[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - divination general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 17

File: Magic 8-Ball.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Magic 8-Ball.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

>What's this Divination thing all about?
The practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by any of a variety of means.

>I'm new to this, help!
New querents should reply to the post of a reader who's currently doing readings. An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer you!
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.

>Please read the STICKY for more:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Also: Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17611756
>>
File: Anomalous.jpg (20KB, 311x241px) Image search: [Google]
Anomalous.jpg
20KB, 311x241px
>>17615044

NOW WITH BONUS WACKY SCRY USING OLD TV STATIC!

Chironymous here, doing Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching readings for whomever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end! And I may post your reply in the next thread if this one ends!

I just need you to say something positive*** to me so that I may heal my wounds and help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching
*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Location-ish
***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
>>
>>17615048
Tarot
Paul
Male
Leo
Thin
CA
Be good
General future
>>
>>17615048
>>17613685
>>
>>17615057
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0SSmJf9FuqK
>>
So my name is Liann, and I read cards (Belline Tarot).
To give you a good reading, I will need :
- Name
- Gender (or what you identify as)
- Location (just the country and city, no need of a full address)
- And of course, your question. If it is really specific, I will need some other details about you (the more I know, the most accurate my readings will be).

If you do not want to answer online, or if you have some other questions, feel free to email me there : [email protected] (I've created this address especially for 4chan). But please, let me a message here to let me know you've sent me an email.
>>
>>17615114
Hello, Liann. :)
If you don't mind, I would like a read!
- Brent
- Male
- Righty
- Somewhere between Scranton, PA and Binghamton, NY ;)
- Love reading, please and thank you!
>>
>>17615114
hello
lina
female I identify as a tortoise
right
seattle
i know a guy who is kind of attractive but i dont know what he thinks of me. what does he think of me? does he want relationship?
>>
>>17615048
Hi!

*Either or, whatever you feel
*Tina
*Female
*Pisces
*Brown hair, brown eyes, average height. Easygoing
*USA
*Hey you woke up! And you're obviously not in North Korea, so be glad! :D

Can I have a general future reading please?
>>
>>17615044
These threads are taking the piss right, or are you guys serious
>>
>>17615155
little bit of both
>>
>>17615114

- claudia
- female
- right handed
- california, south bay area
- it's sort of a two part question on what i REALLY want to do versus what i HAVE to do. if you can't answer both, please just the first will do.

i mainly want to know if i will have success in a writing career? i'm planning to self publish, and i just want to be sure that i won't be devastated by the outcome.

secondly, i'm looking for work at the moment. i guess writing is to feed my soul, and actual employment to feed my body. will i find work soon? and also, will i be okay with it?

thank you in advance!
>>
File: Crezork.png (20KB, 207x180px) Image search: [Google]
Crezork.png
20KB, 207x180px
>>17615048
I don't know who you are, what you do or where you are from but one thing I do know.

You and I exist.

And because we exist, know that whatever hardships you're going through, you can beat them. Because I believe in you. Even if things look their darkest. I don't know you but, you've been through worse. You have the will to keep on moving like I do cause I've been through shit, and even when I was at my lowest, I never gave up. And because I'm still here you can do it too. Think of everyone you ever met, think of them cheering you on. Protect their smiles with yours. Be the influence you want to be on them.

We're both gonna make it bro.

I-Ching reading pls
JP
Male
Leo
I am a big goofball but I go for my dreams head-on.
NY

I'm going to a party. How will it be for me?
>>
>>17615074
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1hit5IJ0W0H
>>
>>17615155
It depends on the reader:

A little of column A... a little of column B.
>>
>>17615048

> Morgan's Tarot please
>Sile
>24
>Taurus
>Short
>U.S
>Something friendly... It always gets better! Just need to survive through the tough times!
>General reading please
>>
>>17615133
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1A5Y9cPtVMU

I hope it helps !
>>
File: Cookie.png (329KB, 812x541px) Image search: [Google]
Cookie.png
329KB, 812x541px
>>17615044
>>17615155
>>17615215
>It depends on the reader
Oh, herro prease!

I take both you food order and you query, and that earn you a Misfortune Cookie reading.

OK, you go ahead now, and you say you order and query. Then I give it to you real good, OK?
>>
>>17615134
>>17615167

I will give you my readings tomorrow, but it is really late and I'm tired. But Ill be back in a few hours with your readings ;)
>>
>>17615226
Thank you so much!
I'll listen in a bit!
>>
>>17615048

I'm asking for mine too !

* Morgan Tarot
* Tatiana
* Female
* Aries
* Short and stacked, black hair (a little bit under the shoulders), green eyes, pale skin.
* South of France
*** The most important thing in life is to fully live the day. To be happy of the most little things because what matters the most is to see every day something to smile for.
* I am soon going to move in with my boyfriend (because long-distance relationships suck). We are deeply in love and I am happier than ever. But I'm kind of a loner and I'm a bit frightened to live with someone again. So, the question is : is it gonna go well ?
>>
>>17615114
Hello, I sent you an e-mail :)
>>
>>17615146
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1pMWhz4eELS
>>
>>17615207
thank you!! he is in my class.
>>
>>17615048
- I Ching
- Carlos
- Male
- Taurus Sun/Moon
- Wavy black-ish hair, honey brown eyes, 5'11'', slim build, light olive skin.
- Chile (you probably remember me. If you don't it's fine!)
- Your readings are straight AWESOME. You have helped a lot of people before, please, keep it up!

So. Recently I met a girl, and we clicked REALLY hard. We are similar in many things, and somewhat differing in a few others, but what's most obvious is that we definitely fell for each other and enjoy each other's company quite a lot.

So, what is the forecast for our relationship, and is there a general advice for us?

Also, is it fine if you typed it? I know that by speech it's faster, but I might not understand everything unless you are really clear.
>>
>>17615167
Amusingly enough, I'm hiring people in your general area right now. What sort of work are you looking for?
>>
>>17615317
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1pMWhz4eELS

Thank you very much hun. I needed that. Sending loves and good vibes your way.
>>
>>17615228
Chow mein
Love reading
>>
File: Chinesus Clist.jpg (118KB, 800x1069px) Image search: [Google]
Chinesus Clist.jpg
118KB, 800x1069px
>>17615438
You have oral sex and do such good job, they buck really hard and send you head flying backward into something so hard, it knock you out. The concussion result in brain damage and you talk funny rest of life. Very unfortunate.

OK, who order up next?
>>
>>17615228
Gimme some egg rolls, oh baby yeah.
I'd just like a read about my current situation and what's in store for me in the near future.
>>
>>17615228
Fried dumplings and sweet and sour chicken
General reading
>>
>>17615044
Wrong meaning of Divination, go back to your learning chambers, idiotic pupil.
>>
>>17615493
>Gimme some egg rolls, oh baby yeah.
You want me stuff it in you mouth for you?

You Misfortune Cookie read that you current situation going to devolve into very embarrassing time for you. Egg all over you face. You will spend much time awake in bed with regret, perhaps even cry youself to sleep. How awful!

OK, next order prease!
>>
File: YouFaggot.jpg (20KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
YouFaggot.jpg
20KB, 300x100px
>>17615526
Is it, now? Then why don't you elucidate what your allegedly correct alternative meaning of Divination is, you troglodyte of ample buffoonery?
>>
>>17615541
Chiron. Someone wants to shit on the thread. Don't take the bait.
>>
>>17615541
>you troglodyte of ample buffoonery

LOL YAAASSSS hahaha I love this
>>
>>17615228
Eggrool and flied dumprings!
terr me about my future ruv rife prease!
>>
File: wow.jpg (40KB, 699x637px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
40KB, 699x637px
>>17615526

>>17615548
>>
>>17615512
>General reading
>Fried dumplings and sweet and sour chicken
You burn your ass, and you generally make even the birds cry. I so sorry you suck so much at life. Very bad time.

