[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 346
Thread images: 63

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>17421370
>>
I'm thinking about doing a reading or two for practice. No guarantees since I am already tired but have the urge. Not feeling love readings currently and please no future readings.
I need:
nickname
a picture that you connect to and reflects how you are feeling currently
Hope I can help and feedback is appreciated.
>>
File: path.jpg (10KB, 217x233px) Image search: [Google]
path.jpg
10KB, 217x233px
>>17425402
Ty
F
What can I do to help myself grow as a person
>>
File: new_bunny_by_reneefrench.jpg (111KB, 453x483px) Image search: [Google]
new_bunny_by_reneefrench.jpg
111KB, 453x483px
>>17425402
Grace
female
Had a rough day, how will my relationship with my parents pan out?
>>
>>17425402

Frost
Male

Is there a promising woman in my future or no? If so what's she like?

One second on the image, bad phone.
>>
File: shini1.jpg (60KB, 635x476px) Image search: [Google]
shini1.jpg
60KB, 635x476px
>>17425402
>>17425449

This applies, from a certain angle
>>
>>17425418
I found a guidance spread that I am trying out for your read with a 5 card pull.
1 - Where you are now - The Emperor
2 - What do you need - Queen of Swords
3 - What you don't expect/can't see - Justice
4 - Advice - 3 of Swords
5 - Outcome - King of Wands

I just need to make mention that my deck isn't set up to do reversals so if I bounce between a positive or negative vibe, you will know why. Give me a minute to interpret.
>>
>>17425418
So right away with the Emperor as current state, I am trying to decide on which way the card wants to swing. Maybe you are feeling stuck because you aren't seeing your full potential to see the path for your growth or someone you know or even yourself is preventing it. I see both interpretations and keep pulling to the "reversal' meanings. Is there someone you know who is just making you feel small? Maybe you are questioning or overthinking issues or possible paths but just are stopped before you stop? If so, just stop and let it be. You know who you are and what you want. The card says that you can create order out of chaos.
Ok, so as I am reading into your cards I am getting one big picture. Emotions, betrayal and pain.
The Queen is saying to use your logic without emotion. Emotion does create instability and to keep on your path you need to be able to push feelings aside and do what you need to, to push forward.
Justice comes in for the unexpected, for what you are failing to see. Maybe it is here to reveal the truths of you and those around you. If you expect honesty you will need to make sure that you are always giving it. I also read justice with the two cards on either side and it may indicate a decision you will need to make for more growth. The Queen and pulling emotion out or connecting with the 3 of Swords and feeling some intense pain. The 3 of swords does make a connection with justice in that the pain you will feel is generally unexpected. Someone close to you may or might be betraying you in some aspect and in turn holding you back due to not wanting to believe. The pain will bring you more growth and another step closer.
After all is said and done and you have been through the fire, your outcome looks good.
The King shows that you have endured a lot and in turn you will show others what you have learned, with respect. You will strive to help others and yourself to succeed. He likes a plan rather than spontaneity.
>>
Hiya OP and fellow readers in this thread!

I don't want to bother the lot of you with the same old "DOES HE LIKE ME OMG LOL?" questions, so in such case - is it wise to do my own reading for scenarios like this? Or should I just shut the hell up and ask someone who is experienced with the cards?

>I use a normal playing deck of cards.
>>
File: Fat_7a599b_511837-1.jpg (25KB, 205x163px) Image search: [Google]
Fat_7a599b_511837-1.jpg
25KB, 205x163px
>>17425402
Sqwee, female, what can I do to improve my life and achieve my goals? I'm feeling as frustrated as thus woman looks
>>
>>17425484
stopped before you start*
>>
>>17425484
thank you for the reading I think it picked up on a recent break up I had
>>
>>17425420
The magician was pulled. Feeling the reversal vibe from this read as well. Not exactly sure what happened between you and your parents but this card is saying that you may need to rethink things. Maybe you are feeling out of touch with reality and you need to find a way to bring yourself back. Are you communicating enough with them? You may need to just stop and think and get those thoughts in order and then start again on the "Fool's Journey". Implying card 0 in the deck. (just said that so I didn't confuse).
I pulled a second card and drew the 7 of pentacles. I am a little too drained to try and interpret, but read up on it and see if it links up for you. I actually didn't draw the card... It flew out of my deck as I was trying to shuffle. So maybe.
>>
I am definitely done for the night. Sorry to those I could not read for.
>>
>>17425516
I'm quite drained and tired too, I'll go over what you said in the morning. Thanks for the reading
>>
Where da readers at!
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 360x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 360x300px
>alias/nickname
>description and defining features
>colour/shape combo; brown circle, tan hexagon
>query

Please no love queries and on the point of readings, I'm in a very noisy, hectic place (physical) right now so forgive me if the readings aren't as clear/accurate as normal.
>>
>>17425684
Alastora
Red, long hair, pale face with green eyes. Tall.
Black pillar of fire
Was this but an omen to be wary of, or was it something to watch for?
>>
>>17425684
Emil
Mediterranean, brown hair, brown eyes. Intelligent but silly.
Black rectangle.
Should I go to school for marine biology? I recently fell in love with scuba diving.
>>
>>17425684
what does colour/shape combo mean?
>>
>>17425684
>Oaks
>Average weight, short, blonde, brown eyes
>golden triangle
>I am so fed up with a situation that I have been obsessed with for the longest time, for the love of God, can you please just give me some insight on how it might end? Will my dreams come true with perseverance, or will I end up in ruins, hurt and disapointed? I have suffered enough!!!!! Please help me!! Thank you.
>>
File: yMjmRxn.png (763KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
yMjmRxn.png
763KB, 1024x768px
bomp
>>
>>17425692
There was a cloud of red surrounding your energy. I would definitely say this omen is something to be wary. It's quite viscous and very red, whatever it is, it will hurt hard. Be careful anon <3 please ask me again when I'm in a better place to explore this deeper
>>
not exactly a reading but lately i've felt like something has been around me/following me at random times of the day and night. is there anything you can tell me about it or what i should do?
>>
File: homerr.jpg (18KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
homerr.jpg
18KB, 400x299px
whats the best way for me to loose weight?
>>
>>17425761
WARM CINNAMON BUN
>>
File: 1455866428750.jpg (71KB, 600x785px) Image search: [Google]
1455866428750.jpg
71KB, 600x785px
>>17425684
Lerov

tall male with short black hair, clear brown eyes, beard and a reversed f shaped scar on the far corner of my left cheek.

Golden X

query: general reading for the near future

Thanks in advance
>>
>>17425485
Rather than asking "does he like me" ask questions like "how should I proceed", and it might work.

Also don't bother getting into relationships with people who you can't even have a normal discussion about your feelings with outside of the cards.
>>
>>17425756
I will make a point of doing so. It caught me off guard since I usually do not experience anything in that particular regard too often. When are you going to do readings next time?
>>
>>17425694
I say go for it anon, your energy feels like it finally has a purpose and yearning; a burning passion. Follow this feeling. >>17425787
Good to hear anon. I'll be back in 5-6hrs for proper readings. Hit me up then or whenever you next see me.
>>
>>17425802
Are you leaving us so soon, empath?
>>
>>17425806
No no anon, I'd never leave you <3
I was just answering that I'll be able to do proper readings in about 6ish hours.
>>17425717
That's extremely vague anon, care to elaborate so I have some idea of what to look for. Right now, considering how hectic my environment is, it'll be next to impossible to discern such vague ideas. (If it's a love reading, I don't mind, I'll make an exception for you <3)
>>
>>17425812
Ah my sweet, thank you for staying! Its not necessarily love, though that's included in it! I live in a place I don't want to live, which is detrimental to my well being; it wasn't my choice to live here. I want to move to a place of my choosing and literally change my name and appearance, and destroy every aspect of my former self, because I have just had so many regrets and its weighing so heavy on my shoulders. I am so disappointed in myself. I don't know if moving to this place is a good, or bad, idea, but I just need to start over somewhere new and exciting... I know there are people in the world with worse problems than me, but I am still a person and its almost driving me mad! Plus, I am in so much debt that I'm trying to hard to pay off, and as a result my mom is suffering too from this lack of money, and I just want to find her a nice place to live while I go explore the world and find my true self. My health has been on the back burner, and I want to lose weight and make myself look beautiful, and of course, I fell for a man who I have no business falling for, but one thing led to another and I can't get him off my mind. I probably can't be with him, as much as I wish I could, but even just being close to them is good enough; I nearly ruined my relationship with him because of my big, stupid mouth, and its probably my biggest regret of my life because of how beautiful he is, how he helped me turn my life around, and he was nothing but kind and loving towards me while I was a huge bitch and a jerk to him, who stepped all over him, took him for granted, and hurt him badly. I really hurt him and the fact that he still tried to love me and make me happy, despite the deep pain and heartache I caused him, is a miracle... [cont]
>>
>>17425835
My sweet Empath, I'm sorry to include a love reading for you, but its more than just a "love relationship", its literally just unconditional love from one human being to another because I admire and respect him so greatly; he is my hero, and he means so much to me. It's more than just "romance" or a "boyfriend". I wish I could just tell him how I really feel; I just want whats best for him and I want him to be happy and I want to make up for all the pain and heartache I caused him and I dont know how to do it. He is an incredible human being and I dont want to lose him, but I feel like all hope is lost... what can I do? About my living situation (moving, changing my name and appearance, starting over once I have everything sorted out like my moms care and my debt) as well as my broken relationship with this beautiful man... I hope you can offer me some guidance <3 I love you! Thank you so much for being there for me, because at this point I feel like I have nothing and nobody, even if all you can offer me is guidance, I just need something!
>>
>>17425835
>>17425840
Wish darling, there seems to be WAY too much going on for just a simple reading; I wouldn't feel right giving one knowing it could lead you astray. Let me take your query with me, and when I get a chance, will do if in peace where j can explode if better. Feel free to Skype or email (mrayner225 add Gmail for emailing) if you ever want to bug me for guidance, otherwise keep an eye out in this thread.
>>
>>17425872
What you really need is to see a psych for this. I'm not joking, you can't manage these issues yourself. They are too out on control and you need to see someone who can help you sort them out. You need outside input/feedback that is NOT divination-related.

