[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doorbell ringing by itself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1455671928532.jpg (215KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1455671928532.jpg
215KB, 1280x1440px
A while ago our doorbell would ring by itself and it sounded horrible. Anyway we got it changed and fixed, suddenly today it rang by itself again? What could this mean?
>>
>>17448583
You are experiencing the super spooky paranormal phenomenon known as "faulty wiring". I suggest you save yourself a lifetime of horror and kill yourself now so you don't have to suffer.
>>
>>17448583
its called a short, kinda like when ur brain short circuits and makes you shitpost
>>
>>17448592
We fixed it though
>>
>>17448601
whoever wired it obviously did a poor job, or a breaker might be going bad
ghosties arent ringing ur doorbell senpai
>>
>>17448604
It's a wireless doorbell
>>
>>17448654
that doesnt solve anything, it's either a bad breaker, faulty wiring or signal interference since its wireless.

also

>wireless doorbell
who needs this?
>>
>>17448669
Yeah, I get the logical side, I just want to know what it COULD be on a paranormal side.

>/x
>>
>>17448686
wait, you recognize that this is probably a perfectly mundane and rational problem but you intentionally came to /x/ to get the most complicated and least likely answer?

Fine, it's doorbell gnomes, and/or a very bored poltergeist.

>>>/diy/
>>
>>17448694
What are you even doing on /x/?

At least I still know what the logical side is, it's good to keep an open mind though
>>
Also since we are discussing cancer on /x/ don't you think the "muh tulpa" threads that we have daily fit more into this category?
>>
>>17448697
I'm here because Im interested in the paranormal, the actual paranormal. Not irritating home improvement projects. You're trying to create a paranormal event where there wasn't one. This shit makes /x/ worse.

Get off /x/ and fix your damned doorbell.
>>
>>17448710
Don't like what you see?
Don't read it in the first place
>>
>>17448716
>let's go into /diy/ and ask questions about aliens because they damaged our shingles
>let's go into /po/ and ask questions about spells because they're on paper
>let's go into /his/ and ask questions about summonign egyptian deities because they have to do with history
>let's go to /fa/ and ask about ritual robes

This is you right now. Fucking stop.
>>
>>17448730
What the fuck are you even talking about? Are you just here to shit all over my thread or something?

Why don't you go browse the vampire thread we have on right now since you are so into the paranormal like the rest of the fucktards here
>>
>>17448743
>What the fuck are you even talking about?
You, being cancer.

>Are you just here to shit all over my thread or something?
Pretty much.

>like the rest of the fucktards here
You're here too smart guy. Watch where you're casting stones.
>>
>>17448755
Well if you are into flamming go on /b/ or something, Wizard san
>>
>>17448654
Someone in your neighborhood has the same doorbell brand since they use the same frequency.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.