OK, next order prease!
>>
>>17615557
Herro again PP! OK, I bring it to you, make you tummy full!

I see you pushing you own eggroll into someone dumper-hole between their cheeks! You have very good time unleashing you ram! But you get gonorrhea from other guy tube-steak that was in their before. Much painful burn and need for medicine from visit to doctor! Very inconvenient and hurt! Wrap you order to go next time!

Hey next damn guy in line, you want give me you order or what?
>>
>>17615114
Gonna send an email in a bit. It's pretty long.
>>
23/m/scorpio

Soul age reading if possible
>>
>>17615048
Wacky scryy!
Freya
You are worth it. Were all gonna make it.
Am I ever going to have sex with my crush? What will it be like?
>>
>>17615582
haha I hope this comes true just so I can tell people how accurate you are.
>>
>>17615114
>>17615587
Sent! :D
>>
>>17615566
Chiron are you doing any more readings tonight?
>>
>>17615656
>Chiron are you doing any more readings tonight?
Yes, trying my best to as I juggle a few other things over here!
>>
>>17615666
Very well!
>>
Hello readers, appreciate help:
michael
Male
usa, northville
Aries
Well wishes to those who are genuine, thanks for any help. Plagued by memories of what if.
Did Cindy like me and does she remember me?
Please help
>>
>>17615114
>>17615133
>>17615226
>>17615246
Again, thank you so much! You really nailed the experience I had with my last relationship! Hopefully things work out in whatever my next experience is here -- I'll keep in mind the things you said! :)

And I'll get to your reading in return in just a bit! :D
>>
>>17615619
ROR!
>>
>>17615379

r-really? well, i wish i could say "anything" but i'm better at data entry, maybe working in the back or things that don't involve interacting with too many people. i've learned that working with large amounts of people drains me way too fast.

at this point though, i'm willing to go a bit farther out of my comfort zone.
>>
Male

Will I interact with any form of human genitalia besides my own in the near future?

:^)
>>
OSIRIS HERE DOING LYRICMANCY

NAME,GENDER,QUESTION
>>
>>17615228
Shrimp Lo Mein

Please, tell me a secret about the girl I like.
>>
>>17615181
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1cVeNgxsPVL
>>
>>17615879
Hi Osiris.

>Name
Xt
>Gender
Male
>Question
How to feel about my friends.
Captcha: friendship rd
>>
>>17614098
If you're still here, or if anyone would like to exchange a read:

I'd like to know the projected outcome and short/long-term changes I can expect from two magical workings I'm considering.
You can refer to them as F1 and F2; both are of the same nature, but different intentions and approach.

Let me know if you require any additional info, thanks.
>>
>>17615879
Oscar
male
Give me some advice to reach a better place
>>
>>17615903
Are your friends using you or taking advantage of you m8? They don't sound like good friends. Get new friends.

She said I don't spend time like I really should
She said she don't know me
Anymore
I think she hates me deep down, I know she does
She wants to erase me
A couple days, no talking, I see my baby
And this what she tells me
>>
>>17615879
Stephen
Male
Will I find an apartment I like up here or will I end up settling for somewhere really shitty?

Bonus: How long will it take me to get the weight I gained while I was on prozac off?
>>
>>17615913
I don't know how to interpret this really. Is there a woman in your life? If so, listen to what she tells you. She has the answer.

Hot dive into frozen waves where the past comes back to life
If I fear for the selfish pain, it was worth it every time
Hold still right before we crash 'cause we both know how this ends
A clock ticks 'till it breaks your glass and I drown in you again

'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why
If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?

If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?
>>
>>17615879
I'm after 2 guys, which one will be better for me, S or F?

Wolf, female.
>>
>>17615945
well
i dont actually has someone
i have a crush on some girl but she was going out with someone
I think there is one girl that has caught my eye some days ago but im gonna keep my eye on her to decide
>>
>>17615879
Miguel
Male
so, what can you say about my love life
>>
>>17615892
>Shrimp Lo Mein
>Please, tell me a secret about the girl I like.

Her Main Low have aroma like shrimp. I hope you like eat smellfish. I also hope you not allergic. Either way, the mist coming off of it burn you eyes, and they chink up like mine. She and her friends joke and giggle about how it make you look chinky. You and you friends joke and giggle about how her Main Low stinky. This joking come between you if do too much. Very unfortunate.

Prease keep line moving, OK?
>>
>>17615879
This please >>17615347 And thank you very much!

Sorry Chiron.
>>
>>17615937
Is S the really jealous type? What I'm getting is that he's going to get pissed even if you talk to other guys. If you like controlling possessive boyfriends then go for him.

F is the better guy though. He will be kind and considerate. He'll always enjoy being in your presence and practically worship you

Does this sound like those guys? Feedback appreciatd
>>
>>17616032
Quoted wrong post senpai. That one is for >>17615981
>>
>>17616032
Wow.... this is really interesting! Yes I suppose it does? It actually sounds opposite... lol! Can you tell me more about F and how I should go about persuing him??
>>
>>17615217
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0xdThlzgyPF
>>
>>17615879

alice
female
what are the next few months going to be like?
>>
>>17616032
>>17615981
meant for her

>>17615937
>If I strum chords would you sing a song with me?
If I leave town would you leave along with me?
We can fly away to outer space
We can find a way to leave this place

Somewhere else but you'll end up liking it.

>>17615989
Dreams come and go,
And I sift through them.
Love (love) starts to grow
From the thoughts that I find within them.
Care to take a little journey?

I see you like to fantasize a lot? And you really want someone to be with.

>>17616000
Can we climb this mountain
I don't know
Higher now than ever before
I know we can make it if we take it slow
Let's take it easy
Easy now, watch it go

Sounds like it'll have it'll usual ups and downs like every relationship but it's gonna be a good one. From the song I got before this one I feel its going to be more from her end starting stuff but it'll be a good relationship.
>>
File: 1456385406077.png (25KB, 440x175px) Image search: [Google]
1456385406077.png
25KB, 440x175px
>>17616061
>Somewhere else but you'll end up liking it.

Well I can't really do that considering I'm going to college in this town.

Or is it in one of the smaller, neighboring towns?
>>
>>17615909
I don't know what these works entail but I will do my best. I dont have this happen often but while I was shuffling the three of pentacles came out. This is a sign that whatever path you end up choosing, it is best with an allied force to help you through it.

F1 is not a good option. The short term results is going to be disappointing. The long term results is going to seep into your personal relationships possibly and cause you heartbreak. Or it'll just be so tolling it will make you feel like your heart is going to break.

F2 is a slightly better option as you will see success in the short term with F2. You will notice more results with this one quickly and it will obviously make you happy to see these developments going underway. In the long term though it's going to be really time consuming and literally keep you up at night trying to find more perhaps. I mean it's good, you'll definitely have success with this method but remember to keep your life/work balance in check. You'll definitely find something appealing with this but it's going to be tolling.

Advice for you,,, from the deck,, is to keep your options open and perhaps brainstorm a new method. I think that's why the 3 of pentacles popped out in the beginning too. Come up with a new idea with a friend/s maybe?
>>
>>17615048
I don't know the difference to these so I-Ching I guess (first time getting a reading done
Nickname: Sairin
Male
Capricorn
Energy worker with neutral focus, five foot six, brown hair, blue eyes, average build... (if you need more let me know)
West Virginia
Positive thing: Remember that somewhere in this world there's a double rainbow, right now, and I declare that it is yours now.
My question is this: Can I expect to get through my divorce without any more issues.
>>
>>17615272
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0nJ04Dsadt8
>>
>>17615803
I never thought I'd find myself hiring anyone from 4chan, so I had to create a throwaway for this.

