[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - divination general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 68

File: FuturamaGodEntity.jpg (66KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
FuturamaGodEntity.jpg
66KB, 768x576px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17563176
>>
File: Jeff from American Dad.png (348KB, 668x744px) Image search: [Google]
Jeff from American Dad.png
348KB, 668x744px
>>17566360
It's Chironymous here, doing sporadic Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching readings for whomever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end! And I may post your reply in the next thread if this one ends!

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching
*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Location-ish
***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
>>
File: heya.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
heya.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>17566365
morgan's tarot
lemon liker (i'm eating a lemon right now and i can't think of any other alias, ahaaa)
male
leo
brown hair and blue eyes, i'm a big of a softie and i can't even kill bugs without feeling guilty. all in all i'm basically a huge pushover, but i've got buddies who seem to like me and not exploit me, so that's alright i guess.
texas
i hope you have a wonderful day, bud! you deserve to smile lots and lots.

alrighty, let's get to the nitty gritty and ask my question. will i find a special little sweetheart by july? that's the month my birthday was in, and it'd be totally cool to spend it with a cutie that makes my heart soar.
>>
>>17566408
ah i just realized i made a couple typos here and there, but i hope my post is still legible enough to read.
>>
>>17566364
>he predicted the school I would get into before I even thought about applying or even knew about the school at all
I'd love to talk to him, certainly to hear his voice. Do you think that's feasible?
>>
>>17566417
n-no...Our relationship isn't all that great.
I've had to distance myself from quite a bit in the last year. I used to confide in him a lot but he ended up developing feelings for me. I'm married. Also he didn't withhold any thing we ever talked about from his mom and he told her all my weird secrets so I'm pretty upset with him regarding that.
>>
>>17566408
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ibrTYLBbDl
>>
File: thanky shmanky.png (135KB, 397x339px) Image search: [Google]
thanky shmanky.png
135KB, 397x339px
>>17566469
thank you pally friend! i love your voice, it's mega awesome! thanks a whole ton for that read you did, that morgan tarot deck is a pretty cool one.

i actually remember asking some reader about how the next few months will go, and they said june would be a month all about relationships, so maybe i'll meet the cutie then? boy, i'm-a-hopin'! thanks again my friend, you're the best.
>>
>>17566516
You're very welcome! And thank YOU! :D And yes, I definitely really enjoy Morgan's Tarot. :)

I hope June is your month, my friend! Use this time before then to build your strength, wisdom, calmness, and confidence! :D I'll definitely be hoping for the best for you! You're welcome, as always! Thanks lots, and stay awesome! :D
>>
>>17566365
morgans tarot
sam
male
cancer
highly emotional loner who can read people very easily
britain
its all a divine process

Will my psoriasis ever go away?
>>
>>17566600
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0uU0HzcvWxU
>>
>>17566600

>666

anon, are you the devil?
>>
File: Screenshot_1.jpg (73KB, 540x700px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.jpg
73KB, 540x700px
It looks pretty quiet here, but if anyone is around I can do some readings.

I will need your name, gender, sign, a short story or bio about yourself and your question.
>>
>>17566727
I'm always game for a reading if you feel like doing one for me!

Brent
Male
Sagittarius
I had a software startup that I couldn't get funding for, but I was granted a patent for it, only for patent law to change so that I can't make any money off of it. I just totally switched gears and wrote a screenplay instead, so gonna see where that (or something else) goes. I also got into doing readings here.
My question is where/when my lady love be at for me? :p
>>
>>17566727
Never got a reading from you before, i will bite.
Rafael, male, aries.
Introverted guy, all fucked up emotionally, depression all up my ass, and what not. Short brown hair, beard, skinny dude.
I am in a very complicated situation with this girl that i hold very dear, i am trying all i can to keep her safe, but she just wants to fuck herself up all the time, as times goes, things gets harder and i dont know that to do anymore. It's not a love reading, and i wish to know what you see in the future about this situation i am in with her and what you see that i should do.
Thank you.
>>
>>17566727
Chloe
Female
Leo
I live In Canada, and am currently going through university for a Bio degree. In my future I seek to work in biotech. I have never had a reading before, and to be completely honest a bit of a sceptic; however I like to keep a very open mind, and want to believe. Im quite introverted, but I can understand others feeling very well.
My question is rather generic, and it is when/where will I meet my boyfriend?
>>
>>17566365
Morgan's Tarot
Kitty
Male
Leo
Procrastinator guilt-ridden because he procrastinates.
Arizona
You are absolutely wonderful to give your time and talent to others.
Should I accept an MFA offer this year or take a year off to become more independent?
>>
>>17566727
So I've been stumbling around with my research, as i normally do, yeah?
But this times, this times I gots me a problem, see?

A certain predilection of my associate here, seems to have tripped up and landed itself smack dab in my research, see?

So I'm needing to know some info to make heads or tails of this, yeah?

Is my associate's somewhat unique quirk a product of their own working in the occult, all spooky like, or is it a product of a psychological thing, all trauma like?

As to the... uhh... identifying informations, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to withhold that. Confidentiality and what not, you understand, dollface. Don't ya be nervous now, I won't bite.
>>
>>17566727
Sora, female, scorpio. I'm a very boring person, a loner and loving it because I don't like people. My life is my cats, homework, going to work, and chilling out at home when I'm not working (I work full-time). I'm a big dreamer and working on slowly overcoming problems in my life step by step, starting with finishing school, then paying off my debts, generic stuff like that. Once my life is in order, I plan on taking up painting, writing, and photography and moving from the city I live in to a small town I learned about from a friend. I stayed in that place for a few days and it felt very familiar, almost like home... My query for you is like most others. I was hoping I could get a love reading from you, for my and my crush... Thank you :)
>>
I wish I could give people readings. I used to until my cards were ruined (had two decks). Looking for a website or store that has nice tarot cards (had a bosch and daemon tarot decks before) and looking to do rune readings. Any suggestions?
>>
Truth is I haven't read in a while so I might be a little rusty.

>>17566754
>My question is where/when my lady love be at for me? :p

>Knight of Cups, The Hierophant, King of Swords

I can't say when or where specifically but she is right on your trail, she is probably someone you already know who's already close to you. Just keep following your heart and you'll find her shortly.

>>17566756
>The Moon, Queen of Swords, 7 of Coins

I feel like maybe your actions may be making things worse. I think you should leave her alone, she'll realize her behaviors are pushing people she cares about away. Eventually she'll take care of herself and realize she needs to better herself. Things will calm down in the near future.
>>
>>17566773
>The Fool, The Sun, King of Cups

When and where I can't say specifically, But very shortly, most likely around summer time. I believe there will definitely be a new love in your life though, it will be a healthy relationship.

>>17566787
>Death

It's definitely spooky.

>>17566792
>Ace of Swords, 7 of Wands, 2 of Wands

I think a relationship will soon be in your life, and it may be with your crush. There might be some struggles in this relationship though, due to your steps in making your life better. But you'll both eventually work through it.
>>
>>17566773
Did yours by mistake, so here's a bonus reading from me!
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ZHTBnoYMBv
>>
>>17566838
Oooo can I get a reading from you?
>>
>>17566838
Thank you for the reading! Thank you so much for taking your time to read people in this thread!

>>17566846
More is better!
>>
>>17566812
Many thanks! :)
>>
File: n2.png (260KB, 450x539px) Image search: [Google]
n2.png
260KB, 450x539px
>>17566727
My name is Will, Male, Cancer 22.

Someone is asking me questions about an occult matter, and I want to fill them in. I venerate a particular goddess and make offerings to her and the spirits under her command. I have to answer to questions about her.

Can you tell me what the results will be?
>>
>>17566838
>I think a relationship will soon be in your life, and it may be with your crush. There might be some struggles in this relationship though, due to your steps in making your life better. But you'll both eventually work through it.

Thank you!! That is what I'm hoping for... :)
>>
>>17566727
Christa
Female
Pisces
I'm a dreamer, a little directionless atm.
However I've always felt that there is something important for me to do. Where should I go from here?
>>
>>17566812
>>17566756

You are right. As of late, i am not making things get better. I can only hope it will go as you say and wait for better days.
Thank you.
>>
File: 1310971590212.jpg (85KB, 536x475px) Image search: [Google]
1310971590212.jpg
85KB, 536x475px
>>17566383
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0gOXHVDkN4d

thank you so much for the reading!
It's especially comforting to hear a voice behind the words. I wasn't expecting that.
Anyway, it doesn't seem like I should be as paranoid about the dream maybe, since apparently I shouldn't be guided by omens. My brother has had premonition dreams in the past, but I'm not sure on the exact details.
As for the rest of the reading, some pretty eerily accurate stuff there. I go to an incredibly intense art school known for giving it's students literally 50-80 hours of art work to complete each week, so if I don't stay focused, I most certainly am screwed. Your reading seems to have called me out on my eating disorder as well. I haven't made myself purge in almost a week, so I'll definitely try to do everything I can to increase the amount of days in which I don't throw up.
Thanks again, man.
>>
>>17566783
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0RwzyjqLI9q
>>
>>17566861
>Queen of Wands, 6 of Wands, 3 of Cups

There won't be any negative results, it might even interest that person, in a positive way of course.

