 months?

22 M taurus
>>
Summoning Cheswick
>>
>>17669172
Will I stop asking internet strangers for calming make belief, grow up and acknowledge life is what I make of it and not governed by voodoo?

F 18 Ursa Majoris.
>>
>>17669210
My sources say no.
>>
Summoning Onymous
>>
>>17669186
>>17669186
>Will I pass my exams end of this year?
Yes, but won't be easy. If you want to pass them, you'll have to study a lot and remain focused. Don't let others distract you.
>Will I find love in the next 20 months?
You'll find something close to love, however, it won't last very long. Will be worth it nonetheless, as it will give you many memories to cherish in the future.
>>
>>17669280
Thanks.
>>
File: wahhhh.png (130KB, 333x357px) Image search: [Google]
wahhhh.png
130KB, 333x357px
to any readers who might be lurkin': will i be going out with someone by the time my birthday hits in 2 months? i don't wanna be alone this year too ;_;
>>
>>17669280
22 male capricorn
how does the girl talking really feel about me?
>>
Where we will be in 5 years?
for we i refer me and my friends
>>
you can only read the future or other things for example you know with so many people i am talking right now?
>>
>>17669350
You are talking to five people and keeping up conversation with three of them. In addition to these five, there are two more who have the most spurious of contact with you.
>>
>>17669172
Will I get a good job and make good money when I travel as an exchange student?
27 male Capricorn
>>
well you are right I am keeping up the conversation with three of theem but tell me can you tell me the name of one of them?
>>
>>17669280
Will i get my invitation by the end of the month
>>
>>17669400
That I don't know. All I did was count.

Welcome to 4chan, by the way; enjoy your stay.
>>
>>17669319
You will be alone for your birthday this year.

The day after you will meet someone whom you grow to love.
>>
is there anything my higher self would like to reassure me of?
19 m Scorpion
>>
when will I find love again?

26 m Aries
>>
Who would like a reading that may just essentially be me bullshitting the hell out of you, like what most of the readers here do? Ask me what you want to know and I'll make sure to give you an answer that's definitely going to be as crappy as the crap you can find in a field of cows.
>>
File: Chinesus Clist.jpg (118KB, 800x1069px) Image search: [Google]
Chinesus Clist.jpg
118KB, 800x1069px
>>17669705
Oh, herro.
Prease glant me my fortune, prease.
I want know about rove with this girl who have nice big round ass.
>>
>>17669712
Herro herro, our lord and savior, Chinesus.

You want actual love with her? That's too bad, it's either going to force you to take another approach than what you're considering to actually get to her or stick with whatever possible frustration that may come up ahead. I'm having some good feels if you're going to take another approach. Besides, mate, fuck bitches, earn fortune cookies instead. Or in your case, misfortune. Best not let some succubus distract you from being the prophet of misfortune, after all.
>>
>>17669718
Oh, many thank you to you! Don't worry, I just want give her my chubby pork egg roll. Fuck trick-ass slut bitches -- get money instead. Dolla dolla bills y'all!
>>
>>17669705
Oh hey, Cheswick.
>>
>>17669727
Go ahead; that I think will go quite well for you. Just make sure to not leave any sort of personal information that could be tracked back to you in case she decides to call you up again or start saying things along the lines of ''I'm pregnant with your baby''. That can go south real quick.

>>17669736
Who? Cheswick? You're looking at the wrong attention whore here. Post a picture of her shitty husbando and see how fast she'll be all over you.
>>
>>17669743
Kek
Read more readers. Spill the tea.
>>
>>17669748
If you're one, then feel free to offer me a question. Otherwise it's just going to be me wasting my fucking time in here as most of you already do; readers and anons alike.
>>
>>17669743
Oh no! She be after me for years! Her shit clazy?
>>
I'm willing to do a couple readings for some people.

>Name / Identifier
>Age (general range like 20-30, 30-40 etc is fine if you don't want to be specific)
>Location (general)
>Color & shape combination
>Query
>>
>>17669753
Please read into the potential romance between me and J.

Thank you.
>>
>>17669787
Dré
Mid 20's
Québec
Orange triangle
When will I find love again?
>>
>>17669798
You're probably going to be the one who's going to feel anything close to ''romance'', if you pursue it with J. She's just going to be there, standing cold with that deadpan look on her face. Maybe even be a distraction of some kind, while you're dealing with other things that are more needed or necessary.

Basically, J's going to be a lost cause for you, unless you like fucking decaying corpses that will just blob about like a fish in the bed.
>>
What does the future have in store for me and M's relationship?

19f, Taurus.
>>
>>17669802
http://vocaroo.com/i/s11Q2ktWkshQ
>>
>>17669814
Thanks for your reading. It was pretty much what is was thinking. However I wonder whether or not I already know that person and I should pursue her or I will eventually find someone that I care about.

About what's holding me back I'm a bit confused when it comes to what I should prioritize to better myself.
>>
>>17669828
The card specifically was the Devil. which implies your more darker impulses, your darker addictions. Once you ditch those, seduction abounds.
>>
File: radix.png (96KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
radix.png
96KB, 500x500px
hi!
maybe someone bored / interested or both could give me a read on this natal chart.. i would appreciate any info you can give..
>>
>>17670001
Looks nice.
>>
What should I do to improve myself both in body and spirit?

15, Male, Virgo
>>
>>17669787
Mitch
18-20
France
Purple star
How do I find my vocation? My life's calling job. Or do I already know it?
>>
>>17669787
>Scott
>25
>California
>Green Triangle
>Will she start to like me as I do her?
>>
>>17670152
stop jerking it, meditate every day, exercise, limit your time spent on electronic entertainment of any kind, keep yourself physically clean

i guarantee you will find yourself in a much better place mentally and physically if you do these things

easy as fuck right? yet you wont do it

magic is only a result of willpower
>>
>>17670302
I'm not going to do a vocal one because this one is pretty short.

The cards were quite clear you desire a career, the kind you have for many years. Not so much for the money but moreso for the stability it provides. The desire to be an adult.

You need to be "a mature and responsible person" patient and organized, well rounded is the way you'll find what you seek. Being rash and leaping before you look is your downfall.
>>
>>17669787
It's been a big whopping load of hours so I'm not sure if you're still willing to do any reads, but here goes.

Isaac
Texas
Purple star
I'd really just appreciate a love read. Will anything nice happen in that department in the coming months?
>>
>>17670319
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1hMdu0fHiTC
>>
>>17669787
Mim
20-25
UK
Tetrahedron red
is there any chance of me and L seeing each other again and properly being together?
>>
Patty
US
Blue sphere
Bad breakup - will we get together again?
>>
>>17670340
Sorry no vocal reading but I kept coughing so I just gave up.

The cards are telling me you're being immature about this subject. You need to take up good works (charity, philanthropy, etc) and open yourself up to embarrassment. Otherwise you'll turn into a heartbreaker.
>>
>>17669787
JD
Pennsylvania
Purple Heart
Is there anything I should look forward to this summer?
>>
>>17670351
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1FTyUhA9czr
>>
>>17670377
Immature, huh? Heartbreaker? I thought I was the guy who was gonna get his heart broken, so that's a scary change of pace. Thank you though. Out of curiosity, what were the cards you drew?
>>
>>17670387
Thanks for the reading :)
>>
>>17670358
The cards are telling me that you're more concerned about the fact that it's change than anything else. They're telling me bad things will happen if you get back together, "hazard" came to mind.

There's a lot of hope and goodness in your future though (in like a "live-to-fight-another-day" kinda way).
>>
>>17670388
For the parts you mentioned, the Emperor (r) and page of wands (r)
>>
>>17670407
Alrighty, thank you!
>>
>>17670411
Maybe not a heartbreaker necessarily but fickle.
>>
>>17670400
Thank you. I'm gutted and will be for a long time to come. It's good to know that hope and goodness are in the future.

I appreciate the reading. Thanks again.
>>
>>17669787
Lize
Northern California
Yellow rectangle
Will anything exciting happen this summer?
>>
>>17670460
sorry my lap grew a kitty. itll be a while before i can do any readings
>>
>>17670469
Haha, no problem, I understand.
>>
Anyone here to do a reading?
>>
>>17670474
You still around?
>>
>>17669787
>>17670716

Could I get a reading if you have time?

