[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - divination general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 65

File: COSMIC-EYE-website[1].jpg (48KB, 768x529px) Image search: [Google]
COSMIC-EYE-website[1].jpg
48KB, 768x529px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>17496723
>>
Who is the most accurate reader?
>>
>>17499158
There's a reader who comes here sometimes, without a trip. I think they're a psychic not necessarily a diviner? Not sure. Anyway, I found them to be extremely accurate and, very to the point. I always look out for the next time they'll be back. Shame they don't have a trip.
>>
I know no one's posted yet but when they come:

Katee, Cancer, 24, I'd like a general romance reading.

If you need more info just tell me.
>>
>>17499164
I'll read you up. I just need you to describe yourself personalitywise, to get a feel for your energy.
>>
>>17499158
cheswick can predict things in the current pretty well dont know about her future readings
>>
>>17499170
I'm weird, kind of look like a stupid hipster, but I'm nice and really caring. I remember little things people say, and try to make them feel better. I'm also an insane gun nut.
>>
File: 1458193632388.jpg (43KB, 588x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458193632388.jpg
43KB, 588x720px
>>17499158
B V
V
>>
>>17499170
If you are doing more readings after her,

I'm Leah and I'm a Libra
Romance reading

I'm pretty confident and overzealous.
>>
>>17499178
bv is that you?
>>
Hey today is my birthday, I don't have any gifts.. but I will be happy if someone gift me a read
Male
Aries
Chill guy trying to reach another level of mind.. happy birthday to me!
>>
>>17499170
Could you also do me?
Charlotte
Introverted but I can still be the life of the party, and extremely sensitive and/or depressed.
Romance reading for me too :)
>>
>>17499170
Interested too, please.

Angus, Taurus, 23
I'm a pretty nice dude but sometimes i'm pretty judgemental, even though i don't show it. Introverted and with low selfesteem.

Interested in romance reading too.
>>
>>17499139
Hey, OP! same guy from yesterday (asking about being a future cop)
Meeting a good friend in a year or so, how does our friendship look? btw furfag here.
>>
>>17499185
Mine is tomorrow! I could give a fellow cusper one later on tonight in like 4-5ish hours if you want. Just lurk for me or If you give me a name I can call out to you in a bit :D
>>
>>17499196
yiff
in
hell
>>
>>17499196
I apologize but I am not reading currently. Lurk the thread and then reply to a reader when they come on in a bit.
>>
>>17499203
will do :^)
>>
>>17499139
Carlos
Taurus
Into guitars, also have an interest in philosophy, enthusiastic in kickboxing and writing.

What's the matter with me?
Why is my energy so low?
Why do I attract bad things?
>>
>>17499205
it's fine.
>>
>>17499170
introverted extrovert (if that makes sense). I'm creative, an art teacher and I'm really open minded to new experiences. I have been told I am funny.
>>
>>17499185
in your past you were in love and had the perfect relationship with intimacy now you are too controlling
>>
>>17499158
The least accurate is Chiron.
>>
>>17499181
No nigger
>>
>>17499158
>>17499178
Yeah from my experience BV. And I think I've had readings from mostly everyone on here.
>>
>>17499226
This, as well as the T-Rex dude
>>
>>17499226
tthats because he uses an online generator kek
>>
Reader's Roast edition
Lmao
>>
a better question to ask: Have any of you ever had any readings done that came true?
>>
>>17499164

I saw a guy. He was very cute btw. I'm assuming he's the one you might stumble upon or the one you're currently into.
I think you're going to meet him through a friend of yours. I saw her too. She had dark hair and was smiling. Both people seemed to be in their 20s.
I did a Tarot spread to see what he was like. I got Ace of Swords reversed, Queen of Wands reversed, and Queen of Swords reversed. I'm very new with Tarot so most of it might not be entirely accurate.
The ace of swords makes me feel like he just got out of a relationship and might not be ready for another one right now give it time. The Queen of Wands reversed makes me feel like he's very antisocial, very introverted, not very charismatic. The reversed queen of swords goes along with the reversed queen of wands. It makes me feel like he's awkward in dealing with people and that he may be very shy.
Personal advice, show him that you're interested. Don't wait for him to take the lead because he isn't going to.
>>
>>17499276
>>17499179
Are you doing more? I'll give feedback
>>
>>17499276
Well we did fuck around so he knows I'm interested cause I told him.

Might not even be the same guy though for all I know
>>
>>17499276
Hello, how will things turn out with my crush? Things got complicated and we're either going to go out together or I'm going to start looking somewhere else.

Edward, Virgo, 24
>>
I'm wondering if anyone shares a similar experience as I do. When these threads come up, I often have a yearning to get a reading, but I never really know what question to ask exactly. If any reader's willing to tackle that, I greatly appreciate it.

>>17499209
This anon's questions definitely sum up some of the feelings/questions I get, so if someone would do a reading of me with those questions, that'd be awesome. In general, I feel lost. Let me know what kind of info is needed.
>>
>>17499315
Then ask for a general and see what you get.
>>
I realize I'm a huge fucking asshole but every time someone bullies me or tries to get to me I always return it. How can I stop being a petty shit and stop being like the people I hate?

25, female, gemini
>>
>>17499345
get self confidence
not care about what other people think
realizing that what they think about you doesnt matter
realize that there is always people out there that won't like you you just need to accept it
>>
>>17499354
I-I guess I worded it as asking for advice, my bad. Maybe a general reading then?
You're right though, I know I should be proud about the things I love but even among 100 positive opinions I'll find the negative one and make a huge deal out of it.
>>
>>17499354
18,male, Aquarius
Meeting a good friend in about a year or so, will our friendship last? also furfag here
>>
>>17499179
>>17499286
Scrying drew up a blank, as well as a lot of confusing thoughts so I did Tarot instead. I'm new at this so take everything with a grain of salt.
I got the moon reversed. I think it means that you're unhappy right now. Maybe your current partner isn't that good for you, or maybe you're wayyyy too single and want some love like right now. Then there's The World. Very good card. I think it means that you're going to find a relationship that's going to be fulfilling. Then I got the ace of cups. This card says something like "there's a new relationship coming up", but it could also mean pregnancy. I drew up a few cards to help me understand what this meant, and one of them was Page of Cups, which along with ace of cups it definitely means having children. Have fun with your future husbando!
>>
>>17499361
why do you think negging is a thing
people only remember the bad

we all crave acceptance
i am like you
i will pull cards for you and you can google the meaning ok?

present: king of coins
future: the moon, the sun
weird
>>
>>17499276
I read the relationship part wrong but I do know he did get out of one around the time my crush started on him.

Apparently the chick used to beat the shit out of him.
>>
Cecilia, Leo,19
Likes music and art

Feel like bad energies have been following me all my life.
Just curious about what will come up
>>
>>17499345
Well it's in your nature to be a huge bitch because you're a Gemini. Just try to fight your urges.
>>
>>17499376
Thank you anon, I'll look it up. And thanks for the advice.

>weird
May I ask why? I suck at card interpretations.
>>
>>17499372
>Scrying drew up a blank
Just like my love life I see you already have talent
>wayyy too single
Yep

I am so desperate so I hope your future reading is true
>>
>>17499388
oh yeah coins = pentacles

the moon and the sun are opposites

the moon is illusions, trickery, buuut if its surrounded by positive cards (and you got positive cards)

It means that you are letting your imagination run away with you, and that things are not nearly as bad as they seem.
>>
22, female, virgo

Really depressed lately. Constantly stressed about school, feeling a lot of anxiety over my future. I've ended up isolating myself from friends and family because of this.