>>17566867
>King of Cups, Wheel of Fortune, 4 of Swords

This is cliche and vague, but just follow those dreams, and try to find out what you need to do so you'll get where you want to be. And there is no rush to try and do anything important. Be sure to rest easy and don't stress yourself.
>>
G, Male, Scorpio

Man, I feel bad about this but I have this friend who's engaged but I do crush on her a bit. Is this something I should try to suppress?
>>
>>17566912
Alright, thank you. I will keep on keeping on.
>>
>>17566897
Thank you! This has really centered questions I should ask myself later.
>>
>>17566875
You're very welcome!
I'm glad you found the voice behind the words comforting and a nice surprise. :)
Yes, definitely take good care of yourself, and persevere in both your school and health efforts!
You're very welcome!
>>
>>17566938
You're very welcome! I'm glad the reading served you well!
>>
>>17566727
Hi, can I have a reading too? Will my ex come back to me? We still talk

Yean
Sagittarius
Black hair, average build and height, I'm an easy going person and I love my alone time, however I also get paranoid and over think easily
>>
>>17566967
Oh I'm a guy btw!
>>
Christian
Male
Leo
Alone, don't need anybody else.
Ohio
>>
>>17566948
Hi are you still reading?

J
Sagittarius
Male

Where will my spiritual journey take me? Am I on the right path?
>>
>>17566967
>7 of swords, Death, The World

I think it's unlikely, but you'll be able to move on and most likely enter a new relationship
>>
>>17566919
Yes, this is something you should suppress, although ideally it's something you should get over.

Alternatively, you could confess, but expect things to go poorly if you do. I mean, "will you marry me" was asked to her, and she said "yes."

Your call, I suppose, but since you only said "crush on [her] a bit", I would say that you should drop things.
>>
>>17566990
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ZptB6ylUs4
>>
Johann
Male
Toronto
I hope you get nice weather and nice life :D
Ok so, I'm really worried because I'm meeting my biological dad soon, and I don't know how things will turn out to be, he abused my mom while she was pregnant with me and yeah did many terrible things to baby me also, and I wanted to know of you feel good things from him, i just want to know if meeting him will be a really negative impact, and get an idea of how itll be... take care!
>>
>>17566979
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1OOeWuRTBaV
>>
File: pol.jpg (102KB, 640x714px) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
102KB, 640x714px
>>17566360
Can i get a general reading?

Chris
March 7th, 1992

East Coast Canada
>>
>>17567046
http://vocaroo.com/i/s08yAWrML5tm
>>
>>17567011

Thanks, I thought so. I crush on people often so it's easy to drop.
>>
>>17567065
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Kwt3AduSZz
>>
>>17567187
ty sir
>>
>>17567187
interesting stuff. ty
>>
File: 20160409_211509.jpg (100KB, 573x764px) Image search: [Google]
20160409_211509.jpg
100KB, 573x764px
I JUST ATE THE BEST BURGER
IT WAS SO GOOD I GOT A SECOND ONE

also wtf kind of dream is this?
13$ value meal of beer, fries, and a burger.
The beer and burger bun are another local company too

I'm in heaven. ; u;

I just wanted to share.
>>
also Hijinks
Jinxieee

Would you read my bun and leaves?
Pic is:
>>17567260

I need to make important life decisions.
Also if someone could please read my fries.
>>
>>17567217
>>17567232
You're very welcome!
>>
>>17567260
boomboom, bangbang!
>>
>>17567269
I see the Millennium Falcon narrowly escaping FRIE Tighters over a Sarlac pit. *rebelch*

Good fortune! Balance is restored to the Force.
>>
>>17566365
Morgan's
Miguel Angel
Male
Cancer
tall, plump guy, messy dark hair, brown eyes, have kind of a short temper but working on it, friendly, really sentimental
Mexico
You're amazing, and dont let anyone say otherwise, live your life tot he fullest

i just want a general reading of me right now, to see how things are looking for me, maybe
>>
>>17567304
omg tyty
I know how I must survive now
>>
>>17566800
Online store? Amazon, or try some of the online bookstores. Also, go to Aeclectic and browse the display of tarot decks to choose one, then use Google to find a place to buy it.

How did your decks get ruined?
>>
Aries
Male
>Golden path
What is what my guides want me to know?
>>
>>17566365
Morgan
Gerardo
Male
scorpio
I have little confidence in myself , plus my confidence is at rock bottom , have depression, I stopped frequenting my friends, I stopped studying , and I feel that everything is the fault of my depression, never have the strength to do anything , but Nevertheless I hope that everything will improve.
Jalisco Mexico

Thanks in advance for answering , I hope you do well in life and have much success.

What Can I Do To Be Happier ?
>>
Yo I'm gonna do 3 love readings with a tarot deck in junction with an oracle deck.

If anyone wants a read all I need to know is:
>Gender/pronoun of the person you're interested in
>Query

And I need new music so I wouldnt mind if you post your favorite song atm (preferabbly not the crap on the radio waves) though it isnt necessary if you don't feel like it.
>>
>>17567372
femme into this one dude
just curious general

he's pretty cute
>>
>>17567372
Fem
is she for me?
>>
>>17567372
>Gender/pronoun of the person you're interested in
Male
>Query
Am I ok to be with this person? Like, is this relationship a good one? Am I not making him stay with me?
>>
>>17567372

She is a female.

What does she find so interesting about me? (because I know she has warm feelings toward me)

And why she doesnt approach me if she likes me so much?

Thanks!
>>
>>17567377
>>17567389
>>17567393
>>17567395
Alright I'm doing these 4 and that's all. I'll start posting for you guys when I shuffle, draw, and interpret. So probably check back in roughly an hour.
>>
>>17567260
>>17567269
What's your query?
>>
>>17567308
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1YXCNjnCJUO
>>
>>17567433
should I marry this burger joint?

this is a serious life decision.
I'm trusting you.
Would the obesity and diabetes be worth it?
Can you get diabetes from too many burgers and fries?
>>
>>17567377
Well music soothes the soul and inspires men to heroic deeds. If no one else will post music then I will post the garbage I'm listening to while interpretting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BrHIZ5o8mw

Now then...THE READ!!!

What he thinks of you:
He likely views you as an equal and possibly thinks that friendship with you could be desirable. If you two did come together and get to know each other it could be the start of something good. Maybe not romance necessarily but friendship can become romantic with time.

Your advice in case you decide to pursue him:
It seems surrounding yourself with people either he's associated with, or like minded individuals of yourself could help. Try to remember that first impressions don't always mean anything about somebody. He might come off odd at first, or maybe you should be self aware to not be awkward with him.
Morals and ethics may be something this man respects. So do not abandon the virtues you possess, and embrace them instead. Do your best to not let your emotions get the better of you as well. Try to remain level headed.
>>
>>17566466
Damn, that's really unfortunate. Well, if that changes, please hit me up.

>>17567260
>I JUST ATE THE BEST BURGER
That doesn't look like In N Out to me.
>>
>>17567474
tytyty

the surrounding myself with his associates thing won't work

we both hit on each other
he seems very kind and genuine but yes socially awkward over the phone
we met out while I was dancing
he's too busy right now I think so I haven't heard back from him

he's been doing all day training for old staff

who knows
>>
>>17567481
obviously you're crazy and don't know anything about burgers
>>
>>17567464
You'll also need to add to your diet:
curry powder to combat the cholesterol
cinnamon to combat the high blood sugar
and parsley to combat the sodium

Now go slob it up in ecstasy,
you magnificent 'murrican bastage!
>>
>>17567495
Texan*

GOOD THING I LOVE ALL OF THOSE THINGS

sometimes when I feel neurotic about the guilt of having eaten a dessert, I drink green tea with cinnamon.
>>
>>17567505
Wash that man right out of your bear.
>>
>>17567518
>>17567514
omg I wish I had a bear as a friend
>>
>>17567389
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ62SWoR6AM

What she thinks of you:
She may think you're a bit too wrapped up in your mind. Not twisted, or tangled, but just too intellectually involved in yourself. It's either that she likes this about you, or dislikes it. I think if anything though it might be a favorable characteristic. Still you should try to keep any form of negative thoughts/ideas you have to yourself. If she does like you it may be that you're stable and seem strong.

Your advice if you decide to pursue her:
She likely respects honesty. In honesty you may find the beginning of an emotional connection, or bonding on some level with her which would likely be emotionally gratifying for both of you. I'm not saying you should tell her your life story, but rather that you should be careful not to be deceitful. This could be very good for the both of you as long as you treat her with respect and common decency.
>>
>>17567365
http://vocaroo.com/i/s12tCkGspU5D
>>
>>17567520
Watch out for bears
To them, you are spaghetti dinner
>>
>>17567393
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpvHeTsgdUk

>>17567393
Is he happy with you:
Well if the problem you guys are having is arguing or communication, that can come pretty easily in a relationship and is normal. Either way the cards suggest he is happy in the relationship and isnt holding a grudge or anything if that's possibly a concern of yours. There doesnt seem to be any indication of distress on his part.

You:
You're thinking nervously and worrying about things entirely too much. You may be considering breaking it off (which is fairly self-evident by your query anyway.) but this would be based upon illusive ideas from within regarding his feelings and thoughts towards you. If you do seperate from him then you may even feel better, but there's no knowing how long that inner calm would last, or if it may just mutate into self loathing(and that last bit there is just my own input(about th eself loathing)). There is no time frame on tarot for my interpretations.

What you can do to feel better about your relationship:
Well... It seems possibly that focusing on your aspirations in life may be beneficial. Try to think with more positivity, and possibly look to improving your life in some way. Maybe financial improvements and shit could help.

Good luck. I hope this helps and wish you the best.
>>
>>17567395
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCztXuXAPqM

Well... This is a really weird one... But I'm going to call it as I see it. I won't be surprised if you tell me this is all wrong.

HERE WE GO!

How she views you:
She may think you're nosy. If so it's not really getting in the way if she does like you. She likely views you as independent and in some way strong as well.

