[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - divination general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 34

File: Raydar - Evil Squad.jpg (92KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Raydar - Evil Squad.jpg
92KB, 700x700px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17550415
>>
File: Jambi.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Jambi.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>17557991
It's Chironymous here, doing sporadic Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching readings for whomever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end! And I may post your reply in the next thread if this one ends!

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching
*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Location-ish
***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
>>
File: IMG_3451.png (543KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3451.png
543KB, 1136x640px
Hey! I'll be doing three or four readings. I'll just need:
>name/nickname
>location-ish
>a picture of your favorite flower
>query
I'm new at this but it's a free reading so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. reply to this if you want a reading
>>
>>17558071
Pudgy
Oregon
Daisy (I'm on mobile pls excuse)
What will happen between me and my crush?
>>
File: orchid1.jpg (176KB, 868x694px) Image search: [Google]
orchid1.jpg
176KB, 868x694px
>>17558071
LOL @ the pic you posted.
I'm always game for a reading if you're willing!
Brent
NY/PA border
Neato-looking orchid attached
Positive/negative results of my various endeavors lately, please and thank you!
>>
>>17558071
Rafael
South America
Not exactly a flower, but hey why not?
How does she sees me?
>>
>>17557996
Hello, its me again! Hopefully positive vibes are flowing through your sexy wolverine body.
Kuba
Male
Capricorn
Brown hair, dark brown eyes with a bit of green in it, long fingers ye the same stuff again nothing changed i guess
I have an unordinary query for you my friend. I'm going to a party tommorow and I wonder if I should try weed again or is it just not for me. Also if it isn't a problem I have a question about this girl that brought my attention at school, we just looked at each other tho and I don't know if I will be able to even find her. Just tell me something about the situation.
Thank you for your time and I want you to know that we all appriciate what you're doing for /div/
may the force be with you
>>
File: rosa.jpg (106KB, 1600x1509px) Image search: [Google]
rosa.jpg
106KB, 1600x1509px
>>17558071
Marcelo
Mexico
i'm gonna die at the age of 24?
>>
>>17558120
Oh and do whatever you feel like, think suits better or is more accurate.
>>
>>17557996
Tarot.
Jair.
Male.
Gemini.
Brown eyes and medium hair length.
Illinois.

Good things come in small packages.
:^)

Is there anything unique about me and how do I achieve kamavasayita siddhi through concentration meditation?
>>
>>17558150
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ZMZaR7lINA
>>
>>17558097
It's possible that you two could be together, but it will definitely take time. I asked for some advice for you and got Seven of Wands. Try to keep other dudes off her.

>>17558098
Orchids are awesome. Got five of cups, two of wands reversed, and eight of cups reversed, and the rune Isa. Basically, you'll be disappointed, things might not turn out the way you want.
>>
>>17558224
They are! Oof, thanks anyway!
>>
>>17557996
I'm up for a reading, if you have the time. This is exactly the type of thread I was looking for tonight.

Either Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching would be wonderful.
Tegs
Female
Capricorn
Short, a little curvy, 2 tattoos, glasses, undercut long blonde/brown hair, blue eyes
Ontario, Canada

I really enjoyed listening to your first reading on this thread. You have a really calming voice and seem to have a lot of confidence in your reading. It was really enjoyable.

Thank you so much!
I just need some reassurance that my SO and I are going to be ok. I would just like to know that neither of us are making a mistake. That is going to work out.
>>
I-Ching
Darius
Male
Capricorn
Intellectual,Humorus,Asshole
Georgia,USA
I heard a reading you did and this seems interesting and fun.
Is there a reason Why I am so drastically different from most people?
>>
>>17558295
oh physical Description Not personality whoops
Glasses,Short Curly black hair,Hazel eyes,Small Goatee
>>
>>17558120
>>17558141
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1AKsLhojow0
>>
>>17558118
I love those, I wish I had an anime tree in my yard.
I got The Moon, Queen of Wands, Ace of Pentacles. I think it means that she finds you attractive but doesn't want to let you know either because she's afraid of being rejected or she doesn't think it's a good idea.

>>17558132
I asked what would happen to you at the age of 24. There were no death omens in the responses.

I'm done with readings for now.
>>
>>17558071
>being male
>having a favorite flower

What.
>>
>>17558338

are men not allowed to like flowers?
>>
>>17558271
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1sz7gtmlyeG
>>
File: 9123763_orig.jpg (268KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
9123763_orig.jpg
268KB, 400x500px
>>17558132
Marcelo, what makes you think you are going to die at 24 dear?
>>
>>17558338
The manliest flower ever is the Amorphophallus titanum, a name which translates to "giant misshapen penis". It is taller than a man and is also well-known as "the corpse flower" due to its stench of rotting flesh that attracts pollinating insects from miles around.
>>
>>17558325
>>17558118

Thank you. I can only hope it is as you say, and i might understand why.
>>
>>17558185
Ah, thank you so much!
Yes, I do do research already but I wonder what this journey will be... I am going to college soon, but I feel it may be something different for my summer.
As for the alienation... I've felt different from being on Earth and such, I still haven't found a place to feel home to.
I'm sure as time comes it will show light to it. I actually did a project with Andromedea for my Astronomy class recently due to the resinance I got from it. I'm still open to the idea of a psychological approach to it though.
Thank you for the reading again, much appreciated!
:^)
>>
>>17558376
>>17558376
Sevis r u doing reading
>>
>>17557996
Morgan's Tarot
Anthoni
Male
Pisces
brownish Tan, Medium Build, Short black hair, light brown eyes
Virginia
When your about to drown , just breathe.
Where will I be moving to in the near future?
Thanks for the reading G.
>>
>>17558295
>>17558304
http://vocaroo.com/i/s07jyXjCinKm
>>
File: 1449098136346.jpg (73KB, 519x533px) Image search: [Google]
1449098136346.jpg
73KB, 519x533px
>>17557996
morgans
david
male
cancer
guarded, but really a big shit disturber. abuse of freedoms rampant. held back by habits. thoughtful.
ottawa
general reading?
>>
>>17558430
I hadnt planned on it, Ive got some errands to run, I was just concerned about marcelo at the moment.
>>
>>17557996 Anthoni here. Forgot to add my age. 21
>>
>>17558509
oh you wanted a physical description i see
right now i've got a crappy beard and longish hair, i'm a half ukrainian half british canadian guy, tallish, fairly skinny. very tired looking. i'm not sure if i'm good looking or not. very bitten nails
>>
>>17558363
Thank you so much for the reading! You hit on everything that I've been feeling recently, even before you pulled out your cards, hahah. I really appreciate your time, and thank you for your kind vibes, and I'm sending them right back to you. I feel calmer at the moment, and I know I need to work on keeping that tranquility.

Again, thank you so much <3
>>
>>17558569
You're very welcome! I'm glad it served you well! It was my pleasure to do the reading! Thank you for the positive vibes! :) I happy you feel calmer at the moment, and yes, make a habit of calm, confident tranquility! :D

You're very welcome! <3
>>
>>17558496
Reply to :The Onymous CHIRONYMOUS
From Darius
Thanks for the Reading
This has just reconfirmed that I should Stop being anti-social.
I am well aware that I am a Natural Leader.
But how usefully is an anti-social Leader
>>
>>17557996
Zeus
Male
Virgo
Shaved head, beard, brown eyes, kind, sarcastic, loyal to a fault
California
>Something Positive
All the trials we go through in life are to make us stronger. When we feel at our weakest is actually when we are at our strongest, pushing forward constantly to overcome hardships.

>Query
Is there any hope I will be able to find someone who accepts and appreciates me for who I am sometime soon? Not going to lie I feel fucking hopeless right now.
>>
>>17558492
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1JhQ1wiUd6S
>>
>>17558623
Also sorry didn't specify, not sure what's best for the query so I'll leave it up to you if that's fine.
>>
>>17557991

Hey mofo, where do you get off posting the album art to one of the dopest retro electronic albums of the last year without posting source?

https://newretrowave.bandcamp.com/album/evil-squad
>>
>>17558423
You are very welcome!
This is something you can work on throughout your other journeys in life college/summer -- just keep finding and devoting time for it!
Sometimes the search is longer and more arduous to find our place when we are unique -- the trickier pieces in the jigsaw puzzle -- but have faith!
Interesting that you have an affinity for Andromeda and that it came up in the reading!
Again, you are very welcome! It was my pleasure!
>>
>>17558690
/mu/tant spotted
>>
>>17558610
You're very welcome, Darius!
I'm glad you realize your potential as a leader!
And yes, you must rally the support of the people!
Engage them warmly, magnanimously, communicatively, and with a listening ear! Then get them to see how having your goals met benefits them as well!
>>
>>17558690
>>17558729
Haha, I was hoping people would be clever enough to Google based on the image title, but thank you for posting the link! And agreed that it's suuuuuch a good album! :D
>>
File: received_1172145232809730.jpg (33KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
received_1172145232809730.jpg
33KB, 470x313px
>>17557996
Hi! This is my first time doing something like this, so I hope I do it correctly. I'm kind of nervous but here goes...

