[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 343
Thread images: 35

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17417980
>>
clint

male

taurus

love reading

please god do a reading, I always get ignored tarot senpai ;_;
>>
kickstarting this thread doing readings for the first 3 people that respond with songs about heartbreak/rejection along with question/name.

>>17421401
if you want to be read you have to respond to the reader's post
>>
File: 1422154428930.png (10KB, 207x213px) Image search: [Google]
1422154428930.png
10KB, 207x213px
>>17421401
Well, here are the probable reasons
>randomly posting information in the hopes that someone will come along and answer
>asking for a love reading

Just wait for a reader that is willing to do love readings and ask them for one.
>>
>>17421410
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPIWLGxWwaw

James
Since we're on the topic, do you see anything worth mentioning in my love life to come within the next few months?
>>
>>17421415
I prefer love readings.
>>
>>17421410

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5ab8BOu4LE

How will I do this semester?

Jessica
>>
>>17421410
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk

do you do general readings? if not I am happy to ask for a specific reading
>>
>>17421410
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KmRt7BX6jWc
Eric
General reading
>>
>>17421410

James
This song is more about a slow breaking away rather than just heartbreak
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv9YoYCKNoE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

What's Sarah's hang-up? Should I write her off for now?
>>
Question for readers. Does anyone else get drained faster when they're doing physical readings?

For some reason, I can only do stuff digitally if I want to get a lot of shit done.
>>
>>17421410
bobina- where did you go

It has been a year since I have spoken to her. I still cannot get over her. Just curious if she still has any feelings for me.
>>
>>17421410

https://youtu.be/aWVjdYJVszU

it's ironic that you asked for songs about heartbreak and rejection, because that's usually the case for me. my name's vivian, is anything exciting happening with my love life in the next few months?
>>
>>17421429

God damnit I'm always just a little too late :p
>>
>>17421419
2 of wands, 10 of swords
You will take a risk on someone and they will disappoint you.

>>17421422
3 of wands, reversed.
Good. A lot better than you would expect. Just remember to put work into it and give yourself a rest when needed.

>>17421424
4 of pentacles
You have an anxiety/fear about money and/or a clinging to whatever it is that makes you feel secure. The key here is to try to realize that being anxious and grasping does NOT bring security.
>>
>>17421474
Thankyou for the reading
>>
>>17421474
>2 of wands, 10 of swords
>You will take a risk on someone and they will disappoint you.

Well, back to isolation it is then.

Thanks for your half assed read.
>>
File: fates_machine.gif (832KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
fates_machine.gif
832KB, 500x359px
I'll be scrying for querents. Not sure how many I'll be able to take on - if I happen to disappear, I apologize in advance; but I'll go for as long as I can muster.

Some strings to tie us together, to bind us, to anchor us, to follow, together, on this cosmic journey:
>a name or alias
>your query or concern
>a pic/gif/webm file

For your pic/gif/webm file - I want you to post something completely organic and natural for you. I want as little thought and contemplation behind this post as humanly possible. I want it to be almost akin to breathing or eating for you - an experience that you simply do with no mind.

As always, best wishes.
>>
File: misty.jpg (39KB, 291x401px) Image search: [Google]
misty.jpg
39KB, 291x401px
>>17421492
I'll use the 3edgy name "Seeker" today

Which occult advancement do I need to make or skill do I need to learn in order to move forward in my long-term goals?

I can also give you one in return if you like.
>>
>>17421492

hey hijinks! i don't need a reading at the moment, just wanted to ask how you're doing.
>>
>>17421492
Freya
Do you see anything happening between me and Y even though he rejected me?
>>
>>17421492
Morgan

It's a long story but basically I asked a previous reader if I had any talents spiritually.

When they tried to read my energy, they said they felt another presence that wasn't me and was aggressively blocked by shields in the shapes of sigils whatever it was.

I normally do tarot readings for myself but I was very worried about bias on a thing like this so I asked a scryer for more information.

What they basically saw was:
~yellow flames with some depth in sight flaming towards the sky so bright
>a swift blade with no hilt swinging across the field of flames
>a phoenix-like creature springing up from the ground and slinging a bag full of wooden tokens towards the ground very fiercely, all of them ending up broken
they also said the scene had a sense of familiarity

I've also tried researching all of this and pulling up cards myself and I'm stumped.
>>
File: e92.jpg (69KB, 700x605px) Image search: [Google]
e92.jpg
69KB, 700x605px
>>17421492
Hey, senpai. Emil here.

Tell me what my future over the course of the next few months will be like.
>>
>>17421492
Eve
What does my next bf look like?
>>
File: kira.jpg (372KB, 1243x1800px) Image search: [Google]
kira.jpg
372KB, 1243x1800px
>>17421492

Nicholas
How does my scholastic path look?
>>
>>17421503
Also I should give some backstory. I kept getting 6 of wands in my readings to ask him out even though he rejected me.
>>
>>17421520

maybe he'll change his mind in the future
>>
File: 9066006078_9d4221f528_z.jpg (188KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
9066006078_9d4221f528_z.jpg
188KB, 612x612px
>>17421492
Grace
I'd say a love scry if that's possible. There's a few guys that I'd potential be interested in so wanted to know what you see in regards to that.
>>
File: 1453923275219.jpg (166KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1453923275219.jpg
166KB, 640x480px
>>17421492
Alison
Will they find out what's wrong with me at the neurology appointment or am I going in the wrong direction with this? Could something spiritual/occult be affecting me since doctors haven't been able to figure it out?
>>
File: BTCL4Qq.png (847KB, 619x878px) Image search: [Google]
BTCL4Qq.png
847KB, 619x878px
>>17421492
Rafael
Love reading about a girl that i met and have been thinking about.
I painted this on days long gone, so it's the closest it could get i think.

Thank you.
>>
File: sc.jpg (56KB, 640x300px) Image search: [Google]
sc.jpg
56KB, 640x300px
>>17421492

Dea

I'll have to move to another city? (Do not want to)

Thanks
>>
File: Sunako-chan-69361618653[1].gif (62KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Sunako-chan-69361618653[1].gif
62KB, 480x360px
>>17421492
Leah
Hey Hijinks. What does my crush feel for me? Thank you so much.
>>
File: Stick with the kid, baby!.jpg (37KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Stick with the kid, baby!.jpg
37KB, 210x240px
>>17421370
Chironymous here, doing I-Ching readings for you all:

I will gradually read everyone I can, posting back anywhere from 5 minutes later to by thread's end, so check back! I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
>>17421498
Hello, "seeker", how do you do?
>I can also give you one in return if you like
Not needed my cosmic friend; but "Thank you!" all the same (:

For you, I see a broad landscape - a vast and empty space. Now, I'll take a moment to pause and say - I do not, by any stretch of the imagination, believe that you are a beginner in the occult. However, having said this, I've heard a saying: For the beginner, the paths are many; and for the master, the paths are few.

It would seem that you need to focus or "zero in" on a more definitive location/destination/or goal. You have too much before.

Lastly, I want to leave you with this image: imagine if you can that you are two dimensional - flat. Imagine that you are being painted on a canvas; and as the canvas stretches (becomes infinite) and more paint is added - that real, tangible objects become... Distorted. Made unreal and less tangible. This vision, I see for you, seems to play a factor in your current workings.

I hope this makes sense or helps. Best wishes.
>>
>>17421490
Didn't mean to let you down man. I was startled when I saw those cards.. There's no other way to summarize those cards together. Were you thinking of taking a chance on someone? I can give you a more insightful reading if you wish.
>>
>>17421525
*potentially
>>
File: 14-rurouni-kenshin.png (505KB, 478x900px) Image search: [Google]
14-rurouni-kenshin.png
505KB, 478x900px
>>17421492

Yeah figures I have phone issues and a billion people beat me to posting in the time it takes me to fix it

James
Do you see a woman I should be pursuing right now?
>>
File: too sweet.jpg (768KB, 2808x3744px) Image search: [Google]
too sweet.jpg
768KB, 2808x3744px
>>17421537

Nick
Male
Leo
Tall, dark, and gruesome
South
My athletic endeavors, how am I looking on that?
>>
>>17421550
Your reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Peace":

Heaven and Earth embrace, giving birth to Peace.
The Superior Person serves as midwife, presenting the newborn gift to the people.

The small depart; the great approach.
Success.
Good fortune.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

It doesn't get any better than this. Everything is in harmony, all obstacles are cleared from your Path, anything you could ask for is right at hand. This is the Elysian Fields, the Garden of Eden. The only thing wrong with Peace is that it, too, must change. Whether you are in this state of harmony now or it is predicted for your future, recognize it as your greatest opportunity to build your resources against less harmonious times.
>>
>>17421543
Well, any kind of relationship I'd possibly be getting into, I'd be "taking a chance with." I don't see how it could be any different. I usually don't socialize a lot, and I haven't been a relationship in six years, so taking a chance with someone is usually fairly big for me. The outcome of disappointment just makes me want to isolate myself even more and focus on work/hobbies.
>>
>>17421500
I'm doing well, how are you Anon? Best wishes for you and all your endeavors.

>>17421503
>>17421520
Freya, for you I see but a single tree in a harsh and sandy dune. This first flower and the last/only living thing in a soulless land.

I feel as if though, you have a lot of love or interest in "Y" - and it flourishes. However, I do not foresee the tree/flower remaining or living very long. It would require a lot of water and moisture to keep such a fragile thing alive in an unrelenting environment.
>>
>>17421542
>a broad landscape - a vast and empty space
“Traveler, there is no trail; the trail must be made by traveling.”

>For the beginner, the paths are many; and for the master, the paths are few.
I'm a fan of that saying myself

>It would seem that you need to focus or "zero in" on a more definitive location/destination/or goal
>My current confusion notwithstanding, I know precisely what I want, just not how to get it.

>Lastly, I want to leave you with this image: imagine if you can that you are two dimensional - flat. Imagine that you are being painted on a canvas; and as the canvas stretches (becomes infinite) and more paint is added - that real, tangible objects become... Distorted. Made unreal and less tangible. This vision, I see for you, seems to play a factor in your current workings.
I'll spend weeks, perhaps months, puzzling over that. Thank you, I'll make sure to make good use of it. Have a good one.
>>
>>17421565

Thank you very much!
>>
>>17421591
You're very welcome!

Best wishes!
>>
>>17421537
You can't win always, but you can loose everytime.
Metzger
Male
Aries
White
Northern Midwest
General reading
>>
>>17421568
I pulled some more cards for you; basically what you should do in order to not experience the disappointment.

>9 of cups, 2 of cups
Count your blessings and enjoying all the things that your life offers you. Make yourself happy, this may be done by indulging yourself in one of life’s pleasures. Consider sharing this pleasure and happiness with others. Be mindful of your feelings and consider the motivations for your feelings. This card can advise you to be careful about what you wish for and consider if this wish is really what you need (which I assume is love). It's telling you to experience this with someone else. Is there anyone in your life at the moment you can experience this with?

>>17421428
Relationships of all kinds, finance, health, all should be going well. Consider how you got to this happy situation. Make the best of it, and be sure to share what you have, even if it's only a kind word spoken to someone in need. We get back what we give out.
>>
>>17421505
Lovely view Morgan. File size is fine on my end kek.

Imagine if you can - smoke bellowing out of your mouth, much like that from a smoker. Fire burning in front of your face, ashes spewing forth, and smoke being exhaled from out of your lungs and out of your nostrils.

I scry a lot of fire and burning. Now, your previous spiritual reading indicated flames and a "phoenix-like" creature.

However, you do not know the significance of fire. Fire = POWER. Passion. Chemical reactions and energy. Heat. Bringer of life and death. All things are made pure and clean in the destructive flames of rebirth.

Does this make more sense to you? I sense that you are spiritual strong; but perhaps you have not been tested - trial by fire. I'd suggest you meditate and see where you can aim your passion and energy. See what trials and obstacles you can overcome. Purify yourself and purge yourself of unwanted and unwarranted, negative energies.
>>
>>17421575
thank you for the reading. is this interpreted as maybe something will happen but it won't last long? or I'll get over it?
>>
>>17421537
Mark
Male
Taurus
Pale and bony, essentially
Georgia, USA
General reading for the future, please!

As for something positive, it's a little self centered since it's a personal story but my best friend finally found something that worked for her depression and it's amazing to see how much the world has changed for her.
>>
>>17421602
Thank you.

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Aspiration":

The Sun shines down upon the Earth:
Constantly honing and refining his brilliance, the Superior Person is a Godsend to his people. They repay his benevolence with a herd of horses, and he is granted audience three times in a single day.

Promotion.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a time of reward for good works. Those you have helped want to show their gratitude. Benefits come both from on high and from the humble you uplifted. Accept all gifts graciously, though the reward may not be what you truly need or hoped for. Some may bestow more than they can afford to give, but you must realize that they need to feel that they have repaid you.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

He is chosen unanimously to carry out the will of the people.
All self-doubt vanishes.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "The Wanderer":

Fire on the Mountain, catastrophic to man, a passing annoyance to the Mountain:
The Superior Person waits for wisdom and clarity before exacting Justice, then lets no protest sway him.

Find satisfaction in small gains.
To move constantly forward is good fortune to a Wanderer.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are a stranger to this situation. It is your attraction to the exotic that has led you here, but you will move on to a new vista when this one has lost its mystique. Because much of this environment is foreign to you, you must exercise only the best judgement. You don't know the custom here, and it's too easy to cross a line you don't know is there. Because you are the foreigner in this setting, you have no history to acquit you. Watch, listen, study, contemplate, then step lightly but decisively on.
>>
>>17421421
I've noticed it's often the readers having a hard time with their love lives who are most into love readings.
>>
>>17421510
Your "faith" will be tested. Perhaps a belief you hold dear or maybe some one/thing you once thought trustworthy might shake and falter your trust.

I foresee clasped hands together, the bowing of heads (as if in prayer or asking for forgiveness), and some sort of holy artifact or instrument.
>>
>>17421629
I don't have any faith, and there's not a single thing I trust.
>>
>>17421628
Reader here. I just got a lot of it when I started and there was many a time when I told them it wasn't going to work out, they would get pissy and I would have to listen to their whining while I tried to other querents done.

It's like getting a lot of McDonald's and sometimes the burgers would give you food poisoning.

