[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 21

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>17516444
>>
>>17520875
Glad you're here, I need to ask a question and for some reason keep missing my opportunity to get it answered... are you answering questions tonight?
>>
Good evening I hope you guys are having a wonderful day. If there any readers that are willing to do me a general love reading. I've just been wondering if I will be in a romantic relationship.
>>
>>17520889
Are you actually looking for me specifically or just any reader?
>>
>>17520930
Honest truth, yeah I'd prefer you over others. We made a connection in another thread a few weeks back... won't bother with the details. Anyway it's an energy I'd like to reconnect with.

What do you need to make this work smoothly for you?
>>
File: 411894.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
411894.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
Im in medical school, just passing (barely). I really need a reading to see:

>Am I doing the right thing?
>Will I succeed?
>What can I do to be a better student and eventually, doctor?
>>
>>17520950
Hmmm, now I'm curious lol. Makes me wish my memory didn't die every night, ha. Yea, I can do a read for you... errr try. I just need your gender, your question with specifics and whatever details you wish to include and a song that you connect with on a personal level or one that connects to your situation. Let's hope that I can help :P
>>
File: 1457490516120[1].jpg (33KB, 558x314px) Image search: [Google]
1457490516120[1].jpg
33KB, 558x314px
Is he our guy?
>>
>>17520971
who
>>
>>17520992

the masked man
>>
>>17520969
Thanks for this I appreciate it.

So: Male, and really... gotta be honest I just need reassurance. I really kind of stuck my neck out and made a big leap into full-time independent practice, rented an office space and made an official announcement, starting next month, already racked up $500 in expenses and I've got at least $200 more to go in furnishings... but that's not really what's got me concerned. I can always earn that money back eventually. Moreover: I just am desperate to succeed at this. It's a major dream come true if I can. So.. guess I'm asking if I'm barking up the right tree here, or if there's something I should pay special attention to in order to make it all work out.

Song... I'm a huge music affectionado so it's hard for me to pick one... hang on let me check my playlists...

OK, this: https://youtu.be/obzPPeHgHRQ

Not for the lyrics but for the epicness it created in me all those years ago, and how I wish I'd just followed that thread back then instead of wasting the amount of time I have...
>>
>>17520992
Chironymous ladies man at large
>>
where is mr CHIRONYMOUS
>>
>>17520969
Are you doing readings?
Im male, I made a lot of mistakes a long time ago, and I always fear they will return to haunt me.
I'm going to finish college, but I was wondering if tryng to be a novelist at the same time would be a mistake. I think my question is, what do you see about me in 10 years? Or what advice you can give me? Thanks a lot in advance.
>>
>>17521025

out having a life
>>
>>17521005
OMG listening to that song full length for the first time in years... holy crap I'm embarrassed. So corny.

This is what I feel right now about it:
https://youtu.be/eH-GzcgZj48
>>
>>17521029
I apologize, I am not doing open readings currently. I am helping out this anon because he called me out, looking for me. There should be some more readers coming on in just a bit.
>>
>>17521035
It's monday night, this isn't allowed
>>
>>17521039
lol. Just give me a bit to get my cards and all that fun. I will let you know if I need anything else during. I shall return haha.
>>
>>17521044
No problem
>>
I hope source comes back ;u;
>>
When the reader comes here is my information:
>Name:Tim
>Age:19
>Zodiac:Leo
>Question: Is there any danger in the coming days or week for me? I've been feeling wary lately, and uneasy. Is there any friends of
Mine plotting to Kill Me?
>>
Ty Ty
Male
Taurus

I've currently been going through alot and my ex girlfriend left me and hardly talks to me. I've moved in sort of but I'm stuck with the feeling if there's somebody else or if she's wanting me to change before she comes back. If I could have a reading please. Thank you
>>
>>17521039
Oh boy... the cards are loving you tonight :D I still need a bit to just type it all up, but know that I haven't forgotten lol.
>>
>>17521154
Thanks man. I really needed this. And that's super rare for me to say... I know a lot of psychics and most of them... well I haven't bothered asking, if that tells you anything. But we're vibing. :)
>>
Doing some manual I-ching readings. Expect each query to take some time. New to the system altogether. This is practice for me.

Ask open-ended queries; not any yes-no questions. I'm picky, too.

Welcoming queries now.
>>
>>17521213
see anything coming up in my love life?
>>
>>17521218
>don't ask yes/no questions
>>
>>17521213
I'm asking about monastic life
>>
>>17521213
This might be too vague but I'm mostly just curious about what kind of religion or god I should follow or look into. I tried to astral project to finally figure out what I should look into. Unfortunately, that was just me turning into some edgy baphomet demon thing so fuck dat shit.
>>
>>17521213
romance reading
>>
>>17521233
Doing this query. Should be interesting. Hang arond-- I'll need feedback
>>
>>17521213
Where is my twin soul? Have I met her? Do I know her?
>>
>>17521213
So, I'm currently in law school doing pretty good, but I get this feeling of, how do I put it, unstatisfaction, like I'm wasting my time
Anyhow, I guess my question is where am I headed, where do you see myself in a couple of years?
>>
Ty

Male
Aquarius

If at all possible I'd like a reading on the chances of me having a relationship with this girl who I've been friends with for 2 years. I want to know if she has the same feelings for me or if I'm just playing myself.
>>
>>17521097

Bump please
>>
>>17521154
I would love a love reading.
Cecilia
Leo
>>
>>17521213
I'm wondering if the spiritual path I am taking on is really good for me or if my doubt is right in saying I am getting ridiculous
>>
>>17521213
Male, taurus. What do you see of me in ten years? Im thinking in being a novelist, but Im also finishing college so I dont know. Whatever you see, or any advice you could give, would be apreciated. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17521161
I won't lie, I am pretty impressed with the trees tonight, my precious deck. Anywho, I did
my standard 3 card spread and scanned the cards one last time and pulled a 4th.
King of Pentacles
Ace of Swords
Judgement
10 of Cups
We start with you, represented by the King, and already it speaks of how well he is in a
material sense through mastering the skills required to get the job done. You do need to
have a sense of control, power, stability and security for it to all fit and to manage
them in balance. Always make sure that you are working your hardest and that people can
depend on you for it as well. Also that you stick to who you are and not let money or
success get in your head... you do this because you want to.
Next, you deal with the
"breakthrough" stage. The Ace of swords represents you starting new beginnings. I'm
thinking that you had too many issues in jobs you have worked at in the past, where
it left you banging your head against the wall a few too many times. The sword will
help you to get past the wall so that you can spread your wings and do what you intend
to do, for yourself and your sanity. Even with everything you are dealing with currently
is probably still not as bad as what you have gone through, job sense. Use the sword
for good and it will help you. One last note on this card, really use your intellectual
side when making decisions and all of that, think first and act later but at least with
the King there as well you will know how to handle a situation that comes flying at you.
cont...
>>
>>17521289
Judgement is here to represent to you that you are taking responsibility for yourself
and your life. Remember to trust your decisions and to not lose faith in yourself with
this new venture you are starting. It might feel rough or bumpy, but sometimes that is
what keeps us on our toes and in reality. There is also a side to Judgement that says
you are good at getting what you want even if you have to manipulate... I do not
recommend this action, stay true to yourself or that sword will turn against you.
Lastly, The 10 of cups wanted to join the pull. You are starting to feel as one with
yourself, that you found that place of harmony and fulfillment. You can have high
achievements, but don't strive for perfection in anything. There is only one way to go if
you are at a top peak. With everything combined here, it all works together to give you
some serious backing. I would read up on the cards though because you don't want to lose
the balance you have while starting your own business because that is when the cards can
flip on you. Do what you love to do and know that you can do it, you will do it, you have
already started it. I may have muddied up the interpretation just a bit but these cards
speak great things for you. Fingers crossed! I hope this helped you and if you can,
feedback is very much appreciated :D
Great song btw.
>>
>>17521233
I wonder if it's best to write out the entire line of your reading; but it can be summed up simply.

You need to avoid mental rigidity; and the I-ching made that clear repeatedly. Any impulses to act in a spiritual way should be followed immediately and to the fullest, even if you feel silly to yourself. You should avoid those who hold you back on this front; close friends, or relatives who would convince you to alter your path.

Based on what the reading's told me, I'd guess that you may have an option already in mind, but you find it absurd. This would encourage you to go forth with that option.
Xun-Kan is your Hexagram, should you wish to look it up.

>>17521243
Doing yours now.
>>
>>17521271
I'm not doing open readings tonight, I apologize. Only did this one because he was looking for me.
>>
>>17521297
Thanks, I can't tell you how thankfull I am
>>
>>17521297
Aw, god dammit, there's another point for satanism. Thanks for the second opinion, fampai. If I end up on the next generation's version of Jerry Springer, I'll thank you directly.
>>
>>17521289
>>17521296

Well, at the very least, it's what I wanted to hear. :) Thanks man, and I appreciate your warnings about balance. That's the tough part but I'm learning.