I think I'd just like a general reading concerning these issues. Will things get better soon?
>>
File: 06_TheLovers_AngelaRizza_13x19.jpg (200KB, 428x731px) Image search: [Google]
06_TheLovers_AngelaRizza_13x19.jpg
200KB, 428x731px
I'm going to be doing some tarot readings for all you lovely people this morning. Give me your query and any information you consider relevant.
>>
>>17499428
>>17499192

Please? Would be much appreciated.
>>
>>17499428
Will Y talk to me the next time he sees me?
>>
>>17499428
18, male, Aquarius
same as before, meeting a good friend in a year or so, will our friendship last? Furfag too
>>
>>17499428
female
Romance reading please for the near future I want a bf and I want one bad.
>>
>>17499428
>>17499407

Could really use some direction. Feel free to take your time, I appreciate your help.
>>
>>17499428
Freya
What will the occupation of my next bf be? What will his personality be like?
>>
>>17499345
>>17499376
>>17499388
Not that anon, but the spread seems to suggest that your unfavorable reactions are likely the result of your excessive focus on material things, and it seems that you might assume that you'll find a concrete solution for inconcrete issues.

The Moon and The Sun for future suggests that you'll find your salvation by taking a step back from your external focus and looking inwards. Ever think that maybe you're not okay with yourself, and you find it easier to dominate the world around you than yourself? Well, that makes a decent tourniquet, but not a good permanent solution. Good luck.

>>17499387
Upperkek

>>17499378
You actually have really nice energy ^_^

Not a proper reading, but it can attract the wrong attention at times. Lrn2shield.
>>
>>17499428
A
Taurus
What does H like about me? In other words, why does he have a crush on me?
>>
>>17499445
Can I get a reading from you? plzzz
>>
>>17499445
bv is that you
whats my energy
>>
>>17499430
You seem like a very kind, loving, balanced person. I think the only problem is you're still a long way from maturity -- you have a lot to learn about yourself still, and how to master your flaws. To be a more open-minded and charitable person would suit you, and open you to more love in return.

I can see a partner for you, a similarly immature person. They're very charismatic, and their emotions are nice and innocent, but they can be a bit chatty and gossipy. They're also not so good with their money, and they have a lot of potential within them that they're not really willing to allow to flourish.

What I see is that there is difficulty in communication, difficulty in opening up, and maybe an uncertainty in how to fulfil your dreams adequately. It seems like you have standards that maybe a little too high. What the cards are reminding me of, is that we all make our own future, we can change and control how things turn out, to an extent. In other words, you have the power to communicate and to open yourself up to the right people for you, but you have to want to do it, and to act on that desire.

Hope that makes sense.
>>
>>17499428
I am so scared right now.
Am i in a lot of trouble???
F, Gemini
>>
>>17499445
Thanks for the respond! Made me glad :)/Cecilia
>>
>>17499428
Can u do me a reading pls
I posted earlier

Carlos
Guitar kickboxer enthusiast
>>
>>17499428
How will my meeting go today? What does my love life look like? Beautiful card art btw
>>
>>17499445
First anon here. I'm afraid that I got too attached to a fictional concept seeing myself in it. So at this point when that concept is insulted I feel personally insulted. I rarely get personally bullied, and if it ever happens it's just because of that concept and my love for it.

So I guess
>your excessive focus on material things
>taking a step back from your external focus and looking inwards
apply to me. The problem is that I don't want to take a step back, and if I do I don't know how, I always return.
>>
>>17499461
Yes it does make a lot of sense, thank you very much.
>>
>>17499428
Hello, I'm >>17499315
Jay
Male
Sagittarius
I feel lost and generally don't know what's wrong with me or what to do with my life. Any help is greatly appreciated.
>>
>>17499433
Yes. The good side of this is that it'll give you a better picture of your future, the bad side is that you might feel like you've accomplished something when there's still a lot more to be done.

Don't be too selfish, Y also needs some happiness and consideration right now as they don't have much. Your advice is to be direct and to accept the calling for change in your life.

Hopefully this isn't about forming a relationship because you shouldn't do that.

>>17499435
Sorry I don't think so. One of you has serious issues with communication and difficultly holding up stable relationships that aren't dynamic enough. The other person is in too significant a place in their life to have the patience to deal with it. Like I mean real big life-changing shift of phase life experiences, moving to a new place or something on that level.

There will be happiness and good times between you, not bitterness. But ultimately it'll be too much work to maintain, and neither of you are in the right place to be able to make it work.
>>
ZZZZ
Post a dream, your gender and age
I will do readingzzzzz
>>
>>17499514
i had a dream someone held my hand and then raped me
f
romance reading
>>
>>17499504
>Hopefully this isn't about forming a relationship because you shouldn't do that.

Thank you but whyyy???
>>
>>17499514
I was in a labyrinth with this really sweet old guy that walked really slowly. It kept getting worse as I couldn't find the exit to the building.
One wrong door and he smiled at me. Second wrong door, he hugged me. Third wrong door and he puts a teddy bear in front of his face while smiling and says in a happy voice
>I'm very happy

Then I woke up in cold sweat. Pls read me, I can give more details about the dream if you want ;_;

Female, 24
>>
>>17499504
Shit thank you OP. Will we ever try to rebuild it or some sort and go to cons and shit?
>>
File: Ccf9AHSW4AIs8yh.jpg (31KB, 599x406px) Image search: [Google]
Ccf9AHSW4AIs8yh.jpg
31KB, 599x406px
>>17499514
I had a dream where i asked to sit besides this girl in the lab at college and she said no.
Should i kill myself?
Male, 22
My query is a love reading about this same girl. Today the day was nice, but i dont know where it's going.
>>
File: attack.png (380KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
attack.png
380KB, 620x388px
>>17499139
Reposting from previous thread:
Could I get a love reading?
Pic related is OC of mine, done the night before yesterday. I am David, 18yo, Libra.
For those who work with songs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iAIM02kv0g [Embed]
>>
>>17499514
I just had a dream that I kidnapped and held two people against their will, then I was freaking out about the legal rammifications towards the end. What you get for me?
>>
>>17499514
Had a dream where my mother's boyfriend cheated on her with some weird girl that was the same age as me. Makes me wince thinking about it kek.

female/18
What does this guy think of me?
>>
>>17499519
You are a manipulative person who likes attention.
Beware guys who try to chase after you. You actually have to do the chasing. Don't rush into relationships or everything will go awry. Go for a guy with money they'll surprisingly make you happier. You will lack control but you'll actually be able to breathe a little deeper knowing you don't have the onus of control.
>>
>>17499514

a while ago i had a dream about a guy i used to have a crush on last year, we were exploring a spooky house that was rotted and there were big holes in the floors. it was dark outside, i remember that much. weird dream. i'm female/26
>>
Doing cold readings. I don't require information besides what you think I should know or should not know.
>>
>>17499560
Love. Let's see how this turn out.
>>
>>17499560
Will he be happy? Will I be happy? Not a love reading btw.
>>
>>17499436
You seem like you're in a really terrible place right now... stress upon stress upon stress... It's kinda weird to have so much stress, but to have you depicted as being in a powerful, albeit unstable and forceful, position. It's like you have a lot of inner strength, but you don't know how to apply it gently and deliberately?