> Anna
> 25
> U.S.
> Blue Triangle
> Love/career please. It's a long story but the person I am with expects me to quit my job in order to be with him. I'm really not sure what to do.
>>
Taurus female 23
Would I ever reunite with my long distance boyfriend? Will I do good in my internship?
>>
>>17670727
I probably don't have time. I have mother's day lunch in an hour.
>>
How can I improve focus?

21 m
>>
>>17670741
I see, thank you for responding and hope you'll enjoy your lunch!
>>
G
20-30
Texas
Orange Square

Was he someone I should be with or was it trickery?
>>
>>17670001
Make one on http://www.astro.com/cgi/genchart.cgi
and i'll see what i can do.
>>
File: chart.png (156KB, 956x1040px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
156KB, 956x1040px
>>17671139

I hope I'm not butting in too much, but that seems interesting!

Could you do mine? I've always been curious because mine only sticks to a particular corner.
>>
>>17671188
Sure, i'll see what i can do. It really bugs me when i dont know your gender (mars/venus thing). The first thing what draws my attention is that you have water ascendant (Cancer), water Sun sign (Scorpio) but earth Moon (Virgo). What i meant by that is you struggle with emotions - people assume you being more emotional than you think so. It's like you're pretty open to people but there's a wall which no one can cross. Next i see massive pluto influence on you - you'll have massive transformations but you have energy and willpower to charge through them. However there's a situation with you where you have your eyes on the prize but there's deep rooted inferiority complex. There was some sort of bullying or rejection in the past, therefore you created your own imaginary world to escape from reality. If you're a guy - you seek "ideal" girl - the true virgin. The only problem with that you might end up being disappointed when allure fades away. If you're a girl - you're attracted to "dark" (not skin color ) and mysterious guys with sexual auras. The ones who would makes your head spin without saying any word. Besides you'd want depth, secret and layers in him. Just a nice facade would do much. Overall i see that you'll be evolving all your life - changing philosophies, perspectives and hobbies.
>>
How can I appeal to this guy that is new to my life?

Female/cancer
>>
File: chart.gif (93KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
chart.gif
93KB, 748x1102px
>>17671219

Room for one more anon's chart?
>>
>>17671219
Good to see you, Sorrow :)
>>
>>17671188
And I thought that mine was "crowded". Is this, like, a bad thing to have?
>>
>>17671230
Why not? To be honest not knowing, exact time is narrowing my capabilities but i'll try. Leo Sun, Leo Moon in approx 5th house. That's like wow, a rare case of typical Leo Man. I wouldnt be far saying that you have some sort of resentment towards females in your life (i'm predicting you're not a fan of tumblr types and openly ridicule them) . You probably have temper problem but not that explosion type but you're not afraid taking something what you think belongs to you. Sometimes you might behave a bit too much like a lion - too much controlling and bossing other around. However - i see that as much as you like to be hunter, idea of being hunted is on your mind. It's not like you'd like to be submissive but power-play might be a thing for you. In love you tone down your fierce fire and become more sensual lover and quite possessive one. There might a be a problem when you expect your partner to return the same romantic intensity as you. It's very hard for you to let partner go especially if you feel invested that much. On the other hand, relationship have tremendous power of changing you, for example you think you might be attracted to one type, just to realize that doesnt work in the long run.
tl;dr a fierce spirit who goes all or nothing in everything and love.
>>17671239
Heya Discord
>>
>>17671270

More or less spot on.
>>
File: Natal chart.gif (106KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
Natal chart.gif
106KB, 748x1102px
>>17671270
could you check mine please
>>
File: graphic.png (25KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
25KB, 750x562px
Could you do one more please? :o
Male,
Netherlands
Brown eyes
What is my destiny and why does it feel like I always fuck things up while I really don't?
>>
>>17671257
It's not bad to have crowded one. It signifies where energy gathers. According to this chart, you're handsome and athletic at the same time - a true Adonis [spoiler] you have potential to become such grace [/spoiler]. If you're not womanizer or not get a lot attention from women, try your irresistible However your life wont be static - you'll change (or changed) a lot of friends but this wont be pleasant - a lot manipulation and broken memories will be involved in it. You're much more of people person as it means a lot for you. However you're a bit sensitive person - heightened senses as eyesight, hearing, tasting. Let's take a look to relationships - first of all i have thing hunch that you're very good relating with guys but with women it's gets more tricky. I'm not saying that you're shy or anxious but there's problem relating with them emotionally. It might be hard to navigate between emotions or expressing them at the right time. You're searching for no-nonsense women with whom you could make power-couple however there's a possibility of sudden realization and just escaping from it.
>>
Will he come back to me?

F virgo
>>
File: astro.gif (109KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro.gif
109KB, 748x1102px
>>17671270
please and thanks!
>>
>>17671321
For the most part, it's true. The relationships, sensitivity and expressing of emotions are on point. Though, the "men and women" part is inverted. I'm assuming you didn't take my sexual orientation in to account?
>>
>>17671291
Huh, it seems a lot of Leos in one forest. Your Sun placement indicates that you're quite shy and introverted person despise being Leo but you dream of recognition. There might had been absent/lack of father figure I guess trying fictional writing would benefit you. I have this hunch that a lot of people expect you to be one thing but you want another. You might be attracted to different sorts of people or you'll go through different relationships through out your life. However mood influences your dating - one moment you're confident and in other you're being moody without any apparent reason. I see that you might be looking for a motherly girlfriend figure. You have great capability having family but with emotions out of control you might end up in disfunctional ones plus catching addiction to substances. Finding inner faith is somewhat a theme for you, nihilism wont save you.
>>17671316
Maybe later, but no promises. What i can quickly say i that you have set boundaries with surrounding people. You lack faith in changes and yourself but if you resist of taking other people misery on your shoulder it will make you happier. Anyway your changes will begin with finding people outside comfort zone and not resisting changes - being acceptable.
>>17671330
Much later but good relationship definitely improve your worth. Also arts is your thing - try it.
>>17671351
If you're not straight, well i cant see that stuff clearly.
>>
>>17671382
it's pretty accurate
Thank you very much
>>
File: natalchart.png (100KB, 480x449px) Image search: [Google]
natalchart.png
100KB, 480x449px
>>17671382
>>
>>17671382
But I'm the most open minded person I know ... :s
>>
>>17671382
>Much later but good relationship definitely improve your worth.
How much later is much later? After 30's, 40's, 50's? 80's?
>>
File: nbvm.png (63KB, 507x439px) Image search: [Google]
nbvm.png
63KB, 507x439px
>>17671382
Could i also have one?
>>
>>17671139
Jumping on the bandwagon
>>
File: IMG_20160508_200829.jpg (376KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160508_200829.jpg
376KB, 748x1102px
>>17671382
So what does any of this mean also thanks for contributing some interesting stuff
>>
File: apprehensiveturtle.png (444KB, 960x628px) Image search: [Google]
apprehensiveturtle.png
444KB, 960x628px
>>17671239
Is Discord still here?
>>
Id like a reading too

Will i find what ive been searching for within the next two weeks?

Will it be worth it?

26 M Cancer
>>
>>17671570
I am, I will be doing your reading after I get my kid to bed :D
>>
>>17671605
awn, ok :)
>>
Any one?
>>
Christopher
Male
Gemini
cool cat
I plan on doing something all related to R. How do you see this turning out?
>>
>>17670716
Hey, I'm here.
>>
>>17671691
I'll give you a read; trying out something new.

What's your full date of birth?
>>
Sup niggas

Three quick scries, gimme yo question and tell me if you a ghetto boy or ghetto girl
>>
>>17671711
Ghetto boy.

Please scry the results of my current romantic pursuit.
>>
>>17671711
ghetto boy.

How are my divinations, and what I can do to be better at them?
Any advises on spiritual matters?
>>
>>17671711

Geto Boy til 2000-and-forever

Which service looks best for me?
>>
>>17671711
ghetto boy

who da best mang?
>>
>>17671711
>>17671691
please i'm a ghetto boy

>>17671707
5/31/1995
please be gentle don't steal my soul or energy i trust you anon kun <333 **** good vibes to you ****
>>
>>17671722
>>17671725
he said 3 quick scries
>>
>>17671633
Okie dokes, I'm here. Can you re-post your information for me again. Having to do this by phone currently lol
>>
>>17671713
She a bit of a Plain Jane ain't she? Well at least you ain't be trynna bat out yo league, so that's good. Homie, she seems nice and amenable, but yo ass gotta make a move. You in danger of falling into the friend zone right about now, and I know you wanna get yo dick in that. Actually, homie, she ain't think you even like her that much, so she ain't been considering you. Change that.

