[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ divination general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 18

File: Jambi.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Jambi.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17512825
>>
File: Dr. Orpheus.jpg (137KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Orpheus.jpg
137KB, 500x376px
>>17516444
It's Chironymous here, eventually doing Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching readings for whomever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end!

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching
*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
>>
Hector
Capricorn
NYC

I am a handyman by professional and currently unemployed. I am seeking a new job and have been contacted by email from someone who saw my resume. I would like advice on my job prospects , future , and what I can do to be successful and happy.
>>
>>17516464
I want to try I ching

cheerful input: You can always start over from scratch.
>>
awww yiss always a good thread when OP is dubs or trips
>>
>>17516324
I am making the kid his dinner now and then I will do the read :D
>>
>>17516547
I am also patiently waiting for my read aswell , I am the user who replied first to the thread.
>>
>>17516454
Hello Mr. Reader,

you gave me the following reading about 2 weeks ago: Your reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Providing Nourishment":

Beneath the immobile Mountain the arousing Thunder stirs:
The Superior Person preserves his freedom under oppressive conditions by watching what comes out of his mouth, as well as what goes in.

Endure and good fortune will come.
Nurture others in need, as if you were feeding yourself.
Take care not to provide sustenance for those who feed off others.
Stay as high as possible on the food chain.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are a conduit in this instance, able to provide the sustenance needed by others.
Position yourself to nourish the truly needy and worthy.
Avoid situations where you might be coerced into supporting the parasites and vermin who deprive your true charges.
Your own nourishment is an issue here,
Remember Lao Tzu's three Great Treasures: Only the person possessed of Compassion, Modesty and Frugality can remain fit enough to stay free of desperation and keep control of the situation.

My query was whether or not things were getting better for me in the future because I've been going through a rough patch and feel lost but I didn't really understand your reading. Is there any chance you can explain it a little bit more for me? If it helps:
Brom
Male
M
Gemini
Artsy, traveller, spiritual, cook, mixed race, blue eyes
England
"Birth is to set out on a long journey and death is to return home" (last quote I liked from a book)
>>
>>17516464
>>17516469
http://vocaroo.com/i/s07kiiPhX0
>>
>>17516590
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s07kiiPhX0
it says the file cannot be found ?
>>
mecha lecha high mecha hiney hoe
>>
>>17516559
I am only doing 1 reading currently for feedback. You may have replied to Chironymous.
>>
>>17516614
oh okay , sorry for the confusion.
>>
Aleksei
Male
China
Sun Scorpio, Moon Aquarius
Straightforward kind of person, seemingly unfriendly, keeps to self, but can be very very passionate about interests. Appearance wise I'm 5'11, lightly tanned skin, messy, longish hair, and wear glasses.

Cheerful input: Passion is the gift that keeps on giving.

Query: Will the girl I recently approached be interested in becoming friends with me?
>>
^ Tarot cards would be interesting, thanks!
>>
>>17516590
Error

Sorry, the requested media could not be found. It may have expired or been deleted.

that's what appears when I click play.
>>
>>17516590
>>17516604
>>17516630
http://vocaroo.com/i/s07kiiPhX0KY
>>
>>17516454
Morgan's tarot
Michael
Male
Leo
Generally apathetic, though trustworthy and friendly to those I'm familiar with.
Nebraska
I hope your wounds will heal.

Is there anything good coming for me in the near future?
>>
>>17516642
ayy what happened with that babe last night?
>>
>>17516444
female
Virgo.
If this means anything at all I have a peculiar amount of 9s and 6s in my birthday... I was born on 9/9/96 at 6:39 and weighed 9 pounds and 6 ounces

I'm going through a really lonely and confusing time in my life. I'm studying a STEM major and it's making it difficult to maintain any spirituality or metaphysical views I've always had. I've lost a lot of friends due to drug overdoses and people drifting out of my life. I don't have much motivation or pleasure and am constantly anxious about my life and future and what will become of me.
>>
>>17516611
All hail Jambi.
Long live Jambi.
>>
>>17516642
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s07kiiPhX0KY
thank you , listening now.
>>
I'd like a reading please. What do you need from me?
>>
>>17516646
What babe ? I think your confusing me with someone else.
>>
>>17516547
Alright, are you still here?
>>
>>17516686
onion ring got a gf
>>
File: Cat stare sea.jpg (377KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Cat stare sea.jpg
377KB, 1280x1024px
>>17516454

>Tarot
>Paulo
>male
>28
> Leo, ascendant Pisces
> Arab like (wide eyed, very hairy), melancholic, wide forehead
>Brasil

I'm facing finnacial difficulties for 10 years, without a single chance of change in sight. Living in rent, horrible job, and my mother will not be able to work so hard for many years to help me (she's already old and sick).

Things are going to be better financially one day?

>Did the same question years ago, got 3 of swords, devastating.

Thanks for the reading already!
>>
>>17516624
>>17516629
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1bwGFZFDcqH
>>
>>17516692
Yes
>>
File: p9DuN7c.jpg (21KB, 470x352px) Image search: [Google]
p9DuN7c.jpg
21KB, 470x352px
Hello, /div/. I will be doing bibliomancy readings with The Art of War by Sun Tzu.

Gentle reminder to not take these too seriously, and don't expect much from it.

I require a query, and nothing more.
>>
>>17516717
romance reading
>>
>>17516664

See:

>>17516454
>>
>>17516717
How's the merging process going by and in what state will it leave me?
>>
>>17516717
Tell me if my engagement is prosperous, or if I should seek greener pastures. Thank you ahead of time.
>>
>>17516717
Give me a love reading, Tzi!
Thank you.
>>
>>17516642
You drove home when you spoke about the past part and reliving misery work related and out. Its something I do often , It feels nice someone I do not know taking time out of their day just for me. And about the song lyric about " leaving you to a house of vice" I currently struggle with addiction so I was wondering it that may be correlated. >>17516642
>>
>>17516480
:D
>>
>>17516770
Hey Chrionymous, can I get an i-ching or tarot reading? I posted my query up above in 17516624
>>
>>17516716
I did a 3 card, no surprise lol, but I had two cards that didn't fit for the 3rd but maybe they were pulled for a reason so I will list them at the end.

The Wheel of the year
The Lovers
4 of cups

possible related cards
4 of Pentacles
6 of Swords.

Not entirely sure of the question but I pulled from the music.
So I was going to attempt reading the Wheel and the Lovers separate but I think they go hand in hand. You have possibly just met or connected with your "soulmate". Maybe it is someone you have always known but are now connecting at a deeper level and realizing there is a lot more you both want to experience, together. As for the Wheel, it does represent the ever changing seasons. Which is where the 4 of cups, 4 of pentacles and 6 of swords come into play. The 4 of cups warns of getting caught up in your own thoughts and needs, when in reality you may be needed to think of their needs as well during a rough time. The 4 of pentacles warns that too much control is a bad thing. We all like a little control in our lives but there is line when it will become an issue to both parties. Then the 6 of Swords comes up as a last warning. Warns that you will get stuck, stuck in a stagnant position or in a stagnant emotional state. If you start to feel this way then you will need to fight to bring yourself back to a happy place, maybe help or connect with others or maybe an overdue vacation.
All in all, if this reads true, don't get too comfortable in a relationship whether with yourself or another, for when we do, chaos ensues. Even if this doesn't pertain to what you wanted to know, very interesting read indeed haha :D
>>
>>17516801
Also, sorry for the delay, the mini dictator is demanding even from his chair lol. Also just realized that I started differently than I finished. hmmm.
>>
>asking for a love/romance reading from a book about war

Really? ...Really? This makes zero sense.

>>17516728
"For, as Chia Lin remarks: "if you fight with all your might, there is a chance of life; where as death is certain if you cling to your corner."

Replace life with love, and death with loneliness; and there's your interpretation.

>>17516731
>How's the merging process going?

"The situation, as pictured by Ts`ao Kung, is very similar to the "hemmed-in ground" except that here escape is no longer possible: "A lofty mountain in front, a large river behind, advance impossible, retreat blocked."

Too late to back away now; there is no escape.

>In what state will it leave you in?

"6. When the position is such that neither side will gain by making the first move, it is called TEMPORIZING ground."

A temporizing one, it seems.

>>17516736
>Will it be prosperous?

"When he utilizes combined energy, his fighting men become as it were like unto rolling logs or stones. For it is the nature of a log or stone to remain motionless on level ground, and to move when on a slope; if four-cornered, to come to a standstill, but if round-shaped, to go rolling down."

