[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - divination general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 363
Thread images: 38

File: Multitasking.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Multitasking.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17478642
>>
File: zard.jpg (118KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
zard.jpg
118KB, 960x540px
>>17482627
Chironymous here, eventually doing I-Ching readings for whoever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end!

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
Hi guys, I'm going to be doing a few tarot readings this afternoon.

I'm planning to be more descriptive in how I lay the spread and my interpretation process, for the potential benefit of some of the newer readers. That means that it may take longer for me to do them and that they could be a little less informative overall, but I'll see how it goes. I also may have to pass on some.

So just give me your query and anything you consider relevant, and I'll see what I can do.
>>
File: 1439982912454.jpg (650KB, 2448x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1439982912454.jpg
650KB, 2448x1836px
>>17482627
this is a pizza picture thread, right?
>>
>>17482643
Post your delicious pizzas. I-can't-believe-it's-vegan edition.
>>
>>17482643

gotta love big mama's and papa's pizza...
>>
>>17482643
Sure, why not! I'm actually gonna go eat some pizza right now!

And I just had to click pizzas for the CAPTCHA!
>>
>>17482647
You should be "Tyrannosaurus Keks".
>>
>>17482657
Lol. I don't like that meme though. All I can imagine are socially-fearing and socially-underdeveloped kids thanks to the technological age.
>>
>>17482630
Hello.
B
Male
Taurus
Dark hair, brown eyes
Southern California

Hoping to have some insight about my future. Looking for some money in a week or so but not sure if it's coming in. I am working on a long term project and want to know what you see regarding its success. Hoping to get a love reading as well. Thanks!
>>
>>17482638
What will be the results of my endeavors?
>>
>>17482638
What does my crush think of me?
>>
>>17482630
Not trying to be some edge lord but I genuinely love this quote from JTHM:
Dear Die-ary, there's nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, perpetually wearing their "discomfort" like a favorite shirt. I can't say I'm very pleased with where my life is just now... but I can't help but look forward to where it's going."

No real reading for me seeing as I've gotten one already tonight, just wanted to pass on some good vibes.
>>
>>17482638
I've been trying to meet up with a girl I met online and hopefully start a relationship with her. However, she says she is too anxious to meet up and have been postponing our date to the point where it's making me think that she's just not interested in me, amongst other signs.

I'd like to know if if we will end up together and/or what can I do.

I'm Male Virgo
She is Virgo too.
Thanks
>>
>>17482670
Thanks
>>
>>17482665
For the first part of your query, the reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Limitations":

Waters difficult to keep within the Lake's banks:
The Superior Person examines the nature of virtue and makes himself a standard that can be followed.

Self-discipline brings success; but restraints too binding bring self-defeat.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Cultivating the proper disciplines and the proper degree of discipline are the concerns of this hexagram. By limiting options, you may give more attention to priorities. One who is all over the map is no less lost than one without a map. Avoid asceticism, however. Deprivation is not wise discipline. The key here is regulation, not restriction.

(Continued in another post...)
>>
>>17482672
Not a div but I probably wouldn't be too worried. I have terrible social anxiety and find it very hard to meet up with people online especially if I like them
>>
>>17482684
It will be awkward no matter what. For a while.
>>
>>17482638

Eh what's with Jeana? She doesn't communicate much directly and I don't have the patience for he-said-she-said shit. And should I chase some other girl while I wait for her to get her shit together? ...if so which girl, eh?
>>
>>17482638
f, single
romance reading pls
>>
is my nigger EMPATH still here?
>>
>>17482638
Hey JN, good seeing you here.

I'd like a read on how things will be panning from here on out. I've made several changes in all aspects of my life, started some new projects, and stuff. Using the tarot to sum up my current situation and plans, it'd be the trump Death (perhaps you can use that as the significator).

I'm willing to offer a reading in return if you'd like; I require the same info as you do.

Thanks~
>>
>>17482684
Thanks, I hope you're right.
>>
>>17482665
>>17482683
Your love reading also reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Enthusiasm":

Thunder comes resounding out of the Earth:
Similar thunder roars up from the masses when the Superior Person strikes a chord in their hearts.

Whip up enthusiasm, rally your forces, and move boldly forward.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is a rhythmic force, a world music, that lives deep in the Unconscious of each of us. It's a primitive drumbeat, a shaking rattle, a tribal chant that invokes the primal self to rise up and join the dance. This is the enthusiasm that is generated now. Not rhetorical persuasion, not a play on the emotions, but a charismatic, irresistible Call of the Wild. Confucius said that the person who could comprehend this could 'rule the world as though it were spinning in his hand.' This is a time for instinct, not intellect -- the Thunder from Beneath.
>>
>>17482638
Hi JN, :) How are you? I don't think I have asked you for a reading yet but I have a lot going on in my head in the form of puzzle pieces and wondering if I might have a shot at a read, since I already see that you have a lot. I don't want to give too many details currently as I am still trying to wrap my head around stuff but maybe you can read for me without a question and I can see if I am still receiving my guidance. If not, I understand and thank you for your time :D
>>
File: 1437720684917.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1437720684917.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>>17482630

>Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
i hope that you heal better than ever and that you continue to use your positive energy trying to help others. the good you do will come back to you.

>*Name/nickname
elle
>*Gender
f
>*Sign
taurus
>*Description of yourself
normal, weird
>*Locationish
east coast US
>*Query
(how) will things change for me in the next six months?
>>
>>17482697
Penis, vagina. So lonely
>>
>>17482630
>***i truly hope you are well & find something to love about every day. your existence is blessed.
>*Name/nickname -- k
>*Gender -- f
>*Sign -- virgo sun, gem moon, sag rising
>*Description of yourself -- grad student in between phases of life. just as my signs would suggest. accepting of myself.
>*Locationish -- northwest us
>*Query -- am i on the right track? are the things i consider obstacles truly so? should i look beyond my current state for new opportunities?
>>
>>17482638
Am I on the right path or am I doing something wrong? What is my biggest challenge for the near future?
>>
>>17482638
>>17482696

Male virgo, if that's relevant
>>
File: 9786543256.jpg (189KB, 929x672px) Image search: [Google]
9786543256.jpg
189KB, 929x672px
>>17482669
You: The Devil (R) / 7 of Cups
Additional: The Hierophant (R) / The Star

Crush: 8 of Cups / King of Wands (R)
Additional: 3 of Cups / Knight of Swords (R)

What Your Crush Thinks: Ace of Swords (R) / Temperance (R)

You're clearly a dreamer and prone to day-dreaming, wishful thinking, and absolutely breaking free of tradition and expectations. You're very "out there". But your crush interprets this as a lack of balance, a lack of synthesis. He sees your somewhat unsettled nature to be a weakness, a means of avoiding reality, an unpredictability, and so on.

He has a little bit of a controlling streak to him, something just starting to build in him as he's moving on to new parts of his life. He's a fun guy, likes to hang out with friends, but he can have issues with communication and might be a little deceptive and immature. You should be wary. I don't see this as a good match, but I could be wrong too.
>>
>>17482705
Thank you, but could you help me interpret a little? Have no idea what you mean by this
>>
>>17482630
Daniel
Male
Taurus
5'11 blonde balding loner college student
arizona
Should I stop at a masters or go for a phd.
>>
>>17482716
Thanks.

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Compulsion":

A playful Zephyr dances and delights beneath indulgent Heaven:
A Prince who shouts orders but will not walk among his people may as well try to command the four winds.

A strong, addictive temptation, much more dangerous than it seems.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are ignoring a clear and present danger to your well-being. If this threat emanated from a heavy-handed oppressor, you would see it coming. But this danger comes to you in the form of a seduction, an amusement, a diversion, an indulgence that is eating away at the fiber of your secure little world. You are too cocksure. You underestimate the tribute this dalliance will demand.

CONSIDER:

No fish for guests; none even for yourself.
Misfortune.

Then, the hexagram for "The Penetrating Wind":

Wind follows upon wind, wandering the earth, penetrating gently but persistently:
The Superior Person expands his influence by reaffirming his decisions and carrying out his promises.

Small, persistent, focused effort brings success.
Seek advice from someone you respect.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Gentle persuasion is the key in this instance. Though the words are soft, their speaker must be firm, calm and confident. Gentle words are worthless if spoken with trepidation. Wordless influence by example is also effective in this situation. All persuasion should be almost unfelt, yet consistent and persistent. Ask for feedback from someone you know to be an effective persuader.
>>
Has anyone else noticed everyone here is a Taurus or a Virgo? They're supposed to be compatible signs.
>>
>>17482638
Love reading please?
>>
>>17482740
I am also a Taurus. It seems the beings that draw likeness together have this current pattern.
>>
>>17482630
Hello! I hope you are doing well, and I wish you the best.

Curtis
Male
Scorpio
20 years old. 6', Brown curly hair, hazel eyes. White.
Utah.

I have a lot of options to go with my life, and I'm unsure which to choose and where to go. How do I find out what is important to me?

Once again, thank you and I wish you the best!
>>
>>17482638
Love reading would be great.
>>
>>17482740
so true. hello earth brothers & sisters <3
>>
>>17482701
[OMINOUS]Call and he shall hear you.[/OMINOUS]

Haha what's up man?
>>
File: nice.png (8KB, 289x320px) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
8KB, 289x320px
>>17482731
>homestuck tarot deck
>>
>>17482725
Thanks.

Your reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Modesty":

The Mountain does not overshadow the Plain surrounding it:
Such modest consideration in a Superior Person creates a channel through which excess flows to the needy.

Success if you carry things through.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The Cosmos is moving toward equilibrium. Extremes are being tempered, excess is beginning to shift toward the empty. You can use these moderating influences to strike a balance in the world around you. Remember, though, that this Leveling will not come about through an arrogant confiscation of excess, but through subtler persuasions. Modesty and moderation are the keys.
>>
File: 7543567854.jpg (136KB, 837x634px) Image search: [Google]
7543567854.jpg
136KB, 837x634px
>>17482668
Past: Queen of Pentacles (R)
Thoughts / Present / Negatives: 7 of Cups / 8 of Wands / Queen of Swords (R)
Future (on this path): 3 of Swords (R)
Advice: 3 of Cups

In the past, this indicates someone who is very stubborn, despite their practicality. A slowing down of progress, as well.

Present, you're moving full speed ahead with these endeavors, for better or worse. The motivation is some kind of possibly unrealistic dreams. Again, day-dreaming, wish fulfillment, and so on. The downside... cruelty, selfishness... coldness, an absence of emotions. A controlling nature.