Why she doesnt approach you:
Well there may be something happening that makes her think she can't approach you for some reason. She may want to but doesnt know how to. So instead she may just be seeking fulfillment in other ways. Possibly trying to do some other shit with her life that will make her feel better.

If you like her, and she likes you.... Why don't you approach her instead of waiting for her to come to you?
I once heard a man say: it's not the things that you have done, but rather what you havent done that hurt most in regret.

I've found that to be pretty god damn true lately.

Whatever you do... good luck.
>>
>>17567593

Oh shit, she may think I am nosy.

Can you do a fast final reading regarding us? Its very quick. Thing is, she knows I am sort of into the occult.

Well, I read the cards too, and I ask them a lot what she feels towards me. Does she knows I use occult knowledge to know how she feels? Does this seems to freak her out, or will it
make her approach me? Or...she has no idea and all this is in my mind?

If she does know, I am fucked.
Uh, and I can repay you with a reading, if you want-thanks.
>>
>>17567550
Muchas gracias amigo , Aprecio mucho el tiempo que Te tomaste para leerme las cartas .
Tendre en cuenta todo lo que me dijiste, gracias de nuevo.
>>
>>17567618
Sure.... Divination's a good way of fucking shit up...but whatever. I wouldnt mind a reading since you offered.
Would you like my query before or after doing yours?
>>
>>17567658

You can go ahead first. Why do you think divination fucks shit up? kek
>>
>>17567668
>Why
Just personal experience. Illusory decisions I made based on ill advice that I followed out of irrational fear. I sort of betrayed my morals.

anyway..

There's someone I like, someone I've liked for an extensive period of time now. I managed to fuck it up every way possible. I know this one liked me back but now I think it's over. and the idea that it's over has brought me inner peace... but still I yearn for resolution and warmth.

So my query is this: Would this person be better off if I stayed far away and hid myself so that I will not be a blight on their sunny day?

Or might they be happy if I tried once more?
>>
>>17567556
This is actually quite right and I feel overwhelmed by myself, but I can improve. Thanks!
>>
>>17567618

>Does she know you're using cards to read her.

I don't believe so but it's hard to get a yes or no on something like that with tarot. I'm interpreting what I've drawn as a "no" though.
>>
When will he say he loves me again?

Will pick-up lines work?
>>
>>17567694

>Would this person be better off if I stayed far away?

Knight of swords, 8 of wands, 3 of wands.

I felt you were represented by the character in the 3 of wands. But it could be the opposite, you could be represented by the knight of swords. Knight of swords means attack, and other qualities you can look up to to decide which card represents who. This one was a bit confusing...

So, either she/he will contact you (8 of wands pointing to a character who is looking to expand) again when the chance is given, or he/she has moved on on the consideration of contacting you again.

>Or might they be happy if I tried once more?

5 of wands, 10 of cups, wheel of fortune.

Although it may be some sort of complications along the way, it seems you can make it happen once more. The wheel has me in doubt though, since it can mean endings too---because I usually use 2 cards (one before, and one after the wheel) to see if a better meanig can be found.

So...I pulled one extra card and the queen of wands came out, so I guess you have to make this person feel at home first.

As an advice, its better to do than not to do, as you said before, you will regret later in life not doing can you could have done. So I would say follow the inner voice, let divination aside, and flow with whatever comes. It did not looked too bad, honestly.

Hope this helps, and good luck to whatever you do!.

Well, I guess its my turn :P

Forgot to correct something, she doesnt know Im into the occult exactly, but suspects it, so if you can clarify me if she knows or not too, that would be great.
>>
>>17567810

he/she could be represented as the 3 of wands***
sorry.
>>
>>17567810
Alright thanks for the read. I appreciate it.

So I drew from my oracle deck a card about false first impressions. It was then complimented by 6 of swords, prince fo wands, and the fool.

You may just be over thinking it.
>>
>>17567832

Yes, I tend to overthink. Anyways, your reading made me feel a whole more relaxed. Thanks to you again. Hope to see you again, and good luck
>>
>>17567839
Thanks, and same to you. I'm going to get some sleep. Untl next time!
>>
Harrison
Male
Taurus
Canada

So I applied for and got accepted into school but I'm at crossroads, part of me still wants to go into the military although I'm not completely sure if I'll fill all the requirements for entering the job I want. While the other part of me wants to accept the offer and go to university although I will be ending up in debt from student loans, albeit not that much due to it being Canada, but as its still a good school its something.

Can anyone give me some clarity on what would be stronger or something of that sort?
>>
File: xt1.png (2MB, 1439x2185px) Image search: [Google]
xt1.png
2MB, 1439x2185px
Not sure if want to read or how I would.

Any suggestions or hype for me?
>>
>>17567993
If you read manga, just found out Gantz has a new series. So thats pretty hype.
>>
File: IMG-20150526-WA0000.jpg (249KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20150526-WA0000.jpg
249KB, 640x1136px
Good Morning/Afternoon /div/. How are you feeling today lads? I'm searching for somebody willing to help me with a reading. So if you feel like it, I would really be greatful for the help.

Have a nice day mates!
>>
>>17568120
What do you need?
>>
>>17568128

I need a love reading.

I'been feeling alone for a while and I've been wondering when will I have my next chance with a girl. I've been trough truly dark and bad times but after some months I'm slowly getting better, so I thought that maybe some love could help me in my daily life.

I'm a male capricorn with 22 years old. If you could help me that'd be great.
>>
I'll be doing a special reading session in roughly 5 hours; giving you querents time to prepare yourselves I suppose.
>>
>>17568138
>>17568350

If you come back later...
>>
>>17568350
What do you mean by special reading session?
>>
>>17568350
hey anonsy, mind if you give me a reading on how i'll be doing in a year? i'd appreciate it a lot. i'm 18 and a leo, for those info bits.
>>
Is anyone doing any readings right now?
>>
Hi guys if anybody is doing readings, i would like to know what is my future in love terms, is the woman i love feeling something for me? Iam male, 29 years old, argentinian, libra, and i feel in one word lost, thanx
>>
>>17568433
What I mean is, that each day I do a reading there's an overreaching theme from the messages, and tonight's is a bit special to me, is all.

I'll also probably be doing a good number more than usual, and will wind up with one hell of a headache probably unless I have a good reason to stop.

So let us begin our descent into madness, shall we? Tarot will be the main dish for the evening, and a bit of scrying will probably be accompanied.

Taking all queries, I need not the name nor the gender... although I would prefer not to do financial ones tonight.
>>
>>17569026
Could you scry for me and tell me how my next romantic partner will look?
Thank you
>>
>>17569026
Tarot
How is she holding up?
>>
>>17569035
No.
Scrying will be done on a case by case basis, or if it is so needed.

Besides that, what I see doesn't translate literally anyway, so a young blonde woman I might see and tell you, but to me perhaps young and blonde carries the same meaning as the literary one, i.e. innocence, and not actual physical appearance.

>although the captcha says rosa parks + bowie, so...
>>
>>17569026
I would appreciate the same as >>17569035 if possible, please. Otherwise, could you tell me what you see for the development of my empath/divination abilities in the near future, and related advice for developing these?

Thank you, Mr Anon.
>>
>>17569026
My eyes are bleeding blue.
Tell me where I am heading now with occult and where will I stand in time.
>>
>>17569026
Nice!

I'm sorry if this is a bit of a financial question; It's more a love question about people with money, so I am hopnig it will slide.
I (a man) was thinking about marrying a rich woman (maybe an older one) and sucking her teat, since I may be disabled later in life due to a condition.
I want to know the dynamics of this type of relationship, and how much it will actually help me (as opposed to me supporting myself).

Thanks M.Anon, much is appreciated.
>>
>>17569056
Haha, okay.
So just give me a love reading if you can.
>>
>>17569026
Q- Whats next?
>>
>>17569026
I'd like a tarot if you're still reading.
Can I expect things to go my way in the next month? In other words, will the work I've been putting in pay off?
>>
>>17569055
Oh dear. That'll be a difficult question, for a few reasons. Primarily because I'm afraid I might allow some bleed through on this, as there is someone on my mind as well.

Nonetheless I will try.

I first drew queen of disks. A card that stands for a familial security, womanliness, etc. But something seemed a bit off, and I lost a good portion of the deck the next shuffle attempt, to me suggestion a negative interpretation of the card, either she's being moody or a but foolish, or perhaps the difficulty she's encountering *is* because of the queen of disks, a problem with the mother or family or something.

Next I drew the 4 of disk, power. I'm interpreting this as the neutral position, meaning that it is both representing stability and security, but that this time the person is also afraid. They fear the loss of these nice things, even if their unrelated.

A man might lose his job, and that won't affect his relationship with his girlfriend, but it affects his own relationship with himself as a boyfriend, as a man who aims for protection and providing for. After all, what kind of a man can't help / provide for the one he loves?

Lastly I drew 7 of disks, failure. Resignation, impatience. This just about sums up everything, doesn't it? 3 disks. Earth element. Stability. That's what's at stake here, isn't it?

This is the reading as to how she's doing now.

I cut the deck in half, and drew a 9 of disks, gain; no shuffle, no thrills, just picked the card up and summoned it to my hand. This is how she will get better. It will be so.
>>
>>17569026
>>17569101
>>
>>17568350
I would like to know about the significance of or forces surrounding a certain meeting that occurred recently. Thanks.
>>
>>17569058
Thanks for that. I focused on your energy as a means of connecting. And the headache I'm nourishing went away slightly.
A burden shared is a burden lessened, and sometimes it is truly no burden at all.

By reaching out to you I lessened my own pain, and tell me, did yours increase? I would not... although perhaps with you it may be better to say I would hope not.