Also, just curious, is she a big girl? I ran all this off this big girl I saw, kinda short with a skirt.
>>
>>17671736
male
I am currently at a point of my relationship that things are descending too fast, and problems are really coming too fast. We have been finding a lot of things that may or may not destroy completely our relationship, but we insist on keeping ourselves together, because we just love each other so much.
but I think there is something more, a problem that is not just right in front of us. There is something that keep pushing problems to our relationship.
Am I right? What the hell is wrong? It used to be a perfect relationship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUM4upJvjJk [Embed]

I am sorry I couldn't find a song in english.

I really thank you for your effort to reading me!
>>
>>17671729
>>17671737
yeah i know but ghetto scry is the fucking the mutha fuckin man yo
>>
>>17671691
>>17671725
Your significator is the Knight of Swords. You're authoritative and driven; like a knight charging on a horse forward. You're bold, however not rash. You know when to stop charging when needed, and continue pressing forward whenever the situation suits you. You're fairly balanced, and driven by a sense of purpose as opposed to emotions or logic.

For the outcome of your plans with R, I drew three cards: 5 of Cups, The Hermit, Queen of Wands; supported by the rune Othala in merkstave position. I'd recommend /not/ going through with this, as what lies ahead is disappointment on your side. Correct me if I'm wrong on this, but R seems to be a chick that has the same characteristics as the Queen of Wands-- she's all fire-y, and might be a fire sign astrologically. Since you're the Knight of Swords charging right into her, there isn't going to be a good outcome here regardless of how you see it; there's tons of conflict in here.

In summation: If you go through with this, you're going to lose something important to you and end up foreveralone.
>>
File: 20160508_210312.png (1MB, 1439x1895px) Image search: [Google]
20160508_210312.png
1MB, 1439x1895px
>>17671219
Hey, do you have time for mine? I've been struggling to understand aspects of my personality for quite some time and I guess deciding to turn to astrological means for help isn't a bad idea.
>>
>>17671714
>divinations
Muh nigga

Aight I see dis butterfly looking like he just got fucked up by some pipe-swinging niggas. His flying all erratic, and he ain't going nowhere.

Homie, you can do this, but you got other shit you need to work on first. You hurtin? Sort that shit out first, then you can fly. Ain't nothing standing in yo way, cept for yo own self tho. I just seen that butterfly fly up now that it ain't lookin beat up no more.

Get yo mind clear then you can see spooky shit better.
>>
>>17671773
>You hurtin?
no, mang
>Get yo mind clear then you can see spooky shit better.
don't know why, but I can't. Advises?

Anyway, as a fellow Scryer, can I interpret this vison myself?
>>
>>17671781
>>17671773
btw, thanks for the reading!!!
>>
>>17671737
Thanks, fairly on point.

>Also, just curious, is she a big girl?
Yeah.
>>
>>17671711
Ghetto girl
Please scry the results of my current romantic pursuit.
>>
>>17671741
Alright, sorry about the delay so far. My phone kept freezing up so I had to switch over to comp and kicked my husband off, lol. I have pulled but it will still take me a little time to write it all up.
>>
>>17671781
>no, mang
Aww shit, my bad

>don't know why, but I can't. Advises?
I see a ball bouncing up and down. Seems to me like you got something you giving energy like it's a chore even tho it ain't going nowhere. I see this nigga trynna look away at another room but he still gotta boucle that ball. You ever see dem mommas trynna do shit but they got the kid in one hand? I ain't sayin you gotta a baby, but you got something you treating like one.

>Anyway, as a fellow Scryer, can I interpret this vison myself?
Oh hell yes, nigga, go for it

>>17671715
I don't know whatchu on about, but I saw a blue square with a vertical tan line dividing it.
>>
>>17671806
thanks man
maybe its my relationship, or my academic pursues.
Have a great and divine night, my nigga
>>
>>17671803
Thanks!
Don't worry man, its alright
>>
>>17671806

Thank you very much! That tells me more than you'd anticipate.
>>
>>17671722
Homie, I see spooky shit, but I ain't a mind reafer, so I don't know know whatchu on about. What you asking?

>>17671725
Siegrain read you, and that nigga a damn good reader, so you good.

>>17671747
Sheeeeeiit

>>17671792
I see a girl crying with mud on her face like she dun gone through some shit and got nothing to show for it. Feel me?

>>17671822
Ah, so you just tired then. Well I ain't sayin go abandon your books or your bottom bitch but you know.

Ey, incidentally, since you a scryer and all, can you find me a nice girlie? Been awhile I ain't "connected" if you know what I mean.

>>17671840
Hah, cool, peace
>>
>>17671757
R is a scorpio so a water sign but I get the feeling from those cards that its going to be painful but there is a "one door closes 2 more open" kind of thing. I've been told that a leo is in my future which would explain the firey queen of wands or maybe I come out of the situation with a firey outlook like nothing can stop me after the grief. thank you your reading was very helpful Siegrain :))))
>>
>>17671897
>Ey, incidentally, since you a scryer and all, can you find me a nice girlie? Been awhile I ain't "connected" if you know what I mean.
I see a little dog, with its fur loooong, and white as snow. It smells your arm, and then bites it.
And then I see a ugly giant insect, with a puurple head, looking at you with sharp eyes.
And then, I see a spooky gargoyle with its eyes shining, everything is dark.

Well, all of the possibilities right now are kinda fucked. You won't get along with any girl in your life right now, because there is no one "worthy of you".
However, you can get some fuck, but idk if it will be worth it, for the problems that comes with it.
Anyway, just don't rush. And be careful with them golddiggers.
Sorry for the bad english
>>
>>17671929
Ah, that's what i figured cuz my standards and shit. Aight, thanks homie.
>>
>>17669172
You can get readings from three readers. Who do you choose and what do you ask them?
>>
File: 8683872_orig[1].jpg (281KB, 1100x618px) Image search: [Google]
8683872_orig[1].jpg
281KB, 1100x618px
>>17671741
I am kind of stuck on getting this reading off and going for you. The cards. I have this feeling of sadness and just a black cloud feeling. Ehh maybe that is me feeling someone/something else.
The cards (in order I pulled outside of a clarification card on the 3 of swords)
The wheel of the year
3 of swords/ King of Swords
Regeneration

So, the wheel... this card stumped me just a little until I realized it has to be the relationship represented for the duration of the "great times". Now the wheel is spinning around and around again. This is leaving things pretty open for you both currently in a sense of chaos around you. From the indication of the 2nd card, the wheel will be stopping soon and you need to brace for impact. I am not sure what kind of issues you are both dealing with and going through, if you are fighting, if you are deciding on even being able to be with each other again... those thoughts. I know you said you insist on keeping yourselves together for your love but one of you is getting tired.
3 of Swords will bring some pain in. Maybe this is by way of a huge fight with a lot of low-blow insult shots that only those who really know us can deliver. Maybe a betrayal is heading your way. Lots and lots of pain this card. Maybe the reason I didn't want to put this card is because you already sound like you are feeling it.
1/2
>>
>>17672001
2/2
I pulled a card for reinforcement on the 3 of swords and I pulled:
The King of Swords. /sigh. Now, without knowing too many specifics, either this card represents you or it represents an outside force, as in a friend, family member or so forth that could be causing the rift. If you think YOU are represented by this card, then it is you who will be causing the pain and issues which implies she could be at her breaking point soon. If this could be an outside "force" then I suggest you two take the time to really open up and talk. When 1 person of the 2 person relationship is unhappy, scared, worried about the other person and reactions they tend to run to another for help/advice/guidance and in turn can cause serious issues. Let me know what sounds more correct and I will try and dig a little deeper.
After all is said and done with the swords, Regeneration comes into the picture. Now this card is the 79th card added into my deck. I will just post what the book says for it so that you get a better picture of it and if you want my interpretation after, then I will do it but you might now need me to.
Regeneration:
"The sacred light in the land flows through the roots of the tree, creating abundance and life. This is the promise or rebirth and renewal of our lands and ourselves".
Meaning:
http://www.tarotoftrees.com/regeneration.html
scroll down to the divinatory meaning

Feedback me and let me know the other stuff I asked and we will continue on.
>>
Does anyone feel like reading for me? I have a query that's a been on my mind...
>>
>>17671929
are you doing more scry?
>>
>>17671897
>I see a girl crying with mud on her face like she dun gone through some shit and got nothing to show for it. Feel me?
I feel depressed, if everything is for nothing. :(
>>
Will I find happiness this year?

