[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/drm/ Dream general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 41

File: acid-trip.jpg (110KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
acid-trip.jpg
110KB, 720x576px
Sixth edition, previous was bumped off the catalog

This general is for discussion of
>dreams and interpretation
>lucid dreaming
>sleep paralysis
>creepy dreams
>precognitive dreams
>astral projection/OBE
>all else

Before you post, some guidelines
1: If you need help with any sort of dream, lucid, SP, recurring, etc, or even just remembering in general, the best advice anyone can give you is to start a dream journal.

2: If your dream is longer than one post, consider cutting it down, as such length is very discouraging, and few will read it.

3: Giving advises or analyzing someone else's dreams does not require any sort of authority, if you think you can do it, feel free to give some other people a response.

4: Even if you don't believe this is a paranormal topic, you must admit it takes a lot of dream threads off of the catalog

Some websites to help you out

dreamviews.org

http://api.ning.com/files/P3hYmFgEsbPdxPgMJXWt7K6KUuoJYAYi7NXHr5GuVYff8NDqHvvmD7u8mkZ3MnPCSzZGPVKJ*2vwuowl*GbkLZeKNr0hUN0R/RobertBruceMasteringAstralProjection.pdf
>>
>If your dream is longer than one post, consider cutting it down, as such length is very discouraging, and few will read it.

Nah man, stop adding this. Why cater to people with short attention spans? Let people post whatever they want, and the lazy people can skip it if it doesn't appeal to them.
>>
>>17403356
dream from last night

it was really weird because in the dream I had a mom and dad that are nothing like my mom and dad in real life. and my dad had an imposture so he must have been high profile or some shit

I'm at some bar and people are trying to hook up with me. There is one and she sends me a pic but she is too fat. Next there is some jew but she looked like the dream Mom or some shit (irl my mom is nothing like her). Then men start coming over I tell the first I'm not gay and then there is another saying I'm not aloud to be cis I have to be gay. I say no he says yes I say no he says yes I say no and tell him if he says yes one more time I will kill him.
>>
This is the earliest dream I remember having. It's still as vivid today as when I first had it.

>about 4 and a half years old
>was visiting my mom's house at the time
>she had moved since my last time there so the house was strange and unfamiliar to me
>fell asleep
>dream that I've woken up and start looking around dark room
>door starts rattling as if something is trying to get in
>then, an enormous great horned owl burst into the room and flew toward me
>its talons were extended, like it was going in for the kill
>I still remember its wide golden eyes and how they were fixated on mine
>woke up terrified just before the owl got to me

This dream really bothered me when I was young, especially because I had already been suffering from oclophobia (irrational fear of owls) so a dream like this really exacerbated the phobia. Didn't get over that fear until somewhere around my seventh year.

pic related, that's basically what I saw in the dream, same posture posture and everything, just larger and more menacing
>>
>>17403394
Also had a peculiar dream and corresponding synchronicity the following morning that I'll share:

>19 years old, living on university campus
>in the physics program, height of my materialism phase, deplored anything "spiritual"
>had a dream one night that I was sitting on a sofa in the house of an unknown father figure
>an alabaster jar sat on my lap and voice spoke out from inside
>The voice belonged to a serpentine water-dragon that addressed herself as Helena
>Helena said that if only I release her from the jar, then she will grant my any wish
>Sounded suspicious, so I asked "on a scale from 1 to 10, how evil are you?"
>She responds, 15
>Decide not to release Helena
>Find myself then at an archaeological dig-site
>See a girl I know and tell her the following
>"I know I used to ridicule others for their spiritual experiences, but when you have an experience yourself it's different" (referring to my experience with Helena)

next morning
>wake up, go to class
>calculus, really stern chinese man for a teacher who never converses with the class
>until this morning
>with everyone seated, he extends both hands to the class and said
>"Welcome class... to the year of the WATER DRAGON"
>mfw the night when I had this dream about a water dragon, the chinese calender changes to the year of the water dragon
>>
>>17403394
You should embrace you fear of owls. You should don an owl costume and fight crime or something.
>>
Has anyone ever met anyone in a dream who was as lucid, if not more lucid than yourself?

Had a dream last night in which I ignored what appeared to be the main plot for a while and met a girl who legitimately came across as another person, we talked about the dream we were in, who we were outside of the dream, and we both possessed lucid dreaming powers such as incredible speed.

Can post more details if people are interested, she said she was from an alternate reality which I found pretty incredible. Anyone else have this sort of experience?
>>
>>17403507
I've never experienced that myself anon, in fact I've never even heard of anything like this before. Did you know the girl at all from your waking life, or was she completely new?
>>
File: owlman.jpg (193KB, 600x741px) Image search: [Google]
owlman.jpg
193KB, 600x741px
>>17403493
Now that's an idea
>>
>>17403620
>not Nightowl
>>
I feel like dreams are the most real and concrete things not only on this board but also in real life. Interesting af. Bump
>>
>>17403631
There's a lot of people, I think, who would challenge you on your use of the words "real" and "concrete" as they relate to dreams, but I feel like I understand your point. I agree insofar that dreams are manifestations of the objective psyche, i.e. the unconscious, and in that sense represent a purely natural process which should be taken for what it is, like anything in nature, and not for what the conscious ego would like it to be.
>>
>>17403625
Was never a fan of Night Owl, but I liked the doppelganger concept between Owlman and Batman.
>>
>>17403615
She looked incredibly similar to a girl I know, however her name was very odd (Started with a Q, something like Quelaan) and after talking with her it was clear the similarities stopped at appearance. Oddly enough I felt incredibly close to her after learning she was another dreamer, probably a combination of her appearance and the fact that we were the only lucid ones around.
>>
>>17403674
The girl you know who the dream-girl looked similar to, did you talk to her at all about this dream? It would be crazy if you both experienced the same thing at the same time.
>>
>>17403689
Yes, unfortunately she experienced nothing similar, I feel like that would've been some damn solid proof that something weird was going on. Still though it really stood out to me, and I'm going to have to see if I can run into anyone else like that in my future dreams.
>>
I've experienced sleep paralysis on multiple occasions in my life. Some times were more scary than others. I'll share one of the more frightening experiences now, but if anyone's interested I'll post more.

>16 years old, serving a four month sentence in Toronto for mischief endangering life
>had a dream that I was back in my childhood home, but something was different
>there was a door that I had never seen before, but which had apparently been boarded up when I moved in
>as it turned out, the door led to a bedroom that belonged to the previous occupants, a mother and her baby son
>some terrible trauma had transpired resulting in their deaths, and their spirits were contained in the sealed-off room
>I then awoke in my cell, laying on my left side
>though it didn't exist in reality, I felt like the sealed-off door was now ajar and on the wall directly above my head
>couldn't move, knew it was sleep paralysis so just closed my eyes and waited for it to end
>felt a terrible presence emerge from the door, it was the mother (who I sensed was also responsible for both her and the baby's death)
>I felt her place her hands on my right shoulder and pushed down strongly so that I sunk deeper into the mattress
>terrified, but somehow fell back asleep
>>
I had this dream a couple of days ago

>laying down on my back on dark green grass
>I feel pleased and in peace, i also feel a strange pleasing wind whistle blowing
>i had many kittens playing around me especially one kitten rubbing his back on my left forearm and some resting on some parts of my body, one on my chest and bell

I had this experience for a few seconds and then i woke up
>>
File: 1456522544570.jpg (21KB, 480x853px) Image search: [Google]
1456522544570.jpg
21KB, 480x853px
Just woke up from this and kinda in shock

>was living with this girl and her family (in a non sexual way)
>she had this bf who didnt really like me
>girl starts to develop feelings for me
>bf finds out and gets really pissed at me
>he gets superman-like powers and starts hunting me
>comes to a point where i have to hide as a hobo to find a way to stop him
>throughout the entire dream, i could feel his hatred for me, and some of the hits i was taking

Idk why im having weird dreams, the one before was a much better dream

>laying in bed, see bright light
>outside is a giant fox sitting majestically
>let it in, start petting it
>i fall over holding the fox, i laughing as the fox purs and licks my face
>>
File: SHOWMEYAHMOOVS.png (43KB, 918x802px) Image search: [Google]
SHOWMEYAHMOOVS.png
43KB, 918x802px
I dreamed my teeth were being pulled out.

I understand this is a common dream sign, can anyone else that had that dream tell me about themselves?
>>
When I first got braces I had a dream that I was looking into a mirror and my teeth started falling out
>>
I smoked a blend of herbs one night and had one of the craziest dreams I've ever had.

I was working on making an herbal smoking blend To help me quit smoking cigarettes. It was accidental lucid nightmare dreaming. It was very memorable but I didn't smoke that herbal blend again. The dream was just too emotionally upsetting.
>>
Could someone help me make sense of the dream I had last night? It sounds like a joke, but I am honestly concerned because this really happened to me.

>be a tough looking black man driving with a right-side driver's seat
>in reality a white guy in America where the driver seats left
>driving on the right side of the road like in America though
>my (dream) brother was killed in a drive-by
>I inherited his white girlfriend
>omw to his funeral
>see a quaint suburban home in a nice neighborhood
>slow down to see a white family celebrating Christmas through the window
>this enrages me
>pull over and enter the house
>shout "what da fuck you think you doin'?!"
>little old man walks up to me and motions at my reflection in the mirror on the wall
>he points at my tattoos and bandana and asks why I have to look so scary
>while he's lecturing me on how to dress like the nice man I probably am, I see a man in a suit sitting in a recliner in the living room
>he's reading a newspaper and glancing over it, pretending not to notice me
>I instantly remember him as the federal agent that was harassing my brother for some case about arms dealing
>approach him and start yelling about how he doesn't deserve Christmas
>yank my pants down and stand on the arms of the chair
>force the agent to suck my dick
>look out the window and see my dead brother's white girl fucking the family's dog in the front yard
>wet dream

I wish I was just making this up for laughs. feels bad man
>>
>>17404701
Damn, I've never wanted to see someone make sense of a dream more than I want someone to explain yours.
>>
>>17404425
How did you feel at the time?
>>
>>17404701
New beginnings, rebirth, ancient - wise man, wisdom, dark side-acceptance, loyalty, frustration, desiring emotional release,
>>
>>17404873
That's a lot better than thinking I was a closet-racist with a dominating rape fetish.
>>
>>17404396
Anyone??
>>
I got a couple

>Old Japan
>Dream there are killers murdering my family and everyone else
>I'm running into the woods and find a giant buddha statue with a red-yellow flame on one side, and a purple flame on the other
>There's no outrunning the killers, sit in the middle and start meditating
>Stop thinking, everything turns white, I find peace
>Feel a bit of pain for a second as I was murdered, but then I returned to eternal bliss.
>Woke up
>>
I have had recurring dreams about a pale woman with black eyes and black hair. She usually kills or makes everyone else in the dream disappear and then stares at me until I wake up. Been happening for about 16 years now.
>>
>>17404396

what's your relationship with your mother like?

what about with your father?

when did you stop living with them?

have you stopped living with them?

do foxes have any significance to you? watch any shows featuring fox myths? see them at the zoo? etc
>>
>>17404916
>I fall asleep in my dream.
>Lucid dream inside my dream's dream.
>Rode a Ferrari around, fucked a babe
>Started waking up in my dream, but felt disconnected to my body.
>I couldnt move my dream's sleeping body, was stuck in the dream's dream in darkness.
>Started meditating and then praying
>Finally connected to my dream's body, then woke up soon after.

I was this close to inception lucid astral dreaming
>>
>>17404930
>relationship with mother
She treated me like shit, beat me everyday of my childhood, so shes been dead to me for years

>relationship with father
Pretty good since i live with him

>when did you stop living with them?
I moved away from my mom when i was 14 and the courts realized she was batshit insane

>do foxes have any significance to you?
No not really, been watching alot of x-files though
>>
>>17404914
Remember that dreams are about you. Every person or dream character represents a 'shade' of yourself.

1st dream--- Intimidation, stress, need to overcome dependence on others, fear, shadow- needing to come to terms, lacking faith, are you enough?

2nd dream---Fox- Physical or mental responsiveness,-- increased awareness---seeing through deception--can you ( or desire to be) swift in tricky situations. Passion, wanting more, affection, anger

Enjoys the night

Fox-
>>
>>17404921
Come to terms with your shadow. Embrace, oneness
>>
>>17404952
Stress kinda makes sense for the first one, the rest not so much since im self-dependent on personal things, still doesnt really make any sense to me

But the second one is on point. I dont buy into alot of things i see on tv or media, and sometimes am swifty when in a tricky situation
>>
>>17404410
Say what you need to say

Just as you lose your baby teeth as a child, wisdom teeth as an adolescent and perhaps all of your teeth when you are old, teeth are associated with letting go of old ways of ‘chewing on things.’ The way that you approached situations in the past will no longer do.
>>
>>17404974
Come to terms. What is -IS

The past is the past. Accept, integrate
>>
>>17404984
Are you just pulling stuff outta nowhere?
Im not stagnant so idgaf about stuff from the past, half of my believe is to stay in the now, so idk what I'm supposed to come to terms with
>>
>>17404933
Vehicle dreams suggest how you feel about your forward movement. If the car is parked, you may have put your sense of direction on hold while you explore new opportunity. The type of vehicle, it's condition, and whether or not you are driving, in control or being driven, will portray your present sense of autonomy.

Japan---associated with a new start or the coming of a ‘new day’ -- suggest some new aspect emerging as your sense of identity is given definition

sex--exploring your sensitive -- exploring your desire to be more aggressive.
>>
>>17404996
If you know then why ask?
>>
>>17404945

are you a woman or a man?

what's your age? over under 20 if you dont want to get specific.

why didn't your dad get you out of there sooner?
>>
>>17405026
Man, 21, and the reason why was really fucking stupid, no matter how many times i called the cops, they ruled my black eyes, multiple bruises as "discipline" till one judge knew my mom was lying and said my dad has full custody.
For some stupid reason for kids under dual custody, they cant say who they wanna live with untill they are 14. Really stupid when a lil boy is scared about getting his dick chopped off or possibly killed by his own mother
>>
>>17405056
>getting his dick chopped off
Such a punishment is worse than death, I'm glad you got out of there with your manhood in tact!
>>
>>17405065
Me too, one thing i ponder is what wouldve happened if i did become a eunuch. Probably wouldve killed myself
>>
>>17405056

man that's horrible, i hate that you had to go through that. i'm sorry for what you experienced.

I asked about your family because living with a woman (in a nonsexual way) who has a male partner who is like a superhero to you sounds a lot like a parental relationship.

but given the information you shared i think that's less likely to be involved.

have you had any relationships in the past that have been like that? unrequited loves etc.?
>>
>>17405156
Yea shit sucks, anyways no i never really had a serious relationship or anything like that, last one i had was a lil over 3 years ago and was only with the girl for about 2 weeks
>>
>>17405181

this is just an out there take then, to take it in another direction (i'm about to get very arm-chair psychology here):

the superman is a part of you that's doing everything it can to prevent you from forming a relationship with a woman because your template is that of an evil woman.

it's interesting that you used the word superman to describe that man in your dreams. and it would make sense because the part of you that kept you alive and kept you human during your childhood, dealing with your mother, really was superhuman.

maybe the dream illustrates the conflict between you now and that superhuman defense inside you. Part of you is wants to form meaningful and loving relationships with women, but that other part of you has been trained to fight against that. And now, instead of fighting for good, it's fighting against you.
>>
>>17405215
I only used superman as an example. The dude had the same powers as him minis heat vision and cold breath.
Anyways the girl in the dream didnt give off any negative vibes, felt calm when i saw her, but the dude just down right hated me.
As for the superhuman part, when i was little, i thought heavily about running away to my dads, but knew that the law would just send me back when i was to be found. So knowing that running away would cause more problems, i kinda started to think about committing suicide by any means, know how the taste and feel of a gun is.

But it could somewhat be the latter. I do wanna be in a relationship, but im god awful when it comes to talking/flirting with girls
>>
>>17405255

do you feel like you self-sabotage when it comes to girls?
>>
Posted this in a different thread that died.
>>
>>17405294
Yea fully
>>
>>17405323

as an arm-chair psychologist, it seems to me that the dream is symbolic of your internal conflict about women.

and i do think the superman symbology is important.

i know you said you only used him as an example, but like you said, he had the exact same powers.

i think that indicates he represents a kind of good-gone-bad part of you.

are you familiar with the storyline (featured on the Justice League cartoon) where, in an alternate universe, Super Man and the Justice League go fascist because they believe that's the only way they can protect the Earth?
>>
>>17403356
What are your thoughts on dream dejavu?

