[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Divination General! "There are four pudding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 357
Thread images: 38

File: Dr. Orpheus.jpg (131KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Orpheus.jpg
131KB, 500x376px
Welcome to Divination General!

"There are four puddings in the fridge. You may enjoy the contents of one of them." Edition.

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17409575
>>
>>17414421
Chironymous here, doing I-Ching readings for you all:

I will gradually read everyone I can, posting back anywhere from 5 minutes later to by thread's end, so check back! I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
>>17414423
>>17414399
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsgP8LkEopM

care to look further into this?
>>
>>17414432
>>17414434
The reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Inexperience":

A fresh Spring at the foot of the Mountain:
The Superior Person refines his character by being thorough in every activity. The Sage does not recruit students; the students seek him. He asks nothing but a sincere desire to learn. If the student doubts or challenges his authority, the Sage regretfully cuts his losses.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a time of interchange between a mentor and pupil. Whether you are the teacher or the student, it is a time of companionship along a mutual path. This hexagram also emphasizes the eternal, cyclical nature of the mentor/student relationship -- a mentor is merely a more seasoned pupil, further along on the journey. A pupil holds within himself the seed of a future Master.
>>
>>17414450
Thank you.
Best wishes for you and all of God's children as well.
as one door closes, another opens...
>>
>>17414466
You're very welcome!
Thank you!
>>
>>17414469
>The Sage does not recruit students; the students seek him.

I was just wondering this very thing today.
you hit the nail on the head.

i find it difficult to refrain from helping others...

but no 1 likes unsolicited advice.

do you have a suggestion to let people know im open to receive/give. (just flow?)
>>
File: 1448591776626.gif (2MB, 337x254px) Image search: [Google]
1448591776626.gif
2MB, 337x254px
Hello and thank you for doing this reading. I appreciate it.

Mike
Male
Sagittarius
Big brown bald dude
Laid back and easy going

What will happen with my education? I was halfway through firefighting school but due to not meeting the visual requirements, I am now pursing an MBA but I'm not sure if its what I want to do.

What will happen with me and her? Each year that passes by we become further from each other.

What will happen to the problem my family and have been facing for the last 8 years?
>>
>>17414485
Set a positive example for others and for yourself as well. People will observe and appreciate your wisdom and approach you for help. Indeed, do not advise unsolicited -- instead help in other ways! Be generally magnanimous and generous, OFFER assistance before giving it, and again, lead by example! Just flow indeed! :)
>>
File: 1456137345447.gif (848KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1456137345447.gif
848KB, 500x400px
>>17414421
>>17414368
Thanks my digganob.
>>
>>17414485
>The Sage does not recruit students; the students seek him.
Oops
(kind of)
>>
>>17414506
he is so good, so smart a Muslim!
>>
>>17414487
Greetings, fellow centaur!

You're very welcome!

>What will happen with my education? I was halfway through firefighting school but due to not meeting the visual requirements, I am now pursing an MBA but I'm not sure if its what I want to do.

Ah, the hexagrams for "Return" and "Eclipsing the Light"! Use this dormancy phase to plan which direction you will grow. You are about to experience a rebirth -- about to be given another chance, a new lease on life. Stay true to your course, despite the visible obstacles ahead.

>What will happen with me and her? Each year that passes by we become further from each other.

Next up is "The Cauldron": Fire rises hot and bright from the Wood beneath the sacrificial cauldron: The Superior Person positions himself correctly within the flow of Cosmic forces. Supreme Accomplishment. Your needs are coming into harmony with the requirements of the Cosmos.

Gradual accomplishments are possible. You are working at cross-purposes with another. The distance between you is very wide. The gap can be closed, however, with no compromise of your integrity. You are not adversaries in this case -- just two persons addressing individual needs. Ask yourself: are these needs mutually exclusive? Is there common ground here? Must there be one winner and one loser? Could you become partners in seeking a solution that would allow for two winners?

Analysis: you can make an effort to heat things up if you first find common ground with her! Then maintain both!

>What will happen to the problem my family and have been facing for the last 8 years?

"Awesome power", "good fortune", and "abundance"! Just keep to your course!
>>
>>17414506
You're very welcome!
>>
File: 2cor9-blessed-to-be-a-blessing.jpg (27KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
2cor9-blessed-to-be-a-blessing.jpg
27KB, 236x236px
>>17414509
i don't see the (oops) sounded perfect to me. just what i needed to hear. Thank you again.
>>
>>17414444
Ch-ch-checked
Thanks for understanding anon. Love is a bit sour in my mouth due to circumstances right now. I kept doing them nonetheless but I need a bit of a break
>>
>>17414509
To error is human! Let us all embrace our humanity! :)
>>
>>17414423
I have analyzed your reading at >>17414433
and just need to clarify one thing, by first and final parts of the reading did you mean a girl for each or just generally speaking? If so, did you do the brunette for the first and final for the redhead? thanks just need to clarify that.
>>
>>17414524
*err

;)
>>
>>17414522
Good! You're welcome! :)
>>
>>17414525
How you interpreted it is the correct way. ;)
>>
>>17414536
To be honest I wasn't able to interpret it as an answer for my question per se, I just got the advice to tread carefully thinking of how others might be affected. Thus I'm asking, if you wish to clarify your writings intention anyhow.
>>
>>17414546
To seek clarification, I just now did a whole series of followup readings, and all of them for the brunette were positive while all of them for the redhead were negative! Definitely go with the brunette for the better, more harmonious future!
>>
>>17414559
Thank you for your time, you've helped out more than you're aware.
>>
>>17414563
You're very welcome! I'm glad! Good luck!
>>

I will gradually read everyone I can, posting back anywhere from 5 minutes later to by thread's end, so check back! I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
>>17414665
I wish we could meet so we could be best friends forever. That's how cool you are.

Jason
Male
Gemini
Can you give me a looooove reading?
>>
>>17414665
No reading needed here, just wanted to drop a line.

You're doing great reading here, you have done one for me last week and I was amazed! Inspiring work and helpful.

Bless you and I'm certain you feel whole and complete soon enough, good intentions and fine work all around.

Love, and till we meet again!
>>
>>17414716
Haha, that's awesome, thank you so much! :)

The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "The Penetrating Wind":

Wind follows upon wind, wandering the earth, penetrating gently but persistently:
The Superior Person expands his influence by reaffirming his decisions and carrying out his promises.

Small, persistent, focused effort brings success. Seek advice from someone you respect.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Gentle persuasion is the key in this instance. Though the words are soft, their speaker must be firm, calm and confident. Gentle words are worthless if spoken with trepidation. Wordless influence by example is also effective in this situation. All persuasion should be almost unfelt, yet consistent and persistent. Ask for feedback from someone you know to be an effective persuader.

The second part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "The Well":

Deep Waters Penetrated and drawn to the surface:
The Superior Person refreshes the people with constant encouragement to help one another.

Encampments, settlements, walled cities, whole empires may rise and fall, yet the Well at the center endures, never drying to dust, never overflowing. It served those before and will serve those after. Again and again you may draw from the Well, but if the bucket breaks or the rope is too short there will be misfortune.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is a Source common to us all. Jung named it the Collective Unconscious.
Others hail it as God within. Inside each of us are dreamlike symbols and archetypes, emotions and instincts that we share with every other human being. When we feel a lonely separateness from others, it is not because this Well within has dried up, but because we have lost the means to reach its waters. You need to reclaim the tools necessary to penetrate to the depths of your fellows. Then the bonds you build will be as timeless and inexhaustible as the Well that nourishes them.
>>
>>17414717
Thank you for dropping a line! :)

Thank you for saying so! I'm glad you found the reading inspiring and helpful!

Thank you again for your kind words! Best wishes to you!

Take care! Laters!
>>
>>17414730
Interesting. I suppose I need to be more in touch with the world and I will find love in that. Thank you. :)
>>
>>17414743
Excellent! You're very welcome! :)
>>
>>17414744
>all these 7s 1s and 4s doe
>>
>>17414744
Am I able to get a reading on why things turned out the way they did between me and a friend? Thank you :)
>>
>>17414665

Hello! First of all thanks for your work here! I really appreciate it.

Lucio
Male
Aquarius
I'm a optimist determined to meet my goals
Argentina

What will happen with my job?
What will happen to my love life?

Thank you for your time!

Disclaimer: inglish is not my mother lenguage
>>
>>17414744
Hiiiii! I just want to say I think you're amazing as well and thank you so much for taking the time to read for all of us!!:):):)

Id like an iching for the reason of our separation at key moments and if we'll find our ways back to each other.
>>
>>17414423

Hello, thank you for what you are doing :) I hope you have a great day, this is awesome and so are you anon
>*Name/nickname
Calla
>*Gender
Female
>*Sign
Aries
>*Description of yourself
Idealistic dreamer
>*Locationish
England
>*Query
I feel like I should be doing something but not sure what...maybe just being. Also I'm struggling a lot with not feeling good enough, trying to heal old traumas and wounds. It's affecting my relationship and I know if I don't heal these wounds they will be the end of this love...any words that may help?
>>
File: image.jpg (331KB, 774x1031px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
331KB, 774x1031px
Hello /div/, I was curious - what has been the roster of diviners around here lately? I know that soothsayers come and pass through here often. I apologize in advance, as I have not lurked here in some time.
>>
File: 130698925_c52f8e35e0.jpg (219KB, 430x500px) Image search: [Google]
130698925_c52f8e35e0.jpg
219KB, 430x500px
>>17415031
hey Hijinks
From what Ive seen its Chironymous reading i ching like a machine, and Empath doing what they do. BV has been spotted in the last few
days, and there's the occasional reader in and out for a short time. Some others of us are hanging around and will do an occasional read or help with theory.

Good to see you around.
>>
File: HHH.png (164KB, 611x472px) Image search: [Google]
HHH.png
164KB, 611x472px
>>17414423
Suguri
Male
Leo
Brown haired blue eyed guy. Pretty nice, I guess.
Texas
What will my life be like 3 years from now?

>Pic related to the friendly cheery bit, it's from Magi. And Magi always makes me happy.
>>
>>17414423
***youre the best for doing this for us! We all really appreciate you!***
My nickname is MizzterBearz
Male
Leo
Bi-racial (b/w) people think I'm pretty nice
Southern US (Alabama)
How can my wife and I repel the negativity aimed at us?
>>
>>17415047
Very nice. Well, I'll try to keep tabs on this thread - if anyone wants to discuss divination theory, I'll offer what I can and my thoughts.
>>
Had an odd thing happen before. Not sure if this is the right thread but figured it may be worth posting in here.

I saw a show on TV that went for an hour and a half and had songs from the year I was born. Coincidentally one of my favourite songs was released/topped the charts around my birthday. I wondered if this song would be played and sure enough when I turned the channel on the song started. I switched on 3/4 of the way into the show randomly.

Is this coincidence or a sign or something?
>>
>>17415072
How synchronous. Some technomancy, eh?
>divination via electronic medium, i.e. your television, computer, smartphone, etc.

The real question is: what does that particular song mean to you? What is the song about? Or what is the mood of the song? The fact that it coincides with your day of birth is an interesting aspect.
>>
>>17415072
Rather than a sign, maybe it's as simple as you sensing the song would be on and instinctively wanting to hear it. Maybe it's just because you like the song.
>>
Hey! Appreciate you're doing this, Chiro. Could you do a reading for me? Thanks a lot!

>>17414423
>*Name/nickname
Ed
>*Gender
Male
>*Sign
Pisces
skinny autistic russian
>*Locationish
Eastern Europe
>*Query
What will happen with my current relationship?
>>
>>17415086
This is the song. It just makes me feel really nostalgic for some reason (despite not being aware of it as I was just born). I think its a longing to go back to when I was a kid again. I'm not unhappy but I miss the magic of things when you're a kid.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx1Bh8ZvH84

>>17415092
I did really want to hear it, but odd coincidence that of all the songs they play this one. The show went for like an hour and a half and randomly switching in midway also adds to coincidence.
>>
>>17414423
*Sign
Aquarious
*Description
Skinny, dark brown hair and eyes, white colour and tall
Query
Does she ever think about me? or even better did she ever even loved me?
>>
>>17415106
>wonderwall
>not born

Im so fucking old.
>>
>>17415106
>>17415092
What I mean is, maybe it isn't just coincidence, but that doesn't mean it's trying to tell you something specific. It could just be that you could sense the song was about to come on so intuitively knew to turn to the station.
>>
>>17415132
Interesting point. I just had a feeling that it was going to come on.

However, I am resuming study tomorrow after 3 month break (summer holidays here in Australia). I'm feeling a bit anxious about getting back into it so I feel it could have been a sign saying everything will be alright. IDK
>>
>>17415142
What/where are you studying?
>>
>>17415145
Biomedicine, if you aren't from Aus its like in between pre-med and med.
>>
>>17414665
We all have a super power that we tend to overlook: the power to help others smile.

East
Male
Aquarius
Kind of a klepto, weed helps me fight my random depression waves, I love nature and jazz.
North east US

So I'm planning as trip to visit a girl. I figured that she invited me down because she is romantically interested but after last night phone call she says that she is not mentally ready for one and prefers friends with benefits. I don't think I'm romantically interested in her and friends with benefits is not my cup of tea as someone always develops feelings. Should I stay or go visit her?
>>
>>17415106
Interesting. You know, a lot people view that song as a love song? It's also a popular theory that it is a break-up song. Two different, yet related, ideologies existing for the same piece of art. Bitter and sweet.

Don't you think this ties to your nostalgia? Bitter, because time has passed and your childhood wonder is gone. Sweet, because you can always relive those memories in your mind - that it's what has shaped you into who you are today.

That's life for you.
>>
>>17415162
I am, but you saying you go to uni in Aus made me curious whether you study near me. I'm studying at the University of Melbourne.
>>
>>17415169
Thankyou for your thoughts. Very true, bitter that I can't be a relive that childhood magic but yet I am always very happy when I think about it in my mind, I can feel what it is like when I picture it.
>>
>>17415172
Different uni but am in Melbourne. I will be applying to med at the end of the year and Melbourne will be one I apply for. Maybe I'll run into you in a year or so haha.

What are you studying?
>>
>>17415177
Maths/physics.
>>
>>17415179
Nice, I have a few friends that study physics at Melbourne. You may know a few.

I'm off to bed, cya later. Have a good one all.
>>
File: 1369686436058.jpg (262KB, 800x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1369686436058.jpg
262KB, 800x1500px
I will do two or three tarot readings. This time around I will take a slightly longer time to respond, so do keep that in mind. As usual, I suggest to not be too vague with your queries unless you like a vague interpretation and in turn, an answer. Keep the silly love messes to a minimum or to null.

My only requirement is but a picture of some sort of a wizard or a mage, or perhaps something from a magical and/or fantasy setting.
>>
File: aladdin dudes.jpg (508KB, 1500x1540px) Image search: [Google]
aladdin dudes.jpg
508KB, 1500x1540px
>>17415185
Aladdin's a magi, which is supposed to be the ultimate magician. So I hope he'll do.