22 m capricorn
>>
>tfw no empathau beautiful uplifting voice
>tfw no chironymous beautiful uplifting voice
when will they return ; _:
>>
>>17672126
Hearing them juat made me more curious about what other readers sound like
>>
>>17672126
Chironymous is such an awesome guy, he is so nice and kind. I wish I could buy him a beer.
>>
>>17672095

>Capricorn

No, not likely.
>>
Can someone do me a reading?
I think that my life is fucked up, had a fight with my ex and she is pregnant, quite frankly I do not know what is going to happen in my life.

Also I do some readings, but I can't read myself
>>
>>17672145
Several have pleasant voices
>>
Anyone want to exchange a reading?
>>
>>17672005
Hey Discord, I'm the girl from last day who requested a reading. Here was my query if you're still up for another reading tonight >>17668688
>>
>>17672247
Well hello der! haha. Let me get some dinner down and recharge and I will do my best!
>>
>>17671711

ghetto boy

I don't know where do you see my romantic or sex life headed. See a girl I should be fuckin' with other than the one i have in mind?
>>
>>17672267
Alright, thank you! Enjoy your dinner.
>>
>>17672267
Another querent here. If you can do another one after that, i would like a love reading about this girl that i am interested. We are both in very complicated situations, and recently started to fight all the time, i would like to know if it's best and wise to keep going and trying to fix things. Thank you, Discord.
>>
Someone may be able to help me?
What this girl want with me, should i advance? If i do, would i get myself in trouble?
Or should i forget and keep safe distance?
This is bothering me for more than a month.

20 M/Virgo
>>
>>17672301
I am more thank likely going to be fried after this other read I am about to do. I apologize ahead of time. Maybe another reader will pop in soon or you can wait for me in the next few days :/
>>
>>17672314

There is a difference between the two of you in both age and spirit. You think you want her in your life, but this is because something is missing in yourself. Resolve this issue through self-analysis and by the time it is resolved, there may not be such a big difference between the two of you -- though at that point you may no longer want to pursue her.
>>
>>17672365
Oh i see, it's ok, Discord. I will be around for some more time, but no worries if you cant do it.
Thanks for replying tho.
>>
>>17672314
nigga why would you get yoursef in trouble by pursuing a girl
>>
>>17672395

Some guys find excitement in that. For a little while anyway... -_-
>>
>>17672395
Not him, but I can think of a few reasons
>she's in a relationship
>she's a friend's sister
>she's a coworker
>she's underage
>>
>>17672404
I meant how, oops.
>>
>>17672408

Yeah I've done all of those, too
>>
>>17672365
Discord or anyone?
I would really like a tarot card reading

20 M/Scorpio

My question is gonna come off edgy or pretentious and also vague but its a serious query.

Given everything goes according to plan will I be able to create and deliver my message in its entirety before Cern lifts the veil?
>>
>>17672247
Alright back, are you still here?
>>
>>17672384
I will definitely let you know.
>>
>>17672420

Not a tarot reader but
I see an elephant walking towards a tree, blind to the fact that the orchard it walks in is on fire and will surely kill it by the time it reaches the tree.
Do not be so stubborn to allow your pursuit of this goal to blind you from your own destruction. Yes, there is an attainable goal -- but at a great cost, and there is perhaps no way back after having reached that goal.
>>
>>17672459
could you give me a reading on me and the guy I'm into please? I dont know if hes giving me signs or not. It would be much appreciated.
>>
>>17672459
awesome thanks, that brings me great relief. I would still like a tarot card reading if anyone would be so kind?
>>
>>17672418
Of that list, I've only done underage, but I was 18/19, so I don't know if it really counts. I was pretty scared when the police caught us having private moments in public places, though.
>>
>>17672247
I did a 3 card pull for you and will read them in the order they were pulled. In my opinion, I believe this to be a pretty clear answer to your question or maybe all these cards are starting to click better for me.. who knows haha.
The Lovers
King of Swords
9 of wands

Well now. The lovers seems to be a pretty strong indicator that you will have something really good with this person. You have the potential to have a very strong bond, friendship, passionate intimacy. Remember to keep true to yourself and him to keep true to his self as well, that is where the love stems from and will continue to grow.
I believe the King of Swords reflects who he is and I believe that it was pulled to remind you of who he is and what he is about. Maybe it will be needed to remember who he is if you have a fight or if you make a choice that he might not like or goes against who he is. Let me know if that makes sense.
Anywho, the 9 of wands shows that you will have plenty of moments where the struggles seem hard, the fights more often, fighting luck on bad days type stuff but as long as you keep working towards what you want and fight for it, you can maintain it. Anything in life that comes without the fight will bore you and you move on. Where as, it is in those daily struggles that we are reminded just how strong we are and how strong we can be when it pertains to something we want/need to be there. Keep that flame lit.
Feedback appreciated and I really hope this helps some.
>>
>>17672460
A white daffodil grows in a pot with a cactus. While joined at the roots, if the daffodil pulls itself too close to the cactus, it will be pierced.
Tread softly, for the spines of the cactus are many and the stem of the flower is thick.Do you understand my meaning?
>>
>>17672301
You here?
>>
>>17672489
Im walking on thin ice around him and if I do the wrong thing he will change his mind?
>>
>>17672493
Yep, still here, Discord.
>>
>>17672459
If you're doing more - how is romance looking later this week? Thanks.
>>
>>17672498
Alrighty tighty
I need a gender from you
a specific question with as many details you deem necessary
A picture that reflects you and how you currently feel
A song that you deeply connect to (lyrical or non-lyrical)
>>
>>17672497
By moving too hastily and not being mindful of the path you walk, you are sure to feel great pain. That doesn't necessarily mean that you have no chance.
>>
>>17672372
Ty anon, i know what you talking about.
>>
>>17672486
Hi I'm this guy >>17672420
Just read what info you needed

Male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N3HxHi2GIs
in case you'd prefer a shorter song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzaFPX5qaVk
>>
>>17672513
Are you the same anon that I replied to? If not, I am not sure if I will be able to get to you tonight. Running low but have just enough to try the other anon.
>>
>>17672501
All I'm getting is lots of red fruit for you. Apples, tomatoes, pomegranates. Red is the color of passion, and the fruits seem reminiscent of the biblical story of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil. Fruits also carry the seed of the tree, and can be signs of new opportunities.
I'd say that you're going to have passionate feelings for someone/something, though I'm not certain as to whether or not those feelings will be reciprocated. The red color is strong; yet the fruits are untouched, ripe and full. They have not seen human hands. Perhaps a remark on you -- or the one you come to fancy strongly.
>>
>>17672505
Am I the flower and he is the cactus?
>>
>>17672528

i don't really have any particular question, i just want to know if you see anything that sticks out/or anything i need to know. if not that's okay too.
>>
>>17672528
What kind of reads are you doing?
>>
>>17672528
Fuck, the semester is almost over. I do have feelings for someone.
Last question: What about for the week after that?
>>
>>17672528
ca n you please tell me the appearance of my future bf ?
>>
File: 1426469756713.jpg (2MB, 3564x2097px) Image search: [Google]
1426469756713.jpg
2MB, 3564x2097px
>>17672523
Nope, I am not the same anon. I am a new querent to this thread. I would be very grateful for a reading on my question

This was my first post >>17672420
Also I forgot to post a pic so here it is

>Query: Given everything goes according to plan will I be able to create and deliver my message in its entirety before Cern lifts the veil?
>>
>>17672531

Yes.
I see the daffodil clearly. It is, you are, the focus. Very round face on the flower, full of life, but without its own kind; it seeks comfort from the cactus nearby.
Cacti also can flower. Not saying he's a bad guy.
>>
>>17672459
Could you scry for me how the person I like feels about me?
>>
File: OZrQuEH.png (72KB, 684x1100px) Image search: [Google]
OZrQuEH.png
72KB, 684x1100px
>>17672503
Male.
There is this girl from college that i am very interested. We are getting closer as times goes, even if it's very slowly. Recently we started to fight all time, and this situation is getting very taxing on both sides cause we got our problems to deal with. What i want to know is what will happen if i try to keep this going, if it's the best and the right thing to do. I dont want to just let her go cause i guess i am starting to like her, but i also dont wanna be just one more problem in the end of the day for her.
Here is the music:
http://youtu.be/mZbyPcOiU6A
Thank you, very much, it means a lot.
>>
>>17672548
Thank you. He is a blunt person that could very much hurt me. Us being joined at the roots signifies that we share feelings though right?
>>
>>17672536

Mental scrying I guess. I read tarot and stuff for years, been doing divination almost a decade now. I find over time that you tend to need the tools less and less, though that was just my experience. Wu wei and all that.