In context: I try to get into a meditative trance before going to sleep, usually with a theme.. most of the time i try to pry into my pineal..

lately, say the last two months, I've been getting de ja vu on a regular basis, say twice a week...
>>
>>17405369
Get some friends to talk to
>>
>>17405369

do you mean deja vu in your dreams, or deja vu in waking life?
>>
>>17405355
Thats the "red sun" story yea?? Im not too familiar with it (only got back into comics late last year) but have read some stories featuring supes, mostly the new 52 JL, bats/supes, batman, and the dark lnight saga. Always liked it when batman and superman fight eachother(sorry if thats not important)
>>
ok, my most sane and recent one

>me and my husband are in a gang
>he's the second in command, looks like him irl but a lot more muscle
>he rats someone out and now we're fleeing
>the gang leader is my husband's bff and he's fleeing with us
>husband's bff gives me a desert eagle and I put it in my apron pocket (I was wearing one the whole time)
I don't remember much after that but something to do with the beach and rising tide
>>
File: 1443663305622.jpg (354KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1443663305622.jpg
354KB, 1920x1080px
>>17403356
i just happen to come on this board (i dont frequent it) cause i had a very weird dream last night and the fact i saw this thread spooks me.

it started out in a shaman-like room with a bunch of trinkets and weird things. these 2 mystic girls were trying to convince me to get a terot card reading but i wasnt havin it. i eventually sat down at a table with one girl at the table and the other one standing beside me. before she began drawing cards or whatever the girl that was standing wrapped her arms around my head. everything went white in the dream, like a white screen. then when she took her arms off it went back to normal vision and she said i didnt need a reading because "you already saw him". i kept asking who but they wouldnt answer. then i woke up.
i actually wrote this account down, i never write my dreams down, but this one was different.
just so happens a psychic fair is happening near my house and im going to go get a reading.
what might this mean?
>>
File: 1411622980781.jpg (47KB, 600x249px) Image search: [Google]
1411622980781.jpg
47KB, 600x249px
>>17403383
>>
Does this happen to anyone else?
A lot of people dream they are in a place that they know in their waking life but in the dream it looks different. This happens to me, but from dream to dream the alternate dream-world versions of places I know are constant. As in, they are incorrect representations of the real world, but every dream uses the same incorrect representation. I'm actually starting to get to know my way around the dream version of my town.
>>
>>17405474
I have repeats of locations of dreams ie; a school I've never been to with a path leading out back with a lake, highway, and huge wall that I can't get near... I have a few of these places that I know in detail, there was also this whole city that I dreamed up, with inhabitants and everything.

Question if someone could answer for me as well. What would it mean if there are areas that you can't go in inside a dream? Like there's this one area that if I go near, there are these monsters that come out and hunt and kill me, although I can always make it away from them when I see them.
>>
>Dream i have the power of cellular manipulation.
>Can change my/someone elses cells to whatever i see fit.
>For some reason, have this feeling i have to find someone important.
>Scatter myself, and look for them.
>Reform minutes later, still can't find them.
>Whole town hates me because i'm an unnatural abomination.
>Feel as though i'm the next step of human evolution, but understand their woes.
>Wake up.

Pretty cool dream. I've had others where i have some ability that could be deemed godley. Those are the best, because you have such acceptance towards it, like you've always had these powers, but everyone is either afraid or mad at you for having them.
>>
File: 1278376856246.jpg (29KB, 160x150px) Image search: [Google]
1278376856246.jpg
29KB, 160x150px
>That dream when you're in a car driving somewhere, and then the road just ends for no fucking reason

This shit gets on my nerves so fucking much, especially when I'M doing the driving, and i know what i'm doing and where i need to go.
>>
>>17405355
Hey armchair anon are you still around?? I think i may have hit what my dream meant
The last time i tried to get close to a girl, shit didnt work out. She kept blowing me off to hang out with her friend (pos dude who cheats on his gf constantly)
Now could it be that i feel inferior for when a girl i like is into someone elss (dream dude being superman compared to me) or am i looking too much into it?
>>
I've had sleep paralysis twice in my life, both within the last year. The last time was pretty tame, the first time was interesting.

>take gf to work, come back home to nap
>about an hour and a half passes
>wake up to the sound of radio chatter, seemingly coming from my phone
>voices sound like the old recordings from one of the Apollo missions
>also can hear the birds/wind outside super loud
>realize I can't move
>panic as the radio voices count down from 10
>realize it's sleep paralysis and relax
>suddenly able to move, feel like Ive surfaced after being underwater for a while
>phone/radio crackles one last time and stops

I went through every single app in my phone and my browser history to see if anything could have made the noises. No missed calls, no texts, not even an email. I can sympathize with people who get sleep paralysis and think they were abducted, shits scary.
>>
>fallen asleep 3 hours ago
>sleep paralysis before awaking
>unknown entity saying "So you prefer Uncle George than Uncle Justice J (or K?, dunno)
what the heck
>>
>>17403507
I had one where I felt the fury of the wife across the road. It was like her feeling of intense rage were transmitted to me in realtime.

Then I woke up
>>
Ok this is a dream I had when I was about 8 or 10 years old.

I found myself in my bedroom, but it felt different. So I look around and see there are different colors in the wall, the bed and the furniture in general.
So I say out loud: "This is only a dream! Now I'll just wake up."
Then I blinked my eyes, I sensed that I opened them and then I find myself still in the dream: the bedroom now looked different from the room before, now has a different furniture too other than just different colors, it looked like a little slide.
I blink my eyes again: there's always my bedroom with different colors, and now there's also a baby sitter (which is odd considering I never had a baby sitter other than my grandparents) who's taking care of my little brother who was just born.
Then I wake up, for real this time.

Now I'm almost 21 but remember this dream in particular.

What could this dream mean?
>>
File: mfw3.jpg (25KB, 255x300px) Image search: [Google]
mfw3.jpg
25KB, 255x300px
>>17406612
You might be identifying with her on an unconscious level. Consider your own fury, where it comes from, and what it's driving you to do. From there it's a matter of sublimating the fury, or channeling its energy in a positive and fulfilling direction.
Just another note: in Jungian theory, the "unknown woman" or "woman from the other side" is commonly the anima, i.e. a personification of the unconscious.
>>
Are precognitive dreams sign of a fucking brain tumor? I don't even know anymore, i used to think that i've dreamt things. Small glimpses, a scene from a movie or a game, some words being spoken by a relative. Stopping for a red light at particular location. But now there's not a week gone by without feeling that certain dejavu feel, that i've been here before or seen something.

Assuming (or deluding myself ) it's not my malfunctioning mind, what could be the cause of increasing frequency of those glimpses of future past?
I fear they're a sign of something coming my way. Warning signs i really, really should pay attention to but don't understand them.
>>
>>17403749
Can someone explain this to me? I appreciate any narration
>>
>>17407167
>Are precognitive dreams sign of a fucking brain tumor
If you mean dreams that predict the future, then i doubt it- Cancer can't make you psychic
I also firmly believe precognitive dreams are mostly just confirmation bias
If dreams can give you hints that you're having cancer, that's not the hint
>>
>>17407310
Not in a sense of tumor making me psychic, more like being convinced they're real being a sign of one.
Few years ago i was absolutely sure some of my dreams came true. But right now it's just really strong dejavu and i can't tell when or even if i really dreamt it.

The reason why i'm not sure it's just my broken memories, is that strange feeling i get while walking through the suburbs, or lately even downtown. That something's out there, or something's about to happen. I can't properly describe it, word suspense comes to mind. I don't believe in fucking aliums, demons, magic, but that shit keeps me up at night because i can't explain it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DchDAvg58o8
>>
I had this dream a few nights ago
>walk into kitchen of my parents' house
>mother is there
>starts talking to me about something
>smirk for a moment and then laugh suddenly
>laughing at her
>when I laugh thunder cracks loudly
>tell her that I was laughing at her so she would know why I laughed all a sudden
>right then she disappeared, but I could still hear her voice
>very shocking and unnerving
>worry I was hallucinating
>thunder cracks again really loud, sounds like bowling pins struck down
>wake up
>>
>>17407397
Hearing thunder in a dream can portray how you are recognizing an ‘imbalance in the atmosphere.’ The threat of rain can suggest how you are holding back emotions that need to be released. Since it is associated with sound, thunder can be offering a message about listening or paying closer attention to your feelings.

If you or someone else is laughing in the dream, there may be the need to take things more lightly. In daily life, you often laugh when you are uncomfortable and laughter in a dream can suggest looking objectively at your defense mechanisms. Other people laughing at you in a dream can be symbolic of your fear of expressing who you really are. Only you know what it means to be fearlessly yourself.

Whatever is happening in the kitchen has associations with our sense of well being or how we are feeling nourished in life. The kitchen sometimes appears in dreams when we are exploring family dynamics or changing patterns adopted in childhood.
>>
In my dream I was operating a shell game in the street with a small crowd.
A little while in someone that seemed a lot like myself drags me off into a building thats a little more than a dim hallway. It almost felt like a barber shop, but there was a tub set into the wall and at the end a nook with a toilet.
The guy sits me down on the toilet, and gets at eye level. He pulls out a knife and tells me something to the affect of "I'm going to become you". It seemed like he was going to slash my throat and take over my life but when I asked what he meant he cut a hole in the drywall and had me start doing trivia on a screen in the wall until I woke up.

While I was startled by the feeling that he would kill me it seemed he was coming from a place of concern, almost like he was trying to do me a favor.
>>
>>17407363
I wouldn't say it's cancer, but your psyche is definitely hanging in a thin line
I suggest you seek profesional guidance,
>>
Here's a dream I shared with a friend, I copied it as it is because I'm too lazy to greentext it. If you could analyze it it would make me very happy.

My dad, my brother, my cousin and I visited our old house and we went to our old neighbor's house (we lived in a semi-detached).
Now in real life it's a mundane house in a suburb, but in the dream the neighbor's house had a balcony and a bridge that crossed a river and ended up on the other neighbor's house balcony. There a man and his wife were having breakfast and enjoying life, so we decided (me, my brother and my cousin) to troll them for some vague reason. We hid under water and breathed with snorkels and my cousin and brother decided to fetch some of my books to ''bait'' the couple (specifically it was Metro 2033, Moby Dick and another book I don't remember). And I was super upset that they brought my books under water because I was afraid it would damage them. The two of them would stay underwater and raise the book up on the balcony and wave it around and the man and woman were going crazy because of the ''haunted books''.

There was a very beautiful teen girl who was staying underwater. She too was trying to troll the couple and she was surprised to see us in her river. She carried for some reason a Wattz Laser Rifle from the classic Fallout games. Me and my brother befriended her, she confessed her love to me, and we went travelling on the railway that was there next door in the dream but not in real life, eventually hitting a camp of Armenian workers and exchanging jokes with them before arriving at a small underground city next to an abandoned mine.

(to be continued)
>>
>>17409471

(cont.)

My brother waved at me and told me to follow him into the abandoned mine. There he closed a chainlink door behind me and trapped me in the mine and looked at me with pure hatred in his face. I was trapped in the room next to a very pissed off Charizard who had his wings amputated. The Charizard chased me and was soon joined by Jesus armed with knives, a Swampert, a Gardevoir and a Hitmonlee along with several other Pokémons I couldn't identify. I got killed a couple of times, but every time I was resurrected and I had to start over. Jesus told me in a mocking tone ''there's a way to escape and befriend everyone, but you'll never find it, you'll have to kill all of us''.

I took refuge in a small storage room and locked the door but Jesus punched through the window (it's one of those doors that have windows on them) and dropped a steak knife inside, saying ''you will need it''. I escaped, managed to outrun Jesus and I killed a few of the Pokémons but I managed to somehow befriend Gardevoir and get her to follow me.

Eventually we hit an end of the cave that was boarded up and overlooked a huge cave with a rift in it. Inside the cave was a bunch of Pokémons of the Ralts family line (Ralts, Kirlia, Gardevoir, Gallade) all playing and having fun with each other (as in, those were families), but Jesus reappeared and made the ceiling cave in and water rush in to flood the cave, dooming the innocent Pokémon families inside to drown. The dream ended with Gardevoir sobbing uncontrollably on the floor.
>>
How do i free my limbs while trying to astral project all i can do is move them around a bit orl et them move by themselves
>>
>>17410027
please anyone, i feel like i am getting close i just need to free my limbs, i get hypnagogic imagery rather easily, hell i just have to breath a few times for my hands to start moving on there own
>>
I had a few dreams tonight, and in most of them there was this low buzzing/growling in the back of my head, physical back, not inside my head
It wasn't persistent, it just showed up every now and then without any warning
Eventually it got really loud, at this point i was thinking there was a wasp back there
and i decided to carefully feel around back there, there was definitely something there, tied up in my hair (i have long hair btw), but i couldn't tell what it was
it started buzzing/growling again, and it woke me up

What do you guys think?
Anyone had something that persists through the dream like that?
Isn't it weird how the dream would completely change, but the buzzing was still there?
>>
what are some good Binaural Beats you guys use for lucid dreaming?
tips?
>>
Is it possible to use lucid dreaming to project yourself into someone else's dream\mind and do some Inception-style hacking?
>>
Hey guys in my latest dream I remember a scene where I cut my right thumb on a piece of glass and it hurt a bit, just like it would in my waking life, and I remember being afraid it would start to bleed - I didn't touch the wound and it did not start bleeding profusely, I could see a thin red line and that's it. Weirdly enough, I feel some pain in that exact area in my thumb, but there's no cut.

Also in the same dream I was Batman and I was battling someone. The thing is I have lots of dreams where I'm Batman. I like the guy but I'm not obsessed or anything. Is there any cause for this?
>>
>>17410569
Could be you just like him, batman is one of my favorite and i sometimes have dreams that im batman. Once dreamt that i was fighting bane in the darkfall ssga. Got my back broken, could feel every bone break and my spine go the same angle as bats
>>
>>17403356
I had a total meme dreme last night:

I wasn't even in it really, just an observer.
From what I recall, there was this baby, but the thing about the baaby is that there was an adult trapped inside this baby, like the baby could talk, but he was still a baby so he was afraid to say pnis, so he just called it his pee. What a silly baby, I don't even know who this man baby was talking to, some bloke it seemed.
>>
(1/2)

So, i just attempted to lucid dream since ive never tried it before and it really intrigued me, it took what seemed like forever but suddenly i couldn't move my body at all.

I remember reading about the possibility of sleep paralyzes and it shifted my attention to something very negative.
I was lying on my back with my face against the wall.
On the wall i could see the shadow of a man i think, with 3 very prolonged claws inching closer to my bed.
As i was paralyzed i struggled to be able to move but it was impossible and i decided to just "close my eyes".
Now i do have a window where my face is but it's very small, i opened my eyes again and the window i was now looking at was very big and i could see outside.

The sight greeting me was very bizarre and almost humerous, i live on the second floor but for some reason it seemed like i was looking outside a cellar window with like a wall very close to the window.
Pressed up against the window was what seemed like a man dressed in a very cheap skeleton halloween morphsuit, he was lying pressed up against the glass almost like a marionette that had been laid on the ground.
This scared me but also kinda intrigued me.

When i blinked the last thing i witnessed was a completely green field with a light purple sky and in the air hovered about 3 different space crafts.
>>
After two whole years, Pharaoh dreamed that he was standing by the Nile, 2and behold, there came up out of the Nile seven cows attractive and plump, and they fed in the reed grass. 3And behold, seven other cows, ugly and thin, came up out of the Nile after them, and stood by the other cows on the bank of the Nile. 4And the ugly, thin cows ate up the seven attractive, plump cows. And Pharaoh awoke. 5And he fell asleep and dreamed a second time. And behold, seven ears of grain, plump and good, were growing on one stalk. 6And behold, after them sprouted seven ears, thin and blighted by the east wind. 7And the thin ears swallowed up the seven plump, full ears. And Pharaoh awoke, and behold, it was a dream. 8So in the morning his spirit was troubled, and he sent and called for all the magicians of Egypt and all its wise men. Pharaoh told them his dreams, but there was none who could interpret them to Pharaoh.

