[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Divination General! "MUH BRAIM!" Editi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 21

File: HRRRNG.jpg (23KB, 260x259px) Image search: [Google]
HRRRNG.jpg
23KB, 260x259px
Welcome to Divination General!

"MUH BRAIM!" Edition.

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17406154
>>
>>17409575
Chironymous here, doing readings for you all:

I will gradually read everyone I can, posting back anywhere from 5 minutes later to by thread's end, so check back. I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so I may help others and as much of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
>>17409583

Gekas
Male
Virgo
Shaved head, brown hair, beard, kind, sarcastic
California
General reading if you could please.
>>
>>17409583
Chance
Male
Libra
Dark brown hair, brown eyes, tan skin, 5'10''
Nevada
Hi chironymous, hope you're doing well. Could I get a general reading?
>>
>>17409619
The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Dissolution":

Wind carries the Mists aloft:
Sage rulers dedicated their lives to serving a Higher Power and built temples that still endure.

The King approaches his temple.
Success if you stay on course.
You may cross to the far shore.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Walls meant to protect have instead separated and isolated. Your defenses have kept you apart from those whom you most need to touch. Whatever the reason for discord between you, it is time to lay down your arms. Dispel the inflexible demands and fears of the Mind so that you may reunite in the Heart.
If you have begrudged, forgive.
If you have torn down, repair.
If you have injured, heal.
If you have judged, pardon.
If you have grasped, let go.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

He gives aid with the strength and stamina of a horse.
Good fortune.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Decrease":

The stoic Mountain drains its excess waters to the Lake below:
The Superior Person curbs his anger and sheds his desires.

To be frugal and content is to possess immeasurable wealth within.
Nothing of value could be refused such a person.
Make a portion of each meal a share of your offering.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is an occasion for downsizing to fighting trim. Simplicity and economy are strong defenses against the slings and arrows of Outrageous Fortune. Whether this is a time of want or a time of plenty, it is an auspicious time to shed a dependency.
>>
>>17409637
Thanks! I hope you're doing well also! Sure!

Your reading revealed a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Abundance":

Thunder and Lightning from the dark heart of the storm:
The Superior Person judges fairly, so that consequences are just.

The leader reaches his peak and doesn't lament the descent before him.
Be like the noonday sun at its zenith.
This is success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are in a position of authority in this situation. Archetypally, you are the New King, returned from your quest to claim your throne. However, you are enlightened enough to realize that you are merely a part of a cycle, and that you must someday yield your throne to the new kid in town, the younger, faster gunslinger, the young turk, the next returning hero, the next New King. Fretting about the inevitable descent is senseless. For now you must play your role to the hilt and use this gift of power to govern your world as best you can. You are the best person for the job. That's why you were chosen. Give it your personal best.
>>
File: TreeSpirit.jpg (26KB, 342x500px) Image search: [Google]
TreeSpirit.jpg
26KB, 342x500px
Thinking of doing some readings for practice. Might only be up for 1 or might be able to do more.
I need:
Name/nickname
A picture reflecting how you are feeling currently.
I hope I can be of help and feedback is greatly appreciated.
>>
>>17409619
>Shaved head
>brown hair
>>
>>17409583
Rejection is protection
Liz
F
Pisces
Short brown hair, medium build, cheerful
CA
Could I get a general reading?
>>
>>17409665
>Rejection is protection
:/ Yes and no. But thank you regardless!

The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Conflict":

The high Heavens over a yawning Deep chasm:
An expansive void where nothing can dwell. Even though he sincerely knows he is right, the Superior Person anticipates opposition and carefully prepares for any incident.

Good fortune if your conflict results in compromise.
Misfortune if your conflict escalates to confrontation.
Seek advice.
Postpone your crossing to the far shore.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Conflict is a necessary part of life. Tension upon the strings of a violin can make majestic music. The critical mass of two hydrogen atoms trying to occupy the same space fuel the sun that nourishes our solar system. Most conflicts you face in life are the result of your Path converging with another's. Your Path is not his, and one Path is not necessarily more right than the other. Can you work together to remove the blockage?

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Bring the conflict before a just authority.
If you are truly in the right, justice will bring good fortune.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Durability":

Arousing Thunder and penetrating Wind.
Close companions in any storm:
The Superior Person possesses a resiliency and durability that lets him remain firmly and faithfully on course.

Such constancy deserves success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Endurance is the key to success in this situation. However, durability is not synonymous with stone-like rigidity. True resilience requires a flexibility that allows adaptation to any adverse condition, while still remaining true to the core. Can you maintain your integrity under any circumstance? Can you influence the situation without giving opposing forces anything to resist? Then you will endure to reach your goal.
>>
>>17409669
Your reading revealed a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Retreat":

The tranquil Mountain towers overhead, yet remains this side of Heaven:
The Superior Person avoids the petty and superficial by keeping shallow men at a distance, not in anger but with dignity.

Such a retreat sweeps the path clear to Success.
Occupy yourself with minute detail.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Retreat in this instance is not a desperate flight in disarray, but a conscious choice to distance yourself from forces that would rob you of your peace. It is not a surrender, but a regrouping. Retreat from this conflict is actually an advance toward your own center. You move toward balance, and thus a much stronger position.
>>
File: 152350.jpg (52KB, 480x704px) Image search: [Google]
152350.jpg
52KB, 480x704px
>>17409649
>Olivia
>Female
>Theres a man I love, will we be together?
>A picture reflecting how you are feeling currently:
>>
>>17409708
I never tire of seeing this pic in /div/ threads!
>>
>>17409713
LOL I always browse /div/ on my Mobile and its one of the few photos on my phone ;)
>>
File: 1438989306975.jpg (1MB, 4272x2848px) Image search: [Google]
1438989306975.jpg
1MB, 4272x2848px
>>17409583

Hey, you gave me a great reading last night, and I wanted to thank you again! Would you be up for a general reading?

I've been daydreaming about forests and mountains all day and its making me feel homesick, even though I've lived in the southern US my whole life, whats up with that? lol

Destiny
Female
Libra
5'2, chubby, brown hair, moon face
Oklahoma
General reading if you please!
>>
>>17409575

I will gradually read everyone I can, posting back anywhere from 5 minutes later to by thread's end, so check back. I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so I may help others and as much of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
File: FB_IMG_1456344287892.jpg (48KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1456344287892.jpg
48KB, 1280x960px
Emily
female
Aquarius
Black short hair, blue eyes, pale, silly, shy and sad
kentucky

Hope you are having a good night! If I could receive a general reading that'd be lovely...also anything about romance and friendship
>>
>>17409746
I'm glad you found last night's reading to be great! You're very welcome! Sure!

Maybe you're just homesick for the outdoors in general... or of pictures/video/movies you saw with forests/mountains? Lol. And here I am with hills, forests, and a lake all outside my drawn window shade! :p

Your homesickness may explain the first hexagram for your reading, "Family Duties":

Warming Air Currents rise and spread from the Hearthfire:
The Superior Person weighs his words carefully and is consistent in his behavior.

Be as faithful as a good wife.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

One in this situation must be keenly aware of his influence on others. Maintain a healthy respect for the ripple effect of your words and deeds. To some you serve as a role model. You can either help shape their world or tilt them into chaos. Show temperance and consideration to all.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

The neglected wife resists temptation and returns to her family duties.
For her, things will improve.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Thunder":

Thunder echoes upon Thunder, commanding reverence for its father Heaven:
In awe of Heaven's majestic power, the Superior Person looks within and sets his life in order. Thunder mingles with startled screams of terror for a hundred miles around. As the people nervously laugh at their own fright, the devout presents the sacrificial chalice with nary a drop of wine spilt.
Deliverance.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

A thunderbolt of Cosmic judgement crashes to earth. For the common person, it's just a momentary fright soon forgotten, its warning unfathomed and unheeded. But to one who understands its significance, this thunder is a signal to repent. Centering the Self, seeking balance, the enlightened person will respect and align himself with this Higher Power, while his fellows remain subject to the whims of every passing storm.
>>
>>17409685
Very interesting. ...
Not sure who I would have a conflict with..
But I'm sure time will tell, and I'll keep this reading in mind.
Thank you very much!
>>
File: 1446508965884.gif (198KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1446508965884.gif
198KB, 360x360px
>>17409649
Nick
Male
Will I be successful in my scientific pursuits?
Thank you.
>>
>>17409760
Thank you! I hope your night is good too!

Your reading revealed a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Aspiration":

The Sun shines down upon the Earth:
Constantly honing and refining his brilliance, the Superior Person is a Godsend to his people. They repay his benevolence with a herd of horses, and he is granted audience three times in a single day.

Promotion.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a time of reward for good works. Those you have helped want to show their gratitude. Benefits come both from on high and from the humble you uplifted. Accept all gifts graciously, though the reward may not be what you truly need or hoped for. Some may bestow more than they can afford to give, but you must realize that they need to feel that they have repaid you.
>>
>>17409761
Interesting! I'll have to think about this one a lot, I guess my ADDs not letting me concentrate enough to quite understand it yet. Thank you very much, friend!
>>
>>17409708
For some reason, I cannot connect with that picture. Is there another you can find? If not, I will try again.
>>
File: wands09.jpg (111KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
wands09.jpg
111KB, 350x600px
>>17409787
Absolutely my friend, let me get another one for you :) If youre familiar with tarot, then this is the way I feel right now... the way I've been feeling for a very long time.
>>
>>17409762
Hello again!

The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Following":

Thunder beneath the Lake's surface. The Superior Person allows himself plenty of sheltered rest and recuperation while awaiting a clear sign to follow.

Supreme success.
No mistakes if you keep to your course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Thunder from the Lake -- the lulling, rhythmic roar of the faithful tide, eternally wearing away the stone of the shoreline, forever obedient to the phases of the moon. The pull of the moon on the tide is the Following called for now. As mighty as the tide is in its own right, it is ever the puppet of the invisible, irresistible gravity of the moon. What cyclical forces pull you along? Are you futilely attempting to resist a natural attraction?

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

By virtue of your wise heart, you are followed by a leader.
Come down from your mountain, and you will be rewarded with another.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Worrying the Tiger":

Heaven shines down on the Marsh which reflects it back imperfectly:
Though the Superior Man carefully discriminates between high and low, and acts in accord with the flow of the Tao, there are still situations where a risk must be taken.

You tread upon the tail of the tiger.
Not perceiving you as a threat, the startled tiger does not bite.
Success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You have reached a perilous point in your journey. This is a real gamble -- not a maneuver, not a calculated risk. The outcome is uncertain. If it goes as you hope, you will gain -- but if it turns against you it will cause serious injury, at least to your plans. The best tack is extreme caution and a healthy respect for the danger involved.
>>
>>17409778
That is a wise attitude/approach!

You're very welcome!
>>
>>17409808
WOW thank you!! :) This makes so much sense...
>>
>>17409781
The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Biting Through":

The merciless, searing judgement of Lightning fulfills the warning prophecies of distant Thunder. Sage rulers preserved Justice by clearly defining the laws, and by delivering the penalties decreed.

Though unpleasant, it is best to let justice have its due.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

A terrible reckoning is due. A wrong will be righted -- and even if it has been you who has been wronged, you will tremble at the terrible power of Justice untempered by Mercy. Pray for your oppressor, that his punishment will fit his crime.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Biting into dried meat and striking the golden arrowhead.
Keeping to this perilous course will result in unexpected reward.

Though the Superior Man carefully discriminates between high and low, and acts in accord with the flow of the Tao, there are still situations where a risk must be taken.

Success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You have reached a perilous point in your journey. This is a real gamble -- not a maneuver, not a calculated risk. The outcome is uncertain. If it goes as you hope, you will gain -- but if it turns against you it will cause serious injury, at least to your plans. The best tack is extreme caution and a healthy respect for the danger involved.
>>
>>17409785
Yes, re-read/contemplate this over time, especially when you are experiencing greater clarity.

You're very welcome!
>>
>>17409817
You're very welcome! I'm glad!
>>
>>17409781
Alright, sorry for delay. I pulled two cards for you.

The Magician
8 of Pentacles

The Magician is indicating that you the master of your own destiny. If you stay dedicated to your goals and put forth the practice and constantly learn the work will bring achievement. - Pretty much this card says you control you own destiny in life and as long as you keep learning, practicing, applying yourself, then you will accomplish what you are after. Be driven by the goal you have. This is reinforced by the 8 of pentacles in stating to stay focused and really pay attention to the details and double checking the work you put forth. This card represents external knowledge, so if you feel like you need more training or school, then do whatever is necessary to completion.
I apologize. My energy is sapped and I've crashed a bit. Just let me know if any of this matches or makes sense or anything lol.
>>
>>17409856
were you able to get my new photo =)
>>17409803
>>
>>17409707
>>17409575

I don't know if i quoted your message right, it was in the previous thread.

Thanks a lot for your reading. I had my doubts about whether i should ignore the situation and stay close or take some distance, but "retreat" seems like a good option for now.

About the "retribution" part, i'm not sure what to say. I guess it's quite subjective. We both hurted each other really bad, so either of us are likely to "receive justice".

Anyway, thanks a lot for your reading :)
>>
>>17409879
Yup, i quoted wrong, i meant
>>17409797
>>
>>17409803
I apologize for my long delay. For some reason, I just can't connect. I tried to do the other read to "refresh" but everything I draw is not connecting and it sucks. I am very sorry. Maybe Onymous can read for you.
>>
Good afternoon anons, and especially so to you lovely two Discord and CHIR
>>
>>17409899
Afternoon, you :) Its 10PM where I am though... hehe!
>>
>>17409896
I'll be lurking tomorrow but won't read until after my kid goes to bed, but look for me and I will attempt it again. Regardless if I am openly doing readings or not. :D
>>
>>17409879
You're very welcome!

Yes, build a position of strength and be the best you for whatever comes your way!