What are C's intentions for me? What's she truly thinking? I don't know if this is a love query or not, since I don't know how I feel about her, but her intentions are really confusing me. I'd appreciate some sight.
>>
>>17415185
I've been going through a significant amount of change the past couple of years. Since last February I have moved six times for some peculiar reasons and for some reasons of my own. Every time I move, I end up missing the old place although I wasn't much of a fan when I had it. After six times of this transitional regret I need to know why. What is the universe trying to tell me? It's like I can't keep up with the present!! The minute the future becomes my present, I start missing my past. Help!!
>>
File: image.jpg (204KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204KB, 1024x768px
>>17415214
And here's a pic of a fantasy angel
>>
>>17415067
hijinks why dont you post anymore yuwere my favorite

does 4 of swords mean contemplating?
>>
>>17415185
if you're still doing readings:

what is my greatest strength
>>
File: 1439958787428.jpg (484KB, 752x950px) Image search: [Google]
1439958787428.jpg
484KB, 752x950px
>>17415259
shit
here's a.. sky.. thing.
>>
File: artsfon.com-61269.jpg (579KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
artsfon.com-61269.jpg
579KB, 1920x1080px
>>17415185
You do allegory often; I was hoping you could allegory me some insight.

There's this fire I'm nurturing right now. A steady diet of care and attention seems to be seeing things along nicely, it's burning well. And yet I'm still wondering how this fire will flame will fare in the future. If it will retain this heat, if it will grow larger, burn brighter, etc.
>>
>>17415189
>the current nature of C's intentions towards you: XIV - Art
>external intentions/actions: Eight of Swords (Interference)
>external influences: Queen of Swords
>internal intentions/actions: Prince of Cups
>internal influences: Knight of Wands
>where C's nature of intentions are heading to: Seven of Cups (Debauch)

Excuse the wait; was busy doing some few things. Now that that's out of the way, I can proceed with my interpretation and doing the other two readings. It seems that C's definitely having something going on in their head right now. It seems that they're trying to find some peace and balance in themselves. The external intentions reflect your confusion clearly - it shows that C's thinking. A lot. Overthinking. Influence may be instability in their mind, even though they may be of sound mind at the same time.
The internal parts are more confusing to me. It's more along the lines of something that this person is not showing and not revealing. The external is something that's more visible, and the internal is only clear to the person whom it belongs to. The court cards have always been an annoyance for me to interpret, so this is the part where I'm unable to say anything much. The internal may have some sort of feelings influenced by a willpower, but it's a very risky and uncertain willpower that could blow up at any point. I am not sure whether those feelings would be romantic, but I don't think it's something that this person will act up.
And at the end, it looks very... eh. It's not exactly the most pleasant change from Art to Debauch. It could be far better. It's a card that signifies delusions and what not, so it may go in any sort of a way except positive.

tl;dr - C may harbor something inside of themselves, powered by a rather explosive willpower. They're thinking and perhaps shifting their perspective upon you, but it's not going to lead into anywhere wonderful. Keep an eye out, hm?
>>
>>17415031
Chironymous has been reading a lot and has probably read everyone by now. EmpathAU has been active in the threads as well. Zaros reads once or twice per week. BV has been on fringechan but came back to do some readings for his friend with cancer again recently and he reads anon sometimes. Ghetto$cry was summoned once somewhat recently and did a couple. Aside from that there are always anon readers here and there.
>>
>>17415214
>the nature of your concern: X - Fortune
>supporting cards, left: Four of Swords (Truce)
>supporting cards, right: Seven of Cups (Debauch)
>influences that would cause this to happen: Six of Cups (Pleasure)
>advice to deal with this situation: IX - The Hermit

I admit, I laughed out loud when I saw that the main card, the nature, was the Fortune of all the things. It's a card that would simply represent Fate and Change. Things changing, things shifting. This is exactly the reason why you would be feeling this regret, this... everything that's going on. The left would easily symbolize a shaky truce in regards of your mental state upon this situation. Of course, it can get worse and it can get better. The right card doesn't really strike me as a good one; delusions. Illusions. Something's just off. I'm not tempted to say that you're trying to keep yourself mentally somewhat intact, while emotionally you're trying to delude something or at least yourself, but who knows really.
The influences can be taken in a variety of ways. Openness. Emotions at their peak, pleasure and harmony, a certain kind of a balance that can easily shift back to a certain kind of grimness or ascend to Debauch, illusions. Or it's just something that doesn't allow you to move on too much. Really, if to exclude myself from the reading here, it seems that you have problems moving on, and this card would in some ways even show it. Good emotions and the reasons, associations and locations that stem them are hard to move on from, so you're still attached to them.

1/2
>>
>>17415371
I see. Thank you! Truth is, I've gone out with C before. We had a pretty nice relationship, but it ended a few years ago. So that's why I'm especially confused about all this.

Thanks though! Have a nice day.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 625x468px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 625x468px
>>17415047
>>17415376
>get mentioned by anons
>>
>>17414518
Thank you very much m8! Appreciate the reading more than you could imagine.
>>
>>17415414
How to deal with this? Look inside of yourself. Look deep and hard into yourself, into your own being, and find out for yourself as to why this is the case with you. I need not to say anything more on the advice, because it's as simple as that. Quell any thoughts that you have, any sort of emotions, and just see inside of yourself.

Really, this seems like it's coming all from you and not from the universe. The events happening may be out of your control and you may be flowing with them, moving at times on your own accord and sometimes due to other reasons, that's understandable, but the reactions that you have are coming all from you. A shaky mental truce, emotional confusion and instability, and the Hermit as the advice, hm. You need to sit down for a bit and think things through, that would be my advice and suggestion to do.

>>17415259
From my own perspective, one's greatest strength is that, which one has worked upon and polished and strengthened.

Princess of Disks for you, for I see no need to draw any more cards for this. The very last card, but yet with tones of birth and creation. The start of a beginning. Earth upon earth. Something that's more stable and/or has some ground in stability and earthly matters. It's hard to give any specifics here, since you gave quite possibly one of the vaguest queries imaginable.

>>17415423
Explains a few. It seems that they still may have feels after all that long, but I just don't see it going well anywhere else. May be working through them right now, but it's not leading to nice places in the emotional aspect. From experience, I would strongly suggest remembering the good old saying ''exes are ex for a reason''. Just a warning and nothing more. Good day to you as well.
>>
>>17415358
Quick question before I answer this. The flame is a person, no? I enjoy my allegory intricate and ornate, but yet this is the time where I do not wish to make any sort of mistakes in the interpretation I have almost written out.
>>
>>17415185
On my phone so I don't have wizard pic abilities but here's a waving stick wizard:

-|/
/\

My question is: if I go in next week Wednesday and ask for the reassignment I'm thinking of, what will come of it?

I'm military, and in the past people that ask for this go to the Middle East.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 354x415px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 354x415px
>>17415483
I gotcha covered anon
>>
>>17415165
>>17415426
Hey empath, thanks for the reading last week! This is a follow up as you told me to return when things change.
>>
>>17415185
Is there a girl that has a crush on me or wants to see me again? Who is she where did I see her and why aren't we talking just yet?
>>
>>17415483
Your waving stick wizard has been accepted. Since the other anon is somewhat busy or something, I'll throw some cards your way. I'm tired and worn out though, so I may just be a little bit off for now.

Two Knights, one of Wands and one of Swords.

Both are flaming bastards, but one still retains a spark of intellect and it's not all just pure willpower and energy. It doesn't seem to be all that bad, but both cards carry a distinct energy to them, full of energy and power and life and especially movement, ESPECIALLY the Knight of Swords, but to where? There will be some movement for you if you'll go for it, a definite reassignment. For some additional clarification, I decided to draw a card on this particular thought ''will you be alright with the results after this reassignment?'' Three of Cups, or Abundance. Emotional satisfaction.

From what I'm getting here, it seems that you'll be alright with what you'll get, and there will definitely be something. Hell if I know though, things can be far more different once you'll actually go through with asking for a reassignment. If you'll go for it, then good luck.

>>17415497
Icing on the cake. Appreciated, EmpathAU.

>>17415507
I am done with readings, and even then, I would have refused your query. I do not wish to bother too much with these kind of questions. You are not even certain whether there is a girl in the first place, and I would highly doubt that you would approach her in the first place without asking for at least a hefty dozen of readings. No matter. Ask Chironymous whenever he'll swing by with more of his readings.
>>
>>17415502
Anytime man. Now I'm not in a place to do a reading but I'll give my (not so) sagely advice.

Will you have fun on this visit? Then go for it. There's nothing saying things have to get romantic or even physical. If she's a friend of yours and you can both act like adults then I see no harm in spending some time together.

As for the fwb thing. Do you find this woman attractive? Can you keep emotional intimacy separate from physical? Are you even interested in sex/sex without emotion. If the answer to all 3 is yes, then again I see no problem. If she develops feelings, you can point out it was her that said didn't want a romantic connection, and hopefully as adults you can work this out. If you answered no to one or more, then better to play it safe.

If it was me, I'd avoid the intimacy and just chill out and have some fun with her. Then again I've been burnt by so many women and think they're all terrifying so I may be a bit biased.

Thanks for the follow up anon! I love hearing how my readings turn out
>>
>>17414423

Hugs! And nice fluffy clouds in the sky.
Lorena
female
Leo
I am extroverted, responsible, intelligent and cheerful.
Mexico
I just asked for a reading on Saturday (guess you realized because my info), but my new job is driving me crazy (I started in Tuesday) and I really, REALLY need advice about it.
Should I leave it? Will they fire me? I am in a crisis management situation but I feel like I don't understand a thing! I feel lost. Even though I do love the job by itself, I am questioning if I am helping them or should I retire. Or what.
>>
m/18/Canada
so was I slipped hard drugs?
>>
File: t86bxafj1spree6o1_400.gif (252KB, 371x371px) Image search: [Google]
t86bxafj1spree6o1_400.gif
252KB, 371x371px
Jaded as fuck tarot reader here trying out new things.

If you want a probably sassy answer for questions that aren't love-related, give me your:

>name
>age
>description of self

I'll probably do this for about two hours.
>>
>>17415623
Freya
blonde, lightweight, considerate
I said something I shouldn't have. How do they see me now? Should I be afraid?
>>
>>17415636
>The Tower
They see you as a mess. You're causing drama they do not need now. You're messing up their funky flow, fampai.

I say you shouldn't be afraid since this relationship is still growing and it will heal with time and gentle care. Treat it like a growing sprout.

However, I got the Devil the other group's feelings which worries me. Perhaps they're using you as an outlet for indulgence?
>>
I've got time for a reading or two, I'm fine with any kind of questions. Just throw in any information you think is important, I'm not too bothered.
>>
>>17415673
Would you mind giving me a future love reading?
I'm male

Thank you
>>
>>17415673
how will my dating life go
>>
>>17415673
Future love reading please. I'm single, no prospective romances currently. I'd just like some insight into how things will go in future. Male, Gemini. Thank you if you get to this.
>>
>>17415623
>>name
Chris
>>age
>>description of self
Humble introvert, universally curious, perfectionist, spiritually inclined towards the occult/metaphysic and eager to fight for the right causes and reasons to attain a goal/objective

My question is work related; i'm ready to put efforts into the steps to follow so i can get an education towards making a living off it

What would be the best avenue/course of events i should take to attain my goals?
>>
>>17415623
Jason
Brown hair, green eyes, creative, good with logic

I had a big falling out with a friend and I was wondering if you could tell me whether it'll get sorted out or not. Also, whether I should avoid them or accept them into my life if given the chance.
>>
>>17415673
You think it'd be possible to make a future with my waifu?

I'm a Leo and she's a Gemini, just for the infos.
>>
>>17415623
Cal
Brown hair blue eyes. Pretty nice, got enough empathy that keeps me from even killing bugs.

What'll my life be like in 2 years?
>>
>>17415685
Alright mate, I'll get on it. Might take a little while but should be up in at most 30 mins.
>>
>>17415700
>Ace of Pentacles
>The Moon
Definitely start networking, growing some seeds with people around and simply figuring out what your spirit wants to do.

The Moon tends to be about your internal self. Try to make sure that is very involved so you don't end up with a good job but a dead soul.

>>17415706
Okay so here's you:
>Death

And here's your friend:
>reversed Knight of Pentacles

You guys are opposites.One person wants to move, the other is slower and will get stuck often. This kinda reminds me of the odd couple but without the laugh track so you get an awkward silence all the time.

And here's your relationship:
>Eight of Pentacles
Yeah, it'll get better but it'll take some time. You both have a lot of fixing to do. You have mend one another so that you can fit into each other again.

>>17415716
I'm seeing you as someone that has been stuck in a boring, restrictive life with a boring, restrictive environment. However, there will be change

>Wheel of Fortune
I guess a good way of saying that is that the wheels will begin to turn for you.

The cards do advise to make sure you reach out to a mentor or someone who is gentle and kind like you. Try to find people similar to you. You know, those sensitive types.
>>
>>17415750
>Definitely start networking, growing some seeds with people around and simply figuring out what your spirit wants to do.
>The Moon tends to be about your internal self. Try to make sure that is very involved so you don't end up with a good job but a dead soul.
Oh well thanks... The moon card was already obvious since that's how i'm currently approaching the matter

About networking... You mean internationally or locally? Because locally it's beyond my power and i permanently deleted my facebook last month and i'm not coming back on this decision

Can you go a bit deeper if it doesn't bother you? Other than that, thank you for your time and energy!
>>
>>17415760
I meant it in both. Talk to people while you get your edumuhcation. Put yourself out there online and off. Basically, just make sure more people know about you.

>Can you go a bit deeper if it doesn't bother you?
In what ways? I need more detail.
>>
I apologize for my belated response.

>>17415246
>why don't you post anymore
Life. That's the simplest answer I have. But that's not entirely true, I'm posting now...

>4 of Swords
>contemplation?
The four of swords does indeed involve or deal with contemplation - yes. It's a withdrawal or retreat card. Hide yourself for deep rest and thought. It deals with prayer, death, and tombs - where the dead think and sleep forever. It can deal with a multitude of ideals like these; but yes, meditation and contemplation. Turn your eye inwards
>>
>>17415750
>>17415706
Thanks, Dimmer. This was a good reading.

Not sure if I have the patience for them though, haha. We'll see.
>>
>>17415778
eyyyyyyyy jinks, haven't seen ya in awhile

>>17415779
no prob fampai
>>
>>17415769
You mentioned networking; what type of networking? Getting in contact with random strangers? Locally? Internationally?

Or

Getting involved in the communites linked to my hobbies/passions?
>>
>>17415802
Definitely getting involved in the communities linked to your hobbies/passions.
>>
>>17415474
My apologies, internet outage.
This carries a good chunk of duality. For your own interpretation, it will be easier to read it as yes, it's a person.
If you want to be technical, it's not as much the person as it is their spirit.
So, yes and no, depending on perspective. But mostly yes.
>>
>>17415809
Well thanks!
>>
>>17415623
Mia
Tall, slender, brunette. People tell me I'm funny.