9Then the chief cupbearer said to Pharaoh, “I remember my offenses today. 10When Pharaoh was angry with his servants and put me and the chief baker in custody in the house of the captain of the guard, 11we dreamed on the same night, he and I, each having a dream with its own interpretation.
>>
>>17413817
(2/2)

I blinked again and suddenly there was nothing but darkness, i realized i was still paralyzed and i couldn't open my eyes either.
I struggled as hard as i could to move my body and in the end it worked i got up from my bed but i could still not open my eyes i could feel my eyelids being very heavy and i thought i was awake but still partly paralyzed.
I would try to get help so i ran out of my bedroom out into the hallway without opening my door (i just kinda phased through) i then for some reason proceeded to bang my head as hard as i could against the wall to open my eyes, im not exactly sure why i did that because at this point i think im awake but blinded.

The last thing i tried was to run down the stairs as fast and reckless as possible in order to scare myself to open my eyes i guess, it was very weird because as i jumped down the stairs i felt incredibly weightless and almost floaty like jumping on the moon.
That's when i actually woke up, in my bed.

So the part about me running around like an idiot blinded and hitting my head against the walls was a dream aswell.
I'm a little shaken up, mostly about the spooky things i saw but i'm also very curious, i kinda don't wanna attempt this again for awhile though.
Sorry if this is written a little rushed and incomprehensible but i only managed to get 3 hours of sleep because of this and i felt like i had to get it down before i forgot some important bits.
>>
12A young Hebrew was there with us, a servant of the captain of the guard. When we told him, he interpreted our dreams to us, giving an interpretation to each man according to his dream. 13And as he interpreted to us, so it came about. I was restored to my office, and the baker was hanged.”

14Then Pharaoh sent and called Joseph, and they quickly brought him out of the pit. And when he had shaved himself and changed his clothes, he came in before Pharaoh. 15And Pharaoh said to Joseph, “I have had a dream, and there is no one who can interpret it. I have heard it said of you that when you hear a dream you can interpret it.” 16Joseph answered Pharaoh, “It is not in me; God will give Pharaoh a favorable answer.”[a] 17Then Pharaoh said to Joseph, “Behold, in my dream I was standing on the banks of the Nile. 18Seven cows, plump and attractive, came up out of the Nile and fed in the reed grass. 19Seven other cows came up after them, poor and very ugly and thin, such as I had never seen in all the land of Egypt.
>>
20And the thin, ugly cows ate up the first seven plump cows, 21but when they had eaten them no one would have known that they had eaten them, for they were still as ugly as at the beginning. Then I awoke. 22I also saw in my dream seven ears growing on one stalk, full and good. 23Seven ears, withered, thin, and blighted by the east wind, sprouted after them, 24and the thin ears swallowed up the seven good ears. And I told it to the magicians, but there was no one who could explain it to me.”

25Then Joseph said to Pharaoh, “The dreams of Pharaoh are one; God has revealed to Pharaoh what he is about to do. 26The seven good cows are seven years, and the seven good ears are seven years; the dreams are one.
>>
27The seven lean and ugly cows that came up after them are seven years, and the seven empty ears blighted by the east wind are also seven years of famine. 28It is as I told Pharaoh; God has shown to Pharaoh what he is about to do. 29There will come seven years of great plenty throughout all the land of Egypt, 30but after them there will arise seven years of famine, and all the plenty will be forgotten in the land of Egypt. The famine will consume the land, 31and the plenty will be unknown in the land by reason of the famine that will follow, for it will be very severe. 32And the doubling of Pharaoh's dream means that the thing is fixed by God, and God will shortly bring it about.
>>
File: image.jpg (216KB, 1200x829px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216KB, 1200x829px
>>17403356
I keep dreaming about my two ex girlfriends.
Once, sexually at a fairgrounds. The following night, fighting zombies/vampires with the other one. Almost every night since I have dreamed of either of them in different ways. Usually mundane tasks, like grocery shopping together, or running into each other at the park.

I haven't seen either of them in 6 years, have never previously dreamt of passed lovers, and am in a happy, long term relationship.

Also; this isn't my board, and I don't really think about the super natural.
>>
>>17413902
Past lovers**
lol.
>>
>>17403356
Hey /drm/. I was going to start a thread on the board but I saw this general.

I've been having some... strange... dreams. I don't know if they're really dreams because I feel conscious during them.

I don't remember the complexities of them but essentially I'm in the woods near a place that's eerily familiar. I then encounter a rather offsetting individual. Bald, tattered clothing. Tall and skinny. The scary thing is his massive grin.

He seems to give me a circular object and says something that I can't quite comprehend.

I then wake up incredibly paranoid and dizzy.

Those woods mentioned in the above paragraph are located on a private property where I had a weird experience as a kid.

What could this mean?? As I'm typing this I feel tears in my eyes.
>>
Anyone got an idea on this one?

>>17410378
>>
Trying SSILD, turns out it takes me two hours to fall asleep at night and at least half an hour after finishing the cycle after planned wakeup.
>>
How do you go into an LD from SP? Any techniques?
>>
First off, i never remember my dreams
This dream was by far one of the craziest and i can remember as if it just happened
Ill try and keep it short
>road trip with friends
>having fun a laughs
>guy shows up out of nowhere
>starts to kill friends
>i escape
>friends where mutilated by body parts being changed
>cops think i did it
>get spotted
>cops now surrounding the area looking for me
>one guy finds me
>Drags me back
>all cops have been killed
>he runs
>killer captures me
> makes me kill with him
>capture a girl
>both rape her for hours
>scouting a elementary school
>get spotted
>cops everywhere
>run
>end up in sewers
>woken up
Thats what happened but
>>
>>17415472
I have much detail
But it felt so real and when i woke up i was confused..i really felt like i raped a girl and killed people
>>
Good night, /drm/!
>>
What is the significance of having frequent dreams of getting in car accidents?
I've been having them ever since I started driving--I used to hate driving started out, but I love it now. Still get those dreams.

I never get hurt in those dreams either, I always walk them off. Still unnerving, though.
>>
>>17416506
Was getting in an accident a fear you had when you started driving?
Maybe it's still a thing your subconscious has to proces or get over.
>>
>>17413829
Your story sounds very recognizable.

Especially the "waking up" part, where you think you're awake but there's always something a little off, but you can't put your finger on it.

I've had lucid dreams a lot when I was younger , not anymore so now, and this always happened to me too.

I've had times when I continually went in and out of this "waking up" phase, where I'd wake up but couldn't move or had difficulty getting up and generally felt uncomfortable, all but to wake up for a second time into another faux awakening. This continued 3 or 4 time in a row until I woke up for real.
That really fucks you up.

I can't wrap my head around people who try to induce that shit.
>>
I dreamed I was walking down the street and came to where my house was but instead of my humble house it was a huge historical plantation (with gift shop) (still mine). My mom was there holding some sort off tea thing and my childhood friends were chiling out. I realized walking in I was dreaming so I started stealing things like gem wands, and smelling things to anchor myself hoping to lucid dream. I told on of the guys reclining that I was dreaming, I practically screamed it to everyone to see how they would react. The guy was like "Pfft. Anon is dreaming." to the girl next to him.
>wonder how he knew then reason obviously he would know my name, he's in my house
>try to astral project out of here but nothing doing
>kiss a guy
>wander the house that for some reason has a CVS pharamacy in the back
>taking tops off bottles trying smell them to anchor myself in the dream
>somehow I got a mouthful of lotion
>consider kissing another dude because this is a dream and I can do whatever I want
>spit out the lotion in a huge dollop on the floor
>some guy approaches it and says "It's gel!" and another guy says "It's gel?" with disgust.
>drift awake.

I've been taking antianxiety medicine recently and took like 9 cloves are of garlic yesterday to help with a sinus infection because everything was smelling like poop/fart. I wonder if garlic contributes to lucid dreaming.
>>
The dream I awoke from today.

I was in a prolonged hypnopompic state, phasing along a spectrum from dream immersion to hazy awareness of my bedroom surroundings. I felt like time was "collapsing" into the present, every sensation and thought was flooded with evocations of memories from my past and hints of future occurrences, but whatever was happening "now" did not seem to take priority as more "real" than anything else in time, it felt like everything was just "there" at once, and the "present" was just the perspective of it all that I chose to be rooted in for now. When I was closer to the "awake" end of the spectrum, I would become very anxious, because it felt like anything I thought or did would resonate unpredictably through time in all directions, and I didn't want to make any mistakes. I kept shifting back to lower brainwave activity once I got "too awake", because I knew as long as I stayed toward the dreamy end of the spectrum, I could keep a pretty good intuitive ability to navigate all of this, and that big problems would only occur if I got "awake" enough to start thinking, "Wait, wtf is actually happening right now?".

[cont. in next post]
>>
>>17418730
The anxiety never totally left, though, I was always aware of the possibility of triggering it if I got "too awake" (this awareness of it was kind of wrapped up in the time-collapsing, seeing that the past/future experiences were all there and happening, just "not the parts I wanted to be in"). The dream imagery/setting, whenever I moved back fully into it, consisted of me talking with large, terrifying humanoid white rabbit in a suit in the kitchen of an otherwise dark and empty house, but I also felt like I *was* the rabbit. I don't remember what we discussed, but one of the times I got "more awake" (i.e., drawn into one of the alert/anxious concurrent timenodes), it noticed my fear over my lack of understanding of what was happening, and said in a voice that was half-annoyed, half-amused: "Don't worry, the world will still be sick when you wake up." Then I woke up, and the whole sense of "collapsed time" faded right away.
>>
I just realized something earlier this morning, and I'm going to blog a bit just this once.

When I was younger, a common event in my dreams would be me trying to fly. I would jump, managing to make it 10-ish feet into the air, but despite all my efforts to hold myself up, I would slowly drift back to the ground. After a certain point I must have given up, and no more attempts were made at flying. In recent years however, my feet never touch the ground. Instead of walking I glide just over the surface, and have no trouble reaching greater heights. Then I turned to incorporeality. I would repeatedly run into walls, trying to pass through them with no success, until my most recent dream. I passed through a building as if it wasn't there, and was even able to take things with me, but there was another ability I was missing now. I couldn't become invisible. I had tried it earlier, while attempting incorporeality, but now with as much frequency. I'm kind of excited to see now how much further my quest for dream powers will go, now that I realized this trend.
>>
>>17418770
As an added thing, every time I failed with these things, I would always try to tell those around me that I had succeeded. I would bump into walls trying to phase through them, then turn to someone and say "You can't get me, I passed through this wall." Or I would float around them and tell them "You can't see me, I'm invisible."
>>
Had a dream last night where I was fully aware I was not awake, and a couple of times I almost woke up but somehow I stayed in this place. And it was dark outside.

It was of my whole family and I living in some house together in some generic-looking neighborhood with wooden fences separating all the houses. And I knew something was wrong because things around the house would change. Like for one example next to my bed was some early 90's style of stereo, and moments later it would be gone.

And then my parents let some into my room: a friend of mine who was killed many years ago. He had a bunch of his shit with him. And the thing is I knew he was dead yet at the same time he was right there in front of me. So it freaked me out. He proceeded to unpack his shit, and it included an old saxophone, an old clarinet, and various other shit that he himself had zero interest in life. He told me he had it because it's worth pawning for money, and he scavenges for shit to get by. I asked him how he's doing since he died, and he said it hurt for a while but overall the dark land is pretty decent.

My sister then came into the room to tell me my parents went away to the store for a while. This made me freak out. I knew I was not in a normal place at all and was fully conscious in this place. And I didn't want to lose them with them out wandering this place. She said there's nothing to worry about and this place is safe.
>>
>>17419216
(continued)

So I ran outside to find them and tell them that whatever they're looking for can wait, but they were gone. I ran a few blocks down the street and searched side streets for them but nothing.

Then out of the darkness a girl who looked like she was maybe 15 years old, white with blonde hair in a pony tail, was running. She started to circle me while saying "I'M NOT DEAD! I'M NOT DEAD! I CAN'T BE DEAD YET!" She wanted some assurance from me, and all I could tell her was she's most likely not dead yet (assuming she's in the same place as me). She ran off.

Then a few minutes later while continuing to search side streets for my parents, I was told it was time to wake up from somewhere I couldn't locate, and woke up.

SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS SHIT TO ME.

Do I ask my sister and parents what kind of dream they had last night? Or do I just keep it to myself?

And yes I reposted it after being infromed that dream posts go here.
>>
I may or may not have LD'd at some point early this morning (between 3 and 4am I think ... which is well before I would usually start waking up) but not sure exactly

I've had this happen a few times. I've also properly LD'd a good few times so I know what its like, but its as if sometimes I'm straddling the line between lucid and non-lucid, leaning more towards the latter. as if my brain becomes briefly aware of the concept/idea of LDing while dreaming without actually becoming lucid and taking control and so on ... but then I'll wake up later and be unsure if I actually did go lucid or not

sorry for the ramble. no real way to articulate my point without going off on one though
>>
>>17420069
I have this halflucid dreams all the time. I know iam dreaming and i can sometimes do stuff. I can fly often and things like that but its still total dreamy and can turn every moment into confusion. No real awarness. I thought lucid dream are really aware not shit like that.
>>
>>17403356
Does anyone get visited by "celebrities" in dreams that are out for their souls?

I've been getting weird dreams from "admirers" for about a year and a half now.

It's all Satan though.. he keeps dead bodies alive and likes to be famous because he has no friends.
>>
>>17403455
maybe your teacher liked you and was a Martian visiting you/astral projecting into your dream
>>
>>17403717
it's Satan, a tentacle monster, either using a dead body/corpse saved alive with magic - astral projecting and trying to choke you out, or just his tentacles trying to choke you.

Just stay prayed up, the devil is a joke and he's targeting you because you're probably going to Heaven
>>
>>17403749
this is a dream from Heaven
>>17404396
this is a dream from Iblis, a giant tentacle monster who named himself Satan

note the difference
and yes, he's a 6,000 year old virgin with no friends so he gets personal with everyone in hopes that he doesn't become the only person in the bottom of the pit of Hell.

When you are on the right path he just becomes an annoyance - isn't even scary.
>>
>>17404410
Iblis feeds off your pain, your chi, your life force
He can attempt to torture you or kill you in dreams if he hijacks your spirit/soul when you rest.

Just remember to stay prayed up, and that you can pray in dreams too
>>
Up you go.
>>
I thought until recently that dream intepretation is bullshit but I had this dream that kind of makes sense
>I'm constantly worried about underperformance at work
>In my dream I'm moved with coworkers into a hotel/facility to do exactly the same job I'm doing IRL
>I can't do my job because everyone is extremely noisy and all coworkers are playing cards instead of working

On the other hand I've had a few exteremely elaborate gory, horrible nightmare dreams that might've been caused by SSRI's
>One was a horror movie in which a demon who could teleport chased around a group of people and performed horrible torture and dismemberment on them
>Other one was about a subculture of zombie punks in a area resembling a ghost town that was full-on snuff
>A dream about a kind of medieval-like era with a leader so evil and satanic that slaughter and genocide was so common that I've seen river flow with blood
What the fuck does that even mean
>>
>>17403356
this the one of the earliest most vivid dreams i remember and was from when i was 3 years old
>sleeping in my mother's bed
>wake up to see this green light radiating from this stairwell
the room had no door
>i get out of bed and head down the stairs
>see these almost alien creatures nothing like typical aliens
>they are giving off the light somehow
>walk through what must have been dozens of them
>they just stood there watching me but they gave off a friendly feeling so i wasn't scared or anything

that's as far as the dream goes
>>
Was this almost astral projection?

