[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Divination General! "mfw" Edition. Co

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 31

File: Yup - there it is.jpg (52KB, 590x423px) Image search: [Google]
Yup - there it is.jpg
52KB, 590x423px
Welcome to Divination General!

"mfw" Edition.

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17414421
>>
>>17417980
Chironymous here, doing I-Ching readings for you all:

I will gradually read everyone I can, posting back anywhere from 5 minutes later to by thread's end, so check back! I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
>>17417909
>>17417935
Okay so the second part was an advice spread:

What to leave behind: 9 of Wands
What to hold onto into the future: 8 of Swords
What to keep, but modify to be healthier: The Star (R)
What to bring back into your life: The Hierophant (R), The Moon (R)
Advice: The Fool, King of Cups (R)

Hope that helps. I'm happy to help you learn if I can, although I've only been doing this a few years myself. Feel free to give me your own interpretations and feedback as well.
>>
>>17417986
I made a question yesterday. Thank you, even when I was about to pull myself out of the situation, things ended up being as you told me (I'm the guy who had issues with his girlfriend and she's trying to take more time before taking the next step, although we're more like friends for the moment). She's a little cold right now, but, she's talking to me at least, and she is trying to explain me some things about her. Your reading was spot on.

Now, a question, but first my data. And yes, your readings are great, I like them!
Carlos, male, Taurus, Chile.

Question: What can the oracle say about how she feels about me? She can't articulate her feelings well, and I need to know my perspectives right now. We talked, and we both disagreed on some things while later I told her I'd be at her side, and she didn't seem bothered at all.

(posted too late in the other thread)
>>
Olivia can you explain your situation to me?
>>
>>17417997
Yes I can I want to let you know I'm here and it will take me a while to send it all to you but I really need some help advice or guidance...
>>
Hi
Name: Ben
Sign: Leo
Birth date 13 Agoust 1986
I have a huge work project that I must finish for November any advice ?
>>
>>17417992
The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Decrease":

The stoic Mountain drains its excess waters to the Lake below:
The Superior Person curbs his anger and sheds his desires.

To be frugal and content is to possess immeasurable wealth within. Nothing of value could be refused such a person. Make a portion of each meal a share of your offering.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is an occasion for downsizing to fighting trim.
Simplicity and economy are strong defenses against the slings and arrows of Outrageous Fortune.
Whether this is a time of want or a time of plenty, it is an auspicious time to shed a dependency.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

He finds gain in that which others see no value.
His example generates widespread support.
This course brings success.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Noble Calling":

The rich, loamy Earth on the banks of the Marsh provides fertile soil for exceptional progress. The Superior Person is inexhaustible in his willingness to teach, and without limit in his tolerance and support of others.

Supreme Success if you keep to your course. But be aware that your time is limited; your power will wane, as Summer changes to Fall.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are in a position to help another. This is a temporary situation, because your power is cyclical, seasonal. Knowing this, you must perform your good deed without hope of reward. You are not furthering your own process, but another's. Though you may cherish this other, you will never possess. Touch without grasping. Take comfort in becoming a fond memory. Nurture, then let go.
>>
I'm not sure I have something positive in me atm, But I laways liked this quote "But life isn’t hard to manage when you’ve nothing to lose."
-Nate
-Male
-Aries
-I am an illustrator, and overall a creative person, very private and to myself, I think I'm upbeat and easygoing, and try to be positive, even in this situation
- Somewhere southamerica
I'm so bloody lost, A few days ago I lost my fiancé, all of the sudden and for no reason she dumped me. I don't know what will become of me, but I feel so lost... a little guidance or at least some pointers about what, if any, future awaits me, would be really good...

please...?
>>
File: 1456670555857.jpg (98KB, 640x664px) Image search: [Google]
1456670555857.jpg
98KB, 640x664px
The Jack White summon werkt I'll read also.
>>
>>17417996
You're welcome! I'm glad I gave you an accurate reading!

Thank you!

Your reading revealed a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Conflict":

The high Heavens over a yawning Deep chasm:
An expansive void where nothing can dwell. Even though he sincerely knows he is right, the Superior Person anticipates opposition and carefully prepares for any incident.

Good fortune if your conflict results in compromise.
Misfortune if your conflict escalates to confrontation.
Seek advice from trusted allies: friends, family, etc.
Postpone your crossing to the far shore.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Conflict is a necessary part of life. Tension upon the strings of a violin can make majestic music. The critical mass of two hydrogen atoms trying to occupy the same space fuel the sun that nourishes our solar system. Most conflicts you face in life are the result of your Path converging with another's. Your Path is not his, and one Path is not necessarily more right than the other. Can you work together to remove the blockage?
>>
To those I didn't get a reading in for, I'm taking a break now but I'll be back later to do more (hopefully).
>>
>>17417986
William
Male
Cancer
I am white, I have bronw hair and hazel eyes(eyes that look different colors at different times) with yellow around the pupil. About 6 ft tall. I enjoy drugs a lot, although I am taking a break from weed for a drug test for a job currently, have trust issues, currently living with m Mom again since December, and I although I am rather racist I have a lot of empathy for others, and don't like seeing anyone or anything in pain most of the time. I usually don't talk much and keep my thoughts and feelings to myself.
South Carolina, near the ocean.
I don't know what to do with my life. I need some general guidance.
>>
>>17417997
Actually it's a really long story that took place since December 2014 and ended November 2015... is it possible the 5 of cups could mean he misses me? And the reversed 6 of cups means hes thinking of the memories we shared, but upset over them for some reason? I miss him terribly but really strange things happened between us I can't even begin to tell you it's do long and complicated... are his feelings for me really so negative? I loved him so much and I did so much for him... wow :(
>>
>>17418016
Can I get a reading?
>>
>>17418005
How do you eat an elephant?
One bite at a time.

Plan, break it into smaller projects, plan some more, budget your time, and get to work ASAP on each part and then the next! Do not have doubts or get discouraged! Remain positive, persistent, consistent, endure, and persevere! Stay calm and do not worry about the future, but instead tend to each moment of the present that is a step along the way toward successful achievement of your goals!

Your reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "The Wanderer":

Fire on the Mountain, catastrophic to man, a passing annoyance to the Mountain:
The Superior Person waits for wisdom and clarity before exacting Justice, then lets no protest sway him.

Find satisfaction in small gains.
To move constantly forward is good fortune to a Wanderer.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are a stranger to this situation. It is your attraction to the exotic that has led you here, but you will move on to a new vista when this one has lost its mystique. Because much of this environment is foreign to you, you must exercise only the best judgement. You don't know the custom here, and it's too easy to cross a line you don't know is there. Because you are the foreigner in this setting, you have no history to acquit you. Watch, listen, study, contemplate, then step lightly but decisively on.
>>
Hi!

Name: Allen
Sign: Aries
Date of birth: 8 April 95'

I consider myself an easy going person, extrovert and very loyal. I'm currently working as I do want to keep with my studies .

On the past three months I've been having emotional problems with a person I was in love with, it couldn't happen but now things are pretty tense between us, as I still have strong feelings towards this person. I just want to know if at some point this person felt the same way with me.
>>
>>17418006
You are most kind, thank you very much
>>
>>17418023
Conflict. Maybe she feels "conflicted" about me. And I should keep in mind this relationship will result in conflicts - so, we must compromise. I must work with her to remove whatever blocks our progress. Thank you very much, I will follow your advice blindly!
>>
>>17417935
>>17417995
Thanks for that. I'm too tired to make sense of it right now, but I appreciate it.
>>
>>17418008
Thank you!

>illustrator
>creative
Awesome! I draw some too and engage a great deal in creativity! Good stuff!

Your reading is here:
>>17418006
>>
>>17417997
Do you think tarot can offer me a solution to my problem? I love him so much but I just want what's best for him
>>
>>17418028
The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Aspiration":

The Sun shines down upon the Earth:
Constantly honing and refining his brilliance, the Superior Person is a Godsend to his people. They repay his benevolence with a herd of horses, and he is granted audience three times in a single day.

Promotion.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a time of reward for good works. Those you have helped want to show their gratitude. Benefits come both from on high and from the humble you uplifted. Accept all gifts graciously, though the reward may not be what you truly need or hoped for. Some may bestow more than they can afford to give, but you must realize that they need to feel that they have repaid you.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Meet their distrust with tolerance and benevolence; such graciousness will wear away any heart of stone.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Biting Through":

The merciless, searing judgement of Lightning fulfills the warning prophecies of distant Thunder. Sage rulers preserved Justice by clearly defining the laws, and by delivering the penalties decreed.

Though unpleasant, it is best to let justice have its due.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

A terrible reckoning is due. A wrong will be righted -- and even if it has been you who has been wronged, you will tremble at the terrible power of Justice untempered by Mercy. Pray for your oppressor, that his punishment will fit his crime.
>>
>>17418056
Thank you OP.
I think it is my first run with the I ching, I thought it was gonna be a bit more straight foward specially since I lost all my north for the foreseeable future, anycase I'll take your advice to heart. You are most kind.
>>
>>17418046
The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Limitations":

Waters difficult to keep within the Lake's banks:
The Superior Person examines the nature of virtue and makes himself a standard that can be followed.

Self-discipline brings success; but restraints too binding bring self-defeat.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Cultivating the proper disciplines and the proper degree of discipline are the concerns of this hexagram. By limiting options, you may give more attention to priorities. One who is all over the map is no less lost than one without a map. Avoid asceticism, however. Deprivation is not wise discipline. The key here is regulation, not restriction.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Roaming his own garden and courtyard, he never strays out the gate.
No mistake.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Dangerously Deep":

Water follows Water, spilling over any cliff, flowing past all obstacles, no matter the depth or distance, to the Sea. The Superior Person learns flexibility from the mistakes he has made, and grows strong from the obstacles he has overcome, pressing on to show others the Way.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are facing a crucial trial along your Journey. The danger of this challenge is very real. It is a test of your mettle. If you can maintain your integrity and stay true to your convictions, you will overcome. That's not as easy as it seems when you are faced with the sacrifice of other things you've come to depend upon or hold dear.
>>
>>17418026
Hope to hear from you soon :) I really need your help!
>>
>>17418047
Thank you! You're very welcome!

>>17418050
Those are valid interpretations of the reading. You're very welcome!
>I will follow your advice blindly!
I wouldn't quite go that far!
>>
>>17418023
Oh my god I just asked her if she feels conflicted about me and it was a solid yes. Thank you!!
>>
>>17418071
You're welcome.
There is much for you to contemplate. Best wishes and good luck!
>>
>>17418066
Makes sense, thank you for your time. Perhaps I have been letting the part of me that doesn't want to show emotion dampen the part of me that wants to help others.
>>
>>17418081
You're welcome

>>17418085
You're welcome! Perhaps!
>>
>>17417986
Embracing chaos is fun

- zee
- Female
- Pisces
- Mediterranean, chubby, dark hair and eyes, kind of a loner but kind of not too, I get by, by doing the minimum, stuck in head most of the time
- UK
- How do I get someone to like me in a romantic way?
>>
>>17418090
Will Trump defeat the Oligarchs and renew the republic?
>>
>>17417986

Hi, Chironymous! I'm sending good vibes your way.

Name: Nimue
Gender F
Sign: Libra on the Virgo Cusp
Locactionish: Northeast US
Query: I'm considering persuing a more creative job, but I'm not sure if it that's crazy. Also, anything you can tell me about my love life for the near future.

Thanks in advance!!
>>
>>17418063
Olivia darling I did more for you.

I asked again about his feelings for you - 9 of wands. He feels hurt by you, but does not mind going for another hurdle.

WIll anything happen between you two in the future? Ace of Swords, 8 of cups. It basically says you have to move past this and get over him :\

anyone else want a reading?
>>
File: image.jpg (647KB, 1600x2133px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
647KB, 1600x2133px
>>17417128
Didn't get a great look at it as, Y'know, it kinda just threw me out. What I did see was three double-lines making an upside down triangle inside a circle. There was something inside the triangle but didn't get a good look at it. There were lines (I think Roman numerals) on the outside of the triangle
>was it this sigil
Could've been, the quick flash I got could've been that. However what I saw was the inner shape as a triangle, double lined, with a circle encasing it.
Pic related is what I Saw, and was burned into my retina for a while after
>>
>>17418106
I'll take one, sure why not. What do you need Z?
>>
File: 1456765027233.jpg (80KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1456765027233.jpg
80KB, 1280x853px
>>17418040
I see fiances picking up. And I saw a stairway. Did you just go up stairs or something.
I feel your hungry... Can you go eat
There are Canary's around you ever want to go into the music now would be the time
I see a pill bottle what is it is it for pain or a ssri.
Yellow is all around you... So tonight at least your less unhappy. I think you'll paint your walls soon. And I think you should get a cellphone case
>>
>>17418106
A third party was involved in the ruining of our relationship, a friend of his... can you do a reading concerning that, too? Is there any way I can fix what happened between us and be with him in the future?? Thank you z!
>>
>>17418093
Haha, sometimes! Thanks!

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Gathering":

The Lake rises by welcoming and receiving Earth's waters:
The King approaches his temple.
It is wise to seek audience with him there.

Success follows this course.
Making an offering will seal your good fortune.
A goal will be realized now.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is an important Convergence, and you must be part of it. Look for the Center of this convergence. Like waters running to the sea, like an astronomical convergence of planets revolving around the sun, you should let the gravity of this Center draw you near. Others are also drawn to this Center, and among them you will find shared bonds and kindred spirits. This tribal convergence will give you a clarity of purpose. You will no longer be alone.

