[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/drm/ -- Dream General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 38

File: 848454-dream.png (830KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
848454-dream.png
830KB, 1680x1050px
ITT:

°Post interesting dreams / recent dreams

°Discuss how to remember dreams better and how to make them more vivid, as well as things to do/take that help with this

°Discuss how to go lucid / astral(?) Stuff like WILD, MILD, FILD, SP(sleep paralyisis), etc.

°Discuss personal lucid / astral(?) experiences and theories

°Ask for interpretations of your dreams / interpret others' dreams

°Share some thoughts, questions or theories about dreams

Last thread: >>17038585

Even if you don't think this is paranormal enough, or you're that one guy that always yells about RP, you gotta realize that this cuts down on the number of individual dream threads...

I'll probably be around in a few hours to discuss stuff or delete the thread if there are very few replies
>>
>>17078931
last night i dreamed about loosing a tooth. had no pain while loosing it, it kind of just fell off. it was my left canine tooth.
>>
>>17078954
I had something similar this night
The only crooked tooth i had kind'a flopped out of place, but i just put it back without worry, of course it would come off again later

Losing one's teeth is a very normal dream, and the most normal explanation is that the dreamer fears for their physical health
>>
Not too long ago i had a weird dream

I lived in a collective, had five flatmates
1 this one hipster looking guy i barely know in real life
2 his girlfriend, can't remember what she looked like, don't know if it was his real GF
3 a woman that was a mix of two women i know of that look somewhat similar, she's a lesbo, very sassy, but still very peaceful personality
4 some trannie
5 some goth guy
these last two, i don't think i knew at all in real life
the six of us sit up talking bullshit, getting drunk, eventually the so-called lesbo decides to go with the goth to his room and they fuck
the rest stay up and get wasted
can't remember anything else for the night, just that when i woke up, in my own bed, the trannie, who slept in his/her own bed insisted that i fucked them
The other four hadn't woken up yet

This is just a completely random dream i guess?
>>
Every once in a while I get these very vivid flashes of dreams. My heart feels like a roller coaster and they last a few seconds. more real than any dream. kinda cool.
>>
>>17079358
one about a barbecue. one about being born/baby maybe at the ocean our in a blanket.

anyone have any super realistic dreams? Now what I'm talking about? And I will take the spagetti plate with garlic bread. starving, haven't eaten all day.
>>
For some reason, I've dreamed lucidly all my life. I feel just like myself, my train of thought is the exact same as if I were awake, and I can exert my will on the dream.

It's always been this way. I can barely sleep most nights.
>>
Anyone have any insight as to what it means if you're a younger age in dreams than you are in reality?
>>
Ever since I started posting in these dream generals, I've started remembering dreams like crazy.
Its fantastic.

Keep up the good work
>>
>>17079687
Check on how the events in your dream relate to events in your past and how those events still effect you today.

Have an open mind about symbolism and you'll find yourself to be a great interpreter of dreams
>>
>>17079687
>>17079802
Same guy. Sometimes being younger in your dreams can relate to the stress of being older and a nostalgic longing for when times were simpler.

Or the opposite
>>
File: 1969596.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1969596.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
>>17079802
>>17079808
Thanks for the info.
>Obligatory trippy background
>>
>>17079302

Had a teeth dream too this week, first I remember in a long time. I remember it because it made me panic so much I woke up in sweat and had to go look in the mirror to check if everything was still there.

Basically, in my dream, I was moving my jaw back and forth and it dislocated. When I couldn't open my mouth anymore, my teeth started to break down. I remember trying to take the teeth out of my mouth one by one, when the roof started the crack down too piece by piece. That's when I woke up freaked out.

Doing a bit of research dreaming of losing teeth is pretty common. According to jungian analysis it can represent a period of renewal in one's life, like getting rid of the old for the new. Except for me my entire mouth was just breaking down. Pretty horrific dream.
>>
>>17079343
These are all of your inner desired making themselves manifest
Faggot
>>
>>17079358
Probably the acid you took as a tern shaking itself loose from your spinal column.
>>
File: rhmyv.jpg (54KB, 600x351px) Image search: [Google]
rhmyv.jpg
54KB, 600x351px
>>17079795
Good, glad to hear it

>>17079687
The concept of residual self image is brought up in many stories where characters project themselves into some kind of dream world
The term isteslf might be from the matrix, but idk, they borrowed a lot of terms and sayings from various old philosophy

>>17079485
Geez, I'm not sure if I'd like that or not. More lucidity sounds good, but I think it would lose the freshess and excitement if it were too often
Not to mention you get less rest when you mind is more wakeful...

Later guys, hopefully this keeps going and stuff
>>
I've had 2 dreams this week that involved me being in a weird toysrus store.
>>
>>17079892
Then why was i personally there?
And what the hell was up with the lesbian that wasn't a lesbian
or the guy i know in real life, that isn't a piece similar to me
And his gf that i could remember literally nothing about?
>>
>>17080115
details?
>>
i've had really bad sleep paralysis. Shits terrifying. Worst one i had was when i woke up super early in the morning and couldnt move and suddenly i could hear cars driving, super far away. And suddenly i felt like i was falling. I felt like i was falling for ages, and then i physically felt like i hit concrete face first. It was like i jumped off a building and died. I couldnt move the whole time and then I could hear the cars screeching to a stop and people screaming.
I was sore for a couple of days after that.
>>
Any tips for remembering dreams? I only manage to remember one or two dreams a week.
>>
Try closing your eyes and remember the feelings you felt at the momento of your dream. Also tries meditation and that kind of stuff to relax your body and mind, so you can try to remember.
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 639x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 639x960px
How to increase dream vividness?
>>
>>17082554
>>17082325
>>
>>17081961
>>17082554
Keep a dream journal, write down what you remember right after you wake up, and meditate on your dreams after waking up. Run through your dream that you remember from the first thing you remember to the last and then back again.
>>
Recent dreams:

One where my friend played a music box, playing Lake of Fire by Nirvana and some hellish NIN song before I woke up to sleep paralysis where a voice told me to listen for the music.

One where I went out to do some special mission before I noticed 666 everywhere, then the world ended in a great storm. Then I was yelled at and condemned to hell for "entitlement."

One where I had a pet lizard. Some guy introduced another smaller lizard apparently for the bigger one to eat, but the smaller one ate the bigger in one big gulp, then in an instant it grew and attacked me.

One where I was a mutant african man among other mutant africans who were bullied by chinese kids that took our land. We retaliated and I beat up the biggest kid there.

One where I walked into a lot of doors, and behind each door was some commercial area like a store or restaurant or marketplace.
>>
>>17082615

some world where you had to climb and cut your way from tree to tree. My friends and grandmother was there, It was cool.

Some vigilante dream.
>>
>>17079901
i wanna know if that is true but I trust no one to tell me the truth.
>>
>>17082599
>keep a dream journal
How much does everyone write down? Cause I just write the ones I find interesting and average at around 6-10 per year. (I don't have many interesting dreams ): )
>>
>>17083125
Usually, I just write a small paragraph of 4-5 lines in my notebook. The detail depends on how awake I am at the time. Sometimes I put more detail in than others, or just skip writing them down all together. Just writing a little bit about your dreams everyday can help remember more, whether or not the dream was particularly interesting. It's all about training your brain to process the dream more than just when it's in the dream state.
>>
>>17078931
this one dream walker:
http://pastebin.com/xrmHXe9Y
>>
I had these four dreams that always haunted me since I was a child.

I saw myself as a man, speaking about Jesus, and Jesus having a sad life.

I saw a military man being questioned after several washington instigations sent a persons career spiraling. And he said he was retiring. He just needed to clear things up. This was his supposed last interview before retiring.

Then another dream where men dressed all in black killed my mother with a shotgun. I was sleeping next to her. I remember my brothers having rented a movie and my mom put it in to watch...before the murder occurred.

Then I had another dream where I was in classroom as a child. And I had an out of body experience. Everything changing afterwards.
>>
How about this. I was on a nofap streak for several months and I had a dream where I was sucking myself off. I came (only in the dream) and swallowed all of it. In the dream there was a huge gushing sensation down my throat with a particular weird taste. For the next two days irl I couldn't shake this taste and sensation, it was horrible.
>>
I have had a couple dreams that turn out true, which I find weird. Also when I recall dejavu, I usually predict what can follow up next with precision. I know it's not what you asked OP but felt like sharing
>>
>>17083198
Also bumping my.dream
>>
The one I had last night involved me being outside looking up at the sky with a news crew. It was daytime. Apparently terrorists had hijacked some sort of ufo and were trying to use it to blow up planes in the sky. They were leaving chemtrails behind that kind of looked like spider webs. Idk.
>>
>>17078931
I drank whiskey a few days ago and had a really vivid powerful dream, but I don't remember it anymore. I always have wild dreams if I'm drunk, really wild.