Name:Taylor
Sign: Gemini
Description: I'm about 175ish cm tall with quiet pale skin, and naturally brown hair. I have blue eyes, although one has a segment of brown in it. I'm pretty small framed at about 53ish kgs. My personality is generally pretty laid back, although I am insecure and can get anxious pretty bad. When I'm angry I get stubborn, but I'm trying to work on that. I'm a friendly person all round but I come across as shy, I'm never really to sure how to approach people.
My Positive: Enjoy everything around you, especially nature. There are some things that it can teach you that people cannot. The picture I will attach is related to this :)
My Query: Who am I really? I have a lot of trouble with this. I worry I will never achieve anything in life because I continously fall short of all my goals, and I worry I will never be apart of anything important.
>>
>>17558647
Thanks for the incredible reading. I really needed this reassurance, put some things in perspective. Hope you stay the fly pimp that you are.
>>
>>17558509
http://vocaroo.com/i/s12ymibUkEt6
>>
>>17558785
You're very welcome! I'm glad the reading served you well!

>Hope you stay the fly pimp that you are.
Haha, awesome! Thank you so much! That makes my day! :D
>>
>>17558623
>>17558667
http://vocaroo.com/i/s177d9KlabDX
>>
>>17558513
Do you have an email?
>>
>>17558816
never gotten a reading with vocaroo.. feels all fuzzy and personal. i liked your read, pretty straight forward. i guess i'll see what happens. thanks man
>>
>>17559143
Haha, glad you appreciated the personal nature of it and that you enjoyed my read! Sounds like a plan! You're very welcome!
>>
>>17558973
Thank you for the reading, some of it spoke directly to my situation at hand, not to negotiate or make an argument for love.
>>
>>17557996
Hey man, I really appreciate what you're doing for this thread and I'd really appreciate a tarot reading if you're still doing them.
>Cat (not my real name)
>Female
>Prefer not to say. Sorry if this messes with the reading, but I'd like to continue using 4chan.
>Sagittarius
>I'm quite slight. I'm only 5'2"/157cm and I wear a UK dress size 4/EU 32/ US 0. I have long, curly ginger hair that comes down to my iliac crest at the front and to the tip of my butt at the back. I have blue eyes, a defined jawline and a couple of face piercings.
>Scotland.
>When I first started showing symptoms of depression a few years back, my mum would sit me down with a nice cup of coffee and some chocolate and she'd tell me that there's always light at the end of the tunnel. I hope all goes well for you, friend.
Right, so here's the thing - I recently spilled my guts out to the boy I've liked since around September or October last year. I've never felt this way about another human being before, and my go-go-gadget autism prompts me to over-analyse his behaviour so I can gain some insight into how he feels about me, but it only clouds my judgement. There's also another female in his life, more striking than I, who makes me doubt myself. All I'm asking of you is to give me some sort of indication of whether or not he reciprocates my feelings.
>>
File: Amethyst cluster.jpg (46KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Amethyst cluster.jpg
46KB, 400x400px
>>17557996
Hey Chionymous! Love and healing to you.

I-Ching
AtomEve
Female
Aries/Cancer/Libra
Long read hair, freckles, pale, 3 scars on my forehead
Canada
Started doing an astronomy course and it was lovely, do you enjoy stargazing? Also a picture of my amethyst for your healing!
Romance reading/ potential next boyfriend, do I have yet to meet him or may we already be friends?
>>
>>17559215
You're very welcome! I'm glad the reading served you well!
>>
>>17557996
Morgan Tarot please, I hope whatever wounds you have, physical or emotional, become well and whole again.
Nickname: Yomenai
Sign: Pisces
Description: I'm about 5'10", overweight, I have blue eyes with flecks of like brown/hazel around the center, brown hair starting to grow back in from a recent buzz and a thick, messy beard with blonde hairs on the chin.

Positive: As we advance in life, it becomes and more difficult. But in fighting those difficulties and trials, the inmost strength of the heart is developed.

Query: I want to know where I'm going next in life. Like what do I do, what's my next step? Basically I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to get out of this hole I'm in, or if I'm going to be stuck like this for a long time to come.
Thanks, I really needed this tonight.
>>
Where's Cheswick when you need her?
>>
File: qfkhxco1.jpg (107KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
qfkhxco1.jpg
107KB, 500x500px
Few readings, not scrying.

>name/alias
>gender
>query
>spooky picture, preferably to do with aliens
>>
File: c.jpg (132KB, 727x768px) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
132KB, 727x768px
>>17559497
Heya

Pietro
Male
My future development with occultism studies.

(Sorry I don't have aliens, but depending on your interpretation on the subject this thing can be one)

Thanks in advance
>>
File: image.gif (1KB, 148x178px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1KB, 148x178px
>>17559497
Jas
Man
How will the next few years turn out for me? Will I progress or stay stuck in this endless cycle?

Lol
>>
>>17559497
Cat
male
love reading
>>
File: Creepy woods.jpg (941KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Creepy woods.jpg
941KB, 1920x1080px
>>17559497
Eleani.
Female.
General reading.
>>
>>17559514
I cast three runes for what you can expect: Dagaz, Thurisaz, and Laguz. There's not much to say here other than good stuff is coming your way if you continue on your current path-- clarity and going with the flow is indicated, along with lots of change. I get the feeling here you're going to have some sort of awakening soon in your path; this could be a realization of the efforts you put in the past-- something you're looking forward to. I'll cast a rune for advice here: Perthro merkstave-- try not to get too held up in one subject/aspect of occultism and such; remember to focus on breadth when you're starting out, then go into the depth of something you like/can identify with.

>>17559532
Three cards for what you can expect: 3 of Cups in reverse, Knight of Cups, Strength in reverse. Your progress will mostly be emotional-- I'm inclined to say here you will grow as a person more over the next few years than anything else. Perhaps your situation won't change, but you will learn to see things differently in a way that even the worse situation could look positive. A change of mindset and shift in perspective, so to speak. I get the feeling here you're rather drained and lack Strength to move forward, so a card for advice: Queen of Swords-- simply, stop making decisions based on emotions; think with your head instead of your heart.

Answering your query directly: yes, you will progress.

>that picture

>>17559536
In a relationship, looking, or have somebody in mind?

>>17559538
Any theme you'd like me to focus on?
>>
H19w block divine9
>>
>>17559536
>>17559591
looking for someone
>>
>>17559252
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1qk5UADlu69
>>
>>17559591
Anything relative to my future perhaps or origin behind my psychic abilities.
>>
>>17558764
Your query interests me for a voice reading.

If you post or email me a voice sample (30-40 second minimum, nothing recited or rehearsed), I'd be happy to read for you.
>>
File: 69d.png (936KB, 944x655px) Image search: [Google]
69d.png
936KB, 944x655px
>>17559497
Emily
Female
Should I go for guy 1, guy 2 or just wait for other options to come along?
>>
File: Mans best friend.jpg (19KB, 472x358px) Image search: [Google]
Mans best friend.jpg
19KB, 472x358px
>>17559497
Salamander
Male
tell me do i have any chance with my crush?
>>
File: greyskerner.jpg (59KB, 750x420px) Image search: [Google]
greyskerner.jpg
59KB, 750x420px
>>17559497
Sam
F
Is there going to be someone new in my future within the rest of the year? What do they look like?
>>
>>17559620
Meh, I'll scry for this.

For your next romantic opportunity, I saw a dark-skinned girl with squinty eyes with a nice smile around a beach. Dark curly hair. I think she's Mexican. There's a bubbly vibe around her; the cheerful kind. I get the feeling here you will meet her on a vacation at a beach. I drew a card on this: Temperance. It seems that you're going to have to be patient for this; I'm getting the feeling that she will be the one approaching you instead of the other way round.

