[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Geomancy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: hcafig5.gif (9KB, 470x453px) Image search: [Google]
hcafig5.gif
9KB, 470x453px
Do you have a question or issue you want a reading about?
I'll be available for some geomantic divination according to the Golden Dawn system.
If you want a reading, then you need to:

1. Sit quietly and formulate a question.
2. Fix that question in your mind and meditate upon it.
3. Take a clean sheet of paper landscape orientation and draw an earth pentagram top center (ie start top centre, move to bottom left, then to middle right, then to middle left, then bottom right).
4. Draw, moving from right to left, a series of 16 sets of dashes from the top of the page to the bottom in a fluid and smooth manner.
5.Underneath each line, tally up the total number of dashes to give a set of 16 numbers.
6. Take a photo, upload, and tell me the general area of your question. I'll respond with a brief reading and hopefully help.
>>
>>17549238
/div/ is over here. >>17546451
>>
>>17549247
I didn't see that coming. Ha! But in all seriousness I see nothing in the rules meaning I have to post at the bottom of that very busy and old thread so I'll leave this here.
>>
What do you mean by a series of 16 sets of dashes ?
>>
File: eg.png (24KB, 812x599px) Image search: [Google]
eg.png
24KB, 812x599px
>>17549480
like this (but please do it by hand, not digitally; i find it does make a difference).
>>
>>17549238
what type of question do you require? like more general or specific?
>>
>>17549528
Your choice; keep it to yourself. All i need to know is the general sphere which will govern it - so if its to do with success in work, or money worries, or love, etc
>>
File: geo.jpg (2MB, 4160x2336px) Image search: [Google]
geo.jpg
2MB, 4160x2336px
Here is mine. It's a yes or no question. I want to achieve something and would like to know if it's gonna happen or not. The general sphere would be a change in myself.
>>
File: 1.png (26KB, 762x378px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
26KB, 762x378px
>>17549555
The part of Fortune lies in the tenth house indicating good. Laetitia is in ascendancy, coming joy for the querent. This is also the sphere of the first house more generally to which I believe your question pertains, so it is good unless pertaining to war or conflict. The chart of the houses perfects through occupation and conjunction; is a pretty definite yes, through your self. You didn't ask about this but: Rubeus occupies the 11th house and I worry about that; take care with respect to your hopes and wishes, and guard against negativity from friendly persons.
>>
>>17549584
Thanks man I was actually expecting a big no so this gives me hope.
>>
>>17549594
Laetitia also passes in the Eighth house as you see; that suggests great anxiety. But really, overall, the chart could not be more strongly yes.
>>
>>17549238
anyone else?
>>
>>17549238
bump
>>
>>17549277
nah its cool keep it to your own thread so it can die, there's enough attention seekers in /div/ we dont need more amateurs looking to pad their ego.
>>
>>17549925
I'm following a system, in a particular thread, doing it out of no personal gain, putting in my effort to help. Why the hate? you want more tulpa threads? more "hey i got this letter through my door" threads?
>>
>>17549238
The golden dawn system is simplified
>>
OP, how is your system different from this one?
https://www.princeton.edu/~ezb/geomancy/geostep.html
>>
>>17551868
>https://www.princeton.edu/~ezb/geomancy/geostep.html
Both are based on mediaeval practice but the interpretation of the significance of the figures is slightly different. I'm just offering to do it for you in order to practice my own skills, not saying that this is stuff you cant learn to do yourself.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.