[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Selling Soul

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 16

File: devil-handshake.jpg (15KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
devil-handshake.jpg
15KB, 620x349px
How can I go about selling my soul to Satan?
>>
File: 50U145413.png (291KB, 945x2207px) Image search: [Google]
50U145413.png
291KB, 945x2207px
>>
>>17668429
You already did.
>>
>>17668434
would a leather belt work for this? im actually going to fucking do it
>>
File: obscura.jpg (39KB, 679x500px) Image search: [Google]
obscura.jpg
39KB, 679x500px
>>17668838
I'd image, cut it into thong/strips. I think INTENT is the most important element.
>>
Teen angst is a hell of a drug
>>
Stop thinking so small, how does one acquire souls?
>>
>>17668838
post results
>>
I'm ready to do it, it can't be any worse than what I'm dealing with now.
>>
File: deadsouls_gogol.jpg (37KB, 200x307px) Image search: [Google]
deadsouls_gogol.jpg
37KB, 200x307px
>>17668862
>Stop thinking so small, how does one acquire souls?

the traditional way is to get them way over their heads in debt to you -- drugs, gambling, lots of upfront credit before lowering the boom

"Dead Souls" is book you'd like on the topic
>>
>>17668429
get a job on wall street, you'll find satan there.
>>
>>17668429
Why?
>>
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? 37Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
>>
File: 1452747680875.jpg (90KB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
1452747680875.jpg
90KB, 1200x849px
honestly? you gotta do stuff you're not willing to do and will never attempt.
>>
>>17668429

Souls, in Hell, fuel power. Our souls are a lot like Earth's oil and coal. But it's not the soul itself that's full of power, it's the sin.

It's our sin that Hell wants. Sin is negative energy, and Hell thrives in it. As you drown yourself in sin, your soul becomes tarnished and stained. Through punishment and torment they rip the sin from your soul, thereby cleansing your soul through agony and pain.

In the end, Hell is important because it gives you a clean slate. But it's at the price for torture and punishment. Hell is comprised of many different regions, comprised of many different political views and factions. There is no such thing as a "map" of Hell, because Hell is sort of a fluid plane of existence; It flows, twists, and bends to whatever is most prevalent and promising at the time.

Beings like Lucifer are corrupters; They will make deals with you, but at a heavy and often dramatic price. For instance, if you seek a money they will set up a means for you to acquire it, at the cost of losing everything first. Then, once you've lost it all, it's up to you to find it. They'll make it possible, but you need to do it.

Beings like Satan are destroyers; They won't make a deal with you. They'll just punish you for even speaking to them.

Some lie, some betray, some are uninformed and speak what they believe to be the truth, even if it's not. Don't trust Demons of any kind, because you won't get what you want.
>>
>>17668905
I bet the devil makes deals with people where it is something they will easily do. SMart enough to go for the sure thing.
>>
I'd make a deal with Lucifer, but I don't really want earthly delights. I'm on his side in the big conflict, and I'd love to help bring his will on earth, but he doesn't seem to really deal like that. I just want to serve him. I also kind of want to hang out in Hell.
>>
>>17668470
This
>>
>>17669455
Satan doesn't exist so you can't
>>
>>17669691
wtf Clover? It linked the other thread by accident. I meant to reply to OP
>>
so like what happens after you sell your soul?
do you become like ghost rider or something?
>>
You already made the deal when you agreed to come to this shit fucking mortal coil where they conscripted you with agreements and regulations and you fell for it like a bitch

>>17669681
You're a faggot
>>
>>17669782
You are becoming possessed and your will, your court and your soul after your death won't be yours.
It will belong to the creature that hates you, for all eternity. And noone will change that state, no matter how hard you will ask for this.

God wants for souls to be free and saint. Lucifer wants for souls to be enslaved and damned.
>>
>>17669681
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 500x375px
>>17669851
So what, if I am into domination, I should just sell my soul and enjoy an eternity of sexual bliss?
>>17669862
Not that anon, but hell sounds pretty comfy to me...
>>
>>17669691

Another soul deceived.
>>
>>17669681

Yeeeah. Lucifer has no fucking time for you kid, once you gave your soul to him, you were just some worthless maggot. Lucifer fears hell because he will be there someday with the rest of the souls irredeemed.

Don't side with him, he's going to lose. Side with the one who truly loves you, the one who died for you so you could live.
>>
File: Heretical.png (593KB, 1185x1029px) Image search: [Google]
Heretical.png
593KB, 1185x1029px
Why? Whatever, record and post results
>>
>>17668429
When the day comes you'll know.

Everybody gets one.
>>
>>17669870
>So what, if I am into domination, I should just sell my soul and enjoy an eternity of sexual bliss?
Hell ex definitione has nothing to do with joy.
>>
now i lie down to sleep i pray the lord my soul to keep.... doesnt tht prayer mean uve given it away already? am not religious just curious cat
>>
>>17669892
Here Anon, take this. It's dangerous to go alone.
>Holy Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do you, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who wander through the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.
>>
>>17669886
this
i was 22
you?
>>
>>17669887
So if I like the pain, delirious heat, and agressive domination by alien owners that hell entails, they will be forced to send me to Heaven in order to make me suffer?
>>
>>17669903
You are combining earthly idea of pain, delirious heat and aggresive domination with very diffrent spiritual one.
>>
>>17669901
24 or 25.
>>
>>17669909
But if my soul loses my sexuality then it is not me?
>>
>>17669913
? Explain.
>>
>>17669911
What tipped you off that you were indeed "selling your soul"?

Do you regret it?
>>
>>17669914
Who you are attracted to is heavily influenced by your sexuality, without that you cannot form bonds of love, without love we are not human, without being human our souls our not us, and if our souls are not us, why do we give a flying fuck what happens to them?
>>
>>17669917
I won't go into detail but I knew at the time that it was the wrong thing to do, but the urge won. I regret it yes.

I was always a good person and still am. I help old ladies, play with kids and shit, but I know deep down I fucked up.

I can claim ignorance, but desu I knew.

You?
>>
File: CmUjN4w.jpg (319KB, 1920x1072px) Image search: [Google]
CmUjN4w.jpg
319KB, 1920x1072px
>>17669900
It burns us
>>
>>17669927
The good thing about it is now I'm free of the burden that I'll one day fuck up because I already did. It's kinda liberating.
>>
>>17669919
Previously we talked about sexuality, now you are talking about love. There is a diffrence Anon. I love my parents - does it mean i desire them? Of course not.