Your energy felt confusing and hurt; carrying too much excessive baggage, perhaps from a love gone sour? Here's the hard truth: I think you're gonna be lonely for awhile, lad. Be prepared for this; and don't despair, because something good /will/ come your way in due time.
>>
File: 1459841183988.jpg (190KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459841183988.jpg
190KB, 450x600px
>>17559497
Turner
Male
General Future
>>
>>17559659
Heart of the Matter / Opposing Factor: 8 of Cups in reverse / The Chariot in reverse
Root Cause / Known Influence: 10 of Wands in reverse / 5 of Cups
Past Influences / New Circumstances: 6 of Swords / Knight of Cups in reverse
You / Your Environment: 2 of Cups / 4 of Pentacles
Guidance / Outcome: Knight of Wands in reverse / 4 of Wands in reverse

I don't think your life is going too well right now; you're confused and wish to escape life in general, but lack control over various aspects of it. Mostly emotional, I'm thinking. You're taking on too much responsibility over here, causing your head to go haywire. You're seem to be seeking stability in your emotions, and I get the feeling here you're trying to get this through love or a relationship-- I don't think this will go well for you in your current state, hmm.

To keep this short, your Guidance is the Knight of Wands in reverse-- it'd be best for you to take some time off and recover from whatever that drained you much. The Outcome embodied in the reversed 4 of Wands is telling me that you will likely be lonely/alone for some time, but this will be a state of transition for you where you will rise up again stronger and better.

For your immediate future, I cast three runes: Eihwaz, Nauthiz merkstave, Isa in opposition. You're motivated and driving to acquire something, it seems. However, this isn't something you can go at like a bull-- I get the feeling here you're trying to charge and forge ahead without much thinking or planning. My advice would be to take a step back, and see clearly where to head.

I think you /seriously/ need a break in your life.

>origin behind my psychic abilities.
I can read this better with a voice sample and a picture of your eye, if you'd like:
[email protected]
>>
>>17559670
>>17559725
>>17559766
>>17559790
Sorry, people. I'm done for now.

I'll most likely be back in a few hours to catch your queries, so check back in a bit.
>>
File: tumblr_n5hqbqiZ3a1qmy7u5o1_250.png (96KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5hqbqiZ3a1qmy7u5o1_250.png
96KB, 250x250px
>>17559809
That's alright, take your time. I'll check back later.
>>
>>17559799
Thank you! I will consider the voice sample offer.
>>
>>17559664
>>17559799
What's up with you guys and voice samples?
>>
>>17559497
Rafael
Male
What's my role to play, Siegrain? What's my karma in this life?
For the days go on a path i cannot understand and it feels like the whole world lays on my back.
Thank you.
>>
I can't sleep. Guess I'll do a couple of reads.
couple = 2.
Only doing love reads.

Just tell me the pronoun of the person you're interested in and I'll do my best here.

I'm going to be using a tarot deck and oracle deck so the reading may seem a bit odd.
>>
>>17559916
she/her
>>
>>17559916
he is a he
I want to know if anything will happen and if likes me back? thanks
>>
>>17559916
female
>>
>>17559916
he
Does he want me?
>>
>>17559903
>>
>>17559916
Her.
>>
>>17559903

watch out anon, they steal your soul that way
>>
>>17559916
He... will we be together
>>
>>17559919
Alright so she may like you. It looks like she really might. Though she's likely dealing with some sort of intellectual conflict about the matter in some way. Docile about the whole thing. You'd probably have to go to her. Which leads to the advice.

AND THE ADVICE IS:

man the fuck up. Talk to her. Show her you're interested even if you have to have someone else introduce you to her if you've never talked to her before. But don't be a creepass about it.
Just try and facilitate the situation in a way that you can seem approachable and normal.
But it certainly seems to suggest you should do this, and possibly soon. Just make sure you're level headed about how you go about it and don't spill spaghetti all over your khakis.

I hope this helps, and
I truly wish you the best of luck with her.
>>
>>17559916
she, the red hair one
>>
I'm new to x but i am intrigued. how do
>>
>>17560004
>so she may like you
I'm fairly certain she does, but there are things in the way

>she's likely dealing with some sort of intellectual conflict about the matter in some way
Oh gods, yes

>Show her you're interested even if you have to have someone else introduce you to her
I've actually made my feelings quite clear, and directly, without the use of third parties...unless you caught onto someone else I don't really like as much and would mostly be...well, not for straightforward reason.

>it certainly seems to suggest you should do this, and possibly soon
Considering I've already tried multiple times and failed, I'm not sure what else to do. Unless, of course, you're picking up on someone else, in which case I suppose I can, even though I know nothing good will come from it.

>don't spill spaghetti all over your khakis
I actually have retard confidence, anon.

Thanks for the reading. Would you mind telling me the cards you got?
>>
>>17559916

he/him
>>
Siegrain did me a solid, so I'm finishing off his current queue, but not more after that.

>>17559670
I drew a card and two support cards for each option.
>Guy 1: Knight of Wands, 9 of Swords (reversed), 8 of Pentacles
>Guy 2: Ace of Swords, The Chariot (reversed), Temperance (reversed)
>Wait: 6 of Pentacles, 7 of Wands, The Hierophant

Lass, what's the deal? You're stuck in between following your heart or leading your mind guide this particular part.

Care more about how you feel? Well, Guy #1 would offer the best deal, for it should inspire some passion in you, and the blows you may suffer along the would would do something considerable in offering growth for you.

Care more about your mind? A better result with the second you'd find. However, it would be better that you yourself a bit bind, for you might be a bit too much for him at this time. Too much emotion, out of control, and you'd likely fall out of the fold in which you work hard to find yourself soon; that's what happens when you're a bit too much of a loon for to be handled by such a straightforward dude.

Now, if you wait, I see a bit of thirst as your proximate fate. You'll defend your position, but the imposition will get the better of you, and it seems that you'll have to fight with yourself if this is what you'd like to pursue. Interestingly, there will be something of growth, but spiritually. However, it will be something that comes with difficulty.

I hope I've read true and been of some help to you.

>>17559903
Voice reading is my best method for reading things inherent to people, such as personality, magical potential, etc. I've been reading voices longer than I've been reading anything else.

>>17559965
>>17559976
If I could do that and had interest in it, I wouldn't need to use the internet; I live in a populous area and talk to many people every day.
>>
>>17559926
I am so sorry...but it looks like he has a negative opinion towards you for some reason, or at the very least isnt interested in you. It may be a matter of slander in some way.
If there is any sort of attraction there then it is tinged with negativity as well.

Your advice is to let go... and you should do your best to let any sadness or disappointment you may have over this melt away and move on. Look to something different, whether a different love prospect, or something you enjoy doing in your life, and seek emotional/mental resolution within.

I'm sorry for this read.
But it's only stupid fucking cards....who knows...maybe it's wrong.
>>
Clint
Ohio
Anything about my future would be nice
>>
>>17560041
Oooh I forgot the cards and already shuffld. I'm sorry. I know for the advice is was like swiftness, knight of swords, and..I think ace of disks? I'm not sure about the ace there desu...
But I know all of the cards were positive.

I forgot the rest.
>>
>>17559725
You / Her / Relationship Significator: 5 of Pentacles (reversed) / The Tower / 7 of Cups (reversed)
What She Likes / How to Exploit It: Ace of Cups (reversed) / Death (reversed)
What She Dislikes / How to Overcome It: King of Wands / 9 of Wands
Projected Outcome: Queen of Cups

Lad, it looks pretty good to me, but there is a matter to which you should be attending. You see, my man, it seems that you can make this work out for you in the end, but you're likely to mess things up if you too strongly bend your heart more than your brain. If you'd like to avoid this particular strain, then you should a bit more hardness feign.

You see, she likes the aspect of you that is a bit unfeeling: you might present yourself stoically, and this is most likely some good result to bring. Keep doing what you're doing in this particular sense, and your subdued emotions should pay the expense.

The emotional aspects of you are those of which she's not so fond: be a bit more stoic and feign more experience, anon. Are you a bit bruised from something before? Good, use it to bury your emotions neath the floor.

Why? Well, anon, it seems she's getting over something or moving on from some guy, and it would serve you better if you offer something low-pressure at this time. The previous lad might have left her a bit sad, but it might be due to immaturity, and it will result better if you project more experience, you see.

