[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - divination general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 365
Thread images: 33

File: FuturamaGodEntity.jpg (66KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
FuturamaGodEntity.jpg
66KB, 768x576px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17510737
>>
File: A little to the left.jpg (94KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
A little to the left.jpg
94KB, 636x358px
>>17512825
It's Chironymous here, eventually doing I-Ching or Morgan's Tarot readings for whoever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end!

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching
*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
>>
Is it true that you can tell the future by the size of your areolas?
>>
>>17512830
http://vocaroo.com/i/s18qIiR5aCFt
>>
>>17512828
Morgan's pls
Jeffrey /Big Bone Daddy
Male
Aries
Chubby, bearded, glasses
Southern US
Honestly not sure of anything upbeat so how about song lyrics?
"The days get shorter and the nights get cold.
I like the autumn but this place is getting old.
I pack up my belongings and I head for the coast.
It might not be a lot but I feel like I'm making the most."

Will I ever truly be happy again?
>>
File: flying.gif (815KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
flying.gif
815KB, 500x281px
>>17512828

Let's try some tarot today.
Iceberg
Male
Leo
Tall, dark, and gruesome.
USA
Virtually everyone is living someone else's dream, it's just a question of matching up the right lives to the right people.

I'd like to know about the women in my life.
>>
>>17512845
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1QriFXnIZOX
>>
>>17512866
Thanks for the reading, the song is "World at Large" by Modest Mouse.
>>
>>17512865
http://vocaroo.com/i/s05wDxHHLU9l
>>
>>17512885
You're very welcome! I *knew* I recognized those lyrics! Modest Mouse is great! Just haven't heard them in a while! Good taste in music to you, and thanks for saving me the Googling!
>>
>>17512828
I ching
Drew
Male
Artist
USA

Alot going on, general reading?
>>
>>17512917

Climax hotwax bro. Climax hotwax.
>>
>>17512944
Haha, awesome.
>>
>>17512941
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0V2ihP5R6XI
>>
>>17512828
Morgan's
Rick
Male
Aries
Tall
CA
Cheers!
Love reading
>>
>>17513089
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0F4gbZ5EKJL
>>
File: RvXBOwU.jpg (128KB, 496x707px) Image search: [Google]
RvXBOwU.jpg
128KB, 496x707px
>>17512828
>Morgan's Tarot
>Scout
>Female
>21
>Gemini
>Brunette, tall, dark rimmed glasses
>East Coast USA
>See picture, it's one of my favorite KV quotes!
>Just a general reading please :)
>>
File: HOLY SHIT.png (440KB, 774x425px) Image search: [Google]
HOLY SHIT.png
440KB, 774x425px
>>17512828
Tarot
Goosh
Male
Leo
Brown hair and blue eyes, pretty friendly in terms of personality. My eyes are starting to blur up though, and I have trouble walking sometimes.
GOOD OL' AMERICA
>Here is something from a game that I like? It's really cool and fun and silly and it always gets me grinning. I hope it can make you smile too! You're wonderful.

Can I get a love read? In particular, am I gonna get with someone I like soon?
>>
>>17512828
Iching
Male
Aries
Vnvm fortior

I'm full of questions which are eventually answer in the way of life know the best how to explain.. reaching my way to the top, becoming that observer who know what's on.. but at the same time being a human, with human necessities.
Canadá (Eh!)

Someday you will be able to see the sun coming up at night.. and will know that the impossible is possible.. be like the river, everything that fall in just go away with it, but the river always gonna be the river.. and it will find his way out.

Where should I start with my path? How can i talk with the old ones?

Thanks by the way, have a great time!
>>
File: tumblr_o1zzql0fhN1swf8uio1_1280.jpg (69KB, 640x476px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1zzql0fhN1swf8uio1_1280.jpg
69KB, 640x476px
>>17512828
*Morgan's Tarot :)
*Isla
*Femme
*Scorpio
*Short, dark hair dark eyes and tan
*Canada
*I would like a love reading please for me and L. :)
>>
>>17513142
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1b6lS3LyWEn
>>
has anyone ever had their readings come true?
>>
>>17513157
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1vyV7ASkm9T
>>
>>17513236
Yeah
>>
>>17513254
from who? what happened?
>>
>>17513187
Incredibly small world, I am currently studying in Troy! I went through a huge Vonnegut phase in HS and needless to say, it definitely influenced where I chose to go to college, nothing like reading Player Piano in the Ilium Cafe! I would love to hear more about your experiences/knowledge of the city.

Thank you for your wonderful reading and all the effort you put into your readings!
>>
can you sing rock lobster pls
>>
>>17513283
>>17513237
>>
>>17512839
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s18qIiR5aCFt
lmao
>>
>>17513283
>>17513292
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1x7EdwAZYXb
>>
>>17513307
very good i was hoping for for the chorus too
>>
File: ohhhh.png (85KB, 386x287px) Image search: [Google]
ohhhh.png
85KB, 386x287px
>>17513237
Whoa, thanks dude! Haha, I love your voice, and you're such a silly guy. You're great.

Thanks for the read. I get the gist of what you're saying. I've got a dream career, y'see. And it ain't too hard getting started in it either. Maybe if I try advancing my career, I'll meet someone great along the way! That's what I'm getting from this readeroonie.

Also, I hope that Hawaiian lady who's knockers busted is okay. Sounds like a pretty painful experience, if ya ask me.
>>
>>17513307

*Whichever you get more accurate readings
Tita
F
Capricorn
Short, slim, black hair, black eyes, kind and sociable
Mexico
You need no positive words, you already know you're awesome :D
Will my ex-boyfriend contact me to talk about us giving it a second shot?
>>
Evening, /div/. I'm new, and yet old. I will be taking queries for tarot, and runes. I will combine the two for most readings. Ask me anything.
I will also assist in personal issues that spells may be able to solve.

I'll be here for an hour or two.
>>
>>17513352
Hello Prometheus. I like a guy but I feel he is out of my league and reach. Will he ever feel for me the way I do for him? Thank you.
>>
>>17513352
What do they feel about my message? WilL I get a response?
>>
>>17513352
I've asked other readers this, but I always manage to miss them. How's my relationship with L looking? They told me that they used to have a huge crush on me at the same time I had a huge crush on them, but we were both weenies and never confessed. I'm starting to sort of like them again though. Do you think I've still got a chance? I'm still as much of a weenie as ever.

Sorry for the generic love query.
>>
>>17513352

Would K accept my offer?
>>
>>17513352
Female
Can you give me a love reading please? I am single.
>>
>>17513352
Can you give me advice on my current minor occult project? Thanks.
>>
>>17513371
The 8 of Pentacles, supported by the 7 of Cups and 6 of Cups, reversed. He may find interest, but he is too divided. Expect plenty of conflict if you ever get him to notice you.
>>17513385
>>17513384
>>17513377
>>17513375
Goodness. Given the tools to see into anything, and you all choose to see into nominal, temporary romantic flings.

Do yourselves a favor and thing of better questions, please.
>>
>>17513390

>assuming that my offer is a romantic one

Well, we've confirmed you're not psychic.
>>
>>17513375
>>17513390
This is not romantic. Not a confession.
>>
>>17513352
Not so much a love reading as a personal one... I met someone who could change my life in every way possible and I'm wondering what future we could have together? They would be my life and my world which is why it means so much to me
>>
>>17513352
>>17511919
>I'd like a read on a proposed occult work codenamed S
Thank you.
>>
>>17513162
http://vocaroo.com/i/s09VKjLpTGwh
>>
>>17513352
Hi Prometheus
I'd like a reading about my path spiritually, how can I find out which is my true calling, I'm kinda lost.
>>
File: ZERO FUN ACCEPTED.jpg (104KB, 600x634px) Image search: [Google]
ZERO FUN ACCEPTED.jpg
104KB, 600x634px
>>17513390
>Goodness. Given the tools to see into anything, and you all choose to see into nominal, temporary romantic flings.

What's the harm in wanting sight in someone's love life? You realize humans are social creatures, yes? And it doesn't get more social than having a special sweetheart. It's your choice if you don't want to do love reads, but maybe state so next time in your post.
>>
>>17513352

Just a professional reading. In the last time, got Death card, I'm confused now, because I'm a civil servant (steady lifetime job in my country).

And also, I play lottery avidly, what are my chances do win someday?
>>
>>17513443
our sole purpose is to reproduce and sustain the species
>>
>>17513388
I decided to use a Golden Dawn spread for this. It should give me enough insight to advise you. The current situation has the 6 of Cups supported by the 9 of Wands and 4 of Swords, with the rune Othala covering the set. It seems as though you're need for this spell is begot by burden. You wish to relieve whatever is ailing you-- most likely a long-running conflict. Othala shows the want for development-- the want for progress.

The future if unchanged shows the Queen of Wands supported by the Ace of Cups and Death, overseen by Kenaz. The Queen may very well show the presence and influence of a woman involved; but it definitely shows a shift in the direction you want; and a dramatic shift at that. The Ace of Cups shows the beginnings of emotional energy beginning to flow-- your cup runneth over. Meanwhile, Death shows the transition this future will be for you-- this will be something new for you. Kenaz shows the well minded thought that went into getting here. You've been well-guided.