But that was way before divination general was around.
>>
>>17421615
I'm glad about your friend! :)

The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Inexperience":

A fresh Spring at the foot of the Mountain:
The Superior Person refines his character by being thorough in every activity. The Sage does not recruit students; the students seek him. He asks nothing but a sincere desire to learn. If the student doubts or challenges his authority, the Sage regretfully cuts his losses.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a time of interchange between a mentor and pupil. Whether you are the teacher or the student, it is a time of companionship along a mutual path. This hexagram also emphasizes the eternal, cyclical nature of the mentor/student relationship -- a mentor is merely a more seasoned pupil, further along on the journey. A pupil holds within himself the seed of a future Master.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Watch out for bears. To them, you are spaghetti dinner.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Gradual Progress":

The gnarled Pine grows tenaciously off the Cliff face:
The Superior Person clings faithfully to dignity and integrity, thus elevating the Collective Spirit of Man in his own small way. Development. Good fortune if you stay on course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Adaptability mixed with integrity will bring a calm, steady progress. Move from your center, always faithful to your principles, yet with the flexibility to weather any tempest. Yours is not a meteoric rise to the top, but the solid, confident footing of one who has a clear vision of what can be, and who is willing to climb the distance to reach it. The oracle foresees companionship along the way -- a Divine comfort on any journey.
>>
>>17421605
Thanks for the second read, but I don't buy into it. I'm sorry. Your reading just seems empty and fake to me.
>>
>>17421639
>there was many a time when I told them it wasn't going to work out, they would get pissy
Another reader here. Some anons have an impressive capacity for self-delusion.
>>
>>17421515
An interesting vision initially for you Eve.

Firstly, I foresaw a field of red flowers. This field was vast and pervaded my sight. Amidst this field, a plant man in a nice suit/expensive tuxedo stands in front of, who I am presuming to be, you.

A second vision reveals more of his physical features, rather than the nature of him (I'm assuming he will be kind and nurturing)
>tall in stature
>short, cropped, dark hair
>manly hands
>a longer nose
>shaggy, or somewhat unkempt eyebrows
>an easy, kind, warm, inviting smile
>>
File: 1448830668524.png (139KB, 791x637px) Image search: [Google]
1448830668524.png
139KB, 791x637px
>>17421609
Wow, that was really helpful!
Thanks jink senpai. I knew you could get to the bottom of this.
>>
>>17421618
Thanks for the reading I appreciate it.

I've been getting tips at where I work at because people really appreciate my service they have told me, and where I work isn't the kind of place where people ever give tips except for Christmas time.

As for my thoughts to the exotic quarry, it could mean two things; I used to live in California all my life and for the past 5 months I have been working and living in North Dakota. As of late however I have been having very mixed feelings about getting Internet for my laptop at where I live and I don't know why, I am young and got screwed over the last time I tried to set up television and Internet so maybe that is why I am being so cautious, I am not used to doing things over the phone.
>>
File: 9342.jpg (762KB, 2047x1861px) Image search: [Google]
9342.jpg
762KB, 2047x1861px
>>17421492
Matt
I feel a bit stuck at the moment. I'm not unhappy but I'm not sure if the path I am on is right for me. I know the path I want but I'm not sure if I am mentally capable of achieving it
>>
>>17421642
Thank you for the reading. Some things really hit home, especially regarding companionship. I'm not having to worry so much about losing my best friend since she's been getting a lot better, so "companionship along a mutual path" and "companionship along the way" is very good news!
>>
>>17421519
You know Nicholas, I hesitate a bit... Some interesting things I've seen for you that don't necessarily pertain to your scholastic endeavors.

It would seem that divine want you to know about a few things that don't pertain to school or scholarly efforts - but are, in themselves, learning experiences. For what is life?

Some examples would be that - you are going to make more friends and have more sex. If you are friendless or a virgin, perhaps you're in for a rude awakening (but, hopefully, for the better). If you are not friendless or have had lovers - then all the better. I foresee more to come your way.

Now, imagine that you are a small child. You are alone in a room/home. You can see a window that light floods the room with - but you are not tall enough, physically capable to see out of this window. In essence, you are currently in the dark and need to "grow" or mature in order to see what awaits for you outside. Perhaps, in your scholarly efforts, you're in for some growing pains.
>>
>>17421684
You're very welcome!
>>
File: liontwins.png (458KB, 600x515px) Image search: [Google]
liontwins.png
458KB, 600x515px
>>17421492
Ella. There's a person I'm interested in, they intrigue me and I can't get them off my mind... is it possible we were destined to meet? Will we be together one day, in a relationship? Will they do what I want them to do?
Thank you Hijinks!!
>>
My name's Brian. Born April 8 1992. I had a spiritual awakening that kinda started up with the last full moon and completed on the 29th. I was given some kinda divine mission to spread love and truth virally, and take down the global wealth cabal. Am I just a light worker, or am I some kind of Messiah? Delusions of grandeur conflict with my mission so some guidance would be much appreciated.

As a former militant-atheist skeptic, I don't yet understand the extent of my power. I meditated for the first time on Sunday. I feel immense love energy for everything alive and have become an empath. I tapped into the body's innate self healing infrastructure and fixed some GI symptoms. I'm turning into a freakin' veggie too. Halp.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjVQ36NhbMk
is it going to work?
-vineet
>>
>>17421685

Interesting. Thank you very much Hijinks!
>>
>>17421525
>>17421546
Aw, love. It's a funny thing, isn't it? Also, your name/alias "Grace" - means love or mercy from God or the divine. How fortuitous that you would post in a divination thread, hmm? (:

Here is what I see for you: I see the stump of a tree in a frozen pond. It's roots stretch forth and crack out of the icy barrier. It almost looks like an alien - laying down with upright joints and knees bending up and down into the frozen water.

Here is stagnation, solitude.

Don't be so... Indecisive? With these potential lovers. Narrow it down or make some choices! Don't let them decide - you might find yourself pulled in too many directions/stretched too thin. Without too much of your attention invested, you might find yourself alone and cold. This is what I am sensing.

You need to mix things up and make some concrete decisions that will yield some solid answers.
>>
>>17421701
The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Conflict":

The high Heavens over a yawning Deep chasm:
An expansive void where nothing can dwell. Even though he sincerely knows he is right, the Superior Person anticipates opposition and carefully prepares for any incident.

Good fortune if your conflict results in compromise.
Misfortune if your conflict escalates to confrontation.
Seek advice.
Postpone your crossing to the far shore.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Conflict is a necessary part of life. Tension upon the strings of a violin can make majestic music. The critical mass of two hydrogen atoms trying to occupy the same space fuel the sun that nourishes our solar system. Most conflicts you face in life are the result of your Path converging with another's. Your Path is not his, and one Path is not necessarily more right than the other. Can you work together to remove the blockage?

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Bring the conflict before a just authority.
If you are truly in the right, justice will bring good fortune.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "The End In Sight":

Fire ascends above the Water:
The Superior Person examines the nature of things and keeps each in its proper place.

Too anxious the young fox gets his tail wet, just as he completes his crossing.
To attain success, be like the man and not like the fox.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Resist the rush to completion. Anticipation of fulfillment may callous you before you have fully absorbed the lessons of the journey. The endpoint of this Quest will only prove to be the threshold for another. You are short steps from Mastery on this plane, yet you stride toward Ignorance of the challenges lying beyond. Savor this accomplishment. Fully Become. Take full possession of your world before embarking to discover the next one. That voyage begins soon enough, and you will reminisce about this one. These are the Good Old Days.
>>
>>17421527
May I ask, what physical ailments are you afflicted with?
>>
File: tired.gif (1010KB, 480x247px) Image search: [Google]
tired.gif
1010KB, 480x247px
Taking a short break for now. Might return and finish the rest of my querents. If I do not return, I apologize profusely and will always wish you the best.
>>
>>17421779
Thank you :)
>>
>>17421775
I've just had random pains that'll be anywhere on my body, varying in frequency and intensity but usually only as a quick flash that last a few seconds and occasionally repeats one or two times. I get probably around 10-15 a day on an average day, and they range from mildly annoying to really awful pain. It's not really correlated to any specific area like joints or anything, but a good amount of them happen in my head. They've been happening since I can remember, I used to think they were normal and everyone had them until I was like, ten or so.
>>
File: HRRRNG.gif (460KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
HRRRNG.gif
460KB, 320x240px
>>17421370
Chironymous here, doing I-Ching readings for you all:

I will gradually read everyone I can, posting back anywhere from 5 minutes later to by thread's end, so check back! I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
>>17421806
Hello sweet man :)
*Marie
*Female
*Scorpio
*Black short hair brown eyes tan 5ft
*vancity
*the man I love is out working tonight... is he thinking of me? Thank u!
>>
>>17421806
Hello! I'm the same person as >>17421527
Alison
Female
Leo
Short and blonde, scarred hands and arms since I work in a kitchen
Savannah
Looking for insight regarding my medical issues.

Thank you so much for lending us your time and effort!
>>
>>17421815
Hello! :)

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Inexperience":

A fresh Spring at the foot of the Mountain:
The Superior Person refines his character by being thorough in every activity. The Sage does not recruit students; the students seek him. He asks nothing but a sincere desire to learn. If the student doubts or challenges his authority, the Sage regretfully cuts his losses.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a time of interchange between a mentor and pupil. Whether you are the teacher or the student, it is a time of companionship along a mutual path. This hexagram also emphasizes the eternal, cyclical nature of the mentor/student relationship -- a mentor is merely a more seasoned pupil, further along on the journey. A pupil holds within himself the seed of a future Master.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Like a wide-eyed child, you wholly and naively trust the goodness of others.
Such honor brings out their best.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Contemplation":

The gentle Wind roams the Earth:
The Superior Person expands his sphere of influence as he expands his awareness. Deeply devoted to his pursuit of clarity and wisdom, he is unconscious of the inspiring, positive example he is setting for others to emulate.

You have cleansed yourself; now stand ready to make your humble, devout offering.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The situation marks a rising to new heights. As you climb for a better view of the panorama, you make yourself more conspicuous to those below. This hexagram is also known as the Watchtower, because the shape formed by its lines resembles the ancient guardposts manned by Chinese soldiers. These towers were placed on mountainsides to give a better vantage point. To those below, the watchtowers served as landmarks to help them find their way. The quality of your search for clarity in this situation serves as such a guidepost for others along the Way.
>>
>>17421806
You're a great person for doing this, thanks a lot
*pedro
*male
*caprichron
*i have Hair to the shoulder, a little blond, small eyes and mouth, big nose, quiet guy.
*rio de janeiro
*what's the path to my real self discovery ? Am i doing it wrong?
Thanks a lot(sorri for the bad english)
>>
>>17421845
Ah thank you :)
>>
File: hbanWDG.jpg (48KB, 460x645px) Image search: [Google]
hbanWDG.jpg
48KB, 460x645px
Bum pan
>>
>>17421832
You're very welcome!

The first part of the reading reveals "Igniting":

Fire sparks more Flames:
The Superior Person holds an inner Fire that ignites passion in every heart it touches, until all the world is enlightened and aflame.

With so searing a flame, success will not be denied you. Take care to be as peaceful and nurturing as the cow in the meadow; you are strong enough to be gentle.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

A Promethean flame is delivering light and heat to the situation at hand. This radiance will cause such an alchemical transformation of circumstances that the changes will seem magical, miraculous. Yet they are only shifts of perspective and attitude that bring clarity. The passions kindled by this fire must be harnessed and used judiciously, or they threaten to consume your hopes and dreams.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Tears of repentance flood.
Enlightenment turns the tide for the better.

The final part of the reading reveals "Social Mechanism":

Heaven reflects the Flame of clarity:
The Superior Person analyzes the various levels and working parts of the social structure, and uses them to advantage.

Success if you keep to your course.
You may cross to the far shore.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a matter of Positioning -- not only yourself, but others as well. There are niches to be filled, potentials to be realized, right livelihoods to be found. You are not building a new organization, but shoring up an existing infrastructure. It's worth the effort, because it will provide union, community, and an ironclad alliance.
>>
>>17421862
Thank you! You're very welcome!

The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Awesome Power":

Thunder fills the Heavens with its awful roar, not out of pride, but with integrity; if it did less, it would not be Thunder:
Because of his Great Power, the Superior Person takes pains not to overstep his position, so that he will not seem intimidating or threatening to the Established Order.

Opportunity will arise along this course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The Awesome Power available in this hexagram stems from what the Taoists call your Te, a term not perfectly translated into English. Roughly, it is your Integrity -- not in the Western sense of honor -- but more in the psychological definition of a full integration of Who You Are. This Awesome Power is achieved only by fully embracing both the good and the bad, the strong and the weak, the masculine and the feminine -- all polarities within you. Such self-knowledge spawns a Mastery tempered with the humility necessary to rein in and harness this Awesome Power.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

If the ram butts into the hedge, the entangling thorns will prevent both advance and retreat.
It is best to recognize this danger and avoid it.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "The Cauldron":

Fire rises hot and bright from the Wood beneath the sacrificial cauldron:
The Superior Person positions himself correctly within the flow of Cosmic forces.

Supreme Accomplishment.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Your needs are coming into harmony with the requirements of the Cosmos. Blending brilliantly with the Dance of Life, you are becoming an actual element of Cosmic Law. Your goals will now be realized because you no longer cut against the Cosmic grain; you are no longer swimming against the flow of the Tao. You are acquiring an intuitive sense of what can and cannot be, and aligning your efforts accordingly.
>>
>>17421868
You're very welcome!

>>17421903
Lol, yay.
>>
>>17421806
hope your haveing a great night
andrew
male
capricorn
short brown hair, stubble, blue eyes
davis,Ca
what should to find a girlfriend?
>>
>>17421935
Thanks! You too!

The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Great Treasures":

The Fire of clarity illuminates the Heavens to those below:
The Superior Person possesses great inner treasures -- compassion, economy, and modesty. These treasures allow the benevolent will of Heaven to flow through him outward to curb evil and further good.

Supreme success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You have become an instrument of Heaven's will, offering a balance in the world around you. It is not swashbuckling prowess or uncanny talent that qualifies you for this office, but your simplest gifts -- your modesty, your compassion, your economy. Because you can see clearly who most needs a miracle, Heaven's bounty is being put at your disposal.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

A Prince gives his treasures freely to those who can better use them.

A lesser man could not do this.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "The End In Sight":

The Superior Person examines the nature of things and keeps each in its proper place.

Too anxious the young fox gets his tail wet, just as he completes his crossing.
To attain success, be like the man and not like the fox.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Resist the rush to completion. Anticipation of fulfillment may callous you before you have fully absorbed the lessons of the journey. The endpoint of this Quest will only prove to be the threshold for another. You are short steps from Mastery on this plane, yet you stride toward Ignorance of the challenges lying beyond. Savor this accomplishment. Fully Become. Take full possession of your world before embarking to discover the next one. That voyage begins soon enough, and you will reminisce about this one. These are the Good Old Days.
>>
>>17421927
Yay! Could you also do a relationship outcome?? :)
>>
>>17421975
The reading revealed a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Peace":

Heaven and Earth embrace, giving birth to Peace. The Superior Person serves as midwife, presenting the newborn gift to the people.

