[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 28

File: DSC_1394.jpg (287KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1394.jpg
287KB, 1152x648px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17476440
>>
Male
A general reading would be nice, but here are my specific concerns-
I am scared about the future. Money and love problems. As for money, just want to know if a change is coming. As for love, there's one person I'm interested in but haven't found a chance to talk. Will this change soon?
>>
Back doing readings, mostly tarot as I am more than a little inebriated but may be pursued to do some Empath ones.
>Name/nickname
>description and defining features
>colour shape combo
>query

love and good vibes be with all of you
>>
>>17478712
what do you mean by colour shape combo?
>>
>>17478712
Is 5 of swords a good outcome card for a victory against someone who wronged me?
>>
>>17478732
The 5 of swords is card that often represents thinking you've won when you've actually lost. Like winning an argument at the cost of a friendship or your dignity, for example.
>>
>>17478712
Freya
Short brown hair with highlights oblong face
Which guy do I have a better chance with? Guy 1 ( who I'm closer to, he is Asian had a dream about him last night) other guy not so close 2 ( guy 2)
Empath. Blue square.
>>
>>17478725
Green square, red circle, etc whatever resonates with you
>>17478732
I wouldn't say so. If it's in reference to someone who wronged you, I feel it may mean you will retaliate and win, but at what cost? But it might also mean you need to take a step back and let it go this too>>17478752
>>
>>17478752
What confuses me is that it's combined with The World...?
>>
>>17478732
Post the query and full spread, and I'll help you make sense of it.
>>
>>17478770
Ah it was I reference to the reading you gave me earlier... I'm trying to interpret it... hmm... I think Ive figured it out!
>>
>>17478772
I agree with: >>17478779
>>
File: 1235676094430.jpg (31KB, 602x488px) Image search: [Google]
1235676094430.jpg
31KB, 602x488px
G is one nickname
Male, Scorpio

Should I take this chance with this opportunity in this career field?
>>
>>17478712
sam
short dark hair, blond highlight, eyes that change colour, scruffy beard.
grey diamond.
Am i currently in immanent danger, s it 'w' that has caused it?
>>
>>17478787
So your readings come true righT? I can't get a straight answer out of my deck
>>
>>17478779
It was the reading g I got from Empath :) it's a puzzle I'm trying to piece together... it was in reference to a love reading and being assertive over it... my choice to be assertive was The World, the outcome was 5 of Swords and the pitfall was The Devil... hmmm
>>
>>17478764
I couldn't tell who was who, but one of them is a connection that will bring you much gain and happiness. The connection you make with this person is strong and beautiful, building you both up. The energy was very creative, lots of green thrown about...I think. I'm kinda drunk and that reading was very different from my usual
>>
>>17478797
Do me a solid and link it, because I'm a little too busy right now to look for it, but I still want to help you.
>>
>>17478791
blonde*
was it 'w'*
ffs
>>
>>17478795
It's complicated. In my personal opinion, the tarot doesn't tell the future. Not in an exact sense.

Think of it like getting snippets of information from a big, complicated universe simulator. The cards connect to information available in the "present" time, and "predict" where the pieces are going to fall as time goes on. But people are incredibly complicated and hard to predict, so when it comes to someone's future, their current path is roughly definable but if they make any changes... anything could happen.

You can only really read the present and past from tarot, and get an impression of the most likely future paths.

So... yes, my readings often do come true, but only because people are stubborn as hell and don't like to change easily, even though they could.

Make sense?
>>
>>17478800
thanks man, what about the other energy?
>>
>>17478712
>>17478712
>Name/Nickname
Sarah/Bones (camp nickname lol)
>Description
Medium length brownish/reddish hair, brown eyes, an unfortunate shade of pale
>Color shape
Orange triangle?
>Query
Which job should I choose to pursue? Job 1 (which would teach me a new skillset, pay me more, and give me more hours) or job 2 (in the field I trained for, doing what I love and keeping me out of an office)?
>>
>>17478712
Hey empath hope your enjoying st pattys day

popagenu
Skinny white guy with moppy brown hair, semi handsome, brown eyes
Yellow star

Will the relationship with the girl with blonde hair work out for me?
>>
>>17478795
I'll also add that if you're having trouble getting answers, that can often indicate that you shouldn't be asking. Maybe you're asking too much. Maybe it's too personal and close to you. Maybe the information just isn't meant to be known to you.
>>
>>17478813
are you doing readings jn?
>>
>>17478791
I believe you're overthinking it and seeing demons where there are none. You had a falling out with this W character (two of cups) and now you're imagining dangers to come. The 8 swords reversed over you as the 9 of wands gives the impression you're battling against imagined threats. Just relax, not every shadow is out to get you anon.
>>
>>17478801
Ah it's OK :) I think I understand it now!
>>
>>17478849
I have a few from the last thread to finish. You can post your query but I can't promise I'll get to it, okay?
>>
>>17478813
>>17478845
does the tarot give you bs answers if you ask the sae queston over and over?
>>
>>17478815
>Actions: The World
>Outcome: 5 of Swords
>Pitfall: The Devil

First of all, I like his interpretation, and it makes a lot of sense.

Generally, I use more cards when I read but, if I used this spread in a reading, I would say that your actions indicate you attempting to make something come together that is a culmination of your previous hopes and efforts. I sense that you might have been wanting this for some time, and you're finally going for it. You might also have really high hopes of this accomplishing something big, like it might have some major effects on other aspects of your life. I'm not saying this applies to you specifically, but a similar example would be a dude who is depressed and hopes that this success will pull him out of depression.

Now, the outcome, given this, is that there will be a minor victory that will provide some degree of psychological satisfaction, but it might be pyrrhic in some sense, possibly that it involves the sacrifice of something else or might cause you a lot of work in winning or defending your victory. However, I sense that it would be helpful for you, even if it might involve some hard knocks and some hard lessons.

The pitfall I would say is your excessive attachment to the idea of this victory and what you think it could mean for you. Because of this, it is likely that you might put more stock in this than it's really worth, and you might become frustrated when it doesn't end up being everything you wanted it to be. This frustration can either fuel or prevent your future lessons, but that would largely be a matter of your attitude.

And I rarely tell a querent to do something or another unless the choice is so absurdly clear that I almost have a moral obligation to suggest it, so I won't tell you what to do.

Good luck, and I hope this was helpful.
>>
>>17478712

Lauren
Heavy metal ginger
red diamond

I just would love a general reading
>>
>>17478821
The other energy was there too, but afraid of the first, not wanting to move forward and prepared to take a backseat. What happens if you go with this energy I couldn't tell; the connection with the first was all but overpowering.
>>
File: 9935cd1755f301fb15480e561608f626.jpg (424KB, 736x1181px) Image search: [Google]
9935cd1755f301fb15480e561608f626.jpg
424KB, 736x1181px
>>17478874
It was absolutely helpful! In fact it helped me form a detachment with something that was very petty and unhealthy in my life, and i literally just got over it thanks to this reading... I was going to gain victory against someone who wronged me but it would be at my expense, my crush's expense, and his friends expense... it would have made me look petty. I learned to just forget it and let it go. That's what the 5 of swords was telling me. That was the lesson I had to learn!
>>
>>17478871
Yeah, pretty much gibberish. You can ask about different aspects though. Like if you ask about your romance in general, then you want to ask about the partner's family life, or career... It depends how blended they are or if they were already mentioned.

Basically think of it like if you were having a conversation with a friend. If you kept asking them the same question expecting a different answer, they'd probably get really angry and not talk to you anymore because you're not listening in the first place.
>>
>>17478827
>>17478827
This is interesting, I got two cards for each job, and both had an upright and a reversed. Job 1 had Queen of Cups and 8 of Wands(r). I'm disregarding the normal interpretation in favour of her position; It will bring you stability and more wealth. May have something to do with children. However, the 8 of wands(r) speaks of plans gone awry, perhaps early termination or perhaps you not being as skilled in this new area as previously though.

Job 2 shows the Page of Cups and the 9 of Cups(r). The page definitely speaks volume with your love of this job, with having an emotional connection to it. However, the 9 of Cups(r) gives warning that your good intentions may be used against you, and that you may get less out of this job than you thought.

Both jobs look to have their pros and cons. Think of it this way; which would you prefer to make gains in, passion or money?
>>
>>17478712
>B
>Dark brown hair, brown eyes
>Red triangle
>Interested in M, a person that's at my workplace. We work in the same place but it doesn't seem like there will be an opportunity for us to talk unless a miracle were to happen. Looking to know, will I get to connect with M in the distant future?
>>
I just generally would love a specific kind of reading that is general, love, and would love to know if you would generally like to give this specific kind of reading. Love, this reading is specifically a general reading based on whatever you would want to read, because I would love to know what you get when you read my cards about, generally, this specific thing. Basically, I would love to get insight on whether or not I will generally have to do this thing that I would want to do, or would I want to do this specific thing that I would love to do, but unsure if I would want to do otherwise. How would I general come about doing so, love, and should I worry if I won't be able to do this specific thing, generally? Thank you very much.
>>
>>17478916
I'll give you a reading if you stop shitposting and telling straight dudes to fuck other dudes. Deal?

Also, I would want you to direct your query to me specifically in one or two sentences; I don't want a vague paragraph.
>>
>>17478835
That I am brother, very much so.

The spread is very interesting, your position is the 2 of swords and hers the Ace of Swords. Your connection card is the 2 of Pentacles.

Communication is key. She is very much one for honesty and truths, and you need to stop overthinking things. Still the mind and speak from the heart. There seems to be a lot going on around both of you, and this is very much a distraction. As I said, speak honestly and from the heart, and find these distraction fall away between you two. I drew a 4th card to clarify, and the four of pentacles. This card further solidifies my position in "go for it with open arms and honest intentions"
>>
>>17478932
Could you give me a reading? My description is at >>17478898
>>
>>17478932
Hurr muh orientation. If it doesn't bother you, why are you complaining about it? Are you seriously saying people got that shit figured out, instead of fishing through a giant bin of society's concepts? I'm intuitive as well, m8.