The complimentary future shows the Three of Cups, supported by the Queen of Swords and the Chariot, overseen by Gebo. If a woman indeed comes due to these events, she will use you as a means unto an end. Not necessarily negatively, but she will take advantage of your position and abilities. Otherwise this shows you simply moving forward on your own ambition.

The reflection on the reading shows the 8 of Swords supported by the 3 of Pentacles and 4 of Wands, overseen by Raido. Though you have everything needed to achieve your goals; you are blinded. Make sure that any hesitations, doubts, or obstacles within your mind are removed, and your path cleared. You must not hold back here.

The fate section shows the Emperor, the Hermit, and the King of Wands overseen by Ehwaz. This simply tells me that much energy and thought has been put behind this-- it is definitely a long-term goal you've been striving for.

So, the advice: remove any doubt, and be aware of selfish colleagues.
>>
>>17513446
Are you denying the fact that we've evolved our self awareness to the point we might want love for the sake of having someone dear? We aren't so primitive.
>>
>>17513169
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1zOLfzt8AMD

All hail Jambi! :D
>>
>>17513352
hey bud, i see you've got quite a few folks lined up already, but do you think i could get a read on my future career endeavors? i'm pretty nervous about whether or not i can achieve my goals. i'm scared no one will enjoy what i create, or i'll be ignored entirely and die a wageslave in my late 20s.
>>
>>17513421
Doing your reading now.

>>17513444
Then yours.
>>
>>17512828

Tarot! please
Lilith
Female
Lion
Tall, brown eyes, deep brown hair, optimistic, leader, proactive
Mexico
"Whether you think you can or think you can't you are right". - Henry Ford
What do you see in my path? At least the next three months.
>>
>>17513273
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1tYxRoWZV7i
>>
>>17513352
Hope you are still around.
Will love to have some insight about what beholds for me in my short-term path (like three months from now).
>>
>>17513447
This was actually a short-term thing to help me get my mind off a girl. I expected to invest a few months and then move onto something else, but your reading seems to suggest that this is going to get bigger than I anticipated. Thank you for that, have a nice day.
>>
>>17513307
you have a very sexy voice
>>
>>17513469
post feet cutie
>>
>>17513352
what does the empress mean as a physical manifestation between two people?
>>
Anyone up for a /div/ tinychat?
>>
>>17513454
Ahhhh I love you! Thanks for saying I'm lovely hehe I am pretty cute ;p and yes it was between me and a man I have feewings for named L. :) nickname of course...
Oooh that voice @_@ so sexxaayyyy... thanks for the reading, you beautiful creature! LONG LIVE JAMBI! Long live Brent :)))) LMAO LIL KIM
>>
>>17513504

there's already an irc
>>
>>17513323
http://vocaroo.com/i/s00nlziJH4hw
>>
>>17513514
yeah but you can't voice chat in irc
>>
>>17513421
Your current state is shown as the High Priestess/Raido. You're attempting to make progress in the spiritual realm, but you're undeveloped.

The near future shows the 5 of Cup/ Kenaz. Disappointment fueled by lack of insight. Confusion will leave you dazed and frustrated. Do not give in to such.

Troubles to overcome are seen as Ihwaz. You must learn to be out of control. You are holding on too tightly to your ego, to those around you. It is out of your hands. You must first learn to let go before you hold on.

Advice for your spiritual life is seen as the Tower/Othala. You must discard old notions, and accept that you need to learn from a new perspective. You're too established in old beliefs/thoughts.

Advice for your psychological life is seen as the 7 of Pentacles/Algiz. You have the habit of being unable to accept who you are, and what you have done. You should attempt to first, accept and learn from the past instead of rationalizing it.

Advice for the physical life is seen as the 6 of Pentacles/Wunjo. Save your money, be frugal. You will have plenty in the days to come with light-saving on your part. Money will not be an issue much in your life.
>>
>>17513352
prometheus why do i keep feeling so drained? i can't even sleep well at night if i try melatonin doesnt help
>>
>>17513340
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1aAhIF42Rgd
>>
>>17513444
Won't be answering your lottery question, just the professional one.
Honestly, there's not much to say aside from: you'l be fine, especially if it's a legal based job. Though, I'd attempt to ascend to a higher position first chance I got, were I you.
>>
>>17513352
Future reading? Am I heading down the right path?
>>
>>17513490
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0jMkJ6vD9Aw
>>
>>17513507
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1j8ujKHIqCR
>>
>>17513482
Still around?
>>
>>17513603
yes!
>>
>>17513480
Wow! Love that story and it's one I haven't heard before! The city is incredibly dualistic, gorgeous architecture and scenery on one block and abandoned factories and shootings on the next. Very strange at times, but all the same very beautiful. For the most part the downtown area has been cleaned up quite abit in recent years.

Also, I Loves is still around and their Buffalo Chicken Pizza is UNREAL, best late night drunk pizza unless you're up the hill, then Bella's is where it's at.
>>
>>17513587
lmao, I didn't mean it for the rock lobster, I have had listen other ones lol
Thanks for the... ahm, phrases? I'm laughing.
>>
>>17513352
I've had the same recurring dream for the entire week. I'm a lead role in a play or theater production. I realize before I come out that I haven't practiced my lines at all.

I frantically refer to the script for a few minutes, then walk out on stage and try to BS my way through, though I'm struggling.

The last two nights it's been more specifically like a television sketch show, like SNL. I show up but find I'm never cast in any specific parts.

Maybe it's not the right place to ask, but does it mean anything? Normally this wouldn't bother me, but the fact that's it's been recurring this whole week bothers me.
>>
>>17513569
Thank you very much! You have a nice voice, and yeah, I laughed towards the end of the audio
>>
>>17513604
The current situation shows the Page of Pentacles, supported by Strength and the Fool, overseen by Berkano. You're beginning a path of regrowth; one that will build you up for your future in life. This is a good path, no visible road blocks yet.

The future, if unchanged, shows the Sun supported by the Hierophant and the 9 of Pentacles, overseen by Ansuz. Good stuff all around; I'd say this reads like college to me. Though, if nothing else, it's definitely guidance from a figure of respect and authority helping you along your way, giving you a helping hand.

The future, if changed, shows the Queen of Wands supported by the 7 of Swords, overseen by Uruz. This shows you splitting off and following whatever independent street you have in mind. It's a successful path, and breeds more strength in you, but you will not have the security the other future provides.

The reflection of the reading shows the 9 of Swords supported by the Magus and the Moon, overseen by Dagaz. Have you considered ever going into the occult? If not, consider it. You may have talent for it. Regardless, this shows me a revival in the optimism of your mind; it shows acceptance of that which you've been. And where you'll go. And because of that, the way is open to you. Forget any past guilt.

The fate section shows the 2 of Wands supported by the 6 of Swords and 2 of Pentacles; overseen by Odin's Blank. This reads as though you've been on a good road for a long time now; but your biggest issue is insecurity in the self. Be assured-- your way is set. You are fine, and will be fine. You will succeed.
>>
>>17513576

>Won't be answering your lottery question, just the professional one.

That's sad. (I hate the job, to be honest, lottery is the only hope I've had to get rid of it, because I'm too poor to risk changing it to another)

But thanks for the reading, dearly! If I'm going to be fine, then it's better than be jobless. I cannot ascend, though. (by law I'm not permitted)
>>
>>17513605
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0DQ3r5z7kQK
>>
>>17513640
What do you mean about "the reflection of the reading".
I am in a spiritual path now... and it is about growing, so I guess is what you see. I don't know which guide can I miss (I have like three right now lol), but I feel very relief that it doesn't matter that much as I was scared about... I think I get which one, oh.

Yeah, reassurance, that's MY THEME lol. But it's good to know that it's actually my only road block, god, that feels so good...

I am really grateful for this reading. Would you like a reading in exchange? I do runes, not an expert yet, but you helped me to clarify a lot of things so I want to retribute that :).
>>
>>17513667
A gift for a gift! I'll gladly take a rune reading. Just lay the runes out, I have no particular query.
Thank you very much.
>>
If anyones still doing readings,
Amy
Female
Pisces
Canada
General reading?
>>
>>17513610
http://vocaroo.com/i/s18NcI9z1wwZ
>>
>>17513624
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1bCdWecqXLC
>>
>>17513676
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0TyhG99L33d
>>
Male
Scorpio

Is there really confusion over my sexual identity or is it an illusion
>>
>>17513674

Oh, no, I see it like a way of gratitude =).
This is what runes told me.

It seems like there is a good path ahead, you only need to be careful about excesses and directing your energy, as you have too much right now. More than giving or starting, you need to clear up and make an space for letting that new things to arrive.

A new cycle is at sight, and it's a good one full of nutritive things for you. I will only be attentive about making space ;).

That's what runes told me. But as I see that you are also a rune reader, the runes I got that maybe spoke something else to you were: Dagaz, Gebo and Hagalaz. And Fehu as the final message.

Thanks again!
>>
>>17513679
DON'T ANSWER THIS!
Or we will have an eternal track of messages lol.

I'm listening to the songs, well, thanks for making me laugh this night!

Just for the record, I am a female, don't be scared or smth lol.

Have a nice day sexy voice guy ;). And please don't record an answer or this will never ends lol.
>>
>>17513750
Thank you. Your reading provided more insight than you know. You will be long considered a friend of mine-- if I'm ever around, feel free to ask for a reading. Just tell me who you are.
>>
>>17513741
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1HflQwZI7Zi
>>
>>17513788
LOL, okay, fair enough! I'll be around other threads in the future anyway if/when you have time and/or are bored.