I sometimes say or do things while trying to hide my meaning, not out of any malicious purpose but because people only react well when it's a "oh, that's what they meant!".
So, how good am I at hiding the truth for a small while? I'm fearing I'm losing my social... touch.
>>
>>17415685
Your current commitments and lifestyle may be holding you back from love right now, being decisive will lead you to new places, new experiences and good luck which is important as taking part in new creative things (such as arts) is a good way to find love and companionship for you right now.

How does that sound? I'm working with a new system right now so some feedback would be great.

Anyway, good luck mate, this sounds like you're in for something good if you just go for it and try some new things.
>>
>>17415870
>reversed eight of cups
>reversed devil
>eight of pentacles

pls stop doing this. The cards are saying you're being a tryhard and it's ruining shit.
>>
Hello, thanks for your readings, you are very kind, keep it up man! we're all with you!
(The reading is not for me, but for a friend of mine)
>Filippo
>Male
>Libra
>I'm a quiet guy, i'm 19, i love to be in company but sometimes i also like being alone. 5,83 feet tall, black short hair, kinda skinny
>North Italy
>Money
>>
>>17415787
Ayy lmao, hoping the best for you senpai!
>>
>>17415878
Hey mate, looking great.

Reading was on point and I love arts.

Thank you so much for the reading
>>
File: 1432008157307.gif (760KB, 259x214px) Image search: [Google]
1432008157307.gif
760KB, 259x214px
kay done with readings for today
>>
>>17415951
Your work was appreciated Dimmer. Thanks for reading
>>
>>17415711
Alright anon here you go.
The romantic life is not looking good however I'm fairly positive you can change this if you commit yourself to the task and you two work on accepting eachother's differences.

You're in a good place to fix this if you start soon and you and her are working together and want to fix it, if you leave it too long then things aren't looking good, bad things are going to happen to the relationship that will probably make you angry.

You should definitely make sure you don't loose sight of who you are though or grow comfortable with the relationship if it goes downhill, don't compromise.

I'm not sure if you live together or not but make sure you have somewhere you can go if it goes sour.

Best of luck to you anon, hopefully you won't need it though.
>>
>>17416063
Just noticed the time, I won't have time for another reading but if the thread's still up tomorrow I'll try and get some more done. Hope I helped some of you guys out and sorry if I didn't get to you.
>>
>>17414421

gisela
female
aquarius
funny, caring, a little depressive, empathic
argentina
love
>>
Need to know if I'll see a ancient alien
If I spend money on night vision goggles.

Kthx readers. Luv u
>>
Anyone here took a professional reading and how did it turn out? Also: did you need to do anything for the question you asked, e.g.

>"Do I get the job?"
>you need to apply for that job first
>>
>>17414938
>3spoopy5me
>>
>>17414942
For Progress!

The gnarled Pine grows tenaciously off the Cliff face. The Superior Person clings faithfully to dignity and integrity, thus elevating the Collective Spirit of Man in his own small way.

For Development!

Good fortune if you stay on course.

Adaptability mixed with integrity will bring a calm, steady progress. Move from your center, always faithful to your principles, yet with the flexibility to weather any tempest. Yours is not a meteoric rise to the top, but the solid, confident footing of one who has a clear vision of what can be, and who is willing to climb the distance to reach it.
>>
>>17416141
4spoopy7me
>>
>>17414965
You're very welcome! Thank you for saying so!

>job

CONFLICT!

The high Heavens over a yawning Deep chasm:
An expansive void where nothing can dwell. Even though he sincerely knows he is right, the Superior Person anticipates opposition and carefully prepares for any incident.

Good fortune if your conflict results in compromise.
Misfortune if your conflict escalates to confrontation.
Seek advice.
Postpone your crossing to the far shore.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Conflict is a necessary part of life. Tension upon the strings of a violin can make majestic music. The critical mass of two hydrogen atoms trying to occupy the same space fuel the sun that nourishes our solar system. Most conflicts you face in life are the result of your Path converging with another's. Your Path is not his, and one Path is not necessarily more right than the other. Can you work together to remove the blockage?

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

No quarrel will blossom, unless you let your pride fertilize this budding conflict.
Let the one who insults you expose himself for what he is.
Don't fight this battle until you've already won it.

>love life

WORRYING THE TIGER!

Heaven shines down on the Marsh which reflects it back imperfectly:
Though the Superior Man carefully discriminates between high and low, and acts in accord with the flow of the Tao, there are still situations where a risk must be taken.

You tread upon the tail of the tiger.
Not perceiving you as a threat, the startled tiger does not bite.
Success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You have reached a perilous point in your journey. This is a real gamble -- not a maneuver, not a calculated risk. The outcome is uncertain. If it goes as you hope, you will gain -- but if it turns against you it will cause serious injury, at least to your plans. The best tack is extreme caution and a healthy respect for the danger involved.
>>
>>17414994
Thank you so very much! You're very welcome!

For your reading, I did TWO separate readings, which EACH resulted in a single, definitive hexagram!!

First: ASPIRATION:

The Sun shines down upon the Earth:
Constantly honing and refining his brilliance, the Superior Person is a Godsend to his people. They repay his benevolence with a herd of horses, and he is granted audience three times in a single day.

Promotion.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a time of reward for good works. Those you have helped want to show their gratitude.
Benefits come both from on high and from the humble you uplifted. Accept all gifts graciously, though the reward may not be what you truly need or hoped for. Some may bestow more than they can afford to give, but you must realize that they need to feel that they have repaid you.

Second: IGNITING:

Fire sparks more Flames:
The Superior Person holds an inner Fire that ignites passion in every heart it touches, until all the world is enlightened and aflame.

With so searing a flame, success will not be denied you. Take care to be as peaceful and nurturing as the cow in the meadow; you are strong enough to be gentle.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

A Promethean flame is delivering light and heat to the situation at hand. This radiance will cause such an alchemical transformation of circumstances that the changes will seem magical, miraculous. Yet they are only shifts of perspective and attitude that bring clarity. The passions kindled by this fire must be harnessed and used judiciously, or they threaten to consume your hopes and dreams.
>>
>>17416116
I ran into a really good one last weekend. Was the only one that was more into fixing with psychology using the cards. Really refreshing actually....
>>
>>17415029
Thank you!

Your reading revealed the single, definitive hexagram for "Retreat":

The tranquil Mountain towers overhead, yet remains this side of Heaven:
The Superior Person avoids the petty and superficial by keeping shallow men at a distance, not in anger but with dignity.

Such a retreat sweeps the path clear to Success. Occupy yourself with minute detail.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Retreat in this instance is not a desperate flight in disarray, but a conscious choice to distance yourself from forces that would rob you of your peace. It is not a surrender, but a regrouping. Retreat from this conflict is actually an advance toward your own center. You move toward balance, and thus a much stronger position.

To me this says that you should indeed focus on being -- but on being how you wish to be! That you need to find inner peace and dignity! Forgiveness of yourself and others! Finding calmness, confidence, positivity, and joy -- from within! You ARE good enough! You DESERVE good things regardless of the past! Put the past BEHIND you, and move FORWARD from who you're going to choose to be HERE and NOW! Definitely take the time to address and heal what you can, and those that you can't fully? LET THEM GO! :D Feel the weights dragging you down lift from off you! Feel the RELIEF and a LIGHTNESS OF BEING! :D Communicate to your partner that you care about them and are just taking some time here and there to hash out some of your own issues. You both must be patient and remain positive! Address your issues until you reach resolutions you can accept (I learned from it, it wasn't my fault, I am stronger now, etc.), and then LET everything be okay! Stay upbeat, calm, consistent, and persevere! Keep busy at it and finding peace! Good luck!
>>
>>17415047
>like a machine
:D
>>
>>17415055
Thanks!

The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Thunder":

Thunder echoes upon Thunder, commanding reverence for its father Heaven:
In awe of Heaven's majestic power, the Superior Person looks within and sets his life in order. Thunder mingles with startled screams of terror for a hundred miles around. As the people nervously laugh at their own fright, the devout presents the sacrificial chalice with nary a drop of wine spilt.
Deliverance

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

A thunderbolt of Cosmic judgement crashes to earth. For the common person, it's just a momentary fright soon forgotten, its warning unfathomed and unheeded. But to one who understands its significance, this thunder is a signal to repent. Centering the Self, seeking balance, the enlightened person will respect and align himself with this Higher Power, while his fellows remain subject to the whims of every passing storm.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

This thunder erupts from the ground beneath your feet, delivering real danger.
Abandon your belongings and climb to higher ground.
Don't grieve over treasures left behind.
They will return to you in seven days.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Noble Calling":

The rich, loamy Earth on the banks of the Marsh provides fertile soil for exceptional progress. The Superior Person is inexhaustible in his willingness to teach, and without limit in his tolerance and support of others.

Supreme Success if you keep to your course. But be aware that your time is limited; your power will wane, as Summer changes to Fall.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are in a position to help another. This is a temporary situation, because your power is cyclical, seasonal. Knowing this, you must perform your good deed without hope of reward. You are not furthering your own process, but another's. Though you may cherish this other, you will never possess. Touch without grasping. Take comfort in becoming a fond memory. Nurture, then let go.
>>
>>17416116
I once hired someone for a bit of professional spell-work. I gave an "unethical" request, and was curious how they would perform it.

Was a bit of greek magic, if anyone's curious.
I'm good at observing the fine details, and her work needed the small detail of writing the request several times layered over each other, each one having to be exact, before proceeding to pyromancy.
>mfw I noticed the discrepancy in the writing which threw the entire thing off.

It wasn't too bad. I learned a bit from her, and enjoyed the not-as-subtle-as-she-thought slight of hand to perform the work while still keeping with her ethics. It was mainly the experience I paid for rather than the effects of the spell anyway.

There was another time I took a reading by a known evoker, and it seemed like pursuing a certain work would have had neutral results at best, painful ones at worst, so I elected not to.

All in all if you know how to watch for these things they're good learning experiences.

But if you're doing them for the results themselves, or you're desperate, I wouldn't recommend it.

>never get any reads from carnies/gypsies though.
>>
>>17415066
Thank you! You're all very welcome!

The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Difficulty at the Beginning":

Thunder from the Deep:
The Superior Person carefully weaves order out of confusion.

Supreme Success if you keep to your course.
Carefully consider the first move.
Seek help.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

New ventures always pack along their inherent chaos.
Though this is an annoyance at best, and can even imperil or downright doom an endeavor, it is also the friction needed to polish your project to jewel brilliance.
Learn from these early obstacles.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

The horses break free.
If the need for aid goes unrecognized, tears and blood will flow.

Seek help/support from trusted allies: friends, family, etc.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Remaining Blameless":

Thunder rolls beneath Heaven, as is its nature and place: Sage rulers aligned themselves with the changing seasons, nurturing and guiding their subjects to do the same.

Exceptional Progress if you are mindful to keep out of the way of the natural Flow.
It would be a fatal error to try to alter its course.
This is a time of Being, not Doing.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is thoroughly a matter of the heart. If everything you attempt, no matter how carefully planned, ends in disarray, then examine your motives. They are the cause of your predicament. It isn't that your motives aren't pure -- even the best intentions will fail under these circumstances. What stymies you in this situation is that you have a motive at all. Free yourself of all expectations, release any tenuous grip you may have, and roll with it. This is totally out of your control. There are higher powers and more elements affecting the outcome of this situation than you can imagine. Get out of their way.
>>
>>17415851
>the primary state: IV - The Emperor
>supporting card, left: Eight of Swords (Interference)
>supporting card, right: Four of Disks (Power)
>emotional state: Prince of Wands
>mental state: Prince of Cups
>advice for you in dealings with this flame: VI - The Lovers
>things to be wary of (negative sense): Princess of Cups

I have just enough time to do one for you, so there. It seems that there will be stability for this flame, a stability in more of the world around them and in some ways, the physical aspect itself. The mind may be running amok, thinking and overthinking, but they'll be secure and well in dealings with earthly matters. Structure and discipline, etc upon etc. Emotionally they may be a little bit more wild, rushing and trying to claim what they want or just in general, be a little bit explosive, but not in a manner that would signify bad intentions. Mentally, sharp and structured, but still, emotions are an underlying aspect there. Thoughts may be kept to themselves, internalized.
And now the part where I have absolutely no idea what to even say or suggest. I suppose you should keep up with your care and attention and remain optimistic and positive. I'm not going to go out and suggest to start loving this person or anything unless you actually want to, in which case... alright (?).
What you should be wary of is something that I'm not too clear about, which is almost amusing as to how well it fits. Simply put, have a clear line in regards of emotions. I am not speaking about feelings here, but make everything clear. Make sure you're also clear on what their emotional state is also as well. In general, clarity is required. Too much fantasy and imagination can cause a tip in the scales and lead towards the depths of oceans; blue, sparkling and oh so dangerously inviting.

I fell asleep waiting for your response, anon. I do have to apologize. Treat them well and they will be well, it seems. Good luck.
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 770x433px
>>17416193
Cheswick!!!!!

Are you here? Are you reading?
>>
Who's reading?
>>
>>17416193
I've always been impressed with the the mixing of the occult and psychological, and frankly am surprised it isn't done more often.

A lot of good it does you to be apprised of your situation, and then have no clue where to go from there. Besides, the more you delve into the mind and the way things are represented, the more insight you have to understand the metaphors and allegories that are so often times present in occult works.

This is completely overlooking that a great deal of occult practices lead the user into an unstable state, and as such having a bit of psychological knowledge is as important to the sanity of the mind as anything else, if not more so, i.e. shields, defensive work, etc.

It's as depressing to see people start occult practices with no knowledge of the mind, as it is to see fresh faced neophytes start off with scrying and goetic evocation.

I mean, none of this scars the individual permanently, but it still isn't nice to see it happen.
>>
File: 1453023498980.jpg (840KB, 800x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1453023498980.jpg
840KB, 800x1600px
>>17415067
Hi Hijinks, long time no see, how are things with you?

Lately I was thinking about on how to identify people both in personality and looks (even jobs) using the tarot. Is it only restricted to the court cards or I can see in other cards as well?
>>
>>17415099
You're very welcome!

Your reading revealed a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Upward Mobility":

Beneath the Soil, the Seedling pushes upward toward the light:
To preserve his integrity, the Superior Person contents himself with small gains that eventually lead to great accomplishment.

Supreme Success.
Have no doubts.
Seek guidance from someone you respect.
A constant move toward greater clarity will bring reward.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are progressing, rising inch-by-inch toward certain success. What makes this assured is your refusal to tilt headlong toward your goal, slamming into obstacles and going mad with frustration. You have a clear map before you of the steps necessary to reach your objective. With faithful patience and a careful conservation of personal energy and resources, you will run this long, slow distance.
>>
I have question to readers.
What will happen with GB in this year.
>>
>>17415118
The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Recharging Power":

Heaven's motherlode waits within the Mountain:
The Superior Person mines deep into history's wealth of wisdom and deeds, charging his character with timeless strength.