Also, lying will only ever bring you pain.
>>
>>17425881
its just so frustrating... sorry i can get really dramatic sometimes. i'm just so fed up. its like every decision i make is the wrong one, no matter how hard i try. i'm too scard to see a psych because things happened to me in the past that i dont want them talking to me about. i swear thats the real reason why everything in my life is so shitty. at least your guidance helped me in some way, thank you... i just have to learn to deal with my problems and fix what i can, i suppose...
>>
>>17425880
thank you <3
>>
>>17425880
Ah, I'll be heading to bed soon (its 2 am!) and I work tomorrow, so I won't be able to catch you :( Do you see anything at all? I was the person with the cough and the heavy wallet and you were right; it was me who had the cough because I had a cat hair stuck in my throat all day, lol! And the heavy wallet was my debt, and the beating heart where I was happy and sad was true too, as I varied between great joy and great sadness yesterday... If not, its okay, and I dont want to be harassing you but... as time goes on, I feel like I'm slowly but surely finding solutions to my problems...
>>
>>17425684
James
Tall, athletic, dark brown hair and eyes, beard, deep voice
Black circle
General please
>>
>>17425886
No, you genuinely should see a psych or someone, anyone, who isn't you or a diviner. Or you're setting yourself up for serious suffering. You don't have to talk to them about whatever it is you don't want to talk about, just talk to them about this current issue. It will help if you do it because you cannot fix this problem yourself, it's not possible.
>>
>>17425901
Agh :/
>>
>>17425901
I think I'm done with Divination, this is something only I can deal with... thank you! You've helped me more than you know.
>>
>>17425909
Good luck.
>>
>>17425911
Thank you =/
>>
Hi guys, I'll be doing a few tarot readings if anyone's interested. Give me your query and any relevant information.
>>
>>17425967
Male
Virgo
19 years old
I'm tall,fit, have long brown hair, blue eyes
I'm very calm, rational thinking person...
for few years i've been feeling really depressed because there's nothing interesting going on in my life.
I woud like to know will anything happen to me in a year that woud make me happy?
>>
>>17425967
I am >>17425692 and would like a reading on the same question.
>>
>>17425967
I'm gonna start taking some lessons soon and I have skipped onto the preparation required to receive them. I'm cramming to catch up, but i'll likely not be able to absorb as much information as it was required.

Even so, I'm apparently fit enough for the activities, as said by my instructor. Will I be able to keep up with the teachings?
>>
>>17425684

James
Virgo, hazel eyes, brown hair. Thin, 5'11, Spiritual introvert

Don't know if you'll be able to get to mine, but could I just get an energy reading? Would help me know if I've cleaned up a bit
>>
>>17426026
Hmm, well, first of all, it seems like there might be something negative lingering in your life which you're not fully aware of but can just kind of sense there. It looks like you're at a point in your life where you might be doing (or need to be doing) some introspection and really dive into the problems, uncover them, so you can get rid of this feeling and find clarity. I guess this could just describe your reasons for seeking advice here...

A simple summary of the future for different areas of your life.

Romance: your own issues here are preventing happiness or emotional fulfillment.

Career: you're on the right track to your dream job, or you will be soon. Just keep going for it.

School or other learning: balanced, keep it that way.

Family: some fears or concerns here, you feel trapped or isolated, but it's likely in your mind.

Hobbies: you need to get out into nature or something, do something physical, like hiking or camping.

Main advice: Become closer to your family. Don't just think about your problems, get out and act on them. Fight for what you think is right.

What will make you happy: shirking traditions. Uncovering the issues holding you down. Be less pessimistic about the future, because you have a lot of good things coming to you - just not right now.

Sorry if it's a bit vague, but it usually is when people are at these kinds of crossroads where their future is a little bit more open to change.
>>
>>17425967

Male virgo
Will things progress at all with Sarah or should I leave it be?
>>
>>17426029
I get the impression that maybe you've done something bad yourself that's causing this issue to come up. What actually happened and what's your role in this?

I see perhaps an argument with another person, someone stabbing someone else in the back. Not literally, but more... the act of attempting to sabotage someone else, to ruin their reputation, or cause them emotional harm. I don't know, I get the feeling you're doing the harming, but is there more to it than that?

Sorry if it doesn't really answer your question, it's just what I'm getting. It depends what the omen was.
>>
>>17426131
I have no idea what role I could be playing in this. I do not wish to say much about this situation for I know far too little to make any assumptions. Perhaps someone was displeased with my actions, but at the same time I am uncertain as to what I could have done to deserve such a rash action. I do not recall sabotaging anyone, ruining anyone's reputation or even causing emotional harm in any way, unless they took wrong with some decision of mine. The omen was in form of a projection. I normally do not pay heed to such things, but it caused concern and wariness by the sheer virtue of what was told. Perhaps you could do me good and tell me the cards that you drew?
>>
>>17426057
Ace of Pentacles, Ace of Wands, Ace of Swords...

Yeah, I think you'll be fine, anon. More than fine. You'll flourish.

Of course you probably feel like you're barely keeping your balance here, but have faith and pursue your goals directly, muster all that passion and power and go for it wholeheartedly.

Slight warning that either your home environment or health or finances (or all of these) might not be conducive to these goals.
>>
>>17426141
Okay, I'll try to recall.

You/Situation: Knight of Swords (reversed), The Chariot (reversed)
Past: Queen of Cups
Future: Four of Cups (reversed)
Secrets/background/subconscious: Queen of Wands (reversed)
Mind/thoughts: Ace of Swords (reversed)

Asking the nature of the omen or important information regarding this situation:
Ten of Swords, King of Pentacles

Feedback would be very much appreciated, if possible, to help me further my own understanding.
>>
>>17426145
I sent you one last message :) I hope you can answer it, but if you're not comfortable or if you're unable to, that's okay! Then off to bed for me... thank you :) I dont know what it was that was making me so crazy over him and this situation, when the solution is so easy... I really needed this!
>>
>>17426156
I'll check it out tomorrow when I have more time. Better to sleep than worry more anyway.
>>
>>17426160
>>
>>17425967
Before I go would it be possible to get a general reading :) I just have this nagging feeling at the back of my head that I should ask you... I feel really energized and excited for some reason?
>>
>>17426101
Yes, things are going somewhere, but it's hard to say where. You are both going in very different directions. I think the path you're aiming for is good for you but maybe not so good for her.

I see some kind of regret here, and a lot of past history, either between you or on her side. Be very careful and try to be emotionally mature. She may seem strong but she has a lot to worry about.

It's suggested you may be a bit of a cold person, or you're not in touch enough with the emotions of this relationship. The way you feel about Sarah will soften this side of you though, which is a good thing.

She will be slow going forward, and wary. If she's not interested, I'd recommend against pushing it.
>>
>>17426182
That's called curiosity.
>>
>>17426188
Hehehe. I have a new lease on life. This is weird... I really feel like things are falling into place and I don't know what to think about it all
>>
>>17426188
I think I will finally get the outcome I deserve. This whole stupid ordeal felt like a video game or a movie or a fuckin novel. I can't believe this.
>>
>>17426188
OK I'm going to bed...I will think about all I've learned... hmm.
>>
File: 1456940532823.png (626KB, 763x572px) Image search: [Google]
1456940532823.png
626KB, 763x572px
If anyone is doing any readings now, I would really appreciate it if someone could do a health reading for me. I haven't slept properly in weeks now, I can only sleep past 6am, thanks to this delayed sleep phase syndrome.
I am going to see a doctor very soon I hope. But I'm at the point now where I just feel like running up the stairs, filling up the bathtub and drowning myself in it. I think dying would be less torturous. I feel like I am going crazy.
I'm 20, female
>>
>>17425967
Done with readings for now, thanks querents. <3
>>
>>17425967
Female, 19 year old
Why did he betray me?
>>
>>17426207
Thank you JN you're the best!
>>
Male
Taurus

Where is my life going to take me from here?
>>
>>17426206
why do you need a reading? if you have delayed sleep phase syndrome, you know what's currently wrong.

You need to get into a doctor about it. Have you done any research on the treatments? It's not terribly complicated you can get started on correcting it yourself, but you should definitely get in to see a sleep specialist.

As for feeling like youre going crazy, you are a bit, but it's only because of your imbalanced circadian rythms, you'll be fine. You just need to see a doctor and get in and do the work to correct your cycles.
>>
>>17426145
Thanks! :^)
>>
File: 1456995462034.jpg (18KB, 335x426px) Image search: [Google]
1456995462034.jpg
18KB, 335x426px
>>17426217
It would be nice for a little reassurance I suppose. Things aren't just bad with my sleeping pattern, things are going wrong in general for me and those around me. But yes, I have seen a doctor. It was a few weeks ago now, the sleeping pills helped me but it was only temporary. He also referred me to see a councillor. Don't see how it would exactly help but I'm willing to give it a go.
I did research also, in a desperate attempt I purchased one of those light therapy boxes for £50. Dad tells me I have to wake up early and stay awake, tried that today and stared into the light box. I felt like death and I couldn't help myself but go back to sleep...
>>
>>17426217
The doctor thinks I am depressed. Who knows anymore. I actually hate nighttime now because I know this will happen, although I have had sleeping trouble my entire life it hasn't really been this bad before.

I also get anxious about sleeping, I lie awake and when I think I'm about to nod off my mind will tell me "I'm actually going to sleep!", then my heart races and I'm hyper awake again. Along with that, and having random, crappy music in my head that just won't go away, and the thought that it's getting earlier and earlier every minute.
I'm sorry I know I should be telling this to a doctor. I just feel better telling someone and getting this off my chest
>>
>>17426234
>>17426244
are these both you? If not it's the same answer for both anyway.

Either way, they want you to see the therapist for cognitive behavioral therapy (a good thing), and to adress some of the underlying anxiety issues you're having that are preventing restful sleep.

Ok first thing, stop forcing it, if you had a broken leg you wouldnt walk it off, you can just force this the way your dad is suggesting. Here's what you should start doing before you see your doctor...
First, dont try to go to sleep WAY earlier, start trying to go to bed a little earlier, a little earlier than the previous night, slowly walk it back, let it happen naturally. If theres anything that helps you sleep or has worked in the past, give it a shot, warm chamomile tea, a stuffed animal, whatever, at this point were just trying to relax you before bed.

