[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any interesting Kardashian conspiracy theories? Or celebrity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

Any interesting Kardashian conspiracy theories? Or celebrity conspiracies in general? Like Britney Spears and Miley Cyrus type stuff
>>
Any theory that could be said already has been said. Maybe they are brainwashing to sedate and control the media through their unimportant drama. Maybe they are brainwashed sex slaves of Hollywood. Who knows. Either way this thread will die, there is nothing new to say
>>
KEKleminati told me they're whores - I'm a Diviner btw.
>>
>>17537778
this is sadly true

regardless

dumb cunts that need be avoided by all
>>
File: go2TV.jpg (70KB, 1099x420px) Image search: [Google]
go2TV.jpg
70KB, 1099x420px
CRAP THREAD
>>
>>17537768

Bruce Jenner killed someone with his car.
They (Kardashians) have deep ties to Jewish families and their Talmud sacrificing in exchange for power. Look it up, thanks to Ryan Seacrest they're firmly within that Hollywood Cult family.

Basically, it turned out that if Bruce Jenner got the sex change people would forget about the whole thing and he could use the SJW movement to his advantage and be treated like a hero for getting a pussy.

South Park kind of touched base on it and I think Stewie in Family Guy said "Bruce jenner IS a woman" at one point before the surgery even begun.
>>
Kim and Kanye both worship Lucifer
>>
>>17538544

This link talks about how Martin Lawrence was getting tailed.
got a vid here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVNY2OYbXLs

Although it's not really illuminati, that "group" doesn't officially exist anymore. There's a Hollywood Cult, of which I don't know the name for, but it's mostly comprised of anyone with distant connections to the elite. Either through bloodline or some form of pact, but those are the individuals that you'd consider closer than you could imagine to the real world leaders.
>>
Who else is in it?
>>
Could have been interesting thread
>>
What do these sluts actually do?
>>
Kendall is the only fuckable one of the bunch. Pity she's rumored to be a dyke.
>>
There asses ain't the biggest thing on them .
>>
>>17538565
Out of all the people to try and kill, the Illuminati wastes their time on Martin Lawrence.
>>
>>17539190
No way I'd Fuck the Shit out of Kylie
>>
>>17537768
Well there's something going on with their dash shop because in a story line they said they never did any accounting and some people that live in LA say it's pretty empty (so I've heard)
They've been known to cheat charity organizations for profit so sooner or later when they rub the wrong guy the wrong way I'm sure someone will be in court hell for white collar.
>>
>>17539237
>she was cleanin' doo-doo off 'a me!
>>
>>17539849
I'm sure the fact that the old man was well connected helps.
>>
>>17539237
They should've put Eddie Murphy out of his misery years ago and saved us all the embarrassment.
>>
>>17537768
These threads are >>>/tv/ tier shit
>>
>>17537768
jew slaves..
>>
>>17538544
> South Park and Family Guy as sources

Never change, /x/.
>>
>sucks and fucks nigger dick
>leaks it to the interwebs
>thanks to shit society this makes her famous
>lands one of the richest niggers in the world
>set for life

Np conspiracies here
But lets not forget. Burn the coal, pay the toll. She will pay somehow, someday.
>>
>kardashian conspiracy theories
I used to like when /x/ was a joke board that sticked to tulpas and succubi shit.
Looks like the rabbit shithole is even deeper.
>>
>>17538544
>it's always the Jews!

Jews aren't paranormal...
Pease go to pol and never come back. You can connect anyone to anything if you try hard enough. This is stupid and you should feel bad
>>
>>17542656
>Burn the coal, pay the toll
Wow, literally consider ending your life.
>>
>>17540888
Only slave is you. The Jews are just people, how vain washed could you be! Do you ever get out of your basement long enough to meet a Jew? There occult and crime in Hollywood, and some involved Jews, but to act like its "the Jews" as a single entity is literally the most regarded thing you can do. You also go back to pol and don't come back
>>
I hear Kim was born a male
>>
One of their X-mas cards...there is something more sinister going on...
>>
>>17542721
Wow, literally fuck off back to tumblr roastie
>>
>>17542656
Kek you're dumb
>>
>>17537768

Word has is khloe has never seen a white dick
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 739x1172px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 739x1172px
>>17542725
>>
>>17542656
/thread

the coal toll is brutal
>>
File: 1459460252510.jpg (101KB, 634x588px) Image search: [Google]
1459460252510.jpg
101KB, 634x588px
>>
>>17544663
How was this allowed, this planet needs to glassed
>>
>>17542794

tacky, gaudy, kitchi taste? I agree
>>
>>17537768

anybody is worth over 50 million dollars is monarch style mind control, if you don't take well to the mind control they clone you and replace you with the clone
>>
>>17544720
They are all clones.
>>
>>17544720
thats what happened to dave chapelle recently
>>
File: tilda-swinton.jpg (36KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
tilda-swinton.jpg
36KB, 600x424px
has anyone heard any new theories about Tilda Swinton? obviously there is the rumor that she is immortal
>>
ya'll haters corny with that illuminati mess
>>
File: capt_1980-650x366.jpg (44KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
capt_1980-650x366.jpg
44KB, 650x366px
>>17545061
Yes, I have, because you've posted this in almost every thread on this board.
>>
>>17545067
I'm not making this up there is all sorts of evidence

she was in a train wreck and didn't die
>>
>>17545069
>evidence
Elaborate, then.
>>
>>17545069
she does look like an ayy lmao tbqh senpai
>>
>>17542711

Google luciferian jews if you believe that. Im not anti semetic, but zionism is pretty fucked up.
>>
File: Machoke_is_Confused.gif (1MB, 298x203px) Image search: [Google]
Machoke_is_Confused.gif
1MB, 298x203px
>>17544663
Its like they did brain surgery on this guy, and left him delusional like Eddy Murphy.
>>
>>17545121
>I'm not antisemitic, but all Jews are evil

Okay.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.