[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/omg/ -- Occultism & Magick General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 49

File: A.'.A.'.png (101KB, 541x540px) Image search: [Google]
A.'.A.'.png
101KB, 541x540px
>Temple of Solomon the King:
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

>Mesmer's Lair:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwLJ8mj-ZuoGc0NKUEtoLTBmQXc

>News:
Added Cialdini's "Influence" to ML.
We got banned from /his/.

>Last thread:
>>17164386

Continuing the topic of hypnosis being occult or not; I posit that it's not, based on these:

http://www.thamesmedicallectures.com/ibva.html

http://www.mcmaster.ca/inabis98/woody/rainville0419/two.html
>>
omg guys

lol
>>
>>17177144
Sup?
>>
Reading about the local adepts A' A' escapades makes the world of organized occult and esoterica so interesting and exciting. And here i am doing 20 minutes Isha Krya off YouTube and rereading RAW.

Should i just go and roll into the nearest Masonic lodge? Maybe the one thing i lack in this whole thing is a physical teacher's guidance.
>>
>>17177357
You could do that. But I honestly don't think it's all that important; Masonry is quite good, but it's also very old-fashioned in many ways, as I see it.
>>
File: doctrines-of-hermes-trismegistus.jpg (555KB, 1246x1768px) Image search: [Google]
doctrines-of-hermes-trismegistus.jpg
555KB, 1246x1768px
>>17177363

I just feel i lack practical guidance. Reading books from the Mega is very exciting, and learned A LOT of really good things. Valuable things. Things that made me reevaluate my outlook on life and actually change myself a bit.

But as to the practical, progressing spiritual discipline, i'm at a loss as to where to actually start. So i've been thinking that i really need to seek out a guru or an organisation.

Don't have much to choose from: IKCSON, various new agey yoga classes filled with bluepillers, edgy variations of OTO and so on. But we do have a legit chartered Scottish Rite Lodge and one Memphis Rite Lodge.

The Memphis Rite people from i understand are more esoterically inclinded, but have no charters or any kind of legitimizing factor at all.
>>
>>17177380
Why do you need an authority figure such as an organization or a guru to tell you what to do, what to believe, and what to think?
Like J.K said Truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect. ... The moment you follow someone you cease to follow Truth.
>>
>>17177380
Okay. First things first, define for yourself the terms:
>spiritual
>esoteric

In terms of practice, what kind of advice do you actually want?

The more specific your question, the more specific your answer.
>>
>>17177380
So as i saw you do osha kriya, so you prob listen to sadhguru sometimes. If you want to take a more spiritual/eastern route in this, or atleast just delve a bit deeper into it, research buddhist centers around you (tibetan buddhist) and go to meetings with teachers. They give teachings about tantra and eastern esotericism, its worth it.
Apart fromthat, my only advice os to stay away from iscon, they have little to do with actual hinduism and are just a mix of christianity and vaishnavism.
>>
>>17177393
JK can suck a dick.

>Like J.K said Truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect.

Incorrect.

>The moment you follow someone you cease to follow Truth.

Correct.

You seem to forget that ones own path is still that: a path.
>>
>>17177393

>what to do, what to believe, and what to think?

Jumping to conclusions, my friend. I know who i am. I just need some help with my excercises and the disciplinic aspect. Where to start, and how to progress.

I'm not looking for a power structure, i just need a direction to set me on the path more firmly.

>Truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path whatsoever

I disagree.

I am also aware of Alan Watt's notion that practices are a way of putting it off before you get it. Well, let's then suppose that i want to put it off in a more orderly fashion.
>>
>>17177397

I don't get what i'm supposed to do, with say, Kabbalah. Or Liber Null. Or Lama Yeshe's book on Tantra.

So i meditate and practice visualisation and thought control and the like. But where do i go from there?

At some point everything just dissolves into this whirl of pleasant things that ring true to my heart, but the only thing i can actually practice is meditation, because it says: do so and so. Or Carroll's trick with picking an ideology at a dice throw.

Maybe i'm just stupid or a natural order follower. with no initiative of his own. Now that would be a shame.
>>
>>17177428
>>I don't get what i'm supposed to do, with say, Kabbalah. Or Liber Null. Or Lama Yeshe's book on Tantra.

What do you mean what you're supposed to do?
There's no "supposed".

Just do whatever you think is possible.

>So i meditate and practice visualisation and thought control and the like.

Of course, remember that it's an interaction between conscious and subconscious. Doing just one without the other is a complete waste of time.

>But where do i go from there?
Look into the google drive.

>At some point everything just dissolves into this whirl of pleasant things that ring true to my heart, but the only thing i can actually practice is meditation, because it says: do so and so.

Okay. Bring up focus. Turn it up a huge notch. Then relax your mind.

>Maybe i'm just stupid or a natural order follower. with no initiative of his own. Now that would be a shame.

It's only a shame if you resign yourself to that state. You can always do more.
>>
>>17177428
>But where do i go from there?
Pranayama and break up blockages in the soul. There, that should occupy you for like a year.
>>
>>17177137

Prove that magic is real.
>>
>>17177482
>break up blockages in the soul
>a year
Nigga what. Two-three months at most.
Get your methods sorted, cause that shit's slow.
Plus, I'm certain that it doesn't work nearly as well as directly solving issues.
>>
>>17177490

>Get your methods sorted

That's what i'm looking for. Method. Structure.
>>
>>17177489
I ain't claiming magic is real beyond its anthropological context.

>>17177524
I literally gave you that in the OP.
Read Dave Elman's "Hypnotherapy".
>>
>>17177530

I will, thanks.
>>
>>17177524
Franz Bardon, Initiation into Hermetics.

People here dislike it because it takes actual work, without bothering with all the superstitious cult doctrines they like to masturbate over.
>>
>>17177428
Check this book out
God Speaks - Meher Baba
>>
>>17177555
What kind of magic are you able to perform after completing all the exercises?
>>
>>17177570
kame kame ha
>>
>>17177555
I don't even dislike it, I'm just neutral on it, but that seems enough to be branded as a circlejerking superstitious cultist.

Also, no one in the history of these threads has ever explained how Bardon's system is more 'work' based than any of his many contemporaries who have equally robust systems.

Remember, kids, factionalism is for, well, kids.
>>
>>17177490
>Plus, I'm certain that it doesn't work nearly as well as directly solving issues.
We're not even talking about the same thing.

My sacral and manipura chakras are blocked like fuck and I can't do anything about them.
>>
>>17177570
ALL the exercises? Hypothetically, your will made manifest.

I've obviously never met anyone who has mastered the entire program. The first couple steps themselves can take years, depending on the individual.
>>
>>17177555
>because it takes actual work
I can change a man's habits in half an hour.
I want to see someone do the same, using solely "magical" means.

Then MAYBE I'll be more open to the notions Bardon presents.

>>17177587
The chakras are a rather useless layer of abstraction in general; find the issue, solve it, and the chakras will naturally open.

I.e. you're not supposed to do therapy on chakras; they're there so you can access the resources you already have in a particular way.

>>17177591
>The first couple steps themselves can take years
That's why even considering doing Bardon is a waste of time.
>>
Also I've been thinking, we could do a weekly show or something on blab.im or some other service. Getting guests and people to interact and share observations and experiences, perhaps a weekly lecture on a topic or another?

It seems like a very good way of doing the whole "teaching" thing online.
>>
>>17177591
>The first couple steps themselves can take years, depending on the individual.
You shouldn't to do it step by step.

If you do every step roughly in order, not to mastery, but to competence, you can probably do IIH way sooner. This is why autists should stay away from the occult.
>>
>>17177596
>That's why even considering doing Bardon is a waste of time.
See
>I ain't claiming magic is real beyond its anthropological context.

You clearly have zero magical ability, so your thoughts on the matter are worthless.
>>
Kinda. That said autists generally have a very spotty relationship with their subconscious, which makes the task basically impossible anyway.
>>
>>17177628
>You clearly have zero magical ability,

Defined how, exactly?

What I do fits very well with the anthropological context of the practices; almost perfectly, in fact.

>so your thoughts on the matter are worthless.

How so? Are you claiming magic IS real beyond it's anthropological scope?
If so, show me. I'll be more than glad to be proven wrong.
>>
>>17177596
>find the issue, solve it, and the chakras will naturally open.
Not how it works, bud.

The blockages are there solely because Saturn is raping my Sun and Mars in my natal chart. This has nothing to do with any kind of new agey psychological model.
>>
>>17177648
You can stop repeating "anthropological", and just say "belief" in its current context.

If you consider magic to merely be a belief, then you quite obviously have no magical abilities.
>>
>>17177650
>Not how it works, bud.

Exactly how it works, friend.

>The blockages are there solely because Saturn is raping my Sun and Mars in my natal chart.

>implying your nativity has more agency in your life than you do
>implying your relationship to your nativity isn't the issue here

>This has nothing to do with any kind of new agey psychological model.

>new agey
>psychological model

It seems you're as ignorant of how the mind-body complex works as you are knowledgeable about astrology.

I highly recommend you get your shit straight instead of excusing your weakness by some distant celestial bodies existing. Certainly, they might have some influence.

But also consider this: just as a radio tunes into certain signals, picks up interference, and whatnot, so it can process the signal that it receives into something useful. If you're not doing that, then all you get is static.

>>17177667
>You can stop repeating "anthropological", and just say "belief" in its current context.
Except I'm not talking about belief(s).