>be me
>be watching scurry YT videos
>fall asleep on mattress
>wake up suddenly
When I woke up, it was like I was falling back onto my mattress (on the floor)
>look across the room
>sweaters on door turn into snakes
>look right
>fan turns into butterflies
Was this possibly astral projection? Or some sort of attempt at it by sleeping me? I've never meditated, and before this had researched very little about the subject.
>>
File: 1407711644962.png (80KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1407711644962.png
80KB, 225x225px
>Young man in leather armor, confident grin
>He carries a unremarkable looking wooden club, capable of extending vast distances like a telescope
>It shot green sparks as it did so and could move with impossible force and speed, as if length had no bearing on weapon's center of mass but it would still deliver the same force.
>The woman ahead of me, a knight, and myself in metal armor stand off against the guy for a moment.
>The woman leaps in, roaring at him, sword drawn
>With a hard swing lasting no longer than the blink of an eye I can see the club swing and cave her skull in through the helmet.
>Head twists off at an odd angle and she collapses in a heap
>The guy turns to me as I ready my weapon and prepare to make the first move.
>Time slows down, my body like molasses and his is free
>Delivers two blows rapidly to my right side as I wind up for a left sided overhead
>Super jarring, Shook me in bed. Felt like ribs had broken and a lung collapsed.
>Dream was fading, woke up right before the third hit. Don't know where.
>Last thing I wrote down: "Wasn't going to win."
>>
File: Luxembourg-City1.jpg (353KB, 640x424px) Image search: [Google]
Luxembourg-City1.jpg
353KB, 640x424px
>in a random city
>something like pic related, but the city was bigger, the bridge much longer and i couldnt see across it
>cloudy and foggy weather
>standing in the area under the bridge like in the pic
>walk up the stairs
>man in a white klansman robe is slowly walking up to the bridge
>he has a large black christian cross on the chest of his robe
>lower part of the cross looks like it is wrapped in a rope
>about 10 meters behind him is another man, also walking to the bridge
>wears a robe with a hood and is staring into the ground
>another 10 meters behind him is man in black klansman robe
>wake up in irrational fear

I rarely have dreams. I dreamt this like 2 months after my last dream.
What did it mean?
>>
Last night I had a nightmare where I was in a giant version of my house. When I went to my bedroom, there was a giant elfskinned monster on my bed, wearing my pink socks. I went up to him pissed off over him wearing my socks and attempted to rip them off his feet. I failed and he chased after me as I ran. I woke up screaming from this. Can anybody help with interpretation
>>
Lately whenever I'm having a lucid dream, everything will be very clear, but I quickly lose sight, no matter how calm I remain. This didn't start happening until I thought about it, and now it won't stop. What do I do?
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 688x387px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 688x387px
Earliest dream I remember. I was in preschool.

>be me
>some type of festival outside
>probably a carnival or renascence fair
>walking around eating goldfish crackers
>creepy long haired monster that looks like SCP-682 starts chasing me
>start running away
>see a crowd of people, dont want to bump into them
>i must defend myself
>throw crackers at monster, head pops off and lands on the ground infront of me
>crackers killed the monster wtf
>i investigate the crowd of people
>they are infront a gate
>the gate opens
>a purpleish blue konster steps out

The monster is much taller than i was. About 5-6 feet. It was scaley and had a long tail, claws, bird feet, and a beak. It had human eyes but its head looked like a mushroom or apple core

>the monster invites us in the gates
>the group of us are infront a huge old mansion
> the front door opens, we are invited in
> the mushroom walks us down a long hallway
>hall is filled with creepy shit
>fossils of monsters and creepy animals
>taxidermy creatures from parts unknown hung on walls and on display
>paintings of distorted and ghostly people on the wall
>the mushroom talks about the rules of the game

I don't remember most the rules, all I remember was it was a scavenger hunt, we had to find items with certain qualities, like if they were cursed or haunted, or were from monsters.

Tl;dr, a mushroom monster is making us humans go on a scavenger hunt in a haunted house filled with spooky shit.

>pic unrelated

Continued
>>
I cant quote right now but

Part II

>M
>>
What the fuck? I just spent like 10 minutes typing that and it didnt even fucking load?

Fuck this gay internet. It was about to get scary!
>>
Last night the only part of my dream I can remember was me being in a car and looking out of the windshield and seeing a huge bird in the sky. And as it came down to the ground it was obvious that it was a giant owl. Cant remember anything after seeing it land right in front of the car I was in.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1457005960124.jpg (14KB, 720x460px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457005960124.jpg
14KB, 720x460px
>>17425337
>I cant quote right now but
>
>Part II
>
>>M

Wut
>>
>>17403455
>>17421029
Upon further review, it was probably the Jinn, Iblis, Satan, astral projecting into your dream trying to steal your energy.
>>
>>17403356
I had a crazy dream this week. I've been being assailed by the Jinn, Iblis, Satan. He tries to attack me in my dreams but gets fucked up every time. He is trying to pretend to be Young Thug, and he is trying to be cupid me and hook me up with Young Thug. I'm not even into black dudes, it's nothing racist. The last dream I saw him in, he was walking past me in a mall, with his nose pointed in the air, walking like a bitch, with yellow dreadlocks. I said something to him funny about his hair looking like doodoo, I can't really remember, I think I was pretty high. We were on the second floor of what looked like a large high school, and when I said that I kept walking and he walked towards the stairs kind of, I kept walking.
I looked back cause I have a 6th sense, and I see Young Thug visibly shapeshift his hair into tinier black dreadlocks (he uses magic to read people's minds and he is insecure), he had a gun pulled out. I just took off, I'm fast as fuck in real life but in this dream I dusted him.
He shot at me and the bullets only hit the ground behind me.
It was dope.
I ran down one set of stairs once I ran down the hallway, then ran down the wall of a second set of stairs, and kept on running, I was like sanic.
I ended up running into an auditorium or a gym, and Young Thug showed up, and there was an exit, but he had his gun pointed at me, tried to shoot me but it hit the ground below me again, just bounced off. Then people started rushing into the auditorium, but before they could see him, Young Thug shapeshifted into a black Nigerian nerd with glasses on. I warned everyone that there was a shapeshifter with a gun still in here, and that we should get out, after opening an emergency exit.
The dream was throwed.
I felt like a superhero.
>>
>>17403356
fuck i hope i still remember what i dreamt today
>dreaming about finaly meeting this goth chick
>she's an admin on some forum, some darkish looking rock/satanistic bs forum that she finaly gave me a link to, cant post or see shit(i forgot most of it sorry) says i gotta post on some thread once to register completely something
>do it now I'm in
>for some reason all the shit I did I was at the same time at some bar(?) thay had similar themes
>the forum is only used by 9 sthn people in the dream
>wake up
>oh shet what was the link
>and forgot the link
>didnt say shit to the goth chick(got her on fb) cus it would probably be very creepy for her as i dont talk to her often nowadays

all these metaphorical dream things probably try to tell me that I really want to get accepted to somewhere where i got no idea how to start or something what do you guys think?
could just be random bullshit
>>
Just had this
>its my birthday or something
>theres alot of people in my home
>im laying in bed talking to one of my friends
>this girl i know, A, comes up to me
>i notice shes topless so i start feeling her up
>she asks me wtf im doing, i tell her that since shes naked and i am too, it makes sense
>spend the rest of the dream teasing/fucking her

Either im really horny or have pent up feelings, either way if its the latter, i barely talk to A and shes kinda of a tumblr sjw "blm" "gamergurl" chick, so yea i advoid that shit
>>
Has anyone ever had "memories" in their dream, that you vividly remember in the dream like they're real, but upon waking up, can remember the dream but not the memory (and just the aspect that there was a memory)?
>>
Anyone here tried Galantamine ? I'm big into Nootropics and I'd like to experiment with this a little bit to try to see if it makes my almost non-existent dreams more vivid and alive.
>>
So I had a pretty vivid dream. So much in fact I was able to say to myself "This is pretty realistic for a dream" and suddenly, everything lost focus for a bit. I don't know how to explain it, but I remember consciously saying that to myself in the dream and everything kind of fell away. Am I making sense?
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 377x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 377x400px
Here's a crazy vivid on I had a while ago
>in some sort of old fashioned library/museum full of various anthropological artifacts from all over the world
>as I wandered through this building and explored I noticed in every grouping of objects there was an Anubis statue in every couple groupings of objects
>eventually sat down in a room with a huge furnace (still in the same building), when I opened the door to the furnace the inside of it contained a pile of skulls burning with violet flames.
>I left the room with the furnace and wandered into some sort of huge glittering cavern that contained so many crystals the ceiling looked like the night sky.
>there was a path through the middle of the cavern and on each side there were many pools! and in each pool there were people playing in the water.
>as I traveled the path, I noticed that the path was submerged in water (well, submerged up to my ankles), which was strange because the path had ascended over the pools
>eventually after traveling past even more precious gems until I was outside, the sky was blue, the sun was up, and there were clouds, but I was still in the cavern.
>before me was a great palace and in front of it was a woman who wore a horned silver mask and a green robe decorated with patterns I cannot even describe.
>I could feel her gaze through the mask and I went to her, she showed me how she made the people in the pools move.

And that's all I remember, feel free to interpret.
>>
>>17428887
Yes. And certain things can trigger the feeling of the dream but not the visual part so you're not sure what the connection is. Happens all the time.
>>
>>17427381
Anyone??
>>
>>17403394
goddamn i forgot how much i love owls. fucking majestic beings
>>
Nothing really interesting to report lately, but some time ago I had a sleep paralysis incident where I was attacked by some dark figure. Your typical shadow-person. I repeatedly uttered, "the power of Christ compels you," and he fucked off. Don't think I've had sleep paralysis since. I used to get it quite a bit during my teens, but not so much now.
>>
i had a recurring dream that came true. i think it was warning me that i was going to be robbed if i didn't make the right decision
>>
>>17403356
Alright, i've been a huge stoner for years(not trying to brag or anything) and lately i haven't smoked much(5-10 joints in under 3 weeks which is fuck all) and i've been starting to have weird lucid dreams so here's one that happened last night, while i was dreaming everything seemed like it was actually real but kinda forgot 3/4 of the dream so here it is:

>be me
>be in a building where i don't recall anything other than faint flashes
>in summary i started losing teeth
>at some point i looked in the mirror and my 2 upper front teeth were missing
>first time i actually look at myself in a mirror in a dream and it was like the real deal
>could feel the parts of my inner lip sucked in the gaps where teeth were missing
>at the end i had missed over all 9 teeth
>9 is my personal lucky number
>when i woke up i was relieved that i didn't have any missing teeth
>everything seemed so real that i was stunned when i woke up

I have had another lucid dream(2-3 weeks ago) which i remember in more details than this one

Will post if anyone is interested or willing to make sense out of it
>>
File: 1364604721307.gif (1MB, 249x206px) Image search: [Google]
1364604721307.gif
1MB, 249x206px
I posted a thread but I didn't see this on the catalog already.

In my dream

I was walking up a flight of stairs and a giant Black great winged Pegasus spreads it's wings and looks right at me. I'm not sure if it really looked evil but it did look kind of bad.
>>
Been trying astral projection recently and so far haven't been able to. I've been getting my tips from the ultimate book of shadows for the new generation solitary witch by silver ravenwolf

Any tips or advice on how to get started would be killer \m/
>>
So this morning I had a dream that I was in my cousins house (they're deeply religious Christians, however our family used to be involved in witchcraft so there's a rumor that our lands are cursed, will go in depth if people want me to.) it's a pretty small house with very basic utilities and no air conditioning, it has about three bedrooms, one bathroom, and a kitchen/living area.

The dream started where I was in one of the rooms (which in the dream had been repainted a light color) with several members of my family. We were all holed up in there because in the room just across from us, apparently there were monsters or demons gathering. You couldn't see them when you looked at it directly because they melted together into pitch black darkness. In my cousins room I also had a bunch of black dog puppies, they were tiny, about 1 month or so, and there was like thirty of them just sitting in a row, waiting for me. I kept trying to keep them from escaping while my family members and I tried to figure out what was going on. Of course they managed to escape, so I ran out after them to find the darkness about to swallow them. Then, I roared at it, and it literally broke and each monster/demon was visible and they scrambled back into the room they were in. That happened a couple times until one pup was actually swallowed by it, so I went in to get it out but it was dead when I reached it. Something punched me hard in the back and when I turned it was a tall man with a very long, chiseled face. I punched him a couple times but it didn't even faze him, so I put my hands on his face, on holding his chin and the other on his forehead. As soon as I touched him, his face became like stone and was crumbling. He tried to fight back, then I asked "Do you know what I am?" And he froze, when I asked it again he yielded. Then I banished him and all his bloodline from the house.
>>
>>17434001
Y are u copy pasterino niggu
>>
Dreamt this morning of an OJ-type killer hacking the left leg off an annoying woman. I had the birds eye view of her bleeding out. Then I saw his victims and they were crawling toward a center of some sort. They were grey and bloated.

Might be worth mentioning I started taking an antipsychotic mood stabilizer recently, but I'm not sure if that's the culprit.
>>
Haven't dreamed in a while. Few days ago I dreamed something about wrecking some expensive car. Swimming across a dam. Driving along a road watching this huge ass asteroid in the sky. Saving the world by playing basketball. I thought I would never wake up that dream just dragged on forever.
>>
>>17434102
oh and monster vegetables.
>>
So, last night I had a lucid dream about wierd shit.

I was sitting at home, (my dad's house which I don't visit often anymore), watching TV and shit when suddenly I blinked and was in this dark, damp, cold room. Somehow I knew exactly what was going on though, and images of what was about to happen ran through my head. I was about to be relentlessly tortured for the next 8 hours until my (someone I was waiting for) showed up the next morning. There was a rack in the room, endless implements, and I imagined her. She was almost vampiric. And she told me that I'd be here for a while. I was terrified, but almost accepting in a way, like I knew I couldn't escape. But, later on in the dream I end up escaping, and the vampire lady ends up finding me again while I was driving away as fast as possible, flying in front of my car as a bat, (vampire), and started yelling at me. For some reason I felt a sense of acceptance and forgiveness towards her. Like I knew if I came back with her that she would torture me, but for some reason I wanted to. Like it was something I've been running from for years. I woke up shortly after she kisses me in the car I was driving that she stopped while I tried to escape.

I have clinical major depression by the way. And I feel like this is not random shit, I feel like there is a lot of symbolism in this dream.
>>
I always have dreams where my teeth and hair fall out. Or I peel my skin off in strips. Sometimes my eyes bleed or I defecate worms like a dog.

I do drugs and I often have these dreams when I'm sobering up, but I've had them since I was a child. I don't consider myself stressed. Does anyone else have these? Do they mean anything specific?
>>
First post on /x/
Anyway this dream happened maybe year ago or so
>be me, curious about dreams and stuff
>get lucid dreams one a month or so, since i was small
>decide that next time im lucid I ask what is my spirit animal
>the day comes and I notice im lucid
>immidietaly shout in the sky "what is my spirit animal"
>I look up and the stars re-align and they move fast
>I see a polar bear figure in the stars
>hmm okay
>soon i hear womans voice around me and it says that "Come with me"
>get scared as fuck and say "Sorry I can't come there, I must stay here"
>dream ends and I wake up
>weirdest fucking dream ever

Can someone explain this to newb?
>>
I keep having these weird dreams about my classmate, we have only spoken to each other once in person, but in these last 2 dreams we're like making out on the beach and running through forests and it feels like I've known her forever
But I only see her twice a week, we don't talk, she is dating a friend of mine so I wouldn't really consider going after her, I guess it's my subconscious?
>>
File: Trash.png (2MB, 1918x816px) Image search: [Google]
Trash.png
2MB, 1918x816px
Dream from 2 years ago.
Will only talk about that i vividly remember and i think is relevant.
Heres backstory
> was thinking alot about aliens.
> heard theories regarding prometheus movie
> watched prometheus
> few month go by finished stargate sg1 and sg atlantis. Which all refer to prometheus.
> give up on aliens and begin lucid dreaming experiences.
Dream: experienced all in third person

> giant worm destroying a city
> alien-like ships and humans shooting at it ect.
> a captured anphibian/reptile female is with 3 army people( idfk?) in a watery marshland
> they begin interigating her.
> asks for her name
> She turns to me and hisses/spits PROMETHEUS IS DEAD.
> scared the shit out of me but i didnt know why. Felt like someone close to me had just died.
> im not actually there just observing.
> at the time my intuition tells me prometheus is the worm, as the worm has just dissapeared or died.
> she goes under the water and kills them yadiyada
> she flys away in spaceship, i watch from ground
Since then ive heard about reptile conspiricies and all that but who cares ae
>>
>>17432137
>>17432137
>>17432137
>>17432137
bumping this.
>>
Hello these are recurring things
>when nearing sleep but awake obscure, bizzare mini dreams pop into my head before consciouness again
>In some of them I feel like I fall over and then that's when I wake
>Also sometimes I wake up half consciousness and have to "push" to breathe and break a barrier otherwise I'll die
Any ideas please?
>>
First part of my dream. Going into some building that was like..a high rise with lots of windows. Going up a flight of stairs but then being told I couldnt go farther because two underaged girls that had been prostituting themselves were murdered. Then I was in some other place with a bunch of people watching something. And Ian Watkins from Lost Prophets was in front of us getting a sandwich. He walked by really smug like,and I told him if he walked by me again,I would kill him. He did,so I strangled him. I think I let him go before he died unfortunately. Third part,I go outside to get the mail. Looked towards my neighbors house and saw a huge limo. Some black men got out of it and were walking around and I noticed Jesse Jackson. Then one of the guys and a girl came down into my yard,the guy started throwing random shit everywhere. Like..all sorts of things that I had won I suppose. Giftcards mostly. I remember there being lots of soda(sont drink it irl but the sentiment is nice). All this shit was just being thrown in my yard for me and my family. The black woman gets REALLY mad all of the sudden and starts freaking out about how black men dont like black women and the guy was only giving me all of this because i was white. And she tried to take the giftcards back but there were hundreds all over the yard. Then I woke up.
>>
>>17403507
When I was younger if me and a friend would sleep on the same couch or close we would both have the same dream and give almost exact details to eachother
>>
>>17434674
Sounds like hypnagogic imagery and sleep paralysis to me.
>>
A few weeks ago I dreamt that I was outside my parents house in their yard in the summer time and I was admiring their sunflowers with them and my wife. The sunflowers were really thick stocked and each one had multiple heads. There was also one about 10 feet away from the garden growing. I stated something to the effect of liking them and wanting them to grow in my garden. My parents indicated that they didn't like them and they would be changing the variety next year. That's when a parrot showed up, it didn't fly it just walked up to us. We all started to walk inside with dad at the end of the group. We were all inside when dad stopped and held the door open for the parrot. The parrot walked in and quickly walked from one end of the house to the other after which my mom emerged from her bedroom stating that she had been on the phone and that it belonged to one of my childhood teachers.
>>
Every once in a while I'll have a pretty strange dream, but a lot of times I forget most if not all of it before I can get it written down, but I managed it for last nights.

