[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - divination general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 30

File: Static.jpg (86KB, 588x470px) Image search: [Google]
Static.jpg
86KB, 588x470px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

>What's this Divination thing all about?
The practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by any of a variety of means.

>I'm new to this, help!
New querents should reply to the post of a reader who's currently doing readings. An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer you!
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.

>Please read the STICKY for more:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Also: Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17599647
>>
>>17604617

NOW WITH BONUS WACKY SCRY!

Chironymous here, doing Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching readings for whomever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end! And I may post your reply in the next thread if this one ends!

I just need you to say something positive*** to me so that I may heal my wounds and help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching
*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Location-ish
***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
>>
>>17604619
I-Ching
Steve
Male
Taurus
Brown hair
OH
You're awesome
General reading
>>
>>17604620
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Zq9d0x3ffA
>>
>>17604619
Whichever
Simon
Male
Gemini
Dark brown hair, grayish/dark green eyes, tall, bit of fat with a bit of muscle. Calm, a bit shy sometimes, slow thinking, man of a few words.
Lithuania.
Do not let your head down, your talents are very appreciated among many people, I like you. Have a good one in life in general!
>>
ITT: ROLEPLAY
>>
>>17604619
>>17604646
Samefag
>>
The other one doesn't even come close to bump limit. What is your deal?
>>
>>17604619

*I-Ching
*Rodrigo Austin
*Male
*Gemini
*A positive person who often overthinks even the simplest things. Loves to learn.
*México
***Any idea seriously entertained tends to bring about the realization of itself.
*Will I meet many new people in the near future who will become an important part of my life?

Thanks in advance anon.
>>
>>17604619
•Tarot, please.
•Rose
•F
•Taurus
•Pale, dark brown hair dyed green, gray eyes, resting BF.
•NW US

Bad times are just times, that are bad.
>>
>>17604619
*Morgan's
*Taz
*Male
*Aquarius
*Uhh, Pretty built, low bodyfat, short Brown hair, hazel eyes, short 5'7, Anxiety ridden, however really enduring, both physically and mentally, not shy but not overly extrovert
*Aus NSW
*Your voice is great, keep up the good work in general :)

*Will I make the ADF? And how will my current job be panning out?
>>
>>17604671
Ah, and my query is: How shall I move forward? How much hinderence can I expect from my mental illness?
>>
>>17604646
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1pNgnoB489P
>>
>>17604654
You're a wizard, 'arry!

>>17604655
Lolwut? No.
>>
>>17604691
Don't worry Chiro, he's just a newb ;)
>>
>>17604660
It's over 300 and the reply limit is like 400, right?
What's the bump limit for this board anyway?
And a little breathing room for the thread to transition is nice.

Have a swell day!
>>
>>17604665
What do you mean by this?
>>
>>17604693
Kekbert Kekford
>>
why are you using your face as OP image again
>>
File: No..jpg (72KB, 1080x728px) Image search: [Google]
No..jpg
72KB, 1080x728px
>>17604701
Why do you even care
>>
>>17604619
Hi there!

Tarot please?
Eleanor
Female
Gemini
Looking a little healthier, brown hair with highlights, light eyes, average height, slender hands with long fingers (I don't know i'm terrible at describing myself lol)
Britbong

>Love yourself and everything else falls into line, you really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world

General please?
>>
>>17604703
why does he do it when others don't do this kind of stuff
it's a divination thread on 4chan of all the places
did people forget about keeping real lives separate from internet, especially where anonymity is upheld and respected?
>>
>>17604619
I-Ching
Vince
Male
Leo (horse in Chinese)
I like to sit outside and feel the Sun's light on my face.
Central Europe
I look at challenges as opportunities to get to know, understand and expand my boundaries.
I'm in this stagnating state at my job. It's kinda frustrating and depressing and the lack of tasks makes me feel worthless. I would like to know what future does my carrier hold, and if this idle state will end soon.
>>
>>17604711
You literally know two things,

What his upper face looks like in an insanely bright lighting, and what he sounds like, as far as I'm concerned, you'll have a hard time figuring out who he is with just that info, this is the internet, and 4chan of all places promotes and upholds freedom to post whatever the fuck you want :D
>>
>>17604619
Hi, I'd like a scry please!

>Jack
>Male
>20
>Gemini
>Brown hair, hazel-ish eyes
>New Zealand
>I like your hair.

My query is what is this spiritual entity's intentions with me? He is known as A.
>>
>>17604721
actually he has posted different images of himself many times
also if someone looked at archives, there's his name
someone even tracked him down based on the images alone

this kind of posting is not related to the content of the thread
i mean people post their information and that's their deal, but only when it's asked for
>>
>>17604687
Something that was close to spot on, especially with the idea of a slow progress, which is happening already. Had not doubts about you. You might see me another time soon. Thank you!
>>
>>17604619

Zeznik
Male
DOB: 10/14/95
Libra
Tall
East Coast (US)

Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
>>
my penis hurts wehn i pee why
>>
>>17604726
Al right well, taking all that into account, why do you care??
>>
>>17604736
i don't care if he posts that shit, i care because it's not related to the topic of this thread
this thread is for readings and receiving them, learning from each other and spreading the few tidbits of knowledge on divination, not for this kind of nonsense
post this stuff on the IRC where the conversation is 100% unrelated to anything going on in the thread and circlejerk and attention whore there
i find it very attention seeking if you post your face as OP image on a popular thread
>>
>>17604664
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Cv2jpEzciI
>>
>>17604736
because this is /div/ination general, not /soc/

on that note, here you go, Chiron: >>>/soc/vocaroo
>>
>>17604701
It's cropped. It's filtered. It's OC. It contains the static I scry with. Therefore it's also related.

>>17604711
>others don't do this kind of stuff
Everyone should be the same? No one should ever experiment or push the envelope? Topkek.

>>17604726
>actually he has posted different images of himself many times
At first I posted one picture of a Halloween costume relevant to a user's post. It was reverse image searched and someone else began posting my pictures. Rather than seem freaked out about it, I decided to roll with it and post a couple more like I was cool with it. It was well-received, so I posted a couple more. Then someone complained, so I backed off. I'm willing to meet you half-way. Are you? If not, then who is being the unreasonable one?

Anyway, that's the true story of how it happened, so stop making drama out of nothing. THAT is attention-seeking if I've ever seen it! Lol. Whereas the reason that I am here is to give attention to and try to help others. Pump your brakes and correct your mistakes.

>also if someone looked at archives, there's his name
Before I ever posted as a reader, I posted as a querent. Many readers ask for your first name, so I posted mine with a query. Then I started reading in the same thread, so those people knew it was me. That's why I'm "onymous". "Onymous" is the opposite of "Anonymous". It means that I am known. It's kind of the whole point of the name. I'm sorry that you completely missed that point.

>someone even tracked him down based on the images alone
No, someone tracked down my other images in the gallery based on the one image. That is all.

You have created/posted WAY MORE content NOT related to this thread than I have, and I have created/posted WAY MORE content that IS related to this thread. Your point is invalid.

I read for free. Deal with a pic.

tl;dr:
Get your facts straight before spouting off at the mouth so profusely and making yourself look like any more of a fool than you already have.
>>
>>17604749
You're wasting your time being a negative, judgmental, antagonistic stick-in-the-mud on an internet message board...

...and you're wasting mine and everyone else's time reading and replying to your posts when I could be providing them with what helpful insights/advice I can offer that the people in this thread came here asking for.
>>
>>17604739
>i don't care if he posts that shit, i care because it's not related to the topic of this thread
Image contains scrying static. It IS related to the topic of this thread. Very much.

