[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 36

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17499139
>>
>>17500762
how do i stabilize it help
>>
Could use a love reading. Feels so distant but real.

Drew
Cancer
Male
>>
>>17500787
i want to feel you drew
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>17500792
Topkek
>>17500776
Re-energize your life.
>>
>>17500795
cheswick do you get paid irl as a psychic?
>>
File: large-4.jpg (42KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
large-4.jpg
42KB, 500x386px
>>17500795
Read me up Ches bb
>>
>>17500809
Not yet. But soon....
Tell me a story about Detroit anon
>>
File: Jack-White-ICP[1].gif (169KB, 267x400px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-White-ICP[1].gif
169KB, 267x400px
>>17500795
Hello chess how are you? Can I expect anything to happen with me and the orange haired brit?
>>
>>17500817
It used to be the pinnacle of car production. Now it's a shithole.
>>
>>17500837
>>
File: Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-Tumblr-24[1].png (68KB, 300x330px) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-Tumblr-24[1].png
68KB, 300x330px
>tfw empath isn't doing readings
>>
>>17500844
literally world war z
>>
>>17500852
>>
>>17500847
You called anon?
>>
>>17500795
chessswick can you explain this for me? I've never wanted to kiss someone 4 fun except this person. Like I don't like kissing it's repulsive to me but I feel with this guy it wouldn't be. Is there a reason he is special?
>>
>>17500864
hey m8 are you going to be doing readings?
>>
Hey, I'm sort of new here, lurking a few days now, so I apologize if this is in appropriate by I have a general question. What makes certain readers popular? I've noticed a couple mentioned a few times and I'm just curious.
>>
>>17500787
I get the sense that you've been putting effort into your love life and it feels like you're getting nowhere. You need to be real with yourself about what you want and clarify whether you're looking for love or lust. Both are okay as long as you don't make any promises you can't keep. I think you're starting to feel frustrated but you're trying to keep a level head about the situation.

I see things opening up for you in a good way as long as you can keep your confidence up and stay in the present. I get the sense that you are actively trying but are you really putting yourself out there? You need to make your intentions known. You need to start asking girls out or it's not going to happen. You need to conquer a fear of never getting what you want. Don't get bogged down in past rejection or disappointment. You need to take a chance on yourself.

I keep seeing things that are holding you back related to fears and inhibitions. There's also a bit of distrust but I don't know if that's other people or yourself. That's why I'm telling you tackle the problem head on. You're afraid of losing something if you try (and fail) but you can never lose when you try. Every step forward and risk you take will make you more confident and will lead to success. Be brave and never feel sorry for yourself (this part is very important). Impose yourself on the world (in a respectful way) by actively going after what (or who) you want in your life and don't accept that you'll never succeed. It's your own attitude that's holding you back more than anything else.

TL;DR: Your hopefulness and initial efforts are good but you need to boost that hope with more real action or you'll become bitter. Don't listen to your negative ideas and assumptions without rational examination. If there's a particular girl you're after, you need to ask her out. If she rejects you, you need to move on to the next girl. It's not about the girl as much as it's about confronting your fears.
>>
>>17500806
hey alexander, I'm here but busy for the moment. Go ahead and give me your question and add any details you feel you need. Also link me a song that you feel deeply connected to. :D
>>
>>17500871
Sure, I guess I could take a few. What's your query anon?
>>
>>17500875
>what makes certain readers popular
If they post often then they become a "name". All posts are popular though because people want their fortunes done.
>>
File: Sthompson.png (675KB, 1280x855px) Image search: [Google]
Sthompson.png
675KB, 1280x855px
>>17500795
Hi cheswick can I get a love reading or a college related one? Chose the one that makes you more conformable.

Meanwhile I'll tell you some stories about this creepy place. Once I heard a noise on the back bushes and it sounded very far away. My family told me not to go and wait for the police. I couldn't hold it anymore because I know something was very wrong. So I went to the dense vegetation and thorns trees. I found a recently out of jail guy trying to rape a woman. Fist shot was to me him run, second one the killing shot depending if he come at me. He just ran away and took the woman back to the block.

Turns out she was gf or a big drug lord. He thanks me and make other see who I was so they never disturb or rob me again because I saved her gf. It didn't save or make my life better but at least I can count on those people.
>>
>>17500883
Leah
Short Stocky Brunette
brown Toad
Empath
Romance reading
>>
>>17500875
From what I can gather, it's a combination of accuracy and giving memorable readings. Accuracy is the #1 concern, but a unique style can get you surprisingly far in being memorable.

Also, this:
>>17500886
Doing readings often can, indeed, make you more popular.
>>
>>17500890
>Accuracy is the #1 concern,
I disagree. Chironymous is popular even though his readings are online generated. It's mostly how much you post.
>>
>>17500877
Hello, do you mind taking another love reading? I'm kind of distressed right now.
>>
>>17500883
hii empath eve here you told me the energy connection i had with the guy far away was nothing like youve never seen before can you explain what the energy looks like interacting? and what do you think it means? i love you
>>
>>17500883
Ella
tall, glasses, brown hair
light blue sphere
What do you see in terms of my energy?
>>
>>17500886
>>17500890
>>17500895
I guess accuracy =/= popularity. Someone asked in the last thread who the most accurate was and two anons mentioned someone I haven't seen post before. Before that I saw some anon praise Hijinks, but I haven't seem him reading in the time I've been here. Something to consider, thanks.
>>
>>17500928
hijinks doesn't post much anymore, she used to post a lot a long time ago. i think for bv it is the same but he does it a little bit more
>>
>>17500914
Sure. Just want to give you the disclaimer that I'm new to reading. I haven't had anyone tell me I'm totally off and pretty much everyone has been satisfied or appreciative but I still want to let you know ahead of time that I'm new to this.

If you still want a reading it would help if you could give me:
a few words to describe yourself or what you want me to know about your situation
and if you have a more specific question about love, that would be fine but I could do general love, too.
>>
>>17500938
not them but if you're doing more!
f
18-20
I'm extroverted, I take chances, I'm single
I'd love a romance reading please. I'll give you feeedback.
>>
>>17500938

i don't wanna jump on the bandwagon here but if you have time...

female
late 20's
i'm feeling a little lonely and sad right now
love general pls. i hope you see something nice
>>
>>17500938
M
I'd like to know how will things turn out with my crush. I very much want to be with her, but things got complicated and I need to confront her about a few things.

Thank you.
>>
>>17500883

EmpathAU Im >>17500887

I think cheswick is no longer here, so can you take my read? I could write more stories of you man to I'm on the mood tonigth
>>
>>17500958
i see your (metaphorical) heart anon
it's nice
>>
Can you stop reading my future?.....

Id like to be left alone :)
>>
>>17500971
Sure thing man, I can do that for you<3
>>
>>17500938
Male
Late teenage/early adult
Creative, good leader. Very depressed lately though.
Looking to know generally what you see about my future. General things and love. Also a more specific one for love, do you see me with anyone soon? Who?
>>
>>17500966

aww, thanks anon. that's sweet of you to say
>>
>>17500988
have you tried okcupid?
>>
>>17500998

yep, many times. and all those other stupid dating websites
>>
>>17500868
Soul tie and he's a past life lover. From Africa
>>17500828
Oooo so much drama if you get with him.
I see you need to exercise again.
I see a gardener looks like a parent.

I feel a heavy depression either on the way or just lifted.

And I see gold around you as in money.
I see you watching a movie too. And I heard you don't like turkey is this true.
>>17500815
See some candles and magic..... Spewky.
Nice bedroom.
I want you to pick a god and start a alter.
It would help you to focus the escaping energy.
I see cherries around you... Are you not having sex ATM?
How is the water running I see a problem with the valves.
>>17500837
Awww tell me more stories.
>>
>>17500999
how was it for you? I know it's not well but I am interested in your experience. I tried it and I got a bunch of people twice my age hitting on me. I think it's good if you live in a big city but otherwise it's shit..
>>
>>17501006

i live in a small town so it was mostly guys my age i knew i wouldn't date or guys that were just too old for me. 0/10, would not recommend
>>
>>17500936
Hijinks has admitted to being a normie so that must keep her busy. Am active social life can do wonders for keeping you off of 4chan. BV is busy with his other occult projects and his students since he prefers teaching to doing readings. I think he's also hung up on some chick so the constant love readings must suck to do.
>>
>>17500948
Okay.

I see someone who is goal oriented and maybe even a little intimidating to others. You have been in romantic situations before but they haven't worked out, partially because you are more concerned with getting what you want than giving what the other person needs. I feel that you may even have a reputation for hurting others and it might interfere with things and leave you with fewer prospects.

I see you actively pursuing people and with some success but your biggest problem is that you are very focused on yourself and getting ahead, too involved in things other than your love life for anything to really work out in the near future. I see you as somewhat persuasive or charming and probably could convince the guys you have your eye on to go out with you which makes me think you're just lacking prospects right now.

I would say, look around in your schooling/job, someone who has similar interests so that the things you care about can be part of the relationship. I get the sense that your love life is kind of the only thing you haven't figured out but I think you just need to give it time. I think you'll know what you want when you see it and there's not really much more that you can do because I think you'll go after it (him) when the time comes. I can't give you an exact time frame for when this happens but I do seem to see some time passing before it does. My advice would be to concentrate on other things in your life for now, while you have the time. Once you get into a relationship the only way it will work is by making some concessions and paying close attention to the needs of your SO. I see high standards and self-respect and that's a good thing. Don't waste your time on people who are just going to cause drama.