Success.
Good fortune.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

It doesn't get any better than this. Everything is in harmony, all obstacles are cleared from your Path, anything you could ask for is right at hand. This is the Elysian Fields, the Garden of Eden. The only thing wrong with Peace is that it, too, must change. Whether you are in this state of harmony now or it is predicted for your future, recognize it as your greatest opportunity to build your resources against less harmonious times.
>>
>>17421987
I love you! =) thank you for helping us!
>>
any psychic readers on i'm feeling hopeless
>>
Hope everyone is having a lovely night/day.
>>
>>17422006
You're welcome! :)
>>
>>17421987
Was this seriously the outcome???!!! Or are you just being kind to a lonely soul? :'(
>>
>>17422012
Hi Empath
>>
>>17422012
You too!! :) so nice to see you
>>
>>17422019
That was indeed the outcome of the reading. I'm sorry you're a lonely soul. And we do need kindness!
>>
>>17422024
Hi, can I get a reading? Am I in close contact with people who are responsible for my suffering? Have I been used and greatly deceived? Male
>>
>>17422031
My sweet man thank you! You don't know how much hope that fills me with :)
>>
>>17422035
The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Providing Nourishment":

Beneath the immobile Mountain the arousing Thunder stirs:
The Superior Person preserves his freedom under oppressive conditions by watching what comes out of his mouth, as well as what goes in.

Endure and good fortune will come.
Nurture others in need, as if you were feeding yourself.
Take care not to provide sustenance for those who feed off others.
Stay as high as possible on the food chain.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are a conduit in this instance, able to provide the sustenance needed by others. Position yourself to nourish the truly needy and worthy. Avoid situations where you might be coerced into supporting the parasites and vermin who deprive your true charges. Your own nourishment is an issue here, too. Remember Lao Tzu's three Great Treasures:
Only the person possessed of Compassion, Modesty and Frugality can remain fit enough to stay free of desperation and keep control of the situation.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

You ignore your own succulent dinner to crave the dish set before another.
Misfortune.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Splitting Apart":

The weight of the Mountain presses down upon a weak foundation of Earth:
The Superior Person will use this time of oppression to attend to the needs of those less fortunate.

Any action would be ill-timed.
Stand fast.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a situation easily mistaken for Stagnation (Hexagram 12) or Revolution (Hexagram 49). It just depends on which side you're on. During a time of Stagnation, human worms invade to feed on the decay. During a time of Revolution, oppression is being overthrown. But in this situation, oppressors are violently seizing power. Pay special heed when you receive this hexagram, because the oracle is often warning you of a situation of which you are totally unaware. You are about to be blindsided.
>>
>>17422056
I hope for and wish you the best!
>>
>>17422063
Ohhh thank you!
>>
>>17422061
Any insight of what would be the best course if action? This reading is greatly accurate
>>
>>17422063
Could you do a reading about my relationship with my partner?

*We are all connected
Andrea
female
brunette, biologist
Aries
BR

>>
File: Abstract_Tree-wallpaper-8005793.jpg (242KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
Abstract_Tree-wallpaper-8005793.jpg
242KB, 960x800px
Hey div :)
>>
>>17422109
The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Upward Mobility":

Beneath the Soil, the Seedling pushes upward toward the light:
To preserve his integrity, the Superior Person contents himself with small gains that eventually lead to great accomplishment.

Supreme Success.
Have no doubts.
Seek guidance from someone you respect.
A constant move toward greater clarity will bring reward.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are progressing, rising inch-by-inch toward certain success. What makes this assured is your refusal to tilt headlong toward your goal, slamming into obstacles and going mad with frustration. You have a clear map before you of the steps necessary to reach your objective. With faithful patience and a careful conservation of personal energy and resources, you will run this long, slow distance.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Climbing onward and upward through dark of night is perilous, but your tenacity is admirable.
Good fortune if you avoid the slightest misstep.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "The Penetrating Wind":

Wind follows upon wind, wandering the earth, penetrating gently but persistently:
The Superior Person expands his influence by reaffirming his decisions and carrying out his promises.

Small, persistent, focused effort brings success.
Seek advice from someone you respect.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Gentle persuasion is the key in this instance. Though the words are soft, their speaker must be firm, calm and confident. Gentle words are worthless if spoken with trepidation. Wordless influence by example is also effective in this situation. All persuasion should be almost unfelt, yet consistent and persistent. Ask for feedback from someone you know to be an effective persuader.
>>
>>17422129
Looove the image
>>
>>17422115
The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Expansion":

Whirlwinds and Thunder:
When the Superior Person encounters saintly behavior, he adopts it; when he encounters a fault within, he transforms it.

Progress in every endeavor.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Get ready to ride a tide of accelerated growth toward self-actualization. A joyful awareness of the best within you, coupled with an acceptance of your Shadow, will provide a greater repertoire, a much bolder vision, and new depth and clarity that will compel you to expand your horizons.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Your balance and skill have not gone unnoticed by those in power.
They will entrust you with responsibilities that have far-reaching influence.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Remaining Blameless":

Thunder rolls beneath Heaven, as is its nature and place:
Sage rulers aligned themselves with the changing seasons, nurturing and guiding their subjects to do the same.

Exceptional Progress if you are mindful to keep out of the way of the natural Flow.
It would be a fatal error to try to alter its course.
This is a time of Being, not Doing.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is thoroughly a matter of the heart. If everything you attempt, no matter how carefully planned, ends in disarray, then examine your motives. They are the cause of your predicament. It isn't that your motives aren't pure -- even the best intentions will fail under these circumstances. What stymies you in this situation is that you have a motive at all. Free yourself of all expectations, release any tenuous grip you may have, and roll with it. This is totally out of your control. There are higher powers and more elements affecting the outcome of this situation than you can imagine. Get out of their way.
>>
>>17422136
It is a beautiful picture <3
>>
>>17422129
Hello! :)
>>
>>17422141
One more query dahhhling :) should I go to the MFF to try and see an old friend?
>>
>>17422141
Thank You!
>>
Pellinore
Male
Cusp of Taurus & Gemini
41, white dude, open-minded
Vancouver, BC
what does 2016 hold for me?
>>
>>17422177
The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Enthusiasm":

Thunder comes resounding out of the Earth:
Similar thunder roars up from the masses when the Superior Person strikes a chord in their hearts.

Whip up enthusiasm, rally your forces, and move boldly forward.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is a rhythmic force, a world music, that lives deep in the Unconscious of each of us. It's a primitive drumbeat, a shaking rattle, a tribal chant that invokes the primal self to rise up and join the dance. This is the enthusiasm that is generated now. Not rhetorical persuasion, not a play on the emotions, but a charismatic, irresistible Call of the Wild. Confucius said that the person who could comprehend this could 'rule the world as though it were spinning in his hand.' This is a time for instinct, not intellect -- the Thunder from Beneath.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

His music strikes a chord and wins hearts.
His trust makes them true, and brings great success.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Dangerously Deep":

Water follows Water, spilling over any cliff, flowing past all obstacles, no matter the depth or distance, to the Sea. The Superior Person learns flexibility from the mistakes he has made, and grows strong from the obstacles he has overcome, pressing on to show others the Way.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are facing a crucial trial along your Journey. The danger of this challenge is very real. It is a test of your mettle. If you can maintain your integrity and stay true to your convictions, you will overcome. That's not as easy as it seems when you are faced with the sacrifice of other things you've come to depend upon or hold dear.
>>
File: hbanWDG-1.jpg (7KB, 118x66px) Image search: [Google]
hbanWDG-1.jpg
7KB, 118x66px
>>17422197
Ooh my god thank you <3
>>
>>17422197
I must ask one last query... I know I said that last time lol but... this... wow... will we unite during this meeting? Thank you!
>>
>>17422197
Hey there! I'm not sure whether or not you're still doing queries, if so, I would really appreciate a short reading.

*Seize every opportunity*
Brooke
Female
Cancer
Blonde, athletic, spontaneous
Louisiana, jazz and voodoo
Have I, or will I, be of any inspiration to anybody? Is this crazy path of solo adventures that I've been on futile?

If you're able to get to me, thank you very much :)
>>
Male
Scorpio

Am I gonna be alone when I'm old?
>>
>>17422188
The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Grace":

Fire illuminates the base of the Mountain:
The Superior Person realizes he has not the wisdom to move the course of the world, except by attending to each day's affairs as they come.

Success in small matters.
This is a good time to begin something.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The emphasis now is on form, not function -- on the sizzle and not the steak. The environment around you is not one of depth, and you are appreciated now for your image, not your essence. You perfectly fill a role, and no one is seeing the genuine you. Still, you are being listened to and watched. Use this influence to further your goals as much as possible. Even if you don't feel understood, you can perhaps connect with a few isolated hearts. Relax and enjoy the attention.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Artifice or simplicity?
Two riders on winged white horses: one a bandit, the other an ardent suitor.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Igniting":

Fire sparks more Flames:
The Superior Person holds an inner Fire that ignites passion in every heart it touches, until all the world is enlightened and aflame.

With so searing a flame, success will not be denied you. Take care to be as peaceful and nurturing as the cow in the meadow; you are strong enough to be gentle.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

A Promethean flame is delivering light and heat to the situation at hand. This radiance will cause such an alchemical transformation of circumstances that the changes will seem magical, miraculous. Yet they are only shifts of perspective and attitude that bring clarity. The passions kindled by this fire must be harnessed and used judiciously, or they threaten to consume your hopes and dreams.
>>
>>17422183
You're very welcome!
>>
>>17422223
You're very welcome! :)
>>
>>17421806
Every cloud has a silver lining.
Wallace
Male
Virgo
Round
What's it going to be like now that I'm all moved in?
>>
>>17422236
The reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Limitations":

Waters difficult to keep within the Lake's banks:
The Superior Person examines the nature of virtue and makes himself a standard that can be followed.

Self-discipline brings success; but restraints too binding bring self-defeat.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Cultivating the proper disciplines and the proper degree of discipline are the concerns of this hexagram. By limiting options, you may give more attention to priorities. One who is all over the map is no less lost than one without a map. Avoid asceticism, however. Deprivation is not wise discipline. The key here is regulation, not restriction.
>>
>>17422240
Thank you!

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Recruiting Allies":

Deep Water beneath the Earth's surface:
Untapped resources are available. The Superior Person nourishes and instructs the people, building a loyal, disciplined following. Good fortune. No mistakes if you follow a course led by experience.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You must gain support from others. Find a way to make others want to see your objectives met as badly as you want it. How can they profit from the attainment of this goal? Can you command confidence that you are just the person that can bring this plan to fruition?

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Watch out for bears.
To them you are spaghetti dinner.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Upward Mobility":

To preserve his integrity, the Superior Person contents himself with small gains that eventually lead to great accomplishment.

Supreme Success.
Have no doubts.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are progressing, rising inch-by-inch toward certain success. What makes this assured is your refusal to tilt headlong toward your goal, slamming into obstacles and going mad with frustration. You have a clear map before you of the steps necessary to reach your objective. With faithful patience and a careful conservation of personal energy and resources, you will run this long, slow distance.
>>
>>17421537
Pain is the fire that life is ignited from.

Daniel

Male

Libra

Apathetic, dangerously curious of the unknown, strategist and anxiety ridden in all facets. Tall, big, brooding with a permanent meagering posture with a disgusted look whos quick to obtain and move on as a mouse but polite as a lost dog

Southeast

Will I obtain this new job? Every angle is poised with obstacles and I feel trapped.
>>
>>17422247
The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Upward Mobility":

Supreme Success.
Have no doubts.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Climbing onward and upward through dark of night is perilous, but your tenacity is admirable. Good fortune if you avoid the slightest misstep.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "The Mountain":

Above this Mountain's summit another more majestic rises:
The Superior Person is mindful to keep his thoughts in the here and now.

Stilling the sensations of the Ego, he roams his courtyard without moving a muscle, unencumbered by the fears and desires of his fellows. This is no mistake.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is a higher vantage point available to you, but it is obscured by the visible peak of personal ambition. To climb to this higher plane, you must shake off the desires and fears of the conscious, visible world around you. To make this journey you must quiet the Ego, empty your mind of past and future, and dwell totally in the moment at hand. Thorough mindfulness of what is before you is the only tranquility.
Be. Here. Now.
>>
>>17422274
The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Invasion":

Metal crushes stone.
The city you find yourself nearest will be overrun by robots. Seek shelter beneath the laser net.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Devastation. If you don't make it to a position of fortification, you're fucked. Make evasion a priority.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Many others are doomed.
But you do not have the luxury of worrying about them.
The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Toxic Winds":

Wind stirs up dust.
Breathing is the enemy now. The best you can do is filter the caustic particles slowly deteriorating your pulmonary system. Suffocation is imminent.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Ultimately, the robots dominate your greater metropolitan area. Despair forever.
>>
>>17422285
I appreciate this so much, thank you. I like the way you read. I definitely agree with you on the text to consider.
Since it's on my mind, like anyone elses, I was wondering if you could give me a "love" reading. If you're too tired I totally understand.
I understand it all comes with patience, I just feel so.. heartless. Anyways. Have a beautiful night. Seize those opportunities, and live life to the fullest.
>>
I'm here to do a few readings to practice my craft.
Starting i'm going to do 3 to warm up and see if I can continue as its pretty late and I'm getting tired.

I do tarot
give me all the information you want about yourself and post a picture that means something to you.
>>
>>17422287
Thank you.

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Thunder":

Thunder echoes upon Thunder, commanding reverence for its father Heaven: In awe of Heaven's majestic power, the Superior Person looks within and sets his life in order. Thunder mingles with startled screams of terror for a hundred miles around. As the people nervously laugh at their own fright, the devout presents the sacrificial chalice with nary a drop of wine spilt.
Deliverance

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

A thunderbolt of Cosmic judgement crashes to earth. For the common person, it's just a momentary fright soon forgotten, its warning unfathomed and unheeded. But to one who understands its significance, this thunder is a signal to repent. Centering the Self, seeking balance, the enlightened person will respect and align himself with this Higher Power, while his fellows remain subject to the whims of every passing storm.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

The lightning teeth of the thunder above and the yawning jaws of the earthquake below wreak havoc and ruin on neighbors around you, while you remain miraculously untouched. There will be rumors and accusations. Don't react, or their fate will become yours.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Estrangement":

Fire distances itself from its nemesis, the Lake:
No matter how large or diverse the group, the Superior Person remains uniquely himself.

Small accomplishments are possible.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are working at cross-purposes with another. The distance between you is very wide. The gap can be closed, however, with no compromise of your integrity. You are not adversaries in this case -- just two persons addressing individual needs. Ask yourself: are these needs mutually exclusive? Is there common ground here? Must there be one winner and one loser? Could you become partners in seeking a solution that would allow for two winners?
>>
File: DSCF3377[1].jpg (121KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF3377[1].jpg
121KB, 700x525px
>>17422311
>>17422311
Name's Evan
What does my crush feel about me? Do they think I'm attractive?

They don't seem to like me atm.
>>
>>17422012

Hi empath. How are you doing tonight?