Persevere.
Drawing sustenance from these sources creates good fortune.
Then you may cross to the far shore.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There are important precedents in this situation. Others have trodden this Path before you, overcoming the same obstacles facing you now, and making crucial decisions at the same crossroads. Study their journals, watch for their trail markings. Gain inspiration and wisdom from the heroes and learn from the mistakes of those who chose a sidepath. All were Seekers, explorers whose daring mapped a course you can follow. The words and deeds of the finest can imbue you with the courage necessary to face what lies before you.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

A good stallion with speed.
Discipline daily, study your goal, and advance is assured.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Dissolution":

Wind carries the Mists aloft:
Sage rulers dedicated their lives to serving a Higher Power and built temples that still endure.

The King approaches his temple.
Success if you stay on course.
You may cross to the far shore.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Walls meant to protect have instead separated and isolated. Your defenses have kept you apart from those whom you most need to touch. Whatever the reason for discord between you, it is time to lay down your arms. Dispel the inflexible demands and fears of the Mind so that you may reunite in the Heart.
If you have begrudged, forgive.
If you have torn down, repair.
If you have injured, heal.
If you have judged, pardon.
If you have grasped, let go.
>>
>>17415165
Thank you.

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Liberation":

A Thunderous Cloudburst shatters the oppressive humidity:
The Superior Person knows the release in forgiveness, pardoning the faults of others and dealing gently with those who sin against him

It pays to accept things as they are for now.
If there is nothing else to be gained, a return brings good fortune.
If there is something yet to be gained, act on it at once.

The relief you experience here is not your own personal pardon, but the release of others from your rigid expectations. Like a hot air balloon, you will rise to new heights as you cast the heavy sandbags of resentments and restrictions away from you. Feel the lightness of being that results from forgiving others and accepting them as they are. Free yourself of the endless vigil of policing the behavior of others. See them for who they are, not what they can or can't do for you

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

He calmly lifts his bow and picks off a falcon atop a distant tower.
Such prowess breaks the spirit of his challengers.
Nothing but good fortune from this point.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "The End In Sight":

Fire ascends above the Water:
The Superior Person examines the nature of things and keeps each in its proper place

Too anxious the young fox gets his tail wet, just as he completes his crossing.
To attain success, be like the man and not like the fox.

Resist the rush to completion. Anticipation of fulfillment may callous you before you have fully absorbed the lessons of the journey. The endpoint of this Quest will only prove to be the threshold for another. You are short steps from Mastery on this plane, yet you stride toward Ignorance of the challenges lying beyond. Savor this accomplishment. Fully Become. Take full possession of your world before embarking to discover the next one. That voyage begins soon enough, and you will reminisce about this one. These are the Good Old Days
>>
>>17415434
You're very welcome! I'm glad!
>>
>>17415551
Haha, thank you!

Your reading indicates that right now is just a slightly darker, more challenging time than usual for you. But it is temporary! The reading indicates that you should stay true to your course, despite the visible obstacles ahead. It urges you to have dignity, calm confidence, be consistent, endure, persevere, and learn from things. This will go how they should go. Focus on enjoying the job and doing your best, and do not worry / question things so much! Set a good example for yourself and others. You are helping people if you are doing your best to help them! Remember that!
>>
>>17415571
The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "The Wanderer":

Fire on the Mountain, catastrophic to man, a passing annoyance to the Mountain:
The Superior Person waits for wisdom and clarity before exacting Justice, then lets no protest sway him.

Find satisfaction in small gains.
To move constantly forward is good fortune to a Wanderer.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are a stranger to this situation. It is your attraction to the exotic that has led you here, but you will move on to a new vista when this one has lost its mystique. Because much of this environment is foreign to you, you must exercise only the best judgement. You don't know the custom here, and it's too easy to cross a line you don't know is there. Because you are the foreigner in this setting, you have no history to acquit you. Watch, listen, study, contemplate, then step lightly but decisively on.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

The traveler lodges at an inn and keeps his belongings with him at all times.
He gains a loyal servant.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Repairing the Damage":

Winds sweep through the Mountain valley:
The Superior Person sweeps away corruption and stagnation by stirring up the people and strengthening their spirit.

Supreme success.
Before crossing to the far shore, consider the move for three days.
After crossing, devote three days of hard labor to damage control.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are blessed with an opportunity to resuscitate that which others have abandoned as beyond repair. This ruin wasn't caused by evil intention, but by indifference to decay. Just by addressing yourself to the problem, you exhibit a new awareness, a fresh perspective. This is a time of recovery, renewal, regeneration.
>>
>>17416289

Ive yet to get an accurate reading from cheswick, she plays too many head games
>>
I REQUIRE THE READING SERVICES

Oh boy. So. I've got dreams to become a game dev, yeah? I've got this one character. Everyone always calls her cute, and I've even been told she could "easily become iconic".

If I made a game about her for my first time, how would it go? Would people enjoy it? I'm not trying to make money or anything, I just want people to have fun with my game.

I'm a Leo, a male, livin' in texas, yadda yadda yadda. Likes crackin' funnies, and is generally an all around nice dude. I hope that suffices for the regular ol' info readers usually ask for.
>>
>>17415897
You're very welcome! Thanks!

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Upward Mobility":

Beneath the Soil, the Seedling pushes upward toward the light:
To preserve his integrity, the Superior Person contents himself with small gains that eventually lead to great accomplishment.

Supreme Success.
Have no doubts.
Seek guidance from someone you respect.
A constant move toward greater clarity will bring reward.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are progressing, rising inch-by-inch toward certain success. What makes this assured is your refusal to tilt headlong toward your goal, slamming into obstacles and going mad with frustration. You have a clear map before you of the steps necessary to reach your objective. With faithful patience and a careful conservation of personal energy and resources, you will run this long, slow distance.

TEXTS TO CONSIDER:

You have risen to become ruler of an empty city.

One pushes upward into an empty city.

All obstructions that generally block progress fall away here. Things proceed with remarkable ease. Unhesitatingly one follows this road, in order to profit by one's success. Seen from without, everything seems to be in the best of order. However, no promise of good fortune is added. It is a question how long such unobstructed success can last. But it is wise not to yield to such misgivings, because they only inhibit one's power. Instead, the point is to profit by the propitiousness of time.

(Continued in the next post...)
>>
>>17415897
>>17416433
The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Recruiting Allies":

Deep Water beneath the Earth's surface:
Untapped resources are available. The Superior Person nourishes and instructs the people, building a loyal, disciplined following. Good fortune. No mistakes if you follow a course led by experience.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You must gain support from others. Find a way to make others want to see your objectives met as badly as you want it. How can they profit from the attainment of this goal? Can you command confidence that you are just the person that can bring this plan to fruition?
>>
Hey guys, do you think retain methods are better suited to certain types of questions, such as using one system, say tarot or pyromancy , for broad general readings and another such as runes or stones for situations where more details are required? Just wanted to hear your thoughts
>>
>>17416413
I feel like she's authentic tho
>>
>>17416086
The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Dissolution":

Wind carries the Mists aloft:
Sage rulers dedicated their lives to serving a Higher Power and built temples that still endure.

The King approaches his temple.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Walls meant to protect have instead separated and isolated. Your defenses have kept you apart from those whom you most need to touch. Whatever the reason for discord between you, it is time to lay down your arms. Dispel the inflexible demands and fears of the Mind so that you may reunite in the Heart.
If you have begrudged, forgive.
If you have torn down, repair.
If you have injured, heal.
If you have judged, pardon.
If you have grasped, let go.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

He gives aid with the strength and stamina of a horse.
Good fortune.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Expansion":

Whirlwinds and Thunder:
When the Superior Person encounters saintly behavior, he adopts it; when he encounters a fault within, he transforms it.

Progress in every endeavor.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Get ready to ride a tide of accelerated growth toward self-actualization. A joyful awareness of the best within you, coupled with an acceptance of your Shadow, will provide a greater repertoire, a much bolder vision, and new depth and clarity that will compel you to expand your horizons.
>>
>>17416451

She probably is, but that doesn't mean helpful
>>
>>17414423
Hi, still taking queries or are you out of juice?

>Nickname
Hermes
>Gender
F
>Sign
Cancer
>Description
Well wishing and humble, though still not as mature as I'd like
>Locationish
Northern EU, though not a native
>Query
Am I really making as much progress as I've been told?
>>
>>17416095
I was JUST talking about Ancient Aliens.

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "The Wanderer":

Fire on the Mountain, catastrophic to man, a passing annoyance to the Mountain:
The Superior Person waits for wisdom and clarity before exacting Justice, then lets no protest sway him.

Find satisfaction in small gains.
To move constantly forward is good fortune to a Wanderer.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are a stranger to this situation. It is your attraction to the exotic that has led you here, but you will move on to a new vista when this one has lost its mystique. Because much of this environment is foreign to you, you must exercise only the best judgement. You don't know the custom here, and it's too easy to cross a line you don't know is there. Because you are the foreigner in this setting, you have no history to acquit you. Watch, listen, study, contemplate, then step lightly but decisively on.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

A traveler with petty complaints and too many demands soon wears out his welcome.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Biting Through":

The merciless, searing judgement of Lightning fulfills the warning prophecies of distant Thunder. Sage rulers preserved Justice by clearly defining the laws, and by delivering the penalties decreed.

Though unpleasant, it is best to let justice have its due.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

A terrible reckoning is due. A wrong will be righted -- and even if it has been you who has been wronged, you will tremble at the terrible power of Justice untempered by Mercy. Pray for your oppressor, that his punishment will fit his crime.
>>
>>17416152
KEK Observatory
>>
>>17416295
>>17414421

*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
>>17414423
Sup wounded healer! I've had a reading from you the other day along with a much older female solar Sagittarian friend! I'd like a I Ching reading from you if you're not too much busy with other queries! Thanks in advance!

>*Name/nickname
Chris
>*Gender
Male
>*Sign
12th house Leo with Moon in Aquarius 6th house and Leo rising
Humble introvert, universally curious mind and always down/eager for some action/adventure(both in mind and in the physical realm)
>*Locationish
Vaudreuil-Dorion, Qc
>*Query
Can the I Ching indicate in which avenue/field i should pursue a career? I'd like some advices from beyond since there's so much options and possibilities. I just want to go down the path of career that i'll feel like it's not a work but more a fun and enriching way to earn my living

Thanks!
>>
>>17416468
When a bird tries to fly before it's time,
it falls to the ground.

Progress is being made. So don't jump quite yet, little dove.
>>
>>17416338
The reading revealed a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Aspiration":

The Sun shines down upon the Earth:
Constantly honing and refining his brilliance, the Superior Person is a Godsend to his people. They repay his benevolence with a herd of horses, and he is granted audience three times in a single day.

Promotion.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a time of reward for good works. Those you have helped want to show their gratitude. Benefits come both from on high and from the humble you uplifted. Accept all gifts graciously, though the reward may not be what you truly need or hoped for. Some may bestow more than they can afford to give, but you must realize that they need to feel that they have repaid you.
>>
>>17416499
Thanks
>>
>>17416495

Are you doing readings too? Do you see anything happening with any of my love interests?
>>
>>17416436
Thanks. You're always the best
>>
>>17416422
Game dev! Very cool!

It is my understanding that to be successful in game development, it is not just something you dabble with / learn, it is something you DO.

Do through practice. Design, design some more, and then develop, develop, DEVELOP!

And a potentially iconic character is a great place to start!

Maybe seek a partner or at least regular feedback from allies: friends, family, etc.

Don't get discouraged. Be consistent.

Good luck!

Now let's see what the reading has to say...

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Empowering":

The joyous Lake spans on and on to the horizon:
The Superior Person renews and expands his Spirit through heart-to-heart exchanges with others.

This is the sign of true companionship. The principals in this situation exchange energy, ideas and feelings, constantly invigorating and encouraging each other to new heights of Spiritual achievement and Self-discovery. This exchange is not for the glory of the Team, but for furthering the process of each individual's 'Te', or pure potentiality.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Rejoice in his sincerity.
This good fortune will last into the future, if you don't let the past resurface.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Gathering":

The Lake rises by welcoming and receiving Earth's waters:
The King approaches his temple. It is wise to seek audience with him there.

Success follows this course.
Making an offering will seal your good fortune.
A goal will be realized now.

This is an important Convergence, and you must be part of it. Look for the Center of this convergence. Like waters running to the sea, like an astronomical convergence of planets revolving around the sun, you should let the gravity of this Center draw you near. Others are also drawn to this Center, and among them you will find shared bonds and kindred spirits. This tribal convergence will give you a clarity of purpose. You will no longer be alone.
>>
>>17416439
>think certain methods are better suited to certain types of questions
>tarot or pyromancy
I do seem to think this. All systems seem to offer their own insights and seem to have their own strengths and weaknesses. They each definitely have something to offer, but it seems each has more to offer about certain things than others!

I don't know that it necessarily has to do with the broadness/specificity/details of the query -- it more seems to me to do with the topic of the query.
>>
>>17416468
I agree with this:
>>17416495

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Grace":

Fire illuminates the base of the Mountain:
The Superior Person realizes he has not the wisdom to move the course of the world, except by attending to each day's affairs as they come.

Success in small matters.
This is a good time to begin something.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The emphasis now is on form, not function -- on the sizzle and not the steak. The environment around you is not one of depth, and you are appreciated now for your image, not your essence. You perfectly fill a role, and no one is seeing the genuine you. Still, you are being listened to and watched. Use this influence to further your goals as much as possible. Even if you don't feel understood, you can perhaps connect with a few isolated hearts. Relax and enjoy the attention.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Graceful as the mist.
Holding to this course brings blessing.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Noble Calling":

The rich, loamy Earth on the banks of the Marsh provides fertile soil for exceptional progress. The Superior Person is inexhaustible in his willingness to teach, and without limit in his tolerance and support of others.

Supreme Success if you keep to your course. But be aware that your time is limited; your power will wane, as Summer changes to Fall.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are in a position to help another. This is a temporary situation, because your power is cyclical, seasonal. Knowing this, you must perform your good deed without hope of reward. You are not furthering your own process, but another's. Though you may cherish this other, you will never possess. Touch without grasping. Take comfort in becoming a fond memory. Nurture, then let go.
>>
>>17416504
You're very welcome!

>>17416521
You're very welcome! Thank you so much!
>>
>>17416495
I'll be patient and keep on working, then. Thanks.
>>17416555
And thank you, too! Nice trips, by the way.
>>
File: winkies 4 u pal.png (135KB, 296x319px) Image search: [Google]
winkies 4 u pal.png
135KB, 296x319px
>>17416525
Ahhh, thank you for this reading!! Oh man! It makes me so happy. It's kinda radiating success, and oh boy. Ohhh man, I'm more pumped than ever. I'm gonna get crackin' on development right away!

>This good fortune will last into the future, if you don't let the past resurface.

Not sure what part of the past this means, but I AM pretty prone to dwelling on icky stuff? So maybe it means to cut that out and just keeping looking to the future.