In the mornings turn all the lights on, get lots of light exposure, ideally get out in the sunshine for a bit in the mornings, go for a walk. At night, make it dark, dont stay awake with all the lights on, OR in front of the computer, turn that thing off and go listen to some music in dim light or something. This light exposure has been seen to have some good effects on correcting circadian rythms, combined with slowly walking your bedtime back without forcing it should help as well. Dont be surprised if this is the same thing the doctor tells you, they may have a much better technique to try though too so PLEASE go see them.

Do you have a faith system, or belief structure at all?
>>
>>17426262
>you can just force this
derp, you CANT just force this...
>>
>>17426100
thank you for this reading , i've been trying a time some time now for someone to respond to my query...
>>
>>17426262
Thanks anon, I am trying desperately. I'm glad that you can understand where I am coming from. But yes I do have a belief system. It doesn't help that I'm a nervous wreck in general. I will screenshot the advice, the only problem is, is that I feel I can't sleep without the sleeping pills
>>
>>17426206
Have you tried meditating (lying meditation)? It'll help you relax.
>>
File: 1456768151628.png (1MB, 987x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1456768151628.png
1MB, 987x1000px
>>17426280
I have tried breathing exercises, but not meditation, I've always thought it would be impossible for me but I could give it a shot.

I'm feeling ill as hell. You know, the one time I've actually felt relaxed and felt like I had actually slept was when I had an operation. That anesthetic works wonders. Wish I slept like that all the time
>>
>>17426280
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02SwfHHb0FE
>>
>>17426234
I was more or less in your same shoes, buy pills that knock you hard into sleep and have someone supervise your consumption.
Melatonin is shit tasting candy btw, doesn't work, get an actual prescription.
>>
>>17425967
Male, 26, Taurus.

Long story short. I had a one month relationship with a girl. She broke up with me because there were some things she was questioning herself, and her life began a huge dramatic change. She needed time, and I began using this time to let her know I'm not lying to her (she's been through some big trauma and now has a hard time trusting others). A previous reading suggested me that I should just work on her and that things would eventually work. And, she feels conflicted about me, but she doesn't know why.

Now. I asked her, and she wonders why I like her so much. Not only that, but, she only has feelings of friendship towards me, and she doesn't know if they will change or not.

Question: What will happen if I keep pushing, what will happen if I don't, and what is the suggested behavior? I'd do this reading myself, but, I'm feeling way too off to do it. Thank you.
>>
>>17426300
youll be ok anon, for now just sleep when youre tired and wake up when youre not, even if it isnt on everyone elses schedule, your health seems to depend on it. Get in see the doctor, theyll help you correct it and youll be fine.

do this:
>>17426280

and:
>>17426306
is right, melatonin tastes like shit, and is dubious at best, get a scrip.
>>
>>17426300
>breathing exercises
that's basically the main part of it.
Here, I copied some parts of a reading I was given before: http://pastebin.com/fTLgLhFd

If you can't concentrate on the counting, place your hands on your stomach and concentrate on its rise and fall, And yeah, you should try the lightning thing that the previous anon said.

I hope you feel and sleep better real soon.
>>
>>17426317
*lighting
>>
>>17426311
Ah fuck I came too late. If anyone else can read my situation I'd be thankful.
>>
>>17426306
>>17426314
>tfw I use melatonin as a placebo effect
I really need to get around to getting a proper melatonin script.
>>
>>17425684
hye man its me from last thread
>>17425016
>>17424923
>>
>>17426311
>What will happen if I keep pushing
Nine of Diamonds – Spewing forth words until no word is left.
Diamonds are chatty and eager to persuade, but here they lead to the end of a cycle. I don't think this is the way to go.

>what will happen if I don't,
Three of Hearts – A bridge between Hearts.
This card hints at the discovery of shared interests, or a mutual understanding. It is said that "distance only makes the heart grow fonder" and, to an extend, this is true. Allow some space between you and her, so your fire can cool down and she has enough air to rekindle hers. Don't stay aloof, but don't be too pressing either: it's a matter of balance.

>and what is the suggested behavior?
Six of Clubs – Friends' support.
This is a social card, suggesting help and advice can be found among colleagues and friends. Seize any opportunity to interact with mutual acquaintances and show your best, even if she isn't around; make word-of-mouth an ally. And try to "dilute" your attention by meeting old and new friends, so as to not be obsessively focused on her.
>>
Alright lads, a few threads back I was asking some readers about a good deck to start tarot with, I went out and got a Rider Waite deck today and I was wondering if any of you lot have any resources that can help me speed up learning all the meanings and symbolism behind each card, I normally work with Runes and Stones and I've got no experience in this so anything is useful really.
>>
>>17426433
>Runes and Stones
What are Stones?
>>
>>17426440
You ever heard of lithomancy? that's probably the most popular form of it, a friend of mine taught it to me, each stone symbolises a certain thing and you read the pattern formed when they fall, any reading I've done on here with it so far has got nothing but good response so I'd recommend having a look at it if you're interested in this kind of thing.
>>
>>17426445
Are you casting them over a pattern, or simply noting which one are grouped together or alone, etc?
>>
>>17426300

Breathing exercises go along with meditation.

I can't make myself sit down and do it regularly. I wish I could. But when I do

>sit in a chair with a straight back
>feet on floor, hands in lap, eyes closed
>only device on is my phone
>set 15 minute timer
>take blood pressure
>start timer
>close eyes
>envision a pivot sprinkler starting on my forehead
>slowly moving backward, gently washing my brain

I never get all the way done before the timer goes off, and I really do feel better.

>take blood pressure

Always, of course, lower.

Nothing to chant or believe or invite crap into your mind. Just water.
>>
>>17426378
I suffer from actual sleep dysorders and yes, melatonin is placebo imo. It doesn't solve the issue if it's severe.

Tried it for a period and it did nothing, so i took 4 times the dose that is prescribed. It made me feel heavy and slightly dizzy, so I went to sleep for like 2 hours and then woke up with a killer headache that lasted the whole day.

0/10 wouldn't recommend
>>
>>17426429

good morning Two-Cent Oracle I would be grateful if you could give me some light on whats going on.

Male
Pisces

My condition for life I mean the place where I live how safe or bad it is in the next 6 months?

How Im gonna do in college this semester?

and only if you would like to a love card would be nice to calm the previous.
>>
>>17426458
I have narcolepsy (mild thankfully) so really it's only used as a method to trick myself into thinking I'm tired so I fall asleep faster. Just makes it that little bit easier with night shifts to get those odd hour sleeps. I kind of avoid stronger because I sleep two 4hr naps a day so anything stronger and I don't think I'd come out of the nap in time
>>
>>17426455
Some people cast them over a pattern (some sort of matt with a print on it usually) based on astrological houses but I've seen some people do elements and other things with them.

I generally just read the ones grouped together or alone and the shapes they form when together, say if one formed in a square that could represent a supporting structure and show me that the stones were all important to eachother. I've seen loads of different ways that people do it though, just search up "stones divination" or something along those lines on youtube and you'll see what I mean.
>>
>>17426429
So, in short, I should just stop focusing on her for a while. I don't have any acquaintances here as I moved a month ago and know no one. I will do my best, but I kinda wish I was just aloof and everything. I will have to put some distance between us because this isn't healthy to either of us. Thank you very much.
>>
>>17426458
>takes 4 melatonin
>complains
jesus do you even know what melatonin is
>>
>>17426466
Ok, thank for the explanation.
>>
>>17426470
Just saying, it's placebo.
>>
Haven't had a reading done in ages so I thought I'd see what's going on in my life. I'm not too bothered about it so I'm just gonna leave it floating encase any readers are interested.
Riley
Aries
I'll reply with any other info you need if you take it up.
>>
>>17426475
it's a naturally produced substance by the body
>>
>>17426472
No problem mate, have a good day (-=
>>
>>17426475
>takes 4 melatonin
>doesn't give the dosage levels

It's been proven to not only help with uneven sleeping times (i.e. nightshifts) but also has been shown to hamper sleep if you go over 8 or 10 mg.

Although true that it doesn't work well for everyone, please stop making claims such as "placebo".
>>
>>17425684
PJ
Tall, slim, long hair, short beard, Aquarius
Green globe
Where should my focus go after I graduate?
Peace
>>
>>17426463
I didn't plan to answer all three of your questions, but I guess the cards have their say in this... Here are those which answered the call, in that exact order:

Ace of Hearts – Home is where the Heart is.
Your current abode seems fine.

Five of Diamonds – A rap battle of sorts.
Speech will play a key role in the outcome of your semester, good or bad. I expect an oral exam.

King of Hearts – Here comes the Sugar Daddy (= probably you, btw).
That means a lover, likely younger than you, and a rather typical relationship where you're expected to make the first step, and not split the bill.

># That's All Folks! The Two-Cent Oracle is done for today #
>>
>>17426593

>sugar daddy
>rap battle

kek
>>
Aaron, male, Leo.

General love reading please. I'm at that age where I want a serious long term relationship. I'm doing a history course, so I'm constantly around people now. There's one girl on my course that I like, but she's very quiet and she's in another class, so I think it's unlikely I'll even become friends with her.
>>
File: warrior-jesus-omcapitalist-god.jpg (56KB, 624x529px) Image search: [Google]
warrior-jesus-omcapitalist-god.jpg
56KB, 624x529px
>>17426582

Some of you guys are alright.

Don't come to div in the next three days.
>>
>>17426618

are you ever going to do readings again?
>>
>>17426629
You better start praying.
>>
>>17426634

i pray for death everyday :^)
>>
File: 1455921544629.jpg (11KB, 276x276px) Image search: [Google]
1455921544629.jpg
11KB, 276x276px
>>17426636
Woah Woah Woah I just came in to drop a joke don't throw shit like that at me.

Godamnit
>>
>>17426184

Ah I messaged her but she didnt respond. I think I'll leave it at that until she swings around again.

I could sense both excitement/interest and remorse from her. I dont know why but probably because of her sister. I really like her though and think she's a nice girl. But she's so quiet and barely speaks, if it weren't for intuition I wouldn't be able to tell a thing.

Oh well. Thank you for reading.
>>
>>17426509
I tried it and it did nothing for me either
>>
Anyone reading?
>>
I'll be doing readings for about 4 hours in spare time so I will take a while to get back to you, drop off any info you think is important.
>>
>>17426749
Hi, I'm trying to get my shit together. Im slowly progressing, but i feel lost. Where is life going for me?

Male
Sagitarrius
>>
>>17426749
Do you do generals? I'd like one. Otherwise, my query is: How's my test gonna go?

