[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange (dream?) experience last night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_mfrcryPxKO1s0tsh4o1_5001.jpg (70KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mfrcryPxKO1s0tsh4o1_5001.jpg
70KB, 500x375px
A tonne of text incoming so if you can't be assed to read it you can fuck off!

Right, so last night me and a small group of friends went to the pub for a few drinks but truth be told we all ended up drinking a little more than we had intended to. After the pub shut we went back to my flat that is close by just for about half an hour or so before everyone who didn't live there dispersed.

One of said friends is a dude I have a small (okay, fairly substantial) crush on at the minute : let's call him N for the purpose of this post. Well me and N were kind of playing around last night before everyone left.

So everyone's gone except for my flatmates or whatever, and I go back to my room and kind of chill there for a while. Admittedly I am quite tipsy at this point: I would definitely not say flat-out drunk or anything but definitely under the influence for sure. After about twenty or so minutes I crash on my bed and fall into a nice alcohol assisted sleep.

Until I wake up a few hours later with a major cramp in my foot. Agony. I roll out of bed practically screaming and waddle around the room until it goes away before collapsing back down. I feel myself kind of drop back to this sleepy state before thinking, "hey my body feels so heavy kind of like that whole astral projection thing."

It's around that moment I kind of black out for a while. Well, I'm like semi-conscious, really. And suddenly all I can think about is N. Like, seriously. He is the only thing on my mind for some reason. I miss him. I wish he was there. And in my head I have this really strong thought:

"Show me N. Show me N right now."
>>
What happens next was pretty weird. It was like my mind... honed in on him or something. I could physically see my mind FINDING HIM.

Like I saw all these colours flying past me so quickly, like cars on a motorway. And all these random images. At one point I swear I was in my street outside. But it all was happening so quickly. And then I was in HIS ROOM.

The weird part is I'd only seen his bedroom irl once for about a second or two ages ago. And I didn't really remember the layout or details. But last night it was like I was THERE and I could see him asleep in his bed. Which sounds a whole lot creepier now that I'm writing it down, but whatever.

And then I was back in my own bed and all I could think was I just did something I really had no right to do and should never try doing again. I thought to myself, "that was a bad thing."

I fell asleep pretty quickly after that and I know longer had that heavy feeling in my body. So does anyone want to take a stab at answering what this was? I can't tell if it was a weird form of a lucid dream, if it was a real OBE (which I've looked into before but to my knowledge I've never experienced consciously before) or was it just my slightly drunk mind? If anyone has similar experiences, pls do share.
>>
>>17498849
>A tonne of text incoming so if you can't be assed to read it you can fuck off!

Bold words for a rude little newfag who can't even be arsed to check the catalog. >>17475382

Fucking lurk moar.
>>
OP, yes, the awareness of something like that having karmic implications is useful. Took me a while to realise it. I think it's closer to remote viewing than an OBE, as far as I know. I haven't done OBE's as people describe them. But it's more than viewing; yes, you can interfere with people in that state.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.