I agree that there is no life without love. That's why you just unconsciously proved why is it so important to be in heaven with God tho.
>>
>>17669927
I have yet to sell my soul, though perhaps I have and do not recall. Is that something that is easy to forget?

You have my sympathy for all the good it doesn't do. I think a loving deity would understand, and not hold anything against you. But I'm not so sure about us having such a loving deity.
>>
>>17669943
The love you have for your parents is born from sex, obviously. Same as for siblings, and that is why blood is thicker than water, sex.
Without sex, direct or indirect, there is no love, so my point still stands, that in order for me to have a chance at love, I need to retain my sexuality, and so if I retain my sexuality I would prefer Hell regardless of the form of love recieved there.
>>
>>17669957
>The love you have for your parents is born from sex, obviously.
Nope.
>Without sex, direct or indirect, there is no love, so my point still stands
Man, still. Double no. I can love my dog, I can love my friend, I can love the feeling that I get. You are simplifing things, making one definition from two widly diffrent.
>I need to retain my sexuality, and so if I retain my sexuality I would prefer Hell regardless of the form of love recieved there.
Again, there is no sexuality, nor pleasure in Hell.
>>
>>17669980
Literally the reason you love your parents is due to sex, that is what makes them your PARENTS, if they hadn't had sex then "you" would be loving another couple instead.
>feeling "love" for your equals and inferior life forms
Wow lad, you are pretty fucking retarded then ey? So is the love you have for your dog so strong that Heaven will not be good enough because he won't be there? same for your friends?
Nah bruh, unfortunately love is largely hormone driven in our societies understanding of it, you are talking about "like".
>no sexuality in Hell
Well then I guess I am not me in Hell, right? as without my sexuality I have no desires, as there is no wealth obviously, no longevity you can achieve, and nothing else you could achieve, so if we remove all of our physical desires and needs (sex, food, water) then what could Hell possibly threaten me with? They can't kill me again, they can't starve me, they can't deny me sex, they can't make me thirsty, so I guess they can just whip me etc, but who cares?
In your idea that Hell strips back all of our base desires, what kind of punishment is that then? if somone has already lost everything, how can anything hurt?
>>
>>17670011
>Literally the reason you love your parents is due to sex, that is what makes them your PARENTS, if they hadn't had sex then "you" would be loving another couple instead.
LOL, Anon. I'm talking about MINE love to THEM. This feeling isn't mearly considered by sexuality. My love for them isn't even connected with my sexuality.
>Nah bruh, unfortunately love is largely hormone driven in our societies understanding of it, you are talking about "like".
[b]Yeah, as there are hormons in hell, lawl.[/b]
>Well then I guess I am not me in Hell, right? as without my sexuality I have no desires, and nothing else you could achieve, so if we remove all of our physical desires and needs (sex, food, water) then what could Hell possibly threaten me with?
Very many diffrent things.
Perpetual remorse of conscience. That one's condition will never change. The fire that will penetrate the soul without destroying it. A terrible suffering since it is a purely spiritual fire, etc.
You are making up so many diffrent things as of one definition, it's almost like Mount Everest of cherry picking. Just like combining sexuality with feeling of love, you are trying to combine the mere earthly displeasures with Hell.
>They can't kill me again, they can't starve me, they can't deny me sex, they can't make me thirsty, so I guess they can just whip me etc, but who cares?
Yeah well, you will surely admit that the endless suffering without a perspective of dying and ending this shit is a rather con than pro.
>In your idea that Hell strips back all of our base desires, what kind of punishment is that then?
It is your idea of Hell my Dear. I'm talking about losing the ultimate purpose, spending eternity with a powerful being, that hates you, and losing the one and most powerful
one, that wants the best for you. Constant and eternal displeasure of being in a spiritual graveyard with your worst enemies and without perspective of any help, justice or changing it back.
>>
>>17670093
But my friend, Heaven and Hell lose all relativety by your reckoning?
Who is to say that Heaven is good and Hell is bad, when both lack purpose, and hence reward? Pain is just pain, it means nothing alone, breaking a bone barely hurts, but the pain of knowing that you are going to be in a wheelchair for the rest of the month hurts a lot more.
Say I am sent to hell for my sins, and I don't repent, and I stand by what I have done, what then?
Some faggots goes "You must repent"

"nah man, I'm good"
*intense pain*
"Repent"
"Nah man, I'm good"
*intense pain*
If I don't feel spiritually conflicted about being there, what now? I have nothing left in Heaven or Hell, no purpose, no pleasure, no needs, no wants, why should I feel anything?
Especially as this pain is spiritual, it can't hurt, as I have nothing left either way?
What would you possibly want after you die anon? if you no longer have base desires?
This graveyard you speak of sounds pretty appealing desu senpai, pain is always going to be more interesting than comfort, it's why we get out of bed in the morning.
I don't understand why anyone would pick to just lie back and chill for eternity when there is interesting shit like pain and loss still available to them?
>>
by watching this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5c9dGt-kYU
>>
>>17669945
>Is that something that is easy to forget?

No. It's such a pivotal moment, I doubt anyone could miss it, or forget it. It's a subjective decision offered to you based around YOUR personal morals and views.

Everyone remembers the first time they stole something, or hit someone out of anger. This is no different.
>>
>Who is to say that Heaven is good and Hell is bad, when both lack purpose, and hence reward?
I wasn't there, I trust Jesus.
He say to admire God for pleasures of Heaven. For all good there is: justice, truth, ultimate love and understanding of the Creator. There will be no tears, no fears, because
the most powerful being, the source of all good will be with you. This simply can't be bad.

