[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - divination general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 34

File: Multitasking.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Multitasking.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17542500
>>
What am I wearing?
>>
File: 20160404_202208.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
20160404_202208.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>17546451
It's Chironymous here, fresh from a nap and doing increasingly drunk-ass Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching readings for whomever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end! And I may post your reply in the next thread if this one ends!

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching
*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Location-ish
***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
>>
>>17546470
Attention whore.
>>
>>17546455
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Hb8Vq5OMlU
>>
>>17546478
Thanks for the attention, tardvark!
>>
>>17546470

>drunk readings
dis gon b gud. copypasta from last thread:

>b
>female
>18
>taurus
>average height and weight, dark hair and eyes, tan, college student, a bit of a hippy
>georgia, us

you seem like a pretty chill person to hang out with. i also have a feeling that youve got your shit together. i can respect that.

query: would it really be a good idea for me to transfer to another college?
>>
>>17546470
Morgans Tarot
Mark
Leo
6'2, muscular, tan but white, some facial hair, large smile
I slept with my best friends girlfriend a few times. I'm feeling bad about it now but I can't stop. Should I tell him?
>>
*Morgan's Tarot please!
*Chris / Grim
* Male
*Aquarius
* very tall, strong, chubby man viking
*ohio
* I will mediate focus my energy on your healing!
* do I take the path of ambition or the path of love, both are before me but in opposite directions.
>>
>>17546486

oop forgot to mention: id like a tarot reading please.
>>
>>17546470

Guess I'll give it a whirl. Haven't done this before.

Morgan's Tarot
Braeden
Male
Aquarius
I'm pretty intelligent, but i'm very lazy. I'm in the middle of my final year of high school. For looks, average height, blonde thick hair, young-looking, kinda fit.
Syndey, Australia

Anyone can achieve anything, if they have enough passion for what it is they want.

I'm not quite sure about my question, but I suppose it's to do with mindset. How do i go about changing my mindset for being one of dilligence, and will I be able to do it so that I'm properly prepared for my finals?
>>
>>17546496
>>17546470
my positive: You look handsome and I'm straight.
>>
>>17546470
>Morgan's Tarot

>Kocoayello, ion

>M

>26

>Leo

>Brown blue and green

>USA

***You are loved, you are whole, and you are beautiful***

>Query: What can I do to help the Earth and her people's with all the love of [our] hearts?
>>
Just popped in to say a big F U to the OP for posting that picture again, because it never ceases to make me crave pizza.
>>
>>17546470

Hey man, Bam here. Just wanted to tell you you're awesome. After thinking about your reading it all makes perfect sense and I'm doing my best to follow the advice.

You're a good dude.
>>
File: 1418882131332.jpg (58KB, 400x534px) Image search: [Google]
1418882131332.jpg
58KB, 400x534px
>>17546470
You're really after the desperate /div/ chick type, aren't you?
>>
>>17546486
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0FF57THMpIh
>>
>>17546470
You never have pictures of you with other people.
>>
>>17546540
I'm on the far left. The girl next to me is dead of a heroin overdose.
>>
>>17546470
> Morgan's Tarot please!
> Hannah
> Female
> 18
> Aries
> 5'3", blue eyes, pale skin, average body
> Virgina, usa
>>
>>17546470
Morgan's tarot, if you would please.
Jack
Male
Gemini
5'10, "ideal" BMI, reddish brown hair and beard
North Carolina, USA
Thanks for doing this, and I hope you feel better and feel the love.
>>
>>17546496
http://vocaroo.com/i/s138Ey9TzfQA
>>
>>17546507
>>17546539

>>17546514
>>17546602
>>
>>17546451
I'm trying to hone my 1-on-1 abilities if anyone wants a reading.

My kik is x4ch (I'm currently mobile).
>>
>>17546451
That black man does not look Italian, this is racial appropriation.

>>17546455
Black french-laced panties that say "Bonjour"
>>
>>17546499
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0W5SkJu5fle
>>
>>17546539

im actually not from hotlanta, but rather the part thats basically in the carolinas. but anyways. that reading was surprisingly relevant, since yeah i do need to clean up my act as ive been struggling with doing cop-unapproved shit lately. as for the other two cards, im definitely a dreamer, but ive always had problems with putting those dreams into motion because im a chronic lazyass, which is also where the speed card comes in. guess this is the year i try being a real trailblazer instead of sitting around hoping for the best to just fall into my lap.

all in all, thanks a lot man. it was definitely encouraging, even if it was pretty drunk-ass.
>>
>>17546641
Is the Italian food being appropriated, or is my Italian ass appropriating Negrodamus?
>>
>>17546643
Yes, all that, non-Hotlantan Georgian pal. You're welcome. Cheers!
>>
File: 1410045535778.png (45KB, 300x138px) Image search: [Google]
1410045535778.png
45KB, 300x138px
Everyone here randomly pulls plastic cards to help with your benign ass questions. Everything is kept extremely vague so you think it pertains to you, but none of it does. The universe doesn't give a shit about you, your job, your music, or your crush or whatever fucking benign ass question you have.

Readers are lonely people who want attention and want to feel important. This isn't anything more than people trying to appear dark and mysterious by pretending to know "esoteric" things no one else knows.

If you want help, seek a therapist and a psychiatrist. If you need guidance, seek an actual religion. Stop coming here and (1) feeding readers with attention and (2) giving yourself false hope.
>>
*Morgan's Tarot please!
*Eduardo / Du
* Male
*Aquarius
* skinny , rebel, sensitive
*brazil
* I folloy my natural instincts to anything good, incounciously.
* i hope everything changes from the deepest inner existing type of life in here
>>
>>17546641
Shut up that wasn't even funny.
>>
>>17546660
what happened m8?
>>
*Morgan's Tarot please,
*Sergei,
*Male,
*Capricorn,
*6'3, got somewhat of a beer stomach, can bench 160kg, loyal, kind, sympathetic, unmotivated about everything except lifting weights and drinking vodka, I once drank 12 litres of beer (5,2% alcohol) over a period of 9 hours and I didn't even get drunk,
*Northern Scandinavia,
***You look like you could bench at least 60kgs,
*Should I stop drinking?
>>
>>17546660
Hugs, Poliwag.
>>
>>17546660

:( come back poli, we miss you
>>
>>17546660
you ok?
>>
>>17546703
sèvis are you going to do the readings from the other thread? no rush man, just wondering if I can still expect a reading
>>
File: 98765432.jpg (108KB, 300x512px) Image search: [Google]
98765432.jpg
108KB, 300x512px
I'll be doing some tarot readings for a while. Give me your query and any information you consider relevant.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-12-01-15-11.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-12-01-15-11.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
Hi chiro, your picture is adorable! Last week i got a in depth love reading from you and i cant stop thinking about it...
Rabbit
Female
Gemini
Arizona
Is it a good choice to reach out and contact my ex now or is it still to soon and i need to give him more time?
Thanks xoxo
>>
>>17546660
I don't think benign was the word you were looking for there friend.

Good luck with your travels.
>>
>>17546511
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1R6fgmxdmig
>>
>>17546724
Is this guy I'm into gonna ask me out soon?
>>
>>17546724
Give me a general read on my nonexistent love life please.
>>
>>17546724
what does my krush think of me?
>>
>>17546516
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0t95qkO1VNo
>>
>>17546517
XD

If it's any consolation, now I want it too, since pizza would go well with Black Velvet and all this beer.
>>
>>17546521
BAM!