I don't see anything for love for you in the near future, not until you overcome some more hurdles in your life. It looks like you're juggling a lot, that you're being really resistant to change, that you're not focusing on the right goals in life...

You seem really tensed and geared up for a fight, and you're binding yourself with your own fears. You've lost a lot... Everything about this reading is of the mind. Something bad seems to be brewing within you...

>>17499441
In a general sense, you seem like a really nice, fun kinda person. But I can see how the mental side of things is really heavily overpowering the situation. In your thoughts I see the feeling of loss of control, of lacking intuition, insight, or patience. It seems like this feeling of unease has been growing for a while unchecked. It's like you just can't concentrate, can't think, can't grasp exactly what you need going forward... That light is just out of reach.

I think what you ultimately need is a break from it all. You need to slow things down or you're going to just get completely derailed. You need some time spent contemplating your future, understanding it, so you're not just feeling regretful and melancholy over everything that happens.

You can be confident as your outcome cards are the Wheel of Fortune and 9 of Cups. Absolutely, happiness and fulfillment. It's just that your fears are significantly eclipsing that, and you need to stop and calm yourself to fix the problem. Just take it slowly and work carefully... There's no rush. You'll be okay.
>>
>>17499560
Female, anything you can pick up can be useful
>>
>>17499514
I remember having a dream where I was a power puff girl flying through like in the theme song.
Female, 18
General reading
>>
>>17499560
how does my relationship with my boyfriend look?
>>
>>17499560
What does he think of me?
>>
>>17499534
It's hard to say at this point... it's still too far off to really be determined or predictable. But the advice is just not to wait around for it. If it works, it works; if it doesn't, move on.

>>17499522
The potential just isn't there, I don't know why.
>>
>>17499560
Aquarius Dominant...living in CA
Tell me some things about myself...
Wonder if you can pick up on anything
>>
>>17499560
I'd like one please.
Just want to know what the future holds for me regarding money, love, happiness, success, etc.
>>
>>17499560
Male 24 gay got dumped 3 months ago by the one i thought was my soulmate, he just pussed out because he didnt like the way i act when i'm angry or jeaous. Will i ever see him or be with him again?
>>
>>17499514
male
http://pastebin.com/dkDBLDYN
>>
>>17499568
Second anon here. This all sounds very accurate with my current situation. Thank you so much, I'm gonna try your advice.
>>
>>17499548
He's thinks you're cute, but he's not sure how it will work out. He has someone else he's interested in, but he thinks you're more attainable. You may have a chance, try harder
>>
>>17499560
Why is that PHD not returning my messages?
will he accept my research stay?
>>
>>17499560

gimme a love reading pls, cold anon
>>
>>17499593
Yeah, he's got a girlfriend. I've been in his life a lot longer than she's been so I think he's generally more comfortable around me. I don't plan on interfering between them. We'll see how it plays out. Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>17499579
I don't see any other reason for him to talk to me other than that though. It's like legit the only reason he would. are you just saying we're a bad match?
>>
>>17499564
Trying to stop and stick with something, but yet I'd say it just keeps moving. Do you have any luck with staying in a relationship or finding something that's more stable, or even being in anything that's resembling stability? At least I'd say consider investing in a bit of good old stability, in a way, before love. Or finding stability within love, as much as possible. Who knows. I don't.

>>17499565
I can't say he's going to be happy, and if you're going to see him not being happy, you're going to follow.

>>17499569
I can pick up something nice, yes. Something nice for you to find, but it's all up to you to actually do it yourself. Pay more attention and keep your eyes open. Perhaps an unexpected opportunity, perhaps the equivalent of a diamond in a pile of shit, who knows.

>>17499573
I have a suspicion that you're going to need to do some digging here. It's either on your side or the side of your partner, perhaps some underlying issues, perhaps something's kept in the grave, who knows really. But there's that, at least.

>>17499577
I see it's a nice relationship. There's something nice that even stands out, like let's say, a yellow rose amidst pink ones. Worry less and enjoy it.

>>17499578
He's curious, but I think you're a bit too shielded and hiding your inner self, your actual self, instead of showing it. May retain a bit of interest for a while, but don't expect it to stay for long.
>>
>>17499514
Female
I had a dream I was talking to my ex
Can you tell me if my crush will make a move the next time I see him?
>>
>>17499564
>>17499611
Accurate. Thank you.
>>
>>17499611
>I can't say he's going to be happy, and if you're going to see him not being happy, you're going to follow.
O-Oh ;-;
>>
>>17499583
>he just pussed out because he didnt like the way i act when i'm angry or jeaous

Maybe work on insecurity issues so that jealousy is less of a problem? How are you handling yourself when you're angry?
>>
>>17499580
Tell you some things about yourself? I mean really, you're the one who's supposed to be telling that to yourself and doing all the looking. This is a far throw here, but I'm going to say that you're not someone who stops even if there's a wall of the size of a mountain in front of you. People don't expect you to get through it, but yet you manage.

>>17499582
And you just want the entire package of things to know, don't you? Let me start listing off the most outrageous things here for you:
Money will take a sharp drop. You'll still be able to push onward, but you're definitely taking a hit in that particular area.
Love's not going to be fun as well. I could say that you're going to keep your hopes in a container, and that container will eventually shatter. Also not good.
Happiness will entirely likely take a hit too, considering I keep figuring you'll take a crack or two in everything. You're going to stay somewhat alright though in that sense.
And finally, success. You're going to inch forward, perhaps taking a sidestep here, a step back over there, but you're going to push forward. You'll get through it.

>>17499583
Why do you think soul mates exist, and why do you think one would even be yours? Get that umbrella ready, because you're standing all alone in the rain, watching the person stand about and slowly inch away. They may just consider coming back, but I don't see it happening any time soon.

>>17499595
Something heavy... is it likely that the place you sent the message to not overloaded in one way or another? It almost feels like there's little to no movement. And it's hard to say right now whether it's a yes or a no. Sorry man.

>>17499596
Love's not going to be an easy thing. I'd say work on other things for now and let everything fall into place, feel comfortable with yourself and where you stand in life and other aspects, and love will follow soon. Just ignore it for now and work on smaller things, alright?
>>
>>17499514
>>17499514
I had a dream that a dude looking like Robin Williams snuck into an orphanage's dorms and started abusing of a little girl. Though I really wanted to do something, I was only a watcher, I wasn't really there, and had no voice either.
Nobody made any noise at all, not even the girl. Other children woke up and watched too, visibly upset, but they didn't do anything.

So I just stood there and watched, somewhat enjoying it - which made me feel dirtier and guiltier with each passing second, even in the dream. A security agent woman eventually arrived and pointed a gun at him, finally interrupting the deed.

I wasn't there anymore, but in a forest at night. A girl's scream and a gunshot pierced the silence, and I woke up.

Female
>>
>>17499560
will anything happen with me and the person i like at college
>>
>>17499635

>Love's not going to be an easy thing.

yep, i know this already.

>Just ignore it for now

this is hard for me. i just can't "ignore it". thanks anyway
>>
>>17499514
Had a dream my brother's head got lopped off and rolled down the stairs...

Male, 18. Love reading please!
>>
>>17499442
Career: a high ranking intellectual job. Maybe a doctor, or a professor, or something like that. Or that will be what he wants to do at least.

His mind will be on growth and development. He may be impatient. He probably wants a family. He's very, very focused on material things. He basically really likes stability.