>>17672540
>>17672534
>>17672545

I'll try to do these but it kind of wears me out pretty quickly. Might not be able to do all of these, won't do any more after them tonight. It might take a bit longer for each of these.
>>
>>17672558

It might. It should be noted that the pot I saw was ceramic, painted brown. This suggests (to me) a connection to the root chakra and earth, as well as sexuality. So I would definitely say there's some sexual feeling, but I'm not certain as to the extent of any other kind of shared feelings. I think that's about as much as I can get for you, sorry.

>>17672540
I just got some brief glimpses at vehicles. An airplane, a helicopter, a car. Seems like some kind of travel or change -- probably associated with the end of your semester -- which ends up being your primary focus. This one was rather quick and difficult to hold on to. I definitely got the feeling of motion, though a vague descriptor, I think you understand what I mean. That might be a period of significant change for you and it might be connected to your previous question, but I'm not entirely sure.
>>
>>17672560
Very awesome!
>>
>>17672432
Yep
>>17672486
My biggest fear in regards to him currently was that he won't make enough of an emotional investment so it's good to hear that you do in fact see potential for a strong bond and intimacy if I play my cards right.
>I believe the King of Swords reflects who he is and I believe that it was pulled to remind you of who he is and what he is about. Maybe it will be needed to remember who he is if you have a fight or if you make a choice that he might not like or goes against who he is. Let me know if that makes sense.
Hmm. Well, we come from very different backgrounds and I can easily imagine there'd be a noteworthy degree of confrontation due to our differing beliefs and perspectives. I also think that this may be a little different from previous endeavours because it's always been the guys doing the heavy lifting in the relationship. I feel like it will be solely me trying to propel our relationship forward, if that makes any sense.
>>
>>17672545
Got a face, but that's about it. Short-ish brown hair slightly curved up in a lazy fauxhawk or something like it (not major, just combed upwards). Slightly large forehead, no significant wrinkles or blemishes or anything like that. Kinda nerdy looking. Eyes are not very large, can't tell eye color. Vaguely square-ish face, though not unattractive. Don't see him being super thin or super fat, kinda bulky average weight like a good Northern man. Vaguely looks like a nerdier Andrew Garfield with average looks. Stoic expression.
>>
>>17672534

A lone sailboat sits out on a still ocean at sunrise. It has no destination. Looks to be large enough to require more than one person to operate, but not a huge crew.
I see frustration. An eagerness for something new, exciting, and adventurous -- but the situation you find yourself in doesn't allow for that possibility. The sea monsters have been hunted and there are no dangers in these waters. The captain must realize that he isn't in a bad situation by any means, but there is something missing, a thrill. In searching for this he fails to admire the beauty of the sunrise reflected on the small waves.
Does that mean anything to you?
>>
>>17672602
omg thank you.. you are gifted.. had to google that dude but i know someone who kinda looks like him. how bulky we talking?
>>
File: Heart-Tree[1].jpg (917KB, 1829x1234px) Image search: [Google]
Heart-Tree[1].jpg
917KB, 1829x1234px
>>17672554
I did a 3 card spread but needed to break the path for an alternative path.
Original pull
Queen of cups
9 of pentacles
3 of swords
I felt that there was one more card to pull to reflect the path taken if you apply the 9 of pents.
So this girl you are interested in, it seems to be a very sweet person. Is she extremely caring, empathetic, always there to help those who need it? If so, she is a vulnerable person to energies.. per say. She needs to be around those who can help keep her spirits up, being optimistic and more of anything that is positive. If she feels she is in an environment that is attacking her or making her feel low, she will walk away from it. She is also one to hide feelings/emotions, avoid talking about it or shy away from talking about herself.
Before she can open up she needs to know that she is secure, and I don't sense it being a materialistic security but along the lines of being emotionally/spiritually protected. To be in an area where she can meditate, relax. Once she knows she has that her other side will come out.
If she does get what she needs, the other queen side comes out. She will be open with everything and just needing someone that she can bounce off any ideas too or spout nonsense to. Someone who completely allows her to be herself.
If she does not feel secure 100% then the 3 of swords will come into play. A card of betrayal and pain. One of you, more than likely her, will have a very rough time with it all. Emotions will probably be bouncing everywhere and then the questions of what happened, what went wrong, maybe blaming comes out.
Seriously crashing currently. Not sure how much of that even sounds remotely true but feedback appreciated.
I also have the urge to tell you that if you do like her, to follow her cues and just be upfront and honest and communicate. No games, no waiting to say something (unless absolutely necessary ) and definitely do not suppress yourself to fit an image.
>>
>>17672599
Makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>17672618

it does indeed. thank you :)
>>
File: BMI-male.jpg (33KB, 580x267px) Image search: [Google]
BMI-male.jpg
33KB, 580x267px
>>17672630

~26 on this.
>>
I need a reading or advice
18 M Aquarius

Gonna ask a girl out this week, need any help possible.

Also Will this month go well for me?
>>
>>17672547
I am completely drained of anything. Look for me again another time or wait for another reader to pop up. I apologize.
>>
>>17672632
You got everything right, even the smallest of the details. It was like reading someone describing her.
The reading saddens me tho, for i dont think that i fit the role she needs. My life goes on a different beat, one that even i dont wanna be a part of. But things are as they are.
You were right about her, Discord. This reading was such a pressing matter to me for many different reasons and i thank you very much. I dont know yet what path i will take, but for this night i will be able to dream with better days where things go right, even if just for a moment.
Thank you, trully, i wish the best to you.
>>
>>17672126
>>17672149
<3 to you! :D
I'll be back as soon as I get over this nasty sinus infection!
>>
what information do you need for a read?
>>
i would like a reading. i don't normally believe in this stuff but i'm feeling horrible. will my mental health get better? will i be able to handle the issues in my relationship? most specific, if you can see, will the trip i'm taking turn out well this weekend?
>>
23/m/Sco

This feels/sounds like a really dumb question but should I unblock her on Facebook?
>>
>>17672664
Hang in there, Onymous, my friend. - Beard guy.
>>
>>17672674
:D
>>
>>17672678
how does it feel to be such an awesome person?
>>
>>17672660
I wish you the best as well. When you do talk to her or see her act as if you are learning something, growing from her positive influence. Even if you aren't able to be with her, she might be in your life for a bigger purpose.
>>
>>17672672
I can't offer a reading but just wanted to say something. Reflect on the reason as to why you blocked her in the first place. Was it something serious or just trivial? That kind of stuff.
>>
>>17672682
You guys!

:'D

<3!
>>
>>17672695

It was a breakup after 3 years of being together after which she got with someone I knew and got pregnant a month later.

Despite all that she still is on my mind nearly constantly and I just want it to stop.
>>
>>17672689
I will. Thank you again, Discord.
>>
Hopefully I'm in time for a reading.

Will I be able to get a better job and get out of state by the end of the year?
>>
>>17672699
Not a reader but... just dont do it, bro.
>>
>>17672699
Stick around and see if a reader pops up. You sound to be needing some closure but who knows if you will get it from unblocking. Maybe another way can be found. I apologize that I cannot offer a read.
>>
>>17672702
You're very welcome and thank you for the feedback.
>>
>>17672699
maybe she put a love spell on you
>>
>>17672733
>>17672729
>>17672726

She actually looks a lot more happy and vibrant with the new guy. He's okay with raising her daughter and they had a son. I'm happy for them.
>>
>>17672672
>>17672699

Wheels roll down the alleyway in a dark city with distinctly American charm. A red flag is overcome by a black one. A lion scowls and lays in the sun.