Feedback would be cool. I'm hoping I'm not totally wrong here.
>>
File: 1458486240208.png (43KB, 706x669px) Image search: [Google]
1458486240208.png
43KB, 706x669px
>>17500895
Fuck it's supposed to be entertaining...
It's entertainment

Who is your daddy anon... It's time for the season for loving.
>>17500887
Woah... I hope that's a real story.
Anyway.
I see a small apartment soon and extra money for school.
I feel your lonely and a real gentleman.
I see you happier in a army setting... But it's your call.
I see a metal shop place... Maybe go for a trade. Like tool and die. Or welding... In welding I see you getting a very nice 8/10 once you pull in cash.
>>
>>17500889
Hey darlin, glad to do a reading after missing you yesterday.

Right now, I'm not sure what I'm meant to be looking for, not seeing anything really jumping out at me. There's some energies here and there, but no real pings for affection or love. Looks like it's time to take stock of yourself or go looking for love in new places
>>
>>17501011
Really? Old men are OK. At least you don't have to teach them anything.
>>
>>17501028

maybe, but if they're 50+ or older than my grandpa i'm not interested.
>>
File: jackwhiteellenyoutube[1].jpg (45KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
jackwhiteellenyoutube[1].jpg
45KB, 534x401px
>>17500828
>>17501003
Thanks Cheswick. This was pretty on spot but I don't have gold around me. Yes I don't like turkey it's really dry or really moist. Drama? Drama about what? Does this mean there's a chance?
>>
>>17500883
Romance and money generals please
>>
>>17500921
Hey Eve, good to see you again. There's no real "interaction" exactly, it was more like this weird connection that shouldn't exist. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it was maybe two energies resonating in similar states and that's where the connection formed. It's obviously been strengthened from your end by your interest in it.
>I love you
pfffft no you don't, you love that other energy haha. But thankyou, that's very sweet of you darlin
>>
Two readings. Tarot.

Gender, Query.
I'll be back in 5 min to start.
>>
>>17500958
I see you as more of a dreamer and wisher than a doer. I think you have some hopes for the future but you have serious doubts and you often hesitate to assert yourself when the situation calls for it, leaving you feeling like you let yourself down. I see a lot of potential here but I think you need to grow a bit before things will start looking up in your love life. I think the stagnation in your love life is just a symptom of stagnation in general. I also think you let this lack of love get you down a lot and it discourages you from making an effort. Everything is not bad and you should definitely have hope because it will happen but I don't see a relationship in the near future.

I would say that you need to get in touch with feelings and instead of letting them discourage you, you need to use them to motivate you. Take your pain and transform it into a desire to go after what you want. Convince yourself that things can improve if you're willing to take a hard look at your own choices and turn things around a bit. I don't see you as wholly unsuccessful in life but I feel like you're holding yourself back by not being assertive enough, and maybe this doesn't just apply to your love life. There's a gentleness about you and that's good but you have to learn to fight for yourself. You are important and you need to treat yourself that way. You don't need outside guidance as much as you need to listen to yourself and forge your own path. Good things will come, people will notice when you start doing this more. Be strong and don't hide. Say what you really think. Let the world know you and they will definitely appreciate your presence.
>>
>>17501022

Thank you very much Cheswick!

>>17500887
let me see if I get this straight,

>I see you happier in a army setting... But it's your call.
So maybe just maybe I join the military? Its true that I like the organization

>I see a metal shop place... Maybe go for a trade. Like tool and die. Or welding... In welding I see you getting a very nice 8/10 once you pull in cash.
I dont understand this one Im getting and 8/10 in price? Good product at cheaper price?
>>
>>17501032
Yeah there is I think there a keeper. But really I think you'll both be great together.

I keep seeing pancakes.... Explain
>>
>>17501053
Male
May I have a love reading? I'd like to know what will happen to me romantically in the next few weeks.
>>
File: CONDUCTOR.png (181KB, 256x438px) Image search: [Google]
CONDUCTOR.png
181KB, 256x438px
I'm unsure whether or not to pursue a relationship with a girl. She's going to be going to college far away, but I have friends near there as well who I'm trying to buy land with, so I could visit her and them at the same time which doesn't sound awful.

Should I go for it, or is the temporary long distance a deal breaker?

Also if I could get a general reading as well. I'm interested in all of this along with synchronicity and connected consciousness type stuff. I don't know much about this but its certainly fascinating.
>>
>>17501061
No a 8/10 partner but that's if you go into a trade.

I see a 10/10 if you go into the military.

I think you are gonna make it...
>>
>>17500923
Your reading was kinda hard, what with the vague details, but I got the impression of a flattened energy, not much, but enough to distort it. A lot of darker colours, but as I said couldn't get a good lock, might've been getting multiple pings.
>>
>>17501058

>but I don't see a relationship in the near future.

can't say i'm surprised at this

i mean i don't know how else to get in touch with my feelings? i also don't know what you mean by being assertive. i would like to think i'm assertive enough already.

>Say what you really think.

this has never ever turned out well for me lol

>Let the world know you

idk how to really do this either

this was a nice reading but it left me with more questions than answers.
>>
File: yeb.jpg (88KB, 980x854px) Image search: [Google]
yeb.jpg
88KB, 980x854px
>>17500923
>energy

Jeb, pls go
>>
does anyone want to do a reading for me I'm looking for guidance.

finally got a stable job, I enjoy the work but commuting and 9-5 life is really breaking me up. moodswings, suicidal thoughts, temporary bursts of negative energy.

leo
I'm a person who puts other peoples happiness before his own. introvert
male
Am I walking the right path? any advice on the path I'm following
>>
>>17501064
Ah yes, I've been meaning to get some pancakes because I love them so much but I never make them.

Can you tell me what the drama will be about? Thanks again.
>>
>>17501090
I'm getting a real LOW ENERGY reading from your post anon
>>
File: rob-ford.jpg (147KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
rob-ford.jpg
147KB, 500x290px
>>17501003
>See some candles and magic..... Spewky.
I have a lot of candles kek
>Nice bedroom.
It would be a lot nicer if I cleaned in once in a while. But yeah, my room's great
>escaping energy
I've been feeling so drained lately.. why is it escaping?
>I see cherries around you... Are you not having sex ATM?
Imma virgin ( *’ω’* )
>How is the water running I see a problem with the valves.
Not sure, wouldn't be surprised if there was

Canada femanon again. Dude did you know rob ford died
>>
hello /div/ its been a while since my last reading, times are a bit strange, don't know where am I standing nor if its good or bad, less I know what to expect, so a general reading would be greatly appreciatted. thanks in advance.

Oscar
Libra
Male
>>
>>17501099
>LOW ENERGY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xTGrfs5TXM
>>
File: jebbush.jpg (46KB, 689x709px) Image search: [Google]
jebbush.jpg
46KB, 689x709px
>>17501099
There is literally nothing wrong with Jeb!
>>
>>17501070
A card for you shows 5 of swords, defeat.
A card for your love life shows 2 of disks, change.
The next few weeks show The Aeon.
The next few months show The Devil.

Perhaps a feeling of low self-worth, yet your love life seems to be changing. The aeon shows birth, transformation, renewal. But positive change takes time. That might be why the weeks show Aeon, while the months show the Devil, or essentially "what you want."
But in this case I would advise you on two important parts. Be careful what you want, for one. For the other, although a bit uncouth, see the devil / passion as the fire of man.
Useful, but be careful in its applications.

Hmm. I would suggest you learn about the law of attraction, and combine it with a few tidbits about psychology. The simple truth is that often times we will things into our lives, in one fashion or another. So be careful what you do.
Words can offend, and words can forgive.
But sleep with someone, well, you can't un-sleep with them.

General: Treat your love life, and the rest of your life the same. Be careful what you do, but even if you slip up it isn't so bad that it isn't salvageable.
Specific: Your love life, from this point on, seems to be improving over the next weeks/months.
>>
>>17500959
Okay.

I get the feeling that you like this girl but she has power or status over you and it makes you uncomfortable. I also don't get the sense that she's a bad person but I don't think the dynamic works. If you are going to confront or challenge her, it's not going to end well. I don't think that's really a bad thing because I don't get the sense that you two are really on the same page.

I think your interest in this girl isn't really coming from a good place. Maybe you have/had a sense of who she is which isn't the truth. I honestly think you don't know her as well as you think you do and that if you did know her, you wouldn't really want her.