Practice makes perfect as they say, but do realize that as an empath it would be of considerable use to use prudence. Empathy is a special thing, try to only use it for good.

I gave you a small read, but your post is more in the realm of advice, so ehh.

>>17569071
The eyes aren't supposed to bleed. What is this blue, water? Energy? Something... sticky?

I would say that the eyes bleeding represent something you see leaving you. What is blue to you? Why is it leaving? Why is it that it's leaving via your eyes, forcing you to watch it? Can you not close your eyes for a bit and keep it in?

I know not where you are nor where you're going, yet the place you stand in then will be different than the place you stand in now. So pick a proper direction that you won't mind shuffling towards. You will make progress; of what is up to you.
>>
>>17569156
hi, bv
>>
>>17569178
Damn CIA, leave the man alone.
>>
>>17569164
I'm glad to help, of course. I can say that in the state I'm in right now (a little bit sick, tired, and out of it) I probably wouldn't notice so much if it did increase slightly, so it's no problem for me either way. The advice is appreciated, thank you very much, and I hope your readings go well today. Perhaps what led me to query you in the first place was knowing that the connection might be beneficial to you.
>>
>>17569095
Why do i get the feeling of a... oh well.
I assume you mean sucking a teat as a financial metaphor; I would hope you don't wish to subsist off of breast milk.

Knowing the dynamics of such a relationship is not exactly a read, but lucky for you these not-reads are what I prefer doing... I'll read a bit anyway first.
>7 of swords, futility
>5 of cups, disappointment
>The Empress
Well, this seems pretty clear cut. The universe, or at least the spirit of motherly/womanly/female energy, as represented by the Empress here, frowns upon such shenanigans.

Money is very convenient, there's no two ways around that one. But the thing about love is, if you love someone, you not only find the energy / strength to do so, you enjoy it, because hey, you love them, and they make you happy.

My read/advice to you is to find a woman you enjoy. Your body may wither in time, and if so, can you imagine being comfortable while the body is not so, and while the heart / mind is not so? Nonsense.

I think you already knew what kind of a read this would be, but I'll say it again. Find someone that makes you happy, and you will be taken care of in more ways than you realize.
And when you find that person who makes you happy, hold on to them.
>>
>>17569026
can you give me a general future reading?
i feel like everything i do is turning into dust, like i am the third wheel, good for nothing, my entire existance is nothing but a joke, this isn't a teenage drama even if it sounds like it, this is nothing like that
>>
>>17569201
Spotting tripfags going anon is a fun game.
>>
>>17569026
Hi Mr anon. I'm unsure of where to go from here, can I get a general reading on my present and future?
>>
File: 2cc643726bb3e523e8e789ea8aa71af3.jpg (830KB, 900x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2cc643726bb3e523e8e789ea8aa71af3.jpg
830KB, 900x1280px
>>17569206
>I assume you mean sucking a teat as a financial metaphor

>>assuming
Heh

Uh.. Thanks M.Anon.

:3
>>
>>17569137
Good read. Thanks mab
>>
>>17569101
For reasons unbeknownst to you, this will be one of my favorite reads of the night, I believe. Thank you anon, you actually managed to put a smile on this...

A very simple read, as my deck lightly exploded twice during the reading, and I didn't want to have to pick up more cards you see.
Your past is the knight of wands.
You've lived a good part of your life alone, haven't you? Maybe not physically, but mentally. Perhaps you delved into video games, or literature, or what not. But it wasn't spent with other people as much as it could have been. "The fire within fire lacks the sources of reserved potentials" you know that you can't get back the past, right? Keep this in mind as your future card is the devil.

The devil. Essentially, whatever you want. This card is true to a degree for most people, but most especially you.
>we choose our own future going forward
So, what is it that people do? They get scared. They think little of their own worth. They lock themselves into a world of their own choosing technically, but one which they do not wish for, not truly. So to you, dear friend, I offer this very simple advice.

Be careful what you do. Do not overreact, and if you do, realize that it probably isn't the end of the world as long as you sober up and make it right.

>It's not nearly as bad as you believe it to be.
>>
>>17569240
Yeah, on point. Lately I've been feeling anxious for many reasons and what you wrote checks out. I guess I know how to fight the anxious feel but can't really get to it and be my old self, because my mentality doesn't let me do it. It sucks if I miss out on a lot of things because of my fucking brain dude, any idea how I can be confident and free minded again?
>>
>>17569109
A simple query, a simple answer.
What ever it is you wish for, if you have the power (will) to attain it.

But let me less 2cryptic4you and actually do something that requires bit of time for my part.

7 of wands, valour.
4 of disks, power.
prince of disks.

Valour, courage, fighting spirit. A bit of pluckiness, if you will.
As we already discussed earlier the 4 of disks is stability, but delving into that, there's a stability in familiarity. Keep that in mind.
Prince of disks is unwavering, industrious, reasonable, etc. A tolerant force that moves forward, so long as you do not provoke him.

Combine these and I'd say that whatever you have been doing, keep it up, as it will get easier for you. Perhaps you'll develop a better routine, or will do your current one more easily.

The general feel I get is that things will get easier for you, in certain ways.

>>17569117
Work always pays off, albeit sometimes not in the way we expect, or want...

I drew 6 of swords, science, Normally that tells me to be smart about things and things will work well for you, but I asked for some interpretation, and I received Fortune.

I want to say that yay, fortune, because the honest truth is this is the first time I've ever drawn this card, and then I researched its meaning: The trump also represents the need to be careful, to realize and recognize the vaguarities of life, to accept the fact that fate is nothing what we could have done, but the result of what we already did. Today is the result of the past, future will be the sum of past and today..."
Which plays into my "I hope you were smart about it", bit.
>>
>>17569156
I have an off feeling about this, honestly.
I understand the desire for vagueness at times, but this is something that I will request at least a small bit more details first.
>>
>>17569287
>Work always pays off, albeit sometimes not in the way we expect, or want...
Thanks, that's pretty helpful.
I've basically been sinking so much time into college lately that I'm starting to get burnt out. But since there's only a few weeks left, I'm trying to stay on course.
Can I ask what you mean by science? Is that your interpretation of the 6 of swords, or some additional card/scry I've not heard of?
>>
>>17569300
I saw a stranger in visions for several then met said stranger recently in extremely coincidental circumstances. Said person seems fairly unremarkable, which leaves me confused as to the significance.
>>
>>17569178
>>17569220
Although I understand the desire to know the "truth" behind things, there comes a certain point where it's actually unnecessary. Leave the guy alone.

>>17569204
>the connection might be beneficial to me
I've played enough RPGs to know how this works. Just recently I was helped out by sheer virtue of forgiving someone.
That being said, if you feel you can be of some help, please do so.

>>17569210
>sounds like teenage drama
You know the funny thing? For those who understand teenage drama, it's really not something to laugh at. Imagine if you will, you're having a bad day. You come home from work, make yourself a sandwich because you just want to fucking relax for an hour, yeah? And then you drop the sandwich. Cue a cuss storm of course.
But if you're not having a bad day, you might just feel a bit bummed that your sandwich got floored, clean it up, and make another one.
The stress comes from a hormone known as cortisol, plus a few other ones. And it's surging through for reasons. Much the same way that /normal/ hormones do with teenagers, as their bodies are altered slowly, everything up to and including their brain.

It feels significant to them, and to simply brush it off does them a disservice. That being said, onto your read.

I feel... a measurable pang when I read this. At first I want to say that dust and a third wheel can be useful. A decent amount of dust went into making the desk I'm using right now, a third whee; provides needed stability for certain trucks / motorcycles.

I bet you'll find a niche for yourself in time, anon. Where your existence finds a purpose.

Bit of an intuition read. Mini-scry? Small daydream that doesn't have enough info to describe a picture.
>>
>>17569354
well, i said teenage drama because i passed through that aswell, my teenage years were an endless sea of anxieties condimented by some waves of depression, but what's now is even worse, it seems whole life has been sucked out of me and the only constant tought is death
>>
>>17569287
(first guy) Great and Im about to move to a new college on the other half of my state, with a couple other changes for my life happening too.
Thanks though, guess forward is the only direction
>>
Sorry, was away for a small bit taking care of somebody's queries.

>>17569226
I didn't really want to do this, but two cards jumped out so I'll just use those . Lust and Pleasure.
So it seems somewhat nice things will happen, ehh?

>>17569269
>any idea how I can be confident and free-minded again?
Enjoy the nice things, let go of the bad things.
Other than that I can't be much help on that particular question tonight, anon.

>>17569318
>only a few weeks left
Yeah, just keep on keeping on man.
Science is the literal name of the card, you see.

I'm going to depart for a few minutes to talk to someone, but I'll be back shortly probably.
>>
>>17569026
is my love life going to get better soon
>>
>>17569385
Excuse me sir are you still taking queries?
>>
>>17569385
>lust and pleasure
Highly doubtful but here's hoping
>>
>>17569026
Can i get a love reading? Mostly wondering about my ex since he recently unblocked my number (haven't talked to him though, i realized by seeing his picture again on whatsapp)
>>
>>17569026
Hey Mr.Anon
Can you scry me something about my next bf?
>>
>>17569026
I'm green to these kind of generals, but I choose the popular "tarot".

She used to praise me, and now that she's seen that I've been ignoring her, she stopped caring. Seemingly. I ignored her because I was shy and ascended, when in reality I would've loved to make her acquaintance. Could she be doing the same I did to her?
>>
>>17569026
Can you scry to see if anything will happen with me and my crush? Curious what you will see.
>>
>>17569026
what's been keeping me down for all these years and how can i rejuvenate my motivation
>>
File: ALFRED.jpg (962KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
ALFRED.jpg
962KB, 1536x2048px
>>17567520
>omg I wish I had a bear as a friend
Srry I only have a lion bear.