Yes if you want it to be, but you need to go with the flow and be adaptable to situations when it arises.

>Should you seek greener pastures?

"His body was immediately riddled by a volley of arrows, and his whole army thrown into confusion."

It seems that if you choose to, you will not only hurt yourself, but the people around you.

>>17516740
"Carefully compare the opposing army with your own, so that you may know where strength is superabundant and where it is deficient."

Know your strengths and weaknesses in relative to your competitors before you go out seeking for love; where you shine, where they shine, and where you're a complete dork.
>>
>>17516729
>>17516454

I-Ching
James
Male
Sagittarius
I'm terrible at describing myself, unless you mean a physical description
Orange county, Southern California
I hope you, and all, find true contentment

Am I what I fear that I am?
>>
>>17516699
>onion ring
kek
>>
>>17516652
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1OEafXzug8d
>>
>>17516717
How to get that girl, General Tzi?
>>
>>17517020

ask her if she wants go to out
>>
>>17516801
Apologies for the delay in reply

>You have possibly just met or connected with your "soulmate".
I've actually known her for over a year, but I'll be the first to admit I'm crazy about her.

>Maybe it is someone you have always known but are now connecting at a deeper level and realizing there is a lot more you both want to experience, together.
That realization and connection occurred from the second I heard her voice. It's been a while, honestly.

>The 4 of cups warns of getting caught up in your own thoughts and needs, when in reality you may be needed to think of their needs as well during a rough time.
This is definitely good advice, albeit hard to take at times.

>The 4 of pentacles warns that too much
> control is a bad thing.
This was an issue before, but I feel like it might be pointing to the fact that I'm not letting go, am I'm looking to my own self-preservation at the moment.

>Then the 6 of Swords comes up as a last warning. Warns that you will get stuck, stuck in a stagnant position or in a stagnant emotional state.
Wew, I'm already stuck, honestly. I wonder if the 6 of Swords speaks of moving on, as it's been an issue for me.

>If you start to feel this way then you will need to fight to bring yourself back to a happy place
I'm already feeling this way and fighting like mad to bring myself to the happy place is hard, but I'm doing my best.

(cont.)
>>
>>17517033
(cont.)

>maybe help or connect with others
Already doing that, quite a bit

> or maybe an overdue vacation
There's no opportunity for this at the moment, though I can't deny I would like one.

>don't get too comfortable in a relationship whether with yourself or another, for when we do, chaos ensues.
Oh, I feel it might be a bit too late for this. I'm doing my best to push forth, and I went full Tower in order to do so.

>Even if this doesn't pertain to what you wanted to know, very interesting read indeed
It's quite relevant, thank you. As a fellow reader, the only thing I can suggest is to pay more attention to the 6 of Swords. It came up for a reason, and I feel like it might have muscled its way into the spread. Pay attention when cards like that seem to demand being seen/heard.
>>
>>17517038
I will have to remember that. What happened is that the 4 of pentacles came up 3rd, 6 of swords 4th and 4 of cups 5th. Not sure if order has a play as well but those first two didn't seem to fit at the time until I started typing it out. I almost, almost left them out but thought they may belong since they were pulled.
>>
>>17516454
whichever you think is better
a
male
libra
black hair, brown eyes, a bit on the chubbier side
asia
effort trumps skill
what is it that i'm doing wrong?
thanks
>>
>>17516454
Tarot, call me Lefty, m, 40, psychic, Great White North, life is a never ending series of adventures and it's up to us to be thrilled rather than scared... Kinda looking for reassurance about the move into the new office next month
>>
>>17516586
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ITIwBvXvwl
>>
More cold readings. Provide me with information that you deem fitting. My answers have absolutely no basis or confirmation in any sort of a way. Ask me as much as you would like. Ask until I get bored.
>>
>>17517138

tell me about bane, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?
>>
>>17516646
Just what's currently in this thread:
>>17512825
>>
>>17517038
I also wanted to tell you thank you for the feedback and advice, I really appreciate it. I will send you both some healing vibes and hugs. I'm always in the irc if you want to chat.
>>
>>17517154
you should get her deets ask her out
>>
>>17517141
I have an extremely flaky friend but she's connected to all my other friends in some sort of way (she's fake like that). She's also been and overall shitty friend and I just haven't felt like I can look her in the eye. Should I drop her completely or confront her about it (I'm very non confrotantional and keep to myself a lot of the time). Go on then, what do I do?
>>
>>17517162
drop her completely or confront her about it
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 501x386px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 501x386px
>>17517174
Spooooooky. I was just thinking that!
>>
>>17517162
I'll keep it short and sweet: if you drop her completely, she'll slowly make her leave out of your life. However, if you confront her about it, it's obviously going to lead to a slight scuffle. No good or bad results will come out of it, just a waste of time.
>>
>>17516454
Tarot
Male
Pisces
Curly hair

Best things in life are free

General occupation and love life reading
>>
>>17516454
OOOOO I Ching Please
Melicien
Male
Libra
28, male.
Midwest.
You're a shining beautiful spirit and these divination threads and the people who practice in them are one of the few good reasons to come to /x/
Query:How am I doing? Am I walking the path, or do I need to straighten up and fly right?
>>
>>17516444
Divination is of the Devil.

http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
>>
>>17516643
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1BH38TVxDOJ
>>
>>17516444
Anyone doing a reading?
>>
i could do a few readings between now and tuesday

Please ask an actual question about (your) life.
post name and any other info you want
the deeper the question, the more useful the answer will be (though that is probably always true)
I will channel some info from source
>>
>>17517422

what kind of questions about our lives?
>>
>>17517433
whichever kinds you want an answer to
>>
Either, I'm not 100% sure of the difference

Steve
Male
Leo
Heavy-set ray of sunshine, with tanned arms from working in the sun.
Viva la Florida
Someone out there thinks you're they're whole world.
What's love look like for me?
>>
>>17517422
also reply to this post if you want a reading from me
>>
>>17517469
see
>>17517422
>>
>>17517461
my name is Marie I'm a 26 year old Scorpio :) I need a love reading for me and a man I fell in love with. I'm wondering if we will be together one day in any way ?
>>
>>17516444
I think I finally finished all the readings that were posted in the old thread:
>>17512825

Now I'll start catching up with the readings in the current thread.
>>
how do I explain to people that tarot card readings aren't about "reading the future" and that it's more about self inspection on oneself at the very moment of the reading
>>
>>17517481
marie- I don't sense that you will be together one day. there is potential for a hookup.
you are seeking that whichyou do not actually want. that is to say, he is not available/already interested in someone else. you are chasing a painful experience by repeating a pattern of trying to be with someone who is unavailable or uninterested. the sooner you can realize that you do this, accept it and start not doing it because you know you deserve better, the sooner relationships will be easier to fall into and navigate.
love yourself enough not to put yourself through heartache
that is all the information i received.
>>
>>17517379
Thanks for this. That reading was really insightful. You actually talked about stuff that I didn't do and was harming my personal life. For my first time doing this, this was a total mind blow.
>>
>>17517527
Ouch :/ well, thanks... makes sense.
>>
>>17517145
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1NHBLZTi8JT
>>
>>17516454
tarot pls
dude
m
capri
dead inside
asian tropics

you a rad dude my man

I don't want to kill myself where can I start looking for a purpose?
>>
>>17517540

big guy 4 u
>>
>>17517527
You say "potential for a hookup"... what does that mean?
>>
>>17517537
my sympathies

still it's good to have your best interests in mind and in heart when entering a relationship
>>
>>17517549
sex. one or two opportunities, but nothing lasting
>>
>>17517563
>>17517550
That's true! The sad part is, he's the only guy I've ever been interested in... it will be hard but that's okay. Honestly I don't want to be his girlfriend, or "with him" which is why your reading was so eerilie acurate... I really did just want to be a FWB while doing my own thing... wow. You're good! Thank u :) nothing lasting??? So it won't be an ongoing thing? Grrr...
>>
>>17517569

daaang marie, you go girl. get the dick
>>
>>17517422

alice
i'm interested in a new guy i met at work; i'm just curious if anything could develop between him and i.
>>
>>17517574
I'mma ride that dick for all eternity. Which guy would pass up on a young girl who's desperate only for him??? If he'd do that to me idk if he's worth even the 1st time
>>
>>17517461
allen, 20yrs, aries, texas

Maybe its petty but I was wondering if I could get an indepth reading about any love headed my way? There is a girl named "g" that I'm interested in but she is staying incredibly neutral... How do I cure whatever is ailing me?