[email protected]

Hit me up, and we'll talk further from there.
>>
>>17616061
>Sounds like it'll have it'll usual ups and downs like every relationship but it's gonna be a good one. From the song I got before this one I feel its going to be more from her end starting stuff but it'll be a good relationship.
Thank you! I already have a good feeling about this, like never before, so this pretty much confirms my initial thoughts. Thank you again!!!
>>
>>17616049
>>17616049
Is F into the occult by any chance? This is the second song I got that mentioned occult shit.
>>
>>17616146
Oops wrong trip same message
>>
>>17616060
You're gonna be pining for someone or something and it's gonna make you feel defeated but youll keep going for it
>>
>>17616156

yeah but is there any reason to keep going for it?
>>
>>17616146
I think he might! I think he's nlinto things like numerology... I do t know him as well as I wish I did. But the magician comes up for him a lot in tarot readings...??? I've had other ppl read for him and claim he has as well
>>
>>17616161
>I got sunburn waiting for the...
no

>>17616169
Yea explains it just come on to him he'll love it.
>>
>>17616193

then why would i bother going after it if i know there's no reason to?
>>
>>17616197
Hope
>>
>>17616202

there is no hope though osiris my man

thanks for the reading at least
>>
>>17615323
You're very welcome! Haha, I thought he might be when I saw that classroom! ;D
>>
>>17615426
You're very, my dear! I'm glad it served you well! Many thanks! :)
>>
>>17615553
Hahaha, yay! :)
>>
>>17616123

sent you an email. thanks for this, regardless of the outcome.
>>
>>17616223
mr churonymous are you doing more readings?
>>
>>17616235
I'm gradually working my way through them as I juggle other stuff here!
>>
>>17615114
Sent you an email
>>
>>17615048

Tarot
Paul
Male
Cancer
Bearded Sloth
Northwestern Mexico
You are the light that shine in this dark world.

Will I be able to have a relationship with my crush?
>>
>>17616202
Could I get a reading? ?
>>
>>17616270
Yeah what's up
>>
>>17615879
Twix
Female.
Out of these three males, La, Ma. And Jo
Who would be the best match for me or if none will be.
>>
>>17616287
La is the most carefree.
Last two exhibit attention/approval seeking behavior.
>>
>>17616299
Could u do my reading?
thnks!
>>17616263
>>
>>17616274
Concerned about my financial stability and housing in the coming months. Is it going to work out?
>>
>>17615607
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0CowwZoDdz2
>>
>>17616299
He seems like the player type of guy tho.
>>
>>17616306
Yeah but she's going to need some convincing. She's the independent type but she would like someone who will "need" her as in can't live without her and she will find that in you.
>>
>>17615347
Hello, Carlos! Sorry for the wait! It was a busy day here, and there were more readings in the thread than I was expecting! Thank you for your patience and for your kind words! :D

The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Empowering":

The joyous Lake spans on and on to the horizon:
The Superior Person renews and expands his Spirit through heart-to-heart exchanges with others.

Success if you stay on course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is the sign of true companionship. The principals in this situation exchange energy, ideas and feelings, constantly invigorating and encouraging each other to new heights of Spiritual achievement and Self-discovery. This exchange is not for the glory of the Team, but for furthering the process of each individual's 'Te', or pure potentiality.

CONSIDER:

Joy is tranquil, not mad rushing, and will arise from peace.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Expansion":

Whirlwinds and Thunder:
When the Superior Person encounters saintly behavior, he adopts it; when he encounters a fault within, he transforms it.

Progress in every endeavor.
You may cross to the far shore.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Get ready to ride a tide of accelerated growth toward self-actualization. A joyful awareness of the best within you, coupled with an acceptance of your Shadow, will provide a greater repertoire, a much bolder vision, and new depth and clarity that will compel you to expand your horizons.
>>
>>17616312
>>17616363
Elizabeth
Female
>>
>>17615879
Ernestina
Female
Am I wasting my time and ruining my potential by staying?
>>
>>17616381
Cool name
>>
>>17616327
Lol!!! Thanks. What are some images that you saw? Did you see penis in a box or something?
>>
>>17616389

Th>>17616389
ink so? I've always felt it sounded old ladyish, like Helga or Babushka, or something.
>>
>>17616431
Think *

Sorry, on mobile.
>>
Francisco Arellano
male
Astaroth seems to have taken interest in me
aside from that nothing much
>>
>>17616431
It's unique
>>
>>17616425
Haha! It was pretty much just penis from every direction and angle, jostling all of your everything about!
>>
-I-Ching
-Michael
-Male
-18 years old
-Cancer
-6'2, jet black spiky hair, baby blue eyes, 150 pounds
-Near Erie,PA and somewhat close to Pittsburgh,PA
-Everyone is beautiful in their own way and we all have a purpose.
-My general future please.
>>
Can you focus on crow and the mirror
in your readings about me
also a man with a backward face
and tell me what do you see
>>
>>17616472
You sound dreamy
>>
>>17616103
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1J0e4gXyXGX
>>
>>17616563
Thanks! I really enjoyed the reading and it did give me a lot to think about, and hopefully a grasp on the path to take.
>>
>>17616381
>>17615879
please don't forget about me bb
I'll gibb you a cookie
>>
>>17616625
You're very welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed the reading and that it served you well! :)
>>
>>17616220
>>17615426
*You're very welcome, my dear! I'm glad it served you well! Many thanks! :)
>>
>>17616489
you passed through me mate, can u check again and help me pls i need it, i need tarot reading and please concentrate on the things i mentioned above
>>
File: 1457558330820.jpg (40KB, 327x598px) Image search: [Google]
1457558330820.jpg
40KB, 327x598px
>>17615048
Morgan's Tarot
Woomy
Leo
A big loser. Brown haired blue eyed dude who's pretty dorky and jokes a lot, but gets sad easy too.
USA
Here's a lil Pokemon pic that gave me a good chuckle when I first saw it! I hope it can give you a good chuckle too.
What are C's thoughts about me? She does all sorts of nice things for me, and gets excited about my presence for a few days before running off and acting somewhat distant again. It's really confusing.
>>
>>17616716
http://vocaroo.com/i/s12YJjYAtY4I
>>
>>17616916
Holy smokes, thanks! Ahaaa ha ha, truthfully me and her have dated in the past and we still sorta say "I love you" to each other sometimes but I always assumed it was more of a platonic thing. It'd totally rock if it did mean more though.

Thanks again! I really appreciate you taking the time outta your day to do this read for me, I hope the rest of your day is filled with smiles.
>>
>>17616193
Haha ok
>>
>>17616223
I love you!!!! :)
>>
>>17616997
You're very welcome! Best wishes!

Thank you! :D
>>
>>17617009
:o

:D

Much love to you!

<3
>>
File: Chinesus Say.jpg (842KB, 1555x2830px) Image search: [Google]
Chinesus Say.jpg
842KB, 1555x2830px
>>17615044
Oh, herro prease!

I take both you food order and you query, and that earn you a Misfortune Cookie reading.

OK, you go ahead now, and you say you order and query. Then I give it to you real good, OK?
>>
>>17617108
Moo goo gai pan
General future whatever
>>
>>17617139
You die trying to milk semen from bull. That shit hilarious! Wait till the guys in kitchen hear about this one!