>If you consider magic to merely be a belief, then you quite obviously have no magical abilities.
Except I don't. How did you conclude that I do?
>>
>>17177675

Then define precisely what you mean by "anthropological", because in its current context as being applied to magic, means belief, or possibly the study of its cultural history.
>>
>>17177685
Magic has a exoteric social function, such as rites of passage, initiations, changes of social state, etc. etc., but it also has an esoteric function, which is self-exploration and growth.

It is a very old form of catalyzing change by symbol, as evidenced by its many forms and long history.

Those symbols are simply abstractions of real processes, and over time, they've grown to be considered supernatural. I find no use in the latter aspect, so I drop it. Because why stick with superstition when it only inhibits my ability to cause change in accord with volition?
>>
>>17177698
That explains a great deal. I always wondered why thelemites were so obsessed with their cub scout badges.
>>
>>17177710
That's only my personal perspective, and my bet is, MAYBE one person in this thread shares it. Beyond that, you'll be hard-pressed to find any Thelemite materialist enough to just let the notion of magic go entirely.
>>
>>17177715
Yes, but it's quite easy to find thelemites who place initiations far ahead of actual accomplishments or real progress.
>>
>>17177748
Ah, absolutely. But that's the case for every group that involves ranks or grades.
It's a sad, sad reality that people are more interested in particular small parts of the puzzle, rather than in the sum total of what's available to them.
>>
>>17177675
You don't know what your talking about.

>your relationship to your nativity isn't the issue here
My only relationship to Saturn is that of a rape victim.

Saturn is spiritually raping my solar plexus. That is the issue. To remove the issue, I need to negate the energies of Saturn. Once this is done, I promise you my solar plexus will open.
>>
>>17177785
So why haven't you done that already?
Make a Jupiter Talisman, tattoo it on your solar plexus, done.

What you're saying isn't even internally consistent.
>>
>>17177785
>My only relationship to Saturn is that of a rape victim.
>Saturn is spiritually raping my solar plexus.

Dude...
>>
File: b64_rajam_med.jpg (115KB, 364x500px) Image search: [Google]
b64_rajam_med.jpg
115KB, 364x500px
>>17177818
>welcome to /x/
>>
>>17177823
>implying you're any better
>>
File: 1444326342651.jpg (87KB, 680x697px) Image search: [Google]
1444326342651.jpg
87KB, 680x697px
>>17177858
>"Occult threads were a mistake." ~ Frater K.
>>
>>17177605

Ironically i'm a journalist of sorts.
>>
>>17177932
>buzzfeed
>>
>>17177883
>magic is about personal growth and improvement
>gets high and memes on /x/ all day
>>
>>17177932
If you're Louv, I want nothing to do with you.
If you're not, we can entirely work something out if you're interested.

Also, how is that ironic?
>>
File: 1449842823811.jpg (3MB, 3000x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1449842823811.jpg
3MB, 3000x2400px
>>17178027
>>magic is about personal growth and improvement
Things I Never Said: The Post.

>he doesn't like to get high
>>
>>17178043
>getting high
sorry I'm not a nigger
>>
>>17177137
Thoth is a goddamned poser (literally) and nubti is too but he also doesn't know what he is talking about. The ancer of this thread is the namfags hogging attention and replies saying "I know." and they do not know and "I have heard' and they have not heard.
>>
>>17178079
>I'll just complain real hard instead of trying to indicate where and how the tripniggers ITT are wrong, or which materials are better resources!
>>
>>17178079
I'm more than happy to address your concerns and
support my points in the literature and research available.

The only way I can do that, however, is if you point out
what your concerns actually are.
>>
>>17178055
This, famalam.
Also the AA maymay needs to die.
>>
>>17178114
>>17178055
>weed is for dumb niggers!
>>
>>17178153
Yes, it is, and has apparently screwed up your mind so badly over the years that you can't communicate without memeing.
>>
>>17178153
I don't think this is accurate, to be honest.
Weed does make you inefficient, far as my experience goes.
Alcohol, same.
Caffeine, doesn't really affect performance as much, it simply removes the feeling of tiredness, which is basically useless in terms of productivity, however it's still better than negatively impacting it.

What I've found wonderful is tobacco (menthol snuff), which in fact I've found increases my productivity in a significant way, as it boosts my focus and allows for a degree of emotional relaxation while consciousness focuses.
>>
>>17178153
Weed makes you gay and docile. It's all the negative aspects of ying packed into one expensive herb.
>>
>>17178185
I've found some use of it towards the end of introspection, to be fair. That said, it does impact real life performance in a very negative, inhibiting way.
>>
File: shmug.png (344KB, 1631x1571px) Image search: [Google]
shmug.png
344KB, 1631x1571px
>smoking American weed
>not smoking either pure charas or charas mixed with Datura.

'Murican occultists
>>
File: Angel 01.jpg (725KB, 1108x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Angel 01.jpg
725KB, 1108x1920px
>>17178271
>Datura
No, thank you :3
>>
>>17178316
d00d WEED LMAO
>>
>>17178107
>The cancer of this thread is the namfags hogging attention and replies saying "I know." and they do not know and "I have heard' and they have not heard.
>"That doesn't mean anything! Nothing at all."
>>
>>17177555

I have yet to see anyone actually finish it.

When I see someone producing results or good material who went through his whole system (bear in mind IIH is just the first book), I'll be happy to recommend it.

Where step are you at in the book, as a matter of interest?
>>
Alright, serious question. Can I grow taller with magic? My growth plates are still open and I need an inch or 2 more.
>>
>>17178660
>Growth plates are still open
Well I want to keep memeing at people but in this case I'd say it's worth a shot, at least, maybe with a chem cocktail on the side and a wee bit of hypnotic induction.

Just off the top of my head I'd recommend going real heavy on mantra associated with the chakras tied to growth stimulating endocrine centers.

>>17178598
Finished revising the first bit of my notes but still staring at SA wondering how to make the synopsis. Good news is I finished the book proper last night and I think I've got a notion of where this is all going and how to braid Lover's Call back into the book.
>>
>>17178683
>hypnosis makes you taller
:|
>>
>>17178683
>mantra associated with the chakras tied to growth stimulating endocrine centers.
Aum Guruave Nama. Gotcha.
>>
>>17178683
>wee bit of hypnotic induction
That'd require the Sichort state, in order to actually achieve direct influence to the endocrine system, as well as stimulate metabolism in the right way.

Entirely possible though, provided your body is already predisposed for growth.

I'd also play around with regression and progression related to growing taller/ more muscular.

You'll find the relevant scripts in the >Therapy > Scripts > OMNI folder.
You want the ones for Esdaile and Sichort states.

So your process would be:
>Elman induction + deepener
>Esdaile induction
>Sichort induction
>Establish subconscious agreement
>Give suggestions towards growth

In case you want to go all the way, you'll also want to go a regression to solve potential emotional blocks keeping the person from growing, and progression to build motivation towards the benefits.
>>
>>17179360
what? this shithole? let it die, Sir
>>
>>17178857
Could I use flow states for superior sigilization?
>>
>>17179380
No.

>>17179401
Absolutely.
>>
>>17178683
>Finished revising the first bit of my notes but still staring at SA wondering how to make the synopsis. Good news is I finished the book proper last night and I think I've got a notion of where this is all going and how to braid Lover's Call back into the book.

Man, you're miles ahead of me, that's some serious work. I've been a lazy fuck the past few days, really need to get back into gear.

Incidentally, one of the groups has a few messages of support for the wiki. One of them reached out to me (someone who left a message last year about doing the book), asking what we thought of the Phoenix rites, must get back to her on it.

Where do you think the LC actually fits, incidentally? I presume it's a supplementary practice for IA or something?
>>
magic doesnt real.
Use rituals
and as a matter of fact
only do the good shit
or dont do anything
>>
>>17179444
>444
Rite of TAN, actually, used between the four calls to the watchers and the the along with the call tot he fifth (Ka'ira?).
>>
>>17179401
>>17179435

Uh. That's a nasty one. But here's my thoughts on how this
would work.

You establish the flow state. Great.

Given that the flow state is characterized by the subconscious
generating the best solution, the ideal solution for anything
that you are doing (consciously or automatically), I would
consider enforcing conscious desires (i.e. sigils) as the worst
possible choice at the given time.

In essence, you are enforcing what's conscious (form) onto the
subconscious (function). This is the essence of old-school
hypnotism, in that it was considered to be about control.

In modern times, with our superior (and significantly more
appropriate) understanding, we know that it's so much better to
guide the subconscious into finding its own, perfect solutions;
a hypnotist has entirely no clue as to what solution will be
best; what remains then is, to get the subject to generate
their own solutions, dynamically, each time they encounter a
problem.

Now, there is *one* way in which I could see the two working
together nicely. That is, if you first create a regular sigil
representing a goal, with a full SMART + SWOT analysis, then
progress to the time when the goal is achieved completely, work
out your route to the goal step by step, from the future time
where it's achieved back to now, and THEN initiate the flow
state, and let it carry you there.

But at that point the sigil becomes nothing more than the
ingraining of the goal within the subconscious, which can be
done significantly faster and easier anyway.

Thoughts?
>>
>>17179444
>>17179487
Ok can you guys just explain to me the appeal of DBoE?

I just don't understand. What are the claimed benefits of sacrificing your blood to reptilians? Why would anyone use Chumbley's system over anyone else's?
>>
I'm the guy from this thread >>17179835
I'm trying to find a real, local esoteric group to study with. Where do I start looking?
>>
>>17179649
>anon doesn't understand that if we give our blood and seed to the reptilian Nephilim NOW then when the great Harvest of Spleens and Tongues rolls around we'll be culled last

>>17179953
Print out a few fliers and post 'em around your nearest centers of like reading and commerce. Coffee shops are good provided they're non-chain and low on hipster shitheels.