>this thread is for readings and receiving them, learning from each other and spreading the few tidbits of knowledge on divination, not for this kind of nonsense
Am I not giving readings to EVERYONE who asks for one? Is it instead a place for your kind of nonsense that you persist in?
>>
>>17604749
The content of my recordings would be as irrelevant to that thread as your post is to this one.
>>
>>17604732
>my penis hurts wehn i pee why
Because you need to see a doctor. Seek professional medical attention immediately!
>>
>>17604701
>>17604711
>>17604726
>>17604739

>>17604790
>>
>>17604705
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Rfw8XcSMBL
>>
>>17604727
I'm glad to hear the reading served you well! Thank you, my friend! :) You're very welcome!
>>
>>17604619
Morgan's
Tony
Male
Pisces
Black hair, brown eyes, a little above average height.
East coast of America
Find the positive side of anything life throws at you.
General reading of the future i guess.
>>
>>17604671
>>17604678

>Skipped
>>
>>17604619
Tarot
Shadescapade
Aquarius
Runner's body with curly hair
US

Is there anythinf/anyone I should be focusing on before I move this year? I'm going to start studying for the LSAT but friends say I should try bars and such but I do not enjoy drinking or talking to drunk people (I have always put up a facade but no more).
>>
>>17604716
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0nrVLkaYI1c
>>
>>17604852
Don't worry! I will get them!
I tend to answer my text response posts first because they are quicker than the ones I respond to with Vocaroo recordings. Then I go back and answer the other ones. Also: sometimes I just skip around the thread and answer out-of-order until I get enough energy for certain queries -- but generally, I do try to work top-to-bottom overall.
>>
>>17604780
your face is still there, even if it's filtered. and just because it has static in it doesn't mean it's relevant. half of your face covers the entire screen in the first place
you're still an attention whore that could have picked any other image. it could be something else than one that has your face in it

it's not the matter of everyone being the same, you can build an identity in here and still keep it semi-anonymous
you're frankly the only one who has decided to post your image several times, in one way or another, including both uncropped and cropped in the OP

it wasn't just someone that just complained, quite a lot of people did. and are you really sure it was related in any way? i still cannot comprehend the density and the largeness of the ego that you have by continuing to post your face several times, even if you were called out on not doing so
any relatively sane person would have not posted their face repeatedly, especially when there is a large risk of being reverse imaged and stalked, which has happened to you

the name does not matter to me, and neither i have missed the point. you can have that, but the only problem i see is the fact that you start attaching real life information and most importantly, actual identity to it. on a supposedly anonymous board where anonymity is welcomed and supported

you seem to assume that i am not a reader and that i have not contributed already, perhaps in the previous thread more so. and really, my point is already considered invalid? on what grounds?

everyone here does, but it doesn't mean it's an excuse for you to act like a fool and shove pictures of your face into everyone else.

do not assume i undermine your ability to help people in this thread, that one is obviously a morally good thing and nothing to be judged about, but there is simply a problem of having your own ego and identity within the boundaries of anonymity. there is just that one problem that i have. but i know you won't even care.
>>
Thank you for your reading and for your kind words! I must say you've really captured bot the essence and the details of this sutiation. I know that this is not /adv/, but I'm glad you've shared your basic experience with me regarding this situation besides the reading.

Usually when I ask for a reading, I always got this tingling or vibrating feeling in my head. It was quite interesting, because this time it lasted longer than in the other cases, but I knew when the feeling ended, that you'll post my reading in any second, and you did. So once again: I really appriciate that you've put so much effort and time into this. Best wishes to you and to your beloved ones.
>>
>>17604915
>>17604871
Meant for this.
>>
>>17604619
No preference
Mono
Male
Cancer
Tall, black hair, brown eyes, athletic, red glasses
West Coast United States
Remember, you are so much more than you've become.
May I ask you to give me a love reading?
>>
>>17604905
tl;dr

Can you just fuck off? you're ruining the thread, I'm going to keep this simple, on behalf of chiro and everyone trying to partake in this thread, just stop. legit, no one cares about what you have to say.
>>
>>17604671
>>17604681
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0NPGKxQsBLj
>>
>>17604905
Lol. Wall of text. Just more of your shit. Unread.

You = Pignored
>>
>>17604619
>>17604934
This
It's literally just a picture of someone's face, who cares what could come of it and if it belongs here or not , as long as the actual content isn't op shitposting and there's actually relevant text going on what's the fucking issue. Literally no one Gives a shit about these pictures except you.
>>
>>17604915
>>17604917
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ePfoNhtJx4
>>
>>17604905
Would you kindly fuck off?
>>
>>17604678
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0vwKuKUjRsX
>>
>>17604724
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0u8GkOFzP3a
>>
>>17605019
Well said, and well guessed (ADF) I probably should've elaborated on that, but yes regardless I really enjoyed that reading, thanks a ton, Chiro
>>
File: photo.jpg (48KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
48KB, 512x512px
>>17604726

(Don't be this guy.)
>>
>>17605069
I'm glad the reading served you well! You're very welcome!
>>
Lurkin', may contribute later.

>name
>question
>no love shit

Line starts here, if anyone is interested. I'll be going pretty slow though.
>>
>tfw divination thread has turned into "chironymous attentionwhores" with vocaroos, shit readings and selfies over the last weeks
>>
>>17604731
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0DB4EpX3rC6
>>
>>17605105
You sure are reading a bit much into this that isn't there. He gave me an excellent reading the other day, and there were no pictures of him in that thread, and in this thread there is only half a picture of him and a device for scrying. I don't see what the big deal is... just an excuse for more posts from people complaining so that they get attention and don't feel left out. Real quality contribution on your part.
>>
File: 1460056588546.jpg (44KB, 315x500px) Image search: [Google]
1460056588546.jpg
44KB, 315x500px
>>17604840
Thank you, that was very pleasant - you have a nice friendly voice and I found it very uplifting and I couldn't help myself but smile. Have a wonderful day!
>>
>>17605144
I hope that makes sense. Haha
>>
>>17604854
In mythology, Orion was Chiron's best friend!

And I've always had an affinity to the constellation!

Good to have you in the thread! :D
>>
>>17604617
>wake up
>see this
Chiro, I called you a nice dude the first time I met you, and I meant it. Your ego has gotten way the fuck out of control, though. You do well by reading for others, but you need to keep that ego of yours in check, son.

And don't accuse me of not contributing; I've been reading here for over a year.
>>
>>17605149
Thanks!
>>
>>17605144
You're very welcome! I'm glad you found it to be so pleasant and uplifting! Thank you! May you have a wonderful day as well! :)
>>
I've been complaining high and down how this stuff is near neigh paranormal. Heads up fellow yugioh effect readers. It's highly paranormal now how people defend the highest narcissistic being in here.
>>
>>17604619
*Morgan's
*Edwin
*Aries
*Brown eyes/Black hair, very curious
*Eastern US
*Any day can be a beautiful one if you look closer.

General reading or if not possible heres a question. Will i find success in my future endeavors/school?
>>
>>17605104
Michel
How's it going with my life at the moment, am I on the right path? Can the cards give me advices?
>>
>>17605153
I'm sure I found you to be a nice and reasonable person yourself when I first met you, and I meant it as well! Automatically and wrongfully assuming that this is about ego is a very concerning/disconcerting knee-jerk reaction to have. I'm just tired of posting the same handful of relevant OP images over and over again or trying to hunt for more, so I made relevant OC (relevant because it contains the static on the television set I use for scrying), and I cropped a good portion of my face out of the image and even obscured the coloration of my face in Photoshop. You need to keep your assumptions in check daddio.

>And don't accuse me of not contributing; I've been reading here for over a year.
Then don't accuse me of things either!

I hope that if I haven't convinced you to at least meet me half-way on this that we can simply agree to disagree and continue being nice dudes to each other.
>>
>>17605159
>>
>>17605159
>assuming
>>
>>17605185
I don't use cards, just know that.
>>
>>17605147
Haha, it did! No worries! :)
>>
>>17605104
Stefan
will something worthy of saying will happen to me next month?
>>
>>17605208
I don't see anything man, other than a bunch of tests being passed for work/school.
>>
>>17605223
good, thanks
>>
>>17604850
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0PRw0cHayXH
>>
>>17605200
Alright thats no problem.
>>
>>17604617
>not posting pic related as OP
>>
>>17604924
http://vocaroo.com/i/s04yqN6pmoCy
>>
>>17604924

Woops!

>>17605289

was meant for:

>>17604854
>>
>>17605284
Oh man. Happy Birthday, based fürher.

And Happy Holiday to my green friends! 450 glaze it!
>>
>>17605241
You're on the "right" path, but you're starting to slow down, and get discontent with it. It's ok to switch paths for a bit and try new things. You're so sucked up into "Ok I do this, just like this. Then this. Then this." that your life has become too methodical, and living feels like a chore.

Mix it up. Try new paths, because if you get too bored or too disgruntled with the "right" one, and never get to the end of it, what's the point? There are many right paths. And taking different ones every so often is what is needed for some people.

It doesn't have to be extreme, you don't have to quit your job and stuff. But making time to learn/do new things will make a world of difference.