You once acted in anger and now feel a pull towards redemption. Not out of self-interest necessarily, but to escape from the feelings which came into place after the anger faded. You feel discouraged, a feeling fueled by your lowered emotional state. I think you realize it is best to forgive and unblock her, but that you're cautious. You must be courageous! Lions are great symbols of courage!
>>
>>17672748

What is the point though if not to reconcile, or, revenge sex? Lol.
>>
I actually just got my first tarot (thoth) deck. I intend to do my first reading later tonight - I've never done a reading (or had one done) before.
Advice for a first timer?
>>
>>17672765
Learn using big spreads. It forces you to learn more cards at the same time and how they interact.
Draw a card a day and meditate on it. Write down your thoughts on the card without looking at the book.
Do readings all the time. For everyone. For free. You won't be good when you start. You'll get better reading for other people by practicing reading for other people.
Learn each card in a deep, personal way. Eventually you stop analyzing the cards and just feel what they're telling you -- that's how it worked for me.
Also, look into the mythology around the tarot. Some cool stuff in the fool's journey.
>>
>>17672774
Thank you! What exactly is a big spread? I'm very much new to tarot, so if you have any links or anything it'd be very appreciated!
>>
>>17672748

Leo is her south node -- it could be our relationship was firstly based in ego (Leo,) which is why it hurts so much now.

I still wish there was some way to read how I compare with him -_-
>>
Can a reader tell me if I should go for this girl I work with? Her name is Tiffany.
>>
If you're still doing readings:

James
Texas
Red Star
How should I proceed in the project I am working on?
If it's not too much trouble, I'm also interested in what my future looks like regarding romantic love?
>>
I will be doing three tarot readings; practicing a new technique, so don't expect much out of it.

>name/alias
>gender
>full date of birth
>query
>>
>>17672825
Ferryman
M
11/09/1993
Should I pursue science or philosophy?
>>
>>17672825
´Paulo
Male
11/03/1985

Is something changing anytime soon? There is nothing that i can do right now to change things and this is driving me crazy.
>>
>>17672905
Your significator is the Knight of Pentacles. You take a methodical approach to things; observing and analyzing every situation before you step in. You have a solid foundation in all things, and you tend to be grounded emotionally; only approaching situations with logic and rationality. You try to rationalize every emotion you feel, which seems to be a double-edged sword to me.

I drew three cards for your situation: The Star, 10 of Swords, 2 of Wands; supported by the rune Fehu in merkstave position.

There are some money issues involved here, aren't there? The 10 of Swords shows us that you're rather hurt by something, with the 2 of Wands calling for you to accumulate and save what you have instead of blowing it away all at once. The Star shows us hope in your situation, so I'd say this looks good for you. Now, onto which to pursue: for science, I drew The Fool-- speaking of an arduous journey you have to undergo; for philosophy, I drew the 6 of Cups telling me of some memories you hold dear in that regard, and you think philosophy will offer you another perspective on life itself.

I get the feeling that you're torn between both choices and being blinded by your emotions here. The emotional aspect of you wants philosophy, however the Knight of Pentacles in you wants science. With the spread above, I recommend science. Make the logical choice instead of following your emotions over here.

(based on the significator alone, I recommend choosing science.)
>>
>>17672917
>>17672917
Your significator is the King of Cups. You're an extremely emotional individual, sometimes unable to keep calm. Sitting on your throne like a monk with a cup in your hands, people usually approach you for advice on emotional matters and talk openly about their feelings with you. You're quite calm over here, but you have the tendency to swing to the other extreme end-- this is something you have to keep in check.

I drew three cards for your near future: 9 of Wands, 6 of Wands, and Knight of Swords; supported by the rune Nauthiz.

There's some adversity going on in your life right now, and you aren't dealing very well with it. There's a need for you to get stronger in order to deal with this situation, and with the 6 of Wands in your favor, I'd say things /will/ change soon, and this change will be a positive one. The Knight of Swords shows total dominion over this situation you have, so again, positive change coming your way, but there may be some hiccups on the way. On the other hand, it seems to me you're in this situation due to yourself or another person; making an extremely rash and rushed decision leading into this. Don't make that same mistake again, if this is speaking about you.

My advice: If you can't change your situation, shift your perspective on it. At least you will feel better that way.
>>
>>17672956
All true. Spot on.
It talks about me partially. I did something rash in response to something even worse someone else did.

I am changing my perspective, more so because learning is all its left to do.

Thanks for the reading.
May good vibes come your way
>>
2 or 3 readings.

>query
>gender of all those involved
>a number between 1-11
>>
>>17673082
What should I focus on in my life?
Female.
>>
>>17673082
Will something change in my life for a good?
Male
>>
>>17673082
will things improve, or should i abandon my current situation and take a different path?
Male
>>
>>17672001
>>17672005
I am sorry I fell asleep before I could give you feedback.
>I know you said you insist on keeping yourselves together for your love but one of you is getting tired.
we both are, but still, we insist.
>Maybe this is by way of a huge fight with a lot of low-blow insult shots that only those who really know us can deliver.
definitely.
>If this could be an outside "force" then I suggest you two take the time to really open up and talk. When 1 person of the 2 person relationship is unhappy, scared, worried about the other person and reactions they tend to run to another for help/advice/guidance and in turn can cause serious issues.
this may be a girl friend of hers. I know it doesn't sound right, but I am almost sure it is.
But it can be me too.
>http://www.tarotoftrees.com/regeneration.html scroll down to the divinatory meaning
"This card encourages you not to dwell on the things beyond your control, but instead focus your energies on your immediate surroundings and the things you can directly effect"

Thanks, man!
>>
>>17673095
>You: Ace of Pentacles
>What You Need to Focus On: Ten of Pentacles
>Rewards and Benefits: Eight of Pentacles (reversed)
>Drawbacks: The Hanged Man
>Outcome: Five of Pentacles
>Advice: Three of Swords (reversed)

>Stories of the Gods and Heroes by Sally Benson
Cupid, beholding her as she lay in the dust, stopped his flight for an instant and said, "O foolish Psyche! Is it thus you repay my love? After having disobeyed my mother's commands and made you my wife, will you think me a monster and cut off my head? But go. Return to your sisters who advice you seem to think better than mine. Inflict no other punishment on you than to leave you forever. Love cannot dwell with suspicion."

It seems you have the potential for a great amount of success, and the cards advise you to go after whatever worldly desires you may be dwelling on. Prosperity is so much in the realm of possibility that it may even be seemingly effortless to obtain, with not a lot of work put in on your part. But, that does not mean you should refrain from doing, as this may also lull you into a sense of holding back and letting things play out on their own. This is where things take a bit of a turn. The cards and the excerpt also warn against betrayal. This may interfere with your success, to the point where you lose most of the people that once backed you on your ventures. Be honest and faithful to those who do the same to you, and you shall be able to maintain success.
>>
>>17673082

I'm interested in a girl atm. Do you have any advice, or can you see something happening there? Her initials are A.S.

I'm male, she's female
>>
>>17673082
Going to have to apologize to those left waiting, but I grew exceptionally tired from the first reading. Now I'm afraid I can't read as efficiently as I'd like. The next two in line can feel free to hit me up with a query the next time you see me in the thread and I'll be sure to read for you then, but for now I must rest.
>>
M
From middle East
Devoured.
Would they catch me if I do?
If not I will go heavy about it.
>>
>>17673506
it's not a problem. take care
>>
>>17673219
You're welcome, thank you for the feedback.
>>
File: Technomage.jpg (22KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
Technomage.jpg
22KB, 400x200px
>>17669172

NOW ALSO OFFERING: PETIT LENORMAND DECK, WACKY SCRY USING OLD TV STATIC!

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0j8V5BBA71M

Chironymous here, doing Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching readings for whomever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end! And I may post your reply in the next thread if this one ends!