Don't use any of the common acronyms or even much art, just advert for the first meeting of an esoteric discussion group and tell the people who show what you put in the thread: You're not looking for the OTO, you're looking for a small circle to actually practice with.
>>
>>17180062
Stop joking around and tell me why the fuck anyone would actually go through with the dboe.

I'll keep asking until I get a legitimate answer from you people.
>>
>>17179953
Hot Topic.
>>
>>17179953
What they were doing here was "recruiting" (loudly, as in there wasn't any attempt to hide it) from the ghost-hunting group by inviting people to stay for an hour after meet-ups.
>>
File: draco.jpg (681KB, 959x525px) Image search: [Google]
draco.jpg
681KB, 959x525px
>>17180152
Shortcut to Knowledge and Conversation of the Holy Guardian Angel, allegedly, and is 7/10ths of why I'm giving they system a shot.
>>
>>17180211
>Knowledge and Conversation of the Holy Guardian Angel

That's a huge issue, as it's about as ill-defined as "quantum holograph".
>>
>>17179536
Is this really how gay new-age chaotes have gotten?
>>
>>17182133
What do you mean?
I ain't new-age, I ain't a chaote, and I ain't even doing magic.
Which leaves... nothing. I can't figure out what you want to say.
>>
>>17182136
I wanted to say your post is really gay
>>
>>17182148
How is it gay, specifically?
>>
>>17182152
You want to shift the locus of control away from yourself instead of direct action.

Also the MBA terminology lol
>>
>>17182166
>You want to shift the locus of control away from yourself instead of direct action.

What you're saying doesn't make much sense. Where do you even see a "locus of control"? Also, how would it move away from "oneself", when the whole process is internal?

As for direct action, that's literally the last part of what I wrote.

Which tells me that you don't understand basic concepts.

>MBA terminology
That's literally the process I use with my business clients; solving issues in management, getting businesses moving when they stall, that kind of thing.
>>
>>17182172
You should do a SMARTSWOT as to why you have so much time to gaypost in occult threads
>>
File: 1360267669054.gif (126KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
1360267669054.gif
126KB, 160x120px
>>17182180
So... 20 minutes a day is "so much time"?
It's much better than scrolling through facebook when I'm bored.
>>
>>17180211
>Shortcut to Knowledge and Conversation of the Holy Guardian Angel
I see that gay ass abramelin jew magic didn't work out too well for you.
>>
>>17182231
?
>gaykikeniggershit
Why is it you folks don't even have coherent critique? It's all just trashposting.

>>17182132
It also doesn't help that Chumbley seems to be taking what little of vague definitions into weird and just as poorly defined territory but I *think* I can get away with falling back to experience of Face or Alterity which gets pretty in depth philosophical treatment alongside various shades of samadhi.
>>
>>17182242
What's the point of an HGA if it can't even prevent you from dying at age 37 from asthma?
>>
>>17182262
I dunno.

What's the point of getting your PhD if it can't even prevent asthma death? What's the point of having friends of they won't even prevent asthma death?

What's the point of [anything] if it can't even prevent [something]?
>>
>>17182262
It can, with a pretty high chance of success.
Read Stephen Parkhill's "Answer Cancer".
>>
>>17182262
Might as well kill yourself with that attitude.
>>
is there a torrent for this or a way i can download all of this?
>>
>>17182268
>Holy Guardian Angel
>Guardian
Doesn't seem to be very good at its job if it can't even prevent an asthma attack from killing a magickal adept.
>>
>>17182336
Maybe because it's a metaphor for something else. Death, Art, and The Devil may help you understand what the Angel stands for.
>>
>>17177137
I've had a pet theory for a while, hear me out.

It seems pretty non-controversial to say that Edward Kelly and John Dee, in their meditations and ceremonies, believed that they communicated with angels.

However, all the stuff that they did (said meditations and ceremonies), seems very similar to how people today create Tulpas. So what's to say that that's not actually what they did? What if they just made Tulpas that had the form of angels?

Thoughts?
>>
>>17182401
Today it's tulpas.

Back in the 80's it was ayyyy lmaos.

Everyone's got a pet theory. Try the material yourself and draw your own conclusions.
>>
>>17182357
>t's just a metaphor
That's just a cop-out for whenever new-agers and Christians and explain what their dogmatic beliefs mean.
>>
>>17182357
Well, no.

The Tarot is a higher level of abstraction than the HGA is, thus making its study in order to find the HGA's actual nature futile.

>>17182401
>tulpas
You mean self-induced DID. That is a possibility, however DID is, to be perfectly honest, not necessary in order to experience Otherness and forms from the subconscious.

>>17182446
Well, from my point of view, it is simply a (rather misguided, though still useful) abstraction of the role of the subconscious into a divine figure.
>>
WE WUZ OCCULT KINGZ (The Thread)
>>
>>17182471
>abstraction of the role of the subconscious into a divine figure.
What's the point though? Why spend a year for DBoE or 18 months for Abramelin when you can go into a trance and interact with your subconscious directly within 30 minutes?
>>
>>17182510
Iunno. Some people consider it more valuable, I guess. I
don't. Thus my constant pushing of hypnosis and hypnotherapy.

Btw, re: subconscious communication, it's actually much less
than 30 minutes. More like 30 seconds.

For whatever it's worth, the way I do self-hypnosis (when I
have a few minutes) is basically this:

>sit down, deep breath, close eyes on exhale
>focus on right arm
>starts repeating the words "relax" to it
>when it's completely relaxed, I try to move it
>if it's stuck in place, I know I'm in trance
>start giving suggestions to self and using ideomotor responses

Takes about a minute to get to catalepsy, then I establish
IMR's, and then suggestions for a minute or two.

Hope this helps.
>>
>>17182471
>The Tarot is a higher level of abstraction than the HGA is, thus making its study in order to find the HGA's actual nature futile.
^^^

>>17182472
?
What?

>>17182510
Who said anything about the HGA and the subconscious?

>>17182524
I guess I am fairly resilient to straight up verbal induction. Only one person really can get close. I can hit most of the states I need to be in within 3 to 5 mins, most days, 20-40 mins for other/deeper shit. Extending work out over rituals or even patterns or strings of rituals over time serves to establish an embodiment of performativity I need for things to stick. Bare contemplation isn't quite somatic enough for me.
>>
>>17182542
>Who said anything about the HGA and the subconscious?
That'd be me, I think I mentioned it in the last thread.

>I guess I am fairly resilient to straight up verbal induction.
It's not really a question of resilience. It's more along the lines of whether you want to do it. If you do, and you're talking to yourself (literally), then it happens.

>Only one person really can get close.
I've trust issues too. Especially around my family. In the end, however, as long as your behaviors change in the way you want them to, it's all good.

>I can hit most of the states I need to be in within 3 to 5 mins, most days, 20-40 mins for other/deeper shit.
And how much do the changes you make in your emotional states, thinking patterns and behaviors stick in the way you do this?

>Extending work out over rituals or even patterns or strings of rituals over time serves to establish an embodiment of performativity I need for things to stick.
So basically you want repetition for things to stick. Doesn't seem optimal, tbqh senpai.

>Bare contemplation isn't quite somatic enough for me.
Have you looked at the way NLP uses kinesthetic elements in order to cause mental and behavioral change?
>>
>>17182574
>NLP uses kinesthetic
EFT/FasterEFT?
>>
>>17182574
have you read breaking the spell? Dennet has a pretty interesting argument about the efficacy of hypnosis being responsible for the origin and spread of religion
>>
>>17182446
Well, the guy thought it was something like a personal angel who sorts out your problems. It's not. In fact, a glimpse of an Angel, and it wouldn't matter to you if you were to live one day or a decade.

>The Tarot is a higher level of abstraction than the HGA is, thus making its study in order to find the HGA's actual nature futile.

It's actually a good map that helps to make sense of the experience. For example, the Red Lion and White Eagle alone can make one understand both the Sun and the Moon, red and white, symbolism of Western Magick and Eastern Tantra and how it fits the Angel both on the level of experience and on the level of metaphor. Haven't you never pondered why The Tower lays across The Art? And how that can be applied to the Knowledge and Conversation?

>Well, from my point of view, it is simply a (rather misguided, though still useful) abstraction of the role of the subconscious into a divine figure.

Have you ever invoked your Guardian Angel?
>>
>>17182695
>Have you ever invoked your Guardian Angel?
How about you prove to me that such a thing exists? I'm starting to suspect that the HGA is just the thele version of jesus or mary.
>>
>>17182671
>Dennet
I really only like Dennet when he's talking about notions of weak free will and neuroscience.

>>17182764
>jesus
That'd be RHK.

>mary
Babalon/Nuit depending on function and perspective.

Levinas makes a really good case for the phenomenological state of communion with Other or Alterity at a face-to-face basis.
>>
>>17177380
Find your way anon. Find your own way.
>>
>>17182656
EFT is mostly placebo. I mean the whole mind-to-3d approach. Using your spatial memory and changing that.

>>17182671
Haven't. I'm mostly interested in hypnosis as it is. If you have a link, I can put it in the library.

>>17182695
>a glimpse of an Angel, and it wouldn't matter to you if you were to live one day or a decade.
Bullshit, brah. Bullshit.