But I think you've got this, friend: the Queen of Cups is about as good a result as you can get from this spread, and this is entirely possible if you use your head.

>>
File: Bug-eyed-alien-sculpture.jpg (50KB, 615x878px) Image search: [Google]
Bug-eyed-alien-sculpture.jpg
50KB, 615x878px
>>17559497
>liv
>female
>what does my crush think of me? Does he want me? Will we be together someday?
>>
>>17559766
I see a lad with glasses with thick frames, cappuccino glasses, I believe is their name. A bit of a hipster vibe I get from this dude, but he seems quiet and shy, so you might need to make the first move too. Nervous, quite nervous, he feels to me, and he might spill some spaghetti initially. Just keep going, and let him feel at ease; he'll respond more positively...eventually.

>>17559790
Give me a theme; my general generals suck, honestly.

>>17559912
This one's a bit crazy, but I can try. I hope a weird reading for a weird query's alright.
>>
>>17560135
is siegrain still coming back for more readings?
>>
>>17559912
>The Hermit (reversed), supported by 7 of Cups and The Sun (reversed)

Anon, I have good news and bad news for you.

The good news is that the world is your oyster in a way, and you can choose from so much, that the options stand in your way. It seems to me that you're currently seeking a single defining answer to define your personal dream. The truth is that your dream can be pretty much whatever you want it to be, but you need to step out a bit in order for yourself to be finding. In your room it's not hiding, and you'll find an answer when you least expect, but you need to go out and risk getting rekt.

The bad news is that you're thinking a bit too grandly. Grandeur is a delusion, as far as I'm understanding, and thinking of your role as something special and unique might cause you to miss some opportunities.

Essentially, you should understand that you're merely a man, but a man can do whatever he sets his mind to; you just need to define what you want and pursue. The universe has no enormous or great plan in store for you, which means you're free to do whatever you want to do.

>>17560212
I don't have a clue, but I asked him for you.
>>
>>17560212
>>17560238
Thanks BV
>>
>>17559497
Still reading?
>>
is marie ok??
>>
Where did bv go
>>
>>17560476
BV has personal agendas to attend to, I'd be surprised if I saw him around.
>>
>>17560135
Turner
A theme? Hm, how about college, and living life on my own? Will it turn out well?
>>
>>17560060
Unfortunately I'm conflicted between what I want here. They both have a lot to offer. Their both great guys, incredibly smart, kind, etc. But first guy is an emotional wreck, second is a very logical, stable minded fella.

Do you think that guy 1 would leave his girlfriend to try and pursue me? I don't wish ill will on their relationship, if he's happy with her then he should stay with her. I'd just like an idea of his intentions. I'll ask another reader if you're not around.

>Now, if you wait, I see a bit of thirst as your proximate fate.
Yeah.. I don't want to be alone

Thanks for the reading, bv. You're the best.
>>
>>17560543
>Their
damn I'm tired

*they're
>>
>>17560491
You / Situation: Queen of Cups (reversed) / Wheel of Fortune
Internal / External Challenges: 2 of Cups (reversed) / Strength (reversed)
Advice: 4 of Swords / The Sun
Projected Outcome: 7 of Cups (reversed)

Dude. Alright, normally I would do the flowery thing and rhyme, but I just want to level with you right here.

Your main issue is that you're lonely, and that's weighing on you. The Queen and 2 of Cups both reversed both point to a lack of emotional partnership and warm fuzzies, and that's going to be a problem for you. The Strength reversed shows that it's going to affect your external performance because you don't feel that you have what you need.

You're fine, though, buddy. The 4 of Swords tells you to quell the pursuit that strains on your mind: disregard females, acquire academic gains. The Sun suggests you need to find your happiness in your current efforts, not in what you want or think you need. Whatever is bearing on your mind strongly, ignore it. Go balls-out into your personal pursuits, and celebrate your victories in that. Make them so great that it overcomes whatever loneliness you might feel.

Make no mistake: you're going to be inclined to do stupid shit just because the feels are going to get rough, but you need to bury yourself in the task at hand and use your successes there to overcome it. The result if you don't keep your nose to the grindstone is that you'll start making stupid mistakes here and there, and you might not even notice them because your head might be a bit too much in the clouds, think about about what ifs and maybes.

Stop that. Stop daydreaming about the minor pleasures and start celebrating the more concrete accomplishments. As your path currently stands, you're not looking too good, so you're going to need to make sure to have tunnel vision towards your personal vision. Otherwise, it looks like you'll be too caught up by emotional distractions to succeed.
>>
>>17560476
I was just waiting on more info for one anon. As far as I can gather, I cleared Siegrain's queue, so I think I'm done here.

>>17560543
>first guy is an emotional wreck
Yes, hence the Knight of Wands showing something passionate. Us crazies tend to take others for the craziest rides, you know.

>second is a very logical, stable minded fella
Yep, Ace of Swords, and that's why your own emotions might be too much for him.

>Do you think that guy 1 would leave his girlfriend to try and pursue me?
Stop right there, homewrecker scum!

Joking aside, don't pursue people who are in a relationship; it's just not worth it.
>>
File: Aoi.png (1MB, 1366x767px) Image search: [Google]
Aoi.png
1MB, 1366x767px
Alright kiddos, I'm going to do a few more... different readings from my usual. Just to see my limits and see just how much I can get out of this. Don't expect anything substantial here, I won't give future or past scryings and what not, but instead I'm looking right now at energy/core.

Just tell me if you want to have this particular reading and I'll see what I can get. I won't do too much, but I'm simply doing this out of curiosity anyway. May catch onto your emotions too, I don't know. We'll see.
>>
>>17560639
I'm down, male. Let me know if you need anything else.
>>
>>17560628
bv I know you are probably busy but if you could help me I will appreciate it a lot. someone is sending me mixed signals I don't know what they are aiming at or what they want. are they just sucking up the attention or do they actually want something with me?
>>
>>17560639
Give me one. I'm male.
>>
>>17560639

sounds interesting! i'm female, if you need anything else just tell me.
>>
>>17560639
Female
Ok I'm game

If you are doing questions: does my crush like me back?
>>
>>17560639
Can I have a yung romance reading? Let's see if I have any connections
>>
>>17560639

i'm >>17560652 if you're doing specific questions, i wouldn't mind knowing if my love life will improve soon.
>>
>>17560639
Female, I'd like one if you could
>>
Just to make it clear, my readings are not something that Empath does, but they're seeming to be from a similar vein. And not as refined in the first place, so that means I'm not going to be able to pick up on some connections or anything of the kind. Just a look at you, in a way or two.

>>17560641
Interesting. It felt like in a way, I was guided into your energy, but yet at the same time it's so thick in there... Your core seems to be surrounded by some thick presence, definitely nothing bright. The core itself looked like it was a white sphere, covered layers of sheets of green. I messed about with it, giving it a poke or two, and I felt a layer just detach itself, like a silk sheet. You're quite bright, but yet the darkness around doesn't bode well.

[I have to apologize if this does seem in a lot of ways off, I have yet to learn what means what in regards of energy.]

>>17560651
Yellow. Lots of yellow. Yellow and as bright as sunlight. I approached closer, but it seems to be difficult to find your center, the core, for my eyes are just blinded by that heavy amount of light. I outstretched my hand, and it felt like I stuck my hand into something... jelly. Transparent? Yellow? Those would be my two guesses. I saw some flashes of blue and green. The shape didn't return back to normal when I retracted my hand. Strange material, hmm...
>>
23 Male Sleeper

reading please?
>>
>>17560652
Interesting indeed. I may do more of them at a later date, but for now it's just to test waters.

And as I test waters, I find myself pushed into water. You're rather easy to approach, but I felt like it was getting more and more difficult, for there were layers/shields of some kind. Closer and closer I got, until I found myself looking at a pearly white sphere, akin to a pearl in a large, open clam. The waters were a tad bit dark, but they did not seem to be ''too'' dark, if it makes any sense. It's like I'm in some deeper waters with a bit of sunlight just entering into the parts. A certain sense of hardness/pressure was in the air? Hard to say.

>>17560653
No questions, as I've said. Besides, can't you just ask your crush at some point? Has he in general given you any sort of a reason to think that he likes you?