Thank you
>>
>>17517422
Leah
Okay I'm crushing hard on a person, lets call him T. See anything happening with me and him? Thank you.
>>
>>17517581

if he doesn't want your "love" then he's just not worth it!
>>
>>17517587
I agree! But daammnnm how I want him... idk why he's really old but fuckkkk he's so desireable. Life man... life...
>>
>>17517545
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0hVc9SqgxPt
>>
>>17517590
He's in his late 70s and I'm in my mid 20s. Can you believe this shit
>>
>>17517569
that's not to say it's impossible for it to go on longer.

the future exists in potentials- meaning based on the current situation, it's unlikely to become any kind of long term thing. You are the master of your destiny. shape it as you wish. use your intention
regardless of what happens you will learn and grow
>>
>>17517591

SOMEONE GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE
>>
>>17517598
That is so true, let me tell you... the drama that resulted from all this was insane. Utterly insane.
>>
>>17517595

>He's in his late 70s
>late 70s

can he even uh..perform anymore?
>>
>>17517422
freya
there's a guy I'm interested in and his name is garret. he's kind of out of my league. I'm wondering if we will be together one day in any way ?
>>
>>17517574
Chiron can you say this on vocaroo
>>
>>17517609
LOL
>>
>>17517603
My mom doesn't think so... LOL regardless tho I don't even care I love him so much id just cuddle him for eternity If that's all we could do :(
>>
>>17517618

well all i can say is, good luck. i'm sure if you told him how much you wanted to have sex with him he'd say yes
>>
>>17517603
Take it from a former sugar baby, viagra is one hell of a drug.
>>
>>17517624
Ohhhh I hope so lol ;p
>>
I can't believe I'm having a conversation with a bunch of strangers on the Internet about how I want to hook up with an old man :/
>>
>>17517577
alice:

what i'm seeing looks like a bondage scene- that is that he wants to be dominated by a woman... not you though, it seems. maybe he's embarrassed about it. I don't know why thats relevant but thats what I saw

he's not ready for a relationship right now, but he would have sex
in the foreseeable future a relationship is possible

you should play a little coy. take it slow.you'll have to let him know what he wants. He can have a hard time making decisions. when the moment is right, tell him what to do. he'll love it
have fun
>>
>>17516454
I-Ching
Name: Rick
Sign: Capricorn
Description: Bipolar in the most literal sense
***: Hey, Chironymous, I always love getting a reading from you and I hate to hear that you've got some problems. Keep your chin up and remember we all love you!
Query: An old friend who I had a spat with years ago has gotten back into contact with me, what should I do and what are her intentions?
>>
>>17517643

whoa! well, i'm not interested in just hooking up or a fwb right now. so he's out of luck there
>>
>>17517629
why do you want a 70 year old?
>>
>>17517569
>>17517609
>>17517610
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1XBAsp3mVMQ
>>
>>17517583
allen-
there is potential for love there. she's not ready..she just left a long-term relationship. if you want to be in a relationship don't play the friend role. just be the cute guy she sees around that's always doing his own thing. When she approaches you and seems ready, ask her out on a casual date, coffee and a pastry- somewhere quiet.

be yourself

she's your best option for sure. just be patient and know she's attracted to you. it'll work out
>>
>>17517599
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0wjbHiuLRbx
>>
>>17517660
>>17517660
I fell in love with him lol his age doesn't mean anything. I love everything about him... his heart his mind his soul... he is stunning and beautiful in every way possible. I never l ew I was capable of loving someone so much... just being around him makes me better person. It's weird, I can't explain it. He wasn't even very nice to me when we first met but I dunno he just... there's somethibg about him that just drives me absolutely wild. I will never love or want another man for as long as I live. He's 50 years older than me :/
>>
>>17517674
how much money he got in the bank?
>>
>>17517674
knew*
>>
>>17517530
You're very welcome! I'm glad you found it to be insightful! I hope the mind blow helps you! :) Be well!
>>
>>17517674

i feel like i'm in a lana del rey song right now
>>
>>17517681
Don't know, Dont care. I just want to love him and be loved by him. Uhhh. But probably a lot. Lol.
>>
>>17517683
have you considered doing a podcast or something? you're a really awesome guy
>>
Chiron sing gold digger
>>
>>17517687
Kiss me hard before you go
Summertime sadness
I just wanted you to know
That, baby, you're the best

Think I'll miss you forever
Like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky...
>>
Morgan please : )

Johnny
M
Scorpio
Blonde hair green eyes
U.s
People will always do great things in life they just come at different times.

Will I marry my girlfriend? And if so will she divorce me?/cheat on me?
>>
>>17517683
>>17517689
+1 on you doing some sort of podcast, could just be general topics, maybe we can submit questions? You seem like a really enlightened soul
>>
>>17517696

<3 dat summertime sadness
>>
>>17517664
Hahaha omfg
>>
>>17517703
:3 that song actually makes me think of him *sigh* so much damn drama... I hate being a human with all these lovey emotions... I wish I was a robot
>>
>>17517422
Emilie
Tell me why this guy stares at me please. If I stare back he holds it. I can't confront him I'm a pussy. What's going on in his mind?
>>
>>17517584
leah-

i feel there is a kind of excitement that happens when you are in his presence. It's not love per se.I don't think romance will happen though.
sex could maybe happen. there may come a moment when he takes an attitude of "oh, what the hell" and you guys end up having sex. maybe, if you're in the right place at the right time. it looks like your friends when that moment comes... but you're not really friends now?
If you're expecting more than this, you're setting yourself up for disappointment. If you aren't expecting anything, it could be an okay time.

my personal advice, is to forget about him and find someone you have a real connection with. it seems like your attraction to this guy is related to unresolved issues with your father. look for similar traits/behavior. if you see that, accept those things in your father and look for another crush
>>
File: In-Pursuit-of-Happyness-630x210.jpg (19KB, 630x210px) Image search: [Google]
In-Pursuit-of-Happyness-630x210.jpg
19KB, 630x210px
I'll let yall know how my pursuit of dickiness goes...
>>
>>17517721

good luck marie, we'll be cheering you on. be sure to update us
>>
>>17517728
:) thank u! I hate how complicated things are, why 2 people can't just love eachother and be happy... if only it were that simple :/
>>
>>17517422
Nami
What does my next boyfriend look like? What's his profession?
>>
>>17517422
Hey m8, I would like a reading. Name is Jack. Aussie. I have a pet cat. Hahah, dont know what i should say. Question I have for you today how do you see my quality of life in a few years? Am I during or living healthy? That's about it m8, hope I am not asking too silly of a question. Cheers.
>>
>>17517718
I know I am excited in his presence - is he excited in mine as well? Does he think I'm attractive? I don't mind fwb.
>>
23 / M / Scorpio

Should I keep the links broken? Not talking about web pages here ;b
>>
>>17517717
Okay last one before i go to sleep.
I plan on doing more tomorrow

Emilie-

he wants to fuck you. he thinks you're really hot. he's in his head a lot it seems. He has a hard time feeling things out and being present as a result. he also yearns for a deep connection in his life. That's why he holds the stare.
you could end up together if you want. It may not be a healthy relationship though.
if you're interested in him try being near him or touching him casually. he may be prone to becoming obsessed with you if you give him attention.
>>
>>17517772

almost all of your readings involve the other person wanting to just fuck the querent, why is that?
>>
>>17517452
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1gaJVXCgGbJ
>>
>>17517670
woah so accurate, thanks so much!