It's good you have some picture of both sides of the story! At least someone will receive karma! I shall also hope that it is fair!

Take care! :)
>>
>>17409920
My sweet friend, thank you :)
>>
>>17409899
Hey Empath! How you be?
>>
>>17409899
Hello, Australian Gold! Thank you! A good time to you as well!

>>17409904
Almost 2 AM here! ;D
>>
>>17409922
You're welcome. I can't remember all the card pulls but I do know that I was having extreme issues pulling for myself as well so definitely wait until I am a bit more alive lol.
>>
>>17409639
Thank you so much, hope you have a good night!
>>
>>17409837
I knew that what I am doing could pose some danger, but I did not realize the threat was an actual possibility for me. I will take that into account and be more careful than I would have been. Thank you for the reading.
>>17409856
For external knowledge, I am currently in college and always seek other sources as reference so I have that part laid out. Being successful in regards to what I am doing is exactly as you say: learning, practicing, applying, attention to details, double checking. Your reading made sense, thank you for your time.
>>
>>17409928
You're very welcome! You too!
>>
>>17409926
2 am! :P Thank you for staying up with us ;]
>>
>>17409930
You're welcome!

Yes, be careful! Safety first!
>>
>>17409927
I can wait as long as you need =) Thank you! I'm feeling really tired and drained too, I know what its like :( I hope you feel better soon <3
>>
>>17409939
I think I made it till morning in at least one of the other threads! Haha!

You're welcome! Thanks for the company, everyone!
>>
>>17409930
Thank you for the feedback :)
>>
>>17409943
Thank you, you as well :D
>>
>>17409953
Have a goodnight ^_^

Bye everyone, and thank you all for the great readings!
>>
>>17409899
are you doing readings
>>
hey who /div/ here
any helpful techniques for ascertaining things about your past? can it done in your sleep?
>>
>>17410023
>ascertaining things about your past
I'm curious, what do you mean?
>>
Male
Scorpio

What do my supervisors and uppe management think of me?
>>
>>17409583
It's not where you're going, but what you learn along the way.
Caelin.
Female.
Piscean Ox
5 foot even blonde, half of me is extroverted and exuberant, the other half is self-assured, independent, and introverted.
Ohio
General reading, possibly diving into career or relationship matters
>>
>>17410066
Your reading revealed a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Grace":

Fire illuminates the base of the Mountain:
The Superior Person realizes he has not the wisdom to move the course of the world, except by attending to each day's affairs as they come.

Success in small matters.
This is a good time to begin something.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The emphasis now is on form, not function -- on the sizzle and not the steak. The environment around you is not one of depth, and you are appreciated now for your image, not your essence. You perfectly fill a role, and no one is seeing the genuine you. Still, you are being listened to and watched. Use this influence to further your goals as much as possible. Even if you don't feel understood, you can perhaps connect with a few isolated hearts. Relax and enjoy the attention.
>>
>>17410072
Thanks!

Half introvert/extrovert here too!

The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Contemplation":

The gentle Wind roams the Earth:
The Superior Person expands his sphere of influence as he expands his awareness. Deeply devoted to his pursuit of clarity and wisdom, he is unconscious of the inspiring, positive example he is setting for others to emulate.

You have cleansed yourself; now stand ready to make your humble, devout offering.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The situation marks a rising to new heights.
As you climb for a better view of the panorama, you make yourself more conspicuous to those below. This hexagram is also known as the Watchtower, because the shape formed by its lines resembles the ancient guardposts manned by Chinese soldiers. These towers were placed on mountainsides to give a better vantage point. To those below, the watchtowers served as landmarks to help them find their way. The quality of your search for clarity in this situation serves as such a guidepost for others along the Way.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Peeking from behind a screen may ensure your privacy, but it offers you only a partial view.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Inner Truth":

The gentle Wind ripples the Lake's surface:
The Superior Person finds common ground between points of contention, wearing away rigid perspectives that would lead to fatal error.

Pigs and fishes.
Great fortune if you stay on course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The subject of this hexagram discovers a key to Tranquility by first gaining insight into his own nature, then turning that vision outward. By resolving inner conflicts and being at peace with himself, he learns to gain insight into others. In effect, he enters another, sees with the other's eyes, listens with the other's ears, feels with the other's heart. He then returns to his own center, with new perspective and understanding.
>>
>>17409904
Just ticked over 5:30pm
>>17409925
Hey Discord
>>17409926
>Australian gold
I'm glad people get this
>>
>>17410120
Very interesting. Thank you!
>>
>>17410134
At least two out of my three guesses were right back when I made them some number of threads ago. "Astronomical Units" was just a shot in the dark. I just like space, hehe.
>>
>>17410135
You're very welcome!
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 350x262px
>>17410134
>tried to post
>lol no reception while shopping
>auto posts when I reopen in bed
Thanks iPhone.

So I've got an hour or so before planned sleep time, I'll be around to do readings (aka picking up CHIR's scraps lol)
>alias/nickname/name
>description and defining feature(s)
>a colour/shape combo eg purple semicircle, a merrigold heart

>pic related, Australian cuisine
>>
>>17410147
Caelin
5 foot blonde (female), blue eyes, pale skin
magenta triangle
>>
>>17410114

Thank you!
>>
>>17410147
Emilie
Freckles, Orange hair.
brown heart
What does my crush think of me now?
>>
Was this guy actually a soulmate or just someone who I learned something from and that's it?
>>
>>17410147
Caelin here, if you need something to reference. What does the name Jake mean in relation to my reading?
>>
>>17410147
Lol, way to go, iPhone.

My scraps, ha! I just take the ones directed at me and the ones directed at the thread that no one answers... I've just been at the keyboard pretty much 24/7 the past week offering up readings, so there have been a lot for me to do! :)

I'm always happy to see other readings going on in the threads! :D I'll probably hit you up for one next time!
>>
>>17410147
Leah
Brownish Hair, Asymmetrical face, Thin, Pale
Brown Box
Will I find success in online dating?
>>
>>17410147
Rumi
My nose is a lil big, Hazel eyes, short hair
Green clover
>>
>>17410137
Ahh so it was you. Well, 2/3 ain't nothing to sneeze at. Technically 100% on my end seeing as I knew most would understand AU as Australia, didn't think they'd get gold.
>>17410147
Whoops, forgot to mention you should add your query as well like it wasn't obv-
>>17410154
Dang it. Okay darlin, what's your query?
>>17410158
There's an energy near to yours that wants to connect and meld with you, but is hesitant, and careful to keep itself within its designated self-imposed distance from you. Whether this is your crush is unknown, but there's definitely affection from this energy.
>>
>>17410160
I dunno what to tell you about that one...

...but we'll see what the reading says...

Your reading revealed a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Social Mechanism":

Heaven reflects the Flame of clarity:
The Superior Person analyzes the various levels and working parts of the social structure, and uses them to advantage.

Success if you keep to your course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a matter of Positioning -- not only yourself, but others as well. There are niches to be filled, potentials to be realized, right livelihoods to be found. You are not building a new organization, but shoring up an existing infrastructure. It's worth the effort, because it will provide union, community, and an ironclad alliance.
>>
>>17410175
I'm not into going to school for too much longer.
Do I have a chance at pursuing something more artistic?
>>
>>17410154
>>17410165
I tried something a little different here and focused on the word Jake with your details as the guiding force. I found affection, lust and heartache. This name seems to carry a good deal of emotion for your energy, ranging all the way up and down the spectrum. Hate never comes into play, but there is a distinct feeling of accusation the the heartache; like blame is being labeled on Jake.
>>
>>17410156
You're very welcome!

>>17410176
I only guessed gold correctly because of watching a recent Jeopardy rerun with some senpai! Almost everyone (contestants/senpai) guessed gold as having the periodic table symbol (Au) that's first alphabetically, but I somehow remembered that silver was Ag and got it right!
>>
>>17410176
If I tell you their apperance can you tell me if its from him?
>>
>>17410189
Fuck. Is there any advice you can give on how I should go about dealing with it? Or what he feels?
>>
Last call on queries from Chironymous while I'm still here before crashing to sleep. I'll answer those I miss once I wake up.

READINGS:

*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
>>17410167
iPhones are like that. Silly thing

You churn out readings like a machine, makes sense considering that well of energy you have.

I always feel a little intimidated when I see you or the other more senior readers. And sure, happy to read for you anytime.
>>17410170
I see it is true *coughaddmeonskypecoughcough*
But in all seriousness, I believe you most certainly will. You have several very strong connections in your future, albeit not with any energy within your vicinity. This leads me to believe they are from those met online and develop through such means too. I can't tell if any of them are romantic, but considering how strong the connections shared are I'd be surprised if they didn't develop so eventually.
>>
>>17410199
*queries for Chironymous
*readings from Chironymous
>>
>>17410201
>Me or the other senior readers
Lel. And I'm probably among the most junior readers if not the very most junior! Definitely don't be intimidated! I just have a lot of time on my hands right now and perhaps energy when it comes to this! It's definitely weirdly behaving energy when it comes to most everything else!
>>
>>17410175
Wow...talk about a gorgeous energy. I was tempted to stop reading and just chill out in there till sleep. There's a yearning for creation within your energy, to make with your hands. Your path shows a distinct lack of artistic pursuits, but that's not the full case. Soon your path will run perpendicular to two others, in the middle of them. They are almost touching and changing from one to the other will come naturally and with little opposition. Be on the lookout for this opportunity and gauge which one you would rather walk.
>>17410190
I always preferred silver over gold, but the fact that Au can mean gold or Aus always made me giggle. So I used it.
>>17410192
Possibly? There's no guarantee but energies are very hard to define as a particular gender.
>>17410196
Go about what sorry darling? Chasing him? Avoiding heartache?
>>
>>17410201
>churn out
>like a machine
I like the sound of that.
Thanks.
>>
>>17410217
He has dark hair, fit, skinny, and has a pretty smile. Can you tell me if you feel anything from him to me? Thanks
>>
>>17410217
I'm sorry. Chasing him, mostly. I'm kind of in the position where he's unobtainable but I can't picture my future without him... if that makes sense.
>>
>>17410201
I'm afraid they won't like me irl :(
>>
>>17410217
Thank you!
I'm glad you enjoyed my energy.
>>
>>17410177

So it's like saying, beneficial connection and sameness. Thanks!
>>
>>17410208
>>17410221
Well you're a valued member of this community, I can assure you of that. The anons here appreciate you tremendously as do I. I just feel a little off put, my readings are but wisps in the divine wind that are yours. And they scarcely measure up to the senior readers. The majority of my skill lies in real life interactions.
>>17410226
I tried to force this visage onto the energy and it reacted violently, dismissing me quite harshly. I don't believe this energy is your crush, or if it is, they don't see themselves as you see them.
>>17410231
Why is he unobtainable darling? And don't be daft, you have a bright future ahead of you, with or without Jake.
>>17410239
What makes you say that? I don't see why that would be, you sound very sweet and gentle, your energy would agree. I think what you need is a 50cc of confidence. Stat!
>>
>>17410246
Yeah, that's the gist of the reading I get as well!

You're welcome!
>>
>>17410249
As far as the situation exists presently, he doesn't exactly play for my team. However, his behavior towards me tends to say something different, not only to me but the people around us. I don't openly question it, but deep down I genuinely feel like he is my soulmate. But how can he be if he, as far as I know, isn't attracted to women? There's so much between us, it's just a weird, weird situation.
>>
>>17410249
>>17410226
you mean he looks different? Um... He isn't super fit. He's skinny fit. Kind of serious looking.
>>
>>17410249
>>17410239
I think my pictures make me look too good. I have a really asymmetrical face.
>>
>>17410249
Haha, thanks! Just as long as I'm not too overbearing of a goofball!

Haha, nah, that's a bit much with the whole "wisps in the divine wind that are mine", but ever so kind! I just have a pretty rapid and prolific system I've thrown together with tidbits already floating around my head. It was just something I tried. I'm glad it's worked out so well! Thank you!

I actually really like the diversity of skills displayed here on /div/! People doing tarot, runes, I-Ching, scrying, energy readings, etc. Everyone has their various talents, their strengths and weaknesses, and their different readings require different inputs, energies, and time! I appreciate it all so much!
>>
Can I get a general reding? Male 24
>>
>>17410268
Huh. Well that's an interesting one. I think I have a better understanding of the reading now. If you chase this, I have no doubt that you can "turn him over to the dark side" (it's a joke, don't take it seriously) and you two will have growth. But he will eventually return to being gay, and break your heart in the process. I believe that's the resulting heartache and blame. Honestly darling, a soulmate doesn't mean a romantic soulmate. I have met two beings that have connected on such a level to be worthy of soulmate status; one a dog and one a friend. Both I couldn't bare to see leave me and would do anything to protect.
>>17410273
Again, it seems this energy isn't his, it doesn't reciprocate with this visage. Maybe you're focusing so much on him that your missing those around you? Might explain the self-exile it is keeping itself in; you're preoccupied with other interests and so it doesn't want to interupt you.
>>17410289
>my pictures make me look too good
Online dating does that. You're expected to put your best up. No one (at least I hope) takes online pictures as true representation
>I have a really asymmetrical face
I doubt that, after all we are our own worst critic. As I said before, you just need a good dose of confidence. I'm sure you're lovely and you're just overly worried.
>>
>>17410308
Your reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Decrease":

The stoic Mountain drains its excess waters to the Lake below:
The Superior Person curbs his anger and sheds his desires.

To be frugal and content is to possess immeasurable wealth within.
Nothing of value could be refused such a person.
Make a portion of each meal a share of your offering.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is an occasion for downsizing to fighting trim. Simplicity and economy are strong defenses against the slings and arrows of Outrageous Fortune. Whether this is a time of want or a time of plenty, it is an auspicious time to shed a dependency.
>>
>>17410313
>>17410268
That's what I was afraid of. Thank you.
>>
>>17410337
I'm sorry for that darling, but you have a soulmate that can't be tainted by romantic interests; that in itself is reason to be joyous.
>>
>>17410313
do you want me to focus on him or something?
>>
>>17410147
Would you be ok to do one more?