Future, heartbreak, pain, dishonesty. Pretty obvious that this isn't a good result. Your advice is too seek relationships, fun, friends, and have a good time. Delve into "cups" related new situations, and positivity.
>>
>>17482638

Hey from the previous thread and earlier today

Is the situation with the blonde girl, A, finally over so that I can freely move on from everything?
>>
>>17482735
For love, get excited! Be enthusiastic! Follow your instincts! Don't overthink it! Go with the flow!
>>
>>17482758
I appreciate what you do. By any chance are you going to get to the readings in the other thread?
>>
>>17482761
>:]
>>
>>17482752
It would be a scorpio to interject dramatically...
>>
>>17482767
Thanks
>>
>>17482740
Sorry.
Scorp here.
>>
>>17482784
Hope I didnt offend, my friend. New to /x/, a bit of a skeptic. Still learning the ropes, and the common courtesy of the board.
>>
>>17482793
All the scorp grandmas and lads come out to play. Filling the day with a laugh after a hard day's work.
>>
>>17482799
filter him he is autistic
>>
>>17482736
DO you wanna go on a date?
>>
>>17482736
I asked the Oracle if you should go for a PhD, and whoa, a lot of single, definitive hexagrams tonight!

The hexagram for "Calculated Waiting":

Deep Waters in the Heavens:
Thunderclouds approaching from the West, but no rain yet. The Superior Person nourishes himself and remains of good cheer to condition himself for the moment of truth.

Great Success if you sincerely keep to your course.
You may cross to the far shore.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You must now endure this Dangling -- either a carrot before your nose, or a sword above your head. This strange mix of apprehension and anticipation is a Purgatory. There is nothing more you can do to affect the outcome. You must now submit to the Fates.
>>
>>17482803
Not autistic, just trying to be respectful is all.
>>
>>17482807

complex plane? taurus are just some lazy, stubborn motherfuckers that enjoy stealing other people's ideas and passing them off as their own just to satisfy their not-so-humble egos.
>>
File: image.jpg (697KB, 1600x2133px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
697KB, 1600x2133px
>>17482778
>I appreciate what you do.
Awwww Thankyou anon. That means a lot to me
>By any chance are you going to get to the readings in the other thread?
I will be, in this thread. I prefer to do readings when querants awake. Just more comfortable on my end. Look out for my post and I'll be happy to answer your query. Just finishing up cooking.
>>
>>17482825
Pretty accurate description of us. Stay mad.
>>
>>17482806
what
>>
>>17482829
>5'11
>blonde
>my age range
>m'type
hello
>>
>>17482800
You want a good laugh?
Let me show you a pic of me naked.
>>
>>17482825
>Lazy
check
>Stubborn
I guess
>Steal ideas
Hey I hate even using famous quotes without saying who originally said it.
>>
>>17482834
m'lady
>>
>>17482825
That's pretty funny actually. Are you speaking from personal experience? I just remembered Mark Zuckerberg stole Facebook and became a billionaire and he's a Taurus.
>>
>>17482842
;)
I live in california tho
:(
>>
>>17482841
me too, taurus friend.
>>
>>17482834
Even if it wasn't a joke I don't date.
>>
>>17482852
Why
>>
>>17482860
Im just not good at being around the same person for very long. A few months sure but then I just start not wanting to be near a person anymore since it feels like an obligation I just don't want.
>>
>>17482864
Are you an Aries? lol
>>
Anyone wanna know how to read post numbers?

Just gotta use this numerology system I came up with:

1 - as is
2 - self preserving (honest)
3 - universally initiative (impactful)
4 - universally preserving (beneficial)
5 - socially initiative (funny)
6 - socially preserving (helpful)
7 - societally initiative (mysterious)
8 - societally preserving (stable)
9 - self initiative (skillful)

Parenthesis is just an interpretation. The digits are as follows:

1st - self
2nd - self image
3rd - impact
4th - beneficence
5th - friendliness
6th - protectiveness
7th - echoness
8th - comfort
9th - impression

These are interpretations as well. They are basically the same as the list above.

>>17482825
You just don't understand Tauruses. They are not in the moment, but they are involved and focused. As such, they miss core moments, but still apply themselves. They are basically a confused waiter ALL the time. As for stubbornness, we often cannot grasp what is happening infront of us, so we freak out. As for lazy, we cannot grasp what is happening infront of us, so we misinterpret how much effort we should use.

Virgos aren't in the loop btw. If you want to compare that for accuracy.
>>
>>17482876
Still a Taurus
>>
File: 4567865434898.jpg (159KB, 672x745px) Image search: [Google]
4567865434898.jpg
159KB, 672x745px
>>17482770
Hey, good to see you again.

Past: 3 of Pents (R) / Judgement (R)

Present / Future: 5 of Swords (R) / Ten of Swords

Her: 7 of Cups / Page of Swords (R)

What you're doing wrong: Knight of Pentacles (R)
What you should be doing: The Empress (R)
Outcome if you change this: King of Swords

General feel of the spread: 9 of Wands (R)

So, I see in the past something that was about to start but never really got off the ground. A sort of resistance to great change, a refusal to follow a certain path...

Present, someone is refusing to concede the fight. Whether it's you or her, it's hard to tell. I assume her, since you're the one asking. This isn't going to end well...

As you can clearly see from the outcome. Ten of swords is pretty bad. It's a card of very overwhelming stress, often self-inflicted. Being pierced by your doubts, fears, stress, the words of others... something is leading you to continue to be hurt as time goes on. Maybe it's avoidable, maybe not.

You're being too reckless, too unfocused and impractical in how you deal with this situation. You're really struggling emotionally and it may be clouding your vision here. You need to try and detach more than you are. You need to simply try and remove yourself from the situation, to become the King of Swords. Be cool, calm, and logical.

This girl is a liar, a gossip, and will ruin your reputation if you let her. She wants what she wants and knows how to get it, but she isn't very reasonable or realistic about it.

You say you're trying to move on so this may not be all that helpful, but this is what the cards are telling me. If this is what you're already doing, keep doing it and you'll be fine. If not, reevaluate.
>>
>>17482816
>>17482766
>>17482738
>>17482705
>>17482683
I don't mean to be a jerk but why don't you provide any personal interpretation ? Why would I ask you (especially since you don't give readings without getting something from the asker) when any website that generates a reading automatically could give me the same info?
>>
>>17482827
looks good
>>
>>17482876
Hey hey! Don't you be slandering us Aries!
>>
>>17482883
He is extremely sensitive. Careful with your words he goes full offended.
>>
>>17482881
Oh and the overall situation, almost forgot. You might be winding up for a fight that shouldn't be happening. Try to avoid that at all costs, rather than trying to build up ways to fight it.
>>
>>17482878

I'm a virgo but my moon sign is taurus. So I kind of lost the astrological lottery, no?
>>
>>17482885
I am one, therefore I can talk crap lol. I asked because I had committment issues as well lol.
>>
>>17482864
>>17482876
yeah, this is pretty taurus
>>
>>17482878

nah, you're just being stubborn and justifying laziness... and probably using some phrases you heard elsewhere, which you're now passing off as your own.
>>
>>17482883

I-ching is like that though
>>
>>17482731
does that mean he likes me?
>>
>>17482894
Oh...weird, I'm an Aries and all I've ever wanted was commitment (preferably from someone who isn't a fullblown crazy). Guess that's my cusp showing through
>>
>>17482897
did a taurus hurt you?
>>
>>17482904
but we are on the same cusp! ahahaha. Maybe you have more pisces and I have more aries lol.
bicycles as my captcha... just thought I would include unnecessary information lol.
>>
>>17482906

i've never wanted to get close enough to one to allow it to happen. the issue i have with taurus people is how obvious of a fraud they are.
>>
>>17482883
Sometimes I do give more; sometimes I do not. I've been sapped of energy this week, so I've given less, but still given. I've also answered some followup questions.

I have always encouraged people to seek out more of their own readings at sites like:
http://www.facade.com/
http://www.ichingonline.net/
etc.

And I'm here if someone's just feeling lazy and/or wants to try a followup question!

>>17482889
Kek.

I respond to offense with offense, just as I respond to positivity with positivity! With me, you get out what you put in, especially when you make poorly-informed assumptions about things like intent. :)
>>
>>17482881
>>17482890

Thank you for the reading. As of now everything should be chill and the distance respected, but I can never tell with this one.
>>
>>17482899
Also: this.

I-Ching wants you to meditate on the prescribed texts and seek your own interpretations -- and for some querents, I find that to be their best course of action! But for some, I will give a little nudge in the right direction if asked... or sometimes without being asked!
>>
>>17482911
what's your sign? my guess is aquarius or sagittarius.
>>
>>17482910
Perhaps, who knows? I guess you could say I have commitment issues when it comes to finding someone worth committing to haha.

I do have Taurus in my pe-...I mean Venus so that might have something to do with it.
>>17482884
Thanks anon! It was delicious!
>>
>>17482883
>>17482924
>>
>>17482903
lol
>>
>>17482928
Oh im laughing a lot. Im cracking up over here in my sleepy delirium :P
>>
>>17482930
no? he wants to control me?
>>
>>17482928
If you can, do one final scope of my energy if you get a chance!
>>
>>17482920
why can't you tell?
>>
>>17482914
I never meant offense. If someone's requesting something from me, I like to know they're putting something out there too and now I know that you're not really in a place to give and I am fully informed. Wasn't making any assumptions, just asked questions based on what was posted so I don't waste anyone's time.
>>
>>17482752
Thanks.

Another single, definitive hexagram! What is going on tonight with the Oracle in this thread?!

The hexagram for "The Well":

Deep Waters Penetrated and drawn to the surface:
The Superior Person refreshes the people with constant encouragement to help one another.

Encampments, settlements, walled cities, whole empires may rise and fall, yet the Well at the center endures, never drying to dust, never overflowing. It served those before and will serve those after. Again and again you may draw from the Well, but if the bucket breaks or the rope is too short there will be misfortune.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is a Source common to us all. Jung named it the Collective Unconscious. Others hail it as God within. Inside each of us are dreamlike symbols and archetypes, emotions and instincts that we share with every other human being. When we feel a lonely separateness from others, it is not because this Well within has dried up, but because we have lost the means to reach its waters. You need to reclaim the tools necessary to penetrate to the depths of your fellows. Then the bonds you build will be as timeless and inexhaustible as the Well that nourishes them.
>>
>>17482926

nope. why? did aquarius or sagittarius hurt you? :P
>>
>>17482949
Aquarius and Sagittarius are always the most skeptical of us. As a Taurus I've had the best friendships with Libra, best relationships with Virgo, and worst overall with Gemini.
>>
>>17482931
So it's true, I could only be a stand up comedian if my audience was delirious hah!
>>17482935
To be honest man, I'm a little put off by your energy and what' you've been doing with it. I'm going to respectively decline and apologise. I hope you understand.