Was at home in bed, but the kitchen seemed smaller and I could see walking up to the house.

Got to the living room and he was in here, talking about god and I told the religious nut to get out.

Then I was at some kind of school, at the track and field. Got in trouble with the teacher and had to run laps when a girl, with glasses and a yellow dress, came up and said she wanted to talk to me. She knew I had a crush on Emy Amythest.

We walked up some steps to a stone balcony the school had, and she pinned me against the wall. She was a tranny and I could fill the bulge pressing against me, and even lifted me up by my legs and spread them. I managed to break away, but some how lost my shirt and Black Ops hoodie.

Eventually I made my way back to the balcony where a group of guys found them and gave them to me, but before I could put them on, I passed out.

I woke up in a Room I didn't recognize, but everything was wooden like a cabin. An elderly woman came in and said i'd passed out and not to worry.

I wandered the cabin, and there was an open door that I peeked inside, and there was the Trans-girl, talking to other girls, I snuck away quietly and back in my room I found a cell phone.

A girl called it, asking for Jeff or Jason but hung up when I said I wasn't either of them. I got another call from a guy, and told him my name and he sounded concerned. I opened the door out of the cabin, but I was in some kind of village. Like from the movie The Village, and the only modern technology was the cell phone I'd found.

Fuckers even stole my shoes, none of the one's in front of the door were mine.

I decided to try and escape where ever this place was, but I was caught and brought before everyone.
>>
>>17437341
>Was at home in bed, but the kitchen seemed smaller and I could see *the neighbor walking up to the house.

It turned out that the trans-girl was actually Freddy Kruger in disguise. I manged to get away again somehow, but the entire village was under Freddy's control. I made it to a fence and thought I was done for, when Chucky showed up and helped me get out.

Apparently Chucky and Freddy were both called “Mentors” but Chucky said he didn't feel like one after “spending his honeymoon in an abyss” and looked depressed.

Freddy saw us through one of his TV screens and laughed, but something woke me up slightly, but I feel asleep soon after, and it helped realize I was dreaming.

I was suddenly in some modern looking apartment, where Freddy, who now looks like himself, and some guy were waiting for me.

I managed to Bring Sam and Dean Winchester into the dream, thinking they could help me win, but Freddy faked his loss and tossed Sam and Dean out of the dream.

Strangely enough, the next shot of my dream wasn't even about me. Freddy, back in his Trans-girl body, and the guy from the apartment were in bed naked, under the covers, and drinking a Tonic&Gin, watching a sun set through their window.

The guy commented that Freddy can't be all bad if he enjoys something like that and Freddy just sighed.
>>
kind of makes me wonder...some times when we have dreams it feels like it's just a few seconds where we don't do anything, and sometimes we have dreams where we feel like the main characters of what goes on.

So when we see random people in our dreams, are they they one's experiencing the short, nothing happens, dream that just happens to be a minor role in ours, and vice-versa?
>>
I have heard that During REM sleep the brain operates much the same way as being wakeful except most of our senses are turned off. This allows the mind to gain senses from the subconcious or altered states I suppose. What facinates me about dreaming is that I am able to recall events and people to the very fine detail as well as recreating their personalities and the enviorment I am in to precisely engage the emotion I am feeling. I could never day dream such occurences so this suggests that in wakeful hours we are really sleeping to our minds and in dreaming we are sleeping in our senses.
>>
>>17403356

/x/ please explain this, why i always dream in black and white? i've ever seen colors, and i guess this is the reason why my dreams are very short and mostly nightmares. Anyone knows anything about it?
>>
>>17437341
>>17437343
Sounds like you wanna fuck a tranny but are afraid of being a bottom.

And Freddy being there is like...a metaphor of NoES 2 being about a guy finding out he's gay.
>>
>>17434060
Because I didn't know that we had another dream thread going, and I didn't want to retype it. Why is this even a problem?
>>
File: fav2.png (341KB, 607x398px) Image search: [Google]
fav2.png
341KB, 607x398px
Earliest dream I have had that stuck with me. This happened when I was around 6. This dream is a memory of a memory at this point.

I was checking in to a hotel, a super rundown lodge in a natural park in virginia. We had been on a roadtrip the whole day, and got there at about 2 AM to finally check in. Upon getting our room number, we go to it. It is at the end of a wide, but long hallway, inside the hallway is a water feature like an indoor creek of sorts. You have to cross a windy, yet short bridge to get to the door. Infront of the door are 3 maids sitting on rocking chairs knitting. We get inside, I set up the crib for my baby sister, and I fall right to sleep. I'm awoken by intense knocking and banging on the door. Some object rolls underneath the door, and im not sure exactly what it is (I still don't remember what the object is). I walk outside, and the rocking chairs are still rocking, but there are no maids, only their shoes left on the ground.

In my youth I had this dream a good amount of times, since puberty I have never had it again.
>>
>>17438471
you want to fuck your little sister is what i'm getting
>>
>>17403356
I've had a couple of reoccurring dreams about being dizzy. In the last one, I let go and just embraced the dizzy. I almost fell to the ground and then something began lifting me up and moving me around in the air.

The first dream took place in an old restaurant where I use to work. The second was in the front yard of my old house.

What's going on with this?
>>
>>>17403356
Perfect:
>one day sleeping at friends house with 2 other friends
>slept in friends room by myself while everyone stayed in living room
>slept until sleep paralysis
>didn't panic like usual and thought "aw man, not this again"
>things started vibrating rapidly and I felt a heavy compression on my head with a buzzing that went to a monotone ringing noise
>everything went from regular closed eyes black to white and I felt amazing.
>didn't feel sad, anxious. Felt extremely happy
>started freaking out because I thought I was dying and started screaming at the top of my lungs saying I didn't want to die
>man/woman voice says "all is calm" and I see this humanoid figure floating over to me with hands out
>suddenly jerked awake and looked into the living room from friend's room (he had an apt)
>saw my friends sleeping sound.
>fell back asleep but feeling kinda scared
>so scared I told my parents
>they think I'm schizo now because that and I believe in the starseed theory, extraterrestrials, etc

Explain please?!? I also see triple repeating numbers constantly and my grandpa also told me, with his hands due to lung failure, three and four with his fingers three times in a row. It happened right before he died. I also started seeing triple fours after my uncle's suicide, may they rest in peace.
I've gone through a lot of shit, op.
A bit of some kind of explanation or relation can help me a lot
>>
>>17404701
Inside you live a nigger named jamal
>>
>>17403356
a few months back i had a dream that i moved into a house. i was friends with a investigator i dont know if he was a cop or fed or what but we went way back in the dream and he was helping me move. thats like going all the way in a bromance . he stayed in the guest bedroom for the night before he would go back to his family the next morning since it took so long to move everything. he didnt want to wake his wife up since it would take a few hours to get home. i didnt mind

the house was nice. L shaped with a lake in the back yard. nice neighborhood. a rumor it was haunted. i went to sleep in the dream that night and woke up to a pale face over me couldnt make out a body but inky blackness surrounded the albino face and i got out of bed

then i hear people in the wall and i find a door in the hall way. there is another hall that angles downward but no stairs. it goes on for a while and leads to what kinda looks like a basket ball court in a school gym underground. but no body in sight but i can hear them. im getting closer

the next set of doors leads to a small factory looking place . not industrial factory but they were making something i think meth and the people are hostile. i shout theres fucking people down here. then my investigator budy shows up and shoots one of them after they shoot at me a few times. it cuts to after they all get hauled off abruptly and hes laughing about it

it should be noted i dont have a cop friend or fed friend or anything like that. the closest i ever had to that was the uncle of some chick i dated was a cop and i dont remember ever seeing the guy. its not like a co worker that was a cop in the dream
>>
>>17403356
>dream i'm a former IRA soldier eating breakfast with my sister and my best friend (who is also sis's bf)
>irl, i'm an average american southerner with zero irish connections
>sister wants to go visit our old compatriot, Eamon, a former bomb-maker, who is now working as a car mechanic
>always disliked him b/c he killed in a cowardly way, unlike me
>i always killed up-close and personal
>i feel my method is superior
>we go visit Eamon at his work, and he flips out
>"get the fuck out, you'll ruin everything. never come back here"
>the three of us are shocked at his reaction
>sis and buddy leave, but i go back to kick Eamon's ass for being rude
>black out (in the dream)
>wake up hours later (it's night now) outdoors, handcuffed to a pipe under a pier
>i've been setup to drown, and the tide is coming in
>i know it's Eamon's doing, b/c it's an indirect way to kill; coward style, like Eamon likes
>luckily i can slide the cuff up the pipe so i can float with the tide
>spend the entire night floating with only my face above water, dreaming of killing Eamon
>start to go a little insane, laughing, a mixture of relief and rage
>call for help now and then, but get no answer
>decide that when i'm free, the first thing i'll do is kill Eamon in the worst way possible
>i'm going to do my best to make his death truly awful
>finally, at daybreak, i hear dockworkers and call for help

(continued)
>>
>>17440138
>dockworkers hear me, and one jumps in the water
>he sends for a hacksaw, and another worker brings it
>still takes a while to cut me loose
>by then, the police, an ambulance, and 2 army soldiers have arrived to question me
>everyone thinks i'm involved in spy shit
>i lie, and say i don't know how i got there
>when nobody is looking, i slip off and steal a nearby car
>drive straight for Eamon's neighborhood
>have no idea how i'll find him, i don't have an address, just a general idea of where he lives
>by dumb luck, i see him out walking his dogs
>rage kicks in again
>stomp the accelerator and hit him going 80
>hit him straight on, he flies over the car and lands behind me
>get out of the car, my clothes still soaked, water pouring off me onto the pavement
>Eamon is a mess
>just a crumpled mass of blood and bone, all limbs broken. he looks like a pretzel
>i glance around for witnesses, but there are none
>take out my pocket knife and squat beside him
>taunt him
>"you stupid cowardly fuck, your method is flawed"
>start stabbing him now
>he's coughing up blood, choking on it, gurgling, sounds inhuman
>keep stabbing until the life goes out of his eyes
>wake up horrified
>dream plagues my thoughts for days
>finally google "Eamon+IRA+bomb"
>find the name Eamon Collins
>from wikipedia:
>"Eamon Collins was murdered on 27 January 1999, while walking his dogs near Barcroft Park, Newry."
>"He was stabbed and beaten so badly, that police initially thought he had been hit by a car."

>Eamon Collin's murder has never been solved
>>
>>17403356
>be me 10th grade some time ago
>very first lucid dream
>"oh hey im awake in my own dream!"
>was dreaminf about school before it became lucid
>all my classmates heads turned and looked at me and it was as if i could feel their brains thinking like robots with 1's and 0's
>"hah fuckin faggots have broken brains in my dream cool"
> my teacher irl is hot as fuck and it was my fantasy to fuck her sensless
>i can do whatever i want in my dream cause im awake
>decide to fuxk my teacher in front of the whole clas
>wake up in time to not bust in my shorts
>next day in the same class but IRL
>have SERIOUS dejavu from my dream
>right down to every syllable everyone is saying and the way theyre saying it, ive definately heard this all before about 5 hours ago when i was lucid dreaming
>try to break reality with my mind so i can fuck my teacher in front of the class one more time
>didnt work
>reality is not malluable through the brain
>mfw i almost fucked my teacher in front of my whole class thinking it was a lucid dream but then realized that could never happen
>mfw i left the class to get a hold of myself and when i came back i had another dejavu

The day i stopped giving a shit about whats real or whats not.
>>
So I suffer from Sleep Paralysis, not fun, generally falling through vortexes, false awakenings etc etc. Terrifying experiences.

The other night though I had my first intruder experience. Was woken up by a female voice telling me to "awaken dragon your journey awaits you", I wake up and notice standing over me is baiscally pic related almost identically with green orbs flying from his hands all over me. I wanted to jump up at this point and punch him in the head, but this is when I notice I'm paralyzed. I struggle and struggle and I'm thinking "holy shit I'm probably going to be turned into a dragon or something" for honestly like 30 seconds watching this figure chant, swirl his hands around and have this green shit fly all over me, eventually i'm able to throw myself from my bed at him and he disappears as I connect.

This experience was both something I would never want to experience again, but I find it very interesting. if I had seen an alien or ghost instead of Wizard, I don't doubt I probably would be dead from shock.

What made it quite bizarre as well was I was awake, this was no "false awake" bullshit, it was a full on dream playing out in the real world through hallucination. I finally figured out the "green lights" were caused by phone which had a green light blinking brightly every second. Doh.
>>
Had a right terrifying dream yesterday lads. It happened the morning after a night of heavy drinking. I woke up, drank some water, took a piss, and eventually passed back out for another 2-3 hours. The dream took place during this second phase of sleep (I pattern which I have noticed with my nightmares).

I awoke in a house overlooking a sort of valley, with my family milling about. Brother was watching tv, parents eating lunch. But everything seemed to be in very intense, vivid color. Like life in 1440p. I was looking at the TV when suddenly there is a gigantic black UFO outside the house, extremely close to us. I could see individual black tinted windows and an antennae, but the craft was completely silent. I scream in horror and run to the window, pointing for everyone to look outside. Suddenly, I look to the left and see an asteroid with a suburb house ontop of it being pulled silently toward our house by a tractor beam from the UFO. I dive backward just in time as it crashes into the back half of the house. I am thrown to the floor and feel the house collapsing all around me, shit flying everywhere and my family screaming. Since seeing the black UFO, I have felt an immense feeling of dread coming over me.

Suddenly, I awake in a sort of suburb house, but I can feel that everything is very, very wrong. Everything is constantly morphing around me in a
sinister way. I have the acute feeling that whatever was in the black UFO gave me a drug or something that I cannot sober up from. I eventually find my brother, and he is sitting completely on a couch, staring at a tv in silence, his mouth locked into a terrified frown. I ask him if he is also feeling strange and he can only nod in terror. Everything around us keeps morphing into terrifying monsters and faces, things straight out of surrealism horror.

We both know the UFO did this to us, and we think we are its prisoner. We have no idea how to escape or sober up. I cannot escape the immense feeling of dread.
>>
>>17440596

Eventually I slowly start to wake up in real life, but I wake up still acutely terrified. I cannot understate how real this dream felt. I have had others with similar intensity, but this one really took the cake. It felt like a very, very bad acid trip (I have had experience with acid and mushrooms in the past, but not for several years).
>>
The last few nights I've dreamt of puzzles with varying layers of difficulty, type, form, etc. Online dictionaries are useless.

>puzzles on paper, randomly chosen per person with various levels of difficulty. In a group, but worked on alone
>3-D puzzle where both the object and the 2-D image printed on it matches, this one was timed. Solo.
>tanagram, Solo.
>three part puzzle, basically where's waldo for two, followed by a semi-puzzle box (touch the right area in furniture). Had to do it with a useless blond female partner.