Isaac
5'5 brown hair blue eyes. white
lavender spade

Do you think it's possible for me to find happiness with C? Or is it time to move on?
>>
Hello, Brent and Empath! And any other readers that may be lurking.

Hope things are pleasant for you all.
>>
>>17410359
Try me again sometime in the week, repeated readings don't tend to bring much change.
>>17410363
It's time to move on man. Although possible to eek out a kind of happiness with this energy, it will keep picking away at your heart, taking more and more of it as time goes on. There's nothing here but a false life and pain. Don't do this to yourself, you're worth more than that
>>17410366
And a fine hello to you too anon! Things are pleasant, albeit too damn hot! Cannot wait for winter, where the temperature is at least enjoyable. Why I live in the northeast of Australia is beyond me
>>
Tarot reading to the first person who responds to this post with their name and question and a picture they took of anything
>>
>>17410366
Thanks! Hope things are pleasant for you too!
>>
>>17410377
No, no winter! I refuse! I'll take summer all year round, thanks. Don't you go conjuring that evil here.
>>
>>17410379
ok nevermind, question name and favorite sad song
>>
File: image.jpg (852KB, 1600x2133px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
852KB, 1600x2133px
>>17410384
My body is a furnace and I run extremely hot, so cooler weather suits me just fine. I'm comfortable anywhere between 3-26c
>>17410379
Heya Z, are you having a lovey day? How will my birthday (coming up soon) go this year? I drew this for an anon.
>>
>>17410401
And song as well. Gets me every time
>tfw the feels are too real
http://youtu.be/mGSuhydDChw
>>
>>17410315
Not sure how to interpret this one to be honest
>>
>>17410377
Ah man. If it's fine to ask, what do you mean by picking away at my heart? Like, I'm just chasing after someone dangling the very thought of happiness over my head, or?

Her intentions are so confusing to me, dude. But thanks, mighty appreciated.
>>
>>17410401
Elizabeth
Is love in the future for me?
Everybody's got to learn sometime by beck
>>
>>17410403
No I'm not having a lovely day.
Care to exchange me a romance reading?

>Page of Cups reversed, 4 of pentacles reversed
A signal to allow yourself to play and dream, but that you must remain grounded in reality. Know the difference between dreams and wishful thinking in regards for your birthday. 4 of pentacles is basically saying to put yourself out there if you want it to be a special day. You're gonna have to put effort into it it wont just be handed to you.
>>
>>17410466
As I thought, no one to spend it with so if I want a good time, gotta make one for myself. That's good to know no horrible surprise await me at least.
Sure, fire away Z
>>
Does she ever think of me?
>>
File: 1438536923660.jpg (974KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1438536923660.jpg
974KB, 1280x1024px
Good day, /x/. I shall do a couple of readings, perhaps two or three, but it depends on time that I have left. I will only require your gender and your query. All I ask for, besides the one requirement, is that you do not ask me for silly and inane love readings and perhaps keep the vague queries away (generals and so on and so forth). They're fine, but as I've said before - vague queries get a vague answer.

My requirement would simply be this: with your query, post an image that shows some sort of a mage or a wizard in there. A magical ritual, magic in general works fine enough.
>>
>>17410824
Female. The influence, the big lifechanging event, that is supposed to happen to me during this year. What can you see about that? The nature of it is how?
>>
File: gandalf.jpg (70KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
gandalf.jpg
70KB, 618x412px
>>17410824
male
money reading, will i be wealthy?
>>
>>17410842
Thank you.

>primary nature: IX - The Hermit
>supported by two cards: XII - The Hanged Man, Nine of Cups (Happiness)
>two major influences: Princess of Wands and Eight of Cups (Indolence)
>advice for you: Ten of Swords (Ruin) and XVII - The Star

It was hard to draw any sort of cards for you, perhaps presumably by the fact that this event in question is still hanging, unformed, in the air with nothing clear for now. The primary nature and the supporting cards would say that this event, the nature of it, seems to be more of an internal change. Both the Hermit and The Hanged Man are the cards that deal more with things inside of you, and thus, it almost makes me think that you're just going to retreat into yourself due to your own volition or perhaps from something that will push you into it, deal with something that's been lying in your head for a while, in one way or another, and come out in a better off state than before.
The influences are interesting, former being a card that symbolizes a person who's full of joy and life, perhaps you yourself, or simply representing the qualities of the card, - life, passion, urge and willpower. The second would be a certain kind of a transformation, a realization. Something, it seems, may indeed happen to influence the nature of this ''event'', and it's not going to be a pleasant thing.
Advice is humorous. I am going to put this short and simple: remain hopeful and learn from everything that may happen from the event in question. It may or may not hurt, it may be terrible, but it will still be an experience. And yet again, I stress the fact that you should not give up in case it truly is a life changing event and in not a pleasant manner, and keep both your hopes and your chin up.
>>
>>17409583
Lemonade
Male
Sagittarius
Short Brown Hair,Blue eyes,solid build,pale skin,5'8"
Western Australia
General Reading if possible,thanks!
>>
>>17410871
Thank you very much. :)
>>
>>17410853
Prince of Wands, Princess of Disks and IV - The Emperor, with Eight of Wands (Swiftness) underneath.

It would seem that you will definitely consider doing something in regards of money, perhaps start investigating and looking about as to where and from where you could get more and earn more. The willpower will be excessive and in droves, pushing you, seconded by that Swiftness - a sudden burst of energy and willpower to move forward, put yourself in a better position before all the energy runs out. Not a preferable method, mind you, but it can help if done carefully. I would almost like to say that more stability in this case, at least being stable in your approaches, thoughts and mindset may actually not be a preferable notion.

To keep it short, I'll simply say that you will have energy and willpower to start something and it almost seems like you will. Maybe it'll be a short work before all the energy runs out, but it'll prove to be something anyway. Keep your head about, think what could help you more, don't stick to one thing and you'll be good.

I had to do this kind of a reading, because answering a ''yes/no'' question with tarot is almost absurd in my eyes. More of an advice reading than anything. Good luck nonetheless.

>>17410877
No problem, but do remember that this feels far too vague and far too ''floating aimlessly in the air'' for me to say anything much about this. It may not even happen in a way both I or you expect. Who knows, really.

I'm also up for another reading or two for any other anons who may be interested.
>>
>>17410893
thanks m8
>>
>>17409583

>Tim
>Male
>Leo 17 august 1992
>Black hair, Indonesian decent, Kind, brown skin, I'm generally a people person.
>Netherlands
>I'd like a General reading please.
>>
>>17410824
In case you still have another in you:

I'm a male trying to help someone work through some things, but I'm sort of lost on how to help. I'm trying to use pure kindness, but I feel I'm being excessively conciliatory and causing harm that way, and that maybe I should be stricter or employ some tough love.

What advice do the cards have for me in trying to help this person through these issues and reach higher potential?
>>
>dead thread is dead

Let's get some discussion going, this is a general after all
>favourite tarot deck
>favourite spread
>that one reading that stuck with you
Anyone feel free to add your own topics
>>
Gross!!
>>
>>17411403
Just... why. Why. Get some better taste, at least.

>>17411355
Hey anon, are you still around? I'm willing to do it, but do tell me if you're here and kicking about.
>>
>>17411426
If anon isn't around could you do me a reading?
>>
>>17411426
I'm still around, thanks
>>
>>17411355
>nature of advice, the heart: IX - The Hermit
>supporting cards, left: IV - The Emperor
>supporting cards, right: III - The Empress
>how to express the advice: Seven of Wands (Valour) and Eight of Cups (Indolence)
>things to be wary of: Knight of Cups
>will this person manage to solve their troubles/their future in this regard: Prince of Wands

Very, very interesting right here. The nature and support is all Major, and the Emperor/Empress combination just makes me wonder of some interesting things already. While the Hermit is the main and the nature, I'm somewhat left confused. Do you need to back off from this person? Reduce your help and perhaps make it so that you're more balanced, having a stable support but yet with loving and caring undertones? At least at the bottom of it all, you need to balance things out. The King needs the Queen, the Queen needs the King, can't rule a kingdom without some sort of a strict hand and with just love and kindness and all.
The way you could express things to help them out would be, hm. Hm, hm, hm. The first I can understand, by showing that you're not giving up and that you're going to be sticking with them and helping them out in any way possible with their things? At least there's definitely a need to change up your approach, but not giving up.
What you should be wary of, interesting. Entirely likely that you cannot allow yourself to be too feelsy about this. Assist them with a rational mind, but do not exclude kindness completely. Just don't get carried away with it, and that's all.

I think this person will be alright nonetheless, even though there may be a risk of them just losing all stability and rushing head first through this entire thing without too much thought put on whether it'll end well or not. To put this short: balance the kindness with a structure and order, and most importantly don't give up. At least that's what I think. Feel free to look up the cards and make your own conclusions.
>>
>>17411434
I can do another reading. Look at >>17410824 for requirements.
>>
File: Magic-Circle-waterhouse.jpg (55KB, 534x566px) Image search: [Google]
Magic-Circle-waterhouse.jpg
55KB, 534x566px
>>17411510
Female
Will I ever be financially well off enough to not worry about those I care about?
>>
>>17411506
Thanks

That spread is a trip. The heart portion raised my eyebrow for sure, as the Hermit gets back to a lot of what I've been trying to encourage (disregard ___, acquire ___), but the supporting cards confuse me a little, although I can see what you mean about balance between strictness and kindness.

Your interpretation of the Prince of Wands seems dead-on, and it highlights the risks that are present, regardless of outcome.

I almost shit bricks when I saw the Knight if Cups, I won't lie. I really hope your interpretation is correct and my initial impression wrong. I /really/ hope that, because...well, I think you might know where my head might have gone.

Anyway, thanks, have a nice day.
>>
Alright readers i got a big question for you guys!
When am i going to have sex?
Pls help im serious
>>
>>17411382
>favourite tarot deck
Is it even possible to choose a favourite?

>favourite spread
I find freeform "spreads" or creating spreads myself are both a lot of fun and quite effective. I like to experiment with different ones as well.

If anyone's interested, I can post some spreads I've created. No promises that they're original, just that I haven't seen similar ones myself.

>that one reading that stuck with you
When I was first getting into tarot a few years ago, I did a reading for a friend of mine to cheer her up and to practice. It was a love reading, basically a portrait of the person's future partner. Wish I'd written it down or could remember what spread I used, but I never thought it'd matter.

Basically, it was my first time seeing genuine accuracy with a tarot reading. Everything I knew about her and where her life was at suggested that the details of the reading could not ever be reality. I couldn't even see her getting into a relationship for like, at least 5-10 years, and definitely not with the guy in the reading.

I didn't even tell her half the stuff it said because it sounded pretty shitty (although I regret it now). Shit like him being an addict, and how she'd lose friends and people she loved would be against it, how she'd have to basically give up her whole life for it and she would do it gladly, like some dumb lovesick idiot, and also how she'd be losing heaps of money to the guy.

Few months later, they met, started dating... Now they're engaged, just had their 3 year anniversary or something. Everything about the spread was accurate, good and bad, and those things it mentioned have all been major elements of their relationship. Absolutely ridiculous.
>>
>>17411578
In case you will show practical approach in next month, you can get sensual delight.
>>
>>17411620
Well thank you very much srsly, but since im shy as fuck i lose all the opportunities...
>>
>>17410420
You must make sacrifices.

You will be fighting lean.

You will have to cast off the weights of a dependency or more, but it will allow you freedom of movement and agility to best handle what awaits you.

Do not get discouraged.

Good luck!
>>
>>17410623
The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Creative Activity":

Heaven above and Heaven below:
Heaven in constant motion. With the strength of the dragon, the Superior Person steels himself for ceaseless activity.

Productive Activity.
Potent Influence.
Sublime Success if you keep to your course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The time for action has come. You now have the focus and the stamina necessary for accomplishing great tasks. The path before you is being cleared and reward lies ahead.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

The Superior Person builds by day and remains vigilant through the night.
Danger, but he will persevere.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Conflict":

An expansive void where nothing can dwell.
Even though he sincerely knows he is right, the Superior Person anticipates opposition and carefully prepares for any incident.

Seek advice.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Conflict is a necessary part of life. Tension upon the strings of a violin can make majestic music. The critical mass of two hydrogen atoms trying to occupy the same space fuel the sun that nourishes our solar system. Most conflicts you face in life are the result of your Path converging with another's. Your Path is not his, and one Path is not necessarily more right than the other. Can you work together to remove the blockage?
>>
>>17410875
Greetings, fellow centaur!

Your reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "The Cauldron":

Fire rises hot and bright from the Wood beneath the sacrificial cauldron:
The Superior Person positions himself correctly within the flow of Cosmic forces.

Supreme Accomplishment.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Your needs are coming into harmony with the requirements of the Cosmos. Blending brilliantly with the Dance of Life, you are becoming an actual element of Cosmic Law. Your goals will now be realized because you no longer cut against the Cosmic grain; you are no longer swimming against the flow of the Tao. You are acquiring an intuitive sense of what can and cannot be, and aligning your efforts accordingly.
>>
School related did i chose the right path?
Im starting to doubt my future...
>>
>>17411053
The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Noble Calling":

The rich, loamy Earth on the banks of the Marsh provides fertile soil for exceptional progress. The Superior Person is inexhaustible in his willingness to teach, and without limit in his tolerance and support of others.

Supreme Success if you keep to your course.
But be aware that your time is limited; your power will wane, as Summer changes to Fall.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are in a position to help another. This is a temporary situation, because your power is cyclical, seasonal. Knowing this, you must perform your good deed without hope of reward. You are not furthering your own process, but another's. Though you may cherish this other, you will never possess. Touch without grasping. Take comfort in becoming a fond memory. Nurture, then let go.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

If you approach this matter together, good fortune is certain.