The second part of the reading revealed the hexagram for "Attraction":

The joyous Lake is cradled by the tranquil Mountain:
The Superior Person takes great satisfaction in encouraging others along their journey. He draws them to him with his welcoming nature and genuine interest.

Supreme success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is no greater natural law in the Cosmos than Attraction. From the magnetic pull of an atom's nucleus to the centrifugal force that spirals a galaxy, the face of the universe is shaped by Attraction. On a human scale, it is Attraction that fuels procreation and furthers our species. Yet it is also Attraction that spawns greed and covetousness, threatening our extinction. Attraction is the underlying force of the situation in question. You are refined or debased by the objects of your desire. What gravitational pull are you now under? Around what sphere of influence do you circle? Can you use your own ability to attract?
>>
>>17418098
I've seen he wins .
It's him and feel the buttburn Sanders in the end. I don't think the wall gets built though at least not until the second year in as president
>>
>>17418072
Thank you very much, I really appreciate this. This is my very first I ching reading, it's a little difficult to understand it but I think I'm getting it.
>>
File: jack-white-2013[1].jpg (36KB, 599x373px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white-2013[1].jpg
36KB, 599x373px
>>17418111
hey wait a minute I did one for you the other day and you didn't do one for me when we were supposed to exchange :(

I need nothing. I can use your nickname to focus on you. What's your question?

>>17418016
can you explain more why the guy that rejected me was intimidated & about romeo juliet and paris?

>>17418122
On it
>>
>>17418122
I wish I knew what it was that "hurt" him... was it my words? Actions? This is so confusing... was it recent or from the past? Ah my heart.... :(
>>
>>17418131
Z thank you! :(
>>
>>17418098
>Will Trump defeat the Oligarchs and renew the republic?
Good question! Let's see what the reading has to say...

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Upward Mobility":

Beneath the Soil, the Seedling pushes upward toward the light:
To preserve his integrity, the Superior Person contents himself with small gains that eventually lead to great accomplishment.

Supreme Success.
Have no doubts.
Seek guidance from someone you respect.
A constant move toward greater clarity will bring reward.

You are progressing, rising inch-by-inch toward certain success. What makes this assured is your refusal to tilt headlong toward your goal, slamming into obstacles and going mad with frustration. You have a clear map before you of the steps necessary to reach your objective. With faithful patience and a careful conservation of personal energy and resources, you will run this long, slow distance.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

The king continues to faithfully climb Mount Chi and make humble offering.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Awesome Power":

Thunder fills the Heavens with its awful roar, not out of pride, but with integrity; if it did less, it would not be Thunder:
Because of his Great Power, the Superior Person takes pains not to overstep his position, so that he will not seem intimidating or threatening to the Established Order.

Opportunity will arise along this course.

The Awesome Power available in this hexagram stems from what the Taoists call your Te, a term not perfectly translated into English. Roughly, it is your Integrity -- not in the Western sense of honor -- but more in the psychological definition of a full integration of Who You Are. This Awesome Power is achieved only by fully embracing both the good and the bad, the strong and the weak, the masculine and the feminine -- all polarities within you. Such self-knowledge spawns a Mastery tempered with the humility necessary to rein in and harness this Awesome Power.
>>
>>17418143
Can't
Stump
The
Trump
>>
>>17418131
Oh shit really? I'm so sorry! I'll do one for you right this moment, what's your query z? And just a generic description and a focus (colour/shape combo)
>>
File: 1456805592653 (1).jpg (226KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
1456805592653 (1).jpg
226KB, 800x534px
>>17418131
Because you don't even realize you intimidated him . Like Juliet.
Are you into horoscopes. You need to find someone into your sign
It a 50% boost to all relationships stats when you're with a compatible mate
>>
>>17418132
>>17418139
Yes apparently you can. Does he know of your feelings for you? I basically asked what do you have to do in order to be with him and I pulled the Lovers and the 6 of wands. Victory shall be yours if you confess your attraction to him possibly?

As for the friend, I pulled 8 of wands reversed for him. They feel guilty about it I think. Does that make any sense?

>>17418152
It's okay it happens. I liked someone; they rejected me. I want to know how they feel about me now or if they will change their mind?

My description? Light skinned, Nervous, Crooked.

Purple cube.

>>17418156
Yeah a lot actually. I've been checking my horoscope rather often lately to see if anything good will happen in my life. Is he going to come around or something? My cards kept telling me victory which gave me the nerve to do it in the first place.
>>
>>17418100
Thank you!

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Contemplation":

The gentle Wind roams the Earth:
The Superior Person expands his sphere of influence as he expands his awareness. Deeply devoted to his pursuit of clarity and wisdom, he is unconscious of the inspiring, positive example he is setting for others to emulate.

You have cleansed yourself; now stand ready to make your humble, devout offering.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The situation marks a rising to new heights. As you climb for a better view of the panorama, you make yourself more conspicuous to those below. This hexagram is also known as the Watchtower, because the shape formed by its lines resembles the ancient guardposts manned by Chinese soldiers. These towers were placed on mountainsides to give a better vantage point. To those below, the watchtowers served as landmarks to help them find their way. The quality of your search for clarity in this situation serves as such a guidepost for others along the Way.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

By looking back over the course of your life, you will know if this is a time for advance or retreat.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Gradual Progress":

The gnarled Pine grows tenaciously off the Cliff face:
The Superior Person clings faithfully to dignity and integrity, thus elevating the Collective Spirit of Man in his own small way. Development. The maiden is given in marriage. Good fortune if you stay on course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Adaptability mixed with integrity will bring a calm, steady progress. Move from your center, always faithful to your principles, yet with the flexibility to weather any tempest. Yours is not a meteoric rise to the top, but the solid, confident footing of one who has a clear vision of what can be, and who is willing to climb the distance to reach it. The oracle foresees companionship along the way -- a Divine comfort on any journey.
>>
>>17418130
No problem, you're very welcome! Yes, it takes some re-reading, contemplation, and time to get all the insights out of it -- I'm glad you're making progress in doing so! May the reading serve you well!
>>
>>17418171
That is insanely helpful, you are an excellent reader, thank you very much!
>>
>>17418178
I'm very glad! Thank you! You're very welcome!
>>
>>17418169
If it is the energy I think it is, then I have to agree with >>17418156 here. I saw your energies melding and then suddenly his pulled back, and kept doing so, until you were at arms reach. The connection you two shared turned rigid and whenever you tried to pursue, it would skewer his energy.

As of right now, his energy feels drained, and there's feelings of inadequacy and self-doubt. Whether these are tied to what happened between you two I'm unsure.
>>
>>17418169
Like the two of swords victory?
Or like the four of wands

Do you have a Doreen virtue deck that ask specific things.
The love deck of hers might be something to look into
>>
>>17418169
He dors know of my feelings for him :) however I do have to mention he is involved with a woman who he gas been with for about 6 years and I just suddenly burst into his life like a flash then was gone again, so I don't know how that affects our relationship? Hmm lovers and six of wands... I will look into it :)

It makes absolute sense the "friend" was a terrible person who is the main root of the trouble between me and the guy I like. .. it's such a crazy, complicated situation :( but there is a possibility we will be together one day? I'm not sure what else to ask... I will be seeing him again later this month (not sure when) and I'm just wondering what will happen when we see each other again... I also was wondering if he liked something I sent him a while ago... thank you! I will try not to ask so many questions but so far you gave helped me so incredibly much... thank you!!! Also, does the guy I like know the horrible things his friend did? :( I never got the chance to ask... like I said... it's complicated... :/
>>
>>17418189
Later this year I mean, not this month*
>>
>>17418182
Thanks. What's your question?

>>17418184
6 of wands victory. I have Rider Waite
>>
>>17418189
:( six of wands means something drives you apart ....
Well at least it's not crossed with the devil or a page
>>
>>17418198
Right now we live really far apart :( he is commited to his girlfriend and I have a bunch of personal so things to deal with before I can be with him such as paying off debt, finishing school, learning to drive... we definitely can't be together right now but I have plans on seeing what I can do for us in the future... :) are you able to do a future outcome for us, if I stick to my plan? :)
>>
>>17418072
Gekas
Male
Virgo
Kind, sarcastic, beard, loyal

Why did the person let me know what mental disorder they had and why now instead of the beginning?
California
>>
>>17417986
>>17418207
Sorry I tagged the wrong post!
>>
>>17418193
Sorry it's not better news darlin.

My query is what pitfalls, if any, will befall me in regards to study this year.
>>
Maria
Female
Virgo
August 27
Central America
Black hair, brown eyes, white skin, a bit introverted and shy. First time doing this!

I'm a bit anxious about the future, so I would like to know if I'm on the right path or if there's anything I need to change. Thanks in advance!
>>
>>17417986
stay determined friend :)
Jose
Male
Tauros
Quiet, calm dude who spaces out a bit too much. i am very caring and can see right through most people fairly easily. I can be a bit oblivious, lazy, and nervous.

i live in Arizona

a little bit of guidance would be very much appreciated.
A few years ago a person came into my life, she shaped me( whether it was intentional or not) into the person i am today. Because of her i can look in the mirror every morning and be proud of who i have become, physically and mentally. but things happened and she had to go through some very tough things, and i wasnt able to be there for her, when she needed me most, she was alone. She changed, i changed, and we grew very, very distant. i moved on, met new people made friends, and yet i cant forget, cant forget my mistakes, cant forgive myself, cant forget her smile, her hugs, her cute laugh, or the feeling of her lips. the thought of her haunts me every night.
I tried to move on and she moved on, she now lives with people that really care about her, she has made good friends and has been focusing on what she loves.
Sometimes i think about calling, and ask for forgiveness, to start all over. But i see how happy she is, and how much her life has improved, i just dont think she needs me at all in her life, i feel like i would only bring back bad memories, i dont even feel like i deserve to talk to her again.
i want to forget, i want to forgive myself, i want to move on but i just cant. this is hurting my relationship and my studies and my overall interactions with those i care about.
I dont know what to do, i know she is probably better off without me but i still have this incredible urge to hear her voice again, to talk, and to feel. i feel so damn stupid and childish for even thinking or putting so much thought into this, but i just cant help myself.
sorry if this was a bit too long, but i just need to know if what im doing is right, or if its too late to change my mind.
>>
>>17418117
I went up and down some stairs at least three times in the past hour. I'm a little hungry.... but it's late so I won't be eating until morning. I am a little more up beat then I was earlier. My phone cracked a few days ago so I really should get a better phone case. I would do almost anything to have a career in singing.....

Thank you
My jaw literally dropped
>>
>>17418117
Dunno anything about yellow...
Pill bottle could maybe be about some research we're doing in psyc class...
>>
Okay, not in any place to do proper readings but I'll do quick blind readings for anyone interested. Post your queries. No guarantee they are accurate though.
>>
>>17418218
And meant to reply here >>17417986
>>
>>17418228
Nm Yellow was for happiness
>>
>>17418229
A future reading for me, please? Including career and love?
>>
>>17418198
What do you see for us, Cheswick? Olivia here :) sometimes I really miss him, other times I wish I could just move on... but I think we were supposed to be together for some reason... something to do with our hearts and souls... I just feel so lost :( I love him so much but I dont know what to do
>>
>>17418207
>>17418210
Your reading first reveals an answer of "Inner Truth". Rigid perspective are worn away so that tranquility may flourish, for insight and peace.

"By resolving inner conflicts and being at peace with himself, he learns to gain insight into others. In effect, he enters another, sees with the other's eyes, listens with the other's ears, feels with the other's heart. He then returns to his own center, with new perspective and understanding."

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Just before the moon waxes full, One horse breaks from the harness, and its mate remains.
It is as it should be.

Finally, your reading urges "Creative Activity": To be in constant motion. Engage in productive activity. Harness your focus and stamina for accomplishing great tasks. There you will find new opportunities and successes.
>>
>>17418236
Heavy breaths, lots of coughing, sickness in your near future. Not bad, but enough.
A wallet, burden with weight. It flicks between paper and money. Careful planning with your finances is recommended; risks will leave inundated with debt.
A beat heart. Bump; happiness and contentment. Da-dump; tears and anguish.
Bump da-dump, bump da-dump, bump da-dump, over and over.

sorry for the grim outlook anon. Again, take with a pinch of salt
>>
>>17418254
Wow! Thank you...
>>
>>17418212
6 of cups, knight of wands
Enjoying life might get in the way. 6 of cups tells me there's sweet times ahead for you. Being stubborn about study/play balance?
>>
>>17418254
Is it me that gets sick?
>>
>>17417986
I've never done this before, but this is exciting! Thank you for doing this :)
Charlie, Capricorn, Male, Utah, USA.

How do you think things will go for Sammie and me? Will she ever get over her Mormon B.S.?
>>
>>17418256
>not sure if being sarcastic
You're welcome anon
>>17418261
>enjoying life
Haha that sounds like me. I'll be sure to keep a lid on my fun. Thanks for the heads up. I usually slack off mid-late semester and my results suffer so. Just annoys me when I know I could've done better. Hindsight and all that.
>sweet times ahead
Indeed they are. I'm escaping a horrible situation in the coming months.
Thanks again for the reading.
>>17418262
I'm not sure. The feeling of the cough felt personal but it didn't really feel like it was effectinf your body. So perhaps a close relative or pet? Someone you might have to take care of?
>>
>>17418264
Oh right, forgot to give personality traits. I'm generally apathetic about things though I can find myself self conscious at times. I'm outgoing, yet I enjoy privacy and being alone with my thoughts. I have an addictive personality and am probably somewhat bipolar.
>>
>>17418218
Welcome!