Hell is bad. I can say that. Man.. I heard a person who was possessed by a evil spirit. When it come to the end, when it all came to the place that demon had to leave, he cried
not to send him back. Panicly. Spirit who was supernatural cried to not send him back in this place. It can't be any good.
Jesus told about hell only one thing: trust me, you don't want to go there. "There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth". Man, christians believe that only a God who saw the true nature of hell was so merciful, to take all the sins of humanity of him to redeem them.
>Pain is just pain
Pain has it's end. You have the perspective of ending that state in day? Maybe two?
>Say I am sent to hell for my sins, and I don't repent, and I stand by what I have done, what then?
Hell is an ultimate scenario. There is no going back. Souls once damned belong to Lucifer, and he simply don't want to give them back. He is not intro freedom.
>Especially as this pain is spiritual, it can't hurt, as I have nothing left either way?
You still think that you know spiritual pain and you are absolutely immune, as the spiritual was to the physical.
>This graveyard you speak of sounds pretty appealing desu senpai, pain is always going to be more interesting than comfort, it's why we get out of bed in the morning.
I don't understand why anyone would pick to just lie back and chill for eternity when there is interesting shit like pain and loss still available to them?
I'm starting to think this is all some sort of bait. No offence tho.
>>
>>17668429
>im too retarded to understand the unseen

you barely have to put any effort into selling your soul to the darkness

doing so and gaining any sort of power, however, takes a powerful mind and a high iq to be able to manipulate reality to your will

most people have sold their souls to meaningless things that gain them nothing
>>
>>17668429

I don't want it.
>>
>>17669464

There is a map of hell, there are many copies of this same earth in that mapped hell. To the victims of the maze-prison it is impossible to escape or understand, to the guards it is like any other map.
>>
>>17670121
Baba Yaga starting a band now?
>>
>>17669464
>>17670218

>Beings like Satan are destroyers; They won't make a deal with you. They'll just punish you for even speaking to them.

I'm a bad man in a bad man business.

Why do human males insist on talking to each other for reasons other than business?

...if you're a human female you'll enjoy me punishing you anyway!

...I'm still the most beautiful of God's creations!

So you're partially correct!
>>
>>17668429
You can't sell your soul. It's not yours to sell.
>>
I eissted cumming afuck reversal don't work
>>
4chan its gonna get really fucking paranormal
I fucking
PROMISE
you can't reverearr
>>
if you already seek to sell your soul to the devil, trust me, he has no interest in getting it, he is already gonna get it, because if you are on your way to hell.
the devil only seeks to get the souls of those in the way of sainthood
>>
because you already are on your way to hell*
>>
>>17670247

For some reason the parlor trick of squiggles doesn't give me the spooks...
>>
>>17670185
I wouldn't want to go back my man?
Look you are gonna have to make a decision here, either:
>souls maintain none of the human feelings such a pain, lust, love, hate etc
or
>souls maintain the human feelings of love, pain, love hate etc
As either way, I either get to enjoy Hell due to the sexual gratification it is going to give me, regardless of the spiritual pain that is supposed to come with it,
or
I am not gonna give a fuck anyways, as I don't feel that shit any more..
It can't work both ways anon? Love is a hormonal reaction, same as lust, either we lose those, or don't.
>>
>>17668874
nothing happened
>>
>>17670242
There comes a time when you are offered the dark side, I don't mean something trivial like stealing a chocolate bar. It will be something where you are offered a choice, good or evil, evil being something like murder, rape, watching CP, intentionally inflicting pain to others.. etc. It will be a defining moment.
>>
>>17670345
>inflicting pain
>the dark side
What are you? 5? God inflicted emotional pain on Lucifer by damning him and his followers.
>>
First time i left /b/...

After reading this thread i wont make the same mistake again.
>>
Convert to judaism
>>
>>17670456
What the fuck did you just say about me you little bitch?
I am gonna put your head in the sand tomorrow at school, while Maggie watches, and then I am gonna hold her hand while you watch.
See you then nerd, bring your fedora if you dare.
>>
>>17669880
it's you
>>
>>17669900
Saving this, thanks Anon.
>>
But why isn't God doing these deals to help His children?
>>
>>17670559
Because he is willing to help all of his creation, all the time. But at the same time, even if his grace is free and for all, due to given freedom of choice, some of people are willing to deny it.
>>
>>17670569
God has answered my prayers when I was asleep, but I'm not even religious or go to church.
>>
>>17668429
How much is your soul worth?
>>
>>17670578
>my prayers
>but I'm not even religious
>>
>>17670608
About tree-fiddy
>>
>>17670345
That's not your soul being sold though.
You are still accountable for what you've done. You cannot sell what you are only borrowing.
>>
>>17668429
advertise on craigslist
>>
>>17668862
Kill a bunch of hollows with your +8 fire longsword
>>
ITT: Idiots brainwashed by religion.
>>
>>17670996

Idiot brainwashed by men in white coats.
>>
File: 1449104304291.gif (2MB, 415x323px) Image search: [Google]
1449104304291.gif
2MB, 415x323px
>>17670949
>>
www<dot>joyofsatan<dot>org everything you need to know before and how to do it you have it here
>>
>>17671362
>Implying I dont believe in the existence of beings not visible to us under normal circumstances.
>Implying clergy doesn't wear white coats too.

git gud
>>
>>17671479

Oh, like demons and angels?

...angels being good invisible beings, demons being bad?

I am good...

...like an angel! ;^}
>>
>>17671485
>I am good...

No. You are a special olympian.
>>
>>17670490
Hey fuck you man I'm telling my Dad on you.
>>
>>17668434
>don't piss the demon off

Damnit Anon, that's exactly what I had planned. Piss off the scary demon from hell.
>>
I don't understand why you can't sell your soul to God in return for good things to happen to you. Instead you have to live your shitty meaningless life in service to him and get nothing while you're here.
>>
>>17673140
This, all of this. Why would 80ish years of torment be a good trade for eternal paradise on God's part? Our lives aren't long at all. Paradise isn't eternal. Hell isn't either.
>>
>>17668434
If he wants your soul so badly why would you have to go through all this trouble?
>>
retard
>>
Small problem. Satan, and gods in general do not exist. So...no. You could inoculate yourself with the truly satanic death cult of the zombie, dead Christ who came back from the rotting grave to suck the dick of your life away by stealing your soul and what lityle coin you ever amassed aka judeo Christian programING. You see, when you give your soul to God, your actually giving it to the devil. Christianity at the high levels IS Satanism. What do you think they do all that weird shit it the Vatican? Why the obelisk of Nero, an occult power symbol, standing right in front?
>>
In all truth, Jesus is $ATAN
>>
Rumor has it the dude sucks a mean dick.
# Jesus smoked my dong
>>
>>17673161
you seem to know it all, good for you!
>>
>>17673477
this dude is right, the catholic church is responsible for burning thousands of people at the stake and burning a lot of gnostic books about true life+death knowledge...