It has been a ridiculous slog shaping myself up over the past couple of decades from a smug-know-it-all-idiot to a skilled-idiot who feigns smugness. You got my journey down well.

I feel... a lot better. Thanks again.

Glad you liked the song. Here's another one that few will remember but is an incredible forgotten gem... I hope you'll accept as payment:

https://youtu.be/-url7FON-Fk
>>
Male / Scorpio / 23

Should I take the medication?
>>
>>17521243
Seems as though you may be in a position where a person of lesser quality than yourself is above you in the food-chain in the workplace.
You'd do well to take the initiative and act progressively at work. Though, the changing line suggests that you'd do better to do this in a humble, genuine way. Don't be too cunning or opportunistic-- simply put forth the extra effort and initiative in your work place and you will be exalted over the one causing you stress.
>>
>>17521365
Thanks man, means a lot, have a great day :)
>>
File: JOogu4I.jpg (65KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
JOogu4I.jpg
65KB, 500x367px
>>17521359
Pretty sure you shouldn't be using divination for medical stuff.
>>
>>17521336
That is a pretty great payment :D. You're welcome. I'm usually lurking or in the irc if you come looking for me again.
>>
>>17521287
Not sure if I can zero in on ten years, but I'll flip for you and see how things go.

I will say this; your situation at this point is static. There are no changing lines. However, your hexagram-- Li-Kun, literally reads "Easy Progress." Literally advising you to go with the flow; comparing the ease of achieving your goals with the sunrise: when at first it rises through the mist; it is dull-- not as bright as when it is at it's peak at noon. However, such a rise to the noon-sun is inevitable, and only a matter of time. Keep to your goals, live honestly, and things will fall into place when the time aligns.

Sort of a feel-good read, which I'm not fond of, but this is direct from the i-ching. Trust it.
>>
>>17521359
I can give some advice with medication. If the doctor prescribed it at least try. Check all symptoms/side effects at the 3 day, 7 day and 10 mark. If you have some at the 3 day mark, either contact your doctor or go to drugs.com and see what range they are in for concern. If by the 10th day you are worse or gaining more, I would definitely contact your doctor and follow what they say. I wouldn't ask for a read on that though.
>>
Still taking I-ching requests. No yes/no questions, please.
>>
>>17521417
What is wrong with my ability to fulfill my potential in school?
>>
>>17521417
Where is my twin soul?

Sorry about last post with yes/no questions. I'm just trying to find out more about who they are.
>>
>>17521417
what are his feelings for me? I already know the answer so I can tell you if it's right or wrong
>>
>>17521425

i'd like to know where my twin soul is too. but i don't think they exist at this point ;_;
>>
>>17521417
Future, Thoth.
You readings are great, it has been a long time since the last i got from you.
>>
>>17521417
Male/18/Saggitarius
How do I get it to where things will work out for me? I'm struggling to graduate high school, also I'm looking for love and it's not seeming to work out.
>>
>>17521494
I know you want a reading and I am not Thoth, but I just want to say as someone who has some insight on love, that you have to have love find you. Your heart can guide you, but you must be realistic with yourself and not force anything. I am assuming you mean intimate love rather than natural love. If you do mean love in general, then do something your heart is telling you to do.

Oh and DO NOT have expectations. I felt like my heart was telling me to go this festival near me. I was going through BAD times, I went, and have met the best people in my life. I dated one of them, it didn't work, but I'm glad it happened because it was a learning experience for me to learn to not expect things of desire.

Idk, I just like /div/ and I like helping other anons, esp about love because I am still growing so much when it comes to love.
>>
>>17521416

Antipsychotic for someone who isn't schizo but has some paranoid tendencies. It helps with mood swings but makes me feel dead inside.
>>
>>17521417
Since you're looking to practice, I have a query for which I already know the answer, so I can give you better feedback.

A little under a year ago, I completed an occult work, C[1]. I understand the outcome of the work fairly well at this point. If you read on it, I'll give you feedback.
>>
>>17521445
I met mine :) they're real
>>
>>17521417
I would just like a love reading please ;) for me and L
>>
>>17521572
What energetic phenomena occurred for you upon meeting?
>>
>>17521581
Too much to even begin to type. Why do you ask?
>>
>>17521592
It's what I ask when anyone claims it.

I'm not sure if I believe in the concept or not. If it's real, I've likely met mine; I had absurd occult gains instantly as a result of the spontaneous Kundalini Awakening that occurred.

I'm still not completely sure I believe in the concept, but I find it interesting.
>>
>>17521602
>I'm still not completely sure I believe in the concept, but I find it interesting.

Kind of the same with me. What happened was I found out what the term was LONG after I met the person and I was desperately seeking answers as to why I felt about them the way I did.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Good morning /div/ I hope we're all having lovely days. Apologies for not being around lately, stuff and things and Y'know the deal.

Anyways...
>name/nickname
>description and defining features
>colour shape combo
>query
>tarot or Empath

As always, love and good vibes be with all of you
>>
>>17521572

well good for YOU
>>
>>17521628
>Farrah
>Medium length brown hair, brown eyes, tan, short, chubby
>green and white circle
>a love reading for me and the person I want to be with?
>whichever you think is best
>>
>>17521628
Good vibes be with you m8.
Freya
White skin, mole-y, big eyes, long nose
Red heart
I want to have sex with someone and date them if they wanted to. Does he feel the same way about either? Empath if you may.
>>
>>17521289
Hey are you still reading? Im in a bit of a conundrum and need some insight before I go crazy. So pretty please?
Michael
Scorpio
>>
>>17521610
The way I found out about it was that the song by Anna Murphy played from beginning to end in my head once when I heard her speak. I then googled the term and found checklists, all of which I was able to check off. It was an interesting time in my life.

>>17521622
I would actually really like that, thanks. I look forward to hearing you.
>>
>>17521671
Sure :) Do you have an e-mail I can send it to, even if its just a throw-away?
>>
>>17521641
It seems there's a lack of disinterest on the other energy's part; either they don't know of your feelings or do and don't want anything to do with them. Have you tried coming out and being honest with him? If it's the former it could potentially spark things along and change how he views you
>>
>>17521628
Michael
Caucasian, Strong jawline with sandy blonde hair and hazel/Blueish greyish eyes.
Im having trouble making the decision to join the marines and just what to do in general. I feel like im going a bit crazy.
Tarot please.

Love Good vibes to you as well my friend
>>
>>17521675
[email protected]
>>
>>17521628
Francisco

5'10'', italian white dude, people say I look like james franco idk mang

hmmm, black triangle?

I am trying to take a better path in life, is that path I am taking going to be good for me?

Whichever you want. Hope you're doing good Empath.
>>
>>17521628
>Daxton
>Mixed kid with short black hair, hazel eyes, tall.
>Purple Dodecahedron
>A future reading to determine how successful I'll be
>Tarot
>>
>>17521628
Nick
Nice, plain-looking, funny, thoughtful, happy
Green diamond
I just want to know about my energy and energies around mine, if you can describe them
Empath

Thanks
>>
>>17521679
I'll see what I can do
>>
>>17521677
>lack of interest
I'm an idiot, sorry.
>>17521657
I don't think so darlin, I get the feeling this energy isn't interested in you whatsoever. There's a connection sure, but it feels very platonic. Have you tried telling him this? Most guys are will to have sex depending on the terms.
>>
>>17521707
Take your time. I'm backed up on email replies, and I'm working 12 hours tomorrow.
>>
>>17521628
>Nickname
Zeus
>Description
Sarcastic, altruistic, love to banter, loyal, thick beard, brown eyes
>Colour shape combo
Blue sphere
>Query
What can I do to help this girl out right now during this troubled, and tragic time she is going through with her loss?

Honestly whichevery you think is best for this query.
>>
>>17521712
How about a sexual interest? I dont want to be with him in a relationship, I'm too wild to be tied down at this point in my life, but is it possible we could form a FWB thing? =)
>>
>>17521524
I will never be a fan of medication for mental disorders. There is such a fine line between different stuff that can help or not. Express it to your doctor about exactly how it makes you feel. Remember, you are the one who has to fight for yourself and your health.
>>
>>17521628
Yellow
Bad posture, slightly ripped, black hair, large hands, about 5'8, white
Blue cylinder
Empath
Romance Reading
>>
>>17521628
Sam
Long, brown hair. Hazel eyes. Athletic. White
Black triangle
Should I go back to school or try and get in to entertainment? Or maybe neither?
Tarot
>>
>>17521628

>Craig
>short brown hair, green eyes, goatee, glasses, 5'8", thin build
>blue diamond
> Can I rekindle a romantic relationship with Alecia after being apart for so long? I try to remain optimistic but I'm unable to sense what her true feelings really are. Like she's afraid to be honest either way.
>tarot or Empath, I'll let you decide. Whatever you're feeling right now.