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Enthusiasm":

Thunder comes resounding out of the Earth:
Similar thunder roars up from the masses when the Superior Person strikes a chord in their hearts.

Whip up enthusiasm, rally your forces, and move boldly forward.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is a rhythmic force, a world music, that lives deep in the Unconscious of each of us. It's a primitive drumbeat, a shaking rattle, a tribal chant that invokes the primal self to rise up and join the dance. This is the enthusiasm that is generated now. Not rhetorical persuasion, not a play on the emotions, but a charismatic, irresistible Call of the Wild. Confucius said that the person who could comprehend this could 'rule the world as though it were spinning in his hand.' This is a time for instinct, not intellect -- the Thunder from Beneath.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

You wait for a compelling signal, yet ignore the knock at the gate.
Missed opportunity breeds regret.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Durability":

Arousing Thunder and penetrating Wind. Close companions in any storm:
The Superior Person possesses a resiliency and durability that lets him remain firmly and faithfully on course.

Such constancy deserves success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Endurance is the key to success in this situation. However, durability is not synonymous with stone-like rigidity. True resilience requires a flexibility that allows adaptation to any adverse condition, while still remaining true to the core. Can you maintain your integrity under any circumstance? Can you influence the situation without giving opposing forces anything to resist? Then you will endure to reach your goal.
>>
>>17418229
Anything you can see at all would be helpful. You can pick any from: school, job seeking (currently unemployed), future love, or... a recent falling out I had with a friend. I want to know if it's worth trying to be friends or not, and if that's possible.

Also I met a new friend recently and I'd like to know where it's heading.
>>
>>17418270
I was being genuine! Thank you for the reading. Any more insight on the situation? Could be my mom or my cats :( I hope not...
>>
>>17418169
I did another reading and someone said my words hurt him but the thing is, I didn't say anything to him? I don't get this... unless his friend is involved... I am so confused >.<
>>
>>17418279
>school
Paper and pen, but no ink. The hand moves across the paper but there's no writing. Make sure your studying has substance, don't just go through the actions
>job
A wallet of money, not a lot, but some left over when the day is done. A job will appear and it will provide what you need, not what you want.
>future love
Passion and lust, skin to skin. Love plays little in your future.
>falling out
Anchor and boat, boat sailing away, anchor stuck where it is. The boat sails over the horizon but the anchor stays where it is. Not sure who is who here, no advice sorry.
>new friend
The anchor rescued and restored, it's head kept above the waves for a while. New waters, new sights, new experiences. Well that explains the former. This new friend should help you see more and experience new
>>
>>17418229
If I get rid of everything (belongings, friends, just everything... all my old baggage) and start over new, will my life improve?
>>
>>17418229
Just tell me what you can. Will I be a spiritually significant leader in my future?
>>
>>17418229
Future love reading please?
female
>>
>>17418219
Ugh, how your your problem and feelings mirror my own.

I'm afraid this interferes too much with me tuning in for an applicable reading.

You'll have to ask another reader. I'm sorry. And I'm sorry you had to go through that and are feeling that way. I know how much it sucks, and I'm sorry you do too. I wish you the best.
>>
>>17417980
I hope you enjoying your day!
-Edmund
-Male
-Aquarius
-Just a guy trying to find my way in this crazy messy life. Friendly and curious.
-California
-So im in this grey area with my friend i used to date. Long story short we ended on bad terms but then started talking again as just friends. There are still some feelings there and i have tried to convince myself to move on but when im near him i still get those feelings. My question is if anything romantic will happen again between us or if i should move?
Thanks Chiron!
>>
>>17418302
Wow, thanks, dude. You're my hero!

That one about the friend I'm having issues with... that's pretty much the same reading someone else here gave me for it, actually. Exact same meaning anyway, worded rather differently of course.
>>
>>17418264
>>17418271
You're welcome! I'm glad you find it exciting!

The reading revealed a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Limitations":

The Superior Person examines the nature of virtue and makes himself a standard that can be followed.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Cultivating the proper disciplines and the proper degree of discipline are the concerns of this hexagram. By limiting options, you may give more attention to priorities. One who is all over the map is no less lost than one without a map. Avoid asceticism, however. Deprivation is not wise discipline. The key here is regulation, not restriction.
>>
>>17418229
Love reading
>>
>>17418229
A reading for losing my virginity ... if it ever happens olololol
>>
>>17418334
That's a damn near perfect reading. I guess I just need to find a good balance. Restricting myself too much by abiding her rules of limitation may cause problems, but restraining myself in the situation may lead to a great relationship. One last thing, if you don't mind; Is weed helping me through solving problems with mental barriers, or is it creating more of them? Thank you!
>>
>>17418320
Thank you!

The reading revealed a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Providing Nourishment":

Beneath the immobile Mountain the arousing Thunder stirs:
The Superior Person preserves his freedom under oppressive conditions by watching what comes out of his mouth, as well as what goes in.

Endure and good fortune will come.
Nurture others in need, as if you were feeding yourself.
Take care not to provide sustenance for those who feed off others.
Stay as high as possible on the food chain.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are a conduit in this instance, able to provide the sustenance needed by others. Position yourself to nourish the truly needy and worthy. Avoid situations where you might be coerced into supporting the parasites and vermin who deprive your true charges. Your own nourishment is an issue here, too.
Remember Lao Tzu's three Great Treasures:
Only the person possessed of Compassion, Modesty and Frugality can remain fit enough to stay free of desperation and keep control of the situation.
>>
>>17418340
You're very welcome! I'm glad I could serve you with an an accurate reading! Yes, it is all about balance in all things!

>Is weed helping me through solving problems with mental barriers, or is it creating more of them?

A quick reading on this revealed the hexagram for "Inner Truth". Weed helps some people and hinders other. It is up to you to try things with and without, and determine which type of the two people are in what works best for you! Best wishes, and good luck!
>>
>>17418338
Different reader here but I decided to pull some cards for you because your request is stupid.

It'll be in about 3 and a half years. The reason it takes so long is because you're too reserved and afraid to go for it. The other person will probably spread horrible rumors about you afterwards.
>>
>>17418318
thank you for responding, i wish you the best as well.
as much as i hate the thought of someone having to go through what im going through, it still feels kinda nice knowing im not alone, thank you, good luck :)
>>
>>17418386
>because your request is stupid.
Lol, never change, anon! :D
>>
>>17418307
Every death brings new growth. A giant fire then nothing. There is stillness and death. But beneath the fallen lay the new generation. Enriched by those before them, they sprouts anew
All signs point to yes, so long as you take on board the experiences you have gained and learn from them to better yourself.
>>
>>17418250
>Just before the moon waxes full, One horse breaks from the harness, and its mate remains.
>It is as it should be.

Can you give some insight into what it means for the mate to remain?

Also thank you for the reading!
>>
>>17418391
You're welcome. Thank you.
>as much as i hate the thought of someone having to go through what im going through, it still feels kinda nice knowing im not alone
I'm glad you can find some comfort in this. :)
>>
>>17418311
Blackness. Pure black. But a speck of light in there. It grows slowly but surely, pushing back the shadows and illuminating both yourself and those around you.
Leader? No. Spiritual guide? Yes. Never stop persuing those goals of yours, and use these achievements to help those you meet along the way
>>
>>17418330
>you're my hero
Shucks anon, don't be like that.

Glad to hear I affirmed previous readings. Sounds like you've got a clear direction to follow
>>
>>17418409
Hello, can I get an insight about my current situation and this year? Whatever is most important, thanks
>>
>>17417980
hey sorry did read thread or sticky YET, just feel compelled to respond, I go into trances out of my control. During these trances I experience the future, my future.I can only hear those around me in the trance, I see nothing but the future, I hear nothing but the future and people near me in the present.
>>
>>17418608
I promise I'll read later, just want to know how this can be useful. I always forget what happens in the trance till it happens, and everyone pretends nothing unordinary happened. I just remebered telling this girl to tell me she doesn't know what blacking out means when I ask her about it. She told me she doesn't know what blacking out means about a week ago when I asked if I blacked out/went into trance/WTF
>>
>>17418612
I predicted my father would fall, noone could help him but me. He fell, the neighbor had to come help him, I knew he fell the moment he fell, before seeing it for myself.
>>
>>17418613
I saw that bedbugs would come. I warned them and they came, the way I said, Hannah will find a bedbug, she will bring it to you, it is because of what you've done. what you've done to me.
>>
>>17418618
the abilify and the rest stop the trances. everyone ignores what I say, I can't believe it myself so I beg them confirm it. at least tell me these trances are real. If I get something aboutthe future wrong tell me so I know I'm just crazy. If I'm right let me know. Let me know something! I beg them! how can you not know what blacking out is?? I told her to tell me that in a trance, of course Iforgot immediately as always. now I remember.
>>
>>17418630
NO ONE IS HERE???
>>
>>17418631
Someone is here, but they will not talk. You do not need to worry too much; insanity will follow if you do not find stability within this and within your mind. Calm down.
>>
>>17418386
Wat. That's awful
>>
>>17418780
Are you the person who asked the question?

If so, you can always change your future by choosing not to continue the behaviour causing the issue. This is just the path you are on currently with your present attitude and behaviour.
>>
>>17418780
>It'll be in about 3 and a half years. The reason it takes so long is because you're too reserved and afraid to go for it.
Of course. Taking the reserved route takes time. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
>The other person will probably spread horrible rumors about you afterwards.
>probably
reader pls.

>>17418679
>insanity will follow if you do not find stability
good piece of advice for literally anyone.

>>17418612
Sounds more like deja-vu if you're unable to remember until it actually happens.
That or you have a mental block you should work on undoing. Look into lucid dreaming.

>>17418401
>Just before the moon waxes full, One horse breaks from the harness, and its mate remains.
The hexagram your line is part of could be summed up as such:
" It is possible to influence even the most difficult people, or improve the most difficult circumstance, through the power of shedding light on universal truths — for truth is something to which all beings naturally respond."

However, each hexagram has various lines, which are further able to be distilled to be a portion of the greater truth. Yours, being line 4, could be summed up as thus:
"To live in a way that is consistent with your own truth is often not easy. In order to do so, be like a horse that pulls the plow straight ahead, bearing its burden resolutely, and refusing to glance sideways, even to its mate, while the work is in progress. Avoid trendy fashions and cliques, dig down deeply, and your field will yield a bountiful harvest in the end. "

>>17418631
I don't normally say this, but I would consider looking into seeing a psychologist, to make sure it's nothing... significant. Many times the beginning of a psychiatric problem may start off in such a way. Dissociation, Schizophrenia, etc.

>>17418409
Nice imagery. It's always encouraging to see an embodiment of light. Tread carefully anon, as you never know how your light will rend the shadows.

I'll be around later tonight for readings.
>>
>>17418842
>Not that there's anything wrong with that.
I don't disagree, but I generally assume people are asking questions like that because they want to change it.
>>
>>17418891
The ironic part is I want to be a virgin forever tho
>>
>>17418842
>>17418891
Are you guys reading?
>>
>>17418918
Not yet, sorry friend.

>>17418914
Then keep being you, buddy! Like I said, it's all about how you choose your future.
>>
>>17418930
Haha sweet. Ain't no man gon take this! There's only one in the world that could and I don't see that happening unfortunately :( and if it does, and he spreads rumors about me I'd cut his dick off so
>>
>>17418939
I think it was more of a warning than anything. Like be wary of the characters who you give that kind of power. It's more than 3 years from now so who knows what your situation will be then, you might feel differently about it and try to get over the whole "there's only one guy for me" thing. But you don't want to act out of impulse, you'll get hurt.
>>
>>17418918
I will do a reading or two in an hour or so. However, I'd like to point out something that you must have assuredly missed. Please, finish reading the posts before calling out a reader for readings. It's just plain annoying to see, especially if it's just a normal post. In this case, one of them explicitly says that they will read tonight.

Bloody hell, bloody hell...
>>
>>17418945
Hmmm
>>
>>17418109
Weird. Well, the only thing I could pick up online about this thing is that it's just a "nothing gets in, nothing gets out" barrier.

I just hope this doesn't connect with this one time I asked someone in the general for a mindscape reading and it was basically fucked her up.
>>
>>17418945
Hmm.. i already got in a situation like this and it fucked everything up for me.
>>
>>17418608
>seeing the future in trances
Ah, that's how I started out. I'd like to hear your voice, if you don't mind. Would you email me a voice sample? I'm a voice reader.

[email protected]

>>17418338
Yours as well, if I haven't heard it yet
>>
Few readings.

I require your name/alias, gender, and query.

Throw at me whatever you like; but keep in mind that you get what you ask for.
>>
>>17419060
Marie, female, a reading for me and my present/future, including career? Am I on the right path, or do I need to change something? Any guidance or suggestions? I'd also like a reading for the guy I like, I don't know him personally but I was wondering what his true intentions towards me are and what his personality is like (he comes across as someone who is very guarded and strong on the outside but sad abd scared on the inside) if you could do a reading for us...
Thank you!
>>
>>17419060
Morgan
F
If possible, can you give me some more info on this whole shitstorm?
>>17416863
>>17417128
>>17418109

I'd do it myself but I'm worried of bias.
>>
>>17419060
Matt, male

Is the current career path I am on right for me and will I be successful in my attempts?
>>
>>17419060
SN, Female
What should I be wary of this month?
>>
>>17419060
popagenu
Male

Is the relationship with this girl I'm talking to going to go well? How can I stop us from fighting and where is a good first date location
>>
>>17419060
Tiff,F
Will I get back into a relationship with D?
>>
>>17418973
>"nothing gets in, nothing gets out" barrier
I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case, both the voice and the sigil/shield didn't feel like your energy. Secondly, it didn't feel like a protective barrier, even the more aggressive ones I've come across weren't that malicious.