OK, next order prease!
>>
>>17617143
Lemon Chicken
Next week me you glorious Chinese bastard!
>>
>>17617224
Next week you get handjob, but they shoot you in eye with it. Sting very much! You eye also get all red and shit. People look at you funny all the place you go.

OK, next damn guy, what the hell you want eat?
>>
>>17617228
Thanks Chinesus! Lemon chicken was mediocre though, no tip.
>>
>>17617240
That OK. I'm Chinese. I'm used to no one feel my tip either.
>>
>>17617244
Beef with curry
Give me the next week as well, Chinesus
>>
>>17617244
But I thought the tip was all they could feel?
>>
>>17616113
Thank you so so much. It was the nicest thing to hear when I woke up. You are so true with so many things I don't even know what to begin with. I just can feel your great positive energy through your voice.
Peace to you my friend !
>>
>>17615134
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1xD0JooX3qD

Sorry I am so late !
>>
>>17615167
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0R06XJJyd0T

I hope I'm of some help.
>>
>>17617240
EmpathAU are you doing Readings
>>
>>17617374
Good timing anon, literally just walked in the door. What can I do for you?
>>
>>17617389
Hello my friend. Is my crush feel the same way about me?he defended me the other day to my surprise.
>female
>thick legs, crooked nose, chicken skin
»black spearhead
»empath
>>
>>17615898
ty the party went good.
I did not win in love, but I
won in kindness.
>>
>>17616102
Apologies for the late response; had some work to do and fell asleep.

You nailed it, especially the 3 of Pentacles. The nature is career/financial-related; I'm searching for something new because I'm a little sick of my current job. The purpose of using magic for this is two-fold: 1) I'm trying out a new approach and this would be the perfect experiment for it, and 2) giving it a tiny boost.

I can see why F1 wouldn't be good in the short-term, because it involves me putting a stop to everything for awhile; while F2 is the opposite.

Thanks. Would you like a read in return?
>>
>>17617505
Its all good man. Yes please.
Do you see my love life picking up next month? I have my eye on someone kind of but my love life is pretty barren right now.
>>
>>17617505
>>17617579
Also I'm female
>>
Male

Should I try to get my ex back?
>>
Hello, everyone. I'm Elizabeth and I'm here to give out some tarot readings. I've been reading off and on for around five years but I've just been doing readings for myself and my friends and I can be fairly accurate sometimes if I do say so myself. I ran a thread a few years back on /x/ without a trip before there was a /div/ general and it went fairly well so here I am again to try and do the same thing. I'm not a professional but I think it'd be neat if I got that good so I can charge for my services and this is the perfect place to practice and also get good at my public speaking skills and to do something to get myself to pull out of a depression. I got a reading done by Chronymous which was super helpful to me and it inspired me to do this.

I'll do the first five today for sure, and after that I may or may not depending on how I feel and how this goes.

Please give me the following information...
Name/Nickname/Alias
Recommend me a video game, TV show, or anime. I could use some good things in my life right now.
Write three sentences about yourself.
Query

Cheers!
>>
>>17618001
Alias - A
Male
Libra
I liked steins gate a lot.
I am anxious.
I like computers.
I could use some love.
Query - What am I doing wrong?
Thanks!
>>
>>17618001
SG
male
leo
the tatami galaxy
>three sentences about yourself
1. i am apathetic
2. i never go out
3. i have quite an assymetrical face
just tell me something about my future
>>
>>17618001
Floyd
Male
Virgo
Shadows of the Damned (video game by Suda 51 - funny, dark and weird).
. I enjoy playing guitar and consider myself fairly talented.
. I work in bars but hate it now
. I am currently playing Dark Souls and waiting for a takeaway to arrive.

My query is: Do me and Eden have a future?

Thanks in advance x
>>
>>17618001
Cara/Carabear/Discord
Female
Aries/Pisces
VG - Harry Potter lego, Show - Gilmore Girls, Anime - Darker than Black
I am a pretty open-minded person
I try and help others as much as I can.
I miss having friends and family around.
I don't really have a question to ask, but maybe you can still pull for me and it will hit what has been affecting me lately. If you do need a question, just let me know and I will post one. Thank you for taking the time to do this and sending good vibes your way :D
>>
>>17618001
E, male, Sagittarius

I am outgoing and can be garrulous. I make a living talking to strangers. I read cards too.

I'll take advice on love or financial, whichever you prefer.

As for recommendations, I would recommend the game Planescape Torment for the plot. I'm not sure what else to recommend, since I don't really play games, and I don't watch any TV.

Thanks in advance
>>
>>17618001
Emily
female
cancer
Right now I'm rewatching GoT episodes
I spend 7hours+ on the internet per day
I don't have my period for some reason
I was almost abducted a few months ago

How is the relationship with my friend and his girlfriend going?
>>
>>17618001
James
M
Aquarius
Golden Boy, an erotic comedy anime. One of the few times I'd also recommend the English dub over the Japanese as well.
I play guitar. Really stupid people think I'm really smart. I'm sad because girls don't like me.
Can I just get a general reading? Maybe a bit of a romance focus? I'm also interested in career/education predictions.
>>
File: 466898945.jpg (45KB, 295x352px) Image search: [Google]
466898945.jpg
45KB, 295x352px
Hello /div/, I'll do maybe 4 or 5 readings for anyone who is interested.

I will need your name, sign, a few details about yourself and a question.
>>
>>17617333

i really appreciate it, thank you so much! someone else actually gave me a reading too, and you both coincided in much of the same things, which is amazing.

i figured work is work, and you have to do it regardless. my biggest concern was just "Can I go through with this? Will this be too emotionally draining for me?" i've seen people get their life force drained away because of their job, and that's just depressing.

anyway, your reading was very helpful, i really appreciate it Liann. best of luck to you!
>>
>>17618102
Lisa
cancer
I'm a bit of a shut-in, I hate cucumber, I'm very lazy
Will their relationship become stronger?
>>
>>17618102
Hey! I would be interested in a reading.
Kuba
Capricorn
Lazy, mood swings, really good at understanding and getting into people's mind.
What can you tell me about my future romantic affairs. When? How? With whom?
Thank you! Have an amazing evening/day
>>
>>17618102
A, aries, recently broke my collarbone and i play guitar, male

what do things look like for me and G(female)?
>>
>>17618126
>9 of Pentacles, 6 of Swords, The Empress

Yes, one of them is working their way towards the other, but one of them needs time to themselves as well to think about it.
>>
>>17615114
Liann, what's your native language?
>>
>>17618038
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Wz0WN3P05T
>>
>>17618102
eve
Libra
I'm a single female looking for a casual bf
Romance reading
>>
>>17618146
>Knight of Coins, Death, Queen of Wands

I cannot answer when, how or with whom but you're slowly on you're way to meeting someone. be careful how you treat your affairs though. You may end up hurting someone who thinks highly of you.

>>17618148
>Wheel of Fortune, Knight of Swords, Judgement

One of you is trying to avoid the problems or feelings you both have in this relationship, which isn't helping. You should think about what you both want, and things will slowly get better.
>>
>>17618051
If it's not too late I'd like to change my query to this:

Will I find a purpose in my life soon?

I'll be happy to have either question answered though. Sorry.
>>
>>17618174
>Ace of Wands, Page of Swords, 4 of cups

You seem to have some trouble with relationships, it's difficult to find the right person and you've turned down some of them. It wouldn't be a bad idea to take a break from love and take time for yourself.
>>
>>17618042
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0S0gkbbopVz
>>
>>17618001
Mona
Female
Leo
Diabolik lovers
I'm bipolar
I'm tawny
I'm friendly
Near future love reading
>>
>>17618102
>>17618205
>>
>>17617579
>>17617583
Again, apologies for the delay.