F, 25, favorite animal is dog, favorite painting is Starry Night, favorite color is green/teal.
>>
>>17426749
give love reading
male virgin, im 20
>>
>>17426749
>>17426613

Also, favourite colour is purple and favourite animal is the fox.
>>
>>17426749

can i have 1 general love reading pls, i'm female and i'm 26
>>
Hybrid Mentality
male
why do i feel like im meant for something big
>>
>>17426762
Got some spare time so I'll do a few now.
I just did a quick general reading for you anon, this one was really good, absolutely nothing that I saw as negative.
You're going to be in a really good place to do what you want soon, all the signs are pointing towards freedom and reaching your goals.
Love and romance are tied with this freedom, just go your own way and do what you've always wanted to do and that will sort itself out.
Take command of your life and push towards where you want to be, you're in a great place to get started.
With all this change and freedom the ability to adapt is obviously going to be important and apparently so will your social life and friends.

Things are looking great mate, keep focused, push for what you want and make the most of it.
Hope I helped (-=
>>
>>17426749
Female, 21
Do I still have a future with him or should I just move on?
>>
>>17426771
Yep, generals are actually my favourite reading to do, they're a lot more interesting to me than the endless stream of love readings you sometimes get, I'm in a good mood so I'll do both for you.

Here's the general
Looking like things are going good for you anon, you're going to have some good luck with making yourself a stronger and better person all around, it's going to be good for YOU.
Courage, enthusiasm, love(nothing romantic here) , kindness and positive changes.
Romantic life however isn't looking too exciting, nothing is going to go wrong but nothing is going good either, you're being held back by something. It looks like things are going to stay as they are as far as romance is concerned, keep at it though and you'll get through it.

Now for the test

Honestly I can't figure out too much about this, it looks like things are going to go OK, there's no bad signs but also nothing telling me things are going to go amazingly. If you want to do great you're going to have to commit yourself to it, it's the only way towards progress in this situation.

The way you're currently going with this isn't going to lead for anything bad but there's nothing telling me it will be easy either, anything to do with knowledge and education is pretty far from anything to do with luck and good outcomes but also away from anything negative.
Looks like you'll be just fine anon, considering your general reading as well I'm 100% positive this won't cause any problems for you.
>>
>>17427025
Thanks!
>>
>>17426749
Ty, F
can I get a general reading for this month?
>>
>>17426771
First thing I noticed was good luck related to love, and a kind person in your romance life. However something's holding you back from it right now, possibly something you've done that you have to now pay the price for.
But as long as you persevere and don't give up hope you're going to have a better chance at finding someone. What I'm trying to say is, if things seem bad it's because they are right now but as long as you push through it you're going to be in a better place in your romance life with more opportunities than you have now.

Staying positive and kind to people is the best thing you can do right now and a being a bit more masculine will probably help, be a leader, be confident and radiate with positivity and strength.

To sum it up, thing's are shit right now, figure out how to fix them and you'll be doing a hell of a lot better, as long as you stay positive and kind you'll make it through this and be in a great spot to find someone, being more masculine and confident will help you to get towards that better place I'm talking about.

Hope I helped out anon, remember not to give up.
>>
>>17427062
Ooops, meant this for >>17426774
>>
>>17426907
Can I get a love reading (sorry, I need to add to the pile!) I am also writing a letter to him confessing my feelings, and I'm wondering what will happen after he reads it, and if he feels for me the same thing I feel for him? Thank you Anon <3 Vivienne, female, scorpio, black hair and brown eyes, he is Jeran, light hair, blue eyes, and so very artistic... Thank you!
>>
>>17426749
How about my new starting? It will go all fine?
Also about love or general reading please, thanks a lot, hope you can read me.
>>
>>17426777
>>17426613
Hey Aaron, I'm going to give you a general love reading and then a quick tarot spread on the girl.

First is the general.

Alright, so a good idea for the whole love life would be to cast the net wide, get making connections with everyone who it's possible to do so.
Be yourself though, don't put on an act just to attract people, being authentic is key here.

I've got a load of stones telling me there's something holding you back from love and being truly happy in your love life, I'm fairly certain that this is related to you being afraid/anxious about this or something else in your life right now.

Being friendly but confident and venturing outwards is tied to love, put yourself out there don't worry about being turned down, there's plenty more chances and things are going to get better if you do.

The last two stones are also telling me you should make sure you're expanding your opportunities and also to pay attention to links between people which I believe is related to 'casting your net wide' like I mentioned earlier, remember that everyone you talk to has a social circle full of people who you could be happy with.

There's also general good luck coming soon so make sure you capitalise on that.

Now onto the girl.

Looks like you two are pretty compatible but she's not in a good place right now, if you want this to work you're going to have to reach out to her and offer her security and stability. It'll be pretty difficult but it'll be a happy relationship for you
>>
>>17426749
Alright guys, reader anon here. I'm going to take a short break because I'm fairly tired out but I will be back and I'll answer as many as I can in about 2 hours time.
I'll be back in half an hour or so, thanks for being patient.
>>
>>17426749
Male, gemini, 21

Love reading, please? I'm having a really bad luck with qts and love lately.
>>
>>17426593
well I know you are gone already but I arrived at home now.

Thanks for your read!
>>
>>17426433
Hey, congrats on the new deck. Hope it goes well for you.

In my experience, the best way to learn the cards is honestly just to use them while referring to the book or the internet to determine meanings as you go. Read the meanings of the cards in a spread individually, read them altogether once you get them. Keep doing this until you feel comfortable with the process, until it all flows with the only missing part being your memorization of meaning.

At that point, which may take a while and there's no point in trying to rush it, you will find a time that's right to sit down and read the meaning of every card individually, study it thoroughly, and get a deeper connection. You can study it earlier, obviously, but unless you're also going to study it later, then you won't get as much out of it. Don't hope to just memorize the meanings and be able to read like a professional, because you'll be disappointed and it'll block your ability to remember anyway.

Really useful things to start out learning: the story of the major arcana (The Fool's journey); the simple meanings of the numbers and suits and how different combinations may vary (get a feel for it, don't need to remember it all); the challenges of court cards (and I highly recommend finding a set of meanings for these which you can relate to for reference as you learn); simply find out how you like to read, make spreads, and generally work with the cards before worrying too much about the individual card meanings or any in depth symbolism.

As for resources, literally just google anything you have questions about and it will come up. Google card combinations or anything.
>>
>>17427062
You seem to reapeat yourself a lot
>good luck related to love life
but im kinda screwed and its not like its something recent gone bad.
im very bad at being "confident" and "postive", my life have not given me much to be happy about and i have no idea how to be "masculine"
>>
>>17427305
Yeah, I did, didn't realise that at the time I was starting to get worn out. Obviously I don't know anything about this other than what I read, that's just some advice to get you towards a better place.
Good luck anon, if you're really struggling maybe look into a self improvement group/forum?
I'm also back and about to start reading again for the next hour.
>>
>>17426785
>>17426785
Sorry anon, this one isn't working out for me. Every time I go to cast my stones they're falling straight out of my area of reading, whenever this happens I generally give really inaccurate or vague readings so I'm going to pass on this one to avoid falsely upsetting you. Sorry about this, maybe try a different reader?
>>
>>17427349

thanks anyway, anon ;_;
>>
>>17426785
>>17427349
I can try my hand at this one if you like, anon?
>>
>>17426980
Either way seems appealing but both end in difficulty for you, the recommendation from the cards was to go with whatever you know will give you stability and protection.
>>
>>17427398

sure, why not? go for it anon
>>
>>17427284
Cheers mate, I've been throwing in a few attempts after every few runes/stones reading I do and spending a while learning about each card, pretty much what you said. I'll keep practising, thanks for the advice anon (-=
>>
>>17427059
Hey there, here's what I got from the reading.

Be decisive and make sure to overcome restrictions placed on you as you're currently in a good place to do so, but make sure that you have a careful control over your emotions as an outburst of anger would revert your progress and waste your good luck.

I don't see any romantic love but there's love for the family and you should consult them before making any choices that you think are important (more specifically male members) as this will help renew your will and ability to keep going.

An interest in travel will probably arise and you should definitely consider exploring new places and visiting places that you've always wanted to go to.

There wasn't much else to note other than you're going to be in a decent emotional and mental state meaning that there's going to be nothing negative and also that creativity will lead to happiness.
I hope I helped anon.
I'm starting to feel a bit out of it now so I'll probably only do a few more.
>>
>>17426749

Kinda late but I'll try anyway.

Male virgo, hazel eyes, eccentric and quirky, but sometimes introverted.

So the brunette/redhead who's number I just got: what do you see with her and me, and what approach do you recommend I take, given that?
>>
>>17427084
Alright, last reading for the day, I'm starting to get tired out and I don't want to risk giving out any bad advice to you anons.

We'll start with some good news, you're going to have good luck related to romance in your life which is also tied with art and creativity, I think it's pretty safe to assume this means good luck with Jeran.
Be cautious about this though, know your limits and make time for the rest of your life, these two stones are clashing head on which generally means you're going to have to come to a compromise about the subject, I'm certain this is to do with not letting the love take over too much of your life though.

I think the way you're going about this is right too, I have stones relating to emotions with stones relating to feelings coming to surface which I believe ties in with you confessing your emotions and pretty much recommends going ahead with it this way.

The feeling of freedom after holding this in is going to be a positive influence on your life and make you a better and stronger person for sure.

Spend some time checking and thinking over how you've worded this though, it's fairly important.
The commitment will lead you to new opportunities and good fortune.
I would be getting onto the bad news now but there isn't any, I can't see any negatives here as long as you figure out the little clash I mentioned it looks great.
I hope I helped anon and good luck with this.

I'm just going to say again that I'm done with reading for today to make it clear, sorry if I didn't get around to you. Try the query with another reader, there's plenty of them who have years more experience than me and would probably be better suited to some of your questions anyway.
>>
>>17427415
I see some troubles with your relationships coming up. Not serious ones, and to be more accurate it will be a mix of good and bad. Just picture the usual rollercoaster of romance.

The cards for you suggest that you've undertaken or are planning to undertake study, most likely some new kind of study. If not study, then something with a similar structure, like a studious job, or possibly counseling of some kind.

You have a very mixed energy, like torn between deep emotions... and structured rigidity or power struggles. Not just in you but the whole spread... a deep emotional state like depression or sensitivity, conflicting with rules, regulations, tradition, not being given freedom.