I guess I would say right now I am playing the friend role (we are old friends who haven't spoken in a long time so I don't really know how else to approach the situation). But I can tell shes busy so I will take a step back and just wait for her to approach me, I guess
>>
>>17517706
:)
>>
>>17517772
I'm going to bed too :) before I go is there any last information you can tell me about my old man? I'm Marie... of all my readers you have been the most accurate... if not, that's ok too :) I just wanted to know what he thought of me.... have a goodnight thank u for all your help
>>
>>17517778
i guess folks just want to fuck

if you think it's projection, i can assure you that few things are less appealing to me than casual sex

gnight /x/ see you tomorrow
>>
>>17516454
Beard guy
I-ching
Hope you are doing well, Onymous. There is beauty to be found on the orange silence of a monotonous afternoon. *tips fedora*
How my efforts to get close to this lovely girl went?
Thank you.
>>
>>17517805
Night !!!
>>
>>17516892
Can I get a reading please?
>>
>>17517689
>>17517700
Counting the post in the old thread suggesting I do a podcast, this makes 3 votes so far that I should do one. I guess now maybe I will consider perhaps doing one! Thanks lots for the votes of confidence, folks! :)

And answering submitted questions / talking about certain topics would be neat!
>>
>>17517778
who doesn't like a good fuck?
>>
>>17517846

someone who wants more than just sex, i'm guessing
>>
>>17517772
I don't believe you. If i was really hot why the fuck would i be on /x/?
>>
>>17516798
See:
>>17516715
>>
>>17517605
>>17517422
Skipped
>>
>>17517115
http://vocaroo.com/i/s19muUftb50L
>>
May I get a tarot reading or other divination for my love life?
>>
>>17517126
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1NXI4GmNaCh
>>
Hi guys. I got banned from the IRC while my love was still in the chat. Life sucks sometimes. So I don't feel like reading, but I'll give people wisdom and advice. Usually this blends into one and the same.

This involves discussion on divination involving natural sources like thoughts, emotions, and more encompassingly, energy. Stuff I usually talk about in chat.

Basically, if you want to continue talking to me like we do in chat, talk to me here.
>>
File: 7534567898654.jpg (52KB, 600x819px) Image search: [Google]
7534567898654.jpg
52KB, 600x819px
I'll be doing some tarot readings. All I need is your query and any information you consider relevant.
>>
>>17517161
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0IoTfOz1iqL
>>
>>17518088
How my approach was recieved by her?
Thanks.
>>
>>17518088
William
Male
Gemini

I may be slacking sometimes, but I often feel like i should be doing something better than what i'm told to go through. What should i do?
>>
>>17518088
allen, 20, texas

Hey JN, could I get love reading about my ex? I'm pretty sure getting back together would not work and I'm accepting that, but there was a lot of confusion around the breakup for me. Can you give me some insight on what happened and why she did what she did? What does she think of me now and could we be friends again?
>>
>>17517316
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1rx3KBTwun0
>>
>>17517333
Hail Santa!
>>
>>17518088
32/m seeking f/NZ

Looking for advice on finding a new girl, or working with the ones I have met? General love query
>>
>>17518102
There's significant conflict between what you both want. You need to spend more time reflecting on this, to think about what you really want and whether it works with what she wants. She's feeling impatient or has other things on her mind.

>>17518114
I see inner conflict, hard decisions, not feeling confident, stress, having trouble making things work together... but ultimately you're being offered a lot where you are now, a lot of chances, a lot of potential... even if it is conflicting and difficult. You should accept what you're being given and make the most of it.

>>17518135
It seems like for one or both of you the relationship was just too much pressure, like a weight holding you down when you want to just breathe easy and be free. I see a lot of stress/fear, and both people wanting change and movement.

For her it was a necessary heartbreak for her to move on and seek her dreams. She's someone who tends to get into conflicts a little much anyway, seems very firey in personality. She felt like she had to make a choice, for her own sake.

You seemed a little less sure than she did, but still find that a new beginning is the right thing for you.

It seems like you shouldn't give in to temptation or your inner desires, make sure you're understanding of why you have imposed limitations on yourself, in other words, you two are broken up for a reason so be careful about spending time together.

Could you be friends? The cards imply not, and that it's better to be diplomatic and mature, serious, and maybe keep things more business than pleasure for now. But trust your own judgement.
>>
>>17518088
Is pursuing music a good choice for me?
or a general reading would be nice whatever feels easier/more appropriate.

Michael
gemini
>>
>>17517422
Madison
What does this guy truly think of me? If there's potential for a relationship, what qualities of mine is he drawn to?
>>
>>17518194
>>17518088
and I guess if you need anything identifying the names :Jesus and Lucille should suffice
>>
>>17518088
Cancer sun, Pisces moon
Female
Grace

Do you see me getting back together with this guy? I miss him everyday and I just want things to go back to how they used to be.
>>
>>17518179
Hmm... this might not be what you want to hear right now, but the message I'm getting is that you should be a bit more patient and perhaps wait until you have something more stable to offer, or until you're more willing to commit, because... the way it's going now, I just see a lot of waiting around, a lot of poor starts, and lack of control over your life and the relationship. It just feels like everything is half-hearted, in a sense. It feels like you think too much of yourself, that you need to take a step back and realize what you're lacking and what it is that's preventing you from a fulfilling relationship.

Other advice is to look for a girl who's intelligent and financially sensible, not one who's overly sentimental or emotional. Not sure what kind of relationship you're looking for, but be careful of legal issues that might occur. Overall though I think it's some unwillingness to commit that's causing you issues, either because you don't want to or because you're not creating a suitable environment for it.

>>17518088
>>17518194
>>17518201
>>17518222
Sorry guys, need to take a break because my head's starting to hurt. Might do more in a while, we'll see.
>>
>>17518184
Thanks man I really appreciate the reading, I think you're right about all of it and I'm going to try and keep my distance from her
>>
>>17518235
To be quite frank this sounds like exactly what I needed to hear. The cards don't lie. Thanks for using your energy on my query. Ill take the advice to heart.
>>
>>17518235
Alright, I hope your head feels better :)
>>
>>17518184
Linas
Male
Virgo

Where is my career going? Did i make the right choice?
>>
File: 20160328_042138.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160328_042138.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Is there anyone kind enough to help me make sense of this reading? It doesn't seem to make much to me....

Center bottom: High priestess in reverse
Center top: Death
Bottom: 7 of wands in reverse
Left: the moon
Right: 10 of swords in reverse
Top: 2 of pentacles
Far right bottom: The empress in reverse
Above that: Knight of Pentacles
Then The Hermit in reverse
Then King of Pentacles in reverse

If it helps to know the question I had in mind let me know. Much obliged.
>>
>>17518389
My phone uploaded the picture the wrong way....
>>
>>17516454
>Morgan's Tarot
>Renee
>Female
>20
>I know what I want but my romantic self is always unsure and in conflict
>USA

Question: Will my sexual relationship with this guy blossom into a full grown romantic relationship with a future to begin dating?
>>
>>17517326
http://vocaroo.com/i/s11MjS08JCLG
>>
>>17517411
No other takers? I've been reading throughout the whole thread. See the second post for my requirements -- I'm happy to do them for anybody:
>>17516454
>>
>>17518473
Thanks senpai!
*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching
Iching sounds interesting
*Name/nickname
Jack is the name
*Sign
Leo
*Description of yourself
Green eye balls, curly brown hair. Student my whole life. Interest in astronomy and wear a meteorite on a necklace.
*Locationish
Queensland, snake territory.
***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
Give me a w, give me an e, give me another w, what's that spell? Wew. Wew lad you can do it! I believe in ya senpai.
*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
Give me the prognosis doc, how does my health look in the near future?

Thanks m8ty
>>
File: 1441443542345.png (855KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1441443542345.png
855KB, 800x900px
>>17516454
Tarot would be nice
Charles
Male
Taurus
idealistic and sticks to values. Philosophical and analytical though overall easy going
American Midwest
posting a cute anime girl for some positive feelings, everyone on 4chan likes those right?
Relationship reading regarding the qt I'm currently interested in would be fantastic.
>>
>>17518437
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1frj3WzYzzt
>>
>>17518088
JN I need a reading on the future of a very passionate, fiery, brief affair I had with a guy... wondering how things will go between us in the future. Thanks!
>>
>>17518473
How are you always awake, Chiron? I sort of admire that. Any time I come here, you're active.
>>
>>17518501
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1oEZmyGyEpF
>>
>>17518533
Haha, I keep long hours and have a rotating sleep schedule... also insomnia sometimes!
>>
>>17518540
Nuuuuuu :(
>>
>>17518546
It has its pros and cons!
>>
>>17517542
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0zdbddF1rvr
>>
Morgan's, or Iching, I dont know, up to you boss
Andor is the name
Male
Sagittarius
Brown eyes, black hair. Student since I was born. Interested in diplomacy and international relations, video games, and weed. I was a daily smoker but stopped 9 months ago, only smoke maybe once a month now. Also, I'm a muslim convert.
Hungarian, but moved to Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur 9 months ago
I don't know if it cheers you up, but I went volunteering a few weeks back to a hospital to play with children who have cancer, they enjoyed it a lot and so did I, and it just makes me happy! Can't wait to go again!