Anyway, when I was a child I used to have really bad night terrors. One was recurring. I would be playing along on the lawn in the back yard, then the ground would split and I would fall in, and a big scary monster would eat me.

When I did Salvia in college I saw this monster. among other monsters, standing menacingly in a row looking at me, and I immediately recognized them of the monsters from my childhood night terrors.

Fucking terrifying.
>>
>>17081601
Occassionally I get sleep paralysis when I'm trying to fall a sleep and it feels like I'm getting held down and raped by a gay ghost.

This was before I knew what sleep paralysis was. But It feels like a spirit has come through the window and holds me in place and fucks my tight little butthole
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
Had a dream recently that a collective of crab-like spiders were dangling above my bed while I was laying in it. It was weird, though, because I am typically not afraid of spiders at all. Something about the whole situation was ominous because they weren't doing anything but seemed ready to. Just a-danglin' there. And then I woke up.
>>
>>17078931
I had this really wicked dream the other night about an alien species that could change themselves to look like any other being. So they would observe a planet to determine the dominant species, then make themselves look like that species. Then they send a very small group, maybe 50, of them to the planet and claim to be "the last of their kind". Since they look like the people on that planet, they're taken in and people pity them. Once they've landed they infiltrate society and obtain positions of power from which they dismantle it and then call for the rest of their species to come and extract all the resources and glass the planet.

Might have been a metaphor for something.
>>
>>17085336
Its really awful when you wake up and you still see them,even though they're not really there.
>>
>>17083193
Makes sense. I'll keep that in mind, thanks!
>>
I had a dream that jack black and the guy who plays pablo escobar were hitting on each other then they were in a tub doing jack black style comedy romance. Before that I was walking in a school giving a teacher a hard time about the state of his life because he was being a nosy cunt about my business.
>>
>>17082554
>>17082554
A magic dream pillow

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/dream-pillow.html

http://mountainroseblog.com/herbal-sleep-dream-pillows/
>>
For years now one of the two consistent themes of my dreams has been very graphic deaths, usually dealing with head trauma. (The other theme being ex-girlfriends because I am a faggot)

None of the dreams have been repeated so far as I can tell, and the dreams usually do not end upon the instant of the injury or death, there is usually long moments of feeling myself dying/experiencing the pain. and I will list all the ones I remember.

First dream I am going to get gas at a gas station, walking to pay inside and I drop coins. A few drop under a large truck (possibly semi/18 wheeler?) I get down to pick up my money and the truck backs up, head gets squashed.

2nd Short dream. across from other man, about the distance away of a duel. Shot in the head. Remember taking a long time to fully die (or just a long time for the dream to end, unsure?)

3rd Similar to second but shot in chest. I half remember being in an argument

4th: head bludgeoned in from fist fight, similar to skull caving in from scene from pan's labyrinth .

Very recently these dreams have moved from me dying/experiencing these deaths, to being the killer, or being in close proximity to said killings. I have had only two or three of these dreams and only vividly remember one.

1st: Home invasion I think. Or maybe in combat? Dream began in middle of action/flight or fight mode Tackled a guy and held him down as another person above us stabbed/ripped out his throat with a knife of some kind
>>
File: 1450036883872.jpg (16KB, 209x155px) Image search: [Google]
1450036883872.jpg
16KB, 209x155px
>>17078931
>mfw have a lucid dream in a dream and still wake up in another dream before waking up

that was less funny than I imagined
>>
>>17086696
I'd like to note, in all these dreams I get the feeling I am different people. I experience sleep paralysis anywhere between 3 times a month, to once every three months. I get better at breaking out, and have even been able to lucid dream once or twice due to recognizing I was experiencing sleep paralysis. It will not happen for a long time and when it comes back it feels stronger/harder to break than before.

I also used to have a lot of dreams of struggles against these figures of primal evil, it has lessened as I have gotten over, but that too comes back every once in a while.
>>
>had a lucid dream where I got fucked by a demon winged boar thing on my mom's bed
>didn't orgasm
>mfw I have no face
>>
>>17083193
I write a whole page and sometimes sketch something too.Will sketching help me remember more dreams too or should i let it be?
>>
>>17086952
Sure, if you're more artistically inclined then sketching will help! I completely suck at drawing so I've never tried it before, but I think it would do the same thing as writing, maybe even help you more.
>>
I dreamed I was in my backyard and a giant snake about 2 m tall was Comming for me. It had blue shapes all over its back. I started back walking really fast I went inside my house then the snake leaped towards me but I shut the door to its face. I waked up sweaty with hypercardio.
>>
>>17087152
Woke lol>>17087152
>>
File: 1449465020988.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1449465020988.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Had a dream I was on a bus, sitting in the back next to some girl. For some reason, she was stroking my dick outside of my pants and kept tonguing my neck. I don't know why, but I kept asking her for her number (i guess i wanted to make sure I would see her afterwards). Every time she would tell me, I wouldn't be able to make it out. I tried writing it out but for some reason, I couldn't see it right. After the third time, she got annoyed and left.

So damn bizarre. Any dream analyst know what it means? My personal opinion is that it somehow means to just go with the flow and stop interrupting things that are suppose to happen but idk.
>>
>>17086701
that happens to me a lot. I'll "wake up" from a lucid dream and tell a friend how it all went down, only to later wake up and realize that it was a dream as well.
>>
>>17087567
>Tfw you have a false awakening where you wake up and write down your dream
>Really wake up and think you've written it down and get confused as to why theres nothing written
>>
File: 1441498740584.jpg (142KB, 960x789px) Image search: [Google]
1441498740584.jpg
142KB, 960x789px
I was at a fork in the road late in the night. An out-of-the-way place I know very well that I used to bike through with my friends. In this dream, there were no stars, no streetlights, no lights on in any of the houses. Black. I felt completely at peace. I walked away from the crossroads but looked back and saw my friends biking in the other direction. I ran after then and called their names but they did not come back. I haven't seen them in a long time irl. I'm not sure at what point a friendship dissolves by default from lack of contact, but I think I passed it long ago.

Ever since then, almost all of my dreams have involved them somehow. Last night, I had an extremely vivid dream. It was a bright summer day. We were sitting on the steps leading up to my house, talking and laughing with each other. As the laughter reached its height, the dream ended and I abruptly woke up. I didn't just open my eyes either, I immediately propped myself up in a cold sweat and I remember feeling shocked for a moment that it wasn't real. The suns rays felt so real on my skin, when in fact I was in my pitch dark room- friendless and alone.
>>
>>17087795
pic unrelated
>>
Had a pretty clear one last night,

Got invited to the wedding of my current gf. I show up to find out that it's taking place on a driveway in a decrepit suburban neighborhood.
There are only 4-6 other attendees. They aren't distinct, but I remember them wearing a lot of colors, which says to me (now) that they weren't dressed for a formal occasion. I'm not in the audience, I'm standing off to the side of the whole thing, but I remember getting the impression that I was in the wedding party.
My gf comes up the isle in a white dress to find out that there's no groom, however she insists that the ceremony continue anyway.
I'm pacing off away from everything and I can see her standing there alone, smiling, while whoever presiding continues the ceremony. She's facing away from me, if that matters.

Then the dream cuts to (what I feel strongly is) a completely unrelated mountain and an avalanche and I wake up.

I have a history of having *very mildly* clairvoyant dreams, usually just seeing a place and then much later I'll be there and get massive deja vu. That's probably something different, but I'd be nice if anyone knew anything about that.
>>
>>17087795
I get the sense that you were at peace with disconnecting with them before, but maybe recently have become more conflicted or even just nostalgic over it.
>>
Had a dream back in the year 2000.
A presence (white ball of light) was trying to attack my younger brother. I concentrated and turned the presence into a tree.
>>
>>17088094
Based anon. Any other experiences like that?
>>
>>17078931
I believe there's a sweet spot for the wbtb method. For me, it's the combination of a certain amount of fatigue and waking up typically after 4-5 hours of sleep. The amount of fatigue can be measured roughly by knowing how long you've been up and what you've done that day.
It's not guaranteed I'll remember the dream at all, but the chances become greater.
It also seems to work better when you don't have a lot of stress.
>>
File: p-1204-01.jpg (48KB, 420x260px) Image search: [Google]
p-1204-01.jpg
48KB, 420x260px
I had a couple that's been sticking with me and others I desperately try to remember.