Haha, nice! :) You're very welcome! I'm glad!

LOL, I know that, silly, of course I'm not scared!

Ha! Thanks! I hope you have a nice day too! LOL, indeed it would not ever end, especially since I got to be a windbag with storytime... with my last Vocaroo to you lasting a ridiculous TEN MINUTES! :p
>>
>>17512828
Morgan
Mike
Male
Aquarius
Anxious,
Mexico
I believe hard work, effort and discipline will get us where we want to go.
That being said, my query is: I've slipped again and again. What can I do stay on the path and reach my goal?
>>
>>17513791
I will.

Good luck and we'll see us around!
>>
>>17513731
Haha thanks man, that was great! I've recently gotten into trying to do readings but I'm still kind of self-conscious about it haha. Thanks again!
>>
>>17513811
That's not true!
There have been like two or three minutes as much.

Omg, you make me answer, shhhh. LOL!!
>>
>>17513352
Should I just drop everything and try to fin myselfe somewhere else? I really don't want to leave my family behind
>>
>>17513664
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0DQ3r5z7kQK

Ohhhh yeah, the Folsom prison, er library, fail. And yes, eventually RPI will be a downtown campus. So funny, I love hearing your stories! Glad the city (and the crack heads) didn't kill you!
It's been great talking to you, have a fantastic night!!
>>
>>17513828
You're welcome! I'm glad you thought so! Thank you! Very cool that you've gotten into doing readings! I'm actually relatively new here myself! Self-conscious at first is only natural, and it still happens to me sometimes. ;) Hit the IRC and talk to other readers (if you haven't already), practice, and do your best at readings in the thread! Keep at it! And staying Anonymous is a good place to start until you feel confident enough to take on a trip, should you ever decide you want to do so. I've been learning the hard way. ;) And there will always be trolls/naysayers for everyone who posts on the internet, but don't let them get you down! Again, you're very welcome!
>>
>>17513912
Hahaha, yes. Lol, yes, eventually a downtown campus! :D I'm glad you enjoyed my longwinded stories, especially since they resulted in that last ridiculous 10-MINUTE Vocaroo! I'm glad Troylets didn't kill me either! Haha. It's been great talking to you too! Thanks! Have a fantastic night yourself!
>>
brett can you sing a happy song please i am depressed
>>
>>17513949

why are you depressed
>>
>>17513965
no one loves me
>>
>>17513949
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0s7sKzcBPvm

>>17513972
We love you! <3
>>
>>17513976
omg you are so funny brett!! you are the best lol you should do a podcast
>>
>>17513818
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1fuEBjXs1kC
>>
>>17514004
Haha, I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I hope it brightened up your birthday at least a little bit! I cannot take all the credit, as it was a Weird Al birthday song from my youth that I remember making me laugh. No, you're the best! :D Maybe I'll consider a podcast or some such someday, but for now I'm enjoying doing this here with all of you! Again, Happy Birthday to you my friend! :D
>>
>>17514030
Thank you very much man. Who would've thought you and I had that much in common!

And I was just actually watching Back to the Future yesterday.

Thanks again man. All the best to you.
>>
>>17514067
You're very welcome! It's always nice to meet people with things in common!

The Back to the Future trilogy was my favorite growing up!

No problem! All the best to you as well!
>>
>>17512828

*Morgan's
*Bam
*Libra
*Skinny, white, brown hair, brown eyes, neat beard, lots of tattoos
*Southwest
"being creative and not creating is like having the cure for sadness and doing nothing with it"

Will we end up together?
>>
>>17514115
are you from california?
>>
>>17514153

Nope.
>>
>>17514115
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1zYuYfkf18e
>>
File: 1343128207979.png (40KB, 645x815px) Image search: [Google]
1343128207979.png
40KB, 645x815px
>>17513612
Nobody?
>>
>>17514209
Is something big coming up in your life that you worry you are going to screw up? Job interviews, school... just forgetting something big? It could he one reason since it reoccurring. Now that you are aware of this dream, you should look for messages or symbols. Write them down as soon as you wake up and see if there is something to those symbols... just Google the meanings.
>>
>>17514242
Sorry for all the typos.
>>
>>17514207

Thank you. I'll ponder on it for sure.

Love the lyrics too
>>
>>17514258
You're very welcome! Excellent!

Haha, I'm glad!
>>
>>17512828
Morgan's
Francisco
Male
Pisces
Musician, student, I don't do too much stuff but I like going out and drinking a lot.
Florida
I hope you're doing well! Love is the light.

Can I get a reading about my intimate love life? It's weird right now, kinda dating someone who doesn't know what they want.
>>
File: Check 'em revised.png (402KB, 770x1060px) Image search: [Google]
Check 'em revised.png
402KB, 770x1060px
Hey guys, hope you're all having a lovely Easter Day. Had a bit of a rough one myself, so what better way to get cheered up than to spend time with you lovely folks doing readings.

>Name/nickname
>Description and defining features
>Colour shape combo
>Query
>Empath or Tarot

As always, love and good vibes be with each and every one of you fantastic folks.
>>
>>17514280

Nicholas
Olive skin, curly dark hair, tall
Black Star
They'll never catch me right?

Whichever you're feeling.
>>
>>17514280
Eve
Short, Blonde, Defined Jaw
Red Heart
Hey Empath see any connections for me? :D thanks
>>
>>17514280
Tanner
dark hair, in shape, white, bad posture, average height
clear cylinder
Love reading
>>
>>17514313
>>17514280
Empath reading please
>>
>>17514280
Oscar
skinny fat, dark hair, glasses, hairy
Golden ankh
empath
>>
>>17514290
Bit of an open ended question so I opted for tarot for some insight.

i'm sorry to say but it's a pretty clear indicator here; Justice at the center of your spread. You will most certainly be caught, be it no or sometime in the future, but you will "reap what you sow" so to speak. The chariot(r) and 8 of Cups(r) flanking it give the impression that you've been avoiding this for sometime, where it would be more in your interest to face this head on. The 4 of Cups(r) is an interesting one, but I think means you're not letting yourself grow beyond this, accepting this position where it's actually the worse of the options for you.
>>
>>17514280
*Hugs* empath.
>>
>>17514332
You will find the cock you dream about
>>
>>17514306
How goes the situation with that famous YouTuber darlin?

Did a reading, that connection hasn't changed all that much, little stronger from your end but no big changes. However, there was a new energy circling you that's pretty interested in starting a connection with you, seems like a nice energy too.
>>17514347
Hey Discord, thanks for the hug. Definitely could use a few of those
>>
>>17514280
>>Nay
>>Petite, half asian, freckles
>>red retangle
>>What am I doing wrong in my relationship?
>>Empath or Tarot - whatever you're feeling
>>
>>17514337

I see. Fair enough.
>>
>>17514352
I'll send you a jumbo bear hug! If you feel like talking, I'll be in the irc for a little longer.
>>
File: readytodie.jpg (30KB, 576x521px) Image search: [Google]
readytodie.jpg
30KB, 576x521px
>>17514350
thaks anon, i will finally find my futa elf
>>
>>17514352
Thank you for the reading Empath. I don't think that one will change. like you said it wasnt on my path right?
>>
>>17514268
http://vocaroo.com/i/s16A3vAAzM4F
>>
>>17514313
>>17514323
There is an energy nearby that wants to start a connection, and the affection from it is pretty clear. However, I'm getting very bad vibes from it, like "this can only end bad..." vibes. Be careful anon.
>>17514362
You're always such a sweetie Discord, thankyou.
>>17514370
And if you also remember darling, I said that nothing is set in stone. If you want him/her, you can break from your path and form your own. What I see is written in sand, and with the tides and the winds it can change. We too can change it by writing in the sands ourselves.
>>
>>17514332
There's an energy waiting down your path, like actually waiting for you to catch up. I get the feeling this energy knows you from your past, and wants to reconnect, but you're taking too long and if you don't hurry it will have moved on by the time you have reached where it was. Now is the time for action, to put wheels in motion, if you want to catch this energy
>>
>>17514381
Anytime, Empath :)
>>
>>17514381
>>17514370
thanks but i don't know empath. is this weird connection returned from his end? i mean i dont even know him so it would be really hard to develop a relationship or if he would even return my feelings
>>
>>17514391
I dont get it, waiting for what?
how would i reach it?
in what sense im behind?
>>
>>17514313
>>17514381
Well fuck I know who it is thanks man.Do you see anything happening with her?
>>
>>17514372
I'm a chill drinker, no fights here lol.

It's funny, we were taking about the ego with each other, and I agree I should let my desires/attachment go. I normally don't care for readings but this was great man, thanks a lot.
>>
>>17514356
>petite, half-asian, freckles
holy mother of hnnng
>What am I doing wrong in my relationship
Easy, you're not in one with me! I kid I kid, proper reading coming

Hmmmm first, the tarot side
>King of Cups(r)
>Page of Cups(r)
>Ruled over by The Magician(r)
Hoo boy, okay. First off, i get the feeling you're looking FOR the bad in relationship, be it from your end or his/hers, not the relationship as a whole. I get the impression you've been receiving help from sources but it's been a token gesture, and you either won't or can't take these bits of advice on board. The magician reversed is giving the impression you've deluded yourself into thinking it's worse than it actually seems.