He's pretty good with his friends and family, but he can be quite a difficult person in romance. He has a tendency to get into arguments and he has some poor control over himself when it comes to how he acts in relationships.

He is powerful, controlling, and a lucky person. He does well in his career. He is very stressed though. He does really want a relationship.

>>17499446
He feels kinda lonely and unsupported, and he sees you as someone who'd be a really strong support, someone to guide him, to balance him... he's only looking at the positives though, a little caught up in the dream.

You seem like you might be a little worried, about other aspects of your life, like projects you're working on and also family/friendship/childhood stuff. He likes also that you're a hard worker who devotes themselves to their interests, whatever those interests may be.

Would it be good for you two to date? It's really up to you guys and how you handle it. It would be a fun new start to something, but it might turn boring and stagnant quickly as well. Advice? Really think about what you want here.
>>
>>17499560
What can I do to learn more about myself? Why is it hard for me to state fun facts?
>>
>>17499560
Please do me:
>>17499541
>>
>>17499595
>>17499635
I sent him an email and a facebok message, thats the only contact i could find of him.
i guess he will eventually find them, oh well.
i could try and bypass him and just sign up without his approval if he takes too long
>>
>>17499611
Yes, I do shield myself. Mainly out of justified trust concerns. We have a bad history..
Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>17499627
When i was with him i made it pretty obvious that i was angry about something because i ignored him. When by myself i kinda just keep it to myself or i get cranky with people sometimes.
>>
>>17499560
friend is going to the army next year will he come back safe?
>>
>>17499464
Ummm... I'm having some trouble picking up on the situation here. Could you give me more information about what you're worried about?

>>17499467
What did you post earlier?

>>17499472
It is one of my favourite Lovers card designs. I'll get to your reading shortly if you're still around. :)
>>
>>17499670
I remember having a dream where I was a power puff girl flying through like in the theme song.
Female, 18
General reading
>>
>>17499670
Yep still here, looking forward to it.
>>
>>17499664
Yeah, there ya go. Not trying to be rude or harsh, but nobody should bother being with someone who ignores them when they're mad. It's understandable if you need some space to deal with the anger, but it's better to talk out an issue rather than not talking at all. At the least, explain that you're upset and that you need time to deal with it before addressing the issue, and just be as civil as possible.
>>
>>17499428
Why does E bother having me around?
>>
>>17499428
f
will anything happen romantically with me and my krush
>>
>>17499428
Love reading, JN. I have a girl in my mind.
Thank you.
>>
>>17499611
>Pay more attention and keep your eyes open
Thanks you're the second who says that, wonder where to look now...
>>
>>17499428
I fear something very very bad will happen in 5 days. Is this true?
>>
I like how I'm the most accurate!
Haha.
>>
>>17499716

Could you give me a career reading, then?
>>
>>17499716
<3
>>
>>17499716
Read me and prove that you are indeed the most accurate.
>>
>>17499170
Could you do a reading of me? Much appreciated.

I'm Benjamin. I'm a Leo.
I'm a pretty reserved person. I don't talk to much, but I still like to have fun. Big fan of music, and nature, and stuff like that. I'm also a bit of a movie and history buff.
>>
File: image.png (458KB, 807x457px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
458KB, 807x457px
>>17499716
Hi Ches, first reading of the day?
>>
File: 008IGL_Jack_White_009.jpg (61KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
008IGL_Jack_White_009.jpg
61KB, 852x480px
You know what I found out. You can read with succubi. Isn't that cool. Think of the power level to a love reading.
>>
>>17499677
>>17499472
For your meeting I see some issues... I see someone shirking responsibility, and I see disagreement that will be difficult to work through. I see issues with problem solving. I don't think you will resolve anything you want to resolve in this meeting.

The advice for it is to relax, take a deep breath, calm yourself, react with reason... essentially, allow yourself to heal from any conflict, and then move on.

Now for love... you're very stressed; the other person you're with or will be with next is a very fortunate person though. They seem like a feisty air sign though, or someone who's very smart and good with words. But I think they might be having some issues with their negative side right now. I see... something very significant happening in their life. A huge, sudden, but good change.

On your side... You're a bit calmer and slower going then them, even if you still forge ahead at your own pace. You're changing, moving on in your life, and you might be at a little bit of a tricky point right now, not sure what choices to make.

You might end up clashing and fighting with this other person, but one of you will also end up supporting the other and it'll work out. Try to avoid lies or dishonesty, or you'll be sacrificing a lot.
>>
>>17499738
special topless pic for you
can you tell me if the person im obsesed over will talk to me the next time we're around eachother
>>
>>17499428
How will confronting her about the issues I have affect our relationship?
>>
>>17499736
K
Saw CNN... Did a attack happen or something what's place is that on your TV.
Saw you posting and do you play maplestory... What a cute game.
Saw something gross you ate. Maybe add some turmeric powder?
Laundry soon and I think you need new sheets and a mattress cause that's what's causing the insomnia and pain.
What's wrong with your knee. Looks red today.
I see a sister who is a little bi polar... Enjoy that!
Is possible you can close ties with your family that are jerks and keep only the nice ones around. I see you having a hard time over holidays
>>
>>17499638
Very uncertain. It's like a very shaky balance between you two, heading someplace but yet it may just stop completely. I cannot say it's going to be something substantial.

>>17499642
Let me change that; keep it in the back of your mind while you work on something else. What do you really expect? It may be hard, but you have to do it; may do you a whole load of good. No matter, it's not like I'm in charge of taking the advice, be it cold or not, seriously.

>>17499651
It's like you're shaking a box with a small bell in it, but it's not causing any sound. I think you're trying too hard in a way or two; put less effort and you'll hear and have and/or know what you want.

>>17499657
Pick a direction and actually stick with it. You seem to be going back into something sticky, in one way or another, and while it seems you want to get out and have a breather from this trouble, you just keep turning back.

>>17499661
It'll take a while, but it's likely that it may just get through in one way or another. Be patient for now, but worst comes worst do whatever to help yourself in this case.

>>17499663
Then why do you even ask as to what he thinks of you? As I've said, he's still looking and trying to see the insides of you, but it doesn't seem like he's being too successful there.

>>17499665
A bit light-headed from the experience, a bit fettered around the edges, hopefully not wounded but I think he'll be alright. Hope and stick with him, even in thoughts.

>>17499713
I'd say look down. Look at the ground, at the feet below you. There's just something throwing about in there. Not literally, mind you, but I cannot imagine a way how to interpret that. Something that you would not consider looking at, or expecting to prove to be valuable?
>>
>>17499740
Well alright, thank you. Do you see what the feisty air sign person looks like, or any more physical details?
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 213x237px
>>17499738
Kind of falling for this girl, what do you see? Thanks.
>>
>>17499670
Im 26 taurus
Im carlos
Passionate on music and interested in philosophy

Im introverted, now im talkative in social gatherings
At times depressed and at other times energetic

I feel lost at times
I can't maintain relationships
And I can't attract the ones that I want.
>>
>>17499738
Let's try it out eh? I'm a female.
Do you see anything happening in my near future in regards to my love life? I am lonely atm
>>
>>17499753
A love reading about my crush please.
>>
>>17499741
Well I think you need to decide weather the obsession is worth it.
Why are you afraid to approach?
You only live once anon! Ask them out.
O think you should drink a different pop like try mountain Dew.
Do you even know there astro sign?
Do you ask them things to get to know them better?
>>
21, Thomas, Tauros

I'm really being a piece of shit when it comes to my sleeping patterns lately, and I'm shit at doing things.