Why would I want a reading from someone who wants me to be a specific way? That's bad mojo, man. I don't want you to change my path no way, no how. And it was a joke, man. Based on how many general and love readings there are, and how confusing and ticked off you could make the readers. But for fun. There ain't no malicious intent up in here.
>>
>>17478894
Hahaha that's exactly the problem I'm having with choosing! and wow, that's a really accurate reading... especially with the mention of stability for the first job, since it would probably bring me closer to my s/o. Thank you so much for your help!
>>
>>17478932
Hey bv, can I get a reading from you?
>>
>>17478916
>>17478947
I did a general love reading of generalness
>The lovers
>Ace of Pentacles Reversed
>6 of Pentacles

Do you give or take? Catch or pitch? You don't know. Perhaps greediness in your pursuit of a lover?
>>
>>17478947
Cool, don't take a reading, that's fine. But don't accuse me of being homophobic; I've never denied a gay person a reading. I honestly give zero fucks whom you do in the privacy of your own bedroom, but I do feel that it's just as pointless to try to turn straight people gay as it is to try to beat or pray the gay away.

But hey, have a nice day.

>>17478938
My interpretation will be quick because I want to get to bed soon, I hope you don't mind.

>>17478950
Sure, query and relevant genders, please.

No more after this, I really want to get to bed after these two.
>>
>>17478957
hey b.v. senpai, would u ever take an apprentice?
>>
>>17478960
Three of the scryers on /div/ learned from me, so yes, I'm open to taking students. Send me an email telling me what you want to learn and what occult/esoteric experience you have:
[email protected]

I'll be asking for a voice sample, just so you know.

>>17478938
Wait, I just noticed that I couldn't get genders off your post. Can you clear that up for me?
>>
>>17478948
Glad to hear darling, thankyou for the feedback.
>would probably bring me closer to my s/o
that would explain the connection with the Q of Cups and children
>>
>>17478953
I sense it's a reading on my social role at the moment.
Perhaps: What I think I'm doing... What I'm doing... The Result/Impression.

Basically I'm clumsy, ill-planned, and not doing much in this thread atm, or in immediate future, but I'm very optimistic and good-intentioned about it, and it comes across as harmonious, generous basically. The lack of knowledge on tarot is getting in the way of my interpretation.

>>17478957
>accuse me of being homophobic
No I accused you of following the zombies of society as they munch of words, labels, and limitations. You are ignorant, m8, on how things work. I ain't even gotta tell you what I ain't doin'. Also, why are you so offended when being claimed to upset the pond? Do you really want to follow everyone else that badly?
>>
>>17478971
Sure thing. I'm a male >>17478898
>>
>>17478986
You telling a straight man to try out men is as bad as your perceived "society" trying to "force" gay men to be straight.

In other words: fuck off faggot
>>
>>17478986
Well I still love you and I think you're a valued member of this general
>draws wheel of fortune
Things will work out.
>>
>>17478712
I would like a reading if you have the time.
Male
Average height, dark hair, brown eyes.
White Triangle
There´s a certain "event" that will take place in a few months. My friend invited me, but there will be a certain bothersome person in that same event too. I have already decided to keep some distance (learning from some past experiences, and out of fear of what would happen), but i don't want to let down my friend. Is there any advice you can give me?
>>
>>17478991
Uhhh, I didn't use those terms. Only the zombie did. Not to mention you.

>>17478995
Thanks. Fortune and chance scares me.
>>
>>17478971
I decided I'm not in need of a reading after all.
I'll be sending you an email on being an apprentice though too.
>>
>>17478712
Empath, could I get a read on my next love encounter? ;_; I could use a bit of sight, considering I'm really bummed about my current love life.

Call me Cal. I've got a bud or two that calls me that.
Brown hair and blue eyes. Pretty average height. I've got sharp canine teeth.
Purple star
>>
>>17478712
>>17478998
I'm sory, i forgot "name/nickname", i hope this doesn't bother you.
"John" should be fine.
>>
>>17478712
Could I get a reading?
>Name: Pie
>Description: Brown eyes, dark brown hair, short
>White Triangle
>General reading please
>>
>>17478998
I drew the 6 of Swords reversed (you) and the Knight of Cups (him) with the 9 of Wands as the connector.

It seems you may very well have obstacles (either real or imagined) stopping you from attending. This may or may not be a good thing, as the person you're trying to avoid i'm feeling is immature and dislikes you for some perceived fault made against them by you. Your connect is pretty self explanatory; you will come to blows and you will end the beaten.

I drew another card for how your friend would react to your not attending
>2 of Wands reversed; clarified with 3 of cups
They will move on and accept it in time; your friendship is strong and will last. They might be miffed at first, but they'll come around
>>
>>17477988
Okay, let's see what I can see for your love reading...

This is really about you. You have some serious mental roadblocks in your way. I see you creating a lot of stagnation in your life, through stubbornness and a need to be controlling in the wrong way. There's a restlessness, a dissatisfaction, a lack of movement.

The biggest hang up is that you're avoiding your dreams by trying to micro-manage your life too much. You need to go with the flow a little more, to open up and really just walk towards your the light in your life. You may not be able to see it right now because you're so focused on what's right in front of you.

One way to put it is that you're eager to push forward, and you're sick of whatever's holding you back - but you don't even realize you're the one causing the hurdles that are holding you back in the first place!

For a potential partner or interest: I see someone who's not ready to change, who's scared and clings to stability. He's swift of mind, but elsewhere he's having some difficulties. I recommend working on yourself first.

The cards advise you to take up the sword and fight for your dreams. Your future is in your hands, at this point. You have the power to make change and carve yourself a path to happiness and fulfillment.
>>
>>17479027
Empath you seemed to have skipped over me. Could you please give me a reading? My info- >>17478898
>>
>>17478938
>>17478988
You / Her / Union Significator: The Hanged Man (reversed) / 4 of Swords / 5 of Wands (reversed)
What She Likes / How to Exploit It: Death (reversed) / 10 of Swords
What She Dislikes / How to Overcome It: 9 of Wands / 10 of Wands (reversed)
Projected Outcome: Ace of Wands

Well, lad, this one's a bit funny. It seems you're a bit conciliatory, but strangely...it's working.

See, here's the thing. You're sort of a puppy dog in her eyes, and it would be a surprise if she considered you romantically; it's more of a platonic thing. This is one of those very very rare cases when it's actually a beneficial thing.

Let me explain. It would behoove you to endure some pain and suffering with this chick you're pursuing. I'm just going to throw this one out there now, but it seems to me that some burnout may be enow to push her towards you; a previous experience leaves her a bit vulnerable too.

Anyway, it seems to me that she's in the digging-the-nice-guy phase, and that's you right about now. Now friend, I would be remiss if I didn't warn you that it's not quite enow for something long-term to come, but you would likely get a good chance to come...into...her good graces, of course (yes, we'll say that), and it seems a matter of fact that struggling of some sort might actually be the key.
(cont.)
>>
>>17479058
(cont.)
Am I wrong in assuming you're afraid you might be an orbiter in some way? Well, lad, it may seem pretty bad, and I would never suggest this to anyone else who had the same situation as you: but this is so snowflake a situation, that I almost fell over after I came to the conclusion for you.

Anyway, good dicking to you, mate: you'll get some pity sex at the very least (if you play your cards right, of course), but you'll think the wages of fate to be a beast when set is the course upon which you play.

So, to tie this together today...stick around and suffer a bit, mate. Well, that's if you want to get inside her...good graces, as I like to say.

I hope I read true and have been of some help to you.

>>17478986
Hey lad, some people like dick, and some people like the vag. Different strokes for different folks; no reason to be upset at someone's sexual preference.

>zombie
I suppose I should eat your brains, right? Link me to your tumblr so I can find yours.

In all seriousness, dude, chill. I really have nothing against dudes who fuck other dudes, or any other thing that doesn't appeal to me. Go be gay and happy, good for you. Just don't proselytize; that shit is annoying.

>>17479013
Excellent, that's way more exciting than a reading; I'm much more fond of teaching.
>>
>>17479058
>>17479062
Thanks BV. That was definitely the highlight of my night. Funny because I was asking about someone that I have never even spoken to, but I do have kind of an orbiter thing with someone else that you described perfectly, and I do think it's a rare case. Hilarious reading, thank you and keep up the good work.
>>
>>17479027
Thank you very much for your reading.

Me and that person have some history together. Even if i'm still mad for everything that happened, i can't deny i had my share of fault.

If it's not too much of a bother, can i ask one last thing? it's ok if you do other readings first, it's just something i want to know. Is there any advice on how should i handle things with that person?

And about my friend, yes, i know him, and i'm sure he will understand (i'm still feeling guilty though)

Again, thank you very much.
>>
>>17479062
Chill? Me? Are you honestly telling me to chill when you're the one still going on about this? Do you want to make this something bigge--no, that is pretty obvious what your intentions of this is. You need to chill, man. Dude, broham.
>>
>>17478356
So first of all I think the main issue with the relationship is that shared history. It's not like it's negative. You guys like and appreciate each other. But there'll always been some unshakable bias against each other, feeling like things aren't going to work romantically. Does that make sense?

The girl I see you getting into a relationship with soon is someone who is pretty smart, maybe a little cold (or seems like she is), she's kinda shy and maybe you'll think she's not interested to start with. She's kind of doing her own thing right now, working on her studies or career - she's goes for what she loves passionately and directly. She has some emotional wounds she's still looking after, but she's not in that bad place right now. Things are really looking up for her, actually.

You, on the other hand, are a lot warmer and more direct. You're looking at her and she's looking away. You might find that your lingering feelings for this other girl cause you some confusion - especially if you actually pursue your old friend before this new girl. That's okay though. You'll just need to take some time to think, reflect, heal... You might get caught up in your own imagination though, so be careful to hold onto reality while you're waiting.