Thanks!!
>>
>>17521628
Leah
Short, stocky, brown hair
brown toad
Romance reading pls I like someone do they think I'm kawaii uguu

or anyone else
>>
>>17521628
Skye, 2 tattoos, red and white nails, glasses, average height and weight, black hair, dark brown eyes, and crooked teeth! White Square. I would like a future reading regarding career and potential relationships (I need a boyfriend but all the guys I've met aren't my type) Tarot or Empath? I will let you choose...
>>
>>17521628
Mark
Average height, white, curly dark brown hair, hazel eyes.
Green Hexagon
Romance Reading
Empath
>>
>>17521727
Sorry to disagree, Discord, but for a lot of people medication significantly improves their quality of life... You have to remember, there are a lot of different medications that work in a lot of different ways. They're not intended to hurt people, but to correct issues with the brain's functioning to make people happier, more emotionally comfortable, and so on...

And we live in a world with ever-changing, ever-improving medical knowledge. The way we make and use medication changes and improves over time. I just wanted to mention it because I think it's somewhat irresponsible to discourage anyone from investigating the benefits of medication, because a lot of people with mental disorders are already "shamed" away from medical help, or aspects of their disorder make it difficult for them to seek treatment.

I know you're not discouraging it specifically but I just wanted to respond to:
>I will never be a fan of medication for mental disorders
>>
>>17521628
Lina
Cute, small, plain looking, dull
Red Star
What's my aura look like? Romance reading too please!

Empathu
>>
>>17521712
What do you mean platonic connection? Just sees me as a Friends?
>>
>>17521628
>name/nickname: Steph
>description and defining features: Blonde hair, big nose, freckles, blue eyes
>colour shape combo: blue opal
>query: Mainly on career/love
Any details you can give me is much appreciated (places/times/descriptions/etc)
>tarot or Empath: Empath

Love and good vibes to you as well
>>
>>17521628
Tim
6'4 and nice eyelashes
Red Star
I've been paranoid lately that friends around me are plotting on me.. Is there any danger in the coming days or week for me? Will I also receive money that was taken from me?
And Tarot please.

Good vibes brethren
>>
>>17521678
Thanks Michael, I love getting to practice Tarot. Gonna do two general spreads; one for military, one for not.

>Spread 1
5 of Pents
Queen of Wands(r)
Ruled over by 6 of Wands
Going into the military seems to be the optimal choice for gaining recognition and status; your natural need to achieve and advance will take over and you'll find yourself climbing in rank, perhaps not literally, but definitely among the troops. However, i feel this path won't lead you to financial satisfaction, and will keep you wallet quite light, which is odd considering military usually pays well. Perhaps you'll have financial troubles pop up along the way?

cont...
>>
>>17521810
>Spread 2
The Magician(r)
2 of Wands(r)
Ruled over by the King of Cups

Now before I get into this, because it is an open-ended spread (ie all the others) its interpretation should be taken with a touch of salt. It's a weird sort of spread, but the 2 of Wands(r) is apt. I feel it's referencing your current situation; refusing to move on and make a decision. The Ruling card speaks of development of a business, perhaps you'll go into one? The Magician warns to watch for charlatans and swindlers; don't give your trust out to just anyone, especially someone who appears too good to be true.
>>
>Gabriel
>Short hair, 5'7, kinda muscular
>Yellow triangle
>Should I invest in a relationship with A. P.? Are things going to get better soon? I'm feeling overwhelmed.
>Tarot or Empath, you decide.
>>
>>17521628

Arthur
Curly hair, green eyes, pale, skinny
Purple circle
Career
Tarot
>>
>>17521810
>>17521815
Thank you so much That really struck something in me. I'll do my best to retain the information and stay open minded and positive in the future.

Thank you so much again
>>
>>17521685
I am thankyou Francisco, doing very well today.

Okay, lucky you man I did both; Mostly just to clarify the tarot but yup it all checks out

>Judgement
>8 of Wands(r)
>Ruled over by 9 of Swords

Okay, so the picture I got here was you've got a role to fulfill in your future, a destiny per se. However, you've stagnated and stopped yourself from pushing towards this. Why? Because you're overthinking and worried if whether or not this is your path; am I in the right place, will I be enough, maybe it's not for me? Stop with this thinking, it's only going to undo you. I double-checked this with a quick Empath reading and sure enough there's an energy waiting down your path, a bright one too. You've been called, now answer it. Chin up, chest out, and polish up those balls of steel mister. You've got this, I believe in you man
>>
>>17521694
>Purple Dodecahedron
>D12
Nice.

Ho boy...okay
>Ace of Swords(r)
>High Priestess(r)
>4 of Swords(r)

It's not very clear but I get the feeling you'll be successful due to a muse or woman or someone in your life. However, this same driving force will also be your cage and will keep you locked down from achieving your true potential. Be prepared to cut ties and make tough decisions, but be wary of using truth to harm and hurt; honesty is always the best course of action, so long as it is wielded with a gentle touch
>>
>>17521702
Your energy has a dark, very very dark blue hue to it, with just the hint of a purple in there. It's almost bottom of the ocean blue, very foreboding. It spins in an almost unseen fashion due to the darkness of the colour. There's a few energies close to yours but nothing overly jumps out at me from them, was there anything in particular I was searching for?
>>
>>17521755
No worries, the more people to put some advice up or opinions help out more. I may not be a fan, but that is only me and from I've seen type stuff. I do not want any confusion with anyone thinking I'm saying not to take medications because I'm not a fan. Thank you for saying something as well so that what I said wasn't intended to be misleading. Hopefully this came out sounding right... head and eyes are a little fuzzy.
>>
>>17521888
Is there anyone who might be interested in me romantically?
>>
File: 2300_emily_browning.jpg (204KB, 1706x960px) Image search: [Google]
2300_emily_browning.jpg
204KB, 1706x960px
>>17521628

Oh well, haven't been here in a while so i'll take a reading

Matias
Green/Gray eyes, brown hair, kinda aryan looking
orange triangle
Love reading. uhm, i've been having a weird friendship, already know she has feelings but wants nothing serious in her life now.
Tarot
>>
>>17521889
Yeah, I understand. I know you weren't saying anything negative intentionally, but to have someone speaking the other point of view helps to keep everything in perspective. :)
>>
>>17521719
Sorry to hear that anon

>spread
Ace of Pents
2 of Swords
Ruled over by Wheel of Fortune

Okay, it's pretty damn clear what's needed here. You need to put logic aside and just be there, listen to your inner voice and just roll with what it says. Things can only get better from here and you'll find that will happen for both of you. I did do an Empath reading also and found your connection quite strong, and the need for your support. If she's a friend, now is the time to offer more than that; not for the potential to gain a lover, but to give her that safety of one.
>>
>>17521907
I appreciate it :)
>>
>>17521720
Then go for it, as I said there's seldom times where a man will refuse a FwB setup. Be clear and concise with your intentions and I don't see it not working out.
>>17521767
Well there's no affection within the connection, at least not from what I saw from his end. Might be he just hasn't looked at you in that light yet. Be upfront and honest with your intentions for him
>>17521830
Anytime man. Good luck and good vibes.
>>
>>17521922
>Then go for it, as I said there's seldom times where a man will refuse a FwB setup. Be clear and concise with your intentions and I don't see it not working out.

yessssssssssssssssssssssss. i honestly don't know too much about men, so i wasn't sure, but i have a feeling he will be okay with it too...thanks, Empath!!! sending some love and good vibes to you :)
>>
>>17521936

marie, is that you? did you finally get the D?
>>
>>17521729
>>17521736
>>17521743
>>17521747
>>17521753
>>17521762
>>17521770
>>17521800
>>17521818
>>17521821
>>17521906
Holy molly, I did not expect to get this inundated. Sorry guys, gonna have to stop it there, I need to get some food into me. Might be around again later, otherwise I apologise and wish you all love and good vibes
>>17521748
>I need a boyfriend
This line really struck out at me. Darlin, stop with that sort of thinking. No one needs a boy/girlfriend, but we'd like to have one. Without doing a reading I think your best bet is to take some time out of the dating scene and focus your energy inward. Often times we find what we want in the most unexpected of places. Love and good vibes with you darling.
>>17521936
Thankyou. Good luck and good vibes
>>
>>17521942
yes! farrah is my middle name. and no, still waiting for the D hahaha!
>>
>>17521936
i'll talk from my perspective.

I had a friend who was really close to me. Obviously it didn't take long after she went single to get sexual. Thing is I was in love with her and she really liked me but like you said, she was "Too wild to be tied down at this point".

I had to decline the sex/FwB setup because it was gonna hurt like a bitch in the long run. Me falling for her even more and she doing whatever she wanted.

