[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 356
Thread images: 50

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>17661036
>>
Any readers here yet?
>>
>initials/name/nickname
>question

Will do only 3 readings.
>>
>>17665011
wrong trips, now I got it right
>>
CJ
Male
What is causing this downward spiral of feelings ?
>>
>>17665011
GB
Will I ever be able find anyone (a person, a group of people, etc.) that I will be able to connect with? If so, when? (How soon, how far away) If not, why?
>>
>>17665011
What kind of readings?
>>
>>17665011
CEP
Male
Love life general?
>>
>>17665011
E
I'm trying to generate more business for myself. What strategies would work best?
>>
Sorry for taking long, got a problem with my candle. It's all good now.
>>17665019
>>17665020
>>17665023
these are the three I will read.
For today, I am doing pyromancy.
>>
PF
Male
What is my destiny in this lifetime
>>
>>17665043
It's fine, lol. Thanks!
>>
>>17665019
I know it sounds obvious, but
Your problems are what makes you feel that way.
I would risk to say that the main cause of your problems are one specific person, that may "fog" your view of other things of your life, and try to control you.
This, and the constant pressure around your doings, are what is troubling you.
Feedback is appreciated!
>>
>>17665020
It seems that you are close to connect to someone, but misses one little thing.
Empathy, and trouble, seems to be the key to connecting with someone for you.
I would say that, maybe some adventure, something unimaginable for a person like you may bring you some companions.
You won't feel much different afterwards, though. You will still think something is "missing".
>>
>>17665058
right on the money thanks man. what type of relationship is this person to me can you sense it ? sister? coworker? friend? girlfriend? mother? but you are 99.99% correct ( i actually knew just wanted to verify)
>>
Clint
General Reading please
>>
>>17665023
I don't know what to think of it. Someone is feeling like they are tied down. It looks like an absuive relationship.
Well, whatever you are thinking, run away from it. Be alone for some time, and you will get better.
Feedback is appreciated, I don't knwo what to make of this reading.
>>
>>17665068

CS
Male
general reading
>>
>>17665069
Idk, it seems more like a father/mother, but I tend to be real bad when it comes to read something so specific.
>>
>>17665076
>>17665081
>>17665011
>>17665043
>>
>>17665086
>>17665081
>>17665076
I am not reading anyone anymore, sorry.
>>
>>17665068
Thanks, a lot :)
It seems like this could definitely help, I'm not too much for the adventurous side.
>>
>>17665079
Actually im alone, maybe my question was bad
>>
>>17665097
maybe I gave you a bad reading.
Or maybe, you just shouldn't get into a relationship now.
I am sorry for this.
>>
>>17665101
It's ok, i understand how reading is :)
>>
>>17665096
you are welcome!
>>
Is it good to work spells today?
>>
Where mr Chironymous
>>
>>17665086
I'm sorry, i wasn't asking for a reading, i was pointing out that you already stated what querys you will take. I'm sorry if this sounds a little mean to the other querents, but people should at least read the thread before posting.

Leaving my pretentious rant aside, I want to tell you that a lot of people appreciate what you readers do. Thank you very much for your work. Have a good night Mr. Kelsen.
>>
I have a query for a reader who wants to pick this up::

was closing and locking the door to the chakra to my heart and mind and soul and brain to this specific person the right thing to do?

pros and cons?

Thanks and willing to provide a reading in return.

xoxo
>>
>>17665134
>>17665086
>>17665094
Forgot to link your post, there we go.
>>
T
Was it wise for me to have quit my job today
>>
>>17665135
An interesting and hopefully relevant spread for you.

The reason you did such a thing was because you thought it was the best course of action to take for the future. You figured, hey, this won't be a good idea in the long run. You figured it was for the best.

The pros of your decision result in you avoiding disagreement and competition. Whether this is the current situation or future I can't say, but I assume you knew this which is why you made the decision. Just a guess there.

The cons of your decision? Missing out on sweet sweet love. Or coital with this person. I'm just assuming here it's a romantic relationship because I got "The Lovers".

The way things currently are in play result in you still pondering over this decision. You'll not take action and just wonder whether or not you made the right choice or not. Inaction by thinking over your decision. Wondering what could have been. Like what you're doing now.

The deck's advice for you is to open up to this person. Move past whatever is hindering you. Sure, there is going to competition, hassle, disagreement, you name it. But it makes things exciting and adds spice to life. It makes life worth living and makes love even stronger in the long run. Otherwise you're just going to keep thinking what could have been. Live without regrets anon.

If you follow this advice expect a fair situation to presume. There might be some initial disappointment, but eventually you will strike gold and find it worthwhile.

I hope this was helpful to you.

>>17665173
Why did you quit your job
>>
>>17665076
Lots of disappointment eh?
See a quick, hasty action resulting in some long term gain for you in the future. It's good to take chances. Do it.

>>17665081
Are you admiring someone from an afar? See some victory in whatever you've been hoping to achieve in the long term.

>>17665173
I don't think so, sorry. You're going to find yourself stuck for a bit and it's going to result in financial hard times ahead.
>>
I'll do 3 more quick ones to whoever responds to this post with a question and a picture of an animal with a hat.
>>
File: 044884.jpg (51KB, 570x407px) Image search: [Google]
044884.jpg
51KB, 570x407px
>>17665210
I have a crush on somebody. How will that work out? I'm male, she's female.
>>
File: -rVFyIhL.jpg (42KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
-rVFyIhL.jpg
42KB, 400x300px
>>17665210
Hello Osiris! Hope you are doing well tonight :)
Does this pic counts?
I just want to know if there is anything good coming to my life in the near future
>>
File: animals-in-hats-5.jpg (66KB, 500x459px) Image search: [Google]
animals-in-hats-5.jpg
66KB, 500x459px
>>17665210
Hi!

How is going to be my life in the future?
And why i was heal by some strange enteties?
>>
>>17665044
Uh.... I see you being one of those "nice guys" who are really pushy in love and make girls feel worried.

>>17665029
Be unwavering when doing business and exhibit "I won't take no for an answer" to the obvious extent. Advertising the success/gains of your past clients would work a lot in your favor too.
>>
>>17665221
I think she's going to walk away from the situation.. remember not to be too bold in your approach and take your time.
>>
>>17665185
They treated me like shit and today I finally stood up for myself after telling myself I would quit for months
>>
>>17665205
Fuck
>>
>>17665223
In regards to spiritual growth yes. After a period of some struggle there's going to be an emotional collapse. But it's going to lead to you being more spiritual. Finding solace in that.
>>
>>17665281
That sounds scary to be honest, but I think that is to be expected, I still have a lot to learn after all.
Thank you for the reading Osiris.
>>
>>17665226
No longer feeling trapped and restricted. There's going to be a renewed passion and drive for living coming your way. Lots of hope and optimism too. I think this is as a result of a new opportunity coming your way.
>>
>>17665298
>>17665298
Your picture made me laugh. Anyways don't worry too much because you are going to lead a meaningful well purposed life. You're going to be financially stable and have a good amount of freedom in regards to it. If not already you are going to end up becoming a really strong person that people look up to. Your resolve is going to be inspirational. Your spiritual endeavors might even lead to you becoming a spiritual teacher.
>>
will someone tell me why my life sucks
>>
>>17665185
>>17665135
>Thanks and willing to provide a reading in return.
>not even feedback
y-you too
>>
>tfw hijinks said she would do readings
>tfw isnt doing readings
>>
>>17665328

everyone has a shitty life. it's up to you to find ways to make it less sucky, even if it's small things
>>
>>17665363
Thanks. I know that, but sometimes it's difficult
>>
>>17665327
That picture always makes me smile, so i thought it was perfect, i'm glad you liked it :)
That sounds extremely good to be true. Damn, if half of the things you wrote actually happen I'll be more than happy. I really want to give my life a meaning but i struggle to keep my north clear, too many needless thoughts I suppose.