Be open to change. Seek balance in your life. Be ready to fight for what you want, but don't do it alone - reach out to friends and other loved ones to help support you and keep your grounded.
>>
>>17479082
Aww hell, I was off, my bad.

[insert bullshit excuse about how the divine/cards tell you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear]

Nah, but I think I fucked up a bit. Anyway, if that helped you, then I'm glad; one more satisfied querent for the night. And laughter is the best medicine, truly: if there's one thing I've learned through the years, it's that fate favors those who laugh through their tears.

>>17479091
Yes, chill. We're good, dude, go get some dick and be happy. Seriously, there's no reason to be upset here, and I definitely don't want this to turn into anything bigger. Just...go be happy and let others be happy as well.

Off to bed, goodnight /div/
>>
>>17479016
I'm sorry to hear that darlin, I'm really drained right now and the alcohol is starting to leave me a little out of it; doubled with gym earlier today and lack of sleep. Hit up JN, he's really good, in fact you could say he's my mentor in Tarot readings; I owe everything I've learned so far to him
>>17479026
Sorry man, see above.
>>17479088
My advice? Talk to your friend about it and give them the honest to gods truth and get their opinion about it all. Explain that you don't wanna ruin this event with a potential blow up and see what his take on it is.
>>
>>17479114
I see, again, thanks a lot. Have a good day/night. Good vibes be with you
>>
>>17479111
I am not doing otherwise, asshole. Stop being an asshole, and we'll be good.
>>
>>17479114
Aw okay. I hope you feel better Empath!! Get in some good snoozes.

s-so... u-um... JN? Wouldja mind doing me >>17479016

I get it if you don't want to, though. Since I see you've got your hands full with other reads, but I'd appreciate it a lot.
>>
>>17479129
I'll try. :)
>>
>>17479026
Perhaps you could read mine as well JN?
If you have the time.
>>
File: heeeheh.png (349KB, 663x630px) Image search: [Google]
heeeheh.png
349KB, 663x630px
>>17479147
Oh!! Wow, thanks!
>>
>>17479184
Told ya he was an amazing guy. Guaranteed to give a better reading than I ever could
>>
>>17479189
Your readings are all still super cool though
>>
>>17478304
Leading up to this point, there was a feeling of... clarity, of finding your true calling or a fresh start. But now, suddenly, it feels like everything's turned back around and you're back into a state of introspection. Your luck's turned sour, you feel out of sorts.

It seems like there's something coming up, some decision you need to make, regarding a practical sort of person - most likely a parent or boss or someone in a role like that. You're avoiding something, and the problem is growing as a result. You've lost your grip and you're not making the most of your strengths.

You have some friends you should look to: one is an emotional, maybe overly dramatic, but loving person; the other is witty, smart, funny, even if they can be a bit of a dick. The advice overall is that you should stand strong, wait out the storm - your luck will turn back around - but don't expect the current situation to play out well. Really, just like a storm. It'll pass, but it may cause some damage. It won't ruin anything in the long term though; you'll keep moving on after it's through.
>>
>>17479129
This is definitely something interesting... It may be hard for me to interpret correctly.

As you come into this relationship, you're in a place where you're being led by intuition and your own nature. It's like being taken by the hand and led into the dance. As you do, you shed off the hardships of the past by coming to terms with them. You look at them, appreciate them, learn to understand and forgive them, and then part with them as you move forward.

The other person has cards indicating a significant power and will, someone who is very in touch with their own role in life, with their inner wisdom, their goals... They're much the same as you, but more in control. They're someone who leads the dance, makes the music, but in a way that's very positive to the people around them.

There is this sense of a journey, and growth. Beginning with practicality, then emotions springing up to begin a relationship, passion moving things forward, and finally culminating in spiritual and intellectual abundance. This is how your relationship will grow and you with it.

This may be a very beautiful and ultimately fulfilling relationship. It may or may not be the next one, but it will be a very, very important one. You may need to reach the right point in your life for it to appear.
>>
>>17479294

Can you do a relationship reading for me? Focusing on my last two. One long, one short. I know there was significance to them both, but I don't know where that leaves me now.

I would really appreciate it if you took the time to read me. I feel so lost. :/
>>
>>17479317

One relationship was long and the other was short****
>>
>>17479294
Thanks thanks. Thanks a lot! I appreciate this, I hope this relationship comes soon, cause the past has indeed been weighing a lot on my mind.

Have a nice night, JN!
>>
>>17479160
I apologize beforehand as I'm a little drained to be reading properly, but I'll try to give a brief idea of what I see here.

The situation seems socially unpleasant. A lot of bad words being said, the breaking down of relationships, the feeling of needing to fight for your beliefs... but I think you may have been in the wrong here, that maybe you have said some things you shouldn't have, piercing yourself instead of the intended recipients.

But fortunately, there's a new relationship to come in the future. The person is probably someone much alike you, so perhaps it is a friend as opposed to a romance. Someone with a like mind.

Right now you feel like you're lacking support, and it seems like other people aren't taking you seriously enough. You really want... power, luxury... You do what you can to get it.

You will achieve some kind of happiness in the future, but what form that takes is hard to say as yet. I would recommend against the dishonesty and bad-mouthing and so on though. You will regret that if you engage in it, as justice will prevail here.

>>17479317
Sorry, really wish I could do more, but I have to stop at some point. You're welcome to ask next time I do readings though. :)

I feel like whatever happens in this situation though, you will gain something from it.
>>
>>17479362
Thank you kindly for the reading! I really appreciate it!
>>
File: Dr. Orpheus.jpg (137KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Orpheus.jpg
137KB, 500x376px
>>17478642
Chironymous here, eventually doing I-Ching readings for whoever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end!

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
>>17479098
Thanks so much this was very helpful!

The person you are describing for the new relationship actually sounds exactly like my old friend but it seems like you really think it's someone else? I'll keep my eyes out ams try and meditate on the reading. Thanks again!
>>
>>17479028

i've been "working on myself" for a while now. all that stuff would be easier if i had any particular dreams or goals but i don't at the moment. thanks anyway
>>
Hello dear diviners, I was hoping I could get a love reading or some help how to achieve more insight in being more open to love etc.

Alexander
Aries
Athletic build, average height.
Netherlands
>>
>>17479920
Sometimes we end up with people who are similar for the same reason we were into the first person. That said, it could always be your friend but I got a very clear image of that being a bad idea because you'd just end up using each other.

>>17479950
That's probably the problem. I definitely think working on yourself is always admirable, but often having a goal in mind is more important. There's definitely a goal for you there, but like I said, it may take a while for you to find it. It's a distant star, one of millions, but it resonates with you.

Again, repeating myself here, but try to let go a little, step outside of your comfort zone, try new things. Sometimes you grow better with less restrictions, sometimes more, and you have to find that balance.
>>
What would you guys say are some of the most commonly discussed things in this general?
>>
>>17480246
I'm a reader here, but I'm not reading so i don't want to don my trip.

"What does this person think of me? I'd rather ask several readers here this, sometimes several times instead of actually asking the person."
"Does my ex still think of me?"
"Yes/No ???"
"general pls"

Now despite that, /div/ is/was a way to meet (mostly) good, pleasant, sometimes skilled people. For one reason or another it affected my life; and staved off many a night of boredom.

You'll find talk here of spells, divination, life advice, and other general stuff. A good rule of thumb is that if it's helpful, no one will listen.

So welcome, enjoy your stay, and be sure to ask for a love reading.
>>
Anyone around? I got a thing.
>>
>>17479321
>>17479317

Anyone around to do this one?
>>
>>17480530

There's not a lot to say. You had two significant things, those two things finished up, now you feel lost without either of your significant things. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. That's not mystical, it's called being human. Congratulations.
>>
>>17480546
It's usually the fault of alien abduction/interference.
>>
>>17480569

Nah, aliens aren't real. Sasquatch just wants you to throw you off the trail.
>>
Ian/21/M
Wavy brown hair, tall 'n skinny,green/grey eyes

I'm in a kinda mental quagmire at the moment, it's hard to get motivated and take interest in stuff, is there any way out of this at the moment? When'll things clear up?
>>
>>17480604
>is there any way out of this at the moment?

Getting up and getting out.

>When'll things clear up?

When you get up and get out. You're bored. Do something. It's Paddy's day, go out for a pint or to a gig. If that's not your thing, look up local events you're interested in.
>>
>>17480575
I dunno. Do you ever find you're somehow unable, or lack clarity? If you were to dig into the reasons without doubt, you'd find aliens are a high possibility. Otherwise, things should be easy and clean. As if you're an animal in its natural habitat.
>>
>>17480530
I guess I will.

The part of the reading about you essentially reflects what you described. Confusion, absence, lack of goals, perhaps clinging to heartbreak a little too strongly... I see a lack of comfort, in an emotional/situational sense. Not having a "home" to retreat into, which may have previously taken the form of close romantic relationships. I also see a lot of daydreaming and wishful thinking. But beyond all that, the really important point: you have the ability, the power, to manifest your will, if you so choose, if you tap into it.

Honestly, it looks like the shorter relationship has a more lingering effect on you, or is affecting you more right now. Yet it's a more negative relationship overall, being full of problems, of bad habits and negative emotions, manipulation, not getting the required help, boredom, pain... The guy seems nice though, mature and understanding... so was it on your end that these things were showing through? It could be that this relationship taught you a lot about emotional maturity.

The longer one was better. There was a lot of fun, happiness, luck, comfort... but something in you, or them, held a lot of regret and sorrow. There was something lingering beneath the surface that eventually broke things apart, despite initial appearances being quite promising. The stability you felt wasn't really there, even if you did have a good time.

(cont.)
>>
>>17480635
>If you were to dig into the reasons without doubt, you'd find aliens are a high possibility.

Sasquatch got to you, didn't he? What's he paying you? What's he trying to hide?

Unless you ARE Sasquatch!