>You will no longer be alone.

I've always been really lonely, so this part makes me super happy too! Oh man! I can't thank you enough for this reading.

Have a great day, dude. The readings you do in this thread are always appreciated.
>>
>>17416493
Hello again! Sure!

We'll at least try and see what the reading reveals! It may not directly indicate something specific, but it may offer insight / words that will resonate with you regarding a certain career path...

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Obstacle":

Ominous roiling in the Crater Lake atop the Volcano:
When meeting an impasse, the Superior Person turns his gaze within, and views the obstacle from a new perspective.

Offer your opponent nothing to resist.
Let a sage guide you in this.
Good fortune lies along this course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The Obstacle lies in obstinance. An insistence on only one way of proceeding has brought things to an impasse. You may either continue banging your head with irresistible force against this immovable object, or you might step back and survey this situation from a fresh perspective. Which is immobile here -- the obstruction or your attitude?

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

He stoically faces trial after trial, knowing his loyal labors will benefit another.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Dangerously Deep":

Water follows Water, spilling over any cliff, flowing past all obstacles, no matter the depth or distance, to the Sea. The Superior Person learns flexibility from the mistakes he has made, and grows strong from the obstacles he has overcome, pressing on to show others the Way.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are facing a crucial trial along your Journey. The danger of this challenge is very real. It is a test of your mettle. If you can maintain your integrity and stay true to your convictions, you will overcome. That's not as easy as it seems when you are faced with the sacrifice of other things you've come to depend upon or hold dear.
>>
>>17416571
You're very welcome! Haha, sweet!
>>
>>17416585
Thanks alot!

It gave me some good insights!

Thanks alot! Again!

In hope to get readings from you again, peace!
>>
>>17414423
Beard
Male
Aries
Black, short hair and beard, skinny guy. Silent most of the time.
Earth
I need another reading Onymous, my friend, for decisions were made and now my soul cant find peace even in its rightouness. What will come from the decision i made?
Bathing in the blood of your enemies are the best way to heal wounds after you get that nice steady breakfast.
Thank you.
>>
>>17416578
You're very welcome! I'm so glad! You certainly have my best wishes!

>This good fortune will last into the future, if you don't let the past resurface.

Keep an eye out for any bad habits of the past or any negative ways you have dealt with people before. Definitely don't dwell on the icky stuff! Remember to breathe and let it go! Stay calm, positive, consistent, confident, and persistent! Definitely cut it out with the dwelling on the icky stuff, haha. It serves no purpose to continue to dwell! Address things, learn from them, resolve them in your mind the best you can, and move on! Do not waste time/energy/well-being revisiting them over and over and over again! Best help your future by keeping in the present for each step along the way, not by dwelling on the past! The future makes us anxious, and the past makes us depressed. Be. Here. Now. :)

>You will no longer be alone.
Definitely reach out to people for help/support/feedback! Get involved in the flow of positive energy between yourself and others, and companionship will grow!

Thank you very much! You have a great day too! You're all very welcome!
>>
>>17416594
You're very welcome!

Good! I'm glad!

Laters! Peace to you as well!
>>
>>17416339
That you very much for the reading, a little info, i told her that i loved her and she just.. there is more than this but well...
Anyway the reading means i should make things right?
Im kind of confused to be honest, i hate to be that guy but could you please simplify the answer to my query?
Again thank you
>>
>>17416595
Hello again! Haha, thanks again for the positive/humorous words!

I'm sorry your soul isn't finding peace despite your having tried to make decisions from a place of righteousness. Do not dwell on worrying what the future holds; the future will reveal itself in time with or without you dwelling on it, so do not make yourself miserable in the meantime and instead build yourself up into a strong, positive you that can best handle whatever the future brings! And this includes new opportunities beyond just your current situation! Now let's see what the reading has to say for you...

Your reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Noble Calling":

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

>>
>>17416621
That is a tough situation, my friend.

The reading seems to indicate that you first take some time to recharge. In the meantime, seek advice from trusted allies: friends, family, etc. They may be able to offer you some direction based on their experience.

The reading also encourages daily discipline. Remain calm and make positive efforts throughout your day. Keep busy.

The reading does indicate that you try and make things right -- or at least try to smooth things over and make them the best that they can be. The reading indicates that you may have to just let go in the end.

Good luck.
>>
Well I'm back for another round of readings. Won't be immediate, need to shower, but I'll be here.
>name/nickname/alias
>description and defining features
>colour/shape combo eg a gold Spiral, a Lime oval
>query (please no love ones)
>>
>>17416646
thanks again
>>
>>17416651

James
Male virgo, 5'11, hazel eyes and brown hair, thin
Introverted but quirky and friendly
Green heart

Uh just tell me whatever you see or feel, and whatever you can glimpse in my future
>>
>>17416651
Maddy
long brown hair, glasses, tall, slim
purple square
What sort of career would I do well in?
>>
>>17416655
You're welcome.
>>
>>17416651
>(please no love ones)

I see someone is feeling the ache of all the "when gf?" questions.

>name/nickname/alias
Morgan. Some call me Momo or mo.
>description and defining features
Smedium, black, thin female with glasses and dreadlocks
>colour/shape combo eg a gold Spiral, a Lime oval
Green hexagon
>query (please no love ones)
If possible, I would like to see what area of spirit work I should go in or if I have any special talents in certain areas. Sorry for it not being an actual question.
>>
>>17416626
I am impressed. You told accuratley about my situation even though i said almost nothing about it.
It saddens me, for there are ones in this wolrd that we would hold forever if we could, but i guess my heart can only weep on the dreams of days long gone. Maybe destiny have another path, but we can only do our best.
Thank you, Onymous Chironymous, you are doing a good job here. Our paths will cross again, in this life or the next. May you find the healing you seek while you are on the path of justice.
Take care, my friend.
>>
>>17416684
I am glad to have tuned in and served you an accurate reading.

>for there are ones in this world that we would hold forever if we could, but i guess my heart can only weep on the dreams of days long gone

Oh, how I know this feel. It definitely hurts a great deal, so I am sorry you have to share it.

>Maybe destiny will have another path, but we can only do our best.

This. This exactly.

You're very welcome! And thank you so very much for saying so.

Later! You take care as well!
>>
>>17416651
Hi!
Silvia
Sorta short, black short hair, brown eyes, somewhat strong build.
Teal six-petal flower

My query might be stupid but, is there any message for me?
>>
Not sure when a reading will be, so I'll just leave this here...

There's a girl I like and she knows I like her, she likes me a little bit, but she can't date me for now. What do I do? I really like her and I don't want to lose her
>>
>>17416699
Hmm, hello onymous one. I was having a browse and chrck in this thread this morning. And now after work, its good to see you are still at it!
What drives you to keep going? I'm amazed :)

I will use and alias for now, I have a burning question today

Rin
Male
Libra
Tall, blond young adult
West europe

I'm trying to figure out, even when all seems well, loved by close friends and life is slowly taking its course. I come home with feelings of loneliness.. Even when I dont have troubles connecting with my environment.

Any nudge in the right direction is much welcome :)
>>
>>17416727
The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Recruiting Allies":

Deep Water beneath the Earth's surface:
Untapped resources are available. The Superior Person nourishes and instructs the people, building a loyal, disciplined following. Good fortune. No mistakes if you follow a course led by experience.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You must gain support from others. Find a way to make others want to see your objectives met as badly as you want it. How can they profit from the attainment of this goal? Can you command confidence that you are just the person that can bring this plan to fruition?

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

The seasoned veteran is elevated to command, and none too soon.
For the game is in the field, and it would be wise to catch it.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Dangerously Deep":

Water follows Water, spilling over any cliff, flowing past all obstacles, no matter the depth or distance, to the Sea. The Superior Person learns flexibility from the mistakes he has made, and grows strong from the obstacles he has overcome, pressing on to show others the Way.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are facing a crucial trial along your Journey. The danger of this challenge is very real. It is a test of your mettle. If you can maintain your integrity and stay true to your convictions, you will overcome. That's not as easy as it seems when you are faced with the sacrifice of other things you've come to depend upon or hold dear.
>>
>>17416760

Oh my god, you're still going!

Okay, what sort of changes do you see coming in my love life? Are things going in a good direction?
>>
>>17416661
Your energy is stifled, it feels sluggish. There's some red energy hanging around you, getting in your way. Although this isn't what is stifling yours, it is definitely playing a part it causing trouble in your life

Your path doesn't seem your own. I fee you're walking a path chosen for you; either by yourself or someone else.
>>
>>17416816

What does a red energy mean?

More importantly, how do I fix this?
>>
>>17416662
I saw two paths before you (well at least ones that were good), and both will lead you to satisfaction and contentment. One your path rarely stayed the same, different biomes and even the path itself changed. I think this was indicating traveling or a job that moves a lot. There was worldly and spiritual growth in spades, more than you could imagine.
The other path was hectic, lots of rushing energies. There appears to be little time to devote to yourself here, but will leave you feeling achieved and content.
>>
>>17416816
>>17416821

And I won't lie, I've felt a little down and drained. In some cases sad. I've grown and changed, but i feel damaged emotionally.

What do I do?
>>
>>17414423

Hey again. You're awesome, it's super cool of you to be doing all these readings, and it's also very helpful.

Jessica/Kilroy
MtF
Taurus
Psychotic gun-toting computer science student
Colorado

Will I have a good relationship with my mindform going forward?
>>
>>17416851

I guess append to that: What can I do to have a good relationship with my mindform going forward?
>>
>>17416670
>I see someone is feeling the ache of all the "when gf?" questions
That's one part of it, another is I'm a little soured on love, and have been for a while. I did the readings because I like to please, but now it seems all I was getting. Need a break.

Huh. As I was reading your energy I heard a voice, booming but in a whispered tone "what is your question?"

I ignored it and as I proceeded to get closer, a few shields were thrown up and blocked me from getting and closer. Very weird. These shields I don't believe are yours, they were red energy and in the shape of a sigil I haven't seen before
>>17416821
Red energy more often then not bad mojo. Most the time malicious and full of ill intent. This one was kinda pale, more of a nuisance than an actual problem.
>>
>>17416863

No, it's a problem. I get synchronicity out the ass, it's annoying and i want it gone. And not being able to choose my own path? That's a big problem. I need to know where I'm headed.
>>
>>17416651
Freya
Lime spiral
blonde, lightweight, considerate
I said something I shouldn't have to someone. How do they see me now? Should I be afraid?
>>
>>17416898

Freya the occultist?? If so you gave me some advice once long ago that I didn't really understand at the time... but that you were probably right about. How are you?
>>
>>17416759
Hello! Thanks lots, it's good to still be at it!

>What drives you to keep going?

I want to help people. I want to try to be a conduit to some piece of crucial information they lack, as I have known the crushing results of lacking it in the past. I wish to aid them in what way I can to spare them from feeling that pain/disappointment/sadness I've come to know so well... or to at least direct them to happier, stronger, empowered, more learned/positive/hopeful/constructive places/opportunities. I'm hoping that either by vicariousness or the good feelings all around that come from helping others -- and just involving myself in the flow of positivity -- will help to heal my own wounds of loss, grief, despair, and sadness.

Also, I have the time. I have spent plenty of time pursuing my own hopes/aspirations/dreams/education/entertainment, but I've felt I haven't spent enough time helping others besides the friends and other people who've seemed to always come to me for advice. I'm glad to finally have an opportunity where I feel like I could truly and comfortably give freely.

Additionally, I still feel guilt, regret, remorse, and sorrow for having used my words to hurt a coward in return for her being cowardly and hurting me with her actions, words and then lack thereof.

I was not offered/given forgiveness, and forgiving myself has been difficult.

This is also my penance for that.

Lastly, I keep going with the readings because there are always more people seeking answers. While the answers may not be what we want or even revealed to us, we may still find insights and truths.

(Your reading in the next post...)
>>
>>17416759
>>17416917
Your reading revealed a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Receptive Force":

Earth above and Earth below:
The Earth contains and sustains. In this situation, the Superior Person should not take the initiative; he should follow the initiative of another. He should seek receptive allies in the southwest; he should break ties with immovable allies in the northeast.

Responsive devotion.
Receptive influence.
Sublime Success if you keep to your course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a time for dealing with reality as it is, not as you would have it be. If you realize that in this situation you are the receptor, not the transmitter of the stimulus, you will find yourself reaching goals that seemed unattainable under your own steam. If you persist in futile efforts to be the Shaper rather than the Shaped, you will completely miss this unique opportunity.
>>
>>17416906
Different Freya but I'm doing good you?
>>
File: onepunch-man-3799073.jpg (168KB, 800x1150px) Image search: [Google]
onepunch-man-3799073.jpg
168KB, 800x1150px
>>17416651
Anthoni
Male Pisces , 5'11 Medium Build Light brown eyes, slicked back hair
blue square
What sort of job can I expect in my near future?
I would really appreciate a reading.
>>
>>17416778
Still at it indeed! :)

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Providing Nourishment":

Beneath the immobile Mountain the arousing Thunder stirs:
The Superior Person preserves his freedom under oppressive conditions by watching what comes out of his mouth, as well as what goes in.

Endure and good fortune will come.
Nurture others in need, as if you were feeding yourself.
Take care not to provide sustenance for those who feed off others.
Stay as high as possible on the food chain.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are a conduit in this instance, able to provide the sustenance needed by others. Position yourself to nourish the truly needy and worthy. Avoid situations where you might be coerced into supporting the parasites and vermin who deprive your true charges. Your own nourishment is an issue here, too. Remember Lao Tzu's three Great Treasures:
Only the person possessed of Compassion, Modesty and Frugality can remain fit enough to stay free of desperation and keep control of the situation.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Climbing to the summit to obtain nourishment for others, you are as alert as a tiger ready to spring.
This is the correct path.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Obstacle":

Ominous roiling in the Crater Lake atop the Volcano:
When meeting an impasse, the Superior Person turns his gaze within, and views the obstacle from a new perspective.

Offer your opponent nothing to resist.
Let a sage guide you in this.
Good fortune lies along this course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The Obstacle lies in obstinance. An insistence on only one way of proceeding has brought things to an impasse. You may either continue banging your head with irresistible force against this immovable object, or you might step back and survey this situation from a fresh perspective. Which is immobile here -- the obstruction or your attitude?
>>
>>17416930

Ah okay. :p I'm good but I'm running a fever. Nice name btw
>>
>>17416945

Hmm, I'm being called stubborn but... with what? o_o
>>
>>17416885
>synchronicity
It's not that you can't choose your path, it's that the one you are on now isn't of your own choosing. Everything is written in sand anon, and with the it can change, as can it with your own hands.
>>17416898
You're connection with these energies is strained, but still strong. Give it time and space to heal, then come back to them. These bonds won't break so easily and in time, all is forgotten
>>
>>17416951
Feel better soon anon.
>>
>>17416851
>>17416860
Hello again! Thank you so much! I'm glad!