Just wanna know, is my next job not going to be a piece of shit? Should I move out now or in a couple months.
>>
>>17499772
23, Drew, Cancer

Love reading and life, at a crossroads financially and anytime i try to rid myself of my love interest she somehow pops up again. What is going on.
>>
>>17499753
Thank you with my friends regards. He's a good friend.

Stupid question, will I ever go to furfag cons and meet friends there?
>>
>>17499772
I know it's not worth it I'm just determined. I'm not in a situation to ask them things so I was hoping they'd approach me
>>
>>17499738
What will be the occupation of my next boyfriend? Appearance too if you can please.
>>
File: huhh.png (13KB, 110x135px) Image search: [Google]
huhh.png
13KB, 110x135px
>>17499716
duuuuude, what do you even use to read? i remember you replying to one of my posts, saying you wanted a picture of my house and that texas was cool, which is the state i live in. kinda had me freaked out for a second there.
>>
>>17499686
I think it's because you bring a lot of energy into the situation. You're intelligent, you're interested in things they appreciate and agree with, and you are quite passionate and willing to make use of that passion. They also may feel a little bad for you, in your situation. Mostly your thoughts and ideas are what keep them interested, though.

You have a lot of positive energy around you. The general basis for your personality is very agreeable for many people. You seem kind, and dedicated to your passions.

>>17499688
Maybe... it's hard to tell. I'm really having a hard time grasping anything concrete with this reading. Something that stands out to me as imagery is a small boy with blonde hair... not sure if that has any significance.

I do see positivity between you. Energy and friendliness. Follow your intuition. Be open to change... Try not to dwell on anything in the past...

The other big thing is that I feel like your connection is meant to be related to mind and communication. Your ideas, or if you're a student then... the same field of study? Studying together? Something like that... Sorry it's a bit vague but sometimes that's just how it is.
>>
>>17499758
Can see you fantasizing about her. Maybe go over to r9k find out what happens when you get close...

This one you want is skippable

Just Wondering if she has a bf already
As the guides said something about being cucked.
I feel she will eventually cheat as of now if you get with her.
Nice shoes op. Can you take a pic of them.
>>17499766
I feel you quite shy... Is there a way for you to come into your own. Why not try a phone date service.
I don't think anyone will.approach you in your clothes...
And I feel if you found one he would just break your heart.
Can you start to love yourself first before involving other people
>>
>>17499786
>>17499772
I don't know much. I have a gut feeling they're a taurus or a scorpio.
>>
>>17499798
I wanted to see the ghosts and fey. Since there are heavy ley lines....
I'm a medium so I can read your Memory. Also
>>
>>17499738
tanner
you said before that my next girlfriend will be in medicine; what does she look like?
>>
>>17499768
I don't have a good feeling about this one, not going to lie. This is not something that will not work out; appearances being deceiving and all. Instead of being white, potential, it's mold, rot.

>>17499785
A likely yes, but it's not going to be too pleasant of an experience. You can still try, but don't put too much hopes to it. It's likely to be shattered.
>>
>>17499738
>>17499738
why is my crush so mean to me? :(
will anything happen with him and i?
>>
>>17499751
>CNN
Had to do a report on it, maybe that's what you're seeing.
>I see a sister who is a little bi polar
Yeah you probably mean my little brother who can be a pain...
>I see you having a hard time over holidays
Sure hope not... I wanted to relax!

Do you see anything romantic happening soon?
>>
>>17499806
Eww
I would fucking drop right there.
>>17499790
Don't see a occupation I see you supporting him...
Just retail is what he's in....
Tall blue eyed leftwing dresses normally.
I see a beard too.
Funny thing is I saw another guy with dark eyes tall....

Think two guys are after you anon lucky grill
>>
>>17499823
Why's that? Are they going to be douchebags? Not accept me?
>>
>>17499832
Why exactly? No idea. Likely that you will just not fit in in one way or another. Bit of a far throw here though.
>>
>>17499814
She's a four. But very sincere and nice.
>>17499828
I dunno but mine is too.

I think you need to focus in on social networks you need a blog
And I see you getting good at bubble pop games.
Can you find a job anon I see things getting tough mid August.
>>
>>17499738
Is my honey jar spell working yet? The honey has turned into a lighter color and i put it on a mirror with water like you said.
>>
>>17499738
What's my power level?
>>
>>17499850
What does my next gf look like? As specific as possible please
>>
File: sad-jack-white.jpg (41KB, 608x406px) Image search: [Google]
sad-jack-white.jpg
41KB, 608x406px
>>17499738
Can you tell me if i'm going to get back with my ex or if i will get into another relationship? Or a general love reading please? Feeling devastated right now and pretty fucking lonely.
>>
File: image.jpg (162KB, 750x589px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 750x589px
>>17499860
Oh and here's your White
>>
>>17499853
It should start working if it colour change was brighter
Can you go and mentally project your daydreams into the spell. Into the honey pot.
Everytime your near it or at least five times a day.
>>
>>17499738
How can I achieve happiness? Will all go well for me?
>>
File: 1327708733394.jpg (44KB, 251x210px) Image search: [Google]
1327708733394.jpg
44KB, 251x210px
I'd appreciate if I could get a reading as well David, 20, Capricorn.
A general love reading, I've been thinking about my first crush recently, it came out of nowhere
>>
>>17499868
Forgot my pic.
>>
>>17499850
>>17499814
>a four
>mfw
is she short? fat? hair color?
>>
>>17499845
So its a possibility eh? Will anything bad or good things happen while attending?
>>
File: 51NylJyG8gL._SX395_.jpg (25KB, 395x298px) Image search: [Google]
51NylJyG8gL._SX395_.jpg
25KB, 395x298px
>>17499804
Sure you saw me? Mine are simple and kinda off fashion wise, or so people say, but well, it's what i could afford. kek Pic obviously not mine but it's the same one.
>>
>>17499783
bump
>>
>>17499866
Isn't that mj th0?
>>17499858
As of now about sixty.
If you having problems why not get some orgone?
See traffic jam that brings you axeiety.
See a orange shirt you should wear before you go skyclad
See a hospital stay for a leg injury soon... Be careful out there op... Dunno if it's you.
>>17499862
I don't think you will and I think you should pursue someone else.
But can you Fwb?
You need a citrus spell maybe to bring them back
I hear metal ... Are you in the trades son?
>>
i am male leo,

could anyone read for me?
at the moment i am living the dream,will this positive run continue?
should i continue on my current quest/path?
>>
File: MTE1ODA0OTcxODkzNDkxMjEz[1].jpg (165KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MTE1ODA0OTcxODkzNDkxMjEz[1].jpg
165KB, 1200x1200px
>>17499738
do you still talk to his ghost?

also general reading
>>
>>17499890
Nope that's Jack White...
>>
>>17499701
This is a little conflicting. So on your side I see stability, leadership, peace of mind, an action-oriented and motivated individual. However, you're in a period of change right now, I think. Some things moving around for you.

She's in a place of hurt, fear, regret... But she's very powerful and nurturing. She may be somehow lacking in intuition though? But it seems she has a lot of spark within her, a lot of power, and a very motherly attitude.

I see good things between you. The beginning of something stable, reasonable, and well-thought out... however... there is sensitivity, and idealism, and you need to be very, very wary of what might be lurking in the shadows of this relationship.