Hello again! Thank you much! I'm glad my reading served you well!

Thanks! :D You rule!
>>
>>17546528
>Power Ranged

Uhh, maybe? Lemme meet one, and we'll see!
>>
>>17546758

Thanks for the reading and advice, even if it was a little biased by alcohol heh.

I hope the future serves you well.
>>
File: Ilmire_Witch_Doctor_(art).png (120KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Ilmire_Witch_Doctor_(art).png
120KB, 300x225px
>>17546723
Im back now, yes, I guess let me go look back at the other thread, Ill do as many as I can, but death and loss are understandably draining Im a little tired. Let me see whats left for me to do.
>>
>>17546856
Hehe, glad you realize it was! :p You're welcome on the bits that weren't biased by booze... and on some of the bits that were! :p

Thank you! I hope the future serves you well as well!
>>
>>17546724
I am wondering if the guy I have my eye on is worth it and if anything will come from what we have....?
>>
>>17546724
f
near future sex life reading please and thanks
>>
>>17546724

Male virgo
Where do you see my social life headed? That includes coworkers i guess
>>
>>17546558
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0PT0RWR7UfF
>>
File: 9123763_orig.jpg (268KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
9123763_orig.jpg
268KB, 400x500px
>>17546863
>>17545975
>will i ever reach my full potential?
Thats a huge question... Im not even sure how to answer that.

Honestly the answer is that you already have, the point isnt to reach your full potential its to understand your potential. Few of us ever fully realize our potential, thats why we keep striving. I think your real question is how to continue to pursue yoru potential and to that I say: The things you perceive as being lacked by you, yoru perceived lack of abundance is leading you in directions that are unnecessarily agressive. Learn patience and look at how far you have already come, realize that you have at least that far to go, because all of us are always at the middle of our journey. There is much more potential to come.

>>17546279
>will i go on a date with my crush
I think yes, but its not going to happen as soon as you like, you need patience. I see night time, outside, trees, I think its cold. It might be a little while until this manifests itself.

>>17546456
>will you scry
too drained for that kind of work, ask
Empath maybe.

>>17546418
>modeling musician

>model
maybe think about it a little more!

What I meant by that was, its going to be abit of a struggle at first, questioning yourself on your future, and whether this is what you should be doing, but that if you hold on to the thing you want, its eventually going to ease up and you will have more freedom in what youre doing. You just need to be determined.

>>17546420
>perplexed over engineer whos not comitting:

Well then ask him outright if he's going to put forth the effort to hear you out and if he can attempt to make it work, and if not, to stop sending you mixed signals. Walk away you dont need to waste your time. I still think that a pragmatic approach will sway the engineer though.
>>
>>17546939
Could you read for me and my crush too please?
>>
>>17546724
Female, Aquarius
I have been thinking of a friend I lost time ago, we stopped talking because his girlfriend is an envious person and hates on everyone who doesn't give her any attention. She made him stop talking to me and all of our other friends. I want to know if we are ever going back to be friends.
>>
>>17546939
>I think yes, but its not going to happen as soon as you like, you need patience. I see night time, outside, trees, I think its cold. It might be a little while until this manifests itself.
Thank you sèvis !! Why do you think its not going to happen as soon as I like if you don't mind me asking??
>>
File: tumblr_m5imm2D0591rwuypao1_1280.jpg (146KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5imm2D0591rwuypao1_1280.jpg
146KB, 640x640px
>>17546946
You are coming out of a time when you were more hopeful, but now you're not so sure. Theres some ego issues surrounding this, someone is not being honest about themselves for fear of damaging their ego. Chill out, be honest, encourage honesty. Do the things that are necessary for love to blossom, you cant expect it to just fall in your lap. Someone needs to calm down and be a little more relaxed before it can go forward.
>>
>>17546974
lots of themes about patience and time. Also because I saw it being cold, and right now things are starting to warm up. Assuming youre in the northern hemisphere. Though I dont know maybe you go to an ice skating rink or something. Cold, was a theme of the "where" that you asked about. Maybe its just a cold night.
>>
>>17546571
http://vocaroo.com/i/s11wUJKHwxHn
>>
>>17546773
I don't think so. I mean, I think he'd be interested, but as for asking you out... are you being totally honest with him? Are you clearly expressing your interest? The message I'm getting is that there's a blocking of "understanding" between you. Things are not being shown clearly. You're possibly encouraging deception somehow. I think he may have some psychological issues at this point in his life - could be depression, could be something else - and if you play games it won't really make it easy.

There are some good signs here, but I think it's the wrong time, probably more for him than you since your life seems pretty stable. Give him time, don't mess with his emotions. See how things progress in future.

>>17546780
>>17546813
>>17546876
>>17546906
>>17546918
>>17546953
Working on these. Sorry for the delay, had some other stuff come up before I could start reading.
>>
>>17546975
Thank you!!! Do you see anything else? Is there any chance of us being together in the future?
>>
>>17546470

Julieta
F
Capricorn
Short, slim, dark hair. Friendly and kind, I guess
Mexico
Last time I got a reading from you, it was pretty damn accurate, plus, your voice sounds nice (:
I've been waiting for a good job offer to pop up, and it seems like it's going to happen and there's going to be a lot of competition. I'd like to know what the odds are if I try to land my dream job.
>>
>>17546982
I'm pretty impatient so maybe that's it.. but then again its cold where I live despite it being almost summer. Is there a way to know how long I'll have to wait? I'd appreciate it a lot.
>>
>>17546552
>no one responds to this post

My man, my man

This photo is just...
How...

Feels
My Feels
Take All My Feels
and if you have the will, chiron

Can you read about me ever losing loved ones?

I-Ching
Will
Male
Cancer (Water Cock)
Pic related is me, I'm that 6'2" 150lbs skinny bastard, long face, large chin, blue eyes with a hint of hazel, pronounced cheekbones
Virginia, USA

I voted for you as my /div/ husbando!
>>
>>17546994
>Do the things that are necessary for love to blossom, you cant expect it to just fall in your lap. Someone needs to calm down and be a little more relaxed before it can go forward.

yes. Its hard for me to pick out who is the cause in couple readings like this, the reading is for a combined energy not one person so its hard for me to say who needs to clean up, chill out and make the effort for love, maybe its you, maybe its them. But what I said is what needs to happen for you to be together in the future
>>
>>17546939
>>17546456
Okay can you empath then? :D
>>
>>17547005
I couldn't really tell you, longer than you want though. So you have two options: adjust your patience and wait for it to happen, or, go out and make it happen.
>>
>>17547009
Oh its definitely me... I'm blown away by your accuracy... thank you
>>
>>17546660
I actually agree with this to a point. Most of the readers here are still pretty bad to mediocre, myself probably included. The point of it is that we try to help. Yes, there are a good bit of shams here, but regardless, we perform a service for free that has helped people.