In other news, I will be doing reading for a little bit while I'm still around.
>Name/nickname
>description and defining feature
>colour shape combo
>query
>Tarot or Empath
and >>17482778 you get first dibs for summoning me haha

As always, love and good vibes be with you all
>>
>>17482956
>>17482778
y-you too
Yellow
>5'8, bad posture, black hair, slightly ripped
blue square
Romance Reading
Empath
>>
>>17482947
Thank you. I hope you have a wonderful night.
>>
>>17482627
Irish wand casting.
>thoughts?
>>
>>17482956
Leah
Short, stocky, brown hair
Orange flame
Romance reading please with your Empath abilities
>>
>>17482956
That's okay. I know it looked pretty freaky the last couple times... perhaps because of my questionable efforts. I'm just hoping my energy's returning to normal now that I'm done. I understand.
>>
>>17482892
Capricorns are quite soulless as well.

Remember, your signs are to balance out your real personality. People who have Virgo sun often have the real personality of being disorganized, yet in the loop, of which their sun sign balances out. A Taurus, in whatever aspect, tend to be in-the-moment, but often don't know how to apply themselves. The signs create a net-balance of "balanced" in their respective places. It is much like how our souls are born into families that will suit us.

I'm Cancer moon. Cancer is to balance out the most heartless and powerful personalities you'll ever see.

>>17482897
Well, I am copying a number system someone gave me. More like drawing inspiration from it (creating my own system; he was vague and didn't fill in all the points). I'd like to think the way we form our sentences is based on learning from other people and how they use language.

>>17482894
>>17482904
Aries tend to have foggy heads.

>>17482924
I remember that other reading you gave me about how I shouldn't interfere with the universal flow. I definitely would have gotten more out of that reading if I asked more questions. I'm one to overthink and say that even asking you a question is a violation of universal law.

>>17482928
Blind management in the area that has to do with harmony, love and relationships... balancing out a personality that is fully in the moment but has no idea what to do with it.

My Venus is Aries btw. Fully lucid, but that Aries is helping me balance out that lucidity, as well as giving me a love drive.

Or did we need to describe your penis?

>>17482955
Why do people say we're compatible with Gemini's??
>>
>>17482962
You're very welcome! Thanks! I hope you have a wonderful night too!
>>
>>17482955

well, ironically i'm a virgo and i always see right through those self-centered taurus intentions when dealing with them. taurus girls usually have cute hair and great tits though.
>>
>>17482827
Hey where did you get the cup from?

Soooo many vegetables
>>17482878
What's the general number for soldiers I thought it was four.
>>17482949
Sadges are total dickheads most of the time.
>>
>>17482980
For soldiers? I have no idea o.o

Someone serving another with their life, fighting with their life... working together with a unit... I'm sure it could be a few numbers.

Oh and 0 means nothingness (which is funny because it's not there). This gives the impression of intuitive or psychic.
>>
File: 9654567898765.jpg (134KB, 657x866px) Image search: [Google]
9654567898765.jpg
134KB, 657x866px
>>17482672
You: 7 of Wands
Her: Justice (R)
Between you: The Moon
Her fears: The Sun (R)
Your fears: 5 of Wands (R)
What you are doing: 3 of Wands (R)
What she's doing: Page of Wands (R)
A result of your attitudes towards each other: 5 of Swords (R)

So you're in a sort of ready, fighting stance. Ready to push for what you believe in, but a little defensive at the same time. She seems to be, as she told you, just scared. She's scared to make changes, compromises... she's a responsible sort of person who has trouble stepping out of her comfort zone, in a sense. She's very worried about everything being different from expected.

The moon is a card of fear and mystery. The sun reversed reinforces this fear of the dark, of not having that light when everything becomes reality.

You're worried about a conflict, and both of you having differing interests and different goals. To me, this speaks also of a lack of proper communication, because you shouldn't be stressing so much about how different you each are if you're talking to each other openly. Your mistake in this situation is, you know, waiting around expecting things to work out instead of talking about it.

She's being really slow about it, avoiding the trip... that's obvious. You're not being honest with each other, in ways, I guess is the main issue. Don't get into any fights over the issue, that won't end well and it'll just scare her more. Either she will or she won't decide she can overcome her fears, and only making her feel comfortable will allow a positive result.
>>
>>17482839
does your belly look like a face?
>>
>>17482956
Just show up fashionably late so they will get tired and then perform lol. Standing ovation every time.
>>
>>17482971
who are you most compatible with? i've actually gotten along well with most geminis and leos i think. other tauruses can either be great or too much like me.
>>
>>17482971
I would agree to foggy heads lol
>>
I think the worst is Capricorn followed by Gemini and Aquarius.
>>
>>17482932
No, he doesn't, sorry. You should find someone better suited. He doesn't necessarily want to control you... but he doesn't like your sort of flighty and dreamy nature. It's too unfocused for him, he probably thinks you're immature.
>>
>>17482978
a taurus almost always means well. we're flawed (like everyone else) but from what i've seen, we try very hard and sometimes that ends up being overbearing. we take charge a lot and we can roll over people who aren't used to us but we're just trying to get things done the right way. all you have to do is bring this to our attention and usually, we try to adjust. i speak from personal experience but i've really seen this so many times. we can be into ourselves, but we're usually far from shallow or self-centered.
>>
>>17482971
>Aries tend to have foggy heads.
In what sense? If you mean "head in the clouds" than ding ding ding
>Or did we need to describe your penis?
No no, my penis does not need to be included in this thread thankyou haha
>>17482968
Thankyou for understanding.
>>17482980
Got it from Bed Bath and Table in australia.
I love my vegetables, can't get enough of them.
>>17482960
There's an energy you have a very strong connection with that's moving further and further away from you; as if trying to actively flee. This connection though, it's very strong but I can't tell which direction, or if any.
>>
I wish it was astrology tiem.
We could go through the signs
But I mean there only important for love
>>
>>17483003
I'm most compatible with Cancers, Tauruses that don't act like Tauruses, Aries are alright. Leos are my lovers. Virgo is my awkward friend. Libra is usually never around me. I am always good friends with Scorpios, but they tend to go off in their own direction after a while. Sagittarius is always my cold-warm-hot friends (can get very sexual). Capricorns are alright. More chill than Aries, but honestly, less entertaining. Aquarius is my wannabe lover... and they seem reciprocal, which brings out my fight or flight response. Pisces is like, wtf man, why are you following/talking to me.

Gemini's are always alright, and then they turn around on me for some unknown reason.

>>17483007
It's to balance out lucidity in the natural personality.

>>17483023
Aquarius is my qt pi. Capricorn are most boring sign. Gemini is hard to pinpoint, which is probably why I always fail with them. Can't help what I can't see, and I like to help a lot.

>>17483035
No, like just foggy heads. Aries balances out your natural lucidity, so can have a balanced/manageable perception, as well as a drive you don't naturally have.

>>17483028
Never ever shallow or self-centered. It's one thing a Taurus-natural combination cannot be.
>>
I don't know why this has turned into astrology general all of a sudden, but I can tell you I'm a Gemini and I absolutely adore Aries/Pisces cusp people. :D
>>
>>17483003
Normal Taurus is my second most compatible. I'm usually the Taurus that doesn't act like a Taurus to make the connection better.
>>
>>17483053
So that means you adore empath and me? :D lol
>>
>>17483049
> Can't help what I can't see, and I like to help a lot.
L-lewd! You can't have my penis, but you can have my chart if you like
>>17483053
Astrology is awesome though! Poor Gemini, no one seems to like you. Don't worry, I like you JN
>>17483062
Yea he does, guess you've got an admirer Discord ;)
>>
>>17482638
Sorry to everyone I didn't get to read. I need a break already, this is pretty exhausting. I'll do normal readings next time so it'll go better. Feedback on my spread explanations and so on would be really helpful, from anyone.
>>
Regarding Taurus the bull... where the bull goes, bullshit follows.
>>
>>17483062
Absolutely, I think we'd make great friends. I'm already trying to get in Empath's pants by privately tutoring him in tarot. ;)
>>
So like is everyone else a guy reader except for me...
It's weird to me how most mediums are female... I wonder why there's no real male ones
>>
>>17483066
Post your chart! Lol
>>
>>17483066
Hehe I actually don't get it. But who's the one mentioning me getting your penis? lol
>>
>>17482965
Ho boy, do you have your eye on someone? Because that is one powerful obsession . There's this burning from your energy for love; not even a longing or a desire but a deep seated BURN to have love. There's this energy that you're forcing this desire on but really all it's doing is scaring them; their energy is throwing up shields at this connection.

Darling, take a cold shower. Cool off and let yourself simmer down. Even I got worked up at that reading, whew
>>17483078
L-lewd m-much!
>>17483080
Posting now darling
>>17483097
kek, okay you got me. Well played Mister
>>
>>17483099
Lol be careful. I can call you out on a lot of stuff until your pants drops.
>>
File: image.gif (14KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
14KB, 500x600px
>>17483080
Here it is
>>
File: 10190651_67_600_400.jpg (48KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
10190651_67_600_400.jpg
48KB, 600x400px
>>17483078
That is fantastic! Because we're the 3 best friends that anyone can have... :P
>>
>>17483079
I'm female and verified by having waterfalls as my captcha lol
>>
File: image.png (150KB, 750x748px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
150KB, 750x748px
Interesting. Seems pretty accurate to me.
>>
>>17483108
I wouldn't doubt it. :D

I'll be doing you a reading sometime, I promise.
>>
>>17482956
K
Physical: average, brown hair/eyes, pale
Other: emotional, bold, stubborn, defining feature: empathetic
Blue Crescent Moon
Who am I and what will I bring to the world?
Whichever feels more useful to you.
>>
File: 2016-01-06 00.57.51.jpg (515KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-06 00.57.51.jpg
515KB, 748x1102px
>>17483107
I'm kind of seeing a trend here..
>>
>>17483128
No worries, anytime you can get to it I will be around lurking or the irc. Thank you :)
>>
>>17483106
>>17483078
you two, stop trying to get in my pants. It ain't gonna happen.
>>17483108
Yea we are, Aries/Pisces unite!
>>17483129
Is K a nickname you identify with? either way, I will be a moment, gonna shower then I'll return for yours okay?
>>17483138
Ohhhhh very interesting chart, I also see a pattern. One moment, time for sexy shower scene then I'll come back to look at it more indepth
>>
>>17483146
I hope to be passed out by then or I may never sleep lol. If so, we shall talk more tomorrow. Go enjoy that sexy shower thing lol.
>>
>>17483146
:(

But that Taurus "Venus" is just too irresistible.
>>
Who is doing readings right now, i need some help.
>>
>>17483146
I'm not trying that hard, but that's how you do it ;)

I'll be watching~ ooo~

>>17483138
Aries Venus and Mercury ftw!
>>
My name is Channing .. damn it
>>
>>17483163
I don't know how to read these things lol :(
>>
>>17482878
btw the digits are in reverse order:

b/c why even make the most recently formed digit the first number?