Don't take that too negatively. It's nothing you can't handle in the end. I don't know if I can see this lasting though... It seems like something that will get off the ground but crash soon after. Try to manage the fears and doubts. Open up to clear communication.

>>17499714
No, it's just your fears and you have the power to overcome it.
>>
>>17499892
But THAT isn't Jack White.
>>
>>17499902

cheswick likes pete townshend too anon
>>
>>17499882
Well I like them because of the three lines op...
>>17499873
You could eat the proverbial apple anon..
I think you need to just study until you feel better.
I see caramilk around you...
And I feel it would be great to experience a job in rehab for you.
>>17499874
Blond blue eyes... That's usually a four to me
>>
File: karen-elson-jack-white[1].jpg (13KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
karen-elson-jack-white[1].jpg
13KB, 200x250px
>>17499738
am i going on any dates soon? if so where?
>>
>>17499716
Can I get a reading?
Feeling like something is up in the relationship I'm in but I can't put my finger on it. What is going on with the other person?
>>
>>17499823

Do you see my love life going further? There's a couple girls i'm interested in right now.
>>
>>17499910
>You could eat the proverbial apple anon..
>I think you need to just study until you feel better.
>I see caramilk around you...
>And I feel it would be great to experience a job in rehab for you.
None of these really apply to me, could you elaborate?
>>
>>17499897
Really... That's brutal....
Is that real???

Medium height black hair think she's a type of black.
Nice white teeth
.>>17499892
I talk to ghosts all the time.... Op
>>
Sorry anyone else who asked for a reading! Need to take a break now.
>>
File: Jack_white-john_peel[1].jpg (37KB, 420x300px) Image search: [Google]
Jack_white-john_peel[1].jpg
37KB, 420x300px
>>17499790
>>17499830
Is the guy with dark eyes and tall a musician?

does the one with blue eyes work out?
>>
>>17499910
That's what made me got them. Oh well, had hopes that it wasnt the same ones. I kind of like this girl. I guess i should try to get to know her more. Thanks, Cheswick.
>>
>>17499898
Thank you, JN. Your readings are nice.
>>
>>17499738
generale
>>
>>17499925
But they do... Your interested in the wrong things you need a teacher like satan.
I think you need to add Caramilk chocolate bars to your diet
I also think working in the rehab center would just work out
>>17499914
I see some pine forest... If your going take them out for a night under the stars with a picnic.
Pull a stardust date off anon
>>
>>17499935
Aww, your posts are nice, anon. Thank you. <3
>>
File: 120806-lolla-1_0-640x426.png (486KB, 639x426px) Image search: [Google]
120806-lolla-1_0-640x426.png
486KB, 639x426px
>>17499890
Doubt we can Fwb, tried to propose that but told me he wasn't interested. Been on NC since then.
Don't quite know if i really miss him or i'm just lonely.
>>
>>17499926
Not sure, I found it by just googling "rare jack white"
And really??? I'm talking to a bunch of girls right now but none of them fit that description. Well actually there is one that fits it perfectly, half black, black hair, medium height, white teeth, and I know she likes me but I'm just not very interested and wouldn't date her... I think you're seeing me and her hanging out and maybe even doing things sexually but not dating. Unless- Well unless that is considered dating... Do you see anyone else?
>>
>>17499939
>Your interested in the wrong things you need a teacher like satan.
Okay I agree with this but I heard scary stories and I don't know how dangerous that road is. If I followed his road life would be easier for me, but what would afterlife be like?

>you need to add Caramilk chocolate bars to your diet
We don't even have these where I live.

>I also think working in the rehab center would just work out
Not my field and also I don't know any rehab center where I live.
>>
Can I get a reading?

R, male, Aries. Have I had all the 'great loves' I am going to experience in my life? I am a little older, is anything going to work out?
>>
>>17499932
I always wish ...
>>17499934
I see it develops between you and it becomes deep. But you need to ask them out
>17499936
I keep hearing the name young????
You need to play some music.
See you like chips that's good me to!!!
But I think your inside to much and need to go to the mall this weekend.
Can you get a magazine that you enjoy this week.
See alcohol around you... I feel it would be enough
>>
File: scry.png (57KB, 414x275px) Image search: [Google]
scry.png
57KB, 414x275px
i did the water scry thing again it kinda feell on a flat surface though dont know if it means anything
>>
>>17499951
Is she the one with white teeth. She's a great gf op.
Come on don't string her around. >>17499946
I see you finding a guy at a restaurant. He's a server and you leave your number...
Don't be lonely op :(
>17499955
Guides said watch warm bodies... It would explain it all...
>>
>>17499963
Wait.... Like your not doing it right.... You need to fill a bowl with water and look into it....
Not throw it on the floor
>>
>>17499966
is there any guy going to ask me out in the near future
>>
>>17499970
You do see there's money coming right with the frogs in the wax. Lucky
>>
>>17499966
I have seen Warm Bodies, with a girl I was engaged to.

I'm not sure how to interpret that, but thank you.
>>
File: 456636-290036[1].jpg (107KB, 486x730px) Image search: [Google]
456636-290036[1].jpg
107KB, 486x730px
>>17499956
Do i have any magickal powers
also general plz
>>
>>17499978
I see you having to break the ice.... Sexually
I think it's cause you flip flop with flirting
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 600x463px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 600x463px
>>17499966
You're right, I know she's a great girl. But I really had my heart set on someone else even though we never talk. Do you see us getting to talk sometime? I haven't been able to find any good opportunities but am hoping one will come up this week...
>>
>>17499738
Will i ever have sex with my crush?
>>
>>17499754
Oh, sorry, didn't see this.

Uhh, hmm... I don't have much experience with picking out these kind of details, but I'll try... I think it's someone cute, feminine or soft look, curly hair... probably black or blonde hair, maybe dyed? Really nice smile.
>>
File: MTIwODk5MTU4OTY5MjEwNzcw[1].jpg (74KB, 620x430px) Image search: [Google]
MTIwODk5MTU4OTY5MjEwNzcw[1].jpg
74KB, 620x430px
>>17499738
What does the person I like think of me when they stare at me?
>>
>>17499982
I think it's possible that she may be back in your life if you want her....
I see a ldr with someone into degeneracy ...
Maybe your guides want her back because she was the best woman for you.
>>17499985
I see magic... Like a spell... Don't know if it's cast on you or you can cast.... Are you into alchemy see thurmagic triangles... Could be Masonic don't know...
See Atlantic City around you too... Involving a girl
>>
>>17500005
Pls tell me more about satan, how do I get into this shit without fucking up my life (more than I have already)?
>>
>>17500005
Yea I've got a spell going on. Is it working or what? What about the girl?
>>
>>17499995
Hey JN, >>17499750
thanks
>>
>>17499999
I think they think man I wish I could make him look up and check em
>>17499987
Just call her.
>>17499992
If you approach yes but.... Be careful there into kinks.
>>
>>17499738
>>
>>17500018
>>17499928
>>
>>17500008
Just ask him to come hang out like a bro.
He's not bad at all I promise.
He will send guides to you...
>>17500015
She's in Atlantic City. And really hot. This one's a redhead
>>
File: Jack-White-PR-2010[1].jpg (80KB, 608x443px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-White-PR-2010[1].jpg
80KB, 608x443px
>>17499738
D-does my c-crush like me back?
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 500x314px
>>17500020
I don't have her number because I don't know her even though I see her everyday. Was hoping to know if you saw any chances for us to get talking
>>
>>17500033
H-How will he come to me, I don't wanna be spooped.
>>
>>17500020
>>17499992
Thanks What kind of kinks?
>>
>>17500035
If you talked they would I see a relationship starts from you spilling spaghetti.
1.5 yrs
>>
>>17500026
shucks
>>
>>17499738
am i ever gonna be rich
>>
>>17500005
Considering how it ended, and that over a year ago, I don't think the choice is mine. I still love her though. Degeneracy; she was a camwhore, /b/ & TC, when we met, and did the LDR thing, until I moved her in.