--

Two bright red orbs, hmm.

The first orb showed me the Ace of Cups, telling me you're abundant in emotions and ready to fire forward. The cup was glowing bright red, and there were some roses in them. I get a serene feeling here that your love is strong, yet unyielding. Whoever you have your eyes on is a lucky lad, I think.

The second orb flashed an blurry image of a women with red hair in ..The Future. I found myself in the future, in the middle of some city akin to a Sci-Fi movie. The skies were a bright orange with some hints of clouds; there were several I-have-no-idea-what-the-hell-this-is flying around-- they resemble birds, but they're not. I saw a track in the sky, and a bullet train riding on it passing by rapidly. The women with red hair is looking up at this train, with a certain sadness in her, again, bright red eyes.

There's an over-arching theme of red and fire here, hmm.

Let's see what the runes think of this:
>Thurisaz, Jera, Hagalaz

My, my. It seems that no matter what relationship you enter into, they always end up with you being on the shorter end of the stick, eh? You're the type that keeps on giving, but almost always never receiving.

Between this and the scry, I gather that you've been hurt rather a lot; but yet you keep getting back up on your feet and trying again. You say your love life is rather barren right now, and I think the barrenness over here isn't caused by you, but rather simple happenstance.

(just chalk it up to shit happens in your case, because that's what this is suggesting to me.)
>>
>>17618197
thanks
>>
>>17617579
>>17617583
>>17618230
Now, let's ask the cards what they think on the lad you have your eyes on:
>You / Him / Union Significator: The Emperor / 6 of Pentacles / 10 of Cups
>Forces in Favor / How to Exploit: Judgment / Queen of Cups
>Forces Against / How to Overcome: 6 of Cups / 9 of Pentacles
>Projected Outcome: Queen of Swords

The strong, unyielding type, aren't you? There's some disparity between the two of you, in regards to societal status; he seems to be a lot more successful than you are in regards to his career/finances. You're kind of hesitant because of this disparity; you're unsure if he will like you.

The union between the two of you is 10 of Cups-- I think you're pretty good over here. The both of you views each other as a potential partner, that I can say for sure. He will be rather welcoming to your advances, but you're going to have to cool your fire down a little, and steady your emotions before the approach.

I see some excessive emotional baggage you're carrying from your past-- this is something you have to overcome before you can have anything with him. It seems that the best way to move on from this would be to focus on work and /enjoy your life/ as it currently is, instead of looking too much into the future. Some foresight is good, but too much can cause tunnel vision.

The projected outcome here shows you moving on from the burden you're carrying, so I'd say regardless of if you end up in a relationship with him, it's going to look good for you.
>>
>>17618234
>dropped trip
>>
>>17618239
Hi, you still doing readings? If so, what do you need?
>>
>>17618051
>>17618182
No worries I was just about to do yours.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1CYS4AG358N
>>
>>17618001
Tina
Female
Pisces

I reccomend watching the movie Wolf Children.

1. I'm mostly upbeat and laid back.
2. I'm a scatterbrain
3. Trying to be more conscientious about what I eat.

I love my partner very much despite the pain he causes me. I think he's trying... and I am too. Sometimes I just want to leave, but I can't bring myself to go through with it after all these years. Is this relationship worth it? I used to be so sure... but I just don't know anymore. Should I keep toughing it out?
>>
>>17618265
Thanks for taking the time to do that. That was a very sobering reading and a lot of what you said echoes thoughts that I've been having myself.
Thanks a lot :)
>>
SG
Male

I like coffee
I speed when driving
I ruminate way too much

What do I need in my life right now?
>>
>>17615114
You gonna read us from the emails soon?
>>
>>17615114
>- Name
Sophia

>- Gender (or what you identify as)
Female

>- Age

>- Left or right handed
Right handed

>- Location (just the country and city, no need of a full address)
Washington DC - MD - USA

>- And of course, your question. If it is really specific, I will need some other details about you (the more I know, the most accurate my readings will be).
Seems like all my luck is gone and everything for the last few years has been fruitless and absolute shit, and I would like to know what my future holds generally and what I will need to do or change to get out of my er-- "funk"

Thank you sooo much in advance
>>
>>17618102
Cristian
Cancer
Pretty watchful, pays close attention to detail. Specially people in general.

Will do anything I can to create the best possible outcome for anyone I care about and myself

I love video games! And I'm trying to get an internship at Medtronic right now.

Should I keep going after this girl I'm really into? And if so, any idea how?
>>
>>17618001
Tom
Male
Cancer
Tv show - I don't watch much tv but the last show i watched was south park and i recommend it lol
1. I am tall
2. I work in retail
3. I am totally shit at writing about myself haha

I'd just like a general reading thanks.
>>
>>17618066
Why thank you for thanking me and for those lovely vibes! =D

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ydKVjKWx23
>>
>>17618102
>>17618001

Lindsay
Female
Scorpio
I constantly worry. I'm generous with affection and love- I'm a teacher and I love all of my students like they were my own kids. I can see through people's bullshit easily.

Question: Will I be happier staying in my long term relationship, leaving for the new person I just met, (or leaving and staying single)?

And for Elizabeth, if you're still doing this, I recommend Black Mirror. It'll fuck you up but it's so good!
>>
>>17618302

Hi, I'm really sorry about the delay. I've answered all the emails now.
>>
>>17618070
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1qkyafR3QX9
>>
>>17618287
You're very welcome! :)

I hope you find what you're looking for in life.
>>
>>17618102
kay
virgo
i'm a musician. favorite color is green. i love to dance & lie in the sun.
what direction is my life headed career wise/what's on the horizon in that area of my life? especially re: me maybe having to relocate.
>>
>>17618230
Thank you for the very insightful and good reading. I don't know how scrying and runes work but I will try to clarify.

>first orb
Yes I'm pretty loving! I'm the giving type. Made my exs stuff all the time. Didn't get a whole lot in return except being cheated and lied to.

>second orb
That sounds really cool even though it represents me being left alone haha. I don't know if this scry is about me and the guy in specific or my love life in general. If it's about the guy he is moving in the fall. If it's about my love life forever then v_v

> I gather that you've been hurt rather a lot; but yet you keep getting back up on your feet and trying again.
Yep.

>>17618234
>strong unyielding type
Yes and he is above me. I think he thinks I'm stupid.

>I see some excessive emotional baggage you're carrying from your past
I think it's more on his end

>Projected outcome: Queen of Swords
>pic related
ehh really though I have other options. Was the scry/rune about this guy specifically or my forever love life? Because there's another guy I'm interested in as well so I'm hoping the forever alone thing is just in this relationships case.
>>
>>17618453
If you're still doing readings I was >>17618090
>>
>>17618077
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0e64ncGjpQD
Nice dubs btw :)
>>
>>17618001
Kyle
Male
Aries
Favorite vidya is S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl. Been watching a lot of Bob' Burgers, Friends, and Portlamdia lately. Idk if youll like them, I dont know your tastes.
I feel like I have to be successful in life for the sole reason that I have the potential to do so: id be content as a forest ranger living in a cabin but im going to try and make a professional career.
I find myself struggling with apathy and existentialism at times, not that its always problematic.
Burgundy/red clothing looks good on me.
Just a general reading? Going off into the army for intelligence this june. Curious how that will fair me. Also how it will affect my relationship with the gf, general for that maybe?.
>>
>>17617256
We Chinese can be very sneaky like anyone else with small peepee.

>>17617254
You will have rough sex and it smell bad.