I also kind of see her as a "prize" that you're going after rather than wanting a connection. As it stands, I don't see things working out between you two and it's not really your fault. Be more careful about who you get close to in the future because I feel that "winning and losing" is something that factors in for you and you don't like to lose. Next time, take more time to get to know a girl before you fall for her. She may appear to be what you want but you have a tendency to ignore the negatives when you're attracted to a girl and you have an unrealistic sense of her when you do. You also need to learn to accept people's flaws in a realistic way and value them for the things they do bring to the table.
>>
>>17501105
Please do me friend
See >>17501072
>>
>>17501053
Male, and what first anon asked. Do you see anything romantic happening in next few weeks?
>>
>>17501053

hey mr.anon i don't know if you remember but about a week ago you gave me an in depth and fairly long reading, i just wanted to say thanks. if i remember right it drained you afterwards.
>>
>>17501012
>students
If they turn out anywhere near as good as Io, I'm excited
>>
>>17501053
if you have any spare time and energy i would love a reading >>17501101

thanks m8
>>
>>17501016
sorry for the late response I had stuff to do
yes I am intimidating. i disagree that i was more concerned with getting what i want than what the other person needs but that may be my own personal bias i always tried to balance it out at least i think...

i haven't had any success so far just rejections so what I hope you say is true. i don't mind if a relationship works out or not. i am lacking prospects right now thats true. im kinda after going a guy right now but he doesnt like me back so yeah.
>>
>>17500938
I hope you have the time to get to me

female/18ish/ single
romance reading please
Also anything about academics would be great
introverted, depressed, unmotivated, withdrawn, easy going, mellow
>>
>>17501082
Mainly, I think you're bogged down in negativity and it's holding you back. I also think you tend to give up on things too easily if they present a real challenge to your skills and emotions. You go after what's easy because you like coming out on top but that's not really being assertive.

Basically, when I say you need to assert yourself, maybe I mean you need to find out what you want instead of going with the flow and taking what you can get. When I say to let the world know you, I mean to be more like yourself and literally say what you really think. I think you prefer to have people on your side so you alter how you present yourself (often looking for sympathy) and it ends up making you seem sort of dull because people don't understand that you have anything interesting to say even when you do. You do have something to offer but you act like you don't. Figure out what your good attributes are, share your interests and stay true to yourself. Instead of trying to convince people that you are likable, just be likable by being who you are. No one wants to date a "generic" person and you come across that way, at least in the moments that matter.
>>
>>17501039
what do energies look like together? thank you =)
>>
>>17501024
N-no one wants to be with me?
>>
>>17501147

so i come across and dull and generic? wat? i don't understand how. i just always try to be myself even if i don't say what's always on my mind.
>>
>>17500881
If you see this, Alexander, I am getting off for the night. Look for me tomorrow or I will try and call out for you.
>>
>>17501107
I will do so gladly, for several reasons.

A card for you: 6disks, success.
A card for her: Knight of disks.
A card for your relationship potential. 7 of wands, valor.
A card for the long distance aspect: The Heirophant.

I see your land buying venture working out for you, or at the very least for that to be a thing that is somewhat in line with your character. You have works, and they work. For the maybe-gf, the Knight of disks is industrious, patient, not distracted by high flying ideals.
This could mean a good many things, even such that she doesn't want to get distracted by something such as that.

Valor as the relationship potential I interpret to be overcoming opposition, courage, etc. If you ask her out, and if she says yes, I see it presumably working for you, or at least well enough until you:
Card showing the distance factor: Heirophant. Relationships can teach you a great many thing, perhaps things you didn't think would be learned, perhaps things you didn't want to learn. Hopefully you take the good and forgive the bad. Either way, I see the distance as being a valuable learning experience.
Overall I would say go for it, after all the distance is only temporary, isn't it?
1/2
>>
>>17501143
Thank you very much for the feedback.

I really do see you succeeding if you keep at it and try to be accommodating of others' needs. It's just that the pool is a bit dry right now.

I don't know how to say this delicately but I really do think that you give off an air of selfishness (even if it's not true) so the more you focus on learning how to meet others' needs and being present for them instead of for yourself, the more that guys will see you as a nurturing presence that they want in their life. You give off a bit of a masculine, "let's do this" vibe and sometimes the other person doesn't feel heard or understood. Just show them that you will be there for them and be a little more conscious of what they want.

Good night :)
>>
>>17501166
I did think I had already answered most of the extra questions in my original post and in trying to elaborate it seems I'm just getting further away. I don't think there's much more I can give you.

If you really don't recognize any of this in yourself, then there's not much I can say. It's very possible that I'm just reading you wrong.
>>
>>17501181
I guess it's emasculating to be asked out by a girl eh? If you're not busy do you think the guy will change his mind?
>>
>>17501176
You might have skipped over me Mr. Anon. Reading please?
---> >>17500986
>>
>>17501190

it's just i never thought i came across as dull or generic. i'm sorry, i know i'm probably annoying you but now i'm doubting myself even more
>>
>>17501105
Please give me a reading I'm in desperate need right now

Clint

Taurus

I'll be 22 in april and I'm finally getting my life together after a traumatic series of events ruined my life and turned me into a hermit for the past 5-6 years. I have a very lucrative career ahead of me and might even make it big with enough hard work and a little luck. I feel like I have almost everything in my life on a sound footing but I feel like there is an important part or piece or lesson I'm missing. What do the cards say about my life? thanks
>>
>>17501072
>>17501107
Because you two were the perfect querents / questions tonight, I was able to get myself sorted properly, and say a good chunk of what I wanted to say.

So I decided to focus on synchronicity, and wouldn't you know it, a few select cards jumped out of my deck, and... well, this is the closest to the underlying mechanics of the universe in concern to synchronicity you might get. I heavily encourage you to look these cards up yourself in relation to the question.
>Primary card: The Magus
>Supporting cards: The Lovers, Ace of Cups, Prince of Disks, 6 of swords, science.

But I see it as thus: You, the self, are the mage. The lovers can stand for the alchemy of the universe, that someone should make a clear, honest, decision concerning love, a wish, a desire, and to stand by it.
>"the Lovers can say that a peaceful combination of existing contrasts or contradictions is a better solution than any confrontation."
The ace of cups represents pure feeling, and sensitive intentions.
The prince of disks can mean a small number of things, but I would focus here on solidarity. It's difficult to move forward when half of you is wanting to remain still or move backwards.
>in for a penny, in for a pound as they say.
And lastly the six of swords represent science, embracing thinking. Research. I wish to add stress to that last bit, research.
>"In science i.e. any fields of deeper thinking, the mind can unfold all its energies, and the restless Swords have the chance to combine the mind with the mental spirit from which it was born, to achieve a perfect harmony of it all."

And thus you have perhaps not only what synchronicity is, but the very basis for Magic, I'd say. Fueled by emotions, but much like a bullet without focus it's a small thing. With focus and guiding, it barrels down a... barrel, with intent, speed, a destination. Emotions fueled by not so much the mind as the soul. Just as the soul itself is almost Will. Not enough space to say more though.
>>
>>17501176
Thanks Mr. Anon, I'm going to go for the land and the girl. If either or both of them don't work out, so be it, but I'm going to try.
>>
>>17501103
Thanks anon, I love this song!
>>17501104
Yes there is anon...he's not the GodEmperor Trump
>>17501159
What do you mean look together?
>>17501165
I don't see any energies right now, no sorry. This is time for self-development and to be introspective. Look to find ways to do this
>No one wants to be with me
Don't be like that anon, I will always love you
>>
>>17501053

Please do mine. This is not a normal query I guess.

I do not want to know the future, I just wanna know if she knows I am into the occult/magick, and if so, what does she thinks and feels about it?

What does she finds interesting or frightening about me? thanks.

ALSO, DOING 3 READINGS TONIGHT. Mr.Anon, you can ask for anything and I will gladly read for you as a way to say thanks.
>>
>>17501215
>>17501159
like when you see my energy and his together what is the shape of it? what are the usual shapes of energy bonds?
>>
>>17501215

Hey empath, can you do mine too in case Mr Anon leaves early? Thanks. A tarot reading would do fine.
>>
>>17500883
Hey Empath You said you'd get me yesterday dunno if you're still doing readings but...
Yellow -
Bad posture, slightly ripped, black hair, large hands, about 5'8, white
Blue cylinder
Empath
Romance Reading
>>
>>17501216
magus, please a reading>>17501101
>>
>>17501216
Is it cool if I ask for a read?

I recently gave up on someone I've been head over heels for for a good long while. It makes me pretty sad, and hoping to meet someone else who will blow my socks off. What I'm asking for is a love read, do you see anyone like that coming in for me anytime soon?
>>
>>17501216
Could I get a love reading?
>>
File: fEk3UzZ.jpg (318KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fEk3UzZ.jpg
318KB, 900x1200px
Good evening everyone. I hope everyones getting positive readings!

Destiny
Libra
female

I'd like a general or romance/relationship reading. Whichever youd prefer, or even both if thats alright?
>>
>>17501233
nigger long time as in 2 days?
>>
>>17501098
That changes stuff but it's relationship related with everyone around you.
>>17501100
Yeah knew a week before didn't make it any less painful...
Very depressed...

Did you know the grand canyon was struck by a magic lightning bolt
>>
>>17501242
emm, more like year and a half
>>
File: 1458170112043.jpg (180KB, 573x729px) Image search: [Google]
1458170112043.jpg
180KB, 573x729px
>>17501104
Pic related Mr. Op
>>
>>17501211
Its kind of spooky how easily my mind can connect with all of this and it makes me really believe in synchronicity to a degree. I'm going to look deeper into Tarot and Divination
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 396x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 396x720px
>>17501245
Do you see when I'm going to be in my next relationship? Anything before the end of the month, or early April? Anything for this week?
Other readers feel free to reply if you see something.
>>
>>17501110
I'm done for the night, sorry.

>>17501125
I remember. You're welcome, and thank you for coming back to say that. Don't worry about me being drained, that's half the reason I read sometimes, so it's all fine.
Other times I read as a way of teaching through questions... Huh. If you're christian I would suggest that you read the bible with such a mindset.

>>17501140
I'm done for the night oscar, perhaps next time.