>>17483179
I don't know how valuable Aries Mercury and Venus is. I just know I have the same aspects.
>>
>>17483179
Nope... I see it lol
>>
Neptune and Saturn are great for the keks
They really make signs get rekt
>>
>>17483146
>Is K a nickname you identify with?
Yep. You could spell it Kay, too.
>either way, I will be a moment, gonna shower then I'll return for yours okay?
No problem. I appreciate it so take your time. :)
>>
>>17483184
Wooooo!
>>
>>17483184
What kind of reads do you do?
>>
>>17483202
Uhhh... I have no idea. But if I try reading like you guys it takes a lot of energy. I am a freelancer when it comes to abilities, so I just do whatever I guess. But peer pressure makes me want to do things like everyone else. Because apparently it seems more successful.
>>
>>17483207
It is really goddamn exhausting, but too addictive.
>>
>>17482956
Grey
Everyone tells me i am smart and good looking, i have alot of potential, but i dont live up to it, i am always alone
grey triangle
I have been working to live where i am now, and i could stay here, but i am unhappy, and will probably always be unhappy, i take joy in life and the beauty in everything, but none of it lasts, my baseline is depression and self hate and pity, should i leave my comfort? should i man up and work and stay here and build my life to something successful, or should I just leave and seek something, or what should i do, will i ever be happy?

Empath
>>
>>17483212
Agreed.
>>
>>17483207
do me please, what info do you need?
>>
>>17483190
>Aquarius Saturn
>Teacher in Old Man planet
I must be extremely boring.

>>17483212
I can agree as well. It's like you have a lot of power at your fingertips, at ease. This is how I felt about divining things from a random number generator, as well as just anything in my surroundings.

>>17483219
I ran out of energy already. Maybe another time.
>>
>>17483153
Okay, well sexy shower scene was quick today
>>17483154
Tsk tsk, stop thinking about my Venus that way
>>17483156
I am friend, see above
>>17483163
Damnit TReX!
>I'll be watching
y-you too
>>17483192
>Who am I
Mind: Queen of Cups
Body: Ace of Swords
Spirit: 5 of Swords
You are a person who wants to please, see love and the next generation bloom. Your mind is set on the future of those to come. Your body, the Ace of Swords, tells me you have the means to bring this vision to light, "wielding" the sword so to speak. You spirit is one of 5 of Swords; Your will leads you to find victory and your goals, no matter the costs.

What you bring to the world;
>Good
8 of Cups Reversed; clarified with 3 of wands
You bring stability, and patience, stilling minds and giving people reassurance in times to come
>Bad
Queen of Swords reversed; clarified with 3 of Pentacles
Inability to be flexible and perhaps stagnating in this lack to do so. The pent talks of your skill and it clouds
>>
>>17483239
Scrub a dub dub. Yea I'm still here. Almost passed out and then my kid made a weird noise in his sleep.
>>
>>17483239
The 3 of Pentacles, for further clarification, I believes talks of your ego in your skill, this leading you to believe you are most qualified and therefore best for a position
>>
>>17483239
Hi, can I please have a reading? My info is

Samantha
Bright red birthmark covering my left shoulder, dark brown eyes and stubbornly auburn hair.
Purple star
What's the best, most likely way to succeed for me to reconnect with two people I awkwardly parted ways with?
>>
>>17483245
Hey you! Can I get a love reading please?
>>
>>17483217
>>17483239
I can't give an accurate description of myself, i tried, but what is true one day is a lie another day, and that is the truth, i tried to tell you about me, i tried to give some info so you could know me, but i dont know, i have so many different everythings, that it all just becomes nothing.

my face changes in the mirror, my body is weak, and skinny, yet muscular, i have been an anomaly to myself, and its getting so fucking old

I once had my palm read by a guy, during a terrible time in my life, he was brought to tears, giving me no answers but: "its nice to see that there is still a good one in the bunch" the thing is, i am nothing, i am so great so wonderful, and yet so shitty and worthless, everyone thinks so highly of me, and I think so lowly of myself, because i am shit, and yet others see me as this glowing wondrous thing, that they wish they could be

im so tired of it
>>
>>17483239
>>17483245
Thank you. This is a positive prediction and I needed it.

If you still have this in your mind, could I ask, am I actually qualified or is that all ego talking? What can I keep in mind to counteract the negatives?

If you're out of steam when it comes to me, thank you again anyway and hope you have a nice night.
>>
>>17483278
i am not a diviner so maybe this will help and maybe it won't.

reject everything anyone believes about you or expects from you and try to find out who you really are without those limitations. remember that both the good and the bad are part of you and you can accept it all without rejecting or denying, picking and choosing. all of it is real and the good and bad work together to make you who you are. define yourself from the inside out and stop putting so much emphasis on the reflections you get from others because they can't possibly be accurate and total. also, learn to be kind to yourself before you try to figure it all out. and remember that it's okay to go after what you want.
>>
>>17483308
Not the same anon but Damm son how I needed to hear that.... :(
>>
>>17483308
good and bad working together, that is why i go by the name grey, its a deep understanding of the world, that there is no good or bad, just the grey area of uncertanty, i have gone deep into this

also you are talking about the looking glass self, i have abandoned it for a long time, i dont care or give any value to what others think of me, i just want to know why? why do others put me so high? and also so low.

it doesn't make any sense, trust me, i dont expect any answers, i expect what you posted, somthing nice that will help me carry on for more time, weeks months, something that says, "yea you are ok and just fuck it and keep going" its all i ever get
>>
>>17483253
>>17483275
Sorry guys, out walking the pupper right now, perhaps a little later.
>>17483292
I got the feeling your skills are valid and real, and the warning was to not let them go to your head. As for what you can do to avoid the downfalls, be the sword. Bring your sword to bear, both on your opponents and yourself.
>>
>>17483330
i really didn't mean that "you're okay and just fuck it and keep going." you sound like you've been having a hard time.

i would reflect deeply about whether you're truly okay with the grayness and uncertainty because you seem to need to define yourself one way or the other, good or bad. you're both at all times and you'll never be just one or the other. if you don't take control or ownership, you won't feel good about any of it though.

you say that you completely disregard how others see you, but how can that be when it causes you distress that their evaluation is incongruous with your own picture of yourself? the "why" is a simple answer: because people see what they want to see, they see only what you put out there for them to see and they rarely look below the surface. they form a basic understanding and see that you satisfy some image of what they define as positive and they put you in that category. it can often be accurate but not the total picture. either way, it all has nothing to do with how you see yourself (if you're truly secure with your self-image and not taking cues from others), and really doesn't matter because it can and will change with time.

it all depends on whether you're willing to commit to positive change or whether you would rather maintain the beliefs or lifestyle that make you unhappy. one guy can study for a week and get an A on a test, the other guy can skim his notes and get the same A. the guy who studied knows he worked hard and that means more. if people put you on a pedestal but you don't think you deserved it because it came so easily, it won't bring the same satisfaction. you could probably benefit from finding a self-motivated direction, taking chances and challenging yourself in a way that has meaning to you.

i guess you'll likely find this meaningless, too, but i'm putting it out there anyway.

>>17483317
well, i'm glad that i could provide it then. it's nice when things work out that way.
>>
Any readers on? I really need a reading for how I can improve my relationship with my crush :(
>>
File: 1458093424817.jpg (222KB, 809x988px) Image search: [Google]
1458093424817.jpg
222KB, 809x988px
>>17483422
If it's a crush there is no relationship... What's to work on...
>>
>>17483429
friendships are relationships and they can develop into romances if you want them to.
>>
>>17483429
Doing readings Cheswick?
>>
>>17482630
>Alexander
>Male
>Pisces
>College student with many doubts about his decisions.
>Central Europe
I'd like to know if I am on right track with my work and if I should carry on with it. A love reading would be nice, too.

Nothing lasts forever, whether is it good or bad, and no matter how dark the the sky is, there is still sun behind the clouds.
>>
>>17483611
Thanks. The answers to your queries are revealed in your reading:

First, the hexagram for "Great Treasures":

The Fire of clarity illuminates the Heavens to those below:
The Superior Person possesses great inner treasures -- compassion, economy, and modesty. These treasures allow the benevolent will of Heaven to flow through him outward to curb evil and further good.

Supreme success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You have become an instrument of Heaven's will, offering a balance in the world around you. It is not swashbuckling prowess or uncanny talent that qualifies you for this office, but your simplest gifts -- your modesty, your compassion, your economy. Because you can see clearly who most needs a miracle, Heaven's bounty is being put at your disposal.

CONSIDER:

Heaven blesses you with good fortune.
Improvement in all facets.

Then, the hexagram for "Peace":

Heaven and Earth embrace, giving birth to Peace. The Superior Person serves as midwife, presenting the newborn gift to the people.

The small depart; the great approach.
Success.
Good fortune.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

It doesn't get any better than this. Everything is in harmony, all obstacles are cleared from your Path, anything you could ask for is right at hand. This is the Elysian Fields, the Garden of Eden. The only thing wrong with Peace is that it, too, must change. Whether you are in this state of harmony now or it is predicted for your future, recognize it as your greatest opportunity to build your resources against less harmonious times.
>>
>>17482630

Hello there, I hope you have a wonderful influx of positive energy throughout your life for all you do and all you hope to do.

Daxx
Male
Sagittarius
Short, stocky, funny, strong, known to be stubborn and very straightforward
South Africa

I'm really just wanting to know if I'll be able to find a job any time soon, stuck in a bit of a rut at the moment. A love reading would be awesome too, if possible! Thank you very much if you manage to do mine, I really appreciate it.
>>
>>17482630

Hello there! For some positive energy: I, and I'm sure many others who request readings, appreciate the readers who donate their time and skills to these, and that includes you. From reading your other responses, I can tell you put a lot of effort and detail into your readings, and we all appreciate that.. Thank you! Best of luck with your healing.

If I could request a reading:

>"Eri"
>Female
>Aries
>Tons of curly brown hair , blue eyes, glasses pale skin, short and stocky. Quiet and on the loner side, but still friendly enough.
>Northeast US

Question: If I could get a general love reading, that would be great!
>>
>>17483702
Hello, fellow Sagittarius!

