[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dreams and more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: dreams-2.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dreams-2.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
Hey x, some wierd shit has been going on and I thought I would ask here to see if any of you know what's happening. A few weeks ago I had a dream where I was in this facility. There were beings there who looked human but I could tell that they were only pretending. They put a screw or something into my left tibia and I knew there would be more hardware later. The surgeon, one of the pretenders, told me that they were helping me become better and the trade was that I would be a servant to higher beings or aliens or something later. A few days after that I had a similar dream but this time I got a curved plate over my left upper arm. We also talked more and when I asked who he was he told me that the best word I had for him was god.
Now the dreams alone were very vivid, I thought about them almost all day for several days, and then a few days ago I started to be able to hear the surgeon's voice while awake. He has mostly given me motivation, it seems like he genuinely wants to make me better. I haven't ignored any of his advice yet, I've been doing much more work and way eating healthier than I would on my own. I feel like I could do something other than what he said but it'll be a slippery slope back to depression and laziness. Last night I was laying in bed and he was trying to help me come out of my body. I failed but we made some good progress. Any ideas about who or what my new mentor is?
>>
sorry for the wall of text it was just so easy to write a ton
>>
help me out here, this is my life
>>
Dreams thread: >>17078931
>>
>>17137070
Sup, i wouldnt trust these beings. Yes theyre higher beings, but they only want to harness your energy. How do you feel about this? What will you do if they are not 'really' genuine in your self interest, but theirs. I would only trust your soul and the true god of ALL gods.
>>
not sure if this belongs there
>>
Your mentor should be God, light, and your own soul that came from Gods self sustaining light. Meditate, contemplate, ruminate, dream, relax into your own soul-knowing and swim in the answers within your own energetic oceans of knowledge.
>>
>>17136911
Elaborate on him helping you come out of your body and do they only visit your sleep?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.