As to your next (or current) partner: they are someone quiet, possibly studious or a hard worker. I get a sense of entrapment here, like there is some conflict for them which is keeping them locked firmly inside themselves.

Now what I think the big issue here is for you is that you're not patient or open-minded enough for your partner here. They're quiet and hidden, in a sense, and you're not one to leap in and make a move. But as for advice, that's exactly what the cards say to do. Take a leap of faith, do not let things stagnate, do not give up when things seem settled. You need to be the one who'll ignite the relationship, you need to initiate. Open your mind to possible partners you might not have normally considered, and the other person will have to do the same.

Outcome: you will find much happiness on this path if you take the advice above. Leap of faith plus patience to allow things to grow. Be nurturing, be sensitive, don't crush the other person with your strong personality but instead give them the space to become the person you want to be with.
>>
Decided to come to this thread.
Can anyone tell me anything about this?
>>17427392
>>
>>17427519

Different reader eh? Would you like to try this one since I posted too late?

>>17427473
>>
>>17426980
>>17427519
can you answer this one for me please
>>
>>17427519

thanks for such a thorough reading anon! i appreciate it.

>depression

kek. i have so much depression it's leaking out of my ears by now. but thank you again. you've given me a lot to consider.
>>
>>17426749
Hey! Are you still doing readings? I could use one right now?

Chris
Male
Sun in Leo 12th house, Moon in Aquarius 6th house and Leo rising

Will i be eligible for unemployment insurance?

If you can't answer this specific one i'll ask for a general reading concerning my future; things i should watch out for, things i should be aware of, things i should be cautious

Thanks!
>>
>>17427531
I get the idea that you both have very similar sort of outlooks, in terms of how you view the future. She's a little more conflicted than you because you have a lot more support in your life than she does, but it looks like it could be a good match.

Very, very good signs here for this relationship. You two mix together well in a balancing way, things sort of just come together neatly.

Advice: straight up just go for it, directly. I'll tell you the cards here so you can get the picture more clearly: The Fool and the Queen of Cups. Taking a chance plus cultivation of romance.
>>
>>17427565
Any chance you could read me?
Getting ready to move, found two houses that are both nice albeit expensive.
Male, Taurus, Blue/green eyes, Friends call me Kip real name is Jacob. I have a lover who I'm constantly worried will cheat on me but really never would.

Anyways I'd appreciate hearing what the cards say through you.
>>
>>17427536
Death and The Tower.

Noooooope, sorry. You're setting yourself up to fight a losing battle here if you try. Trust me, it won't end the way you want.

Moving on will give you a world of new experiences though. There's plenty of exciting and incredible things for you out there waiting, including new love and emotional fulfillment. I can't give you any specifics since your future is adaptable to your choices, but just know that getting out their and having fun and living life will bring you, specifically you, a lot of joy.
>>
>>17427585
Not th reader but if you're having suspicions about faithfulness you should consider ending it now

You lost your trust and this is going to be a timebomb from now; the earlier you end it, the less harsh it'll be to deal with it

If you can't trust someone, end it right there because if you let them
know you're suspicious, they'll just be more careful to cover their backs so you never find out

On the other hand, are your suspicions rationally founded? Do you really have good reasons to be suspicious? Are you being a sensitive bitch?

When you've got obstacles on your way, best you let the current of life let you flow thru them because otherwise you're going to get pulled down under and get stuck resulting being drown in the issu until you swim back to the surface

Hope i helped you
>>
>>17427585
Sorry, would do but can't do anymore for now. I'll wish you good luck though!
>>
>>17427602
Also (I'm >>17427603), I agree with this sentiment here. A lack of trust is a serious problem, and not one divination can fix. If it's the other person specifically that you worry about - then it may be the case that you need to talk to them and figure it out, or find someone else. If it's you and you're always suspicious like this, or if it's a result of being insecure - get some counseling or something.
>>
>>17427602
Suspicions are not founded in the slightest, I know I'm being unreasonable and whatnot but my dreams have always been very vivid and I had a few nightmares in which they were with another person and such.

I'm just being a sensitive bitch. I'm trying to get over and through them but past trust (not relationship related) issues are a high hill to climb.

that part is my demon to fight and I was just including information that might be useful.
>>
>>17427511
Thank you!!! :)
>>
>>17427147

Thanks anon. You're spot on regarding anxiety too, I'm a very anxious person, and it has held me back. With college on the horizon, I'll start making connections and casting my new wide as you said. The thing I'm afraid of is probably my own sexuality. I'm a virgin and I've been struggling with OCD thoughts and bisexuality. I don't really know where I am yet in regards to sex, though I think I could go probably either way if I met the right person.

Regarding the girl, I did kind of get the impression she is the anxious type, which is probably why we'd be compatible. We've probably been through the same experiences. I might be further along in my recovery than she is, but I would have no problem helping her if she asked. The problem is how do I actually approach her? We are both tour guides at a local historical site in addition to being students, and her class is further ahead than mine. Once my class begins tours, we'll all be trust together, so I could try to get to know her then.
>>
>>17427627
I think you're overthinking on how to approach her mate, just go up to her some time and have a chat, as long as you don't totally sperg out I'm sure you'll be fine, if you just want an excuse to talk to her make up some bollocks about the historical site and go from there. Worst comes to worst and you talked to her and made a weird first impression, it beats constantly making excuses to not do it and then thinking about what could have been later.
>>
>>17427565

Way more encouraging than I expected, thank you.
>>
>>17427715

You're right, I should take the initiative while I have the chance. Maybe I'll tell her some interesting facts about the area or ask her why she decided to do the course. She obviously must like history of she's doing it.
>>
>>17427627
Not the quoted anon nor am I a reader but if you want a girl, just try and talk to her (easier said than done). Do you already have a rapport with her? Do you have her on facebook?

Also in regards to sexuality, don't worry about labels (straight, bi, gay), just go with what you want.
>>
>>17427919
what feels right* I meant to add on the end
>>
File: 14221378695171.jpg (78KB, 338x657px) Image search: [Google]
14221378695171.jpg
78KB, 338x657px
Ok I can do tarot readings for a while, I think

Link to this post and provide:

*Brief description of self (appearance, presonality, worries etc) or if the target is someone else, describe them

*A question

Back in ~20 minutes..

Dunno how many I'll do this time. Some readings are briefer and some are longer, depends....
>>
>>17428060
Hey, hope you're having a good day, man. Good luck with readings.
>>
>>17428060
Hey, I'm the guy you couldn't read last time who asked about the research project. I'm considering taking a trip, and I'm wondering whether or not it's a good idea. Can you read for that?

I can return the favor if you wish.
>>
>>17428060
>*Pic of (preferably 2d) fictional character you identify with / would enjoy living as / want o be more like
Sorry but i don't really associate to any character... I'm pretty fixed on my individuality
>*Brief description of self (appearance, presonality, worries etc) or if the target is someone else, describe them
Sun in Leo 12th house, Moon in Aquarius 6th with Leo rising; humble introverted spiritually inclined towards the occult, metaphysics, the subtle undercurrent of the mind/soul in relation to the universe. My life is an unquenchable thirst of experience trying to perfect my being to share my findings in hope of making a change and difference to make our physical experience more bearable. I love learning and am a fanatic perfectionist

>*Question
Will i be eligible for unemployment insurance? I'd like to go back to school so i can make a decent living instead of constantly working minimum wages because i'm sick and tired to get drained for bread crumbs and having to put up with weak minded people's bullshit

I have so many un concretized projects due to constant lack of funds

If it's too much i'll just ask for a plain general reading concerning things i should be aware of, should watch out or things i should be careful with

Thanks in advances!
>>
Hey, if the same reader is in here from before, it's Arthur from

>>17421310

I want to ask another question, but first, an explanation since you asked one of me.

Ed is - I don't fucking know - part of my subconscious, come to tell me about the apocalypse.

He only gives vauge details, like it will end during Trump's presidency, there will be a massacre worldwide bigger than the holocaust, aliens will eventually intervene in our world, but not before we have already rebuilt in various places.

I honestly don't know what to think of him, but he keeps telling me I have an important role to play in this.

I am legitimately thinking of killing myself, but I don't know if that is what he wants ?

He isn't real, he communicates with bare- bones comments and questions in my mind. I beleive that "Ed" is a play on the reptilian side of our brain, "I'd".

I have a theory that my mind is trying to subconsciously find self-worth by making me beleive that I play an important part in something in the future.

To my question:

Is Ed malevolent in purpose?
Should I listen to him?
What is the easiest way to get him out of my mind?
>>
alright im back and ill get started on those two in a second

>>17428163
if they dont show up i could read for you if you'd like
>>
>>17428163

>>17425058
>>17425063
>>17425150

This was the conversation I was talking about, sorry for bad link.
>>
>>17428171

I would like that.

The more readings the better, right?
>>
>>17428171
The original info if you need it.
>>
File: 1454293786621.jpg (82KB, 733x409px) Image search: [Google]
1454293786621.jpg
82KB, 733x409px
>>17428187
Fuck I keep getting wrong links/forgetting to post.

>>17425005
>>
File: lara.jpg (278KB, 1600x1280px) Image search: [Google]
lara.jpg
278KB, 1600x1280px
>>17428060
Long dark brown hair/ Dark Brown eyes/ Tan skin
Other person Im asking about Is a guy with brown hair mixed with light blonde/ has a beard/ brown eyes

My question is do we have a future together?
>>
Doing readings for ancient Egyptian pictures/mgs
Need whatever you give me
>>
File: mr_robot_s01e01_still.jpg (198KB, 1296x730px) Image search: [Google]
mr_robot_s01e01_still.jpg
198KB, 1296x730px
>>17428060
Pic obviously isn't 2D, although i identify a lot with his character, I hope you can get something from it.

>appearance
Brown hair, brown eyes, mildly attractive, Italian.