Your reading regarding a job reveals the hexagram for "The Cauldron":

Fire rises hot and bright from the Wood beneath the sacrificial cauldron:
The Superior Person positions himself correctly within the flow of Cosmic forces.

Supreme Accomplishment.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Your needs are coming into harmony with the requirements of the Cosmos. Blending brilliantly with the Dance of Life, you are becoming an actual element of Cosmic Law. Your goals will now be realized because you no longer cut against the Cosmic grain; you are no longer swimming against the flow of the Tao. You are acquiring an intuitive sense of what can and cannot be, and aligning your efforts accordingly.

TO CONSIDER:

Watch out for bears.
To them, you are spaghetti dinner.

Your love reading reveals the hexagram for "Igniting":

Fire sparks more Flames:
The Superior Person holds an inner Fire that ignites passion in every heart it touches, until all the world is enlightened and aflame.

With so searing a flame, success will not be denied you. Take care to be as peaceful and nurturing as the cow in the meadow; you are strong enough to be gentle.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

A Promethean flame is delivering light and heat to the situation at hand. This radiance will cause such an alchemical transformation of circumstances that the changes will seem magical, miraculous. Yet they are only shifts of perspective and attitude that bring clarity. The passions kindled by this fire must be harnessed and used judiciously, or they threaten to consume your hopes and dreams.
>>
Hello thread, how are we all doing? Back from deadpool, 10/10 movie would recommend.

I am getting all snuggled in bed so I will do a few readings, unfortunately not too many as I'm already 3hrs past my bed time.
>name/nickname
>description and defining features
>colour shape combo
>query

And as always, love and good vibes with you all
>>
>>17483724
Brilliant, I thank you very much, such a beautiful reading, it's lovely to meet a fellow Sagittarius. I hope you have nothing but greatness in your journey through this life.
>>
>>17483709
Thank you, fellow fire sign Northeasterner!

You sound lovely! I would date you. ;)

Onto your reading!

The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Worrying the Tiger":

Heaven shines down on the Marsh which reflects it back imperfectly:
Though the Superior Man carefully discriminates between high and low, and acts in accord with the flow of the Tao, there are still situations where a risk must be taken.

You tread upon the tail of the tiger.
Not perceiving you as a threat, the startled tiger does not bite.
Success.

TO CONSIDER:

At your journey's end, look back and examine the path you chose.
If you find no causes for shame, only good works that make you shine, you may take this as an omen of the certainty of great reward.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Empowering":

The joyous Lake spans on and on to the horizon:
The Superior Person renews and expands his Spirit through heart-to-heart exchanges with others.

Success if you stay on course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is the sign of true companionship. The principals in this situation exchange energy, ideas and feelings, constantly invigorating and encouraging each other to new heights of Spiritual achievement and Self-discovery. This exchange is not for the glory of the Team, but for furthering the process of each individual's 'Te', or pure potentiality.
>>
>>17483709
And thank you for your kind words!
>>
>>17483736
Hey, Empath! Glad you enjoyed Deadpool! I hope to see it soon!

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry for sharing my dark week with you. I'm glad that's all over with now, and I'm finally starting to feel like myself again.

Thanks for everything before all that. I really appreciate it.
>>
>>17483739
You're very welcome! It was nice to read for you. And thank you! Best wishes!
>>
>>17483742
Thanks man, it was an awesome movie. Go in prepared to lose your sides.

Don't apologise, I'm always happy to help. But in the interest of my own safety, I had to turn down your last request. I won't blab personal stuff on div but I want nothing to do with spells and such.

Glad to hear you're feeling yourself, give it a few weeks and I'll be happy to looksee again.
>>
>>17482630
Hello, I am happy your situation has gotten better and that you are feeling in a better space, nobody should have to be unhappy.

Blueberry
Female
Virgo
Short, Asian, long black hair, brown eyes, cute, very shy, slightly depressed, don't talk much
South East Asia

Stuck in a horrible job and have pressures from my parents I just want a little bit of insight into what I can expect or what I should do or look out for.. It seems they are quite popular, so if possible, a love reading too please. Thanks!
>>
>>17483765
Thanks!

I think your two readings kind of blended together in some parts, but I will paste everything into two posts so that you can read all the parts. They are good! :)

The hexagram for "ASPIRATION":

The Sun shines down upon the Earth:
Constantly honing and refining his brilliance, the Superior Person is a Godsend to his people. They repay his benevolence with a herd of horses, and he is granted audience three times in a single day.

Promotion.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a time of reward for good works. Those you have helped want to show their gratitude. Benefits come both from on high and from the humble you uplifted. Accept all gifts graciously, though the reward may not be what you truly need or hoped for. Some may bestow more than they can afford to give, but you must realize that they need to feel that they have repaid you.

CONSIDER:

He is chosen unanimously to carry out the will of the people.
All self-doubt vanishes.

The hexagram for "THE CAULDRON":

Fire rises hot and bright from the Wood beneath the sacrificial cauldron:
The Superior Person positions himself correctly within the flow of Cosmic forces.

Supreme Accomplishment.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Your needs are coming into harmony with the requirements of the Cosmos. Blending brilliantly with the Dance of Life, you are becoming an actual element of Cosmic Law. Your goals will now be realized because you no longer cut against the Cosmic grain; you are no longer swimming against the flow of the Tao. You are acquiring an intuitive sense of what can and cannot be, and aligning your efforts accordingly.

(Continued in another post...)
>>
Male, 24, aries. Am I making the right choices now?
>>
>>17483765
>>17483778

Wow! Your other reading has Hexagram 1 turning to Hexagram 64! (That's the first hexagram changing to the last! First time I've seen that!)

The hexagram for "CREATIVE ACTIVITY":

Heaven above and Heaven below:
Heaven in constant motion. With the strength of the dragon, the Superior Person steels himself for ceaseless activity.

Productive Activity.
Potent Influence.
Sublime Success if you keep to your course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The time for action has come. You now have the focus and the stamina necessary for accomplishing great tasks. The path before you is being cleared and reward lies ahead.

CONSIDER:

The Superior Person builds by day and remains vigilant through the night.
Danger, but he will persevere.

The hexagram for "THE END IN SIGHT":

Fire ascends above the Water:
The Superior Person examines the nature of things and keeps each in its proper place.

Too anxious the young fox gets his tail wet, just as he completes his crossing.
To attain success, be like the man and not like the fox.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Resist the rush to completion. Anticipation of fulfillment may callous you before you have fully absorbed the lessons of the journey. The endpoint of this Quest will only prove to be the threshold for another. You are short steps from Mastery on this plane, yet you stride toward Ignorance of the challenges lying beyond. Savor this accomplishment. Fully Become. Take full possession of your world before embarking to discover the next one. That voyage begins soon enough, and you will reminisce about this one. These are the Good Old Days.
>>
>>17483783
Greetings, fellow fire sign!

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "The Mountain":

Above this Mountain's summit another more majestic rises:
The Superior Person is mindful to keep his thoughts in the here and now.

Stilling the sensations of the Ego, he roams his courtyard without moving a muscle, unencumbered by the fears and desires of his fellows.
This is no mistake.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is a higher vantage point available to you, but it is obscured by the visible peak of personal ambition. To climb to this higher plane, you must shake off the desires and fears of the conscious, visible world around you. To make this journey you must quiet the Ego, empty your mind of past and future, and dwell totally in the moment at hand. Thorough mindfulness of what is before you is the only tranquility.
Be. Here. Now.

CONSIDER:

He keeps his trunk still through flexibility.
Faultless.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Lying Low":

Thunder high on the Mountain, active passivity:
The Superior Person is unsurpassed in his ability to remain small. In a time for humility, he is supremely modest. In a time of mourning, he uplifts with somber reverence. In a time of want, he is resourcefully frugal.

When a bird flies too high, its song is lost. Rather than push upward now, it is best to remain below. This will bring surprising good fortune, if you keep to your course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is no profit to striving here. To be content with oneself is the greatest success imaginable. The enlightened person has nothing to prove to himself or others, and thus may always operate from a position of sincerity, with no pretense or posturing. His humility is guileless simplicity. His mourning is selfless compassion. His frugality is an unshakable faith that he is but a conduit, letting what is needed flow through him to others, with no loss to himself.
>>
>>17483778
>>17483786

Thank you so much! I feel special to be a first, haha. So in summary, I should keep persevering to move forward? Or am I misinterpreting? If I am, I'm sorry to pester, but clearance would be fantastic, feeling a bit slow today.

I hope love, light and radiance follows you wherever you go.
>>
>>17483796
You're very welcome! Yes, stay positive and consistent, don't get discouraged, and keep persevering and moving forward! No worries! Thank you! :)
>>
>>17483736
Hey Empath. You still up?
>Lili
>Dark brown almond eyes, thin but curvy, thick dark hair
>blue triangle (is that how it works?)
>how can I urge this guy to ask me out? I know we BOTH feel attracted to each other and I'm worried I'm being too subtle or coy. Should I write my number on a note?
Thank you x
>>
>>17483799
Awesome! Thank you again, I really appreciate it. You keep well too!
>>
>>17483803
For you darlin, of course. Caught me just before dozing off.

Before I do a reading, let me say; men love confidence. I would definitely agree to giving him your number and making the first move.

Okay, reading.
You were right with your energies sharing a connection, there's definitely something there. Just go for it, and make the first move to strengthen this bond
>>
>>17483825
Will you do one for me too? S'okay if not.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17483829
Sure thing anon, see above. I'm kinda awake now; a cat wrrryyyy'd outside and my dog went full bark mode running up and down the bed barking at the window.
>>
>>17483835
Sweet!
>volim
>bright eyes and dark hair
>red circle
>Why is this guy I've been talking to so hot and cold? He lives farther away and I'm supposed to see him in a couple weeks, but he's..like I said, being hot and cold.
>>
>>17483825
Okay. Phew. Thanks Empath. Have a good night.
>>
>>17483835
Hey, could you do mine after you're finished with that girl?
>David
Green Eyes, black hair tan, slightly chubby
>Green Square
>Something like a general love reading? I'd appreciate it
>>
>>17483842
Okay, little weird. The connection you two share doesn't change but his energy keeps flickering from bright to dull and back. No idea what this means though, but it does seem to also have a bearing on the makeup of the connection.

Are you set on seeing him in these few weeks? If so, he may be more comfortable in his home environment. Take this chance to make a move and push boundaries, see how far you can take it; nothing ventured nothing gain.
>>17483852
Anytime darling. Love and good vibes be with you. You've got this!
>>
>>17483835
Ferocious puppy :)
>>
>>17482965
>>17483099
why is their energy throwing up shields at the connection? does that mean he likes me too?
>>
>>17483870
Hey Empath sorry to keep you up, if you can't do it, I'll understand completely. If you do though, thank you very much in advance.