The empath reading I did seems to confirm this, the connection with this other energy (if it's the right one) seems to be stronger on their end than yours. If you're not happy anon, leave, no point in dragging it out. Otherwise, try to quell the negative thinking, it's straining this relationship
>>
>>17514403
As I said, it seems almost nonexistent on his end. Far be it from me to tell you how to live your life, but in my honest opinion, chasing him is a fools errand that will leave you burnt. Focus too much on the eventually, and you'll miss just how beautiful the now is.
>>17514404
For you to catch up. It's at a part of your life where you're ready for it, and that time isn't now. I'm not sure man, that's for you to decide.
>>17514416
I didn't delve that much, just know that there's affection from her end. Like I said, be careful anon. I'll reiterate, I'm not here to tell anyone how to live their life, but I would not entertain this idea; the vibes are all bad. Either way, good luck and stay safe!
>>
>>17514435
THank you :) It does make me happy at times, sometimes it's hard because I can't stop but feel like I'm going to get hurt again.
Will stop dwelling :)
Much love, I'm sure you'll find yourself a cute curvy Asian girl
>>
>>17514431
Haha, as long as you keep out of trouble, then yeah, have a good time and enjoy yourself! :D

Interesting that you two were already talking about ego/desires/attachment and letting yourself go / freeing yourself from them / finding freedom in that way. I'm glad you enjoyed the reading! You're very welcome! Best wishes!
>>
>>17514452
>THank you :)
Anytime darlin
>It does make me happy at times, sometimes it's hard because I can't stop but feel like I'm going to get hurt again.
I know that feel oh so well, chin up!
>Will stop dwelling :)
Good to hear; sadness begets sadness, as does happiness. Bring one, and you'll more of the other follows.
>I'm sure you'll find yourself a cute curvy Asian girl
Hah, perhaps in my dreams. Thankyou though
>>
>>17514280
Kris
Light brown with glasses
Rainbow star
Should I keep pursuing
Either or
>>
>>17514404
>>17514445
well thanks for the read.
It is confusing since i dont know what to do, i will feel bad if i fail
>>
>>17514403
>>17514445
i wonder why the energys meshed, thank you empath
>>
>>17514471
Maybe - Only in your dreams then
Maybe we can link up :D
>>
>>17514475
There's no failing man; whether or not you meet this energy isn't a success or failure thing. It just is. Chin up, chest out, chase what makes you happy and the rest will fall into place.
>>17514483
Never said they meshed, just that they were very in tuned to each other in the way that they were similar. Anytime darlin, chin up and look towards tomorrow full of new prospects.
>>17514485
Kek, "It's not cheating if it's astral!" Anyway that's sweet but I think your efforts should be focused on your relationship; I feel that man you have is a good one.
>>
>>17514416
>>17514445
What's wrong with her?
>>
>>17514280
Allen
Skinny white guy, longish brown hair
Purple star
Could I get a general love reading? When are things going to improve
Empath or tarot, whichever you want
>>
File: Jambi.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Jambi.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>17512825
It's Chironymous here, eventually doing I-Ching or Morgan's Tarot readings for whomever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end!

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching
*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
>>
>>17514510
Just bad vibes. Could be nothing, she might very well be a good person for you. BUT I do have those vibes so take it as you will
>>
>>17514280
>Olivia
>5ft tan with black and red hair, big brown eyes, full lips and weird teeth, a few tattoos, glasses, red and white long fingernails ;)
>lilac diamond
>I'm planning on moving soon to live my life how I want to... I have lots of big plans. It's also to be closer to someone I want to start a relationship with but that's not my main objective and if they turn me down I still have so much ahead of me to look forward to... how do you see my future plans turning out?
>Whichever you feel is best :)
>>
>>17514546
Please tell me if you see us getting together?
>>
>>17514560
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0jdswiPXwVV
>>
>>17514280
Sara
Blonde/blue eyes/average height and weight
Silver triangle
Is he singing for me?
Empath
>>
>>17514499
You think his intentions for me are good?
Sometimes I allow myself to be blinded.
Sometimes I get so worked up over little things
I know there is a bigger problem but I dunno, time will heal me - if I allow it.
>>
brett can you sing celine dion my heart will go on
>>
>>17514580
>>17514580
oh no! I didn't mean to delete the post! Ah well... lol here's one for u:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1UMAkluxBCZ
>>
>>17514606
Omg did I seriously call you Brent I meant Brett* that's your name right? Fml
>>
>>17514280
Raf
Male, skinny dude, short hair, growing beard, mole on chin.
Purple rectangle.
A love reading about my crush, M.

Liking this girl, we are not together, triyng to get close, but the closer we get, the distant she feels. I already made this query for you some time ago, but since i am also having a long and rough day, thought it would be nice to forget the pressing matters, if only for a moment.
A drink to you, Empath, you do a great job here.
Thanks for everythings and may this bad day become just a distant day of the past.
To better days.
>>
>>17514606
im not brett but i love you too asl?
>>
>>17514606
That was fantastic lol
>>
>>17514606
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1KlRXIssfE6

>>17514607
>Omg did I seriously call you Brent I meant Brett* that's your name right? Fml
Did you even call me anything? I didn't spot it, lol... and, as it so happens, my name actually *IS* Brent and not Brett! So you got it right anyway! :)
>>
>>17514605
This is such a simultaneously good and bad idea that I'm *considering* doing it...
>>
>>17514632
>>17514622
LOL I tried to do more but I can't because theres children upstairs trying to sleep :( and then I got shy because I'm an awkward virgin loool
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0hZups8d2Ur
>>
>>17514632
Hahaha, yay Discord!

Then this happened:
>>17514642
>>
>>17514542
I-Ching
Rob
Male
Gemini
Bearded
WA
Word to your muffler.
General reading
>>
>>17513417
Thank you so much again! I will write your message you my journal! Like that I will be able to show my perspective in words
>>
>>17514656
You're very welcome! :)
>>
>>17514644
>>17514660
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUypt2nvorM
>>
>>17514661
:)
>>
>>17514674
would you fuck brent
>>
>>17514661
>>17514674
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0fcyUoFGbVF
>>
>>17514661
>>17514690
>>17514642
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0XDrhSmrVXR
>>
File: tumblr_leqkn9xRcN1qegjjv.gif (323KB, 300x190px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_leqkn9xRcN1qegjjv.gif
323KB, 300x190px
>>17514679
>>
>>17514519
I'm not exactly sure what you mean man, there's two very distinct energies close to yours that have affection. Are you ignoring them?
>>
>>17514557
As I said before, nothing is set in stone. If you're interested, go for it, just be careful and don't rush in head first.
>>17514576
That's a very...odd query. If you're talking about CHIR why not just ask him?
Anyways...that's such an open ended question, I did a readings but couldn't find anything useful sorry darling.
>>
>>17514596
I don't know of his intentions darling, but his energy feels nice enough. Take this with a grain of salt though, as I don't go delving into people's energies without their permission so it's just what I can see at a glance.
We all do darling, at least once in our life.
Just relax, what will be will be. If you ever wanna bug me for chat to get things off your chest, feel free to do so. My Skype is pretty well known and I'm sure it's in the archives. Otherwise, just call out and I'm usually around lurking.
>if I allow it
Don't think like this, nothing is worse than refusing to let wounds heal.
>>
>>17514730
No not ignoring them, but I am being weary of them... I think I got a reading from you that said a relationship with either of these people would be bad news, which backed up how I already felt about them. These energies don't seem that strong, I'm surprised you say they have affection because neither of them seem to show it...

Do you think either of them will make me happy?
>>
>>17514619
And to you too my friend! Love and good vibes be with you.

You're not wrong, the more you push the further she seems to shrink away. I haven't the foggiest idea why, but there's definitely a strain in the connection. I suggest just coming to her straight and being honest both about your intentions and about this reaction on her part. Honesty is always the best course of action.
>>
>>17514748
Ahhhh I thought it seemed familiar, yup that makes a whole lot more sense now. Yea these two energies are definitely connected, affection is probably too strong a word despite my constant use of it, think of it more as interest. I don't know, one seems different from last reading, more mellowed(?) maybe?

Honestly I say just keep your course of self-development and find a focus that makes you happy, not worrying about love; there's much hidden potential within your energy
>>
>>17514761
Nope I just responded to your deleted post
>>17514737
But to answer your actual question yes it was a tad too vague. Sorry darlin
>>
>>17514755
Alright thanks so much Empath! I appreciate you coming back and replying.. I know you're right about continuing self development but I feel so isolated I don't think I can resist trying
Is there anyway to tell which was the energy that mellowed? I'm interested in a girl with blonde hair

Thanks again and sorry if I'm pestering you
>>
>>17514772
Ahhh well that makes sense. I wouldn't be able to tell you anything like that darling as that would require probing his energy, something I have a strict no-go policy without permission. I can have a look at your energy and it's connections, but I can't go into his sorry.
>>17514776
I know that feeling brother, but our greatest developments come from times of great anguish. I'm not here to tell you what to do, just offer what little wisdom I actually posses haha.
As for which of the energies is your blonde girl, I wouldn't be able to say. There's no really way to distinguish a person physical attributes from what I see.