But that's my thing. If any other girl would have offered that i'd have gone with it right at the moment
>>
>>17521947
Thanks. Right now I have a few guys who have shown interest but they all just aren't my type... It's not that I NEED one, I just want one! You always give very sound advice. Thank you for your time, sir.
>>
>>17521962
ahhh ya, thats the thing with some girls, we're labeled as being "clingy and needy" but often times we like to do our own thing... you're right, i can imagine how painful that would have been :( youre very strong to have denied that! i'll take that into consideration... never thought about it from his perspective. wish i could know what his real thoughts were, but hes a very private, secretive guy who never says what he thinks/feels inside. always putting on a false front. one empath told me he was an "egg wrapped in barbed wire" and i believe it. god i fucking love him so much. hope i can get to that egg without getting cut :p
>>
>>17521962
how would you propose this with someone you barely know?

"hey want to get down?"?
>>
>>17521978
hahaha that sounds like me too

If he's like me at all, I really doubt you'll get cut with him, secretive people are usually really kind when they open up. We may have some insecurities but all in all we aren't bad at all
>>
>>17521982

pretty much. "i think you're cute, wanna hook up?"
>>
>>17521982
uhm, I usually think that if any girl ever says that to me i'd totally agree but i imagine if that really happened it would be kinda creepy? not sure

Usually a "hey I really like you, wanna hang out sometime?" and then arrange a movie at your place. then seal the deal
>>
>>17521986
i believe it :)
>>17521982
haha my thoughts exactly!!! once i stared at my guy from across a room and flirted with him like crazy! lip licking, feeling myself up, stuff like that... he just got really nervous and gave me like this kind of longing, bedroom eyes look. it was so funny! the poor guy ;p
>>
>>17521967
That's good to hear darlin, just remember the old saying; no relationship is better than a bad one. I hope you find that guy that turns your head, sounds like he's gonna have to be a hell of a guy to do so. Awww Thankyou darlin, that's very sweet of you. Anytime, always happy to help.
>>
File: 1458987365659.jpg (58KB, 585x400px) Image search: [Google]
1458987365659.jpg
58KB, 585x400px
WHATS MY TWINFLAME LIKE, WHEN DO I GET TO BE WITH THEM?
>>
>>17522025
imagine if donald trump was your twin flame..........
>>
>>17522044
Donald Trump is his own twin flame.
>>
>>17522022
That is so true... Thank you! Ah, I hope so too... but until then, I've just got to find myself! Haha, darn right he will! I ain't giving the goods up to just any average Joe... Oh, but you're sweeter! :) Thank you so much for your time and your help, it is always deeply and greatly appreciated! Take care, Empath!
>>
File: vN6biZB.gif (1MB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
vN6biZB.gif
1MB, 260x146px
>>17522049
>>
>>17521844

Thanks for this reassurance. I wish I knew exactly what that energy is, but I think that's part of the journey.
>>
>>17522025
Statistically speaking, you likely don't have one, as the vast majority of people alive don't.

If you do, then I'll simply speak from experience:

You will suffer more than you could ever thought imaginable. You will smash your head against the wall to quiet the voices screaming in your head.

And you will love every tear you shed, for reasons you can never fathom.

Because several months or years after you first touched energy and your life changed forever, after you have gotten the madness under control and finally managed to become mentally stable, after you have finally, after countless nights of anguish, accepted that you will never be together...

You will understand that it was all bigger than you, and you'll wipe off your tears and do something great.
>>
File: images-68.jpg (14KB, 369x398px) Image search: [Google]
images-68.jpg
14KB, 369x398px
>>17522069
I will never be with my twin flame?
>>
>>17522069
THIS IS SO TRUE. Unless you've experienced it, you could never fathom the intense, soul wrenching pain combined with the most immense, passionate, overwhelming love that you never even believed was possible... it was the best and worst experience of my entire life...
>>
>>17522085
You seem to view a twin flame as something romantic, but its not... sometimes, as much as you deeply love your twin flame, being "with" them isnt as important as the lessons you learn from meeting them... IDK its hard to describe. You're better off with a soul mate.
>>
>>17522085
You most likely don't have one, frogfriend. It's not romantic, anyway; it's just meant to push you in the right direction: a learning experience.

>>17522086
>it was the best and worst experience of my entire life...
I've used that exact phrase before multiple times.
>>
File: images-66.jpg (11KB, 418x352px) Image search: [Google]
images-66.jpg
11KB, 418x352px
>>17522090
Then when do I get to be with my soul mate and what are they like?
>>
>>17522052
Good girl; chin up, chest out and keep that positive attitude of yours. You sound lovely and I'm sure you'll have no trouble wooing him once you find him.
As I said, anytime darling. Will do, you do so also.
>>
>>17522093
I never would have believed it, if it didn't happen to me. I'm still having a hard time believing it did, but I know it did... its insane. Really makes you re-evaluate your life and your self-worth, that's for sure... I'm still upset over the whole thing. I dont understand how something so amazing and so beautiful and full of absolute love could turn out so horribly and hurt so much... but my life is all the better for it. But God, I miss him terribly :(
>>
>>17522098
Ohhh, thank you!
>>
Clint

Taurus

I've all but given up on love for the time being because I need to focus on my career full tiller, what do the cards say. Any chances in the future?
>>
>>17522096
you're not supposed to know, silly! its supposed to be a surprise...
>>
>>17522096
have you tried online dating???
>>
>>17522098
I love you, Empath.
>>
File: 512.jpg (53KB, 640x365px) Image search: [Google]
512.jpg
53KB, 640x365px
>>17522121
yes and he just played mindgames on me treating me horrible and never stopping

>>17522114
i hate surprises ive had 2 much stuff happen to me nothing surprises me anymore, i just want to know
>>
>>17522109
Anytime!
>>17522132
Pic related
>>
File: image.png (205KB, 489x301px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
205KB, 489x301px
>>17522145
Aaaaand I forgot the pic because I'm a cluts
>>
>>17522145
*hugs* Empath, hope you are doing well and having a good day.
>>
>>17522093
Do the colours Red White and Black mean anything to you????
>>
>>17522103
I still don't quite believe it. I suppose it's easier to believe that moribund individual is just someone special than to believe something like that. I never thought I'd live longer, but I suppose I might. It's not going to be pleasant when that occurs, I'm sure.

>>17522152
I don't colors, for the most part, but I think you have a good story to tell. Feel free:
[email protected]
>>
>>17522152
red-malkuth/physical
black-binah/femininity/understanding
white-chochmah/masculinity/wisdom
>>
>>17521912
Thank you so much, as to what she is to me not sure, but it's nice to be reassured what I had in mind is the correct path.

Thank you so much again, especially since you did tarot and Empath! :)
>>
File: 1417348842497.jpg (17KB, 360x246px) Image search: [Google]
1417348842497.jpg
17KB, 360x246px
Hi
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 448x328px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 448x328px
>>17522150
Doing very well discord, Thankyou very much! Hope things are well on your end also.
>>17522178
Pic related
>>
>>17522174
Anytime man, now do your damnest to put a smile on her face; from what I saw she could definitely use one.
>>
>>17522173
Thank you! Those were the colours I saw when he and I "bonded".
>>
Catching up on a few readings from the last thread before I start doing readings in this one:

>>17519613
http://vocaroo.com/i/s16USXlkHTCA
>>
>>17519706
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0N2mUbZErJy
>>
>>17522584
Hello! Hope I'm not too early:
Tarot
Héctor
Male
Sagitarius
Shy, somewhat apathetic, confident about my ability to overcome hardships and driven when I put my mind and soul to something, trusting and caring about my family and friends.
Chile
Thanks already about the reading, hope you are having a great day!

I'm at law school, doing pretty good, but I have this lingering feeling that everything is pointless, that I'm wasting my time... Anyhow, I guess my question is, where am I headed, what can you tell me about my future?
>>
Seriously when will I meet my soulmate?!
>>
>>17522584
Thank you very much for the reading i didn't expect that someone would put so much time in a free reading.
And those lyrics made me laugh :D
>>
>>17522679
You're very welcome! I enjoyed doing it!
And I'm glad! Very happy to have made you laugh! :D
>>
>>17522693
Can you do mines crono?

Tarot
Tim
Male
Leo
Confident, funny, prone to anger quickly, loving to family and friends and lovers. Loyal till the day I die

America(So'Flo)

Is there any danger toward myself or loved ones coming in the next days or week? I've been having a dreadful feeling lately.