OK, next order prease.
>>
File: fa4i8c.jpg (67KB, 1024x722px) Image search: [Google]
fa4i8c.jpg
67KB, 1024x722px
>>17618248
Not right now; apologies.

>>17618472
Scry/runes was a general for how your love life looks like for the next month, I suppose; that's what I focused on.
The latter part with tarot was on the specific guy you have your eyes on.

I can do another read on the second guy in a bit, if you'd like.
>>
>>17618001
if u could do me too plz
>>17618311

Additional info;

Capricorn, have problems with self acceptance.... I like people but am too shy to do anything about it. I worked as a firefighter for a long time and now am justing spinning my wheels taking a few classes.

I highly recommend watching How to Get away with murder if you haven't already!
>>
Air query: am I about to get a date for the dance?
>>
>>17618571
>Most likely
>>
>>17618090
>>17618504
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0S18xvGT0vw
>>
>>17618576
Will I have sex on 29.04.2016 (concert)
>>
>>17618603
>All signs point to yes
>>
>>17618615

Am I a gigantic faggot?
>>
>>17618630
>see;
>>17618615
>>
>>17618348
Thank you for the read. It did all make sense and am taking time of rest, at least trying to but being forced a little bit from being sick for the last 3ish weeks or so. Ehh, we shall see what happens lol. This isn't my first move away from home but it has been the longest and probably more hard because of my son and not having help and him not being able to be around everyone and all that. Thank you again.
>>
>>17618001

Hi Elisabeth (what a lovely name!).
Can you do me a reading if you have time ?

Alias : Eclectic
Female
Aries

Terror in Resonance. An amazing anime. I just copy paste the synopsis from Wikipedia : "In an alternate iteration of the present, Tokyo has been hit by a terrorist attack that has devastated the city. The only evidence of the culprits is a cryptic video uploaded to the Internet, which sparks paranoia across Japan. Unbeknownst to the authorities is that the terrorist masterminds—who call themselves "Sphinx" —are two teenaged boys who go by the names Nine and Twelve. Though they apparently should not exist, they have nonetheless decided to "wake up the world" with their heinous plans of destruction, with their fingers on the trigger."

I have a really hard time going out, and doing social stuff (I have panic attacks if there is too much people around). I mostly listen to noise music and black metal. I spend most of my time browsing the web and playing video games since I'm currently unemployed.

My query is a health reading. I have a bipolar disorder, cluster headaches, fibromyalgia... Well, I'm not even 35, but already a mess. Everything else is pretty fine, but I really hope everyday that at some point I will finally feel better. So, is it going to get better ?
>>
>>17618649
You're very welcome, I wish you the best in life and for a speedy recovery. I'm hoping it turns out better for you than it did for me. Good luck, darling.
>>
>>17618205
http://vocaroo.com/i/s16Emk26yutY
>>
>>17618576
The best thing about a Magic 8-Ball is that 50% of the answers are Yes, 25% are No, and 25% are Maybe... so always ask it questions you want a Yes answer to, and chances are only 25% you'll get a definitive No!
>>
>>17618759
>No
>>
>>17618778
Kek.
>>
>>17618562
I'd love that, sure. It would be very useful since I do not know much about him and third parties are trying to set us up. You are very kind for offering but if someone needs it more let them have it. Thanks.
>>
>>17618001
Robert
Male
Capricorn
Bioshock Infinite is a good game, just finished it and I was pleasantly suprised. iZombie and Lucifer are good TV shows.
I'm determined and ambitious.
All work and no play lately, looking forward to the summer.
Accepted my rut, the stagnation, the lack of affection and attention, all that matters is what I manifest now.

A general reading please, what's coming for me in the next few weeks/months?
>>
>>17618367
Ending one relationship to start another is never a good idea; you compare the new partner subconsciously against the old and make your judgement from there. If you aren't happy with your relations, best to be upfront and honest with them, explain why, then take some time single to meditate on why it didn't work out, and how you can change this for future relationship this way, when you meet that next person who catches your eye, you can measure them against what you want in a relationship, and not what you don't want.
>>
>>17618801
Goddamn...sorry about the horrid punctuation, wrote this while still waking up. Hope the point is still legible among that mess. Apologies.
>>
Anyone else doing readings?
Haven't had a proper reading in a while
>>
>>17618737
You sound like sex
Your reading was accurate
Thannkyou
>>
>>17618842
hah thanks for the compliment, I've never been that attached to the voice. Happy you enjoyed the reading! :)
>>
>>17618001
Bear
Male
Virgo

Its a movie, but Tarkovsky's Mirror is amazing.

I love music and making music, though sometimes I feel like pursuing other arts, like film or literature.

I'm at an odd time in my life, especially regarding the future. I know what is supposed to happen, but I'm not sure how to feel about it.

I generally am pretty happy, but a few times in the last few months Ive gotten very very low.

Could you do a near love reading?
>>
>>17618001
I don't need a reading at the moment, but maybe I'll nab one from you another time -- you do indeed have a nice voice! :)

>Video Game
What system(s) do you have?

>TV Show
Too many to name! What genres do you like?

>Anime
I've enjoyed Code Geass, Cowboy Bebop, Death Note, FLCL, Paranoia Agent, Samurai Champloo, and the Ghost in the Shell movies.

>I could use some good things in my life right now.
I hear ya. I'll be hoping for the best for you! Cheers!
>>
>>17618001
Jair.
Male.
Gemini.
Anime: Golden Time.
I'm a person who always likes the truth, but I know now that truth can hurt too. Some things I keep to myself because I don't want to lose the trust of others. I want to be happy, and yet I'm still at the same pace.
Query: General reading, please.
>>
>>17618282
http://vocaroo.com/i/s01EqTn7jo6C

Apologies for the mumbling in the middle of this.
>>
>>17615048
Wacky scry
WIlma
Virgo
I work in a library and I like long walks on the beach and margaritas
Washington
Positive thing: You have the whole world in front of you and the only thing stopping yourself from getting it is you. And the government.
What is my future boyfriend like?
>>
File: Clist.jpg (114KB, 800x1069px) Image search: [Google]
Clist.jpg
114KB, 800x1069px
>>17615044
Oh, herro prease!

>>
>>17618644

I basically set that one up for you senpai
>>
>>17619078
Sweet and sour pork

Future love reading, please

Thank you
>>
File: ilovetoread[2].jpg (69KB, 500x337px) Image search: [Google]
ilovetoread[2].jpg
69KB, 500x337px
Hey guys, back again for a fantastic sunday day with you all. Advance training yesterday left me a little worse for wear so I'm gonna skip gym and heal up, which means I have more time for you lovely folks

>Name/nickname
>Description and Defining features
>Colour shape combo
>Query
>Empath or Tarot
>OPTIONAL: mood

Love and good vibes be with you
>>
>>17618336
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1RXXUFySEMP
>>
Tarot
Lets call me J
Male
Virgo
Quiet, slim but muscular build, tall
United States

I'm looking for a reading about what's to come with the Aria situation (a female).
>>
>>17618367
Since you've already got a reading, I'll be skipping you Lindsey. I will check out Black Mirror I'm interested by your description!
>>
>>17619099
Nice to hear you are having a nice day! Hello again. Mine is meh.
>Shawty
>peach skin, blue veins, green eyes, i have a birthmark on my arm, and red little dots from bleach, female
>Rotating clear question mark
Hot hot guy at school has piqued my interest. What are his feelings towards me?
>Empath
>>
>>17619099
Hey empath, how are you doing?

L, male, gemini
5'11, dark hair and brown eyes, long beard, glasses
Yellow triangle
What could you tell me in regard of my love life? Do you see any energy getting close soon?
>Empath

Thank you
>>
G, male, scorpio
6', dark hair, glasses
Red square

What can you tell me about my future?