>>17501144
It's common for your age, I'm sorry to say. Just don't let it get to you, and remember that things will get better in about a year or two, assuming it's general depression and not something specific i.e. trauma, abuse, etc.

Exercise, proper sleep, and vitamin D work wonders. As does St. John's Wort if you're into herbal stuff. For sleeping problems look into melatonin and/or valerian root.
>prepackaged depression checklist

>>17501166
Not that reader, and not going to read the interpretation tonight, but if you are read as dull and generic, and you're being yourself, it's very possible that you may simple *be* dull and generic. 7 billion people. It's very possible.
>>17501196
...oh. Okay. Well, you know dull/generic isn't bad, you know. If you come across as normal, other normal people will like you / get along with you. You'll have a much easier time of it than someone like me, that's for sure.

>>17501193
I didn't skip over you. You queried a different reader than myself, before I showed up.

>>17501192
>I guess it's emasculating to be asked out by a girl eh?
Not at all. Imagine a man's mindset after such a thing. "Wow, she must have liked me/my appearance/whatever enough to have asked me out? Feeling pretty good about myself." Or something.

>>17501199
I'm done for the night, but I would say it isn't surprising at all that you feel that something is off concerning that you have had extensive trauma. When bad things have happened to you, it's oh so difficult to accept good things, or when things seemingly are going well.
>>
>>17500883
Heyo there, ol Empathy! How's it goin'? I hope you're having a grand night. I know you've got quite a few folks queued up for a read already, but think you could spare some time for me as well? Though I understand if you can't.

Isaac
Pretty average in terms of height! Got brown hair, and people comment on my eyes a lot, calling em a brilliant shade of blue. Speaking of my eyes though, they've been failing me lately and I'm gonna need to get some glasses soon.
Purple star
Empath or tarot, doesn't matter to me. Whichever you think is better for this query.

I want a read for where I'll be in life in around 3 years. Will I be on the road to forming a career for myself? Will I have met someone who makes my heart soar? I know I can always form a path to all this for myself, but it's fun hearing a reader's input, you dig?
>>
>>17501222
Trips demands I do...but I've gotta walk the pups before it gets too dark sorry
>>17501226
Pretty sure I gave you a reading didn't I?

Sorry guys, gotta head out, maybe more readings after gym tonight. Love and good vibes be with you all
>>17501257
>actually gave a good description and info
Maaaan I really wish I could do a read with you. You are hereby given a "jump the cue" card for the next time you see me.
>>
>>17501255

well no one wants to think of themselves are dull or generic, do they? normal, yeah. but not so boring or dull that people don't want to be around them
>>
>>17500986
I get a sense of specialness from you. You have been a high achiever in the past and even in the present. However, I get the feeling that your self reliance means you haven't spent much time leaning on other people even when you need them. You hold on to the picture of yourself as someone who shouldn't need help so where the average person would reach out for comfort, you try to keep it together on your own and it's making you feel isolated. Maybe you feel like other people should be able to see you're having a hard time and give you the kindness you need but you're too good at hiding it. You're going to have to actually reach out yourself and let this stuff that's bothering you out into the open. It doesn't mean you're weak, it's another strength you can rely on if you get yourself to do it. If things continue on the current path, I don't see much happiness, only growing negative feelings or distrust toward other people.

To counteract the negatives, I also think you need to spend more time acknowledging your hard work instead of doubting yourself. You can have a lot of contentment in the future if these issues are dealt with properly. Don't let them hang around. You are pretty well balanced already but you're focusing on the negatives lately and it's only bringing you down. Success is never a straight line and there are always ups and downs but in the end, you will get what you want if you don't let the bad feelings stop you.

When it comes to love, I don't see any relationships in the near future working out. In fact, I see that it might bring extra pain that you aren't ready to deal with yet. I think that in this sense, it would be better for you to work on feeling better before you ask anyone out. You need to deal with your own emotions before you're going to be a good companion. You're not going to be able to treat her right because you need too much right now. Relationships should only be entered when you feel like you can give freely.
>>
>>17501213
> If either or both of them don't work out, so be it, but I'm going to try.
>but I'm going to try.
Good man. I knew I liked what I sensed from you. Good luck.

>>17501216
I'm not reading anymore for the night, and I have no queries for you either. For now I must simply wait.

That being said, for your part, a simple conversation is enough to determine how she feels about it. If you do tarot, ask to read her fortune. Gauge her reactions from there, etc.

>>17501253
Spooky is what I do, friend. Unfortunately it's... well. Yeah. Hope you fare well. Fair warning to take it slow at first, the occult has a way of... affecting most people.

>>17501263
Generic I see as "normal". And I can see what you mean there. But there's a certain safety in dullness, in my eyes. Be that as it may be, simply start picking up skills or hobbies so as to not be dull or whatnot.
With that, I bid you all bon wei.

And I wish for you to feel better.
>>
File: wehehe.png (30KB, 130x189px) Image search: [Google]
wehehe.png
30KB, 130x189px
>>17501262
Oh! Nice! Haha, I'll keep that in mind next time I see you hanging around.

You have a good night, I bet your pups are the absolute cutest.
>>
>>17501263
>>17501196

I don't think it's that people don't want to be around you, I just got the sense that there's something you're doing that's causing you to not get attention from guys. Maybe people don't really know what you're like. Maybe you make a big show of who you are and it's not genuine. Maybe it's not you at all! I can't really say because like I said before (>>17501190), it's very possible that I've just gone wrong somewhere.

If this reading has caused you distress, just disregard it! That's what I would do. I certainly can't know you better than you know yourself and if you really don't connect with anything I said, then I am probably just wrong here. I don't want to add to someone's problems so don't let me make you doubt yourself.
>>
>>17501254
I see something late April now... I heard a dog you know is ill I think it may die.
Maybe it's the qt.s dog.
>>
>>17500795
May I ask who that man in the pictures people keep replying to you with is?
>>
File: rectangle[1].jpg (187KB, 624x420px) Image search: [Google]
rectangle[1].jpg
187KB, 624x420px
>>17501285
How long will it be before I go on a date?
>>
>>17501264
You're very good at this for a beginner.
Pretty much everything you said was spot on. You're right when you say I should let others help me, but I don't think they could even if I let them know how I felt and told them how much pain I was in. I know I'm not in a good position to start a relationship but I feel like I only have one shot to try and make it work with someone in the present. In the future, when I can deal with it, it will be too late. I've been tempted to try and make something work but it's a long shot and like you said, I should probably feel better first. Just afraid the opportunity will be missed. But if my fate is set in stone I guess it can't be helped.
>>
John
Male
24y/o
pisces
first time but Im curious about this whole thing
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17501278
Yes he is
>>
File: ovo.jpg (18KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
ovo.jpg
18KB, 620x400px
I do music, I'm a ghost producer. My kid is on the way and we'd like our recognition and money. Will there be a respite to this freeze I'm in or has my past blocked my future success?
>>
>>17501284

thanks for trying anyway i guess.
>>
>>17501295
okay I lied, not first time, I had an ex do it once but she was a toxic person to say the least
>>
>>17501192
It's been awhile cause I had to finish some other readings but if you're still here...

Sorry, I don't think he'll change his mind but I don't really think he would have been right for you anyway. Just not a good personality fit for a relationship even if you do like each other in a friendly way.
>>
>>17501285
Shit, my dog is getting really old now... Please don't come true...
>>
>>17501290
The king of records of course
>>17501293
Soon. But you need to approach.
Change your appearance too. It's not good.
>>17501298
Is he yours.... He wants to say how much he loves you and he will be around.
>>
File: ovo_owl_2-t2.jpg (23KB, 510x330px) Image search: [Google]
ovo_owl_2-t2.jpg
23KB, 510x330px
Kyle
Pisces
Male....You'll know my last post by the picture
>>
>>17501293
Sooo close there soo close. I wonder what his Bi racial kids would look like
>>
>>17501310
what does the dude i'll be on this date with look like?
ok i wil i wear too much black i think i scare people
>>
>>17501310
Yea he's mine, well not technically but close enough.
I love the shit out of him and even though he can be a little shit sometimes, wouldn't have him any other way. I know he loves me, thanks for saying though anyways.
>he'll be around
That'd be nice, he's already 13 but still spritely and a big ball of energy. I've also never met a dog before with as much personality as him.
>>
>>17501316
You need to change first. I think you need to focus more on entertainment. Why not go see some male strippers. Or watch magic Mike
>>
File: early-careers-622x415.jpg (60KB, 920x517px) Image search: [Google]
early-careers-622x415.jpg
60KB, 920x517px
>>17501285
Will i find someone better any time soon?
>>
>>17501325
i like 2d things more than 3d so no male strippers for me

is this guy cute uguu?
>>
>>17501255
>assuming it's general depression and not something specific i.e. trauma, abuse, etc.
Meh. I've had to deal with a lot of shit from a young age. I wouldn't call it trauma, but it's taken a toll on how I've been able to cope with everyday life.

I was supposed to be prescribed antidepressants, but heart issues are hindering my use of those. Thanks for the recommendations, I mean I've heard it all before, but thanks for taking the time.
>>
>>17501241
Have I not given enough information for a reading?
>>
>>17501310
Let me rephrase that: What can I google to obtain images of him? To my understanding, I need an image of him for you to do a reading?
>>
>>17501337
Cheswick is being vague lol. It's Jack White.
>>
>>17500859
What episode is that from?
>>
>>17501329
Try spike from cowboy bebop.
>>17501328
No..... Be careful about a ghost that's attached to you...
>>17501337
He's the king of records.
>>
>>17501325
Wtf keeps opening my door no one is there lol
>>
>>17501342

that one episode where cartman is racist
>>
>>17501337
>What can I google to obtain images of him?
amateur cuckold
>>
>>17501346
>the one where cartman is racist
Littiraly every episode ever...
>>175013
>>
still doing readings?