the truth always prevails though, so dont fall for this silly demon stuff. demons are just posers, you can manifest any form in the astrals. even of jesus. there are many entities who want to trick you into fearing them or worshipping them so they have more energy, this is how it works.
just live your life, your mind is very powerful, think positive things and they will manifest eventually.
>>
File: 1461522181920.jpg (40KB, 681x496px) Image search: [Google]
1461522181920.jpg
40KB, 681x496px
Guys wait a second. So we were like animals, but Lucifer gave us knowledge and imagination, for what he was punished. So why exactly would he be the evil guy? Isn't he the one who helped us?
>>
>>17670299
What the fuck did you expect? Of course nothing happend
>>
File: wut3.png (129KB, 409x513px) Image search: [Google]
wut3.png
129KB, 409x513px
>>17673587
Keep triying, Lucifer
>>
>>17668429
Why would you do that? Why would the Devil even want your soul? How much is a soul worth? Are you stupid? All these questions. Please answer
>>
>>17668846
underrated
>>
You can't sell them anymore. If you try or think you can then it will be destroyed upon your death. Period.
>>
>>17671531
Your Mum calls me Daddy too faggot. He can't stop me if he ever wants his wife back.
>>
>>17668429
no idea, but if you find out, share it. is the best thing that could happen to you.
>>
joy of satan dot org
Tldr no such thing, but you can elevate yourself spiritually and fight the enemies of all that is just and right on this earth
>>
Satan is gay
>>
>>
>>17675058
satan is a bisexual hermaphrodite
>>
>>17673587
Perfect example of why I reject the Christian God

Even if he were real I still have to reject him based on the bible and the evidence presented in the world example the pointlessness of viruses that bore into children's brains
>>
>>17673644
no shit, calm the fuck down anon.
>>
>>17669882
fuck off
>>
>>17668429
Word on the street is that he ain't buyin' anymore. Something about the price of souls gone down.
>>
>>17668429

Who the fuck shakes left hands?
>>
>>17676482
>the devil
That's kind of the point of the pic anon.
>>
>>17676494

>the point of the pic is that the devil is left handed.

what in the...?
>>
>>17676514
>is left handed
...Yes. Hence the Left Hand Path.
>>
>>17673524
>think positive things and they will manifest eventually
What if those rituals help along with that?
>>
>>17676494
Of course not.
>>
>>17668470

Boom.

This.
>>
>>17676471
yeah, I hear finding uncorrupted souls to buy is real hard these days
>>
>>17673667
Clutching that cross in terror, hoping it will protect you... Have you learned nothing from 'Salem's Lot?
Y'all motherfuckers need Stephen King
>>
>>17669851
so what the hell is the benefit ?
>>
mane
>>
>>17668429
Don't sell your soul, why would you? What do you need from Satan?
>>
>>17678379
not op but its the easy way out and everyone likes one of those, personally I would only sell my soul to satan for the chance to be a cute girl.
>>
>>17678415
But you'd be tortured eternally.
>>
>>17678427
but I'd be happy now, thats the point of selling you're soul, granted I dont think I would take the option personally but if there was another way I'd go for it in a heart beat
>>
>>17678433
You mean like estrogen and surgery?
>>
>>17678459
I'd rather stay the way I am and at least improve myself little by little then turn myself into an abomination
>>
>>17678433
Bro, you won't get what you want because you will be in lava for eternity.
>>
>>17673587
No because he didn't do it to help us, but so that we would get in trouble and become fair game. Basically showing God that humans weren't worth it.
>>
>>17675475
> If I believed in him I would still go to hell because we no longer live in a paradise for the reason stated above.

Too edgy for me.
>>
Op, maybe u like pain but on your skin and meat, not on yours soul, soul pain is not good, u nm can't enjoy that. and also soul pain is not sexual, think again:)
>>
>>17668429
the market has been flooded since about 2009. over liquidity. definitely not a sellers market

i give you half a roast beef samich and a used condom for your soul
>>
>>17668429
Satan is not looking to buy your fucking soul.
Why would it be worth something to him?
>>
You cant sell your soul.
We were created by aliums, and born with a natural hunger to know things so they gave us the chance to learn but by ourlseves so they throw us out in earth to start on our own.
You cant sell whats already theirs.
>>
>>17668470
Collectively as a civilization.
>>
>>17678669
>No because he didn't do it to help us, but so that we would get in trouble and become fair game. Basically showing God that humans weren't worth it.

If this was true then your "loving and forgiving" god wouldn't have "punished" adam & eve, and by extension, the whole human species for it.
Because it was essentially cheating; a foul play by lucifer.

Check. Your move, biblebots.
>>
File: 1421165844475.jpg (91KB, 557x711px) Image search: [Google]
1421165844475.jpg
91KB, 557x711px
>>17678888
>you
>>
>>17668862
Just cast a soul trap on them. Make sure you have soul gems in your inventory tho
>>
>>17680308
Would much rather be a fat neckbeard autistic guy with a bit of intelligence than a religious guy who lives his life in quiet desperation; always knowing in my heart of hearts there is no God but forcing myself to believe purely out of fear of death.

One day, you will die. And that will be it. Nothingness. There is no God. Time to grow up matey. Appreciate the things that are important to you and live well in this singular life you have gotten out of pure cosmic chance.
>>
File: 1356322327458.jpg (145KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1356322327458.jpg
145KB, 1280x800px
>>17680455
Wait....are you assuming all religious people fear death and live in desperation, or just that guy?

Because not every religion teaches you to fear death or has an eternal "Where the lest favorite kids go" place, or a heaven. It sounds to me, sort of, like you're the one who's a bit afraid though.
>>
>>17673587
We were innocent like animals of god and Lucifer gave us the knowledge that we could be our own Gods on earth, But we are all Gods creation the Devil seeks to corrupt what he made and destroy what was given freely that we turned on in our own glory, A glory that is gods that we shine back on ourselves just as Lucifer shined God's glory onto himself he wish's us to do the same, None of you are God's none of you are perfect, You are only free to enact your will upon the world.
>>
>>17680483
Oh my you've turned it around and exposed me! sob!