Bear
Green eyes, dark hair, big.
Orange square
I'm in a long distance relationship and I just want an idea of how good things are looking, everything has been amazing so far but I just want an idea of how viable this relationship really is and how our connection really is.

Thanks again.
>>
>>17483736
Rafael
Skinny guy, short hair and beard. Mostly quiet, kind of depressed.
Yellow prism
So tried to approach this girl i am into, but i feel that it isnt going anywhere. What do you see in the future about it?
Thank you, Empath.
>>
>>17483870
Thanks!
>>
>>17483736
I'm >>17483253. Can you please help me?
>>
>>17483736
>Lauren/ Laumill
>Light Brown Hair, small features but big gold eyes
>purple triangle
(i think..)
>what direction should I go career wise? Is starting my own business something I am capable of?
>
>>
>>17483896
>everything has been amazing so far but
NO. Stop overthinking things. Dear God.
Everything is fine until it isn't. If you have no reason to worry, then don't come up with ones.

>>17483913
Of course if you're depressed you may see it being a bit off. You ever receive stitches? Something that keeps something together until the body grow over it, thus the artificial becomes integrated into the real.

Stitch yourself together, and while you're at it, stitch in some hope. If not for you, but for her.

>>17483891
What. Are you daft? Does a warrior hold up a shield to help guide an arrow into his chest? No. A shield stops things. Think about this.
The reader even said that it all you're doing is scaring him.

>>17483825
Men may love confidence, but sometimes the man just doesn't want anything... right?

>>17483749
>in the interest of my own safety
>no interest in spells and whatnot.
Even the paladins learn enough spells to learn of their effects or have anti-magic contingencies put into place.
Ignorance is not a protection, friend.

>>17483742
Your dark week was helped along by another, so now you are tasked with paying it forward, and then some. Be not a net loss of effort in the world, but be a net gain. Show that in helping you the world is a better place.

Because truly, can you really say that paying back the world 5x over is enough? A coin in your hour of need is worth over 10 in a time of idleness and luxury.
>>
>>17484085
We like putting men on a pedestal, making them seem more mysterious than they are. And they aren't perfectly basic either.
>>
>>17483391
>>17484085
Also yay. As one cannot accomplish his or her work, another fills in.
>>
>>17484085

Do ya see a lover in my near future?
>>
11/21/84

Will sending her flowers next week help me start over with her?
>>
Should I cancel my plans and do other stuff this weekend?
>>
Any reading?
>>
>>17483863
>>17483896
>>17483913
>>17484004
>>17484053
Sorry for falling asleep, I'm back and will pick it up again this morning.
>>17483891
Darling, no. He is being scared by your intensity and burned my your flame. His shield on high alert.
>>17483914
Anytime friend.
>>17484085
Hey BV thanks for answering while I was asleep man.
>even a paladin...
Oh don't worry, I'm learning of spells from others in a more controlled environment. I don't wanna be touching energies while spells are in effect.
>maybe men don't want them
That's true, but I guess I'm a bit of an optimist
>>
>>17484684
thanks !
>>
>>17484684
That wasn't me. Out of curiosity, what made you think it was?
>>
>>17483736
Hello and thanks for what you are doing
>Nicholas
>Not short, nor tall, dark blond hair, dark green/brown eyes, north italian acquarius, shy, very nostalgic and malinconic guy, sad alone but i can act happy when i'm with the others, young
>black triangle
>i never had a gf, but in these days i started talking on fb with a girl named Patrizia, my query is, when we will go to our first date (not my first date with a girl, but the first one went really bad) will it go good or should i just give up and not even try?
i know this is a very specific question and about something that is not much important in my life, but since i never had a gf you know, i quite care a little bit. i don't blame you if you don't want to waste time on this, still thanks though.
>>
>>17484684
Thank you.
>>
I like reading... Post a Vietnam War picture and I'll read only catch is they have to us.
>>
>>17484689
Anytime friend. Love and good vibes be with you
>>17484701
Kek. My bad, didn't even look at the name thing. The language and formatting reminded me of you, pretty similar.

Okay, gonna do a few more readings now I'm awake, if you're a previous querant and awake just link back to your original post. I prefer doing readings when the querants awake.
Otherwise see here >>17483736
>>
>>17484728
Hi, senpai.
>>
Doing scryings in exchange for lewd pictures. Bonus points if it's of yourself or someone you know.

Post query and picture.
>>
File: 1417378520379.jpg (59KB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
1417378520379.jpg
59KB, 500x402px
>>17484740
Can you tell me the next time I'll have sexy time, and what it'll be like?
>>
>>17484728
>>
Would /div/ fuck Thoth, BV, or Cheswick? Even better if one replies which they'd fuck themselves
>>
>>17484730
I'm >>17483253
>>
File: 1458096948332.jpg (60KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
1458096948332.jpg
60KB, 533x800px
I suppose I'll pop in and say hello to everyone. If anyone wants a quick scry (or a normal one, depending on the query), I'm all good for doing something. I just need the gender and the question.
>>
>>17484769

Male
See any lovers in my future, or a potential one?
>>
>>17484769
If you HAD to fuck one diviner here, who would it be? Can't be yourself. My bet is Thoth or Michi. You all seem close.
>>
>>17484769
Female
Will my financial independence be something I struggle with constantly?
>>
File: 1458336134393.jpg (107KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1458336134393.jpg
107KB, 960x960px
>>17484759
I'm the only girl on here sooo.... I guess everyone who male gets to be my cock carousel haha.
>>
>>17484777

Cheswic and Io
>>
>>17484769
I'm a male, and I would like a reading on my current short-term occult project.
>>
>>17484783
Please tell me that's you in the picture.

And no cock carousel, pick ONE diviner to have magick sex with.
>>
>>17484769
female
does he love me?
>>
>>17484759
Whichever one is interested in sexual relations in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.
>>
>>17484769
Female
How can I reconnect with someone who cut me out of their life after a petty disagreement?
>>
>>17484759
BV is like that macho guy on the inside. So you'll get all that macho energy all around you. It's like laying in lightly gravitated rocks the size of approx 3/5 of your head.

Thoth is like a whiny baby on the inside. It would be more about calming him down and consoling him rather than having fun, unless you're into abusing your emotions.

Ches is gril. I have a bias against girls that they're delicate.

>>17484777
Ugh, if I had to. I already know who it would be ;)
>>
>>17484797
>Thoth is a whiny baby
I always got the vibe that he's way more detached. He'll be serious in here then a joker in iirc on the rare times that he shows. Seems to keep a business or poker face on to me.
>>
>>17484684
>>17483913

If you can do this one for me. I like your readings, so i also want your point of view on the matter, please.

>>17484085

Thank you very much. Gave me much to ponder, and i agree with what you said.
>>
>>17484769
Male
Future
Thank you.
>>
>>17484769
Female
Dyou see anything happening with me and my krush
>>
The last few portions of this thread are hilarious lol
>>
>>17484769
I'm in a really bad place, especially at work. I'm so sick of people treating me like I'm some freak of nature, always talking down to me, bullying me or just being horrid in general. It would be great to know if my situation will ever improve. Thanks
Female
>>
>>17484587
Bumping for this question. Thanks
>>
File: 1458278691681.gif (957KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
1458278691681.gif
957KB, 500x418px
>>17484736
I think you need to do some renovations I feel it's a roof issue.
I keep seeing teeth... Is someone close have a tooth problem or it may be coming....
Saw a hornbill as a guide for you.
Saw a lot of gold around you... Like yellow is part of you. You should wear some yellow as it helps with being spooked
I feel a child is coming but I think it's a relative
I saw some on disability... Be careful out there anon.
>>17484757
Saw you watching Chinese Olympic Games for some reason.... I don't know why that's important for you today...
Get a control on your spending before June or get someone close to...
I feel you need goof off today go troll a board for the kek.
I see box board around you? You making something?
Nice TV.
Just wondering if you can horseback riding... I think it would be nice change.
I mean you could always ride a gf/bf if there's no horses
>>
>>17484769
Female
Am I going on any dates soon
>>
>>17484759
b.v. he is nice and has a great personality and energy. Is very kind and helpful.
>>
>>17484773
I see a traveler, a merchant of sorts, wandering through the lands and green pastures. There's a woman here and there, a bit too far in between, but still the view is not without one being somewhere in there. A dashing smile or two, swoon and a wistful sigh, but nothing that I could see that would point to something that you'd could say ''lover'' or ''potential one''. Hell, maybe a lover or two may be there, but they're all going to be short-term. Almost all signs point to wandering and exploring, so nope. Nothing yet. Keep exploring, I suppose.

>>17484777
A beautiful waste of trips right there. Even so, I'll answer your hypothetical question, or bait in this case, with a plain and simple answer (since you specified HAD): Thoth has a fiancee and I'm against cheating.

(for the love of god don't take this answer seriously, because in reality I'm still on somewhat of a way on becoming a wizard. Just because people are friendly with one another doesn't mean they want to fuck.)

>>17484782
A woman trying to move forward to the darkness, with two bags of what seemed like gold, on the ground behind her. She tries her hardest to move forward, but yet she keeps getting knocked back and eventually, she is left alone and forced in her room with her little treasures. As if she was ignoring the bags, she crumbled on the ground and started weeping. I would like to say yes, you're going to struggle with it in one way or another. Trying to move forward, but yet getting knocked back and be unable to move forward. At least for now it'll be the case. For advice to help you out, I kept seeing the Tower card in front of me. I think things would have to shake up in your life by a significant amount to almost force you into independence in one way or another.

>>17484787
A dining table in the darkness, with a silver candelabra in the middle. I see two people dining, not looking at one another. Their movements are synchronized, eating bite by bite, in utter silence.

1/2
>>
>>17484841

There are two more chairs that face one another, but for now they seem to be empty. Moments later, two skeletal entities form themselves from the darkness and sit down, seemingly wishing to join the feast, but yet they seem to be disappointed or even angry moments later. It does not take them long to leave. The silence still remained, and the two living people still ate in silence.

(I have no idea how to interpret this, if you wish to provide more insight on your occult project then go ahead, I may help with a bit of interpretation).
>>
File: heavy air support.jpg (158KB, 1200x787px) Image search: [Google]
heavy air support.jpg
158KB, 1200x787px
>>17484728

How long before what I'm working on goes straight to the moon?
>>
>>17484841

Taking em all in one go huh?

>keep exploring I suppose

Will do
>>
File: 1458170112043.jpg (180KB, 573x729px) Image search: [Google]
1458170112043.jpg
180KB, 573x729px
I think it's the exposure to death.... With Thoth I don't see him as whining. He's very complicated like a rubix cube or something.