You may have something/someone wanting to keep you locked down.
>>
>>17419113
I don't know why but I feel like it's somehow helping me. Maybe it's some kind of spiritual Stockholm syndrome but I don't think it's hurting me. I think it might just be something that obsessive or possessive. I've never had any signs of bad mojo except for my depression and I don't see or feel stuff like I used to when I was younger.
>>
>>17419077
Apologies for the delay, had to take some calls.

>general
The Chariot, The Star, The Hanged Man (Reversed).

You're craving change, driven by the fire burning from within you; the desire to start something anew. You're on the right path, but don't let this fire burn you down to a situation that is dire. Drive is good, but keep in mind that we're humans, not robots-- we all need a break sometimes.

>reading for the guy
You / Him: 4 of Pentacles (Reversed) / Queen of Pentacles (Reversed)
Union Significator: The Empress
His Ostensible / True Intentions: Page of Wands (Reversed) / Wheel of Fortune
Projected Outcome: 8 of Cups

Both of you views each other pretty much the same way, with the only exception coming from your side: you have feels for him, and it seems that he either isn't sure of his own feelings or simply doesn't. He's conflicted on what to think about and express towards you because you seem pretty distant and foreign to him, but one thing for sure- he keeps you in his mind, just not as much as you do because he has more important stuff to grind.

I'd say you're right on what he comes across as, however, on the inside, he's more of an insecure person more than scared. You're gonna have to take the lead on this one and show him what you really want, instead of sitting back and letting him do all the work; it simply won't work out in your favor this once. As far as his intentions with you goes... all I'm getting here is he's as unclear as you are.

In the end of it all, you have choices to make and cups to weigh- be careful not to let this drown you out, and depending on what you choose, you may walk away disappointed from it all.

Don't expect too much from this, unless you're willing to put in the effort to chase him.

>>17419086
I'm gonna scry for this so gimme a minute or few.
>>
>>17419086
I see yellow flames with some depth in sight flaming towards the sky so bright. Further in the depths of the flame, I see the rune Perthro shrouded in the same flame. I feel a sense of familiarity, similar to deja-vu; almost like a scene I've seen somewhere. I see a swift blade with no hilt swinging across the field of flames, and a phoenix-like creature springing up from the ground and slinging a bag full of wooden tokens towards the ground very fiercely, all of them ending up broken. Shifting my focus, I see the 3 of Swords in reverse; a heart pierced, and the rune Raidho, again in reverse.

The sense of familiarity was the weirdest of it all, I don't know what to make of it.

I feel the urge to draw some cards, and so I did-- it was the 6 of Wands, 8 of Wands, and 2 of Wands.

Make of it what you will, for I have zero fucking idea what that was.
>>
>>17419060
Hi, could I have a reading too?
Kitty, F, my query is: Am I still on a time limit and will I pass the trial?
>>
>>17419060
Jas
Male
Can you do spirit/soul reading for me?
>>
I'll do a few general readings if anyone's interested, might take a while but I should be able to get through 2 or 3 in a reasonable time.
Just put any information that you think is significant or that you think I should know.
>>
>>17419329
Could I please have a reading about someone I'm interested in romantically? Just the general potential, what they think, and so on. What would happen if I pursued them?
>>
>>17419087
Sorry, friend- I'm not good with career/financial readings.

>>17419089
King of Swords, The Devil, 7 of Swords. All reversed.

Keep your energies in check; direct them where they belong and don't be too fervent in your approaches. Keep your dependence on others at a minimum for it seems that you will have to fend for yourself this month with very little to depend on when it comes to your social circle.

>>17419101
You / Her: 7 of Cups / 6 of Swords
Union Significator: The Emperor (Reversed)
Projected Outcome: 10 of Cups (Reversed)

Honestly, I'm not going to bother with interpreting this. Just move on.

>where is a good first date location
o_o

>>17419112
>>17419305
I need to go now, will be back later if I'm able to squeeze in some time. Sorry.

>>17419320
>spirit/soul reading
I don't do that, sorry.
>>
File: 1411165877562.jpg (592KB, 898x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1411165877562.jpg
592KB, 898x1000px
As I've promised, a reading or two I shall give. Although I am uncertain about doing anything, for it seems that there are already two readers doing readings at the current moment. If anyone wishes for one, then simply ask. I will require gender and a query that's not too vague. I will avoid doing any sort of love queries, unless they're urgent.

And of course, the usual requirement of a picture of some sort of a fantasy or magical setting, perhaps a wizard or a mage, entity, something along the lines of that.
>>
>>17419355
SN here. Thanks a lot!
>>
File: cutie wizard guy.jpg (702KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
cutie wizard guy.jpg
702KB, 2560x1920px
>>17419358
Male
How will the rest of 2016 go for me? ;_; I'm losing more and more hope by the day. Is there at least a little happiness in store for me?
>>
File: summon.jpg (108KB, 652x1000px) Image search: [Google]
summon.jpg
108KB, 652x1000px
>>17419355
No problem, have a good day.

>>17419358
Hi, I hope you won't be offended if I ask you to take a query I directed at another reader. I'd just like to get input on this one.
>>17419305

And as requested, a fantasy picture.
>>
>>17419358

Male
How do I grow in my occult knowledge and abilities? And what direction do you see that taking?
>>
>>17419329
>>17419112
>>
>>17419329

Jim
What should I be doing to get my romantic life going better? Also do you see anything or anyone happening there?
>>
>>17419358
No reading requested for now, but here's a nice picture anyway.

Thank you for your time and efforts here, they're appreciated.
>>
File: HAWaOd2.jpg (376KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
HAWaOd2.jpg
376KB, 1920x1080px
>>17419358
Have a good one.
>>
>>17419384
>nature of the remaining months: Queen of Disks
>supporting cards, left: Six of Swords (Science)
>supporting cards, right: XIII - Death
>advice card: Knight of Cups
>things to be wary of: Four of Cups (Luxury)
>major influence for the remaining months: Queen of Cups

That's a fairly interesting spread I have before my eyes. The nature, the grounded kindness with a possible touch of foolishness and weakness (the negative aspects of the Queen, the stability, but I cannot be certain whether it's the case), supported with necessary change of Death and thinking and emotional stability of the Science. So far, it seems, so good. It's entirely likely that you will go through certain changes and sooner or later manage to remain more grounded and more stable instead of losing hope or anything of that sort.
Your advice would be a rather odd one that I cannot really make heads or tails of. Find a balance and harmony within your feelings and especially within thoughts that are based on emotions, since there is a certain kind of a duality in this card that has to be balanced, otherwise nothing good will come out of it.
The warning is essentially this: don't constrict your emotions or anything in the emotional aspect and for the love of god, don't go for something that will simply please or give you hope or do anything satisfying for you in that aspect for short-term. I'm more leaning to go with the first one, but it can't hurt to exercise just a tiny bit of self-control at times, but nothing -too- excessive.
The major influence could very likely be a person instead of just some aspects of yourself. A woman, likely, one that's loving and affectionate, but not entirely too stable or well grounded. More grounded in imagination than reality, most likely. Or it could very well be you; being grounded more within fantasy instead of reality, even though it would be suggested to have a good balance of the two.

1/2
>>
>>17419454
To simply put, there's nothing bad going to happen. No outright happy feels, but it seems that you'll start thinking more, get over some feelings or hurt (likely the entire losing hope aspect), go through some change that's necessary and come out as a better person for it. Keep a good grip on yourself, not too strong of one, but just take care of yourself and it'll all should be fine. Good luck to you, anon, and I do hope that at least you will be more happy and hopeful.

>>17419388
I am not offended in the slightest and I can do so. In fact, I heavily encourage keeping up with such a behavior. It'll take me a couple, but I'll get to you.

>>17419429
That would be unexpected, and in turn, I thank you, though I would direct the nice words to other readers who put far more time and effort into their readings and their work. Although I won't deny, it's nice to be acknowledged just a tiny bit, be it positive or negative.

>>17419446
y-you too, I suppose. Thanks for the images, both of you.
>>
>>17419329
My name is Tyler. I've recently had my eyes opened to spirituality, and I'm interested in developing my abilities. Can you offer any insight pertaining to my true will or destiny?
>>
>>17419454
>>17419458
Thanks. I think I have an idea on who the woman might be, but also it very well COULD be me, considering I'm always fantasizing about what could be instead of actually going out and making it happen.

I'll try my best to get better about this. Thanks again! I'm a bit less worried now.
>>
>>17419347

A few parts of this weren't easy to interpret but I'm pretty sure of two things, it won't be difficult for you to get with the person and that it won't really make you happy.
First things first, before you go for it make sure there's nothing in your past that could hold you back, if there is you should make sure to overcome it as they will hold you back from happiness in the relationship.

I've got a LOT of signs that it's going to go well and possibly even be easy for you but there's nothing telling me that this is what you actually need right now or that it will make you happy, in fact it's more likely to lead to unhappiness, disruption and restriction in your life so approach it with caution.

One of the things I couldn't really figure out was that I had stones to do with your social world and freedom/new opportunities playing a part, I hope you can get something out of this as I can't take anything meaningful from it.

I hope I helped out anon, good luck with this.
>>
>>17419280
Wait is this Phenex? Why would that hipster bird want to deal with me?

Thanks for the reading man.
>>
>>17419518
Thank you, I really appreciate it. This was a good reading.

Would you say it's possible it wouldn't work right now but it's worth thinking about at some point in the future when circumstances are different?

Could you explain more about the part you didn't get? I'm not exactly sure what you mean with the way you explained it.

Thanks again though.
>>
>>17419112
Alright anon, just a quick glance at these stones is telling me things aren't looking too good, anything that signifies love and a healthy relationship is tainted with negative things such as anger, restriction and even violence.

Everything else is pointing towards order and happiness, I think it's time you focused on you and getting yourself where you want to be.

I hope I helped out anon.
>>
>>17419461

Talk to ape on /omg/
>>
>>17419388
>the nature of this trial: Princess of Cups
>probability of success (cannot word this in words, I apologize): Five of Disks (Worry)
>degree of a time limit: Ten of Disks (Wealth)
>advice for you to deal with this trial: Knight of Cups
>things to be wary of: I - The Magus

Time to not interpret this properly because I have absolutely no idea how to start, where to begin and how to put this down in a simple and proper manner that's understandable. I did not wish to draw any sort of supporting cards, simply because I wasn't certain whether they would be necessary or whether they would provide additional clarification. The nature card is for me to set the mood or at least give a foundation for the cards and the spread, and I would gladly say that it's something far different from what I'm going to say right now; something that has a strong emotional basis.
The probability is worrying. Breaking of stability. Change of the balance and fortress that was the Power, the Four of Disks. In some ways, it could be seen as failure, or simply worry and fear that would drive you to failure. Here's a good tip if you worry too much: don't. Keep yourself in check. I'm not sure how urgent this trial is, or what it's even about, but I would definitely say that worrying and eventually saying ''this is not going to work out'' will cause a self-fulfilling prophecy and make things to even more down south.
It's hard to give any sort of time limits or even time with tarot, but since it's a Ten, I would like to say that you're not having too much time left. If it was an Ace, or some other card, perhaps it would be less of a problem, but right now yes. The end of the cycle. The end, so to speak.
The advice is something I'll leave short and simple: retain a balance within your emotions, or at least try to balance things within this ''trial'' of yours. Remain steady and secure within your thoughts and feelings and don't let one thing run amok while the other is subdued.

1/2
>>
>>17419533
And lastly, the warning card. The Magus. The masculine willpower, the creation, the creativity running free and yet in a controlled manner. I would be careful with that one, simply because it's easy to put the energy into such a direction that can lead to negative things happening or just breaking apart your progress. Or in some ways, make sure that your energy is not being subdued and closed down, otherwise it'll blow up inside of you. Do -something-, but also make certain that this something will not cause any problems.

tl;dr - Balance within thoughts and emotions. Control of your energy and willpower, focusing it and making certain that it's not subdued, and warnings of potential abuse. I would avoid taking my reading at face value, simply because tarot is something that's not easy to work with in regards of time limits, but from what I think, it's not exactly that you have too much time to deal with. Good luck.

>>17419497
Court cards can represent people, and often times I just go with the values that can be within the person instead of saying that it's an actual person, but at some points, like now, it makes me want to include that tiny tidbit of knowledge in case it's the case. Stay more grounded if you think that you're fantasizing too much. Like I said, balance of both is good, and if you'll get more grounded within the physical then I can see you getting someplace well. In general, it's good to do things and be proud of the progress and achievements that you get from it, and of course, if you fail, learning from the experience and keeping it in mind for later.

Yet again, good luck. The world is not ending, the universe will not crumble any time soon for you, just patch yourself up and find some balance, (don't rush it or force it, for the love of god that can go terrible) and you'll be all good and well.
>>
Male
Going by the nickname Ummo
I'm actually interested in 2 womans ... one around my age and another one a bit older. I'm not sure that i have the slightest chance with any of them but i would want to get a reading on that. Is it better for me to go for one or another or completely stop and move on ?
>>
File: terminator.jpg (30KB, 648x348px) Image search: [Google]
terminator.jpg
30KB, 648x348px
Male

Am I confused sexually or just imagining it?
>>
>>17419529
Well I had a cluster of stones that symbolised freedom, social life and new opportunities together which seemed very out of place in comparison to anything else, I couldn't really fit it in with the love focus of the reading very well. Maybe it could be something to do with the issues I mentioned? Or possibly even somewhere to look for the right person for you?