As for your queries, things look pretty good! Consider:

Your reading revealed a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Attraction":

The joyous Lake is cradled by the tranquil Mountain:
The Superior Person takes great satisfaction in encouraging others along their journey. He draws them to him with his welcoming nature and genuine interest.

Supreme success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is no greater natural law in the Cosmos than Attraction. From the magnetic pull of an atom's nucleus to the centrifugal force that spirals a galaxy, the face of the universe is shaped by Attraction. On a human scale, it is Attraction that fuels procreation and furthers our species. Yet it is also Attraction that spawns greed and covetousness, threatening our extinction. Attraction is the underlying force of the situation in question. You are refined or debased by the objects of your desire. What gravitational pull are you now under? Around what sphere of influence do you circle? Can you use your own ability to attract?
>>
>>17416929
You must get this lots, impressively accuarate. I have no critique for you, sorry :P

1 Q: This all pertains to the social structures I'm in? Also, ty for your personal answers, I love to sget some insight in your motivations :)
>>
>>17416988

Wow, it's amazing what a change a single decision can make.
>>
>>17416929
And of course, thank you so much! Find some kindness for yourself too :) /hug
>>
>>17416968

That all makes sense. wish I could see it in reality, though. I mean I can change my plans and stuff like that, but y'know
>>
>>17416965
It is just accompanying advice from the oracle regarding the approach you take so that you achieve the best results! Identify, address, and curb correct any bad habits from your past/present, especially those in how you've dealt with people/situations. Maintain control by not trying to control. Be confident, but hold on loosely! Be assured and doubtless! Be consistent! Maintain integrity, dignity, and grace! Breathe, calm yourself, do not embrace worry/discouragement/disappointment/negativity, look, watch, listen, comprehend, contemplate, and understand! Increase your awareness! Take things into you without worry. Then right thoughts, right words, right actions! Be generous and magnanimous! Be flexible! Be innovative! Take these things into your character and thoughts/words/actions, seek opportunities, endure, persevere, and you will find successful achievement of your goals! Good luck!
>>
>>17414423

Thank you very much for taking the time for these readings!

Something amazing is how much left there is to be discovered in this universe, we've only just begun.

Danny
23M
Cancer
A practitioner of energy healing and mediumship. However one of a logical and objective mindset.
Southern California, where the desert air is warm and dry.

My issue currently is the fear of doubt. Every person in my left, bar a few, fight me every step to my path as a Healer. I have definite physical proof that I'm not crazy, but can't help but let anxiety tear down any semblance of confidence once I'm questioned fully.

I just wish for some advice to ease my mind.

Thank you.
>>
>>17416989
It's always a pleasure to get that as the message back! :) Haha, no worries! ;p

Your reading does not indicate if it pertains to the external social experiences and/or to the internal's attitudes/perceptions/processing of it. It advises you to be Open. It urges you to follow the initiative of another. I urges you to align yourself with the freely flowing -- the path of least resistance -- and to remove/avoid blockages to this flow.

You must let go of rigid expectations, and accept/appreciate the things in life as they come to you. You must feel your own place in all of this and the warmth and joy of your own worth! It is very much there! Maintain control by not trying to control. Persevere in your gradual growth/advance; continue in good/right thoughts, words, and actions; and you will find rewards when you are not expecting them! You are not alone, and you will not be alone! Do not worry! Stay positive and confident! You have my best wishes!
>>
>>17417003
It truly is!
Best wishes!

>>17417039
You're very welcome! And thank you so much!
>>
File: seal-Leraje.jpg (8KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
seal-Leraje.jpg
8KB, 150x150px
>>17416863
>Huh. As I was reading your energy I heard a voice, booming but in a whispered tone "what is your question?"

>I ignored it and as I proceeded to get closer, a few shields were thrown up and blocked me from getting and closer. Very weird. These shields I don't believe are yours, they were red energy and in the shape of a sigil I haven't seen before

oh shiiiiet, was it this sigil?
I kinda dabbled in invocation in order to make sure I pass a class. I might actually write the sigil again in my other notebook to make sure I pass another one I'm struggling in....
>>
>>17417090
You're very welcome!

>Something amazing is how much left there is to be discovered in this universe, we've only just begun.

Very much agreed!

Fear is the mindkiller. One's own insecurity can undermine a person far more effectively than any external foe. Remember to breathe, remain calm, confident, and consistent... and to endure and persevere without discouragement or doubt, no matter the conflicts/obstacles along your path. The physical proof is there for you, not others. Have confidence in your position, and meet naysayers not with argument, but with dignity and grace, displaying your faith in the truth. Set a positive example for others and yourself to follow.

(Your reading about this appears in the next post...)
>>
>>17416321
Hey, I'm well - yourself? Hope I'm not too late to catch ya.

You can find out about looks using the court cards. And, yes, you can out about jobs in all of them.
>>
>>17417090
>>17417134
The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Modesty":

The Mountain does not overshadow the Plain surrounding it:
Such modest consideration in a Superior Person creates a channel through which excess flows to the needy.

Success if you carry things through.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The Cosmos is moving toward equilibrium. Extremes are being tempered, excess is beginning to shift toward the empty. You can use these moderating influences to strike a balance in the world around you. Remember, though, that this Leveling will not come about through an arrogant confiscation of excess, but through subtler persuasions. Modesty and moderation are the keys.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Modesty is the best face when correcting the errors of your own allies.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Grace":

Fire illuminates the base of the Mountain:
The Superior Person realizes he has not the wisdom to move the course of the world, except by attending to each day's affairs as they come.

Success in small matters.
This is a good time to begin something.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The emphasis now is on form, not function -- on the sizzle and not the steak. The environment around you is not one of depth, and you are appreciated now for your image, not your essence. You perfectly fill a role, and no one is seeing the genuine you. Still, you are being listened to and watched. Use this influence to further your goals as much as possible. Even if you don't feel understood, you can perhaps connect with a few isolated hearts. Relax and enjoy the attention.
>>
>>17414421

*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
>>17417182
Jas Naam
Male
Sagitarrius
Tall, facial hair, glasses, brown eyes, black hair
Maryland
General reading please
>>
>>17416297
Yeah her name was nasrin look her up online she's read for stars too.
>>17416289
:)
You seem a little bit depressed. Here is a Juno for you
>>
I'll read your pets. Post em if you got them.
>>
File: 9JxMcxL.gif (2MB, 290x168px) Image search: [Google]
9JxMcxL.gif
2MB, 290x168px
>>17417182
I don't actually want a reading, I just want to give you a gif of an animal
>>
>>17417205
Can you read me and my energy/soul
>>
>>17417194
Greetings, fellow centaur!

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Great Treasures":

The Fire of clarity illuminates the Heavens to those below:
The Superior Person possesses great inner treasures -- compassion, economy, and modesty. These treasures allow the benevolent will of Heaven to flow through him outward to curb evil and further good.

Supreme success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You have become an instrument of Heaven's will, offering a balance in the world around you. It is not swashbuckling prowess or uncanny talent that qualifies you for this office, but your simplest gifts -- your modesty, your compassion, your economy. Because you can see clearly who most needs a miracle, Heaven's bounty is being put at your disposal.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

No mistakes if you stay out of harm's way.
Remain conscious of dangers and difficulties, and you will have no regrets.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "The Cauldron":

Fire rises hot and bright from the Wood beneath the sacrificial cauldron:
The Superior Person positions himself correctly within the flow of Cosmic forces.

Supreme Accomplishment.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Your needs are coming into harmony with the requirements of the Cosmos. Blending brilliantly with the Dance of Life, you are becoming an actual element of Cosmic Law. Your goals will now be realized because you no longer cut against the Cosmic grain; you are no longer swimming against the flow of the Tao. You are acquiring an intuitive sense of what can and cannot be, and aligning your efforts accordingly.
>>
>>17417205
I call this picture "Tramp waiting for her lady"
>>
>>17417210
Haha, thank you! :)
>>
>>17417142
Thank you for the quick reply!
And gotta hand it to you, very spot on.

Because of my situation, and my decision to quit engineering for mysticism, I'm the center of attention for not only my family, but my coworkers and my "abandoned" colleagues.

Which, by the way, I loath getting a lot of attention. Probably fueled by low self esteem from growing up. But I will calm myself and accept it

When you say excess shifts towards the needy, am I the needy? Maybe I see what you mean. One of my main steps is needing to be in peak physical condition, and I asked one of my coworkers to help train me, since he asks for healings through my massage often.
Would this be a case where I subtly persuaded something in my favor?

As for success in small matters, I've always had a problem of worrying about 80 steps into the future when that may be years away. I think living in the present is really important for me currently.

Finally, I understand exactly what you mean how I fit an image. Friends and acquaintances have always used me as an example for certain things. If Danny did this then it's okay, without putting in the consideration that I may have made that decision with too much emotional or personal involvement.

I will use the attention to my advantage, either to continue to strengthen bonds with my allies, or to recruit more to my way of thinking through elegant humility and the constant flow of positive energy that pours out of me when I'm confident.

Thank you for the thought provoking reading, I really appreciate it. You don't have to respond to my personal analysis, I just wanted to write down my thoughts haha.
>>
File: image.png (953KB, 800x1049px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
953KB, 800x1049px
>>17417212
I forgot the tribute
>>
>>17417182
Zara
M
Gemini
Tall, distant.
NE USA
What will be the first major success in my career?
>>
File: tU2aiAH.jpg (136KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tU2aiAH.jpg
136KB, 768x1024px
>>17417215
Fuck me, I forgot the pic
>>
>>17417182
Anthoni
Male
Pisces
Hispanic features, tan, medium build, slicked back hair
Virginia
What should i do first?
>>
>>17417205
Awe :/
I don't have a pet

But here's some Jack White for you
>>
>>17417217
You're very welcome! I'm glad I served you well! Thank you!

>am I the needy?
The reading counts you among the needy!

>Would this be a case where I subtly persuaded something in my favor?
It is a good experience to reference and work from!

>living in the present is really important for me currently.
This.

Again, you're really welcome! It's good to write down your thoughts! I hope it was alright for me to share some additional thoughts about them / the reading! Best wishes and good luck! :)
>>
>>17417213
That's really accurate...i struggle with focusing, if i could fix that i could better resonate
>>
>>17416836
Thanks for the reading :)
Sounds like everything will turn out alright
>>
>>17417220
The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "CREATIVE ACTIVITY":

Heaven above and Heaven below:
Heaven in constant motion. With the strength of the dragon, the Superior Person steels himself for ceaseless activity.

Productive Activity.
Potent Influence.
Sublime Success if you keep to your course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The time for action has come. You now have the focus and the stamina necessary for accomplishing great tasks. The path before you is being cleared and reward lies ahead.

TEXTS TO CONSIDER:

Even a dragon may fly too high.

Arrogant dragon will have cause to repent.

When a man seeks to climb so high that he loses touch with the rest of mankind, he becomes isolated, and this necessarily leads to failure. This line warns against titanic aspirations that exceed one's power. A precipitous fall would follow.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "EMPOWERING":

The joyous Lake spans on and on to the horizon:
The Superior Person renews and expands his Spirit through heart-to-heart exchanges with others.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is the sign of true companionship. The principals in this situation exchange energy, ideas and feelings, constantly invigorating and encouraging each other to new heights of Spiritual achievement and Self-discovery. This exchange is not for the glory of the Team, but for furthering the process of each individual's 'Te', or pure potentiality.
>>
>>17417254
Yes, the advice is true for all these. I have creative aspirations. Isolation, related to spiritual trials. I think the last one might refer to a few things, especially a someone. Nice to hear that mentioned.

Thank you, sir.
>>
>>17417247
I'm glad you found it accurate. I struggle with focusing also. I've found efforts in nutrition/diet, exercise, "mindful meditation" (google it), and breathing exercises to be helpful. I've had varying results with medication. It's also easier to focus on something you're passionate / motivated / fired up about! Best wishes, and good luck!
>>
>>17417223
CONTEMPLATION

The gentle Wind roams the Earth:
The Superior Person expands his sphere of influence as he expands his awareness. Deeply devoted to his pursuit of clarity and wisdom, he is unconscious of the inspiring, positive example he is setting for others to emulate.

You have cleansed yourself; now stand ready to make your humble, devout offering.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The situation marks a rising to new heights. As you climb for a better view of the panorama, you make yourself more conspicuous to those below. This hexagram is also known as the Watchtower, because the shape formed by its lines resembles the ancient guardposts manned by Chinese soldiers. These towers were placed on mountainsides to give a better vantage point. To those below, the watchtowers served as landmarks to help them find their way. The quality of your search for clarity in this situation serves as such a guidepost for others along the Way.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

His future is shaped by the quality of his influence on others in the past.
Be blameless.

REVOLUTION

Fire ignites within the Lake, defying conditions that would deny it birth or survival:
The Superior Person reads the Signs of the Times and makes the Season apparent to all.

The support you need will come only after the deed is done.
Renewed forces, however, will provide fresh energy for exceptional progress.
Persevere.
All differences vanish.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

A revolutionary Change must be made forcibly. There is no negotiating with the Established Order. Perfect timing is essential. Let the abuse of power become apparent and oppressive to those around you before making your move. Lay the groundwork, sow the seeds for Revolution without tipping your hand prematurely. You will need a strong foundation, because you will have to bring about this necessary change alone. You cannot count on popular support, so you must wait until there is massive dissent. Then the avenue for your assault will be cleared.
>>
>>17417260
You're very welcome! I'm glad the reading served you well!
>>
>>17417182
To make your day bit better, here's a dog meeting a coconut crab
https://i.imgur.com/RmeXRMc.webm

*Name/nickname: Mo
*Sign: Cancer like concentrated newfag
*Description of yourself: Small, thin, glasses, dark skin
*Locationish: Mid-atlantic United States
*Query: I mostly want to figure what part of the occult I should look into or if I have any talent in an area
>>
I'll do three readings.

>Gender
>Sign
>Age
>Query
>>
>>17417294

Male
Virgo
What woman do you see me having success with in my love life?
>>
>>17417286
LMAO @ "Doo Doo Goblin"! That's awesome!

>Why does my penis make poo poo?

Well, here we go...

THE PENETRATING WIND:

Wind follows upon wind, wandering the earth, penetrating gently but persistently:
The Superior Person expands his influence by reaffirming his decisions and carrying out his promises.

Small, persistent, focused effort brings success.
Seek advice from someone you respect.

Gentle persuasion is the key in this instance. Though the words are soft, their speaker must be firm, calm and confident. Gentle words are worthless if spoken with trepidation. Wordless influence by example is also effective in this situation. All persuasion should be almost unfelt, yet consistent and persistent.
Ask for feedback from someone you know to be an effective persuader.

The wind dies beneath the bed.
All courage to persevere is gone.
Resources are depleted, defenses are down.
To move ahead with this course would prove disastrous.

THE WELL:

Deep Waters Penetrated and drawn to the surface:
The Superior Person refreshes the people with constant encouragement to help one another.

Encampments, settlements, walled cities, whole empires may rise and fall, yet the Well at the center endures, never drying to dust, never overflowing. It served those before and will serve those after. Again and again you may draw from the Well, but if the bucket breaks or the rope is too short there will be misfortune.