>For example, the Red Lion and White Eagle alone can make one understand both the Sun and the Moon, red and white, symbolism of Western Magick and Eastern Tantra and how it fits the Angel both on the level of experience and on the level of metaphor.

No, they can't.

>Haven't you never pondered why The Tower lays across The Art? And how that can be applied to the Knowledge and Conversation?

I have. Didn't get anything from it, despite being reasonably strong with the Tarot. On the other hand, applying a solution based approach instead... works wonders.

>Have you ever invoked your Guardian Angel?

Yeah. Ended up dissociating and recognizing that it's simply a part of my subconscious (after a rather long while). Consciousness should be a tool in your toolbox, no more, no less.
>>
How do i make my property hallowed like a church? Nubti and thoth shut the fuck up. I don't want to hear from you, you fucking anal-retentitve posers. Someone else tell me please.
>>
ITT: Two or three faggots reduce magick to bibliographies.
>>
File: 1452092671504.jpg (39KB, 720x719px) Image search: [Google]
1452092671504.jpg
39KB, 720x719px
>>17183041
I'd say LBRP would work but you don't wanna hear from me.

>>17183047
Do you want to talk about something or just piss and moan? You could give a stab at helping out this ray of sunshine: >>17183041
>>
>>17177137
Who here, if anyone, has had success working with the spirits of the sitra achra?
>>
>>17177489
No manifestation can happen without the ability to deny it or say it was something else by its essential nature. That's just how manipulating chance works.
>>
>>17183134
Define? As in modern grimoires? Haven't touched the shit. As in Ken Grant's material. A bit, but nothing to the extent of using them as like Lemegeton stand ins like Karlsson and other modern LHP groups advocate.

In the traditional Hebrew conception Klipot & Sitra Achra aren't even host of spirits, they imply destructive habituation which must be overcome.
>>
>>17183124
Lol suck a dick faggot desu.

Its like you and nubti make these threads to masturbate your knowledge dicks and shoot loads full of bibliographies,
>>
Okay, listen very carefully.

It's a very very VERY old ritual.

Don't take it easy, it can destroy your life, this is no fucking joke.

I tell you people this, because i am tired, tired of you people messing up with this shit.

It's very hard, and complicated. I don't tell you exactly how it works, because it is really, really, dangerous.

Step 1. You have to draw the circle of the unmasked serpent, its
like the jewish star, únder it you have to draw the other symbol.

Step 2. You need old paper, or pergament, it has to be very old, it must have soaken alot of conflicts, and karma in it.

Step 3. You need candles of real Wax, not this parrafin bullshit from the supermarket.

You put them in the corners of the drawings. The work of the bees, need to melt, work of the creation of god. Bees are amongst the pures beings.

Step 4. This is were the real shit begins, you have to write what you want, and who you want to beg for this gift.

Step 5 put a dip of your blood on it and say the spell alot of times, till you feel really connected to the other world, like you were meditating or praying.

No, i wont tell you the spell.

Step 6. Wait. You get real fucked up dreams, were the demon, or satan appears to you, and tells you if he accepts the trade or not.

You will either have to promise him your soul, or you have to sacrafice another human being and drop the blood on the pergament.

After it is done, you need to put your autogram on the pergament, and burn it in the fire from one of the candles and rub the ashes on your forehead, and swollow a bit from it.

After that repeat the spell till you are in a trance condition.

After that, it's sealed, and there is no comeback.

It's true, but it's fucking dangerous, and you can end up in an asylum for retards.

It really messes with your head after you dropped your blood and say the spell.

Either you can withstand it, or you will go mad. You need to have a real strong soul.
>>
>>17183041
You do the ritual of the Rosy Cross, or you look up the Catholic way of doing it.

Also just fyi I ain't Nubti per sé. That said, I can be quite pedantic about information.
>>
>>17183496
Thanks for the quality poast, m8y.

>>17183541
I'd forgotten about Rose Cross, I usually do that one just to lay low or stealth out.
>>
>>17183576
Yes, yes! Stroke that superiority complex harder! Maybe one day you wont feel inferior to everyone and wont have to assort superiority every second of your life!
>>
>>17184016
These words coming from a guy who goes by "Aghori".
I honestly have trouble holding all these keks.
>>
File: imgres.jpg (9KB, 206x245px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
9KB, 206x245px
Holy shit, this thread.
>>
>>17184029
Oh yes youre so much better than me. Is your inferiority conplex satiated yet?
>>
>>17184067
I certainly am hundreds of times better than you, at literally everything you could be possibly doing in regards to the threads topic.

Why, feeling buttflustered already?
>>
>>17184082
Oh yes, so better, do you feel in control now? You feel like youve established yourself as a man now? Or will momma have to remind you about counting to ten and returning to the safe zone again?

I spit on your grandfathers carcass faggot
>>
File: which brothers bane is the best.jpg (595KB, 1178x1017px) Image search: [Google]
which brothers bane is the best.jpg
595KB, 1178x1017px
>>17184106
>do you feel in control now?

No. I feel in charge.

>You feel like youve established yourself as a man now?

Ye I'm a big guy.

>Or will momma have to remind you about counting to ten and returning to the safe zone again?

Of course.

>I spit on your grandfathers carcass faggot

Shut it, hothead.
>>
>>17184124
Oh yes youre the greatest. Truly a miracle man. I bow down to your feet guruji. Can i lick your ass and join the cool club?

>still strokes his inferiority complex
>>
>>17184138
>Oh yes youre the greatest.
Correct.

>Truly a miracle man.
Verily.

>I bow down to your feet guruji. Can i lick your ass and join the cool club?
Ew, das gay tbqh senpai.
>>
>>17184146
>being this easy to bait
>>
Is there anybody here or is it just these two kids bitching at each other?
>>
File: fishing.png (24KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
fishing.png
24KB, 625x626px
>>17184152
>>
>>17184162
>tries to deny being baited
Try harder, kid
>>
>>17184082
>>17184106
>>17184124
>>17184138
>>17184146
>>17184152
>>17184162
>>17184171
lol this is great
>>
Any good sources on thaumaturgy? I'd like to see if there's a way to regrow flesh and nerves. Any ideas are welcome.
>>
>>17184162
>>17184146
>>17184124
>>17184082
>>17184029
Quality theletubbie posting, as usual.
Guess all that meditation and ritual work really paid off.
>>
File: 1447827672855.png (292KB, 2220x3216px) Image search: [Google]
1447827672855.png
292KB, 2220x3216px
>>17184199
I'm starting to think most "occultists" can't be taken seriously
>>
>>17184157
I've been talking with the GD initiate about my progress on DBoE in another thread. Field questions, I'll get 'round to them eventually.
>>
>>17184216
Closest way would be Sichort state.
If you really want something paranormal, I highly recommend the Keys of Solomon or Martinist approaches.

>>17184225
>theletubbie
Clearly you don't know what that word means.

>>17184226
Correct. In fact, taking anything seriously is a grave offense.
>>
>>17184199
Kek
>>
>>17184227
How the library going btw? Any new articles on tantra/shaivism lately?
>>
>>17184232
>Clearly you don't know what that word means.
It means a thelemite.
It's like dubstep fans trying to claim they "don't listen to that WUBWUBWUB stuff, only good dubstep!"
It just makes you look even more retarded.
>>
>>17184291
>thelemite
kek, keep thinking that
You probably don't even know who coined the term.
>>
>>17184295
>i read the book first so only i get to read it

Kek, fucking kid
>>
File: golden.webm (968KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
golden.webm
968KB, 640x360px
>>17184291
>>
>>17184295
>"look at me I'm gargling gallons of semen!"
>fag
>"HAH I BET YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THE FIRST PERSON TO USE "FAG" IN REFERENCE TO HOMOSEXUALITY! "
Would you like to try again, theletubbie?
>>
>>17184232
>Sichort state
As an aid to a given work? I can understand how this might promote faster healing, but I'm talking about flesh that is gone and the wound completely scarred over.

>Keys of Solomon
I can't think of a goetic spirit whose domain is said to be healing of the flesh. Can you help me out?

>Martinist approaches
I'm not sure how effective Christian mysticism would be for a non-Christian, but I thank you for the suggestions and welcome any others.
>>
>>17184403
>but I'm talking about flesh that is gone and the wound completely scarred over.
Well, there's no scientific way of doing that... yet.

>goetic
Think Greater Key, not Lesser. You want Angels.
>>
>>17184226
What kind of people do you think unironically believe that they're wizards?
>>
>>17184517
Well its these guys:>>17184409
And >>17184227
Surgo and thoth, the two biggest faggots of /x/
>>
File: wait.webm (965KB, 404x720px) Image search: [Google]
wait.webm
965KB, 404x720px
>>17184527
>>
>>17184527
I can tolerate it they are very knowledgeable on this subject and quite helpful so scram, blobtit
>>
File: 006.jpg (229KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
229KB, 1600x1067px
>>17184654
You can also just let 'em shitpost and we can talk around them.
>>
>>17184654
Define "knowledgeable".
Is someone who knows a lot about " homeopathy" or "unicorn physiology" really a knowledgeable person?
>>
>>17184586
Catfags BTFO
>>
>>17177137
Banned from /his/ ain't that a bitch. Welcome back
>>
File: why.jpg (63KB, 385x329px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
63KB, 385x329px
I need to ask here because most of you guys probably are more involved with the Teachings of some of the classic or less known Occultists.

Now, I hope my question is not Off Topic to this specific thread, if so please tell me.