Again, thank you very very much Osiris.
>>
>>17665374
N-no thank you anon. It's a pleasure to read for you.

You sound like a really nice person.. I wish I had someone like you in my life, as a comrade. Next time I'm doing readings hit me up again.
>>
>Kaballah

Dropped.
Jews are pure evil and destroying/taking over the world.
>>
>>17665390

ok, see you later when you have a question about your love life
>>
T
Male
Will the job I applied for hire me soon
>>
>>17665363
donald trump doesnt have a shitty life he lives in a gold hosue with supermodel bimbos and orange tans
>>
File: GODFUCKINGDAMMITCARL.png (255KB, 454x598px) Image search: [Google]
GODFUCKINGDAMMITCARL.png
255KB, 454x598px
Do you accept drawings?
If so:
Love Reading; Is round 2 gonna be an option?
>>
>>17665399

anon being donald trump in general means you're in for a rough time
>>
>>17665383
On the contrary, it's always a pleasure to get a reading from you :)
You sond like a really nice person too. You express yourself in a gentle way, i don't know how to put it exactly into words, but i would certainly be glad to have a comrade like you. Yeah, i'll look for you next time i come to /div// have a good night my friend.
>>
>>17665383
Osiris how does one get a reading from yiu you always seem to only do a couple and disappear
>>
>>17665185

You seem like a good, introspective, intuitive reader. Can you do a query of mine?

1-Does she knows already Im into magick?

2-Why the hell does she likes me and keeps persuing me? Am I so interesting to her?

Please do, I can give a reading in return, I mean, If you would like to.
>>
>>17665494
I guess. You still here? I hope you don't ditch me like the last person did.
>>
File: 1441848139015.gif (1MB, 499x341px) Image search: [Google]
1441848139015.gif
1MB, 499x341px
Are there any readers up tonight? I have a question that is beyond normal means of obtaining the answer. I remember a few months ago a cleromancer helped me with my life's crossroads and life was never better. Now I'm back again because even though my life has improved, the girl that u love have gone missing. I need a reading...
>>
>>17665584
yeah go on. you can read first. I for sure will read for you.
>>
>>17665494
In relationships (or in general), you tend to be peaceful, tolerant and agreeable.You are loving to an extent but not overbearing. This girl on the other hand is quite the tiger with a very very dominant personality. She's very strong willed and has a good strength of character and dare I say even likes arguing. She likes voicing her opinion about matters and doesn't hesitate to speak her mind. She's not only a persistent person, but very possessive as well.

She keeps perusing because of the previous traits I listed and you also remind her of a past relationship. This is something that occupies her mind often. I think because you remind her so much of her past relationship she sees you as a turn of luck. But don't get me wrong, this won't be a problem, as she wants something new with you. Something magical to enhance her life. She sees you as a great opportunity for this.

She doesn't know yet about your interest in magic. I assume she will eventually since if you want it you are going to have a long withstanding, formidable relationship with her. It will be long term and very prosperous. I don't think it will have the "swooon" sort of love in the long run, if it all, but it's going to be great.

I hope this was of use to you.
>>
>>17665620
>>17665694

My questions:
1) What does blue think of me?
2) Is he going to pursue me?
Thank you.
>>
So, is anyone still doing readings?
>>
>>17665694
>>17665745

Holy shit, she is quite passive to my extent. Does that means the higher being contacted through tarot see me as even more passive? kek. Thank you, I really liked our reading, it has this narrative style sort of thing, no rational-symbolism of each card....thank you again, and yes, I will proceed with your reading. Gime a bit.
>>
>>17665745

>Prince of cups, indolence, luxury ( I am using thoth)

Well, she thinks you are quite a misterious fellow, maybe inclined to artistic persuits, phylosophy...in control of his emotions, or not emotional, not showing enough emotion. (this is not bad). However she may think there is some sort of blockage, or obstacle that prevents or hold you from what the final card may tell us: "luxury", or happiness, or overall comfort. It seems to me you have to make her feel at home, fellow! Or either she sees you as a felow having a hard time getting achieving you desire?

If she is gonna pursue you:
>Strife, ace of swords, valour.

There may be some sort of problem in this relationship, maybe lack of communication, or movement, some actions to take. The cards seem to point to me that you have to take action if you want to make happen whatever you may want to make happen, if she will pursue is not clear, maybe, maybe not, probably not. Ace of swords speaks to me of action and will power, communication, and valour; does this girl intimidates you? Or has she liked you and you have ignored her?

You dont have to rely on whatever actions she may take, but, create things, make it happem that was the vibe I got.

Final advice card is Art, which tells me you have to take it slow, but consistant, make her feel at home. Make her feel you are one to trust. Patience, Balance. Mixing of opposites.

How will this turn out? I do not know, as you can only see posible timelines, but these timelines can change from night to daylight as actions are taken. Best of luck to you, I hope I have read right! Some feed back would be appreciated.
>>
>>17665123
I've been feeling under the weather.
And I'm sad I've felt too lousy to do readings.
<3
>>
I have a question if anyone wants to do a reading.

Should I pursue magic(k), divination or something similar like energy work into my life?

I've always been a little more than curious about it but never really had the courage to start practicing seriously. I just want to know if it would affect my life in a bad way, I could certainly see magic taking a bad turn if I did something like unwittingly summoning a demon. I just have some reservations about pursuing this sort of practice if it could lead to a horrible outcome.

If you need any extra information I should be on for an hour or two and I'll check back within 24 after that window.

Thanks.
>>
>>17665874

Nigga you should pursue what makes you happy and fullfiled, it does not matter if it is mystical or not. Do art. Do photography. IDK.

Why the fuck should you evoke a demon without having no fucking idea why?, and clearly not knowing anything about no magickal path. The unknown is always attractive, but it may not be the time for your current evolution to pursue something like this; you must leave egotistical desires behind and avoid to fuck with others; your evolution is the only thing that matter. Mess with other stuff but with the mystical, i sense you are not prepared yet. Sooner or later, knowledge of the higher will come.