You're also a bit lacking in term of taking care of yourself. Try to get healthier. If walking up a flight of stairs is hard for you right now, it's time to fix that. Get strong. Get smart.
>>
>>17605104
Call me E
How's my money looking?
>>
>>17605104
>Jani
>Am I ever going to move to NY in my lifetime?
>>
>>17605317
You'll have more than I have. Which still isn't a lot, but you'll be budgeting a bit better, and have some extra cash to save.

My advice, and take this with a grain of salt, is to start looking at your credit, and possibly using credit cards (smartly) to help you track your money expenditure.

Just be smart about it and you'll be good. Your main issues has been keeping track of what you spend. Get hold of that, and you'll be great!
>>
>>17604619
Hello chiron, its me again, the guy with a toxic love for a woman who already has a boyfriend

I-Ching this time
Miguel Angel
Male
Cancer
tall plump guy with messy hair, brown eyes... snetimental..
colima, mexico
we are responsible of our own happines, love yourself...

well, things are.. really bad right now, i kind of exploded and told her stuff because of something that happened and well.. how are things looking for us?.. she's a Scorpio 24 years old, dunno if that information is helpulf
>>
>>17605104
Why don't you like love "shit"?
>>
>>17604924
Okay, here's YOUR link:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1fTYFhagPoI

Sorry about that!
>>
>>17601695
Still want this read, Feyarson? It's for an established relationship, right?
>>
File: 6milliondreams.png (452KB, 900x544px) Image search: [Google]
6milliondreams.png
452KB, 900x544px
>>17605284
happy birthday hitler-chan
>>
>>17605104
Bea
Can I ever expect to talk to T again? We used to be friends but we had a falling out. If so when?
>>
>>17605358
Ayy Jn you doing readings?
>>
>>17605374
Not yet, but I may do so in a few hours.
>>
Chironymous what is the weirdest thing you have seen scrying?
>>
>>17605397
My sickness lol. Just kidding :P
>>
>>17605337
It gets really fucking depressing, and it's hard for me to do in general because it involves two people, or more every time.

>>17605365
I'd say so. It will be a few months, so I'd suspect late fall/winter to be the time you guys make-up.
>>
>>17605404
Hey Orion you skipped me, bro. Was there something wrong with my query?
>>17605332
>>
>>17605104
eve
anything interesting happening next month? is my social life gonna get better?
>>
>>17605411
No, I left to go get lunch.

I think so. Its sort of a really hard question because of how far in the future it may happen. But, you want to go bad enough now, so I don't see what can stop you later when you are less of a NEET. No offense. We're all NEET here.
>>
>>17605413
More of the same until the end of the month. June is going to be...different. Good or bad, I can't say. But you'll meet new people, and feel no need to distance yourself from them like you've had to do to others for various reasons.
>>
>>17605164
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1RkljFcZ3MP
>>
>>17605420
wow thank you Orion I hope so. can you please tell me how these friends look so I know who to approach?
>>
>>17605104
Melissa
I've got a bit of a situation on hand, and I'm not sure if I should do anything about it now or whether I should wait until a few months time. Which would you see to be more preferable; right now to next month, or in a few months time?
Thank you.
>>
>>17605436
Nope. I cannot. Rather...I don't have time.
>>
>>17605237
Thanks! And no don't worry about the scry, I'm actually have no idea what that is but I can say you've got me really interested in deviations. Maybe someday I'll be able to give my own readings too.
>>
>>17605397
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0t260Gu08ha
>>
>>17605444
You're very welcome! Thank you! I'm glad the reading helped you to become interested in divination! Best of luck in your pursuits! :D
>>
>>17605350
Thank you, man! This resonates with me on many levels. I appreciate you taking the time to do this.
>>
>>17604619
eve
f
think positive you are a nice person
wacky scry
what do you see happening may/june?
>>
hi anyone doing readings? i need to know a few things, if anyone pls tell me what data you need, thanks guys
>>
>>17605427
Wow! You have an amazing way with words and everything you said was so insightful. I just wanted to thank you for taking time out of your day for me and being so thorough and helpful with this reading, it really flipped a switch in my head. THANKS!
>>
>>17605333
Nice trips. It's funny you should compare us, because I have it understood that we work in similar industries. That's a good suggestion with the cards, by the way. I've been wanting to get another one specifically for my business expenses.

Thanks, have a good one.
>>
>>17605334
http://vocaroo.com/i/s07KkMWSJiyl
>>
>>17605401
Lol, Discordia! :p I actually went ahead and explained scrying your illness to them in my Vocaroo answer to their post!
>>
>>17605476
You're very welcome! I'm glad the reading resonated with you on many levels! Thank you! I appreciate you, my friend!
>>
File: 1367308257050.gif (2MB, 310x179px) Image search: [Google]
1367308257050.gif
2MB, 310x179px
Any readers on right now that are willing to do a reading.
>>
>>17605547
haha <3
>>
File: 06.png (1MB, 600x1054px) Image search: [Google]
06.png
1MB, 600x1054px
How do, /div/?

I'm offering two scries for now. I require a name/alias you identify with, your gender, and a query you'd like answered.

Sorry, but I'm not scrying physical appearances today.
>so don't ask me how your next partner looks like.
>>
>>17605601
Orion

Male

Will I pass my upcoming test?
>>
>>17605601
Asriel
Male
There is a dagger and there is a spear. What can you see from those two?
>>
>>17605601
Cara/Discord/Carabear
Female
I am currently stuck, spiritually and declining a bit mentally and physically. I have an idea of what it could be and wondering if you could scry to see the blockage or what's going on with me. Choose me as a low priority though :D
>>
>>17605601
Luke
Male
How will things work out with the current girl im trying to date?
>>
>>17605539
thank you chiron, sorry for being kind of vague with the information but its kind of.. uncomfortable to say it... her boyfriend saw the messages we sent each other and well, they spend almost a day talking about it.. they didnt broke up and well she didnt really wanted to talk about it and i respected that but the following days... i saw them more close than ever so.. i felt betrayed, i felt many other things and well, i exploded, told her she just used me to improve their relationship and stuff, she just apologized and told me that it wasnt like that but i was really mad and well, i told her i had enough and left, and as you can see i deeply regret all of that.. oh well

thanks for the advice, i'll try my best to get better, to improve myself, best wishes to you too my friend.
>>
File: apk381.jpg (386KB, 1176x1500px) Image search: [Google]
apk381.jpg
386KB, 1176x1500px
>>17605604
Two orbs.

The first orb showed me a yellow cone. I took a peek inside the cone and saw a piece of paper with some writings I couldn't make out in red ink. The imagery from the second orb was ...weird. I saw a hooded figure with a big stomach, seemingly looking pregnant, looking over a man sitting for a test. The room they were in looked old, resembling a classroom from the 80's/90's. I saw the man scribbling a little anxiously, and the hooded figure continuing watching over him. He seem to be calmed with the figure's presence, hmm.

I'd say there's going to be a calming influence on you from somebody; an entity, a significant other, crush, parent, whatever. This influence will make sure you are fine, so.. I'd say you will do fine.
>>
>>17605656
Oddly enough, my gf is pregnant. She does have a way of keeping me from freaking out, on the rare occasions that it can happen.

And the idea of me being a dad has sort of kept me focused and less nervous about the tests.
>>
>>17604619
Bubs
Male
Aries
Fair skin with red hair
Canada
Spring is here and I'm lovin it
Got a lot goin on so I would just like maybe a general reading
Also I Ching
>>
>>17605483
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1uwvLG8n8UN
>>
>>17605514
Thank you so much! That's such a nice thing to say! :) I'm glad you found the reading to be insightful and that it served you well! You're very welcome, my friend! It was my pleasure! And saying that it really flipped a switch in your head is such an awesome thing for me to hear! Happy to have helped!
>>
>>17605575
<3
>>
File: t84ka.jpg (47KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
t84ka.jpg
47KB, 640x361px
>>17605607
...seven orbs.

The first orb showed me a spear in the form of the rune Tiwaz. Drenched in blood and looking quite ..weary. I think it's been freshly used in battle. The second and third orb floated to me at once, but didn't show me any imagery. I heard a soft, deep voice spoke: "Danger", it said. The fourth orb showed a scene of some battle happening. The sky was a bright orange dusk; the ground was all sand; there were men charging at each other; and the air reeks of blood. As far as I could tell, there were two sides of the battle: men on white horses, and men on black horses. The latter seemed weird; I don't think they're human. More of some sort of ...alien.