Don't apologise, only rule I have. I am happy to answer any and all questions you have man. Good luck and good vibes!
>>
>>17514776
also how should I go about unlocking my hidden energy? I feel I'm on the right path currently... is that true?
>>
>>17514786
If you could do mine that would be great :) or a tarot reading for us...I was really crazy over him a few months ago but now my feelings are starting to wane... not sure if I should try for him or just leave him behind...
>>
>>17512828
-Tarot
-Chelsy / Chew Peke
-female
-27 tomorrow (3/28/89)
-Aries (Taurus rising)
- modest, empath, artistic, affectionate, articulate, health problems.
-South Seattle
-My favorite two jokes from the Jungle Cruise at Disney World (worked there in 2008)
Which is faster, a lion or a cheetah?
-the lion, he mufasa!
What do you get when you cross an elephant with a rhino?
-Elephino (say out loud) :3

My question is, will I find peace from mental illness, and will life finally become worth living again?
>>
>>17514790
As I said anon, stay true to your course. Don't rush it, you're at a point where you need to let things settle before taking a new step
>>17514792
If your feelings are starting to wane, I'd say that's a clear indication that you should move on.
Also, any reason why you keep deleting your posts?
>>
>>17514804
I'm just confused about him and I... there are times when I'm unsure, then times where I'm like...head over heels crazy! No reason I just want to keep it between us...
>>
>>17514280
I'm too drunk to lurk to see if you're still doing these.

Can you read along the line that is red with gold flakes? Thanks.

I'm tall and white, with brown hair and eyes.l call me whatever you want, it doesn't matter.
>>
>>17514809
>just want to kee it between us
I do have Skype or email (both been posted several times) or even private IRC. Y'know the archives save even deleted posts right?

anyway, it sounds like you need to take a step back and focus on yourself for a moment. Rushing towards a relationship whilst emotions are sporadic is a bad idea. Find your rock and use it to settle yourself. It'll be better for yourself and your future partner.
>>17514810
Hey man, I can definitely tell you're drunk haha, I can't really decipher what you're actually asking me.
>>
>>17514817
I was asking you to read for a connection. I can see it myself, and it's read with gold flakes in appearance. I meant to say *you* can call me whatever because it doesn't matter.

The connection is what I want read, what's involved with it. The energetic connection is strong, and I did my best to identify it for you based on what I could see.
>>
>>17514817
Thanks :) you're right.. I'll focus on myself and once everything is settled I'll see what I can do. Common sense there eh :) I've had a few other readers read for him and I and they seem sweet and promising but I'm always up for different interpretations! As they say human choice and free will always change though... thank you :)
>>
>>17514821
Ahhh I gotcha. I'll give it a shot, bit of an odd request. One moment.
>>17514823
At a girl; I find when you're unsure, directing the energy into yourself for self betterment is the best course of action. Why? Because when you do finally get that special someone, all that time spent on yourself will have made you that much more appealing to them.
>>
>>17514801
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1BXCsq8GX6L
>>
-Morgan's Tarot
-Jonathan/Johnny
-Male
-Scorpio (Gemini Ascendant)
-Childish, Misunderstood, Kind
-West Coast Baby (California)
-Face your fears instead of repressing em, it won't be so scary after you do.

-General Reading Please. Thank You. :))))
>>
>>17514830
Oohh yes!
>>
>>17514830
It's not that odd a request, as you so similar readings often, albeit with different wording because most of your querents aren't drunk occultists. Let me know if you need more info.
>>
>>17514839
what's wrong with being an occultist and being drunk as fuck?
>>
>>17514836
Good girl, so chop chop!
>>17514839
Just seemed off is all. I tried but there was a great deal of interference, most likely due to vague details. Wasn't able to pick up on much of anything sorry man.
>>17514852
Nothing at all, I myself was quite drunk last night in this thread
>>
>>17514831
The basic gist of what I got hahaha.

I have chronic depression and anxiety, and likely to be diagnosed PTSD shortly.In the last year I've faced divorce from an abusive ex, sexual assault from a stranger, and close friends that broke my trust. My Mother and Sister live in Florida, so I'm sort of alone out here. You are very kind, and I appreciate this very much. Most of this is advice that others give me. I know most of my isolation is self inflicted, yet I am terrified to reach out to others at my worst at the risk of losing more support. It's hard to be patient seeing as I have been for over 10 years and 10 medications later. You have a pleasant speaking voice, and I appreciate your concerns for me and birthday wishes :3

those song lyrics are right up my alley hahaha
>>
File: 1.png (278KB, 282x494px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
278KB, 282x494px
>>17514831
This is a picture of myself :3
>>
>>17514280

Alec
Light tan, messy hair near-black hair, glasses
Golden vertical rectangle

Will she take an interest in being friends with me?

Tarot or empath, whatever you're feeling up for
>>
Can someone please do a read for me?? I'm in a situation that could end up really badly for me. I'm talking getting the shit harassed out of me. And maybe stalked? I'm a leo and 18.
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 639x368px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 639x368px
Person who wrote this, are you still here? It confused me

You also can't cry? Or you know me and you wonder why I can't cry?

I'm not ever going to be great if I die of unreleased stress.

Also Hi Dischord, always nice to see you around too
>>
>>17513534
Thank you for the reading Prometheus, I had to leave last night but here's the feedback.

>You're attempting to make progress in the spiritual realm, but you're undeveloped.
True, my normie duties are getting me quite busy and frustrated.

>Disappointment fueled by lack of insight. Confusion will leave you dazed and frustrated. Do not give in to such.
So not much progress despite my attempts, huh?

>You must learn to be out of control. You are holding on too tightly to your ego, to those around you. It is out of your hands. You must first learn to let go before you hold on.
It's mainly my duties and how I feel responsible about things around me, losing control would risk others safety

>You must discard old notions, and accept that you need to learn from a new perspective. You're too established in old beliefs/thoughts.
Interesting, I'm Christian and was trying to find a way practicing magic without harming my beliefs but I guess that's completele incompatible.

>You have the habit of being unable to accept who you are, and what you have done. You should attempt to first, accept and learn from the past instead of rationalizing it.
This, I can't make much of it, I made peace with the past but not quite happy with the present and how I feel tied to certain obligations it's the main obstacle.

>Save your money, be frugal. You will have plenty in the days to come with light-saving on your part. Money will not be an issue much in your life.
Good to hear, that's another struggle.
>>
>>17514280

Jim
Brown hair and hazel eyes. Just under six foot, thin.
Blue triangle
Tarot is fine.

Do you see anything relevant or interesting for me? Now or in the near future.
>>
>>17515190
Right now is the time to be reserved and look to helping yourself. I feel there's development to be had that you're refusing to allow yourself to do. There's an event you'll want to rush into soon, but to do so will end badly. Be reserved, look within and find what it is you need to better.
>>
>>17515302
Aaaand I forgot my trip.
>>
>>17515306
just throwing this out there if you are still there
A
5'11', raven hair, brown eyes, wear specs
orange/gold pyramid
will i ever be with someone who loves me for what i am?
empath or tarot, whatever you think id best

thanks man
>>
>>17515302
>>17515306

Thank you. If I'm lucky I'll figure out what it is I need to be developing while the chance is still there.

Also, happy easter!
>>
>>17514280
Why was it rough? Peace and good vibes be with you.

Leah
Brunette'; 5'4; pale, hairy
Romance reading
Green circle
Empath
>>
>>17515364
I don't mean to come across as rude or mean but
>will I ever x
These sort of queries are so open ended and look over such a vast time its almost impossible to give any sort of insight to. The short answer would be one of my favourite quotes of all time; "Yes, and then at the same time a huge, resounding no."
>>
>>17514280
Hope you're still making readings...
Martín
Dark brown curly hair, hazel eyes, short, large eyelashes
Brown circle
Will I ever see G again?
Whichever you like
>>
>>17514280
Hey Empath, if you have the time for one more

>Elia
>Short; long hair; thicker upper lip than lower
>two 8-pointed purple stars one over the other

Can you tell me anything about my relationship's sex life since it's not exsistent at this point and I can't see a moment in near future either of us to be in a situation we could get it going. Neither is in a comfortable living situation or anything that we could spare the time for it and I am really damn worried if this whole thing will fluke in the end.

>whichever you prefer, I don't know which would fit my query more, so I leave it up to you, friend.
>>
>>17515381
>>will I ever x
then how do i phrase it?
i despair, is why i asked. what do you suggest i do?
also, you are not rude.
>>
>>17513352
Yo Prometheus, each of my family members and myself are going through big changes, I guess some light on how this will turn out would be pretty cool
>>
>>17515380
Pretty darn sore, even now. I was an idiot and did gym, work and then instead of sleeping came home and had drinks and played Terraria with a good friend. No regrets, but got bugged to attend Easter Sunday lunch, meaning I had to socialise (the horror!) and miss my DnD game. Nothing bad in all honesty but just a little salty and sore.
>>17515441
Try to specify the query, make it more direct to what you want to know. I'm not sure what you're actually chasing.
>I dispair
I know anon, I can understand. Chin up man.

Will be getting to the readings in a moment, just gotta get some jobs done.
>>
>>17514542
Morgan's
Nit
Mame
Cancer
Bad shape (not fat, but neither skinny), short, dark brown hair, too serious and quiet with people I just met, ver y cheerful and talkatice with friends
Western Mexico
Hope everyone's having a nice day
My Query: Will I finally be able to start my college studies this year?
>>
>>17512825
>>>17514533
>>
>>17515456
>I'm not sure what you're actually chasing.
love
what am i doing wrong?
>>
>>17514280
I hope you'll have the energy and time to read for me too but if you don't then that's fine.