There's a guy I like. I want to know if it's going to work out or if I should just give it up.

female, 21
in a time during my life when I'm running on a lot of hope and blind faith, here.
>>
>>17501344
It's a spirit. If your not to scared try a ghost box app it wants to befriend you.
Looks like a girl and she's lonely.
>>
>>17501233

>How you feel about yourself: queen of wands

At least it seems you don´t have a low self-steem, people are comfortable around you and you help others in your own way. You have an agressive-passive attitude towards your goals, and this is not necesarily bad,

>what you want the most right now: 9 of cups

You want your wish to come true, whatever it may be, you want comfort, security, to feel an overall hapiness.

Fears: ace of cups

You fear everything you may experience in the future wont give you hapiness or positive emotions you want to experience. May be lack of love? Just getting a vibe from this

Energy in favour: 8 of cups

Leave things go...let things follow their course. There may be things that do not work anymore for you, and you are trying to leave them behind, and this seems positive,

energy against: the hermit

You may be getting isolated or just observing from very far away from that what you may wish. If you want something, put your energy into it, and you can make almost anything happen

short term outcome: knight of pentacles

Constant energy, persistance will bring you fruituition in whatever bothers you, Do not hold back, and things will evolve in a material and positive sense.

Good luck,and do not forget to work for what you want.
>>
My bad, didn't name anybody.

Cheswick, a reading, if that's alright with you?>>17501360
>>
>>17501294
Thank you for your feedback.

I see so many good things about you. I don't really know what's causing all this pain but I feel like you will be able to overcome it if you can release some of it. I know what you mean when you say that other people can't help you and in a way you're right. I used to think talking out my bad feelings wasn't worth it but if you find the right person/people, just the act of releasing some of those thoughts and feelings can be healing. And just the knowledge that someone cares about you can be healing so give them a chance to show they care!

This may seem weird based on what I said before but I don't want to be the one to discourage you from going after this girl.. It's always possible that I picked up on your fears rather than the reality. I worked on clarifying this and I see some indications that you might be thinking about things more negatively than they actually are when it comes to her. I'm starting to think that it might be best for you to ask her out but I don't know that she'd say yes and there's a chance you will be rejected. I'm just worried that if you don't ask, you'll regret not taking the chance which will lead to more pain that you can't resolve because there's no way to fix a missed opportunity. So basically, it seems that I've not helped at all when it comes to this subject.

To conclude, sometimes it's worth the risk even if you don't get the girl and you end up feeling bad for a while, especially if you're the type of person who wants to know that you've given everything your best shot. It may be a step toward growth. I feel like you want to protect yourself and not asking would be safest, but regret can be a killer. I'd advise you to weigh the pain of rejection against the pain of never knowing.

Hope things start looking up soon (I think they will).
>>
Was he "the one" or just a manipulator?
>>
>>17501236

>Death, Magician, 9 of cups

>Advice: The world.

Yes, you may be experiencing loss or transition right now, but opening up to new scenarios will possibly bring someone new you like very much. Just open up, and get to know this person, communicate, work to bond with him or her.

Advice card is the world, which may advice to get out to more, and lower your standarts, and opening up to whoever may wanna be part of your life.

Good luck!
>>
I'm feeling a bit lonely in life and like there's no clear path. Things at work have been stressful and I don't know what the other people think of me but I always assume the worst. Can I get a reading on this?
>>
Can I get a reading from anybody that is willing to do one? Male, 24, aries
Am I getting crazier or finally getting to truth?
>>
>>17501239

Past: 10 of pentacles, ace of pentacles

Present: 5 of swords, 10 of cups

Short term possible future: 5 of cups. the hanged man.

I guess you are a guy, are you? The past does not seems too bad, speaks of a possible stable relatonship or a beggining that was of your liking.

Although, you may actually be grieving over something that did not happened at all, or that did not worked. You may even like someone right now, but you dont think it may be possible, it seems only your thoughts are holding you back.

This future timeline does not seems too good, as the hanged man speaks of loss and 5 of cups of grieving....however worry not, as I, myself, have broken timelines the tarot has told me would happen..based on what? Energy, enthusiasm and action of course!

The advice card is the magician, oh I love this card, reminds me of my name in this anonymous shithole, kek. The magician speaks of movement, daring, and communication, not being held up by fears or anything, really.
Speak up your feelings, get rid of dogma, you can make it happen with whomever you like, and if not, hey, you gained experience and something better will come. You have to take the lead.

This was an interest reading, I hope to get some feedback on how it was. Good luck to you!
>>
>>17501375

Hey Mr. reader, while empath is out, can you read for me?>>17501216

I would like to get feedback from as many people as I can. And I prefer a tarot reading if you don´t mind. Thank you.
>>
>>17501144
Okay, it's been a long time since you posted so I don't know if you're still here.

I'm having trouble getting a read on you in general and especially on your love life so I'm just going to give you what I got.

I feel like I was mainly picking up lots of (inner) conflict and few answers. I think in regard to your academics, if there's something you're worried about failing altogether, I don't think that will happen. I don't know if there will be a true "victory" here but I think you will get done what you need to get done (even if you have to "fudge the numbers" a little bit).

I'm feeling transition and ambivalence about the future and it's hard to say where that will end up.

I get the sense that things were going okay for you for a while and then something interfered with all that so things didn't turn out as well as you had hoped. I also get the sense that your lack of motivation is one of your biggest issues right now. If you want things to turn around you need to counteract that. I know it's the hardest thing to do when you're depressed but it's exactly what you need.

I think you need to refresh yourself. I think you would benefit from getting involved in some new project or trying to meet new people (I know how much you'll love hearing this suggestion). This might help motivate you because you'll be after something you really want again. Then you can try to transfer that momentum into other areas of your life. I think you're just restless. You want things to move forward and when they don't, you just feel like "fuck it". Well, don't give up because the current circumstances won't last forever and you don't want to sabotage yourself or let things go too much.

For now, you also need to accept that you're stuck with something you don't like or don't care for but always keep in mind that this is short term and once you are out of the situation I think good feelings will start coming back. Just have a little hope and a little patience.
>>
>>17500938
Would appreciate a reading

Male
Still not over my ex
General love i guess if that's cool
>>
>>17501418
Shit, I replied to the wrong dude. Lol.
My question was for you>>17501264

And once again, this is me>>17501216
Thanks
>>
>>17501383
Thank you muchly!
>>
>>17501421
I'll give feedback in the morning. It's very late here, I'm too tired. Thanks though, was pretty spot on
>>
>>17501216
Sure. I actually only do tarot readings though I don't usually bother sharing about the cards themselves, just my impressions from the whole spread.

From what I see, she either already knows or will know soon that you are into the occult.

I think she has a little bit of ambivalence about the occult but she is not totally against it by any means. More like she just never got into it for herself. I think she would be a bit intrigued by it, actually, and maybe even wonder if there are any exciting possibilities that could come from it. She is likely also a bit frightened of it because I don't get the feeling that she really knows much about it. Maybe a bit but not much more. Basically, I feel like she's open to possibilities.

When it comes to how she feels about you, again, I see positive things. I actually think she's very fond of you, though you are still a bit of a mystery to her. I think she has warm feelings toward you and a sense that you could bring something positive into her life. I think that emotions are very important to her and that she listens to her feelings over her thoughts in most situations.

Can't tell you exacts but I do think she finds you exciting in general and imagines positive things coming out of spending time with you.
>>
>>17501436
No problem at all, I'm tired too.

>>17501427
I'm sorry but I'm just a bit too tired. Have done a lot of readings for today and I am starting to feel worn out, so it's best if I just decline this time.

Maybe the other tarot reader that's still here can do something for you?

This guy >>17501418
>>
>>17501216
>>17501427

May i ask for one?
>>
If someone is willing to take it, I have a weird one for you.

I get filled with rage and I'm feeling sadistic almost. I get absorbed by my own thoughts and it's been ruining my life. So much so that I think I'm being haunted by shadow people. I've seen silhouettes in my peripheral vision many times. Whenever I get mad or lost in thought I feel like I'm being watched.

If someone want to do a reading on that it would be nice.
>>
Is anyone around?
>>
I'm doing a few I Ching readings for the next hour.

Query me with your name/alias, gender (and of course, your query).
>>
>>17501965
Brent
Male
Love reading, please and thank you
>>
>>17501785
I'm not sure what you're asking, but here goes:

Hexagram 19:1.5 -> 29

Well, this one has the overall theme of approaching people or situations cautiously, especially situations or people you know nothing about. I see this entire hexagram and it's changes as a reminder more than anything: you should remain sensitive of others' feelings and not let yourself be carried away by your own; i.e. be mindful of what others go through. I'm not sure what this has to do with your query (..if there is one), but you need to exercise self-restraint in all things, else you will be drowning in water. Your priorities now are simple: find peace, and free yourself of the burdens you're carrying. Don't bother with anything else, because you will inevitably fuck things up unless you fix your shit.