Why are you burgers are so obssesed with burgers? It's a weird sort of cannibalism.
>>
>>17569026
Could you scry what "powers" or
" energy" are at work around me? What is their goal?
>>
>>17569137

Can you essentially do the same reading for me in relation to the one I'm thinking of? I don't mind if it's messy, just want some info.
>>
>>17569914
Burgers are our national dish
http://www.businessinsider.com/best-burgers-in-america-2015-5
>>
File: murica.jpg (36KB, 750x408px) Image search: [Google]
murica.jpg
36KB, 750x408px
>>17570053
one Nation under Burger
>>
>>17569914
pffffffffft
am I obsessed?
or am I full of shit?

you should know better. I'm not a cow. I'm a ghost.
come on now, where has your mind gone?
>>
File: 1446394843189.png (2MB, 967x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1446394843189.png
2MB, 967x1122px
>>17570077
BB I think you had one too many burgers.
>>
>>17570103
I didn't have any today
>>
File: bmac.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
bmac.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>17570122
:(
I'll give you a bite of my big mac :3
>>
anyone doing readings?
>>
>>17570133
is okay but tyy
>>
File: Hedonism.jpg (81KB, 558x744px) Image search: [Google]
Hedonism.jpg
81KB, 558x744px
>>17570147
>>17566360
It's Chironymous here, doing sporadic Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching readings for whomever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end! And I may post your reply in the next thread if this one ends!

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching
*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Location-ish
***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
>>
File: IMG_0073.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0073.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
I'm going to do 3 or 4 reads using a tarot deck in junction with a oracle deck.
I"m only doing love reads.

All I need is:
Gender/pronoun of whoever you're interested in/ in relationship with
whether or not you're in relationship with them or just smitten or wtvr.
If you have a more specific query that's ok too.
Also post a youtube link to yuor favorite song plz. I need new music and would like somethnig new to listen to while doing the reads.
>>
>>17570196
interested in a he
smitten
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvyl82t9IuY
>>
>>17570196

hope you're having a nice pp. i'm currently interested in a he and wondering if there's any potential for a lasting relationship.

https://youtu.be/QMQ5F92TrFM
>>
>>17570196
>>17570201

i meant having a nice night, btw. dammit
>>
>>17570196
Male interseted in another male
Not in a relationship, wondering about my ex. see >>17569412

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfIZPF5g-RE
>>
>>17570196
She/her

I'm neither in a relationship nor smitten, not even sure I'm interested. I'm just curious as to what it could potentially hold.

I don't have a favorite song, but this just popped into my head:
https://youtu.be/iya-EjXapCg
>>
>>17570196
Female
My love life looks pretty grim atm I'd like some advice
>>
>>17570201
nice song
>>
>>17570214
Damn I may be one too late but if you can get to me I'm smitten with my ex for no good reason I need a reason to move on
>>
File: 20060517CrowleyLA-thumb.jpg (30KB, 424x283px) Image search: [Google]
20060517CrowleyLA-thumb.jpg
30KB, 424x283px
>>17567260
Serious burger and fries reading:

You have been paying more attention to your spirituality recently but you feel mentally disconnected from it. Some of the intellectual elements are gone from it for you.

Also some kind of lignering doubts about fertility and/or your sexual life?

Youve been more active recently and thats good, taking more active participation in your life. Is there an F name thats relevant to that situation?

Something about a dog or small animal, also youve had some concerns about physical pain recently? Upper back?

On the side of things (less important but still relevant) Youve been nervous emotionally for some reason? whats up with that? Also there seems to be more confirmation of some kind of upper body pain? Have you been writing or drawing more recently? Another occurence of the letter F here.

Sauce confirms some kind of small emotional stress recently. I think its you just stressing out about not taking enough action recently even though youve been trying pretty hard.
>>
>>17570187
Hi, I just came in here, I want to ask about my relationship with N, nothing special, i want to know if i should give up or if there is any chance..
My name is matthew, im a 20yr old male, gemini sun pisces rising
I'm very quiet and shy except when I have confident, I'm not a happy person, neither a sad one, im just there, kinda in the background, mostly lonely, even when im in company. I can't concentrate easy and, i don't know, i think thats it, im a good listener tho, and maybe a good company.
I am at my bed, in Uruguay, not reading the material for tomorrow.
Hey, i don't know what your wounds are, i don't think you want to tell them, but stay positive if you can, life is tricky sometimes, and doesnt always work like one expect, thats part of the magic of it, isn it? Im not a very positive person, but i know that you can't be hurt forever, just try to not think about it and do whatever you need to do so you can heal yourself, or at least acept whatever its going on, and then taking care of it, whatever, just, don't fall, whatever you need just say it, and somebody will help you in some way. If its something of yours only, wait, sometimes time is the best ally you can have.
I wont say sorry because of my english, but have in mind thats not my mother tongue and that i dont usually speak in it. Thank you in advance, don't bother in answer, I just saw that you were doing readings and thought about asking, but, dont bother. Try to be better. Ty.
>>
>>17570201
you know any more songs like this?
>>
>>17570228

check out the band varsity, you might like them.
>>
>>17570196
she
friend of mine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zsfbs64Haw
>>
>>17570226
sevis are you doing readings?
>>
>>17570187

Tarot please
Sam
Male
Gemini
shortish, smartish, cuntish, yet, loving to those who love me.
South East Essex, England
Forgetting to overturn every stone on your journey, leaves luck for the man who follows you.
When I got my last reading, did she tell the truth about her past, and is the marble meaningful?
>>
>>17570226
hahaha tyty sevis you're amazing.

I have no idea what F would be for.

Also work related stress injuries in my upper right shoulder. Stiff neck and shoulders, achy wrists and sometimes hand.

I've actually been neglectful of my rituals and shit lately.

I'm stressed about a guy and also making the right moves in my career in order to advance and grow.

hop on skype if you want and I can tell you more. :b
>>
>>17570226

sèvis I don't know if you are doing more or not but I've had several readers tell me that my next boyfriend is going to cheat on me and be really controlling/obsessive. Is this true? I have a feeling this guy with dark hair is going to ask me out soonish. I wouldn't mind dating him but if he's going to cheat on me I don't think i should go through with it. I don't want the heartbreak.

I would really be thankful for any help/insight.
>>
>>17570199

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUKfbgp4p-4
What he thinks of you:

Well you seem to have left a good impression on him. Not necessarily a sexual one but his opinion of you is allegedly good.
He probably thinks you're responsible, possibly creative, passionate, and active in some way.

Your advice:
Try to understand who you are or what it is about you that he likes. If something is distracting you and making it difficult for things to come together for the two of you then you need to figure out what that is and try to work against it. Just use your head, homie.
>>
>>17570238
burger and fries only.

>>17570243
so everything but the F and the small animal sounds like it was a hit, pretty good for a burger reading.
>>
>>17570240
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0BIXDoh8O1J
>>
>>17570259
I thought you meant the song was what he thinks of me at first lmao. Do you think anything will happen?
>>
>>17570261

so if we post a picture of yummy burger and fries you'll give us a reading?
>>
>>17570261
Hahaha I can't believe you read my food. You know how wonderful you are, right?

small animal sounds? o:

The upper back was super spot on. It was bugging me the past three days. Today, not so much.
>>
File: 20160326_161254.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160326_161254.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>17570261
A couple of weeks ago, I took this picture and had no idea why

Now I know
>>
>>17570227
Thank you.
>>
>>17570187

jakob
male
libra
depressed, ruin of the person i once was, life is a mess.
northern europe
i hope good things will happen to you.
Should i stay and finish my studies or should i move and try to rebuild my life?
>>
>>17570262
Thank you so much for the reading, and to clarify on the marble, it wasn't from a reader on here.
it was a reader i met in person, a friends mum, and they gave the reading, then imbued some form of energy within the marble and said that:
"good look if you keep it, misfortune if you don't"

Your reading gave me some good insight in to how to assess this situation, and I would like to thank you again for that.

Also, the person who gave me the reading, did it with similar information to you, but with no deck,
is this something some readers can do, as the reading she gave was very accurate.
>>
>>17570201

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J52dFKQ1n20

What he wants with you:
Well if he is interested in you it may only be a one night stand or a relationship based solely on sex.

What you should do:
Focus on the things you enjoy, whether it's being creative and shit or wtvr. Just try to find inspiration in the things you find enjoyable. Possibly disregard penis and get money.
>>
>>17570285
I was mostly kidding, I might do readings later on, cant at the moment.

>>17570288
should be a comma there as in: "...letter F and small animal, sounds like it was a hit"
>>
>>17570326
>>17570257
i have to work now but i will check this thread later if you can do mine when you are free i dont want to get walked on again im subservient to a fault
>>
>>17570187
Tarot
F.A
BR
Tall, quiet
Thanks for your readings. They are really nice.

When or how to leave this period of mental infertility and fatigue that struck me?
>>
>>17570297
well I did say burgers only.... ok

Cheer up anon, I see some depression there, its almost turning into anger or frustration. Its ok. You keep alternating between thinking about doing something and actually trying it but youre kind of paralyzed into inaction because of your overanalysis. Its making you sad. Unfortunately I cant see the whole thing so I cant do a full reading, but I get the feeling youve been neglecting action to better your physical health (this is not a fast food joke, Im serious). Probably because of emotional damage, and either laziness or lack of ability to take action to heal and get well.