(Continued in the next post...)
>>
>>17411053
>>17411758
The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Return":

Thunder regenerates deep within Earth's womb:
Sage rulers recognized that the end of Earth's seasonal cycle was also the starting point of a new year and a time for dormancy. They closed the passes at the Solstice to enforce a rest from commerce and activity.
The ruler himself did not travel.

You have passed this way before but you are not regressing. This is progress, for the cycle now repeats itself, and this time you are aware that it truly is a cycle. The return of old familiars is welcome. You can be as sure of this cycle as you are that seven days bring the start of a new week. Use this dormancy phase to plan which direction you will grow.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are about to experience a rebirth -- about to be given another chance, a new lease on life. You have persevered, gone the distance through an entire cycle -- through the Spring of hope or new passion, through a Summer of growth and building, only to be sacrificed like the archetypal Harvest King at the Autumn reaping. You lie dormant like seed beneath Winter snows now, healing and absorbing new energies in preparation for the new young Spring coming shortly to your life.
>>
>>17411757
Your reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "The Penetrating Wind":

Wind follows upon wind, wandering the earth, penetrating gently but persistently:
The Superior Person expands his influence by reaffirming his decisions and carrying out his promises.

Small, persistent, focused effort brings success.
Seek advice from someone you respect.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Gentle persuasion is the key in this instance. Though the words are soft, their speaker must be firm, calm and confident. Gentle words are worthless if spoken with trepidation. Wordless influence by example is also effective in this situation. All persuasion should be almost unfelt, yet consistent and persistent. Ask for feedback from someone you know to be an effective persuader.

Persist! Endure! Persevere! Influence!

Good luck!
>>
>>17411561
Knight of Swords, supported by the Queen of Swords and Three of Wands (Virtue). Advice card is the Prince of Cups.

All we need is a Princess, preferably the one from the court of Cups and it would be a full house.

I like this. I like this a lot, in some ways. I would almost gladly say that yes, you'll have your mind and intellect focused on achieving a good point of stability in regards of finance, or at least you'll focus more on it and actually have some sort of a plan or at least a good amount of willpower focused on it. Practically every single card, save for the Virtue, has some sort of a basis in regards of Air - Swords - Intellect.
But then again, the advice card seems to tell me that you should not drop your worries just yet, at least keep your feelings and emotions towards those that you care, but yet keep a sharp mind and focus on getting yourself better off in the financial aspects. Especially focus. Lots of focus. The Queen and Knight almost demand it, because if they do not have their minds set to anything, they'll just wander about and do things for the sake of doing, even though they have intelligence and mentality.

To put this short: don't discard your feelings, but still focus more on the financial aspects. You'll definitely get there if you'll pull yourself together and make some sort of a plan or put lots of willpower into it. Good luck.

>>17411577
No problem. You seem to know your cards far better in this scenario. The Hermit would explain quite a few, and the supporting cards would well. . .
This is an advice spread. What you should be doing to improving things for both yourself and this person in question. It's less about strictness and more about a foundation and focus and stability, not just strictness in itself. Keep both balanced, for the love of gods.
Oh, don't get me wrong here, I wanted to say something along the lines of, excuse me for being blunt here, stop feeling if you have any sort of feels for this person.

1/2
>>
>>17411766
But at the same time, the Knight of Cups can be more about general passion and kindness, unfocused emotions and general instability of character. Of course, this is all emotional. I dare not to side with an extreme in this scenario, so I will simply leave it with this: balance. Balance in harmony.

Good day to you as well.
>>
>>17411578
The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Splitting Apart":

The weight of the Mountain presses down upon a weak foundation of Earth:
The Superior Person will use this time of oppression to attend to the needs of those less fortunate.

Any action would be ill-timed.
Stand fast.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a situation easily mistaken for Stagnation (Hexagram 12) or Revolution (Hexagram 49). It just depends on which side you're on. During a time of Stagnation, human worms invade to feed on the decay. During a time of Revolution, oppression is being overthrown. But in this situation, oppressors are violently seizing power. Pay special heed when you receive this hexagram, because the oracle is often warning you of a situation of which you are totally unaware.
You are about to be blindsided.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

The seat of the throne is ripped apart; the leader is falling.
Outrageous fortune.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Enthusiasm":

Thunder comes resounding out of the Earth:
Similar thunder roars up from the masses when the Superior Person strikes a chord in their hearts.

Whip up enthusiasm, rally your forces, and move boldly forward.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is a rhythmic force, a world music, that lives deep in the Unconscious of each of us. It's a primitive drumbeat, a shaking rattle, a tribal chant that invokes the primal self to rise up and join the dance. This is the enthusiasm that is generated now. Not rhetorical persuasion, not a play on the emotions, but a charismatic, irresistible Call of the Wild. Confucius said that the person who could comprehend this could 'rule the world as though it were spinning in his hand.' This is a time for instinct, not intellect -- the Thunder from Beneath.

>When
The numbers revealed by this reading are 23, 4, and 16.

Do not get discouraged! Be confident, consistent, and persevere! Good luck!
>>
>>17409575

I will gradually read everyone I can, posting back anywhere from 5 minutes later to by thread's end, so check back. I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
>>17411775
"He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God."
- Aeschylus

Hi
Name is Paulo
Male
Pisces ascendant pisces and moon in scorpio
I am quite stern and melancholic but also caring type of person.
Located in Brazil
When life will change? Shit just keeps repeating itself no matter what i do or how i do it.
>>
>>17411773
Tfw im not sure what to make out the reading
Thank you tho
>>
File: Ramp Show Concept 4.jpg (736KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ramp Show Concept 4.jpg
736KB, 1280x720px
>>17409583
Boxing
Siddharth
Male
Taurus
5'10", Indian, Not Too brown, CG Designer 3D spl. , starter lvl Over weight.
Delhi, India
I Am thinking about starting my own business related to events/wedding/party etc and designing.
Is It Good time for me? Also please guide, i don't want much but a good happy life for me n family.
Thank you good sir.
>>
>>17411785
Thank you for the poignant quote!

The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Enthusiasm":

Similar thunder roars up from the masses when the Superior Person strikes a chord in their hearts.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is a rhythmic force, a world music, that lives deep in the Unconscious of each of us. It's a primitive drumbeat, a shaking rattle, a tribal chant that invokes the primal self to rise up and join the dance. This is the enthusiasm that is generated now. Not rhetorical persuasion, not a play on the emotions, but a charismatic, irresistible Call of the Wild. Confucius said that the person who could comprehend this could 'rule the world as though it were spinning in his hand.' This is a time for instinct, not intellect -- the Thunder from Beneath.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

His music strikes a chord and wins hearts.
His trust makes them true, and brings great success.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Dangerously Deep":

Water follows Water, spilling over any cliff, flowing past all obstacles, no matter the depth or distance, to the Sea. The Superior Person learns flexibility from the mistakes he has made, and grows strong from the obstacles he has overcome, pressing on to show others the Way.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are facing a crucial trial along your Journey. The danger of this challenge is very real. It is a test of your mettle. If you can maintain your integrity and stay true to your convictions, you will overcome. That's not as easy as it seems when you are faced with the sacrifice of other things you've come to depend upon or hold dear.
>>
>>17411766
>>17411771
I'm actually shit with Thoth, so some of the nuances are lost on me. I'm definitely feeling what you're saying about focus and stability, I think that's precisely what I need to do.

>stop feeling if you have any sort of feels for this person
If you picture a straw of grass attempting to penetrate a brick wall 2 meters thick, you would bet on the blade of grass before you would bet on me having feels. No, I was worried about the other way around.

I'll take it as simply kindness, and maybe a warning confirming my original fear that I'm being too conciliatory and soft. Ya, I'll go with that.

Thanks again, and let me know if you'd like one in return.
>>
>>17411798
The environment is not right at this moment. You are not being appreciated. You must endure, persevere, and not be discouraged! Be generous and helpful!

But things will change very much in your favor!

When this happens, whip up enthusiasm, and move boldly forward with confidence for achieving success!

The numbers at the end may give some indication of a time frame.

You're very welcome!
>>
I'll be doing a reading or two to practice as I'm pretty new to this.
Any information you think is important would be nice too.
>>
>>17411823
I am not any better with the Thoth deck, but I am slowly wading my way through and through the mess that it tends to come with. A little bit of intuition here and there, a suggestion for people to look up their own cards and draw their own conclusions, it tends to go quite a way instead of just sticking with one hard, cold interpretation that oft times feels like a grey wall instead of something proper.

Wonderful. Then go with my interpretation in the first post that I gave you. I only threw out the second one as a secondary interpretation. Go with whatever seems best and proper to you. I was also thinking that it's a warning for you to not be too soft and too squishy with this person, instead of actual feelings being a detriment. I am almost glad to see that the latter is not the case, because gods if it's not difficult to get that one sorted out.

I would not mind one in return, if that's alright. What can I ask you and what I can't ask you?
>>
>>17411828
April 23 im calling it
Gonna print and post results on the day
>>
>>17411833
Hello,Anon.
I'll like a reading.
Name:Larry
Sign:Sagittarius

I'll just like a general reading please.
>>
>>17411850
You may ask me about love, but you may not ask me about fate.
You may ask me about studies, but you may not ask me about majors.
You may ask me about mental health, but you may not ask me about physical.
You may ask me about money, but you may not ask me whether or not it is correct.
You may ask me about your concerns in this life, but you may not ask me about any beyond.
>>
>>17411803
You do CG! Very cool!

You have modest, humble desires in live for good, simple happiness! Good for you! Maintain this attitude and positivity, even in times you face conflict/disappointment! I wish you the best in achieving success with your goals! Let's see what your reading has in store for you...

Not surprisingly, the first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Modesty":

The Mountain does not overshadow the Plain surrounding it:
Such modest consideration in a Superior Person creates a channel through which excess flows to the needy.

Success if you carry things through.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The Cosmos is moving toward equilibrium. Extremes are being tempered, excess is beginning to shift toward the empty. You can use these moderating influences to strike a balance in the world around you. Remember, though, that this Leveling will not come about through an arrogant confiscation of excess, but through subtler persuasions. Modesty and moderation are the keys.

Modest yet firm resistance against an oppressor will end the aggression and win concessions.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Obstacle":

Ominous roiling in the Crater Lake atop the Volcano:
When meeting an impasse, the Superior Person turns his gaze within, and views the obstacle from a new perspective.

Offer your opponent nothing to resist.
Let a sage guide you in this.
Good fortune lies along this course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The Obstacle lies in obstinance. An insistence on only one way of proceeding has brought things to an impasse. You may either continue banging your head with irresistible force against this immovable object, or you might step back and survey this situation from a fresh perspective. Which is immobile here -- the obstruction or your attitude?

Seek the advice of friends, family, and people you trust! Be calm, confident, consistent persistent, endure, and persevere, and you will find success in achieving your goals! Good luck, friend!
>>
>>17411775
"If you poor some music on whatever's wrong, it'll be sure to help out." - Levon Helm

Pineapple
Male
Gemini
6'0", Half Filipino/Caucasian. Barrel Chested. A little introverted but generally kind, caring and geniune. I worry too much.
Houston
Will I see development in my teaching/performance careers? Both are related to music. The past 7 years of my life have been devoted to this in college and now that I'm out, I'm not sure what path I'm supposed to follow and I don't want that to affect everything else in my life negatively.
>>
>>17411856
Haha, it does not always work like this, but sometimes! If it does, the "16" may indicate 4 p.m. at his local time, reinforced by the "4"! :p
>>
>>17409583

You already gave me a reading but I forget to give you positivity, so here it goes: Your reading was really on point and increased my confidence in divination, as I've never had a bad reading thus far. It was also really nice of you to give me one when I forgot to give you positivity. You're a cool person overall.
>>
>>17411871
Good general rules for all querents and givers of readings/advice to consider! Thank you!
>>
>>17411833
female
what does he think of me after what happened
>>
>>17411809
Welp.
Thanks for the reading, it sums up really everything thats been going on.

Also i recommend you to do a little zazen, helping others is super cool but you got to achieve that inner peace though your own will
>>
>>17411871
It seems that I'll have to pass on the offer then. I was really not expecting and not really in the particular state to even bother with getting a reading. Say, mind if I give you an allegory, a query shrouded in pretty words instead of showing the clear cut reality? If so, here's this;

A shimmer in the dark, gaping void. What seemed to be small twinkling stars were in truth creations of their own, realities that from outside are small, but yet so vast and incomprehensibly huge from the inside. The shimmer spoke and offered me a choice between three. I picked one, and a long time later I wonder whether the choice really mattered, and whether I simply was a fool in the first place.

Tell me if his words were truth or not, and whether he followed through with his odd desire for assistance, for an offer, or not?
>>
>>17411890
Haha, thanks!

Definitely do not worry so much! Remember to breathe! I see you conjuring the best in you and arising to meet challenges on the path you've already set yourself upon toward successful achievement of your goals:

The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "The Penetrating Wind":

Wind follows upon wind, wandering the earth, penetrating gently but persistently:
The Superior Person expands his influence by reaffirming his decisions and carrying out his promises.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Gentle persuasion is the key in this instance.
Though the words are soft, their speaker must be firm, calm and confident. Gentle words are worthless if spoken with trepidation. Wordless influence by example is also effective in this situation. All persuasion should be almost unfelt, yet consistent and persistent. Ask for feedback from someone you know to be an effective persuader

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Determination has settled into a steady course toward good fortune.
That was no way to start, but it will lead to a glorious ending.
Consider any crossroad three days before pressing on.
Check your bearings for three days following, to ensure you haven't strayed from your course.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Modesty":

The Mountain does not overshadow the Plain surrounding it:
Such modest consideration in a Superior Person creates a channel through which excess flows to the needy.