Cheers /x/-brother
>>
File: 1461979730806-0.jpg (601KB, 800x609px)
1461979730806-0.jpg
601KB, 800x609px
You are all party to mortal sin. Seek confession at the earliest convenience and sin no more.
>>
>>17665892
Thanks. Have a moral dilemma in return.
>>
File: roundpuppy.jpg (60KB, 700x366px) Image search: [Google]
roundpuppy.jpg
60KB, 700x366px
>>17665864
i hope you feel better soon, chironymous
i'll be sending good vibes
and this picture of a puppy
>>
>>17665910
Thank you!
<3
>>
>>17665912

Could it have something to do with others' suffering, maybe affecting you on another plane?
>>
>>17665915
Possibly? But I'm gonna blame it on this horrible sinus infection I just got antibiotics for. ;)
>>
MM/22/LA
Hello Reader,
I had a question:
Will I ever find out the truth on my own? I feel like I wasn't told the truth..
>>
>>17665933
No
>>
>>17665933
Finding truth sucks.
This is the end of adventure.
>>
I'm willing to do a couple readings for some people.

>Name / Identifier
>Age (general range like 20-30, 30-40 etc is fine if you don't want to be specific)
>Location (general)
>Color & shape combination
>Query
>>
>>17665944
m
20-30
usa
orange triangle(not sure what this is for)
Should I continue college or pursue my own business, what's the most lucrative path?
>>
Mikey
California
Red Pentagon
Where am I headed if I continue this path?
>>
>>17665944
D
25-30
se asia
Black diamond
Been having a lot of anxiety lately after a recent traumatic event, any good times ahead for me?
>>
>>17665944

>Name / Identifier
Richardson
>Age (general range like 20-30, 30-40 etc is fine if you don't want to be specific)
>Location (general)
Ga
>Color & shape combination
Purple hexagon or blue cube
>Query
What does horus want of me
>>
>>17665944
Thom
18-21 range
New Jersey
Blue Cylinder
Hypothetically, how would I be as a father?
>>
>>17665944

Frost
late 20s
Chicagoland
Blue Triangle

Should I ask A.S. out or chase someone else instead? And what do you recommend there, or in general
>>
>>17665944
check em

C
SA
blue snowflake
What would ensue if I pursue N?

Thank you.
>>
>>17665944
Paul
USA
purple rhombus
Will a digital gift and phone call be enough for a Mother's day present?
>>
>>17665944
Rick
Europe
Yellow square
I fucked up hardcore, my friends may be harmed, how bad will it be? If it's bad, is there any way I could still turn it around?
>>
>>17665953
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1U65p3JXoZ4
>>
>>17666001
thanks, I agree with the cards!
>>
>>17665135
May I ask what that would do to the other person? I've always been receptive to "paranormal" and I'm researching magick. I'm pretty certain that a girl has done the same with me. I have no desire to do the same back, but it would clear a lot up and I'd be very appreciative if you could offer some insight on how closing the Chakra would impact the person you closed off
>>
>>17665962
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1aEZ9KLl47X
>>
>>17665135
>was closing and locking the door to the chakra to my heart and mind and soul and brain to this specific person

Y-you can do this?
>>
>>17665944
Yean
South East Asia
Square red
Will she come back to me?

Thanks a lot
>>
>>17665964
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0XcnMX4pKUS
>>
>>17665967
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1sv8ffxuv9E
>>
>>17665977
Not sure if this helps but I'm male and N is female.
>>
>>17665968
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0hckbnI2A97
>>
>>17666043
Yeah thanks man that read up top was pretty spot on. I've even expressed thoughts of pursuing a more objective field of study over continuing in a creative path to a supposed friend and just got mocked for it. It's just really hard when you're depressed and can't find your creative vision/voice. Thanks again!
>>
>>17666046
Hey thank you I kind of feel asleep and I plan on going back
I feel like I'm going to miss the invite or already have idk things are strange and I tend to not pick up on the vague any way you could get more detail
>>
>>17666075
Fell*>>17666075
>>
>>17665972
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1sKL5CrN4Rm
>>
>>17666001
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1U65p3JXoZ4
I forgot to clear this up, did you say to work with someone from my past? If you did can it be any more specific? If not, what exactly did you say there? Thanks
>>
>>17666075
And what will come of this invitation
Also I'm just now getting into all this basically horus is a divine son created from Osiris the original ruler of Egypts remains after he was killed by his son Sept by seps mother Osiris is wife isis so basically him and Sept are brothers who constantly biqur they're the duality of good and evil I guess and horus is the God of pharos kings and the sky basically ever pharo is a reincarnation of horus
>>
>>17665977
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0GdRIpmEnvv
>>
>>17665980
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1USOLfsfxVg
>>
>>17666120
Thanks, it helped.
>>
>>17666110
You're right, I'm kinda afraid of the potential shame. The whole situation is weird to start with, but I might give it a try... As soon as I grow the balls to.

Thank you, wish you all the best.
>>
>>17666089
Yes, that is what I said, I will work on a more specific reading when I get further down
>>
>>17665994
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0MnctGoUiR8
>>
>>17666063
>Everything I know is wrong

Is that involving my question, or just in general?
>>
>>17666140
Fuck. Thank you, you got the circumstances right. If you have time for an extra question, I'd like to know how terrible the outcomes will be specifically for my male friend KYS and, if you still want to bother, my female friend SZ.
>>
>>17665944
Kuba
Male
17-19
Europe
Yellow triangle
Love reading
>>
>>17666163
Sounded like "in general" to me, I don't know anything either don't feel bad
>>
>>17666038
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1BHnDt5PT5N
>>
>>17665944
>Jefry
>21
>Male
>Green/pentagon
General reading, and if you see something about love will be good to..
Thanks for help
>>
>>17666089
I cannot be more specific. I did a follow up reading and essentially anything I tell you won't add to the information already provided. This tends to happen to me when the cards have said all their going to say about a subject.
>>
>>17666163
In general. More how you're approaching the situation and your feelings towards it.
>>
>>17666075
>>17666109
The invitation will involve a very good person, warm, loving, caring, mother theresa, essentially. From this you will gain wisdom and insight.
>>
>>17666236
Do I know this person will horus speak through her will she know me
>>
>>17666236
Will it be a her
>>
>>17666165
>KYS
His outcome is obscured.
>SZ
Obviously not an exact science but I see an unfavorable legal proceeding
>>
>>17666236
What will come from this wisdom and insight
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 1681x1080px)
image.jpg
138KB, 1681x1080px
>>
>>17666166
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1WoSDqi0QNX
>>
>>17666259
>dat pave

my fucking dick
>>
>>17666205
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0mCr88m6Cud
>>
>>17666241
>>17666244
>>17666253

Did a follow up reading. You now have the tools to be successful.
>>
>>17666300
Doesn't really answer my queastion but oddly enough answers one I was thinking I was kind of annoyed with the wisdom and insight because to me that just sounds like more blueprints when I have no building material
>>
>>17666303
I am a mouthpiece. I interpret. I cannot make the message itself clearer. The message being when the invitation is provided you'll recognize it
>>
>>17666259
>Trypophobia incarnate in jewelry.