>personality
Funny, don't show a lot of serious emotion, rational, deep thinker, I enjoy friends but enjoy alone time more, ironically not very spiritual, although I'm open minded

>worries
Am I smart enough, and my going down the right path

>question
Should I put more effort into the friendships I'm making, or should I focus more on studying?
>>
>>17428196

cheswick! did you summon jack white yet?
>>
File: david-duchovny.jpg (219KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
david-duchovny.jpg
219KB, 768x576px
>>17428060
female, long brown hair, 120lbs, 5'9, young, cancer sun, pisces moon, laid back, empathetic, inquisitive, intelligent

Things have been rough lately, a general reading would be nice.
>>
File: gold.jpg (15KB, 255x198px) Image search: [Google]
gold.jpg
15KB, 255x198px
>>17428196
Alias:Tee
F, 21, Libra
Can I get a reading on where are things are heading for me on my love life? Recently had a break up
>>
File: marriage1.jpg (71KB, 299x387px) Image search: [Google]
marriage1.jpg
71KB, 299x387px
>>17428196
Life hasn't been treating me well lately, let me know what you see
>>
File: better.jpg (49KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
better.jpg
49KB, 350x263px
>>17428215
better pic
>>
File: 5874335_orig[1].jpg (59KB, 400x230px) Image search: [Google]
5874335_orig[1].jpg
59KB, 400x230px
>>17428196
eve
do you see anything happening with me and my crush or should i just give up
>>
>>17428196
Are there shadow people around me?
Also, anything going to happen between myself and the guy I'm into?
>>
File: Neferetiabet_c.jpg (359KB, 775x1041px) Image search: [Google]
Neferetiabet_c.jpg
359KB, 775x1041px
>>17428238
forgot pic
>>
>>17428060

What can I get for Babylonian?
>>
File: ishtar relief.jpg (1MB, 1660x2208px) Image search: [Google]
ishtar relief.jpg
1MB, 1660x2208px
>>17428243

Whoops.
>>
>>17428242
Looks like Kim Kardashian
>>
File: images.jpg (14KB, 259x172px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 259x172px
>>17428196

okay chessy work your magic & tell me if i'll find a qt bf soon
>>
File: osiris-god-of-the-underworld[1].jpg (108KB, 463x711px) Image search: [Google]
osiris-god-of-the-underworld[1].jpg
108KB, 463x711px
>>17428196
Leah
Do you see me and the person my heart desires ever having coitus?
>>
>>17428215
Saw a cottage area with a gazebo. Really wet and humid. Could be Italy....There's a man there waiting for you.
I don't think he's near you looked dark I see in the future a kid but I think it's not the soul tie... And he leaves shortly after he knocks you up.
The kids a girl BTW.
I was supposed to ask you about cars....

Yeah I'm glad you got out of this relationship when you did... I was only getting worse.
And on the weekend can you browse Amazon for something new to buy yourself you need to be loved. By buying yourself a new outfit it's the first step in loving yourself.

There's is a spirit of a little girl attached to you. I think she will eventually be come your daughter
>>
File: undworld[1].gif (107KB, 470x278px) Image search: [Google]
undworld[1].gif
107KB, 470x278px
>>17428196
Freya
F
Is there a reason he was acting nervous even tho he doesn't like me
>>
File: 1440899426751.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1440899426751.png
2MB, 1366x768px
I keep coming back for readings, I really hope thats okay! You guys are great!

Name: Destiny
Sign: Libra
Southern US
Short, chubby, brown hair, moon face

I would like to have a Academic reading and possibly a relationship reading also? Are you aloud to ask for two at once? If not, just do the academic one please! Thank you!
>>
File: ggg.jpg (15KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
ggg.jpg
15KB, 247x204px
>>17428196
Hey Cheswick
Whats in store for me this month?
>>
>>17428272
I know very little about cars
>>
File: image.jpg (299KB, 1440x775px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
299KB, 1440x775px
>>17428196
Could you give me a general? Also whats up with my energy?
>>
of Cups and 7 of Wands
It's going to be a struggle. You thought things were difficult already? Think of your current trials and tribulations as training to make the future less terrible. It's obvious you need to get out of where you are.
Actually, it has been obvious to you for a long time subconsciously, but fear, pessimism, depression, etc prevent you from consciously seeing what exactly must be done and physically doing it.
What is there from your past that you are so down about that it's interfering with your present and future? You need to forget how you've been, go somewhere else, and be a new person – one who's more like you than the one you have now
You need to find your people – if those around you are inferior, find a place where there are people who you are okay with.
What else??
Let's see, general spirits advice is you need to channel emotions into energy better, shield your ego, and you have to teach for a while before you can rule, in whatever field
You have the drive, you just need to develop your initiative to do things when you think of them. You could also stand to handle failure better, but that may be obvious to you already...

btw you can probably get unemployment, as well as financial aid for a public college and yeah that's probably your best bet at the moment
also when you even have the fact that you're a student on a resume, places will be more likely to hire; you don't need a psychic to tell you that

>>17428086
I'm going to need a little bit more info about the trip I think
>>
>>17428283

Im a pretty laid back person who tries to do good and make the world a happier and nicer place. Animals, the earth, the ocean, people, and science are all things that are super important to me. I have ADD and aspergers and it has had a major toll on my life, causing me major depression.

I sort of identify with him, but I'd like to be a happier person more often like Steven.
>>
>>17428215
hey fellow libra
are you extroverted?
>>
>>17428316
oh my bad, this was supposed to be linked to >>17428145

and it was the 5 of Cups

ok i'll do the other 5 asap

glad someone else showed up, since i can't be very fast
>>
>>17425684
Haden
5'3", sturdy build, high-and-tight haircut, blue eyes
black dot
Am I going to keep my current job, or should I move on to something new?
>>
>>17428326
Sorta, I'm a bit of a mix
>>
>>17428334
are you eager to please? don't like conflict?
>>
>>17428226
Saw you coming here more. When I think you need more expensive toys.
Saw a larkspur... Said you need to pay attention when birds are sound.
Saw your kitchen is there a flaw in your diet? I want to ask you if your parents had a miscarriage cause I see a sister around you...
In a few months I see you interested a movie... From a game I think.
>>17428235
Don't see much.... You need to hangout with gfs soon and talk it out.
Do you drink tea? Saw you in Starbucks...
Also I heard a Smith song... The one from the craft...
Maybe you need to go paranormal. And try paranormal date . Com
>>17428238
Yeah but there friendly honest. Did you go any further into the occult.
A past life however you were communicating as a priestess.... To the shadow bros
I really think you should re-energize with a reiki atunment or by a reiki wand and learn some yourself it would be great when you re lose the fear and talk to them
I really think it would be great if you could take the reiki course and go into business yourself.
>17428243
Is it Tiamat
>>17428252
Such a lust for vengeance whoo
>>17428255
If you slip carnelian in your pocket it boosts attractiveness by ten.
I really think once you know a little more you'll be bored and move on
To many differences
Also who is the Capricorn in your life... You r supposed to be careful of them.
>>17428260
I saw a black block..... I think your more into 2d if your really honest with yourself.
Saw a long rope and then basic training....
I think your either supposed to go army.
Or actually enlist....
Didn't see much around you ... You seem uninterested in life. So not much life to show....
>>
>>17428361
No miscarriage that I know of. My own sister is a few meters away from me though.
>Said you need to pay attention when birds are sound.
What does this mean?
>Saw your kitchen is there a flaw in your diet?
There could be. I don't pay much attention to what I'm supposed to be eating, but I don't think my habits are too bad.
>>
File: Osiris_E3751_mp3h8829-d[1].jpg (390KB, 1737x1740px) Image search: [Google]
Osiris_E3751_mp3h8829-d[1].jpg
390KB, 1737x1740px
>>17428260
>>17428361
so does this mean I'm not going to be able to bang him?
>>
>>17428327
Thanks man!
>>
>>17428292
That's Amara style right op?

Saw a gift of money next coming months.
And I think during the summer you should hike and try hunting. As far as relationships go... It's more of nothing. And I see real problems soon having to.do with law.... Be careful out there anon.
>17428307
I see a opening this summer for you but I think it's a relationship. But I think a female around you is freezing your chances. There is heavy females on the other side too.... Like multiple wives looking to help you this incarnation. Is it possible to tap into the feminine aspect of your energy.
I think crystal magic would work really well for you same with sauna baths.
>>
>>17428361

>Such a lust for vengeance whoo

Is it... is it that bad?
>>
File: ancient-egyptian-gods-01.gif (90KB, 400x265px) Image search: [Google]
ancient-egyptian-gods-01.gif
90KB, 400x265px
Why does all this shit keep happening to me? When will I be free? I feel like I'm stuck. Please help.
>>
>>17428358
yea
>>
File: hiero.jpg (20KB, 303x242px) Image search: [Google]
hiero.jpg
20KB, 303x242px
>>17428196
tell me what my next bf looks like pls
>>
File: ancient-egyptian-art-pictures-2.jpg (32KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
ancient-egyptian-art-pictures-2.jpg
32KB, 450x300px
>>17428361
Will I get a bf pls?
Read me up senpai
>>
>>17428388
Are around..... I meant

your sister is close by sweet! Draw her energy and align the weird aura wave you admit.

Just be careful I feel a illness coming around you
>17428394
Pump and dump then.
>>
>>17428414
I think so it looks like it is
>>
>>17428361
Nah I don't have any experience with the occult, I do plan on looking into all that eventually, but I've been busy. I'll look into reiki for sure. Thanks for the reading, Cheswick.
>>
>>17428316
The trip is a social one to another country
>>
File: images (1).jpg (14KB, 313x161px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
14KB, 313x161px
>>17428196
Female,I know you must be tired of these but can I get a love reading, well if you see anything happening there
>>
File: ancient_egypt_ramses_ii_lg.jpg (115KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ancient_egypt_ramses_ii_lg.jpg
115KB, 800x600px
>>17428196
male, aries

is the relationship I'm trying to start a good idea? how do I get the right reaction from her?
>>
>>17428421
No I thought it was OK.
>>17428428
Your in your own cage. And I think you won't leave.... Which is a shame cause you have great potential.
Saw construction in the near future. Go to a site and ask for work.
Do you eat alone a lot...:(
What about meeting some nice people in indigos or just being social period is nice.
>>17428434
I don't see one... Black hair and short I think.
>>17428440
I see just a fwb not a real bf.. at present.
Can you change your style up like new clothes and shit it will help.
>>
hee hee hee...
your magic plots have been foiled, newfigs!
>>
File: id dont like logic.jpg (41KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
id dont like logic.jpg
41KB, 750x600px
>>17428163
just going to use the cards you got that time:
Is Ed Real: The Lovers
The Nature of His Words: Alchemy
As Expressed / As Truly Meant: 6 of Cups / 3 of Cups
Advice: 9 of Cups

Yes, he is 'real'
While not a seperate being, it is a sufficiently advanced and reinforced pattern of reaction to be considered a low-level personality
In other words, you've made him real, like the bronies do with their tulpas. It borders on sentience, where you are much more complex and sapient, capable of reflection. The problem is the job of the id is to prod you, the ego, to harass you if need be in order to get you to follow your desires
However, desires often go against ideals, which is where the superego comes in
Or it should. The id has grown too big and has gotten too much of a majority. Where's the superego?