Yes, I do like puzzles in general but I don't really do them often enough to appear in a mundane dream.

Any ideas, suggestions, etc. appreciated. I can't wait to have more dreams like this if it is a trend.
>>
>>17404914
Cuck
Furry
>>
>>17405016
I dreamed a lot about motorcycles and I love motorcycles
I was driving it in control
what else does that mean
>>
>>17440758
idk bro, I had this dream I spent all day at the dealership buying a motorcycle. The dream ended when I drove it off the lot.
>>
>>17440170
spoopy
>>
Most realistic dream I've ever had, not in the way that it looked real but it felt real.
>government announces that we are at war with Russia or some shit
>they start handing out shit on how to prepare for nuclear war
>shit-tits.jpg
>for some reason I'm with my younger cousins and their family
>I overhear them talking about how they should kill us (me and my 2 younger cousins) then just commit sudoku
>they say something about how it's a better date then being drafted into war and or dieng of radiation poisoning
>I say fuck that shit and tell my cousins and they agree that's bats hit insane
>Yada Yada cut to mall
>their parents tell us to go off on our own
>this is our chance to escape
>sirens blaring the bombs hit soon
>skip to me my cousins and my gf in some residential area (idk this girl I just know she's my gf in the dream)
>all of a sudden you hear large explosions in quick succession
>not close enough to die from it but I feel the blast wave
>it feels like my insides are going to explode but we need to get inside
>run to random house and start banging on door
>nuclear fallout is falling from the sky
>door opens
>questions begging people to let us stay then we find out they have a bunker but won't let us in that
>dream ends
I can't get over how real the explosions felt, like I was gonna die right there.
>>
>>17442491
cool dream
hopefully you make it out of America and into the Caribbean/Jamaica/Cuba before shit goes down
>>
>>17440575
the devil reads these posts so you'll probably see an alien or something next lol
>>
>Be having a pretty cool dream a couple days ago
>Most of it is unimportant, the big stuff is the end
>Talking to people in the dream about different stuff
>Someone mentions the death of a character in a tv show I really liked, describing how and why it happened
>They're wrong
>Explain to them why they're wrong
>Go on to explain why that had nothing at all to do with what they were trying to say to begin with
>Continue on with pointing out inconsistencies in the statement the person that spoke before them made
>While this was going on, distinctly remember thinking "Should I really be this logical right now?" which comes across kind of like a voice-over narration that only I could hear, but my dream self ignored
>Still don't realize I'm dreaming, but also wonder why I had such an odd thought, why shouldn't I think logically?
>Dream suddenly stops
>Completely
>not awake just yet though
>nope
>Staring at a black "screen", like from an old video game.
>Plain white text in the center
>Auto Rejoin
> - Y
>Stare at it for a second
>Start to question it
>Immediately wake up, wide awake and fully refreshed for the first time in a while

I'd have given this story then, but I haven't frequented /x/ in years and only browsed this morning on a whim. Did not know you guys did dream threads. Haven't seen the show in question in a while, haven't played any vidya that would bring on that screen at the end. Not sure what it means, besides the fact I was really close to having a lucid dream based on previous experience, though the "rejoin" screen was completely new. But hey, there you go. Maybe some of you will think it's neat or something.
>>
File: dream.jpg (34KB, 700x300px) Image search: [Google]
dream.jpg
34KB, 700x300px
Here's the dream I had last night:
>eating a slice of bread and drinking a cup of coffee in a cafeteria
>suddenly there's nobody there and I decide to leave
>as I'm leaving a fat old woman follows you
>happens to be the cook
>have a small talk about things I can't remember anymore
>suddenly starts telling me about how back in the day it was popular to use human meat in lasagna
>I get grossed out and she hands me a card similar to my picture

I vaguely remember there being lots of various symbols in the card, written in white and black. Also some text below each of the eyes, Something along the lines of "present day, the change, future, you'll be saved, by viper and spider".

What could it mean?
>>
>>17444237
I meant:
>as I'm leaving a fat old woman follows me***
>>
>>17404996
He just wants to feel mysterious
>>
reposting

>I had my first nightmare last time in months, maybe even years. Here's what happened, it first started with me on my couch (been sleeping on my couch because I can't sleep in my bed without missing my girl) and it started spinning really fast. Then I got up and I was in a different apartment with an upstairs, it went on a gods-view of the apartment and the upstairs was filled with stuff but what I noticed most was this new looking wooded (brightish brown) grand piano with papers on it. But the place was haunted. I then switched over to some friends and at this place in the woods. The ghost followed us and was following us by my fucking longboard. I could barely move around, felt drunk asf (I was a little drunk when I went to sleep but not really maybe a light buzz going on from 2 beers) and I couldn't talk at all. All I remember is my friend yelling my name and I was walking down this creepy basement with this door made out of metal rusty with a single glass window in it, small, and I couldn't make it down the stairs. I refused to. What the fuck does this dream mean?
>>
Does anyone have any dreams where they wake up actually saying/yelling the last dialogue of the dream?

Care to share?
>>
>>17445064
I always talk when asleep. When I spent the last week on my friend's place, he told me every morning I was talking something through whole night. I should probably record it someday.
>>
>>17445064
I do sometimes, but i think i don't actually shout them, it's more of a whisper-shout
lest time i woke up shouting "but we're working with those fucking sheep, goddamnit!" which was in the middle of an imaginary heated argument
but even though i was sleeping, and didn't know it was a dream, it was still under my breath
>>
>>17403356
My dreams are usually quite strange, vague i know, however thats the best way i can explain them. I dream vividly each night, about 2 years ago i wouldnt remember any dreams at all, i did suffer from severe depression at the time, dont know if that played a role.

But yeah, as of the last year, i sleep quite well, however, within each strange dream, there is always the presence of a creature in them. Its forms vary, typically i cant even make it out, as my vision in my dreams is skewed or i have tunnel vision, so i can hardly remember anything in my dream except vague details.

This creature manifest as absolute blood lust, last night actually i got a good dream of it. I was wading through a forest and it was chasing me, unrelentingly, it was ferocious. Big pale and bloody. I was able to avoid it though, sometimes i will get caught by it, in other dreams. and from there i usually shift unto another dream, or wake up from shock. And whenever i get a dream where my contact with the creature is close and surreal, ill wake up with any number of feelings.

Somtimes i will feel very guilty, or extreme dread. Those two are the most prevalent emotions i have upon waking up.

what are your thoughts /x/?

I usually have anti climactic dreams though, random as all hell, not even pertaining to my day usually. but the creature is always there watching me.
>>
I had an awesome and thrilling dream where I was being hunted by this gigantic, golden colored alien with a huge mushroom shaped head and a skull for a face. I was running at a pretty unrealistic speed through some city with skyscrapers everywhere. Although the alien monster was quite a distant from me, it would shoot it's tongue at me, sprawling about 2-3 miles and try to grab me with it. Every time it would do that I would perform some unrealistic "quick-time event" where time would slow down and I would make a slight body movement while running to dodge it's tongue.

I know it sounds like something out of a videogame, but I had this strong feeling of euphoria the minute I woke up. It was an amazing experience I would love to experience something like it again.
>>
>>17445064
It happened once to me.
Fucking embarassing,cause I was at my parents house and they were awake.
>>
>>17447012
what if I told you that your dream was supposed to be a nightmare and that you just fucked the devil up?
>>
>>17447025
Same. All the time. Usually its me yelling at something to get out or leave me alone. And I do it in this weird menacing demonic voice and it wakes me up and Im afraid my parents heard but no one ever says anything.
>>
I had this weird dream when I was about 2 years old and I still remember it up to this day.
>My mom, grandpa and I were on the 2nd floor balcony.
> Suddenly, my grandpa jumped off the edge of the railing.
> I looked down, and saw him on his feet.
> My mom did the same almost moments later. >She also landed on her feet.
>They were encouraging me to do the same.
> I was hesitant at first, but then I decided to do it anyway.
The environment suddenly became hellish (there was fire everywhere and the nearby buildings were ruined. The sky also turned red.), and I got the usual falling dream end.
Any idea on WTF does this dream mean?
>>
>>17445064

Weirdly enough I do a lot. I still live with my parents, lame I know, but I constantly have this same dream about a woman. But-- she isn't alive or dead. Water-logged, grey skin, hunched and has a bitter smile. Anyway.

>Like usual I'm standing in a pitch-black street. There is 2 streetlights.
> First is where the woman is, she is slightly hunched, smiling at me.
> 2nd is a good distance behind me, between us is like a little bridge
> her mouth begins to move, talking to me but I cannot understand it
> usually when I'm in dark dreams I reach up and grab the pullstring to the light connected to my fan, like in my room as my bed was directly under it
> she begins to laugh, its raining harder and she advances, barefoot
> begin to desperately swing my arm around my head and try to find the pull to turn on the light
> I can see her face now, she's smiling more, hand begins to raise
> I am suddenly in my bed, still asleep and roll out of it and run. I turn on the switch to the light and I suddenly wake up
> I had ran out of my bedroom and was in the guest bedroom, hand on the lightswitch
> My cheeks were wet from tears and I peer in my bedroom, its storming and the pullstring is slowly swaying
> Go downstairs to get a drink, mom asks who I was talking to, pretty much a wtf are you doing
> says I was yelling and the like but thought I was talking on skype so didn't come look

But yeah- I have dreams about her alot, and another man. Its weird as hell.
>>
Weird dream was weird.
> Hospital that I've been at in a past dream.
> Zombie apocalypse, but the only way to kill them seems to be to stab them in the chest.
> I try to shoot some in the head, but the bullet just leaves a burn mark, so no-go
> End up stabbing a few zombies in the chest... feelsweirdman.

What the fuck is wrong with me, it was one of those dreams that feel insanely real too.
>>
Just woke up from this one. Seems like a jumbled mess.

Started off with me and a friend from highschool going to her house to hang out, but after a while of not much happening, I heard yelling and stepped outside, only now it was my mom's house and I was in the back yard where I fire started in it, and the neighbors'.

I ran back inside and grabbed a fire extinguisher, but every time I put the fire out it just ignited back, stronger than before.

Soon, a few more people came to help put it out so I left it to them and went to help the neighbors, but when I crossed the fence line, suddenly I was at some kindn of factory.

I took an elevator up, and discovered that it was an underwater facility. There was a section where the floor was opened and you had to jump on live perseveres to get across the gap, but before I did a shark came out and was swimming around.

I timed it so that I could get across, only to find out that most of the facility was flooded, with sharks making their way in.

I had to swim through a flooded section of the building, and oxygen tanks were scattered in case divers needed a refill.

then time seemed to flash forward, the flooding was slowed but not stopped, with more of the facility getting flooded.

I was diving in another flooded section, and came to stop at an oxygen re-fueler and took off my mask, but I was Mr.Crowley from Supernatural.

Apparently I did something to piss off Pam from trueblood, (or Maleficent from Once Upon a Time)
>>
>>17437486
never heard about it, thats so weird.
>>
>>17403356
i am waliking to nearby road and i saw a black dog with blue eyes frozed like in time .. i call some guys and say u see this dog and they look at turn of road and says no .. i see in tht direction and saw a lady in black her face not seen ... in a ice cube frozen .. ...any meaning?
>>
Through several years of writing my dreams and training myself, I have managed to not only prolong dreams when they start fading (I started out with the spinning technique but at this point I can just act anything out and it will usually work) but have also managed to remain stoic after coming to the realisation that I was dreaming. This way, I don't even have to prolong the dream since it never starts fading out.

Of course, I still have a long way to go, but the last few dreams I have had (three just this night - I must say, I have never remembered so many dreams from one night as today), I was really able to tap into the dream's potential, controlling a lot of actions.

Still, I would appreciate any tips since often, I want to do something and it just doesn't work, meaning I have to improvise. During one of the latest dreams, I had to fight off a group of people simply by making a pistol gesture with my hand and making gun sounds. I seem to have grounded myself in dreams where I am fully immersed and can control myself but I am not yet fully "awake" to the dream.
>>
I posted a thread about this but apparently I should have posted it here. I just need some help interpreting a dream.

I had a dream a few months ago that I can't forget, I always think about it. There were some big, weird beasts that were destroying everything on earth. Like massive dogs. And Satan was floating or hovering in the air above it all. He looked like a normal guy, no wings/horns.

I was hiding from the beasts and I prayed to Satan to save me. He flipped a coin at me and told me to go there before he returned, and then he left. So i started making my way to the Canary Islands where the coin was from.

So, just a weird dream, or something else?
>>
>>17403394
Simon Cowell detected.
>>
The other night I had a dream where I had to hack my leg off with an unwieldy axe/hatchet. The feeling of the skin 'chewing' the edge and trying not to miss made it very unsettling.
>>
I dreamed I was staying at college and it was Christmas break and it was snowing. And I flipped this big breaker to keep the power on. And then I was driving in some transforming car with someone.
>>
recently i've been putting effort into recalling my dreams again, and i realized that while i'm very rarely still lucid, i have a decent level of dream control, which my dreamself uses to make the story of the dream more consistent or personally appealing. makes me hopeful for my future endeavors.

last night i had a pretty vivid dream of an east asian ghost woman following me up my steps to my door, increasing her speed ever so slowly as i struggled with the lock and almost pushing her way inside before i could slam it on her. in the dream i immediately grabbed our jug of vinegar, sloshed some of it down the indoor steps and applied it around every door & window in the house, sloppily but quickly before she could enter one of the spaces i hadn't warded yet.

i'm taking that as a sign that i need to do some cleansing and warding in waking life, though i'll have to figure out what wards i want to use.
>>
>>17447486
Zombie dreams dont get weird until you have to literally mutilate them to kill them. I had one where I had to cut out and kill a baby out of a pregnant zombies stomach. I'll never forget the way it looked and sounded. Just a mixture of yellow fat and red blood and sinewy muscle everywhere.
>>
File: dream.png (50KB, 311x325px) Image search: [Google]
dream.png
50KB, 311x325px
I was redirected to this thread from kind Anon.

Can anyone tell me what this means?
Pic related is the exact dream I had.

A Tarot card with this on it and 2 moons on either side.
The Tarot card spoke and said "I have 2 moons"

Any help would be good. Thanks.

Pic very related
>>
>>17448941
when i become properly lucid, i conjure up a magical utility belt with various items that have different effects, because for me, having the illusion of a physical object that's consistent across various dreams helps my dreamself believe that what i'm doing will actually work. i don't actually have a lot of ideas yet as to what to put in it - so far i have consecrated salt & vinegar to ward off evil, a dagger for cutting open doors that will lead me anywhere (or protecting myself/stabbing attackers to death), and a cell phone for calling up/summoning people i'd like to hang out with. of course if i have too many items i simply won't remember them in the dream, so i probably don't want too many more things, but those three have been a great help so far. (and since i'm not always totally lucid/in control, sometimes these things are "lost" or other items have taken their place.)
>>
>>17451210
well, you've opened up a bit of a can of worms with this question. This almost belongs over on /omg/ more than here.

What do you know about the symbolism of the sabbatic goat? I do not ask to try to be elitist or imply anything, I ask because it will be important to interpreting the dream. If you understand the symbolism it will mean something different than if you do not.
>>
I made a thread about this earlier but I ended up leaving and it died, so here it is again
>My dad and I driving on an access road trying to get onto highway
>traffic is nearly at a stop its so slow
>My dad begins to honk the horn rapidly in anger
>each honk sounds like its really far and distant
>continues honking and begins to scream angrily as if he had rabies
>the whole world / scene turns black and white
>all noises vanish and the sound of static takes over (sort of like the old static stations on TV)
>I am now in a white room, not really a room, just white background and floors, no visible structures
>I look right and I see something
>1 man laying on the floor in covered in blood, he is wearing a rabbit mask
>a second man standing over him with a knife covered in blood, looking at me
>he is also wearing a rabbit mask, old fashioned like the creepy old Disney costumes
>The whiteness begins to slowly turn red while the man in the rabbit mask continues to stare at me
>Suddenly an extremely high pitched buzzing noise plays and continues to get louder and louder
>so loud it hurts my ears
>Things get more red, sound gets louder
>Gets so loud I tell myself to wake up

After that, I entire morning felt so confusing, I didn't know what to think. Through out the day all I could think of was the man in the rabbit mask with a knife in his hand
>>
>>17451486
I have no knowledge at all about the goat
>>
>>17451452
The utility belt is an interesting idea.
The only real time I start out with weapons or come upon them is usually when I'm not aware that I'm dreaming and that's when I can use them. Most of the time when I lucid dream, the situation is such that I don't need weapons at all.
>>
>>17451518
that does change things, and makes it a bit more complicated.