Are you? What do you want from me?
>>
>>17480643
So I guess to summarize, as far as what you might need to do in terms of yourself and relationships, is be very mindful of the lessons you learned from these, and any others you have had or will have in future. You need to be open, honest, and try not to cling to the ideals of a relationship. Get into the darker side, understand it, know why it doesn't work, how to avoid and repair it, or even just recognize when it can't be repaired at all. You just need to keep working towards improvement, to making use of your strengths and weaknesses in a positive way. Work harder, always be communicative, don't be scared to move forward to a new relationship but don't get into one just for the sake of it. Wait for one that feels a little more fitting, and take it slowly.
>>
>>17480644
To devour your genitals.
>>
>>17480654

Take a number and get in line, then.

Unless you're trying to induce a false sense of security through fellatio.

Who can I trust...?
>>
>>17480246
Nowadays, it's almost exclusively readings (especially love readings), with the occasional question from novice readers.

In the past, there was often at least one discussion topic per thread. We used to discuss things like different methods, share some interesting reading experiences, etc.
>>
>>17480663
You can also stick it in my butt.
>>
>>17480681

Ew, no, your shitty ass must look like peanut butter on a shag carpet.
>>
>>17480705
It's actually not that hairy. And I make sure it's clean every day.
>>
>>17478712
Samantha
Bright red birthmark covering my left shoulder, dark brown eyes and stubbornly auburn hair.
Purple star
What's the best, most likely way to succeed for me to reconnect with two people I awkwardly parted ways with?
>>
>>17480018
Anyone up for mine?
Thanks in advance :)
>>
>>17480705
Top kek.
>>
>>17480648
>>17480643

Thank you. Thus gives me a lot of clarity and helps me to detach from the pain.

I just still don't understand why he messed with my sexuality. Nothing turned up about that?
>>
>>17481015
The first guy I talked about, you mean? What did he do? It wasn't clear what the negatives were, it's a little hard to tell specifics like that sometimes.
>>
Good morning div, hope you're all having a lovely day or night, I will be doing readings a little later, but for now love and good vibes be with you all
>>
Any readers currently on to answer a quick query I have?
>>
>>17481099
Depends what it is.
>>
>>17481110
Hi JN. I'm not that anon but I'd like a reading from you. General, anything goes. I'm a sagittarius f and I'm looking for guidance.
>>
>>17481110

I just want to know if shit show of a situation regarding the girl I was talking to with the blonde hair, A, is finally over?
>>
>>17481127
I can't do any in depth readings right now, but the suggestion is that it's not. I'll do readings later today if you're around then though.
>>
>>17481144

No worries thank you, I'll try to pop on again later.

I had a feeling it wasn't done, but fuck man I really wish I could just move on with my life already.
>>
>>17481152
Yeah, I can imagine and I totally understand. You'll be free of it if you keep up the positive attitude and hard work though. It just takes a while sometimes to clean up the last of the mess from a horrible situation.

Good luck, either way. Look out for yourself. :)
>>
>>17480826
Appealing to the good nature of the diviners!
>>
File: descarga (1).png (38KB, 172x228px) Image search: [Google]
descarga (1).png
38KB, 172x228px
Hello guys, my name is "Tom". I'm usually lurking around here and tonight as drunk as I could be I'm starting my first steps for killing myself in the following months after thinking about it for over a year now..

I'm 22, I suck at my career, never had love, my friends usually bring me only bad news and I live in dark times in wich I belive there's no hope for nobody, and well... shit is pretty messed up. I mean, giving up live being so young, you can imagine whatever you want.

I would love a reading about my near future since I'm waiting for something to make me "stay" in life. A motivation or some sort of hope. Since god is mad at me, people ignores me, I'm sinking in a big depression slowly and I only live to consume apparently.

So I'll leave my data around and if somebody is willing to give me a reading I'll be glad to hear from you.

>My name
Call me Tom

>Sign
Capricorn

>Colour
Grey

>Age

>Physical Description
Spanish Man, 5'7'. Brown Eyes, 127lbs, unatractive, beard, really white (pale) skin

>Personality description
I'm honest and respectful, pessimist, I'm loyal if you are loyal with me, I belive I'm a good guy, I'm not a douchbag or anything like that. People say I'm "intelligent" but I feel I'm a fucking ignorant. I like music a lot, it's my fuel for a daily basis, I like to drink beer a lot too, and I dunno, I guess I'm friendly but shy, and not too social since I don't trust other people.

I'll be drinking and lurking untill I pass out in my chair. I'll check if somebody answered tomorrow if I'm not sleeping.
If you help me, thanks a lot, you are already showing me somebody somewhere takes time on a piece of trash like me. Thank you, really.

Have a good night folks, and if you have a gf, treat her like there's no tomorrow.
>>
>>17481184
Good, you're a retard. Why tell people all this information? It's gonna influence the reading you get so hard. You will most likely get some pity reading.

If you want a "real" reading then don't give your whole fucking life story and don't people you want to kill yourself, because that's gonna give you not an honest reading, just a safety one.
>>
>>17481184
You sound like a cool guy to me. Is there something in particular that's been making you feel like that, or just a general lack of "good" things? What's your career?

Have you tried getting medical help, and if not, why not? If so, why didn't it work?
>>
>>17481202
Hey JN nothing happened in regards to my love life today but I'm feeling good. There was someone I was pining over but ive decided to move on.
>>
>>17481211
Oh? Are you someone I did a reading for earlier?
>>
>>17481225
Yeah I asked you if anything would happen tomorrow for love last night.
>>
>>17481192

This. Thanks for pointing this. I want an honest reading, no safe shit, I truly mean this. Belive me, you DON'T have anything to blame if it's my future looks bad. IT'S MY FAULT.

I've been living for years and years with lies. I deserve for once the truth. You have no fault in giving me the truth, actually you will be truly helping me.

>>17481202
Thanks, I'm not that cool though. Well, it's a long story, but i general, my mother died because of cancer when I was 19 and that made me understand how meaningless is life, too many hours alone, lack of "reasons to live", I choose a bad career, never had love in my life, developing social problems due to being alone all the time, people ignoring me even when I try to be nice, being too shy, losing friends, getting attacked for anything, even the world itself being a shithole... It's like a huge mix of problems that are pushing the pain way too far

I've been thinking about the "medical help" thing but... I consider that would help me in a short term, but make me truly unstable and dependent on a specialist in a long term. I don't want to be the guy who's a crazy dude with mental problems and needs the pills to act all happy and normal in front of people.

I rather die than look like a puppet the rest of my life.
>>
>>17481231
Thanks for the follow up. I had assumed you had something planned, like confessing. I guess that makes sense for why the reading had a more general, long term feel to it.

Still, look forward to good things ahead overall. Keep up that positivity!
>>
>>17481184
I can offer an ear or friendship and maybe a reading later on, a few hours at least. I know it isn't much but it is a start.
>>
>>17481236
Trust me, man, getting medical help for depressing can take a lot of very different forms. You have no idea what might be causing it, if you've never really looked into it. Some people have severe depression simply caused by a food intolerance they don't know about. Others just need counseling and healing, and then grow into a person who is very strong and capable alone. Of course, there are people as well who take medication, but that doesn't mean they'll turn into zombies or have terrible lives just because of that. Medicine and psychology have come a long way, you know? And if you're set on dying, really, do you have anything to lose besides a little time and effort?

My father died as well, from cancer, when I was 19. I had severe depression at the same time, and I am the same age as you, 22. I found the medical treatment which suits my situation, and it was absolutely life changing beyond what I can even express. That first moment when you realize you're actually feeling normal, healthy emotions? When you can feel sad, and actually appreciate how tame and beautiful and natural it is to feel that way, without depression and agony... or just being able to be happy about things in general. It's worth everything. It makes life really, really incredible and beautiful and you want to savour it every day.

Just imagine being in a place in your life where you don't even care about having a shitty day because your worst days are better than what your best days used to be.

It's not just a short term fix. It's really your whole life and your whole person and can open the doors to all kinds of personal journeys that make your life totally fulfilling. I'm being very open and honest here, for your sake, so please do take my word for it and try something like I've mentioned. Try as many things as you can. You're too young to know if there's a solution or not yet, so keep looking.
>>
>>17481184
Surprisingly the cards seemed to have come out pretty well. The cards described you as a smart person, who feels powerless. You still carry the burden of your mother's death, and it is a heavy one for you. This was easy enough to gather from your post, but it's interesting that the cards played out so well. As for my advice, it seems the cards are saying you should open up to more people. Try to make a connection. Things are a bit emotional around you right now, but you must keep your chin up and face your problems. Your outcome cards tells me that if you can do this you will find a sense of security in life.
>>
>>17481267

Don't have to push it man. I'm really glad you are even reading me, it feels like I'm not invisible at least. thank you.

>>17481269

About your father... I'm sorry, I know death is just... like a part of it. the process of the illness is way... more shocking and hurts more... I'm so sorry about that and I'm glad to hear things changed for you.

The problem I have is this: I feel like shit, and yes I'm willing to suicide, I gave live months with me planing how to come out, doing sports, pushing myself in my career, fighting against the odds... But... I live with my father. After my mother died he needed me near him for over a year. I live with him now because, well... I'm poor.

I... don't know who can I come openly to my father and tell him that I'm depressed, that I don't want to live, that I need help.

I'm afraid I'll break his spirit again or even worse make him go fully depressed because his son is a failure that can succeed in life and take things to the next level.

I feel like shit. If I die people will suffer a few months and then shit will be back to normal. I know this because I've lived what a death of a important and close person is already just like you.

I'm only 22. If I die now, Wouldn't it be better because less people will be harmed. Isn't that better?

Ps: Sorry if my enlgish is hard to understand, spanish is my first language and I'm drunk right now.
>>
>>17481301
Sorry about that lol, just who I am. Once my kid goes to bed for the night I can give you a reading. If you don't see me in this thread, you can find me in the irc that is linked above in the opening post.
>>
>>17481269

I've been there. It seems like all the darkness came seeping out when I found myself alone with myself. Spent a long time walking alone through two winters. I held on to the fact I could work and got through it. My first real therapy session revealed some disturbing facts... I can't imagine how those things, plus unhealthy behaviors, drug use and stress has affected my body, but I feel better than ever. I have a long way to go, but I want the ones who feel like there's nothing left to know that it's time you allow yourself to change for the better. You can survive and thrive.
>>
>>17481291

>Open up to more people
>Try to make a connection

I don't trust people. People have usually used me and left me hanging or in a big void of their memories...