On the side, youve got a particular problem, I believe its a mental hangup or obsession thats weighing you down and keeping you in one place, I think that corroborates the burger, Something about time and physical health? Youre either running out of time on an illness, or you are lacking the time to take care of yourself.

I think overall you feel ok, but you need to take better care of your physical and mental health, you keep burying it and ignoring it and pretending its not there but its hurting you on the inside.
>>
>>17570210

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFStcILwVak

His thoughts towards you:
I'm kind of afraid to say this one because it could go either way. You should know him well enough though to know which is more likely since you dated him.
It's either that he has cruel and vindictive intentions towards you, OR he wants to put the past at rest and is thinking more about the good times you two shared together.

Your advice:
Well... Take some time to carefully contemplate what the best thing you should do in this situation is, or what you want from him is. If you want to get back with him or at least be friends with him then it's likely possible so long as you work out any internal conflicts you may have about him, or if you work out any issues he may have with you.
>>
>>17570196
looking for female
was smitten
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KgpEru9lhw
>>
File: meal.jpg (306KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
meal.jpg
306KB, 500x500px
>>17570261
Tanner
These aren't all for me was sharing with friends.

I would like to know about my next girlfriend. What she looks like and whathaveyou.
>>
>>17570213
Fallout Boy... And you're asking for divination on someone you're not even interested in... How nice...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHozn0YXAeE

What she likes:
She seems to like intelligence / intellectual conversation.

What you can expect from her:
Well I don't know maybe not a whole lot as far as conscious decision for action goes. She may be reflecting on some emotional things and focusing on her career or studies or whatever. Not really sur efam.

I asked the cards "Why are you such a shit?"

Here's what they tell me:

You're jaded because life hasnt been nice to you. There has been a lot of annoying disappointments for you but you've overcome them and your emotional state is ok for the most part but not as good as you'd like for it to be. Maybe you're just numb. Cynicism is difficult to get out of, but you can do it.
>>
>>17570432
I get the feeling that these arent even your burgers, how am I supposed to read that? Is this just snagged from google?
>>
>>17570384
Here I was being facetious, and you gave me a brilliant reading with very little to work with.

>I see some depression there
Not gonna lie, definitely true

>You keep alternating between thinking about doing something and actually trying it but youre kind of paralyzed into inaction because of your overanalysis
At first, it took me a moment, but I can think of a few things. In general, one comes to mind. Very specifically, there is one in particular to which this is hilariously applicable, but it came after the day of the burger in question.

>youve been neglecting action to better your physical health
>because of emotional damage
Yep

>a mental hangup or obsession thats weighing you down and keeping you in one place
I'm an obsessive person by nature, so it could be a few things.

>time and physical health
>you are lacking the time to take care of yourself
Correct

>you need to take better care of your physical and mental health, you keep burying it and ignoring it and pretending its not there but its hurting you on the inside
Yes, I've been burying myself in work to drown out the feels. I realized how serious its gotten when I found that I agreed to see a buddy who hit me up last night to go out largely because I wondered if I could use the opportunity to drum up some business.

Thanks, sèvis, brilliant as always.

>>17570432
>all those Double-Doubles
Hnnng
>>
>>17570214

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9BjOMVZ9aU

Well... You may want to change something about your appearance, or look for different kinds of guys/girls than what you've been looking for. As of right now whatever's going on in your life is cock blocking you.

What might that be?:
Well if you're slutting around that could have somethnig to do with it.

What can you do?:
Well... the cards seem to suggest creation and action. Maybe you need to try being more proactive in seeking love. You could try approaching the guys you like, or losing weight or something.
>>
>>17570441
>Fallout Boy... And you're asking for divination on someone you're not even interested in...
I was initially going to post XO, but I thought Fame < Infamy more appropriate.

>She seems to like intelligence / intellectual conversation.
Hmm, I might ask her out after all. I have very few interesting people to talk to these days, and most people (not just girls) around here are obscenely vapid.

>focusing on her career or studies or whatever
That makes sense; I got the impression that she's a student and focusing quite a bit of her energy on that.

>You're jaded because life hasnt been nice to you. There has been a lot of annoying disappointments for you but you've overcome them and your emotional state is ok for the most part but not as good as you'd like for it to be. Maybe you're just numb.
Yep, right on the money. Part of the reason I was hesitant to bother is because I didn't really see myself being too into her, and it seemed like a waste of my time. My cards told a rather amusing and hilariously accurate story about the whole thing.

On that note, I am a reader as well. Mind posting the cards you got? I can guess a few, but I'm curious. There might be a reading in it for you as well, if you like.
>>
>>17570484
I already put my decks away.
I can't recall them at this point.
I'm very tired atm and don't really need a read on anything.

If you want you could try reading what kind of person I am. Seems only fair since I did that to you.
>>
>>17570451
No problem, Im glad it was helpful even if it was tongue in cheek and silly.

Honestly just focus on yourself and be honest about how youre feeling, to yourself and others. Burying yourself in work is productive and heathy but only up to a point. Be more gentle to yourself please.
>>
>>17570500
>I already put my decks away.
If you tell me what kind of spread you used, I might be able to reconstruct it.

>If you want you could try reading what kind of person I am.
For those dubs, sure.

Three cards, with two supporting cards each:
>10 of Swords, 7 of Pentacles (reversed), 3 of Cups (reversed)
>7 of Swords (reversed), King of Swords, 2 of Wands (reversed)
>2 of Swords (reversed), 2 of Cups (reversed), The Magician (reversed)

You're a person who reacts to defeat by retreating into inaction and solitude. You sort of check out and keep to yourself for a while and maybe keep your mind busy with timekillers like video games or some other activity that is solitary and not necessarily profitable.

You can justify your mishaps to yourself through feelings of intellectual superiority. You may not think your actions through completely, but your sharp wit allows you to save face when you mess up, and you rely on that more than on carefully-planned moves. I get a bit of a troll vibe from you as well.

Your tendency to rashness stems from a combination of two things. The first is not having someone to keep you in check, though not necessarily an authority figure; it's more of a “nobody really cares anyway” sense you have, and it might be that you have felt a lack of companionship in the past that has conditioned you this way. The other is a lack of motivation or your previous efforts having fallen through, and it causes a bit of apathy to brew.
>>
File: images-38.jpg (11KB, 292x172px) Image search: [Google]
images-38.jpg
11KB, 292x172px
>>17570261
Hey sèvis.. I'm at a bit of a low point

Does he love her?
And would he be okay and able to cope without me?
>>
>>17570580
>more google image burgers
guize pls.
>>
>>17570591
Sorry, I don't have any originals :/
>>
>>17570552
Seems legit enough. Though I don't feel myself intellectually superior. That's mostly what I saw as inaccurate. The rest is fine.
The time killers part was accurate before. But now I'm trying to focus on whta's important lately like studying things related to my aspirations on my own.
But yeah the rest seems pretty good.

Anyway my spread is 1 card from an oracle deck and 3 cards from my tarot deck for whatever aspect of something I'm looking at.

The oracle card is just to give an idea, and the tarot cards are just to put a picture in place. I mostly rely on intuition.
>>
>>17570213
>>17570484
why would you consider dating a girl youre not interested in?
>>
>>17570591
sèvis, could you give me a reading on friendship? Are my friends upset with me?
>>
>>17570617
ask them
>>
>>17570605
>I don't feel myself intellectually superior
I suppose I took the Kind of Swords a bit too far. Thanks for that correction.

>now I'm trying to focus on whta's important lately like studying things related to my aspirations on my own
Good for you, keep it up.

>oracle deck
Lel, so much for reconstructing it. Thanks anyway, have a good one.

>>17570614
Because the ones I'm interested in are extremely few and far between. The prospect of spending another year single is a bit unattractive, and this one is much more convenient than the other girls who like me.

I'm still not sure, though; the prospect of wasting my time is unattractive as well.
>>
File: 022.png (805KB, 815x595px) Image search: [Google]
022.png
805KB, 815x595px
>>17570617
>>17570635
Very helpful, thanks.
>>
>>17570637

>oracle deck
Lel, so much for reconstructing it. Thanks anyway, have a good one.

I know hat some people don't respect oracle decks in cartomancy which is why I normally say that I'm going to use an oracle and tarot deck in my reads.
>>
>>17570656
It's not that I don't respect it; I'm just not sufficiently familiar with it to reconstruct a spread.

If, for example, you used a standard spread and just tarot, I'd be able to reconstruct it, like I did here:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16980539/#16983713

On the contrary, I think Oracle decks can be quite useful, and all diviners should use the tools that best suit them.
>>
>>17570617
sorry had to leave the computer for a bit, not reading at the moment, may do some later on tonight not sure right now.
>>
ooh who's reading right now? I want a reading, but I don't know who to ask.

I've been getting some rather disappointing readings lately...
>>
Anyone reading?
>>
>>17570757
pls sevis we need u
>>
HELLZ YA
Readings for all tonight
What I need:
A bloody pic of your choosing
Gender, Sign
>>
File: IMG_0077.jpg (710KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0077.jpg
710KB, 2448x2448px
>>17571031
Male, Taurus.