I have also begun to talk with a girl that is quite a distance away. I don't know how that will progress, though we share some kinks, but while we flirt, it is mostly friendly.

Interesting.
>>
>>17500045
It's not bad... He's actually one of the good guys on the other side...
He will just send a goat man friend to hang out.
>>17500046
Like I saw wax play. And bondage....
>>17500042
Why don't you talk to her? Ask her for he number I feel your more relaxed from a keyboard and phone then real life
>>
>>17500021
>>17499738
General reading m'lady
>>
>>17500067
>He will just send a goat man friend to hang out.
Spoopy. Do not like. Don't they have kittens instead?
>>
>>17499738
eve
what does "y" want?
>>
>>17500063
So what are you going to choose op?
>>17500062
See someone being vicious to you... Be careful anon.
And are you into photography? I wouldn't mind seeing you get some night photos

I see middle class life then you win some money.... But that's really far off yet.
>>
>>17499139
will I find a job this summer?
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 500x333px
>>17500067
That's absolutely true. I have terrible social anxiety when it comes to real life haha. Do you see anything happening if I asked for her number?
>>
>>17500076
Well would you rather a protective rake friend?
>>17500079
Just to hang out. See a peach colored table cloth... Maybe they want a lunch?

I see witch bottles and you getting interested in potions
>>
>>17500082
If only the choice were mine. If the ex somehow were to reach out... If something actually develops with this female friend... Bah. Play it by ear, unless you have a suggestion.

Post numbers are shit, but 63 means something to me.

Just call me CONFUScious.
>>
>>17500098
N-No, why can't I have a fluffy kitten or an incubus that looks like my husbando? Goddammit satan making it hard for me to join.
>>
File: dFO723J[1].jpg (180KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
dFO723J[1].jpg
180KB, 2592x1936px
>>17500020
>>17499999
Indeed. I'm scared to stare back what would happen if I do?
>>
>>17500087
I think you just need to ask her. I feel she's like she has a Hawaiian quality to her..
I see it develops great you guys may even have a child but that's up to you. He keeps disappearing everytime you doubt with her.
I think you guys name him ethen or something
>>
>>17500120
>>
File: rare.jpg (183KB, 980x1200px) Image search: [Google]
rare.jpg
183KB, 980x1200px
>>17500098
allen

would a romantic relationship with "G" turn out well?
>>
>>17500111
Well he would trance you out with your husbando. But still be a satyr...
>>17500118
They obviously are interested as there looking at you....
Wating for the d.....
>>
>>17499738
am i going to get a response to my e-mail
>>
File: 7s7.jpg (37KB, 324x500px) Image search: [Google]
7s7.jpg
37KB, 324x500px
Hey bitches. Three readings up for grabs.

>Name
>Age
>Gender
>Query
>Something to make me laugh

The fifth step is a deal breaker.
>>
>>17500140
>But still be a satyr...
Doesn't matter, had husbando sex.
>>
File: mqvvhpDtMi1qhux7co1_500.gif (1020KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
mqvvhpDtMi1qhux7co1_500.gif
1020KB, 500x260px
>>17499738
Hey, Ches, how you doing?
This day has been going on for way too long, but in the middle of the storm i thought i could create some time to have one your readings before sleep.
Got closer with the red head today, but i dont know, it just feels odd like she is always distant.
What do you have for me today?
Thanks.
>>
File: iupljoS[1].jpg (393KB, 897x1200px) Image search: [Google]
iupljoS[1].jpg
393KB, 897x1200px
>>17500143
Leah
F
Will my crush talk to me the next time we see eachother?
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 450x486px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 450x486px
>>17500120
Hawaiian quality huh? Never really noticed that but maybe. And nonono I'm too young for kids, plus I don't like the name Ethan
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 295x171px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 295x171px
>>17500143
Fernando
Male
>>
>>17500152
>>17500143
Please no queries like this.
>>
>>17500134
What's the sign....
I hear Gabriella or something... Find her instead
>>17500128
I see you would be happier being in a oil field.
I keep seeing the lovely bones op??
Be careful not to go off daydreaming with strangers.
And don't get a job if it's just Given...
>>
>>17500159
>>17500152
Romance reading then?
>>
File: qxQjhRf.jpg (30KB, 297x442px) Image search: [Google]
qxQjhRf.jpg
30KB, 297x442px
>>17500143
Fuck, it's Poliwag.
Rafael.
Male.
Future.
>>
>>17500160
Hmm.. elaborate please OP?
>>
>>17500163
>>17500166
>>17500158
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbVdyPZiOLM
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 768x960px
>>17500143
B
Male
Will I ever get to know M? Details please
Maybe pic related can make you laugh heh
>>
>>17500098
Anything worth mentioning going to happen by the end of the month?
>>
>>17500143
Rey
M
General future.
The reviews for BvS.
>>
File: rsQ93[1].png (243KB, 618x564px) Image search: [Google]
rsQ93[1].png
243KB, 618x564px
>>17500143
eve
female
love reading

>>17500187
what's bvs?
>>
>>17500170
FUCK, another time then.
Keep up the good reads, Poli.
Good night.
>>
File: 1458396203681.jpg (116KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1458396203681.jpg
116KB, 500x667px
>>17500156
That's what they all say op.....
>>17500148
Ikr
>>17500151
Awww I waited for you too. Op.
Did your brother do something to you today... Weird.
I see palms... You in the south.
Nice mouse
I see some nice conversation over dinner
I think in about a month you'll pull the red head.
I heard windchimes... Like the naaru area.
Hey have you seen a increase in your memory as of late.
And a computers fan is about to go.
I see law matter coming soon.
I see guides from looks like old Mars trying communication.
>>
File: 1404343097423.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1404343097423.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>17500143
>Nick
>25
>Female
>Will I find success anytime soon? I'm a NEET and I'm afraid that might be displeasing to my parents. Will I make my parents proud in general? Also how will B do in the next few years?
>>
File: txVDL.jpg (64KB, 594x627px) Image search: [Google]
txVDL.jpg
64KB, 594x627px
>>17500143
>Marie
>26
>Female
>Love reading?
>Hope you enjoy poetry.... ;p
>>
>>17500193
Pick a number between 1 and 4.
>>
>>17500193
Batman v. Superman
>>
>>17500176
Yeah some more people die. And trump wins somemore.
You find a cute moment in a movie you watch but then it makes you bitter.
See a little moe anime you pick up too.
>>
>>17500226
>>
>>17500230
Do you ever see me befriending G?
>>
>>17500246
Situation: reversed Knight of Swords
Conflict: reversed King of Wands
Basis: The Devil
Goal: Three of Pentacles
Past: Eight of Wands
Immediate Future: reversed Queen of Wands

BONUS RANDOM CARD: reversed

It looks like something recently blew up in your face. There's a lot of fighting going on, and you're stuck in the middle of it. You really want everyone to just work together because you know it's all bringing everyone down. You just want peace, and for people to work together, but everyone is trying to drag you into fighting a fight you don't want involvement in.