I cant really give you the walkthrough of symbolism here, you can look it up yourself if you're interested, look up the "Sabbatical Goat" or "Goat of Mendes" the illustration is by Eliphas Levi. Most notably to yoru question, the image you posted, is incomplete.

The original sabbatical goat, meant as a very robust symbol of the occult, contains many important symbols... originally that included two moons.

I would encourage you to look into the symbolism of this on your own as the fact that you would have had this dream with no prior knowledge to the significance of the sabbatical goat is very strange, and interesting.

Since you know nothing about the goat I can only speculate as to the meaning, but if you were an experienced occultist, I would say that the dream was reminding you that the presence of the two moons indicates that you should be balancing elements in your life. Either you are merciful but weak, or you are strong but cruel. You must attempt to be both merciful and strong.

This is a deep rabbit hole you just started peering down, and I dont really have an explanation of how you would have had this dream without any knowledge of its symbolism. It's a bit uncanny.
>>
File: Baphomet.png (56KB, 299x439px) Image search: [Google]
Baphomet.png
56KB, 299x439px
>>17451539
forgot the image.
This is the original, note the black and white moons.
>>
>>17451539
I know little about occultism but nothing too deep or about the meanings behind symbolism.

The strong and merciful makes a lot of sense though.
>>
>>17451548
Wow.... I know it's complicated for you to explain but I wish you could tell me more.
>>
How often do you have dreams that actually occur in real life weeks, months or even years later?

I've had at least five such dreams that I remember. They're really mundane and I don't think much about it- they happened during the last years of primary school and throughout high school and they usually had me appearing in the classroom. I remember one of them had someone asking for a pair of scissors and then one or two years later that very line about scissors made me realise I had actually gone through the event before.
Then there was a dream where I was sitting in the class again, but I couldn't recognise the people sitting around me. I thought it was just a random strange dream but then at the beginning of this year, when I entered university, the dream played out in real life. Out of nowhere, I felt a sudden sensation of deja vu and realised that thsi had happened before.
>>
>>17451557
it's not really that it's "complicated" it's that it's a lot of information at once given that the goat is using elements of symbolism from many schools of occult teachings.

I can tell you that the moons represent
The white moon of Chesed and the Black moon of Geburah, these are representative of two of the sephirah on the Kabbalistic Tree of Life.

Specifically their presence in this image is advocating the balance of strength and justice with mercy.

I will leave you to interpret why the goat said that to you as I do not know your situation. I will further leave it to you how to interpret the fact that you seem to have been aware of the goats symbolism without foreknowledge.

I would also strongly advise that after looking into the symbolism a bit, or if you want to know more, you direct the questions at the occultism and magic general thread. They will be able to inform you more.
>>
>>17451576
additionally since you mentioned that it was a tarot card specifically, that since Rider Waite (and probably before) the imagery of the goat of mendes has been used on card number 15, The Devil, only it usually omits the two moons and replaces them with The Lovers in chains. I would encourage you to look up this cards meaning as well and see what that means to you.

Its interesting to me as it is almost as if The Devil, as the sabbatical goat, is reminding you that his art is incomplete and in order to understand how to free yoruself you need to remember the lessons of the two moons.

Again how you would know any of this, Im not certain.
>>
>>17451613
>Again how you would know any of this, Im not certain.
I don't really know any of it. This is not to say I have not lightly touched on occultism. As for Tarots, I have absolutely no knowledge of them.
>>
>>17451762
It would seem that you do. Now the question is: "why?". Good luck.
>>
Guys, I have a serious problem. I keep dying within nightmares I keep having, but not ever immediately. Like the one I had last night:

>At university in GADT class
>There had been a zombie apocalypse on a small-scale or some shit, to where everything was still open in a very surreal fashion
>I literally had to run away from zomberts and bolt the classroom door shut, for instance
>Anyways, I'm sitting next to a High School friend who turns in the middle of class and wrestles me to the floor, scraping a think chunk from my upper chest before I break his neck
>Everyone asks if I'm okay, but I just reach for my professor's gun and begin telling myself "52 hours", obviously with the intent to kill

The strangest part, is that this dream (unlike most dreams) felt like I was living it. Most dreams last a few minutes or events, but this one just felt like a normal day, minus the weird surreal elements. Everything seemed tied together. I remember at some point googling whether being scratched by zombies was fatal, to which it blatantly told me 'yes'.

This isn't the first dream I've had where I'm told I'm dying, what does it mean? Am I really dying, or...? Shit's freaking me out yo.
>>
>>17452262
> undead abominations roaming the streets eating people
> classes still going on
>>
>>17428946
I've tried nootropil, yes dreams are more real, i feel that i sleep better on it.
>>
What does it mean when you try to control or change things in your dream, and the characters in your dream just look at you like you're crazy?

Please note: I was actually asleep for this. Fell asleep in my bed and dream location was in some sort of carnival.
>>
>>17452426
i assume you were totally unsuccessful in controlling the dream? i wouldn't think that the characters' reaction specifically is especially significant. i'd guess that it was just your dream's reaction to you not being in control, but i don't have much knowledge outside of my personal experience.

though this makes me start worrying about "what if it'd be much easier for me to act ridiculous if i ever have a psychotic break because i have so much experience knowing dreams are controllable and simply mistake reality for a dream?"
>>
I have an idea for these threads. With a little change a certain focus in this thread can help in establishing a focus that is needed for this.

This whole thing isn't as known. That sort of things. This is for a larger part responsible for unrest when trying to meditate.
>>
>>17452643
Well yes, normally in dreams I'm completely in control and whatnot. This was just strange, the entire dream was.
>>
Question, does anyone else feel in dreams? For example, texture, hot, cold, pain. Etc.
>>
>>17452963
oh, if total control is the rule for you, that's different from what i was thinking. i'm used to people in these threads and elsewhere still getting used to mastering dream control.
>>
>>17453006
I'm already able to control it, usually I let it run its course and only intervene when it's a nightmare or such (this was one of those times) and for some reason I wasn't able to. I tried to dream up a weapon, and stab the guy who was chasing me and nothing happened. Then everyone looked at me strangely. I know I wasn't mistaking it do reality because I was asleep for only about two hours and wake up in my bed.
>>
>>17452976
only occasionally, usually only in nightmares. i'll feel muted versions of the cock penetrating me when being raped, my flesh ripping when the t-rex chews me up (my waking self knows they t-rexes never chewed their prey, but y'know), sometimes the knife piercing me when i'm stabbed. i have a very vague memory of having felt something not entirely unpleasant in a long-ago dream, but that's very rare.
>>
Someone on know or can post the story about a dream with the man in the ocean on a raft, he just says the place you're. Going. It has a bible reference
>>
File: b3225624a7d9753f2503e37365215361.jpg (172KB, 736x1014px) Image search: [Google]
b3225624a7d9753f2503e37365215361.jpg
172KB, 736x1014px
Was told to post this here!

So I've been having a recurring nightmare for a while now, and it's definitely not normal for me. Was hoping someone might have advice who's into that sort of thing.

I'm swimming in my school pool, in front of hundreds, and when I climb out I realize I forgot my swimsuit, and I'm naked. All the guys are pointing and whistling and laughing and stuff. Nothing weird there, everyone has those dreams.

But what happens is that I realize I'm made of glass of crystal, and my body is perfectly smooth and translucent, and all the people around me keep trying to touch me, and I know that If they touch me or grab me, I'll shatter and smash and i'll die. it's terrifying, so i''m running naked through the halls trying to get out, and people everywhere are chasing me and trying to cause me to trip or crash into a wall and make me shatter.
>>
>>17454830
it could have psychological causes, and have a metaphorical meaning related to your waking life. do you have any secrets or vulnerabilities you've been worrying about that, if exposed, could easily destroy you? that's the most obvious metaphor i can think of, but dream meanings are pretty personalized and maybe fragile crystal has some sort of personal meaning for you that i'm not aware of.
>>
One night I had a dream in which multiple rasta's were trying to pull my body apart, starting with my limbs. Then a force came to save me and i woke up. What does that mean?
>>
>>17454869
rastas as in rastafarians?
>>
From this week:
I was with a group of people, then a guy I know arrives, I say to him: "Let's go over there and talk".
We talked a little, then I got to the conclusion that he needs to die. I tried to asphyxiate him, but then I though that wasnt a good idea, because I was going to pay the consecuences.
So I got this idea, I can write something on a paper and he will do it, so I try to write "suicide". Tried 3 times. In the first one, I didnt even finish to write, next time, when I finish and read it the text changed, when I was trying the last time, a hand (I assume it was his) erased the text. I got very upset and begin to say outloud to him: "suicide, suicide, suicide". I woke up and realised I said that out loud. Good thing nobody listened.

What I believe its the meaning of the dream is that it was something like a possession, and the guy I was trying to kill was really me. So, something it's trying to kill me.
When I step aside from other people I thing that was a spell, like a shield or something. And when I was trying to write the command, maybe it was a suicide spell for me.

Please tell me what you think of this dream.
>>
File: 1454200074462.jpg (56KB, 560x358px) Image search: [Google]
1454200074462.jpg
56KB, 560x358px
>>17452817
>>
Not me specifically me but both members of my family saw apparitions in their sleep and when they woke up in the middle of the night while we were in vacation in Japan.

We were staying at an outdated hot spring hotel in the izu peninsula, about an hour our two from Tokyo. We were all sleeping on the floor in futons. My mom slept on the side closest to the closet. My brother was in the middle and I was under the window. I had a horrible nightmare about someone cramming me into the closet the last time i slept in a futon by the closet. I wonder how much closets scare people after my experience and hearing my mom's dream.

She had a dream she was in the same room we were staying in, just as it was. In the little hallway that connected the sleeping area to the entrance, she saw a man. He was handsome, his hair was long and covered his dusty face. He had one knee on the ground as if he was placing an important request. He was wearing Western pants but spoke in honorific Japanese go my mom "I have heard of your ability to speak to those who have crossed over." My mom immediately called out for my grandma to help her and she woke up.

The next morning she was super shaken. We talked a little bit about it and did some research on wars that happened in the area and commanders who looked like the man in her dream. She was surprised when I pulled up Togo Gensui, she said that was the guy. When we were checking out she asked the front desk if Togo had some significance in the area. The desk guy said of course there's a memorial and museum closeby as well as his grave.

My mom's still p shocked about the whole thing, she is asking all her friends about Japanese history. She's particularly stunned over how he asked his question and his demeanor, he was speaking to her as if she was her superior.

My brothers nightmare was a little less involving. He saw a face in the back of my head staring at him while I had my back towards him, facing the window.
>>
Does alcohol loosen the astral body?
>>
File: 1435785597253.png (361KB, 1019x771px) Image search: [Google]
1435785597253.png
361KB, 1019x771px
How many here have reoccuring places/locations in their dreams? I probably have well over 50 that reoccur and have been a part of my dreams for several years, with new ones showing up every once in a while. I have been attempting to lucid dream so that I go to these different places at my leisure, but I haven't had much luck. Every time I try, I either fall asleep or I get stuck in that weird phase between awake and asleep. Any guidance would be very appreciated, and I'd love to hear about the dream places anyone else has, if they have them. I'd be happy to talk about mine.
>>
>>17458610
My dreams often take place in familiar places, like my hometown or the schools I attended, except the places are bigger and with many twists (new roads, new houses,...). And then there's the one dream that I had often as a child where I was a passive observer, watching a steam train on the other side of a huge valley. Every time, I saw the train go from the left to the right side, with a long chain of smoke behind it.
>>
I had a dream probably bout a month ago that has still stuck with me hard

>Im in an airplane
>over the ocean although the coast is clearly visible
>suddenly go through extremely brutal storm
>plane catches fire and begins to plummet into the ocean
>hit the ocean at kind of a skid
>some causalities from what i can tell
>I swim to shore
>rain/storm stop completely
>on the shore I walk a little ways and come across an incredible futuristic country club
>some dudes playing space tennis or some shit
>wake up after seeing this

Any interps?
>>
>>17459311
You think things are hidden to you and you must go through a big amount of shit to be a part it.

My dream a few days ago.
>i need to go to new york
>i go to an airport with donald trump and my secretary ( i don't really like her shés always yelling)
>i need to buy my ticket
>trump gives me his credit card
>he is really a nice guy
> as i'm going to pay i realise he didn't gave me his code for his credit card.
>i think he really is that con-man and pay with my card.
>Trump is refused to enter the plane and my secretary yell shit like" you don't know who he is, it's fuckin donald trump"

Wake up feeling relate to trump like a friend or a member of my family.
>>
>>17458610
I'm sure that's fairly common.
>>
File: 1441637702932.jpg (11KB, 392x243px) Image search: [Google]
1441637702932.jpg
11KB, 392x243px
>had reoccurring dreams of a metal hatch in the ground in a demolished city leading to a cave system
>>
File: CE65CFXUkAE4t9X.jpg (22KB, 575x323px) Image search: [Google]
CE65CFXUkAE4t9X.jpg
22KB, 575x323px
i had a very bizarre dream last night.
>me and a group of paramilitary looking dudes hanging out in a multi- story house somewhere on an african plain
>a big city and dirty looking industry in the far off blackground
>the group is just chilling and playing a card game or something
>i say something along the lines of ''you know, this place is kinda cool''
>as i'm saing this some kind of fiery projectile blasts through a wall and kills one of the guys
>hear a very deep and real sounding blast in the distance
>a meteor falling from the sky crashed into the industrial scenery causing a giant explosion compareble to that chinese fireworks factory explosion
>without any time to react to it the house is attacked by helicopters
>everyone dies a very explosive death
>wake up

i heaven't watched any media lately that could've caused this action movie dream.
weird shit.
>>
Well...

Did anyone else have a dream last night called starfleetanime.net? Basically I got the impression that it was the space internet equivalent of 4chan, so I signed up and there was the sense of lots of shitposting and I sort of drifted away from it and on to a segment of the dream that centered around a member of an alien species. Basically their culture was that they don't raise their children the way we do, so they grow up having to fend for themselves, but, they're given this sort of white flan stuff on their birthday and I guess I don't understand the cultural significance of it. I'm not really sure how to explain it, but the dream felt like it was... Like I got the impression that it was "real," in the sense of it not just being my dream. There were other entities there, in that world, and it wasn't mine. The memory of the dream is significantly more solid than most of my other dreams, and it didn't really have my freeform style. It was more structured than my subconscious mind tends to be so I think it was a real experience. I don't know how I connected to that world, but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that did.

Has anyone else visited the space internet in their dreams? Do you know the world I'm talking about?
>>
Lately every time I become lucid in a dream, I feel myself quickly wake up (feels like 5-10 seconds), and nothing I try to do works. This isn't what used to happen, does anyone know why or how to fix it?
>>
>>17461103
Are there any other differences in your dreams aside from how you react to lucidity?
>>
So i just had a dream about cannibalism. Some guy had half of his head eaten and somehow was still alive. When i woke up, both of my hands were numb.
>>
>>17461106
My dreams are generally pretty sporadic, but now that I think of it they've all sort of ended when I was with a girl I had feelings towards
>>
>>17461129
Thanks, that kind of thing would do it.

Hmmmmm.... I can't really see why a breakup would have that kind of symptom. How do you feel about her now? What if she offered to take you back, for example?
>>
>>17461148
I still care for her and wish I could be with her, but I felt that she and I would only ever hurt each other, so I ended it. She's made one attempt to get back with me and I shot it down, though I felt bad.
>>
>>17461173
Alright... Let's see...

Do you feel that you deserve to have dreams at all?
>>
>>17403356
I honestly don't have the time or patience to maintain a dream journal.

What are the fastest, easiest ways to engage in a lucid dream? I've tried WILD techniques before and it's fucking impossible for me to not move or swallow or anything at all for over an hour while my mind goes to sleep. However, I once got extremely close. I felt my body pulse and I felt this sensation like I was falling, and light was flashing in my eyes. But I freaked out and ended up losing the connection.