I won't be able to say too much on you, simply because I just had far too many difficulties even getting anywhere close to you. It's like your general area around the core is entirely filled to brim with small pebbles. Do one, smallest movement and suddenly everything starts shifting and crushing you into nothing. I could almost swear I saw the core someplace in there, but... hmm... it seems to be able to withstand this well, but at the same time it would probably be a bit more free if this wasn't the case.
>>
>>17555464
>Question: How's my love life; going strong with my current guy?
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1lZT0pN3g1V

>>17557996
Dat voice <3

Thanks for the reading man. Though I don't understand what you were getting at, at the very end.

Oh man, I am hard core stressing about fucking up my relationship. I want to further it and make it serious but right now he just wants it to be super casual. I can also come off very hard when he is a super chill airy guy who likes the tease.

tl;dr: Be mellow and go with the flow was what I grabbed from your reading
>>
May be done for now. I don't know; hard to do this without any possible feedback or even the solidity of feedback in the first place. May not even do this too much, hm hm... Stick to my old, usual scries, perhaps?

>>17560664
I am not sure if I am able to do this kind of a reading for you right now. Ask Empath when he's around for it; as I've said, testing waters and all.

>>17560670
Oh boy, you're a fun one. The first look and I have a snake hissing and launching itself towards my face. After a bit of struggling about, I push it aside and enter you. A jungle of some kind, but definitely not the sweet and more of a ''oh god everything's dangerous and wants to eat me, this is too wild for me'' kind of a jungle. I see what seemed like to be the core up on altar of some kind. A red, chiseled gem. I was not willing to approach further, knowing that there were essentially snakes littering the ground and ready to bite my ankles if I stepped even close.
>>
>>17560706
Thanks for the reading, that's... really interesting
>>
Sup div?
any reader be interested in giving me a quick love reading?
Female, 30 , Taurus
>>
>>17560677
>I was guided into your energy
>>
>>17560810
Thanks for the hand [literally], but even then it was a bit of a mess to push through. Do some cleanup around you, cheeky little cat. The darkness is filled with faces and red, glinting eyes.

>>17560720
y-you too. I don't know if it means anything too literal, but it may just represent your current surroundings, anything of that kind I suppose.
>>
>>17559664
Sure, how can I do that? Sorry for such the late reply!
>>
>>17560824
Record yourself saying whatever, as long as it's not recited or rehearsed or anything like that; just natural speak, whatever occurs to you to say. I need at least 30 to 40 seconds of your voice.

I'm about to go to sleep, so it might be better if you email it, and I'll get to it when I can:
[email protected]

>>17560821
Cleanup is in progress of course.
>>
>>17558764
Hey Taylor, where in Australia are you from, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
File: image.jpg (596KB, 1600x2133px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
596KB, 1600x2133px
hey guys, back around to do some more readings. How are your days/nights/etc going? Hope you're all doing well. I hope you're all enjoying Io's energy readings, they're fantastic aren't they?

>name/nickname
>description and defining features
>colour shape combo
>query
>Empath or tarot

Love and good vibes be with you.
>>
>>17560904
Cool doge.
>>
File: image.jpg (635KB, 1600x2133px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
635KB, 1600x2133px
>>17560906
He is pretty adorable no?
>>
>>17560904
Trev (you missed me yesterday)
Music is my life and I don't like my curly hair.
Royal blue sphere
Closing reading on the whole staying with the ex situation. Just want to know if anything good may come from us reconnecting or if there are any energies I should be focusing on.
Empath ;)
Merci Mon ami(e)
>>
>>17560904
Francis
I use my hair up got a moustache, goatee and im tall
Blue square
When will i be with someone again? wheter its just a one time thing or a relantionship
>>
>>17560904
Andy
Auburn hair, male, in good shape, high endurance, survivor
Triangle, red
Is she interested in being with me?
Empath

Thanks!
>>
>>17560677
If you're done for now I understand, otherwise I'm curious what you'd might get for me; you've read for me before, you see.

If you need something to focus on, imagine a tired person with a headache.

Otherwise, if you're done for the day, so be it. More of a curiosity anyway. As always, thank your for time.

>captcha: select fucking everything several times
>>
>>17560990
>>17561086
>>17561097
Apologies about that, roommate troubles. Getting onto them right away! Note though my readings tonight will be via text instead of voice as I was instructing at my dojo last night and my voice still sounds like I garggled razor blades.
>>
>>17560990
Ahh yes sorry about that man, got caught up on things. Been a bit out of swing so to speak.

As I said, connection is still there and the affection as well, if not a little stronger. You sure you two didn't fool around a little? Anyway, no other energies are popping and my advice remains the same as last time.
>>
>>17561086
This is both vague details and a very open ended query, I can't promise anything but here goes...

Yea like I thought, lots of interference, nothing clear coming through. Mind being a little more clear with your description? Even so, the query is gonna be one of those "I can't answer but..." Sort of answers
>>
>>17561097
Hmmm I might be a little off tonight, that readings was a lot harder than I expected. There's a connection, sure, but it's not a strong one in terms of affection. She likes you sure, whether she wants to take it to the next level is a maybe? It could swing either way really. I suggest wooing her a bit, try to build that connection between the two of you and then make the move. Good luck man, love and good vibes
>>
>>17561131
Thank you, much appreciated.
>>
>>17561119
No fooling around, I chose the honest path! We did go hiking and out to eat s few times together and she changed in front of me while I games.. But I stayed true. I'm trying to figure out if I miss her or just being happy with another person or maybe I miss the nature there.
>>
>>17561125
Will i get laid in the near time?
>>
>>17561140
anytime friends, apolgies that it isn't up to scratch; I figured out why I'm off tonight.
>>17561147
Good man, well there was definitely opportunity to have something there, but you're an honourable man. It's the sensation Anon, not the person, that you miss. Trust me, I know the feeling all too well. Exes are so for a reason. It's hard and at times those pangs of want and affection will rise, just gotta ride it out. Love and happiness be with you man.
>>
>>17561155
Anything I can add to help? Ive basically fallen hard for this girl and anything further would be of great interest to me. If not, I still deeply appreciate what you've already provided. Thanks again.
>>
>>17561147
>>17561155
Well is there any potential for later on or is it good to keep her as a good friend? As I said, she is trying to get things started with a guy.
>>
>>17560904
Leah
Short, stocky, brown hair
brown toad
Is he interested in being with me? Or he wants to fool around with me?
Empath
>>
>>17561125
Empath are you here?
>>
>>17559916
pp, miss you, hope you're doing well buddy *hugs*
>>
>>17561155
>Exes are so for a reason
And this is true enough, I've said so myself many times, but I wish to add something here.

I know of a girl, sweet, but prone to taking things in a certain way. Life piled up various things onto her plate, and it got to be too much for her; so she dumped her plate. Everything was shuffled off, including her boyfriend. They were, effectively, broken up and thus exes, for however small period of time things were as such. She realized what she did, and how much she cared for him, and other misc. stuff happened so that she was able to reconnect with him. As far as I'm privy to, things are going well enough to this day.

Upon hearing her story I have to admit that my respect for her went up a level. Everyone has their own burdens to bear, it's how you react and handle those which matter. And the fact that she was able to learn from such a happenstance, and resolve to (try to) not let it happen again?

But I digress. In regards to "exes are so for a reason", yes, but I would implore you to keep in mind these... what I would call special exceptions, and to perhaps not use such stark black and whites; I say with full knowledge that I myself said as such no more than a week ago.
>>
>>17561439
u doings readings?
>>
>>17560904
>o.k.
>blonde hair blue eyes sleeve of roses
>pink flower
>future reading for love!
>tarot
>>
>>17561153
Since I'm away from my deck I may as well make this story time, hmm?

I gave a reading to a woman roughly a month ago I take it. She was asking if this guy was interested in something more with her, or just wanting to sleep with her. I drew the cards, and it showed that, effectively, he was just wanting sex and to stay away from it.
She decided to go visit the guy anyway, and... well, you know how some people just react... poorly, in certain situations? She ended up sleeping with the guy anyway, and her self esteem took a decent hit for a while.

When you know how you react in certain situations, you can resolve to do either 2 things if you don't like it. You can work on changing your reactions, which is very doable, or you can simply try to avoid said situations.

Example: you're on a diet and you know you would gorge on sweets by having some in the house. You could practice self control by having sweets, and try to not eat them, or you can go further up the line and not buy them in the grocery store in the first place, understand?

Anyway, back to the heroine of this story. So she slept with the guy and now she thinks she's pregnant.