Querent: Page of Swords
Environment: Ace of Swords
Advice: Ten of Wands
Outcome: Nine of Cups

Well, there's you standing all innocent. You definitely don't want to join in the fight. You want to speak your mind and make everything peaceful, but the environment in is all out war. I think you will carry the burden, though. In the end, you'll get what you want. Things might not calm down like you want, but you'll get some kind of cooperation to lead you in the right direction.
>>
File: tumblr_mbcbp25Xio1qzuq8so1_500.jpg (14KB, 495x372px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mbcbp25Xio1qzuq8so1_500.jpg
14KB, 495x372px
>>17500230
What do you see in "his" future?
>>
File: 1455165077437.png (302KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1455165077437.png
302KB, 800x600px
>>17500143
Well, I dunno if this will do anything for your funny bone, but I'm pretty sure I had me a good chuckle the first time I saw it.

>Isaac
>18
>Male
>So how's my future looking in terms of career? Do I manage to accomplish at least one of things I currently want to do?
>>
>>17500208
Yes, one of the fans already stopped and this other one is trying to have the same fate. These things are so expensive.
I kinda dig this mouse, my brother lent it to me after my last one broke, gotta buy a new one too.
Yup, south-ish.
Memory increase? Hmm, cant really tell... well, maybe it isnt a good sign, is it? kek
Guides from old mars triyng to communicate? This part sure got my attention.

>your pic tho

my fucking sides

One month, huh? Hope you are right on this one too, you always are, most of the time.
Well, no fooling around, here is the Jack Tax. One day i will make a paiting of him for you.
Thanks, Ches, you are the best. Have a good night.
>>
Anons, I fear I will never find a gf. If someone can see my future, can they tell me when/if I do? What does she look like? What does she like to do?
>>
>>17500302

there has to be someone for everyone out there...right? ;_;
>>
>>17500313
I don't know. I'm pretty ugly.
>>
>>17500302

oh now anon, i doubt that. i'm sure there is a gf out there for you somewhere.
>>
>>17500322
Work out, grow a beard, comb your hair, get better clothes. There, you're fuckable now.
>>
>>17500318
If someone doesnt love you because of how you look then fuck them, you deserve better.
>>
>>17500318
Anon I'm as ugly as they come and even I have had a partner before. Trust me, there's more to finding someone than looks.

You'll get there, I believe in you <3
>>
File: 1458424464328.jpg (37KB, 558x715px) Image search: [Google]
1458424464328.jpg
37KB, 558x715px
>>17500291
I like you anon. Do you like sweet tea... I like it.
>>17500281
In whose jacks ?
>>17500258
Yeah I see some obsession... Turning to lust.
>>17500222
Who's the semen demon
>>
>>17500275
thanks
>>
File: 1457135627605.jpg (26KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1457135627605.jpg
26KB, 500x334px
>>17500302
I'll be ur gf if your from MI
>>
>>17500395
>In whose jacks ?
No, the qt I like.
>>
>>17500395
just a man i fucking ADORE i have potential suitors but god fucking damnit how i want every inch of this guy ughhhh. speaking of demons, i'd ride him so hard you'd think i was trying to exorcise a demon from his dick with my vagina *sigh*
>>
>>17500409
Saw a lot of people around them. I think they enjoy animals and love sex.
>>
File: standingjackwhite[1].jpg (115KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
standingjackwhite[1].jpg
115KB, 600x600px
>>17500395
what does bv look like
>>
>>17500419
Mate that sounds ominous, he's in a really tough situation. Will he get out of it ok?
>>
>>17500419
what do you see in jacks future? have you tried communicating with him?
>>
>>17500412
Fuck I want your man now to.
If he had to choose between us who do you think he would pick
>>
>>17500412
I feel your pain.
>>
>>17500421

he looks like a person
>>
>>17500424
Umm Im soultied... So yeah...
X does know what this means right.8

Why are they saying you have a skin rash anon?
>>17500423
I think it's just bad to you. They can handle it it's there path from last life.
>>
>>17500434
>I think it's just bad to you. They can handle it it's there path from last life.
???
>>
>>17500421
Hrs. He reminded me of the head of the bronze dragonflight when I scryed him last week
>>
>>17500434
I break out in hives often since I got sick when I was little. Is the hives ever gonna go away?
>>
Kylan
Male
Kylan
I am stuck between a choice in my life, I need a little help to understand what is the better way in my life. Is it wrong or right is the question. Any help is appreciated. I've had a rough 2015/2016 so far
>>
>>17500442
No.
It's also a sign of magical ability.
As I see purple around you.
>>
>>17500445 I Meant gemeni on the fourth line*
>>
>>17500426
BOTH he'd probably want a 3some
>>17500428
so does my vagingin :(
>>
File: Jack%20White%202%201000[1].jpg (148KB, 1000x1013px) Image search: [Google]
Jack%20White%202%201000[1].jpg
148KB, 1000x1013px
anything about my energy
>>
>>17500464
You would surprise how much hate there is for redheads....
>>
>>17500474
You look like you've made a tulpa stand ...
Good luck.
Your feel sick to me too.
>>
>>17500476
there shouldnt be! i dyed my hair red for him once and he seemed to enjoy it... many other people i met did too..infact i totally have a redhead fetish, the freckles, the eyes, the porcelain skin, auuggghhh and on top of it all, youre so damn gorgeous, even if you shaved your head you would be beautiful in every way possible, fuck the haters u_u
"Your beauty is beyond compare
With flaming locks of auburn hair
With ivory skin and eyes of sapphire blue"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFMLCPwxtXA
>>
>>17500483
what is a tulpa stand?
>>
was i anything important in my past life
>>
>>17500395
I am kind of boring when it comes to tea, i never tried the iced ones. My favorite one is Mate Tea (dont know if it's the correct name in english, it's common here in south american countries). Nothing beats a hot cup of Mate tea with just some drops of lemon in a cold rainy day.
It feels kinda obscene saiyng it in english. "Mate tea". Almost sounds like it came out wrong... oh...
Got the itch to try this sweet tea, tho.
>>
Anyone around? Looking for a love reading
>>
>>17500549
it has no translation it's just mate tea ... another south american dude te manda saludos
>>
>>17500571
Oh, thank you, bro. Now i know. Abraço forte, amigo latino.
>>
>>17499407
Listen anon, you're going to be alright. Look up something called a "spiritual emergency" you're crying out for help. You don't need to have it all together right now. Take baby steps right now with your life. Compliment yourself on small victories even if it's "hey I went outside for a walk today! Go me!" Build up your self confidence and feelings of self worth then everything will follow through
>>
>>17500339
i would go on a date with you if i was aus because you are so nice and kind
-vocaroo girl :)
>>
>>17500603
Awwww thanks that's really sweet you anon.
>I would x with you if I lived in Aus
Story of my life... hah
>>
bumping for new thread
>>
New Thread:
>>17500759
>>
>>17500549
It's the confederate favorite.
>>17500494
It's a drain on you. Try to stabilize yourself or you'll get sick.
>>17500512
You were a baker in America until the shop burnt then moved to the plains.
>>
>>17499200
Sorry I was asleep all day.. my name is alexander
>>
>>17500806
go to new thread
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.