Also, personal advice: if you see shadow people and is paranoid (feelings of being watched, or feeling guilty for nothing), see a therapist. I get the feeling you're querying because you think some occultic shit is happening to you, but I'd try and rule out any mundane influences (e.g. mental health issues; psychosis, schizo, etc.) before thinking it's occult.
>>
>>17501965
James, male
Am I cursed?
>>
>>17501965
Jesus (not kidding)
Male
Will I be able to marry a girl my parents are proud of? Thanks in advance
>>
>>17501976
thanks, it makes sense.
>>
>>17501965
Philip
Male
I'm in a "sour grapes" situation. Original "grapes" unobtainable. All the alternatives are motivated by spite. How will it end?

(Symbolic language is fine by me.)
>>
>>17501972
Hexagram 40:2.3 (Hsieh / Deliverance) -> 62 (Hsiao Kuo / Preponderance of the Small)

With thunder above and water below comes the image of rain; lots of movement here. Know how relaxing rainy weathers are? That's where you are, right now; a time of relaxation and contemplation over everything that you have done, thinking if it's worth it all in the end. Imagine yourself in the rain, with thunder roaring above and you pondering how everything will be. Now then, this also has a double-edged meaning: a thunderstorm, which seems to be pointing at your emotional state. Your goal is Deliverance, the 40th hexagram, but you're challenged by the second and third moving lines; simply put, you're fucked in the head by whatever the last lass did. This, all culminating in the 62th hexagram, you are reminded to take it slow and do things small; a tiny step forward is a big step in the future. I wish I could help more here, but you're simply best off taking tiny steps in your love life as opposed to big leaps and having the mentality of "whatever-the-fuck-brings-her-back". Look forward and keep your head upward instead of looking back with your head down.

I don't come here much, but I know you also read the I Ching (maybe with an online RNG, but whatever), I'd just take this chance to gently remind you to read the Tao Te Ching and let yourself be absorbed in it; you seem to be needing much of what it offers philosophically.

>>17501977
>cursed
Wut? Explain?

>>17501983
Coming up after smoke break, but just saying, marry a girl -you- will be proud of and be happy with. Hopefully then your parents will be happy and proud when you're proud and happy.
>>
>>17502001
Everything I do, coming from good reasons ends up betraying and backfiring at me, thats what I mean by cursed.
>>
>>17502001
Many thanks! Much appreciated!
>>
The bird is away. The fire has gone out. It's cold right now. Lonely.

Offering scrys. A false name and a true query.
Will do at least 2. Nothing vague.
>>
>>17502007
>>17501998

Sorry man, I need to go now. If you're still around later, I'll catch your query for sure.

>>17501983
Hexagram 46 (Sheng / Pushing Upward)

It's a simple yes, mate. For your own interpretation of whatever needs to be done,

>Judgment
PUSHING UPWARD has supreme success.
One must see the great man.
Fear not.
Departure toward the south
Brings good fortune.

>Image
Within the earth, wood grows:
The image of PUSHING UPWARD.
Thus the superior man of devoted character
Heaps up small things
>>
>>17502007
"Am I cursed" - James.

A black cat, staring at you with yellow eyes. An eye alone, sitting in the air. Not the air but the sky. Not an eye but the moon. The moon is shining down above all. Above a lake. A still lake. A ripple in the water, caused just as easily as an insect or a monster lurking underneath the depths. The insect flies away, leaving the ripples. Ripples threatening to overtake you. Stop. Breath. Float. The more you struggle, the worse it gets when you don't know how to swim. Take a deep breath. Float. While on the top of the water relax and clear your mind. The lake turns to salt. You may walk on it. You worry and it's water again, pulling you down.

I feel more cold. Your problem is internal. Despair lurks beneath your waters. Don't drown. Learn to swim.
>>
>>17502021
Hector

Should I forgive her?

Thank you
>>
What if I told you I had found the pictures of Thoth's cock, and it was actually pretty nice?
>>
>>17501395
>>17502021
Can you do mine, please?
>>
>>17502045
Does not love mean forgiveness? Forgive their faults.

I saw a grassy knoll. instead of dirt there was a sea. Instead of grass, blades of magma. Everytime the waters brush by, steam. With steam, hardening. A difficult path to walk. Is it worth it? Is she worth your forgiveness? if love, yes. If not, difficult.

unable to be forgiven for my sins are great.
Forgive her so that... yes.
>>
>>17502021
Ming Lo
Will I reach the fitness/body goals I have for the end of April??
>>
>>17502065
Thank you so much, bird anon.

Take care of yourself
>>
>>17502052
pics?
>>
>>17501998
Grapes remain sour. All are sour. Spite.
Eat one, sour. Surprised. Eat another. Sour. Surprised. Why? Know the answer already.
Sour. Spite. Shame. Sorrow. Sadness. Rash.
Rash isn't S. Why? In alphabet R comes before S. T comes after. Truth. You realize after words why this is so.
Avoid the S's. You know this. Breathe.

>>17501378
>>17501395
Two question. One answer. Zero Difference.
Both.

>>17501427
Love does not fade. It can change, you can change. But love remains. I'm sorry.
Have no regrets.

>>17502079
bird anon... thank you for that.

My bird wishes to come back. And the fire is still gone. Nothing warm here today. Goodbye.
>>
>>17502092
Crazy/truth here. So all my suspicions about being greatly schemed are tru and yet still I am diving into craziness? My suspicions are pretty deep and unprobable at first sight, so thats why I think I might be getting paranoid, please, tell me more
>>
>>17502091
I saved them on mobile. Not sure if reuploading them would go well. do anyways?
it is thoth after all
>>
>>17502122
please! I've been looking for them for ages
>>
I don't know who's currently taking readings. Is my love life picking up soon? There are a couple girls I'm interested in
>>
>>17502021
Carolina
What do you see in my path for April? I want to be prepared... there are going to be some challenges.
>>
>>17502185
I was gonna do readings but I think I'll abandoned thread before it becomes a full blown fangirl gaggle. I'll probably return come new thread, after gym.
>>
>>17501972
where have you been
>>
>>17502194
I've been really tired and sleeping lots. Still tired.
>>
>>17502129

why do you want pics of thoth's dick so badly? that's weird. is this that emily chick?
>>
>>17502139
>>17502142
Do we really need this kind of shit in the threads? Bloody hell, bloody hell...
>>
>>17502310
My thoughts exactly Io, it seems that /div/ has gone full degenerate recently
>>
this thread is too lewd for me
>>
Anyone still doing readings? Considering this thread has taken a nose /div/e recently...
Amirite?

For anyone interested;
Mia (nickname)
Taurus
Could I get a love reading, please? Anyone up to it? Thank you.
>>
>>17502340
>nose /div/e
Okay anon, you get first read when I return from gym for that pun. 10/10, love it. Throw me
>nickname
>description and defining features
>colour shape combo
>query
In a single post and if you're still here in an hour you get a read
>>
File: 1458750142773.gif (2MB, 321x218px) Image search: [Google]
1458750142773.gif
2MB, 321x218px
>>17502320
>gone full degenerate recently
>recently
>>
>>17502367
>Mia
>Large brown eyes, I've been told I look pretty forlorn, 5'7 - Introverted, funny
>Purple Heart
>Could you give me a love reading? You gave me a reading before (and thank you so much for that) but eh why not? I'm kind of hoping something will happen tomorrow in terms of romance.
Enjoy the gym.
>>
>>17502367
Orler
blue eyes, long brown hair, i'm very tall, have big shoulders, very white skin
Where is my career going?
>>
>>17502377
Okay...its been pretty degenerate for a while.
>>17502386
Currently am, empty gym is best gym.
>>
>>17502272
No, that wasn't me, but hey

pics or it didn't happen

>>17501972
Hi Brent! How are you?
>>
>>17502442

speak of the devil and she shall appear
>>
>>17502442
Frothy, foamy, and lumpy as hell!
>>
>>17502367
>>17501262
Not last time.. Here's mine again if you're doing more.
Yellow
Bad posture, slightly ripped, black hair, large hands, about 5'8, white
Blue cylinder
Empath
Romance Reading
>>
File: alchemy3.jpg (84KB, 475x763px) Image search: [Google]
alchemy3.jpg
84KB, 475x763px
>>17501245
I'm no devil

>>17502450
Has the rabies not died down yet?

>>17501245
I'm going through the grieving process too. Poor guy.
>magic lightnin bolt
u wot
>>
>>17502483

>>17501245 meant for >>17502446
>>
>>17502483
This full moon's got me mad-dogging.
>>
>>17502367
Angus
Big lips, defined jaw, 5'7, small eyes, always kinda sad
Red Diamond
Love reading please
>>
>>17502500
its full moon today? you should try some love spells on your ex gf
>>
>>17502518
Already beat you to it!
>>
>>17502536
What love spells did you try?
>>
>>17502548
I sure do get a lot of questions about this. Someone is awfully interested.
>>
File: the-melting-watch.jpg (128KB, 1000x787px) Image search: [Google]
the-melting-watch.jpg
128KB, 1000x787px
>>17502518
topkek
>>17502536
Do those spells really work?
Wouldn't use them personally
>>
>>17502562
I suppose we'll find out. Or the gods will destroy me or something. Lol.
>>
>>17502557
What love spells you use? You get that a lot, huh. Man, calm down with your computer generated so called "readings".
>>
>>17502598
Lol, those jimmies of yours sure do sound rustled.