Good vibes
>>
>>17519807
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0uUI4vRcbnS
>>
>>17519820
Hey! No worries! I was busy over Easter too! I certainly wasn't expecting everyone to listen to their Vocaroo readings right away! You've very, very welcome! I'm glad you found it insightful and helpful! I was more than happy to put the time into it and enjoyed doing it for you! Thank you so much for your kind words! May this day treat you well and many more to come! Take care, pal!
>>
>>17519831
You're very welcome! I hope it serves you well!
>>
>>17522658
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Tho86yNNbC
>>
>>17522649
thank you very much again! I could not agree more on the things you've said (especially the part about driving others nuts with one's own obsessions. and getting one's mind off those circeling thoughts is the best and sometimes only thibg to do! I just have to remind myself of that from time to time and not get stuck haha)
and thank you so much for the advice on just slightly guiding things and not forcing anything. that helps a lot!
Also, I am really glad that I am not totally alone with this sort of thinking and acting!
I'll definitely keep you updated haha
>>
>>17522811
Wow, thank you so much for this, it's amazing that you take time to do this
Really gratefull for this, thanks
>>
>>17522822
You're very, very welcome! I'm glad we're in agreement on the things I said, especially since it's been my experience as well! Yeah, it's no good to drive ourselves nuts (or other people, lol). Getting one's mind off those circling thoughts is indeed the best (and sometimes only) thing to do! And even sometimes that can be difficult! But gotta make that effort to get away from it (even if just for a while) to find peace, get centered, and rebuild strength/wisdom! Yes, don't get stuck -- I sure know that getting stuck is much too easy to do! And it isn't good!
You're very welcome for the advice -- I'm glad it was well-received and that you find it helpful -- it's some of the same advice I'm currently working on for myself!
And yes, you are indeed not totally alone in this sort of thinking/acting -- I've spoken with a number of others lately who also share in this sort of thinking/acting from time to time like us -- and the thing to remember is: there are a lot of other people who do not think/act like us and who do not understand that sort of thinking/acting! We all have to meet each other in the middle!
Take care! <3
>>
>>17522834
You're very welcome! Thank you for saying so! :D
I'm glad it was to your liking. :) It was my pleasure to do it -- thank you!
>>
Hey there Chironymous!

This is the first time I ask for a reading, but it involves my brother mostly so I'll give you the data on both of us:
Me
Daniel
Virgo
Clever but arrogant towards others and self-conscious towards myself

My brother
Braulio
Aries(I think born on 5 March)
Very kind, but rather shy. Underestimates himself.

The thing he has been looking for a job for a year now and getting into heated arguments with our mother. This morning he just left to his gf's place which is a good 3h from where we live. We suspect he doesn't really want to find a job and is just trying to follow his gf to wherever she goes. I asked him if he had any plans for his life and he told me he really didn't know what kind of job he wants or what to do next. I'm really worried about him. Will everything be ok? What should I do?

As for the divination metho use whatever you deem more appropriate. The only one I'm familiar with is Tarot but I'm open to try any other if it offers better answers.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17520421
I'm glad you found the reading to be good! And I'm really glad you found it to one of the best you've ever had! :D Thank you so much for saying!
No worries -- I don't get to everyone's readings right away, so I don't expect everyone to listen to them right away!
I'm glad you are happy with the conclusions reached in the reading, and you're very welcome for the guidance -- I'm glad it was well-received and was information that you found helpful! It's hard when we don't know what to feel about someone. I feel you there. And it can definitely be easier to have patience with some things than with others, but all things require a certain amount of patience we must reach. And that's a very good quote you provided for that!
Hahaha, I do currently have some serious sideburns until I get a haircut this week, so it would indeed be nice to get some of that on my sideburns! Haha, thanks! :)
You're very welcome! My night was good indeed, thank you! I hope this week treats you great!
>>
She's icy cold
Goddammit in half
Frost of the North
But still I want her back
>>
File: ensheep-zhong-57.jpg (236KB, 1519x806px) Image search: [Google]
ensheep-zhong-57.jpg
236KB, 1519x806px
Has been a while since I've done some of these. Alright, I'll do my usual, one-two post readings to keep my thoughts off of stuff.

>name/nickname
>gender
>query

Refrain on too many love questions and financial/advice. My readings tend to be vague as hell at times, so don't expect it to help you out too much.
>>
>>17522584
Hey Chironymous, I was the anon that asked you to elaborate on my reading from a few weeks ago about feeling lost. I thanked you in the last thread but it was archived shortly after so I'm not sure you saw it. Anyway, just wanted to make sure you were made aware of my sincerest gratitude.
>>
>>17522930
Shorty
Female
Is anything going to happen with my crush soon.tm? I want to know so I know whether to give up or not.
Thank you
>>
>>17522930
E, male

I have an esoteric connection with someone, and I'm wondering about the larger reasons behind it. This is an occult query, not a love one. Thanks.
>>
>>17522937
Are you really going to make up your mind because someone did a reading for you and said that it's going/not going to happen? Erh... I have a bad taste in my mouth about this...

My first glance was set upon a pumpkin with a massive, hand-carved grin. There was a light in it, contrasting well with the orange of the pumpkin and the darkness of the night that was up in the air. My eyes were drawn to it, but yet I found myself looking a bit around. The pumpkin itself was next to a doorway, just a bit to the left. And in the doorway stood a woman. Not going to lie or deny, she wasn't exactly the most seemingly pious or reserved, and I do mean that in more of a ... showy... manner. She was looking straight at the man who was some feet away from the door, eyes filled with a certain kind of a lust... perhaps?

The man however, he did not pay attention to the woman who was dressed in black and with a dark tinge of purple in her hair (descriptions of people don't fit the actual, physical descriptions. They're more of a hint at how the person is perceived.) Instead his eyes were also drawn towards the pumpkin, scaring him, unnerving him... He paid little to no attention to the scantily dressed woman, more distracted by the eerie and spooky vibes from the damned, damned pumpkin.

It does not take him long to backtrack from where he came and go on further, going to someplace else. He took his leave quite early, didn't he?

tl;dr - seems like he's paying little attention to you, at least the kind of an attention that you'd like, and he's more off put or distracted by things that are around you. I can't give any specifics, but it doesn't seem like he's interested.

>>17522952
You're up next.
>>
>>17522930
Fidd
Male
I'm at a crossroad of two paths, both of equal worth to me, both with potential to explode in my face. If you can see anything of these paths, it'd be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>17522711
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0SQrfOiCfI0
>>
Hey /x/, sorry for bailing last night; some things came up around the house.
Doing i-ching readings now, though. Need an open-ended question; yes/no questions will be skipped.

Also, if I'm taking the time to do a reading, I expect you to take time to give feedback. Equal exchange.

Taking queries.
>>
>>17522932
Oh, it's good to hear from you again and to better make the connection to which posts/reading you thanked me for! :) I did see it, and you're VERY welcome, my friend! I'm glad it served you well! :) Thank you for your patience in getting back to you -- I somehow skipped your post and realized it later! And thank YOU for taking the time to post followups! I wish you all the best!
>>
>>17522995
I'm
>>17521566
I'm working, so my feedback would take a while, but I'll still give it when I can.
>>
>>17522952
There's so much that I saw, I have to admit.

A pedestal with a bowl on it. There's a fire. And a man looming over the fire, looking at it, seeing into it, peering into it. There's an occasional hand movement from him, gently moving or waving the flame about, almost with an expectation to see more and/or perhaps push away a thing or two to see and look into it deeper.

He walks a bit around, and I get to see just where exactly the two of us were standing. Surrounded by darkness, but yet further off I can see a sea of sorts, a moon shining just above the waters, casting the warped reflection onto the waters, and a ship that's heading to wherever. The man walks off the pedestal for a bit, and it almost seems like we are standing on a hill, but once the man approaches the pedestal again, it feels like we are surrounded by the darkness. The two change, sometimes it feels like I can see something, but yet there's darkness.

The man starts taking a little bit of the flame into his right hand. It looks white, compared to the redness of the source. And yet it looks like he's throwing coins into the flame, but yet I can see the white wisps of flame jump into my vision instead of the coins. More and more flame is taken, the source weakens, the flames go into the man and yet he still looks and looms upon the little wisps that are left in the bowl. His hands, they're red and raw, but yet he does not seem to look or react to it.

There was the last take of the flame and the source is empty. He looks around and I can see the ship and the sea for the last time until it all gets consumed by the darkness. Was it that the flames were keeping the darkness away, or was it that the flames gave the illusion of something more in the distance? There I see him standing, over the empty bowl, his hands turning to stone... or is he warping into something else...?

pls feedback or at least some sort of idea on what's up. Maybe I can help with interpreting.
>>
>>17522995
Try me a love reading for my future ;)
>>
>>17522930
>Olivia
>Female
>What do you see in my future?
>>
>>17523008
Awesome, I appreciate the opportunity.