No, religions don't teach you to fear death, quite the opposite, religions are originally man made means of controlling a population; 'work in back breaking servitude to the church for your entire life! Don't worry though, you know that thing you've been fearing so much? You know, death? Well guess what! Death isn't the end, its actually just the beginning! Your soul will go to heaven and it'll feel like an orgasm forever and you'll get free sandwiches every day and and and..... But only if you serve us and me. If you don't then you'll die and go to hell and be fried everyday and it'll feel like when you get food stuck in your throat forever!!!!'

Comically obvious means of control.

Oh and yes of course I'm afraid of dying, it is the absolute end of all things, who wants that? And if someone stuck a gun in your face so would you be. Which begs the question...why? If you're so confident that there's a God and a heaven why aren't you excited to die and go there?

It's because in your heart of hearts you know that you've never seen anything to suggest there is a god, in fact you'd have to be simple not to see that existence is a serious of random events, both good and bad. Utterly random.

But you can still live a good life and make your own meaning in life! So chin up mate
>>
>>17680483
And I'm not trying to go to war and I don't mean you any ill will. I understand why you believe in God. It is difficult.

I wish you all the best in life
>>
>>17680550
>No, religions don't teach you to fear death, quite the opposite, religions are originally man made means of controlling a population; 'work in back breaking servitude to the church for your entire life! Don't worry though, you know that thing you've been fearing so much? You know, death? Well guess what! Death isn't the end, its actually just the beginning! Your soul will go to heaven and it'll feel like an orgasm forever and you'll get free sandwiches every day and and and..... But only if you serve us and me. If you don't then you'll die and go to hell and be fried everyday and it'll feel like when you get food stuck in your throat forever!!!!'

Are you equating all religions to Christianity/Islam/Judaism? Because it seems like you are.

>Oh and yes of course I'm afraid of dying, it is the absolute end of all things, who wants that? And if someone stuck a gun in your face so would you be. Which begs the question...why? If you're so confident that there's a God and a heaven...

Not a gun, but I've had plenty of other weapons pulled on me. I have my animal instincts, sure. But I'm not exactly afraid of dying. I'm actually afraid of who I'd leave behind.

I'm also not Christian. I'm Druidic.I believe in reincarnation, but also not close minded enough to block out the possibility of nothingness being the other alternative.

>It's because in your heart of hearts you know that you've never seen anything to suggest there is a god, in fact you'd have to be simple not to see that existence is a serious of random events, both good and bad. Utterly random.

I actually have had 2 near death experiences. One of which I remember vividly. Feels good man.

>But you can still live a good life and make your own meaning in life!

But, my religion teaches me to have a good life, and to exert my will upon things I can control. My gods don't give me stuff on a silver platter. They just back me up on things I have no control over.
>>
>>17680558
>But i'm not trying to be a dick

Saying "excuse me" after being a dick, does not excuse you from being a dick.
>>
>>17668434

This is, without a doubt, the most retarded thing I have ever read. Do you idiots actually believe this shit? What's the deal with the evil smell thing? Does the guy not have any Febreeze?
>>
>>17680574
Sorry if you think I was being a dick man, I genuinely don't mean you any sort of ill will. Didn't mean to offend.

What I'm saying is ALL religions are a means of CONTROL, not just the Abrahamic religions!

You're a druid? Well I'm sure that religion started exactly the same way - with a man or with men who wanted to increase their power and influence by claiming divinity. You start a religion and it spreads quickly, all of a sudden you have power over a lot of people.

Sorry you've had 2 near death experiences, take better care of yourself man! Same goes for the weapons you've had pulled on you. But you almost seem quite proud of the fact that you've almost died or been involved in lots of violence, that's a good way to die early man. Like you said, think about those people you would leave behind, who would miss you and cry for you.

All the best matey
>>
>>17680599
>Sorry if you think I was being a dick man,

Being a dick blatantly without knowing you're being a dick is a literal sign of autism yo.

>What I'm saying is ALL religions are a means of CONTROL, not just the Abrahamic religions!

How so? I pay no church or temple. I'm free to worship, or not to worship with zero threats. How am I being controlled? I found a belief system, that much like your LACK of one, I feel comfy in. (even though, I feel like you're the scared one, and really aren't comfy.)

>You're a druid? Well I'm sure that religion started exactly the same way - with a man or with men who wanted to increase their power and influence by claiming divinity. You start a religion and it spreads quickly, all of a sudden you have power over a lot of people.

Druidic, not a druid. It's not really possible to be "A Druid anymore. But that's besides the point. Celtic religion was actually never centralized. Druids had a lot of power, yes. But not all Celts had Druids. And their religion varied so widely that you'd go to a city nearest to the one you were just in, and think they had a totally different belief system. Druids did control people, but by no means was it because they used religion. They were basically the most educated people, period in their societies. It would be like someone today getting every major STEM degree, a MD license, and becoming an ordained priest over 21+ years.

>Sorry you've had 2 near death experiences, take better care of yourself man! Same goes for the weapons you've had pulled on you. But you almost seem quite proud of the fact that you've almost died or been involved in lots of violence, that's a good way to die early man. Like you said, think about those people you would leave behind, who would miss you and cry for you.

Well I have little control over diseases that have no cure, or how I was born (how i nearly died.)

And you know...violence is part of life, just like death. I'm proud of not running.
>>
>>17669665
Yea sure hes super lenient hell make it super easy for you.
Are you fucking retarded. You got to do extreme things that /anyone/ CAN do but not everyone is WILLING to do.
You want the devil to let you sacrifice a fuckin hamster and give you unlimited money and pussy and 500 years of life or some shit?
kekfuck dude
>>
>>17680629
Ok man if you want to think of me as a mentally ill autistic man that's no skin off my nose. Would prefer if we can keep it civil though?

You've picked a religion that is for all intents and purposes, extinct. That's why you pay no church, because there is no church (Maybe you have a small gathering of like minded people?). I referenced the beginnings of druidism in my previous post because that's when there was real power to be had with that particular religion. Like you said 'It's not really possible to be a druid anymore'

I'm sure it's not a coincidence you've picked this particular religion, if you are individualistic, you chose it because you didn't want to pay a church or be part of a mainstream religion.

There was once power and control to be had with druidism but since it's extinction it's remnants linger on as a sort of mini-religion for people like yourself who want to worship outside the mainstream.