Can you tell me if there's any way to help the relationship of me and my (host, not real) family? I feel distant from them since Febraury
Also, anything you see regarding my carrier, and money in the near(1-2 yrs) future?

Thank you!
>>
>>17518536
My senpai, that was great. As I sat on the porcelain throne, your voice cradled my ears, taking me away on a journey far from my current Mexican induced woes. Your reading was great, and if you ever start up a youtube series (which you should), I shall instantly subscribe, like and comment on your videos. I r8 this 8/8 m8, no wait senpai, I give you 5 pulsars out of 5. Have a good night, and thanks.
>>
A general reading into my situation with my distant ones please.
>>
>>17518600
I'm glad you thought the reading was great! Hahaha! I hope you recover well from your Mexican-induced woes. Thank you for the support! I've now having it suggested to me to do a YouTube series?! I already have 3 votes toward doing a podcast. What do people think I should do? I'd also really have to look into just how to go about doing either and get prepared. But thank you so much for the vote of confidence! You have a good night too, and you're very welcome!
>>
I'm guessing Art didn't last long in the channel...
>>
anyone here currently still doing readings?
>>
>>17517647
http://vocaroo.com/i/s030VNPVOgWb
>>
>>17518658
Yup, see:
>>17516454
>>
File: 1417958329283.png (1MB, 1072x1273px) Image search: [Google]
1417958329283.png
1MB, 1072x1273px
>>17518670
thanks m80. didn't know if you were still doing them or not I'm >>17518502 so I've already posed a question to you., but thanks for letting me know you're still online doing these things.

You always seem to be here whenever I decide to enter these threads on a whim I don't know if it's admirable or concerning, perhaps both Though you seem like a pretty cool guy from what I can tell. I think I also did a reading for you once before though as an anon but I've been drinking a bit so I may be mis-remembering.

tldr; thanks for the heads up. already asked you a question will wait patiently. appreciate what you're doing, keep at it m80.
>>
>>17518595
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0waGbXbclYQ
>>
>>17518502
>>17518680
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0uGIYa09ugz
>>
File: 1416443409780.jpg (116KB, 529x749px) Image search: [Google]
1416443409780.jpg
116KB, 529x749px
>>17518740
Thanks for the reading, listening to it now about a quarter of the way through it. You seem like a real personality around this threads. Glad to have people like you around here who make these threads pretty fun. As a fellow murrican and insomniac I can't help but feel like you're a cool dude, 10/10 would buy a drink for and talk about silly animu with.

Appreciate the read and the little audio reading, it's been kinda nice to hear from you and it's kinda nice to hear from you. Y'all take it easy and keep doing what you're doing.
>>
>>17518004
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1lzhsM48pu6
>>
File: 1433995285056.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1433995285056.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>17518740
Just finished listening to your reading. Died laughing at the end of it where you read of silly song lyrics. Thanks for the read it offered quite a bit of insight and hope so I truly appreciate what it is you do for us here in these threads.

thanks for taking the time and effort ot answer such a silly question from a hopeless romantic and give a person a little hope. I hope your endeavours go well too and that you have a good life. Tried digging through the archives while listening to your read for the time I thought I did a reading for you but couldn't find it. Either way have a good one and thanks for the insight, it really does help a lot and I appreciate the time and effort that you put into helping us anons out here. Take it easy and live a good life.
>>
>>17518752
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0cwC6U2T1cD
>>
>>17518781
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1QSq4GzVklu
>>
File: Punpun.png (152KB, 555x394px) Image search: [Google]
Punpun.png
152KB, 555x394px
>>17518792
You totally got it right with the flcl image. It must have been a week or so ago, not really too sure, bit it really is nice to hear from you. Thanks again for the read and the insight, I'll try to pop in these kind of threads a bit more often to hep pout other peeps when I can.

Been drinking a bit bust still managed to find the one time I did a reading for you though. The flcl comment in your audio helped me to locate it so thanks. here it is if you're interested in that.
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17485197/#17487107

Thanks for all the audio posts it's kinda fun and cool to hear directly from a reader and offers a lot of personability in a reading on the net. probably gonna relisten to that first one and think about it again. Wish me luck in my attempt to woo the girl of my dreams, and I'll wish you luck in whatever it is you hope for in life. Thanks for the read and for being a cool person overall.
>>
>>17517814
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1GOI4LZK0ZK
>>
>>17516711
http://vocaroo.com/i/s11MTUIsqj1X
>>
>>17518811
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0K8DGbcXcYs
>>
>>17518601
I'm guessing yours was the reading you did with the distant host family? If not, please let me know your situation with more details about you/it, and I'd be happy to do a reading!
>>
>>17518858
Linas
Male
Virgo

Where is my career going? Did i make the right choice?
>>
File: hehehehee.png (61KB, 222x269px) Image search: [Google]
hehehehee.png
61KB, 222x269px
>>17516454
Heeeey, do you remember reading for me by any chance? I'm the guy who said he wanted to be a game dev, and I asked you how successful a certain project of mine would be, and the result was pretty positive.

Isaac
Male
Brown hair and blue eyes, I have pretty wild sleep schedules so my eyes are pretty baggy, aha.
Texas
YOOOOOOU'REEEE FUGGIN AWESOME DUDE, you always do readings for everyone out of the sheer kindness of your heart, and that's great. You're a wonderful person.
I have a project that's even more personally appealing to me than the one I asked about before. I love the environments and the characters I came up with so much. The problem is, I am not sure exactly how well the story will be received. Will people enjoy this game if I create it? I don't want to pour my heart into something only to have it ripped on left and right. I want to make people happy with my work.
>>
>>17518694
Thanks man! The DMX lyrics helped me like crazy

hahah jokes aside, thanks a lot man, you really did help, and the end was hilarious
>>
>>17518872
You're very welcome! LOL! That DMX sure is something!

:) I'm glad you found the reading a real help and got a kick out of the ending! :D
>>
Whatever reading need be
B
Male
Leo
The loving one
USA
Love

I recently had a situation arise with multiple outcomes that could all possibly go bad. I have set out with the intentions of a good outcome a d good will. A thing you come across me may baffle you but I would like to know if I should stay on my path for the good outcome.
>>
>>17518863
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0qWarQhIX2J
>>
>>17517759
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Mk3i7LNvi4
>>
>>17517699
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0WHraaCWTPl
>>
>>17518960

Oh, you savage you ;p

I find the more vague questions are actually better in some cases like this because it covers several areas I'm wondering about.

Do you take donations? <3
>>
>>17516892
>>17517822
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0xZ91FIew3P
>>
every trip of motion and times illusion you start to be asleep and no one has the control over sleep programming be there is i and us have each other so it be some more lost words in alphabet order babylon risen the language to nothing except the truth to all system and all minds it blows you away and nothing can save us except our own have god have all reason to to not have so much cure but to have love and spread it with the souls in dead time dead space hope to rebuild the foundation to rebuilt the contribution the new life of light to more equal balance finding we go no were finding souls passing through the dead space of vortexed time going faster than light finding spirit is hard to get hold of but the voice and soul is very aware and has reason to talk to you to see the future but past
>>
File: MUCH OBLIGED MY DUDEROO.png (24KB, 573x550px) Image search: [Google]
MUCH OBLIGED MY DUDEROO.png
24KB, 573x550px
>>17518941
Wow, thanks! I'm actually a huge weenie and am pretty sensitive to criticism, but thankfully I have some nice buddies who go easy on me when I ask for it. Speaking of buddies, I actually have a few that I've been talking about collabing with. Though it ain't settled whether we're outright making a game or an animation. Either way, I'm hyped to do something with them, I just know it's gonna be really fun!

Here's a little doodle I made just for you, it's little miss protag from the game I was talking about. She's the leader of a club at her school, called the "whatever" club. That's literally the name. I haven't worked out exactly what they do, other than the fact they hang out in their club room and "do what they want, when they want, however they want". She's a high schooler demon who goes to school in the underworld, and her school is going to be holding a battle competition of some sort. (I haven't sorted out every last detail, sorry bout that!) She wants her club to come out on top, and goes to pretty big and silly lengths to meet that end, such as beating up the presidents of other clubs, and level grinding on students in the hall. The co-protag is a fellow member of her club, who joined so he wouldn't have to exert himself in any other club, since he's a lazy bum with no ambition, goals or will to live. He also brings guns and cigarettes to school despite there being rules against that. Overall I'm going for an atmosphere that's a cross between Okage and Disgaea, pretty lighthearted with serious moments every now and again! But mostly lighthearted.