Nothing says happy mother's day like a panic attack
>>
>>17666312
Fair enough I wonder why me declining would even be an option idk life is strange and after a diety speaking to you in person mouth to ear in a language you can't understand it only gets weirder
>>
>>17666320
keep in mind the meaning of the cards are vague as well. A card that means travel could imply a permanent move to somewhere else, a plane ride or simply a drive to work as technically they're all "travel"
>>
>>17666320
Speaks*

You wouldn't happen to be able to get an eta would you and will she be a love interest apparently I'm suppose to find the perfect girl my soul mate In a sense which just sounds silly atm
>>
>>17666251
Thanks again. Better than nothing, gonna keep it in mind.
>>
>>17666265
Thank you, I have had many positive love readings lately but I guess that I somehow fucked it up or the cards lied to someone. Anyways thank you for your time the reading sure did give me a lot to think about
>>
>>17666326
True aswell that's the venture of the dealer to scry
>>
>>17666332
Keep in mind that "love reading" is very vague. Each reading might be about a different relationship as an average person probably has about 5-20 romatic relationships in their life time.

My reading might have been for a relationship years or decades down the line.
>>
>>17665944
Lina
West coast
Red sphere
What does he want with me?
>>
Fuck, Marry, Kill; Reader Edition

Who's your choice?
>>
>>17666466
Start us off with a few readers first.
>>
>>17666488
Sure, here's my pick

>Chrion
>BV
>Cheswick
>>
>>17666495
Always a bridesmaid and never a bride. :'(
>>
>>17666495
why wouldnt you want to marry cheswick
>>
>>17666498
Love u bby!
>>17666502
Because I'm straight
>>
>>17666515
<3
>>
>>17666495
KEK

>Cheswick
>Chiron
>BV

Give me some more.
>>
>>17665944

Hello! If you're still around. . .

>Esther
>40s
>USA
>Gold Star
>should I spend it all on education?
>>
>>17666536
I think that was anon's choice out of all the readers, not options to choose from
>>
>>17666466
>Hijinks
>Io
>Tyrannosaurus
>>
23 M Scorpio

Have I fucked up badly or just a little?
>>
Alright big question

When am i going to lose my virginity?

I dont wanna be a wizard pls help
>>
Doing readings in exchange for lewd pictures. Bonus points if it's of your self.
>>
>>17666942
Yo, is my nigga ever gonna talk to me again?
>>
>>17666942
Summer romance reading por favor.
>>
>>17666864
>dumping your gains into a succubus
>>
>>17666954
I see lightning. Some sort of change of heart leading to a rebirth of the friendship. Expect it in a month or so. >>17666960
Don't expect much unless you're willing to go balls to the wall for the one who catches your interest. And there will be someone new who does just that.
>>
>>17666954
What up BB
>>
File: CensoredAnimePussy.gif (676KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
CensoredAnimePussy.gif
676KB, 500x335px
>>17666942
General Romance?
>>
>>17666989
Has to be legit lewd here nigga
>>
>>17666991
Darn. Gimme a sec.
>>
>>17666954
General romance in the next few weeks
>>
>>17666942
how do they feel around me?
>>
File: 1455159774604.jpg (329KB, 1651x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1455159774604.jpg
329KB, 1651x1240px
>>17666942
How are things looking with me and C?
>>
>>17666993
>>17666991
How about now?
>>
>>17667005
Colder than before, but with plenty of potential to warm up. Try to find some one on one time. It'll help.
>>
File: 20160507_102939.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20160507_102939.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>17666942
Career reading please
>>
>>17667018
A river runs, and the roots reach out to it. A tree drinks, but only after staining long. Expect to keep trying for some time before succeeding in romance.
>>
>>17667019
Whoa, really? I dunno, yesterday went pretty great and we had a lot of fun and laughed a lot. But aight, thanks I guess.
>>
>>17667021
Gonna need to have a hint of breast, love. The bra covers to much.
>>
>>17666942
Are me and T ever going to be more than friends
>>
>>17667021
I'm not a person that is answering questions but I felt like I had to tell you that you're going to die. I'm sorry
>>
File: 25482444406558715946.jpg (49KB, 450x456px) Image search: [Google]
25482444406558715946.jpg
49KB, 450x456px
>>17666824
Chinese woman with a hair updo, holds a fan near her face, hiding a smile, she looks amused, shy but it's all too funny to have some composture. Histerically laughs, almost falling off the chair. The queen arrives and she stops...
>>
>>17667033
No. Sorry.
>>
File: 41AqhDzeX6L._SX300_[1].jpg (14KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
41AqhDzeX6L._SX300_[1].jpg
14KB, 300x250px
>>17666942
IS my love life going to pick up this month
>>
File: 1462638892694.png (864KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1462638892694.png
864KB, 768x1024px
>>17667030
Career reading if this pic is lewd enough for you ;)
>>
>>17667037
My soul will live on.
>>
>>17667049
Follow a career in finance. You have a talent for taking risks. Follow that through and you'll live comfortably.
>>
>>17667050
Maybe so, that's not something I can tell you. Good that you have found comfort though
>>
>>17666942
whats in store for me and p? is it just sex or more?
>>
>>17667055
It's a fire. Keep feeding it and it will grow. Make sure you do not feed it too much or it will turn toxic.
>>
>>17665842

oh shit you were a woman and he is a guy. kek sorry was a bit drunk. anyways it applies the same way.
>>
>>17666942

Do you see potential with J.F. or A.S.? A.S. seems much more open but she's also harder to reach. What do you recommend in either case?
>>
>>17667053
Thank you.
>>
>>17666942

Do you see any romantic avenues for me coming up in the future? I have a girl in mind already but I don't know yet if I can take it anywhere. See any others, maybe?
>>
>>17667077
JF is a dead end. Put the time in For the other and you'll be satisfied
>>
>>17667086
I see several. You'll keep your options pen, and you'll see a clear path. Success is already laid out for you.
>>
File: large[1].jpg (355KB, 500x750px)
large[1].jpg
355KB, 500x750px
>>17666942
How's romance looking in the summer for me?
>>
>>17667111
Expect a fling. Nothing serious.
>>
File: Red_Hot_and_Sexy_08[1].jpg (360KB, 532x800px) Image search: [Google]
Red_Hot_and_Sexy_08[1].jpg
360KB, 532x800px
>>17666942
whats my next relationship like?
and how will it end?
>>
>>17667115
Too vanilla and boring. Actually try, anon
>>
File: ttttttttttt.jpg (160KB, 1200x744px)
ttttttttttt.jpg
160KB, 1200x744px
>>17666942
Hi, what do you see happening between me and NK, I'm male and she's a she. Also what romantic opportunities do you see for me in the nearest future? Thanks!
>>
>>17666942
What is the personality of my next partner?
>>
File: d37lq4n.jpg (336KB, 1100x817px) Image search: [Google]
d37lq4n.jpg
336KB, 1100x817px
>>17666942
What is in store for me professionally this year? Will I get a good job?
>>
>>17667096

>I see several.