Success if you carry things through.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The Cosmos is moving toward equilibrium. Extremes are being tempered, excess is beginning to shift toward the empty. You can use these moderating influences to strike a balance in the world around you. Remember, though, that this Leveling will not come about through an arrogant confiscation of excess, but through subtler persuasions. Modesty and moderation are the keys

Don't doubt or get discouraged!
>>
>>17411903
Thank you so much! :)

I'm glad you found the reading to be on point!

Again, thank you and no worries, you are very thoughtful and considerate! :) Take care, and have great days ahead!
>>
>>17411918
You're very welcome! I'm glad you found the reading a good fit!

Thank you!
>>
>>17411900
Gonna print and wait for that sweet april sex
>>
>>17411987
Haha, cannot just wait! Efforts must also be made!

May the sweet April sex happen!
>>
>>17411937
Thanks! It's funny - there is part of me that feels as if I totally understand everything in the reading but then there is my ego, which refuses to accept things as they are/will be...
>>
>>17412011
It IS funny how that works! There is definitely cognitive dissonance in reconciling the two. Good luck!
>>
>>17411888
Thanks good sir.
Your reading and advices are very helpful, will keep em in my maind.
You are doing good work here sir, my best wishes and thank you again.
>>
>>17412062
You're very welcome!

I'm glad you found what I had to say helpful and will be keeping it in mind! May it serve you well!

Thank you so much! Best wishes to you too!
>>
>>17411936
One of the greatest philosophical question is whether or not our choices truly are our own, or rather the fallout of the games of gods and great powers we can't fathom.

An allegorical query shall get you an allegorical reading, and much of the meaning will be up to you to decipher on your own. I will be using RW.

Significators for you, him, and his words:
>The Lovers, 9 of Swords reversed, Ace of Cups reversed
Ostensible and true intentions:
>King of Swords, Ace of Swords reversed
Whether or not he followed through:
>8 of Cups

I suppose it depends.

It depends on whether or not he spoke behind or in front of himself. I suppose it depends on whether he spoke with his right or with his left. That second question is likely the one you understand the most and the least.

His words are interesting. As a King they might be presented, with majesty and power, regally and puissantly. But there is something he is hiding.

Both emotions and thoughts are repressed and hidden behind a veil of calm serenity, or otherwise some wall reinforced with barbs to keep any from coming close. There are lies, certainly. There is certainly dishonesty, but I'm not sure whether or not there is insincerity. The two things are not exactly identical, and it's hard to say here.

When one speaks truly from either the head or the heart but falsely from the other, is it truth or falsehood? Does one truly speak from the left or the right?

Did he speak behind or in front of himself? That should be easier than questions of right or wrong, certainly easier than questions of right or left. At any rate, that should be your clue to understanding the 8 of Cups here. He moved, certainly; towards or away...that I can't say.

To give you a hint, I pulled a card for your personal reflection, and that is The Hanged Man. I'll leave the rest to your discretion.
>>
>>17411936
are you still doing readings
>>
>>17409583

I will gradually read everyone I can, posting back anywhere from 5 minutes later to by thread's end, so check back. I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
>>17412142
Without delving too much into answering the wondrous reading, I will simply leave you with a thanks. I will make certainty to ponder upon this and upon the cards, but nonetheless I trust you well enough with the interpretation. There is really nothing substantial that I can get from anything anymore upon this particular query from any sort of a reader, and with thus, I will end my ponders this one, final night. Much could have been distorted through my mind and time, the true meaning and the words said, but perhaps it may just be for the best.

Thanks again for the reading, much appreciated. I may just look up the cards properly at a later time, but for now I may just rest. And yet again, have a good day.

>>17412164
It depends on what you would be asking for, but either way I am not making any promises. The requirements are >>17410824, as I've already pointed out before.
>>
>>17411862
Alright mate, sorry that took so long.

The idea of a change keeps popping up, along with your mental/emotional state.

The first thing I was drawn to after casting the stones was a triangle of stones with one in the centre, what I read from this is that there will be change leading to newfound confidence or maybe self respect which is caused by a courageous choice from you, the choice is tied somehow with people you're emotionally close to, this could mean meeting new people and leaving behind older friends.

Then I noticed a rectangular formation which I read as a commitment you'll make that will drive you towards a clearer mind which leads towards a positive change at home.

Another two things that appeared were a curiousness with the spiritual as well as a positive change in your emotions/mental state.

The final thing I read from it was that discipline and education are the path towards a better financial state.

Hope I helped.
Just out of curiousity, do you have some kind of an interest in the law?
>>
>>17410824
Female
I kind of said the wrong thing to the wrong person that I have to see often. Should I be fearful? Will it be really awkward?
>>
Here's some real paranormal SHit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n53X60auVf0
>>
>>17409575
A reading FOR US ALL on the nature of the current Moment:

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Conflict":

An expansive void where nothing can dwell. Even though he sincerely knows he is right, the Superior Person anticipates opposition and carefully prepares for any incident.

Seek advice.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

No quarrel will blossom, unless you let your pride fertilize this budding conflict.
Let the one who insults you expose himself for what he is.
Don't fight this battle until you've already won it.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Worrying the Tiger":

Success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

>>
>>17412263
Its fine and thank you for doing my reading,I really appreciate it.
It seems really precise.

>Just out of curiosity, do you have some kind of an interest in the law?

yes,I do.
>>
>>17412244
Edward
Male
Virgo
Asian, thin, glasses, dimples. Am usually an introvert but caring person.
Quebec
A love reading regarding my current pursuit please.

Good luck with you healing.
>>
>>17411766
Thank you
>>
>>17412244
Rei
Taurus
Short, brown hair that reaches shoulders, glasses, average looking with a beauty mark near my lips.
Northwest Mexico.
General reading about how well the moving towards a new place will go, and if I can trust my future roommate, thank you in advance.

I have had a couple of dreams in which I go and help others while not being myself. I hope I could at least have helped you and wish you the best for you to heal soon. Blessed be.
>>
>>17412244
I think its really swell of you to take time to help the querents, it means a lot to me that I can rely on a kind anon to help me in my questions of the future c:

Zach
Male
Capricorn
I'm an INTP guy, quiet, a bit lazy.
Eastern Tennessee

I need to know what the future holds for my current girlfriend. I've been with her for four years but as of late, the past three months or so, she's just been nagging on my nerves and brining me down.
We've been long-distance for two years, and I've been trying to make it work, but I honestly feel like I don't care anymore. I want to know if I should hold out for things to get better between us, or go plan B and finish creating a tulpa for my companionship, not for fug, but for love.
>>
>>17412601
Thank you very much! Go Team Edward! ;p

The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Abundance":

Thunder and Lightning from the dark heart of the storm:
The Superior Person judges fairly, so that consequences are just.

The leader reaches his peak and doesn't lament the descent before him.
Be like the noonday sun at its zenith.
This is success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are in a position of authority in this situation. Archetypally, you are the New King, returned from your quest to claim your throne. However, you are enlightened enough to realize that you are merely a part of a cycle, and that you must someday yield your throne to the new kid in town, the younger, faster gunslinger, the young turk, the next returning hero, the next New King. Fretting about the inevitable descent is senseless. For now you must play your role to the hilt and use this gift of power to govern your world as best you can. You are the best person for the job. That's why you were chosen. Give it your personal best.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

He attracts the brilliant and able to his quest.
Good fortune.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Creative Activity":

Heaven in constant motion. With the strength of the dragon, the Superior Person steels himself for ceaseless activity.

Productive Activity.
Potent Influence.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The time for action has come. You now have the focus and the stamina necessary for accomplishing great tasks. The path before you is being cleared and reward lies ahead.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 469x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 469x313px
Oh good heavens, look at the time! It's time for readings!

>name/nickname/alias
>description and defining features
>colour/shape combo eg pink cone, maroon sphere
>query
>>
>>17412671
Thank you!

The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "The Well":

Deep Waters Penetrated and drawn to the surface:
The Superior Person refreshes the people with constant encouragement to help one another.

Encampments, settlements, walled cities, whole empires may rise and fall, yet the Well at the center endures, never drying to dust, never overflowing. It served those before and will serve those after. Again and again you may draw from the Well, but if the bucket breaks or the rope is too short there will be misfortune.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is a Source common to us all. Jung named it the Collective Unconscious.
Others hail it as God within. Inside each of us are dreamlike symbols and archetypes, emotions and instincts that we share with every other human being. When we feel a lonely separateness from others, it is not because this Well within has dried up, but because we have lost the means to reach its waters. You need to reclaim the tools necessary to penetrate to the depths of your fellows. Then the bonds you build will be as timeless and inexhaustible as the Well that nourishes them.

TEXTS TO CONSIDER:

The well is carefully re-tiled, and in time made pure again.

No blame.

True, if a well is being lined with stone, it cannot be used while the work is going on. But the work is not in vain; the result is that the water stays clear. In life also there are times when a man must put himself in order. During such a time he can do nothing for others, but his work is nonetheless valuable, because by enhancing his powers and abilities through inner development, he can accomplish all the more later on.

>>
>>17412671
>>17412722
The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Attraction":

The joyous Lake is cradled by the tranquil Mountain:
The Superior Person takes great satisfaction in encouraging others along their journey. He draws them to him with his welcoming nature and genuine interest.

Supreme success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is no greater natural law in the Cosmos than Attraction. From the magnetic pull of an atom's nucleus to the centrifugal force that spirals a galaxy, the face of the universe is shaped by Attraction. On a human scale, it is Attraction that fuels procreation and furthers our species. Yet it is also Attraction that spawns greed and covetousness, threatening our extinction. Attraction is the underlying force of the situation in question. You are refined or debased by the objects of your desire. What gravitational pull are you now under? Around what sphere of influence do you circle? Can you use your own ability to attract?
>>
>>17412694
Thank you so much! :)

The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "The Penetrating Wind":

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Gentle persuasion is the key in this instance. Though the words are soft, their speaker must be firm, calm and confident. Gentle words are worthless if spoken with trepidation. Wordless influence by example is also effective in this situation. All persuasion should be almost unfelt, yet consistent and persistent. Ask for feedback from someone you know to be an effective persuader.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Self-doubt vanishes and determination grows.
Three forms of game will be taken in this hunt!

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "The Wanderer":

Fire on the Mountain, catastrophic to man, a passing annoyance to the Mountain:
The Superior Person waits for wisdom and clarity before exacting Justice, then lets no protest sway him.

Find satisfaction in small gains.
To move constantly forward is good fortune to a Wanderer.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are a stranger to this situation. It is your attraction to the exotic that has led you here, but you will move on to a new vista when this one has lost its mystique. Because much of this environment is foreign to you, you must exercise only the best judgement. You don't know the custom here, and it's too easy to cross a line you don't know is there. Because you are the foreigner in this setting, you have no history to acquit you. Watch, listen, study, contemplate, then step lightly but decisively on.
>>
>>17412741
Thanks for the reading, its really helpful c:
>>
>>17412717
Hi Empath! May your power level be over 9000.

Brent
Male Sagittarius
Tallish with brown hair and hazel eyes
White cylinder
Future-love-general reading, plox and thank you!
>>
>>17412753
You're very welcome! I'm glad you found it helpful! :)
>>
>>17412717
Em
female, tall, slim, brown hair, glasses
orange oval
Any potential love interests in the future?
>>
>>17412717
Al Pisces
Male, short back hair
Orange triangle
Future love reading please how do I best attract her and what qualities should I work on to make it a good relationship
>>
>>17412717
Dré
Long haired skinny metal head
green triangle
Love reading and advice on what to improve

thanks in advance.
>>
>>17409575
>>17409583
Since nobody is asking for a reading, I'm doing a SELF-READING. Yikes!

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Remaining Blameless":

Thunder rolls beneath Heaven, as is its nature and place:
Sage rulers aligned themselves with the changing seasons, nurturing and guiding their subjects to do the same.

Exceptional Progress if you are mindful to keep out of the way of the natural Flow.
It would be a fatal error to try to alter its course.
This is a time of Being, not Doing.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is thoroughly a matter of the heart. If everything you attempt, no matter how carefully planned, ends in disarray, then examine your motives. They are the cause of your predicament. It isn't that your motives aren't pure -- even the best intentions will fail under these circumstances. What stymies you in this situation is that you have a motive at all. Free yourself of all expectations, release any tenuous grip you may have, and roll with it. This is totally out of your control. There are higher powers and more elements affecting the outcome of this situation than you can imagine. Get out of their way.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Any action, however innocent, will bring misfortune.
Stand fast.

The final part of the reading reveals "Difficulty at the Beginning":

Thunder from the Deep:
The Superior Person carefully weaves order out of confusion.

Supreme Success if you keep to your course.
Carefully consider the first move.
Seek help.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

New ventures always pack along their inherent chaos. Though this is an annoyance at best, and can even imperil or downright doom an endeavor, it is also the friction needed to polish your project to jewel brilliance. Learn from these early obstacles.
>>
>>17412717

James
Quirky spiritual introvert. 5'11, brown hair, hazel eyes, oval burn scar on my left leg
Green heart

Should I try to chat up Sarah? Is that a good idea and what do you see/feel happening if so?
>>
>>17409583
Mendoza
Male
Aries
Introvert, depressed most of time. Skinny, short hair, short beard, both dark brown. Scar on hairline.
So, there is this short haired girl, we have a messed past on both sides, and our ways splited some time ago. Even so, i still hold her very dear. What will happen if i let her in again? Should i approach, let her her, or just keep going?
Thanks for reading all the time.
>>
>>17413111
EXHAUSTION:

A Dead Sea, its Waters spent eons ago, more deadly than the desert surrounding it:
The Superior Person will stake his life and fortune on what he deeply believes.