I hope that wasn't painful to read? I feel like it was pretty long, and I haven't really told anyone else about my ideas yet, heh. Thank you very much for your read though! I love your voice, and those lyrics made me crack up, haaa ha ha.
>>
>>17516753
http://vocaroo.com/i/s06AXAzXnIFx
>>
>>17519054
Chironymous, im curious, how is your intimate love life going? You seem to have quite a bit of knowledge on relationships, whether intimate or not. You don't need to answer obviously.
>>
>>17517061
>the 4 of pentacles came up 3rd, 6 of swords 4th and 4 of cups 5th.
>Not sure if order has a play
It's actually quite relevant. Can you see a small story in the progression of those cards? It starts where The Lovers ends.

>>17517160
Egh, don't waste your energy on that. If you look closely at the spread, you'll see why. And thanks but no thanks to the irc; I get a weird vibe off that place and haven't wanted to go back. Feel free to email me any time, though.
>>
>>17517857
i'm pretty sure attractive people use this image board

anyway beauty is subjective

please believe whatever you want. that is part of our freedom as human beings. I simply am relating the information i received
>>
>>17519077
Guy, here's a golden tip if you are going to make your first game:

Keep it small as fuck. Finish it till the end. You will discover that the last 5% of your game takes longer than the first 95%.

What you described there is far too big for your first game.
>>
>>17519077
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0lnY16ziy0T
>>
>>17517743
Nami-

There is potential for: a chad (you'll know what that means apparently).He likes football and beer. He's into cars- as in he sells them and/or works on them. He follows fashion trends and likes to work out. Brown hair. Short on the sides. slightly longer on top. Blue eyes. He's in good shape- defined muscles etc.
>>
>>17517857
I know at least 5 stunningly attractive girls who browse /div/.
>>
>>17517748
jack-

no need to worry about a silly question. all questions are based on the perspective and awareness of the asker. So any question asked is the right question for you at this time.

you're not living an unhealthy life, but not necessarily a healthy one either. kind of middle of the road. To change that- eat more raw vegetables and or start juicing often,but not daily. Start living for you. Try not to be in the habit of putting other people's needs before yours. You may be under the impression that that is noble way to live, but it is not helpful for you or the other people. By putting your own needs first, you will begin leading by example. And once you've helped yourself by living for you, you will really be able to affect positive change in the lives of those you care about.
Put these words into action and you will see a bright new future unfold before you.
>>
>>17517756
he does get excited, but he is overwhelmed easily. yes he thinks you're cute. If you want to get close to him. you'll need quiet space alone with him. he has trouble talking in crowds or when lots of people are around
>>
>>17519147
Thank you. I know who you are talking about, I think. Can you tell me about his personality? Is he possessive?
>>
>>17519104
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0kv7vmEM6Qv
>>
>>17517789
he thinks you're cute and sweet. he is under no pretense that there is a possibility of having a sexual relationship with you. it may come as somewhat of a shock to him that you are sexually attracted to him. He will be to afraid to be in an actual relationship with you. He doesn't want to be judged/ ruin his reputation. Still, like I said, you may still have an opportunity to have sex with him. He'll want it to be very much on the DL
>>
>>17519069
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1tHY6cEeTEt
>>
>>17517422
Lia
Will I ever be rich or famous? Or be a muse to someone of the sort?
>>
>>17519012
http://vocaroo.com/i/s04oMl0p2Ona
>>
>>17519183
I'm recovering too man, same shit. I thought I finally found someone I love on that level. It's weird, I still love them, we're still great friends. It's hard to not act on my desires, but I wouldn't have changed the experience for the world and I'm glad we still love each other on some level.

Aha, I also used to write screenplays in celtx, I took script writing classes and went to film school in high school. I kinda stopped, I found solace and pride in music. I learned the ins and outs of music on my own and it felt, and still feels, so amazing.
>>
>>17517605
actually, i think i just went to bed before I got there.

So Freya-
this guy... let's see... no I don't think a relationship is possible or at least it's very unlikely.

Try putting yourself around those that appreciate you. You're only going to hurt yourself by trying to force a connection when the other person isn't noticing you. If the connection was important for your life, he would be taking more notice of you.
please try to appreciate yourself more than that. you are worth more. it's not that he's above your league he's just not vital to your growth.
>>
File: i love this game too much.jpg (144KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
i love this game too much.jpg
144KB, 1280x720px
>>17519136
You think so? I've been trying to think small for my first game, since I don't want to bite off more than I can chew. It's something I thought I could make since a school doesn't take long to draw graphics for, the program I'm using is relatively simple, and I was going for a definitive single ending, and maybe a bad end or two when they lose to certain enemies. I've practiced a lot in the program, so I know the basic ins and outs.

If you're still hanging around how small do you think I should go? One of my fears really is biting off more than I can chew.

>>17519146
Thanks for giving me your thoughts! I'm glad you liked my ideas, I was pretty scared they were crummy. I'll be sure to keep you posted if I ever manage to release it!

And about the guy with the guns, now that you mention it I am sort of treading on a controversial topic, aren't I? I didn't notice since me and a lot of my pals play a lot of games that take a more silly approach to that sort of thing. Here's a prime example, of that Disgaea thing I mentioned not too long ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M9LCp2Z3Qo

I certainly am going to try my hardest though! It's been my dream ever since I was little to do something like this, so I'm never gonna get up. I'm gonna keep going until I pull this off!

>also pic kinda related, it's okage and it's so good, you should give it a shot if you ever have any free time and it looks cool to you
>>
>>17519232
>gonna get up
Whoops, typo. Meant give up, not get up.
>>
>>17518934
http://vocaroo.com/i/s04jUxffE2rl
>>
>>17518468
Thank you powerful wizard, do you have a bitcoin address? Do you accept donations? Very insightful, very helpful, very affirming.
I feel like I'm going with the flow and I catch a lot of flack from other people who are maybe, less on that level. Methods for dealing with the h8rs very helpful, and reminder to remain flexible very relevant. The cauldron was banging on so many levels, I've never encountered that hex before. I'll take it for sure though. Thank you friend.
>>
>>17519231
damn. should I be in fear of any accidental pregnancies in the next year or two with another guy? some other psychic told me so.
>>
>>17519174
Thank you source!! I know you said it wasn't love per se in your original post does that mean it's lust?
>>
>>17519232
>you're still hanging around how small do you think I should go? One of my fears really is biting off more than I can chew.

If you have never made a game before then the smaller the better. You have to experience what it is like to finalize a game (and polish it to make it shine). This takes a lot of time.

For size I recommend making an interactive (game) experience of 10 gameplay minutes. Make something that a player can play and enjoy for 10 minutes. This will give you invaluable insight into many things.

If you do not do this, your big project will fail and you will have spent a lot of time making something that will never be released.
>>
>>17519207
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1zUuOpdrFp6
>>
>>17519296
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1VEoLBL75i6
>>
>>17519316

I would say making something that is 10 gameplay minutes for the player. This will give you invaluable insight into a couple of things. Both team-wise and how difficult it is to actually finish a game to a point that you will be happy with it.

If you immediately start on something big you will fail and your game will remain in a half-finished state forever.
>>
>>17519316
>>17519332
Thanks for your response! Yeah, I remember trying to tackle a yume nikki fangame project when I was, like, 14 and I didn't get very far. I had absolutely no experience and I was just fumbling desperately with the program in hopes I could get at least one thing to work.

What do you think of a short, single stage platformer? I have a character who I think would work well in a platformer, and a lot of indie devs seem to leap towards platformers. If it's a single stage, and I work hard at making it enjoyable, then I think it's something I could make work. What do you think?

>I AM SO SORRY FOR RAMBLING ABOUT THIS WHEN PEOPLE SIMPLY WANT ACTUAL DIVINATION TALK
>>
>>17519318
we seem like a match, wanna date homie? Gonna go to school now, have a great day Chrionymous, thanks for the talks.
>>
>>17519232
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0D2pEsA04eT
>>
>>17519351
I am currently on the market to date a nice girl!

Have a great day at school! You're very welcome! Thank you!
>>
>>17519349
I personally love platformers. ;)

But your other idea(s) = good too!

Choose carefully which project to take on first, and don't spread yourself too thin working on multiple projects at once!