I remember in one particular one I was coming out of some building and I walked up to this car that was suppose to pick me up.There was a guy in a girl doing shit inside it.I ran and the guy followed me.I got the vibe he wasn't hostile but just wanted to talk to me.We were in a suburban area at first but then we ran through and urban looking alleyway and were suddenly out in an area filled with tree and a lake with a bridge(Huron metro park?) and when we got across we solved are dispute then then crossed back over the bridge.I turned around and saw something.We went back to the car that was now in the woodland area instead of the suburban area and I told them to wait a minute.I went back over to the bridge and looked again.

I saw something rather disturbing.

There were two short green dried up humanoid creatures on the bridge.In between them was a fat kid/teen.His eyes were upturned and twitching like he was having a seizure.

I ran back to the car and we floored it.I began to wake up at this point and as I did I remember being afraid the creatures would see the license plate of the car and track use it to follow us.

Pick related is the bride I think.I use to go fishing there in the summer.
>>
I had a dream that I was on the porch with my dad, but it didn't look like him at all and I was very confused. It was night and there were beautiful glowing moths flying around.

In another dream on the same night, I was driving around in a small car shaped like an Eminem-themed baby carriage, and several gunmen started shooting up the parking lot I was in.
>>
One of my dreams:
I was sitting in a bus along with a bunch of my classmates and teachers. Suddenly one of my teachers told us that they are going to kill us. Everyone remained calm, yet i started to freak out. I broke a window, jump out of the bus and ran away. Suddenly i realized that i was in my hometown. I continued running until i arrived at a location that didnt exist in the real world. Suddenly i realized Then i woke up.
>>
Had a dream a few days ago where i was in some ten story haunted house. Shit starts getting spoopy, so I try and dip. Get to the door, ghost is spoopin my phone. Exist ten story trap house in the ghetto. Go across the street, see kids playing. KIDS start glitching the fuck out like repeating gifs, and soaening. Realize demon spoop is fucking with me in this dream world, howl starts to arise as more kids spawn in repeating patterns and adults start slowly coming out of no where. Encirclement begins and the howl has grown more prominent. Yell the power of christ compels you, but for some reason it was difficukt to even mouth those words. When I finish the kids dissappear and the 100 or so adults all start screaming bloody murder and writhing in pain. They all start smoldering and disintegrating while crawling towards me, become lucid realizr o wait this shit is a fuckin nightmare wakemyself up.
>>
Last night was interesting. The dream started out with me walking up to the top of my street,where there was a big glass box. It was basically an aquarium but larger. And there wasnt water in it. Instead it was full of miniature versions of wild animals such as rabbits,ferrets,wolves,etc. It was really dark inside. I noticed a cricket moving on one side and all of the sudden,it changed to a more brightly lit fish aquarium,and was now located inside a room. The things inside now were things like snakes,spiders,crickets,roaches,frogs and turtles. All things that were attempting to kill and eat eachother. Even the scenery inside the aquarium(toy diver,toy skeleton pirate)started fighting and there were body parts floating through the tank and it was horrible for a good minute. I noticed fish food up on the top of the tank,so I thought if I fed them they would stop(even though there hadnt really been more than one or two fish,the rest were other things you obviously dont feed fish food to). When I went to feed them,I noticed the fish food obviously hadnt been used in awhile. It was clumped and wet and hard. But eventually I was able to pour some in the tank. I looked inside and thought I saw a giant goldfish up in the left corner against the tank,but it actually turned out to be this huge mermaid. My first dream about a mermaid ever I think. And then I woke up.
>>
The dreams I remember have in common that there is always an old wooden door that I discover after dreaming a while but it is always blocked hidden or locked. Context of the dreams:
1. I was in old spanish manor with my girlfriend we stayed there during a holiday stay. After a while we discovered a locked an chained door as soon as we wanted to open the door, an entity or ghost grabed my girlfriend and she started levitating. I didn't let her go and held her hand and then I was grabbed too it felt like falling just the opposite way and couldn't move it felt like moving through mud. 2. I was in an old english town with lots of cottages I was there with a group of friends( but no one I know) we were cruising around on motorcycles through town till we got to some of my friends home, so we got to the garage and after a while we found a old wooden door hidden behind a pile, so we started to free the way but suddenly a feeling of fear emerged, it felt like something extremly evil was caged behind the door. So i ran away.
>>
>>17078931
I dont really expierence dreams anymore, I might have one once out of the month, ussually mundane like they're about conversations I'm having with people I knew. Two noteable dreams I had was I was a commander of a tank, but we were deployed in the US to fight some sort of rebellion, but instead my platoon broke through a blockade of govt loyalist vehicles that were attacking civilians. That was over a year ago, I just felt like I did a good thing in that dream, a more recent dream I had a few weeks ago. It was dark and I had a machine gun, and I was just firing that thing like a maniac, I didn't know what I was fighting but I was exhilarated in excitement and fear. Thoughts, /x/
>>
Last night i dreamt that slugs were growing out of my chest

what could that mean?
>>
>>17092138
puberty
>>
>>17092151
i'm 19
>>
File: new doc 2_1.jpg (99KB, 704x1024px) Image search: [Google]
new doc 2_1.jpg
99KB, 704x1024px
When I was a kid, I used to have really vivid dreams every night. Now, though, I don't have them as much, at least, not enough for them to really stick with me. A few weeks ago, however, I had one that's still in my head now.

Like most dreams, it was a two-parter.

The first part of the dream was a pretty pointless one about me going on a field trip at school. It was short, but really just innocent. I remember waking up for a bit afterward. Nothing bad or anything, just one of those times where you wake up for a second then go back to sleep.

The next part of my dream is what really sticks with me. I'm in my room, but it's a bit different. See, I have a big window behind my bed in real life, but in my dream it's much larger, and you can see into my room through it. In my dream, I wake up in the middle of the night to realize that I had forgotten to close my window.

I get up without turning any lights on and proceed to look out my window at the street as I begin to close my window, only to see this guy staring in at me. I drew this picture the day after, and while I'm not exactly the best artist, it's pretty much spot on to what he looked like. He wore a beige overcoat and fedora (the kind you'd see a detective wearing) with a black-and-white suit and an army-green scarf. I remember freezing up, and for some reason not shutting the window instantly. I guess I was afraid to make any sudden movements. I try to step away from my window so that he can't see me, but when I glance back out, he's moved to a place where he can see me again. I finally give in and close my window, and I end up convincing myself to go back to sleep (still in my dream).

So, in my dream I wake up again (a few minutes later, I'm guessing), and I look up to see this guy towering over me, watching me sleep. Obviously there's nothing I can do, so I just lie there, watching him. The pose he's in in the drawing is the only pose I've seen him in, with his arms behind his back. (I'll continue)
>>
>>17092226
That's the last thing that happened in the dream before I actually woke up. I wasn't scared when I woke up, just really confused and intrigued. I know that you can't imagine faces you haven't seen in a dream (or so I've read), but I've never seen this guy before. Now that I've drawn him, however, I feel like he is kind of familiar, even though I've never met anyone who looks like him. All that day I felt like I was being watched, and I felt as if this guy was there with me at school. That's where I ended up drawing this at. His face seems to follow me everywhere I go. I'm not scared of him or anything, and he seems non-threatening, but I feel his presence or something. Any ideas on who (or what) he may be? It's probably nothing, but I've never had a dream follow me like this, not even the really bad ones. I'm not sure what his intention is, so I'm not sure if he's harmless or not.
>>
Fuck man, the RP is strong in this thread
Get a life neck-beards, none of you have magical dream powers
>>
>>17092238
>I know that you can't imagine faces you haven't seen in a dream (or so I've read),
This is a theory thats pretty much impossible to prove one way or another.
>>
>>17092277
Really? I wasn't sure about it, but I had read it on the internet when I was a kid, so it stuck with me as a fact. Makes more sense if it's not true.
>>
>>17092287
Its as provable as the theories scientists and doctors have about near death experiences. Dreams and death are two things we will never be able to truly understand and explain on a human level. There are no rules or rhyme or reason. They can study it and come out with theories. Unfortunately, they try to pass their theories off as facts sometimes and people believe it because for some reason, people are under the impression that science is absolute.
>>
>>17078931
I always have the strangest dreams. This one was from last week:

>at a party in my dad's house
>suddenly some ISIS members appear out of nowhere
>they all want to drink Smirnoff Ice Cold
>dad gives it to them
>happy that they're distracted now that they have their Smirnoff
>go look around the house for solutions
>find out there is a "Chamber of Secrets" underneath my dad's house
>literally like in Harry Potter, except this one is all white and icy
>somehow lure the ISIS members there
>they fall on a big slide from ice, like the one's from a children's playground, but then from ice and bigger
>after that they leave
>I also leave
>go to the airport
>checked in, went through the customs
>can't find my passport
>oh wait there it is
>wake up
>>
>>17092304
Another dream from about a year ago:

>fighting in an age of empires battle
>I carry a banner or some stupid shiet
>out of nowhere, flying seals are there to pick me up
>I fly with them, they're breddy gud
>we go out of orbit
>we fly around the earth a few times, observe the earth
>eventually land in north africa, which is now apparently a huge frozen landscape with ice and snow everywhere, like antarctica
>they made a building from ice with the penguins
>they have trouble catching fish
>somehow i helped them get a lot of fish, don't really remember how
>want to stay in the penguin and seal building
>can't, because i have to fight in the battle
>they bring me back to my soldiers and i win the battle
>>
File: tower.jpg (32KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
tower.jpg
32KB, 333x500px
I had these dreams since I was around 4 or so.
It is always at the same place and I am most of the time lucid.
It is this black tower on a cliff in the middle of the sea. It is around 50m high I would say.
The tower got a few glassless windows. The black is coal black and does not reflect any light, so it is really hard to know where the wall begin from the floor as it fucks up your perception. It is like the tower is cut from one single piece of whatever material it is.
The weather outside is like a cloudy winter day at sea. There is no snow on the cliff, the sky is a heavy grey and it is quite windy I noticed by sticking my head out the windows though it does not blow at all inside despite there being no glass.

I am always inside this big room with only 4 windows, a staircase that goes up and down, and against one wall stands a clepsydra made out of some crystal. The dripping from it can be clearly heard even though it is behind the thick crystal.
Never left the floor I am on as the stairs feel unnatural, like they were made for me or I don't know it just feels off.

Never seen signs of other life in these dreams.
Pic somewhat related, the tower looks like this but black and on a cliff in the sea.
>>
>>17092810
explore next time. It will fuck your brain up and make it come up with something.
>>
>>17092964
I've come up with some weird shit saying fuck this dream and going exploring.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 471x312px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 471x312px
I had a dream last night that I was in a cold icy landscape where I was standing on these icebergs looking out at a sea with enormous waves.
I had with me two people who I knew were my best friends (I dont really have any friends at all) and really long flowing hair tied up in a ponytail (I also don't have any hair, I shaved it all off few months ago but it's growing back now).
Weird thing is the landscape itself seemed really scary and there were people drowning in the water because there was like a war going on or something but I was standing there talking battle tactics with my two friends and even at one point swimming through the waves with my team bravely and effortlessly.

Anything I find online suggests dreaming about ice is really negative but I during this dream I felt really strong and empowered.

Any ideas?
>>
>>17093012
teen - 20 something? Use to have cool dreams like that. It's all boring shopping/work dreams when you get older.
>>
>>17092964
I will actually go to bed now and will do if I have that dream which is very possible, I usually get it 2-3 times a week.
>>
>>17093019
I'm 24 haha, lately I've been having super vivid dreams like this. But mostly my dreams are either like this or nightmares or nothing. I wish I could have mundane shopping dreams
>>
>>17093012
>Anything I find online suggests dreaming about ice is really negative but I during this dream I felt really strong and empowered.
If you felt strong and empowered,then that was the purpose of the dream. Dont pay attention to "dream dictionaries" and stuff like that. Its all just people making random things up. Your dreams have unique meaning for you. It made you feel a certain way for a reason.
>>
>>17079343
blackpool desu
>>
>>17093093
Oh Thankyou. Cool I thought so. I've been feeling really unmotivated and useless lately and I think I had that dream to motivate me and get busy so that I can have that feeling of being proud and empowered :)
>>
File: IMAG0005.jpg (967KB, 1824x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0005.jpg
967KB, 1824x3264px
Last night I dreamed about a electro song, I never heard it before and it was catchy and well made. I always wanted to make music because of my talent for drawing and painting. Well im going to sleep in 5min, good night sweet x
>>
>>17082554
1-3 MG of melatonin per night, 30 minutes before bed.

I recently had a dream where I met Ahmed the clock kid and started taking selfies with him at a gas station. Then two of my old friends who I haven't seen in a long time arrived in a brand new Corvette and were acting like total zombies with no personality. They were full of themselves and boring in general. Weird dream.

About to go to sleep, going to write my next dream here.
>>
Dream theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssmbArp01ns
>>
File: 1444788432433.jpg (65KB, 470x535px) Image search: [Google]
1444788432433.jpg
65KB, 470x535px
Where should I read how to lucid dream properly?

I have already started a journal about it.
>>
Ever since I've been young I've been able to control my dreams. Vivid, lucid dreams that were so realistic sometimes I wouldn't know the difference from reality.

So anyways this is about when I can't control them...

I'm walking alone along a path that's going nowhere in particular, yet I seem to know where it leads. But I can't walk without this feeling of dread, not because of something watching me, but because of the absolute nothingness that is surrounding me. No one, no people, animals wind, just silence. I am trapped within my thoughts, I am not able to do anything aside from moving forward, I am paralyzed from doing anything other than that.

I'm not sure if I'm awake or not sometimes because of shit like this. When I feel like I can't move it reminds me of things that have never happened.

One existential crisis of mine is that I'm in a coma after an accident of some kind, and these dreams are a way for my brain to bring me back to reality.
>>
File: Uoi5Dcq.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Uoi5Dcq.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I'm getting back into LD after a few months of focusing on school, and for some reason whenever I get into sleep paralysis using WILD method, from there I can't go into a lucid dream state. I can't even go into any dream state. I'm not even sure if I'm even in a full sleep paralysis state. It feels like my body is locked down and there's this droning noise, but there's this energy that fluctuates inside me that I can move around (from my head, to my arms, to my feet, etc) I'm not really sure what it is and I'm at a loss on what to do. I can't seem to move on to any state besides waking again. I've also tried doing nothing, but I eventually will wake up.

Halp?
>>
Why is no one talking about AP? Much more interesting imo.
Anyway I've been trying for a few days but I can't get past the step where my arms and legs go numb and my body feels somewhat heavy. So I looked on the Internet but there are contradictions everywhere. Some say there must be visualization (rope technique etc) and some say there must'nt. Some say it must be done before going to sleep and some say it must be done in the morning... So I wondered if some of you guys could share a bit on what did work for you?
>>
I once dreamed i was going to vist my Granny, but as soon as i arrived at the gates of the building i saw lots of little kids vandalizing the place and the janitor was freaking out. I simply ignored it and went to the elevator. But the elevator started going down, and after a few seconds i realized it was falling. I didn't panic, i just sat at a corner, thought "my Granny is waiting for me but i'll never come. Soon i will be dead. I will no longer exist" and just waited. I woke up right after that.
>>
File: 1450045635600.jpg (185KB, 878x541px) Image search: [Google]
1450045635600.jpg
185KB, 878x541px
I've had recurring dreams about my ex. These dreams involve us as a couple like we never broke up and him saving me from stupid situations I've somehow gotten myself into.... I recently found out he's been having similar recurring dreams. What does this mean?
>>
Reading or hearing about other people's dreams is the most pointless and boring thing unless they are special in some way. The only one who can interpret your dreams is you, because dream motifs mean something different to every person.

In my experience lucidity and vivid dreams are correlated: nights when I have had a lucid dream I sometimes also have vivid dreams. This year I have had maybe 10 lucid dreams and 20 weird or exceptionally vivid dreams.

So there are a few things that can help with lucidity/vividness, some that I personally have noticed and others that I have only heard about.

Things that I noticed:
- Getting an extended amount of sleep after an all-nighter or an extended amount of sleep deprivation frequently cause me to have lucid or vivid dreams. This might be because I get more REM sleep to make up for the previous night.
-Last time I ate a lot of tryptophan containing foods (5 servings milk, 60g gouda cheese, 2 servings of chicken before sleeping), I had a lucid dream.

