[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DREAMS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

ITT: Share interesting (recent) dreams you had.
>>
>>17477816
two days ago I dreamt:
>watching someone speak about politics behind a podium (speech stand)
>he's on Donald Trump's side, so am I
>he's talking, we're all watching him
>suddenly his podium starts smoking
>a spot in it burns open
>revealing the wild electricity escaping from it
>the guy is not shocked or anything, more like mesmerized and curious
>the electricity spreads out
>he's standing there with electricity all over him
>he's in a daze
>the electricity spreads out incredibly fast
>it's around us all now, bright white/blue
>"reality" fades away
>suddenly I am enlightened
>I remember, this is not reality at all, this was all a test
>I feel the presence of God (extremely strong, and warm)
>I feel guilt and shame
>me and everyone else are now levitating, taken by God
>while the environment is just a black void
>I feel like I'm now where I used to be, it feels extremely familiar and like I'm at home
>we're close to God now
>we now realize we've disappointed him
>I feel deep shame, like I have let down God, and I question myself: What have I done? Why was I so bad?
>
This is all a test and we're failing
>I'm not even religious at all
>>
>>17477816
>Find myself walking down some street, some town, not alone
>Can't really see the other person but we are chatting casually
>Some guy walks across the street to speak to me
>See his face but it quickly fades to a blur and I can no longer comprehend his visage
>"I will teach you what you want to know." He just walks away
>I hesitate at the unsolicited offer, decide to follow at a distance to see what I can learn
>He turns right into a generic looking stucco white building
>We enter; it's a library
>Guy from the street is completely gone
>lots of empty leather book covers, cardboard book covers, or empty school binders, nothing we're looking for
>Some books and binders with pages, but we leave them because we're not looking for them
>Eventually find a small series of leather-bound books with text-full pages and one black box with silver-bound corners and a dog or wolf head on the top
>Know it's associated with the guy on the street
>Don't want to open it without permission
>We leave the library
>so ends the dream
>>
>>17478023
pretty interesting.
>>
>>17477816
>DREAMS

ARE RIGHT FUCKING HERE. >>17475382
>>
>>17477816
I had a pretty spoopy dream (at least for me it was spoopy). First I was being chased by a nigger with a chainsaw. I was barely out running him and I was very out of breath when I finally got to a police car (in the middle of the night [very dark] mind you). As soon as I got there the police car pulled away instead of helping me, the nig looked distraught at first but when this happened his face changed completely to something much more nefarious. He looked at me as he was pulling away and then I hear a chainsaw by the back of my head. That's when I woke up shaking, heart beating fast, very spooped. Then I had another dream about a nuke hitting some big city south west of the Mississippi. I saw the blast wave coming towards my family and I was telling them we had to get to the basement, but my father had an unrelentingly curious face as he watched and he said, "But why it's so beautiful" or some shit. Not really spooped by that one at all. The first one spooped my shit up though.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.