And no worries from me for talking about vidya (whose development has been encouraged and/or guided by /div/, kek)!
>>
>>17519371
Ah man I could never take on more than one project, if I start tackling one then I'll stick with it before hopping onto the next.

Whoa I am actually hyped to work after all this vidya talk?! But I haven't slept in 15 hours, hooooly shitsnaaaacks. s-soon...
>>
>>17517422
Ella
What path would benefit me academically/career wise? Do I have a specific strong suit?
Also was my great aunt's will tampered with?
>>
>>17516454
Morgan's Tarot
John
Male
Cancer
I am optomistic though I have a short temper and I am a sleaze. Also I do not care what others think of me.
Location would be a small town in middle of the USA
It could always be worse.
I want to know of any major events in my life will happen in the next 5 years or less.
>>
>>17518995
Thank you for the read it helped me in some things I questioned and those were some pretty funny lyrics you need a podcast I would listen. Thanks again. :)
>>
>>17519349
A single stage doesn't tell me much but I will assume you mean something like Mario 1 for the Nes.

You can take any genre you want. As long as you experience that design, art, sound and code will have to be developed by somebody. This stuff will take more time than you have originally thought. That will be the lesson. Also, it's pretty difficult to make something really fun.

The motivation you start out with will not remain constant throughout the project.
>>
>>17519398
You're very welcome! I'm glad you found some help in the reading! I'm also happy that the ending made you laugh :) Wow, thank you for vote #4 for a podcast! I will definitely consider it! You're very welcome! Thank you! :)
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 800x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 800x720px
>>17519387
>>17519371
good luck with your game, friend! I am sure you'll do great! however make sure that you don't get too stuck over little details and make a storyboard/ possible procedures tree! that helps a lot!

>>17516454
it would be wonderful, if you could do a reading for me. I would prefer morgan's tarot, though if you feel more like doing an I-ching one, feel free to do so instead!

x name: S as a nick (creative I know haha) or Saki as full name
x female
x Taurus
x i often get that i am a bit weird, i love flirting with almost anything on earth, i am really into creepy stuff and a hopless isiot when it comes to love since I am always falling for someone (as soon as I fall out of love with someone else, I'll just be in love in 2 days time) although it's often just stuck in this loveydovey phase and never turns into a real relationship...
x almost in italy
x a love reading would be great! specifically that guy I am kinda falling for at the moment.... how are things going to be with him (as in: is there a chance for this crush and flirt to evolve into something haha)
x pic related ~ it is nice and fluffy and i think it fits well to my request haha
>>
>>17519394
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0YUiWXMw3yY
>>
>>17519446
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Vu10cVI1gk
>>
>>17518389
Still here, mate? What was the query?
>>
>>17516454
Orler
Male
Virgo/Libra (i'm born on 23rd of september)
Lithuania (eastern europe)
I'm very tall, long brown hair, i am very calm person and i don't like to be around people unless they are my friends...

Where is my career going?
>>
>>17519303
closer to two years

you should never be in fear of anything you don't want to happen as that will draw that exact situation to you.
>>
>>17519541
thank you very very much for the readings! both readings really helped me, especially since I always tend to get out of the boat even though the river isn't crossed yet. this one really resonated with me. plus the part about getting more information and finding to oneself. I have hd quite a few struggles with that in the past (and currently) so actively trying to "retreat" aka find back to my inner balance seems like the best thing to do. I also believe that my energy leak has something to so with my battle against my overly obsessing and compulsive self hahahahah
I am just a bit torn in between a little decision... I truley believe I should not rush it or put any preassure or push into it (like I sometimes did.... desu I can get a tiny bit stalkeris sometimes hahaha), but I need to give something to a mutual friend, and I don't have that girl's contact info, so I kinda have to ask gim about that soon, does this count as breaking the retreating and not hurring part? (I am so sorry about being that indecisive and weird about it haha)
Thank you also for the cool nickname hahaha I think I'll keep it in mind for online games (instead of my usual suspect haha)
and thanks also for the great ending part! That was a blast!

and I'll be sure to give you a follow up and flirt you up a bit hahah
>>
>>17519315
no it simply means that in his current state of awareness/openness, love isn't possible. His heart is closed. (a common problem for men it seems). it seems to stem from issues with his dad
>>
>>17518196
Madison-

he sees you as a lobster- tough skinned, with claws and a lot of red (hair or red faced?). I don't sense he's attracted to you. I don't feel like he even really likes you, but he respects you. He likes that you're outspoken. That said, i think there is actually potential for a friendship down the road.

somewhere in you, you already know this is the situation.

I don't know why the lobster reference was so stubborn. I would have preferred another word but that's what wanted to come through

my condolences
>>
>>17516444

>Morgan's Tarot
>Ed
>male
>26
>Pisces
>Introverted but not unsocial. regularly ponder on my existence. Like to be creative but also pragmatic. Often have to change things up to stay centered. I consider myself emotionally balanced.
>Western Europe
>Do not be afraid to rise to the occasion.
>What do I need to focus on in life at this moment?
>>
>>17517138
Hey, sorry I've been really busy over Easter and only just got chance to listen to the recording. Thank you so much - yes it was really insightful and helpful and I'm really impressed that you went to the trouble of doing all that just for me. You sound like a really nice guy and I wish you all the best in life as well. Thanks a lot, friend.
>>
>>17519480
Ayy thanks for the reading.
>>
>>17519181

>does he get possessive

yep, your intuition at work. But actually, part of you might like it.

he likes to have fun- which for him is car talk, drinking, sporting events (especially football), he's into fishing, he also likes music festivals and big shows, oh yeah and working out.

he'd probably do any of those things with you
>>
>>17519844
Hey source, I see you are good in sniffing people out, can you do sexual preferences or like sexual background?
I'm seeing this guy and we've never even talked about anything sexual even though I've tried. Can you see if something is holding him back? Or if he has any perticular tastes that I should know about? Idk even if he's ever had sex before honestly and I'm afraid of pushing him away if I go straightforward
>>
>>17519193
Lia-

there is a potential for being rich not famous. follow your dream, whatever that is. It will pay off if you stick with it

don't see a prospect for being a muse
>>
>>17519393
Ella-

it seems starting your own business is what you will eventually want to do. you will learn best by reading and with a mentor. you can sell... i'm getting stones or crystals.

i don't know if that's appealing to you or not, but it definitely is an option.

start small- order bulk items and sell locally and/or online

i'm getting a very flat no about the will being tampered with.
>>
>>17517422
Ethan

I have some long-term goals towards which I'm working, but I'm a bit stuck at the moment. I have some ideas, but nothing is really moving forward right now. What is best for me to do in order to move forward? Thanks.
>>
>>17519877
He has an open heart and i sense love there. he's innocent and is oblivious to the fact that you're sexually interested in him.

if you go for it, he will let it happen and enjoy it. it will probably make his whole life up to this point. like making someone's day but in a much grander way.

i sense that he hasn't had sex. Your first sexual interaction could be a blowjob or something along those lines so he won't have any performance anxiety.

But before that, just try kissing him and see what happens.
>>
>>17520027
can you give me a love reading?
name: Stefan
>>
>>17520027
thanks man, I'm glad there is no fishy business.

Thank you very much and have a great week!
>>
>>17519186
Oh wow... thank you!!! :) that makes absolute sense!!!
>>
>>17520008
ethan:
to move forward you need to let go of your sense of self-aggrandizement (lol had to look that up after I wrote it). stop trying to use your work as a way to build your ego and sense of importance.
Just focus on the work as it is right now, not for what it will bring in an unknown future.
This is work that needs to be produced.Don't focus on marketing or any kind of future profit. Just focus on the part calling to you now. The world needs whatever you are working on and if you don't make it, someone else will.
As soon as you get a wave of inspiration- ride it out. Go full force as long as you are inspired.
>>
>>17517422
Hey source!!! Name: Mindy. Can I have a future reading? Sick if this life I'm living. I want to save up and move and become a writer and an artist... do you see this coming to fruition??? I also want a boyfriend... will that happen?? Thank u!
Thank you!!!
>>
>>17517422
Annie
Female
I just need to know what direction I should be heading. I like this guy, but I don't know if I should be keeping things casual (emotionally distant, so mostly physical) if anything were to happen? Or if it's worth wasting my time since I have studies? Also how do I overcome this creative block, and tune myself (if you know what I mean)? I used to be so creative, so driven. It feels like I've lost it.