But who and where? lol
>>
>>17666864
Bump
>>
I've been told my soul is grey. My favorite number is 0. I'm 21 about to turn 22 come July. My sign is cancer.

I have only one question, how do I gain the first fruit in my dreams? I feel like that or death is the only way I can achieve it, but I want to help the world we know now.
>>
>>17667124
>she's a she

so its a guy who think hes a she
>>
These posts.. ain't it a bit soon to jerk of yoer summer??

LEAVINASTREAM
>>
>>17666942
It's a blue board. So you can fuck off with this shit.
>>
>>17666960

Another person who would never have sex with me.
>>
>>17667130
Expect to climb the ladder. Menial jobs but you will advance.
>>
>>17667232
maaaan don't skip me :( >>17667124
>>
File: fit283.png (1MB, 1125x1038px) Image search: [Google]
fit283.png
1MB, 1125x1038px
>>17666942
Where should I look to obtain more magical knowledge?
>>
>>17667251
Two answers. One, look for a teacher. One will appear.
Two, find a patron deity. You are being sought out by both.
>>
>>17667262
Thank you very much friend.

Good tidings.
>>
File: 1394992209554.gif (3MB, 250x302px) Image search: [Google]
1394992209554.gif
3MB, 250x302px
HEPFA
How's the rest of the year going to be for me?

(don't have any nsfw stuff here but i have some qt girls, is that enough for you mr diviner?)
>>
>>17667301
Decent. You'll make new companions, but lose old ones.
>>
>>17667251
Does it make me gay if I'm attracted to this?
>>
>>17667328
No.
>>
>>17667232
Thank you Sed *starts moping*
>>
Anyone still doing readings?
>>
>>17667485
Look above your post.
>>
>>17667492

Haha. I thought you were asking for a reading in exchange for lued.
>>
File: image.gif (664KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
664KB, 350x262px
>>17667469
Is this lewd enough? I don't want a ban
Am I gonna get my desired grades?
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 800x515px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 800x515px
>>17667492

This ok? Haha
>>
>>17667514
Gotta pay the troll toll if you want in the boys hole.
>>
File: image.jpg (212KB, 1200x1697px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212KB, 1200x1697px
>>17667522
Damn you, Sed
How about now?
>>
>>17667038

Wat
>>
File: image.png (929KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
929KB, 640x1136px
>>17667469
What do the next 3-6 months look like for me?
>>
>>17667469
do me
>>
File: a21.jpg (47KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
a21.jpg
47KB, 640x960px
>>17667469
How do I escape humanity and become something far greater?
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>17667469
i could use one if you dont mind.
>>
Looks like none of us is getting a reading :-( haha
>>
>>17668136
o well :(
>>
Next time, you guys should ask for, like, a joke.
>>
Will do readings for a short while, please post name/nickname, gender, age, eye color, and query.

I'm still learning so feedback would be appreciated.
>>
>>17668233

>>17668233

Thank you.

Lynne
Female
Brown

Just a general reading, there's a few things I want to know.
Will I pass my college course? Will i get a job soon? And will I get a boyfriend soon?
>>
>>17668233
Katie
Female
Brown
My query is; I'd like to know what my future partner will be like? His personality traits, for example.

Thank you. Will leave feedback.
>>
File: J674YJ.gif (2MB, 500x285px)
J674YJ.gif
2MB, 500x285px
>>17667312
thank you desu.
>>
>>17668245
You can get a bf today ;)
>>
>>17668245

There's something that interests you that is not what you are going to school for, and you might enjoy it more. However, there's a clear path to success whichever direction you choose to go. Although it might make more sense to go for what makes you happier first, the path that is more practical will shrink. I see something more casual for now.

>>17668246
Leader type, creative/inginuitive, maybe a bit of an oddball, although liked by many. At the same time passionate about his career and life and focused on his goals.
>>
>>17668233
Lulu
Female
Green
My queery is that I want to know if my crush likes me romantically and if love will happen between us.
>>
>>17668279

Thank you :-)
>>
>>17668233
Kevin
Male
Black/brown-ish
I'll take a silly love reading; currently interested in someone.
>>
>>17668271

Haha, thanks bud ;-)
>>
>>17668233
Lina
Female
Hazel
hows romance looking this month?
>>
>>17668233

ellie
female
blue
what's coming up for me in the next few months romance wise?
>>
File: image.jpg (615KB, 1600x2133px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
615KB, 1600x2133px
Just popping in to say I'm still around and kicking, i may even have a spare moment this afternoon to do readings, I really hope I do; missing you guys like crazy.

Love and good vibes be with you all
>>
>>17668313
pls do

ded thread
>>
>>17668233
Thom
Male
Blue/Gray
How will I predominantly be emotionally this following week?
>>
File: 1423460736811.jpg (335KB, 1280x1797px) Image search: [Google]
1423460736811.jpg
335KB, 1280x1797px
>>17667312
>>17668267
ouch sorry i didn't mean to call you crazy or anything, i picked the file randomly in my qt folder. i'm really thankful for your reading.
>>
>>17668313

Could I have a reading also? Please
>>
>>17668279
Thank you very much! Blessings!
>>
>>17668313
I'm game for what you got.
>>
File: image.jpg (430KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
430KB, 1600x1200px
>>17668321
>>17668340
I'll do my best to get my cooking out of the way nice and early, just out getting supplies now. Pic related, beautiful day.
>>17668326
L-Lewd!
>>
>>17668343
>>17668279
Also I just wanted to say that sounds accurate (even though I can't tell the future) because I'm a bit like that myself minus being a leader, so I can imagine being attracted to someone like that.
>>
>>17668349

Thank You :-)
>>
>>17668313
<3 hugs
>>
>>17668284
The real question should be whether you really want something to happen. Take a good look at him and everything about him. Although there might be something "shiny" about him, you should take a look at the whole picture. There's a lot of dark inside of him. However, there might be a better choice nearby.

>>17668292
There's definitely potential for romance there. However, there seems to be a lot of unknowns still. Try to get to know that someone a little better, and that will make both of you more interested.

>>17668295
There's someone near you that feels similar to how you're feeling. Together, you might form something beautiful, although dark.

>>17668307
Stability, peacefulness.

>>17668324
Seeking peace, yet disturbed. As though awaiting a storm. Looking out for trouble cautiously. Fears are more than likely unfounded, although not easy to get rid of.
>>
>>17668233
Jas
Male
Brown
What do the next 3-6 months look like for me?
>>
>>17668416

so you mean i'll actually be in a relationship or my love life will be stable in general?
>>
>>17668426
It's time for you to observe your surroundings, you won't be the focus of attention. There's a lot to learn by observing, actions should come once you fully understand your surroundings.