I'm not too sure about if it would work later on but I don't think there's anything that would stand in the way of it in the future. If you want I could try a reading to see if it's possible in the future but I generally don't like trying stuff like this twice as it doesn't ever seem to be as accurate, but if you want more information I'm sure I could try again or another reader could help you out.
>>
>>17419533
>>17419536
That sort of confirms what I'd thought. I'll just keep a positive attitude and hope it's going to do me good service. Thanks!
>>
>>17419550
Yeah, I guess it's hard to say. Maybe the other person would severely restrict those aspects of my life. Or maybe I'd improve in those areas from spending time with them. Time will tell. :)

Don't worry about finding out future possibilities for me. I just wanted to make sure that the things you mentioned were only for the present (at least as far as you can tell). This would make sense as it is a bad time for us to get together (hence me asking here instead of asking the person directly), but there's a strong attraction and I was curious about the potential there.
>>
>>17419393
>nature of growth: Two of Swords (Peace)
>supporting card, left: XIV - Art
>supporting card, right: Three of Swords (Sorrow)
>advice card: XVII - The Star
>things to be wary of: XII - The Hanged Man
>what direction is this heading to: V - The Hierophant

Another rather confusing spread. What a great joy I find from these, especially when one is tired and has their brain essentially fried. I have no strong suggestions or anything specific that you could go for, and in my eyes I see the cards being more of an advice for the general mindset that you could have for the occult. If you want to gain more occult knowledge, then find /omg/ and start asking about there for something more tangible.
Essentially, the first three cards tell me that you need to put your mind to peace and focus on the alchemical aspect of growing and removing imbalances and impurities. The Sorrow almost makes me think that you need to lose certain ideas about occult and ''abilities'' in the first place. At least, there's something to be removed. Some sort of long-lasting ideas or falsery or illusions. Only then growth will be able to occur.
The advice card is interesting. It would either mean ''don't lose hope, you're going to get somewhere with this, keep going!'', but it could also mean to trust yourself and trust your intuition to take you where you need to go. After all, we're dealing with occult here. Intuition is going to develop one way or another, either for sniffing out the bullshit that most occult has or for dealing with certain things.
The card that symbolizes the wariness that you need to have is just phenomenally... what. Alright, I'm going to take a risk here and say this: don't stick with one perspective and let yourself be forced into a certain kind of stillness in regards of learning. Keep an open mind, keep moving about, keep learning, keep your mind open (on sensible levels, mind you.

1/2
>>
>>17419635
Bullshit will still be bullshit, and that's up to you to figure out what is and what's not. Pro tip: it's most of the new age shit). Talk to people, learn from people, read between words, don't take everything face value, etc upon etc. I can keep going with this, but you hopefully get the gist.
And you're going to get into it, it seems. The Hierophant is the pope, the priest, the learner of the knowledge, so on and so forth. Studying. Learning. Trusting yourself and the knowledge that you process to learn more and obtain more. A good card to have in regards of occult teachings, no?

Here's my bit of advice though, from outside of the reading. You need a stable mind and stability before you will get into occult studies and learning. I would see why the Star appeared as the advice card; trusting and developing your intuition to see what's real and what's false, what's delusion and what's not. Have a stable grounding in both mentality and emotions before you proceed further. Good luck with it though, since occult is a fun thing if you're well prepared to deal with it. Just of course, yet again, I cannot stress this enough: don't take everything face value.

>>17419553
Does it now? And here I was, worrying about giving through the proper interpretation here. I'm glad it was of some certain use. Just calm down, and if shit does kick up, then try to remain stable and deal with it as calm as you possibly can. No problem, and yet again, good luck.

Done with readings for today. Good day to everyone.
>>
>>17419635

Neat, thank you. Guess it's time to dive in, huh?

You advise skepticism but encouragement, it seems. I tend to be stubborn so I will try my best to keep an open mind and wider perspective.

Thank you again, I know that was a mess of a reading but you did very well interpreting it
>>
>>17419407
Alright Jim, the idea of overcoming something that's holding you back if coming up a lot here as well as
Right now there's something holding you back from romance which is to do with your mental/emotional state but this should be easy to overcome for you.

I've got another cluster of stones pointing towards disruption or anger but again, there's going to be a change for you leading towards more confidence.

Again, the idea of newfound freedom is appearing but this time it's linked to love, romance and relationships.

Learning or education as well as this new sense of confidence are tied in with your romantic life.

The thing holding you back is linked with some kind of commitment you've made or possibly your home/work life, if you're not sure what's causing it those are good places to investigate.

Sounds good anon, just sort this issue out, whatever it is, and then it looks like you're in for a ton of luck regarding your romantic life.
>>
>>17419668

Strange, I'm not entirely sure what this commitment is. Also, I wonder what these triggers are going to be that'll give me freedom and whatnot.

The entire reading sounds correct, I'm just trying to match it against what I can currently see, and make better sense of what I must do
>>
>>17419681
If you want some more help with the commitment area of thing the stones I got for this specific area were magic, place, saturn, commitment and luck (Luck was the connecting factor for many of the areas hence why I believe things will go well for you)
Place generally refers to your home or work place but can be to do with any place that is important or relevant to you.
Magic is generally related to time, which is why I think it's going to be soon that these things turn around for you.
Commitment can sometimes be to do with legal issues if that helps at all?
Saturn is a bit more complicated but it's a pretty negative stone to do with limits and pessimism and things like that but it can also be to do with authority (such as the government or police) but that wasn't really coming across as very important to the situation when I did the reading.

That's pretty much all the information that might help out related to that issue, good luck figuring it out mate.
>>
File: dark_mage_by_m_hugo-d3gt7fi.jpg (360KB, 713x900px) Image search: [Google]
dark_mage_by_m_hugo-d3gt7fi.jpg
360KB, 713x900px
>>17419646
Do you still do readings? I would be grateful if you do
Male. What is the course I should take right now? Shall I try to reviwe some of my past or just wipe the slate clean totally? If you could add something about romance situation, it would be great too
>>
>>17419461
Hey Tyler, I've only got my stones on me right now and they generally aren't too good with this kind of thing so you'll probably want this checked by another reader but I gave it a go and here's what I got from it.

You're going to have good luck related to self discovery and spirituality. I'm pretty sure this is just to do with you recently acknowledging your spiritual side but it could also mean you're going to have an easy time figuring out where to go and good luck on this path. Make sure you don't let this new side of you pull you away from things that are important to you though as it seems that you've committed yourself to figuring this out.

I can't figure out too much from this area but there's some kind of negativity tied with your spirit and this new interest and part of you will become a part of your life if you continue down this path.

All I can say from this is be careful going forwards into this.

Sorry I couldn't get too much from this, I hope I helped somehow but I think your best bet here is trying someone with more experience in this subject and a better method for it than me.
>>
>>17419709
D...didn't I say that I was done with readings for today? Isn't that clear enough? But nonetheless, I'm about to head to sleep and I need my sleep dearly. Wait until some else shows up and does something for you, since I'm definitely going to be out of commission for today and perhaps tomorrow as well. As much as I hate to dismiss an anon with a nice image, I have to do so this time around. My apologies.
>>
>>17419707

I have a really bad flu right now that makes me want to lay here, hell that could be Saturn's influence.

I'm extremely lucky, things tend to bend either to create an opportunity or to help get a point across. Synchronicity used correctly lol.

My home situation could be better. I either stay where im at, where my roommate's dad is sleeping on the couch *ALL FUCKING DAY* or I move back in with my mom. Either way I'm not fully comfortable taking a woman back home to that.

Without further details, I'm just telling you all this so you know your reading is spot on.
>>
>>17418842
>"To live in a way that is consistent with your own truth is often not easy. In order to do so, be like a horse that pulls the plow straight ahead, bearing its burden resolutely, and refusing to glance sideways, even to its mate, while the work is in progress. Avoid trendy fashions and cliques, dig down deeply, and your field will yield a bountiful harvest in the end.

Thank you so much for helping shed some light on this. I was trying to influence someone in a good way, thought I had failed in the regard. Now knowing the truth I know there wasn't much I could do in the first place, I can finally focus on the important changes instead of the ones that do not need to be made.
>>
>>17419791
Alright, cheers for the feedback mate and good luck with the current situation!
>>
>>17419198
If I do put in the effort to chase him... what do you see happening, if I may ask?
>>
>>17418272
Thank you very much!
>>
>>17419198
Thank you for the reading :) it makes sense as to my current situation... I see the 8 or cups as being the start of my new beginning. It all Mayes sense to me and enforces what my beliefs were... thank you for your time and your help :)
>>
>>17419928
You're very welcome!
>>
>>17419538
The reading revealed a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Abundance":

Thunder and Lightning from the dark heart of the storm:
The Superior Person judges fairly, so that consequences are just.

The leader reaches his peak and doesn't lament the descent before him. Be like the noonday sun at its zenith. This is success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are in a position of authority in this situation. Archetypally, you are the New King, returned from your quest to claim your throne. However, you are enlightened enough to realize that you are merely a part of a cycle, and that you must someday yield your throne to the new kid in town, the younger, faster gunslinger, the young turk, the next returning hero, the next New King. Fretting about the inevitable descent is senseless. For now you must play your role to the hilt and use this gift of power to govern your world as best you can.
You are the best person for the job. That's why you were chosen. Give it your personal best.
>>
Will I ever make progress with my art, or am I just gonna be in an endless cycle of frustration forever? ;_;
>>
>>17420183
Could I ask you for a life direction reading? Where is going on with my life?

Male
Sagitarrius
>>
>>17420183
Hey Onymous, I'm sorry if this is too much but could you do a read for me too?
Female, 21
I'd like a general reading, can you look over my current situation? I have the feeling I should be watching for something to happen or that something bad is going to happen and I have to prevent it. I don't know from what field it could be and I'm sorry for not being more specific. Lately stuff hasn't been great and I have no idea what to do to improve my life. I've been feeling really shitty in all honesty...
>>
>>17420157
>>17420183

In case you're doing readings still
Zeus
Virgo
Kind, sarcastic, loves to banter, loyal

This girl has been sending me mixed signals when it comes to meeting up. Is dinner this weekend a date that I can take serious?
>>
>>17420198
Biting Through

The merciless, searing judgement of Lightning fulfills the warning prophecies of distant Thunder.
Sage rulers preserved Justice by clearly defining the laws, and by delivering the penalties decreed.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

A terrible reckoning is due.
A wrong will be righted -- and even if it has been you who has been wronged, you will tremble at the terrible power of Justice untempered by Mercy.
Pray for your oppressor, that his punishment will fit his crime.

To consider:

Biting into dried meat and striking the golden arrowhead.
Keeping to this perilous course will result in unexpected reward.

Worrying the Tiger

Heaven shines down on the Marsh which reflects it back imperfectly:
Though the Superior Man carefully discriminates between high and low, and acts in accord with the flow of the Tao, there are still situations where a risk must be taken.

You tread upon the tail of the tiger.
Not perceiving you as a threat, the startled tiger does not bite.
Success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You have reached a perilous point in your journey.
This is a real gamble -- not a maneuver, not a calculated risk.
The outcome is uncertain.
If it goes as you hope, you will gain -- but if it turns against you it will cause serious injury, at least to your plans.
The best tack is extreme caution and a healthy respect for the danger involved.
>>
>>17420251
Location is California, apologies forgot to put that there.
>>
>>17420223
Greetings, fellow centaur!

Critical Mass

The Flood rises above the tallest Tree:
Amidst a rising tide of human folly, the Superior Person retires to higher ground, renouncing his world without looking back.

Any direction is better than where you now stand.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Several high-priority concerns demand immediate attention.
All are crucial.
None will be denied.
Yet some demand the denial of others.
Like two atoms seeking to occupy the same space, these irresistible forces and immovable objects threaten to ignite a cataclysm that could irreversibly alter your world.
This is no time for fatal heroics.
You are at Ground Point Zero.
Remove yourself from this situation without delay.
Find sanctuary.
Later you may deal with these concerns on your own terms, from a position of strength.
>>
>>17418219
if any other reader could please look into this, it would be much appreciated. :)
>>
>>17420265
Also if you're doing more readings too,

Colton
Aquarius

Can I get a reading on finding love in the future?
>>
>>17420238
Stagnation

Heaven and Earth move away from each other.
In the ensuing void, the small invade where the great have departed.
There is no common meeting ground, so the Superior Person must fall back on his inner worth and decline the rewards offered by the inferior invaders.

Difficult trials as you hold to your course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

It is natural to assume that, if Earth above Heaven forms the hexagram for Peace and Paradise, then the opposite configuration, with Heaven over Earth would represent the antithesis of Paradise, Hell.
Not so.
This hexagram is actually the Dark side of Peace, its unsavory byproduct, Stagnation.
In a time when most of our wants are provided, there is little need for the heroes, the artists, the great thinkers and innovators.
As they recede into the shadows, Idleness, Apathy, and Lassitude come to the forefront.
Peace has become boring, bland, unchallenging -- Stagnant.
Now our attention turns to the quick fix, the instant celebrity, the fad, the one-nighter, the current buzz.
There is no room for depth.
If you are a passionate soul, you must wait for a better time to find kindred spirits.
In these times, they are only curious legends, bas-relief, dead poets.