I'm moving out of my house soon and I want to know how my dad will be in my abscence.
>>
>>17571031
Is this girl good for him?
cancer/female
>>
File: images-39.jpg (8KB, 145x214px) Image search: [Google]
images-39.jpg
8KB, 145x214px
>>17571037
forgot pic
>>
File: InnocenceInstinctBlack.jpg (185KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
InnocenceInstinctBlack.jpg
185KB, 1024x768px
>>17571031

Jorge
Male
Virgo
General reading please! Thank you
>>
File: 20160410_150246.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160410_150246.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>17571031
F
Pisces
>>
>>17571031
Surprisingly, this is the only picture on my phone with blood

Given the content of the picture, I suppose it means I should ask for a love reading from you. Male Sag
>>
>>17571031
male gemini
love reading
>>
File: image.jpg (864KB, 2992x4000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
864KB, 2992x4000px
>>17571031
Female Taurus
general reading
>>
File: 1426036593428.jpg (27KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1426036593428.jpg
27KB, 500x375px
>>17571031

Female aquarius
>>
>>17571034
moar blood
8 of wands
Does your dad drink or have something wrong with his liver? Is there a family history of that? I got a random pang there. hmm I hope it's not my pang, but it could be yours too of course haha. ANYWAYS
This card basically suggest a lot of the problems of the past are cleared up and travel and change are suggested. Strike while the iron is hot.
I will bring you and your father closer, not further. There may be some struggles on his part, but he needs to toughen up as much as you do.
>>
>>17566600
dat trips and dubs tho
>>
>>17571054
in case you actually wanted blood on the pics
>>
File: cash money.jpg (42KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
cash money.jpg
42KB, 640x360px
>>17571031
does my crush want to bang
finger bang bang
>>
File: tumblr_ly4aq5fV5c1qzu9yao1_1280.jpg (360KB, 610x722px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ly4aq5fV5c1qzu9yao1_1280.jpg
360KB, 610x722px
>>17571031

you have quite a queue already but i'm a pisces/female. love reading pls
>>
>>17571037
Excellent, amazing, they are soul mates.
>>
>>17571031
>>17571067
female
libra
>>
>>17571050
I guess this pic is more of what you're looking for
>>
>>17571061
I used to drink. Could be me.
Anyway thanks. That makes me feel a bit better. I know it's gonna be hard on the guy but I'm gonna make sure I visit him at least once a week.
Thank you for the read :)
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 236x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 236x330px
>>17571056
Excuse my lack of blood
Here's some movie blood
>>
File: Bloody_Regret_by_TwistedZ[1].jpg (8KB, 300x263px) Image search: [Google]
Bloody_Regret_by_TwistedZ[1].jpg
8KB, 300x263px
>>17571067
>>17571076
>>17571031
>>
>>17571048
5 of pentacles
the moon
7 of cups
This basically speaks about how you are becoming one of those dreamy namely pamby types. You need to get your hands dirty or else you'll find yourself in an even worse financial situation.
Dreaming is nice, but dreams are accomplished through hard work, not coasting by on your talents.
Sure you've got some sparkle, but you've also got some patches no amount of pizzaz will cover up. Yeah, you have been scarred a tad but like mostly first world problems. Quit being a fairy and flighty lift your baggage off the ground no matter how heavy it is. The way you make people carry your weigh. The way you feign, take a cold hard look in the mirror. Sit in silence for a day, the next day make a list.
>>
>>17571059

sanguine can you do a love reading for me? i'd appreciate any insight
>>
File: blooood.png (461KB, 572x430px) Image search: [Google]
blooood.png
461KB, 572x430px
>>17571059

oops forgot blood too
>>
>>17571067
I'm not reading this shit.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (35KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
35KB, 500x363px
>>17571031
Female, Virgo
Romance reading
>>
>>17571051
Oh man, True Blood.
I couldn't provide you with a love reading, I. Sorryyyyy
>>
File: Seeingred.jpg (64KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
Seeingred.jpg
64KB, 500x282px
>>17571120
Is this more to your liking?
>>
>>17571031
May I have a cliche love reading?
Female, Cancer
>>
>>17571031
tell me about love?
or tell me about s omething I'd benefit to know?

tell me a secret?

femme

I'll eat you alive
>>
File: image.jpg (178KB, 1024x719px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178KB, 1024x719px
*Name/nickname:Apifia
*Sign:Tauris
*Description of yourself: I did a lot of the right things in life. I graduated college, voluteered, applied for jobs. Nothing has worked out so far. I have horrible depression and was recently hospitalized for it. I've never had a functional relationship, and my family's dynamics are also really messed up. It feels like I'm stuck or cursed or something, because absolutely nothing has worked out. I don't know what Im doing wrong or what I should be doing differently. I would love to have a happy relationship and a job I can do so I can move out of my parent's place, but I dont know if its possible.I feel so stuck.
*Location-i california
>>
>>17571059
the moon reversed
two of pentacles
Hmm, well girl,
The cards are telling me you are kind of blocked, there is something that's impeding your ability to use those feminine wiles and intuition. Perhaps you are stumbling over yourself, you're intuitive, use it. You may have to take on some new projects to succeed with alacrity. It will be all up in the air and you will find it hard to handle. Find tasks that allow you to find flow in the speed in the tasks you encounter. Stay confident, have a bit more fun, let loose, but stay in control. He will be a keeper.
>>
>>17571078
>>17571161
I don't know if I needed a question or not but mine is Will I ever meet him?
>>
Can anyone scry something occult related for me by chance? I scryed some demons and saw something strange.

Just air querying. Don't really care if it doesnt get picked up.
>>
>>17571161

thank you!
>>
>>17571172
do you do past life scrying
>>
>>17571188
I used to do black mirror scrying but I havent in a few months. I don't really believe in past lives desu.
>>
>>17571123
Wayyyy better than rose petals.
>>
>>17571194
are you scrying for people right now?
>>
You can't sell your soul by thinking "I'll sell my soul?" Is it that simple, or does it have to be a signed contract?
>>
>>17571200
No. I'm out of practice. I havent scryed in a few months as I said. I need to quit smoking before I get back into it, which I'm working on. Once I'm able to start scrying again I'll probably start doing it in the thread again.
>>
File: blod.jpg (84KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
blod.jpg
84KB, 500x355px
>>17571141
You wanted blood, here's blood

(I misread it as "any bloody pic of your choosing")
>>
>>17571205
is scrying legit form of divination?
>>
>>17571220
Yes
the most legit
>>
>>17571172
Give me a well-worded direct query.

I'll scry for you.
>>
>>17571228
Would you be willing to do more or no?
>>
>>17571228
Alright. A few months ago somebody asked me to scry for them which demon they should call on for a ritual. I saw several. But the last thing I saw...was the face of Bob Marley. Now I'm wondering why Bob Marley showed up. I want to know if Bob Marley is in cahoots with the legions of the damned.

I realize this sounds like a joke but I'm being serious.
>>
>>17565764

Thank you, Onymous Chironymous for getting into my situation the other night. I didn't realize I had a response so never saw it. Definitely going to try to utilize your advice, I think it will help!

I'm glad the name Ashley got the Warioware theme in your head! Never heard that correlation with my name before. :)
>>
File: 1434527839283.jpg (117KB, 758x800px) Image search: [Google]
1434527839283.jpg
117KB, 758x800px
>>17571031
Griffin
Leo
I'd also like a general reading of my current standings. I'm a little left in the dark.

Hope this works for you.
>>
>>17571242
That depends on a proximate circumstance, the result of which is now outside of my control, but shall be visible soon.

>>17571244
That sounds absurd; I'll start up in a few minutes.
>>
>>17571269
I know it sounds absurd. I've still been curious as to whether or not it was just my subconscious.
>>
File: 12498982923_37bfb8ca8f_b.jpg (91KB, 1024x389px) Image search: [Google]
12498982923_37bfb8ca8f_b.jpg
91KB, 1024x389px
>>17571031
Female Scorpio. I want a man and will stop at nothing to get him. How will that go ?
>>
File: boab54_sanguineBondSplash.jpg (36KB, 620x453px) Image search: [Google]
boab54_sanguineBondSplash.jpg
36KB, 620x453px
>>17571031
male, aries

Can I get a love reading on how my current situation? How do I accelerate things? Is it worth the effort?
>>
>>17571197
Well, then?
>>
Literally shit-tier reading efforts here
>>
>>17571298
Why don't you give a go, big guy?
>>
>>17571302
Should I stay up for my reading or are you through for the night?
>>
>>17571244
>>17571275
Gods...

Well, lad, I scried your particular Bob Marley, and I saw a flower with the petals falling off violently, almost as if they had been ripped off by some force unseen.

I heard laughing.

I saw the petals being burnt spontaneously ere they hit the floor, and I heard laughing some more.

Lad, someone is fucking with you. I'm not sure about the rest, but I know this much is true.

Slowly picking away at the places between, and the goal is that you'll never know what it means.

Such screen! Such a lovely screen for to never know what to see!

The whole Bob Marley thing? You're being fucked with, basically, and it seems to me that it's being done consciously.

To what end? That's not a message I'm inclined to send, for I just heard more laughing again.