>Empathic reading
>>
>>17619099
Serah
Green eyes, highlights, some acne, average height
green tree
I am not speaking terms with two people, K and D for various reasons. I do miss them though. Do any of them miss me back or ever cared about me at all? ;_;
>>
>>17619099
>tatit
>black hair, dark eyes, olive skin, nice lips
>blue square
>what does stasha feel for me?
>tarot

thx
>>
>>17618001

James
Male virgo
I'll say Time of Eve. The ending is kind of heartwarming.
I tend to like spiritual things and religious studies. Generally lighthearted and funny but I cant handle people with the fratboy mentality. I garden and cook as hobbies, until I can afford to invest in some new stuff to try

Do I have a shot with Ariel? I dont know if her situation would even allow it though
>>
>>17618522
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1tETF0AyCq4
>>
>>17619099
Sophie,
short, big green eyes, shoulder-length dark hair, beauty mark on my cheek and a wide smile,
Green diamond,
General love outlook, please, and should I contact him? (guy I met last week, specfically)
Empath
mood: amused/content

Thank you!
>>
>>17619175
Thank you! Ill have to check it later though.
>>
>>17615044
I-Ching
Don
male
leo
gamer metalhead loner
texas
right handed
the river of life flows freely
why are angels/demons messing with me and my close ones.
>>
>>17619049
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1dlPxXUCwCI
>>
>>17619099
"Luke"
Brown hair and eyes, tall, left knee is fucked
Red line
What's gonna happen tomorrow?
Whichever is appropriate
>>
>>17619096
>Sweet and sour pork
Very dericious! Pork: the other white meat!

>Future love reading, please
You future look like it gonna be pretty sweet. You love look it gonna be sour and fat.

>Thank you
You welcome.

OK, who I help next?
>>
>>17619099

James
5'11 hazel eyes brown hair glasses thin
Blue triangle

Does that mexican girl have legitimate interest in me? I mean I'm playing a waiting game regardless but some deets would be nice

If you can't really read about third parties, then some spiritual or energy advice would be more than enough
>>
>>17619200
dis shit racis
>>
>>17619200
White rice
Future reading
>>
>>17619213
No, it RICIST.

And how you gonna talk at me all ghetto and say that? <|;^F
>>
>>17619214
>White rice
White devil

You the devil! You kill Prince! And you going to get away with it! That all of our misfortune! Get back in the elevator, you bastard!
>>
>>17619099
>Grigor
>Black hair, kinda tall, weird fashion sense, weird in general
>orange triangle
>There's a certain group of friends of mine who have kinda been giving me the cold shoulder at the moment, and its bugging me, especially because one of them is a girl I'm kinda into. What's can I do to better the situation?
>empath
>I'm satisfied about most things in my life but some things still need improvement
>>
>>17619205
>>17619099

Sorry, empath read. Currently chill and relaxed but a little restless
>>
>>17619099
Jair.
Medium hair length brown/black, and light-brown eyes.
Yellow-green circle.
General reading.
Tarot.
Mood: Guilty.
>>
>>17619175
Wow. Thats a very positive reading! Im happy with it. Thanks Elizabeth you rock :) im sure I recognize thw destructive behaviors I have now. Cigarettes and partying cant be healthy. But im glad my future carrerrband relationship are looking on the up and up :)
>>
>>17618565
>>17618311
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1oeJfU2XktZ
>>
>>17618955
Why thank you! I never really thought about my voice being that great honestly.
>What system(s) do you have?
SNES, Genesis, Dreamcast, Atari, N64, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, Wii, WiiU, Gamecube, xbox360, xbone, 3DS, DS, Gameboy Colour, and a broken PSP. Ah, these were collected for quite a number of years.
> What genres do you like?
I'm open to pretty much everything at this point. I do prefer sci-fi as a rule, however.

Thanks for the anime recommendations! Some of them remind me of being a teenager...and thanks for hoping the best for me. Hopefully I'll be able to pull through. Take care! :)
>>
>>17619427
>Why thank you! I never really thought about my voice being that great honestly.
Haha, tell me about it! Isn't it a nice surprise to get multiple messages of positive feedback about your voice?? Although I guess everyone's voices sound weird/different to them in their own head vs. how they sound recorded. It's sort of like it being weird to see yourself in photos/video vs. in a mirror.

>What systems you have
OMG, that's quite the collection! :D I have a number of those as well. I hacked my PSP and Wii, so I have a bazillion games on those and all the emulators. For Wii check out The Last Story and Okami. For GameCube check out Beyond Good & Evil. All the Metroid, Mario, and Zelda games are great.

>Sci-Fi TV Shows
Babylon 5, Battlestar Galactica, Caprica, Cowboy Bebop, Crusade, Farscape, Firefly/Serentiy, Stargate, Star Trek (any)

You're welcome! Haha, yeah, haven't watched much anime in a while myself. And any Miyazaki flick is good. :) You take care too!
>>
>>17618441
Apologies for the delay, but I was working.

I laughed as soon as you mentioned The Lovers reversed. Yes, my love life is a complete mess right now, but it's just as much an impetus as it is an obstacle. Since I have no control over that right now, I have decided to disregard females and acquire currency. The 9 of Wands seems appropriate because I'm really tired (I haven't taken a day off since Easter), but I'm still pushing and constantly looking for more work.

The interplay between the King of Wands and reversed King of Cups seems interesting to me, and I get the notion that this seems to suggest that I shift the use of my emotions. I've noticed that I'm good at motivating people and getting them to do what I say, so I'm trying to get more people under me so I can pass off more of the gruntwork. So yes, your comments about authority are quite appropriate.

Oh, and there was a lot of sync here for me, just in case that interests you to know. Speaking of which, some outside sync caused me to think to recommend the show The Magicians to you, even though I didn't get around to watching more than a few episodes.

Alright, back to work I go; have a good one.
>>
>>17618669
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1lr4GRvMN4j

I wish you well.
>>
>>17618798
>>17618907
>>17618959
>>17619174
My apologies! I'm way too tired to do any more readings. If I'm feeling up to it I'll do these tomorrow.
>>
empath hello??
>>
>>17619557
Okay, understood.
:^)
Hope you get some rest.
>>
>>17619456
It is nice to get so many compliments about my voice actually. Hm, I think it's because we are our own worst critics about ourselves so that may be why most people don't like their own voices.

Yes, but I've been collecting since I was a kid. I have a fondness for old, retro games for whatever reason. Thanks for the recommendations, I have never played Metroid even though I know it's fantastic. I should really check it out. If you have a hacked Wii, I recommend you to play Skies of Arcadia. It's my favourite game of all time and is pretty fantastic throughout. It's about sky pirates.

As for the sci-fi I've already seen most of it...I never touched Caprica because I heard it wasn't great from a friend of mine a while ago. And for some reason I could never get into Stargate. Star Trek got me through my teenaged years, maybe I should rewatch DS9 again.

Thanks again, take care, and good night! It's been lovely talking with you.
>>
>>17619417
Thank you so much it's very helpful and you have the best voice :)
>>
How do I befriend good fortune?

I have a good feeling about the exams I wrote on the 19th and 20th, days in which I somehow observed a full moon, but beyond this, my periods of good fortune seem brief and fleeting.
>>
>>17619131
>Empath Reading; Love specific
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0qg6mArdITv
>>
I apologise immensely to all those above; I laid down to do an Empath reading and completely clonked out; narcolepsy is a hell of a thing. I'm back now, and should be around for a good deal more. Link your requests to here and I'll get right onto them.