To consider

When grass is pulled up the earth in which it is firmly rooted comes up with it.
He remains loyal to those who helped him, and carries them out of harm's way.

(Continued...)
>>
>>17420238
>>17420415
Remaining Blameless

Thunder rolls beneath Heaven, as is its nature and place:
Sage rulers aligned themselves with the changing seasons, nurturing and guiding their subjects to do the same.

Exceptional Progress if you are mindful to keep out of the way of the natural Flow.
It would be a fatal error to try to alter its course.
This is a time of Being, not Doing.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is thoroughly a matter of the heart.
If everything you attempt, no matter how carefully planned, ends in disarray, then examine your motives.
They are the cause of your predicament.
It isn't that your motives aren't pure -- even the best intentions will fail under these circumstances.
What stymies you in this situation is that you have a motive at all.
Free yourself of all expectations, release any tenuous grip you may have, and roll with it.
This is totally out of your control.
There are higher powers and more elements affecting the outcome of this situation than you can imagine.
Get out of their way.
>>
>>17419329
Alright I'm done reading for the day, hope I helped some of you guys.
And a quick question to some other readers out there who work with tarot (I've only ever done runes and stones really) have you guys got a suggestion for a good deck to learn from? I keep hearing Rider Waite being mentioned as a nice one but I want to check encase there's a better suited deck out there.
>>
>>17420251
The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Peace":

Heaven and Earth embrace, giving birth to Peace. The Superior Person serves as midwife, presenting the newborn gift to the people.

The small depart; the great approach.
Success.
Good fortune.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

It doesn't get any better than this. Everything is in harmony, all obstacles are cleared from your Path, anything you could ask for is right at hand. This is the Elysian Fields, the Garden of Eden. The only thing wrong with Peace is that it, too, must change. Whether you are in this state of harmony now or it is predicted for your future, recognize it as your greatest opportunity to build your resources against less harmonious times.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

The emperor gives his blessing to his daughter's marriage to a commoner.
All ranks of life benefit from this.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "The Penetrating Wind":

Wind follows upon wind, wandering the earth, penetrating gently but persistently:
The Superior Person expands his influence by reaffirming his decisions and carrying out his promises.

Small, persistent, focused effort brings success.
Seek advice from someone you respect.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Gentle persuasion is the key in this instance. Though the words are soft, their speaker must be firm, calm and confident. Gentle words are worthless if spoken with trepidation. Wordless influence by example is also effective in this situation. All persuasion should be almost unfelt, yet consistent and persistent. Ask for feedback from someone you know to be an effective persuader.
>>
>>17420312
Return

Thunder regenerates deep within Earth's womb:
Sage rulers recognized that the end of Earth's seasonal cycle was also the starting point of a new year and a time for dormancy. They closed the passes at the Solstice to enforce a rest from commerce and activity. The ruler himself did not travel.

You have passed this way before but you are not regressing. This is progress, for the cycle now repeats itself, and this time you are aware that it truly is a cycle. The return of old familiars is welcome.
You can be as sure of this cycle as you are that seven days bring the start of a new week. Use this dormancy phase to plan which direction you will grow.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are about to experience a rebirth -- about to be given another chance, a new lease on life. You have persevered, gone the distance through an entire cycle -- through the Spring of hope or new passion, through a Summer of growth and building, only to be sacrificed like the archetypal Harvest King at the Autumn reaping. You lie dormant like seed beneath Winter snows now, healing and absorbing new energies in preparation for the new young Spring coming shortly to your life.

(Continued...)
>>
>>17417986

Light up the Darkness!! :)

>You can call me "Romero"
>Male
>Capricorn
>Introverted, loyal, honest, hardworking, 5'7'', brown eyes, short spiky hair, cheerful, curious, healthy.
>Spanish
>Is this going to be a good month? The first 2 months of 2016 have been really tough and full of bad luck in general. Can I expect something good finally in this month? Maybe "love" related?

Thank you very much
>>
>>17420312
>>17420441
Providing Nourishment

Beneath the immobile Mountain the arousing Thunder stirs:
The Superior Person preserves his freedom under oppressive conditions by watching what comes out of his mouth, as well as what goes in.

Endure and good fortune will come.
Nurture others in need, as if you were feeding yourself.
Take care not to provide sustenance for those who feed off others.
Stay as high as possible on the food chain.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are a conduit in this instance, able to provide the sustenance needed by others. Position yourself to nourish the truly needy and worthy. Avoid situations where you might be coerced into supporting the parasites and vermin who deprive your true charges. Your own nourishment is an issue here, too. Remember Lao Tzu's three Great Treasures:
Only the person possessed of Compassion, Modesty and Frugality can remain fit enough to stay free of desperation and keep control of the situation.
>>
>>17420265
>>17420442

Sorry about that but a reading could help me. I'm kinda "lost". :S
>>
>>17420426
RW is best for beginners. Pic related is mandatory Rustig.
>>
>>17420442
Thank you.

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Social Mechanism":

Heaven reflects the Flame of clarity:
The Superior Person analyzes the various levels and working parts of the social structure, and uses them to advantage.

Success if you keep to your course.
You may cross to the far shore.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a matter of Positioning -- not only yourself, but others as well. There are niches to be filled, potentials to be realized, right livelihoods to be found. You are not building a new organization, but shoring up an existing infrastructure. It's worth the effort, because it will provide union, community, and an ironclad alliance.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

He is drawn to another.
He fights the attraction fiercely, but his later surrender brings joy.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Biting Through":

The merciless, searing judgement of Lightning fulfills the warning prophecies of distant Thunder. Sage rulers preserved Justice by clearly defining the laws, and by delivering the penalties decreed.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

A terrible reckoning is due. A wrong will be righted -- and even if it has been you who has been wronged, you will tremble at the terrible power of Justice untempered by Mercy. Pray for your oppressor, that his punishment will fit his crime.
>>
>>17420453
>lost

Let's see what a reading has to say about your being "lost"...

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Limitations":

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

He without self-restraint today forges the shackles that hobble him tomorrow.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Calculated Waiting":

Deep Waters in the Heavens:
Thunderclouds approaching from the West, but no rain yet. The Superior Person nourishes himself and remains of good cheer to condition himself for the moment of truth.

Great Success if you sincerely keep to your course.
You may cross to the far shore.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You must now endure this Dangling -- either a carrot before your nose, or a sword above your head. This strange mix of apprehension and anticipation is a Purgatory. There is nothing more you can do to affect the outcome. You must now submit to the Fates.
>>
>>17420466
>>17420473

First of all thank you, however this is truly complicated to understand since my first language isn't english and the expressions you use are truly complicated to understand for me (and kinda poetic). So I was wondering if you could give me a simplify version, or some sort of summary of all this information you gave me as I try to understand it.

I truly thank you for taking your time in my query and I send you as much positive energy as I can so you can have harmony in your life
>>
>>17420430
Thank you so much for the reading, seems like this girl is serious about wanting to go out.

Now it's all up to me not to make a dumbass in front of her hahaha.
>>
I'll be starting readings.

Gender, Query, and... to maybe stave off the inevitable flood of people, let's add something.

Tell me what you think about fire. You don't need to go into much detail, except if you wish to impress me.

Failing that, or if you're not feeling creative, offer up as tribute something of worth to you. Something you're keeping close to your mind or heart. Perhaps a nice song you've been enjoying lately, etc.
>>
>>17420499
You're very welcome!

Haha, indeed! Stay calm and confident! Best wishes and good luck!
>>
>>17420510

Male
Is my romantic life going to progress soon?

Fire is chaotic but transformative, and beautiful to watch
>>
>>17417986
Hi Chiranon hope you're having a good day/night, would love a reading from you.
Kuba
Male
Capricorn
Love reading, anything you see about a girl from my school let's call her 'A' and possibly about 'N'? I'm not juggling between them, don't know either of them yet but we have some mutual friends and I would like to know how to approach the situation. I just today got out of this toxic relationship if it helps. Thank you very much and don't think I'm a dick for thinking about girls just after the break-up, you don't know the girl trust me..
Thanks in advance again
>>
>>17420510

>Male
>Capricorn
>General love reading, I've been single for years now, I don't seem to find a girl to be with yet...

And about fire, many people might be afraid of it, but it's just like hope, when cold times strike people everyone wants to be close to it, but when it's all sunny and hot and nobody is cold in the shadows, just when nobody really needs it they just don't want to be close to the fire. But just wait until the cold times return... Always keep the fire close, you never know...
>>
>>17420496
Be social. Use social interactions to your advantage. Get everyone in position. Be consistent.

There will be possibility for love. Don't fight it!

There will be justice. Wrong will be made right. Harsh, but fair.
>>
>while waiting for the queue to line up...

>>17420426
There are a a few different styles to of tarot, from Rider Waite to Thoth to Golden Dawn to Marseilles, and etc.

It's safe to say that Rider Waite is the most popular for the American Continents.

I personally use Thoth, but its more a function of what kind of deck you can connect with than which one is "best". I started with Thoth because I had friends that had it, mainly.

>>17420499
>it's all up to [you] not to make a dumbass in front of her hahaha.
hahaha indeed... good luck.

>>17420238
I've been there. Often times it will simply improve itself, provided you are able to grit your teeth and get through whatever "it" is.
Normal tips and advice: make sure you're getting enough exercise / sunlight (vitamin D), and that your diet isn't shit i.e. only cup noodles or something.

Mind body connection, you know. Body feels terrible, it'll make the mind feel terrible. Mind feels terrible, well, hope you like stomach pain from anxiety or indigestion!

Etc. Focus on improving a small aspect. Even if it's something as simple as making an arbitrary routine and sticking to it.

Alternatively, if it's quite bad, consider seeing a psychologist / finding someone you can talk to.
(different functions these two things serve)

>>17420198
>artist asking if he'll ever like his art
Ha. I'm so sorry anon ;-;

>>17419822
Please do keep in mind that there's a difference between influence and support. You may reach out your hand, but they still have to accept it. That being said, kudos on even trying. It's not an incredibly common thing, I've come to learn.
>>
>>17420510
Male
Love reading
Fire is pretty and feels nice when you pass your hand through it, too bad I can't enjoy it without getting burned.
>>
>>17420415
>>17420420
First of all, thank you, really, thank you for the time and the insight you've given me. I am indeed saving all this and will try to remind myself of it when I hit it again. I can't really get it 100% but I do believe when time goes it will get clearer to me.

Also I forgot to put the upbeat or caring thing.
I have some advice that I'd give you if you'd like to take. I have a calming routine that also works well for meditation/introspeciton, sleeping troubles and the so on.
If you like incense (like me, I love it), I'd reccomend jasmine (or perhaps dragon blood OR something with aloe in it). Use ONE specific type (mine is jasmine) for this purpose. I'd rather do it as a routine, I take a nice, clensing shower, put new bedspreads all the jazz, feel fresh, clean and new. Light up the incense and put a song that is really peacefull for me. In all honesty I have never gotten the amount of peace in any kind of mixed song, soundtrack or alike (and I listen to a lot of those) than this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbyG-OV3m7c
really do reccomend it.
Another thing is to keep a smoky quartz crystal with you, it helps absorb negative thoughts really good. A lot of minerals do that really, it helps to get a feeling of which works the best for you, but I'd say smoky quartz is a must.

Thank you once again for the amazing read.
>>
>>17420510

Male
So, there is this redhead i met, what do you see in the future about her? How is my path crossing with hers?
When i think about fire i cant only see a weak and cold brazier, a fire that burnt strong but only on days long gone and is now left for the wind on a wintery background.
Thank you.
>>
>>17420510
I'm a male who would like a financial reading.

Fire worship is one of the most ancient of adorations, and I feel it is for good reason.

In Greek mythology, Prometheus helps humanity survive by giving the gift of fire, and it reflects anthropological knowledge of human evolution spurred on by the control of fire. Controlling fire allowed hunters to manipulate the path of their prey for more advantageous kills, and cooking meat allowed the increased consumption of protein.

In Norse mythology, the ice of Nifelheim is melted by the fire of Muspelheim. From fire the world begins, and in fire the world ends, as Surtr strikes the universe with a flaming sword, cleansing us of the sins of the Wolf Age in cosmic omnicide.

And, yet, nothing for fully encapsulates who we are, for fire is what makes us, not lifeless automotons, but truly human. Fire cleanses, destroys, and gives life. Fire is the most primal force, a hungry being who feeds on anything it can and makes a lord over his environment any who is master over it.

Because we are completely indebted to fire for our existence, because all of existence begins and ends with fire, and because fire defines our existence, I consider pyrololatry completely logical.
>>
>>17420531
Thanks! Sure thing! No worries, you're welcome!

Go with 'A'.

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Thunder":

Thunder echoes upon Thunder, commanding reverence for its father Heaven:
In awe of Heaven's majestic power, the Superior Person looks within and sets his life in order. Thunder mingles with startled screams of terror for a hundred miles around. As the people nervously laugh at their own fright, the devout presents the sacrificial chalice with nary a drop of wine spilt.
Deliverance

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

A thunderbolt of Cosmic judgement crashes to earth. For the common person, it's just a momentary fright soon forgotten, its warning unfathomed and unheeded. But to one who understands its significance, this thunder is a signal to repent. Centering the Self, seeking balance, the enlightened person will respect and align himself with this Higher Power, while his fellows remain subject to the whims of every passing storm.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

These deafening thunderclaps will roll on eastward.
If they shock you into action, though, their passing will have left a permanent change for the good.