I've heard of FILD, which is apparently supposed to be the easiest and most effective method you can do; set alarm ~4-6 hours into sleep cycle and become conscious enough so that you can very subtly wiggle two fingers at your side without fully waking up. If you did it properly, you should be back to sleep in no time while at the same time having enough conscious awareness that you become lucid in your dream. The problem in doing this for me is that I either wake up and have trouble getting back to sleep or I'm so tired I forget/am unable to concentrate on doing it and end up just going back to sleep, which is unfortunate.

Anyone got any tips or anecdotes they can share to help someone who's been into the subject for years finally experience it? I've heard melanin can help you lucid dream, which I have access to, though I'm not sure when/how much to take or if it actually works.
>>
>>17461262
I hadn't really thought about it. I suppose I do.
>>
>>17461337
Let me know how you dream tonight then.
>>
>>17460291
>Tfw you probably heard a sound from in real life and it transferred into your dream
Happens a lot.
>>
>>17403356
In the past month, I have had a re-occurring dream. The first one involved me in my grandparents' shower. I finished showering, began to towel off, and put on the song "Oh Baby" by Roy Orbison (Which is not a real song.) The song that played, however, was "Roundabout" by Yes. Anyway, I tried to turn on the lights, but they just wouldn't come on. The whole house was like this, and the windows showed nothing but a black void. I started shouting out "I AM DREAMING" and I woke myself up.

The next dream, I had just a night or two ago. I was in a flooded basement, killing black snakes, and I ran upstairs, fearful of the darkness in the house. I tried to turn the lights on, but they refused to light. I woke myself up by exhaling through my nose very loudly, and then I was in my bed. I felt like I had only just grabbed onto reality, and that if I hadn't woken myself up, I would have been killed by the darkness within the dream.

I hear it is a common dream to have. The whole "lights/appliances refusing to work" thing is a big thing. Hope this isn't too long, or uninteresting. I wish I could have more space, and be more descriptive.
>>
>>17461669
yeah, lights not working is very common for me, even in dreams that aren't all that scary
>>
>>17461676
It's odd, because the dreams weren't particularly frightening UNTIL the lights stopped working. I can recall another dream I had, long ago, in which the same thing occurred. Most of the dream was just driving around an old, burnt-down version of my town and laughing, but then, I thought I woke up in my dream. I tried to turn the lights on, and they just wouldn't turn on. I could see something in the shadows, and then I made myself wake up again. Usually, the lights not working is a good indication of dreaming.
>>
Has anyone ever actually died in their dream, and not only didn't wake up, but experienced something after their In-Dream Death? I always hear you're not supposed to die in your dream and I can only guess it rarely occurs. Anyway, happened about a month or two ago

>Go about a whole day in Dreamcity, skipping the meandering
>About sunset, inside a building probably a theatre of some kind
>I have recurring dreams about Theatres for whatever reason
>Outside of building, waiting for my ride
>See a staircase, going up, can't see top, but feel like I forgot something
>Get in car, backseat, Driver and Passenger are occupied, I sit in the middle of backseat so I can see out the front
>the Two men who I've never met in WakingLife but feel they're Uncles or something in dream
>We're driving for a while don't remember the conversation clearly enough
>I say something along the lines of "I'm not worth anything"
>Passenger uncle starts telling me I should believe in myself like God believes in me
>I'm not too religious, but I do believe in a Higher Power
>We take a turn, it's kinda bumpy
>Driver uncle says he knows a shortcut
>Immediately realize we left the city and are in the countryside
>Shortcut?
>Where were we going, again?

cont.
>>
File: afterlife.gif (367KB, 256x223px) Image search: [Google]
afterlife.gif
367KB, 256x223px
>>17461848

>At that point I didn't realize I hadn't told them my destination
>We're heading up a hill
>Bumpy as fuck
>Realize we're driving on train tracks, one set, trees and woods on both sides.
>Think to myself, it'd suck if a train came
>As soon as we hit the top of the hill
>A fucking train
>Say, "OH, SHI--" and hear the blaring of the train horn
>Then, I'm nothing
>The horn echoes forever getting fainter though
>All I see is something like TV static, but the texture of it resembled carpet or yarn
>pic related is close to the color and noise of it
>the only thing I felt was a perpetual vibration and humming that didn't increase or decrease in intensity
>I felt the lack of a body, it wasn't like regular dreams where you can clearly sense your limbs, there was nothing but the vibration and humming
>remember thinking "Well I guess this is it then"
>The scariest part to me was, I accepted that that's all it was, I didn't feel regret, or anything.
>Woke up after about 20-30 seconds in the Static
>Felt like years past

Woke up and my heartbeat was crazy, my breathing was heavy and was surprised I was actually still alive.
>>
>>17461006
Anybody?
>>
I don't normally post on these kind of worms because I don't usually get response back. But I recently had a dream where I was completely paralyzed and I was able to see. I looked up stairs for me without sleeping downstairs in the living room. I saw a creature go down the stairs walk up to my paralyzed body and then touch my eye center for head. At that point I felt a sudden pain go through my whole body and I experienced conflict the tunnel vision of Flash and events and it really scared the shit out of me. What could have been it was all black and scary looking.
>>
File: stchi(Nami).jpg (302KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
stchi(Nami).jpg
302KB, 600x600px
>>17461006
>>17462676

I've had dreams about browsing the internet in my dreams but it wasn't no space internet.
>>
I had a dream that was like one of those crappy chinese movies with an asian main character and cheap effects
Everyone died for some reason (in a comical way I guess) but the "movie" rewinded and characters were aware of what happened and avoided their death
I don't remeber if I was watching it or was a character but this might have been the weirdest dream I ever had
>>
>>17463071
Yeah, I've had tons of browsing the internet dreams too. This was something else entirely. Aside from the domain name, which was freakishly clear for my standard dream-type.

Wait wait wait. is that supposed to be a seal or a shark?
>>
File: Rainbow Serpent.jpg (363KB, 1000x509px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Serpent.jpg
363KB, 1000x509px
Anyone get deja vu from there dreams. For example I was out while high with my mates and I suddenly felt like I've experienced this moment in a dream from long ago, made me start feeling like there's a connection between the material world and the dream world, been noticing it every now and then sometimes when I'm high sometimes when I'm not.
>>
>>17463395
Yup, see >>17451558. It's quite interesting because the dreams are so mundane I easily forget about them but then something happens or someone says something and suddenly I remember the dream. only to then have the whole combination of events from the dream happening before my very eyes. All of those deja vu feelings came when sober.
>>
File: images.jpg (23KB, 236x363px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
23KB, 236x363px
I want to know what this dream meant. I've been having super intense and vivid dreams ever since I quit weed.

So the dream;

I was fishing on top of a cliff face at the ocean, down below was a walk way near the water level where people could walk near the waters level. It was a nice clear day and I felt calm

I cast out my line and almost immediately a large shadow appeared near where my line landed.

Suddenly I was on, the reel started spooling out. I grabbed the rod excited and started reeling it in. When I fought it in, just as the shadow reached the cliff base, the creature breached. It was an Orca. Large eyes bulging in fury.

I threw the rod into the tide horror.

Some random events pass in the dream but eventually I return to the cliff face. Again I hav a rod and again I cast. This time there's people on the walk way.

Again the shadow appears and takes the bait and again I wrestle it in.

This time when the orca breaches in fury, it starts attacking the passers-by.

I watch from atop the cliff face in horror at the wrath I unleashed. They died horribly.

Then I awoke.

What in the fuck was all that about? As a pagan I feel like I should be heeding my dreams. Especially since I haven't had them for a few year's while smoking.
>>
Hey, so im new to /drm/, i have a few childhood dreams that were really memorable and i was wondering what people thought about them

---

So I'm at one of those old-fashioned schools, with a playground in the back. As far as I can remember, it was just a dirt road leading to it, and then nothing but flat plains for miles around. One thing I do remember though, is that the sky was practically orange, and everything was dyed in an orange tint. The sun was either rising or setting, and I could see the light from it spread out over the whole sky. Anyway, I was playing on the playground (which I never did as a kid) and out of nowhere this orange anthro dinosaur came out of nowhere (think like barney but orange and less creepy) For some reason, I wasn't scared and I felt I could trust him. We played for a few hours, just the two of us (i dont think there were other kids there) and then i woke up.

another dream on the next post
>>
>>17464342
I'm in a flower field, and again, everything is orange. Both the flowers and the sky. This time, there's no sun that should be making this color though. (the flowers looked like pic related a bit, just imagine a whole field of them) Across from me, there was a red fox with a white underbelly, about my height. After that, I just remember us talking and having a lot of fun before waking up
>>
File: 1443320202604.gif (2MB, 488x291px) Image search: [Google]
1443320202604.gif
2MB, 488x291px
My night terrors are getting pretty violent, punched a window and actually broke it in one for which I don't know the reason and another I threw my heavy chair at my desktop because I needed to create a racket for some imaginary guys on the other side of my door.

I have no idea of why I get these, they are supposed to be for kids you know?
>>
All my dreams have some futuristic teck stuff going on. Like last night for one dream, we drive around. Parked, and watched a movie on the windshield. It was like going to a...whatever those outdoor movie screens are.
>>
>>17403356
anyone want to help interpret my dream?
had this dream like five times now. In the dream I'm about to perform in a stage play, but I don't know any lines and sometimes I dont even know what show it is that i'm acting in.
>>
>>17463071
I consistently dream about browsing or posting on 4chan.
>>
File: 1404264955526.jpg (33KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1404264955526.jpg
33KB, 500x375px
>>17466229
>>
everytime i dream, i try to fly. if it doesnt work, i jump off of a building or something then my instinct kicks in and i fly.

sometimes im just flying around. it's not that the dreams based around flyng, it's just what i always do
>>
Had this one last night, can barely remember everything. Basically:

>was in my old house, we were watching a movie
>my current friends were there
>last thing I remember was me having a gun in my mouth and was about to pull the trigger, no one tried to stop me
>wake up in a bad mood
>>
Had this dream last night. Not sure if it holds any significance but it was definitely /x/ related.

>My highschool best friend and I
>Inna hotel room, we know it's haunted
>Lighting is yellowish and dim, but not in a totally spooky way
>Start hearing children's laughter
>Decide to do some ghosthunting
>Turn out lights, turn on a flashlight I had
>Start asking yes or no questions, telling whatever it was to answer by lifting up an orange jug I happened to find on a shelf for yes, and letting it sit there for no
>I don't exactly remember most of the questions we asked, but most of them got responses
>Ask her if she was the one who fell out of the window
>She answers yes
>After a while we turn back on the lights, but we keep talking to this little girl ghost
>She finally appears, but just to me, because for some reason my friend can't see her
>White dress, long platinum-blonde hair, total cute kid
>I actually play with this ghost for a little while before the dream transforms into a different dream that I don't remember

Shit was actually a pretty cute dream and I kinda want a ghost daughterfu now, but to dish out some facts that might have triggered the dream, I stayed up for about an hour longer than I should have comforting my friend because he's going through a lot of shit.

Interpretation would be nice but I'm not sure if this dream is in need of it.
>>
posted this in other thread, but maybe i can get more help here.

Since a year or so, I've been experiencing something weird. Whenever i go to sleep and im chilling in my bed, eventually i feel like a great "switch" clicking in my head; almost audible and brutal; just when my thoughts begin to blurr and become silly, and then I know that I'm going off to dreamland. At this time i usually find myself talking with people in my head, thought i'm not properly sleeping.

Is this something?

Also, whenever i wake up after a night drinking (even if it's just two beers) I'm always able to dream while awake. This is, I'm at the bed , with my eyes closed, and i feel like i can see through my eyelids. Sometimes there are silly things, like my computer is on the bed, or my girlfriend is next to me telling me something (while in real life she's sleeping). I don't think there is anything supernatural there, but is scary.

Is this something?
>>
>>17468030
I have exactly the same. I know I'm beggining to drift away when I start hearing different sentences or parts of sentences in different voices (old man, young girl etc).
And also the eyelid-thing is similiar. Usually if I have my face against against the pillow I can see under the bed with my eyes closed (x-ray shit), or if I am facing the door I can see the room still with my eyes closed and sometimes I can see through the door.
>>
>>17469999
The quads have spoken; this thread will not die until the post limit
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 500x500px
Just experienced sleep paralysis in a dream. The toe moving trick didn't work.
>>
i always dream of her.. always
>>
>>17472003
do you wanna... talk about it?
>>
>>17472003
same and i know she comes here and posts here....
>>
>>17403356
I don’t go into these threads often, so feel free to ignore me if this has been asked before.
Does it mean anything when several different dreams take place in exactly the same locale? This has happened to me all of my life.
>in late middle school, early high school
>would have frequent dreams about a place I called the Facility
>two-story building; sort of a hospital crossed with a school gym, if that makes sense, with a second floor that looked down on the first
>would have dreams where it was part of a school I attended, or part of a hospital I was escaping from, or just a place I stumbled across
>whatever I was dreaming about, I’d end up in the Facility, always entering from the same place (top floor)
>would look down over the second-floor railing at the floor because I knew something ominous was going on down there, but I’d always wake up before I saw what was happening
>late high school, dream nearly every night about a boardwalk by the beach
>same as the other dreams; no matter what my dream was, it would somehow take me to that boardwalk
>now I’m having recurring dreams about a huge house
>several different dreams have occurred in exactly the same place
>every time I dream about it, it gets larger and more developed—a few months ago it was only half-built, now it’s a three-story mansion with a ballroom
Is this some quirk of the brain that I didn’t know about? I’d be genuinely fascinated to know.
>>
Same dream I always share, but why not... Extra short though.

>Be not me.
>Don't remember his name, but he wasn't me.
>Have a beautiful wife.
>Beautiful son.
>Live in the country.
>Kid runs out in a field.
>Chase him.
>His name was Toby, so I'm yelling it.
>Giant, terrible Doom style monster jumps out.
>Clamps it's fucking jaws on Toby and runs off.
>I wake up crying, screaming and yelling Toby's name.

The dream wasn't that bad, but I really miss that fucking kid...
>>
Got 2 recurring dreams I've had for years. I hope one of you can help me interpret them, especially the 2nd one.

1st
>jaw dislocated and locked in place
>fixing it causes my teeth to shatter
I have a habit of grinding my teeth

2nd
>close to having sex
>always gets interrupted by various reasons
>rarely get the chance to even insert myself
>no orgasm for me or partner
I have a gf and I'm happy.
Sometimes I do wish I can experience others but I'm happy to settle with gf sex, porn and dream sex.
>>
I always seem to have dreams that are very emotional and very personal which pertain to people I hold very close to me. It's hard to describe but on numerous occasions I've had these dreams and later on felt these exact same emotions in which I had in my dreams. Kinda like a future warning for anything negative about to happen.

I wouldn't call it precognitive since these dreams lack any sort of serious detail. But if something involves a close friend / family / romantic partner and strong negative circumstances or emotions like mourning, awkwardness, sadness or anger (especially anger) I know something extremely bad will happen within the next couple of days regarding our relationship.
>>
>>17472027
we dont know eachother and its being 4 years lol i worship her from distance. we have really weird eye-contacts. she's rly the most beautiful girl and i love the fact that she exists.
>>
File: nasa-table[1].png (143KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
nasa-table[1].png
143KB, 620x388px
>>17458610
Yesterday I dreamed the government declared a state of emergency but didn't state what it was. All TVs and radios sounded like some woman on an intercom, a recording, telling everybody about this. All analog and digital signals were blocked.

I was in a town TOTALLY unfamiliar to me. The military started moving in, searched all the houses and told people where to go, but they wouldn't answer any civilians' questions.

I thought maybe it was an asteroid that was coming to earth to kill us all and it was kept secret. I was thinking this because as the hours went by the military were becoming more rude, bullying and sloppy. Then when they started shooting at us and dragging women off to be raped I thought it must be the end of the world coming because this is the U.S. military, this is the United States, this can't happen here but it is.

I was visiting some relatives and we started splitting apart and hiding. What's odd about this dream was that I was little kid again. I don't recall ever having a dream where that ever happened. I overheard the military were rounding people up in vans to get executed. Some of the military guys were deserting and nobody seemed to care, care about anything. It was total chaos but there was no panicking. Just a "fuck it, it's the end, there's nothing we can do" feel about it all.

I never got caught but I almost did. Some of my relatives weren't so lucky. That dream was scary and seemed to go on forever.

Unfortunately, I didn't get to know what all the fuss was about before waking up.
>>
>>17473257
I've also had dreams where the MC is not me, but screaming about someone you don't know is a weird experience, maybe it's a misinterpreted memory or something?
>>
NEW THREAD

>>17475382
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.