I do agree that the attention seeking that occurs here sometimes is awful though.
>>
>>17546990
Very interesting. Drunk tarot is best tarot. The energy is reciprocated. Thank you!
>>
>>17547023
who are the good ones
>>
>>17546660
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1gRuXIFWSYE
>>
>>17547028
Glad it was interdasting! Lol @ drunk tarot being best tarot! I hope it's at least good, haha. W00t @ reciprocated energy! :D Thanks! And you're very welcome!
>>
>>17547035
>interdasting

Looooool!
>>
>>17547029
I'll forget some, obviously.
Mr Anon, Yaldabaoth, BV, Chironymou/s, and sevis. That's a good spread out of who would help best depending on the type of reading. You'll see me call out "bad" readers when they start spewing BS, both here and in the IRC.
>>
>>17547044
discord called out?
>>
>>17546780
I do see that for a while your love life and feelings towards it will be very, very negative. It's how things happen to be though. The indication is that you need to allow for things to change, for your luck to shift, and then open up to new things in your life. You need to open up to relationships more, not just romantic but in general. You also need to find more inner strength and compassion towards yourself.

You seem like a practical albeit quietly passionate/nurturing person who's currently stuck in a slow and empty period of their life. You should take this time to get a better grasp of yourself as a person, if that makes sense. To better understand yourself and the world as it relates to you... To find the spark that drives you, or if you already know what that is, to make good use of it.

You'll want to seek a partner who is very emotionally mature, who also has a hobby or career that they really love to work hard at in their own time. You want someone who's a creator, a builder, who loves starting projects and investing time into things. Someone who's decisive and knows their own strengths and weaknesses. They'll balance you really well!

>>17546813
Well, they seem to think you're a nice person, quite positive, but that you're a little too scared of jumping into things. You have a lot more potential than you think and you should make use of it, because that's attractive. Don't just settle for what you have now. Take a chance on something new.
>>
sevis do you have an e-mail to contact you for private reading?
>>
>>17546982
What will my future boyfriend look like Sevis? Or at least what might his career be?
>>
>>17547055
Can I get a career general? I'm interested in public service, will I be successful?
>>
>>17547055
for a while now or for my future
fuck
>>
>>17546676
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Sr2biXjhtA
>>
>>17547044
there was some guy a few days ago who said you messed with weather, is this true?
>>
Are BV and Thoth friends? Enemies? Rivals? Lovers? What's up with those two?
>>
>>17547130

are you writing a book?
>>
>>17547130
All of the above?
>>
>>17546876
Yes, there is definitely potential there if you can make it work. He's a nice guy, but he seems to have a really, really negative mindset. I think he's a self-sabotaging kind of personality. What you need to do is try to encourage him to look after his own mental health by taking time out to relax and think things through. Be his guide, hold his hand through the hard times... and you should get something worthwhile out of it. But expect the near future to be rocky and challenging. If you're not interested in that kind of relationship though, it might not be worth it to you.

>>17546906
Looks good, positive, definitely sex involved. It might be a bit boring though... You're encouraged to try and spice things up. The person I see you having sex with next is someone who's really intelligent and with whom you have a strong difference of opinions. It'll just be sex, nothing long term coming to you for a while as far as new relationships might be concerned.

There's a hint that you might be scared of something related to your sex life... but that it's all in your head. Maybe you need to explore your worries a little deeper? Is there some sexuality stuff you're conflicted about?

>>17546918
>>17546953
>>17547096
Sorry, I was planning to do more, but I'm not getting very clear messages right now so I'll need to stop for the time being.

>>17547102
Near future, but it'll change. It's not really that negative, honestly, and you need to learn to open yourself up to positive and productive thinking.
>>
>>17547135
>>17547136
I ship them desu
>>
>>17547137
is near future like a week or what? thanks
>>
>>17547137
It will be worth it thank you
>He's a nice guy, but he seems to have a really, really negative mindset.

Negative? On himself or me/us?
>>
>>17547148
For this one... hmm... could be weeks, could be anywhere up to a year. There wasn't any clear sense of time.

See, the problem with tarot predictions (according to my understanding of how it works) is that you can't really "see" the future with tarot. You're mostly playing with probability based on whats happening in the present. So, your own choices and the choices of those around you will change how things play out. Tarot just gives you the more important predictions, and some advice on how to make the future work out best for you.

In your case, you'll improve your love life by opening yourself up to change, to positivity... look for your flaws, what you lack, and alter them, make lifestyle changes, make yourself a better person... so on, so on. In doing this, you'll find love and happiness and a more stable future.

Does that make it more clear?

>>17547159
Himself and how he relates to things.

It's hard for me to know what the specifics are, like his specific fears and so on, but it's sort of like... you know, how people with anxiety and depression can be? Always thinking the worst of everything that happens. Not being able to see things working out in future. Ending things before they start. Not thinking they deserve to be happy. It's something of that nature... I mean, it could be on your end instead, but it read like it was his.
>>
>>17546724
I wonder If I should just stick with my routine and wait for stuff to happen or if I need to make a move to go forward.
>>
>>17546724
I'm looking for a reading on my love life... Things are so confused lately and I feel so lonely.
>>
>>17547183
yes thank you
>>
>>17547183
Awww... no that indeed sounds like him :(my poor man... is there anything else you can tell me of our future together?
>>
>>17545911
It depends on the spread. If that's sequential, I would say it means that you start off as friends, then one of you makes a move, but gets shot down, or there are signals misinterpreted. The 4 of Cups as the final card is interesting, as it suggests that there might be some messages or signals that are missed. Within the context of the other cards, it might mean that whoever makes a move misinterprets a negative reaction as a complete failure and doesn't notice future openings.

>>17547130
>friends?
We don't go drinking together, but we're friendly enough. We're both mostly busy with our own respective projects, though. If absolutely nothing else, there is mutual respect.
>Enemies?
There's no beef between us, and we've consulted each other on this or that a few times.
>Rivals?
No, we're not in competition, at least not that I know of.
>Lovers?
I don't dig the dick, and I don't think he does either, so no.

Does that settle it, then?
>>
>>17546724
Libra, September 25, 1993, female

Will he ever start appreciating me in some way? I don't expect he'll love me, but will he at least be scared if I disappear from his side?

Also, is my career in my current work for long term?
>>
>>17546680
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0EDmm0dmLtz
>>
>>17547219
do you have a picture of your ex?
>>
>>17547213
I'm writing a fanfic where you and Thoth compete for Cheswick's heart
>>
>>17547207
If you catch me when I'm around next time (maybe even later today) I'll be happy to. I would do it now but I can't read anymore for a while, some readings I did today have left me a bit too drained.
>>
>>17547226

anon you know cheswick only loves jack white
>>
>>17547226
I want to read it can you show me your progress on pastebin right now
>>
>>17547227
That's OK thank you so much again I hope you feel better soon! Love and best wishes to you
>>
>>17547226
....I never knew I wanted to read this
>>
>>17547225
The most recent one? I'm in no hurry to look at her again, thank you very much, but she was at least a 9 out of 10... and an absolute 10 to me.
>>
>>17547213
Thanks BV. Is 5 of swords shallow victory or defeat, from your experience? There's a huge debate about it.
>>
>>17547234
I have full intent to post it when done with chapter 1
>>17547238
You're in it. As a confidant on both sides torn between who to root for
>>
>>17547245
you got a new gf?
>>
>>17547253
Dating... nothing in any way serious yet.
>>
>>17547266
is it that babe from /div/ you were flirting with and the counting crows song came on etc.?
>>
>>17547113
Yea, I did some stuff. Also tried a small weather project with Io/Yaldabaoth a while back. Ask her about it. Nothing solid on the aforementioned tho, could be coincidental.