Ghost
Average height, pale, slim, tattoos and piercings
Grey square
I'm torn between two people, the complete opposite both in looks and personality, one entails something safe and sure but average, the other something that could be, keyword being could because were both very impulsive individuals.
As for the deck, I trust your decision to choose one.
>>
File: 1438537061004.jpg (211KB, 1024x748px) Image search: [Google]
1438537061004.jpg
211KB, 1024x748px
Cold readings. Give me whatever information you deem fitting. I'll take upon as much as possible until I find myself to be bored.
>>
>>17515491
Let's get you warmed up with a stupid romantic query, eh? It's about a girl with whom I have some history.
>>
>>17515491
Im still on my qt seeking quest
pls give advice
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 182x226px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 182x226px
>>17515491
>cold readings
>>
Tarots, please.
Andrea
Male
I turn 18 right tomorrow
Aries
Small and thin, not really attractive
Northern Italy
I don't know you, but i love the fact you do this for free, thank you for your time.

How long will i feel alone like this?
>>
>>17514831
Looks like you're having some trouble with poetry

>A funny old bird is apelican.
>His beak can hold more than his belly can.
>Food for a week
>he can hold in his beak,
>but I don't know how the hell he can.

>>17515045
Try drinking. I can only cry when I drink. Cheers.
>>
>>17515513
Yes. I am giving them an answer that has absolutely no basis or legitimacy. Of course, it's not like divination provides either, but whatever.

>>17515496
So what do you exactly want? Probable results? Advice? Chances of things working out between you two? If you're trying to get to her, try some roundabout tactics that aren't anything along the lines of what you're thinking. Take another approach, or two even. Would it work out? I'd say it has as many chances as a fish remaining intact when dropped through a meat grinder. Love in general, I'd say, is akin to a rock that's just falling straight and heavy and hitting the ground. Nothing more than that.

>>17515508
Why do I think that you need some kind of balance in whatever matter before you're able to find a qt for yourself? It's as if you may also be forcing it, and that's not how things work. Get preoccupied with other things too, that may help.
>>
>>17515456

Katee
Stort dark red hair, blue eyes, medium height
Green leaf
I'd like some kind of love reading, I'm not sure at all what I should do...
And either

If you get to me cool, it not it's ok.

Sometimes I'm more afraid of a positive reading about him....
>>
>>17515380
Hmmmm didn't see anything that jumped out at me sorry, a few energies here and there but nothing that pings on the romance side of things.
>>
>>17515418
If it's the energy I think it is, it seems your connection is still there so perhaps? I had a look and I couldn't see her energy on your path, but that's only near future. Who knows anon
>>
File: image.jpg (482KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
482KB, 1600x1200px
>>17515484
Holy shit, what a spread; pic related.
>safe option
The sun reversed
6 of Swords reversed
Ruled over by 9 of Cup
Whelp, you weren't lying when you said this was the safe option; The 9 of cups speaks volume of this. You will have comfortable abundance, both financially and emotion, from his end at least. However, go deeper and we see the issue. The sun and the 6 of swords both reversed. Sure you're cared for, but at what cost? This isn't what you wanted, and will be constantly on the lookout for the "bad part" that never really comes. You'll stay despite this lack of fulfilment due to "well there's nothing bad about this..."

Now on the other hand...
>potential
5 of Pents
10 of Cups
Rules over by Ace of Cups
This reading speaks of love, happiness and a deep fulfilment of both yours and his needs. The 10 of cups speaks of happiness and fulfilment, with comforts included. However the 5 of Pents shows that this will come at cost, most likely financial hardship or more likely a papal lifestyle. However with the Ace of Cups this is all moot as the love you receive here is worth it. Gives me a very "poor but happy" couple feel.

Hope that helps anon
>>
>>17515590
I usually hate alcohol, but I got drunk a few weeks ago, and nope. No tears. Thx tho
>>
>>17515491
Some advice to improve spiritually
>>
>>17515747
Thank you a lot, guess it's about time I grow some balls.
>>
>>17515796
>guess it's about time I grow some balls
That's good to hear anon. Go get what you want and be happy!
>>
Emotions are interesting... I will do readings if I feel like it.

I need a query.
>>
>>17515641
Awh. Can you tell me if ill ever have a connection with p?
>>
>>17514280

>Zee
>chubby, dark hair and eyes, olive skin
>blue diamond
>How do I stop feeling depressed?
>Empath

Thank you
>>
Morgan is ok
Rose
female
aries
brunette, asian eyes, short, light skin, tired and arthritis
chile
"Since your loneliness is tormented by the night, there's a light waiting for you when tomorrow comes"

what about me in the future?
>>
File: B5H9Bge.jpg (187KB, 950x599px) Image search: [Google]
B5H9Bge.jpg
187KB, 950x599px
>>17515813
Emotions, you say?

Is this another instance of my paranoia, masochistic personality, and crippling fear of intimacy all combining to try to destroy everything good in my life, or are my doubts justified?
>>
Is there a sub religion that says God only exists because we want him to and our belief and actions are what make it real?
>>
>>17515872
wtf is a sub religion? anyway yeah that's basically Chaos Magic in a nutshell. go ask >>>/x/omg/
>>
>>17515860
You should respect yourself in all affairs for your true emotions to be revealed. Paranoia is a doubt of ability. A belief that you're not doing the right thing. Masochism is the result of believing nothing else is viable but self-sacrifice. Fear of intimacy is the belief that you're benefiting others by not being intimate with others.

Doubts are the result of denying your own existence.

Understanding yourself and giving yourself compassion will allow your emotions to flow freely.
>>
File: beetle-comp.jpg (123KB, 1080x757px) Image search: [Google]
beetle-comp.jpg
123KB, 1080x757px
>>17515904
Very wise, and I appreciate it, but that wasn't a reading.
>>
>>17515813
Can you read for me and the girl over whom I'm obsessing?
>>
>>17514280
Jair.
Medium length hair, Hispanic, nice light brown eyes.
Yellow-green circle.
General reading please.
Whichever you feel helps the most.
>>
>>17515813
The void... It hurts and it's all I can feel now
>>
>>17515813
I'm just sad and feel empty. I'm happy at work but then go home and feel like this
>>
>>17515914
It was a reading :)

>>17515917
Ugh, just get over things.

>>17515936
This is a good time for you to rest until someone can give you comfort. Your emotions want to heal, and you cannot give yourself that because of the limitations of who you are. You need someone to encourage you to heal yourself. I would, but there are boundaries.

>>17515949
Similar to previous person. You do not know if you are allowed to be happy at home. There's nothing I can say to give you insight on this. But you need to find some sort of inspiration, or a reason to be happy at home.
>>
POST THOTHS COCK
>>
File: HL5aEpU.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
HL5aEpU.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>17515962
n-no it wasn't

it was wise, but it doesn't tell me whether I'm making the wrong choice in trusting this person, which was my query
>>
I'm still around for a reading or two, if anyone is curious for one.

>>17515761
This is going to be an interesting answer, one that will make little sense. I suppose what you're doing now is good, but there's also the realization that either everything that you're looking at, no matter how, is the same, or that you need to look at something else to see something different. Apply that to whatever spirituality you're going for.
>>
>>17515962
I actually asked for a reading, not generic advice. Thanks anyway
>>
>>17515969
Jair.
Gemeni.
Light brown eyes.

General reading please.
>>
>>17515969
Katee cancer, 24

Love reading please
>>
>>17515966
>>17515973
Are you the ones doing the readings? Off with ya.
>>
>>17515969
Cancer Male, I've asked before but I always seem to be skipped for some reason. Just want to know if my relationship has any future to it. Thanks
>>
>>17515991
i'm a reader

and if you're not going to actually address people's queries, OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!
>>
Hey /div/ happy Easter. I hope you guys don't find any eggs ;)
(unless that's what you want...)

ANYWAYS
I was thinking of doing some readings.
1. Provide a name for me to call you
2. Let me know if you want me to use Tarot (3cards, Thoth) or Scrying/Energy senses
3. Ask a question
>>
>>17515991
I'm not doing readings today, but I'm a reader. If ever anyone asks me for a reading, I give them proper attention and do my best to describe why exactly I came to the conclusion.