There is a Source common to us all. Jung named it the Collective Unconscious. Others hail it as God within. Inside each of us are dreamlike symbols and archetypes, emotions and instincts that we share with every other human being. When we feel a lonely separateness from others, it is not because this Well within has dried up, but because we have lost the means to reach its waters. You need to reclaim the tools necessary to penetrate to the depths of your fellows. Then the bonds you build will be as timeless and inexhaustible as the Well that nourishes them.
>>
File: 01-27-09_0111.jpg (29KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
01-27-09_0111.jpg
29KB, 480x640px
>>17417205

This is the last pet I owned.

Uh... are you reading the querent or their pet? Cuz I have soooo many questions about the occult and my future.
>>
>>17417294
male
cancer
will i get out of this rut and get into living my life in a meaningful way? what should i do?
>>
>>17417318
An intelligent woman, in a similar financial strata to yourself. Sometimes her impulses get the best of herself, but they work in your favor.
>>
>>17417325
Ooo, I've had a rabbit like that.
>>
>>17417294
female
cancer sun
around 18
Where do I have potential, in terms to academics/career?
Thanks ahead of time :)
>>
>>17417292
Thank you!

We'll at least try and see what the reading reveals! It may not directly indicate something specific, but it may offer insight / words that will resonate with you regarding a certain path...

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Difficulty at the Beginning":

Thunder from the Deep:
The Superior Person carefully weaves order out of confusion.

Supreme Success if you keep to your course.
Carefully consider the first move.
Seek help.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

New ventures always pack along their inherent chaos. Though this is an annoyance at best, and can even imperil or downright doom an endeavor, it is also the friction needed to polish your project to jewel brilliance. Learn from these early obstacles.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

The horses break free.
If the need for aid goes unrecognized, tears and blood will flow.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Expansion":

Whirlwinds and Thunder:
When the Superior Person encounters saintly behavior, he adopts it; when he encounters a fault within, he transforms it.

Progress in every endeavor.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Get ready to ride a tide of accelerated growth toward self-actualization. A joyful awareness of the best within you, coupled with an acceptance of your Shadow, will provide a greater repertoire, a much bolder vision, and new depth and clarity that will compel you to expand your horizons.
>>
File: 20150919_114903[1].jpg (335KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20150919_114903[1].jpg
335KB, 1280x720px
>>17417205
here's my sweet darling puppy java.
>>
>>17417275
Appreciate the reading pimp
>>
>>17417342
sorry, was typing fast
*in terms of
>>
>>17417328
You need to find a way to accept your failings.

Beyond that, planning is indicated. It's important not to begin things, in your case, unless you're sure about them.
>>
>>17417329

It's Alicia, isn't it? You're telling me it's Alicia? Or someone new?
>>
>>17417205
I know that you're doing pets, but last time you said you saw a lot of shadow people around me, wondering if that's still the case?
>>
>>17417353
No prob!
>>
>>17417362
I looked more for a type. After I'm done with the woman I'll get back to you.
>>
>>17417370

Oh that's fine, no rush. That'd be more details than we usually get from readers though that's for sure. :)
>>
>>17417345
>coupled with an acceptance of your Shadow
This part makes me kind of worried because someone said I should look into curses but it just doesn't seem that pleasant and I've never really believed in spells and such.

But thanks, cool kid.
>>
>>17417361
Thanks.
>>
>>17417342
Before I answer, may I ask where you live?
>>
>>17417390
Yes, that's fine
Vancouver, BC
>>
>>17417294
Male
Sagitarrius
General reading please
>>
>>17417384
>coupled with an acceptance of your Shadow
You are accepting that curses and negative spells have a potential for bad within you! This is good that you are trusting your gut and avoiding it when it is presented to you!

You're very welcome!
>>
>>17417395
I get a few things.

First, a government job with social involvement.

Secondly, criticism of some sort.

Lastly, teaching at an elementary level. English.
>>
File: 7654345.gif (997KB, 400x243px) Image search: [Google]
7654345.gif
997KB, 400x243px
>>17417414
Ohhhh, now I understand it! For a moment, I thought I had to go full "anti hero".
>>
>>17417383
I just did a reading about Alicia. Actually it seemed to go well, provided that you fully work out a future (10 of pentacles, 7 of Swords, 3 of Wands).
>>
>>17417432

Wait so she was the one you were talking about?

Ugg...
>>
File: images-152.jpg (22KB, 363x405px) Image search: [Google]
images-152.jpg
22KB, 363x405px
How Manny/how long must I go through their trials?
>>
>>17417432
Would you be interested in exchanging readings?
>>
>>17417434
Why, what happened?

I mean, in the earlier readings it seemed to indicate she can get bratty.
>>
>>17417441
Ok. What do you want?

>Age
>Gender
>Sign
>Reading

Uh. As for me,
>>
>>17417442

I can handle her conceited bullshit, but she's in love with my best friend. I don't need to deal with that crap.
>>
>>17417447
Oops. I meant I could use a reading about what I should major in..

>Male
>25
>Gemini
>>
>>17417450
Jeez, your right.

Another reading says to let it be for now. It does seem like she will change after awhile, as if her crush won't develop into anything (Hanged Man, Temperance, 9 of Wands, Knight of Swords Rx). I think the last two cards are about her.
>>
>>17417469
Yeah, Four of Cups Rx popped out of my deck. I don't believe your best friend likes her. But after that it's your choice.
>>
>>17417469

Yeah I mean if it werent for that I wouldn't mind chasing her a bit. Man I just hope your initial reading was about someone else and not me waiting around for her to get her head out her ass.

Thank you though. You've been accurate with your readings given the info
>>
>>17417482
Yeah, the initial readings were more a type you'd go for. I just did the follow-up because sometimes it leads that way.
>>
Hey guys. I'll do a couple of tarot readings. Just give me anything you consider relevant and your query.
>>
>>17417515

I like the occult but a lot of it is greek to me

Hey do you think things will go with Jeana if i ask her out?
>>
>>17417515
Future. I will wanna know what you see in the future for me.
Your readings are awesome.
Thank you.
>>
>>17417531

How do you think*
>>
>>17417400
I think you need some away time before you attempt anything. Refreshment.
>>
>>17417531

jesus dude just ask jeana out already
>>
>>17417447
>Hierophant Reversed, 10 of cups
Not business. Perhaps teaching? Something that will bring joy to you and those around you.

f
libra
what are my crushes feelings towards me?
>>
>>17417515
f
will anything happen when i see him again?
>>
>>17417515
read me.
>>
>>17417552

I asked her out to lunch but she just toyed around a bit. Things are somewhat evened out now so I'm trying to decide if it's worth asking her to something else or if she'll just be a retarded little girl again
>>
>>17417435
The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Enthusiasm":

Thunder comes resounding out of the Earth:
Similar thunder roars up from the masses when the Superior Person strikes a chord in their hearts.

Whip up enthusiasm, rally your forces, and move boldly forward.

There is a rhythmic force, a world music, that lives deep in the Unconscious of each of us. It's a primitive drumbeat, a shaking rattle, a tribal chant that invokes the primal self to rise up and join the dance. This is the enthusiasm that is generated now. Not rhetorical persuasion, not a play on the emotions, but a charismatic, irresistible Call of the Wild. Confucius said that the person who could comprehend this could 'rule the world as though it were spinning in his hand.' This is a time for instinct, not intellect -- the Thunder from Beneath.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

You wait for a compelling signal, yet ignore the knock at the gate.
Missed opportunity breeds regret.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Lying Low":

Thunder high on the Mountain, active passivity:
The Superior Person is unsurpassed in his ability to remain small. In a time for humility, he is supremely modest. In a time of mourning, he uplifts with somber reverence. In a time of want, he is resourcefully frugal.

When a bird flies too high, its song is lost. Rather than push upward now, it is best to remain below. This will bring surprising good fortune, if you keep to your course.

There is no profit to striving here. To be content with oneself is the greatest success imaginable. The enlightened person has nothing to prove to himself or others, and thus may always operate from a position of sincerity, with no pretense or posturing. His humility is guileless simplicity. His mourning is selfless compassion. His frugality is an unshakable faith that he is but a conduit, letting what is needed flow through him to others, with no loss to himself.

>When
Numbers from this reading are 16, 3, and 62.
>>
>>17417531
First off, the 2 of cups jumped out at me straight away, which is a great sign for this kind of question.

The reading says you really need to take some direct action in this situation, but that it's a challenge for you because your personality doesn't usually go for that. You tend to be more the wait-and-see, quiet guy, even if you still put a lot into the things you do. I see this being an exciting temptation for you, a change to get out there and find something great.

Between you two I see hopes, progression/growing, and appreciating the good instead of dwelling on the bad. A really calm and innocent kind of relationship. A lot of cups says good things for relationships.

On her side though... I don't really know how to read it, to be honest. It's a little bit odd. I get a really weird feeling from it, like an absence of information but the information I do get is strange. Don't take that negatively though, it could be anything.

It looks financial. Like a huge burden involving a lot of money (debts?), or maybe some serious job situation either good or bad. Aside from that, it seems like she lacks control, is very spontaneous, but works hard and has some shared qualities with you that you find interesting or charming.

Let me know if this makes any sense to you. I might be missing some key information here. Best advice is to go for it if you like her quirky personality traits and can deal with some issues she might have. Sorry I can't figure it out exactly though.
>>
>>17417554
Oops. I'll get around to you now.
>>
>>17417633

Yeah I've gotten a fix on her general personality and I like it, but not much concerning her situation or what she's going through. Which is why I havent been too aggrresive

Hey screw it I'll ask her
>>
>>17417647
Good luck!
>>
>>17417633

And yes you were spot on with her personality and about something dragging her down. I'm sure she has some other suitors by now though.
>>
>>17417554
I did a few book readings.

"Imitation of Life". A chapter title.

"He teased me about that, wanted to know why I didn't ask, which made me sure it was nice not to. Or at least sure that it bothered him that I didn't, because he wanted to make me jealous."

I think he can't figure you out. You're a bit distant, and he doesn't know how you're reacting to what he's giving you.
>>
>>17417554
Yes, about your reading. I suppose I should take it's advice. I think I know what it means.
>>
>>17417210
I love cows.
>>17417219
Don't go near yellow anything... It is a bad omen this month. Buy some new clothes and I would like to see you on steam later.
>>17417221
Green and red....
Loves you. And I saw meat pies.... And puppers watching you eat it.....
I picked up one scent a flower. I think puppers likes flowers.. . Unless puppers is dead...
>>17417229
Get a fish or rat not much work involved.
Saw stairs and computer. What were you going to post... See pol too.
Are you a burnie man or trump.
I see a girl... You seem too shy through.
Something is going to happen soon op and the lie will either get you money or cost you. I see a divorce soon for someone close.
>>17417325
Sweet what was the grass called bun bab ate said he really enjoyed it. There's pink... Wondering if he went of cancer.
I saw carrots and outside and happy moments with you.....
Are you or someone taking it bad...

So yeah I totally answer your occult stuff for a devil coach.

Your hands typed gold... Your pretty interested.
>17417352
What a nice dog.
We're does the protection need stem from? Saw you walking. There looks like there is a vitamin deficiency the blood is thicker near the lungs.... Can you maybe cook a steak or some red meat for Java babb.
Weirdly enough I saw a koala when I looked at Java.... Is there a Australian reference? I saw a beach too.
I feel you dog isn't really a dog but a soultied human.
I really feel in Java a military pull.
>>17417395
Sweet so what's Vancouver like must be better then Ontario
>>
>>17417680
Love your readings, Cheswick. Nice to see you around.
>>
>>17417688
Well dindu neighbors took my last phone out...
Where's Thoth. Wonder if she's pregnant yet.
>>
>>17417532
Wow, thank you, anon! It means a lot to hear that. Sorry for the long wait on a reply, last reading stumped me a bit.

So for the present I get the feeling of... being chained down. There's a long, ongoing struggle happening, partly because you've given into your bad habits, avoided it too long, or perhaps it's another person involved who is doing that.

Further along, I see you having the strength to deal with it and change it. A lot of stagnation, things settling in an uncomfortable way, so it's more a struggle of keeping it together and having the patience to deal with it.

Further along again, a hard road to reaching a conclusion with this matter, but ultimately those in the wrong will pay the price for it. If that's you, I'd be careful, but if it's the other people involved, you can find comfort that your hard work will pay off.

I pulled some more cards for overviews of how the future is going to work out. First up, Wheel of Fortune, means things will keep changing, but you're due for an upswing soon. Good things coming your way! It also means your future isn't too set in stone at the moment. There's a lot of room for alterations both in and out of your control.

In terms of work or schooling, the suggestion is - this is pretty boring and obvious - hard work pays off, keep working on what you're passionate about. Be careful of someone stubborn and meddling holding back your progress.

(cont.)
>>
>>17417680
> And I saw meat pies.... And puppers watching you eat it.....
Goddammit, of course that lovable doof would have food on the brain lol

And no, she's not dead. Just a goofball.

Thanks, Ches.
>>
File: oEWKezB[1].jpg (85KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
oEWKezB[1].jpg
85KB, 640x960px
>>17417661
interesting thanks. I asked him out and he flat rejected me. how would this apply?

>>17417680
can you tell me why i got rejected
>>
>>17417680

Probably parsely or cilantro. She had a lot of veggies but those were her favorite. I'm not sure what she died of but she had internal bleeding, and yes i took it very rough.

She was scared to death of being picked up, and she was overly demanding with being petted. But she was my buddy and I loved her.

I assume this is what you're asking for? What did you want to share about occult knowledge?
>>
>>17417716
He might be making snap judgements about your personality, without knowing any better. Let me check.

"Bene had put her hand out, steering me toward the room where Gianni was. To the right of her, the other women soldering, hoping to repair a transmitter the carabinieri had smashed. When I passed them, Lidia and the others had not looked up from what they were doing and I understood that I had been shut out. I had not done anything wrong, but that was it. Bene had shut me out. What other choice did I have? I had no money. No friends. Gianni had brought me there, and it was to him I turned.

He and I, listening to Bene's steps on the landing as she departed.

Gianni's face, unreadable. His distance, which I had interpreted as chivalry, a form of respect. When in fact it was just what it seemed: distance."

Another reading was about a long line of available choices. I think he's playing the field, but the previous still applies.
>>
>>17417590
Thnx, not sure what the numbers tell though
>>
>>17417709
Thought I'd do an advice thread since yours was a bit vague (can't help it sometimes when futures are still being determined), and this might be more helpful.

Got the same cards representing the present as for the the last spread. Fyi it's The Devil and Ten of Swords (reversed).

What you need to leave behind: heartbreak, loss, bad news. You need to leave it behind and now dwell on it, let the wound heal.

What to hold onto going into the future: direct actions, urgency, focus. Whatever you plans are, or whatever you need to do, get on it now, don't wait for things to change.