>>17668433
I see that fulfillment that you look for might be found in non romantic ways. Family or good old friends can bring you the feeling of belonging you are looking for.
>>
>>17668416
>>17668284
Thank u. :) But what do u mean by dark??
>>
>>17668233
Emily
18ish
geen-blue eyes
Love reading, please and thank you :)
>>
>>17668446

well i was wanting to know about the romantic part, but thanks anyway
>>
>>17668295
>>17668416
>Together, you might form something beautiful, although dark.
Pls explain. Like a bad relationship?
>>
>>17668233
Jesse
M
Brown
Just a general reading please, thanks allot!
>>
>>17668233
eve
female
blue
how is my summer looking? thanks
>>
>>17668416
>Stability, peacefulness.
rekt
>>
>>17668494

how is that rekt?
>>
>>17668450
>>17668459
It won't be an equal relationship. One person will be taking advantage of another, but it looks like somehow both will enjoy it.

>>17668452
I see a beginning of something new and magical. A lot of love and a potential for something lasting.

>>17668467
Lonely road ahead of you. Although the beginning might be clear, you don't seem too confident when it comes to what is going to happen long term. The territory seems unfamiliar as well for where you're going. Color red, but not aggressive, hard work and passion. At the end you'll build something beautiful as long as you will persist. Although the road may be difficult, the end destiny will be worth it.

>>17668468
I see a lot of new found freedom and growth. Seems like a pretty good summer ahead of you.
>>
>>17668233
If you're still doing readings

Matt
blue

how will the conflict with 'friend' resolve?
>>
Brandon
Owl
Male
green

Why do they visit me?
>>
>>17668526
It might be time to part ways, otherwise it might end destructively for both of you. You'll feel relief once you cut ties with them.
>>
>>17668540
You're exactly what they're looking for. And also, you're submissive enough.
>>
>>17668233
Annie
Female
Green
What's my future partner like?
>>
>>17668233
Nick
Male
Brown

What awaits me in the path I am taking?
>>
>>17668558
Let me ask you this if you don't mind giving another answer.

Do they keep my best interests in mind?
>>
Good evening Div. I'm going to give out 1 read tonight. I have stumbled upon some energy tonight and want to test the waters. Where it came from, who knows and I don't want to push it too far. I will be extremely picky on query choice and apologize if that is inconvenient to some.
What I need:
a very specific query with as many details that you feel are needed
a picture that represents how you are feeling
a song or music you deeply connect to
If by chance I feel I can keep going, I will try and do more. Thanks all <3
Oh and Cho, if you are around, you do have priority since I have owed you one for awhile.
>>
>>17668558
Thank you for your reading anyway. It's fascinating how you can do stuff like that.
>>
File: atlas.jpg (41KB, 400x564px) Image search: [Google]
atlas.jpg
41KB, 400x564px
>>17668602
good night

female

song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-t5nBbGhPM

My bf just left me and went back to his country. Will he comeback someday?
>>
File: image.jpg (269KB, 2500x1875px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269KB, 2500x1875px
>>17668602

Hi

Female
Where is my life going? Career, love, etc?
Dinosaur Jr - Out There
>>
>>17668602
Female
There's this guy that is new to my life and I think there's definitely some romantic potential with him. A reading on the future of our dynamic would be great. I'd really like to know how I can strengthen our bond.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Orv_F2HV4gk
>>
File: apprehensiveturtle.png (444KB, 960x628px) Image search: [Google]
apprehensiveturtle.png
444KB, 960x628px
>>17668602
male
I am currently at a point of my relationship that things are descending too fast, and problems are really coming too fast. We have been finding a lot of things that may or may not destroy completely our relationship, but we insist on keeping ourselves together, because we just love each other so much.
but I think there is something more, a problem that is not just right in front of us. There is something that keep pushing problems to our relationship.
Am I right? What the hell is wrong? It used to be a perfect relationship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUM4upJvjJk

I am sorry I couldn't find a song in english.
>>
>>17668602
>>17668814
I am willing to give you a reading too, if you want.
Thanks in advance!
>>
Is anyone taking requests?
I would like to know what would be best for me to do with my current crush. Either stop talking to her or keep trying.
>>
Good evening, how are you guys?
Today, I am doing 3 readings. Scry method.

>initials/name/pseudonym
>age
>query
>what would you love to eat right now? Please, give as much details as possible. Colors, taste, flavor, box (if it is one), where would you buy, how would you eat...
>>
>>17668825
>>17668829
>>
>>17668672
Alright, I pulled 3 cards for you. I do things just a little differently than others in that my pull order might not be the order I believe the cards want to be in... if that makes sense.
8 of wands
9 of cups
The devil
I was only going to pull two cards for you but felt I needed to pull a 3rd and The Devil wanted to play along. I also feel like this card is first in read order. You didn't give me too many details to work off of but I will try this anyway. Feedback seriously appreciated.
So right away I am feeling like you two had a great relationship, the hot and passionate full of love kind. When we have something like this it is even more important to keep a balance flowing at all times. Seems to be that the balance did fall off on one end or the other and the result was him relocating back home. Maybe it ended up being too much for him or you and it just sizzled out for the time being. Do you feel addicted to this relationship and this person? That is signified as well.
The 8 of wands is next and shows that not all is lost and that swift action can help pull the pieces back together. Whether it is you making a trip to see them or even reaching out and trying to communicate with them. If you did something to lend a hand in him leaving, try and apologize and mean it. If it is something he did, just try and forgive if it isn't something huge.
If you follow the 8 of wands you will make it to the 9 of cups. The "wish card" as some call it. With this card, it is saying that whatever it is that you want, you can obtain it if you try hard enough. If things do not work out as you had hoped then it was probably not meant to be outside of the time you already had together.

Not sure how relevant any of this is since the question was not very detailed but I hoped this helped, even a little. Again, feedback is much appreciated. Thanks :)
>>
>>17668833
>>17668829

Hey. We all apppreciate what you readers do for us for free.

Thank you, sincerely!
>>
>>17668829
Lulu
My queery is that I want to know if my crush likes me romantically and if love will happen between us.
An entire pizza and I would roll it up like a wrap. Tastes greasy and delicious:D
>>
>>17668829
>initials/name/pseudonym
Chaos Wizard
>age
>query
What would be best for me to do with my current crush? Either leave her or keep trying, also if possible please tell me what my relationship with her is like
>what would you love to eat right now? Please, give as much details as possible.

I would like to eat a hamburger with lettuce tomato, lots of onion and a spicy sauce along with mustard and delicious home made ketchup

Colors, taste, flavor, box (if it is one), where would you buy, how would you eat...

I would like mid term meat, most likely I would buy it from a local restaurant, I would eat it alone at home, probably it would be inside a brown colored bag.
>>
>>17668829
>Brain
>20
>Summer romance reading
>I'm craving some panda express chow mein which has peanuts and soy sauce in it and tastes like oily noodles. It's in a black circular container.
>>
>>17668841
It seems more deep than that. It certainly will be useful to you, will make you grow. You will learn a lot from this experience. But the relationship itself, I don't know if it will be good at all. Seems dangerous, even. Be prepared to have your expectations broken. I am sorry for the bad Reading.

Vison: A tower, with a large eye on its rooftop.
Another tower, really tall. A dragon comes and destroys it.
>>
I will be taking reading requests. All I need is the following:

>A name or a pseudonym, and your query.