Things I have heard help with dream lucidity:
-Ingesting calea zacatechichi (I have tried this with a tincture to no effect, apparently smoking it works better)
-Ingesting silene capensis
-ZMA
-I have read several reports about eating stilton cheese before sleep supposedly increasing dream weirdness/vividness
-Valerian Root (I took this consistently with melatonin for about a month but the only thing it did was cause me to wake up tired)
>>
This was a while ago but I'll never forget it.

>sleeping schedule messed up so sleeping during the day/afternoon/slightly into evening
>first time experiencing sleep paralysis
>look out window in what doesn't seem the be a dream because in my dreams I don't need my glasses
>vision is as blurry as it usually is when I don't have my glasses on when I'm awake
>see shadow which has the form of a man that is head height with my window (which is a bit off the ground since my room is)
>roll over
>can't move
>no noise
>black out
>wake up later (I guess)

I still don't really know what happened. I always try to listen for my dog to bark or do anything if spooky stuff happens.
>>
>>17097105
Sounds like a classic case of sleep apralysis. It usually end up being some an experience of an 'evil presence' with strong feelings of intimidation. The time to worry is when you can move and see shit like this.
>>
>>17096894
Perhaps that both of you aren't ready to let the relationship go? Alternately, could just be both of you dealing with the break-up and coming to terms with what the relationship meant. IDK, I don't lknow you at all so it's hard to say.

>Also, Taiga?
>>
I dream of the same coastal town with mountains and forests around it which I often explore most to very dream I remember I'm lucid and start to fly
>>
When I was very little I had a dream and to this day so I can almost describe everything perfect I remember being in a building seemed oddly shaped table in the center of the room with the staircase leading out to the balcony and there was windows you could see out on the balcony on the table the all sorts of mechanisms weird things I'd never seen befor then I was looking out the window I could see the landscape it was far away and I seemed to be rising up as I noticed large mushroom cloud like explosions erupted all over the land and then I woke up
>>
>>17092255
What are you talking about
>>
>>17078931
has anyone had audio hallucinations? after experiencing it i read up about it and its not that unusual. when im sleep deprived and about to nod off i hear a voice. either a lady, a load mans voice or a robotic voice. please tell me im not crazy. has anyone else experienced this?
>>
File: 386.jpg (33KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
386.jpg
33KB, 512x384px
A dream my forehead was full of shallow holes like pits left over from acne

later i was in a cafe themed after the book 'Infinite Jest' with a friend. the menu consists of references to the book's words and slang in place of names. i ask the the older gentlemen with moustache behind the counter what a black coffee is called there. he says it is an "explosion" and senses my attitude
at the front of the cafe a group of volunteer customers, do a "catwalk" walking forwards, presenting themselves just as they are in the cafe at that moment, in all their mundanity. this is considered a show of good-spirited "new sincerity" in the style of the book.
i can't help but laugh at them somewhat harshly. they become nervous and self-concious, several go back to their seats. the moustache guy chastises me and says he has half a mind to make me get up and do a little catwalk. but he seems threatened in a way by me. i say that i wasn't laughing at them but was myself embodying a new sincerity spirit by laughing in empathy their personal feelings of everyday awkwardness. he sort of accepts this explanation but mostly because he wants no more trouble.
>>
File: 5428e646a1acf.jpg (177KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
5428e646a1acf.jpg
177KB, 650x488px
>>17099449
later climbing a mountain with my dad. the terrain is very bushy, scrubland almost. the weather thick with gray clouds and sometimes a light mist.
the feeling of being very far from civilization. the feeling that a great animal like a deer might be seen here in deep bush.
we are progressing upwards with a pick axe hacking away bits of the land revealing grayish crumbly rock underneath. dad seems annoyed or tense.
once reaching the top we quite quickly descend into a street in a city i've never been to. i am surprised because it seemed we were very far from any city

later in a raft on the open sea. some others are on the small raft.
endless sparkling blue ocean. sky is clear of any clouds. very warm.
a ship is spotted in the distance. as we get closer it is clearly not a ship but an enormous floating driftwood, bigger than any ship.
a huge petrified branch announces itself in the center, this is what had been mistaken for a ships mast. the impression of the giant dead tree is dryness, its texture above water being sanded down into light under-bark and baked in the sun. however i notice some bushes and trees growing beyond the closest flanks of the log. there might be forests and animals on the driftwood, i realise, as it is so huge.
>>
File: roy.jpg (5KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
roy.jpg
5KB, 150x150px
>>17099470
later i am in a gloomy "scottish" field. there is some kind of stony, ancient opening into a nearby mound. i go down. colin farrell is sitting inside a ruined underground temple sitting at a table. he has killed the bad guys. now i have to kill him. he looks sad. it is tense and emotional. there is this other guy with us who is trying to lighten the mood but it isnt really working.

later i'm going down a bendy brightly lit urban tunnel. there is an elevated stretch of concrete above the road part. it is gassy and smelly. there is an abundance of youths, people i half-recognise from high school and punk types all around. they are doing graffiti, biking and putting up posters ETC. blue neon light sources around the pedestrian area.
At the very end of the tunnel is a door and behind it is the house of a guy i knew in secondary and high school. i have dreamt of him several times this year though haven't seen him for ages. he is sitting on the end of his bed.
i say "i didn't know if i should come unannounced"
or something to that effect
he looks at me and his smile turns to a tense and serious frown
"you shouldn't have" he says. it is very ominous all of a sudden, though i felt uneasy about the guy a bit before. then his face just shifts completely back to a smile and his mood does a complete 360, back to warm and smiley.
unsettled i turn back to leave
>>
>have dream of muslim terrorists running down a beach beating sand with baseball bats
>at the end of it i hear me say i got to kill them all
>>
>dream about my teeth breaking and crunching in my mouth like they're made of chalk or hard candy
>it's completely not alarming during the dream but when I wake up the vivid memory of chewing my own teeth makes me feel gaggy like someone just shoved a tongue depressor down my throat
>dream recurs every 2-3 months and has for years

Is this a thing or do I just have some kind of weird, specific phobia/aversion?
>>
>>17101568
I have a lot of dreams about my teeth as well. For a long time,I would clamp them tightly when sleeping,and I would wake up with one or two really sore. Usually it would be the one I dreamed about losing. The last one I had was last week,in which I was watching something about plastic surgery trends and saw a trend where women were pulling their gums away from their teeth. I literally ripped the gum area right above one of my teeth. I woke up scared to death,but none of my teeth hurt or anything.
>>
Can someone please post a link to reading material about lucid dreaming and how to how to learn to do it? Yes I can google but I know you guys know it better. I love dreaming and always wanted to be able to do more with it. Anyway, thanks
>>
I, a lot of times, had dreams that I am holding a gun. And I'm not a gun addict and never shot. What's the meaning of this? Why this happens?
>>
File: wife0a.gif (942KB, 245x252px) Image search: [Google]
wife0a.gif
942KB, 245x252px
>>17101650
I think these are mostly for AOBE/Astral Projection,but there might be some basic lucid instruction. If not,save them for after you get some basic tips and you're ready to move on to the next step.

http://www.baytallaah.com/bookspdf/132.pdf

http://api.ning.com/files/P3hYmFgEsbPdxPgMJXWt7K6KUuoJYAYi7NXHr5GuVYff8NDqHvvmD7u8mkZ3MnPCSzZGPVKJ*2vwuowl*GbkLZeKNr0hUN0R/RobertBruceMasteringAstralProjection.pdf
>>
>>17101729
What happens when you are holding it? Do you shoot it? Do you feel you're holding it because you're afraid of something?
>>
I don't know if this would be interesting, but it felt like I was there so its interesting to me. Keep in mind, in my dream i never spoke a word (probably doesn't matter, but just giving you the scene)

It started with me actually waking up in my bed and doing my daily morning routine, except i stead of my normal attire i was putting on a nice shirt, dress pants, the like. When i left my front door, i clearly wasn't anywhere familiar/not my town, but i kept walking like i knew where i was going. When i arrived it was a regular sized building. A lot like a plain office building you'd see in an old city. When i entered i walked up to a L shaped desk, and a teacher of mine from high school was behind the desk. I didn't know her. She handed me a small stack of papers and told me "sit over there, he'll be with you in a minute.". No idea who he was but ok, sit down, start going through papers. Its all intense maths/science shit. Like, top mathematician type shit. I start answering them like its nothing (in reality i wouldn't be able to tell you 157×56.) when I'm half way through answering the questions, Desk Lady(my teacher) said "he can see you now". I get up and start walking down this long hallway, but when i got half way down i woke up... It was 4 am when i woke up. I never did find out who he was :c i could never dream it again, even if i tried. And trust me i have tried.
>>
I had the strangest dream last night, in this dream Andrew Lincoln and I were at this like, lakehouse. It looked like it could've been somewhere in W. Virginia. Anyways, I had this really bad feeling in the pit of my stomach for the entire dream, and all that happened throughout was Andrew stood and watched the treeline, his back to me. It felt like an entire day went by and when the sun started to set, I heard this ear-splitting scream and then, even worse, hysterical laughter. He turned to me and said that "they" were coming and that he was leaving. And when I figured I'd go with him, I noticed that I was chained straight to the ground. I had enough slack to move around a little, but that was it. Then "they" came. Out through the trees poured people I recognized as friends and family but with wide open, unhinged jaws, and they were laughing uncontrollably. Before I knew it is was on my back looking up at the sky, I tried to call for help and that's when I realized that my jaw was now seemingly broken and hung much to low, and then I started laughing.