I can't I'm all alone, and even like that I try to bee cheerful but people usually talks me like if I was shit or tends to ignore me... I really have a hard time making connections with people.

I doubt I'll be able to do it. So the outcome could be pretty clear.

Thanks for spending time on me. I truly appreciate that. not as in: "Hey I'm a famous youtuber and I really care about my fans hurr durr" but as in thanks for spending your time on me.

Thank you Anon.
>>
>>17481318

I don't use irc. But as I said before, I'll be around. If you are bored sure, give it a try. I'll be glad to hear your reading. After all I'm kinda overwhelmed about how many answers I already had. I didn't expected a single answer to my post. Anyway, thanks a lot for showing interest brother.
>>
>>17481184
Hola Tom. Espero que no te moleste que te tutee.

Tú / Tu Situación: 6 de Bastos (en reversa) / La Fuerza (en reversa)
Influencias Anteriores / Proximas: 8 de Monedas / As de Monedas
Reto / Consejo: 5 de Espadas / Rey de Espadas
Nuevas Oportunidades / Consejo: Muerte (en reversa) / As de Copas

Tom, mi amigo... yo soy muy enemigo de decirle a alguien que hacer, pero se me hace de mayor merced decirte que de por vencido no te des.

Cualquier psicólogo te diría que tu falta de alegría en cuanto las mujeres tiene mucho que ver con el hecho de que tu madre no esté. Es muy fácil ver, pero las cartas me muestran lo mismo que mismo cuando La Fuerza esté en reversa aquí. No tengo ganas de machacar esté punto ante ti, porque me parece de mayor provecho decir que la falta de triunfo es algo tan atormentante para ti. En este caso, se muestra en cuanto la carta que te representa aquí, y el reto es de encontrar alguna victoria sobre los enlaces que se conectan a ti. De acuerdo a lo que ví, hay mucho esfuerzo que se usó anteriormente, y la falta de buen resultado te hace sentir impotente.

No te preocupes, que viene algo mejor.
(cont.)
>>
>>17481384
(cont.)
Bueno, hay que iniciar primero. El As de monedas me dice que a ti te conviene apartarte un poco de donde estás, y que encuentres una nueve empresa, en lo cual te puedas inundar: un proyecto nuevo, para echar a andar tu cerebro: el Rey de Espadas muestra que con la mente conquistaras los conflictos internos.

Bueno, resulta que la nueva oportunidad sale de donde ya estás, pero requiere que tu mente este en diferente condición para aprovecharla. El nuevo proyecto que anteriormente sugerí a tu estado de ánimo puede servir. Y, el último conseja que las cartas dan es que te pongas con esfuerzo a adorar el camino que próximamente está para mostrar.

Bueno, por dejártelo un poco más sencillo:
>por las mujeres, un poco menos preocúpate
>busca un nuevo proyecto, algo que resultado concreto te dé
>guíate con tu mente, para que dejes descanse un poco tu corazón
>cuando se abre el nuevo camino, abajo de tus pies, abona tu corazón completamente

Espero que leí con precisión, y que de algo te sirvió.

>Y disculpas por mi español
>>
>>17481301
You would hurt him much more if you simply did that without saying anything.

Can you imagine if someone you loved and cared about and had some kind of emotional relationship with, especially your own child, just went and killed themselves without even mentioning it? The feeling of wishing you could have done something, anything, but you just didn't know, or weren't sure how to bring it up, or just didn't expect it to be that serious?

Especially after the death of your child's mother. It would be like... just absolutely heartbreaking. Perhaps you don't have to tell him, if you instead try to get help yourself, but if you can't do it yourself, don't put him through that pain of feeling like he failed you and himself by letting you fade away like that.

Of course all the effort you're putting in feels like it's in vain because you just don't have the "basis" to make all that work mean something. When you put the right foundations into place, your world view is entirely different. It doesn't feel like effort anymore like it used to, to work, to study, to make friends, to do things you like doing... It all feels good, but not from sheer effort. Rather, from effort done from the right perspective, which is where the medical help and everything comes in.

You can absolutely come out of this on top. The hard part is stepping up, having a little faith, and being hones with people about your problems. Once you've taken that step, and as long as you don't give up, you'll break past that barrier to where you no longer feel like you're suffering.
>>
>>17481384
>>17481390

Such a great spanish. Impressive. Serously your spanish is almost like if it was your first language...

I took a screenshot of your reading. wich was quite... interesting. You gave me hope and at the same time you give me things to think about. Also, seriously thanks for the spanish, after drinking so much I have a hard time reading english.

Where was I? Oh, yes, the reading. It's... scary to think that the death of my mother had anything to do with my relationship with women. However I kinda read Freud sometime ago and... well you might be right for some things I remembered...

You are... right. I'm abicious, but within the years I've taste my limits and that made me feel frustrated since I can reach my ambitions anymore. That's seriously hurting me since 3 years ago...

About a new proyect... tough. I don't know what to do or where to move next... But I might be able to think something new, my imagination is slowly dying as I get older but still working. (kinda).

As I said. Thank you. no, seriously THANK YOU. this is the first time in months somebody really spent that much time on me for no reason at all...

I can't sadly thank you enough. I just took a screenshot for your reading and I'm going to think about it a lot... Thank you very very very much.

Have a good night anon. you truly deserve it.
>>
>>17478986
Just peeked in the thread and saw the exchange between BV and yourself.
He's ignorant because he asks you not to talk so much about how gay you are? To not keep sexuality your main talking point? How dare he
>>
>>17481158
Thank you! :)

Hopefully I'm able to catch you a bit later!
>>
>>17481405

Sadly, one of the reasons I cant push me to end my life is that I don't want my father to "bury" me. He buried the love of his life, soon he'll be burying his own mother (my grandmother) and I just can't make his life be like that.

He's 54 years old. He's kinda succesful man in my eyes. But he's really unlucky. Wich obviously makes me truly sad since, he really deserves way better.

Anyway, I... you know, I usually try to come up with plans to cheer up my status. To make plans, to look after me and my loved ones... But sometimes, I feel I don't have enough power to do things. I feel stupid, worthless... Coming from you, as I belive you talk from experience, this is actually encouraging me a lot.

However, belive me man, I've tried over and over and over without any results. I even feel guilty I'm being to selfish feeling this bad wich makes it even worse....

I'll try to search for help tomorrow... I kinda suck doing things alone because I'm not a confident guy, I can adapt to hard situations but I usually have a hard time starting things. I'm glad I posted tonight here, it's funny that when you send a message outside actually you get some good answers when you expect absolute darkness to eat you up.

Thanks a lot. I'll think about what we've talked a lot.
>>
>>17481467
You're always welcome to come back again and talk more. Feel free to say hi if you see me around too. I'll be wishing you good luck!
>>
>>17481390
hi b.v. if you are doing readings can you tell me why he still looks at me even tho he rejected me? I know he's not interested He's trying to avoid me but I just need closure.
>>
File: 1458176645261.jpg (4MB, 5243x3933px) Image search: [Google]
1458176645261.jpg
4MB, 5243x3933px
Need to know if I'll ever go on warcraft again
Sadgatarius
F
>>
>>17481593
Yes you will. Now can you help me ? What happened with my honey jar today? It didn't do shit.
>>
>>17481593
Nuh.
>>
>>17481600
Got to focus.... You could try clover honey. Or put three shamrocks in.
There saying you need to put more names in
Do you have a moon stone put on the top and put it outside in the path of a moon beam and take your case to Selene.

Always works for me...
>>
File: 1458134230855.jpg (72KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1458134230855.jpg
72KB, 500x667px
>>17481603
Wat was my future card? Better not be the five or four of coins
It's not a money issue it's the fact I'm being jammed electric Lee
>>
File: jack-white.jpg (63KB, 608x317px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white.jpg
63KB, 608x317px
>>17481593
Hi, Cheswick. Do you mind a query?
Do you see me in Japan (for tourism, not work)?
>>
>>17481608
I did focus I felt really good last night while it was burning and it burned away all the wax there previously weirdly. What does that mean? The flame was bouncing up and down at times too.
>>
Eh, is anyone doing general future readings right now? I'll pay the necessary toll to whomever
>>
>>17481618
That's cute he looks like oldboy and you asked about Japan.
I see China or Taiwan not Japan..... Really cute girl in Taiwan waiting.
But really I think you should head Mediterranean. Beaches really agree with you. Same with statues and architecture.
I really saw you liking Italy and Greece and Spain more.
Can you wash some socks later....
I would like you to change your diet and exercise...
They say something about drawing to me?
Have you drawn something lately you guides like?
Is this physical or magical. I saw you casting runes in the future.

On totally different topic. What kind of tea do you like. I'm looking for a yummy tea myself but keep buy yuk ones
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 310x163px
>>17481632
But will you pay the iron price
>>
>>17481581
>>17481643
can you answer this please thanks
>>
>>17481626
Wait your burning honey spells.....
It's a guide that has manifested the wax burning is her signature... It's gurl BTW.
Now if you want to ask her stuff do it again ask the flame... If you download Morse code you can understand the bouncing flame in English or just ask yes and no stuff.
You need to burn the candle on mirror next time. Try to surround it with water.
>>
>>17481643
I really am terribly fond of beaches, and they do me well, for my breathing issues.
I've really slacked on my diet and exercised, and though I feel justified (I'm under treatment for something, and living almost full-time at a hospital), I feel the effects already, you're absolutely right.
I've never been one to draw, though I do paint? Pic related is recent work. I've kinda sworn off magic, but I wonder about the path to runes. I'm good friends with someone who's really good with them... so maybe?