Thank you. Sorry if that's much.
>>
>>17519186
Source I have one more question... how will I get back into Contact with him to let him know?
>>
>>17520110
>stop trying to use your work as a way to build your ego and sense of importance.
I had to think about that for a moment, but I think I understand what you mean.

>Just focus on the work as it is right now, not for what it will bring in an unknown future.
Well, considering future results helps me refine the focus, but I will try looking at it a bit more autotelically.

>This is work that needs to be produced.
>The world needs whatever you are working on
This is good to know. I had the notion that it's important and worthwhile, and this is good confirmation.

>Don't focus on marketing
The cooperation comes more through word of mouth than anything else.

>Just focus on the part calling to you now.
What I'm doing right now doesn't seem terribly related to my long-term goals, at least as far as I can tell, but who knows.

Thanks, have a good one.
>>
>>17520068
Stefan:

stop waiting around for something to happen. start by openly stating that you are ready for a new relationship. State that you're ready and know that to be true. I see that your heart is not closed but not fully open either. open up. don't be afraid to put yourself out there.
and don't worry about people judging you, you are probably judging yourself far more than anyone else is. And actually the less you judge yourself, the less others will judge you. also judging in and of itself is completely useless.

be specific when you state what you are ready for. are you ready for a long loving relationship or just a casual fwb? be clear
>>
>>17520173
yw

and about the working on what you're doing right now- as you work in the now what needs to happen next will make itself clear
>>
>>17519572

Yes, I'm here. It was about my cat. There was a lot of malcontent from him before he passed, and I wanted to know what his true feelings were about me right before then. (If he knew how much I cared about him) Also if he was abused by a roommate in the house like I suspected. None of the cards seem to make sense to me in relation to the question, but it could be my inexperience...
>>
>>17520174
thanks
>>
>>17519791
Haha yes, as far as he knows, I'm tough as nails. I've definitely given off that vibe. Do you see any potential love interests since he's kind of out of the equation?
>>
>>17520206
>interpreting a spread on a reading for a cat

I've not done this before, lel. I also have no idea what the card's imagery appears to be; the image is too blurry.

I will try my best, and hope this gives you some closure:

The High Priestess in reverse shows us haughtiness, with Death opposing it, I'm taking a guess and say your cat isn't too fond of change and is pretty much a dick. Seems to be you've had a rather rough relationship with your cat; he's a bit on the aggressive side, and the two of you are pretty much in conflict. This is influenced by the 2 of Pentacles, which tells us that desires aren't met on both sides of this relationship; you might not have known what he truly wants, and he might not have known your true intentions.

The 10 of Swords reversed shows your cat ded, and The Moon as past influence of this says this remains much of a mystery to you. The Empress in reversed as You, tells us you've been overly dependant on your cat for happiness. It's all over now, and you should focus more on your environment: the Knight of Pentacles. Follow a routine, make some plans, see it through, and occupy yourself. Your Guidance is The Hermit in reverse, telling you to not isolate yourself; be more social and go out. The Outcome is the King of Pentacles in reverse, simply put, you will be a happy man, however this serves as a warning for you to not focus too much on the material side of things (read: money).

Was he abused? I'm inclined to say you're overthinking this, but with 7 of Wands reversed in position of the root cause, I'd say you better investigate.
>>
>>17520120
Mindy:

You are sick of this life you are living because you are living according to other people's beliefs/desires. If you want to change that you are going to have to start living by your own code. You will need to look at all of your beliefs and figure out which ones came from your own experience and which ones were placed there by other people.
Then, start creating new beliefs that you wish to live by, ie.- I make my living through my creative process, or I have plenty of time and resources to focus on my passions and artwork, I live in (insert specific location you want to be in), all of my needs are met always, I am ready for/in a loving relationship with my ideal match. If you can create these beliefs and then actually know them to be true/manifesting, they will become a reality. Maybe not in the way you expect, but that's life.
This is manifestation through intention. You don't have to say it in front of the mirror every day, you just have to believe it and it will start manifesting itself.

If you do nothing you can expect more of the same. If you want change get off your butt. And start making change. The universe responds to action. So if you keep doing the same thing, the same thing gets easier and becomes more available. If you start spending time making art that will become more available. Make a habit out of the parts of your life that you want in your future; be forgetful of the other stuff.
Also keep in mind you are asking for a major life shift and you'll get it if you really want it. Expect to be uprooted
>>
Evelina
Female
Aries
Scandinavia

I'm unsure of what I should do, both in my love life and career wise
>>
>>17517422
Hey, my name is Curtis and I was wondering if my friend Kailey is THE one?
>>
>>17520285

Wow, when you put that way... it does make more sense. He was a bit of an asshole, but I loved him a lot. The bit about change particularly clicks, because around the time he started wanting nothing to do with me was when I was taking care of my ex-best friend's cat, who was really territorial about my room. I thought he might believe I was trying to replace him, but I didn't give a shit about her, she latched onto me like I owned her though. I tried to get my friend to take her back, but she kept making up excuses and only did after he finally passed away. He kept trying to run away from home right before he died, but I got him back both times. I suspected foul play had something to do with why he didn't want to be there, as in the entirety of his 13 years of life he never disappeared like that. I had a roommate who was a fucking prick, and we ended up kicking him out, but when he was there my cat kept trying to leave. It didn't clue in until the second time I tried to bring him home, and he was scared of our house, trembling in my arms. The shithead was already gone by then though, and it seemed once he realized that, he was fine staying home. I have no idea where that fuckface is now, but I always suspected he did something to him. He passed away shortly after I brought him home the second time. I think it was kidney problems, but I'm not sure. I couldn't afford to take him to the vet when I suspected his health was declining, which may be why the money card popped up. I am very social and withdrawn and haven't been doing much with my friends lately, but it has more to do with depression.

Thank you for helping me sort this out. I guess he really didn't know how much I loved him after all.
>>
>>17520337

Are you still around, source?
>>
>>17518816
Fuck, that was good reading, my friend, one of the best i ever had.
Unfortunately i wasnt able to listen to it earlier, today was full, but it was worth the wait.
I am happy with the positive outcome from the reading, and thank you for your guidance, Onymous. I dont know what to feel about her right now, dont know if she is closer or farther away, but your reading gave me the patience i was lacking. The days can only be lived one by one, step by step, and i must keep on the path.
Keep those pussies on your sideburns, you deserve them.
Thank you, Onymous. Have a good night.
>>
>>17520398
yeah just kind of taking a break atm
>>
>>17519713
Is there a chance I could open his heart? Can you tell me his sexual preferences please? Thanks again; you're great.
>>
>>17520481
By sexual preferences I mean what he likes to do in bed.
>>
>>17519878
Is it in writing? Or a guy?
>>
File: download.png (1MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
1MB, 1024x1024px
>>17517422
Hey there, my name is Rich. I'm 20. I don't believe in any of this stuff but what the hell why not.

My question to you is what will I find success in and when? I've been suffering through a depression for what feels like ages now. I try new things and I fail and it just feels like this unending cycle. I still have a little glimmer of hope that one day I'll break through and find my way and finally be happy. I'm just curious what you have to say.
>>
>>17519844
Yay! I definitely would enjoy those things. When can I expect him to ask me out? :)
>>
>>17517422
Serah
How do I stop my disordered eating when I am upset? When will I have more friends again and be happy?
>>
>>17517422
Tanner
What is the appearance and personality of my next gf? Interests? Thank you.
>>
>>17516454
Danny
Male
Sagittarius
Depressed semi weeb fuck up trying to unfuck his shit .
Maryland
>>
>>17517422
Morgan
I'm mostly just curious about what kind of religion or god I should follow or look into. I'm basically a stray mutt when it comes to religion so I tried to astral project to finally figure out what I should look into. Unfortunately, that was just me turning into some edgy baphomet bullshit.
>>
>>17520337
That's so true!!! Thanks!!! This helped me out more than you know... I will remember this always!
>>
Hey source...ya still here? :)
>>
New Thread - >>17520875
>>
>>17520597
Morgan:

it doesn't matter. test them out and use the parts that work for you. ignore the parts that don't. there are as many ways/paths to god (if that's what you want to call it) as there are human beings.
keep an open mind and experiment.

if you're really wanting to go deep, start meditating and doing yoga every day.
even if you can only commit 10-15 minutes to meditation and another 10-15 to yoga asanas that will make a huge change in your life
>>
>>17520849
not really
i'll try to do a few more tomorrow
>>
>>17520569
>>17521473
aww I was really hoping for a read :(
Will you finish up the previous requests?
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.