The fifth orb floated to me, and continued on the visions of the fourth. At this point, I felt as though everything is being fed to me in a chronological order; the main theme is a battle, or rather, a war. I focused in on the alien-ish looking persons on black horses. They had brown skin, and two horns extending from their forehead. Blue piercing eyes with a deep hatred at me, I think. Lips were tightly sealed. For the men on white horse, they looked like normal humans. Most of them with a brown long beard extending down their neck. Nothing special or unique about them, it seems.

This battle continued on for as long as I focused. There was no end to this, so I shifted to the sixth and seventh orb. They didn't show any imagery, but again, spoke to me. "The road to peace is war", it said in the same deep and soft voice. I honed in on this, and heard one more: "Win at all costs, you must".

I decided to cast some runes on this: Eihwaz, Nauthiz, Tiwaz merkstave. There's some ..injustice going on here, and it seems that this will be resolved in the form of a battle/war soon. There's a dire need for you to get stronger and more stable to prepare for this, as the runes Eihwaz and Nauthiz shows us. For the projected outcome of this, I casted the rune Sowilo for you. You're going to be fine.
>>
>>17605775
Ho hoo, and you're two off from a wondrous 777. Thank you, my friend; that was appreciated as it usually is.

I'll get ready, and if nothing does come in the end, I will be prepared for something that may come. It always does.
>>
>>17605601
Jackass
Male
Am I going to be able to get clients soon?
>>
File: 112123123.jpg (239KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
112123123.jpg
239KB, 1920x1080px
New reader on the block. i don't use any evil shit just a standard deck of playing cards with the joker that I have blessed with my positive energy and love. If you want a reading you must:
>give me permission to read you (nothing malicious just need to be able to tap into you and tap out)
>state you live in
>any other information you think is relevant
>query
>>
>>17605894
Please read, you got permission.
Ontario.
Really angry over the last couple of weeks for some reason. Can't stop being angry at everything.
Am I really going to make a go of this?
>>
File: zcqmv.jpg (142KB, 1111x719px) Image search: [Google]
zcqmv.jpg
142KB, 1111x719px
>>17605610
Two orbs.

The first one showed me an ocean with green, putrid water. Waves. The second orb started floating to me while the waves were forming. Chaotic waves. From there I see a women with brown hair being dropped into the ocean from midair. She was struggling to swim ashore, but there was none and she couldn't see due to her panicking. The entire landscape was an ocean, with no shore or anything in sight. The vastness of it, and the women struggling to set free; seemingly tragic.

I cast three runes on this: Jera merkstave, Hagalaz, Uruz merkstave. There seems to be a lot of uncontrollable forces in here, mainly to do with your environment in general and it's already slowly sapping away your physical strength. Your physical health seems to be affected here more, I think. This seems to be rather.. two-fold. First, you're affected by your environment; and second, your health affects your environment. In order the break the cycle here, I'd suggest focusing on /yourself/ first.

Whatever you're doing, you need to stop and take a break.
>>
>>17605750
thank you. i will follow your advice. i am always tired which might be why you were yawning sorry. if its not too much could you try wacky scry for same question but for the realm of romance? thanks again.
>>
>>17605637
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Sc5kRaSE2A
>>
>>17605894
Welcome, Gambit!

I grew up on X-Men comics, animation, and movies, so I like the name!
>>
File: 2000px-French_suits.svg.png (91KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-French_suits.svg.png
91KB, 2000x2000px
>>17605901
I pulled:
>9 of spades
Bad luck in all things. Depression and low energy. Destruction, deaths. Extreme anxiety.
>Queen of hearts
A kindly fair-haired woman.
>Jack of clubs
A reliable friend. A dark-haired youth. most like you though

Further meaning:
>2 of diamonds
A serious love affair, resulting in a marriage or interfering with one depending on surrounding cards. Business partnership.

I'm going to assume you are talking about some kind of relationship with the jack and queen appearing. You will have a go at it but be careful people are going to disapprove. its your job to not let them get to you and most importantly to not let yourself get the best of you.
>>
>>17605894
>read me, feel free :)
>London, (UK not Canada)
>Starting uni after summer
>Where do you see my love life headed?
>>
File: 1354972529667.gif (412KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1354972529667.gif
412KB, 320x240px
>>17604619
Morgan's Tarot
Piro
Male
Cancer
Blue eyes, brown hair, varying personallity
Bulgaria
>this pic
Love reading
>>
>>17606000
I understand why you'd say that but it's actually concern about a business.
>>
>>17605905
You're welcome! I'm sorry that I've powered down my CRT and am letting my eyes taking a bit of a scrying break after that reading! But I will tell you this -- during the reading I was under the impression that the realm I was scrying WAS the realm of romance -- and a lot of what I said pertained to that!
>>
>>17605894
You have the permission
Europe
Strange feel of apathy for 2 weeks
General reading
>>
File: dream.png (20KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
dream.png
20KB, 819x460px
>>17605894
I give you permission.
Central Europe.
Feeling of being stuck in life.
When circumstances in my internal and external life will allow me for expansion?
>>
>>17605894
I give you permission
Pennsylvania
I feel like I'm running out of time.
General/Romance
>>
I'd like to practice some tasseomancy. For now I'll start off by doing one reading, if that goes well I'll do more. If you're interested I'll need you to properly prepare a cup of tea leaves or coffee grounds and post a clear picture, along with your query and perhaps gender.

I'll check back in awhile to see if I have any responses.
>>
>>17605894
I give you permission.
Georgia
Summer is coming soon
Query: anything I should know?
>>
>>17605748
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Ag5X7xACj6
>>
>>17606013
did gambit bail on us because of this?
>>
>>17605903
That's just it, all I am doing is trying to raise this kidnado and take care of our household currently. It is a vicious little circle that I am currently living in. Although, it has gotten worse more recently. Funny you talk of water when we live in between two bodies of water on like this island thing, brain isn't functioning enough for correct terms. But also what I found odd was that when you posted this, I was putting my kid down for a nap and two times it felt like I couldn't breathe or a drowning feeling that made me jump up and then I heard drumming in my ear haha. ughhh. Thank you, Siegrain.
>>
>>17606008
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0N003r6HTWO
>>
>>17606107
I love it. Thank you for the positive energy. I think it's awesome we have the same nickname too. I have lots to think anout
>>
>>17605949
yeah.. thanks man, i'm really broken right now but i'll try my best, thank you, best of wishes.
>>
>>17606079
Hmm, looks like no one is biting. I'll try again another day, I guess.
>>
>>17605894
I give you permission
Connecticut
Is tomorrow's job gonna go smoothly? Is it going to pay well?
>>
File: 1264688287737.gif (2MB, 390x323px) Image search: [Google]
1264688287737.gif
2MB, 390x323px
>>17606258
Thank you for this reading!
Somehow you managed to read me better than most of the people that see me daily and so on.
Just a side question if you please. From the way you said certain things am I correct to guess you saw certaings things that you did not mention? Sorry If I'm wrong but It's kinda proffesional habit to read people from the way they speak, move, look around and so on.
>>
23 M Scorpio

I keep seeing messages or signs... What are they telling me to do?
>>
>>17606288
I'm so glad! You're very welcome! Haha, yeah, great to meet another Bubs! Best wishes with your thinking!
>>
>>17606300
You're welcome. Things will get easier and better! Best wishes!
>>
>>17606412
You're welcome!
I'm glad I got properly tuned in on your energy!
Haha, it's interesting that you picked up on that! That was just me getting distracted or otherwise losing my train of thought. I noticed the changes in my speech and how it sounded as well, but I'm pretty sure that what you're referring to was only a bit of fatigue kicking in after starting the thread more than 12 hours before that, lol. Still, good ear, my friend! :)
>>
>>17604619
>scry
>Nina
>20
>Leo
>notyerordinaryginger
>Everyone seems to love you. I will too.
>how's my love life looking for the rest of spring?
>>
OP is a massive faggot. I have been on 4chan for a long time and have browsed many boards, but you really take the cake on massive attention whore. Why don't you go make a Facebook account and start doing your "readings" there. I just opened up one of those files you call a read and go damn it sounds like you never had a father figure or actual job in your entire life. Why the serious fuck are you on 4chan.
>>
File: image.jpg (1020KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1020KB, 3264x2448px
>>17606079
Female. I find myself having a lot of free time and I'm wondering what I can do to feel more productive and happy?
>>
File: eat shit.png (120KB, 468x422px) Image search: [Google]
eat shit.png
120KB, 468x422px
>>17606598
The real question is, why do you care so much?
>>
>>17604619
Whatever you feel fits better.
Kuba
Male
Capricorn
Brown hair, dark brown eyes with a bit of green, long fingers (yeah long finger guy here again)
Hey buddy! Hope you're doing well lately, if not I'ma make sure to send you some of this dank energy.
I've got a love question for you once again, my female friend just split up with her long distance boyfriend and not a long time ago I've got a reading that told me about a friends with benefits relationship with someone that just had their heart broken or something like this. Basically I'm asking you to see what's there for me and this girl and is the fwb thing going to happen, would appreciate a scry.
Thank you and sorry for any mistakes or nonsense that I wrote, it's late around here and English is not my mother tongue.
>>
>>17606580
>Leo
Dat fire energy.
>notyerordinaryginger
Nice.
>Everyone seems to love you. I will too.
Kek. Thanks.
>scry
Sorry, I'm all scried out for the day from someone's crazy reading earlier!