And I haven't even posted a single reading to this thread. Great point you've made there, retard.

Computer-generated readings are still more of a contribution than your unintelligent shitposts.
>>
>>17501407
I'm not a guy haha.
This is a very good reading, it fits exactly to what happened in the past and what is happening now in the present. Thank you
>>
>>17502557
there's more than one guy that asks
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 577x599px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 577x599px
>>17502621
>And I haven't even posted a single reading to this thread.
Or ever. And you ask for feedback as if that matters. You don't deserve to be among real diviners.
It's just a known fact that you're the worst reader and you should honestly give up. Everyone thinks that here. Your readings aren't even accurate, people here will mold what they wanted to hear among your cryptic BS.
>Computer-generated readings are still more of a contribution than your unintelligent shitposts.
Pic related.
>>
>>17502635
Even if a love spell does work to get me back that 10/10 qt3.14, it still doesn't mean one's going to do anything for those neckbeards.

I'm probably just going to date this other girl I'm talking to anyway.
>>
>>17502653
Love spells aren't real, idiot. This isn't Harry Potter.
>>
>>17502651
Haha, wow, you really are upset to go to such lengths.

I've also never asked for feedback, but gotten plenty of positive feedback from people I've genuinely helped with the advice I've added to readings if you've ever actually read one.

If you actually believe there's any difference between the reading you get from a product made by a playing card company and one made by a computer, then I'm laughing twice as hard as the pic you posted.

Go make your troll attempts at someone who thinks your opinion is worth more than dogshit.
>>
>>17502660
Then neither are divination readings.

What are you even doing here, retard?
>>
>>17502386
>look pretty forlorn
awwww, that's no good darlin; chin up!
>And thankyou so much for that
Anytime

>Reading
I see an energy you've developed a connection to, although it's not that strong. It's there but it seems the other energy is only vaguely interested, letting you do all the work to keep the connection alive.

Sorry darlin, I hope you can turn heads tomorrow and make this energy realise what they're missing
>>
Can someone please give me a reading?
I am looking for a fuck buddy, I am asking for some guidance on how to approach women and who a potential partner might be.
Will provide any information needed.
>>
>>17502653
>>17502661
>>17502664
>>17502621
C'mon man, lets not bring that sort of negativity into the thread. Just chill and leave it be.
>>
>>17502672

you don't need a reading for this. just go to okcupid or something
>>
>>17502675
I am only a mirror. Whether I reflect beauty or ugliness is up to the person who engages me.
>>
>>17502666
Thank you very much, Empath. I'm so grateful. There is someone that I feel connected to but
>It's there but it seems the other energy is only vaguely interested, letting you do all the work to keep the connection alive.
It actually seems the opposite? I've been afraid I've let him down by seeming vaguely interested, when he's made the most effort to speak to me or impress me. I feel like I've let him do most of the work (I've been slightly cautious due to a previous heartbreak plus I'm shy around him). I've actually been feeling quite bad about it and didn't feel like I was being fair.
>>
>>17502683
Weird, it seemed the opposite to me. Perhaps i'm getting the deeper intentions (you feel for him/interested in him, he's interested in whatever he can get) or I'm just an idiot and messed it up haha.

Either way darlin you're very right for being cautious after heartbreak; I ran into a relationship after one too quickly and it left me in a worst position than if I had done otherwise. Don't feel bad, be honest; explain your reasons and intentions and he'll either accept and move at your pace, or not and back away, in which case you didn't want that anyway. Good luck, love and good vibes be with you.
>>
>>17502692
>he's interested in whatever he can get
This guy actually is quite "in demand", for lack of better word, which is why I'm super flattered he's displayed signs of interest to me. As for his deep intentions, I can't ever say for certain. But it really seems like his interest is genuine and sincere, when he smiles at me, I see it or feel it. I feel like my awkwardness and cautiousness can get in the way...

But again thank you so much. Your readings are always insightful and I always take them into consideration. Good vibes be with you too, Empath.
I'm going to take a shower now and wash off all the negativity so I can face tomorrow with positive vibes. Peace x
>>
>>17502367
Lena
Brown eyes, dark brown hair, 5'6, olive skin.
Green arrow
Can you tell me what could happen with this cancer guy I'm interested in?
Or what do you see in my path for April so I can be prepared.

Whatever you feel better.
>>
>>17502367

I am looking for a fuck buddy, I am asking for some guidance on how to approach women and who a potential partner might be.
>Blight
>Slim, 6'0, blue eyes, blonde hair
>silver circle
>I am looking for a fuck buddy, I am asking for some guidance on how to approach women and who a potential partner might be.
>>
>>17502680
That's a kinda shitty excuse for engaging in immature arguments... You should be careful about acting so self assured, as though you can't be blamed for your own actions...
>>
>>17502734
It's all in the interest of fairness.

I'm only acting in accordance with the Third Law of Thermodynamics. ;)
>>
>>17502734
Sorry CHIR, gonna have to agree here; it is kinda a cop out. Why not face adversity with a smile? There's nothing to be gained in retaliation.

After all, negativity begets negativity.
>>
>>17502746
>all in the interest of fairness
Is your love spell on your ex fair? You have a love spell going on a girl who is not interested in you anymore. How would you feel if some girl you didn't like did that to you?
>>
>>17502768
Flattered.

But in all seriousness, you don't know the circumstances of the situation and are making a vast amount of assumptions.

I can fire up another love spell for you if you have something more to say. ;)
>>
>>17502774
>>17502768
I'm not the previous posters? I always defend you since its nice you help people with your readings but love spells something me and other readers disagree with. I was just asking you if you thought it was fair or not. If you feel it fair so be it... calm down man.
>>
>>17502774
Jimmies = rustled
>>
>>17502823
I'm just having fun with these clearly full moon posts so many people are making! :)
>>
>>17502832
Hahaha.

>Starts lighting candles...
>>
>>17502845
> kinda tempted to ask ya if you could give me the ingrediets to your spell

for research...
>>
>>17502367 So, hey empath...

>>17501216
>>17501262
>Trips demands I do

Can you read this one for me then?

I think I owe you a reading from a previous thread In which I fell aspleep and never showed up again, so If you want, you can ask away.
>>
>>17502859

google honey jar spell anon
>>
>>17502859
It's not MY spell. It was a spell that was suggested to me in one of these very threads by one of you lovely anons!

I figured that if it works, great, plus my situation is made fair again. If not, it does nothing, and all I did was wasted some time (which is what I'm here to do anyway)! :)

Feel free to hit the archives for the link!
>>
>>17502876
did your honey jar change color by any chance? can you post your set up?
>>
>>17502871
Sure thing man, you DID get trips after all.

So do you mind if I grab those details? If not it's all good and you're more than welcome to hit me up in a more private way.
>Think I owe you a reading
You don't owe me anything Magus, don't think like that. You're free to do and do not as you wish, either way I'll still love you.
>>
>>17501446

This was a really good read. You should find a nickname in this anonymous shithole so everyone recognize you, your style is very fluent, and clear. Good job, and thank you again!
>>
>>17502881
>>17502883
Anyone want to exchange readings?
>>
>>17502880
I'm blind and use a screen reader.

That also means that I wouldn't take a very good picture of it, not that I'd reveal the details of this personal work anyway.
>>
>>17502876
>>17502875
thank ya two! will look it up!
>>
>>17502881

Sorry, I am just a bit...honorable (kek), and do not like feeling in "debt" when I promised something, even if it was long ago. But if its now to you then ok!.

Can I give you the first letter of my nickname and a song? (Its a song that I have given a lot of personal energy recently)
>>
I will be doing readings until the end of this thread.

All I require is a bit of your time, and a query.
>>
>>17502925
what did he think of my letter?
>>
>>17502913
Sure thing, don't know how accurate the reading will be but we can try!
>>
>>17502925
I don't want a reading, just to say thank you, you know why *hugs*
>>
>>17502934
can i have a hug too
>>
>>17502925
What is your method of divination
>>
>>17502940
*hugs* of course anon, so long as you don't mind it from me
>>
>>17502944
no i dont mind
can i have a reading too

>>17502942
he does tarot

I wish div had more scryers
>>
>>17502940
>>17502944
sure, sharing the love here *group hug*
>>
>>17502925
I got myself into a bit of a scuffle. What do you think I should do?
>>
>>17502895
out of curoisity what was the personal object you used from her? i heard it only works if you have a personal object/item from them (their signature, hair) etc.. Most potent if it's sexual fluid
>>
>>17502925
Romance Reading dawg
>>
>>17502958
>not that I'd reveal the details of this personal work anyway

Sorry!
>>
>>17502949
I'm a scryer but not a good one, don't do it very often *rusty*
>>
>>17502949
[heavy breathing intensifies]

I'll wait until the thread is dead and do a couple of reads myself. But for now, I'm going to kick back and let other readers have their fun.
>>
>>17502964
want to give it a go
scry me tell me what I look like i'll tell you if it's correct
>>
>>17502949
Sure, see above
>>17502968
Hey again Io
>>
>>17502932

There´s only onw way to find out then.

(Just a personal opinion I have found out to be true, specially reading for people at distance which I know nothing about:

Generally, a conscious consent of a query will give you the energy you need, contrary to the case in which you want to know how others may feel, but they do not give consent of the reading, or whom you may have never met more than a few times in real life and have no idea who are you)

In no way I am trying to change your reading methods, just sharing from personal experience.