On another note, is being an empath difficult when you're in a crowd? I've heard different things
>>
>>17422311
Emilie
There's a person I don't know well. Why did he stare at me so intensely?
>>
File: 1371007834709.jpg (605KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1371007834709.jpg
605KB, 2560x1440px
>>17422311
What do I do to perform a certain mental act?
>>
>>17422307
You're very welcome! Thank you!

The first part of the love reading reveals the hexagram for "Bonding":

Deep Waters on the face of the Earth:
Surface waters flow together. The Superior Person recognizes the situation calls for joining together. Thus he cultivates friendly relations with all.

Good fortune is possible.
Ask yourself: "Do I have the qualities needed to lead such a group?'
Then there will be no error.
Those uncertain will gradually join.
Those who join too late will meet with misfortune.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a time of connection with another or others -- not just an alliance, but a melding of parts into a new whole. Such a connection may be too close, too intense for some. Do you have the qualities needed to strengthen and withstand such an intense synthesis?

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Confidently and sincerely seeking union.
His devotion to you and to truth makes this alliance correct.

Unexpected good fortune.

The final part of the love reading reveals the hexagram for "Difficulty at the Beginning":

Thunder from the Deep:
The Superior Person carefully weaves order out of confusion.

Supreme Success if you keep to your course.
Carefully consider the first move.
Seek help.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

New ventures always pack along their inherent chaos. Though this is an annoyance at best, and can even imperil or downright doom an endeavor, it is also the friction needed to polish your project to jewel brilliance. Learn from these early obstacles.
>>
>>17422328
jesus fuck woman you keep asking this over and over again instead of just asking the person himself
>>
>>17422311

Jim
Male virgo, came from a very Baptist background that I broke away from

Do you see a partner in my romantic future? Can you describe who, or maybe just give me some good advice?
>>
>>17422311
My names Jordan. I love technology and working on vehicles. I also love giving and helping.

Question: Will I become something of value in the next 30 years? I get told I'm lazy and have no responsibility, I feel like no one sees the amount of work I actually do. Will it all pay off soon?
>>
>>17422319
7 of cups, knight of wands, king of pentacles
They can see the good and the bad aspects of people they may see as a possible partner. There may be others they are considering or even have a crush on themselves. Taking the advice out of this you just need to be your best. If they dont find you attractive than work for it, attract them.
>>
File: cosmic-christ.jpg (214KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cosmic-christ.jpg
214KB, 768x1024px
>>17422344
>>17422311

Sorry, it takes me a minute to post pics on this phone
>>
>>17422332
are you still doing readings? If so could you please do >>17421670

thankyou for offering to do readings :)
>>
>>17422328
6 of pentacles, 7 of wands, the moon
Discerning the intentions of others is hit or miss sometimes. Its looking to be them wanting your attention. wanted you to speak with them even.
youre not taking it well.
>>
>>17421370
Keep your head.
Gregory
Male
Cancer
Buff
New York
How will this roofing contract work out?
>>
>>17422365
You're welcome! Sure!

Your reading revealed a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Gathering":

The Lake rises by welcoming and receiving Earth's waters:
The King approaches his temple. It is wise to seek audience with him there.

Success follows this course.
Making an offering will seal your good fortune.
A goal will be realized now.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is an important Convergence, and you must be part of it. Look for the Center of this convergence. Like waters running to the sea, like an astronomical convergence of planets revolving around the sun, you should let the gravity of this Center draw you near. Others are also drawn to this Center, and among them you will find shared bonds and kindred spirits. This tribal convergence will give you a clarity of purpose. You will no longer be alone.
>>
>>17422372
The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Plummeting":

Air above ground:
You fall for what seems an eternity. The ground rushes up to meet you. Loud snapping sounds, shooting pain, and darkness.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You have made an error in judgment regarding physics, putting yourself in a dangerous position and then encountering that danger. You have made an enemy of gravity. You have fucking died.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

It's a little late for that.
Isn't it?

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Chaos":

Something collides out of something else:
You are plunged into pandemonium. Entropy rules supreme.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

In the place you find yourself, absolutely none of the known rules apply anymore. Your mind cannot make sense of anything, and you go mad for eternity.
>>
>>17422331
4 of swords, 3 of cups, 3 of swords
Thinking about why you want to do whatever you plan on doing. Acquire it in yourself to move on to an apparent social aspect. It appears that whatever it may be could be handled with care least a heartbreak or ruin of sorts. The unspecific description of mental act is leaving me strained on vocabulary to describe the feelings within.
being a "mental act" and the 4 of swords being in; a contemplative action based around it.
>>
Male, 24, aries, can I get a general reading?
>>
>>17422395
It will be enough. Appreciated, man.
>>
>>17421806
Pasta!
Murray
Male
Pisces
Stocky
NY
How will my trip go?
>>
>>17422397
Your reading revealed a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Durability":

Arousing Thunder and penetrating Wind.
Close companions in any storm:
The Superior Person possesses a resiliency and durability that lets him remain firmly and faithfully on course.

Such constancy deserves success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Endurance is the key to success in this situation. However, durability is not synonymous with stone-like rigidity. True resilience requires a flexibility that allows adaptation to any adverse condition, while still remaining true to the core. Can you maintain your integrity under any circumstance? Can you influence the situation without giving opposing forces anything to resist? Then you will endure to reach your goal.
>>
>>17422418
Your reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Parasites":

Blood moves away from bone:
Your tissue quivers as foreign bodies move throughout you. You are sapped of nutrients, and irreparable damage is done.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You weren't careful and got yourself infected. Worse, you failed to seek medical treatment in time. Your mind and body suffer for this for the rest of your greatly shortened life.
>>
>>17422344
page of pentacles, the star, knight of pentacles.
It seems you have some growing to do before you get yourself into a relationship
run through the problems and fix them.
you may need to become more responsible with time and money or find out what you need to get what you want. Get stable that is.
I see no relationship for some time.
>>
File: 20160210_165950.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160210_165950.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>17422345
picture that means something to me
>>
>>17422431

I really wish I knew what exactly those problems are I should be fixing
>>
>>17422441
Responsibility
stability
The problems fade with time and constant effort
Generally how you carry yourself and the way you live.
>>
May I ask for career reading? Male
>>
>>17421806
Chironymous, would you tell me what you can?

Life is good these days, I just read that Bill Murray just accidentally stopped an ATM thief from getting away... by distracting him with himself until the cops showed up. Hah! could be fake, desu, but I enjoy the thought nonetheless.

James
Male
Taurus
an honest thief
Arizona
whilst my constant worry is of love, I would rather ask something more practical: My car is old and failing, and while I would love to keep it and repair it I worry if I should replace it instead. if that's too specific then you might defer to a simple love reading or general. I'm not searching too much right now.

Thank you kindly for your time and effort!
>>
>>17421806
No matter where you go, there you are.
Gary
Male
Libra
Lanky
PA
Gonna drive down the coast with some friends for spring break. What can we expect?
>>
>>17422345
the moon, strength, 9 of pentacles
Success comes with hard work
if you are worried if you will become successful within 30 years, yeah, most certainly. Youll be happy living in a garden of the fruits of your labor. Just dont lose sight of the hard work that is. Path is long and can be full of distractions however if you want that fabled better life just dont forget the work, growing resentful to the lack of appreciation.
>>
>>17422466
The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Contemplation":

The gentle Wind roams the Earth:
The Superior Person expands his sphere of influence as he expands his awareness. Deeply devoted to his pursuit of clarity and wisdom, he is unconscious of the inspiring, positive example he is setting for others to emulate.

You have cleansed yourself; now stand ready to make your humble, devout offering.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The situation marks a rising to new heights.
As you climb for a better view of the panorama, you make yourself more conspicuous to those below. This hexagram is also known as the Watchtower, because the shape formed by its lines resembles the ancient guardposts manned by Chinese soldiers. These towers were placed on mountainsides to give a better vantage point. To those below, the watchtowers served as landmarks to help them find their way. The quality of your search for clarity in this situation serves as such a guidepost for others along the Way.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

He contemplates his own integrity without regard to the good or bad consequences his actions may have wrought.
Stand or fall, he must be true to himself.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Bonding":

Deep Waters on the face of the Earth:
Surface waters flow together. The Superior Person recognizes the situation calls for joining together. Thus he cultivates friendly relations with all.

Good fortune is possible.
Ask yourself: "Do I have the qualities needed to lead such a group?'
Then there will be no error.
Those uncertain will gradually join.
Those who join too late will meet with misfortune.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a time of connection with another or others -- not just an alliance, but a melding of parts into a new whole. Such a connection may be too close, too intense for some. Do you have the qualities needed to strengthen and withstand such an intense synthesis?
>>
Hey, everyone. I'll do a couple of readings for now. Give me you query and any information you consider relevant.

I may have to stop at any point as I'm not feeling the best today.
>>
>>17422461

Ah. Eh I'm not too bad on those fronts. And what about just a fun fling or something?
>>
>>17422475
You're welcome! Yay Bill Murray! I was just thinking about him!

1 2 3 4 5 6 Pokemon!
Don't worry... Bill Murray!

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Aspiration":

The Sun shines down upon the Earth:
Constantly honing and refining his brilliance, the Superior Person is a Godsend to his people. They repay his benevolence with a herd of horses, and he is granted audience three times in a single day.

Promotion.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a time of reward for good works. Those you have helped want to show their gratitude. Benefits come both from on high and from the humble you uplifted. Accept all gifts graciously, though the reward may not be what you truly need or hoped for. Some may bestow more than they can afford to give, but you must realize that they need to feel that they have repaid you.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

He is chosen unanimously to carry out the will of the people.
All self-doubt vanishes.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Limitations":

The Superior Person examines the nature of virtue and makes himself a standard that can be followed.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Cultivating the proper disciplines and the proper degree of discipline are the concerns of this hexagram. By limiting options, you may give more attention to priorities. One who is all over the map is no less lost than one without a map. Avoid asceticism, however. Deprivation is not wise discipline. The key here is regulation, not restriction.
>>
>>17422492
Can I have a love reading? Female. Have someone who I am interested in.
>>
>>17422383
Thank you for the reading! Situation analysis is way too spot on (in the way I interpret it anyway). All my high school friends I still see but what I am currently doing I don't really feel a bond with, the peers in the course I am studying at college I like but I don't feel a bond with either. So I feel kinda alone in terms of bonding with people (other than gf). I was going to join the army before college (went through interviews, testing etc) but was recommended to consider it after college by family, but I feel like I may be missing out on a great experience and potential close bonds.

Have a good day, thanks again
>>
>>17422479
The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Baltimization":

Stone meets flesh:
Though sensual, it is an industrial process. You will be unconscious for most of it. You will be sore for all of it.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Your cylindrical facilities are rejuvenated. You emerge shinier.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

How can she slap?
This deli tray is unacceptable.
The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Florida":

Flat land meets water:
Nothing good can come of any of this. Trapped between scorching sun and horrible people, not even the process of baltimization can help you.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Run screaming toward the nearest living thing and kill it before it does the same to you. Get to anywhere else immediately or strongly consider self-defenestration.
>>
>>17422492

Male virgo, occult fan, etc

Can I get laid soon and who or where would you point me to if so?
>>
>>17422500
You're very welcome! I'm glad you found it to be an accurate reading!

My best wishes to you! Have a good day, and good luck!
>>
Hey, if there are any other readers reading here that can swing the time to give me a reading id appreciate it.

Im going to do a few more readings while im at it.
Same as before
>>17422311

>>17422495
sorry, i seen nothing particularly on that front either. Doesn't seem like anything for the time being. Things are however subject to change or course but to change something has to be changed.
>>
>>17422496
Hah. I fear the restrictions lie too much in my own desires. Maybe it is time I tried to change what I desire.
Again, thank you.
>>
>>17422512
You're very welcome!

Best wishes, and good luck!
>>
>>17422024
Hey CHIR! How are you man?>>17422027
You too anon, how are you?
>>17422325
Doing well, out to dinner with the family. Rare occurrence, it's very nice and I hope it stays civil

Yes if they aren't shielded. It's not much of a problem these days I have my shields very well sorted, so it's not too bad. But without shields? It's just a mess of chaotic emotions, leaving you so confused.
>>
>>17422516
>How are you man?
Frothing, foaming, and lumpy as hell! :D

How are you?

Good luck!
>>
>>17421806
Something about stars? I dunno.
Paul
Male
Leo
Tough
NJ
What about tonight?
>>
>>17422553
Your reading revealed a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Coming Together":

The lightness of the mountain pulls up on a strong patch of Earth:
The Inferior Person won't use this time of support to ignore the luxuries of those more fortunate.

Any action would be timed super-swell.
Sit slow.

SITUATION ORALYSIS:

This isn't a situation hardly certain from Freshness or Oppression. It just doesn't depend which side you're not on. During a time of Freshness, stuff happens. During a time of Oppression, dictators get fat. Pay no heed when you receive this hexagram. You're about to steal someone's stuff. Knock them down and take everything you can.
>>
>>17422499
You're at a place in your life where you feel overly burdened, held down, in need of help with no one willing to offer any. There's something prominent in your life... that you just aren't willing to face. You're due for an awakening, a self-discovery, something of that nature, but you're being extremely stubborn about it. You're unwilling to contemplate it. Someone or something needs to be forgiven, and let go. You're hurting yourself with your stubbornness or fear.

If you try to get into a relationship with this hanging over your head, everything will come crashing down around you. You probably see this ideal glimpse of happiness when you look at this other person you're interested in, but you're only seeing the surface. The foundation isn't there for a relationship right now, and it's heavily on your end that the problem lies.
>>
>>17422559
Hullo its pretty kitty.
Male
Aquarius
Long hair green eyes.
You think this letter will reach the recipient?
>>
>>17421806
Dave
Male
Taurus
Frumples
OH
Should I go to the park Friday?
>>
>>17422575
Your reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Contraction":

Still air or Lightning:
When the Inferior Person evades sinnerly misbehavior, he aborts it; when he evades a perfection without, he decepticons it.

Hindrance in any lethargy.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Get ready to ride a mechanical walrus. It's going to tilt you back and forth, so be careful and hold on. You will be laughing, but you could still fall off.
>>
>>17422522
Lol. That's your go to isn't it?

I'm good, waiting for my idiot of a brother to turn up so I can finally have dinner. I'll be doing readings later tonight; working week is done for me
>>
>>17422570
You're perfectly accurate and I'm far too aware that if I will consider anything along the lines of a relationship, I'll just doom it to end sooner or later. I have too many problems on my end. Still, I asked out of sheer curiosity to see just what exactly you'd say.

I am not entirely sure just whom exactly I'm supposed to forgive though. If it's the person that I have in mind, then for the love of gods no. If by letting go, you mean mental, then alright, fair enough.
>>
>>17422586
Thank you nonetheless.
>>
>>17422574
The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Calculated Waiting":

Deep Waters in the Heavens:
Thunderclouds approaching from the West, but no rain yet.
The Superior Person nourishes himself and remains of good cheer to condition himself for the moment of truth.