Another type of reading I could do for you instead this eve?
>>
>>17605894
I give you permission
Pennsylvania
Query: General reading please
>>
>>17606627
Because it's 4chan and I reserve the right to slander people anonymously. Clearly quite a few people in this thread think the same way. Why come to 4chan if you aren't going to be anonymous and hide your identity.
>>
File: Hype.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Hype.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>17604619
Morgans Tarot
Luke
Male
Capricorn
Brown short hair with sideburns, weird bump near the top of my nose, blue eyes, slightly bushy eyebrows
Scotland
"What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies."
You might remember me from a few nights ago haha, you did a scry and a tarot reading for me. Just wondering if you could do another but for how this relationship between me and this half asian girl will go? I can provide more details on the girl if that will help, thanks!
>>
>>17606642
Iching please ;)
>>
>>17606598
My sides.

>I have been on 4chan for a long time and have browsed many boards
Lurk moar, newfag.

>attention whore / Facebook
I've never had a Facebook account in my life, and I'm not about to start now. Some attention whore I am. What's it like not having a leg to stand on?

>Why are you on 4chan
Because lurking the chan has entertained me on and off for a decade, and I finally found something worth posting about.
Why are you on 4chan?

I'm sorry for your angst and edginess. Did your father beat you? Did you not get enough love? :(
>>
>>17605672
I suppose that's where the calming influence comes from, then. Thanks for the feedback, and good luck with the test.

>>17605848
No worries.

>>17606140
No worries, mate. Try not to be too overwhelmed; take a break or two whenever you need it.

>>17605613
You / Her / Union Significator: The Hanged Man / The Emperor / The World
Forces in Favor / How to Exploit: The Hermit / 6 of Wands
Forces Against / How to Overcome: King of Swords / 8 of Cups
Projected Outcome: Queen of Wands

Lel, mate.

I don't think this chick is one you want to date; her nature just doesn't play all that well with yours. You two are on different ends of the spectrum-- you're the socially awkward kind and she's the outgoing kind. I'd suggest moving on from her, as the projected outcome doesn't look good for you. But if you want to turn this in your favor, approach this with some logic and rationality; keep a distance from her, do your own shit, and don't become too much of a pushover.

To be really straightforward here: you're going to get crushed because you're too much of a beta for her.

>>17605887
Three cards: 3 of Swords, Ace of Swords, Death. Recovering from some heartbreak and focusing on work, are you? There's bound to be some eventual change soon in your situation; a turning point for your life driven by a clarity of your own mentality. A shift in perspective, so to speak. I'd say it all looks good for you. Answering your query directly: Yes.
>>
What's going on here
>>
>>17606684
Are you doing more siegrain?
>>
File: Suicide mission.jpg (77KB, 620x781px) Image search: [Google]
Suicide mission.jpg
77KB, 620x781px
>>17606684
Thanks for the reading man, I can see what you mean by that, in all honesty, I think I'm going to give this a shot. I'll take your advice though, I've always been a bit of a pushover.
>>
>>17606679
Damn dude if you were anonymous I'd honestly think you were a teenage girl.
>>
File: Salt-014.jpg (401KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Salt-014.jpg
401KB, 2560x1536px
>>17606714
>>
>>17606598
Doesn't play well with others
>>
>>17606684
Could you give me a reading please
>>
I'm game for a midnight reading, let's hear it.
>>
>>17606714

Shows how little you know about women!
>>
File: Chinesus Say.jpg (842KB, 1555x2830px) Image search: [Google]
Chinesus Say.jpg
842KB, 1555x2830px
>>17606432
>I keep seeing messages or signs... What are they telling me to do?

Laundry!

At my laundromat and restaurant! Oh, herro, prease!

I take both you food order and you query, and that get you a Misfortune Cookie reading. OK, you go ahead now, and you say you order and query, and I give it to you real good, OK?
>>
>>17606710
No worries. Good luck, mate; you're gonna need lots of it.

>>17606702
>>17606724
Apologies, but I can't right now. Maybe in a little bit after some more coffee.
>>
>>17606764
No worries, I be hanging around in case you do
>>
>>17606764
Hold on a minute, you're getting me all anxious now haha, how bad exactly will it get?
>>
>>17606648
>I reserve the right to slander people anonymously
So do I, you DOUBLE NIGGER.

But seriously, the site has the option built into it to be less than fully anonymous by design. A name and image file allow a reader's posts to stand out from all the querents addressing him or her. With name/image comes personality. The system allows the user to do all of that. Suck it up, crybaby.
>>
>>17606779
I don't think there is any way I could phrase this any better:
>To be really straightforward here: you're going to get crushed because you're too much of a beta for her.

Sorry, but I don't think you have a real shot here. You can still try, but the entire spread is screaming that she's fire while you're a piece of paper. Eventually, you're going to get burned here.
>>
>>17606796
I don't want to sound desperate or anything, but are there any specific details or anything you can give me? I thought everything was going fine in all honesty, but I'm easily worried so this has got my nerves up haha
>>
>>17606741

Lmao
>>
>>17606580
>>17606642
>>17606668
>>17606598
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ajZubuV09f
>>
>>17606800
I suppose I'll focus on this two bits:
>Forces in Favor / How to Exploit: The Hermit / 6 of Wands
>Forces Against / How to Overcome: King of Swords / 8 of Cups

You're clinging on too much on her, and the way to overcome that is to stop doing so. The Hermit in your favor tells us you should just do your own thing instead of trying to impress her. You should try to rein in your apparent interest in her if she knows it, and just keep going with whatever you're doing in your life. By doing this, 1) you prevent yourself from spilling too much spaghetti, 2) you can try to keep her interested in whatever you're doing, and 3) this allows her to build / develop an interest in you slowly over time.

There's something else to be said here about this spread: I think instead of telling her outright that you like her, you should tell her what you like about her slowly over time (within the right context). Stoke her interest, then keep the fire burning slowly and steadily.

Simply, don't try too hard over here. Sometimes the best course of action is inaction.
>>
>>17606741
Lemon chicken
Future reading
>>
>>17606818
>*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching
wat
>*Name/nickname
Preloq
>*Gender
M
>*Age
>*Sign
Gemini
>*Description of yourself
straight white priviliged male
>*Location-ish
yurop
>***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
So I sit here and meditate, should I shit or should I masturbate.
>*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
wat do and why
>>
>>17606822
Thanks a huge amount man, that's really great advice. How would you suggest I tell her slowly over time? I've never really done anything like that before to be honest....

Thanks again, not many people would take time out of their day to help a random stranger on the internet.
>>
>>17606824
OK, I cook so nice for you.

You fuck up real bad under hood of car. Battery acid get in you eye. You stumble into road and are made into street pizza by Mack truck full of poultry. You die, nobody sad.

Next order prease?
>>
>>17606800
Oh poor hanged man
>>
>>17606838
No worries.