(Continued...)
>>
>>17420567
you meant me (>>17420522) didn't you haha
>>
>>17420522
The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Abundance":

Thunder and Lightning from the dark heart of the storm:
The Superior Person judges fairly, so that consequences are just.

The leader reaches his peak and doesn't lament the descent before him. Be like the noonday sun at its zenith. This is success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are in a position of authority in this situation. Archetypally, you are the New King, returned from your quest to claim your throne.
However, you are enlightened enough to realize that you are merely a part of a cycle, and that you must someday yield your throne to the new kid in town, the younger, faster gunslinger, the young turk, the next returning hero, the next New King. Fretting about the inevitable descent is senseless. For now you must play your role to the hilt and use this gift of power to govern your world as best you can. You are the best person for the job. That's why you were chosen. Give it your personal best.
>>
Hey /x/ whats up
I'll do some readings when i get a chance

Post queries and link to me here

________
What I want:

* Picture of character you wish you were more like / would enjoy their life / admire or strongly empathize with

* Your general appearance and personality, or just personality if you're not comfortable putting appearance

* Major worries and hopes, at least one of each

[* If the reading concerns another person, put info for them as far as you know]

Back in a bit to do some tarot readings
>>
>>17420531
>>17420567
Woops, ignore that. This was meant for:

>>17420522
Yeah, this is who I meant... asking for 'A' or 'N'... definitely 'A'.
>>
>>17420574
Yup (woops)!
>>
File: David_SM_Maggiore.jpg (190KB, 485x350px) Image search: [Google]
David_SM_Maggiore.jpg
190KB, 485x350px
>>17420587
>Tall and broad. Quiet and articulate.
>I have financial worries, but believe I have the talent to succeed.

I would like a reading about my financial future.
>>
>>17420567
>>17420582
sweet, is there anything about how to approach 'A' and get things working? also why did you get the impression that 'N' is a no-no?
>>
>>17419709
I'll read for you, anon.

Should [you] try to revive aspects of your past?
>princess of wands
Wipe the slate clean entirely?
>9 of swords, cruelty.

It seems that there's something from your past that means a great deal for you, and by wiping the slate entirely you feel you may be missing out on something.

>_should_ you try to wipe the slate?
Queen of wands.
>_should_ you try to revive the past?
again, 9 of swords, cruelty.

I did a second take on the reading, from the perspective of what you *should* do vs what you think you should do, because while doing this reading I got this uncomfortable feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Whatever importance you believe was in your past, is... well... in your past now. It will be difficult to let go, but with your hands free of the baggage of the past you're able to grasp towards your future.

>>17420521
It is all those things, yes.
Queen of cups, paired with 3 of wands.

Drifting between borders, fluttering in and out, always dancing, always... drifting. QoC deals with emotions, and dances about the intangible much like fire does. You should approach all dealings with virtue, for it is the surest way for you not to burn yourself or others.

...embarrassing yourself is a different story though. Do watch for that.
>it was pretty vague wording, but I think the progression points to a yes.

>>17420522
Hello again Kuba. Glad to see you finally got out of the toxic relationship. Since they are friends of friends, approach them as such. Friends you just happen to find attractive.

I don't think you're a dick, but after a relationship its always wise to take some time to yourself. Jumping from person to person is a sure fire way to mess with you.

Word of warning though: approaching someone with romantic intentions under the guise of friendship has a way of blowing up spectacularly.
>>
>>17420535
Mr.Anon, you are a ray of sunshine in this thread really, and I'm the girl that you said to keep balance between body and mind, you see I do eat cup noodles but can't really afford much at this state so I'd just need to endure. I really get pissed as if everyone CAN keep diets or regular routine or the stuff, but as you said, one thing at a time. Actually food is indeed a big problem for me, not being able to eat what I'd like to eat really bugs me. I just wanted to give you the heads up, not that I'm trying to lash at you (I can't really word myself correctly, I appologise for which).
But really, you have been really helpful to a lot of anons here, and I'd say really thank you. I have not once gotten advice from you even when not asked and such and that is a really big deal for the thread, so I'd like to thank you once again.

Appart from that, I am still really new to this, but I do think I feel some kind of whirling energy around you or like if you spread your hand on a surface around your palm there would be that energy. It is hm. I can't really say the colour of it, maybe something purple teal and bronze. It has around 3-6 points of whirls which are in the form of commas? or the half of ying-yang, like little comets basically going around clockwise. I'd reccomend amber shards (true amber can be really powerful but does not come cheap) or something more honey to orange to deep brown looking crystal or mineral, nothing too milky and nothing too clear, right in the middle. Think honey and amber. I'd say a softer carnelian would be a good stone for you to have.
>>
File: descarga (1).jpg (5KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
descarga (1).jpg
5KB, 279x181px
>>17420587

>5'7'', Short hair, 22 y/o, male kinda thin, brown eyes, with beard
>I'm shy, cheerful but kinda negative, loyal and honest, I guess hardworking and curious, I like to read and to do sports.

>Major worries? Not beeing good enough, dying without living at least one long love partnership with a girl, not being able to achieve a life with a college degree

>Hopes? Finding a job I like in the future, hoping my loved ones die without pain, end up being a good role model for those who look up for me in the future, die being honest

Querie is pretty general: How is this year looking like for me? What can I expect?
>>
>>17420616

>why not 'N'

The reading chose 'A'.

>is there anything about how to approach 'A' and get things working?

The reading for this reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Inexperience":

A fresh Spring at the foot of the Mountain:
The Superior Person refines his character by being thorough in every activity. The Sage does not recruit students; the students seek him. He asks nothing but a sincere desire to learn. If the student doubts or challenges his authority, the Sage regretfully cuts his losses.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a time of interchange between a mentor and pupil. Whether you are the teacher or the student, it is a time of companionship along a mutual path. This hexagram also emphasizes the eternal, cyclical nature of the mentor/student relationship -- a mentor is merely a more seasoned pupil, further along on the journey. A pupil holds within himself the seed of a future Master.
>>
>>17420623
Hey man, thanks for the wise words. Glad you remember me
>>
>>17420634
Thanks! Will try to take the most out of it.
>>
>>17420623

Great, thank you. Your reading makes sense.
>>
>>17420654
You're welcome! Best wishes, and good luck!
>>
>>17420552
...should have specified no general reads...

Maybe you're approaching fire the wrong way? You can enjoy a bonfire without being inside of the thing, you know. Sitting around for warmth, enjoying the social aspect that fire has in regards to bringing people together, cooking marshmallows over an open flame... There are many ways to enjoy fire with the right approach, and the same could be said of love.

9 of swords, cruelty.
Knight of swords.
5 of swords, defeat.

These cards all deal with intellectualism to a degree. In much the same as my earlier poetic waxing, a change of mindset is what you need to be (more) successful in love.

>>17420558
The star, 10 of swords (ruin), and 8 of wands (swiftness).

It seems that like the weak fire fending off the wind on a wintery night, something will happen that will quickly shape your love opinion on this woman. Maybe you fall for her immediately, maybe you find she has a boyfriend.
Either way, keep an eye out for things about her, you don't want to blink and miss it.

>>17420561
Well damn, if that wasn't said well. Your exacting nature should serve you well should you choose to go into business.

6 of swords, science.
The Magus.
3 of disks, works.

I only get as much practice as what people ask of me here, and business is not top of the list.
That being said, this read screams to me "entrepreneur." If this isn't the case, or it's not what you wish to pursue, then I can not stress enough that for you, success comes from you being active in this field i.e. calling someone for work instead of waiting for a call back.

One of the more rare cases of you get more out of it the more you put in.
>usually there seems to be a ceiling of some sorts, and while that's the case here, it's higher.
>>
>>17420682
>>17420558

Thanks, Mr. Anon. Let's see how the days turn out.
>>
>>17420626
I started running some time back, and there was a day I got very little sleep and decided not to run. I don't regret any of it, as I ran more the next day to compensate, but the thing about routines or diets or etc. is that it's so incredibly easy to let yourself slip out of it.

If you don't mind me butchering a quotation from /fit/, anyone can do anything if they're motivated. It takes discipline to do the things you don't want to do.

That being said, I empathize with the poor (student?) thing. Check this out as a simple idea.
http://imgur.com/gallery/pHUdq
There's tons more, but you get the idea now I think.

Buying ingredients in bulk is actually usually still cheaper than cup ramen even. Sometimes it's a larger upfront investment, yes, but it pays for itself, so to speak.

Keep it up. It gets easier.
>>
>>17420587
I'm tall, with light skin and brown hair. I've been told I have a way with words. My chart is comprised almost entirely of water and fire (no air or earth), so that should tell you everything else.

My biggest worry is to end up in a loveless or unfulfilling marriage. My greatest hope is to have a family that makes me happy and proud.

I would like a reading on what I'll get out of the research project I'm starting. Thanks.
>>
>>17420510
Female
How will the trip to the city go?

A song - Ach, ich fuhls.
>>
>>17420510
Male
Am I on the right path? Where is life taking me?
Fire: Neutral, Fiery, Giving, force of nature, Warm. It can be good or bad depending on tje situation.
>>
>>17420682
>entrepreneur
Hah, I've actually always wanted to own a business, but I've never had startup capital for it. I've recently changed my career into one that has a strong entrepreneurial element to it, so it looks like I made the right choice.

Thanks, have a good one.
>>
alright im back sorry for the wait
ill get started on those three right now; gimme about 15-20 minutes for each one
>>
>>17417980

I will gradually read everyone I can, posting back anywhere from 5 minutes later to by thread's end, so check back! I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
>>17420774
>Zara
>M
>Gemini
>Proportioned and steely in looks. Serious and moderate in personality.
>NE USA
>When will I meet this person?
>>
My last reads for the night.

To the posters contained within, small headache came up. I'll give you the cards and the conclusions, but I'll skip my usual wordiness.

>>17420724
North: Pleasure
East: Strife
South: The Aeon
West: Ace of disks

Seems like a standard trip to me, at least as far as positive ones go. You'll experience a few difficulties, but assuming proper judgement and nothing along the lines of "YOLO!" then you should enjoy yourself.

Nice music by the way.

>>17420747
7 of disks. Failure.
3 of disks. Works.

It seems like you're in for a bit of a tough time, anon. I wouldn't fret too much, as works itself stands for a certain understanding as well.

You'll learn from the things that will happen to you. Or at least I hope you do. Bad and Good happen to everyone. It's how you react and adapt that determines your character. Sometimes you feel like giving up. Or sometimes it feels like you're being overwhelmed. As long as you can say to yourself "I'm going to fight this", than you're doing good.

Conversely, it's when good things happen that you need to learn how to say "I'm going to accept this."

One of the most important skills in life is the ability to learn, ja? You can only learn if you don't give up.

>>17420755
Neat. And thank you for the feedback~
>>
File: image.jpg (182KB, 550x825px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182KB, 550x825px
>>17420587
if you have time to done one for me i would be appreciative and happy to do one for you later tonight :D

short with dark skin and hair, tend to watch and observe before speaking, i like breaking awkward silences with laughter but am generally pretty quiet for the most part

a worry : that things will get worse and not better
a hope : that things get better for my parents

i am good at the arts, music, writing etc but career wise i feel driven towards something more physical. like being a trainer or instructor. this would feel like a big shift for me mind wise because i've always justified my own awkwardness as 'artistic.' but trying something new and more physically oriented sounds really fun and i am just wondering if i am capable of something like that

thanks! pic related
>>
>>17420793
RECRUITING ALLIES:

Deep Water beneath the Earth's surface:
Untapped resources are available.
The Superior Person nourishes and instructs the people, building a loyal, disciplined following.
Good fortune.
No mistakes if you follow a course led by experience.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You must gain support from others.
Find a way to make others want to see your objectives met as badly as you want it.
How can they profit from the attainment of this goal?
Can you command confidence that you are just the person that can bring this plan to fruition?

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

The seasoned veteran is elevated to command, and none too soon.
For the game is in the field, and it would be wise to catch it.

>When
The numbers revealed by this reading are 7, 5, and 47. Good luck!
>>
>>17420826
Hmm, interesting. The text to consider is actually very fitting.

But I suppose it'll be a process. Thanks.
>>
File: The-sorrow-of-king-David.jpg (136KB, 488x644px) Image search: [Google]
The-sorrow-of-king-David.jpg
136KB, 488x644px
>>17420610
Past: 3 of Wands --> 2 of Cups
You've kept your ideals and haven't become bitter, or negative toward people, though it felt like you would in this time. Moving into the more recent past, the 2 is another more intense and enjoyable part of your life, and made you more alive again. That and more emotional security means that where you are now has lots of potential, though you haven't really decided on your path. There are a few options for careers and you can be at least moderately successful and happy with each

What's best?

Present into future: The Hierophant --> 6 of Swords

Basically, in the near future, you should be doing a lot of studying/training, especially in regards to what you'd like to be doing.

You should be more invested in what you're interested in, spend free time looking into it that you would waste with whatever..

I'm pretty sure that you already know what is blocking you, most likely too much stress and overthinking, and possibly procrastination or some other thing that interferes with productivity

The six looks really good for you. High likelihood of a few very solid jobs in the moderate future and high level job in far future
The strengths you need to develop are practicality, problem resolution and (especially) decision making, as these will be traits other people recommend or promote you for....

Meh. That's about it. Nothing super specific or interesting to points out, I think because you have several decent options open for a career or more likely, within your career

The overall impression I get is of reasonably high success and stability in the near future and possibly quite high success further on, depending on what you do down the road
>>
>>17417986
F
Female
Libra
Short, red head, brown eyes, outgoing, pretty smart
South America

What to do in order to be with him again?
>>
>>17420855
The whole reading is reassuring. This:

>The strengths you need to develop are practicality, problem resolution and (especially) decision making, as these will be traits other people recommend or promote you for....