If id is Ed, superego is... Sergei? Idk. Make him, too. While he is logical and can defeat Ed, he is rather cold, although motivated by your highest ideals
Same with the id, really. It's often negative, but that's only because you think you need that. Sometimes, you're right, but obviously not to this extent
And.... you could be someone important. Big dreams and lots of motivation, ambition, Ed will give you that. Obviously he'll be scornful if you don't make stuff happen. You need to structure your life with superego, say you want to be stronger then set times for exercising and stuff, the more you set reasonable plans and follow them, the more you the ego will gain respect and the other two will be helpful and not as negative

Btw, he's just completely bullshitting you with his tales of the end times. *He* doesn't know.

I think his idea was to give you something big, some grand dream that will spur you into action or whatever
If he's darker than I thought, the intent was to give you a delusion that would drive you further down
Well, good luck. Remember, if you kill yourself, you can't lead that elite squadron of human guerrillas in 2025 XD
>>
File: weighing[1].jpg (6KB, 300x248px) Image search: [Google]
weighing[1].jpg
6KB, 300x248px
>>17428196
Does the person I like like me back?
>>
File: images (12).jpg (43KB, 301x489px) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
43KB, 301x489px
>>17428196
This guy here is my nigga
Tell.me what you see
>>
File: images-35.jpg (15KB, 195x258px) Image search: [Google]
images-35.jpg
15KB, 195x258px
>>17428464
What chakras do I need to work on?
>>
>>17428458
It's weird I would of thought more answar
Would be posted for love.... Topkek

I think you need to go out and find him. He won't just pop into your life outta the blue...
I don't see him very wealthy but he does love you...
Besides you need to ask the guys out... Walk up to them and ask to go to a movie...
>>17428462
Well I don't think it matters till a year and a half that's when a woman becomes who she really is.....
I know it bothers you a lot but relax and enjoy the chase it's like literally the best part of relationships other then sex.
>>
>>17428196
a modern take on my favorite scene from the book of the dead...

Im interested in whether my current situation is tenable regarding my relationship and plans.
>>
>>17428464

>No I thought it was OK

So I'm justified? Or it may or may not be but it's just livable?
>>
>>17428483

I don't know how I created him, though.

Maybe if I just think about math and logic and thinking, "Sergei" will appear?

Thank you anon
>>
File: 175_eye-940x626.jpg (187KB, 940x626px) Image search: [Google]
175_eye-940x626.jpg
187KB, 940x626px
>>17428464
What sort of career would I enjoy or do well in?
>>
>>17425402

Saheb

M

Will I ever stop being a loser ?
>>
>>17428464
Indigos? What do you mean?
>>
>>17428532
It's a book store, like Chapters
>>
>>17428060
*black hair brown eyes tan w/glasses

*should I surprise my boyfriend and travel to see him this month?
>>
File: hbanWDG.jpg (48KB, 460x645px) Image search: [Google]
hbanWDG.jpg
48KB, 460x645px
>>17428547
Photo here... how i feel lol
>>
>>17428483
Hay he gets a free wish and three more cards upright in attack mode to his wish...
>niggas on x don't know about my fives on the wish card
>>17428486
I think so but you need to decide weather to pursue actively or just daydream still.
Go and ask em out.
>>17428498
I think the stomach leg and mind one.
They are out of synch with the earth try to visualize roots and pull the neg energy down.
>17428488
Got rekt. Saw a mortician Topkek.

Saw you watching and enjoying got season six.
I see you in a diner eating breakfast the waitress likes you BTW.
Saw someone in a car pissed off a t traffic.
And I saw people hanging out drinking beer at trailer park.
>>
>>17428503
I kinda wanna tell you about my visitations from anpu but your probably not interested.
I see them working just not in synch for about six to seven months.
I need you to meditate on the parts that don't work and then focus on what does.
Make it easier and quicker to get things done.
>>17428504
That's life... We're you expecting dramatic change. That only happens to alphas or in the movies.
>>17428519
Saw online poker... Ever tried it? I think your a natural.
>>17428552
Well then your not rock bottom yet....
>>
>>17428196
Am I going to be going on a date next week?
>>
File: Arthurs-Merlin-zoom.jpg (528KB, 1850x1259px) Image search: [Google]
Arthurs-Merlin-zoom.jpg
528KB, 1850x1259px
>>17428195
pretty sure ive read for you with this exact query before?

>>17428200
King of Cups

The friendships. Being social will lift your mood, allowing you to study better when you do, as your mind will be less stressed and more focus means less time you need to spend

Time to talk to people, go do whatever things sound interesting or fun
Outgoing and laid back is a good combination. Make the most of it!!

>>17428086
clear fork of two paths

you take the trip: Princess of Wands
[you'll gain lots of confidence and change to become more what you want to be, things will move quicker and life will feel more intense and fulfilling, and there will be many challenges, but you'll have a good attitude toward them]

you don't take the trip: The Stars
[you will feel discouraged at first but will find another thing to go and pursue, though it will be longer before you leave, you will be productive where you are. the challenge here is dealing with the time of depression that will likely begin it]
>>
>>17428587
>>17428195
No you haven't first time I've requested a reading from you
>>
>>17428586
Why did the guides show me marriage?

You're moving too fast. And I feel your easily dissapointed with yourself. You need to work on yourself first before involving other people.
>>
>>17428552
In all seriousness he's cheating.... Be prepared.
>>
File: imagesee.jpg (14KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
imagesee.jpg
14KB, 275x183px
>>17428597
where are things heading for me and my boyfriend?
>>
>>17428597
b-but I'm not even in a relationship I can't be getting married!
I just think there's a qt...
>>
>>17428554
I think the stomach leg and mind one.
They are out of synch with the earth try to visualize roots and pull the neg energy down.
Will do that, thanks
>>17428584
>Saw online poker... Ever tried it? I think your a natural.
Is that so? It's not something I've ever considered trying, might give it a shot then. Do I just have good luck?
>>
>>17428584
>visitations from anpu
sounds interesting enough.

>six to seven months.
that's... bad news.
thanks for the advice
>>
>>17428196
How are things going to be with this girl i have a crush on?

Thanks
>>
>>17428611
Have you asked a guide to help you and hear there message.
There's a strong pull from ancient Greece guides wanting to help you.
>>17428610
Sorry I didn't catch the chakra names a attunement is also a good idea from a legit shaman.
>>
File: thutmose.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
thutmose.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>17428488
>>17428554
>Got rekt. Saw a mortician Topkek.
explain this
will be on the look out for qt waitress
i was hoping for something more "spiritual"

have a pic of yor husbando
>>
>>17428196

Doh, you finally show up and I'm waaaay too late to the party. But I'll try damnit

Male virgo, hazel eyes, oval burn scar on the left leg. Likes learning the occult but goddamn I don't set time aside to study

What do you see happening with me and the brunette/redhaired girl? Or rather, is there anything I should know to help things work better or get moving?
>>
>>17428614
Saw you going all the way and lasting about three years....
Ask her out why are you waiting.....
Really kinda pretty. You have alright taste.
>>
>>17428627
>Have you asked a guide
There are more than a few, Im actually another reader (cant read myself), and am in the habit of spirit talking. but...
>ancient Greece guides
that one, I didn't see coming. These greek guides have a name? Im very familiar in general just never went that direction with my work.
>>
File: egypt[1].jpg (13KB, 300x246px) Image search: [Google]
egypt[1].jpg
13KB, 300x246px
>>17428196
How are things going to be with a guy i have a crush on?
>>
>>17428629
Is that Thutmose.... He's still looking good at 30,000 + years. Hey got any yuya
But never asked ...
I see light green and dark blue. Which mean if you tried magic it would work. But I think you need a more positive approach with a group of magicians like oh I dunno joining the free masons or something like that.
Try water scrying it's easy and fun. Be careful as once you become the observer the future is set.
>>
File: download.jpg (13KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 216x233px
>>17428196
>>17428633

Omfg I forgot my picture
>>
>>17428652
>>17428606
got skipped?
>>
>>17428664
just like how things will be going for you and your boyfriend. rushed. skipped.
>>
>>17428643
I see one in particular a warrior I think he's a lot like Hector may even be the real guy but I keep getting Paris and parasocles (sp?)
So I wonder if there's is a way to reconnect. Good luck anon.
>>
>>17428635
I didnt had much hope that things could go anywhere.
>Really kinda pretty.
She is sooo pretty. It got my curiosity tho, do you mind if i ask what you saw?
Thanks, cheswick, it has been forever since i got my last reading from you. You are always awesome.
>>
File: anubis[1].jpg (65KB, 310x596px) Image search: [Google]
anubis[1].jpg
65KB, 310x596px
>>17428196
do my tarot cards like me?
>>
>>17428649
Red feathers.... I saw hockey and Detroit in particular....
Why.
>>
File: 1455778553434.jpg (261KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1455778553434.jpg
261KB, 1920x1080px
>>17425402
Big man
Male
I work for a small family business but recently some of the non family employees have been starting shit and including me in it. Up until today it hasn't really affected me, I got suspended for a day because of some shit that got said about me. How will this shit turn out and what should I do. General advice/insight appreciated.
>>
>>17428587
That's funny because Princess of Wands perfectly describes the relevant party.

>things will move quicker and life will feel more intense and fulfilling
That certainly sounds appealing.

>it will be longer before you leave
Are you suggesting that I'm likely to go anyway, but it's just a matter of when?

Also, I have no idea how you managed to interpret The Star that way, but it is perfectly accurate.

Thanks
>>
>>17428678
You mean the spirit of the murdered tree?