>How would you suggest I tell her slowly over time?
Eh.. I'm not one to ask for love advice; I can only tell you what I see in the cards. Apologies, I don't think I can help you out on this part.
>>
>>17606867
No worries, you've already done more than enough for me. I really appreciate you doing this, I'll take your advice into definite consideration and try to become more alpha. Thanks a lot.
>>
>>17606835
http://vocaroo.com/i/s19agrTEgXju
>>
>>17606904
Thanks for your time dude, you made me spray my beer over the screen at about 3 minutes in. That last part may have hinted at my gf getting pregghurs, so thanks for the heads up, I'll make sure to kick her down a flight of stairs [spoiler]accidentaly[/spoiler], live long and prosper psy-bro!
>>
>>17606875
You can give subtle hints and see how she responds. There are ways to flirt and there are ways to tell if someone is interested. Look up pupil dialation etc.
>>
>>17606988
Thanks for the help, but I'm probably too stupid to do any cool smart stuff like that, I could try, but I'd honestly probably just make myself look a fool haha
>>
>>17606741

Ok, ok, I'll bite.

Mongolian Beef
General reading or, main focus I should have
>>
>>17606998
Your order has been delayed!

Not realizing you are a direct male-line descendant of Genghis Khan, you storm nervously off wondering why your brain is filled with a thousand hairy horsemen all shouting at you. Hallucinating, you find yourself in a yurt. You die alone in the desert of your hallucination.

Thank you come again!
>>
>>17607017

Sounds about right
>>
>>17607017
General tso
Doing something very illegal tomorrow, give me misfortune cookie plox
>>
>>17606956
You're very welcome! Lol, glad to hear it made you laugh! Haha, FALCON PUNCH! "My mind to your mind... my thoughts to your thoughts."
>>
>>17606993
I can help you. I'm a girl. Tell me how she acts around you. And tell me about her personality. Does she mention other guys to you? There's different types of girls. Some flirt for attention.
>>
>>17607033
OK, I get for you one order Genital Sore chicken.

You get arrest and touch in butt multible time in holding cell. Fill with regret and shame and fingers of stranger.

You want egg roll to plug you up if you too loose after?
>>
>>17605601
Elfie, female, should I continue chasing my crush or not?
>>
>>17606741
Sesame tofu
How can I make more money and improve my business this and next month?
>>
>>17605601
Grigor
Male
What's gonna happen with K and I??

Thanks
>>
>>17605894

Yep you can read
Indiana

Is my crush a lost cause, what can I do to get things moving?
>>
Ryan
Male
Aries

What's my future gonna be with current job ?

Thanks
>>
>>17607308
You order is one Open Sesame Toetag at the morgue:

You make many sales trip and almost meet you goal before you are shot to death outside Mr. Hooper's Store. They keep you body refrigerated in a drawer behind a neat little door until you family come identify you.

You side order of soup get cold. Grave misfortune.
>>
>>17605601

Jim
Male

Is it too late to reach the redhead girl? What else can I do?
>>
>>17607026
At Chinesus Clist and Hory Tlinity Lestaulant and Raundry, we always get you order right. Tell you friend!
>>
>>17606606
Excuse me for the delay. I had to leave the house for awhile and nobody had queried me and I honestly thought no one was going to. As for your reading:

>Fish
>Angel
>Rabbit
>Hermit
>Troll
>Rifle
>Feline

Hmm, the way I interpret this is to be successful and happy you will have to continue to roll with the punches for awhile until you receive some sort of insight, inspiration, or opportunity that will set you on course. Then you will feel more motivated, balanced, and aggressive towards achieving your goals.
Avoid placing yourself in solitude with the extra time you have as that will divert you from your normal temperament.

That was relatively easier than I expected so if anyone else is interested I have some free time and will be taking more queries. You can refer to my original post. >>17606079
>>
>>17607534
nvm
he came through
>>
* Any of those
*Joseph
*Cancer
*India
*What am i to do with my life?
>>
>>17604780
I want to see that images Onymous, I'm curious.
>>
>>17607484
are you still around?
>>
>>17607716
Haha, they're in the archive here:

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/chironymous/filter/text/

Be sure to completely disregard all the threads I read in and all the queries I answered, and only focus on the fraction of images I posted that contain any portion of my face.

I'd save you the trouble of the archive and just post the pictures here in the thread, but I wouldn't want to provoke another shitstorm of buttmad REEEEEE from "people" that only chicken nuggies could satiate.
>>
File: IMG_0096.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0096.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Hey fellas!
I'm gonna do 3 love reads.
Just got off work, kind of tired. I'll do my best.

Gimme your gender/pronoun of yourself and the person you're interested in and whether or not you're in a relationship.

Link a youtube url to a song that makes you feel good if you would please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsjYqm-2PDk
>>
>>17607873

do you do general love reads or does it have to be about a specific person?
>>
>>17607890
I find it easiest to be about a person. If someone wanted advice on their love life when they have no potential love interests then the best I can do is try to give them advice/perspective on what they could try doing to improve their chances of finding a bedmate. I don't really know how to interpret tarot to say if someone they've never met likes them or not. I feel that scrying is better for that.

IMO tarot seems best as a reflection of someones emotional state or their opinion of something/someone.
>>
>>17607873
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_jWHffIx5E
she interested in he
>>
>>17607873
"Pronoun"

Dude you're on fucking 4chan.
Please keep your 13-17 year old female social memes the fuck out.
>>
>>17607873
Just got home from work as well.

I don't need a love reading right now, but you've read for me before, and I just wanted to offer you one, if you'd like.

>>17607918
He just means he/him or she/her; it's not Tumblr shit.
>>
>>17607918
Do you know what a pronoun is?

It's just a word that you use to refer to someone, like "he", "she", "I". It's a lot easier to write a reply to someone if you know which of these you should be using, as that's how the English language works.
>>
>>17607918
Well sorry, asshole. I try to be respectful to people even if I'm on 4chan. I'm not going to stop asking for pronouns because I think people should be able to do whatever the fuck they want to be happy so long as they're not hurting someone else. That being said, why don't you go fuck yourself with a knife, plz?

>>17607907
Alright I just got set up I'll start drawing cards and interpreting. Check back in like 15-20 minutes.
>>
>>17607926
There is someone I really like that I wouldnt mind having a read on but... I feel like divination isnt a good idea on it.

Um if you want...
I guess tell me what my professor Rands thinks of me lol.
>>
>>17607873
Hey pp :)

I'd like to know if I'd be good for either of the two guys I'm interested. I'm worried that I wouldn't be a positive influence to their lives.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg-2--TKpvw

I'm female, interested in guys.
>>
>>17607957
interested in*
>>
>>17607918
ITT: Ignorant people with serious anger issues and other emotional problems harass kind folks who are actively reading for and trying to help others. Any minutia not meeting their rigid misinformed preconceptions is subject to hateful targeting.
>>
>>17607873
fem
i like this guy a lot but i don't know if pursuing him would be good. Should I try?

http://youtu.be/f0pdwd0miqs
>>
>>17607907

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcJHtxfAs-Y

Um... There is a lot of negativity in this one...

Is this guy a coworker of yours? or do you know him in a professional setting in some way?
That may be a very huge problem that could prevent anything from happening, assuming there's any interest at all.
It seems that he either hates you, or if he does like you then it's tearing him up inside. Either that or you guys had a conflict that's just subsiding or still ongoing... I'm not entirely sure.
It seems something happened to hurt him in some way. He seems patient thouhg despite this.

Even though he feels/felt hurt, and the hurt was very deep, and seems to be on an intellectual level, maybe dealing with social views or something, he's still dealing with it really well I think.

Your advice:
It's possible he's just scared. Either that or you are. In any case you should try to focus on the beautiful aspects of yourself and not rush things.
Maybe you should try approaching him in some way if you like him. Try not to let your emotions/thoughts get the better of you if you talk to him. If you're angry at him for some reason you should try to let go of that as well.
There's a large indication of suffering on his part. I don't think you should add to it.
>>
>>17607978
:D
I think he actually inspired me to also ask for species as well.
I'm going to start doing reads to find out if foxkins and koalakins are compatible with each other.
>>
>>17607949
Wait...are you asking if your professor Rands wants to give you “extra credit,” or just for a professional/platonic relationship reading? In either case, I'll need your professor's gender.
>>
>>17607873
I'm a girl, he is a guy, I am just interested.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PTMMS88gi6c
>>
>>17607993
Male. Strictly professional and platonic.
He may be big strong and handsome but he's not my type at all lmao.
>>
File: ilovetoread[1].jpg (69KB, 500x337px) Image search: [Google]
ilovetoread[1].jpg
69KB, 500x337px
Hey guys, back around to do readings for the next few hours. Sincerest apologies about yesterday, I literally collapsed at my desk and didn't wake up for a very long time. Feeling exceptionally good today, so lets have some fun shall we?