Delicate kek. OK thanks
>>
>>17484769
I would love a reading if you are still doing some.
Female
What does my future with my boyfriend look like? Will we get engaged and marry like we plan to?
>>
File: us-marine-seraching-tunnels.jpg (4MB, 4604x3080px) Image search: [Google]
us-marine-seraching-tunnels.jpg
4MB, 4604x3080px
>>17484728
ches! a bit of love and general
>>
>>17484760
I saw two energies and I'm sorry to say but your connection is strained on one and all but severed on the other. They're moving further away and I don't think they're stopping.

I have no idea how you're going to reconnect darling, but I wish you all the best!
>>
File: zazu.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
zazu.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>17484829
>hornbill

You mean like Zazu?
>>
>>17484841
>>17484844
>checked
I tried looking for a picture of Bateman as a wizard for those dubs, but I couldn't find one.

Anyway, it's an educational thing (hence the picture I provided), so I think I can make sense of your vision. Thanks and have a nice day.
>>
>>17482965
Thanks empath he doesnt know I'm obsessed with him tho how could he be scared? Can you tell me more about my energy please? If there's a connection then wouldn't that mean he feels the same?
>>
File: 1458181657993.jpg (75KB, 618x584px) Image search: [Google]
1458181657993.jpg
75KB, 618x584px
>>17484790
But I need another medium to sexual ankh with.... I dunno if anyone can do it here?
>>17484845
I don't think anything happens till you focus on the multiple and not singular.
Have you seen kayne or something I keep seeing him... Unless you are into rap?
Is this music related? Try music with your plan I keep seeing all these music stars....

Who has the allergies? You need to try honey and lessen your sickt
I see some alcohol? Somebody a drunk ? Try to stabilize the relationship I feel it's a woman.
>>
>>17484864
Ah. Thanks.
>>
>>17484777
>>
File: powah.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
powah.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>17484888

You probably keep on seeing Kanye because no one man should have all this power.
>>
>>17484867
Yeah it was saying you need a set of binoculars??? Weird-_-
And that you should try quinoa and trail mix.
It was giving you a pile of hazelnut?
I'm guessing you're diets off and zazu bro is trying to help.
>>
>>17484888
>sexual anhking
Chewick, I will teach you all the succubus sex secrets
>>
>>17484904
OK. But my curses will own him one day.
>>
>>17484864
Nick
Male, brown hair, green eyes, kind, optimistic, creative, like cats and horror
Moss green diamond
General, tell me about energies around me please and my energy
>>
>>17484053
Awake!
>>
>>17484887
He necessarily isn't scared, but his energy feels the connection you're tryin to drive home and is freaking out and throwing up shields. And no, a connection can be completely onesided, I just see/feel the waves between energies. Connection is just loose terminology I use for it.
>>
File: Vietnam-1[1].jpg (172KB, 950x631px) Image search: [Google]
Vietnam-1[1].jpg
172KB, 950x631px
>>17484728
hey ches you said my honey jar spell gave me a guide, can you tell me what she wants? and about her?

is the spell working on the person yet? I don't know when to see results.
>>
>>17484906
Huh. I actually am about to buy a pair of binoculars and get into star gazing.

You're right, though. I do need to clean up my diet. I just ate 20 chicken mcnuggets and two mcdoubles because I needed a quick 2k calories. I really need to shift towards just eating fuck tons of nuts again.
>>
A clear warning right here; I'm not going to answer all of you, at least it's highly likely that I will not. I'm only doing the readings to knock off a lot of pent up stuff that I have right now.

>>17484791
What sort of a question is that anyway? If he tells you that he loves you, then it means that he loves you. If he doesn't, then he has yet to say it or he doesn't. Christ, I'm almost unwilling to even do a reading on this simply because you can easily sort this out by you know... *asking the person whether they do or not? Or just giving them the time and see if they get around with telling that to you?*

>>17484796
I see five swords in the shape of an inverted pentagram with a purple, chaotic and twisted background. The Five of Swords, or Defeat. I see the swords shatter and break apart, but yet the pieces hang in the air, keeping the shape of the pentagram. Water floods in and sinks the entire setting, but yet the pentagram remains there, floating. I don't think this an entirely likely endeavor, considering what the Five of Swords tends to symbolize. The situation is pretty limiting over all, constricted but yet... ah, it's hard to explain the vibes I get off of this. It's like either of the parties have to realize that something's there, and if I would go with you, that it's not entirely likely to reconnect no matter what you do or what approach you'll take. [besides, if the person cut you out of their life over a petty disagreement, it could kind of show what kind of a person you're dealing with at the same time]

>>17484848
Mhm. Good luck with that though; it's a calm path ahead of you in that regard. May as well enjoy a sight or two while at it.
>>
>>17484916
is it because he doesn't like me? :(
why doesn't his energy want me?
>>
>>17484921
Lol you can't see any stars with binoculars.
>>
File: the-vietnam-war-in-picture-01.jpg (131KB, 1200x780px) Image search: [Google]
the-vietnam-war-in-picture-01.jpg
131KB, 1200x780px
>>17484728

Ches, Ches, what do you see in my romantic future?
>>
File: 001.jpg (150KB, 680x446px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
150KB, 680x446px
>>17484906
>>
>>17484924

>>17484809
Future, eh? I found myself looking at the unknown. A doorway of sorts, if you'd like to say. It felt like I was looking down into a well filled with a black liquid, but yet I was standing on one of the walls, right before the barrier itself. Looking back only for a split second, I go forward and into the darkness. I see nothing. Confusion. Lots of confusion. Someone approaches. Yet I cannot understand anything past that. It seems that you'll almost have to make a choice of sorts with little regret to be done, going towards something that *will* leave you confused and perhaps even make you fall down on your back for a while. Keep an eye out, alright?

>>17484869
Ah, alright then. There's no need for a picture; the intention to check dem dubs is more than enough. No problem and likewise to you as well.
>>
>>17484929
>>17484927
>it ain't me starts playing
>>
>>17484933

You're fortunate, son
>>
>>17484925
Why don't you fucking ask him?
>>
>>17484912
>>17484913
One moment, have to go vote. Will be back later around. Sorry I didn't get to you two
>>
>>17484857
That's really scary shit.... I remember that last life...
See a nice person but think that's a crush of yours.... I really see it going somewhere if you get out there and pursue.
Is there a favorite sweater of yours? Or is just laundry day? But I keep seeing it?
Do you have any pets? Cause a yellow doge was by you?
Could be a guide never know.
Can you eat some fish this week your down in omegas in your blood kthx
>>
>>17484841
IO WHAT IF THOTH WAS SINGLE.
IVE SHIPPED YOU TWO FOR A LONG TIME AFTER SEEING YOU TALK IN THE IRC
JUST WHAT IF
Seriously you'd be wonderful together :)
>>
>>17484926
The idea is to start with the naked eye and binoculars at first to get a rough understanding of where everything is at certain times and why.

Starting with a telescope is like doing Caluclus without Algebra.
>>
>>17484924
Thank you, that's helpful.

Don't worry, I know what it says about them... but they're respected by our mutual friends, and it would just be easier if we got along rather than things being what they are now. That, and I had a lot fun moments with them before things changed.
>>
>>17484867
No it's zazu that told me.... Bird bab guide
I wonder if it's the a iron deficiency?
>>17484917
Using fire will help with the guide. Honey spells need to be done every week till they work... You did put your name in too or it will just work on them? And make them happy instead.
>>17484926
Dummy... You do it to see the ancient aliens.
>>
>>17484970
That literally makes no sense since the only object you can resolve with binos is the moon.
>>
If anyone is doing readings, male, gemini, i want an answer to this question: Am i supposed to forget about her, or go for her before is too late?
>>
>>17484927
Not to much until July. Couple crushes and oneitis...
Saw you getting a lamp and in summer I saw a possible trip. Not to far though in country.
Something else weird something will pull you to the rolling stones? Maybe the crush
>17484929
WATS the query babby
>>
>>17484974
I put our names in there together yes but it didn't do shit. I wanted them to approach me but nothing happened. How long will it take to work I did the candle 3 times already
>>
>>17484989
Protip: cultivate your options
>>
>>17484978
No I have a telescope and use my binoculars all the time to find sirus and Orion and virgo
You would be surprised how much they work
>>
>>17484991
>WATS the query babby

General plz bae.
>>
>>17484959
Bumping that Thoth and io would be couple of the year
Someone make it happen
>>
>>17484991

The rolling stones, the band? That's fine I guess. Theyve got that keith richards guy who simply won't overdose

I really can't see myself getting oneitis these days though, she'd really have to be something or I'd have twoitis at worst.

Can I be a selfish dick and ask you if you saw who any of these women were?
>>
>>17484978
Because the idea isn't to get a picture of anything specific. It's to help you create a mental map in your mind of the entire sky. The binoculars allows you to see 25 to 50 times more stars, allowing a little bit more in depth map.

You can pretty much see Mercury to Jupiter fairly well, too. It's just a start to get you understanding what you're doing instead of popping up a telescope and then getting continuously lost as you try to find things.

Again, it's like buying a 400-500 horse power car for your first car. The first time you hit the pedal, you're going to hurt yourself.
>>
Killing some time with readings while laundry runs.

Gender and Query.

>>17485007
Binoculars are great for star stuff, if only for the fact that they're so much more mobile and easy to swing around. Plus, with the pollution in the air, even a small bit of magnification really helps.
>>
>>17484995
Can you get a fire pot? Or watch a fire place? Your guide will come through.
What exactly did write?
>>
>>17485017

Male
What does Ariel think and feel about me right now?
>>
>>17485017
DO YOU SEEE THOTH AND IO TOGETHER MR ANON
>>
>>17485025

Stop embarassing the lady like that!
>>
>>17485016
Lol are you so fucking dumb you can't work a telescope?
>>
>>17485017
Male

Do you see me ever getting over my fear of intimacy? Everything else in my life is going great.
>>
>>17484823
>>17485017
If the previous reader has gone would you be able to read me please
>>
>>17484932
Wait, why did I even link that post to myself. Even so, I'm going to be really picky here and do the few more that I have left.

>>17484823
Hey, just a question. Why haven't you considered moving out or working in another place if possible? I mean hell, it would probably not be too difficult of a thing to look for some backup work while you're dealing with this. Seriously, don't put up with it. It's pointless. [aren't workplaces not allowed to do this kind of shit in the first place?]