That's when I woke up.
>>
File: Hanksponge.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Hanksponge.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>
>>17078931
I've had a total of 4 dreams to date with Donald Trump. The first dream was of a parade outside of a resort that Trump owned. There was some guy dressed with American Flag colors that was cheering that ran into me, and then the float where the Donald was on passed by. After that I wondered into the resort, through some golden gates. I remember walking around and even going on different floors.. then I ran into what seemed to be a deli/cafe that served food. There were three hispanic men running it. I asked for directions, left, and then ended up looking through a window just in time to watch a gray alien kill the hispanic guys with some sort of ray gun. He then peered around to make sure there were no witnesses, and I'm pretty sure he saw me, but he just ignored me and walked away. I was freaking out and excited that I had just discovered that ayy lmaos were no joking manner.
The second dream was basically me and Donald eating with some company. I remember telling him that at the inaugural address he should tell Obama that he's fired, and that he should do the little cobra-bite movement with his hand like on The Apprentice.
The third dream I can't currently recall, but the 4th was basically me at the Trump Tower filling out an application. Some guy started yelling at me because the Trump grabbed my bag on his way out of the room and carried it with him.
>>
>>17101871
Usually I don't shoot I am just holding for some reason. One of my last dreams, my mom give me a pistol, and I had to pass trough some security guard, and he discovered that I was with the gun and I became afraid of being arrested. Then I remember walking on a street when some pickup with guys with heavy guns comming after me, and I thought "I only got this pistol, I can't fight them, must run" So I run.
>>
File: 1372638652571.png (36KB, 760x797px) Image search: [Google]
1372638652571.png
36KB, 760x797px
I typically post this here or there in dream related threads.

Throughout the last decade of my life, I've had a recurring nightmare involving a particular type of terror. In mine, I'm often alone in big houses, or in large open fields. There is always this ominous silence, a creeping anxiety in the silence and empty expanses. With the house in particular they're eerie because there's these large and empty rooms quietly staring at me, maliciously snickering in the peace. This anxiety gets worse and worse, and I start trying to get out but can't'; it typically turns out these are moving rooms and thinking houses, some sort of psychic extradimensional leech that takes architectural forms. It moves its exit around and around and as I chase it throughout the structure, this ominous and sinister presence gets closer and closer to me. What's worse is I can't ever look at it. No matter where I look, it's always behind me, just hovering perfectly out of sight. It's bad, and when it gets me, it hits me with a feeling of terror and sheer fright I can barely describe, I simply know it's a very, very bad entity.

The ones outside typically involve em standing on the edges of fields, nervously waiting for something other I thought I glimpsed in it. Those ones I'm frozen in place often.

An intense fear reappears in every one of these, year after year, and it always reinvigorates me, as well as disturbing a night of sleep here or there. I kind of like them for their intensity, but my God I wake up in intense cold sweats.
>>
This dream was several months ago but it's still fresh in my mind.

Old friends and I were all crammed into my jeep with the top down, and were driving down a dirt road in the middle of the night. Eventually we came to a chain link fence and we all decided to go on foot from then on. We ended up hopping the fence and went to a very well lit building next to a paved road. The road was built on the crest of a hill, and we heard a vehicle approaching so we all laid flat on the embankment in a very dark spot. The vehicles stopped at the building and soldiers started piling out, and sirens were blaring. My friends and I hauled ass back to my jeep, piled in, drove through the fence and down the road. The scene began to change and my desperate fleeing from some sort of military faded and turned into a crawl through a bazaar and a slowly parting crowd of people. We got out at a noodle shop. My friends and I had rifles hanging at our waists, and the two girls that were with us during the chase were gone. After our meal we began walking through the crowd of people, which became more sparse, and the scenery slowly changed again to a more rural area with wood fences on the side of the dirt road we were walking down. It was just me and one of my friends, both of us still dressed like soldiers. Then it became extremely bright and the scenery melted away. I walked into white nothingness, had an intense feeling of vindication, and then woke up.

This dream was more vivid and realistic than any dream I've ever had. I feel like it's some sort of prophecy, and I kind of hope it is because it sounds way more interesting than my life right now.
>>
Is anyone else too scared of sleep paralysis to lucid dream?
For some reason, whenever I have a lucid dream I always, without fail, wake myself up within seconds of realizing because the first time I woke up from lucid dreaming I had sleep paralysis. I know the shadow shit isn't real, but all the noises and the figures made me a little bitch.
I had a lucid dream today, but woke up within seconds of realizing it.
>go to bed after only waking up 6 hours previous
>sleep on back
>gonnagitthatsleep.jpeg
>fall asleep moments later
>dreaming
>as I'm trying to walk past two buses in a tunnel, realize that this scenario makes no sense (why would two buses be in a tunnel that has stairs?)
>instantly feel lighter and happier, because I know I'm gonna get to fly
>now flying toward the end of the tunnel
>vivid colors of nature and I can feel myself squinting from the light of the "sun" that reflects off the trees
>suddenly remember fear of sleep paralysis
>wake up
>motherfucking sleep paralysis
>I see a black figure come out through my closed closet door and hover toward my bed
>snap myself out of it before it comes any closer
and just lay there in a pool of sweat
>go back to sleep
>dream of nothing

I just want to lucid dream without any worries.
>>
File: dreamislam.png (244KB, 1255x1091px) Image search: [Google]
dreamislam.png
244KB, 1255x1091px
>>
Looking out over earth in some sort of space shuttle, a few people are with me but I can't identify them. We're waiting for some sort of event, when the planet gets nuked across and sends a wave that incinerates our ship. Our group is exposed to space, but not effected by spacey stuff in any way. We're laying on top of earths atmosphere for a while, like we were laying on glass, just looking down on the planet. Then for some reason the 'glass' disappears and we're sent spiraling down into the ground, feeling every bit of speed. It only takes 5 seconds before we all hit the ground and die. I come to knowing I have died, and the rest of the group I was with are no where to be found. I funnel through the line of what I assume is heaven and come up to the front kiosk, where I am issued a wife and told to enjoy my time. The whole place goes back in time from decades being the theme, all up until the 1920's which are marked off and no one is allowed past that. There are secret service looking guys all around this decade looking important, but they won't give a shred of info as to what's going on.

I can't remember how I get this piece of information, but there end up being a group of 'assassins' killing people in heaven.

Don't remember anything else, I believe that's where it ends
>>
i have a friend who constantly wakes up inside other dream, sometimes even 3 times.

She also dreams a lot with aliens, she never get to see them, but she feels how they watch her and how they are aproaching.

any ideas on what could that be /x/?
>>
File: 1440740357013.png (175KB, 636x716px) Image search: [Google]
1440740357013.png
175KB, 636x716px
I have been having increasingly dreadful and violent dreams as of lately, but lasts nights really struck me.