Any subject is ok, any feedback is accepted
>>
>>17668848
She is your friend. Someone who you like to just chill out, and grab a cup of coffe. You alredy have something good with her. Don't mix things up, be careful. It would be best to leave it as it already is. She might misunderstand your feelings, and actually be mad/unhappy if you propose anything romantic.
Vision: a black Bird, looks like a raven witha broken beak, likes to eat dead flesh.
A Snake, lying down and relaxing, with its body curled like the letter 'S'.

feedback is appreciated, still learning.
>>
>>17668853
Omg im scared now. :( Thank you tho.
>Seems dangerous, even. Be prepared to have your expectations broken
Help me here.. I dont want to be a destroyed tower. Is he going to destroy me emotionally?

My expectation? Is he not a good person or something omg. :(
>>
>>17668851
Looks like something crude? Idk, superficial, but not just that. Won't make that much of a difference in your life. Certainly, something will happen, though, just for the fun of the moment.
You may think you will feel guilty, but you won't when you realize that it would happen anyway.
Vision:A purple mask, with sharp eyes. A pokemon (?) and a strange criature with a large mouth.
>>
>>17668833
Hello Discord, thank you very much for your rich and detailed reading. I'll give you a feeedback in a few minuts, cause i my writing in english is slow :)
>>
>>17668864
Meg
Hello there, could I get a love reading? There's a guy I'm currently interested in.
>>
>>17668879
Ok right away. I will show you the current state of your relationship with that guy.
>>
>>17668873
Don't take readings that seriously, though. Just do what you think that is the right thing to do. Go with the flow.
I am still learning.
>>
>>17668864
Nat
how is my academic situation looking? and my relationship? thanks again
>>
>>17668839
no problem man!
>>
>>17668673
So, already, you have an interesting group of cards going on. I did a pull per life, career and love.
Life - Ace of Cups
Career - 5 of swords and The Hermit
Love - Queen of Swords and Knight of Wands

Your life seems to be going pretty good in the aspect of who you are, who you know yourself to be and by way of your spiritual side. This is your base. Are you a creative person? Maybe you will even have a job opportunity or are in a job that involves your creative side.. if not, look for one that does. It sounds like it will be beneficial to you. This card also links with both sword cards and the wands. I'll explain as I go.
So for a career... hmmm. So I am assuming that you are in a job currently or were in a job that just made you miserable. Maybe your peers or boss or all of the above. This kind of toxic environment will keep holding you down until you find a way up and out. The Hermit represents you finding that time to really meditate on what it is and what you want.
For love, the cards may be saying that you are represented as the Queen of swords and a potential mate as the Knight of Wands.
Okay, I have to ask. Due to the Ace, the hermit and the Queen... are you a reader here? Are you a highly spiritual person? Enough that you have a teacher, mentor, someone helping? That could be the Knight of wands. Or it could even mean that you will find a potential love interest when you are not even seeking it out. I'm not sure.
Ughhh I am pooping out now and apologize for getting a little sloppy at the end. If you don't mind, could you feedback me. I hope some of this makes sense.
>>
>>17668688
>>17668814

You two! I really was attempting to do the 4 readings but am completely tapped after that last one. I will come back tomorrow night and read for you both. Either find me in the irc or I will call out for you.
>>
>>17668839
Thank you for thanking me! I enjoy it when I can actually do it lol.
>>
>>17668912
thanks! Have a nice rest.
>>
>>17668922
Thank you <3
>>
>>17668912
Thank you Discord :) I'll remember to come check the thread tomorrow
>>
>>17668879
Currently you seem to love your crish, but that's how you behave, inside you seem to be somewhat unhappy, there's something you don't really like about that guy. You have a certain tendency towards emotional affairs related to that person, mostly spiritual and / about your inner mind.

The guy is unfortunately currently unhappy about you, maybe there is something you did to that person and he didn't like it, or he is undergoing sadness from another source.

Outwardly he seems to show certain love interest in you, however.

Overall your relationship seems to be lacking. I am sorry to bring bad news.
>>
>>17668565
>Deep thinker, likes nature, hiking.

>>17668566
There's a lot of options ahead of you. What will actually happen is still up to you. There are many open choices, even though you might have the general idea of where you're heading. However, you will be alone a lot, but you won't be lonely. I also sense a connection with your masculine side, or perhaps a higher power.

>>17668570
No.
>>
>>17668864

Taker

Should I seize the doe, the fox, the mink, or the hare?
>>
>>17668864
Goops

Can I have a reading about me and the person I like, please?
>>
>>17668888
>academic
Not so bad, you seem to be struggling here and there, but you aren't having that many issues as of yet. However there seems to be some sort of stagnation, so maybe you should work on that

>Relationship
Either you or your partner seems to be secluding from the rest of the world, there is a certain aura of unhappiness, like a desire to abandon everything. Overall it seems to be lead towards unhappiness and it's not going very well, if you want further information please request it.
>>
>>17668902

Thank you :-)

You were pretty spot on. I am a creative person and do want a job that lets me express it. I'm not a reader but I am quite spiritual.
Could you tell me what you mean by someone helping?
Yes, it does make a lot of sense :-)
>>
>>17668952
The cards recommend the doe, the fox or the hare, those three are good choices.
>>
>>17668833
>You didn't give me too many details to work
Sorry, didn't know how much to give. I'll give more now.

>you two had a great relationship
It was great, but it was hard. I really felt connected to him. I have a strong "instinct" or "six sense" or whatever you call it, and i truly thought he was the one, and I know he thought too..and in our relationship (more then 3 y living together) there were no lies, no cheating and things like that. We also have the same world view, believes, want the same things in life, but.

>Maybe it ended up being too much for him
This. He had his life all set up in his homeland. His parents are going to retired, and they have a store that will be his.He never lived alone, he use to live with his parents and wasn't a independent person. on the other hand i live by myself for a long time and i'm used to do all things i need by myself. he wanst. So it was hard to change to another country, live alone, pay your bills, learn a new language, live with a girlfriend for the first time, and so on... too many new things. Also he is a person who is strong attached to his family, and miss them so much. he had a fear to be away from his family all his life. Also, his first nephew had just born.
So it was really hard for him.

>Do you feel addicted to this relationship and this person?
No, i just love him really much, and i'm feeling that i can't trust my feelings (or my instinct) anymore. We had a true relationship, with respect and partnership.

>The 8 of wands shows that not all is lost and that swift action can help pull the pieces back together.
>it is saying that whatever it is that you want, you can obtain it if you try hard enough.
So do you think that i should make a move? I was thinking about letting him go, and wait to see if he miss me. Because he knows that i love him and want him back here.

I have a excelent memory, will try to feedback to you again some time later. Thank you very much for your time, see you
>>
Meh

Is she happy with him?
>>
>>17668971

Thank you very much. Any particular one seem more likely than the others?
>>
>>17668958
The person you are interested in, has some remarkable qualities, traits related to very important non trivial matters, perhaps it's something about intelligence or greater achievements in life. That said you don't consider that person to be that amazing.

You attitude towards that person outwardly is very positive however.