As for tea, I like to think of myself as an expert. What country are you from, Ches? I can probably find you a nice list of interesting blends on your area.
>>
>>17481593

stay away from that warcraft, chessy. it's dangerous
>>
>>17481648

Yep. And for a good read I'll go you one further

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJM6OEd2Fps&feature=youtube_gdata_player
>>
>>17481581
Because he's evaluating his options...
There is the seven of swords all around the guy..... I think if you keep pushing a relationship you'll get one.
But he's a cheater... So if you can handle that.
Also there's something wrong with your Family I see a secret about to hurt you.
Something about a car I saw...
Watch out for the strawberries....
You guide was srs about strawberries... When see them in any form go the opposite direction. Physical mental or emotional.
>>
>>17481655
What's a guide? Why did i get one
>>
File: 1458158848167.png (46KB, 552x336px) Image search: [Google]
1458158848167.png
46KB, 552x336px
>>17481679
I was on us. Muradin for like a year and I still think it was my only time in summer amid my life of winter...
>17481673
I think your friend will teach you. But I see you really liking them.

Canada.... I keep getting store stuff maybe that's why it sucks. I'm going to go to the mall head to teatopia get real loose leaf stuff.
I had strawberry champagne tea once it was good.
There's like a hundred loose leaf teas there so what ever you think is good I'll get.

I hope you start to feel better. But I think that happens mid May
>>
>>17481689
Every one has guides even
>(you)
Past lives past animal lives past interplanetary lives.

But yeah enjoy your sylph that you attracted last night.
>>
File: Mango Mint.jpg (239KB, 1600x1102px) Image search: [Google]
Mango Mint.jpg
239KB, 1600x1102px
>>17481705
I've never been to Canada, so I'm not familiar with the tea scene there. I googled Teatopia and it's the same as the American Teavana? It's not amazing, but yes it will be pleasant enough. As for supermarket (or maybe department store) brands, perhaps you can find one named Rituals, from England. I really enjoy their flavors, specially Rose Wisdom.
My favorite is pic related, but it's unfortunately not available in North America.
>>
>>17481705

Aww man, don't forget about my iron reading when you get back. Assuming it doesn't cause any strain

I've never had loose leaf tea, is it better than drinking stuff like tazo?
>>
>>17481684
>evaluating his options
Like in seeing what kind of girls he can get?
>7 of swords
Isn't that basically saying he's trying to escape me
>push for relationship
I only asked him on a date. I'm not gonna try again I tried talking to him about it and he basically told me to go away
>>
>>17481716
what do guides do
>>
>>17481809

guide you
>>
>>17481809
Guide.
>>
File: 1457063916747.jpg (187KB, 940x626px) Image search: [Google]
1457063916747.jpg
187KB, 940x626px
>>17481748
No he's lying to himself about you. I really think your to good for the guy. F a m
>>17481809
Talk to you and decide shit.
Egyptian ones are the cutest. I could stare at them for hours. They got me into this game called senet. Super fun.
>>
Is anyone still doing readings??
>>
>>17481877

i'm reading your post right now
>>
>>17481891
Is that a yes or...
>>
new reader here so it'll probably suck but
>name
>location
>something that makes you happy
>query

go for it
>>
>>17481896
SJ
New Jersey
I wanna say weed, but that seems unhealthy so I'll say my rabbits...
What's gonna happen with Kaylee and I, and/or my sex life in general this hear?
>>
>>17481896
Jason
Australia
You
How are my studies going to go this semester?
>>
File: 1458237763413.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1458237763413.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>17481877
Ten of coins ten of staffs judgement
GOOD luck anon
>>
>>17481915
Thanks cheswick
>>
>>17481907
So/so
See you slacking off a lot. See you working at beach or near one soon. I would like you to get interested in water like I wanna say marine biology. But I also saw a path that leads over here in north America.
What's the big red mountain they keep showing me?
And see yellow umbrellas. Who fixes cars in the family? I also saw a guy with a wrench he was all oily gross....
>>
>>17481868
>>17481748
Is he going to change his mind? or should I just move on?
>>
>>17481939
How do you do your readings?
>>
>>17481906
It's okay dude weed makes me happy too.

I could not infer much from the cards, but one common theme seems to be that you need to step up and take action in your relationship with this girl instead of focusing on your own affairs. It seems she will be patient for you, but if you do not make her your own soon you may lose her. The quicker you take action, the sooner you will get what you want.
>>
>>17481947
He will change it... It's just he's not good enough for you
I keep hearing Carmen? Do you know something about it
>>
>>17481446
Mientras hay vida, hay esperanza ^_^

I'm glad I didn't mess up too badly; aside from little translation jobs here and there, a few readings, and some texting, I haven't written much in Spanish since grad school, so I'm rusty. I did notice a lot of typos, though. -_-

You're probably reading this in the morning. If you're hung over, drink as much water as you can handle, then walk to the store to buy mint leaf. Walk back briskly (sweating is good), and make yourself a tea with the mint leaf. It will suck during, but you'll feel better after.

And don't worry about thanking me; get better and go pay it forward later.

>>17481581
I wasn't planning on reading at all today; I just did that one because he seemed like he was having a hard time. I'm a bit busy right now, but you can hit me up some other day, and I can use my closure spread for you. Not a reading, just advice: if you're attractive, there's your answer; sometimes we men look at attractive women even if we have no desire to date them.
>>
>>17481953
Thanks for the reading man, I'll see where it goes
>>
File: images (1).jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>17481949
Necromancy....
Scrying....
I mean if there is something special like palm blood working or tea leafs I can do that too
>>
>>17481962
Any time, brother. I need the practice. I hope it was sufficient enough for you.
>>
>>17481959
Hey what's new. Rest up.
>>
Heya, wanna give me a l o v e reading? Desperately need some guidance here!
Alexander
Netherlands
Doing Sports make me happy, but I'm a sore loser
>>
>>17481967
Oh yeah, that's right. Well I don't really relate to any of the things you mentioned in the reading so I'm not sure what to say. Thank you though.
>>
>>17481967
Should I eat pbj or lunch meat sandwich for dinner?
>>
>>17481896

James
Indiana
Vocal trance, I guess

What's in my near or semi-near future? Or any advice you'd like to give?
>>
>>17481896
Edward
Eastern Canada
vidya
A general love reading please
>>
File: 1456913136496.jpg (91KB, 690x388px) Image search: [Google]
1456913136496.jpg
91KB, 690x388px
>>17481982
That's my focus.... Necromancy since like Elric I'm trying to keep a soul on this plane.
I mean I do basically everything
Runes and cards
Bones and sticks
Past akashic stuff
Elemental werk
Animal communication
I know some spells that werk...
I didn't realize how important my animal communicating skills were till I had visitations from animal gods.
>>
>>17481954
>he's just not good enough for you
thanks cheswick, i dont know what i've done for you to think so highly of me. do you know when i can expect him to come for me?
>carmen
no idea

>>17481959
i thought i was rather plain
>>
>>17481868
>>17481809
Do guides have powers or influence other people for you?
>>
>>17481999
That's pretty interesting. Which do you find the most interesting to learn about personally?
>>
>>17481985
Neither just fast tonight or eat soup. I really think you should start eating soups.
I saw you cooking on a stove real chips.
That's fun. I made my own chips once super fast and taste better then stores.

Do you have potato's and oil make some potato chips???
>>
>>17482009
Are you doing more readings?
>>
>>17482003
Depends if there human guides or not. People who arnt psychic can't tell anyway.
I mean you can see people enter bodies if your psychic. That's kinda how you know.
Umm ideas outta of nowhere are usually guides esp. Intelligent ones
>>17482008
I like hearing animals in English the best. F a m
>>
>>17481987
You seem like a good guy, a generally happy and loving person, but you should work on balancing out your work and play. You should try to let go of your pride, instead learn to keep your composure even when you are coming out on top and think of others. It looks like you may have suffered a loss or done something you regret, and this is burdening you. If there is someone that you like, or if you have a close friend around do not be afraid to open up. You may find yourself in a new relationship or making an existing relationship deeper.
>>
>>17481999
Nice trips! Would you like to read me? Pretty please? Cause I'm kind of stuck actually >>17481981
>>
>>17482009
My girlfriend recently bought us some potatoes hahahaha
>>
File: 1457069138251.jpg (69KB, 655x390px) Image search: [Google]
1457069138251.jpg
69KB, 655x390px
>>17482001
I wonder if he's the Chad your looking for. I would love to see you with a Italian or Greek.
Hey you read up on post modern Italy for the forty keks
>>
>>17482025
Make them it's fun as fuck.
>>17482022
I want a better question
>>
File: Mentok.jpg (37KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Mentok.jpg
37KB, 210x240px
>>17478642
Chironymous here, eventually doing I-Ching readings for whoever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end!

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
>>17481987

I saw really impatient guy about to enter your life.
How important is music to you I feel you should pick up a instrument and busk or dj at a club. See where it leads you I feel a calling to be a talent scouter or promoter in you.
I see a cat coming to you it's Orange.
You need to strike out on your own I think being with people is stagnating you. Don't rely on them do it yourself
Make yourself great again.
>>
>>17481448
Well, anyone should be able to talk about whatever they want to talk about. It's healthier in the long run.

That was not his intention, nor his arguing point.