>>17547130
We get along pretty okay. We've been known to butt heads, but there's nothing wrong with that. Mutual respect.
>>
>>17547245
The last chunk of sentence would melt her heart. Too cute. Where my drunk reading at? :(
>>
>>17547271
L O L .

No, but she could probably get it.
>>
>>17547251
>You're in it. As a confidant on both sides torn between who to root for
That's....honestly the best roll I could've asked for. Thanks anon
>>17547280
He's a damn honey-talker that Chiron
>>
>>17547280
Most people think that about their lovers though.
>>
>>17547281
I'm glad you found a new girl man. You deserve to be happy. Honey jar out the window?
>>
>>17547280
Haha, thanks, catching up!
>>
>>17547219
Thank you for the reading.
>>
>>17547295
Haha, what? No, I'm still single and exploring the options that are starting to come my way, but yeah, that chick could very well be missing the last of her window of opportunity here as seemingly more and more ladies are coming my way! :o Thanks @ my deserving to be happy! I appreciate! So do you, my friend! Honey jar out the window? Not yet! But we'll see what best comes my way! ;D And to you too!!!
>>
>>17547306
You're very welcome, my friend! ;D
>>
>>17547294
I know, but not a lot of people say it to a bunch of randoms. Dudes like that are worth the heartache lol
>>
>>17547290
Nice to see you around (: haha and that's how dudes get the tenderest part of a girl *no pun intended*
>>
Next fic will be /div/ trying to find Chironymous a new gf
>>
>>17547321
Agreed
>>
>>17547329
Oh jeez, l-lewd!

Good to see you around too Julieta, hope things are well on your end
>>
>>17547333
TRIPS CONFIRM

GIRLS GET IN HERE, IT'S TIME TO BID FOR CHIRON'S HEART!
>>
Dealer's Choice
*Name/nickname
Bianca
*Sign
Cancer
*Description of yourself
Faux martyr with a penchant for tears and an overwhelming urge to self destruct.
*Location-ish
Florida
***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
I don't know you, but I know you're going to do well. You seem kind and genuine, things will get better. :3
*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
Is this separation a permanent thing or has he kept me strung along for a reason?
>>
>>17547251
when is chapter 1 done?
>>
>>17547226
>mfw
Artistic Works of Fiction and Falsehood, indeed

I've honestly kind of expected someone to make /div/ fanfics or manga for like 9 months now; I'm surprised it's taken this long. Of all the possible stories, though...

>>17547247
I always rely on the other cards in a spread to inform the meaning of an individual card, which is why I have such a tough time answering about an individual card. In fact, I look at the general story of the spread and comment more on what I see between the cards than in the cards themselves, as I look at the cards as being points in a series of lines, if that makes sense.

But, my best effort to answer your question is that I often think about the dichotomy between the victory and losers in the card. There is a clear victor, but he is prideful and has mistreated those he has defeated, rather than treating his defeated rivals with respect and dignity, which is the custom in warrior cultures. The losers have lost what they came with (their swords) and are humiliated by the mistreatment. Now, I tend to look at the card well-diginified as pointing to the victor and ill-dignified as pointing to the defeated. Does that make sense?

This is actually a card about which I spent a lot of time thinking because I had the same question as you, and I had to break down what was going on in the card. A lot of cards in RW depict actual scenes and actions, rather than just concepts, and it's helped me greatly in learning to look at the actions that are taking place, rather than focusing on an actual meaning.
>>
>>17547337
Are you interested in being in the competition?
>>17547339
Later today or tomorrow at most. I'm blanking to finish the chapter and procrastinating too
>>
>>17547360
No thanks, I've had enough complicated love to last me several life time; last thing I need is to be written into more. I trust in your "artistic direction" anon hah
>>
>>17546739
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0hlAh75Okjw
>>
File: hotdogs.jpg (61KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
hotdogs.jpg
61KB, 500x442px
RIP
>>
File: 407.png (202KB, 863x431px) Image search: [Google]
407.png
202KB, 863x431px
>>17547366
>All those hotdogs and then you discover you are a cat
>>
I know there is a small chance that anyone will respond to this, but could I get a tarot card reading, just let me know what info you want. please.
>>
*Morgan's Tarot please,
*Fernando,
*Male,
*Virgo,
*5'9", I'm a a bit unmotivated and generally stressed out. Skinny, Dark hair, Brown beard, Brown eyes.
*Arizona
*Is moving to a different state a good idea? I'm tired of living in Arizona.
>>
>>17547383

List this stuff:

>>17546470
>>
>>17547383
>Name/nickname
>Description and Defining features
>Colour shape combo
>Query

Shoot
>>
>>17547378
meow
^一౪一^
>>
>>17547398
Kitty
Brown hair big almond shaped dark brown eyes pale
White pentagram
What will my future bf look like and what is his career?
>>
File: unclethom.jpg (201KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
unclethom.jpg
201KB, 1366x768px
>>17547398
green hornet
thin nose, front bald, wide eyebrows, brown eyes, 5'10
yellow triangle

General reading or love specific if general is not available
>>
>>17547397
Morgan's Tarot
Caleb
Male
Aquarius
I'm a gamer to the core. I also am limited in what I can do due to illness
Washington
How is my illness going to effect my life
>>
>>17547226
Oh right, just a word of advice: make it very clear that it's fiction. I'll find it amusing, but not everyone will. I look forward to my future amusement.

>>17547360
>I'm blanking to finish the chapter
Good fiction writing is contingent upon character development. One of the best approaches about which I've read suggests that, if the characters are sufficiently well-developed, the plot sort of writes itself because knowing a given character's motivations and personality sufficiently well makes it obvious what they would do in a given situation.
>>
>>17547398
S, black hair, hazel eyes, big weird smile, red sphere, will my move to the town of O be successful?
>>
>>17547000
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1fMRIt0dc5s
>>
>>17547407
I'm not sure that's something I can answer sorry darlin, you're probably better off catching a scryer when they're online
>>17547412
>General Reading
The World
The Hanging Man(r)
Ruled over by King of Swords(r)
Counseled by Page of Pents(r) and Queen of Swords

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0sdxaBLZgY5
>>
>>17547039
XD
>>
What's a color shape combo? I'm completely new to all of this and I'd just like to know
>>
>>17547479
>pink square
>Red triangle
>Yellow rhombus
>Turquoise dodecahedron
So on and so forth
>>
>>17547479
Like... red square... green triangle... blue circle... pink cube... magenta turtle... etc.
>>
>>17547484
Ah, so that's what colors and shapes are! Thanks senpai
>>
>>17547484
No, delete your post! I was here first!
>>
>>17547458
>not sure that's something I can answer sorry darlin, you're probably better off catching a scryer when they're online