One lesson illustrated above, but the other lesson to take away from this should be such: sex carries significance, even if you have it casually.

As to how this relates to you...
Masturbation is a thing.
>>
>>17561469
Nope, had a bit of free time at work, but that's already at an end, due to some miscommunication which has unfortunately become the norm around here ._.

I may be around later tonight though.
>>
>>17561500
was this an irl reading or on here?
>>
>>17561500
>takes up almost an entire post to say that people can just masturbate and be careful with having sex/getting laid

Quality time wasting on your part right there.

>>17561110
Close to quads. Couldn't help myself.

I found myself knocking on what seemed like the bark of a tree. With a bit of pushing, [the bark feels a bit too weak for my tastes, but it holds.], I enter inside. It's hollow and empty, save for this growth in the middle that goes up and has this sphere-like core sitting at the very top of it. Besides that, I saw nothing. The floor was also made out of wood too.

The core was... sticky? I touch it, and it sticks to my fingers. After poking it several times, it looked like something spiky and less than a sphere. My bad, couldn't help myself. Besides that, it seemed fine, but as I said, the bark felt too thin and too weak.

[not doing anything more. I'm sitting with a headache myself here, so it's just a read from someone with a slight headache to someone who seems to have a headache.]
>>
>>17560691
>>17561536
Io you did this for me what does it mean?
>>
Gabe
Tall, dark hair, glasses
Yellow triangle
Scorpio
USA

I keep seeing signs that point to a past experience and a place I used to live, what does it mean?
>>
>>17560691

what you said makes sense to me in a lot of ways. i guess i tend to close myself up to most people. thanks io <3
>>
>>17561668
More of an amateur reader, but I'd like to give this a go.

-The Hermit
-The Moon
-The Lovers

My guess is that the signs you're seeing are possibly dreams? Whatever they are, they may not be signs at all. You might just be reading too much into something circumstantial. Realistically, I see that going down the path you're on won't let you anywhere, just right back to square one.
>>
>>17561910
I'll happily do some more readings if people want as well. Have some time to kill.
>>
Ryan
Aries
Male

future reading
>>
>>17561500
I started Nofap a while ago
Its kinda fun
>>
>>17561915
romance reading por favor
>>
>>17561918
-Strength
-The Hermit
-Two of Pentacles

I imagine that you're complacent, bored and all around fed up. You were happy before, possibly having your needs met. But now you've grown disinterested. You have a choice. Continue living this easy, unendingly unfulfilling setting, or turn your head to rougher waters and challenge yourself.
>>
>>17561925
Sorry, just got called to do an errand for a friend! I may be back later on and I'll get back to you.
>>
>>17561933
Wow absolutely correct.
Thanks.
>>
>>17561915
Love reading if you could
>>
>>17561940
Scratch that, errand cancelled.
I'll do some more readings if ye provide:
>>17561925
-Nine of Wands
-The Sun
-Page of Wands

You've probably been hurt before, and that's made you quite cautious and maybe a bit rough around the edges. It doesn't hurt to just loosen up and forget about love/romance. Enjoy the world and the things in it. Holding on to the past will leave you with nothing.
>>
>>17561951
oooooo
sag
femme

reader's choice?
>>
>>17561951
female
libra
can i expect anything to happen with this guy?
thanks
>>
>>17561951
Leo
Female
Does my crush want some of this?
>>
>>17561963
-The Emperor
-Six of Swords
-Page of Pentacles

It seems that things aren't looking great at the moment. Before you may have felt entirely in control, but lately you feel on the run, at your wits end. The only person you can rely on for comfort at the end of all of this is going to be yourself.

>>17561965
-The Tower
-The World
-The Fool

My guess is you've hedged most of your bets on one thing and one thing only before, and that didn't work out. And you think this guy is a call from the heavens, rewarding you for your work and failure. If you try, you can definitely expect things to happen. Just don't expect it to stay that way unless you're careful.
>>
>>17561971

Male
Virgo

Reading on where my social life is headed? Including coworkers and romance, I guess
>>
>>17561970
-Five of Wands
-Two of Pentacles
-Three of Cups

Does your crush want you? Maybe. I don't think it matters though. I think you might be confused, maybe misinterpreting signals? Or more importantly, overlooking someone else. You can stick with the person you have in mind if you want, but don't expect any new exciting experiences. I feel like there's someone else out there who can make you want for nothing.
>>
>>17561976
>>17561951

Oops linked to the wrong post
>>
>>17561971
I'd have to disagree with that reading. I'm in a really good place in life. I feel confident. Independent. Beautiful.

I am a bit anxious about a guy I met last night that I hit it off with. He flaked on today because something came up.

So I'm going to guess you picked up on my anxiety around not having a reassurance of a raincheck yet.

Other than that, my life has been amazing
>>
>>17560238
Thank you, BV. Wasnt expecting you to do this one for me, but it was a pleasant surprise.
So much to do, and everything just gets worse day by day. But i guess it cannot be helped, right?
Lets see how the days turn out.
Wish for the best to you and your friend.
>>
>>17561951
femme
Virgo
near future sex life reading please. it;s currently lackluster.
>>
>>17561976
-Six of Swords
-Seven of Swords
-Five of Wands

I'm guessing that you've turned your back on a situation or group that was probably hostile or uncaring. There's gonna be quite a bit of confusion going on soon, you're not gonna know where you stand with a lot of people. But you more than likely made the right choice.
>>
>>17561951
Aries
Love reading about this girl from college.
>>
>>17561979
Misinterpret signals in what way? Thank you
>>
>>17561951
Virgo
Male

How does the blonde girl, A, feel about me after everything that just transpired, the good and bag?
>>
>>17561983
Ah, fair enough! As I said, I'm still fairly new to reading. If that's the case, my advice is not to worry about the guy causing you anxiety. Continue feeling happy with yourself!

>>17561985
-Four of Cups
-The Empress
-Eight of Wands

I'm certainly seeing some dissatisfaction. Only advice is to be patient, and maybe treat yourself. Pretty much the only option for now until something comes up.
(Doesn't mean don't be afraid to take initiative though!)

>>17561988
-King of Cups
-The Devil
-Five of Pentacles

My view is that this girl kinda shook your world a bit. You kinda feel like you'd do anything for her. Unfortunately, I don't think she feels the same way, and she might just end up leaving you out on a limb some day.
>>
>>17561990
As in, I'm not sure both of you are on the exact same page, however you both may feel. I'm not sure if it is you or him doing the misinterpretation. Maybe you have to make your feelings known?

>>17561992
The good AND the bag?
-Knight of Wands
-Queen of Wands
-Ten of Cups

I think she might actually see the good a bit more than she sees the bad. She might even see the bad as just a bit of bad luck. I'd say give her a bit of space for a while, maybe an apology if she deserves it. I don't doubt that she'll accept you back.
>>
>>17561951
Sag
Male

Looking for love reading. There's a particular girl I have in mind.

Thanks!
>>
>>17561996
thank you
>>
>>17561951
F
Libra
Why did he look all tense last time he saw me? And why is he dressing like that now? Thanks!
>>
>>17561988
>>17561996

Thank you.
>>
>>17562009
-The Devil
-The Chariot
-Knight of Cups

I'm assuming you haven't had the healthiest relationships before, and maybe you were at fault. You've tried to change but you're not quite there yet. The only way you'll have a chance with this girl is if you push yourself to be better.

>>17562011
-Six of Cups
-Ten of Swords
-The World

I'm guessing he saw something in you had perhaps changed. Maybe he'd seen you as having matured perhaps? The idea I'm getting is the death of innocence. My advice is, don't let it bother you. There are many distractions around you, but don't let your mind drift from what's important.
>>
>>17561951
Pisces
Male
A future reading perhaps?
>>
>>17561951
If you're still reading,

Male
Leo

How does my love life look for the coming months/year?
>>
>>17562007
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha THE BAG, o man sorry about that meant bad.

Eh I don't think there will be anything between us again, but I just wanted to make sure she knows I'm not a bad person. I'll give her space before trying to apologize again for my outburst, even if it was warranted.
>>
>>17562011
>>17562022
Well hell. Does he like it?
>>
>>17562024
-The Sun
-Six of Cups
-Ten of Swords

I feel like you've been pretty happy and complacent lately, and that's not a bad thing. But dwelling in that kind of environment isn't always healthy. Look for ways to challenge yourself. Try something new.