If you water and plant a tree this summer then yes you will be friends
>17428675
I got a image of the inside of her which looked like her soul... It was galadriel from lotr.
I dunno if you watched it...
>>
>>17428693
are you saying tarot is bogus?
>>
>>17428672
>Paris
That's irritatingly relevant. Thank you.
>>
>>17428680
>>17428649
I don't live near Detroit or have red feathers. Neither does he?
>>
>>17428664

Some questions are skipped on purpose, hopefully to prevent the course of fate from changing, or maybe because the outcome is just way too horrific to share
>>
>>17428681
You need to decide if you want to work there. Maybe leave as statement to the family so they fire the asshole.
It's not going to get better and if they don't fire them I see a break down of the family within a year.
You gotta fix this issue.... Defend yourself.
Guides said that there bad news they want you gone.
Turn around instead of taking the knife to the back...
>>
>>17428716
>this
>>17428703
No we're the fuck did the answers come from a spirit..... Yeah the tree spirit...
The runes are different as different stones are used each with there own souls.
Now a Ouija board and scrying are when we talk to ghosts and guides.... They are when the real Topkek begins
>>
>>17428710
Hmm I think that's where the man you need is....
Wanna roadtrip girl!
>>
File: TothEgypt1.jpg (62KB, 210x556px) Image search: [Google]
TothEgypt1.jpg
62KB, 210x556px
>>17428196

Will things head in a good direction between me and the girl I reached out to today? Are things going places? I had my eye on her for awhile
>>
>>17428741

Are you trying to hook her up with Robocop?
>>
File: W648.jpg (151KB, 753x751px) Image search: [Google]
W648.jpg
151KB, 753x751px
>>17428403
welcome

>>17428516
Sounds logical to me.

>>17428589
What the fuck then uh i could get to yours i swear that ... nevermnd

>>17428687
Exactly. You won't stick around forever, it all depends on how you leave though and what is set up

>>17428522
sesh goes hard

>>17428209
>>17428319
>>17428547
I'll do these three also I think and maybe some more after that
>>
>>17428196
>>17428678
>>17428736
Am i psychic or empath or have any supernatural abilities?I can read tarot well.
>>
>>17428758
Ash
Your actually pulling cards.... Super serious....
I scry tarot nowadays
Hey I mad Max for a second.... That's cool I love that movie.
>>
>>17428769
I totally should of got that deck....

To really test you need to scry into water and tell me what you see.
>>
>>17428744
I've also had visitations from Thoth but his head isn't like that it's more proportional.
>real interesting guy
>>
>>17428361
>tea
yes i drink tea sometimes. i listen to that song a lot. what was the other person i was with drinking?
>>
>>17428758
Merlin dude here again

Have you ever had one of those signs that is so specific and perfectly timed, such that its relevance is utterly undeniable? I had one today, and that's why I asked. The implications of this happening no matter what are potentially huge.

Thanks again. Let me know if you'd like a reading as well.
>>
>>17428799

Deja vu all over again, huh? Did you ask him if that stint in the emerald tablets about recycling souls that don't make the cut is true? That seemed kinda cruel
>>
>>17428818

Not him, but all the time. Most of it Is the universal equivalent of spam.

...most of it.
>>
File: wheeeeeee.gif (1MB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
wheeeeeee.gif
1MB, 500x208px
>>17428776
well i 'scry' through the cards that i get
and i spend like 2-5 minutes just drawing them actually
yeah pretty serious for some reason

im not really 'getting' anything so ill take a break and try again in a bit sry folks
back in like a half hour or something
>>
>>17428792

Can you scry with ice slicks, or are they too solid?
>>
>>17428822
Well it's more or less because we're stuck on earth after the Mars fiasco and after they left. There just isn't enough diversity in earth.
But I mean if you go to the akashic records. You can see the travel souls take.
I mean if your one that doesn't make the cut and there is a pregnant alien there is nothing to stop a human from path jumping. And being reborn in space... Via her egg
>>
>>17428604
What!!!!! What did your reading show????
>>
>>17428843
Yeah you can with anything. What's in them op.
>>
>>17428855

please take cheswick's reading with a grain of salt. don't immediately dump your bf over it
>>
>>17428859
Just like the guy who said I was a fag for saying he had ms and then he did.....

Be prepared
>>
File: hbanWDG-1.jpg (7KB, 118x66px) Image search: [Google]
hbanWDG-1.jpg
7KB, 118x66px
>>17428859
>>
>>17428868
same guy who just said in another thread that there are iphone apps that allow you to talk to ghosts

if a girl dumps her bf because of a "reading" by this guy, he has done the bf a huge favor actually.
>>
>>17428868
Tell me more.... I mean I know it's just divination but... :/ fuck
>>
>>17428871
Lol I wouldn't dump him wtf but it's always interesting. I don't believe he is lol but I'm not gonna call him out on it either.
>>
>>17428869
Do you want details cause in a nutshell I saw him with another girl on the couch sex times all the times with her.
>>
>>17428881
Please tell me your fucking joking. What did she look like... ???? Cheswick wtf oh my god
>>
>>17428885

are you serious?
>>
>>17428888
Sorry I'm really paranoid. We're in a long distance relationship... if it's his ex I'm gonna be so fucking pissdd
>>
>>17428871
I don't use those tho. I'm a necromancer I don't need toys to help.

>>17428877
Call me out on what? WTF I don't use them
>>
>>17428850

Pregnant aliens? You've definitely got my attention now.

Vaguely familiar with the mars story. Think it involved a logical control-hungry race emigrating to earth and screwing up the planet's balance? Our ancestors kick them out eventually but by that point they had already changed

Anyway, anytime the akashic records are mentioned it's usually said you need to astral project to access them. Are there other ways?
>>
>>17428892

c'mon anon, it sounds like you don't trust this guy at all. why are you with him?
>>
>>17428892
Amor de lejos, los cuatro contentos
>>
>>17428885
I saw streaks in hair and sometimes she paints... Man I it's a ex cause I think he has two>>17428888
>>
>>17428892
>We're in a long distance relationship

you're not in a relationship. i don't have to be a diviner to tell you that they don't work out. also, you've cheated on him more than likely, and justified it to yourself
>>
>>17428893
Nooo call my bf out. I trust him but shit
>>
>>17428907

1.call your boyfriend
2.accuse him of cheating
3.???
4.record it and post it in this thread
>>
>>17428877

Learn how to probe and watch for reactions girl, geeze.
>>
>>17428904
Ughhhh for fucks sake
>>
>>17428904
Coyld you tell me more about her... did that happen this year? Oh my goddddd I'm taking this with a grain of salt but oh my fucking god
>>
>>17428895
You can scry them if your focused enough there's using water or fire and of course your own energy.
But then again some are just attuned to pick it up like mediums and shamans
The native American people seem to be easy conductors esp. Of the akashic
>>
>>17428904
Fuck!!!!!! Two????!!!!
>>
>>17428919
Lol the night Stacy from robot came to x the anime.
>>
>>17428915

Hey this topic is getting juicy, dont let it slip now!
>>
>>17428927
Lolol of course I don't really believe this ... but ... im intrigued...
>>
>>17428838
>im not really 'getting' anything so ill take a break and try again in a bit sry folks
Alright, well it's late here so I'm off to bed. I'll give some feedback from your reading tomorrow.
>>
File: 1456212030290.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1456212030290.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
I really wanna post a question to get an answer but my mind is too scattered at the moment to form anything readable.

naks
male
Can I have advice at my potential carrier and may be love life? A crush?
>>
>>17428921

I'll have to try that, then. Are you supposed to focus on anything in particular, or just the target person/thing you're trying to read on?

Cuz If it's the latter I've already been doing half-ass attempts at that in random ways
>>
>>17428928
don't do this to me omfg
>>
>>17428933
cheswick reading for me was on the mark. you are in a long distance relationship its bound to happen
>>
>>17428975
Hmmmm. I don't know, the details are so vague :/
>>
>>17428975
This is legitimately upsetting me lol... but I can just accuse him :/
>>
>>17428983
>>17428981
you can say like "i know your secret" and see what he responds with
>>
>>17428983

I just wish I was getting as much play as he is.

Er, I meant I hope the reading is wrong. He wouldn't cheat on you, right? And if he did, screw em, he's an asshole
>>
>>17428903
???
>>
will someone make a new thread please
>>
>>17428911
The dubs have spoken! Do this, please. Maybe a voice reader will be willing to read his voice to see if he's lying.

Do it for /div/ science.
>>
>>17428990
Noooooo :( what if I streak my hair and start painting.... hmmm
>>
Who ever makes the next edition should make it the Huey edition. Just saying. >>17428981
It's a shame I think deep down he loves you but can't put his dick down...

>>17428958
I don't focus on anything the visions come more fluid and like a movie that way....
>>
>>17429005
Fuck!!!! Are you telling me he's hooking up with other women right now?????? Cheswick please omfg I met a woman a while ago and found out through a friend they had a "history". Like is this going on right now? Or is it a future thing? Fuck. Fuck. I cant call him right now because it's late and he gas to get up early tomorrow you guys oh my god he should be in bed bit whoring around Cheswick noondhdhdhffb FUCK my arms are literally shaking
>>
>>17429013
>>17429013
>>
>>17429014

please tell me this is just a very clever troll
>>
>>17429005
IF HE REALLY FUCKING LOVED ME HE WOULDN'T BE WHORING AROUND
>>
>>17429005

>I don't focus on anything the visions come more fluid and like a movie that way....

Ah, good advice. That's the mindset I like to slip into but it's not always easy to translate or make sense of.

I better dip out for the night, but nice seeing you doing your thing again
>>
>>17429022

He's a man, he has needs. If you want a monogamous relationship, you better move closer to him or find someone more faithful
>>
May the Light bless you all.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvacG_nhD34
>>
>>17429022
don't take it to heart it could always be completely wrong.If you don't have actual proof don't react to it
>>
>>17429143
Thank you... you're right. It still worries me a little.
>>
Cold and blind readings. Take them seriously at your own will. Give me a question or do not. I will give an answer that feels right.
>>
>>17429238
It's less of a matter as to what I see, or in this case, a lack of seeing. I do not do anything of that sort. However, let me tell you this, and by this I mean what I seem to get. It may be wrong, it may not be, who knows.

Say, imagine a puzzle and the key to solving it as two separate things. You sound like you want to have both when you simply cannot. Make a decision as to what you exactly want and take it. If you want, you will. Do know what you want though, because if you take one, the other will be impossible. In this case it would almost sound like a bad decision that you will simply regret.
>>
>>17429157
Health reading please?
Thread posts: 346
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.