Yep, you're being fucked with.
>>
>>17571327
I'm sleepy =^-^=
Goodnight, div~~~
>>
>>17571242
In order not to keep you waiting, the answer is no.
>>
>>17571368
Someone is fucking with me... Is it occult related?
>>
>>17571031
Male Virgo

After today's phone call and all of our past history, how does the blonde girl that just left my life truly feel about me?
>>
I'll do a couple.
What I need from you is your gender, sign, and any form of art that means something to you.
>>
File: 143853-melisenta.jpg (532KB, 1278x995px) Image search: [Google]
143853-melisenta.jpg
532KB, 1278x995px
>>17571408
Female Scorpio.... what does my crush think of me and will we be together?
>>
File: scipo.jpg (2MB, 1798x1018px) Image search: [Google]
scipo.jpg
2MB, 1798x1018px
>>17571408
male gemini
love reading
>>
File: finders keepers.jpg (103KB, 720x914px) Image search: [Google]
finders keepers.jpg
103KB, 720x914px
>>17571408
femme
sag
tell me
>>
>>17571408
Male Sagittarius

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0LqJeKtFq4c
>>
File: e.jpg (143KB, 770x470px) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
143KB, 770x470px
>>17571408
Male, taurus
Love reading if you may, thanks
>>
File: hok-1b[1].jpg (32KB, 640x473px) Image search: [Google]
hok-1b[1].jpg
32KB, 640x473px
>>17571408
female libra
will me and my crush be together?
>>
>>17571417
It could work but it won't be what you expect. I would advise against.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 232x148px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 232x148px
>>17571408
Male
Sagittarius
How can I control the energies around me or utilize them to my will? Also if you could tell me what forces are at work around me?
>>
>>17571444
Elaborate?
>>
>>17571419
Are you just getting out of a relationship? I would advise meeting new people and reevaluating your situation when you have more options.
>>
>>17571423
The ball is in your court at the moment but inaction can change that quickly
>>
>>17571455
i have never been in a realtionship
i honestly have no idea what to do to meet new people
>>
>>17571459
what area of life does this exactly apply to because in one area it's not in my court
>>
File: hare.jpg (139KB, 850x943px) Image search: [Google]
hare.jpg
139KB, 850x943px
>>17571408
male, aries

will i benefit from going to college? if so, where should i go/major
>>
File: lighter after you let go.jpg (115KB, 506x506px) Image search: [Google]
lighter after you let go.jpg
115KB, 506x506px
male
Libra
is she seeing me in a new light? will her heart open to me? will she move from the comfort of ego, and into the growth of spirit?
>>
Male

Pisces

I don't know if I should tell her how I feel or not, I can't read her and I don't know if this would have a negative impact on our work relationship.
>>
File: witch-doctor3.jpg (174KB, 288x432px) Image search: [Google]
witch-doctor3.jpg
174KB, 288x432px
hey /div/ said I would try and do some readings tonight. I have time for a few.

I require no specific information, but I do not claim to be psychic, the more information you can give me, the more helpful I can be. Methods are at my discretion, cards, bones, 'scrying' depending on queries (probably cards tonight). I also can apparently read burgers and fries.

Love Readings: Clean yourself up, stabilize your life, work on yourself, when you are confident and stable, love will happen naturally.

If you have serious medical issues, mental or physical, I will try to help but Im probably going to refer you to an actual medical doctor.
>>
>>17571632
i seeeeeeeeee you
>>
>>17571632
if there is any way for you to do mine, then please.
>>17571266
is there anything you require?
>>
>>17571655
no I can read that, but any more information on your situation will help me interpret.
>>
>>17571632
Hey Sèvis, got a query if you're willing to poke.

Recently have had some....problems with my abilities. I was wondering if you could have a gander at it. Specifically a connection I share with someone and its potential effects on this development
>>
>>17571632
>>17571447
Could you read me?
Jas
Male
Long hair, full beard and mustache, wear a turban, brown eyes, slim, tall
>>
>>17571655
>>17571658
if you can give me some more information Ill read on it..

>>17571662
Ill do you next, one minute

>>17571672
this is a complex read, Ill see what I can do in a minute, cheswick might be a better reader for you in that regard but ill give it a shot.
>>
>>17571678
Thanks brother
>>
>>17571632
Would you be open to taking a relationship query? If so:

I'm male, and she's female. We like each other and have told each other so, however we're taking things slow and not rushing into anything. I'd like to know where you see this going, and the long-term potential/outcome between the two of us.

I'm willing to read for you in return; I require a gender, and a query.

Thank you, and no worries if you can't.
>>
>>17571662
odd, and strong read for you.
Youve had a rough time recently, you're trying to focus on a uhhh balanced and "spiritual" approach to the present but I think you dont have everything you need? Can I please ask the genders of you and this "someone"? It effects the reading, I have strong "gendered" cards here and I cant interpret unless I know whats going on.
>>
>>17571686
I a male and the friend a female. Non-romantic. Thanks again Sèvis
>>
File: 31068755.jpg (29KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
31068755.jpg
29KB, 320x213px
>>17571689
That's what I thought but I didnt want to presume. I think this person has something you need, specifically, that "feminine" energy. There is no romance here, this is a working relationship, balance and cooperation coming out of a time of basically, survival. Im not sure what this is saying about you not having everything you need. Further elaboration only showed more lack of "feminine" and "motherly" qualities.

I also get the distinct impression that they are not there to like "give" you those energies you're missing, like, that THEY are the energies, I get the impression they have something to teach you, to bring out certain qualities of intuition and receptivity in yourself.

Does this make sense?

Weird that motherhood was a strong theme here, anything you want to elaborate on?
>>
>>17571694
Well this is an interesting read, I wasn't sure if the connection had turned sour and was causing the problems, but you're saying I'm having problems and they're the key to help overcome them?

So the problem is a lack of motherly and feminine qualities, which I personally identify masculinity with the body and femininity with the soul, so there's a great deal of wisdom in your words.

THEY are the energy? So they're not there to offer something up, but instead to be the influence themselves? Less what they can give and more who they are to bring out what already exists? Like more catalyst than gift?

I get what you mean, and see above for my queries into clarification. The motherhood theme makes a good deal of sense to me given my situation and opinions on masculinity/femininity
>>
>>17571632
will you do this

>>17571622
you sound like you dont want to do love reading's.. but what is more important in life than love...?
>>
>>17571632
popagenu, male, aries, tx

hey sevis could I get a reading on whether the girl I'm pursuing is worth a relationship or not? I'm pretty sure she is also interested in me but she's really busy... call her g
>>
>>17571700
More like, YOU are missing a quality in yourself... you are trying to remain balanced and 'spiritual' about things right now, but youre missing something inside yourself. You need someone to show you how to access that part of yourself, that is what they are offering. Not their energy, just a way to get in touch with your own. The outlook you are expressing about a masculine body and a feminine soul is very in line with the concept of the animus. I have a feeling youve gotten out of touch with those parts of yourself, the soul voice in you. She may be able to help you get back in touch.

Im glad the motherhood thing makes sense to you.
>>
>>17571706
Thanks Sèvis, you're a bloody legend. I will definitely try and be more mindful of your reading. I definitely believe I've lost a good deal of connection with that voice inside, and will trying and listen to her words more. As for the friend, well, let's hope she can help.

Thanks again Sèvis m, you're a good person and a great man.
>>
File: p00t225h.jpg (74KB, 976x549px) Image search: [Google]
p00t225h.jpg
74KB, 976x549px
>>17571681
very weird read, I will contact you over in the chat with this. Ill need to discuss it with you.

>>17571705
I cant really tell... theres some issues with you two hooking up, Im not sure you have everything she wants, tell me are you meek and quiet with her or are you bold? How I read this card will depend on that knowledge.
>>
File: Divination_tools.jpg (65KB, 1041x588px) Image search: [Google]
Divination_tools.jpg
65KB, 1041x588px
>>17571710
cheers, glad I could help, thank you for the kind words.

Last bit of advice, she is kind of cross about something I think if you hound her on this, its going to go badly, dont chase her, she needs to come to you with it, you already know what to do I think. This isn't a pursuit.
>>
>>17571717
Haha Thankyou, that advice aligns perfectly with my own thoughts. There's no rush, I have all the time in the world. Less is more after all
>>
I'd love a reading whenever anyone can get around to me.

Male
Leo
I've been in love with a girl I used to be very good friends with but haven't seen or talked to in 3 years. I cannot get over her or the stupid way I ended our friendship back then and I just want to talk to her again, apologize, and tell her how much she meant to me. I messaged her on Facebook a few weeks ago on her birthday (she's 25 and a Pisces if this matters) and she has not responded. I guess I just want to know if there's no hope for ever patching things up between her and myself at the very least (if not more).
>>
>>17571701
>>17571622
Whoops didnt mean to skip you.

Since Im not getting any feedback from my other reads:

I see you might be barking up the wrong tree. I get the impression she is a strong and assertive type and is proud of it. She is at the beginning of her journey and I dont see "growth of spirit" in her future, I think shes very career oriented and she is not looking for a spiritual father figure. I would also wager that your tendency to be nonbiased and neutral in situations frustrates her. She doesnt want to be neutral. And I dont think she wants you to guide or change her.
>>
>>17571662
Hey, are you a reader that reads for /div/? Just wondering because I'm getting some weird vibes from your posts.
>>
>>17571787
I have read for /div/, yes.
>>
File: 184572_m.jpg (141KB, 331x500px) Image search: [Google]
184572_m.jpg
141KB, 331x500px
>>17571787
You're getting vibes because they're putting them off. That anon has a strong energetic vibe. I dont even know who it is and I know theyre well read and have worked on their energy, its very apparent.
>>
>>17571632
Can I get a reading for my future? :)
>>
>>17571794
Okay, thanks for the info. Just wanted to sate my curiosity, honestly. What kind of readings do you do?

>>17571797
I agree, it drew me in.
>>
File: 130698925_c52f8e35e0.jpg (219KB, 430x500px) Image search: [Google]
130698925_c52f8e35e0.jpg
219KB, 430x500px
>>17571802
Im actually going to have to wrap up for the night, my internet is no longer cooperating.

Good luck to all and be gentle and kind to yourselves and others.
>>
>>17571632
I don't know if you believe in this sort of stuff but can you tell me if I've found my twin flame?
>>
>>17571820
That's OK... thanks!
>>
>>17572122
>>17572122
>>17572122
New
>>
File: 20160410_212514.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160410_212514.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
8/M/Pisces. My cats name is PeeWee. This is a reading for my cat.

When will Peewee die of Aids (F.I.V)?
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 68

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.