>>17562025
-Ten of Cups
-Eight of Cups
-Nine of Swords

I'm guessing you've been hoping things will look up for you in the past year? You had great hopes that things would come easy. But they didn't. And they're probably not going to. Don't let that be a problem though. Re-examine your priorities.
>>
>>17562030
I think she might see it that way too, maybe not now, but I think she knows you were in the right. But sometimes being right isn't an excuse.

>>17562031
Not entirely sure, but my guess is an all around no. But I think that he might just be a bit self conceited.
>>
>>17562022

Still here?

M. Old. Scorpio (beware of his generous pensions, plus three weeks paid vacation each year!)

Questions, so many questions. Answer either or both.

1) Does he remember, and if he does, does he regret it?

2) Will I be doing the underpants dance anytime in the next few months?
>>
>>17561951
female
leo
can i expect this guy I'm into to pursue me?
>>
>>17562039
>But sometimes being right isn't an excuse.

You're right, but I can't let myself be treated like shit to that extent without opening my mouth. I know it was the wrong time to say anything, but it was just too emotional for me and it just burst out.
>>
HEY GUYS,
I'm doing readings with mixed methods, if you have a preference let me know, I can do most generic ones.
I'll need:
a pic of your arm
D.O.B
anddddd
>>17562039
>being right isn't an excuse.

The fuck it isn't.
>>
>>17562053
It depends if being right is whats right
>>
>>17562041
-Page of Wands
-Strength
-Ten of Swords

Finding it kind of heard to get my head around this reading desu. Q1 was the only one I could really get.
My guess is that he remembers, and he's probably still picking up the pieces or carrying the burden of it in some way. He doesn't regret it thought.

>>17562043
-Knight of Swords
-King of Pentacles
-The Fool

I'm getting the idea that you often wait for the guy you're interested in to pursue you. And it usually works. If you're really into him, it'd be wise to act on it.
>>
>>17561951
Leo
F

I am so incredibly angry, I'm doing a project that I despise in this moment of time, not because of the project itself, but my team. We are 3 people, me, my bf and another girl, she doesn't listen to anything I say or just snippets, but she listens to my bf. I am so incredibly angry, because he tells her the things I tell her and him.
Can you see how can I change all this and not fuck myself up? Or something, I'm so fucking tired of having a quiet tantrum every day for 6 hours.
>>
>>17562059
>He doesn't regret it thought.

Bastard.

He will, though.
>>
>>17562059
M
Aquarius
General love reading
>>
>>17562052
can you scry?
>>
>>17562063
-Page of Wands
-Six of Cups
-The Devil

My advice is to just play along with her. Don't give her the satisfaction of pissing you off. Try to be friendly and unjudging. It'll probably piss her off.

>>17562065
Keep in mind, I'm an amateur. Could've very easily misinterpreted that.

>>17562067
-The Chariot
-Page of Cups
-Ace of Cups

My guess is you may think you have women figured out (or possibly one woman?) If it's not someone you're interested in now, then it could well be someone you're overlooking. Try to look at the bigger picture. Look for something more in everyone you know.
>>
>>17562074
Sure can!
>>
M
Aries
Love reading.
Will I get her again ?
>>
>>17562059
>I'm getting the idea that you often wait for the guy you're interested in to pursue you.
not really since my exes were all shy nerds
>And it usually works.
fifty fifty
>If you're really into him, it'd be wise to act on it.
not this time - he's not a shy nerd and knows he could hit me up if he wanted to.

do you think he'll come for me?
>>
>>17561951
Female
Gemini

Why is she so determined to make everything a competition, or just everything he'll in general? (A coworker)
>>
File: arm.jpg (19KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
arm.jpg
19KB, 960x540px
>>17562052
name starts with t
august 3rd, 1994
male
what does my next girlfriend look like?
>>
>>17562097
*Hell
sorry autocorrect
>>
>>17559442
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1cHrDBqlKz9
>>
>>17562076
Thank you I took a look at the cards, but I have another question if you can.
Can you please see if she is doing this on purpose? (leo girl)
thank you again
>>
>>17562089
>do you think he'll come for me?
I don't know, and I don't really care. Sorry.

>>17562086
-The Emperor
-The Moon
-Queen of Wands

I'd say it's unlikely you'll get her back. She seems to be doing almost better without you.

>>17562097
-Eight of Pentacles
-Two of Wands
-The Tower

Seems that she's just a hard worker. But in her determination, she's become a bit too ambitious. She'll get her comeuppance soon though.

>>17562114
Hard to say if it's on purpose desu. I think it may well be though.

That's it from me folks. Hope you're happy enough with the readings.
>>
>>17562105
She has an ugly energy, but she's pretty it will be short lived. She will be very kinky which will work for your exploration. I'm pretty sure she might end up cheating on you because she's insecure. Brown hair, blue eyes, zoeey deschanel look a like
>>
>>17562120
Can I get a love reading?
Female Aries
>>
>>17562121
What makes an energy ugly?
>>
>>17562120
Many thanks :)
>>
>>17562121
I have brown hair and blue eyes
I kinda look like Zoe Deschanel also
haha
>>
>>17561951
Will I ever feel healthy again?
>>
File: maiarm.png (16KB, 73x164px) Image search: [Google]
maiarm.png
16KB, 73x164px
>>17562052
October 2, 1996
Female
What's the appearance of my next boyfriend?
>>
>>17562145
small benis with plain shoes
>>
>>17561951
aries
male

future love reading

thank you
>>
23 Libra Male
General love reading
>>
>>17562127
What makes a person bristle?
>>
>>17562160
>>17562121
>>17562160
so she has an ugly energy because she's uptight? can you tell me more about her?
>>
>>17562145
Uh, there's an opportunity in a mont, but that guy will be disrespectful, I'd wait for the six month mark.
He'll help you with your issue. It'll be less scarring than the one in a month, but you do have to face it. Spend the time preparing
>>
>>17562161
No, she's not uptight, she's a bad person. Selfish and full of false pretences. She won't care for you, she'll care about you caring for her
>>
>>17561951
Pisces
Male
Is the pursuit of music futile for me?
>>
File: arm.jpg (90KB, 471x628px) Image search: [Google]
arm.jpg
90KB, 471x628px
>>17562052
4-5-95
male

can you tell me about my next girlfriend?
>>
>>17562165
Thank you for your reading. Can you tell me anything about the guy next month's appearance -if you can- so I know what to look out for?

>Uh, there's an opportunity in a monthbut that guy will be disrespectful.
Huh? Why?

> It'll be less scarring than the one in a month
Why will it be scarring?
>>
>>17561951

are you still reading?
>>
>>17561951
Gemini.
Male.
Where should I look to to find out the origins of my alien descent?
>>
>>17562193
Well, he will have slick styled hair. There will be something feminine yet masculine in his features.
Playa
>>
>>17562210
Some guy who puts gel on his hair is going to cheat on me?
>>
>>17562227
Nah, no gel
>>
>>17562245
Does this nigga wear hats?
>>
>>17562269

how can he wear hats if he has gel in his hair? duhhh
>>
>>17562276
to glue the hats on
>>
>>17562283
which are made out of tinfoil
>>
>>17562052
8 December 1986, Male

I'll take a love reading, thanks.
>>
whats habbening
>>
>>17562436

arms
>>
>>17561910

You mean, following the signs would lead me back to square one? That makes the most sense.

If you wouldn't mind, could you pull a card for what my next move should be?
>>
>>17560072
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ltYlQncs3h
>>
Am I too unexperienced if I only read with the major arcana?
>>
>>17562496
no
>>
>>17562151
http://vocaroo.com/i/s11yGLLgSJRo
>>
>>17562496
Nope, we all start somewhere anon. Just do what you feel comfortable interpretating. Just keep in mind there are messages in the majors that aren't found in the minors and vice versa
>>
>>17562496
I used to do it on occasion. Was fine and shit, just try a spread.
>>
is someone doing readings?
>>
>>17562537
Pretty sure Chironymous is anon, I will also be doing them once I've made breakfast
>>
>>17562537

Yes, see the following for my requirements:

>>17557996
>>
>>17557996
clara
aquarius
I have disordered eating and I'm unhappy with my life. How do I stop the disordered eating?
>>
>>17560700
http://vocaroo.com/i/s15tqhdvkNmR
>>
>>17562555
By getting help professionally and if you want to actually bother helping yourself
>>
>>17562555
http://vocaroo.com/i/s16QgPEP81Ub
>>
File: 1283999411616.jpg (168KB, 504x672px) Image search: [Google]
1283999411616.jpg
168KB, 504x672px
>>17557996
Tarot, but if you think I-Ching is better...
Edward
Male
Virgo
Thin, black hair, round nose. Wear glasses. I'm pretty clam and laid back normally, but can get too emotional when it comes to romantic stuff.
Eastern Canada
I feel like things are stagnating with J, should I move on?
>>
To anyone who wants to pick up this reading:
i would *prefer* a tarot reading.

female, 20's
loner
dreamy

Does he want to return to me? What lies in his heart for me?