Your Hexagram is Tui; The Joyous Lake. It suggests that whatever you did was successful to some degree, and has brought you continued progress from its workings. However, it also advises the need to share these results with another; making the point that any knowledge gained is only increased by discussing it. There are three changing lines, showing that the outcome may not be so permanent. Unless you were to move quickly, and find a -better- companion to share these results with, then the success will evaporate soon. It seems as though it's warning you not to count your eggs before they hatch.
>>
>>17522995

What can you tell me about Ariel? I want to start pursuing her in earnest
>>
>>17522930

James
Male
What can you tell me about Ariel? Cuz I want to start pursuing her in more earnest
>>
>>17523016
>a man looming over the fire, looking at it, seeing into it, peering into it.
Scrying, perhaps?

I wonder what the flame is supposed to represent. I think that would be the key to making sense of this. It seems that he's acquiring power in some way from the fire, while taking from it.

I know about the damaged hands, though; the pain imagery is fairly straightforward, but I wonder about that final transformation. I think the ship might represent movement in terms of stages of life, changes and such.

I have a notion of what this all suggests, but it's rather disturbing, and I think I'm off. I'll have to think about this more. Thank you.
>>
>>17522930
Hey Io, I've asked you back in the day about my gf's sister who had a problematic pregnancy. She had a miscarriage, but now she's healthily pregnant for a second time :)

I'll ask for a reading for myself
>Azmi
>Male
>How I should move on with getting myself back on my feet? I have been in a low mood for a while due to a failed project, I'm afraid this is repetitive for me.
>>
>>17520348
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0S6zxW8BoEx
>>
>>17522995
How should I move on with my career? Should I push forward relentlessly or do I need a reality check?
>>
>>17522979
I may get to you a bit later, but I ended up doing something with some strenuous effort and now I'm just completely spent. Sorry about the probable delay.

>>17523035
>>17523064
>>17523073
You three are going to have to ask someone else or wait until I show up again at a later date. It's likely that I'll do it at some point or just do you at later date today. I'm just too spent, sorry.

>>17523071
Ah, I remember more details. The flames at a certain point seemed to be alive and yet I could see faces, like tortured souls for some reason, at the very bottom of the flames. At the center. It was just bizarre as all hells could be.

Taking from the flame, taking more but yet not really getting out of it but burnt hands and less and less of the source from the flame. The last transformation was indeed quite curious, for it felt like I was starting at some sort of a stone demon in a way or two. But yet there was a kind of a petrifying sense to it too. Inability to move.

A notion, eh? If it's that disturbing, then let's hope it's not the case. No problem and good luck to ye.
>>
>>17523092
Edgar, male. Would like to know where my life is going? Also, will I ever get into a relationship?
>>
>>17523058
Doing this reading

>>17523080
Then yours. Both of you hang around
>>
>>17523058
The hexagram advises direct words-- do not rely on small talk or idle speaking to woo her; be direct and decisive. You must be the leader in the relationship. Overall, there are implications that you could make a good, long-term, couple. The hexagram itself represents the family dynamic and how the husband must take the lead.
So take the lead; but be ready to follow through in your words, should you commit yourself. Hexagram 37, Chi Jen
>>
>>17523080
Li, the Changing Fire. Hexagram 30

The hexagram references fire-- it ultimately is only as strong as that which it burns on; and eventually, even the strongest flames burn out.
You may be pursuing this career too far; you should also reassess why you're in this career path, and ask if it's wholesome to you as a person.
You are in great danger of burning out from too much effort compared to too little reward. You must find a new kindle, so to speak. A fire cannot burn forever on a simple twig, or grass. Find oil-- whether it be at your current job, or elsewhere. You're still in a stage where you're learning about yourself, being dynamic is not a bad choice.
>>
>>17522853
http://vocaroo.com/i/s16cww4WPuJk
>>
>>17522995
Can you tell me what's going to happen with Nina?

Male, Leo, NJ
>>
>>17523137
Sure.

Hexagram 1, Ch'ien
Really, I could rant for an hour on the complexity of this hexagram, but I won't. It's simple. Though, I do not know if you meant a romantic angle or not-- I simply read her future.
She will be greatly successful in all she does; the world is her oyster and will gradually open for her. She will not abide by fate.
>>
>>17523169
Haha sorry, maybe I shouldve been more clear. I kinda meant like the future between her and I...that's my bad though, thanks for the reading!
>>
>>17523169
Hi, could you do this one >>17523099
?
>>
>>17520594
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0XzwA4wCBaE
>>
>>17523120

Ah okay. Well I'll do that where I can. But specifically I wanted to know about her. More of who she is behind the mask, what's important to her, etc
>>
File: FuturamaGodEntity.jpg (66KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
FuturamaGodEntity.jpg
66KB, 768x576px
>>17520875
It's Chironymous here, eventually doing Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching readings for whomever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end! And I may post your reply in the next thread if this one ends!

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching
*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
>>
>>17523233
Male
Leo
New Jersey
I'm an offbeat type of guy
Whats gonna happen between Nina and I? I just asked this but didn't really get the reading I was looking for because of how I phrased it haha....

Something positive: You get out exactly as much as you put in, so make the most of everyday!
>>
>>17523055
Your initial impression is correct, as the work brought very clear results and was, indeed, successful. Your intution in noting the impermanence of the results is dead-on, as the benefit I gained was fleeting.

I actually have told others about this; I'm not really keeping it a secret. You mention a lot about companions, but I'm wondering how you came to the conclusion. There is an aspect of cooperation involved, but it was more the end of the work rather than the means.

Your warning would have been a good one, by the way.
>>
>>17523133
Good reading, pretty much spot on with being burned out. Thanks
>>
>>17523233
Tarot
Matias
Male
Taurus
Green/Gray eyes, brown hair, kinda aryan looking. Labeled as a really nice guy. Not very talkative
Argentina
uhm, You can do whatever you want with your life. feel free to do what you always wanted and help people along the way, they'll help you too
Love reading. Already in love wih someone
>>
>>17522989
Extremely nice, thank you very much!! You literally brightened my day with your readings! It was Very professional and accurate ; all suprisingly for free!
Good vibes to you and thank you! It was well worth the wait!
>>
>>17523257
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0IeT1hJx6KN
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 506x370px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 506x370px
Good morning, I hope everyone is having a lovely day. I'll be around to do some readings, the exact amount depends on how busy it gets.
>name/nickname
>description and defining features
>colour shape combo
>query
>Empath or tarot
Forewarning, Empath readings might take a while due to environment. Still willing to try though!

Love and good vibes be with you all
>>
>>17523335
You're very welcome! I'm so glad to have brightened your day! Thank you for the positive feedback!
Thank you! Good vibes to you as well! It was a pleasure! I'm glad it was worth the wait!
>>
>>17523373
hey emph, can you do mine from yesterday?
>>17521906
>>
>>17523373
Edgar
Blue eyes, brown hair
white circle
Would like to get a reading on future prospects and relationships
Empath, if you can
>>
>>17523374
Hi Chironymous, hope you're having a great day. Ever since you gave me my reading a few days ago I've been drawn to this place, idk why.
>>
>>17523305
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1eQ34kl8sid
>>
>>17523410
Hello! Thank you! I hope your day is great as well! Haha, I don't know why you've been draw either! But feel free to ask me questions or for another reading about something else! And/or if you have an interest, maybe try learning Scrying, I-Ching, and/or Tarot, etc.! You're always welcome to the threads regardless! Thank you for your presence! :)
>>
>>17520971
>>17520992
>>17521002
>>17521011
Kek.

>>17521025
>>17521035
>>17521048
Yup, was off having a life... including SLEEP!

But now I'm back here doing readings! :)
( See: >>17523233 )
>>
>>17523388
Sure thing anon

I did just a basic spread for you as I wasn't quite sure what to look into but
>The World
>Ace of Swords
>Ruled over by King of Pents

So the message here is quite clear with no emotion or love related cards. There's a new journey you're about to begin and leave this one behind. To make the most of it though, you need to be honest with both yourself and those around you; this includes this delusion of potential love from an obviously disinterested party. Take that focus and direct it towards more fiscal ventures, the King of Pent gives the impression that whatever you take up will leave you reaping a good harvest.

Just to check, I did another little spread
>can love blossom here
Ace of Pents and 2 of Pents.