Your love interest is happy about you, but not that much. Inside that person there is a certain amount of sorrow. That person also thinks you are a bit cold towards the rest of the people, maybe a bit harsh.

Your overall relationship seems to be somewhat unhappy. The card at the center is the 5 of swords, linked with winning something, but losing something important at the same time.
>>
>>17668864
C
Am I going to be in a relationship soon?

Thank you.
>>
>>17668977
Most likely the fox. I did a quick reading on whether they would be good for you, and that one got the best results.
>>
>>17668864
Lilith
Can I have a general reading?
>>
>>17668940
This sounds more like a different guy in my life than the guy I'm refering to. I do love him, but I can't handle him as a partner. He also has a girlfriend so he's completely out of the equation. She's a lot better for him than I would be so I hope things work out between them. I've been trying to get over him for years and I see this other guy that is new to my life as a good opportunity.
>>
>>17669000

Thanks.
>>
>>17668999
Please give me a time boundary. Like a month, a week or a year.
>>
>>17668864

elizabeth
general reading if you don't mind. if not, a love reading would be nice too
>>
>>17668969
Like someone helping you in a spiritual journey or maybe just someone who you are very close with that helps you whenever you have life struggles.
>>
>>17668864
Anna

I'm incredibly anxious about this blossoming romance with a long time friend. I'm terrified I might lose him, but equally thrilled in believing I have found a true life-long partner. We both have significant baggage, and don't click on every level. Is this worth pursuing? Or should I try and call it quits before it gets out of hand?
>>
>>17668864

Frost
Will things work out with the girl I'm eyeing?
>>
>>17669002
Most likely you were thinking about that person instead, and that's why I got the results from that person.
>>
Is anyone still available for a reading?
>>
>>17668997
I do consider them to be amazing though! And I don't really get how I'm cold or harsh towards others cause I always try really hard to be nice and comforting.

I'll keep trying my best though. Thank you, have a nice night.
>>
>>17669010

Not directly but yes, I would say my close friends...Would this count?
>>
>>17669007
This year.. Am I going to be in a relationship this year?

Also, could you tell me what would E think if I approached her?

If you can answer only one, go for the 1 one... thank you
>>
>>17669001
Your situation seems harsh. The cards I currently see are the following:

>The reversed hanged man
This indicates something related to an unwillingness to change or learn new things in life, perhaps there is a spiritual lesson you should learn

>reversed 2 of swords
You have a hard time choosing what to do with your life, most likely linked to the lesson you should be learning

>The reversed devil
Again, this card is showing me that you lack something in your life, maybe you are caring too little about important matters, or as procastinating something you should be currently doing

I am sorry about the bad news.
>>
>>17669015
That makes sense. I've been thinking about both of them a lot, I'm feeling a bit torn between those two.

Thank you very much for the reading. It's great that you take time to help out anons with some insight.
>>
>>17669030
Thanks a lot.
They are not bad news, actually from what I getting through they are good news!
Procrastination is my thing these days, guess I have to work hard in it.

Thanks!
>>
>>17668864
hero

a general love read would be awesome to get, if you're still down to read!
>>
>>17668972
What are the odds or how possible is it for you to move there? Maybe that will help you and him both a ton with what you both want and not making it so hard for him with everything. Just tell him you miss him and try and see if he is willing to work it out so that you can be together. Compromise might be what is needed. Thank you for the feedback :D
>>
Can someone help me with some tips about how to learn tarot? Books, sites, other...
>>
>>17669009
Your life seems very happy, the cards that I see are the following:

>The lovers
This is linked to emotional wellness, but also overall happiness in your life
>6 of wands
Again, achievements in the emotional part of life, loking forward new goals
>reversed ace of swords
This one unfortunately shows certain lack of intellectual achievements, or maybe you have a very good love life, but the rest of the matters either related to school subjects and /or mental areas are not going so well as they should.

Working on that might make your life quite happy.
>>
Please let me in
>>
>>17669026
If it is anyone who could have an impact in your life for the positive, then I would say yes.
>>
File: 20160507_183300.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160507_183300.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
The best candy on earth with or without alcohol soaked into them!
>>
>>17668864
So I'm going to be lame and ask for a love reading too, seems to be a thing right now.

Anett
Am I making the right decision? It sure does feel like it, feel nothing for the person I'm currently with and an old flame has reblossomed.
>>
>>17669058

Thank you for that. You hit the nail on the head with me. :-)
>>
>>17669051
Tell him directly
>>
>>17669071
<3
>>
>>17669012
The cards say it would benefit you to have a relationship with your friend.

Now regarding your current relationship, this is what I have been told:

You show impulsiveness when relating yourself to your friend. Maybe you should work on calming down and behaving with more calmness.

You also seem to be unhappy, perhaps linked to another relationship, because although you show certain unhappines from the emotional side of you, you also rationally think the relationship with your friend would be nice.

Your friend on the other hand is currently struggling, maybe something in the past made him unhappy about relationships in general. There is maybe something related to his family, which unables him to see further in life.

Outwardly, he seems to be quite passionate, but at the same time aggressive in life.

Your overall relationship seems a bit shaky, but if you act upon what you have been shown. It might end up being a good relationship.
>>
>>17669014
>4 of swords
Mostly linked with isolation and having time to talk with yourself.
>8 of swords
restriction, isolation, something being blocked
>The emperor
Achievements, allowing everything to go along with the rules

Overall I believe, it wouln't be good. I asked the cards if you wpuld have any good results with that girl and they said no.
>>
I am sorry but I have to leave now. If anyone has the desire to keep helping people who requested queries to me, go ahead. Good night guys.
>>
>>17669096
Thank you. You're definitely very much on the mark here. Spot on. It means the world to me to hear it largely positive. I just hope I don't mess it up.
>>
>>17669121
Well, good night.

Thank you for reading for us, take care.
>>
>>17668949
There is a recurring thing I noticed in my readings of the future as opposed to the ones others usually get. In one way or another, it involves me being able to forge the path of my choosing, as if I have the capability to do a plethora of things if I will it to. I have always wondered why it is that way. On one hand it makes me feel slightly jubilant when I think of all the routes I could take. On the other hand however, it always leaves me in lengthy periods of contemplation of what action is best to take when there is so much to choose from. With all this potential, it would be a waste to not go all out, right? I must simply believe in every decision I make. The fact that I will be alone most of the time is something I came to terms with and knew since a while back. I send you love and regards. Thank you for the reading.
>>
New Thread
>>17669172
>>17669172
>>17669172
>>
>>17666288
Thanks a lot, I know what you're talking about and now I know how to proceed, your reading was very helpful to me and now I understand a couple things better :)
>>
I think i may be the antichrist (lucifer) i live in southern california. Everyday evrtywhere all i see are triples 6s and red cars with peopke wesring red and black.
>>
>>17669304
Kill yourself just to be safe
>>
>>17669047

>very good love life

kek, no. not at all.

>overall happiness in your life

again, no. my life isn't very happy at the moment.

thanks for the reading but it wasn't accurate at all.
Thread posts: 356
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.