If I didn't, I wouldn't bother doing readings.
>>
File: 194201142_5f1d9f4dc7_o.jpg (474KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
194201142_5f1d9f4dc7_o.jpg
474KB, 2592x1944px
>>17515962
>you cannot give yourself that because of the limitations of who you are

"But Doctor, I am the clown..."
>>
>>17515996
I did address people's queries. He wasn't able to trust himself to make the right decisions when his decision was correct. If he didn't trust himself, the situation would have blown up in his face.
>>
>>17515998
Jefry!
Scrying
General reading please!
Thank you so much
>>
>>17515998
Hey Gremory. You can call me sadbitch because that's what I am today. I just want a reading on a girl, and I'll leave to your discretion which method you think is best. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17515998
Happy Easter
Petra
Can you read my energy and how can I heal myself?
>>
>>17516009
There is no point in telling me that :/
>>
>>17515998
Eleanor
Tarot please, any deck is fine
Am I better off living my current life the way it is, or is there something more I could be doing ? (Like seeing friends)
>>
>>17515969
I feel I'm making little to no progress, I realised there's so much I could dig into this rabbit hole I don't kow where to start and there's that saying "if you don't know where to go, no wind would be good".
>>
>>17516019
I would disagree with you. This is a place of learning, and many benefit from seeing how readers come to conclusions. If I gave a perfectly accurate reading but gave no indication as to how I came to the result, I would say I did a disservice to many in /div/.
>>
>>17516028
Your words are pointless!
>>
>>17515998
Hi Gremory, my name is Eve

This is my query: >>17515860

I'd prefer energy/scry.
>>
>>17516039
Do you ever come into the irc, Eve?
>>
>>17516045
N-no

Should I?
>>
>>17516047
Come on down!
>>
>>17516047
I wouldn't if I were you
>>
File: 1329995807082.jpg (48KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1329995807082.jpg
48KB, 535x577px
>>17516048
I can't

I am oozing spaghetti just thinking about it

Oh god
>>
>>17515998
Cat
Scrying/Energy senses
Tell me what i need to fin love
>>
>>17516031
When I was getting started, I always took the advice of more experienced readers very seriously, and it helped me grow tremendously.

But you don't seem the type to take helpful advice, so I suppose you're correct in saying that my words are pointless. Go ahead and call me an asshole for disagreeing with you.

Good talk, kid.
>>
>>17516068
Pfffttt we're just one big pot of spaghetti in there, you'll fit in fine. No pressure though.
>>
>>17516068
Sad panda :( lol
>>
>>17516075
Can I? Can I? I think I can
>BV!
>>
>>17516075
I am /not/ you. I do not benefit in the same ways /you/ do.

Your assumption of me is dead wrong, and you insist on running with it, not considering that you are wrong.

Just trust in my judgement, and you'll be better off. For I have more experience in empathy, and sympathy than you can ever imagine.

Instead of working against me, work with me, and you'll benefit /div/ more than you could have ever wanted.
>>
>>17516091
ur funny

so stubborn

so wrong
>>
>>17516101
Do you want me to help your future incarnation's children with the lessons I'm learning or not?
>>
>>17516109
nigger you couldn't even help your querents today, and you are refusing to learn a valuable lesson

go suck a cock

also
>believing in reincarnation
>>
>>17516091
So you think you have nothing to gain from the presence of more experienced diviners? Well, I don't think you can be helped, then. It's great that you have experience in empathy and sympathy, as that can be a great asset in giving /advice/.

And I've benefitted /div/ plenty, as I continue to do.

>>17516082
^_^
>>
>>17516118
I've learned this lesson 50 times over because everyone keeps telling me I haven't learned it yet. It's completely unentertaining.

The lesson I need to learn is standing up to others, which is what I'm doing now. Holy balls, it's not in my nature, but it's something we have to learn, which is why we put it off so often.

>>17516119
I have plenty to gain, but not what you think I need to gain. You're making this all about your point of view, and what you see as right, as if it has more precedence over mine. Are you here to help me, or abuse your power? You would have failed if you didn't come out as BV.

You may benefit, but so does everyone else. Get in line.

Also, you realize you just insulted empathy as a form of divination?
>>
>>17516014
Okay Jeffrey, let's see what I see.

I see a field with very tall grass, covering all but the top of someone's head. The sky is clear. This feels like there is opportunity for some activity, but nothing is happening and things are getting out of hand.

>>17516015
Hey sadbitch *hugs*
I'll scry this too, because you seem like you have good energy.
I saw a spoopy woman dancing on the floor. It was very seductive, but also very dark and discolored. It seems like a situation to be avoided, but also something that could be quite desirable in short term.

>>17516017
Hey Petra, that's a brilliant idea.
I got an impression of abundant higher/head energies, and a good amount of low/groin energy, but a missing energy in the middle/heart. Are you disconnected from your lover? It seems like you could use some tangible interaction, a long talk, tell someone how you feel, etc.
*hugs*

>>17516024
Eleanor,
7 of Cups, 10 of Swords, Queen of Disks
Spoil and Breakage, Creating something new

It looks like things will change. Good luck!
*hugs*

>>17516039
HI EVE!
ah such a poetic query
I don't know if I've ever told you before.... well. I'll hold that thought.

Anyways, I see a woman in darkness who is bound at the wrists in chains, she is curious to how she got here; this probably represents your current state of confusion.
I cut the binds with my sword.
Light shines from her eyes and she smiles. She gives a hug and I can feel a lot of warmth in her stomach. She has a delicate build, perhaps she is too intuitive for her own good. She begins to give scenarios "what if, what if, what if" until she is cold and shivering. Her mind is based on experience, but she has put herself where she is on her own, only learning from the bad and not the good. I cut the darkness with the sword and she walks out, not looking back.

>>17516069
>69
Cat, do you need more advice?

okay okay, jk

but I'm at char limit
>>
>>17515998
You can call me Oni I guess

Try the energy/scrying that sounds interesting

I'd like a type of love reading, I don't know what to do about my love life.
>>
>>17516119
YUSH! That's twice now
>>
>>17515998
Jair.
Tarot.
General reading please!
>>
>>17516119
Also, sympathy is understanding someone's situation instantly, using psychic intuition. Not everyone uses this, for whatever reason. With sympathy, I don't have to use words.
>>
>>17516139
>but a missing energy in the middle/heart
My heart hurts and I want to heal it but I'm tired of bother people because of that :(
>>
File: jack of hearts.png (66KB, 180x252px) Image search: [Google]
jack of hearts.png
66KB, 180x252px
>>17516069
okay

I saw a card, it was a standard Jack from modern decks. He faces right, hold a flower in his right hand, and an axe in his left hand, with the axe head pointed toward him.
He seems kind of careless, but romantic. He has one eye. I think it is a Red one. I'll just go with Hearts.

That's all I got.

>look up the card

damn, I was pretty close to the real thing.
The only difference is this guy in pic has a feather in his right hand.
>>
>>17516139
I'm really scared what it could be, but I really hope it is for the better. Thanks reader! *Hugs back*
>>
File: kwikfit-oscillating-vs-linear.jpg (17KB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
kwikfit-oscillating-vs-linear.jpg
17KB, 400x286px
>>17516139
Thank youu~~~

>only learning from the bad and not the good
me desu

What do you think the heat from the stomach signified? Solar plexus/heart chakras perhaps?

After reading this, I regret asking the question at all. I can see now that regardless of whether or not this person deserves my trust, asking was a manifestation of self-doubt. Fuck.

>I don't know if I've ever told you before.... well. I'll hold that thought.
aaaargh such curiosity you've sparked!
>>
>>17516127
>The lesson I need to learn is standing up to others
Add discretion to the list.

>You're making this all about your point of view
I didn't realize taking advice from those with more experienced was particularly my point of view. I suppose I should raise a few ancient writers from the dead and demand they pay me royalties for passing off my point of view as their own.

>Are you here to help me
Precisely here to help you. Anyone who has ever given me a reading and shown how they came to that conclusion has received my best efforts at feedback, such that they can improve.

>abuse your power
I have no power here. If people respect me, it's because I've earned it through the accuracy of my readings and being helpful. If I wanted to abuse my name, I would have posted with my trip; I just gave you advice, lad.

>Get in line
I'm good, thanks.

> Also, you realize you just insulted empathy as a form of divination?
Nice referential fallacy

I won't reply anymore because this is no longer advice. Go ahead and post again so you can feel like you won because I don't reply and get a gold star for standing up for yourself.

Good talk, kid.
>>
>>17516139
Egh it was really nice while it lasted, so I can see the short-term thing. You say you saw a seductive woman? She fits the bill in a few ways. Thanks, have a nice day.
>>
>>17516169
So, whats the equivalent for the tarot?
the page?
>>
>>17516202
Have I ever read for you before? If not, I would like to just for the feedback lol.
>>
>>17516202
Discretion? In many cases that's a cop-out. Real discretion allows flow, energy, and growth. Think about projecting something out of your throat if you were choking. You're not going to gently tap on the person's shoulder and wonder if you should ask if they're ok.

You do not know if I'm more experienced... I'm not new to this at all. You are being very ignorant about who I am.

Your energy, intention, thoughts, and situation tells me otherwise. It all tells me you're abusing your power.

You really should get in line. More people than you want to help others, and you're standing in the way.

Standing up for myself is the lesson I need to learn, but not my intention. My intention is to help others, as well as myself. If you helped yourself, as well as others, you'd actually help others.
>>
>>17516198
>What do you think the heat from the stomach signified?
Sacral chakra
Liberty to express emotions, but it was quickly suppressed by doubts.
>aaaargh such curiosity you've sparked!
not so fast! You have to come to the irc

YOU'RE WELCOME, TO ALL MY OTHER QUERENTS

Oh there are more
>>17516146
kounichiwa Onee-chan
I see a man standing where a bridge across a canyon has been destroyed. He looks down as if he thinks he can jump and it will get him to the other side. It's almost depressing.
Turn back, that path is gone.

>>17516155
Jair,
So I was thinking about the Priestess, and I drew this:
High Priestess, 10 of Wands, 3 of Swords

It looks like you're going to go through some pain unfortunately. You might get cut loose from someone you love.