In my dreams, Im being chased slowly by dark distorted figures. They always look vaguely human but incredibly disfigured as well. It is always night time and incredibly pitch black wherever it takes place (sometimes it can be starting to get darker and darker). The figures are always reaching out to me, but I don't know what would happen if they grabbed me. They always stare at me in some longing way. What could this mean?
>>
What does it mean when you dream you have other parents than your real ones?
My dream-mom and her mom got hit by a bus, somehow they only slightly hurt their arm
When dream-mum told dream-dad about this, she very clearly pointed out that "my mother was hit in the right arm, and i was hit in the left. I'm left handed"

Why did her being a leftie have anything to do with this?
>>
Last night dreamed I had recently moved into a shitbox old trailer with my family. Had somehow gained an extra kid too. We started noticing snakes on the floors in several of the rooms. We got shovels and hoes and started going through the trailer chopping off their heads. There were always more. I finally said "We'll have to burn it down" because I knew that even if we killed all the ones we could see, more could be hiding in boxes and cabinets and that we would never get rid of them.
>>
>>17092299
I'm sure all our dreams can be explained on a quantum mechanical level.
>>
>>17101859
Thank you kindly
>>
I wish you all a good night
>>
>>17105805
Good night. Sweet dreams~
>>
these threads are great,but wish people talked more about LD techniques than whatever weird dream they had last night.
>>
>>17079877
Fuck it, might as well share too. I had a dream where I pulled all my teeth out with no pain. Don't even remember why I did it, I think I just wanted a fresh set.
>>
Nothing in particular comes to mind that I haven't shared before in threads like this but does anyone else have trouble with dreams within dreams?

Every so often I'd find myself aware in near wakeful clarity within the dream and I'd try yo let the dream run its course. When I think I'm o the cusp of waking up I find myself waking to another dream. It repeats itself again and again, each time I awake more keen and more desperate to truly wake up. The duration of each dream would rapidly shorten but the time I felt pass in them would only seem even more prolonged. I would also become simultaneously aware of my body's present state and surroundings but it is more taunting than encouraging. By the end, 20 or so iterations, and anywhere between days or weeks in the dream, will have passed and the sunlight will have grown strong enough to stimulate me from the outside and I'd know it was finally time to get up when I see whatever I'd find above me lit bright and warm beckoning me to come out of the dream for good.
>>
I took a nap today and had a lucid dream. Will I have another tonight? I've been trying to lucid dream for very long but this was my first real lucid dream.
>>
>>17107831

Fuck you. Don't you dare pull this shit in here. Not today.
>>
I had a dream that my roommate was talking to me about Star Wars Battlefront and then we smoked a blunt together.
>>
>>17078931
I have an question for anyone who can answer it, I've been having these dreams on and off for most of my life and they vary in situations and places we first meet but its always the same person.

So the dreams usually consist of me meeting him somewhere or talking over the phone. I've never met this man in real life but I feel as if he does exist somewhere in the world. I've seen different stages of our lives and had a relationship unfold.

Now I know most will doubt this and think it couldn't be real and it's just my mind making someone up but once I dreamed about him and he told me to meet at a restaurant in Vancouver, I was there for vacation and didn't even know about this place. Turns out it was real but I was to scared to go. Anyway though you can believe me or not but what I'm wondering if could this guy be real?
>>
>>17107931
Yes this is possible. You should go where he tells you.
>>
>>17107935
Lately my dreams have been jumbled and I haven't seen him again lately, is there a way to open myself up to try and see him again to see if we can meet somewhere?
>>
>>17107945
Since you are talking about it, you will most likely dream about him again.
>>
File: spooky magic and shit.gif (265KB, 390x170px) Image search: [Google]
spooky magic and shit.gif
265KB, 390x170px
Finally had my second nightmare ever where shit was almost killing me or someone I care about without actually wanting to kill me or someone I care about (not counting the one about the wish granting house powered by human sacrifice since she did want to kill me cause the wish being powered was to prevent a fuckmassive disaster, she just didn't like it that I had to die)

This one involved a friend that turned out to be an unwilling psychotic axe (machete) murderer (abusive douche father 8 years prior) that I had to capture and help get over her mental break before she chopped up me or our mutual friend.

Shit was strangely refreshing. I mean I have to fight shit off in my nightmares every god damn night so it was really fucking nice to be able to do it without hating the shit I was dealing with. Don't get me wrong, shit's always terrifying, but being able to "hug it out" after a night of fighting for your life was cathartic as fuck. I really wish I could get used to that shit but it probably won't happen again for several more years.

Please contrive more friendly involuntary homicide with epilogues, brain.
>>
>>17099422
Hallucinations are a common symptom of sleep deprivation.

I see cans and cats that aren't there commonly when I end up in an insomnia episode.

I have no god damn idea why specifically cans and cats, but I do.
>>
>>17078931
The other night i was freaming that i was in my hometown and walking by this old creepy building at night. I think in the dream i was headed to a some store in the middle of the night. My friends had all passed out and i wasn't tired yet or something similar, Eitehr way i was walking alone at night down the town's Main street. I looked at this statue like shape in my peripherals and started to walk a tad bit faster. The statue was a woman I think she looked to be of Asian decent but her spine was bent in a terrible way, her face hung upside down and when i started to look away she began talking to me. "Anon, anon, excuse me could you help me" her back was contorted in such a weird way and when i realized it wasn't a statue, i started to make audibly shout from my room and the next morning my roomate was telling me how he heard me scream in the night but i stopped so he didn't wake me up.

I usually take DPH to help me sleep but lately i've been trying OTC Unisom because i don't want to be so dependent on DPH and i think that my weird dreams latelyhave been in part because of this different sleep aid.
>>
>>17109899
You're lucky you only screamed. I was being chased in a nightmare when I was little and I banged my foot up good kicking the bottom of the top bunk.

I also once dug a rabbit pelt out of a closet and ate part of it while asleep, but that didn't have anything to do with the dream I think.
>>
>>17078931

Most of my dreams are somewhat on the literal side of things. Very few are senseless and bizarre. Last night I dreamed that I was in a cold and rainy environment. It later transitioned to me walking through what looked like an overly large cathedral that was dark and dank. Then again, this came about because I opened the window and left it open due to the fact that it got too warm on the inside.

I have sustained fatal injuries in my dreams before. I have been shot in the head. I fell back first off of a cliff and hit the ground, woke up feeling my self pushing into the bed. Of the times that I have been shot or sustained similar fatal injuries, there was always a sharp but minuscule pain in the region where impact occurred (save for the falling one, that just felt like I landed on a mattress). It always ended with things fading to black, and it was as if my body was trying to stop breathing. Funny thing about a lot of it. There was no terror. Very little fear. My chest hurt a little it was always so peaceful every time as it all blacked out. Then I would wake up.

Though I did have one waking nightmare, it felt as though I was half conscious, light was peaking though my door. I could not move and there was a thumping noise. I live in a condo apartment so I can hear when neighbors run up and down the stairs so that is my theory at least. But my vision would shake, I could not move, as if I was paralyzed. I felt as though there was a presence approaching and I started to do, what could be described as a mumbled moan-like yell from what others heard, quiet but there. The stomping thump would sound like it was coming towards me, then sound like it was going away, and my vision would shake. I finally woke up and felt like shit. It was perhaps only the second time I had such an issue.
>>
I think the lovecraft has been getting to me. Second time I had this dream. Race, starts with some go kart type shit, in like a park or something. By the time it gets going, it's like trackmania, but happening in a park with some sort of castle, while also being neon and kind of trippy as fuck. Also it's night, but also day. First time I had it, I lost and it just kind of ended. This time I won, got to the stand. Brought up a thing to a statue or something with something big behind it. Put it into the thing, my first thought was that it was like an organ, maybe a heart, but it was like two pieces connected by a thinner thing. Then some weird tube went into my back, and there was either some liquid going into or out of me. Think it was into, but not sure.Felt weird, cold i think. Maybe warm AND cold. Maybe something else entirely and that's the best way I can think of it. I woke up with some sleep paralysis type shit and my hands were asleep, but my eyes were closed the whole time. Think I saw some face. Wasn;t the same dread I've had during other dreams where I wake up unable to move though, was more of a feeling of weird. On a scale of overactive imagination to azathoth, how fucked am I?
>>
I had a dream last night I cheated on my girlfriend with a girl who looked and dressed exactly like my girlfriend.

Im in a long distance relationship.
Shes German, Im American.

In the dream I met this girl. She wasn't my girlfriend. She was someone else that was essentially an American clone of her.
She even smelled like my girlfriend.

The only thing different about the clone was she liked jazz and Tom Wait's. The two things musically we could never agree on. And she gave better blowjobs.

Initially I was spending time with her because she made me feel closer to my girlfriend who I've been missing a lot lately.

In the dream I felt guilty and was looking for a way to break if off but before I could talk to the clone a friend of mine's father took it upon himself to tell her.

All my friends treated me like a scumbag.
The clone hated me from that point on.