What to keep, after trimming the bad from it: this could be a part of yourself, really emotional and maybe even depressed, but sensitive and artistic. You want to try and change those things weighing you down but don't lose sight of what makes you you. Of course, if it's someone involved in the situation instead, then instead, you want to continue to keep them in your life but don't play into their games or give in to emotional pleas or so on.

If you take this advice: you're in for a great future, an awesome new opportunity is waiting here. A new passion or hobby? Or a step forward in a career you want, perhaps. Maybe just a new stage in your life in general!

Advice: first of all, don't try and walk the line and balance everything. It won't work. You need to be direct, and push forward with the action you want most. Secondly, don't forget to have fun and spend time with your friends too. Relationships of all kinds are important, so nurture them all.

One more thing: it's okay to be worried about the future, but you shouldn't be scared to take a leap of faith either.
>>
>>17417761
You're welcome!

Yes, the numbers are always a gamble!
>>
File: Devil's coach horse.jpg (467KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Devil's coach horse.jpg
467KB, 1600x1200px
>>17417680
>>17417752

Sorryyyy, here's your pic =)
>>
>>17417515
Hello, haven't gotten a reading from you in a while, based reader.

I could use a general reading if you get around to me.
>>

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
>>17417558
Main message is that you're really hurting yourself with your way of thinking right now. Looking into the past, over analyzing the situation, dwelling on the emotions, you're preventing progress yourself by trying to cling so hard to the past. This thing needs to end properly in order to be able to move on, sort of like when you burn a forest to let new trees grow.

The cards say the exact nature of the interaction is not for you to know at this time. The only thing I can really see is possibly an exchange of money, belongings, or a gift. It may not be physical, but also emotional or conceptual. One will be giving and the other receiving, and it's wise to accept whatever this offer is. As long as it doesn't prevent ending whatever situation is causing you an issue right now.
>>
>>17417713
Then it is just a flower smelled like a super sweet one like magnolia.... Is it a memory puppers has with you. I only saw a field so...
Is it a certain place you go he likes maybe. He wanted you to go back there....
>>17417716
Saw that it's them not you. They get intimidated by you... Take it relaxed nyan cat chill mode.
>>17417752
What are you going into I feel your into the clarevoiant category but it's a darker path sure you don't want to focus on quantum touch and healing work..
>>17417769
So like what would the devil crossed with the page of cups mean...>>17417716
Wow that's a familiar if that's your cat you should be asking her not me lol
I see cat babb dying outdoors..... Be careful cat babby
I saw her going in the sewers too might wanna tell her not to do that saw a dead bird she was very proud of I don't know if she brought it back.
>>
>>17417680
>Get a fish or rat not much work involved.
I might get a fish. I'm quite lazy though so feeding it everyday would be kind of a hassle.
>Saw stairs and computer. What were you going to post... See pol tooo
Yeah, I've been lurking /pol/ quite a bit more than usual, especially as of today.
>Are you a burnie man or trump.
pic related
>I see a girl... You seem too shy through.
I'm female though
And not interested in other females, but yes, I'm fairly quiet and keep to myself.
>>
File: satan.jpg (102KB, 516x619px) Image search: [Google]
satan.jpg
102KB, 516x619px
>>17417806
"We are all here on earth to help others; what on earth the others are here for I dont know"

>Name/nickname
yungla

>Gender
male

>Sign
Pisces

>Description of yourself
over thinks small thinks, procrastinate, 5,10, latino, too relax for my own good maybe

>Query
To be honest Im thinking a lot over that blonde girl from the bakery store, I kinda want to say something but I cant. Any advise or future things I should know about? I dont know what to do.
>>
>>17417771
I love them great personality a great totem... You should yourself take her on as a guide.
And learn to defend yourself instead of avoiding and smiling.
I really see you in a coven you would do great work there. And be taught real Harry Potter basics.
Man I was looking at a total amethyst wand the other day 450$.... Guess my own chi instead of the stones for awhile.
I feel a lot of nines around you..
>>
>>17417819
>devil crossed with the page of cups

Page of Cups comes up a lot for me as crushes (if not a person), but the Devil I have a hard time reading alone without the whole context of a full reading or clarifying cards. It can swing so hard either way.

It could be a deviant crush. Or a naive obsession with any devil related concepts. You know, like being into the occult but not knowing what you're getting into. Or a young teenager starting to get involved with drugs, alcohol, sex, that kind of thing. Anything of that general form. Could just mean you need to break some rules to pursue your passion.
>>
>>17417709
>>17417769
I gave you nothing to base yourself upon and even so you were spot on.
It's just like you said, things are a mess now and it feels like it's a grind to no end, but reading this gave me hope, and more things to think about. You helped me, and i cant thank you enough for taking the time to read, and making such a detailed and long reading.
You sure never disappoint, JN. Have a good night and keep up the great readings.
>>
>>17417833
OMG did you know super Tuesday's only a day away...
So exciting....
What a time to be alive.
Do you ever want to open up to people is a fear thing or a hate thing.
>>
>>17417515
Hi there! Olivia, Scorpio, black hair brown eyes tan short 3 tattoos, Canadian, I'm wondering what the guy I like thinks of me? Any suggestions on how to improve our relationship? And I'm wondering if we'll ever be together one day? Thank you!!!
>>
>>17417819
>>17417716
I didn't see him smile until he rejected me. Whydid he smile then?
>>
Doing some readings (3-5).

Post your Name and Q bros.
>>
>>17417841
Naive crushes are the best ones... Alternatively could mean a 2d obsession or a writer unable to detach from characters.

It really does depend on a question I guess
>>
>>17417819

>What are you going into I feel your into the clarevoiant category but it's a darker path sure you don't want to focus on quantum touch and healing work..

Ah sorry, yeah I've been dabbling trying to get laid a bit. Seriously, it's a basic fucking need, nature shouldn't make me go to lengths like these to begin with

But I mean outside of that I'm aspiring to be a bodhisattva or something equally badass. Not very manipulative. And yeah i seem to fit the clairvoyant category. I... don't have a specific area of study, just minor energy projection and vague energy reading that I have to backtrack and analyze logically

Do you have info on those things you mentioned or should I use google-fu?
>>
>>17417863
Fitz
What do I need to do to get over her? (I've done the standard things already)
>>
>>17417834
Second dyslexia joke in my day! Lol!

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Return":

Thunder regenerates deep within Earth's womb:
Sage rulers recognized that the end of Earth's seasonal cycle was also the starting point of a new year and a time for dormancy. They closed the passes at the Solstice to enforce a rest from commerce and activity. The ruler himself did not travel. You have passed this way before but you are not regressing. This is progress, for the cycle now repeats itself, and this time you are aware that it truly is a cycle. The return of old familiars is welcome. You can be as sure of this cycle as you are that seven days bring the start of a new week. Use this dormancy phase to plan which direction you will grow.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are about to experience a rebirth -- about to be given another chance, a new lease on life. You have persevered, gone the distance through an entire cycle -- through the Spring of hope or new passion, through a Summer of growth and building, only to be sacrificed like the archetypal Harvest King at the Autumn reaping. You lie dormant like seed beneath Winter snows now, healing and absorbing new energies in preparation for the new young Spring coming shortly to your life.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Return after return after return.
Risky, but never a mistake.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Eclipsing the Light":

Warmth and Light are swallowed by Deep Darkness:
The Superior Person shows his brilliance by keeping it veiled among the masses.

Stay true to your course, despite the visible obstacles ahead.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This time calls for a saintly effort to turn the other cheek. You have been deliberately injured. Going blow-for-blow will only escalate this war. Abstain from vengeance. Show all watching that you are above it. Sidestep your aggressor's headlong charge, giving him the opportunity to fall on his face.
>>
>>17417855
That's why he smiled think Paris/Juliet
As opposed to her love interest Romeo.
>>
>>17417863
Olivia, fell for a man, wondering what our future outcome is, if we'll be together and what he thinks of me... I sent him something a while ago and I'm hoping he liked it idk sorry if you're sick of love readings :p
>>
>>17417567
I can try, but don't expect too much...

You need to be more generous in your life. It'll create more good will around you.

Someone in your life is waging some kind of war with others for their cause, basically being an asshole. It'll pay off for them though.

You have some serious worries about money because you're broke. It's possible you actually lost a lot of money in a bad relationship or personal dispute, but I can't say for sure.

You're moving forward rapidly with something related to technology... A new business or work related venture possibly.

Advice:

You need to stop being so wary and fighting so hard. You're not as trapped as you feel you are. A lot of it is self-imposed. You shouldn't give up your dreams, but you need to take a more practical approach instead of following them in a straight line.

It seems like the suggestion is to remember that you work better with non-traditional methods, and you're better off doing it in a subtle/secretive way rather that up front and out in the open.

It seems like you're really passionate about things important to you, but don't let that take over your whole mind and reasoning. You need to stop being so hard on yourself and everyone else, accept your problems, and honestly, be willing to jump into a fresh start, a new journey.
>>
>>17417863

Jim

Alright man what do you see in the ol' romantic future?
>>
>>17417876
Not that anon, but can you post your spread? I'm learning tarot and curios as to how you got that.
>>
>>17417866
Lol.
You know you could use a honey jar spell.
It would work or visualise hathnor in a bar and ask her to pull women to you.

I mean with auras you do the magic eye book thing and see them the focus and move energy to heal.
I've sapped sports players IRL to make them lose so it can be done.
If you want to see illness scry into the red parts of the body.

It's reiki really.
>>
>>17417848
Yeah, I'm aware, exciting day.

I guess you could say it's a mix of anxiety and general distaste for people. I don't hate anyone, it's more of a "you do you and I'll do me" sort of thing.

Good to see you around, haven't seen you on /div/ for a while. Over the past month or so there's been anons trying to summon you with Jack White pics lel. Hope to catch you again soon, g'night.
>>
>>17417883
Do you mean just the kind of spread I used, or the actual cards with my interpretations?
>>
>>17417901
The cards. I can guess a couple, like I feel 5 or 7 of Wands is in there, but I'd be curious to see what you saw.
>>
>>17417880
Justice
Temperance
Ace of cups
Two of wands
Six of swords

You got to leave the country you'll find someone just not here either import her or travel for her.

Why does she have to be a good girl?
Is it a faith thing .
I think you'll both come to a mutual agreement where that's concerned but you need to decide to srsly look for her not daydream her up

Big choice is coming soon.

Also I heard 31 and 19 are you looking for a young wife?....
>>
>>17417890

Ehe, rest assured I'll look into the honey jar thing. I'm mostly tampering with sigils and projection atm and surprisingly some of them are working better than expected.

My eyes are bad and arent sharp enough for the aura thing, I have to sort of directly feel someone's current state on my own person. If you can see that with the eye and influence it from that? You're good, I can tell you belong around here.

I'll look into these things though, I want to learn more. Thank you
>>
>>17417909
Of course, I'll see if I can remember. I did two spreads with this question. First, 5 pairs of cards to describe the current situation:

Situation - Clarifying Card(s):
9 of Cups (R) - 6 of Pents
10 of Pents - 3 of Swords (R)
Knight of Wands (R) - 9 of Wands
9 of Swords - 5 of Pents
The Chariot - Page of Swords & Queen of Pents (R) (needed an extra for more info)

Will post second part in a moment.
>>
>>17417917

Yep, good guess. those years are just numbers in the end, I'll take her. But getting a passport and travel fees might take awhile, y'know?

Any other details, like where I should travel to or hang out at? Or should I just go hitting up young girls?
>>
>>17417874
wat? I'm Paris and he has a Juliet?

>>17417871
>ace of wands
Basically finding a new love interest or someone you're into.

>>17417875
Do you have history with this guy?
His feelings for you are the 5 of cups.
This means disappointment. 6 of cups reversed for if anything will happen between you guys. Basically you are going to have to make an effort if you want it to but he has bad memories with you or something.
>>
Male
Nate
Aries
I'm so bloody lost, A few days ago I lost my fiancé, all of the sudden and for no reason she dumped me. I don't know what will become of me, but I feel so lost... a little guidance or at least some pointers about what, if any, future awaits me, would be really good...

please...?
>>
>>17417962
>finding a new love interest or someone you're into
Well, fuck, that's what I feared

Thanks, have a good one.
>>
>>17417962

An englishman named after a French city. Good luck with that
>>
>>17417962
Yes I do have a history with him but it's a strange one..may in have more insight? Bad memories with me? I don't understand...
>>
>>17414421

New thread:
>>17417980
>>
>>17417806
I made a question yesterday. Thank you, even when I was about to pull myself out of the situation, things ended up being as you told me (I'm the guy who had issues with his girlfriend and she's trying to take more time before taking the next step, although we're more like friends for the moment). She's a little cold right now, but, she's talking to me at least, and she is trying to explain me some things about her. Your reading was spot on.

Now, a question, but first my data. And yes, your readings are great, I like them!
Carlos, male, Taurus, Chile.

Question: What can the oracle say about how she feels about me? She can't articulate her feelings well, and I need to know my perspectives right now. We talked, and we both disagreed on some things while later I told her I'd be at her side, and she didn't seem bothered at all.
>>
>>17417987
>not catching the Shakespeare reference
>>
T-thank you, readers of /div/
>>
>>17417993

Nah I caught it, anon
>>
>>17417963
The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Decrease":

The stoic Mountain drains its excess waters to the Lake below:
The Superior Person curbs his anger and sheds his desires.

To be frugal and content is to possess immeasurable wealth within. Nothing of value could be refused such a person. Make a portion of each meal a share of your offering.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is an occasion for downsizing to fighting trim.
Simplicity and economy are strong defenses against the slings and arrows of Outrageous Fortune.
Whether this is a time of want or a time of plenty, it is an auspicious time to shed a dependency.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

He finds gain in that which others see no value.
His example generates widespread support.
This course brings success.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Noble Calling":

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

I'll be doing more readings in the new thread:
>>17417980
>>
>>17417935
>>17417909
Posted in next thread with the rest btw:
>>17417995
>>
>>17417991
You're welcome! I'm glad I gave you an accurate reading!

Thank you!

Your reading revealed a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Conflict":

The high Heavens over a yawning Deep chasm:
An expansive void where nothing can dwell. Even though he sincerely knows he is right, the Superior Person anticipates opposition and carefully prepares for any incident.

Good fortune if your conflict results in compromise.
Misfortune if your conflict escalates to confrontation.
Seek advice from trusted allies: friends, family, etc.
Postpone your crossing to the far shore.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Conflict is a necessary part of life. Tension upon the strings of a violin can make majestic music. The critical mass of two hydrogen atoms trying to occupy the same space fuel the sun that nourishes our solar system. Most conflicts you face in life are the result of your Path converging with another's. Your Path is not his, and one Path is not necessarily more right than the other. Can you work together to remove the blockage?

I'll be doing more reading in the new thread.
>>17417980
>>
>>17417994
You're very welcome!

New thread:
>>17417980
>>
>>17416459
oh Im shocked! I've been thinking the same for so long. The word "dissolution" just gave me shivers! You are awesome!! Thank you sooooo much
Thread posts: 357
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.