I just need you to say something positive*** to me so that I may heal my wounds and help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Location-ish
*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot, Petit Lenormand, I-Ching, Wacky Scry
*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
>>
>>17673728
Chironymous, I always love seeing your readings. Thank you for all your efforts all this time.

Elly
Female
Pisces
Overweight, brown hair, tanned skin, glasses. Personality wise, I struggle with insecurities and have pretty nasty social anxiety and usually won't speak to others even if spoken to first. People tend to assume I'm a mute.
USA
Tarot, please!
I'd like some guidance on my relationship. He seems to have some concerns we're moving too fast, and I've never fallen so hard for another before. Does he not like me as much, or is it just related to his fear of relationships? Do we really have a future?
>>
>>17673728
May I bother you for one?

How do you make a Kleenex dance? You put a little boogie in it.

Orion
Male
Taurus
Light brown hair, greenish-gold eyes (my right one has a holes torn in the colored part.), Skinny, covered in scars from about the chest down to my hips.
Texas
Wacky Scry, if you can interpret it lol.

I have a pretty big test coming up. Several actually. I need to pass the last two the most, which will be this weekend (as far as I know.)

So...will I do ok?
>>
>>17673728
I think you're a really rad guy! I've gotten readings from you before and more often than not you make me laugh with all your fun and silly shenanigans. You're the greatest and most fun reader in my opinion, and you've been a lot more accurate than anyone else I've gotten readings from.

Hero
Male
Leo
Brown hair and blue eyes, pretty cheery with my buds but actually I'm plagued with negative thoughts about myself.
Texas
Tarot, you've got such a fun and interesting deck in your hands.
Between now and the end of July, how is my relationship with C going to progress?
>>
>>17673728
Life is a journey, there are ups and downs, but its never flat lined unless you fall into the illusion of not having control. Everything is what you make it. Heaven and Hell are a state of mind. The world you live in is self-created. Don't let external factors affect your internal mind, for that is all they are, external, until you yourself CHOOSE to let them be internal. Be joyful, be loving, be free.

Khoji
Male
Sagitarrius
6'1, slim, Panjabi, liberated
Maryland, USA
Readers choice
What do the next 9 months hold for me? How can I make it work better for me?
>>
>>17673740
http://vocaroo.com/i/s05aaJyKF0jY
>>
>>17673740
You need to be gentle in the coming months. Give him space but do not leave, show him you are capable of this.
He isn't right through, he will not be faithful to you.
Her red hair , that's how you'll know.
>>
>>17673815

are you doing readings? :o
>>
>>17673238
Different reader here,
She's not the one, but she can fill your holes just as well.
If your ok to settle on the next best thing to a soulmate, a true love, then there ya go.
But she's difficult and you'll find her dumber than you exspected. Tolerable, but you'll still find yourself correcting her often. Win her over by making her feel smart and don't be loud around her. Be moderate in all your traits, she'll creep up like a deer.
Bag it.
>>
>>17673821
Somewhat.
>>
>>17673744
http://vocaroo.com/i/s09rTVFzfCa2
>>
>>17673862
Nigga, your voice gives me warm fuzzies.

And we keep having more and more shit in common. I'm getting weirded out.
>>
>>17673873
Haha, glad to hear it's still decent enough even though I'm getting over a sinus infection! :)

I can't say I'm surprised to find kindred spirits here! :D
>>
>>17673810
Thank you. I'm not going to lie, I cried a little in the beginning. I really appreciate the effort you put into this.
The cards pulling business related things actually makes sense in relevance to my relationship, and my life in general. I'm struggling with finding a job at the moment, and this troubles him. It troubles me as well, my life is kind of hanging on by a thread at the moment.
The... there is no you thing hit entirely too close to home. Cried again a little here. Luckily, I live on the coast, so I can easily go for a little stroll on the beach. Might as well go do that today. Thanks for making this little hermit leave the house.
You're too wonderful.

>>17673815
And this is ominous.... He certainly doesn't seem the type to, but I'll be wary. Thank you.
>>
>>17673879
Well, you gave me a bit of confidence. If you need anything let me know. I hope it goes good, but yeah in the end it's more or less up to me lol.

Anyway, if you need a reading, have questions, etc. let me know. I need to do readings to, but I feel like you have it covered for now.
>>
>>17673728
>>17673728
dandelions have a pleasant nostalgic smell so during this time of year i like to stick my head out the window when i need a pick-me-up

emi
f
capricorn
really short, blue eyes, skinnyfat, very quick to trust almost everyone
midwest us
do whatever you want man
will i be in a good enough position financially to do the things i need to do soon doing what im doing? are there better opportunities in the immediate future ?
>>
>>17673835

I'm a little confused in my love life atm. Will I find anything real soon? There's a nice mexican girl with blonde streaks I like but I cant tell how open she is yet. I'm sure there are other options I'm not noticing too.

What do you see?
>>
>>17673728
Defeat is in your mind resilience is in your soul.

Liz
F
CA
General
I ching
>>
don't know if it belongs here but i want to share it but don't this it deserves a thread of its own.
basically i really don't believe that much in paranormal but i love to read about it and don't outright dismiss it.
there is only one case of me experiencing something paranormal in my life and its really makes me doubt about what to believe in.
when i was really young around 4-6 years old i had a dream where i go to explore a nearby abandon house.
i get in there from under the gate and inside i find 2 vehicles i pass them and go to the back of the house where i find a huge room full of toys.
the next day after having this dream i gather my friends and we go to that house and enter by the same way i entered in my dream.
inside we find the same 2 vehicles but their are completely broken,the house is burned as well.
we then proceed to go to the back of the house where we find the same room but he is filled with old burned and broken toys.
any one wants to give me their two cents on this?
>>
>>17673906
You're very welcome!
I'm glad the cards made sense. You'll get through this and find something / figure something out!
I'm glad you may go for a little stroll on the beach! I hope it does you some good!
You're wonderful! :)
>>
>>17673908
I'm glad I helped you find a bit of confidence. :) You can do it!

I'm good for the moment, thanks, but I may hit you up for a reading some time after your tests!
>>
File: creepy.jpg (30KB, 468x351px) Image search: [Google]
creepy.jpg
30KB, 468x351px
>>17673964
Gotcha.

I'll let you know how they go.
>>
>>17671219
Oh shit I only came back to this later! I'm a girl, btw. It's funny you say that because I am pretty open to people, not sure about the wall but it could be present? It's what a lot of friends say about romantic options at least. Egh.

There was some bullying but I wouldn't say it's created an escape for me. In fact I stayed pretty confident throughout although I am an extreme perfectionist with certain things, so that's where the inferiority complex might come from. Spot-on when it comes to men.

Thanks!
>>
>>17673728
Always wanted to receive one of your readings. I feel you made for this. May the knowledge and bliss upon you.

M.
Pisces
Dark Chubby strong grumpy generous sharp one here.

Wacky scry

Will I succeed this?
>>
>>17674018
Fcuk.
Middle East also.
>>
>>17671512
Aw I got left in the cold :/
>>
>>17673788
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1zxihztLw7i
>>
>>17673728
*Name/nickname
Richardson
*Sign
Cancer
*Description of yourself
Passionate man built like a door tall wide and lean
*Location-ish
Ga
*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot, Petit Lenormand, I-Ching, Wacky Scry
Wacky scry
*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
How will my Ventures with horus play out

We live in the aeon of horus which is a pretty damn exciting and positive thing we just have to make it through our childhood which is going to be rough but worth it
>>
And the thread died damn it why is it so hard to get info on horus
>>
>>17674164
Holy smokes, you're one sweet dude. I'm always trying to get better with how I think about myself, but 'ey, depression is a force to be reckoned with and I'm gonna need a big ass sword to take this sucker down. Thank you for all your kind words though!

Your reading makes me real happy. I don't mind being patient since I'm pretty okay at waiting at this point, and I've got a feeling on what that final card could be addressing. Thank you lots and lots and lotsy lots, I appreciate it a whole freakin' ton! Have a great day my dude, you're wonderful and deserve it.
>>
>>17674225
I'm like 70% sure something some one supernatural is trying to close the viel on me cause this is getting ridiculous
>>
>>17674329

>can't get an anonymous chinese cartoon board to reply to you
>closing the veil for sure!

Dude, you really have to widen your search parameters.