>Name/Nickname
>Description and Defining Features
>Colour shape combo (any is fine, just acts as a foci)
>Query
>Empath or Tarot
>Your current mood

Current mood isn't mandatory, but if included, I'll do a something a little special; just a bit of fun seeing as I'm in such a great mood!
>>
>>17608001
>He may be big strong and handsome but he's not my type at all
Understood :^)

Significator: King of Swords
You / Him / Significator: 5 of Cups (reversed) / Knight of Cups
What He Likes / What He Dislikes: The Empress / The Devil
Overall Opinion: Queen of Swords (reversed)

Right, the King of Swords would be a teacher in a sense, when related to you being the Page of Swords (the student), but...the fuck?

Alright, so I get the impression that this dude might be a little immature in a way, or at least some sort of softie. Interestingly, he sees a little of himself at your age in you, and there's this weird affinity. However, he likely expresses himself mostly curtly and coldly to you due to his desire to be professional. He does, however, think you're a nice dude, but he might wish that you would be a bit more serious, at least for your sake.

This might manifest in a sort of “I hope this kid doesn't make the same mistakes as I did” way, even if he's disinclined to say that directly. Overall, he seems to have a slight annoyance with you, but it might have more to do with aspects of himself he might see in you than in you as a person.
>>
>>17607957

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3GoQG0nU7g

ok...

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about this...
I don't feel good about how I'm seeing this picture but here's what I'm coming up with...

Guy A:
He likely feels that if he's reserved in his emotions and actively goes after you he could hook up with you but he might need to use a rubber. I get the feeling he thinks you're easier.

Guy B:
Well... Either he's lusting for you in excess or he thinks you're too promiscuous. In fact I think it's the latter.... I don't think he's interested.
>>
>>17608014
Call me E. I'm tall, light-skinned, have brown hair and eyes, and some muscle on me.

Gold 4-pointed star

Please read relevant connections to me using empath.

Currently, I have a nasty fucking fucking cold, and I'm tired as hell after working for like 10 or 11 hours.
>>
>>17608014
Madison
purple square
What can I do to steer myself in the right direction? I hope to be somewhat successful some day.
Empath or Tarot, I don't mind
Mood: tired, sad
>>
>>17608014
>Pasty
>pasty skin, long nose, brunette hair, chubby
>red heart
>What's in store in the near future for romance?
>Empath
>focused
>>
>>17608019
>Please read relevant connections to me using empath.
Could you be a little more specific anon, "all" relevant connections is gonna be a lot.
>>17608020
doing you now darlin
>>
>>17608020
forgot defining features

light skin, 5'9-10, slim, brown hair, plain face, blue-green eyes, glasses
>>
>>17608014
>Tia
>dark hair dark eyes pale
>white diamond
>how will my relationship change 20th G once I tell R's friends and family whet he did?
>tarot please
>full, tired, and fed up
>>
>>17608015
No that makes total sense. Him wanting me to be more serious especially. I was having crippling panic attacks and depression for a while. I used to be one of the top students in his classes in my first couple of semesters but then shit nose dived for me and I went from making the best work I possibly could do to just kind of slowly falling apart and doing nothing.

I'm glad he still likes me. I know he had really high hopes for me for a while and I kind of disapponited him. I'm going to try to redeem myself over the next few days if I can but it's not a lot of time to finish the projects I have in mind.

Thanks for the read :)
>>
>>17608014
pam
fem
blue green eyes, heart shaped face
red, blue and black
love reading
whatever you choose
i feel a bit calm
>>
>>17608014
>kiki
>piercing green eyes long arms asymmetrical face
>white rhombus
>did any of my ex's friends like me more than a friend?
>empath
>kinda really tired lol
>>
>>17608023
>Could you be a little more specific anon
Whatever non-consanguineous connections are strongest. They should either be romantic or spiritual, or both, though there is a chance of a platonic connection being strong. I'm mostly trying to check my own work here.

I don't need any deep digging, just whatever is thick and strong, whatever is really obvious to you.

I think you'll know what I mean when you do it.
>>
>>17608017
Hmm. I've rejected Guy A multiple times. I don't think he'd really consider me as "easy". I've been incredibly difficult with him throughout the years.

>Either he's lusting for you in excess or he thinks you're too promiscuous
kek. I've never even kissed a guy. I might give off those vibes though, I don't know. It's hard to draw a conclusion on that.
>>
>>17607979
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLwud9aLh0U

Cool. Havent heard the Deftones in a while.

Heh...Weird. I'm not sure about this but ok...

There seems to be some sort of subtle hints hes been picking up on.
He seems to feel defensive for some reason. If he likes you he's waiting for the right timing to make an effort. His emotions seem to be pretty well rounded as well.

If you try pursuing him:
Well... oddly enough... If there's any bit of uneasy feelings between you two, or on his end, then I think they'll subside and change into more loving ones.

Does any of this seem accurate?
This one was kind of difficult t b h.
>>
>>17608049
>they'll subside and change into more loving ones.

or at least more positive feelings*
>>
Roight I'm done with reads for about a week.
Have a good one guys.
>>
>>17608045
Well sorry.
To be completely honest I always expect to be wrong when I read tarot.
I'm not really surprised that I fucked that one up either.
I really didnt feel good about the read.
ty for the feedback btw.
>>
>>17608014
Cilla
Tan, big eyes, short
Pink square
Why should I not kill myself today? I feel as if no one loves me, what awaits for me in my future?
I don't care if it's empath or tarot
Suicidal
>>
>>17608049
thank you so much :')
yes it's also weird for me as well, he was like really close and we talked a lot in the past but lately he's been cold... Anyway, I'll try something, thank you again c:
>>
>>17608020
>Tarot Reading; Career
The Tower(r)
Queen of Swords
Ruled over by 2 of Swords
Counseled by Ace of Swords and The High Priestess

Reading: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0JKwhXs8LUV
Mood: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1aXOZH17qwj
>>
>>17608061
It's okay, it's good to practice :) I look forward to seeing you back again. It's very kind of you to take the time to do readings. Have a good day or night, wherever you are.
>>
>>17607040
Probably too late, but I'll reply anyway. She's pretty outgoing and stuff, we have a few inside jokes between each other and as I said, I thought we had pretty similar personalities. She's never mentioned other guys to me as far as I can recall.
>>
>>17608081
>taking fishing advice from fish
>>
>>17608022
>>17608022
>Empath Reading; Love General

Reading: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Hu44O6NWU8
Mood: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1HqVxYly0hF
>>
>>17608014
Astar
Tall, pale, brown hair and grey eyes
A black ship wheel on a white background
I would like you to take a look at my energy and see if there's anything strange or if there's something coming up.
Empath
Slightly tired, but alright.
>>
>>17608014
Hello EmpathAU, glad to hear you're having a good day.

JC

Engineering student

green square

Question: Is my life becoming more open to meaningful relationships (emotional connection either as good friends or romantic, romantic would be really nice, but either) ?
>I have been going through some emotional/mental/spiritual/physical turmoil and it's just now starting to settle, I'm wondering if this is coming my way.

Either Empath or Tarot whichever you feel at the moment

Tired (just came from the gym) but calm.
>>
>>17608025
>Tarot Reading; Love specific
Temperance
5 of Pents
Ruled over by 6 of Cups(r)
Counseled by 5 of Swords(r) and Ace of Swords

Reading: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1tfqwUeUScd
Mood: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1d6BZe58DUs
>>
>>17608066
Ahahahha
The singing was very cute

Thanks for the reading. I kind of understand what you mean with the logical vs intuitive. I've had a bit of a struggle with that. I'm really tired so I'll leave better feedback another time. Thanks again, goodnight Empath.
>>
Thank you for the reading and everything
>>17608121
Awwwwwe your singing!!! Billy Brown! Wahhhh! ^_^
>>
>>17608030
>Tarot Reading; Love General
3 of Cups
The Star
Ruled over by Knight of Pents(r)
Counseled by Justice and 8 of Wands(r)

Reading: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0V6AjzzOCie
Mood: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0tV6TNBvQxh
>>
>>17608121
Oh I meant how will my relationship WITH* not 20th* lol...
>>
>>17608032
Sorry darling, that's not a sort of reading I'm comfortable in doing. I hope you understand.
>>17608128
>The singing was very cute
That's a funny way of saying hilariously retarded. Thankyou though. I hope you learn to balance the two, because once you do, I feel you'll have nothing stopping you from becoming THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST haha. Sweet dreams.
>>17608145
>>17608152
Anytime darling, I got what you meant, thought maybe the 20th was a date or something.
>>
>>17604741
That was awesome, I really appreciate it. Thanks! Definitely gotta take in mind all the stuff you said.