>>17516233
page, prince, knave, squire
>>
>>17516235
You have, but I'm always open to a reading. If you like, I can give you a query to which I already know the answer so I can give you better feedback.
>>
>>17516242
can you give me a general reading aswell?
GS
scrying/energy senses
>>
>>17516257
Will you be around in like 45 mins to an hour? I can do it while my kid is eating dinner.
>>
>>17516265
I sure will. Let me know what you need and what kind of query you would like to practice so I can prepare one for you.
>>
>>17516272
I just generally ask for gender, any specific question with whatever details you want to include and a song that you either connect with yourself or the situation. I really only do 3 card spreads still only because if I do more I start to get confused with cards working into each other.
>>
>>17516261
Sure, GS
I see you are turning away from me, sitting on a rock in your armor again, but with helm off. You are outside, the wind is blowing your hair. You're watching over a certain road, waiting for someone to pass by. `
>>
>>17516290
usual shit i see, thanks for the reading
>>
>>17516242
Hmm... part of my wonders which guy that refers to.

Probably both. I need to move anyway, one never stops talking to me at work and it was a horrible morning

I'm moving to Portland
>>
>>17516306
Portland sounds nice. I want to go too.
>>
>>17516318
I am visiting next month

My friend always says oh take the guy you work with!

>no
>>
>>17516286
It's about a simple message I've already sent.
http://b.1339.cf/cmgfxcc.mp3

I'm male
>>
>>17516242
Thanks, I understand.
It hasn't been an easy year, but I don't have too much time left.
I guess people come and go, but so far it has been mostly leaving with me.
>>
Good. More of you. Excuse my late responses.

>>17515975
It almost feels like you're looking for something. You have it right in front of your eyes, and there's that certain kind of uncertainty, that desperation, and yet I can see that biting you right in the eye. Be careful with looking for what you want, for it can definitely end up with you losing something in return.

>>17515983
Lack of clarity. A probable option, a possibility in regards of love, but even that will likely disappear and you will be left in the dark again. To put it more simply, if you think you're at loss now, you're going to stay like that for a while.

>>17515992
It seems that there's a likely future, but I have a suspicion that if you're going to start looking about in paranoia and fear that something will happen, it will quite likely happen. The most straightforward path is the one that you should take. Don't take any corners. Proceed further.

>>17516025
It feels like I still see the same image, even though you say such words. You know what could help you? Diving headfirst into the path of your choice. It's not going to help you to walk about, look for this detail, that detail. Take the ideas of the choice, live by them, follow them, study them, so on and so forth. After all, if you don't know where to go, all paths open up for you. You can always turn back and take another, or go further. You'll map your way out anyway.
>>
I'm done reading for today. Enjoy your fertility worship and crosses!
>>
>>17515998
Happy easter to all of you!
1. Provide a name for me to call you
I was hoping you could call me anon
2. Let me know if you want me to use Tarot (3cards, Thoth) or Scrying/Energy senses
What ever you feel like doing!
3. Ask a question
I would really like a general reading
Thanks in advance
>>
>>17516355
>>17516362
Damn lost you for some minutes
Oh well until next time!
>>
>>17516345

hmm can i have a general reading too, please? i'm female.
>>
File: download.jpg (3KB, 144x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 144x183px
>this BV vs t-rex fight

topkek entertainment
>>
>>17516374
Of course. Do keep in mind that I simply do cold readings. No basis in anything, probably no divination done, so it may just be my empty words that are said. For you, it almost looks like you're trying to not look at something. Ignore something, perhaps? I would strongly suggest paying attention and doing something about whatever that may be going on and not simply looking elsewhere. Who am I to know though.

>>17516382
Amusing, no? Perhaps not really.
>>
>>17516389

i have no idea what you're talking about as far as ignoring something goes but it might come up in the future. thanks
>>
>>17516411
Interesting. I cannot help but to think otherwise, for the sole reason that the view remains the same, no matter how much I try to change the perspective. I suppose not exactly ignoring, but yet the view is set on something completely unrelated or different. Hm.
I'll give you just a small piece of random advice though, a bit for the future: take good care of your mind and thoughts.
>>
>>17512825

New thread:

>>17516444
>>
Hector
Capricorn
NYC

I need serious guidance and help considering my options for work. I have recently lost my job , I work in the handyman field. I also recently got an email from indeed saying someone saw my resume and wants to contact me. I could use some guidance and anything I can do spiritual wise is of great help. Thank you
>>
>>17516448

i think i get what you mean now. yeah, i've been trying to keep myself busy and distracted so i don't end up thinking about something else that's usually on my mind. thank you for the advice! it's good advice.
>>
>>17516382
Topkek enlightenment if you keep your eyes open ;)
>>
>>17516478
>enlightenment
Yes I learned always to listen to those more experienced than you if you really want to learn and do well.
>>
>>17516507
I do as well. Which is why his argument was completely pointless :P
>>
>>17516345
thanks m8, this gives me some peace of mind
>>
File: Salariiman.jpg (99KB, 423x650px) Image search: [Google]
Salariiman.jpg
99KB, 423x650px
>>17515998

>Slave
>Tarot, please!
> I'm facing finnacial difficulties for 10 years, without a single chance of change in sight. Living in rent, horrible job, and my mother will not be able to work so hard for many years to help me (she's already old and sick).

Things are going to be better financially one day?

Thanks already, reader!
>>
>>17516457
great glorious trips!
>>
>>17514655
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0YRhoqyTITt
>>
>>17516613
:D
>>
>>17514883
>>17514887
http://vocaroo.com/i/s11VKgbhCbyk
>>
>>17514703
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0IoTfOz1iqL
>>
>>17515461
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1kqXZeAGJJH
>>
>>17515590
Haha, yes, I was tired, and my memory kinda sucks. Thank you! :D
>>
File: 2786232-7669681052-hands.jpg (19KB, 600x386px) Image search: [Google]
2786232-7669681052-hands.jpg
19KB, 600x386px
I'm still doing readings, if anyone's interested.
>>
tfw reader read everyone but you
>>
>>17517144
can i get a love reading rex?
>>
>>17517144
Hey beefcake.

Can you do a future reading for me?

Let me know if you require any info, my name is Charlie.
>>
>>17515847
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1It8sU6mrAD
>>
>>17517144
Aries, Male, Tx

Could I get a general love reading?
>>
>>17515577
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0CQVNnaelRN
>>
>>17517163
Your love is going to be around for a while. He's going to have grey energy around his arm. He's not going to be the best looker, but his actions are going to be subtly charming. A hard worker it seems, though he seems less serious than that. Tall man who seems incompatible with you. A jacket.

I get an axe. A lumberjack?

Your love life seems it will be empty. I get a lot of grey space inbetween you and your loves. It seems your lover will "axe" your path, so that you meet him in the future. Unfortunately, I don't think he is your soulmate. He will make it work nonetheless.

>>17517170
Sure thing. Your future seems to be filled with a bit of conflict. There isn't much in the way of the things you want to do. But personally, in your thoughts, emotions, mindsets, there are a few obstacles. You need to apply yourself without letting those things get in the way, or clear up the things that say you cannot, in order to do the things that everyone knows, obviously, you can do. If you were to pull yourself into the future, you could accomplish a lot, though there does seem to be that lingering conflict. You will have to go through this stuff because you soul is extremely curious about it. Something happened in your past life, and your soul wants to know.

Don't let your internal conflict and soul's intentions to get in the way of what you want to do. Do what you want to do, even though you don't feel like doing it, or your emotions tell you otherwise. It will pay off.

>>17517261
You love life is filled with passion after passion, after love after love. You won't be completely involved in these affairs, because you'll be too busy trying to care for your things. Try to realize that you are your lovers as well. There's a reason you pick them. We find something that reminds us of ourselves in our lovers, and we will use this to advance ourselves. We should care for the connection we make with our lovers, for the connection is a part of us.
>>
>>17517438
>>17517261
Basically, take a chance to work on ourselves in relationships we form.
>>
>>17514834
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1iIXExItfWb
>>
>>17516458
Answered in:

New thread:

>>17516444
>>
Reposting from Old thread
Either, I'm not 100% sure of the difference

Steve
Male
Leo
Heavy-set ray of sunshine, with tanned arms from working in the sun.
Viva la Florida
Someone out there thinks you're they're whole world.
What's love look like for me?
>>
>>17517507
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1gaJVXCgGbJ
>>
>>17516202
>referential fallacy
>to someone who doesn't use the words to talk, and who is sound-souled enough to help you despite any personal flaws
>>
>>17517067
Thanks, bro!
I'm new in this stuff, actually. So I need to read more about this stuff. It was pretty accurate, and I already know what is causing the energy leak. The quietness with new people is because I'm too picky with my friends, I like to listen first to what they say. You only need to make a test to entre college here, btw :) btw, what was the band name again?
>>
>>17518063
Usually appeal to groups of people via interests can leak your energy. For example, you like the band crowd. Your energy goes to that crowd to help them grow, as your form of support. Imagine you give it to a the very large raver crowd. Your energy gets lost, and often yanked away.
>>
>>17518063
You're very welcome!
I'm glad it was an accurate reading for you and that you know what is causing the energy leak! Patch that up! Study hard for your test, and do your best! Good luck on it! The first band was AC/DC. The second band was Pulp.
Thread posts: 365
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.