It has come to my mind that something has entered the Reign of Man, something that is capable of Becoming and not just Being, something of sinister nature that could be transforming the species into something thats ''Not Man''.

In any of the Texts that you've read in the past, have you guys found any mentions to this?
>>
>>17186163

It is unknown to me if this Being is making touch with the very fabric of the Human soul, as in something thats deeply ingrained within us or if its the nature of this Being whats corrupting the soul.
>>
Hi /omg/, I've got a question.
I'm not working with any particular established system right now, but I've been trying to go through astral projection through two methods: rigorous meditation and working through dreams. My reason for working through dreams is that I have seen more than a few sources state that astral projection is possible (and, for some, easier) during the dream-state. The other night, I had some kind of entity visit me in a dream. It resembled a man, between 30 and 50, with short hair and striking eyes of no particular color. (There was color, but I can't place what it was on the color wheel.) He and I spoke for some time about the nature of otherworldly entities, but when I came to reject him due to discomfort, I found myself in an unrelated and ordinary dream wherein he/it did not make another appearance.
Have I lit some kind of beacon attracting nonhuman entities due to my attempts to project and my increased practice of general magick? If so, what is the proper form of action to take -- should I encourage these entities as part of my progress, or should I take steps to reject them, and if I should reject them, what is the best way to do so?
>>
File: 3.png (10KB, 668x439px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
10KB, 668x439px
Ey guy´s, one of you could tell me what are these symbols, this video channel is very strange.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwYmHqYpONs
>>
>>17186193
read a book. any book. one of the first things you should do is to create and cultivate a mental space to work from, one that you have control over what comes into it.

>>17186556
shitty meme is shity.
>>
>>17182764
How about you do the work? Here is the main text
http://www.sacred-texts.com/oto/lib800.htm
Do whatever ritual you want. Repeat whatever part you want. The main things needed are concentration and emotional intensity. All else is a formality. I actually did it first as a joke.

>Bullshit, brah. Bullshit.

Or maybe you're shit at occultism. Even absolutely normal people with no ties to the occult actually have flashes of the beauty and harmony and eternity of the word (Check Colin Wilson's Beyond the Occult, where he compiled similar experiences of his friends and world known writers). The fact that you can't get such experience, despite being in the occult, which actually trains one to achieve them, shows that either you're lying to everyone here or don't have the proper requirements to do it. (That is, you're undisciplined.)

>No, they can't.

Want to know a thing? I showed the Thoth Tarot to normie friends who didn't even know that such thing as Kabalah exist, and guess what? They started saying thing about the Trumps that only a hardcore occultist would know. And it's weird that for someone who reduces everything to the subconscious, you don't understand how it works through symbols.

> Yeah .Ended up dissociating and recognizing that it's simply a part of my subconscious (after a rather long while)

I doubt it. The first thing you notice, if you done the work, is that you're never one hundred percent sure if it's out there or not. Some experiences can be explained through on the subconscious; others not. I also don't think it's really something separate, but some experiences remain unexplained. And I never experienced any dissociation with the HGA. In fact, I've never felt so in touch with the world, and the HGA took all the disconnection from people away. Everyone else attested that I was sane and open and approachable.
You're either extremely bad at occultism, or bullshitting everyone here.
>>
>>17187077
That was the most convoluted way of saying "imagine a perfect version of yourself and have a conversation with it" that I've ever seen.
>>
>>17187077
>using Samekh to conjure the HGA when 666 explicitly states that it's HIS ritual for HIS HGA and you'll need to devise your OWN ritual using the principles outlined in The Vision and Voice

>Not sure if it's there or not even though the chapter in MWT, more or less his final comment, posits that the thing is fucking objective, and that the idea of an imaginary HGA is different from a dream only in inessentials

Get off your high horse about doing the work via the main text, m8. I agree with your third sentence and after that it just sounds like feelpinion, which is all you, me, Z, or AC has.

>>17187143
>imagine
>perfect self
>"The HGA is not Perfect Self" ~ t. Crowley

>>17186193
see
>>17186794

>>17186163
In the *past*? I don't see much comment on that before the 60's and Mike Aquino, really. There *may* be something worthwhile in Seth: God of Confusion.
>>
>>17184775
None of us are talking about either of those things.
If you think hypnosis ain't real, well, you're wrong.
If you think magic ain't useful (even if it's just it's social and psychological functions), then you're wrong.

It's really simple.

>>17186163
Depends on what you mean, it could be anything.

>>17186193
>Have I lit some kind of beacon attracting nonhuman entities due to my attempts to project and my increased practice of general magick?

I would subscribe this more to the notion of "that's how the subconscious communicates now".
>>
>>17187077

>The main things needed are concentration and
>emotional intensity.

I.e. you're going into trance. Great. I see no use for it,
given that fact.

>Or maybe you're shit at occultism.

You're confused.

>Even absolutely normal people with no ties to the occult
>actually have flashes of the beauty and harmony and eternity of
>the word

What word?

>(Check Colin Wilson's Beyond the Occult, where he compiled
>similar experiences of his friends and world known writers).

That's easily justifiable using the way the human body and mind
are structured; no need to resort to woo explanations.

>The fact that you can't get such experience,

That's a huge claim. How do you conclude that I haven't had
such an experience?

>despite being in the occult, which actually trains one to
>achieve them,

In a way which is explicitly contrary to achieving these
experiences, mind you.

>shows that either you're lying to everyone here or don't have
>the proper requirements to do it. (That is, you're
>undisciplined.)

The things you write show that you're simply buying into the
superstitious side, without considering the way things work in
the real world.

>Want to know a thing? I showed the Thoth Tarot to normie
>friends who didn't even know that such thing as Kabalah exist,
>and guess what? They started saying thing about the Trumps that
>only a hardcore occultist would know.

That's entirely unrelated to the previous question re:
understanding the nature of the Angel via the Tarot. What you
say is definitely possible, however the structure and symbolism
of the Tarot aren't conducive to finding the nature of ones
Angel, or even describing what the Angel IS.

In short: you're not only confused, but in your confusion,
you're also creating strawmen.

CD. 1/2
>>
>>17187077
>And it's weird that for someone who reduces everything to the
>subconscious, you don't understand how it works through
>symbols.

It's weird that for someone who claims to have studied the
occult, you don't understand what words mean.

>I doubt it. The first thing you notice, if you done the work,
>is that you're never one hundred percent sure if it's out there
>or not.

Except when you test. And you should *always* be testing.

>Some experiences can be explained through on the subconscious;
>others not.

Such as?

>I also don't think it's really something separate, but some
>experiences remain unexplained.

Such as?

>And I never experienced any dissociation with the HGA. In
>fact, I've never felt so in touch with the world, and the HGA
>took all the disconnection from people away. Everyone else
>attested that I was sane and open and approachable.

As I mentioned before, you don't understand what words mean.
Dissociation doesn't mean "disconnected from the world", but
only "distanced from a thing". In this case, in order to behold
the HGA, you have to dissociate from that part of you which IS
the HGA.

It's very fundamental to the whole experience, because the
dissociation allows it to manifest *despite* all your emotional
issues, internal conflicts, opinions, and so on and so on and
so on.

>You're either extremely bad at occultism, or bullshitting
>everyone here.

I highly recommend you step it up, sempai. Read Roy Hunter's
Parts Therapy book. It's going to help your understanding
immensely.

2/2
>>
>>17187324
>sounds like feelpinion
I would argue with that. We know enough about Crowley's
understanding of the mind and Angel to fit it into subconscious
constructs rather readily.
>>
File: $_3.jpg (99KB, 800x739px) Image search: [Google]
$_3.jpg
99KB, 800x739px
Does anybody have opinions regarding The Sitra Achra or even Ixaxaar publishings in general?

I've been trying to locate physical copies of several different out of print texts by Ixaxaar and it seems the only place to find them is on ebay being heavily scalped.

I may bump this a few times or even create a thread if no interest is generated.
>>
File: psychohazard.png (44KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
psychohazard.png
44KB, 500x708px
>>17187576
Garbage.

Why? What do you WANT out of the material?
>>
>>17187584
Are you going to explain why you feel the way you do about it?
>>
>>17187600
>>17183184
>Define? As in modern grimoires? Haven't touched the shit. As in Ken Grant's material. A bit, but nothing to the extent of using them as like Lemegeton stand ins like Karlsson and other modern LHP groups advocate.
>In the traditional Hebrew conception Klipot & Sitra Achra aren't even host of spirits, they imply destructive habituation which must be overcome.
>>
>>17187631
>>17187600
Start here for a rather traditional Kabbalistic view of the klipot, it's derived from Hebrew contemplative alchemy:
https://desustorage.org/his/thread/434623/#434763

And if you WERE going to treat the Shells and Tunnels of Set as if they were places with demons I'd recommend starting on Ken Grant's conceptions first, and probably even working the genii in liber 231 around Tifaret before even going into the averse paths.
>>
I have a question, for those of you practised in these dealings of things..

So, a few years back I was heavily into this stuff, I brought in a few of the goetian dieties
[marchosias, azazel, king paimon] - the regulars i tried to work with
[asteroth] - i couldn't exactly connect with, if you want to call it that..

and for the most part, the questions i asked/what i asked for happened.. now i also made offerings and delivered them to get these.., but i have a small niggling feeling 'they' haven't 100% left...

so, how can i 'detect' who's here still and how do i get them to leave?
>>
>>17187653
Greater Hexagram Ritual keyed to banishment. You should be more or less clean after that.