I'm sure that there was an element of superstition and religious fervour that surrounded druids despite them disagreeing on the finer points of their religion. Just like all men , they enjoyed having that power - that's why they became druids. And your comparison to a doctor isn't quite apt, medical technology was almost non-existent at that point and as such people threw their chances in with the Gods. And who represents the Gods? Druids. More power for them. Maybe they could stem the tide of blood gushing from someones arm, but I'm willing to bet 80% if their medical techniques were utter nonsense.

Hope you're all healthy now mate
>>
>>17680629
Oh and like I said I AM scared of dying thats the end of all things and is a scary thought.

And as for a belief system, I use the golden rule, I help and sympathise with my fellow man, and love as many people as possible. I turn away from petty violence unless absolutely necessary. I am of course no saint and am as deeply flawed as any other human. But that's how I live my life.
>>
>>17680666
>Would prefer if we can keep it civil though?

Sure. Just stop acting high and mighty.

>You've picked a religion that is for all intents and purposes, extinct.

It isn't extinct. It is reconstructed, sure. But what religion, political ideology, science, etc is practiced the way it was originally conceived as? Not many, if any. So that's not really an argument here.

>There is no church

Actually there is. There are several. I just don't feel a need to ask them for advice. I also don't live anywhere near one.

>I referenced the beginnings of druidism in my previous post because that's when there was real power to be had with that particular religion. Like you said 'It's not really possible to be a druid anymore'

You didn't reference the beginnings of druidism. Well, at least you have no idea how it started. Nobody does. All we know is that Druidism was not just a religious ideology. It was more like a philosophy that incorporated a lot of stuff. The religion, Celtic Paganism, was so varied that you can't really blame it for anything at all either.

>I'm sure it's not a coincidence you've picked this particular religion, if you are individualistic, you chose it because you didn't want to pay a church or be part of a mainstream religion.

No, I just picked it because I felt connected to it. I believed much of the core tenets even when I was agnostic, and as a child raised christian.

>There was once power and control to be had with druidism

Over who? The Druids controlled people, sure. But like I said. That was not because of religious views alone. It's because generally, druids were highly educated (by their standards.)

>People like you

I'll ignore your head-up-ass tone there.

I'll continue with the rest of your comment in the next post.
>>
>>17680666
>I'm sure that there was an element of superstition and religious fervour that surrounded druids despite them disagreeing on the finer points of their religion. Just like all men , they enjoyed having that power - that's why they became druids. And your comparison to a doctor isn't quite apt, medical technology was almost non-existent at that point and as such people threw their chances in with the Gods. And who represents the Gods? Druids. More power for them. Maybe they could stem the tide of blood gushing from someones arm, but I'm willing to bet 80% if their medical techniques were utter nonsense.

First off, Who cares if they were religious or not? How does that matter when religion was not really the largest part of how they gained their status in society? Celtic Society revolved around conflict. Druids, were exempt from military service. They only had to go to war, if they wanted to. Their power over others came from their educational status. But if that offends you just because they were religious (or not. some were most likely atheist as well.) Every soldier in Celtic society, or in any society ever should make you say the same things. The Druid, and the 16 year old kid with visions of glory, who picks up grandpa's spear or sling, and runs off to battle is just as guilt of being a powermonger, as you accuse Druids, and all religious members of being.

And you not knowing that medical techniques used in ancient times were effective is a bit telling. Druids by all known measures were just as, if not more educated than most other priestly classes. With that in mind, every other group of people who practiced medicine back in the day, who were part of a larger functioning society were actually very effective.

Romans and Greek physicians (who were sometimes also priests.) were performing complex procedures. As did many other cultures. If they could do it, so could the Celts. Who eventually became very intermingled with cultures who we know did.
>>
>>17680686
>I live by the golden rule

Then why are you bitching at people for being religious?
>>
>>17680689
Sorry if you think I'm acting high and mighty its not my intent.

Actually it is an argument, I'm sure if you looked at the numbers of people practising druidism it is for, like I said before, for all intents and purposes, extinct. It's more just a novelty now for bohemian esque type people.

Ok so there is a chuch, I'm sure the head of those churches exert some control over their followers. So yes there is still a little bit of power and control to be had in druidism. I was wrong about that, sorry.

I did reference the beginning of druidism, just because we don't know the exact time and place it began doesn't mean it didn't have a beginning? Not just a religious ideology? sure I can believe that. But still a religious ideology. Celtic paganism was widely varied but I do blame those certain druids who performed human sacrifice and forced cannibalism.

Ok you picked it because you felt connected to it, I believe you. But you didn't want to be part of the church, clearly showing your individualistic streak I referenced before.

Well if they controlled and manipulated people for religious reasons and other reasons too I see no difference here. They controlled and manipulated people for their own gains just like all religious leaders or ideological leads (stalin, mao, hitler etc) still just as abhorrent. It being a mixture of religious ideology and other non religious ideology doesn't make it any better?

I said 'people like yourself who want to worship outside the mainstream' is this untrue then? You'd rather be part of one of the mainstream religions? How would you have liked me to have worded it? 'People like your excellency'?
>>
File: 1447001884866.jpg (60KB, 561x552px) Image search: [Google]
1447001884866.jpg
60KB, 561x552px
Isnt this thread about how to sell your soul?
why you turds arguing over something that you cant do and no one has ever done
topkek
>>
>>17680726
So you could either go to war and be killed horribly by a germanic guy with an axe or you could stay at home and be worshipped as a druid? You don't make a very convincing case.

Greeks and Romans WERE at the forefront of medicine.... meanwhile druids were collecting mistletoe... Oh but not with a knife, oh no... with a golden sickle, you see the golden sickle gives the mistletoe magical properties!

Nonsense. If you believe in it so much, why don't you use it? Did you use druid medicine when you were sick?

It's true the golden rule appears in many religions... and if they all stuck to it there would be NO problem and we wouldn't be having this conversation. It's the exceptions. The exceptions are the problem. Muslims, Christians, Jews, Sikhs, Hindus ALL have bloody histories despite the golden rule being prevalent in their religious texts. Of course the golden rule isn't just found in religious texts, it's been an integral part of many cultures and philosophies.
>>
>>17680744
>all intents and purposes extinct

Just because a minority practices something and not a majority, it doesn't make it extinct. It has changed a lot, sure. But what has not?