Triumph belongs to those who endure.
Trial and tribulation can hone exceptional character to a razor edge that slices deftly through every challenge.
Action prevails where words will fail.

This is the realm of the Shaman. You have exhausted every alternative, spent yourself completely, taxed body and mind beyond your former limits. Survival and salvation lie beyond your reach now. Only transcendence to a new existence -- a higher plane of being -- will see you through. The Old You is just a dry husk. You can't return to it. Metamorphosis is the only grace offered. You can only return to your homeland as a New You.

CONSIDER:

Hemmed in by stone, with nothing to climb but thorns: a trap of his own making.
Struggling home, he cannot find his wife.
Misfortune.

THE WELL:

Deep Waters Penetrated and drawn to the surface:
The Superior Person refreshes the people with constant encouragement to help one another.

Encampments, settlements, walled cities, whole empires may rise and fall, yet the Well at the center endures, never drying to dust, never overflowing.
It served those before and will serve those after.
Again and again you may draw from the Well, but if the bucket breaks or the rope is too short there will be misfortune.

There is a Source common to us all. Jung named it the Collective Unconscious. Others hail it as God within. Inside each of us are dreamlike symbols and archetypes, emotions and instincts that we share with every other human being. When we feel a lonely separateness from others, it is not because this Well within has dried up, but because we have lost the means to reach its waters. You need to reclaim the tools necessary to penetrate to the depths of your fellows. Then the bonds you build will be as timeless and inexhaustible as the Well that nourishes them.
>>
>>17413123
So, i gotta get my shit together before anything else?
>>
>>17413160
Couldn't hurt!
>>
>>17413123

Hm, can you grab this one as is too? No biggie if youre booked

>>17413050
>>
>>17413172
Well, looks like good advice. The reading was good and accurate, i guess i still have to take the long way home.
Thank you, Onymous. May you find the peace you are looking for.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA_ZX8Zk2N8

male. aries. query: Is it possible for me to find a job/carreer/employment soon?
>>
>>17409575
Amanda, 23, taurus, living in illinois.
average height and weight, Brown hair, green eyes.

I was an opiate addict for a few years and am in a medicinal maintenance program now and have been for 15 months. I'm wanting to get off this medication and be truly clean and free of addiction and have a goal of moving to San Diego by the years end.

I guess I'm wondering if I'm going to stay clean and if my goals are realistic. Statistics don't look so great for heroin addicts and I'm scared of my demons, will power, and the future in general.
>>
>>17413179
The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Dissolution":

Wind carries the Mists aloft:
Sage rulers dedicated their lives to serving a Higher Power and built temples that still endure.

The King approaches his temple.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Walls meant to protect have instead separated and isolated. Your defenses have kept you apart from those whom you most need to touch.
Whatever the reason for discord between you, it is time to lay down your arms. Dispel the inflexible demands and fears of the Mind so that you may reunite in the Heart.
If you have begrudged, forgive.
If you have torn down, repair.
If you have injured, heal.
If you have judged, pardon.
If you have grasped, let go.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

He scatters his group far and wide.
Those who return will be of firmer resolve and leaner, stronger fibre.
An ingenious move.

Success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

>>
>>17413187
I'm glad it provided you with insight. May it serve you well!

Thank you!
>>
>>17413188
I was JUST talking about Miyazaki!

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Inner Truth":

The gentle Wind ripples the Lake's surface:
The Superior Person finds common ground between points of contention, wearing away rigid perspectives that would lead to fatal error.

Pigs and fishes.
Great fortune if you stay on course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The subject of this hexagram discovers a key to Tranquility by first gaining insight into his own nature, then turning that vision outward. By resolving inner conflicts and being at peace with himself, he learns to gain insight into others. In effect, he enters another, sees with the other's eyes, listens with the other's ears, feels with the other's heart. He then returns to his own center, with new perspective and understanding.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Just before the moon waxes full, One horse breaks from the harness, and its mate remains.
It is as it should be.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Creative Activity":

Productive Activity.
Potent Influence.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

>>
>>17413214

High-risk, high-reward it sounds like. And letting go of the past. Okay you talked me into it. :D
>>
>>17413208
Your reading revealed a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Family Duties":

The Superior Person weighs his words carefully and is consistent in his behavior.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

One in this situation must be keenly aware of his influence on others. Maintain a healthy respect for the ripple effect of your words and deeds. To some you serve as a role model. You can either help shape their world or tilt them into chaos. Show temperance and consideration to all.
>>
>>17413230
May your consideration of the information in the reading serve you well!

My best wishes to you! Good luck!
>>
>>17413208
>>17413238
I decided to expand upon your reading so that you have more information to apply to your query/situation, and I arrived at ANOTHER single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Dangerously Deep":

Water follows Water, spilling over any cliff, flowing past all obstacles, no matter the depth or distance, to the Sea. The Superior Person learns flexibility from the mistakes he has made, and grows strong from the obstacles he has overcome, pressing on to show others the Way.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are facing a crucial trial along your Journey. The danger of this challenge is very real. It is a test of your mettle. If you can maintain your integrity and stay true to your convictions, you will overcome. That's not as easy as it seems when you are faced with the sacrifice of other things you've come to depend upon or hold dear.
>>
>>17412244
Carlos
Male
Taurus Sun/Moon/Venus
Tall, skinny with nerdbelly, blackish brown hair, a sensitive introvert, but I'm a hard worker and smart, although I like structure in my job. I'm also slow as hell.
Chile

So, I entered a relationship with a girl a month ago. Everything was going great, but, I was feeling anxious because I felt something was wrong. I brushed it off thinking I was wrong, but, my feelings ended up right - she asked me for time, she said we rushed things out, and that she wants to love me in other ways (meaning she wants to love me as a girlfriend, which she doesn't really feel). I obviously feel heartbroken, but she didn't say things were over at all, because she wants to try once she feels up to it. She right now is going through difficult times, and as much as I want to support her, I feel like I can't.

What should I do if I want to increase my chances for us to get together, better and strengthened as a couple? Thank you.
>>
>>17412244
If you aren't too busy I'd like to get a reading please , I'm really digging how you respond and explain the answers
>>17412959
>>
>>17413260
The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Following":

Thunder beneath the Lake's surface. The Superior Person allows himself plenty of sheltered rest and recuperation while awaiting a clear sign to follow.

Supreme success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Thunder from the Lake -- the lulling, rhythmic roar of the faithful tide, eternally wearing away the stone of the shoreline, forever obedient to the phases of the moon. The pull of the moon on the tide is the Following called for now. As mighty as the tide is in its own right, it is ever the puppet of the invisible, irresistible gravity of the moon. What cyclical forces pull you along? Are you futilely attempting to resist a natural attraction?

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

By virtue of your wise heart, you are followed by a leader.
Come down from your mountain, and you will be rewarded with another.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Social Mechanism":

The Superior Person analyzes the various levels and working parts of the social structure, and uses them to advantage.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a matter of Positioning -- not only yourself, but others as well. There are niches to be filled, potentials to be realized, right livelihoods to be found. You are not building a new organization, but shoring up an existing infrastructure. It's worth the effort, because it will provide union, community, and an ironclad alliance.
>>
>>17413268
Sure! Thanks for the appreciation!

The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "The End In Sight":

Fire ascends above the Water:
The Superior Person examines the nature of things and keeps each in its proper place.

Too anxious the young fox gets his tail wet, just as he completes his crossing.
To attain success, be like the man and not like the fox.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Resist the rush to completion. Anticipation of fulfillment may callous you before you have fully absorbed the lessons of the journey. The endpoint of this Quest will only prove to be the threshold for another. You are short steps from Mastery on this plane, yet you stride toward Ignorance of the challenges lying beyond. Savor this accomplishment. Fully Become. Take full possession of your world before embarking to discover the next one. That voyage begins soon enough, and you will reminisce about this one. These are the Good Old Days.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

True to himself to the end, inner light radiates from him and warms others in the glow.
Good fortune.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Compulsion":

A playful Zephyr dances and delights beneath indulgent Heaven:
A Prince who shouts orders but will not walk among his people may as well try to command the four winds.

A strong, addictive temptation, much more dangerous than it seems.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are ignoring a clear and present danger to your well-being. If this threat emanated from a heavy-handed oppressor, you would see it coming. But this danger comes to you in the form of a seduction, an amusement, a diversion, an indulgence that is eating away at the fiber of your secure little world. You are too cocksure. You underestimate the tribute this dalliance will demand.
>>
>>17413273
Please tell me if this is what you mean with the reading.

I should take the time, and not resist the natural forces. I should take time to recover, and just do what I'm supposed to do. But I should just take whatever chances come to me to approach to her, and everything should work out alright. Am I missing something?
>>
>>17413283
>>17412959
>>
If the situation seems hopeless, it is because you have become accustomed to the wrong way of doing things. You are lost. The more you try, the more lost you become. Realize you can't solve problems all at once, but rather by degrees, through creative solutions. Do not take action until the solution makes itself obvious. Do otherwise and problems become more complicated. Be honest, sincere, and direct. No need for flattery, subtle intrigue, or gifts of tribute. Allow ambition to drive you too hard and troubles remain as before. Rather, exert just enough pressure to overcome obstacles. Do not overdo it. If you allow your shortcomings to predominate, you will surely fail.

This is a time to be still and conserve energy as there are many dangers in your way. Don't try to deal with all difficulties: it is not necessary. Be careful and patient. Find the 'natural' course and follow it: like water in a stream.

This is all very helpful and the most relevant reading I've ever gotten here. Thank you!
>17413252
I found this relevant but a little vague. Did a little research and found this:
"
>>
>>17413285
That sounds like an excellent interpretation/approach! You have considered the words of the reading carefully and determined the right attitude to come from as your situation develops. Stay calm and positive. Good luck!
>>
>>17413299
Gosh my copying and pasting got all sorts of fucked up. Hope you get what I was meaning here
>>
>>17413304
Thank you very much, your readings are great, and so you are! Best of luck, friend!
>>
>>17413299
You're very welcome! I'm glad you found it helpful and found even more by doing a little research! Excellent! Stay calm and positive, endure, and persevere to find successful achievement of your goals! Do not get discouraged! Persist! Be consistent! Have faith, and be faithful! Best wishes and good luck!
>>
>>17412244
can you do mine please? Seems like the other reader is gone.
>>17412973
Extra info
Male
Aries
Québec
>>
>>17413308
>>17413317
No worries! I figured it out / figured out what happened! :)
>>
>>17413229
Thank you very much Onymous Chironymous
>>
>>17413312
You're very welcome! Thank you so much! :)

>>17413342
You're very welcome!
>>
>>17413318
The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Revolution":

Fire ignites within the Lake, defying conditions that would deny it birth or survival:
The Superior Person reads the Signs of the Times and makes the Season apparent to all.

The support you need will come only after the deed is done.
Renewed forces, however, will provide fresh energy for exceptional progress.
Persevere.
All differences vanish.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

A revolutionary Change must be made forcibly. There is no negotiating with the Established Order. Perfect timing is essential. Let the abuse of power become apparent and oppressive to those around you before making your move. Lay the groundwork, sow the seeds for Revolution without tipping your hand prematurely. You will need a strong foundation, because you will have to bring about this necessary change alone. You cannot count on popular support, so you must wait until there is massive dissent. Then the avenue for your assault will be cleared.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

You dodge the snares and snatch victory with the lightning speed and agility of a panther.
The jackals lose their nerve and swear allegiance to you.
You have won your revolt.
Don't seek to climb higher.
Instead stabilize the new order for the good of all.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Family Duties":

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

>>
>>17413361
Thanks for your time. I'm not sure what it refers to though. Should I become a political activist?
>>
>>17413378
You're very welcome!

Or a politician!

Or a community organizer!

Good luck!
>>
>>17413388
I'll keep destroying SJWs on facebook with facts
>>
>>17413394

that just triggered me
>>
>>17413394
I like you.

>>17413398
[triggering intensifies]
>>
What do I need to do to have love? I dont get it.
>>
>>17413417

i wish i could figure that out too, anon
>>
>>17413417
The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Breakthrough":

A Deluge from Heaven:
The Superior Person rains fortune upon those in need, then moves on with no thought of the good he does.

The issue must be raised before an impartial authority.
Be sincere and earnest, despite the danger.
Do not try to force the outcome, but seek support where needed.
Set a clear goal.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Your iron will must come to the forefront now. It will take great personal determination to resolve the situation in question. Your adversary would love to force you into an angry display. That would legitimize his opposition to you. Such a berserker rage would drag you down to his level. You must resolutely take a public stand against what he represents, but refuse to engage him. Without compromise, you show others the way to higher ground.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

A warning sign goes unheeded.
Misfortune ahead.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Social Mechanism":

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

>>
>>17413445
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
Could I wind up with one of the girls at work, sometime down the line, and would it be enjoyable?
>>
>>17413497
Your reading revealed a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Enthusiasm":

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

>>
Good evening, hope all is well for you. I'd love a reading if you please could.

Mark
Male
Scorpio/Sag cusp (Nov. 21st if that helps)
Eastern European caucasian with an afro and beard, normal build, quiet/reserved/observing constantly, creative type.
New England, USA
Career and love are more questionable for me at the moment, but a general reading would be more than helpful.

Cheers! Thank you for what you do. On here and out there wherever you find yourself.
>>
>>17413541
Your reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Obstacle":

When meeting an impasse, the Superior Person turns his gaze within, and views the obstacle from a new perspective.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The Obstacle lies in obstinance. An insistence on only one way of proceeding has brought things to an impasse. You may either continue banging your head with irresistible force against this immovable object, or you might step back and survey this situation from a fresh perspective. Which is immobile here -- the obstruction or your attitude?
>>
Hi good evening Onymous,

Can you do a hex for how someone most special to me feels about me?