I dunno, I'd say to do LBRP a couple times and if you still feel paranoid use the big guns mentioned above.
>>
>>17187653
You, "Hey, spirits, I don't mean to presume but I'm pretty sure there's a dick out there you're SUPPOSED TO BE SUCKING"

Mortified, they'll leave.
>>
>>17187631
>>17187638
To be honest, I don't know about anything of the occult. Everything I've read has been incredibly hard for me to understand.

I've read 40ish pages of the Sitra Achra and don't even know what's going on. I own the physical Liber ABA and cannot understand what's being talked about. Then I've read bits and pieces of various texts sprinkled throughout the internet and have a hard time following any of it.

Am I just fucking retarded or is there some core text everyone else has read that I haven't?
>>
>>17187659
I wouldn't even say im paranoid about it, just time to time it'll pop into the front of my memory.. and i wonder if they've left... if they ever came is another question

>>17187667
thanks, what's your address so i can send you anthra---cookies* ?
>>
>>17187674
>am i just fucking retarded

On the contrary, traveller.
>>
>>17187674
Forgot to mention I purchased the Key of Solomon the King and have been too afraid to open it fearing I won't know what I'm reading.

I've heard it's a great intro to the occult.
>>
>>17187674
Use a dictionary.

If you have questions, ask here. Over time, you'll get the extent to which you can treat the texts literally, and the extent where you can't.
>>
>>17187674
How old are you?
What's your education level?
What education level to you plan to attain?
What actually interests you in these materials?
>>
>>17187693
>Use a dictionary.
A *good* dictionary.

>>17187682
You're fine, m8.

>>17187687
Lemegeton's very much so babby's first evokation. Easy to learn, hard to master, nets generally favorable results, will teach you how to do other stuff in subtle ways of you work at it enough.
>>
>>17187704
>age
>education
College dropout.
>educational aspirations
Academically, I'm either done or might go back to college, no idea for what though.
>interests in occult
I desire knowledge.
I don't know what's going on around me, only what I and most others perceive of this world.
I'm interested in learning what others have managed to tap into.
I'd like to apply the knowledge I like to my life so I may gain wisdom and am more comfortable with what I have left of this life.
>>
>>17187740
You might do some good with Regardie. Tree of Life or Middle Pillar.

I dunno though.
>>
File: IMG_5560.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5560.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
Hello,
These symbols can be seen within St Bartholomew's Church on 52 an Park Ave NYC. Any idea what they mean? I've searched repeatedly but haven't found anything. Thanks.
>>
>>17187710
>nets generally favorable results,
prove it
>>
>>17187761
Date of construction?
>>
File: smile.gif (19KB, 229x200px) Image search: [Google]
smile.gif
19KB, 229x200px
>>
>>17187761
Probably just makers marks from the stonemasons who built it. It's kind of like an old version of ads for their work
>>
>>17188017
Probably, but I want a date of construction. There could be some variation in that explanation depending on the date.
>>
File: 1357089051981.jpg (52KB, 424x351px) Image search: [Google]
1357089051981.jpg
52KB, 424x351px
>>
File: 1452170199586.jpg (423KB, 800x1142px) Image search: [Google]
1452170199586.jpg
423KB, 800x1142px
>>17188024
>>
>>17187764
Thank you for the response. The current church was erected between 1916–1917
>>
>>17188130
Then yeah, these: >>17188017, >>17188020
>>
>>17188148
So how'd it go with the blood box dragon?
>>
File: azha-ka.png (257KB, 536x389px) Image search: [Google]
azha-ka.png
257KB, 536x389px
Got your email, K, many thanks.

I like form these notes are taking, it'll be a great addition to the library once it's complete.

Weekend is going to be BUSY, I have to hunt around for a new ritual spot, and also collect (smaller) boughs for black moon. Don't have the advantage of my garden this time (where I knew where they all were), so should be tricky. Luckily, willows are always near water here, and yews are always in graveyards, so thats 2/10 anyway. Definitely replacing these next time I do it, there has to be something simpler.

There's a fucking LOT going on in HU....I don't want to cheap out by going for the simpler method, but we both know from Black Moon how much planning goes out the window on the day.
>>
>>17188229
You could just take it outside for a glimmer of starlight then go back inside to complete the thing. It's what I plan on doing. I already gathered all my hand boughs and took them home after Black Sun, they're encircling my altar now.

I'm going to try to do all of HU. Even if you cheap out you still have to do the Forge, so at that point what's an extra hour of incantation?
>>
Are there any simple rituals I can do to help my indoor marijuana plants?

pls no bully
>>
>>17188298
First you could try:
>identifying the strain
>pitching them right the fuck in le traschan if they're less than F5 stable
>switching to rockwool or areoponics or anything but that potting soil that's been sitting in the shed for a year and a half
>actually using the needed nutrient plan, with a nicely weighted formula (I like the basics, Rockwool Formula A/B, super fuckin' easy to tweak)
>make sure you're ventilated correctly
>make sure your light cycles are adhered to, stop peeking, fgt
>etc etc etc

Other than that, rituals for Chesed, Netzach, Jupiter, Venus, and maybe Ieosod/Luna.
>>
>>17188331
lol we've got a pretty fancy hydro rig actually

I was just wondering if there was something specific I should look into.

I'll give the above mentioned some reading.
>>
>>17188331
Also whatever you're doing to have such a magnetic internet persona I really like you
>>
>>17184654
The thing is they have no real knowledge. Real knowledge doesnt come from books. Real knowledge is moksha, liberation.
They quote books and are human encyclopedia but they dont have the state of siva, they only read about things. No experience
>>
>>17188337
Are they actually in trouble in any capacity or do you just want to go the extra mile for them?
>>
>>17188387
Things are going fairly well for our first time. I feel like I've done all I can physically so I'm trying to channel my obsessive thoughts about my garden positively.
>>
>>17188395
It's probably a bit beyond your know-how at the moment but any ritual tied to Jupiter, Chesed, or maybe Netzach/Venus from Griffin's Ritual Magic Manual, or if you wanna go lightweight with it (which you asked in the first place), Greater Ritual of the Hexagrams with the invoking hexes for Jupiter.
>>
>>17188398
Thank you very much. I am a complete beginner, really just finding myself in most aspects of life right now.
>>
>>17188357
>Real knowledge is moksha, liberation.
And that's precisely why you're such an idiot.

Knowledge is knowledge, moksha is moksha.
Get your shit straight.

If you want me to talk in empty, useless platitudes, I can. But the question is: how is that in any way useful to anyone?

(protip: it's not)
>>
>>17188875
Hey, Maybe i'm just blind but. Would you mind helping to refer me torwards good PDFs for western and goteia occult(more goteia if possible?) I can't really find shit in the mega. I've been meditating for awhile but i've taken an interest in this kinda stuff. First time asking and checking shit out. Thanks.
>>
>>17188889
In the grimoires folder, m8.
>>
>>17188899
Oh thanks, I guess i'm blind then. Any particularly good one that you recommend?
>>
>>17188908
Depends on what you're interested in. Henson's Lemegeton's the best edition of Lemegeton we've got. It's in the Solomon folder inside the Grimoires folder.
>>
>>17188923
I'm always worried when going into the pdf stuff that it'd be illegitimate. I'm under the assumption that this shit's true?
>>
File: Reaction74.jpg (17KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction74.jpg
17KB, 500x500px
Are there any esoteric sects of Buddhism?

Is there any ideology that incorporates Buddhism/Shinto into an esoteric dogma?
>>
File: Lqlw1ac.gif (1MB, 464x655px) Image search: [Google]
Lqlw1ac.gif
1MB, 464x655px
>>17189010
Yeah, Vajrayana, whole folder of it in the Eastern folder.

I dunno about full blown Shinto integrations. The Himalaya's is functionally where my knowledge takes a nosedive, though I'm p. proficient with Yi King.

>>17188957
Whaddya mean? Look up "Henson Lemegeton" and you tell me if the file's "legit".

If you're looking for trusted material I vet the stuff and there's a fuckton of academic material, but I've got trash in there too like Koetting because I'd rather you get it from here than paying hundreds for it from his fuckhole website.

>"Son, if you're going to smoke pot, do it with me."
>>
>>17189043
>Vajrayana
Thanks man, I'll look into it.
>>
>>17189052
No problem m8.
>>
>>17188588
>he doesnt know that the real knowledgenis no knowledge. That in enlightenmnet heres nothing to gain or loose

Kek. Tbh you do realize im kidding about all this and have just been shitposting the whole time?
You and thoth might be the only productive /x/phile trips out there
>>
File: HU Circles.png (154KB, 405x576px) Image search: [Google]
HU Circles.png
154KB, 405x576px
Black moon script basically done, just have to paste in the orations, a bit of cleaning up, and we're done. Might format it a bit as well.

Quite a different rite from Black Sun, interesting to see what Chumbley did with it. I'm beginning to wish I got a bigger vessel, this thing is going to be full as fuck by next November.

The boughs thing might work for the major rites, though I get the impression that the fire is a slightly bigger deal than we realise. Still, Black Moon provides a structure where nothing is burned, and the vessel with a candle stands in as the fiery column, so it's suited to indoor shit. I get the feeling I'll be doing that for HU.

Beginning to see a little why CS are reluctant to discuss it with outsiders- in the hands of the witchcraft crowd this thing would go to shit in a matter of months, with people changing whatever they wanted because of feelpinions. This is definitely one you can't fuck around with, at least for the first run-through.