Awww it's ok.. . Could I get a love reading instead?? :D got my hopes up about a qt I met a while ago
>>
>>17547130
d.) All of the above.
>>
>>17547398
>Biel
>Small but a bit muscular, confused
>Yellow triangle
>My love life is a mess. I need some guidance/explanation about it.
>>
>>17547008
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1vY7vkdyFAq
>>
>>17547333
>>17547337
KEK
>>
>>17547338
http://vocaroo.com/i/s01NibXMIzwD
>>
>>17547366
>>17547378
>>17547403
:'(
>>
>>17547453
Dammit hahaha whatever drug you did, I want some. Good message, lots of swearing, just the way I like it. Thanks!
>>
>>17547492
Funny how multiple people figured to make fun of someone for trying to learn more about their craft in the same way.
>>
>>17547395
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1y7fbfa9B3g
>>
>>17547602
Kek, just booze tonight, lol. You're welcome!
>>
>>17547611
What do you mean?
>>
>>17547637
What do you mean what do you mean I was wondering what the deal was with color shape combos and you guys just listed colors and shapes. As shocking as it may be, I did attend elementary school, and I know what colors are, and I know what shapes are. I can see the people listing them, I just have no clue how they're coming up with it.
>>
>>17547654
It's a foci, that's all it is. Something you're thinking about that I can hone in on; some readers ask for songs, others a picture, I like colour and shapes because it's simple and powerful
>>
>>17547654
Oh, it wasn't intended as mocking, by either person. It's genuinely a question a lot of querents ask when readers ask for something of that nature. They usually seem to want an example of what they're meant to give. Not everyone reads the other posts, and not everyone is confident to assume they understand what the reader has described.

Generally you just choose something that strikes you in the moment. Something you can easily picture in your mind, or something that you "resonate" with. Sometimes people will ask for something more specific, like something that pertains to your query. It depends... but it's usually as simple as it appears to be.
>>
>>17547659
Ohhhh. I'm so sorry, I though it was some sort of tarot specific thing, like a sign determined by your birthdate or something. Surely you can imagine my confusion at your guys' responses lol
>>
Is there a reader able to tell if a specific someone will die soon?
>>
The Onymous CHIRONYMOUS Thanks in advance for doing the reading, I have to go to sleep, but will see it when I get up
>>
File: ufo-05862.jpg (11KB, 185x343px) Image search: [Google]
ufo-05862.jpg
11KB, 185x343px
Few readings;
>name/alias
>gender
>query
>spooky picture, preferably to do with aliens

I'm not going to be scrying as much because >fucked in the head.
>>
File: Facehugger_II.jpg (182KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
Facehugger_II.jpg
182KB, 1200x798px
>>17547721
Rory/F
College starts soon. What should I expect?
>>
>>17546470

Hey, hopefully it doesn't put me at the end of your list that you did an I Ching reading for me last thread. I have a different query today. Thank you in advance if you can get to it.

morgan's tarot please
Fern
Male
Sagittarius
Introverted, self conscious, adaptive, loner.
Houston
I like to help people become who they want to become. Humans need help, and I want to help.
Query: What is in store romantically for me in the near future?

I'm a little drunk right now but thank you in advance if you get a chance to reply!
>>
File: açoem.jpg (106KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
açoem.jpg
106KB, 499x374px
>>17547721
>Dantas
>Male
>What is going to be of my love life? How should I react to it? I feel confused and lonely since my ex left me.

I'm not a fan of aliens, here's my best.
>>
I'm done for now.

>>17547737
I drew three cards for what you should expect: 8 of Cups in reverse, 8 of Pentacles, and the 3 of Cups. I'm going to keep this short and simple: expect education, lel. Well, I get the feeling here you've had a rather tough choice to make recently in regards to your college situation. The 8 of Pentacles, in a nutshell, shows us apprenticeship and education. The 3 of Cups says you can expect friendship and societal connections to go along with the 8 of Pentacles. While shuffling, two cards fell out of my deck: Page of Swords, crossed by a reversed Knight of Pentacles. You're going to strike a balance between school work and social situations (read: partying, at least that's the feeling I'm getting from this spread).

Overall, a good balance is needed here in order for a good outcome to be observed.

>>17547752
For your next romantic opportunity, I saw a blonde chick with blue eyes. She's not going to be the thin type, so I hope you're into that-- there's a fair amount of weight on her. I couldn't tell a height, but she's fairly pretty. I saw a lot fruits where she was; I'm thinking you're going to meet her at a grocery store in the fruit section or a fruit farm? I dunno. I drew a card on this: Ace of Cups-- it looks like this chick is going to fulfill the emotional hole you're left with from your ex. She's going to heal you of this, and I'm getting the feeling here you will be the one seeking her out instead of the opposite.

(those eyes are something to die for, by the way)
>>
>>17547807
I was afraid my college life would be a disaster, so thanks. Normal sounds great.
>>
>>17547742
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1WoO58E8Yl9
>>
>>17547107
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Sr2biXjhtA
thank you very much
i felt the energy of your projection about me, i always choose for love. i hope the universe conspire for your sucess and joy too.
namaste.
>>
>>17548033
>>>17546230
>As far as what I want in love, is there anything I missed in the last two people or is it OK to let them go? I don't want to live in darkness and sharing my light would be the best thing. I just want it to be with a person of pure intentions. So what do I need as far as love goes?
>>
Male, 24, aries
Have I fucked up my life recently and don't know about it yet?
>>
I read on /x/ that you can attract entities or develop unwanted superpowers by practising too much tarot/runes/divination. Getting too atuned, say. Has it ever happened to any of you?

also, male, 31, scorpio. I'm getting a little obsessed with this occult things, but I cannot unread. Any spread for advice on what to do?
>>
Hey onymous can I get a past life reading? Who was I?
>>
I am new here. I will do one or two readings again as a test. I am sorry if they are not accurate. I need a question, a name and gender for now. I will probably ask for more later.
>>
>>17548289
You used to make hamburgers and was known as the best burger flipper in all the land!
>>
>>17548335
Mitchell
Male
Will I be successfull soon?
>>
>>17548353
Maybe, but I doubt it's possible you know, because of your condition.
>>
>>17548335
>A.P
>male
What are the prospectives of finding companionship in my uni?
>>
>>17548368
You're one off of a 69, that being said. You already missed your chance.
>>
>>17548353
Coin, tails up, in a black pool of water. Floating up. A small probability at success. Luck. A flip of the coin. Floating through darkness and negativity. You may be successful. Start of something. Be wary of being consumed by darkness. Negativity. Negativity.

>>17548368
Whirlpool. Emotions. Bright colors. The whirlpool keeps running and going, but there is a soft block. Prospective of something bright and chaotic. Not likely for reasons. The emotions will still be there. A high chance?
>>
>>17548379
>Be careful when staring at the light.
>or become blinded into darkness.
>>
>>17548379
Edgar, male. Will I get what I want?
>>
File: 3.jpg (14KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
14KB, 250x166px
>>17548415
No!
>>
>>17547721
>Roy
>masculine
>I have no friends. Tell me about my situation in the social area. Something like a general reading in a sense but geared towards the friends department.
>>
>>17546660
I hope things goes well with you Poliwag, takes time but our wounds will be healed, chin up bro. Wish you all the best *hugs*
>>
>>17546660
Hope you feel better poli. Focus on the good things in life!
>>
>>17548415
Difficulty. A snake. An ouroboros. Reaching for it's tail to resume the process of infinity. Failure. Wrapping around it's body. Never ending process. More and more wrapping. Getting heavy. Too much weight. Failure. Stopping. Death? No, failure.
>>
File: kljh.jpg (38KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
kljh.jpg
38KB, 736x414px
>>17547721
Francis
Male
Is she interested in me?
Not really spooky but i like it
>>
>>17547920
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1WoO58E8Yl9

Thanks man. This year of the monkey has been cool so far. I'm a rat.
>>
>>17547458
maybe its a little bit too late for you to read this but yeah Im starting something. What I didn't knew was the ego stuff at least for now Im not running on the mindset.
>>
>>17548665
>one off Saran trips
For Shane anon, for shaaaaaame.