As I said, I am so very sorry, please forgive me.
>>
>>17619681

>17619111
>>
>>17619681

Sorry for not doing that correctly

>>176191111
>>
>>17619681
>>17619143

Thank you
>>
>>17619681

Are you really narcoleptic?

Here's mine. I choose an empath read if it suits the question. Still feeling chill and relaxed, albeit more tired now

>>17619205
>>
>>17619717
Yeah he actually has narcolepsy.
>>
>>17615048
Morgan's Tarot
>Roz
>Female
>30
>Libra
Newly married, no children yet, currently unemployed, English student, introverted yet caring and warm person. I've been battling with depression and anxiety recently and feeling a bit directionless.
London, England
You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
>Query: Which career path should I follow?
>>
>>17619719
Doing readins, JN?
>>
>>17619719

Ahh
>>
File: 447551-khajuraho-new.jpg (137KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
447551-khajuraho-new.jpg
137KB, 700x400px
Hey guys, I'm willing to do bibliomancy readings out of Kama Sutra.
This should be pertinent to love questions, but also any question will do if you can comprehend metaphors.

What I will need from each querent:
A number 1-8

A question is optional, but I would strongly like to hear your response to the passage.
>>
>>17619745
Lets see how this turn out.
Thanks.
>>
>>17619747
Conduct of the Elder Wife:
"She should know that she is better acquainted with the sixty-four arts than the other ladies of the house, and in any quarrels with her husband she should not rebuke him severely, but in private do everything that he wishes, and make use of sixty-four ways of enjoyment."
>>
>>17619745

Will things go anywhere with either of the two girls I'm currently interested in, J.F. or A.S.?
>>
>>17619745

What can I expect romantically?
>>
>>17619745
Future love reading

>>
>>17619745

What should I expect of the Aria situation in the times to come?

>>
>>17619745

Future love, why not
>>
>>17619714
>Empath Reading; Love general
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1tdqudj8SHb
>>
>>17619762
Different Kinds of Love: #2
Love which is felt for things to which we are not habituated, and which proceeds entirely from ideas, is called love resulting from imagination, as for instance, that love which some men and women and eunuchs feel for the Auparishtaka or mouth congress, and that which is felt by all for such things as embracing, kissing, etc., etc.
>>
>>17619760
Dont know how to apply this one on the context i was thinking. But maybe i just need to think about it a bit.
Thank you.
>>
>>17619745
Thanks!
>>
>>17619766
The following kinds of men may be taken up with, simply for the purpose of getting their money: #18
An ascetic who is internally troubled with desire.
>>
>>17619681
>>17608264
>>
>>17619717
>Empath Reading; Love Specific
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1l4Zd6mkyvf
>>
>>17619798

So just blueballing? Goddamn man try again lol

>>
>>17619745
I've had my eye on a girl recently. What can I expect?

>>
>>17619769
Now after a girl has become acquainted with the man as above described, and has manifested her love to him by various outward signs and by the motions of her body, the man should make every effort to gain her over.
>>
>>17619734
Perhaps if I finish my studying for the day before bed. But for now, not yet. I am lurking the thread if anyone has any other questions for me though.
>>
>>17619778
The Deer-Woman has the following three ways of lying down.
The widely opened position.
The yawning position.
The position of the wife of Indra.
>>
>>17619804
Sorry man, have to run out and pick up my brother. If I make it back in time I'll get straight to you, otherwise apologies and you get first call next time I'm around
>>
>>17619827
No worries. I will be around for some time, so if you start to read i hit you up.
Your readings are always great.
>>
>>17619791

Does that mean it'll all be fantasy, or that there will be love with at least one? I can't tell
>>
>>17619835
No problem, dude, shit happens.
Must be just bad luck. kek
>>
>>17619836
Thank you, anon. I really appreciate that. <3

Have I done many readings for you before? I'd definitely be interested in a reminder of them if so.
>>
>>17619782
What is done by a girl to gain over a man, and subject him to her:

But when he tries to kiss her she should oppose him; when he begs to be allowed to have sexual intercourse with her she should let him touch her private parts only and with considerable difficulty; and though importuned by him, she should not yield herself up to him as if of her own accord, but should resist his attempts to have her.
>>
>>17619789
Thank you so much.

I think you're right about the energy that left my life, things didn't work out between me and her :( That happened last year though.
>>
New thread is ready to go.
>>17619865
>>17619865
>>17619865
>>
>>17619819
That sounds great, I hope you're right anon.

Thank you for your time
>>
>>17619869
Oh shit, I posted one too:

>>17619859
>>17619859
>>17619859
>>
>>17619879
I'll delete mine :D
>>
>>17619797
How to gain someone's wife if you're the King: #7
Lastly, if the woman desired by the King be living with some person who is not satisfied with their position, or who are desirous of gaining the King's favour, or who wish to become famous among the people, or who are oppressed by the members of their own caste or are spies of the King, or who have any other object to attain. Or the King should cause his ambassador to quarrel with the husband of the woman desired by him, and should then imprison her as the wife of an enemy of the King, and by this means should place her in the harem.
>>
>>17619856
Yep, quite a bit already, dont remember when the first one but it already has been a lot of time. You were mostly accurate about them and how things turned out.
>>
>>17619818
On such occasions he should show her certain things with the values of which she may be unacquainted, and if she begins to dispute with him about the things or their value, he should not contradict her, bu point out that he agrees with her in every way,
>>
>>17619830
>The Deer-Woman has the following three ways of lying down.
>The widely opened position.
>The yawning position.
>The position of the wife of Indra.

So, from what I'm getting. Shes the type to either latch on, or be loosely affiliated, or to be dominated and controlled against her will.
>>
>>17619813

Thank you. I appreciate it, you didn't have to read that.

Don't know her story well but I definitely sense she had a bad relationship or two. I'm being kind and sincere and playing it by ear. Thank you again.
>>
>>17619898
That's really cool. I'm glad. Thanks.
>>
>>17619793
You're welcome. I think it's about being confident and skilled, and that people shouldn't be able to threaten your position..

>>17619814
Well, it's your own fault for being weak of will.

>>17619846
I think it could mean a love that is nonphysical to compliment a physical type of love.

>>17619877
You're welcome
It sounds like you're making progress.

>>17619917
A deer-woman is one with a tight vagina
>>
>>17619938
Go on, Im understanding the metaphors here but Im not seeing the connection exactly. Maybe I need to meditate on it.
>>
>>17619793
>>17619938

It makes much more sense now, i wasnt thinking about the bigger picture.
Thank you very much, Xt. You were accurate indeed about my situation.
>>
>>17619730
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0WPXVTh4M4R
>>
>>17619893
This is interesting, I'm a single female, how might this apply to me?
>>
23/m/scorpio

Young soul or old?
>>
>>17618171
thanks
>>
>>17620005
Could mean that you might have two guys loving you at once?

>captcha: 5000 Reading
I don't know why this is so funny to me. 5000 readings is a lot though.

I'm tired and going to bed soon. Peace out, 4chan.
>>
>>17620039
Thanks! Good night
>>
>>17619038
Oh my...that's definitely not what I was hoping for. Thank you for your insight, it was very informative, and heartbreaking. I suppose the outcome can't be helped, whether it turns out this way or not.
>>
>>17618787
Replied in new thread: >>17621032
>>
>>17619553
Thank you so much for that reading.
I agree with the others, you have a beautiful voice, and it was really soothing to listen to your reading.
I will keep all your good advice in mind.
Thank you again, and I wish you all the best things in life.
>>
>>17619557
Awesome, bumping because I don't want the applications to get lost.
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.