Now that that's out of the water, I want you to question why you have a tough time hearing about homosexuality, and sexuality in general. Don't you talk about your sexuality and subliminally flirt all the time? I think we all can pick up on that. Yet you don't want to talk about it. I think it would be healing for you to be able to talk about /anything that you want to talk about/.
>>
File: ee4.png (582KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ee4.png
582KB, 600x600px
>>17482034
Ok, I'm curious if I have already met my twinflame. And if so, when will we reunite? Picture unrelated
>>
>>17482029
he's smart and nerdy, i wouldn't mind a chad though

can you tell me why i keep getting 9 of swords as my outcome for us?
>>
>>17481990
It seems like a new chapter is about to open in your love life. If there is someone you are interested in you should be direct with them, and truly try to form a relationship with them by making your move quickly. Don't let any friends, family, or past relationships hold you back. If you can put in the effort you may find someone who can bring much love into your life.
>>
I'm here for anyone if they need my services.
>>
>>17482034
How does my spell go?
>>
>>17479003

So I recently had a homosexual experience and I want to know if that's me deep down or what? I mean I've generally been attracted to women more and have been with 10+ vs 1 man.
>>
>>17482085

I'd like a general reading if that 's what you do.
>>
>>17482089
You know you don't have to really worry about what you are "deep down". You should just judge on a per potential partner basis. Like, look at someone, decide if you're into them, find out if they're into you... Both into each other, no other issues in the way? Then go for it.
>>
>>17478661
If you want your query answered you should direct it at a specific reader but I'll take your air query.
For the past I got the star. I'm guessing you got laid off, or you quit because it wasn't what you felt was up to your skill level or something.
For the present I got the wheel of fortune. Things seem out of your hand right now.
For the future, I got six of cups reversed. You might not end up doing what you wanted to do when you started your career (Like Marshall from How I Met Your Mother, who wanted to be a wildlife protection lawyer but ended up working for a firm).
How to get there: 10 of pentacles. I'm guessing you should get in touch with people you know who are doing well economically, maybe they can hook you up with a job.
Things to be mindful of/ watch out for: knight of cups. Remember your dreams and ambitions, that's where you need to go. This new opportunity might not be your goal but it'll pay the bills until you can get into the job you love.

I don't feel like doing a love reading rn, so that's just the money department. Also, I'm really new at this so give me feedback, please.
>>
File: 1458097471002.png (568KB, 1071x597px) Image search: [Google]
1458097471002.png
568KB, 1071x597px
>>17482079
You got to pick two more sweetheart.

But yeah that card means illness.. or tragic accident.
Might not mean him might mean you or a family member.... Have you got a std? Does he maybe and that's why he said no?
Have you seen increase in cardniel bird babbs?
>>17482078
Saw her she has dark hair and believe she is a Gypsy as I saw rinoa. When asked job about her.
You need to find a Gypsy tarot reader. Or a spiritual reiki girl as she is your flame.
Your a pretty lucky guy to have a medium as a soul flame.
Hopefully you will find her
>>
>>17482040
At the touch of a lover, every heart turns into a poet.

Trev
Aquarius
Male
Nature is cool, I enjoy jazz, I love Dobermans and I have super curly hair.
Northeastern US

What does this girl in Georgia expect from this trip? My friends keep saying she just wants to have sex with someone new but I feel she might want more than that.. I'm scared to ask since I'm staying in her place and I don't want things to become awkward while I'm there.
>>
>>17482089
That's you as well. There are many factors in the way of homosexual exploration, and our genetics severely lack homosexual experiences (across the bar), and therefor the draw to homosexuality is very shallow, or in little amount.

Basically, you are 10% homosexual. Imagine the color green representing heterosexuality, and the color purple representing homosexuality. You are a very vibrant green that is slightly purple.

>>17482090
I sense you should eat a bit more. Drink a bit more water as well. Your dog (or cat?) is filling your sinuses with too much fur, and its causing your health to decline just a bit.

>>17482092
You are asking for data-based conclusion, when the data is already drawn out.
>>
Could any other readers recommend different spreads that I could use?
>>
>>17482101
Why thank you very much! Wish me luck!
>>
>>17482108
For what kind of topics?
>>
>>17482097
Was the star reversed?

I read it like they had a breakdown everything has changed because of it and they keep remembering the good days of summer... And the ten of coins maybe they can get on disability?

I like you as a reader read more plz.
>>
>>17482020
9 of swords, the devil, 3 of cups
>>
>>17482113
You should like him in general.

Also, wouldn't the reading be more accurate (just a tad) if you were to reapply cards?
>>
>>17482084
Thanks for the reading. I have been going after someone so hopefully it'll turn out alright.
>>
>>17482117
>>17482101
oops meant for
>>
>>17482079
>an you tell me why i keep getting 9 of swords as my outcome for us?
Not her, but another reader

The 9 of Swords, in matters of love, means heartbreak. It is incredibly straightforward and, if you keep getting it, that is a sure a sign as any.
>>
>>17482102
You need to ask her why like right now.
I know you won't but still... Your friends are good ones listen to them... Not your heart on this one.
Hey do you know anything about your guide Liam Hemsworth.
I rarely get whole names but yeah he is trying to make himself known again.
He says you look into eastern religions like the tao and learn some tarot. I saw a animal oracle deck he wanted you to learn in particular.
>>
File: advicespread.png (16KB, 671x543px) Image search: [Google]
advicespread.png
16KB, 671x543px
>>17482108
A couple of spreads of my own creation that can be useful.
>>
File: lovespread.png (16KB, 737x777px) Image search: [Google]
lovespread.png
16KB, 737x777px
>>17482132
>>
>>17482130
>>17481689
>>17481716
Can you tell me about my guide? What does she wanna help me with?
>>
>>17482126
Yeah but the devil and three of cups. It could work out just a little rough in the beginning.
>just sayin
>>17482121
Yeah but I scryed different ones
Ace of wands
The star
Eight of coins
The fool
>>
>>17482112
Anything really. I'd like a spread for any occasion.
>>
>>17482142
I meant be able to use a card twice.

>>17482132
Perhaps if you could apply structure to an intuitive system, you'd be able to emulate reality in a system reliant on unhinged (literal) symbolism.
>>
>>17482136
Lots of stuff
Just wondering if you have had paranormal Activity? Can you sense Liam?
If you focus in a dish of water in a dark room. You may be able to see things differently from Liam's view regarding your life.
Liam really wants to open up your third eye.
>>
>>17482135
>>17482132
Much appreciated, friend. Maybe I should make a few of my own for certain situations.
>>
>>17482040

Zeus
Male
Virgo
Shaved head, thick beard, brown hair, sarcastic, altruistic, loyal
California

Is the situation with the blonde girl, A, finally over so that I can freely move on from everything?
>>
>>17482135
How are your cards drawn in the love one
Which is first the sides or middle

I like this
>>
>>17482157
Absolutely. I'm a very intuitive reader, so I tend to find organic spreads and spread creation to be the most effective. Other people prefer more structure though. Add or leave out cards as you please. It's good to experiment.
>>
>>17482165
>>17482135
how do i talk to my guide
>>
>>17482162
Weird a Virgo holding on to a partner ... And then asking to be free? Altruistic?? Loyal???
You a early Virgo or something you sound more like a cancer to me....
And that's great cancers are the one of the best signs
>>
>>17482165
Any order as feels right. And sometimes the order drawn tells me more about the spread. Such as, for example, when one person's side is completed before the other is begun. Or when one person's side faces particularly noteworthy cards. You can sometimes tell where some areas are lacking by the cards/positions not being willing to be placed until very late.
>>
>>17482130
See, my friends are also saying just be adults about it and let whatever happened just take its course. Could you clarify on the whole guide and tarot thing? I've never heard that from readers.
>>
>>17482174
romance reading
>>
>>17482171
Try water scrying it works. Liam said that Liam would come through on a ghost box app if have one. And literally talk to you.
>>17482151
What do you mean like "use it twice"
>>
>>17482175
What if you did not use a spread, but rather, an emulation of reality?

For example, use perhaps 3 to 4 decks, in which you can draw out a scene. Drawing with cards? I dunno. Some sort of emulation, rather than an attachment to symbolism... or perhaps calcification of symbolism. Something more solid.

>>17482186
Use The High Priestess more than once.
>>
>>17482177
Liam would like take up the tarot ... I see some purple in the aura so you might become a skilled player of yugioh cards >>17482182
Soo blocked need picture
>>
>>17482192
You could do that, but I am really bad at large spreads and too much information is just overwhelming, so I wouldn't. I do use multiple decks at once sometimes. If you're good with symbolism and imagery, then it's worth a shot.
>>
>>17482194
>>17482182
im a girl btw
>>
>>17482202
I think there needs more innovation than that.
>>
>>17482207
Go ahead. Innovate and show us your magic. ;)
>>
>>17482021

Thank you, I'll try to keep this in mind. I'm not sure who it is I should open up to more, outside of family though. I hope I figure it out in time lol.
>>
>>17482205
Your going after the wrong people. Try someone African.

I saw a backyard that was empty. Are you thinking of kids cause I think you will have to adopt.
>>
Where are you Empath??
>>
>>17482208
I'm a human, not a magic...
>>
>>17482220
I'm here Discord, just lurking what's up?
>>
>>17482227
I know I have some stuff to talk about and Chironymous is looking for you in the irc. :D
>>
>>17482066

Being with the WRONG people is stagnating me. I want to find deeper relationships, not seclude myself further. It's making my world smaller over time. Heck I think just a FWB would be fine

Yes I have a thing for music. No I don't have a lick of experience and couldn't see myself DJing unless it's simply picking out a good song. Learning an instrument is on the backburner. I lack direction altogether and am nervous about new ventures until my finances improve

Thank you for the reading, I always enjoy them and I dont even know why lol
>>
>>17482103

Makes sense. I remember eating psilocybin and seeing my reflection, the word "Venusian" came up and I had no idea what it meant.

I've started integrating the feminine, creative, loving aspect of myself and extending it like the water bearer.
>>
>>17482194
not hiem Can you tell me my auraa?
>>
>>17482085

Not sure how your readings work, but what do you see coming in my life?
>>
>>17482085

tell me something nice mr.rex
>>
>>17482237
All you need to do is ask at a club and they will say bring your own stuff and can do for the night. They even pay you. If you want to stop being insecure jump in balls deep gurl.

Don't let go of music plz babby.
Plz try to be a entrepreneur of new music.
>>
>>17482242
Sure post young Pete and I'll tell you.
>>
>>17482264
>young Pete
>>
>>17482113
Thanks! I'm new at tarot so I'm trying to get as much practice as I can. I'll do a lot more readings in the future.