Either way I believe the ego is to come with your growth in this new venture. Be mindful of it and let humility guide you. You'll be better for it
>>
>>17548335

Jim, male
What do you see coming in my social life? That includes coworkers
>>
>>17547721
Freya
Female
Can I expect anything to happen with the guy I'm into this week? Thanks. Upload is broken for me.

http://www.wired.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Alien-3-1024x768.jpg
>>
>>17548858
Have you actually talked to him/interacted with him? Why not just come out and confess your feelings? Honesty is always the best course of action.
>>
>>17548463
You're very welcome! Glad it's been cool so far!
>>
>>17548289
I don't do past life readings.

You were a tree, and then you fell, died, and rotted.
>>
>>17547954
You're very welcome! Thank you!
>>
>>17548897
Are you doing readings?
>>
>>17548906
Yee.

Post it!
>>
>>17548910
How will this weekend's trip go? Will I see him?

Thanks!
>>
>>17547413
http://vocaroo.com/i/s05J9JZ5EoJ9
>>
>>17548910
Not that person but what do I have to look forward to right now?
>>
>>17548910
>Anon
>Male
>18(mfw i can now legally be on 4chan)
>Aquarius
>I like books, vydia and music and going out, have some self esteem problems around girls which is weird since im a very confident person
>Query: I think i have a girl interested in me but she is also very shy, should i go for it?
>I really like your readings and you sound like a someone who actually cares about the others problems
>>
>>17548939
>mfw
>doesn't post a mfw

Don't do this reading Chiron, it's clearly an Cylon impersonator!
>>
>>17548927
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1IZ8qKyPMrY
>>
>>17548959
EmpathAU... my love grows deeper for you every day. I just wish those depths were of a vagina.

I <3 Battlestar Galactica sooooo much. Thank you for reminding me. :)
>>
File: doge 6.jpg (127KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
doge 6.jpg
127KB, 768x1024px
>>17548959
>tfw found a new pair o glasses on some drawer and restored them
>started doing boxing and exercise and gaining weight
>I realize I'm looking exactly like a young tall version of adama minus the acne marks
Jesus fuck it's a weird felling because the glasses I found are 100% matching his. I hadn't watched the show before.
>>
>>17548981
An old pair* Jesus fuck.
>>
>>17548980
Kek.
>I just wish those depths were of a vagina
I get that a lot Chrion, it's probably a good thing I'm not a woman; that attention would've done horrid things to my ego hah.

You and me both man. Ever played the Boardgame? I have it and it's honestly my favourite of my extensive collection
>>17548981
>>17548985
10/10 anon, keep it up!
>>
>>17546724
Male, Scorpio.
Should I go through with it on Thursday?
>>
>>17548964
Damn son thanks.
Also you're funny, where do you live? I'd buy you a drink.
>>
>>17548939
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0IFf2L9uHJF
>>
>>17549016
You're very welcome!

I'm in the U.S.! And I live on the border of Upstate NY and Pennsylvania.
>>
I WANT TO DO A READ FOR SOMEONE BEFORE WORK. But you have to be on now while I'm on.
; -; All my friends are busy and afk so I'm here. for you.
for a short period of time
and how many reads I give
is completely up to how I feel

>>17549063
this is my first time listening to you.

does anyone ever walk in on you recording these?
>>
>>17549080
I'd actually like a reading... on my romantic endeavors and their results.

>does anyone ever walk in on you recording these?
Lol, nope. Once my dad was here, but he didn't give a fuck. That bish made me a sammich. Enslave your parents.
>>
>>17549085
okay
so I have my cutesy animal deck
and I have my adult grown ass woman deck

I'm going to use Fenestra on you.

are you currently pursuing endeavors or is this like a you're wanting love in your life thing that hasn't arrived yet?

This matters because I'm going to shape how I read and what direction I read based on how you respond.
Also, disclaimer: I read for whatever is in your utmost well being.
alsoalso wanna trade reads? :3
>>
>>17549063
>Andres
>25
>Cancer
>Male
> I know i am a bit grumpy and sometimes insecure of myself but i am often known to be pretty reliable and cooperative with my people. I enjoy almost every type of entertainment (books, vidya, tv, ect) and i am also a reader myself.
>Query:I have been having a shitty couple of weeks. Phone broke, brother got fired and other stuff.. it could be worse though but i would love a general reading if possible..

Thanks in advance!
>>
File: witch-doctor.jpg (395KB, 2880x4256px) Image search: [Google]
witch-doctor.jpg
395KB, 2880x4256px
>>17549080
hey!
>>
>>17549093
HEY BUTTHEAD!! <3
youshouldgetonskypebeforeileaveforworksoicantellyouhello
>>
>>17549085
actually jk i know how I'll shape your read.

What can you expect from your current path in love?
You'll probably run into some situations that don't work out. Turn some ladies down. It won't really effect you too much. You're ready for what the world brings on but at a place where you're not really going to settle. Casually moseying on.

What actions are in your best interest in regards to love?
Four of Wands
Embrace life. Share moments with the people you cross paths with that you can smile with. Don't shy away from social opportunities that can bring joy and merriment. Go out there and mingle. Actively live and share yourself. Your passions. What makes you happy. Put yourself in situations where this might happen.
>>
>>17549116
>>17549085

edit: for that first pull I got 5 of swords.

Overall, I feel like you're going to be single for a bit longer, but you're going to enjoy your independence. You'll also cross paths with people that will enrich your life and allow you to become more of yourself.
>>
>>17549089
>are you currently pursuing endeavors or is this like a you're wanting love in your life thing that hasn't arrived yet?
Both, actually, would be MOST accurate... sorry... like, actually... not strongly one vs. the other. :/ Again, sorry.

>Also, disclaimer: I read for whatever is in your utmost well being.
That's how I read as well! Let's hang out! ;p

>alsoalso wanna trade reads? :3
Sure! XD
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 254x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 254x450px
Hey /div/, I'll be around for a while doing sporadic tarot reads, or the occasional Empath read if I get a quiet moment to do so.

>name/nickname
>description and defining features
>colour shape combo
>query
>tarot or Empath (see above)

Love and good vibes be with you all
>>
>>17549093
Sevis my m8 if youre doing readings can you view me my future bf plz? I missed you last time
>>
>>17549116
>>17549122
Thanks-ish.

Haha! <3
>>
File: lucyy.jpg (74KB, 480x715px) Image search: [Google]
lucyy.jpg
74KB, 480x715px
brb putting on clothes

>>17549130
k so I'm a grill
I'm 25
I'm sag with scorpio rising
5'6" pear shaped average/athletic, short curly brown hair, fair skin, blue eyes, eccentric, ambitious, ditzy, silly, adventurous

Texassssssssss

I'd love love. a love that will return that I will also want to invest in

I also want to grow career wise which I am

overall I would like to continue to evolve

read how/what you'd like
>>
>>17549143
Freya
Goth
Yellow box
Romance. And to Answer your question earlier im a pussy
Empath
>>
>>17549148
< ___> I think you're more in a transitional self journey phase right now and a serious love may not be in the near future but this phase will just compound on itself and enrich your life quality long term
>>
>NH
>Latino with dark brown hair and eyes, have a mole in mi rights middle finger.
> (I have it stuck in my mind cause other anon) Yellow square.
>Emphat. (never had one, a general would be nice, altough i dont know how it works)

Thanks
>>
Forgot tag sorry.
>>17549169
>>17549143
>>
>>17549150
>Texas
So many people I know from there. Weird.
>>17549153
>I'm a pussy
That's kinda adorable.

