[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Witchcraft thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: CANDLE.jpg (56KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CANDLE.jpg
56KB, 1600x1200px
So I just cast my first spell so I guess I'm technically a witch now. It was a love spell that I plan on preforming each night to help get my ex to take me back. What are some of your experiences with magick and spell casting?
>>
>>17161727
magic isn't real

prove it or fuck off

>"u can't prove it, u just have to belieeeeeve"

FUCK OFF
>>
>>17161727
Love spells always end badly. The person either refuses to leave you or gets obsessed and kills you. Try burning pink, or white candles and carrying a rose quartz. It's much safer that way, and it attracts healthy love.
>>
>>17161727

Well I was going to ask witch or wiccan? Because difference. Then I noticed you put a 'k' on magic. Now I know.
>>
>>17161744
I did say in the OP that I was a witch. I've been a Wiccan in the past but it didn't work out for me. I still find the spirituality of Wicca very fulfilling for me just not the religious aspect.
>>
>>17161755
>been a Wiccan in the past

For how long?
>>
I've heard it usually has the effect of just making you fall in love with the other person more.

I've also heard that this isn't possible, because it's changing someone else's will, and if it were possible it wouldn't be considered bad because of this, as they are changing their will, not you, you are just suggesting it. Or something..
>>
>>17161727
essential oils are so fleek for spiritual protection and stuff. A diffuser is a MUST. LAvender keeps the ghosts away and gets them out of the head. It's forreal.
>>
I'm not a witch. I'm a man of god. But I like these threads because witches talk about spiritual things even if their focus is on making the spiritual into material while I'm totally the opposite.
>>
>>17161857
which one?
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
>>17161727
>>
>>17161727
Why go for someone who no longer wants you? Stop wasting your time on them and look for someone else. You don't even need magick for that shit.
>>
>>17162012
Op is probably ugly, so he needs magic.
>>
wtf lol
>>
>>17161727
Can you describe the spell? Or give link?
>>
>>17161737
Everyone knows the only kind of magic that's real is genie magic and they're all cunts, so magic might as well not be real.
>>
>>17162037
A lot of people will just create their own ritual so it could have been a personal thing for them
>>
>>17161743
Not OP
But when I want to get rid of him, i would just wish him away.
Like: may the we part in the best way for both.
>>
>>17161727
You should have put curse on your ex, you used wrong kind of magic and caused disbalance of aether energy. Now you will die horribly.
Have fun!
>>
>>17163287
*horniebly
>>
What love spells work?
>>
>>17161727
I thought this board was 18+. You sound 7.
>>
File: 1414918131150.jpg (62KB, 836x470px) Image search: [Google]
1414918131150.jpg
62KB, 836x470px
Wueeeee-wueeeee!!!
Love meeee-loveeeee meeee or I`ll cut myself!!

This is real life fagot. There is no such thing as magic, just retards who think it does.
>>
>>17164043
Clearly you've never experimented with magic or ritual and I'm assuming your ignorance will prevent you from ever truly trying it. You therefore have no idea what your talking about so please shut up.
>>
>>17164094
Describe "spells" that have actually worked for you and how they worked.
>>
File: 1399274262114.jpg (248KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1399274262114.jpg
248KB, 1440x1440px
>>17164094
Ok, lets make this interesting..
Prove it.
>>
File: 1440591283229.gif (473KB, 297x212px) Image search: [Google]
1440591283229.gif
473KB, 297x212px
>>17164114
He made himself disappear.
lel
>>
>>17161744
>Then I noticed you put a 'k' on magic
whats wrong with that?
>>
>>17161727
I'm in a similar boat having just started trying wicca after reading about it on a few sites. A lot of the spells and charms I've read vary on time; some have a process going multiple months while some only last a night. Might also help if you also figure out who you are asking for help as some spells require direction to a goddess or the goddess, and others focus primarily on spirits. If you need help amplifying your spell's effect though, i would recommend either looking into crystals, especially clear quartz( cheap, easy to find) or checking the spell to see when during the moon cycle it could be most effective. Full moons provide a lot of power apparently, but a waning and waxing moon could be helpful depending on what the spell required of you.
>>
Is there a way to get into magic and shit without worshipping some gay ass diety?

I'm more into the energy aspect.
>>
>>17166260
You have to level thaumaturge to 30 and then get conjurer to 15. Then you can unlock black mage.
>>
>>17166260
You can pray to vague energies but I think the problem is not knowing what's in those energies (like demons and shit)
>>
>>17166290
thats the thing though

i want to do shit that gives me more power directly without having to be some other entities little bitch
>>
>>17163220
I know, I was asking in case she took it from a book or sth
Looking for sth interesting2read >.>

>>17166260
>>17166303
READ FAGIT
No, seriously check the catalog there is a thread with stuff to read almost all the time
>>17164386
here it is, check the mega library there are like 4k books in there, link is in the OP
There are quite a few energyfaggotry books in there I think, the only high-quality one is Nox Infernus but you wont the metaphors
>>
>>17161743
I doubt poster is still here but anyone know if you just burn the candles and sit in the smoke or what exactly do you do
>>
>>17166260
Just reminder, at least into real life you are do work for Chief.
>>
File: Compass Rose of Lilith.gif (105KB, 500x574px) Image search: [Google]
Compass Rose of Lilith.gif
105KB, 500x574px
Witchcraft power rankings:

>God-tier
Cultus Sabbati

>Decent tier
1734, Cochranite witchcraft

>Okay-tier
Gardnerian, Alexandrian, Feri, and other traditional forms of wicca

>Uwotm8-tier
Eclectic wicca, anything to do with Robin Artisson
>>
What the fuck is up with this board attracting weird, kooky, looney-ass chicks. Seriously, no other board does this, not even /cgl/ or /ck/.
>>
>>17166835
I like weird, kooky, looney-ass chicks. At least I find them interesting/entertaining.
>>
File: le shig pig.jpg (4KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
le shig pig.jpg
4KB, 180x180px
>>17166835
>paranormal board
>full of people complaining that there's paranormal content on here

Thanks for posting
>>
>>17166839
There's quality /x/ content and then there is this shit. If you can't tell the difference then you're likely part of the reason why this board is such shit nowadays.
>>
>>17166846
>quality /x content

Ya, OK.
>>
You new witches and wiccans always make me chuckle. Why do you always try for love or wealth? It's as much hilarious as it is completely pathetic
>>
>>17167072
It's not our fault you're a shallow minded, skeptic, fuck face who doesn't like opening their eyes every once in a while. Stick to the micro point of view, neanderthal.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.