Great Success if you sincerely keep to your course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You must now endure this Dangling -- either a carrot before your nose, or a sword above your head. This strange mix of apprehension and anticipation is a Purgatory. There is nothing more you can do to affect the outcome. You must now submit to the Fates.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Anxiety prods you to premature action.
Wading into the river, you become mired in the bed of mud.
Not only does the enemy realize you detect them, but they see your vulnerability as an opportunity to strike.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Limitations":

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

>>
>>17422584
It is lately!

Ack!

Godspeed! :)
>>
>>17422510
alright
Time for sleep
goodnight /x/
>>
>>17422591
Thanks
>>
>>17422598
You're welcome!
>>
>>17422592
Thanks man, love and healing be with you!
>>
>>17422492
Can I get a purpose in life reading? Currently in heavy doubts/depression even. Overall not good feelings
>>
>>17422586
I mean the other person still seems like a pretty nice person, it's just if you try to date them you'll be faced with some pretty confronting stuff related to your issues.

You might take quite a while to come to terms with whatever demons are plaguing you. If you like I can try to do a reading on advice for how to help yourself, since my other reading didn't quite answer your query the way you had intended. However, I wouldn't be able to promise answers since it may also be considered too private and sensitive for the cards to allow me access.
>>
>>17422614
How about you throw me an e-mail/Skype and we do it there? I wouldn't mind exchanging somewhat sensitive/private information, but in here I'd be more hesitant. I am far too aware of what you mean by my own issues, and it's something I'm slowly working on. It'll take a while, of course.
>>
>>17422503
I'm sorry, I don't know if I can answer this very well for you. I'm not really getting any clear picture. Your life seems to be in a messy place, like you have a lot of different things going on. Some inner conflict, a lot of emotional problems. I see perhaps some issues with friends? Are you being bullied or have shitty friends you need to drop? If there's a friend who's like a really charismatic leader type, you need to get rid of them or you'll be stuck feeling like the underdog for a while.

For your actual query... look for a sort of intelligent, witty person who might have a bit of a mean sense of humor. Don't try anything sneaky, don't lie about yourself, because they'll see through it immediately.

Main advice: make sure the effort you're putting in is worth it. Don't fear mistakes or losses, because you'll learn a lot from them. Try to learn from old mistakes too here.
>>
>>17422612
Apologies for the slow response. I had to take a break.

At the centre of your reading is the Wheel of Fortune. This is always a great sign, about incoming luck, and it's also a lesson about the world. The wheels of life are always turning, taking you through moments of great sadness and great happiness, but your time will always come around again. Of course, putting positivity out into the world helps to allow more positivity back in, so make sure you're being the best person you can be.

Have you started something new recently? Have you been thinking about it? A new project or a new opportunity that's in your life or about to come into your life is going to bring you a lot of joy and relief.

In the future you'll find yourself in a comfortable position, with a goal in sight, and you're advised to just keep doing whatever it is that got you there, hold onto your dream, save up if that's necessary.

In the past I see some kind of attack on your person, something that really ruined your motivation. It might be that someone stole something from you, or criticized your work in a way that made you feel like you couldn't do it anymore. I think it was someone immature, who just wanted to cause problems, spreading gossip or something like that. Just a lot of bad talk that you shouldn't let affect you.

As for your life purpose, the cards tell you to trust your instincts. The blessing you soon recieve with be related to the thing you feel is your life purpose, or felt in the past but have recently felt jaded about. Whatever it is, it will give you everything you want and more.
>>
>>17422620
Okay, feel free to email me at [email protected] and I'll see what I can do.
>>
>>17422757
Sent.
>>
>>17421806
Be well!
Marvin
Male
Scorpio
Tall
CA
When?
>>
>>17421806
The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Intoxication":

You have ingested a large amount of PCP. Your thoughts are muddled, but you feel good. Really good. But you get hot and take off your clothes.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You're really high and don't realize it in any capacity other than the intense euphoria as you commit naked violent destruction throughout the neighborhood.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Slam your cock in the fridge.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Rampage":

You push your way through the screen door of a random house and make an absolute mess of their living room, kitchen, and bathroom. A single child hides whimpering in the closet. You wander out into the neighborhood.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

A friendly but confused neighbor walking by stops to ask if you're alright. You bellow unintelligably with enthusiasm and excitement. That's right. You're about to steal someone's stuff. Knock them down and take everything you can.
>>
>>17421806
Patrick
M
Capricorm
Ginger
Now what?
>>
>>17422788
The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Malnourishment":

You fail to consume enough Vitamin C in your diet and develop scurvy. You smile at an attractive member of the opposite sex, unaware the blood is not just trickling, but flowing from your gums.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This person mistakes you for the undead and tells an older relative. You soon find that older relative discharging a weapon at you. The next things you know are pain and an ambulance carrying you away after some time.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Beep boop.
Who brought the goop?

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Misadventure":

The ambulance breaks down in the ghetto. Misfortune. Loss. Regret.

You never thought it would end like this, and yet, you always knew. As you gasp your final, perforated, and impoverished breaths, you forgive yourself for all that racism. You were right.
>>
>>17421806
To infinity, and beyond!
Balthazar
Male
Virgo
Squat
Future reading, please
>>
>>17422799
>>17422784
wut
>>
File: 1456651249058.jpg (172KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1456651249058.jpg
172KB, 1920x1080px
>>17422804
Virgos should make there own futures....

Don't see much happenings in the future just a lot of reading and posting.
>>
>>17422804
The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Food Poisoning":

A series of poor decisions led you to your current predicament. You shouldn't have eaten at that questionable restaurant. You shouldn't have eaten that questionable dish. You shouldn't have had more of it. And after the ride over, you shouldn't have sat so long in this person's living room feeling this way. You should have excused yourself to try and find a bathroom. But now it is too late.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You feel like you are going to die. You will be doing a lot of puking. Right here. Right now. "No me gusta vomitar" is Spanish for "I do not like to vomit." And you won't like it. And you'll think these words in Spanish as the past two meals hurtle painfully out your throat as your stomach muscles contract so hard they cramp. Also, that abdominal clenching makes you fart embarrassingly.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

You're a stupid-ass dumb fucking idiot.
Kill yourself.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Apology":

You send a lot of texts and leave a lot of sobbing voicemails. It makes no difference. You drink and do it anymore anyway. In the morning, your body feels the worst yet, and you have a sense of guilt, regret, and shame as the only words you remember saying are "skanky cum pocket". Misfortune.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You run into this person some time down the road, and they scream at you and call you a psycho, generally causing a scene. How awkward!
>>
Do it to it!
Daschel
Man
Cancer
Everywhere in France
How can I change my path?
>>
>>17422817

>virgos should make their own futures

Damn straight
>>
>>17422995
Sorry, Ella. I'm not able to do more readings right now. Later or tomorrow I may do more, so catch me then and I'll do yours.
>>
My name is Eda,
As of late I have been struggling with what I want to persue within the creative arts, what I should make a complete devotion to...I am wondering if someone is able to do a reading for me in relation to whenever or not I will reach major success within my work or not, out of either my; paintings, films or music

It would be greatly appreciated
>>
Male
Taurus

A month ago my girlfriend left me, a week ago my brother passed away, and I just found out my girlfriend is seeing somebody else and sleeping with them already.

I'm absolutely lost as to what to do right now, I genuinely really enjoy these readings so regardless of its a good reading or bad is like to hear it. Thanks.
>>
>>17423042
Not a reading but sorry to hear man. Losing your brother must really hurt. You've had an unlucky break. Forget about your gf, cut off all contact to her and never speak to her again. Even if she comes crawling back to you, don't give in. When you feel ready put yourself out there and find a new girl. Maybe take up a new hobbie? Fitness is a great way to deal with emotional issues and a good distraction. Perhaps take up weight lifting, combat sport, or just any sport in general to help take your mind off of things?

Best of luck anon.
>>
>>17422250

Thank you so so much!!!
>>
Jedrzej
Male
Scorpio
>>
Any readers here?

Male
Sagitarius

General reading please
>>
Male
Scorpio

Did I make the right decision?
>>
>>17422492
If you don't mind me asking, how do you read?

I see no mention of visions from scrying, energy from reading, hexagrams from i-ching, or cards from tarot... unless you do use these and you simply give people the conclusion without the middleman.
>>
>>17422510
I'll give you a read. I have a fondness for fellow readers. Leave your query as a reply to this post whenever and I'll check back on it for you.
>>
>>17422839
The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Quantum Teleportation":

You've really done it this time. Your molecules are ripped asunder as your physical presence is converted into an energy signature sent along an ethereal string to entangled seed matter at the destination. And to think, all this was made possible to you by that chance encounter with that scientist!

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are not where you're supposed to be. Confusion.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Nigga you lost.
What the fuck?

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Time Travel":

The device has not only transported you in space, but in time as well. You arrive during the black plague and die horribly. Do not pass go. Do not collect two hundred francs.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You would obviously make a lousy taxidermist, lepidopterist, thespian, haberdasher, phlebotomist, or stamp collector. Duh.
>>
>>17423233
You're very welcome!
>>
>>17423744
Yeah, I do tarot and since I usually do a lot of readings in a row here, I don't bother wasting time writing down all the cards. It just makes the reading more difficult and messy for me to explain, simply because of the way in which I read.

Some parts need more emphasis than others, some parts I might not even mention because they don't really give the other person new or important information. It really depends. I sometimes mention important cards or ones that I want the other person to interpret personally (e.g. courts).

I also tend to get an idea of how to interpret the reading that's not actually written in the cards. Like cards can be interpreted a lot of ways, but I use intuition to get more context, which I can't really explain by mentioning the cards I drew.

I'll sometimes give the cards if someone asks though, or if I'm reading for another tarot reader.
>>
>>17423759
Also I'm really slow, lol. Less writing means more reading.
>>
>>17421806
Jimmy
Male
Leo
Here
What does my future hold?
>>
>>17423796
The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Shitty Luck":

You will wake up feeling terrible. Getting out of bed will be a horribly unpleasant undertaking. The weather and traffic will both be awful. Throughout the day, you will drop things and swear.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

It's just getting started. It's about to get worse. We're talking loss, unfairness, humiliation, and grief. Say goodbye to some of your favorite things and hello to looking like a stupid asshole! Everything falls completely to pieces. You'll be reliving and resenting this day for some time to come.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Given so much opportunity for you to fuck up...
You fucked up.
Big time.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Devastation":

You writhe pitifully in your bed, occasionally sobbing. You scream when no one is around. At you lowest moment, you accidentally soil yourself. You sit crying in it a while. Then you have to clean it up, still weepy. It is a process, and it smells bad and feels dirty. You sulk for a long time afterward.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Apathetic, you go on to achieve great success, but you have lost the capacity for happiness. Over the years, it takes its toll on everyone in any way close to you.
>>
>>17423801
Can I get one as well pls? I'd appreciate it so much!

Tomorrow is another day to turn it all around

Amber

Female

Taurus

Trustworthy, honest, empathetic

Southeast

Will I like this new job opportunity and will it come easy to me?
>>
>>17423042
Can somebody give me a reading please?
>>
>>17423801
Could you read me?
Male
General
>>
>>17423040
THE END IN SIGHT

Too anxious the young fox gets his tail wet, just as he completes his crossing. To attain success, be like the man and not like the fox.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

>>
Joseph

Leo

Will I achieve academic success I'm fighting for in the summer?

How does my career look in the future? Short and/or long term.
>>
>>17423042
The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Catastrophe":

Everything that could go wrong has. Perfectly, unbelievably, horribly wrong. It sucks and hurts so much.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You're gonna be sad for a while. It's a normal response. You're grieving. Those were really bad things.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

This is rock bottom.
Your battered ruin of a self is sprawled out on solid ground, sturdy and solid to build upon.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Growth":

Miraculously, the ruins of your former self can use persevering through these things as a source of strength to build a stronger, smarter you, better suited to take on life and next experience the positive things it has to offer! Best wishes and good luck!
>>
>>17423287
Attraction

The joyous Lake is cradled by the tranquil Mountain:
The Superior Person takes great satisfaction in encouraging others along their journey.
He draws them to him with his welcoming nature and genuine interest.

Supreme success.
This course leads to marriage.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is no greater natural law in the Cosmos than Attraction.
From the magnetic pull of an atom's nucleus to the centrifugal force that spirals a galaxy, the face of the universe is shaped by Attraction.
On a human scale, it is Attraction that fuels procreation and furthers our species.
Yet it is also Attraction that spawns greed and covetousness, threatening our extinction.
Attraction is the underlying force of the situation in question.
You are refined or debased by the objects of your desire.
What gravitational pull are you now under?
Around what sphere of influence do you circle?
Can you use your own ability to attract?

Consider

A wagging tongue and working jaws.
All sound and fury signifying nothing.

Gradual Progress

The gnarled Pine grows tenaciously off the Cliff face:
The Superior Person clings faithfully to dignity and integrity, thus elevating the Collective Spirit of Man in his own small way.
Development.
The maiden is given in marriage.
Good fortune if you stay on course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Adaptability mixed with integrity will bring a calm, steady progress.
Move from your center, always faithful to your principles, yet with the flexibility to weather any tempest.
Yours is not a meteoric rise to the top, but the solid, confident footing of one who has a clear vision of what can be, and who is willing to climb the distance to reach it.
The oracle foresees companionship along the way -- a Divine comfort on any journey.
>>
>>17423336
Greetings, fellow centaur!

Expansion

Whirlwinds and Thunder:
When the Superior Person encounters saintly behavior, he adopts it; when he encounters a fault within, he transforms it.

Progress in every endeavor.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Get ready to ride a tide of accelerated growth toward self-actualization.
A joyful awareness of the best within you, coupled with an acceptance of your Shadow, will provide a greater repertoire, a much bolder vision, and new depth and clarity that will compel you to expand your horizons.

Consider

Your balance and skill have not gone unnoticed by those in power.
They will entrust you with responsibilites that have far-reaching influence.

Following

Thunder beneath the Lake's surface.
The Superior Person allows himself plenty of sheltered rest and recuperation while awaiting a clear sign to follow.

Supreme success.
No mistakes if you keep to your course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Thunder from the Lake -- the lulling, rhythmic roar of the faithful tide, eternally wearing away the stone of the shoreline, forever obedient to the phases of the moon.
The pull of the moon on the tide is the Following called for now.
As mighty as the tide is in its own right, it is ever the puppet of the invisible, irresistible gravity of the moon.
What cyclical forces pull you along?
Are you futilely attempting to resist a natural attraction?
>>
File: 1454777155793.png (215KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1454777155793.png
215KB, 500x375px
>>17421806
I find this image funny
Alien
Male
Gemini
Skinny fat, short, any, introvert, with baggage
Mexico
Election season is coming to my university, people are gonna fight over who is gonna be the next student councillor.
There are already two pretty well established groups who have advantage, also a lot of students are idiots that are idiots and vote for stupid reasons or don't vote.
Now I would like to be an "independent" candidate but I'm not sure that I will get enough votes. Maybe some outside source will help me a little.
So you think it is worth it for me to try? It would all be done with good intentions
>>
>>17423464
Dissolution

Wind carries the Mists aloft:
Sage rulers dedicated their lives to serving a Higher Power and built temples that still endure.