Still, doing a reading isn't going to bring back any different results until you've stepped up and made an effort to make your emotions known. If you don't chase what you want, it'll leave you behind.
>>
>>17549176
it's a bigass state and a lot of people are moving here
>>
>>17549179
That's true. I've got a good deal of close friends there, may be backpacking across the US next year; mind if I crash at yours bangbang? Haha
>>
>>17549183
unfortunately, I don't have a place for someone to crash o;
>>
>>17549143
Dreamer
Tall, chubby, pale
Black star
Success or failure this time?
Empath
>>
>>17549169
>>17549192
Just a heads up guys, Empath readings may not even come until much, MUCH later due to how busy it can get here. Just letting you know in advance. If you're happy with that all good, just a warning
>>
>>17549150
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0y4UkRZckUu
>>
>>17549197

I am happy. >>17549169

Working till late night so i can wait.Thanks!
>>
byyyyyyye lovely people.
>>
>>17549063
In my defence i have been here for almost 4 years by now... its not has bad has people make it out to be, just gotta avoid /b/
>>
>>17549216
Fuck i am listening to the whole thing and i am losing it this is fucking good
>>
>>17549216
>>17549225
Haha, you're fine, I'm just cracking jokes about me being an old-ass. And a drunk-ass for this thread, kek.

>gotta avoid /b/
My sides! I spent most of my time there in the old days, lulzing it up at humanity's ridicushit. Now it is just shit... although I occasionally indulge enjoying a YLYL thread if it isn't utter shit.

But I'm a B5 lurker all the way! Kek.

Glad you're enjoying the reading! :)
>>
>>17549176
There's a guy in my lecture who's hot should I try and talk to him? I don't wanna get burnt of he doesn't like me back
>>
>>17549402
Who cares about getting burnt? Life is about getting burnt, you either succeed or fail and try again.
>>
>>17549143
Leah
Short stocky brown hair
White oval
Love reading please!!
Tarot
>>
>>17549402
What this anon said darlin >>17549416
There's no more guaranteed way of knowing than being honest about yours and asking.
>>17549478
Sorry darlin, gotten to the busy period today, if you're still around I might catch you later
>>
>>17549143

Romero
5'7'', brown eyes, brown short hair, beard, shy, introvert, honest.
Red triangle
Will I ever be happy again soon? Will it last?
Empath

Thanks.
>>
>>17549143
D
Brown hair, brown eyes, skinny
Black box
Love reading
tarot
>>
>>17548891

So that's not a past life reading, or is it a guess?
>>
>>17549176
few months ago I asked you for a reading about a very specific situation. you said things wouldn't work out exactly as I planned, but then things happened and they were exactly as I wanted.
until today, when it all failed, but something good came of the fail, and you were right about the whole thing. jsyk
>>
>>17549564
From the bottom of my heart anon I'm sorry to hear that, but extremely thankful for the feedback. I hope the good that came from this fail was worth it. If you're against linking the query in thread, it'd mean the world to me to grab the specifics via email or Skype so I can digest it vs my reading.

Again, you have my deepest thanks for the feedback.
>>
>>17549576

EmpathAU Im still alive
>>
File: Melisandre.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Melisandre.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
Hello /div/ i will be doing a few readings (3 or five, depends of how much time i get)

It will be a Four card reading. Its worth mentioning that i dont have my deck with me at the moment, so ill be just thinking on the cards.... It has worked in the past but i am still just experimenting.

Anyone interested ill need
>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now

Hope i can help.
>>
>>17549576
>>17549659
I am here too!>>17549206
>>
>>17549660
Male
Capricorn // Tiger
Love reading
I feel pretty okay but sometimes I get really uncomfortable if it makes sense, I am also sick atm and thinking about school how not to fuck it up. But all in all feeling pretty ok, could be better.
>>
>>17549660
Male
Aquarius
I have a big day tomorrow how will it go?
Kinda empty and a bit angry
>>
>>17549660
>Gender
Male
>Sign
Pisces
>Query
A general reading
>A word that describes how you feel right now
weakened
>>
>>17549660
NewHelp!
Long time no se, how are you doing?
>>
>>17549660
Freya
Female
Libra
Bored
Will my love life pick up soon? Thanks
>>
>>17549660
NewHelp!! How are you?
>>
>>17549685

>Long time

Yeah, i needed to foccus on other things so i just took my time.

>How am i doing

Doing fine, thanks. Just tired but thats the usual. My phone broke though and that sucks.

>>17549680
>>17549682
>>17549684

Doing yours guys, it might take a while between readings. hope i can help!
>>
File: 8_Pentacles.png (919KB, 441x800px) Image search: [Google]
8_Pentacles.png
919KB, 441x800px
>>17549680

>Eight of Pentacles
>Four of Swords
>Four of Cups
>Two of Pentacles

Take it easy anon, i dont even needed the cards to understand that you are handling too much stuff at the same time.

You are in a time of feedback in your love life, perhaps thinking in some changes for it (maybe working out? going out a bit more?) but having mental problems about it.

Either that, or you are just tired of making the same mistakes over and over... perhaps both?

Perhaps you are just overthinking? It is advised a bit more of apathy on this regard, just chill things will work out in time. A sign might appear if you look for it.

The outcome is confusing, it talks about multitasking. Perhaps its referring various love options in the near future (around a month), or that you will have to focus in other things besides love.

Sorry for the vague reading, a bit rusty and without a deck. Hope it helped tough and good luck!.
>>
>>17549703
Hey DC doing fine! tired as always but this time is on me... i have been playing vidya late night with some friends and sleeping only five hours per day fo the last three days...

Still good tough.

How about you? hows everything?
>>
>>17549748
>>17549756

Droped trips
>>
>>17549748
Thank you it all makes sense!
>>
>>17549682
>The Sun Reversed
>The Moon
>Five of Swords
>King of Cups

Ugh a tough one.

Seems like you dont really want this ''big day'' or not this way? i am getting mixed signals here.

The Sun Reversed could be talking about taking too much or being afraid to shine, the moon its talking about confusion or clandestine affairs

Perhaps you did something you didnt wanted people to find out? or someone else did? If this is the case, be prepared to take or give apologies. That is what is recommended here.

the likely outcome points you out as a more mature person. I think you will gain something good for you here, even if its just the experience.

Hope it helped,
>>
>>17549756
Doing good, just trying to take it one day at a time. Kid keeps me busy as usual lol.
>>
>>17549794
No i dont really want it i think it will be bad for me
But thank you
>>
File: 1458859563357.gif (1MB, 406x449px) Image search: [Google]
1458859563357.gif
1MB, 406x449px
>>17549830

Hey do what you think is better, Tarot shouldnt guide our lives, just give us a perspective.

Anyhow, i would apriciate some feedback if possible.