>computer crashed on me
>evil intent is lurking in my mac!
>update went awry
>m-muh phone is possessed!
>can't compile the code
>java gods are against me!

Come on I know it's /x/ and all but for God's sake get a little common sense.
>>
>>17674352
Things are allot more complex then that and I have the only info that's reliable comes from Crowley a man I refuse to learn from
I've gained physical information but lack spiritual in my venture
>>
>>17674352
Now if you could point me in the right direction I'd be very greatfull but if you're going to feed ignorance with more ignorance you should keep your thoughts to yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 811x485px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 811x485px
>>17673728
Hey Chironymous , love your work buddy and I come seeking your wisdom. A reader kindly helped me but I just want a conformation reading. I got two readings from you before and they have helped me through dark times.
My positive message is simply that I love you. I haven't meet you in real life but if it means anything there is at least one person in this world that loves you and wants you to achieve what you want to do. Thank you Chironymous.

Chris
male
Gemini
Hopeful, Black hair (first thing people
Love and notice about me), dark brown eyes, mentally transitioning from a teenager into a man, Native American
South Florida
Petit Lenormand, I have a connection with playing cards for some reason (maybe it's because I'm Indian)
Is it a good idea to take a break from a friendship with R.B. (female)?
>>
>>17673728
You are a very great person.
Stasia
What do you see happening with me and the person I have feelings for this week?
Scry
>>
Welp, i would like to know why do I have this 'break downs', i'm feeling ok then one little problem makes feel bad for the entire week, also my temper is really bad, i get mad for no reason, and i really don't know why... i don't think my life is bad/unhappy, i did suffered some things when i was younger, but maybe i'm just hysteric(? the thing is, i have a girlfriend now -we have been dating for 15 months-, and maybe if i now the root of why am i like this i can make it easy for her... she already has things to worry about so one less problem it's the minimun she deserves, also, sorry for my english.
18 female capricorn
thanks anyway, have a nice day
>>
23 M Scorpio

Should I leave this job? I kind of hate it but the pay is good.
>>
>>17674357
>>17674366
what the universe is trying to tell you is to do your own fucking research
>>
>>17674611

Eve I fucking love you
>>
>>17674611
Did you not read the post I have and have come up short handed no need to be a cunt about it
The whole reason I'm acting paranoid is because I've come up so short handed like think about why you're being so aggressive right now what's behind that which drives you
>>
>>17674611
Who's your guide or what's your belief system if you have one
>>
I need an urgent reading, please.
27, M, Aquarius, color is black/blue, favorite season is winter, description: thin man with wavering will and confidence issues.
The question is: Will I succeed in this venture? Tomorrow is the day and I need to have at least a slight idea about what might or might not happen. Does not matter how vague it is.
Please.
>>
>>17674625
I pity a man who sides with hostility over knowledge
>>
>>17674647

So do I.

Eve how are you doing, hun?
>>
File: pierre.jpg (29KB, 622x478px) Image search: [Google]
pierre.jpg
29KB, 622x478px
>>17674632
I read your whole post and you're wasting your time trying to hunt down information about Horus. Gods are not real, they are metaphors for mental states/stations.

>You are so young, so much before all beginning, and I would like to beg you, dear Sir, as well as I can, to have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and to try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. Don't search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer.

>>17674638
No guide, no belief system. My interest in the occult started after an intense salvia trip in 2010. Discordianism is kinda close to my approach to magic, and I very much like the Eight Circuit Model of Consciousness.

>>17674655
I've been suffering, but I think I've finally hit the bottom of this trip through the Abyss and will begin rising again soon.

>>17674625
:^)
>>
Feeling suicidal after talking to my family about the abuse I went through and getting responses like 'oh, even at the point when you were obviously abused in that way there shouldn't have been intervention involving separation, it should have just escalated like it did essentially'
I feel very bleak when I think about the future and humanity. I don't see how if even in the enclaves that are supposed to be nourished you are told you didn't have the right to be separated from abuse I can be happy.
I'm hoping with the last smidgen of hope I have that someone sees something bright in my future.
General read, female,
>>
>>17674668
See that's where we differ and shall clash you believe in the beuty and mysticism of nothing while I believe there's allot more to it then that and I've meet horus personally not as a human would meet another but as one would meet something much more powerful and divine since our beliefs clash and I can't physically show you proof I can't change your mind on the meta world and that's ok but just because you believe in nothing doesn't mean there is only nothing and my venture is to learn from something not openly taught with the help of others so I hope you find your something or learn to love the beuty of nothing even more which ever your passion and happiness can thrive from
Also I highly recommend acid (I meet horus while completely sober) but acid is an extremely fun and mind opening drug apparently from what a new study claims it reverts your mind back to a child like state,(via brain activity) where everything is possible and you're completely free of thought aka ego death while still holding on to all your current knowledge
>>
>>17673832

I'm ok with this. Thank you.
>>
>>17674145
If you're still here i'd answer.
>>
>>17674697
Um thank you I guess. I've done acid several times. Best of luck to you on your journey, friend.
>>
>>17674697
Yeah, that sounds like a bunch of bullshit. (1) You can't kill off your ego. All you do is focus away from it for a while. (2) You cannot be completely free of thought. I'm glad you've had positive experiences with psychadellic drugs, but none of those claims are true.
>>
hello,is anyone reading?
>>
>>17673728
I'm so glad you are back! Missed you.
Annie
Female
Scry
New YOrk
How's my love life looking the next few months? ;)
>>
Can anyone read about the environment I am immersed right now? Willing to give a reading back.
>>
>>17674949
>4949
Can you elaborate on what you mean by
>the environment I am immersed in
and what you hope to gain from the reading?

I can scry, technomancy, or pull cards
>>
>>17674962
oh, a fellow scrier!
Ok, I am now in a "heavy" place that can or cannot drain energy.
I want more detail in if I am right, who caused it, and, if I am right, how I can be here, still, be untouched by that draining thing.

thanks!
>>
>>17674949
>>17674971
Different scryer here. I see a nervous young lady. If something was done, it was likely accidentally.
>>
>>17673728
"when life gives you lemons, make sherbert"
patsy
female
Virgo
I love nature and tattoos but haven't got one yet.
west coast.
Wacky scry
I'd like to know what the person I have strong feelings for thinks of me and their feelings towards me? I would appreciate it very much.
>>
>>17674987
Would you scry for me what the girl I like thinks of me?
>>
>>17674949
using my empath tunes
I feel hesitant and afraid. sorry If not useful but wondering if legit?
>>
>>17675001
Yes... Kinda. Someone just invited me for a pokemon battle.
>>
>>17674987
Uh, yes. That answers quite well one of the things I was wondering. But not in the way you may think.
>>
File: tumblr_o2w04e6pO01t56iudo1_1280.jpg (268KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2w04e6pO01t56iudo1_1280.jpg
268KB, 1080x1920px
>>17673728

"what is dead may never die"
Rafael
Male
Aquarius
Mullato, long black fair hair, medium in size, regular body, not skinny nor fat. Black eyes, red lips.
I'm in the middle of countryside of the state I live here, college. Brazil.
Choose me your favorite tarot, buddy. First reading here.
Will I be able to leave my country to Colorado? I feel like I've made a huge mistake regarding my relationship and I wont be able to save it, so I want to restart somewhere nice, somewhere I want to be. Here I know I will know only oblivion and loneliness.
>>
New Thread:
>>17675045
>>17675045
>>17675045
>>
>>17673728
"Even your coldest winter happens for the best of reasons"

Angus
Male
Taurus
Weird hair, small eyes, big smile, always smiling when around friends, kinda sad when alone, hopeless romantic.
Mexico
Morgan's Tarot
Love query, kinda still miss my ex but i've been told this guy likes me and he's pretty goddamn cute and interesting.
>>
>>17673792
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0z2GFbvb1hZ
>>
>>17673728
"No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

CBM
Male
Libra
Skinny but kind of athletic guy, black air, brown eyes. Personality empathic person and very peaceful guy.
South America
Tarot
Im going to have a good life (love, work, etc)?
>>
>>17674169
Here
>>17675086
Just letting you know Im still lurking and you saved me a few bucks on that lotto ticket but I did win the spiritual. Lotto
>>
>>17674962
Let's talk shop, fellow technomancer! :)
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.