That having been said, Chumbley is surprisingly encouraging about experimenting with Black Moon, he even suggests a sexual method at th end.
>>
>>17189177
I wrote out my Black Moon materials some time back and did transcriptions for Pact of Blood & Starlight and each of the stars, then um, well here's what's in my working grimoire:
Notes on tools
Blood Acre
Ka consecration
Ka Rite
Shrine blessing
Black Sun Structure
Hallowing
Black Sun
Image of draco with all the stars named with comments
Pact of Blood & Starlight
The 14 Transvocations
Black Earth
Hypostasis
Backward Prayer
161 Stabilizations

I slipped Black Moon stuff on the same page notes as Black Sun, so I didn't have to take up space with it.

I'm going to add a few pages for sigils and earth signs, actual practical stuff, but leave the big yearly rites out. I IMAGINE I'll have altered them substantially save the two required (Black Moon/Sun) to expand on the ecliptical/Behenian stars.
>>
>>17189217
>161 Stabilisations

Oh wait, did you figure out what the missing 11 names were for the Hallowing? I kind of got sidetracked with that.

A working grimoire might actually be a solid idea, I might do one separate to the wiki.

I'm also in two minds about the wiki - it's almost guaranteed to piss CS off, which isn't great given that literally no one else has experience with this shit. I'll keep it up, but the last thing I want is for fluffy wiccans to get hold of it and think the DBoE is something they can just carve up and jam parts of it into their own rites. I dunno, I'll have a think about how I'll approach it.

A map of draco is also a good idea, might get on that. I'm doing to start trying to identify it in the night sky next time I'm back home, the sky is clearer there.

Incidentally, I like the way Chumbley did separate illustrations for each rite's circle, it's a nice touch. Too bad all the Helen Oliver art got removed before publication
>>
>>17189236
>Oh wait, did you figure out what the missing 11 names were for the Hallowing? I kind of got sidetracked with that.
Yeah, in my notes and just read over the section again, it's the 140 star names, plus the two names listed for each point in the table, bringing it up to 160, then a single cry of Azhdeha at the end, it's sandwiched between the Pact of Blood & Starlight.

>you don't want your thing to be a magnet for the fluffbunnies
Hold on, someone's already kinda mangling the shit, I'll link it in my next post.

If you wanna email me about the trajectory of the wiki, I'd be more than willing to give more input.
>>
>>17189252
>Hold on, someone's already kinda mangling the shit, I'll link it in my next post.

If it's one of the tumblr people I think I have an idea who it might be.

Cool, I'll pop you an email related to that now. Haven't gone through your notes in too much detail yet so I'll email you about that tomorrow probably, it's becoming a great body of work
>>
File: aeon-sophia-press.jpg (91KB, 960x676px) Image search: [Google]
aeon-sophia-press.jpg
91KB, 960x676px
>>17189252
>>17189236
>Patrick J. Larabee, published 2012 via Aeon Sophia Press...

>The book concludes with a series of invocations to sixteen faithful gods and goddesses that encircle the ‘I’ and this retinue is given as: Hekate, Qayin, Lucifer, Lilith, Samael, Rahab-Tiamat, Baphomet, Tubal Cain, Naamah, Mahazhael, Lilis, Janus, Ruha, Azazel, Lucifera, Asmodeus, all of them with deep and thick ties to witchblood proper.

IJS, it looks like Chumbley was WAY pickier about his construction of the Witch-parents than this guy.
>>
Anyone ever met Bael? What can he do? What's he like?
>>
>>17189301
>Bael
Which one?
Lemegeton/Goetia?

He always comes cow headed for me, but I think I've used him all of twice.
>>
>>17189316
There are different kinds? Excuse my ignorance I had no idea. Mind filling me in on both? Also how you found out how to work with them? Thanks.
>>
>>17189328
Goetia/Lemegeton:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal_(demon)

Generic historical:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal#Semitic_religion

Akkadian:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bel_(mythology)

Ugaritic:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadad

Carthaginian:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal_Hammon
>>
>>17189351
thoth, could you link up your library plox. i cant find the link
>>
>>17189364
>>17177137
>>Temple of Solomon the King:
>https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
>>
>>17189316
Through what medium did you see him?
>>
>>17189380
Visual.

Probably smoke, honestly, I don't have lots of my 2008 or earlier work.
>>
>>17187576
About 99.9% of "Left Hand Path" material is occult fanfiction written to make you feel like you're touching something dark and forbidden that you own and read it. Especially that Sitra Achra book. A buddy bought it and its a heap of turds. When cornered on it most LHP people describe embodiment as the goal but you'll hear the same thing from GD folks or whatever. Which is the main "RHP" they often set themselves against.
>>
>>17189390
Any advice when dealing with demons? Do they usually do the stereotypical steal your soul shit? Do you have to bind them and force them to do stuff? How does this stuff work?
>>
>>17189390
Was it comparable to looking at a flesh and blood human, or was it more of a mental impression?
>>
>>17189372
im an idiot, thanks <3
>>
>>17183124
>Do you want to talk about something or just piss and moan?
You and nupti monopolize the attention in this thread, faggots.
>>
>>17189396
Correct.

>>17189476
Well, what are you going to do about it, if it's such a problem for you?
>>
File: 1452113288221.png (238KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452113288221.png
238KB, 500x600px
>>17189405
Mental impression.

Didn't work that guy too hard though, Lemegeton has more interesting entities. Better be with 72 of 'em.

>>17189400
No, sorta/not really if you're competent.

I've got a couple Solomonic books in the Grimoires folder, Henson's Lemegeton is the best.

Peterson's next best, in terms of pure preservation of material:
http://www.esotericarchives.com/solomon/goetia.htm

Crowley's Illustrated Goetia by LMD is, well, meh, but it's not trash, can get you started.

>>17189476
So piss and moan, huh?
>>
>>17189396
This is not entirely the case. If you look at the ONA or TOB system, for example, it is a fairly straightforward path. In fact in speaking to an ONA member, he suggested that serious adherents not accumulate excessive manuscripts but instead apply one or two fanatically and to the hilt. The basis of this is not so much occult speculation, but rather, real practical acts conducted in the flesh.
>>
>>17177137
What would it take for the crowleycucks in this thread to admit that magic isn't real?
>>
>>17189538
None of that sets it apart other than the spooky aesthetic and flaky posturing to make yourself look like a comic book villain. Tell me then. What really sets the "left hand path" apart from the "right hand path".
>>
>>17183041
most churches aren't hollowed. If you want a holy house than it should house a holy man. In other words if you get your shit in order your space will follow suit.
>>
Got any texts related to St. Muerte?
>>
>>17190456
Liber Flaxifer deals with St. Meurte, if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>17177563
Good book but pretty technical for an novice
>>
>>17189625
Nigger I've been saying for ages now that magic isn't real.
What the fuck do you want me to say?

It's a matter of perspective. Some people want that supernatural context, others don't.

I'm in the latter category. That, however, doesn't mean that I'll just up and generalize my opinions upon everybody, because everyone's entitled to do their own research and thinking, and come to some conclusions.

>>17189931
>most churches aren't hollowed
That's not the case here in Poland. But then we're Catholic-central.
>>
>>17184315

Fuck what was the sauce of that one animation or game that was never released? Pls respond
>>
File: 1450773877724.jpg (20KB, 454x433px) Image search: [Google]
1450773877724.jpg
20KB, 454x433px
Can I tripfag here?
Im newer to the occult in general but I plan on starting a religion at some point and I enjoy reading occult readings. I honestly just want a solid occult general and am willing to make it better by contributing. There's no place on the internet besides maybe fringe that is decent for occultic.
>>
>>17191657
>I plan on starting a religion at some point
You're the cancer of the world.

>There's no place on the internet besides maybe fringe that is decent for occultic.
gb2 /fringe/ then.
It's a shitpile of cancer as well.
>>
>>17191734
You're an idiot. Where else are we going to discuss this?
>>
>>17191744
Definitely not on /fringe/. It's tumblr tier in terms of worthwhile occultism.
>>
Hi /omg/, anyone have any protips for invoking Hermes?
>>
>>17191783
Check out Liber 44.
>>
>>17191601
Disavowing the supernatural in one sentence then claiming divine providence in the next. I wut.
Still you were way into low magic before I left last time. phyc model suits you better.

Having spent more time than I would have liked with the clergy in the states, and in the pews at various cathedrals, their songs sound empty and their recitation just repetition. Even sometimes listening to audio from regardie and hall, they sometimes sound like they are trying to imitate the church instead of vibrating. It's a shame. And from what I hear from other friends over there, the church in poland sounds far more like a political body than a spiritual one.

>>17191657
can trip anywhere you want, just so long as you're willing to deal with the occasion legion fag.
>start a religion
you've either got to tell a real funny joke, be able to do a few miracles, or be really good at manipulating people if you want to do that. the occult really isn't needed for that type of thing.
>>
>>17191788
>Disavowing the supernatural in one sentence then claiming
>divine providence in the next. I wut.

You do realize ground is made hollow by ritual and sacraments,
right?

Those are widely practiced in Poland, especially by Catholics
and the Orthodox Church. A very important part of the
tradition.

>Still you were way into low magic before I left last time.
>phyc model suits you better.

Yeah, I definitely feel better doing this than that. Mostly
because I know I can always rely on the things I read, since
it's actually researched and evidence-based, rather than
reliant on personal experience.

>Having spent more time than I would have liked with the clergy
>in the states, and in the pews at various cathedrals, their
>songs sound empty and their recitation just repetition.