Seems to lead the way on my options. Thanks.
>>
>>17420850
You're welcome! Best wishes!
>>
>>17418219
Not a reading, as much as a bit of talking.
Firstly, let me sum up your entire post for you.
>I tried to move on
>she moved on

>sometimes I think about... ask[ing] for forgiveness
>yet i cant forget, cant forget my mistakes, cant forgive myself

Without the entire situation, it's hard to give you proper advice, but you're carrying around quite a bit of baggage. Firstly, the type of forgiveness you seek needs to come from yourself. She can't give it to you. I mean, she can give you her own forgiveness, but it's not the kind that you need.

I know what its like to feel like a burden to someone you love. To think that they would be better off without you. To think that the kindest thing you could do would be to remove yourself from their world. This line of thought is simply self flagellation. Stop it.

Am I causing trouble for her? Was everything bad that happened my fault? Things would be so much easier for them if they never would have met me. They're just wasting they're time. Etc. Etc. Etc.
You need to realize how toxic these thoughts are for you.

If it has been years, you might need to talk to someone about this, either a close friend or a therapist. Grieving is fine, but leave a hole open too long and...
>>
>>17420552
>>17420682
What kind mindset?
Just saying "you need change" doesn't help much
>>
>>17420871
Hmm. Firstly, if what you have isn't working, wouldn't almost anything else be more effective?

Either way, he didn't exactly give his mindset in the first place, so it'd be hard to say what needs to change, wouldn't it? The cards indicated change. If he's aggressive, be less so. If he's reserved, be less so. Etc.
>>
>>17420857
LYING LOW:

Thunder high on the Mountain, active passivity:
The Superior Person is unsurpassed in his ability to remain small. In a time for humility, he is supremely modest. In a time of mourning, he uplifts with somber reverence. In a time of want, he is resourcefully frugal.

When a bird flies too high, its song is lost. Rather than push upward now, it is best to remain below. This will bring surprising good fortune, if you keep to your course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is no profit to striving here. To be content with oneself is the greatest success imaginable. The enlightened person has nothing to prove to himself or others, and thus may always operate from a position of sincerity, with no pretense or posturing. His humility is guileless simplicity. His mourning is selfless compassion. His frugality is an unshakable faith that he is but a conduit, letting what is needed flow through him to others, with no loss to himself.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

She invokes the spirit of her ancestor, but is visited by her ancestress.
He heads straight for the Prince but is intercepted by the Minister.
It is best.
>>
File: 015_Luke_Barnatt.0.0.0.jpg (44KB, 691x389px) Image search: [Google]
015_Luke_Barnatt.0.0.0.jpg
44KB, 691x389px
>>17420627
Ok this will be for about... the next year? I'm hazy on time really, not my strong suit at all

Your everyday self (the personality you show to others): The Fool, 3 of Disks

There's a clear warning against overthinking, and.. let's see.... you may apply yourself sporadically; that is, you are quite motivated, outgoing, and productive for a few days or a week on something, and then, through boredom or pessimism, you go back to normal. You could be like that all the time, but what you'll have to confront and deal with to get there is your own business

You've certainly go some darkness that's not going to go away. Instead of being dragged down by it, you can allow it to give you strength, and more importantly, perspective
You should, on the other hand get rid of every negative thought pattern that
A) Isn't yours
B) Is illogical
or C) Gives no strength / serves no purpose

A year from now, if you still have the same problems and issues, you're screwed. On the other hand, if you've made a significant change, that can continue for another few years in a positive direction...

Higher self, spirits, ideals, whatever the guy in the pic is pointing at: 7 of Wands & 3 of Wands

So first of all, it is only when you're really 'in the zone' that you're granted a power of personality, increased instincts, maybe some other stuff by the forces of whatever

Luckily, you experience that feeling enough that its brain patterns are reinforced over and over, leading to a moderate state of it all of the time

When you feel more intensely a lot of the time, the 'magic' or 'state of flow' is easier to access
The more you do cool stuff, stuff you'd respect, the more you act as if you were in a movie or something, the better
There can be a positive cycle of confidence and productivity, but only if you feel things intensely and want it bad enough

Your personality will change to be more patient, laid back and cool, a bit aloof, but actually more approachable because of that
>>
>>17420535
>it's all up to [you] not to make a dumbass in front of her hahaha.
hahaha indeed... good luck.

Hahahahaha I just noticed my grammatical error
Need to keep those careless mistakes out of Saturday's date.
make a dumbass of myself*
>>
>>17420928
Heyo, your readings are always so cool. Couldja do one for me?

What'll happen if I try talking to S again?
>>
>>17420959
Thanks! Sure!

Your reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Durability":

Arousing Thunder and penetrating Wind.
Close companions in any storm:
The Superior Person possesses a resiliency and durability that lets him remain firmly and faithfully on course.

Such constancy deserves success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Endurance is the key to success in this situation. However, durability is not synonymous with stone-like rigidity. True resilience requires a flexibility that allows adaptation to any adverse condition, while still remaining true to the core. Can you maintain your integrity under any circumstance? Can you influence the situation without giving opposing forces anything to resist? Then you will endure to reach your goal.
>>
>>17420964
Your readings are always so cool! Can I get a love reading to guide me to the one I desire ???
>>
>>17420964
Thanks thanks thanks! Thanks a bunch. Have a nice day.
>>
>>17420974
Thanks! Sure!

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Worrying the Tiger":

Heaven shines down on the Marsh which reflects it back imperfectly:
Though the Superior Man carefully discriminates between high and low, and acts in accord with the flow of the Tao, there are still situations where a risk must be taken.

You tread upon the tail of the tiger.
Not perceiving you as a threat, the startled tiger does not bite.
Success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You have reached a perilous point in your journey. This is a real gamble -- not a maneuver, not a calculated risk. The outcome is uncertain. If it goes as you hope, you will gain -- but if it turns against you it will cause serious injury, at least to your plans. The best track is extreme caution and a healthy respect for the danger involved.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

He shows humble hesitation and breathless caution, yet still resolutely takes a necessary step on the tail of the tiger.
His modest manner saves him from the bite.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Enthusiasm":

Thunder comes resounding out of the Earth:
Similar thunder roars up from the masses when the Superior Person strikes a chord in their hearts.

Whip up enthusiasm, rally your forces, and move boldly forward.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is a rhythmic force, a world music, that lives deep in the Unconscious of each of us. It's a primitive drumbeat, a shaking rattle, a tribal chant that invokes the primal self to rise up and join the dance. This is the enthusiasm that is generated now. Not rhetorical persuasion, not a play on the emotions, but a charismatic, irresistible Call of the Wild. Confucius said that the person who could comprehend this could 'rule the world as though it were spinning in his hand.' This is a time for instinct, not intellect -- the Thunder from Beneath.
>>
>>17420990
You're very welcome! May your day be nice as well!
>>
>>17420928
I don't seem to get it hahah
>>
>>17420997
Thank you
>>
>>17421013
You're very welcome!
>>
>>17420928
>>17421001
(Continued...)

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Liberation":

A Thunderous Cloudburst shatters the oppressive humidity:
The Superior Person knows the release in forgiveness, pardoning the faults of others and dealing gently with those who sin against him.

It pays to accept things as they are for now. If there is nothing else to be gained, a return brings good fortune. If there is something yet to be gained, act on it at once.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The relief you experience here is not your own personal pardon, but the release of others from your rigid expectations. Like a hot air balloon, you will rise to new heights as you cast the heavy sandbags of resentments and restrictions away from you. Feel the lightness of being that results from forgiving others and accepting them as they are. Free yourself of the endless vigil of policing the behavior of others. See them for who they are, not what they can or can't do for you.
>>
>>17421035
Ok, I understand a little bit more.
Thank you
>>
>>17421048
I'm glad! You're welcome!
>>
>>17421065
I'm in a confusing position, so everything I recieve confuses me a lot more =(
>>
File: magic laser pointer.jpg (50KB, 236x393px) Image search: [Google]
magic laser pointer.jpg
50KB, 236x393px
>>17420719
7 of Wands, 10 of Wands

I can't see this one at all for some reason >:[
I have nothing to tell you sorry

>>17420866
glad to hear it. i hope you make the progress you've been looking for

>>17420823
I'll get to yours after I take a quick break. I'll probably be able to do a few readings after that, but not sure...
>>
File: image.jpg (263KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
263KB, 1024x1024px
>>17421079
i appreciate it.
>>
I'll try a few readings.
>>
File: 1456535524975.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1456535524975.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>17421194
General?
>>
>>17421194
That cute girl from college, what can i expect? Love reading.
Thank you.
>>
>>17421194
general please? aries
>>
>>17421194
Anyone interested in me?
>>
>>17421194
Can i get a general reading?

Jagga
Male
>>
>>17421209
Well, because if your pic, I'm going to say you have a fascination with world war 2
>>
>>17421211
She will easily come to you
>>
File: Orphan of Kos.png (61KB, 576x507px) Image search: [Google]
Orphan of Kos.png
61KB, 576x507px
>>17421222
Literally more than anything else I've ever known or experienced
>>
>>17417980

*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
>>17421217
You don't seem to know what you want out of life
>>
>>17421194

general love reading pls
>>
>>17421222
That'll depend on if anybody around you finds your interests interesting as well
>>
>>17421236
I sense you are hurt emotionally
>>
>>17421248
Nah that can't be true. Guys generally don't show interest in me, I'm still KV.

How are you? How's kits?
I'm the Vancouver anon, if you happen to remember.
>>
>>17421259
Alright
>>
>>17421265
Oh hey. Kits sucked. My boss and tenant turned out to be a creeper, so I left my old job and place for new ones. I live by Joyce-Collingwood now
>>
>>17421264

Male virgo

Is sarah not interested in talking to me, or is she just scared due to third parties? Either way should I try again or leave it be?
>>
>>17421275
Hmm. I'm a Virgo as well. Well, the real question is, even if you tried to "get her back", would there be anything for her to come back to?
>>
>>17421194
Are there any talents I have spiritually?
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 500x664px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 500x664px
Hey /div/ - how do you do? If I were to hypothetically perform some divinations tonight - what method would readers and querents be interested in seeing?
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 448x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 448x225px
>>17421249
i don't need a reading but i do need you to know that you are a fantastic being and i have no doubt all your wounds will fade into the most beautiful scars and memories
>>
>>17421287
Scrying!

Love your scry reading
>>
>>17421284
Your third eye is budding, but it won't matter your talents without practice.
>>
>>17421289
Thank you!
>>
>>17421287
What you feel you are the best/most accurate with?
>>
>>17421287
Probably the most descriptive ones. I've always been interested in those divinations.
>>
>>17421194
Where is my spiritual journey taking me?
>>
>>17421281

Uh no, we never dated, she's just a girl I have a decent vibr about I'm trying to chat up. I'm asking about why she's distant.
>>
Ah, I guess that'll be it for readings. I'm gonna waste money I shouldn't on a pack of smokes I shouldn't be smoking :s
>>
>>17421304
It takes too much time and leaves other people out because no one is willing to do more than 3 of those.
>>
Clint

male

taurus

love reading please
>>
>>17421291
That is one for seeing the unseen.

>>17421299
Honestly, I feel like there is no "best method". The conversation, and how it's conducted, between the diviner and the divine is what is most crucial - not the method.

>>17421304
>most descriptive

Hmm, okay. Probably something less symbolic then?
>>
Last two

>>17421310
To happier places

>>17421311
Hmm, I still think the reading applies. What will there be to come to for her?
>>
>>17421320
scrying sounds cool
>>
>>17421314
You're absolutely right. The longer, more descriptive methods do tend to take longer and are more taxing on time/energy.
>>
>>17421247
Thank you. Have a good night, analagom.
>>
>>17421079
>7 of Wands, 10 of Wands
I suppose it's autotelic, then.

Let me know if you'd be down to take a crack at another; I can return the favor.
>>
>>17421287
Scrying for sure; not many scryers here
>>
>>17421330
hi hijinks. do you wanna exchange readings?
>>
I'm reading a lot for scrying. Now, I pose another question: we've currently hit bump limit, would you like me to divine in this thread or begin anew in a new thread?
>>
>>17421353

make a new one!
>>
>>17421324

A friend and decent man? Someone who understands her shy demeanor? Intelligent discourse she doesn't get from her usual crowd? I don't know

I'm sure your cards were accurate, it's just the context is a little off
>>
New Thread:
>>17421370
>>
>>17421353
New one
>>
>>17421281
As a fellow Virgo I would think you know we have a lot to offer our companion.

Different anon btw.
>>
>>17421385

Ya nailed it.

...seriously though this girl is the sister of another girl I was flirting with, but that girl's in love with my best friend so what the hell does she care?
>>
>>17421287
Haven't seen much tassomancy or really pendulum besides the yes no ones.So those I guess
>>
>>17421360
Does she need it?

>>17421385
Of course they do, and virgoes are very serious about it, it's just, it seems for them, and for me, things won't come together until you start getting it together.
>>
>>17421450
>Of course they do, and virgoes are very serious about it, it's just, it seems for them, and for me, things won't come together until you start getting it together.

True, but even when you have it together, show them true love and loyalty, it's still not enough. If the person is too stupid to realize they have got a catch, fuck it, move on to the next one.
>>
>>17420183

Does this mean I'm gonna die alone?
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.