Thank you! Have a pleasant night.
>>
>>17412244
matt/m/aries/us (washington state)
atheist (i know, but hey why not?), libertarian, passion for computers, music and sometimes philosophy.

what can I do to improve my discipline? and/or
some guidance on my love-life.

either/or would be much appreciated, thank you kindly for reading.
>>
>>17413592
Thank you! You're very welcome!

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Following":

Supreme success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

To find what you seek, you must leave the child and follow the adult.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Revolution":

Fire ignites within the Lake, defying conditions that would deny it birth or survival:
The Superior Person reads the Signs of the Times and makes the Season apparent to all.

The support you need will come only after the deed is done.
Renewed forces, however, will provide fresh energy for exceptional progress.
Persevere.
All differences vanish.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

A revolutionary Change must be made forcibly. There is no negotiating with the Established Order. Perfect timing is essential. Let the abuse of power become apparent and oppressive to those around you before making your move. Lay the groundwork, sow the seeds for Revolution without tipping your hand prematurely. You will need a strong foundation, because you will have to bring about this necessary change alone. You cannot count on popular support, so you must wait until there is massive dissent. Then the avenue for your assault will be cleared.
>>
>>17413616
Your reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Aspiration":

The Sun shines down upon the Earth:
Constantly honing and refining his brilliance, the Superior Person is a Godsend to his people. They repay his benevolence with a herd of horses, and he is granted audience three times in a single day.

Promotion.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a time of reward for good works. Those you have helped want to show their gratitude. Benefits come both from on high and from the humble you uplifted. Accept all gifts graciously, though the reward may not be what you truly need or hoped for. Some may bestow more than they can afford to give, but you must realize that they need to feel that they have repaid you.
>>
>>17413556

I think I understand, regardless this was helpful. Thanks again!
>>
>>17413630
I'm glad it was helpful! You're very welcome!
>>
Hey! i'd like a reading.

>everyone has good in them somewhere
>amar
>F
>capricorn
>brown hair, bright eyes, short
>north america
>why is J being quiet with contact, will this improve?
>>
>>17413655
The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Providing Nourishment":

Beneath the immobile Mountain the arousing Thunder stirs:
The Superior Person preserves his freedom under oppressive conditions by watching what comes out of his mouth, as well as what goes in.

Endure and good fortune will come.
Nurture others in need, as if you were feeding yourself.
Take care not to provide sustenance for those who feed off others.
Stay as high as possible on the food chain.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are a conduit in this instance, able to provide the sustenance needed by others. Position yourself to nourish the truly needy and worthy. Avoid situations where you might be coerced into supporting the parasites and vermin who deprive your true charges. Your own nourishment is an issue here, too. Remember Lao Tzu's three Great Treasures:
Only the person possessed of Compassion, Modesty and Frugality can remain fit enough to stay free of desperation and keep control of the situation.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Climbing to the summit to obtain nourishment for others, you are as alert as a tiger ready to spring.
This is the correct path.

Success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

>>
>>17413628
Thanks onymous,
This makes some sense but I'll have to muse on it a bit.
Blessed be <3
>>
>>17413696
You're very welcome!
That is a wise course of action!
To you as well!
>>
>>17409575

I will gradually read everyone I can, posting back anywhere from 5 minutes later to by thread's end, so check back! I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
Eric
Male
Virgo
Deep blue eyes, quiet, struggling with anxiety
Midwest
I feel like there's some sort of presence haunting me or taking my energy. Can this be confirmed?
>>
>>17413727
Shucks I'm sorry I forgot the most important part!

Your readings made me curious and you seem very passionate about what you do. I'd appreciate the reading!
>>
> I took a deep breath and listened to the old bray of my heart: I am, I am, I am.
> Kristen
> Female
> Pisces
>Super pale, petite figured, brown(and silver) hair, big brown eyes
>Heart of America
>General reading if it's not too much trouble, thanks.
>>
>>17413727
>>17413731
Thank you! Sure thing!

The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "The End In Sight":

The Superior Person examines the nature of things and keeps each in its proper place.

Too anxious the young fox gets his tail wet, just as he completes his crossing. To attain success, be like the man and not like the fox.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Resist the rush to completion. Anticipation of fulfillment may callous you before you have fully absorbed the lessons of the journey. The endpoint of this Quest will only prove to be the threshold for another. You are short steps from Mastery on this plane, yet you stride toward Ignorance of the challenges lying beyond. Savor this accomplishment.
Fully Become.
Take full possession of your world before embarking to discover the next one. That voyage begins soon enough, and you will reminisce about this one. These are the Good Old Days.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Careless so near to shore, the fox gets his tail wet.
Humiliation.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Estrangement":

Fire distances itself from its nemesis, the Lake:
No matter how large or diverse the group, the Superior Person remains uniquely himself.

Small accomplishments are possible.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are working at cross-purposes with another. The distance between you is very wide. The gap can be closed, however, with no compromise of your integrity. You are not adversaries in this case -- just two persons addressing individual needs. Ask yourself: are these needs mutually exclusive? Is there common ground here? Must there be one winner and one loser? Could you become partners in seeking a solution that would allow for two winners?
>>
>>17413732
The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Inexperience":

A fresh Spring at the foot of the Mountain:
The Superior Person refines his character by being thorough in every activity. The Sage does not recruit students; the students seek him. He asks nothing but a sincere desire to learn. If the student doubts or challenges his authority, the Sage regretfully cuts his losses.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a time of interchange between a mentor and pupil. Whether you are the teacher or the student, it is a time of companionship along a mutual path. This hexagram also emphasizes the eternal, cyclical nature of the mentor/student relationship -- a mentor is merely a more seasoned pupil, further along on the journey. A pupil holds within himself the seed of a future Master.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

You are so terrified of being wrong, you leave no room for learning what is right.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "The End In Sight":

Too anxious the young fox gets his tail wet, just as he completes his crossing.
To attain success, be like the man and not like the fox.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Resist the rush to completion. Anticipation of fulfillment may callous you before you have fully absorbed the lessons of the journey. The endpoint of this Quest will only prove to be the threshold for another. You are short steps from Mastery on this plane, yet you stride toward Ignorance of the challenges lying beyond. Savor this accomplishment. Fully Become. Take full possession of your world before embarking to discover the next one. That voyage begins soon enough, and you will reminisce about this one. These are the Good Old Days.
>>
>>17413755
Thanks!
>>
>>17413762
You're very welcome!
>>
How would someone interpret

The Moon - Ace of Cups - Knight of wands

in a reading for how A feels about B?
>>
File: 3.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
>>17409583
Andrew
Male
Taurus
I'm lost in my own head.
West Virginia
What is my purpose? I.E. What did God put my on Earth for?

Here's a happy song, mostly:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlRjjGc6pJA
>>
>>17413721
Hey chironymous. Im thankful for you setting the time aside for people here, I appreciate what you do and wish you the very best in life. This would be my first reading and im looking forward to it.

Alexander
Male
Leo
I am 6.2, white, skinny, well defined cheekbones, got a pair of dark brown eyes, buzz cut and a dark brown full beard trimmed short.
I live in Stockholm, Sweden.

My query is the following:
Ive been struggling lately, I feel as if Im in constant conflict with myself. My consciousness feels clouded, like Im losing myself. I have no idea where Im headed in life. Ive been seeing someone lately and Im terrified of falling in love or misleading her or myself, since I dont know what I want in life at this moment. I feel lost, but I like this person. What should or can I do?
Apologies for the vague query, but everything feels vague to me at this very moment.
Any insight would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
>>
>>17413826
Thank you!

The Superior Person sees retreat as an opportunity to strengthen his position, and makes it so.
The inferior person sees retreat as a defeat, and makes it so.

Your reading revealed a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Gradual Progress":

The gnarled Pine grows tenaciously off the Cliff face:
The Superior Person clings faithfully to dignity and integrity, thus elevating the Collective Spirit of Man in his own small way.
Development.
Good fortune if you stay on course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Adaptability mixed with integrity will bring a calm, steady progress. Move from your center, always faithful to your principles, yet with the flexibility to weather any tempest. Yours is not a meteoric rise to the top, but the solid, confident footing of one who has a clear vision of what can be, and who is willing to climb the distance to reach it. The oracle foresees companionship along the way -- a Divine comfort on any journey.
>>
>>17413845
Thanks mate.
>>
>>17413845
>>17413852
Forgot to ask.

Could you please tell my what you mean by companion? As in who, or what?
>>
>>17413831
The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Contemplation":

The Superior Person expands his sphere of influence as he expands his awareness.
Deeply devoted to his pursuit of clarity and wisdom, he is unconscious of the inspiring, positive example he is setting for others to emulate.

You have cleansed yourself; now stand ready to make your humble, devout offering.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The situation marks a rising to new heights.
As you climb for a better view of the panorama, you make yourself more conspicuous to those below.
This hexagram is also known as the Watchtower, because the shape formed by its lines resembles the ancient guardposts manned by Chinese soldiers.
These towers were placed on mountainsides to give a better vantage point.
To those below, the watchtowers served as landmarks to help them find their way.
The quality of your search for clarity in this situation serves as such a guidepost for others along the Way.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Observe the leader firsthand to decide the worthiness of the cause.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Conflict":

Seek advice.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

>>
>>17409583
Hi, thanks for taking the time to do this for everyone.

>Juliana
>Female
>Aquarius
>Long-ish straight brown hair and green eyes, 5'6", quiet but not usually shy
>Maryland
>Did I lose the person I was meant to stay with for the rest of my life, or was this supposed to happen?
>>
File: yMjmRxn.png (763KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
yMjmRxn.png
763KB, 1024x768px
>>17413721
>*See photo ;)
>*Bella
>*Female
>*Scorpio
>*Black hair, brown eyes, short and tan
>*Vancouver
>*I read something written online, and I'm wondering if its about me? Thank you!!!
>>
>>17413871
Thank you, I appreciate you setting aside your time for me.
I will reflect on this, take care of yourself.
>>
>>17413852
>>17413861
No problem, you're very welcome!

It could be a mentor. It could be a student. It could be a new friend. It could be a rekindled friendship. It could be someone special. The reading indeed was not specific about this.
>>
>>17413896
Thanks again mate.
>>
>>17413876
You're very welcome!

I know that feel. I'm sorry you share it.

The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Splitting Apart":

The weight of the Mountain presses down upon a weak foundation of Earth:
The Superior Person will use this time of oppression to attend to the needs of those less fortunate.

Any action would be ill-timed.
Stand fast.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a situation easily mistaken for Stagnation (Hexagram 12) or Revolution (Hexagram 49). It just depends on which side you're on. During a time of Stagnation, human worms invade to feed on the decay. During a time of Revolution, oppression is being overthrown. But in this situation, oppressors are violently seizing power. Pay special heed when you receive this hexagram, because the oracle is often warning you of a situation of which you are totally unaware. You are about to be blindsided.

TEXTS TO CONSIDER:

The arms of the throne are split to kindling.
Those closest to the leader are slashed away.

The bed is split at the edge.
Those who persevere are destroyed.
Misfortune.

The power of the inferior people is growing. The danger draws close to one's person; already there are clear indications, and rest is disturbed. Moreover, in this dangerous situation one is as yet without help or friendly advances from above or below. Extreme caution is necessary in this isolation. One must adjust to the time and promptly avoid the danger. Stubborn perseverance in maintaining one's standpoint would lead to downfall.

>>
>>17413876
>>17413910
The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Estrangement":

Fire distances itself from its nemesis, the Lake:
No matter how large or diverse the group, the Superior Person remains uniquely himself.

Small accomplishments are possible.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are working at cross-purposes with another. The distance between you is very wide. The gap can be closed, however, with no compromise of your integrity. You are not adversaries in this case -- just two persons addressing individual needs. Ask yourself: are these needs mutually exclusive? Is there common ground here? Must there be one winner and one loser? Could you become partners in seeking a solution that would allow for two winners?

Wow, I've never seen a reading so strongly indicative that a breakup was supposed to happen! I'm sorry! Hexagrams for "Splitting Apart" AND "Estrangement" PLUS the text in between. I think you can be confident that this was NOT the one, but you were supposed to have experienced it in order to learn from. You will be a better, stronger, smarter person more prepared/ready/fortified for when it IS a situation with the one! Stay strong, positive, endure, and persevere! Things will improve down the road!

Best wishes!
>>
>>17413879
Haha, thanks!

The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Retreat":

The tranquil Mountain towers overhead, yet remains this side of Heaven:
The Superior Person avoids the petty and superficial by keeping shallow men at a distance, not in anger but with dignity.

Such a retreat sweeps the path clear to Success.
Occupy yourself with minute detail.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Retreat in this instance is not a desperate flight in disarray, but a conscious choice to distance yourself from forces that would rob you of your peace. It is not a surrender, but a regrouping. Retreat from this conflict is actually an advance toward your own center. You move toward balance, and thus a much stronger position.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

The Superior Person sees retreat as an opportunity to strengthen his position, and makes it so.
The inferior person sees retreat as a defeat, and makes it so.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Contemplation":

The Superior Person expands his sphere of influence as he expands his awareness. Deeply devoted to his pursuit of clarity and wisdom, he is unconscious of the inspiring, positive example he is setting for others to emulate.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The situation marks a rising to new heights. As you climb for a better view of the panorama, you make yourself more conspicuous to those below. This hexagram is also known as the Watchtower, because the shape formed by its lines resembles the ancient guardposts manned by Chinese soldiers. These towers were placed on mountainsides to give a better vantage point. To those below, the watchtowers served as landmarks to help them find their way. The quality of your search for clarity in this situation serves as such a guidepost for others along the Way.
>>
>>17413894
You're very welcome!
I'm glad you will reflect on it! Thank you, and take care of yourself as well!
>>
>>17413791
According to someone I asked: "impulse based on emotion".
>>
>>17413910
>>17413925
Wow, thank you! She was one of the closest people to me in my life for quite a few years (no contact now and we act like strangers around each other) and we still love each other so I've been beating myself up about it over the past few weeks, but that makes me feel a little better. I did learn a lot from it in any case.
Could the blindsided part have already happened? It kind of fits the situation, I never expected it to happen like it did.