Thank you.
>>
>>17560733
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1IAf06RwzWX
>>
>>17562625
What the hell, why not one or two.
Do you have a name I can know you by?
>>
>>17562651
I'm not her but if you're doing more: My names Lucina and I'm wondering if this guy I'm into will pursue me?
>>
>>17562657
Well, you replied first, so here's #1:
One card is drawn.
The Lovers.
I think that one is pretty self explanatory.
>>
>>17562667
Thanks
>>
>>17562593
http://vocaroo.com/i/s122cNxwGiFH
>>
>>17560023

For general instructions, see:
>>17557991

For my particular instructions, see:
>>17557996
>>
how do you tell with tarot if someone isnt interested in them? I see readers saying that everyone's crush likes them back seems unrealistic
>>
>>17562651
Jessica
Romance Reading
>>
>>17562705
Very well, this'll be #2:
That's kinda vague so I'll run three cards, an initial 1 card read, then a clarifying statement, then another clarifier.

Six of pentacles. A merchant giving to the needy. Gifts or gratification, something like that?

Clarifier 1: Six of swords. A ferrymen moving with haste. Something about a route or expedient journey.

Clarifier 2: Justice. Something about proper moral conduct, or a righteous person.

I dunno, I'm not sure what to make of that, but maybe it'll mean something to you.
>>
>>17562724
Is this future or now? I haven't had any charity given to me or given any charity lately
>>
>>17562744
I have no idea.
Time wasn't specified in the question, so it's not specified in the answer.
>>
>>17562543
nigga you must be making some elaborate breakfast
>>
>>17562625
Looks like there's still a bond there, but some aspect of it might feel burdensome or negative to him. It's almost as if he's chained to you in some way. His mind seems focused on distraction and doing his own thing, and that seems a conscious decision on his part to try to move on.

I think you're also missing some signs here and there, and you're not making the effort you should. You seem more confused about your own feelings than about his. You're also afraid to take a necessary step, so all romance that should be flowing forth from you is just stuck in your head.

Make a move and soon, or you're fucked.
>>
>>17562773
can you give me a reading on me and my crush too please? :)
>>
>>17559236
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1yM4FsnwlL5
>>
>>17562651
>>17562667
>>17562724
>>17562773
bv?
>>
File: women.png (1MB, 922x681px) Image search: [Google]
women.png
1MB, 922x681px
Breakfast is done and I'm back for readings.
>name/nickname
>Description and defining features
>Colour shape combo
>Query
>empath of Tarot

Love and good vibes be with all you lovely folks
>>
>>17562688
>a card named Boo
Sounds like a fun deck.

Thanks for the reading and good vibe to you too.
>>
>>17562932
allen
skinny tall whiteguy with longish brown hair, brown eyes
yellow star
empath please

Could I get a general love reading for my near future thanks
>>
>>17562932
Hey man, you did an energy reading a while back and said...hold on I'll quote it (thank you archive)

>energy is a resounding green, with flecks of red. It's a very beautiful energy, like a rose bush with red thorns. Very pretty. Very scary
I've been thinking about this a bit, and the red flecks bit is seriously concerning me? Is there any way you could expand on that? How I can improve it? I understand if you can't.
>>
>>17558764
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1WFZJuZz5E2
>>
>>17562949
>>a card named Boo
>Sounds like a fun deck.
It is indeed! :)

You're very welcome, and thank you so much!
>>
>>17560680
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1itQyiHZpBF
>>
>>17562773
Thank you for your reading... a lot of it seems very accurate. I hope you are still around because I'd like to ask you what spread you used and the placement for each cards if that's not too much of a bother...sometimes I like to interpret it myself as well as receive input from the original reader.

Not sure why you think I'm confused about my own feelings because I am very clear about who I want... I'm assuming you got that from the reversed high priestess?
>>
>>17562995
Preface; when I read someone's energy, it's more "feel" than see, but to help with explanation I categorised the feelings into colours.

Now, if I remember correctly, you had a fair few red flecks, spattered all about your energy. Red in my readings is more or less bad mojo. This doesn't mean your a bad person, but there's some parts of you that are pinging for me. It's also not always clear why they're there either, could be situation, could be wounds from your past you won't let heal, hell could be you're just a prick in some cases. Example, I've read a lovely lady in here who had a good deal of red in her energy, but got the feeling it was more from situation, eg. a bad relationship she was in.

Let me know if you need more clarification, I'll be around.
>>
I'm going to do 3 love reads here using an oracle deck and tarot deck in combination in my spread. So by all means please tell me if it's wrong.

All I want to know is the gender or pronoun of ze person you're interested in and... I need new music so link me your favorite song ATM if you would kindly. Preferably not the bullshit that hits the radio waves.... but if that's what does it for you....
>>
>>17563148
Ooh cool.
The person is a he <3
I love this song atm http://youtu.be/D0Lim2XmVc4
>>
>>17563148
Female in love with a Male

Is he afraid we might be soulmates?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRjYNwdYzXg&nohtml5=False
>>
>>17563148

hey pp! what's up man? the person i'm interested in is a he. try this: https://youtu.be/JKyu7SOVOSI
>>
>>17562988

http://vocaroo.com/i/s08qHaWNQNzP
>>
>>17563148
Just saying hey PP!

Random song from my electro playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSiuavHf4x8

No need for a read on any ladyfaces coming into my life -- just hope you're doing well, mang! :D
>>
>>17557991

New thread:

>>17563176
>>
>>17563160
Interesting song. I liked the instrumental aspect of it... Could easily be remixed into something darker :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyuh534xnNk
Here's some shitty music in return.

THE READ!

So this is a great series of cards I've drawn for you. Very positive.

His opinion of you:
It looks like there is a definite sign of attraction to you. He seems to find you beautiful on a physical level and on a more intellectual level as well. This seems very promising.

The advice:
Honestly it seems like you should just go talk to him... Possibly express that you're interested in him as well. Though you could probably be subtle about it and he'd still be infatuated by you. Either way you should fuck him it looks like.

The Lovers was at the center of his opinion of you.

Strength was at the center of the advice.
>>
>>17563166
thanks bud

I think that's pretty accurate, there is someone that i've been talking to long distance, but its pretty difficult for me to tell how she feels about me.
>>
>>17563174
Hey Chirony! :D At the start of next month I'll drop back in on the irc during the afternoons sometimes. I've got too much on my plate atm and need to avoid distractions. Hope you're doing well, fa m :)

>>17563162
>>17563163
I'll do these 2 in the new thread
>>
>>17563226
Sounds good! :D I hear ya! Thanks, you too! Take care! :)
>>
>>17563210
Thanks!! I actually like that track, I can certainly ~jive~ to it haha. It's weird and I like weird.

Wow that's great news! Thank you :)
>>
Anyone doing love readings?
>>
>>17557991
>>17563261

New thread:

>>17563176
>>
>>17563163

Even though I hate that kind of music, she has a pretty voice and it was good for a listen.

Here's some airhorns and babies being sold out the fifth, call 'em lil pillz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNFWa6bTMoA&nohtml5=False

>What's up man?
Not much. Taking a break from some trash I was working on.
How you doing, my fellow human?

His opinion of you:
Well.....
Seems like he has a positive opinion of you regarding morality and intellect. He likely has a high opinion of your intelligence. So chu know that could be what he likes about you as far as personality goes.

Your advice:
Well don't hurt his dumbass feelings I guess if you go after him and also your work or whatever the fuck may get in ze way of anything really being possible with him or he may have a little penis. Anyway the actual advice is that you should try to be patient. He may be dealing with some shit atm that he needs to get through. Or maybe the time just isnt right for him.
>>
>>17563351

kek, thanks pp <3 i'll be patient and see how it goes.
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.