>Ok so there is a chuch, I'm sure the head of those churches exert some control over their followers. So yes there is still a little bit of power and control to be had in druidism. I was wrong about that, sorry.

But people who are controlled (albeit very minimal.) are controlled by their own volition. And they are free to break away any time, and pressures to give money are almost non-existent.

>Celtic paganism was widely varied but I do blame those certain druids who performed human sacrifice and forced cannibalism.

Human sacrifice was practiced by all religions. And there is almost zero evidence of cannibalism And if there was, it was not common, and would have been viewed as wrong by most Celts. They were not exactly nice people (couldn't afford to be.) But cannibalism was by no means condoned by their religion, as a rule. Sacrifice was. But then again, it was by almost every culture.

>But you didn't want to be part of the church, clearly showing your individualistic streak I referenced before.

Ok? So? I feel no need to have other humans to tell me what my gods want to tell me.

>It being a mixture of religious ideology and other non religious ideology doesn't make it any better?

I'm saying your distaste for religion is actually a distaste for human nature. Humans fuck stuff up. That doesn't make religion evil. Just some people. Hence, me staying clear of Groves outside of friendly conversations online with other druidic people.

>I said 'people like yourself who want to worship outside the mainstream' is this untrue then? You'd rather be part of one of the mainstream religions? How would you have liked me to have worded it? 'People like your excellency'?

Your attitude is still just...fake? I guess? You went from bashing religion, all religion to being apologetic.
>>
>>17680758
Druids were not worshiped. And they often went and fought as well. They just didn't have to.

In Celtic society, death in battle (death in general.) was not something to fear at all. They literally believed you have a respawn timer. (i.e., reincarnation.)

>Greeks and Romans WERE at the forefront of medicine
>Celts COULD NEVER have come into contact with them and exchanged ideas

It's like you think they never met eachother, and talked about stuff.

>It's true the golden rule appears in many religions... and if they all stuck to it there would be NO problem and we wouldn't be having this conversation. It's the exceptions. The exceptions are the problem. Muslims, Christians, Jews, Sikhs, Hindus ALL have bloody histories despite the golden rule being prevalent in their religious texts. Of course the golden rule isn't just found in religious texts, it's been an integral part of many cultures and philosophies.

So...people being people (which happens with or without religion.) makes religion bad? I' just saying, if you got angry enough, you'd do something against "the golden rule." Regardless of beliefs, so would I, or anyone else. And that's because we're humans.
>>
>>17668429
Do you suck dicks ?
:^)
>>
>>17680761
Your religion is an original creation that has nothing to do with druidry. Druids are dead, man. They're over. You're peeing on our legs and saying it's druids.
>>
pure autism
>>
>>17680807
I never said I was "A Druid." I simply believe a lot of what they (as far as we know.) believed, and favor the same gods.

the -ic, at the end of Druidic mean I'm tentative. I'm not dumb enough to go around calling my beliefs "The original ones" at all, nor have I ever.

Celtic Paganism and Druidism were also always very individualistic due to how they practiced, and how their societies were set up. So me being druidic in modern times and being different isn't exactly something that would have been frowned upon. They may have skullfucked me for not being part of their tribe, sure. But that's not really a religious thing.
>>
>>17680761
It has no influence anymore, most people of the world think of it as something LONG gone. It's safe to say it is for all intents and purposes, extinct. Some people can still speak latin, does that mean it's not an extinct language?

Haha people are controlled by their own volition...until their are not. Ever heard of brainwashing? Extremism? Happens all the time in religion.

Yup human sacrific was practiced by most religions, doesn't matter the religion, they are all atrocities and another reason why we need to get rid of religion; coz it leads to shit like that.

You being individualistic is relevant because as I stated originally, you chose a dead, vague religion so you could basically do whatever you want and pick and chose how you worship WITHOUT being controlled.

My distaste for religion comes from the endless bloodshed, ignorance and fear mongering every religion has a rich history of. I love my fellow human beings, that's why I hate religion. I don't want to see them die in a holy war|(whether they be on the side of the 'holy' or not).

My attitude it fake. Ok mate. Grasping at straws.

Death in battle was seen as honorable because it was perceived there would be some kind of reward in the afterlife or some form of reincarnation. Just yet another way religion tricks the common person into dying for powerful religious men. Who fights better, the man who thinks he could be killed at any moment and that be that or the man that thinks if he fights well he's going to go to a paradise realm and be honored forever?

Again, comically obvious means of puppeteering and controlling others to die in your own place. Your druids sound like big time cowards of the first order. Oh they sometimes fought themselves? "oh cough cough yeah you know I'm not feeling up to this one, but you guys go on ahead!"

people being people makes religion bad? No, people saying 'god wills us to kill the shit out of those guys and you guys will be rewarded for it' makes itbad
>>
>>17680822
So you pick and choose what you want to believe and make up the rest, sounds familiar
>>
>>17680835
>It has no influence anymore

And perhaps that's a good thing. Perhaps spirituality should have no political, or carnal influences.

>Haha people are controlled by their own volition...until their are not. Ever heard of brainwashing? Extremism? Happens all the time in religion.

I don't think anyone is brainwashed. I've talked to the largest group, and they are all pretty good people. Extremism happens with or without religion as well.

>Yup human sacrific was practiced by most religions, doesn't matter the religion, they are all atrocities and another reason why we need to get rid of religion; coz it leads to shit like that.

We still sacrifice people. Or kill them off to make us feel better. Pretty common. You're still just blaming religion for human nature.

>You being individualistic is relevant because as I stated originally, you chose a dead, vague religion so you could basically do whatever you want and pick and chose how you worship WITHOUT being controlled.

Ok?

>My distaste for religion comes from the endless bloodshed, ignorance and fear mongering every religion has a rich history of. I love my fellow human beings, that's why I hate religion. I don't want to see them die in a holy ...

War is not strictly religious. You said it yourself. Pol-Pt, Mao, and Stalin killed people without religion. I think you may just hate bad people. Which is fine. But you're blaming religion for human actions....which is stupid.

>My attitude it fake. Ok mate. Grasping at straws.

What? I didn't know we were trying to defeat one another. I just pointed out that you went from bashing, to kissing ass pretty quick.