Thanks again and best wishes to you as well :)
>>
>>17409575
Chironymous here, doing I-Ching READINGS for you all:

I will gradually read everyone I can, posting back anywhere from 5 minutes later to by thread's end, so check back! I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
Male
Scorpio
Texas

Should I ever try psychedelics again?
>>
>>17413996
You're very welcome!

Yes, the blindsided part in the reading could already have happened, especially since it was in the first part of the reading. Yeah, it's not easy when things are so sudden, abrupt, or when the change is such a night and day difference. I'm glad you learned from it! Things will improve!

Again, you're very welcome! Stay positive, resilient, confident, consistent, endure, and persevere!
>>
Was it a choice between one and the other? Why did this path have to be so painful?
>>
>>17414013
Your reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Obstacle":

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

>>
>>17414018
>Why did this path have to be so painful?
I know that feel, anon. I'm sorry you're sharing it right now. It definitely sucks. But things will get better! Let's see what your reading has in store for answering this question...

Your reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "The Mountain":

Above this Mountain's summit another more majestic rises:
The Superior Person is mindful to keep his thoughts in the here and now.

Stilling the sensations of the Ego, he roams his courtyard without moving a muscle, unencumbered by the fears and desires of his fellows.
This is no mistake.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is a higher vantage point available to you, but it is obscured by the visible peak of personal ambition. To climb to this higher plane, you must shake off the desires and fears of the conscious, visible world around you. To make this journey you must quiet the Ego, empty your mind of past and future, and dwell totally in the moment at hand. Thorough mindfulness of what is before you is the only tranquility.
Be. Here. Now.

>>
>>17414018
>>17414032
>Was it a choice between one and the other?
>Why did this path have to be so painful?

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Thunder":

In awe of Heaven's majestic power, the Superior Person looks within and sets his life in order. Thunder mingles with startled screams of terror for a hundred miles around. As the people nervously laugh at their own fright, the devout presents the sacrificial chalice with nary a drop of wine spilt.
Deliverance

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

A thunderbolt of Cosmic judgement crashes to earth. For the common person, it's just a momentary fright soon forgotten, its warning unfathomed and unheeded. But to one who understands its significance, this thunder is a signal to repent. Centering the Self, seeking balance, the enlightened person will respect and align himself with this Higher Power, while his fellows remain subject to the whims of every passing storm.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Others run in confusion and terror from the violent thunderstorm.
Fully aware of the danger, you keep to the task that must be done.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Empowering":

The joyous Lake spans on and on to the horizon:
The Superior Person renews and expands his Spirit through heart-to-heart exchanges with others.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is the sign of true companionship. The principals in this situation exchange energy, ideas and feelings, constantly invigorating and encouraging each other to new heights of Spiritual achievement and Self-discovery. This exchange is not for the glory of the Team, but for furthering the process of each individual's 'Te', or pure potentiality.
>>
>>17413791
I would read this as a very energetic kind of new love that almost scares A with what they're feeling. A is going crazy for B. It's possible that either A sees B as the Knight of Wands, or that A is the Knight of Wands towards B. Depends on what the reader feels is right.
>>
>>17413935
Thank you! :)))
>>
>>17414134
You're very welcome!
>>
File: skelebutt.gif (534KB, 448x361px) Image search: [Google]
skelebutt.gif
534KB, 448x361px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAmFk-TsXdA

>If you choose to see
>Everyone is there for you to lose yourself
>But nothing feels as good when you're alone
>So never let it happen

>Don't give into wild currents
>Don't believe in callous rituals
>I'll always want to carry it all, love
>Find a way to carry it all for you

>If you choose to make
>Something so particular and force its shape
>Then nothing feels as good as the mistake
>When you let it happen

>Don't give into wild currents
>(Oh, I never will)
>Don't believe in callous rituals
>I'll Want to carry it all, love

>If you try and hide it
>You will always feel alone
>If you try to deny it

>Oh Love
>You'll take me to the end
>I know you will
>Oh Love
>You'll tear out all your hair
>I know you will

>I want to carry it all, love
>>
Male
Taurus
Arkansas

Was there any truth to my dream or should I let her go?
>>
>>17414151
Hi, Hijinks!

Thanks for posting this!
>>
>>17414156
Also, just found everything you asked for.

Remember that Ricky Bobby's dad was drunk when he said "if you ain't first you're last". It's not true at all. 2nd place is sometimes just as good, and what matters is knowing that you tried your best!
>>
>>17414142
Can you do one more for me =) I'm just wondering how things will go when I see the person I love again... Thank you! =)
>>
>>17414317
Your reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Lying Low":

Thunder high on the Mountain, active passivity:
The Superior Person is unsurpassed in his ability to remain small. In a time for humility, he is supremely modest. In a time of mourning, he uplifts with somber reverence. In a time of want, he is resourcefully frugal.

When a bird flies too high, its song is lost. Rather than push upward now, it is best to remain below. This will bring surprising good fortune, if you keep to your course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is no profit to striving here. To be content with oneself is the greatest success imaginable. The enlightened person has nothing to prove to himself or others, and thus may always operate from a position of sincerity, with no pretense or posturing. His humility is guileless simplicity. His mourning is selfless compassion. His frugality is an unshakeable faith that he is but a conduit, letting what is needed flow through him to others, with no loss to himself.
>>
>>17409583
Ws
Male
Aquarius
Green eyes
CO
Love n sheeeeeiiiit.
>>
Male
Libra
Oregon
3-5-16?
>>
>>17414336
The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Repairing the Damage":

Winds sweep through the Mountain valley:
The Superior Person sweeps away corruption and stagnation by stirring up the people and strengthening their spirit.

Supreme success.
Before crossing to the far shore, consider the move for three days.
After crossing, devote three days of hard labor to damage control.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are blessed with an opportunity to resuscitate that which others have abandoned as beyond repair. This ruin wasn't caused by evil intention, but by indifference to decay. Just by addressing yourself to the problem, you exhibit a new awareness, a fresh perspective. This is a time of recovery, renewal, regeneration.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Correcting his father's error, a son treads dangerously close to dishonor.
Yet sparing his father from blame brings good fortune in the end.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Grace":

Fire illuminates the base of the Mountain:
The Superior Person realizes he has not the wisdom to move the course of the world, except by attending to each day's affairs as they come.

Success in small matters.
This is a good time to begin something.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The emphasis now is on form, not function -- on the sizzle and not the steak. The environment around you is not one of depth, and you are appreciated now for your image, not your essence. You perfectly fill a role, and no one is seeing the genuine you. Still, you are being listened to and watched. Use this influence to further your goals as much as possible. Even if you don't feel understood, you can perhaps connect with a few isolated hearts. Relax and enjoy the attention.
>>
>>17414353
The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Stagnation":

Heaven and Earth move away from each other.
In the ensuing void, the small invade where the great have departed.
There is no common meeting ground, so the Superior Person must fall back on his inner worth and decline the rewards offered by the inferior invaders.

Difficult trials as you hold to your course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

It is natural to assume that, if Earth above Heaven forms the hexagram for Peace and Paradise, then the opposite configuration, with Heaven over Earth would represent the antithesis of Paradise, Hell.
Not so.
This hexagram is actually the Dark side of Peace, its unsavory byproduct, Stagnation.
In a time when most of our wants are provided, there is little need for the heroes, the artists, the great thinkers and innovators.
As they recede into the shadows, Idleness, Apathy, and Lassitude come to the forefront.
Peace has become boring, bland, unchallenging -- Stagnant.
Now our attention turns to the quick fix, the instant celebrity, the fad, the one-nighter, the current buzz.
There is no room for depth.
If you are a passionate soul, you must wait for a better time to find kindred spirits.
In these times, they are only curious legends, bas-relief, dead poets.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

The oppressive stagnation rots to the inevitable end that all such corruption must meet.
Its compost nourishes the seeds of great joy and fortune.

>>
>>17414353
>>17414374
The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Gathering":

The Lake rises by welcoming and receiving Earth's waters:
The King approaches his temple. It is wise to seek audience with him there.

Success follows this course.
Making an offering will seal your good fortune.
A goal will be realized now.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is an important Convergence, and you must be part of it. Look for the Center of this convergence. Like waters running to the sea, like an astronomical convergence of planets revolving around the sun, you should let the gravity of this Center draw you near. Others are also drawn to this Center, and among them you will find shared bonds and kindred spirits. This tribal convergence will give you a clarity of purpose. You will no longer be alone.
>>
>>17412932
>>17412959
>>17412973
>>17413050
Sorry guys, passed out and just stayed dead (narcolepsy is a pain). I'm pretty burnt out on love readings lately. Sorry to disappoint.
>>
>>17409583
John
Male
Virgo
I can be decisive, creative, insightful, I tend to be very altruistic, determined and passionate if something catches my eyes, but in my weaknesses I also can be extremely private, a perfectionist, can burn out very easily.
Mexico
Which path is the most harmonious towards a better future, following up on the brunette or the redhead? Thanks in advance yo.
>>
>>17414377
i think i will die that day,... and many many others...? everything you said seams suiting considering my current situation. God bless. Namaste.
>>
Is there anything coming into my life love-wise?

I'm a Leo.
>>
>>17414394
The first part of tour reading reveals the hexagram for "Return":

Thunder regenerates deep within Earth's womb:
Sage rulers recognized that the end of Earth's seasonal cycle was also the starting point of a new year and a time for dormancy. They closed the passes at the Solstice to enforce a rest from commerce and activity. The ruler himself did not travel.

You have passed this way before but you are not regressing. This is progress, for the cycle now repeats itself, and this time you are aware that it truly is a cycle. The return of old familiars is welcome. You can be as sure of this cycle as you are that seven days bring the start of a new week. Use this dormancy phase to plan which direction you will grow.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are about to experience a rebirth -- about to be given another chance, a new lease on life. You have persevered, gone the distance through an entire cycle -- through the Spring of hope or new passion, through a Summer of growth and building, only to be sacrificed like the archetypal Harvest King at the Autumn reaping. You lie dormant like seed beneath Winter snows now, healing and absorbing new energies in preparation for the new young Spring coming shortly to your life.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Openly admitting your mistake, you humbly and nobly return.
No blame.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Family Duties":

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

>>
>>17414399
Oh, my. I certainly hope that's not the case!

Best wishes to you!
>>
>>17414424
The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Liberation":

A Thunderous Cloudburst shatters the oppressive humidity:
The Superior Person knows the release in forgiveness, pardoning the faults of others and dealing gently with those who sin against him.

It pays to accept things as they are for now. If there is nothing else to be gained, a return brings good fortune. If there is something yet to be gained, act on it at once.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The relief you experience here is not your own personal pardon, but the release of others from your rigid expectations. Like a hot air balloon, you will rise to new heights as you cast the heavy sandbags of resentments and restrictions away from you. Feel the lightness of being that results from forgiving others and accepting them as they are. Free yourself of the endless vigil of policing the behavior of others. See them for who they are, not what they can or can't do for you.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

There has been no mistake.
You are not at fault.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Thunder":

Deliverance

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

>>
>>17409575

New thread:
>>17414421
>>
>>17414392
That's ok
Feel better :)
>>
>>17414433
>One in this situation must be keenly aware of his influence on others. Maintain a healthy respect for the ripple effect of your words and deeds. To some you serve as a role model. You can either help shape their world or tilt them into chaos. Show temperance and consideration to all.
Will do, thank you.
>>
>>17414448
Excellent! You're very welcome!
>>
>>17411915
Hey anon, are you still around? I've got time to do another now if you're still here.
>>
>>17412521
Thanks for this Chiron, I remembered it today and it's helped me solve a pretty important conflict in my life.
>>
>>17414037

So this path furthers my potential despite the pain. Thank you!
>>
Any readers around?

Male
>>
>>17415312
You're very welcome! I'm very glad it helped!

>>17415603
Yes! And you WILL find better opportunities in time! You're very welcome!
>>
>>17415925
Hello! I'll answer this here, but you SHOULD be posting in the newest thread (always search the /x/ catalog for "divination"):
>>17414421

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "The Wanderer":

Fire on the Mountain, catastrophic to man, a passing annoyance to the Mountain:
The Superior Person waits for wisdom and clarity before exacting Justice, then lets no protest sway him.

Find satisfaction in small gains.
To move constantly forward is good fortune to a Wanderer.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are a stranger to this situation. It is your attraction to the exotic that has led you here, but you will move on to a new vista when this one has lost its mystique. Because much of this environment is foreign to you, you must exercise only the best judgement. You don't know the custom here, and it's too easy to cross a line you don't know is there. Because you are the foreigner in this setting, you have no history to acquit you. Watch, listen, study, contemplate, then step lightly but decisively on.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

The traveler uses a bird's nest as kindling.
He chuckles at his cleverness, but soon weeps when he loses his ox.
Misfortune.

>>
>>17415925
>>17416126
The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Lying Low":

Thunder high on the Mountain, active passivity:
The Superior Person is unsurpassed in his ability to remain small. In a time for humility, he is supremely modest. In a time of mourning, he uplifts with somber reverence. In a time of want, he is resourcefully frugal.

When a bird flies too high, its song is lost.
Rather than push upward now, it is best to remain below.
This will bring surprising good fortune, if you keep to your course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is no profit to striving here. To be content with oneself is the greatest success imaginable. The enlightened person has nothing to prove to himself or others, and thus may always operate from a position of sincerity, with no pretense or posturing. His humility is guileless simplicity. His mourning is selfless compassion. His frugality is an unshakable faith that he is but a conduit, letting what is needed flow through him to others, with no loss to himself.

I'll be doing more readings in the new thread:
>>17414421
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.