The King approaches his temple.
Success if you stay on course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Walls meant to protect have instead separated and isolated.
Your defenses have kept you apart from those whom you most need to touch.
Whatever the reason for discord between you, it is time to lay down your arms.
Dispel the inflexible demands and fears of the Mind so that you may reunite in the Heart.
If you have begrudged, forgive.
If you have torn down, repair.
If you have injured, heal.
If you have judged, pardon.
If you have grasped, let go.

Consider

He scatters his group far and wide.
Those who return will be of firmer resolve and leaner, stronger fibre.
An ingenious move.

Conflict

The high Heavens over a yawning Deep chasm:
An expansive void where nothing can dwell.
Even though he sincerely knows he is right, the Superior Person anticipates opposition and carefully prepares for any incident.

Good fortune if your conflict results in compromise.
Misfortune if your conflict escalates to confrontation.
Seek advice.
Postpone your crossing to the far shore.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Conflict is a necessary part of life.
Tension upon the strings of a violin can make majestic music.
The critical mass of two hydrogen atoms trying to occupy the same space fuel the sun that nourishes our solar system.
Most conflicts you face in life are the result of your Path converging with another's.
Your Path is not his, and one Path is not necessarily more right than the other.
Can you work together to remove the blockage?
>>
>>17423883
>>17424066
>>
>>17423865
Awesome Power:

Thunder fills the Heavens with its awful roar, not out of pride, but with integrity; if it did less, it would not be Thunder:
Because of his Great Power, the Superior Person takes pains not to overstep his position, so that he will not seem intimidating or threatening to the Established Order.

Opportunity will arise along this course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The Awesome Power available in this hexagram stems from what the Taoists call your Te, a term not perfectly translated into English.
Roughly, it is your Integrity -- not in the Western sense of honor -- but more in the psychological definition of a full integration of Who You Are.
This Awesome Power is achieved only by fully embracing both the good and the bad, the strong and the weak, the masculine and the feminine -- all polarities within you.
Such self-knowledge spawns a Mastery tempered with the humility necessary to rein in and harness this Awesome Power.
>>
>>17423985
Repairing the Damage

Winds sweep through the Mountain valley:
The Superior Person sweeps away corruption and stagnation by stirring up the people and strengthening their spirit.

Supreme success.
Before crossing to the far shore, consider the move for three days.
After crossing, devote three days of hard labor to damage control.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are blessed with an opportunity to resuscitate that which others have abandoned as beyond repair.
This ruin wasn't caused by evil intention, but by indifference to decay.
Just by addressing yourself to the problem, you exhibit a new awareness, a fresh perspective.
This is a time of recovery, renewal, regeneration.

Consider

Setting right the father's ruins, The son receives honors.

Dissolution

Wind carries the Mists aloft:
Sage rulers dedicated their lives to serving a Higher Power and built temples that still endure.

The King approaches his temple.
Success if you stay on course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Walls meant to protect have instead separated and isolated.
Your defenses have kept you apart from those whom you most need to touch.
Whatever the reason for discord between you, it is time to lay down your arms.
Dispel the inflexible demands and fears of the Mind so that you may reunite in the Heart.
If you have begrudged, forgive.
If you have torn down, repair.
If you have injured, heal.
If you have judged, pardon.
>>
>>17424044
Obstacle

Ominous roiling in the Crater Lake atop the Volcano:
When meeting an impasse, the Superior Person turns his gaze within, and views the obstacle from a new perspective.

Offer your opponent nothing to resist.
Let a sage guide you in this.
Good fortune lies along this course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The Obstacle lies in obstinance.
An insistence on only one way of proceeding has brought things to an impasse.
You may either continue banging your head with irresistible force against this immovable object, or you might step back and survey this situation from a fresh perspective.
Which is immobile here -- the obstruction or your attitude?
>>
Anyone willing to take mine?
Name: Alex
Zodiac: Leo
Sex: Male
Looking for: stuff involving the future, possible love shit, or anything.
I'm willing to provide more info if needed
>>
Vineet
male
virgo
general reading
>>
>>17421537

You remain really good at this and so I'm back for more, you've been very helpful and assisted me in many regards.

Jessica/Kilroy
MtF
Taurus
Psychotic gun-toting computer science student
Colorado
Just what in the hell is going on? (or if that's not specific enough, what do my recent experiences with the entity known as "kiyo" mean and where are we going from here?)
>>
>>17424199

I understand you're currently doing some readings?
I would appreciate a reading if you have the time.
Name: Juan
Zodiac: Virgo
Sex:Male
Looking for: What exactly is going on, There seems to be something affecting every single facet of my life. I don't typically subscribe to the belief of curses but I'm curious to see what you can read. Also Studies/school and work if you can fit it in as well.

Thank you
>>
>>17424115
The Well

Deep Waters Penetrated and drawn to the surface:
The Superior Person refreshes the people with constant encouragement to help one another.

Encampments, settlements, walled cities, whole empires may rise and fall, yet the Well at the center endures, never drying to dust, never overflowing.
It served those before and will serve those after.
Again and again you may draw from the Well, but if the bucket breaks or the rope is too short there will be misfortune.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is a Source common to us all.
Jung named it the Collective Unconscious.
Others hail it as God within.
Inside each of us are dreamlike symbols and archetypes, emotions and instincts that we share with every other human being.
When we feel a lonely separateness from others, it is not because this Well within has dried up, but because we have lost the means to reach its waters.
You need to reclaim the tools necessary to penetrate to the depths of your fellows.
Then the bonds you build will be as timeless and inexhaustible as the Well that nourishes them.
>>
>>17424221
Translation?
>>
>>17424203
Peace

Heaven and Earth embrace, giving birth to Peace.
The Superior Person serves as midwife, presenting the newborn gift to the people.

Success.
Good fortune.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

It doesn't get any better than this.
Everything is in harmony, all obstacles are cleared from your Path, anything you could ask for is right at hand.
This is the Elysian Fields, the Garden of Eden.
The only thing wrong with Peace is that it, too, must change.
Whether you are in this state of harmony now or it is predicted for your future, recognize it as your greatest opportunity to build your resources against less harmonious times.

Consider

The wall crumbles into the moat.
Such overfortification and defensiveness will cause you more loss than if you had remained totally exposed and had opened your arms to fate.

Repairing the Damage

The Superior Person sweeps away corruption and stagnation by stirring up the people and strengthening their spirit.

Supreme success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are blessed with an opportunity to resuscitate that which others have abandoned as beyond repair.
Just by addressing yourself to the problem, you exhibit a new awareness, a fresh perspective.
>>
>>17424210
The Cauldron

The Superior Person positions himself correctly within the flow of Cosmic forces.

Supreme Accomplishment.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Your needs are coming into harmony with the requirements of the Cosmos.
Blending brilliantly with the Dance of Life, you are becoming an actual element of Cosmic Law.
Your goals will now be realized because you no longer cut against the Cosmic grain; you are no longer swimming against the flow of the Tao.
You are acquiring an intuitive sense of what can and cannot be, and aligning your efforts accordingly
>>
>>17424216
The Well:

Deep Waters Penetrated and drawn to the surface:
The Superior Person refreshes the people with constant encouragement to help one another.

Encampments, settlements, walled cities, whole empires may rise and fall, yet the Well at the center endures, never drying to dust, never overflowing.
It served those before and will serve those after.
Again and again you may draw from the Well, but if the bucket breaks or the rope is too short there will be misfortune.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is a Source common to us all.
Jung named it the Collective Unconscious.
Others hail it as God within.
Inside each of us are dreamlike symbols and archetypes, emotions and instincts that we share with every other human being.
When we feel a lonely separateness from others, it is not because this Well within has dried up, but because we have lost the means to reach its waters.
You need to reclaim the tools necessary to penetrate to the depths of your fellows.
Then the bonds you build will be as timeless and inexhaustible as the Well that nourishes them.
>>
>>17424220
The Cauldron

Supreme Accomplishment.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Your needs are coming into harmony with the requirements of the Cosmos.
Blending brilliantly with the Dance of Life, you are becoming an actual element of Cosmic Law.
Your goals will now be realized because you no longer cut against the Cosmic grain; you are no longer swimming against the flow of the Tao.
You are acquiring an intuitive sense of what can and cannot be, and aligning your efforts accordingly.

Consider

A leg of the caldron buckles, spilling the hot meal on the very person you wish to serve.
Trust evaporates, and the void is filled with shame and scorn.

Repairing the Damage

Supreme success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

>>
>>17424247

It's the theme of my dream-story... but so far as I can tell, that part of it was born of automatic writing and no real deep contact with the collective unconscious. It is possibly one aspect of Kiyo's being as well, but if so an inherited one; a portion of the mask she wears that was built from me. I wish I had more interpretation. I will need to think about this.
>>
>>17424275
Thank you for the reading, all the best.
>>
File: many thank.jpg (29KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
many thank.jpg
29KB, 540x540px
>>17424239
Thank you for the reading. This puts any anxieties I had at peace. Perhaps I should take some chances. Either way, I am grateful to both you, for the reading, and the universe for the outcome. Have a meme I made as tribute
>>
>>17424239
You have a calming style of writing
Name: Lee
Sign:Capricorn
Sex:male
Looking for: info, guidance or insight related to my journey. I feel like things are building towards something major, but I don't know what, how big, or how small.

Sincere thanks
>>
>>17424348
The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Grace":

Fire illuminates the base of the Mountain:
The Superior Person realizes he has not the wisdom to move the course of the world, except by attending to each day's affairs as they come.

Success in small matters.
This is a good time to begin something.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The emphasis now is on form, not function -- on the sizzle and not the steak. The environment around you is not one of depth, and you are appreciated now for your image, not your essence. You perfectly fill a role, and no one is seeing the genuine you. Still, you are being listened to and watched. Use this influence to further your goals as much as possible. Even if you don't feel understood, you can perhaps connect with a few isolated hearts. Relax and enjoy the attention.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Artifice or simplicity?
Two riders on winged white horses: one a bandit, the other an ardent suitor.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "The Wanderer":

Fire on the Mountain, catastrophic to man, a passing annoyance to the Mountain:
The Superior Person waits for wisdom and clarity before exacting Justice, then lets no protest sway him.

Find satisfaction in small gains.
To move constantly forward is good fortune to a Wanderer.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are a stranger to this situation. It is your attraction to the exotic that has led you here, but you will move on to a new vista when this one has lost its mystique. Because much of this environment is foreign to you, you must exercise only the best judgement. You don't know the custom here, and it's too easy to cross a line you don't know is there. Because you are the foreigner in this setting, you have no history to acquit you. Watch, listen, study, contemplate, then step lightly but decisively on.
>>
>>17424300
You're very welcome!

>>17424303
You're very welcome! I'm glad! Thanks! :)
>>
File: He Falls Not.jpg (348KB, 3402x2336px) Image search: [Google]
He Falls Not.jpg
348KB, 3402x2336px
Alright /div/, you know I'm a shitty healer, so I'm depending on you to help me. It's against my religion to pray (can't ask for something without offering something), so I'm going to depend on the lot of you to do it for me. It's for my friend whom I've mentioned before, one severely mistreated by the Norns.

In exchange for your prayers/healing/whateveryoudo, I'm going to do my best to read for you.

Give me your gender(s) and well-defined query. For generals, I need a theme. I'll keep reading until I pass out or snap, and I'll try my best to keep going after that.

I'll take your query as a promise that you'll do /something/.
>>
>>17424703
fuck off literal angst ridden fuck
put a death sigil out on someone cunt
>>
>>17424713
I don't think that counts as a well-defined query, anon, sorry.
>>
>>17424703
I promise to pray tonigjt. Female. Do you see anything happening with me and my crush tomorrow? Does he like me back?
>>
>>17424703
Hey BV. Hope your firend is doing better than last time. I will pray for her. The days are hard, but i can only hope that the clear sky will show itself once again. Hang in the, my mang.

I am male. I want a love reding. One about this red haired girl who is in my class at college.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rDVb8q8KWw

Thank you.
>>
>>17424703
>It's against my religion to pray (can't ask for something without offering something)
So offer something?

What happened to your friend anyway? I thought they were ill with cancer or something.
Any details about whats wrong with them?
>>
>>17424713
Why?
>>
>>17424746
>not knowing BV is notorious for attempting to curse others for petty shit
>>
>>17424703
Female.

Do you scry? Can you tell me what my next boyfriend looks like? Sending my prayers; sorry for your friend.
>>
>>17424743
Friend*
There*
Sorry, it was a long day.
>>
>>17424737
I scried and saw...a pineapple. WTF? Well, I suppose pineapples are hard on the outside and soft on the side, right? So, I would venture to say that he might be inclined to act in a way that would likely betray some manner of feelings to you, and by means of hardness he would likely construe some manner of hardness to you. However, things are not what they seem, There would be something inside that would likely provide some measure of inclination to you. To be sure, I pulled cards to call it true.

>2 of Cups (reversed), 8 of Cups (reversed), 9 of Pentacles
The fuck...well, it seems to me that you're not putting yourself out there sufficiently. Could it be that he might be confused about your feelings? If so, tell them true! I see a welcoming measure working out well for you.

Oh right, people tend to show outward hardness when they're uncertain of the other person's feelings.

>>17424745
I have little to offer.

She once told me that people are given gifts for the purpose of serving others, to work off their karma. My karma can wait.

>>17424713
Well meme'd

I'll keep going soon
>>
>>17424703
>>17424115
Can you do this one?
I want to know your input.
>>
>>17424770
He knows I like him though. Just hasn't brought it up again yet. How would this apply in this situation? Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>17421370
Jason

Taurus

1st time asking hope im doing it right

will sarah and i ever get back togather if i take my time and not try to rush it or should i just try to be friends
>>
>>17424703
Female

Why did y reject me?
>>
>>17424770
>I have little to offer.
what do your gods demand? You need to get new gods.

Seriously though, if you want healing, what is wrong with them?
>>
>>17424743
You / Her / Union Significator: The Fool (reversed) / The Tower (reversed) / King of Pentacles
What She Likes / How to Exploit it: 9 of Wands / 10 of Cups
What She Dislikes / How to Overcome It: 5 of Wands (reversed) / 7 of Cups
Projected Outcome: The Lovers (reversed)

For the ginger lass...I think quite spanked will be your ass if you pursue her, but here's why: it's a matter of the bonds that still tie you towards your introverted self. If I could be of the utmost help, I would suggest that you act a bit more freely with her. The Fates may well concur if you take some experience from previous days and find a way to make it go your way.