The star wasn't reversed, and desu I wasn't sure how to interpret it.
>>
>>17482259

Man you're just talking out your ass lol. Clubs? Do you know where I live? Or how long term of a plan that is?
>>
>>17478712
>>17478712
First time asking, be gentle.
>Erin
>overtly trusting, female, happily married
>black square or a purple rhombus, both are sticking out to me for some reason
>I'm currently in a horrible situation. I have a ton of questions I'd liked answered, but mainly how do I escape from said horrible situation and will my housing goal be completed by Summer's end? Will I come into a better financial situation or should I stick it out at my job or should I quit again because of the stress?
>>
>>17482314
Sure thing darling, I'm happy to look into these. Do you want a tarot reading or Empath?

Also, could I grab your location for the Empath reading, I might do both nonetheless
>>
File: images (4).jpg (14KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
14KB, 275x183px
>>17482302
I kinda hoped you would move to LA op....
Like take initiative and run your own life.
Not let problems run it for you.
You could always get a radio set up and DJ on your own frequency. That would be cool. And more realistic
>>17482286
Saw silver in it today lots green and yellow. Blue near your feet???
Did you walk a lot today?
Little red in your stomach area and I see a weakness in one of your arms. I think you have too much sugar in the blood you need to check it. You bloods running to fast..
>>
>>17482340
Person from LA here

We are way beyond full
>>
>>17478642
You all are addicted to deceit
>>
>>17482330
Hey can I get a reading too?
Yellow
>5'8, bad posture, black hair, slightly ripped
blue square
Romance Reading
Empath
Cali
>>
>>17482239
That's one way to achieve unconditional (gender included) love.

>>17482247
I see a nice green turtle with teal eyes. This is probably from your guide. You'll probably know what to do with it then. Otherwise, I see things within your immediate vision, but not indirect, or flanking you. For example, your mom will come up to ask you something, rather than planning to talk to you, or maneuvering to talk to you.

>>17482251
You were a dapper young fellow in your past life. You're still a nice person.

>>17482357
We are, but it helps us grow.
>>
File: 1457235787599.jpg (115KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1457235787599.jpg
115KB, 900x600px
>>17482298
Usually the star is red flag for being mental or a beginner psychic.
Usually it's just being a depressed
>>
>>17482340
yea I did
do i have any paranormal abilities or am i psychic
>>
>>17482357
And what are you addicted to???? The D???
>>17482349
No just take one more! He c-c-can make it anon
>>
>>17482361

Do souls have an age?
>>
>>17482330
Do whatever you feel comfortable doing. How specific of a location do you need?
>>
>>17482372
Go to the akashic find out for yourself.
Astral projection is kinda easy if you relax
>>17482368
Did what?
>>
>>17482360
One moment, I'll get to you if I can Anon
>>17482374
No worries darlin, country/state is fine, nothing too specific
>>
>>17482372
Yes. I'm sure they even reincarnate.
>>
>>17482415
Delaware, USA
>>
>>17482174
What do you mean by early virgo?
>>
>>17482361

Ah. I can see my mom doing that. Did you see anything else of importance?

Also, what's the turtle guide info about? That sphere is a bit foreign to me.

It's an interesting reading, I like it.
>>
>>17482428
Me ME me!
>>
>>17482436
Ohhh few, for a moment I thought you were an Erin I knew; I was a little worried not gonna lie haha

Okay, reading coming up momentarily
>>
>>17482439
Not anything that stands out.

Thanks.

>>17482442
You got a lot of love issues. You needa calm yo shit
>>
>>17482428

Do you have time for one more? What do you see with the cutie that works in the metals department, and how I relate to her?
>>
>>17482452
Did just get divorced by her decision
Death do us part just doesn't cut it anymore.
>>
>>17482463

it's alright, love is dead anyway
>>
>>17482459
I sense you knew her in past lives.

Your tie to sexuality is based on independence. Focus on how you offer yourself sexual pleasure, and you'll get a more realistic romantic life.

>>17482463
I'm sorry. You shouldn't look to rekindle a lost flame, but rather, another element that would satisfy a basic need.
>>
>>17482559

>focus on how you offer yourself sexual pleasure, and you'll get a more realistic romantic life

I don't quite understand. Are you telling me to explore kinks on my own time or telling me to masturbate less?
>>
>>17482559

tell me about my love life too, please :(
>>
File: benderlaugh.gif (40KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
benderlaugh.gif
40KB, 200x250px
>>17482463
Dude don't worry about it! I'm sure eligible ladies will be lining up at your door now that you're available!
>>
>>17482581

i read that whole post in bender's voice
>>
>>17482584
Thanks, that was the objective! Although thinking about it now, I'm not sure Bender ever said, 'Dude" but c'est la vie. I'll file it under artistic license.
>>
>>17482314
Okay I did a tarot reading and hooo boy...okay here we go

First off, the situation you're in right now is one you have little or no experience in, and it's leaving you very frazzled and unsure if you can even handle it. The spread, the Tower and 5 Swords over the problem (page of cups) speaks of an unexpected and very much devastating turn of events. The tower speaks of this sudden change and the 5 of swords tells of a battle that will leave you devastated, albeit victorious. Perhaps a Pyrrhic victory?

As for financial and job, The 8 of Cups(r) and the 8 of Pentacles is housed under the Page of Pentacles. This is very interesting as it speaks volumes having two upright pentacles, but opposing 8s. The cups reversed and pent upright say that financial and emotional are opposed; that you can have one or the other, not both. It's housed under the Page of Pentacles which talks of presenting a skill or works you've been mastering, and gaining from said skill.

(cont)
>>
>>17482594
>Advice
prepare for a battle to escape ths current predicament. Be prepared to have your Tower blown apart and to be set on an entirely different path. This may not be all bad though, as you will leave it victorious in your "goals"

As for work, this could go either way. The cards say much is to be gained financially but you will lose just as much emotionally. You must choose which means more to you and follow it with conviction.

Sorry it took so long, I hope this helps darling. Love and good vibes be with you and best of luck!
>>
>>17482382
Did walk a lot today
>>
Hi guys, I'm going to be doing a few tarot readings this afternoon.

I'm planning to be more descriptive in how I lay the spread and my interpretation process, for the potential benefit of some of the newer readers. That means that it may take longer for me to do them and that they could be a little less informative overall, but I'll see how it goes. I also may have to pass on some.

So just give me your query and anything you consider relevant, and I'll see what I can do.
>>
>>17482607
>>17482162

Would you be able to read for me please? I had talked to you earlier today or technically last night for you.
>>
>>17482568
Masturbate more. Explore your own kinks. Activate your inner sexuality. Let the fire from within build, and explore the intricacies and colors of it. This is the source of your sexuality. Now the cool part is how others' sexuality operate independent from yours.

I am the opposite when it comes to my sexuality. My sexuality becomes the other person's sexuality. Sometimes it ain't pretty. I need to learn what you're learning, but you're already ahead of me.

>>17482571
You need more of that superhero mojo. More of that Krypton essence. You need to feel what it's like to be strong. Feel your own muscles. Be who you are, without a second glance. Otherwise, not much love. You could always go the opposite direction and accept yourself. I think it could be the same effect.
>>
>>17482598
>>17482594
>starts with "hoo boy"
>this is never good

Lol
This shit sent chills down my spine. I wish I could easily explain how this fits into my life currently, considering this is the first reading I've ever had that was pretty much on point.
The reading confirms what I've been fearing yet anticipating. You have helped a lot. Thanks!
>>
>>17482617

Yeah I felt my sacral region shifting as I read that. Please don't touch my no-no region.

But yeah I've kind of been hoping for a partner I can actually explore such things with. It gets kind of boring and dry solo
>>
>>17478642

New thread:

>>17482627
>>
>>17482631
I'm pretty sure we're compatible.
>>
>>17482615
Yeah in a sec in the new thread. Post me a reply there so I can reply easily, thanks.
>>
>>17482637

But you're either a dude or a dinosaur. I'd only consider it once I get my fill of women
>>
>>17482162
Hey from the previous thread.

>Query
Is the situation with the blonde girl, A, finally over so that I can freely move on from everything?
>>
>>17482648
Well, that seems a bit inconsistent, considering your sexuality comes from independence. You wouldn't hesitate to get a handjob, and there is no gender in that. Your tie to other genders is purely societal, and based in ideal circumstances that may or may not even exist.

But I guess you're ok with that, and that's the point. It's just a bit upsetting because that path is all too common, and all too fruitless. Unless you want babies with shallow souls... at least, shallow human-based souls.
>>
>>17482685

Actually, i have a HUGE breeding fetish. And yes i do want babies. The shallow soul'd partner would be regrettable but it's the price of getting those seeds planted, I guess.

I'd probably be okay trading handjobs with you though, I see the truth in what you're saying. No scales though.
>>
>>17482723
Nah, no scales. I'd understand breeding, because the energy you put into the intercourse creates the quality of the baby (hence why society literally goes downhill the more shallow and insignificant we make sex). Our dad had the same mindset in the whole we-get-what-we-put-into-it, so it's sort of a fetish we share. You could find someone who is compatible with you, like me, but also is female, though it's rare in this society. Gay men know it all, which is what she'd have to be in order to be compatible with you, to enhance you based on your flaws, instead of enhance your flaws.

I'd focus more on enhancing your sexuality, energetically. So, imagine tantric energy work. Handjobs would just be a fun bonus. Or, you know, sexploration involving anal, oral, and whatever else we can come up with.
>>
>>17482739
*dads
>>
>>17482617

Can you tell me if there's any romance or sex in my near future? Lol
>>
>>17482862
There seems to be a budding romance. Sex is further off.
>>
>>17482872

Someone from work?
>>
>>17482874
It seems... someone who is innocent, almost like a young girl.

Gosh, I haven't realized how much energy I've used. I don't think I should continue reading.
>>
Anyone about who would be kind enough to try a reading for me?
>>
Doing readings

>>17484163
>>
>>17484167

No one's gonna give you all that info unless it's REALLY good.
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.