I saw an interesting scene though. A woman dragged by a chain that's wrapped around her neck by the figure that resembles all too well of the one shown in the Hermit card. She's struggling and choking while the figure just drags her somewhere into the darkness ahead. At some point, she manages to get out of it and jump back and avoid the Hermit's attempts to chain her. Soon, it leads to her punching the old man and lighting his corpse on fire with the lantern that he used to guide himself. In time, the situation is reversed; she is the one who drags his burned, charred corpse. It gets darker and darker... darker and darker... until she's all alone in the darkness, confused and lost.

Here's how I'm going to interpret this: introspection is needed, but right now you're thinking and putting yourself too much into your internal world. You need to get out of it, but at the same time don't discard it entirely. There's a careful balance needed to be done in your mind in regards of this, but yet don't go ahead and forget about your own thoughts.

>>17484971
Is it, hm? At least there's that. And yes, while it would be a preferable notion and in your shoes I could see how that... hmm... Well, stuff happened. That's exactly the definition of the Defeat card; struggling and realizing that nothing will do you any good. Stability just doesn't work. So, there you have it. Good luck to ye.

>>17484814
>>17484830
>>17484855
Not doing you three.
>>
File: vietnam_war_18[1].jpg (111KB, 700x481px) Image search: [Google]
vietnam_war_18[1].jpg
111KB, 700x481px
>>17484728
I'm female
romance reading
>>
>>17485029
You clearly don't know anything about what you're talking about. Anyone who knows about astronomy knows the value of binoculars.
>>
>>17485035
>>17484929
>>17484927

Nudes?
>>
>>17485017
female
what does my crush feel about me, and will this change in the future
>>
>>17485017
I know right.
Night vision see the aliens.
>>17485015
I think two of them you've seen in passing
Another one I think you'll just meet and have sexual chemistry due to the soul tie.
>>17485008
Really think you should work in a kennel.
I see a black man going to be a problem soon....
See cornfields around you? I saw I think attack on Titan...
And I think someone is about get a new camera... And I would really like you to get interested in vinyls.
>>
>>17485037
Lol you stupid cuck, I'm not saying I don't do bino astronomy of the Moon all the time. What I am saying is that's all you can fucking see. You'd have to hold that shit perfectly still and have huge 25x lenses to see anything other than shimmering lights or the moon. You are clearly retarded.
>>
File: tumblr_m04m4uQAVQ1r40b4yo1_500.jpg (45KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m04m4uQAVQ1r40b4yo1_500.jpg
45KB, 500x625px
>>17485017
Female
Not exactly a query but I'm feeling void, can't find anything to cheer me up, I wonder why sometimes I don't fit in, there's always something off about me people seem to avoid and I may not understand that completely, I'm afraid I'm not the person I think I am though my actions has been focused on kindness hoping the universe would smile back to my offerings. I'm broken and alone with a cry stuck in my throat not knowing where speak to, hard times ahead, the mind is getting consumed, body will follow eventually. The answers from the divine are far from soothing, yet I endure, not sure, lack of will facing the impeding doom preventing any positive attitude, perhaps blind to the darkness I remain... (in)sane? I guess a soul/consciousness reading could answer that.
>>
Now to address the bait before retreating back into lurking, because holy shit this is too much for me.

>>17484959
No, even if he was single. You can keep shipping for all I care, but don't expect this kind of stuff to actually happen in reality. I've seen enough posts in the thread, and if I was in any sort of a state to actually consider, any considerations would have been thrown out of the window by now.

Now please, keep your inner fangirl or whatever the fuck you have in check and don't sperg out over the entire thread like that, it's getting somewhat irritating.
>>
>>17485017
Male
How do i help her find her inner light?
>>
>>17485018
love me
and I focused on it, I did.
they must really not like me eh?
>>
>>17485023
Before I answer this, I recall seeing something similar posted before. Your remuneration for a read is to tell me how long you've spent thinking about this.
Imagine if I ask you how you're doing. And then I ask you 5 more times. Won't the answer change a bit, from "I'm doing well" to "I'm irritated that you keep asking me?"
Tarot and the "beyond" function similarly.
>also entirely likely that I have you mixed up for someone else...

>>17485025
Not in the slightest, for numerous reasons.

And word of warning, is that people generally don't appreciate gossip about them.

>>17485031
6s science, The Emperor, 3c abundance*, 9d gain, and The Aeon.
*abundance is associated with sensuality and healing.

Short answer is yes, I do see it.
>>
>>17485046
But that's not true at all. You can see plenty.

Again, it's about learning the basics of where things are in the sky. I don't know why you can't understand this.
>>
Hello, I would like a reading. I'm about to go on a trip on August (I'm Argentinian and will go to Japan to study). I'll like to know how will it turn out. Any kind of reading is welcome and if you need any information please ask. Thank you.
>>
>>17485043
Cool, just had a dream about Attack on Titan!
>>
>>17485043

>two of them you've seen in passing

Leaving that to my imagination huh? That's fine lol. As for the one I'll meet I hope it's a good and sexy bond.

But man this shit better actually go somewhere cuz I need more than teases
>>
>>17485057
Holy God you can sure see them bright lights

Yah whatever I'm busy checking out crab nebulea in detail with my club pass at the local Observatory. Have fun standing in the woods pathetically binoing some bright lights
>>
>>17485055

I don't know, I asked a couple readers a week or two ago how things might possibly go with her, but I didnt ask for details or about her opinions/feelings. Plus those might have changed since then, no?

Reasonable I think. Not like I treat these readings like theyre anything set in stone
>>
>>17485068
>Getting competitive over Astronomy of all things

Do you want to talk about something? You seem insecure.
>>
>>17485077
Telescope > bino
>>
>>17484802
I'm sure it's more complex than that. In terms of sexuality, that's how he'll be, as far as I know.
>>
>>17485081
Telescope and binoculars > telescope > binoculars
>>
>>17485017
Male
If you can read about future interactions with that purple haired lesbian who broke my heart (agreed to date, didn't say she was gay for a week), that would be cool.
I was thinking about being nice to her and trying to be friends anyways, ignoring her, or roasting her.
Thanks.
>>
>>17485086
>purple hair

Really bro?
>>
ITT
>>
>>17485034
Forgive me, but is there something you're holding back on? The background, the reversed pentagram, the general imagery - it seems kind of. Evil.
>>
>>17485089
She dyed her hair after I asked her out. It's kind of pinkish actually. Idk. It looks gross.
>>
>>17485098
http://www.corax.com/tarot/cards/swords-5.html

This is essentially what I saw and work off of. Of course, I saw the place get flooded and the swords destroyed, but yet keeping the shape intact, so I don't know. I tried to interpret it anyway. If anything ''evil'' was going on, trust me, I'd see a different kind of an image.
>>
>>17485050
You have to be more specific.... Put in how she will love you
>17485061
It's usually just teases... But there is a really bright spot on your aura when you meet her
>>17485100
I dyed my hair blue once... Lasted three days... My red hair looks better anyway
>>
>>17485108
Oh, okay. Thanks again.
>>
>>17485034
That was really good. It sounds all to familiar in my situation. I know it's my mind...but the way you described it to me, it was really well done. I'm sort of speechless really. Thank you
>>
>>17485035
Saw a dark eyed guy. He comes in like a wrecking ball.
I think you'll find him in a alpine setting like he's a mountain man.
I saw a wood house is yours made outta of a lot of wood.
And I saw a car a Cavalier... Who drives it?
Chest problems like pnmonia with a parent soon.
>>
>>17484701
Just thought you might like to see this:
>>17485013
>>
>>17484823
You can not change others, only yourself.
As such, since you can not change how they act, work on changing how you react.

It is horrid and I hope things go better for you.
But this is almost something that I would suggest meditation, and if it's really bad, therapy.

That being said, 10s and 8w.
Ruin and Swiftness.

Ruin here meaning transformation more than our conventional sense of ruin.

I advise you to begin immediately working on your self, for your own sake.

>>17485040
One card. Art.
You need to change something, or combine something, or perhaps even just... ask him.

>>17485043
Lots of things can see the aliens...

>>17485047
I'm not quite sure how to answer this.
Firstly, sounds like depression plain and simple.
> I'm afraid I'm not the person I think I am
You are you, short and sweet.

Normally I'd say I'd do a reading another time, but this time I'd ask you to email me at [email protected] just to make sure I get to you.

You sound a tad young as well, and a read may shed some light on things, but it definitely sounds like textbook depression.

>>17485049
Her inner light is her own to find. The only thing you can do is display your light brilliantly, to light up the surroundings when you can. But don't go overboard and blind her.
>this isn't something that I would normally read for anyway, as the cards I drew are princess of cups and 5 of disks, worry, which mean that you're basically worried about her internal state, which is exactly what you said, so not extraordinarily helpful.

>>17485058
Be. Fucking. Polite.
I assume you already know this, but japanese society is incredibly sly about these things. You could be ostracized before you even realize it, and may not for a good while.
>not doing a read because I'm not doing air queries and didn't give gender.
>>
File: vietnam_sm07.jpg (382KB, 982x649px) Image search: [Google]
vietnam_sm07.jpg
382KB, 982x649px
>>17484728
General and love reading please, if you don't mind, I'd really appreciate it.
>>
>>17485120

Well that doesn't sound good for my current pick of women

And on an unrelated note, how long do you think it would take to meet you Stateside?
>>
>>17485138
Thanks. Dark eyed guy? Is he Asian or white?
>>
>>17485017
Male
You still doing readings, Anonsy? I'd really dig it if you could do a read on what my next relationship will be like. I had my heart shattered not too long ago, and I'd appreciate the sight, ahaha.
>>
File: 1458286212807.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
1458286212807.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>17485151
Topkek I'm Canadian.
>>17485144
Like Wat else
>17485158
Really dark eyes just saw them not the guy
>>
>>17484728
http://cdn1.tnwcdn.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/2014/11/vietnam-war.jpg

What does my next bf look like?
>>
>>17484932
>>17484809

Thank you, IO. Maybe i know what it is, but i am not sure. Someone approaches, you say?
Well, lets see how things go.
Thanks.
>>
New thread:
>>17485197
>>
>>17485086
Sorry friend, took a while to do the last batch.
But you're already talking to me about this, right? Or do I have you confused with someone else?
>>
>>17484797
>BV is like that macho guy on the inside.
I always suspected he's secretly a softie. He seems like a hopeless romantic.
>>
>>17485202

Not him but I hope this was enough payment for my reading on ariel's position toward me. Very different question than the last one i asked about her threads ago. Only thought about it as an "eh, maybe" sort of thing.

>>17485072
>>
>>17485202
Yeah, but cards are fun
>>
>>17485214
He's a softie on the outside.
>>
>>17485143
>Emily

Do I have an impersonator?
I wouldn't post year of birth
Thread posts: 363
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.