If this game you'd like to play, you need to be more welcoming. It seems to me that you're a bit too shy, and it's hurting your chances with her in more ways than you know. If you'd like to win at this, though, you need to be a fool and just go for it, bro.

Too too shy. My friend, you won't likely comply with what's needed of you if you still refuse to construe a manner in which you can strike more out of you. Bubbly bastard, morelike should you be, for that type of girls isn't too likely to be feeling the whole “sulking in the corner” quiet guy thing.

So, right now she's not feeling you, and she's honestly not too likely to. The projected outcome is harsh, and I don't like to encourage a false start, but you know what to do if you want her to favor you.

Best of luck, and I hope I've read true.

>>17424788
People are strange.

There is a girl for whom I had feelings for months, and she knew quite clearly. Nevertheless, she refused to surrender to her own feelings, despite having them for me. Scared, right? That is likely the most likely insight.

People are strange.
>>
>>17424703
That line about prayer seems interesting. Something to do with Sante Muerte perhaps?

Either way, this is what I suggest doing.
Open up a relationship to the All. Do good things, without expecting any return. Make a few a smiles appear. Then when you make a request, provided it's within the realm of making another happy, it's just... a little bit closer to your reach.

Also if you hasn't already look into THC oil. Has been somewhat slightly effective into helping various cancers.
>>
>>17424850
>type "if she hasn't" already
>switch it to "you"
>forget to change the "hasn't" to "haven't"
>you hasn't
>>
>>17424843
Hey BV, always good to see more readers around here.

Hope everyone is having a lovely day, I'll be doing reading on and off today, leave details and I'll get around to them. As always, happy to answer any non-reading questions ASAP.

Details needed
>name/nickname/alias
>description and defining features
>colour/shape combo; Purple Heart, green spiral, yellow diamond, etc

As always, love and good vibes with you all
>>
>>17424761
I see a brown-haired lad, in thick glasses clad. You know those nerdy type that are in style as of late? Those are the kind I saw him wear today. Hmm...he's a bit short, or at least to me, but call it on basis that I'm 6'3. So maybe like 5'7-8 or something like that? I'm not sure, but there's nothing wrong with that.

Meeting...

I see books that he's reading. A library, perhaps? Something like that? A shy...oh my, he's nice, but terribly terribly shy. You might need to make the first move, as far as I scry. An adorable little stutter in him I see, and it would seem to me that you'll prevail if you act a bit more forwardly.

Good luck with the lad, he's a nice dude; just go easy on him, because he's sooooo shy and quiet too.

And yes, I hope I've read true.

>>17424827
>>17424850
>Santa Muerte
No, she is the primary devotion of criminals and prostitutes. My gods are Norse, and they want us to become godlike ourselves instead of asking for help. As far as good things, I hope my service here and /div/ can some benefit bring. Like I said, my karma can wait; I'm serving for the sake of another's fate.
>>
>>17424703
I'm empathetic and I can send out strong, loving heart energy and positive thoughts, prayers, and warmth. Please do a reading for me? I am so sorry about your friend and I will focus on them until it drains me if I have to. I am really concerned about me and a guy I like. I feel like I have said and done things that have ruined our relationship and the worst part is he's busy working, so I won't be able to see him for a long time. Can you please draw a reading for us? I want to be with him someday, and in the process I want to salvage my reputation and not get revenge but just straighten things out, especially with old friends whose friebdahips ive lost. I was also wrote fed by someone and I'm hoping I can get even with them. My query is, will me and the guy be together one day? Will he forgive me? Will I be able to clarify and rectify the situation with my old friends, while getting my reputation back? Will I get vengeance against the guy who wronged Me? Thank you!
>>
>>17424857
>sally
>red and black short hair, tomboy, big dark eyes, kinda chubby
>blue diamond
>love reading for me and the person I want to be with someday?
>>
If anyone decides to pick up this query; what are his feelings for me and what are the actions he will take?

Thank you xox
>>
>>17424784
Wewlad, I haven't done a political reading in some time, so I hope I can still get it right.

Egh, first of all, I didn't see you winning, sorry. I scried and saw you dissapointed-looking.

Alright, cards, then.

You: 10 of Wands
In Favor / Exploitation: Ace of Swords / Queen of Swords (reversed)
Against: Overcoming: The High Priestess / The Sun
Outcome: 10 of Swords

Well, I said I saw you losing, and that 10 of Swords confirms it fairly clearly.

Anyway, let's examine this today. See, you have some interesting ideas, but you push them a bit too zealously, and it might cause some to be offput by what they see. Something deep inside that you know would likely provide some benefit to others, right? Well, brute force won't work out here, and it seems to me that you're too serious, I fear.

The issues the issues the issues! Yes, the issues are what reasonable people care to judge, but most people aren't reasonable, and they'll most likely budge more in the basis of charisma, let's say. Being sullen, no matter how thoughtful, isn't likely to work out your way.

Buddy, friend...there's something you would pretend doesn't matter, but it does. If you think you can get away with just logical and such...I have some bad news for you. It would certainly behoove to be a bit more in tune with some of the dumbass things you know you're intuned to. Yes, those things that you think shouldn't come close to the brink of deciding anything would be more helpful for focusing.

Son, I'm afraid you're screwed on this one, but a good job is well-done if you learn well, though it's not well-won.

Best of luck to you, and I hope I've read true.

>>17424788
>>17424843
Oh, and being defensive and guarding yourself is a thing too, you know.
>>
>>17424843
>People are strange
>There is a girl for whom I had feelings for months, and she knew quite clearly. Nevertheless, she refused to surrender to her own feelings, despite having them for me. Scared, right? That is likely the most likely insight.

I'm sure that you don't want to get into your personal life on /div/ of all places, but that sounds like an astonishing lack of reflection / sensitivity. We as humans crave bonds. For one to not form must mean that something was clearly in the way, or it wasn't as mutual as you believed it to be. If the latter is the case you should work on reflection / introspection, but more than that the ability to truly connect to another.
And I would wager that that's what lies beyond your inability to heal. Your ability to reach another means, beyond reaching them with feelings, the inability to reach into them and repair damage.

There's a reason most healers start as empaths, they simply can't not connect to another, and in the process of reaching out they try to at least soothe... they're like a person entering a messy room and being unable to resist the urge to pick up at least a few things.

Anyway, my words to you are thus. Change. Better yourself. Not for your sake, but for theirs. The people whom you want close to you.'
Work on your sensitivity, so that you may know when your fire is providing warmth to someone or is merely burning them.
>>
>>17424857
Oscar
Shy,intellectual, likes cats, stem fag
Lower case black lambda
>>
>>17424543
This is so spookily applicable that you took me from a person who wants to believe to a believer. Thank you for your time and effort.
>>
>>17424825
You / Him / Union Significator: The Emperor (reversed) / 2 of Swords / The Fool
What He Likes: the Devil (reversed)
What He Dislikes: 10 of Swords (reversed)
Why He Rejected You: 4 of Cups (reversed)

Egh, I don't know why I pulled so many cards for you...the answer, as far as I can construe, is that he's not in the right place for you right now, and the space in his life might not even be enow for anyone at all. There is little upon your limited strength to call, and it seemed to him most prudent not to fall, or at least risk tripping. That part of his life he's currently skipping.

He's just not in the right place right now for dating, I think. Good for him for disregarding females and acquiring whatever it is he is...studies, is it? Well, he's just not in the right place in his life right now. It doesn't seem to me that he's too objectionably disposed to you, but it's not the right time for one and one to equal two.

>>17424857
Hail and good fortune to you, lad.
>>
Chlora
Taurus
Looking for a general reading from anyone willing to give me the time, thank you
>>
>>17424935
:(
should i try again at the end of the semester?
>>
>>17424943
>>17424935
thank you also.. i should mention it was just on a date, not like bf/gf
>>
Damian
21 Male
Pisces

I hate to be the guy asking this question not so much from a stereotypical point but rather as I fear what I should do at this current crossroads.
I've built myself a bit of a love triangle quite similar to the game Catherine to be honest. And I was wondering if someone could do a reading for me, specifically with the one girl laura. I've asked about her once before months ago and it was dead accurate but now she has re appeared and while normally I make play doh of people. She is different and I feel something more with her. A strange connection that I can't explain and throws my entirely off balance, if anyone could do a reading, I would be greatly appreciative and to show my thanks. I will pull out my tarot and aid in doing proper readings as I have done time before. Blessed be
>>
>>17424857
Jojo
Imagine a clumsy giant. Lumbering forward, none too caring about the path in front of it. Felling trees, plants, things in its way. No matter. And yet, when it finds something that peaks its interest, it becomes all too aware of it lumbering oafishness, wishing for the traits it doesn't have.

For the color shape combo, imagine a single blade of purple grass, floating in the wind. It lands on a hill, and the hill blossoms into a full bloom of purple grass. By nightfall, the moon hangs heavy in the sky, bathing the hillside in its glow, the whites of the tulips reflecting the light the moon itself is simply reflecting from another.

Anyway, here's my query for you.

I would like you to just tell me what you can about my energy, if you don't mind.
I'm starting to wonder about it, for more than a few reasons.
>>
>>17424843
Well, that's a shame, she is nice, but i guess somethings cannot be helped. Too brooken to deal with love with this kind of stuff right now.
Thanks, BV. Wish the best for you and your friend. Will pray for her as promised.
>>
>>17424857
PJ
Tall, slim, long hair, short beard, Aquarius
Green globe
Where should my focus go after I graduate?
Peace
>>
>>17424952
You said a love triangle, did you not?
Tell me about the third side in the triangle.

>>17424943
End of the semester is what, a few months?
I wouldn't say that's enough time.
>>
>>17424935
Read me. I've made some questionable choices in my life and my worldview is shoddy at best. I feel as if I'm looking through a veil most times and I don't truly understand why or how. To be alone so long has changed me. For some reason I do forget the good things in life as soon as the bad things come. Like an oyster, when something foreign gets caught in my mind it gurgles and encases it until a new thing is formed. I do believe I've found a pearl.
>>
>>17424964
but I don't believe it's worth the energy wasted. Now i've a huge lump in my mouth that will stay there until some stupid bypasser finds it worthful
>>
>>17424963
>>17424935
>>17424963
I guess it makes sense why whenever I did readings for myself it said he found me attractive even though he said no. Still dunno why I kept getting 6 of wands/wheel of fortune when asking what the outcome of me asking him out would be. Did my cards lead me on?
>>
>>17424703

Male
Do you see a woman I shoud be trying to chat up or asking out? What about Sarah or Jeana, or another one I'm not aware of?

I'll pray for your friend at the least. I'm not confident enough in my magic or ritual to attempt anything more than that for something so serious.
>>
>>17424963

The other piece of the triangle is another girl I hold close to to heart, but while I share feelings of love for them both, this girl eliza she is often to busy and distant. We hardly talk and while she is more of the emotional side of things, I feel like she is taking a backseat to things right now and I've no idea why. I want to think that they each play a role in my personal growth but this first girl Laura. She is like the sexual side of things, while eliza is almost all emotional. I know there is something between me and Laura, I just currently lack the power to see what it holds. I feel like a true reflection of the fool card.
>>
>>17424791
do i need to any more info not trolling just looking hopeful to fine anwers
>>
>>17424703
Female.
Hi BV. Sorry about your friend. I kinda like someone so romance reading i guess? Idk.
>>
>>17424857

James
Quirky introvert, mild clairvoyance. Brown hair hazel eyes.

Your last energy reading for me reported some negative factors and lingering outer forces. I did a little personal work and had a few good talks since then. Is my energy more pure now or is it still the same?
>>
>>17424975
Different reader here but maybe it meant that you'll get something good out of it other than the date. Like maybe you'll find someone else soon instead or maybe knowing he'll reject you will make something else easier.

Both of those cards can potentially imply not knowing the whole picture, or at least allow for that, so maybe there's something more you don't know or that's yet to happen.
>>
>>17424857
>>17424986

And sorry, I meant to put a green heart for the shape
>>
>>17424988
Thanks for the insight. I got the same cards for something that will happen explicitly between us too tho
>>
>>17424857

Arthur

Green eyes, curly brown (white guy fro) hair. Anorexic, pale.

Cut off from everyone except close family for the most part, still in the house. Beginning satanist.

Is what Ed said going to happen? Is Ed real?
>>
>>17424873
Too much interference sorry darlin. Love readings haven't been coming through clear lately due to my circumstance. Sorry.
>>17424923
Is that you Oscar my friend from Mexico? What's your query?
>>17424935
Hail and good fortune to you too, or should I say, good fortune and healing be upon your friend
>>17424955
Hello my friend JoJo
You're energy is...beautiful. It's very interesting and hard to understand. There's two layers to it, not uncommon, but how these layers interact is. At your core is a red/purple ball; suppressed and kept caged by your outer energy. This energy, a bright, deep green, that of a rainforest, spirals around ball constant.

I feel there's some misdeed or wrong doing you've done in your past you won't let go of, it haunts your every movement. In turn, you try and try to keep that side of you locked away, whilst also doing all you can to better your surrounding. This green energy, greener than any other I've ever seen, is your way of being a better person. To create, nurture, love and bring growth. But so much of this energy is used to suppressed your other part. It's alright anon, embrace your other side, accept it, it is a part of you whether you like it or not. Don't hide it away, you can be so much more with it. Just don't let it control you, which I have no doubt that one of your strength will be able to do
>>
>>17424863
Time for the “is he the one” spread.
http://www.psychic-revelation.com/reference/q_t/tarot/tarot_spreads/is_he_she_the_one.html

> 10 of Pentacles, 10 of Wands (reversed)
> 2 of Swords (reversed) / Knight of Swords
> 9 of Pentacles (reversed) / The Emperor
> Page of Swords
Bonus, Projected Outcome: 2 of Cups

Too much from you, too little from him. If you'd like to win, you need to chill out a bit. It seems to me that you might be moving just a bit too quickly. Thing would go better if you focused on the more cerebral things. That 2 of Swords in reverse tells me that the impulse to move forward too strenuously is causing some difficulty. And that 9 of Pentacles...lass, are you perhaps trying to trap his ass in something more long-term than he's trying to be? FFS, girl, don't act so forwardly; better if he took some control here, I would think.

Do you tarot? The Knight of Swords is the good thing, and the Page thereof is the happiness you'll see. The potential is based on cerebral things, not on the madness and zeal you can bring.

You feel watery and firey...kek, just like me. Anyway, he's a bit more airy, and you should adjust your strategy appropriately. Also, dear gods, woman, let him take the reigns; being so forceful won't work out your way. He needs to be the Emperor here, so it seems to me to be quite clear that he needs to be a bit more in charge. Perhaps this is something you want anyway, but it won't work for you if you decide to say fuck it and take control of your own. He needs to be the man, and likely on his own.