It's pretty clear love should be put aside and focus should be set on financial betterment. All the signs point to good things happening in this area of your life.
>>
>>17523373

James
5'11 hazel eyes brown hair wears glasses
Green heart
Empath

Are these girl troubles even worth fretting over? Can you add some perspective or should I just forget about them?
>>
>>17523446
>>17523233
Whichever
John
Virgo
Short
US
Eat healthy. It's for your health!
General
>>
>>17523233
* Morgan's Tarot
* naks
* male
* Cancer, Gemini rising
* I'm a tarot reader myself but because of being too emotional I get cloudy as fuck readings from myself. Hoping that some other reader can help me from here. Pretty much regular other than that; caucasian, black hair, below average height dude. I feel and uneasy dread when death is around or nearby.
* Turkey
*** Give away your expectations, inhale the negativity, wish better for others. You'll feel the cleansing washing away your tears.
* Do I stand a chance if I call E or A again? E is sagittarus, A is aquarius. Both are brunettes with a smooth brown skin. Both are street smart.
Details: I think they both know that mischievous girl M, you told me to cut lines with however I kinda grew tired of loneliness.
>>
>>17523523
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0w2s3kMecoh
>>
>>17523539
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1HwbttZbH8g
>>
Chironymous, how often do you think someone should have a reading
>>
>>17523670
I polled some other readers, and some answers I received were "it's up to the reader" and "readings are better the more rarely you do them -- quality vs. quantity" and "don't do the same query repeatedly in a short period of time" and "never the same query twice in one day... probably not even in the same week". Personally, I'd've also come up with the last answer, but I agree with what the other readers said as well! Thanks for the good question!
>>
>>17523670
You realize that Chiron isn't an actual reader, right? He only runs your query through a machine reading on the internet, then parrots it back.

You should ask one of the legit readers here.
>>
>>17523709
The texts I read are the same ones as would appear in a physical I-Ching book or on physical tarot cards. Also, if you even bothered to listen to any of my recordings, you wouldn't be ignorant of the fact that plenty of what I say is actual advice / interpretations of readings and not just "parroting back" of text.

Lastly, I do a randomization for each line of every hexagram and for every card drawn and don't generate anything with the push of a single button.

Go troll another thread on a topic you're more informed on... if there even are any topics you're informed on.

;D
>>
>>17523233
You choose
Steve
Male
Leo
Midwest
Stay positive!
Future reading
>>
>>17523373
Vivienne
Blonde, blue eyes, tan
Silver triangle
There's a guy that's been on my mind and I'd just like a reading for our relationship and potential future... thank you!
>tarot!
>>
>>17523761
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1xiiS0dxVlS
>>
>>17523732
>not understanding why it's illegitimate divination

Poor, poor 35 year old attention-starved guy.
>>
>>17523826
>not understanding why it is

And LOL, wow you're persistent!

What's with this butthurt chip on your shoulder? You have a nasty, ugly jealousy inside or some such that you need to check, pal. You're putting a LOT of negative energy into this, and it does not reflect well on you as a person! I hope you work out your personal issues, fellow traveler.
>>
>>17523842
Honestly not jealous. I feel pity, as stereotypical as that is of me to say.
It wouldn't take long for you to learn a system of divination, without relying on computers to do it for you.
You have to interact with the energy of the deck; or the runes; or the coins; or etc, to work with.
>>
>>17523842
You go Brent! Tell it like it is! Fuck that guy. Only losers pick fights with other people.
>>
>>17523859
>>17523842
this samefag is astounding
>>
>>17523863
Loooooool I can assure you he and I are not the same person. Thanks anyway!
>>
Back to do more I-ching readings.

>>17523281
Thanks for the feedback. Glad to hear it added up right-- definitely a boost in confidence, especially in this system itself. Such a potent oracle, the i-ching is.
>>
>>17523373
Sadface
Female, chubby, depressed, crooked teeth, brown hair
White binder
I just sat next to a cute guy. Can you tell me if he thought the same of me? Will I see him again?
Empath
>>
>>17523856
>I feel pity
Then you must be an empath, because pity is what I feel for you whenever I read your words and think about the state of the person who would say them!

>Learn a system of divining
I do cold readings, astrology I-Ching, and Morgan's tarot in my recordings -- plus advice from actual life experience out in the world.

>You have to interact with the energy
I'm still interacting with objects/energy for every cast/draw, you dolt.

>>17523859
Kek, this.
Thanks, Anon.

>>17523863
Ahahaha, thinks I'm samefagging.

>>17523864
Thanks again, Anon!
>>
>>17523865
How can I be happy again?
>>
>>17523875
>Bragging about cold-reading
That's the exact sort of shit that outs you as a hack.
Your other readings are computer generated.
>>
File: 1418615610876.jpg (45KB, 373x379px) Image search: [Google]
1418615610876.jpg
45KB, 373x379px
>>17523890
>actually taking any of this seriously
>>
>>17523890
>cold reading
I'm just first establishing a feel for the reader based on what info they provide so that I can offer any relevant advice before hopping into a reading. The established feel helps with tuning into and working with their energy. Fucking duh. It also helps with tying in their reading/query and sometimes offers multiple perspectives. My, you're myopic and otherwise shortsighted.
My other readings are computer ASSISTED, not computer generated. I hope you're bright enough to understand the difference.

*Yawn.* You're a petty, negative person, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds you a boring disruption.

Also, this, you:
>>17523898
>>
>>17523911
>admitting you don't take divination seriously
>reading

Not even the guy you're replying to, but lol. I knew you were bad when you misread the fuck outta me yesterday, would've helped if I'd known you didn't even believe in this stuff
>>
>Replying to bait

come on now.
>>
Is there anyone doing readings I'm so depressed?
>>
>>17523890
>>17523911
For example, if a querent says he or she is an Aries, Leo, or Sagittarius, I can first tune in on that Fire Sign energy in a "cold" reading to get a feel for them and then work with the energies for the reading. :) I can also understand / relate / tune in on things such as gender, age, geographical location, description, and other commonalities as well... or via past experiences I've had with people with [other] similarities to the querent.
>>
>>17523932
You are full of bullshit.
>>
>>17523930
Sure, please provide the details outlined here:
>>17523233
>>
>>17523935
Listen to some of the recorded readings first! It's all in there! :)
>>
Hey guys can we try and keep it civil in here, all this negativity isn't good for anyone. To the anon(s) and CHIR, why not take this discussion to private IRC?
>>
>>17523233
Morgans tarot
Sally
Female
Average face average body nice hair
Cali
I'm depressed how can I be happy again?
Reach 4 da memes then u can become prophet.
>>
>>17523951
Are you not doing anymore readings?
>>
>>17523952
I should also add I'm depressed bc I've got no friends and no love.
>>
>>17523957
Unfortunately I had to stop as my workload picked up suddenly, but I will be doing more in an hour once I'm home. Feel free to hit me up then anon.
>>
>>17523952
Seriously no offence but I can just tell you go on tumblr.
>>
>>17523960
>>17523957
Addendum; I could squeeze in a tarot reading or two though, just not in a good headspace for an Empath reading.
>>17523959
Awww darlin we're all friends here<3 chin up. Come join us in the IRC sometime for a bit of silly fun.
>>
>>17523960
That's okay. Can you do mine later? Ill check back again I don't want to miss you. >>17523866
>>
>>17523911
the problem is that you are using a term that doesnt mean what you think it means Onymous.

"Cold reading" is a technique used by "mentalists" and frauds to manipulate a person into thinking they have supernatural powers. This is usually followed by demands for money or compensation or further investment into the fraudster.

Experienced readers will know that some of these techniques are used by legitimate readers too. I personally sometimes use vague or open statements, simply because it's what I "saw". The difference between a legit reader, and someone looking to con you, is that the reader wont claim that these visions are supernatural, or worth another 20$ because they happened to be vaguely correct. The use of the term "cold reading" though, specifically refers to the intentional manipulation of a person to mislead them into thinking you know more than you do, or are somehow an all-seing oracle.

I've made startlingly accurate statements in the past and even those I hesitate to chalk up to anything more than outlandish coincidence, simply for fear of appearing to be a fraud to those with a bias.

If you intend on pursuing divination, you will need to be prepared for people to level these accusations of fraud or deception at you, it happens.

The proper response to this type of naysaying (especially in this environment) is to remind them that you have no reason to be conning anyone if you arent demanding compensation, and sometimes coincidence is in fact, just coincidence, even if an unlikely one.

The truth is that this practice has a long history of practitioners, for whom money is a more motivating factor than altruism or being helpful.

We must accept that many of these criticisms are well founded due to that history of less than reputable practitioners, and strive to be better than that to represent our discipline.

Perhaps just avoid using the term "cold reading" as it is associated with deception.
>>
>>17523879
I hate queries like this, because the answer is always the same. But I read it anyways.

You must acknowledge your own limitations and why you have them; and at the same time, you must refuse to allow them to limit your happiness. You may achieve inner peace without desiring all that you lack-- truly, a man can be happy by himself. You're the only thing allowing yourself to be unhappy. You limit yourself.
>>
>>17523988
Ayy sevis are you doing readings?
>>
>>17523994
not at the moment unfortunately, my life has been extremely busy these last few weeks and today isn't an exception. I just chime in when I see something I can comment on.

I hope to be back to reading regularly
sometime towards the end of next month.
>>
>>17523988
This
Listen to this guy
>>
>>17523865
What's in store for my romance life?
>>
>>17523989
>>17521821

Would be greatly appreciated
>>
>>17524012
Not doing tarot-- are you fine with that?