Good luck!

>>17549804

Yah glad everything is good. Have you keep practicing your divination skills btw?
>>
>>17549684
>>17549699

Ill be with you guys in a minute. Hold tight.

Btw
>>17549699
>Freya

What part of the world are you if you dont mind me asking,
>>
>>17549889
>dat gif
2cute4me...whew lad
>>
>>17549893
Amurica
>>
>>17549889
I am working on them slowly. Not really doing readings often but once in awhile. More like an on call type deal haha. Trying to work on developing some other stuff currently. Slow processes for me. You should get into the irc sometime :)
>>
>>17549889
Sure i will tell you something the next time i see you here
>>
>>17549917
[spoiler]that sounds spooky[/spoiler]

Whatever is appreciated. Thanks.

>>17549900
I know
>>17549910

Figures :^)

Ill do your reading after i finish something here.

>>17549916

I will, altough maybe not today, but probably tomorrow (got really bussie right now).

Glad you are still at it btw :P
>>
>>17549946
Have we met before? I think there's more freyas on here
>>
File: 1455144166918.gif (2MB, 390x520px) Image search: [Google]
1455144166918.gif
2MB, 390x520px
>>17549960

Nah we have not.
Its kind of a personal thing, sorry if i bothered you. Nothing bad intended.
>>
>>17549972
No need to apologize I'm the one bothering you for a reading.
>>
>>17549893
its ok Im still here
>>
>>17549660
If you're still doing readings I'd appreciate one.

Male
Pisces
Will my work over the next month remain consistent, and pay off?
Tired
>>
Is newhelp still here?
>>
>>17549946
Sounds good, NewHelp! Thank you.
>>
File: Atleast.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Atleast.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>17549660
Thank god NewHelp, you dissapeard while doing my reading last time you were here.
I feared that you were kil because of me
>>
>>17549660
I hope you can help I really need some guidance right now...
>female
>scorpio
>love reading and I'm planning on moving, how will that go?
>done.
>>
if any tarot readers can help me interpret this it would be appreciated. i am new to tarot.

I asked what would happen with me and the girl I like in the near future and pulled: ace of cups
the sun
2 of swords
I read that the 2 of swords is a decision, or inaction. I'm confused here because of the positive cards before it. I asked to clarify the 2 of swords and pulled Justice. I don't know what to make of this all.
>>
Why am I still looking at this nigger

End this damn thread
>>
>>17550310

Ace of cups is talking about new feelings (Be carefull about unexpected pregnancy)

Two of swords and justice its not so good tough. It might refer to some mediation... Lets just say that things will fall in their respective place.

Since Justice is present, i dont recommend lying and some paper work MIGHT be involved. Also keep in mind that you will sow what you reap.

Hope it helped.

>>17549978
>>17549684

Sorry for the delay i am back and doing your readings guys.
>>
>>17550230

Kek, sorry about that

>>17550260

Ill try to do yours today however i cant make any promises.

Hope i can help.
>>
New Thread - >>17550415
>>
>>17549660
Male
Aries
I fucked up bad with someone i hold very dear. I wish to know the know the consequences of my actions so i can mend this or just let her alone if it's the best.
Suicide.
Thank you.
>>
>>17549660
Female, sagg

I'm just wondering if senpai ever noticed me, I don't even know this person but wondering if we could flourish as a relationship idk..
>>
>>17550430

how can you have a relationship with someone you don't even know? you might want to get to know them a bit first
>>
>>17550430
Horny and tired
>>
>>17550432
Lol idk dude it's just a random question, I figured maybe these readers can see the future or some shit , not even playin
>>
>>17550389
ok Im still here for feedback
>>
File: TS6W.jpg (717KB, 1078x1486px) Image search: [Google]
TS6W.jpg
717KB, 1078x1486px
>>17549684

>Five of Pentacles
>Ace of Pentacles Reversed
>Four of Wands Reversed
>Three of Hearts Reversed

Alrighty, seems to me that you have fallen or are a bout to. Kind of a confusing reading.

My guess is that you were involved or are involved in a project, seems are not going your way. Like a bad investment of some sort (Probably involving more people).

This reading is reminding you the transitory aspect of succes. Like the five minutes of fame in a manner of speaking.

The advice is that there are more things outside. If the situation is not working for you, Walk away.

The likely outcome talks about ongoing suffering. which consist with the rest of the reading. You need to change this.

Also and this is worht mentioning. If you are having a heart surgery (or any surgery soon), i would recommend to double check. This might not be a good time for it.
>>
>>17550310
It seems to me that there's some initial success showing. There's some potential for happiness here, that much is clear. Initial moves made well a good result spell.

The 2 of Swords seems to me to indicate an act of questioning: "Where is this going? Is it really fair?" These are the questions that come to bear and come to stand in the way.

That's my best guess at it, anyway.
>>
>>17549699

>King of Swords Reversed
>The Magician
>The Lovers
>Three of Cups

An interesting reading imo.

Alright, are you in some sort of abusive relationship? Its interesting that you got King of Swords Reversed AND the Magician.

If you are indeed in an abusive relationship, or considering leaving your relationship, i would advise to do so. Someone might be lying in here too.

Or perhaps you just want your partner to ´´man up´´. Maybe considering something more serious?

On the other hand.

If you are single, then it shows you as someone who is a bit bossy, or that you might be interested in someone with this qualities.

Will without intention seems to be your challenge. Like someone who has everything to do what they want but just decides not to, or is not motivated enough.

You are about to be faced with some form of riddle. Whatever you chose i will recommend you to stick to it, doesn't matter how hard it seems, it will be great for you.

The likely outcome shows a great social time for your love life.

Overall a great time for you. Hope it helped and good luck!
>>
>>17550553
Thanks a lot. I hope this reading manifests! I am single and I like someone who is bossy. What do you mean some sort of riddle? Like a challenge?
>>
>>17550484
Im in a new college which is much harder and I find myself trying to survive one more semester. Are things really that bad for me?

whats definitely not going my way is my emotional aspect
>>
>>17550580

The Lovers can be a tricky card. It might be speaking of a choice more than anything.

Overall (of course) a good card for love readings.
>>
>>17550589

>Are things really that bad for me

I wouldn't say so. They do seem HARD tough, but i would not want to demotivate you...

Overall all your cards talk about the moment, so things might change soon enough. Things are always up to you bro.

The future is not set in stone.
>>
>>17549660
thank you SOOOOOOOOO MUCH in advance if you get to this, dw if you can't tho.
>>Gender
f
>>Sign
scorpio
>>Query
will i ever feel happy with the way i look?
>>A word that describes how you feel right now
space
>>
>>17550617
what I'm really about to quit is the failed attempt to get therapy where I trusted a therapist and it was a flock fro her. After all this is definitely the thing I'm quitting, I'm not happy with it and wished it worked but definitely not the way shes doing it.
>>
>>17550646

Interesting, so that was what the three of hearts reversed meant?

Well anon i hope i helped you even if just a little. Best of luck.
>>
File: tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.jpg (123KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.jpg
123KB, 640x640px
Sorry to all the querents i left pending. I am out of juice for today.

Ill try to do more readings tomorrow, if you are still around. Tag your querys and ill do them first.

Hope i helped
>>
>>17550395
Thank u
>>
New thread
>>17550415
>>17550415
>>17550415
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.