Correct. Because they're not supposed to be vibrating. Have you
noticed how their voice just "gets into your head"? It's
supposed to; that's how they operate, and it's one of their
many conditioning tricks.

>Even sometimes listening to audio from regardie and hall, they
>sometimes sound like they are trying to imitate the church
>instead of vibrating. It's a shame.

Well, if it worked for them, it worked for them. Can't argue
with results, except when they're absent.

>And from what I hear from other friends over there, the church
>in poland sounds far more like a political body than a
>spiritual one.

Politics is the purpose of religion, and "spirit" is never
defined in coherent, human, terms. I.e. I don't think it's
anything more than a bullshit excuse for people to subscribe to
ideologies.

Just like Allah is an excuse for muslims to imitate Mohammad.
>>
>>17191804
Was listening to a native american gentleman talk once, attempting to explain his upbringing to a bunch of white people. He explained that when he and his tribe spoke of the spirit of an animal, they weren't talking about some glowing ghost version of the animal running (that idea be very stupid). But that the spirit of an animal being all the things associated with that animal with a persons head. The bear for example being strong and fierce and having knowledge of herbs (bears do seem to have some knowledge of which roots to eat to self medicate). So when they refer to a shaman or man having the spirit of bear, they don't mean he's literally possessed by a ghost animal, but that he has the traits that they would associate with a bear.

Using this little allegory here. Lets say that the spirit of a person is all the things associated with that person, the cohesive and sometimes contradictory whole. Both the conscious and the subconscious and the physical; all the things they think of themselves, and all the things other perceive in them.

This definitions fits with the general usage of the word. Something can be said to be "in the spirit of things" if it is inline with the general perception and actions of something else. Much the same with the term "spiritual successor" with something being called the spiritual successor to something else if it functions in the same manner, and gives others the same impression as its predecessor.

(cont).
>>
>>17191850
Now to continue this line of thought. If we are going by the definition of spirit as both the internal and external whole of something, than a spiritual organization would be one that both sought to understand the spirit of something, and helped that something gain a better understanding of itself, of the spirit of itself. Or to be a truly spiritual institution (in this case institution would be the entire standing body of something, the people, the teachings and associated egregores ((egregore in this case being long rooted cultural meme)) would have to be about understanding and working with the spirit (total sum) of a person or group or nation, in a way that leads to greater understanding.

So any institution that demands strict adherence instead of flexible understanding, would not be considered spiritual.
>>
>>17191871
In which case nothing and nobody is spiritual, since everyone has some core values which they strictly adhere to.

YAY!
>>
>>17191898
Black and white is so bland. Understanding implies guidelines, it's how those guidelines are acted upon is the determining factor.
>>
>>17191937
Black and white is as bland as shades of grey.
>>
File: RaptorJesus-vs-FSM.jpg (79KB, 660x562px) Image search: [Google]
RaptorJesus-vs-FSM.jpg
79KB, 660x562px
>>17191944
Confusion is the natural state of affairs. Embrace it.
>>
Made a sigil for the first time. Plan on lighting it up tomorrow.

I was wondering if I could also make a few more sigils with different desires than this one and just burn them all in one sitting. Will that be okay or will that diminish the effect of the main one that I want to focus on most?

Also, should I keep a record of these sigils somewhere?
>>
>>17191950
Yes, it's fine. Just make sure your trance is deep enough.

You can keep them, or you can stow them away. In a perfect scenario, you want to forget about them entirely in deep trance.
>>
>>17191977
Sounds good.

Another question is how to phrase the intent. Is it "I want ___" or "I will ___"?

If I made a sigil that says "I want to have a billion dollars" wouldn't that just result in me wanting a billion dollars forever rather than actually having a billion dollars?

Instead, it could be written as "I have a billion dollars". It sounds more affirmative of what the desired outcome is, right?
>>
>>17191987
>Is it "I want ___" or "I will ___"?
None of those.

See:
>>17179536

In a perfect world, you want something along these lines:
>On the day of XYZ, I am FGH, and I feel ABC.

>It sounds more affirmative of what the desired outcome is, right?

Correct.
>>
>>17191995
Awesome. I will try this. Thanks!
>>
>>17177403
>arguing about the semantics of metaphor
>>
>>17191785
How exactly will this help me?
>>
>>17192018
>not arguing

>>17192027
It's the invocation of Thoth, who is the Kemetic equivalent of Hermes.
>>
>>17192034
Okay cool. Thanks for the input.
>>
File: 1452182879311.jpg (47KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1452182879311.jpg
47KB, 550x400px
>>17191783
>>17191785
>>17192034
Also Liber Israfel.

>>17190456
>>17190941
Ritos y Mitos de la Muerta en México y Otras Culturas

>>17189907
As for your last question it tends to rest on conceptions of purity.

>>17191620
No idea, friend.

>>17191749
>>17191744
Yeah, I've posted a good deal on /fringe/. It's most ideologues and various white nationalists sperging out about Bardon, giantess fetishes, and "look how le chaotic my magick is".

I stopped in the other day and it did look a bit better though, when this thread finishes off I'll post the update compilation and the new alchemy folders here and there.
>>
>>17177137
>https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

I'm in the Mega now, what's the first 'getting into' document/set of documents I should read?
>>
>>17192874
Depends what you want to learn.

>I dunno just something

Beginners folder, pick something that takes your fancy and skim through it
>>
>>17192892
There's still a surplus of information in there. Let me preface myself a little bit.

Coming from an extremely logical background. Raised catholic. Found myself exploring psychedelics and eastern mysticism in my twenties. Have had several 'irrational experiences' which balance against the rational legal education I'm pursuing.

Recently found this topic interesting, particularly the idea of will influencing perceptions and the world around me.

Have also struggled with depression and a dark DMT journey in which I was shown my innermost self, and it was a dark shadowy abyss.

How's that for a more refined way to suggest a starting point?
>>
>>17192907
...not a whole more info on what you actually want to learn.

As I say, pick something that looks interesting an explore it. If you want eastern mysticism, there's more than you can shake a stick at in there.
>>
>>17192613
>>17192613
>Liber Israfel
That. I get my numbers wrong.

>>17192907
>How's that for a more refined way to suggest a starting point?
Leave the MEGA, start with the Google Drive; there's an index file with some pointers on what's what.

First thing you want to read is either Elman's "hypnotherapy" or Parkhill's "Answer Cancer". Both explain the system very well. The latter is more modern in its approach.

That should sate your logical background rather well.
>>
File: matrixes.png (158KB, 384x1030px) Image search: [Google]
matrixes.png
158KB, 384x1030px
>>17193120
itt lost in the maze

ill skip this thread, just thought you should know,
>>
>>17193152
>the guy ranting about illerminateez mattress radios is in /omg/

Al...right? Thanks for heads up.
>>
File: fluoride.png (153KB, 400x860px) Image search: [Google]
fluoride.png
153KB, 400x860px
>>17193211
>>
File: image087.jpg (8KB, 319x312px) Image search: [Google]
image087.jpg
8KB, 319x312px
>>17193228
>he doesn't know at least two tripfriends ITT make blood sacrifices to the reptilian Nephilim from Thuban
>>
>>17193238
Just wanna see if you were really dumb enough to make your tripcode Th0th
>>
>>17193267
Kekkenstein.
>>
>>17193267
>being this new
>>
>>17193267
Yup.

>>17193283
>kekocalypse
>>
>>17193301
>kekkenmeister
>>
File: 1444483394273.jpg (100KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1444483394273.jpg
100KB, 1200x1000px
>>17193301
>>17193302
>it's a "the thread's almost dead and I'm hard pressed to care about my post quality" post.
>the opening notes of Fortunate Son starts wafting through the air.
>>
File: adnd.jpg (124KB, 953x556px) Image search: [Google]
adnd.jpg
124KB, 953x556px
>>17193317
Totally not personal mythos material.
>>
>>17193322
You have to cast portable hole into your bag of holding after catching a big bad in it. Turns into a sphere of annihilation, problem solved.
>>
File: 1452072389230.jpg (313KB, 1006x729px) Image search: [Google]
1452072389230.jpg
313KB, 1006x729px
>tfw tulpamancing
>>
I wish I had the mental fortitude and willpower to shut the fuck up, sit the fuck down and just do this shit.
>>
File: image005.gif (218KB, 440x268px) Image search: [Google]
image005.gif
218KB, 440x268px
>>17193511
>11
Stop wishing you could sit down and shut and work and ACTUALLY sit down and shut up and work.
>>
>>17193511
And do what?
>>
>>17193510
...how pedo do you have to be in order to do that to a child?
>>
File: 1438274746008.jpg (69KB, 920x380px) Image search: [Google]
1438274746008.jpg
69KB, 920x380px
>>17193531
On a scale of Jared Fogel to Joe Fritzl?

About a J.D. Gunther.
>>
>>17193541
Sounds about right. Reminds me of this:
http://www.cracked.com/personal-experiences-1760-5-things-i-learned-infiltrating-deep-web-child-molesters.html
>>
new thread when.
>>
>>17193683
Later this evening, m8, calm your tits.
>>
>>17193696
ok
>>
>>17193566
>cracked.com
Disgusting taste family.
>>
So, starting with Enochian and got a few qs.
1) How careful do I have to be outside of what the books on the mega tell me.
2) Does the quality of worksmanship/material on my tools of practice (the watchtower tablets, the dagger, cup and wand/scrying mirror) impact the rituals in significant ways?
3) What other precautions and preparations can I take along with those described in the books?
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.