And yes I got a good laugh off of your spanish language mologue especially the devil cheese part haha. Me gusta vomitar.
>>
>>17608063
Darling, please don't. I know it's probably my stupidly optimistic side showing but I'd hate to see you go. If you want to add me on skype, (mrayner225, add gmail for emails) I'm here for you always. I know it's not much, but I'll happily be your friend.
>I feel as if no one loves me
That's not true at all, I love you a lot, as I do for everyone that comes in here. You all mean so much to me.

>Tarot Reading; Future
Ace of Wands(r)
Ace of Swords(r)
Ruled over by 3 of Cups
Counseled by Strength and 2 of Pents

Reading: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0qMh96OkSOJ
Mood: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0AFID3qr9jZ
>>
>>17606635
http://vocaroo.com/i/s09kw1sNmOTO
>>
File: 251640_white_3.jpg (134KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
251640_white_3.jpg
134KB, 1200x1200px
>>17608014

>Claudia
>plain looking, roundish face
>fluffy white ball (picture related)
>is it worth talking to him? will this be solved in any good way?
>i'm honestly not sure, whichever you choose
>disappointed, angry, tired
>>
>>17606667
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1FZT7IbiGUk
>>
>>17608014
Rafael
Short hair, shaved beard, skinny guy, mostly introvert but i talk to people if i need to.
Orange prism
Love reading about this girl i am into, dont know if it's going anywhere, she is so confusing most of the time.
Empath
Depressed, not because of this , tho. Not only, at least.
Thanks.
>>
Sorry to all those I couldn't get to, I kinda lost track of the time and am running late for TKD. If you're awake once classes are done I'll more than happily pick up where I left off, otherwise have a lovely night all.

Love and good vibes be with all you lovely folk.
>>
>>17608180
Thank you so much, this really meant a lot to me. All I needed was some sort of support from somebody and you really did that for me. Just seeing that someone cares, even if they were a complete stranger. Just thank you so much. I also liked your song haha, I have to admit I cried a bit and it was really touching to me. You also gave me some hope and strength for my future, everyday I keep going and going hoping for something good to happen in my life, and I will keep doing that no matter the circumstances I deal with day to day. Depression is an evil thing that I try to beat, but never quite goes away. I'll try to find some sort of help to make me stop feeling this way. Again, this really cheered me up quite a bit, so thank you Empath..
>>
>>17608177
I'm glad you found it to be awesome! You're very welcome! Sounds good! :)

Haha, I'm so glad that part made you laugh! LOL!
>>
>>17608221
Thank you for the reading! It really did help and the scry makes sense. Also it's good to hear that you don't give a fuck about these fucking clowns in the thread, just do your thing because hey, you're pretty fucking amazing at it. Was nice to hear from you again I enjoyed listening to you. Have a great day/night!
>>
>>17608436
You're very welcome! I'm glad you found it helpful and the scry to make sense! Haha, thanks a ton, friend! :D You have a great one too!
>>
>>17606741
Egg drop soup
Love reading
>>
File: hmt24ekhhkkcwkp5knfx.jpg (49KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
hmt24ekhhkkcwkp5knfx.jpg
49KB, 728x546px
>>17604619>>17604619

Hi! You have such a kind voice, and I can imagine your smile when you speak. You are pleasant to listen to, and you seem to connect well with strangers...I hope you might be able to help me too :)

*Morgan's Tarot
*Ernestina/ Tinita
*Female
*Pisces
* Beige complexion, long straight messy dark brown hair, usually in a messy ponytail, average height, about 5 ft 3 and curvier than I'd like to be, but I'm finally working on taking better care of myself. Clumsy, forgetful and stressed. Insecure, lonely, and over-think things too much. Friendly, kind, and smile often. I've been the same relationship for about 4 and a half years with my 23 year old Aquarius. I miss my family often...often, and wonder if things will ever improve for me and those around me. I've been told I'm too trusting/gullible.
* Houston, TX USA

>“Why did the Clydesdale give the pony a glass of water? Because he was a little horse!”

*Badum-tss*

*May I have a General Reading please?
>>
>>17608530
You deverop foul bowel and make egg fart all day every day. No one with face can love that, OK?
>>
>>17608282
You're very welcome darlin, and I'll always be here if you need another pickmeup. I truly do love you, and hope you never give up. I believe in you and will always be here to help. Depression is a horrible thing, I was lucky enough that one day it just seemed to disappear, and never return. I'm glad you enjoyed the song, it's one that hits very close to home. Best of luck Cilla, you'll make it through.
>>
Just a quick question to the readers here(just learning and starting out).
I'd just like to know if its ok or "good" to do tarot card readings with a deck that only consists of 11 cards?
I'm asking because i have a deck that was gifted to me a while ago by someone close , and I'd prefer to use it instead of a random 20+ tarot deck.
>>
File: image.jpg (986KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
986KB, 3264x2448px
>>17608014
Twixie.
4ft8 with blonde hair.
Purple circle.
I want to know how Costpher went in his trial and his feelings towards me.
Also if this guy I like called L is just playing me.
What you feel best.

Kind of depressed really.

Also drawing.
>>
>>17608106
I am still waiting on my reading; I'm not going anywhere any time soon.
>>
>>17608014

Josh
Tall, White, very thin, freckles, brown hair (bleached currently)
Red Triangle
I'm starting to explore spirituality and want to know if my current methods have been successful or if I should change strategy. Tips or insights welcome.
Tarot.
Contented, a bit on edge.
>>
>>17608689
Sure, you can use any kind of deck with any kind of cards of any number. It may not give you as much variance in answers or coverage of concepts. There are so many cards in most decks because there are so many ideas in the world that you can reference in many different combinations. If you can make 11 cards work, then go for it.
>>
>>17608748
>>17608764
>>17608783
Hey guys, will get to these momentarily, just need to do some washing and I'll be right there. TKD ran a little late, with board breaks and so dinner with family did too. Love and good vibes be with you
>>
>>17608899
Thank you sir ~ <3
>>
>>17604937
Just saw this. That was more helpful and deft than I can really put into words. I'm taking your advice to heart. Thank you, take care.
>>
>>17608899
Hello Empath, how are you doing today?
>>
>>17608906
Anytime Trixie <3
>>17608972
I'm doing fantastically; had an amazing day, sung some awesome songs, and a fantastic night at tkd. More instructing, lots of very good students, getting prepared for attempt 2 at black belt later this year. How are you anon.

Okay, starting readings now.
>>
New thread:
>>17609033
>>17609033
>>17609033
>>
>>17604617
Lenormand would be cool, but I ching will do, or tarot, I don't care
Abece
F
Leo sun/ Scorpio risin/Gemini moon
Brown hair, green eyed
Usa
Will my life improve?
>>
>>17608748
>Tarot Reading; Outcome
6 of Swords(r)
Ace of Cups
Ruled over by 8 of Wands(r)
Counseled by The Tower and 3 of Cups(r)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0lrS4PTLhgF
>>
>>17604619
>I-Ching
>Sam
>Male
>25
>Pisces
>Self-confident borderline arrogant, Caucasian, 182 cm tall, athletic with sleeve, shoulder and pectoral tattoos.
>Australia
>You are talented and gifted. We all appreciate you.
>I need to know what my work holds. I fear serious injury/death in societies climate.
>>
>>17609054
Damn. If his trial failed I don't think he will be able to come back. That sucks.
>>
>>17608106
>Empath Reading; General

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0TdRpiGPlu4
>>
File: TOO MUCH HYPE.gif (158KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
TOO MUCH HYPE.gif
158KB, 540x300px
>>17608248
Thanks a lot for the reading! Haha, the scry went a bit awry near the end but thanks for that as well lol. You said something about one of us being asleep during the reading, and I think that was probably me haha. I've noticed you've been getting a lot of hate recently as well, ignore that, the vast majority of the people here support you man.

Thanks again!
>>
Male
Scorpio

Am I going crazy or is there something I should do to help my situation?
>>
>>17608149
thank you so much! c:
sorry, i was at school and they blocked 4chan lol
i didn't have enough time to reply
anyway, cute singing, thank you <3
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.