>>17523988
As always, sevis makes an excellent point. Good to see you here, friend.
>>
>>17524023
Do you do love readings?
>>
>>17523865
Hi Thoth.
What is W. hiding from me?
>>
>>17523952
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0y1oPJvfxmj
>>
>>17524035
Not a fan of them, but I can do them if needed. You'll need to ask the right sort of question, though.

>>17524038
Doing this reading.
>>
>>17523988
True! I should have said "cold" reading (or avoided the term completely) in that it wasn't totally cold, as I was basing that portion of the reading off info provided by the querent for energies to tune into before drawing cards and/or flipping coins.

Thanks, sèvis! As always, you are the factest! ;D
>>
>>17523461
Oh great, I'm doing my final project on college and was already looking for a job, so I guess that's going to turn out good

I guess the love part is what I had in mind

Thanks for the reading!
>>
>>17523952
>>>/r9k/
Jokes aside;
>Get sunlight. Walk outside.
>Drink 2 glass of water after each meal. Don't get dehydrated.
>Insomnia? Drink water before heading to toilet and eventually; bed.
>Try to get to bed before its past 2am.
>Cut down coffee, cola and chocolate. As eating or drinking them in a depression mood, may lead to anxiety in the long run.
>Limit coffee to two cups a day and before 5 pm. Try to evade drinking black coffee, else; use a paper filter on the coffee machine.
>Get a good diet of fresh food, fermented food, vegetables and meat
>Try to cut sugar intake down to 30 grams daily. If you have problems about your weight.
>Other than sugar, you hardly need to cut down your carbonhydrate intake.
>However, limit dairy and grain you eat in a day to keep your liver safe.
>Increase fermented food intake to help your gut flora (vinegar, yogurt, sauerkraut...) but be informed about histamine resistance.
>Be informed about leptin and leptin resistance
>Not getting the right amount of sleep because of a sleep apnea or sleeping in a badly ventilated room may cause leptin resistance. Get nasal sprays ready.
>Be sure to close all light sources (LED included) in your room or get a sleeping mask.
>Start a good multivitamin and take it daily. An exhausted liver can cause depressive mood.
>Change bed sheets weekly. Make sure your room has a small air circulation via a door or window
>If weekly change is skipped, spray bed sheets with lysol and sleep with a clean towel on your pillow.
>Try to cut down over eating by consuming boiled vegetables and good oil.
>Night cravings and your sleep quality often linked with lacking a very abundant mineral. Anything with a strong source of Magnesium, Manganese or Potassium will cut down your night cravings. Wild yam, krill, tuna...
>Add a small dip of olive oil to every meal you cook. I'm using coconut oil for cooking too but apparently its smoking heat is a bit lower. I like it in coffee with cinnamon.
>>
>>17524007
Yeah, sèvis knows what's up when it comes to any of this sort of stuff!

I was indeed unfamiliar with the negative connotations of the term and was using it loosely to describe the portion of the readings I sometimes do before pulling cards and/or flipping coins.
>>
>>17524064
How do you afford internet if you don't have a job?
>>
Who is reading right now? I need a love reading if someone can... :)
>>
>>17524077
Who says I don't have an income? ;)
>>
>>17524084
Sure, please provide the details outlined here:
>>17523233
>>
>>17524086
>>17524077
Welfare is a hell of a thing, anon

autismbux!
>>
>>17524077
>>17524086
>>17524092
Not welfare. ;)

I have a stipend from investors. :)
>>
File: witch_doctor_by_indiron-d73d72x.jpg (246KB, 620x800px) Image search: [Google]
witch_doctor_by_indiron-d73d72x.jpg
246KB, 620x800px
>>17524046
No problem at all, I and the other readers knew what you meant. Getting a feel for the querent whether by asking about star sign or how they eat oreo cookies (my personal favorite), can help you tailor the response to the person so that it can help. This is what you are doing.

For those looking for an opportunity to criticize or "call bullshit" however, using the term opens you up to attack.

Actual cold reading uses lots of barnum statements and vague generalizations that FEEL as if they are somehow revelatory or magical but are in fact, just bullshit that applies to everyone. "you dont always feel accepted" "you always try your best but sometimes linger on your failures" "you are just seeking to be understood".

While sometimes these things are true, and we say them to certain querents, the difference is in the intent. If you say them because they happen to be true in the situation, and may help the person see their particular problem, fine. If you are saying them to look like a mystical magician with magic knowledge to turn a quick buck, you're a fraud.

Another indicator of this kind of "reader" is that they will make a specific (or even vague) statement that turns out to be wrong, and then will back pedal as if the person is somehow mistaken, or the classic trick is that they were getting the message "for someone else".

We're wrong sometimes, it happens, you have to have the courage to make specific statements, and then the honesty to admit it was wrong if it is. You will generally only see me make those highly specific calls when it has to do with someones health... I figure if I warn someone, the worst that will happen is they look into it and they're fine. But if Im right (as I have been in the past) it could literally have saved a life.

Id rather be thorough and wrong, than shallow and appear correct or magical.

Cold reading is ALL about being shallow and appearing magical. Divination is about being thorough, helpful, and occasionally wrong.
>>
>>17524097
Are you rich?
>>
>>17524114
>>17524097
>I have a stipend from investors. :)
>>
>>17523233
Dealer's choice
Brian
Male
Libra
Chubs
Be yourself! Be what you're like!
General reading
>>
>>17524097
Investors for what?
Are you some crazy scientific that lurks in /x/ at his spare time?

I am the annoying chick of the other thread, btw, that asked you not to answer or we had never end lol.
>>
>>17524120
Investing in what?
>>
>>17524127
>>17524128
Computer generated reading sites such as facade.com
>>
>>17524139
proof or you're full of bologna
>>
>>17524123
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0FLfkPWWJaT
>>
>>17524139
>>17524146
Kek, that wasn't me posting that.
>>
>>17524173
Why don't you trip?
>>
>>17524127
>>17524128
Not going to get into anything re: the investment loot, but it's unrelated to reading.
I'm also not going to get into the patent I was granted for my past work because it reveals my full name.

>>17524127
>Are you some crazy scientific that lurks in /x/ at his spare time?
Not exactly, but something like that.
And hi! Lovely to hear from you again! :)
>>
>>17524173
>>17524175
please dont encourage him further
he's the worst namefag here
>>
>>17524175
I like shenanigans.
Plus there are at least two other people who post text readings as me sometimes. ;)
>>
>>17524043
>>17524043
My boyfriend didn't contact me on my birthday.
Is this a sign of lack of respect? Should things be ended for preservation?
>>
>>17524189
Why?
>>
>>17524193

well yeah it's sign of lack of respect. i mean you should at least bring it up to him and find out what's going on.
>>
>>17524194
Please don't encourage the troll further. Kek.
>>
>>17524168
Whatever
Mike
Male
Scorpio
Nah
Stay good man
Future
>>
Hmmm the Onymous at it again, good evening to ya! How have you been as of late?

What's happening to and around me!? Strange..
If that is too vague, a general read please :)

Robin
Male
Libra
West Europe
Solid yet stormy
>>
>>17524187
Oh! Well, that kind of life completely justifies your voice =P.

Hi again!
Aren't you doing vocaroo's anymore? =(
You are funny C:

And I am glad you are living like that, sounds very nice!
>>
Someone make a new bread with a picture of jack white in order to summon cheswick
>>
>>17524292

don't bother cheswick, she's busy trying to summon jack white herself
>>
>>17524237
Oh, sorry to answer that last message via text -- I guess I was mainly reserving Vocaroos for readings:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0GMuqBGiGMZ
>>
I'll make a new thread, give me a sec.
>>
>>17524213
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1WD8lKpZ9f0
>>
>>17524318
>>17524292
she is the hero we need
>>
>>17524322
New thread
>>17524330
>>
>>17524232
http://vocaroo.com/i/s07bU1pXozmz

New thread:

>>17524330
>>
>>17523366
Hi! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you but I just finished listening to your reading. It struck a lot of chords with me and I'm gonna be able to use that advice so thank you. And the part at the end was pretty funny lol
>>
>>17527524
Hello! No worries at all! Sometimes it takes me a while to even get to / do / post the reading (sorry), so I certainly don't expect everyone to listen or even get back to me right away (or at all), lol. I'm glad to hear the reading resonated with you and that it provided you with advice you find useful! You're very welcome! And, lol, glad you got a kick out of the end! :)
>>
File: tumblr_m3yzlkJrm11rtcfaqo1_500.gif (9KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3yzlkJrm11rtcfaqo1_500.gif
9KB, 500x346px
>>17523233
Hello
My name is Milla, I'm 18, female, Virgo, and I enjoy drawing
>>
>>17523233
Male
Libra
I enjoy long walks in the forest, idk, I just want to know where my life is heading
North Texas area
>>
>>17527678
>>17527684
I will post answers to these and more queries in the new thread:

New Thread:

>>17524330
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.