>reincarnation is a reward

Not really. The teaching is that death just doesn't matter. But defending your home does. No matter how good you are, or how bad ass you are, Celts thought you were reincarnated into stuff almost at random. At least, most likely. They had a "heaven" but it wasn't eternal.
>>
File: truth.jpg (109KB, 720x677px) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
109KB, 720x677px
ITT: Tutorials on how to be retarded.

Long story short, the devil wants your soul, because as a son of God you actually have right to things God gives, which are things that are impossible for the devil to give.

And this includes being alive forever while being rich as fuck, being truly loved instead of falsely loved like satan would give you, and good news if you actually think God hates sex because satan rewrote the bible.

>there isn't sex in heaven.

In this case celestial beings wouldn't have sexual organs, not only do we have accounts on the very lying bible of angels that came from heaven and had sex with women but we have tons of stories of sex demons.

What, when you betray God like demons did you grow genitals?

No, it is simply bullshit, oh, and be warned, pic related.

You don't know the true name or law of God or the actual Christ.
>>
>>17680839
Isn't that, ultimately, how spirituality and religion works in general?
>>
>>17680822
>the real druids would be totally cool with me insulting their gods with my blasphemies

Maybe. But you have no way to know. It's comforting to you to believe that they'd be okay with it, so it's what you've decided to believe.
>>
>>17680870
I actually don't care how they would feel about me practicing their religion in my way. Mostly because, how I practice is no more different than how the Picts practiced compared to how the Gaulish Celts practiced. They killed the fuck out of each other, and also joined forces over and over again over, and despite religious differences.

I've never been under and illusions of being able to go back in time and be like "MY BROTHERS", and not getting my head smashed on a rock...or Wickermanned.

My only point in pointing out how varied the religion is, is to show that the whole "BUT YOU DON'T KNOW HOW THEY PRACTICED" bullshit just doesn't matter, because the religion was never ever centralized.
>>
>>17680864
>I know nothing, the post.
>>
>>17680891
If you believe in a spiritual component, my beliefs (be they write or wrong according to you.) "work." If my feelings about my gods giving me a go-ahead on how I practice are correct, I have not really made anything up. I've used trial and error to find out how my gods respond to different types of worship.

If you believe in NO spiritual components at all...everything in religion is made up. Or was made up at some point.

I guess you can question my faith, but other than that the above two things are all that exist.
>>
>>17680905
>write or wrong

Oops, meant right.
>>
>>17680885
>the religion was never ever centralized

It had many small centers, and they all would have sacrificed you.
>>
>>17680923
Not really, they didn't all sacrifice the Romans, Germanics, Greeks, or even the Persians. (The Galatians migrated almost all the way into the middle east.) They were still people, and didn't exactly hate ALL other people.

I MIGHT get sacrificed if I magically time traveled, or I might not. Completely and totally depends.

Sounds like you're just trying to piss on my cheerios today.
>>
>>17680932
>they didn't all sacrifice the Romans, Germanics, etc, blah, blah, blah

You always change the subject when you hear something that upsets you. You like to pretend you don't care what people think, but it really, deeply bothers you when people point out that your religion had rules.
>>
>>17680943
I'm not upset, I'm pointing out that my religion had rules, that varied from place to place. And even person to person. Even you agreed with that.

I'm pretty calm actually. But you're just arguing against something that you agreed with me on, which was, the religion itself varied. And it varied so much that it was almost completely different, due to how fragmented the culture(s) that practiced it were.

Point still stands, which you agreed with, it was never something that had a set list of rules that everyone followed, because it differed from tribe to tribe, city to city, person to person (druids included.)
>>
>>17670119
You are soooooo edgy bro it makes me want to learn ur edge tactics..
>Why would you want to relax in comfort when pain still exists yo!
I thought the whole Emo phase passed?? I stopped being emo in probably the 11th grade, time to grow up anon.
>>
>>17680885
When you post, do you wear a pointy hat and carry a little wand?
>>
>>17678888
my quads declare the checkmate.
>>
>>17681045
What are you talking about?

I wear my pointy purple hat and carry my wand 24/7. It's a lifestyle.
>>
>>17668429
How's the 8th Grade?
>>
>>17669681

Honestly, I dig your style.
Soul accepted!
Go turn on the news and chill.
Your about to see some shit little one.
Ill swing by after to pick you up.
>>
>>17669882

Ugh child...

Tell me, little one who do you think sacrificed more for to save your soul?

The miracle worker who's daddy is god?
Or
The regular guy who had to betray and kill the miracle working son of god, his own best fucking friend, and be hated and slanderized as the most wicked of all forevermore?

Now imagine being the guy who had to convince the other guy to kill the son of god...

Tell me little one, you honestly think im gonna lose?
>>
>>17673140
Cause then youd all end up becoming angels instead of people.
Its called karma and its not real because its allows the freewilled to manipulate the system in a way that the physical laws of that system cannot define. This would lead to the requirement of the existence of god and therefore destroy the existence of faith.
And faith is where the real power is little ones..
So keep on believing, cause if the lights go out upstairs, they go out down here too.
>>
>>17678427
BWAHAHAHAhaha I got it!!
Omg thats quality shit.
You shoulda finished it with
"and then you still hafta go to hell!"
Nigga you funny
>>
>>17668862
https://youtu.be/wbaeTAf9jsY?t=5m49s
>>
>>17678433
Shame on you for missing what that other guy said.
He prolly read your fugging reply and was like, fuck this gay earth.
You ruined it. And you hurt your brother in the process.
Keep your soul, no qt4u idiot.
>>
>>17678817
>>> canada

America. Free speech. Everywhere.
>>
>>17683320
You must be a Christian. Check out this guy.
>>17683365
He has drawings of what Jesus actually looked like.
>>
>>17678817

.... yea my bad, I just replied to this post and then I went back and re read your banner and realized I initially interrupted it like a fuggin retardo. My apologies.

Ignore this: >>17683448
>>
>>17683463
And I spelled interpreted wrong too.
Fuck you its summer.
>>
>>17683470
*it's
>>
>>17683478

Omg you're like the fuggin devil right now bro.

That was a thread specific pun. Yea I like puns.
>>
>>17670299
You need to give your soul a form you can hand over. Something like a personal belonging, a picture of yourself, maybe even just a piece of scratch paper your "anon's soul" on.
>>
>>17668434
Ayyy that's a pretty cool looking tattoo idea
Thread posts: 203
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.