Perhaps you can find some surreptitious way in which you may allay something for him, though. I wonder what keeps him from being a bit more forward overall...something worthwhile to explore; something good to call.

But that 2 of Cups at the end looks GREAT. It's literally a couple sharing a drink, so it looks good for and true, but do bear in mind everything I've told you.
>>
>>17424860
>she is the primary devotion of criminals and prostitutes
That is an oversimplification of her role. Santa Muerte is a multi-aspected goddess just like the Erzulies in vodoun or even the triune norse figures. Saying she is the primary devotional deity of criminals and prostitutes is not accurate.

Id still like to know exactly how your friend is sick so I havea more focused way of helping, but I wont ask further if you dont want to say.
>>
>>17424863
NOW FOR REVENGE

Vengeance is sacred, I've always said, and the blood of your foes is the sweetest of bread.

You / Your Foe: 4 of Swords / 9 of Swords (reversed)
Your Strength / Weakness: Ace of Swords (reversed) / 10 of Pentacles (reversed)
Their Strength / Weakness: The Lovers (reversed) / 2 of Swords
Projected Outcome: The Moon

Egh, no need for a long read and rhyme. It seems to me that your foe has more support than you, and you have more to lose. That spells a bad combination and outcome for you. Well, the moon talks about you learning something from this experience and internalizing it in some way. Some victories are hidden in defeats, let's say.

>>17424920
Egh, it's a long story. It starts with me being an autistic dumbass and ends with me being a pathetic sadfag. Though...you're right in more ways than you know.

>healing
I actually just never reverse-engineered that. I reverse-engineered empathy from my ex-fiancee so I could experiment on myself rather than her in order to create an efficient empathy shield for her since it made her miserable.

I never learned to heal because I never had sufficient impetus at the time. Well, there was that one condition I healed with runes that had no medical cure, but that was one that threatened my future marriage. That's something else. Oh...right, motivation...

>Better yourself. Not for your sake, but for theirs
Wew anon, if only you knew...

You're an insightful one, though, I'll give you that.
>>
>>17425016
Jojo here.

Although there is a few things from the past, I would say that I'm more afraid of my... other energy hurting, or even interacting with someone.
And so I keep myself caged. I'm starting to fear though, that if I use my energy to keep myself caged, there will be no more to interact with those outside of myself. A yin yang that collapses itself. And maybe that's no such a good thing.

But I digress. How do I come to embrace this other side? Anything I can (consciously) do?
>>
Break Break Break

>>17424943
>The World
Give it a shot ^_^

>>17424946
Timing is a motherfucker, you know. Also, I could be wrong, of course, but I'm pretty sure it's about what he's got going on in his life right now.

>>17424975
If you got 6 of Wands as attitude, it means that he thinks well of you. However, you got Wheel of Fortune as the reason for rejection, and that points to things going on his life and the timing being wrong. Wait, I think I answered the latter of those two for you anon recently.

>>17424957
Worry not, lad, there are loads of nice girls out there, and plenty as pretty as that ginger lass.

>>17424964
Next

>>17424977
Do you want me to read on one of those girls, or do you want me to look for a new one?

>>17424985
On him, I'm guessing?

>>17425027
That was just my experience in extensive contact with Mexicans. I'm not authority, of course, so I rescind the authority of my previous statement.

And my friend has cancer.
>>
>>17425034
Don't be afraid is the first step. Second is to stop thinking the worst will happen.

There's no simple step-by-step of "how to embrace and accept your darker side", it's a very personal journey and one only you can do. There will be lots of soul searching, tears and anger. All these are normal. This separation of energy has happened over such a long time that to fix it in a short time will be messy and painful. But once it has been broken down, you are ready to heal. Reminds me of that art of taking broken bowls and repairing them with gold.

Example, I went through a very rough time after I found my fiancée had cheated on me with 6 other guys, in my own bed no less. I went numb for months on end, no feelings or emotion. Just alcohol and sleep. When I finally pulled myself out of it, I was a hurt and twisted man. I had to break myself down, forgive and accept, let all that hurt and anger and sadness I had bottled up wash over me. By the end, I was ready to learn of myself again.

If you ever need a hand or just a shoulder to cry on JoJo, my Skype is mrayner225 and gmail on the end for email. I'm here for you if you want me to be.
>>
>>17425048
>>17424985
Yes on him and I. Is there a future for us?
>>
>>17424703

Male. I posted here
>>17425005
But no one responded. I regularly read /X on mobile so links are kinda impossible to read, but one day I'm going to hop on to my comp and sort through this.

Is what We said true? Is Ed real?
>>
>>17425058

Is what Ed* said true?
>>
>>17425048
It totally fits his personality to reject me over school. I was thinking he didn't like me so I felt like shit. This has helped so much. Many thanks.
>>
>>17425028
>I actually just never reverse-engineered that. I reverse-engineered empathy from my...
That's a small bit of my point. Imagine having a car, and instead of installing a glass windshield, you installed radar. Yeah, the radar works for the "intended" goals, but you miss out on things you're not specifically looking for.

>You're an insightful one, though, I'll give you that.
And here's the other half of my point. I'm "insightful" only because I choose to aid others. I could easily close myself up and neglect these people. And so I did, for a long time... but that's neither here nor there.

Back to you. You're a person who is able to cause great hurt should you find yourself unable to reign yourself in. Please watch for that. It's difficult for a man versed only in warfare to build and create. But not impossible.
It's just a matter of what how you choose to direct yourself at the time.

>I never learned to heal because I never had sufficient impetus at the time.
>never had sufficient impetus at the time
Start now. Heal others for whom you have no great feeling for, if only for the experience which will aid you for when you do have feelings for someone again.
Just, as a tip, do this for people going forward. As in, don't dig back in your past for people to heal. Those stories have already been sung, and would lead to further heartache and anger.
>>
>>17424923
>>17425016
Did not gave a query because I you did not asked one.
I dunno what to ask really, since I don't have something major going on.
Maybe, just telling me something that would lead me to well being
>>
>>17424915
Your reading sounds true.
Those issues would be the major force against me, or how I like to call it "idiots".
Mang, I just want to make a positive change and do a good job
>>
>>17425048

>Do you want me to read on one of those girls, or do you want me to look for a new one?

Oh, I'd like to know if you see one I should be either chasing right now or at least looking out for. I just named those two as suggestions since they're my most immediate attempts.

So yeah, if you see a promising woman right now, is all.

And I spent some time praying for your friend. I'll devote more time to it tonight when things calm down around here.
>>
>>17425048
>And my friend has cancer.
that's what I thought, Im sorry, Ill say a little something tonight. Best of luck.
>>
>>17425053
And there's no way I can simply make the green, nurturing energy my "primary" energy, and perhaps keep the red/purple sealed away until there's a use / target for it?

Although, I suppose that would require a large amount of emotional energy to do so -sigh-

I've learned many things in life. I believe this came from resigning myself to the fact that sometimes the kindest thing one can do is nothing, and so restricted myself in all kinds of chains and bondage.

One more quick thing before I stop bothering you. This green energy, it has a use right now. It's being helpful. If I was to merge myself again, would the intent / energy of the green change? Even now I'm tempted to be more green, although I wonder how I'd even do that.

If no one has told you this recently, I'll be the one to. You're a good man. I hope things go well for you.
>>
>>17424964
Perfect for bibliomancy

> Saga of the Jomsvikings
>"Sigvaldi said: 'We are both agreed that we would prefer that you should never join our company.'”
Bruh

Here you are talking about how nothing may impel you to feeling, save for something foreign you see. In the saga I've just finished quoting, the aspiring member in question was 12, not yet finished growing. He had fierceness that seemed to him sufficient to fight, but his age in numbers just wasn't right.

Are you trying to push forth a bit more than you're ready to? Baby steps seem to me the best advice for you. You can have much more than you do now, but bitter viciousness is ne'er enow.

I tried for more from the book and got:
>“These are true tidings which you speak of, sir” (kek)

Alright, let's try again.

>Þrir tigir manna höfðu fallit af Sigvalda en fáir af Vagni
(I have a dual-language version)
"Thirty men have fallen of Sigvald, but few of Vagn."

Right, so context. Vagn was was the 12-year-old boy, and Sigvald was the man he defeated in single combat at 12.

Now then, it seems to me that you can have on overwhelming victory if you believe in yourself more than you believe in outside help. That tenacious little 12-year-old gave zero fucks, and it would be better luck if you take an example from him. You're bound to win, but you can't let your current status get in the way. Jump right into the fray, and strike forth with the ferocity of something twice your strength and act with the wisdom of someone twice your age.

You can do much more than you think you can. You're sitting here waiting for some foreign approval to say that you're good enough when you're actually, yourself, sufficiently tough.

You can slay dragons, anon, you just have to go forth boldly and fearlessly on.
>>
>>17425108
>reading over this
>see the cognitive dissonance
Sorry, so the message is that you shouldn't pursue these huge things beyond your control that cross your mind out of desperation for acceptance. You have your own value, and you can find it by little steps towards what you want to be towards your own self-worth.

Something like that. Sorry, your reading was as tricky as your query.
>>
Hey guys I'm in need of some practice and was wondering if you could help. All you need to do is send me 1-2 questions that you know the answer to. Must be yes or no questions.
Ex. Is my hair blue?
I'd greatly appreciate it since I need the long distance practice. All I need is the question and a your name/alias.
>>
>>17425121
am i short

does my crush like me
>>
>>17425127
>>17425121
names eve! will give feedback
>>
>>17425121

Jim

Am I blonde?
>>
>>17425057
Viability / Long-Term Potential: 8 of Swords (reversed) / 3 of Wands (reversed)
Forces Against / In Favor: Death / 7 of Pentacles (reversed)
What You / He Would Need to Do: 5 of Pentacles (reversed) / 3 of Swords (reversed)
Happiness / Projected Outcome: 8 of Wands (reversed) / Temperance (reversed)

This entire spread screams of restriction and being mired, and it shows that one or both will be tired by the end. If you would bother convergently wend, it seems poorly laid out to me, my friend. The three of Wands in reverse is the opposite of planning, and that's your long-term potential, I'm afraid, so your plans seem to falter, not matter how laid.

So, what I'm getting here is a force of change that comes and leaves a few things undone. Your only saving grace is someone unwilling to embrace that enormous change. A divergent path comes to call, and it seems the two of you will likely fall if one answers it as it comes, thereby leaving you both undone.

You would need to suffer paucity, and he would need to endure pain, if you two would endure what shall come to constrain. Happiness potential is fighting for the wrong things, and I don't that that too much good to bring. And projected outcome is Temperance in reverse...a total imbalance thing.

Sorry, anon, there's not much good I see.

>>17425058
If you're going to browse on your phone, I recommend the Chanu app.

Is Ed Real: The Lovers
The Nature of His Words: Temperance
As Expressed / As Truly Meant: 6 of Cups (reversed) / 3 of Cups
Advice: 9 of Cups (reversed)

Wut

So, one of two possibilities:
1) Ed is a figment of your imagination, and he's telling you what you want to hear in a way you don't want to hear it, but you shouldn't listen to him anyway.
2) Ed is real, and he means you well, albeit being a dick about it, but you shouldn't listen to him anyway.

Arthur, what are you into, lad?
>>
>>17425127
Hello eve
I got a yes for you being short and a no for your crush liking you.
>>17425139
Hey Jim I got a yes

Please let me know how I did... Probably got it all wrong
>>
>>17425154
correct
>>
>>17425154

No I'm brown haired, sorry.
>>
>>17425161
>>17425163
thanks
>>
File: 1456977560528757792338.jpg (33KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1456977560528757792338.jpg
33KB, 1280x960px
Live tarot reading happening now. Spoopy girl
https://www.periscope.tv/w/aaZbpDFQbUVxd2d6WnhLb1l8MXZBeFJlblF2bHlKbNExNEmNIzqjUl6cINakD2t9tjpqtIFETabvrACM2bSM
>>
>>17425171

does she know you're posting this?
>>
>>17425064
Wish him well, then; he's got his head on his shoulders better than most of us, and I'm certainly in the category of people with heads up their asses.

>>17425076
My oh my, you know me, alright. Time to find a natural healer to teach me, I suppose; it's a good prospect that you propose.

But alchemy first because reasons.

>>17425085
As someone who has been encouraged to go into politics, I can tell you that those idiots are your constituents. If you choose to see them as lesser beings, learn to manipulate them, at least.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uH2PyZAx-0

>>17425089
Next, after I rest my head

>>17425094
Thanks, anon
>>
>>17425121
Nick

Do I work in retail?

Am I studying science?
>>
>>17425025
I have been sending my energy :) thank you! May I ask what it is he wants? Does he just want to have a sex with me or something? Can I find out what his feelings are for me? On one hand, commitment would be nice but if we could just see each other on occasion that'd be pretty cool too, it would allow me to do my own thing. Can I ask, will I just be a booty call? Or do you see something more? I gave him something and I'm wondering if he likes it? That's all I have left to ask :) thank you!
>>
>>17425197
Hey Nick I got yes and no
>>
>>17425217
Sorry, other way around.
>>
>>17425185
>But alchemy first because reasons.
As long as this alchemy doesn't involve other people, sure.

Otherwise, I fear backlash.
>>
>>17425235
for some reason while I was doing your questions I felt like it was the other way around too, thanks
>>
All done after this; my head is trashed to shit

>>17424977
>>17425089
I see a dark-haired girl wearing a headband. A hippie type perhaps? Maybe not, but one of those liberal sorts, I think, all into politics and current event things. Something about the environment, I hear, and...yes, the hippie vibe becomes increasingly clear. Campus clubs, activism, that sort of thing; that's where you'll find the lass who might some good prospect bring.

>>17425200
What He Wants:
> 5 of Swords, supported by 7 of Wands and Temperance (reversed)
Ego boost, take that as you will

The Gift:
> The Chariot, supported by 8 of Cups and 5 of Wands
It spurns him on closer to you, for better or worse.

>>17425250
You shouldn't believe everything you hear about me. Many people are mistaken, many prone to misjudging.
>>
>>17425267

Sweet sounding. But where on earth will I find a woman like that?
>>
>>17425276

>find me a woman like that

J-J-J-J-J-Jessie's girl!
>>
>>17425276
Come to California, lad; liberals are a dime a dozen here. The bed-talk is costly, the herpes is free.

In all seriousness, if you still go to school, check out campus clubs. Universities are often disproportionately liberal, and you can find a mess of them in liberal political clubs. Otherwise, go to meetup.com and click the “New Age & Spirituality” button or try searching words like “liberal” or “socialist,” and you'll find all the liberals you could ever desire within your specified radius.

>tfw no NatSoc gf
>>
>>17425328
Sending more healing vibes and prayers to your friend, Bv.
>>
New Thread-- >>17425388
>>
>>17423042

If I could get a reading id appreciate it
Thread posts: 343
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.