Here is my conscious consent, and my personal energy for you!
O, male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFVqFw1DgaQ
>>
>>17502930
Ooh, off to a cryptic start.

Small T tree. On the bottom we have ace of swords. For the top we have Empress, Adjustment, and Ace of Cups.

To start with we have the rolling forces of the mind. That followed by the Adjustment. Whatever the letter is, it's a good bit to think over. The last card being the empress affirms my suspicions of something being to think over.

The third card being the ace of cups makes me wonder just what kind of a letter you sent him. Something to consciously think over, while invoking emotions. A confession perhaps?

Either way, your specific question was what did he think, and the overall feeling I'm getting from this is something somewhat positive, yet a good deal to take in.

>>17502934
I don't, actually. Thank you for the kind words, but save the effort for someone more deserving than I, which would be just about anyone else really.

>>17502942
I prefer tarot cards for their ability to already represent something, and by having them dealt it's mostly interpretation I work with.

>>17502949
Scrying takes a good amount of talent. I have a good amount of respect for one who is able to perform almost any amount of magic, but divination holds a special place in my heart, in no small part due to the fact that I value information and communication highly. And what is divination but communication with the aether?
>>
>>17502970
Io is here, she's the best scryer >>17502968 you'd have better luck with her
>>
>>17502981
I wouldn't send you if you didn't deserve it, but we all need some positivity here
>>
>>17502984
just wondering if you wanted practice anon

>>17502973
nick: lazy
appearance: long brown hair with highlights, long nose, crooked face, some pimples
empath
green triangle
is there an entity protecting me?
>>
Since we are all saying hellos hellos to one another...,

>>17502925
Hello there, Mr. Anon.

>>17502973
Moshi. What's up?

>>17502984
no pls why no
i may be good at scrying but pls not appearances
no
pls
;-;
>>
>>17502994
I could give it a try but you already described yourself

>>17502998
I thought you did, sorry
>>
>>17503003
>>17502925

Perhaps either of you could grab this one?

>>17502149

I'd appreciate it
>>
>>17502952
It depends on the scuffle, I'd say. If it was your fault, own up to it. If it wasn't, stand your ground. Although there comes a point where you have to wonder if its even worth it to do so.

But lets see what the cards say.
>deck exploded
what did you do, anon?
>Nature of the conflict: ace of wands
>You: The Fool
>Other person/party: The Art
>Bridge between you: Ace of disks
>elaboration on the bridge: prince of cups

The nature of the conflict seems to be emotions flaring. You seem to be the fool here, and fool means a good number of things. Change. Infinite future. But also leaving behind the past, by necessity of heading towards the future.
They represent Art. The ability to dissolve and combine. To turn something plain into something precious.

So far, it seems like you have the power to decide where this is going to go, and if you choose to make amends, together it seems that therein lays the power to dissolve and reform. A proper bit of alchemy.
>If my text is a bit odd right now, there are reasons. The short version is that I think you should carefully weigh things here.
The ace of disks marks the beginning, a creation, and the prince of cups marks an emotional tint to it, combining the spirit and soul.

Meaning, I think that... damn. As cheesy as it sounds, what you decide to do will affect the future.
If love, be prudent. If legal, be prudent.
Otherwise, it seems that you will be able to forge your way regardless of what happens.
>the same is true for love and legal, however I'm of the mind to exercise caution here. Gut feeling.

tl:dr; make amends if you can. If it's not worth it, or if they're not worth it, don't let it trouble you.
>>
File: 20160321_222903-01.jpg (53KB, 325x655px) Image search: [Google]
20160321_222903-01.jpg
53KB, 325x655px
can i have a reading please?
am i on the right path
should i continue my workings
im having a good run of fortune what do i need to do to keep it up?
i have been reading for others past week and feel to drained to read for myself,besides its interesting to get a outside view.
>>
I would love a reading, future, life, anything

Name:Marco
Birth:1998 July 31
Birthplace:Grahamstown, South Africa
Desc:Fat,Think I am Smarter than others,love thinking on higher levels, as in thinking about the non-existent or the unthinkable

Tanx for the reading BTW
>>
>>17502930
>>17502981
Not a confession. I'm glad it invoked emotions though. Is ace of cups not always romantic?
>>
>>17503019
looks:Blue/green eyes
brown/red hair
caucasian
between 170-185cm tall
>>
>>17502925
I'd be real thankful if you could do me a love read. See any cuties in my future?

Sorry for the generic query, but I'm really wanting to feel what it's like to love someone. I haven't felt it in so long.
>>
>>17502977
Holy jesus, that was a weird reading.

So first off, if I got the energy right, I don't think she knows, but she definitely suspects somethings up. I get the feeling this suspicion is also what also keeps her at arms length so to speak. I feel she wants to move closer, but is afraid you'll react badly and not let her in your "super secret hobby"

Unsure about everything else, got lost in the music and blanked. Sorry man
>>
>>17502925
hello

love reading please
>>
Heeeeeeeeey howdy there Empath, you still willing to do me a read?

>>17501257
I understand if you changed your mind though
>>
>>17502621
>Computer-generated readings are still more of a contribution than your unintelligent shitposts.
No, not really.
>>
>>17500759
Holy fuck this Divination General bullshit needs to die
>>
>>17503031

How exactly do you read? Were you sort of scrying, diving into my song or subconscious?

Holy shit, did not expect that, that was awesome haha
>>
>>17503043
>You gave me a reading a few weeks ago and I want to thank you again. That's the most kindness anyone has shown me in a while.

You were saying?

*yawn*
>>
First time here.Got question.How do you read?
>>
>>17503063
tarot most common
scrying
i-chink, runes
chesswick is natural psychic
>>
>>17502989
I'm not one to say no twice to a gift.
Thank you anon.

>>17502998
Hello Io.

>>17503011
>is my love life picking up soon? There's a couple of girls I'm interested in.
You're familiar with the courting system of the western world, correct? Males approach, women decide. Usually, anyway.
If you aren't going to be doing anything active, I wouldn't say it'll pick up.

Be that as it may.
>you: prince of disks
>potential women: victory, 6 of wands
>two influencing factors: 3 and 6 of disks. Works and success.

The short version is that this is essentially mirroring what I said above. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Also, the cards almost demanded I shuffle them before hand. And then they were difficult to shuffle, as they always are for me after a bigger shuffle.

Don't make things difficult, alright. Just takes extra time and energy.

>>17503022
No. Emotions != Romance, although they can clearly be related.
I offer you a bit of research for yourself instead.
http://www.corax.com/tarot/cards/cups-ace.html

>>17503027
I'm going to choose not to read this, if only because the fact that cuties does not mean love. Aside from that, I'll offer you a bit of advice. The only thing stopping you from loving someone, is yourself.

>>17503035
Makes sense for my last read to be the most confusing.
You: 2 of cups, love.
Your future: 8 of disks, prudence
Mitigating factors: 10 of cups, satiety.
Things you should consider: The Aeon.

I'm going to keep this one brief. It seems like you may already have something in mind, and you're stopping yourself because you're sated. As good as it gets, perhaps, the card would say. I would say instead that you may be afraid of more. Your future card meaning prudence encourages you to weigh options carefully, and humorously enough, not to make emotional decisions concerning these emotional matters.

Your advice card is the Aeon. A kind of resurrection, a second chance. Even in so far as forgiving yourself. Happy hunting.
>>
File: trb077.jpg (179KB, 709x525px) Image search: [Google]
trb077.jpg
179KB, 709x525px
>>17503011
Take note that I'm a noob and I don't see things literal, but here's your reading:

>I'm in the countryside sitting in a large rock, 3 children laughing and playing around me, they tickle my stomach, playing ring a ring of roses with me in the middle.

>I look up and a sweet lass smiles warmly, man she is beautiful, her smile fills me with joy. Wears a long white night gown, also long dark hair in a messed side braid. She's leaning in a fence and comes into my direction we both join the kid's play.

Sorry for the delay, best of luck.
>>
new bread
>>17503091
>>
>>17503018
my o.p^^^

anyone?
it would be much appreciated.
>>
>>17503082
thank you <3
>>
>>17503072
I personally believe this is bullshit but i'm always open to new ideas? I want you to prove it but i can see its not something can be proved so what you need me to do? Also im not trying to be arrogant or something like that
>>
>>17503101
wait till chesswick is here she will prove it to you come back in a few hours
>>
File: uhh.png (10KB, 86x104px) Image search: [Google]
uhh.png
10KB, 86x104px
>>17503082
>if only because the fact that cuties does not mean love

Uh, you realize I was being silly when I said that, right? I call everyone I go out with a cutie, regardless if they're actually cute or not. Aight though, your choice, can't really force you to read me or anything. Have a nice day guy.
>>
can someone tell me what information I must provide for an empath reading?

>yeah I'm new in /x/
>yeah I (skim) read the sticky
>>
>>17503082

Yes mr anon I know how to ask a woman out.

>>17503092

Neat vision and reassuring, I wish I could figure out who that was heh
>>
>>17503060
Nice ego boost for you and no real work, yeah?
>>
>>17503287
You know nothing of my work.

Kek.
>>
>>17503287
You go change some lives, fgt.
>>
sadasfafafg ag
>>
Hey /x/ seeing a psychic by myself for the first time tonight anything I should do to prepare mentally? Any tips would be appreciated.
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.