I was even more alone then I'd felt before

And for some reason after all that at one point I puked chewed up Oreo cookies (a favorite snack of my girlfriend - They're Vegan!) into my hands and they replaced my eyebrows.
>>
File: Vh8b5.jpg (38KB, 1055x437px) Image search: [Google]
Vh8b5.jpg
38KB, 1055x437px
Oh hey this thread is still alive? Right on
Cool stuff
>>
If anyone here has had sleep paralysis, you'd understand. It was like I couldn't move and I couldn't make any sound if I tried, my whole body felt fine but I was unable to control anything (I also wet my bed here because I woke up needing to pee) As I was trying to move and growing largely panicked, a dark figure walked from my doorway and actually climbed into bed with me, lay right behind me and told me "It's all going to be fine, I've got you lad." I did feel comforted but even more scared as he 'merged' with me, kind of flew into my body as I saw him disappear, and I got a feeling of immense dread and depression while my body felt like it was sinking into my bed. As black enveloped me I saw a small light above me and as I tried to reach for it my body slowly gained control and I was instantly back in my room. What was strange was that my grandfather, now diseased, always used to call me lad. I don't know what the reason for this was or if it was really a spirit or not but it still creeps me out to this day.
>>
Is Lucid dreaming really worth it to try to do? It just seems like a lot of work to me and, like an anon from earlier in this thread said, the threat of sleep paralysis fucking terrifies me, because I'm the type of person who puts myself into a panic.
Like, I've got some kind of subconscious desire to get fucking scared out of my mind, to the point where if I see any kind of scary game or movie (no matter how not scary it is) my mind will run rampant at night, imagining every creepy thing stalking me, even if they're not scary or would have no reason to come after me. From what I understand about sleep paralysis is that it can draw from your own fears, and I know I'd get scared enough to shit myself if I ever succumbed to sleep paralysis.
>>
>>17114022
>Is Lucid dreaming really worth it to try to do?
Yes,but I cant speak for people with sleep paralysis. Lucid dreaming is one of the best things thats ever happened to me.
>>
>>17114037
I mean like, does sleep paralysis always come with lucid dreaming, or is it just something that certain people are more prone to? Is there any precedent to tell whether somebody is prone to sleep paralysis?
>>
File: 32453547546.png (731KB, 1024x706px) Image search: [Google]
32453547546.png
731KB, 1024x706px
So I had one of the first nightmares in a long time where I woke up genuinely unsettled. Normally when someone or something is chasing me I just pull out a dream gun shoot whatever is chasing me.

So the dream starts out with me living with some kids I don't know in a house in the mountain. And for some reason I'm aware of the fact that the house used to belong to a woman who is now dead. In the dream I remember my dad telling me about how whenever he stay there someone or something attacks him in the night when it isn't standing over him. So one night the kids I'm living with find out that someone is breaing into the house. We then catch the person, who for some reason is a CIA agent. We take him down into the basement and ask him what he's doing in the house. Suddenly I find myself unable to move and seeing visions flashing before my eyes. I realize that the old woman who used to live in the house, has possessed me and is now talking through me. I can't remember exactly what she said, but I specially rememebr is saying "63 have already died, and now there will be 64 more". And for some reason in the moment I had control over my body I remember saying "My alchemy isn't strong enough to fight her yet". I then walked over to the man who had broken into my house, and on a leash he had a dog, with no eyes and a giant mouth with jagged and yellow teeth. I then went back to where I was standing and sat down in a rocking chair, when the woman seized my body again, forcing me to look at various books placed on the mantle over the fire place in front of me. On the mantle, there were leather books with titles written in a strange language, and 14th century esque wood prints on the covers. I remember being very scared of these books and thinking that all of these books are evil and that they are forbidden for men to read. The dream ended with me being freed and walking up the steps. However, before walking up the stairs I had to step over a cage.
>>
File: Demon_Dog.jpg (8KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
Demon_Dog.jpg
8KB, 243x207px
>>17114079
Cont.

In side, there were three dogs, one of which had a three pronged jaw. When I looked inside, the dog snapped it's jaws at me and I snapped back, in an attempt to get it to snap back at me, to no avail. The dream then ended with me walking up the stairs.

I have absolutely no idea why I would have a dream like this, or how anything I saw had anything to do with what I have seen in my normal day to day life. Hell I don't even know what I meant when I said "my alchemy isn't strong enough to fight her yet". All I know is, is that this is the first dream I've had in a long time that made me wake up with an unsettling feeling in my stomach.
>>
>>17114072
>does sleep paralysis always come with lucid dreaming,
Nope. Ive had very few instances of post waking hallucinations but I wouldn't consider that sleep paralysis and Im almost as lucid as possible in my sleeping life. Im fully aware that Im dreaming and aware of the separation of the sleeping and waking lives.
>>
Okay I will first admit that I generally don't go on /x/ and I don't really believe in weird shit in the general terms.

But I've had the same dream several times a week for the past 2 months and it is starting to bother me so why not give it a shot here?

The dream randomly starts me driving a weird car (it only has a steering wheel) and I feel like I am not making any progress to whatever destination I am going. The landscape is a bleak looking area with mountains, just mountains, no trees or anything like that, just a road in a bleak mountain area. Eventually I get out and start walking and end up on a bleak looking beach. The water is grey, there is no sand only small pebbles and rocks, and the coast is wild with jagged rocks rising out of the water. The mountains also look really weird like they are made out of crumbling rock...almost as if it is some sort of basalt, all in all the envoirment is always really bleak and always very clear in my dreams that is why I am giving a detailed description.

Then a old dude walks up to me. There is nothing special about him besides the fact he is old as fuck and has a gaping black hole in the left of his eye. It's not the same as missing a eye it is a pitch black void that makes me feel weird.

I always ask 2 things. first "where is this?" and then the man responds with "the end of the road". Also note that this is not said by the man himself because at this point several crows (I think? the birds are weird shadows flying around the man) and it are the crows who talk to me. I then ask "what now?" and he responds "I need your help." After this point I turn my back and walk over the beach and at this point I wake up feeling cold which is pretty weird considering I live in Brazil.

So? just a weird dream or is there something in my mind that bothers me without me even knowing it?
>>
>>17114072
if you've never had sleep paralysis you probably won't get it. Anyways its only super scary the first couple of times (for me mostly because i had no idea what was happening).
>>
Would using my phone as a dream totem work? For example, if I had it in my mind that when I check my phone, I will see a text that I'm dreaming and realize I'm dreaming.
>>
>>17115003
Try to help him if you have the dream again.
>>
>>17115352
There's an app for that actually. It's called Awoken.
>>
Has anyone here tried Nap Induced Lucid Dreaming? What's your success rate with it? Any tips?
>>
>>17078931
i've been focusing on having more vivid dreams lately, and the main recurring factor is red, giant animals..

-a massive hyper exaggerated cobra tried to attack my feet

-me and my friends caught a huge red/scarlet koi looking fish

and a skeleton attack at a doctors/mall, kinda weird..

look into them on dream moods revealed some insight, i didn't find exact meaning but had to piece some info together.. interesting what our subconscious reveals to us huh?
>>
File: wm_1753419.jpg (14KB, 720x300px) Image search: [Google]
wm_1753419.jpg
14KB, 720x300px
>>17110594

Another dream I had was only somewhat bizarre but covered a literal topic. It was merely an the environment. Apparently, I was a police detective in that dream. Had to be the 80's (or just terrible wardrobe choices) because I wore the oddest pastel blue suit. Oh and the building I was in seemed bigger on the inside as they usually due with dreams, no one else paid any heed though.

It started with surveillance footage, a blonde woman used a pistol with a suppressor to put a couple in the brain case of an old man, according to the footage, she shot at close range maybe two or three times, it was a small-ish pistol, shaped somewhat like a makarov. She did turn the gun on herself and put one in her brain case as well. Hard to describe how everything went down after that.

It is hard to remember but still somewhat vivid due to the strong emotions. I distinctly remember being an authority figure, perhaps a detective and also observing myself from a distance, at times I would be in my "avatar" others I would be watching myself speak. As if watching from a movie. Maybe it was influenced by some movie I had seen. As far as facial features go, everything is a blur now. I have lost a lot in terms of details. Much of it flowing out of my mind shortly after I woke up.

At any rate, I was standing over the woman in the crime scene and though I didn't know her, I felt a strong sadness for her, and even cried. I blurted out without having any control whatsoever that the old man had been molesting her, the left cheek of my face was close to the side of her face, I could feel her hair almost as if it were real.

I believe it all ended a little after that when my alarm went off and then it was off to prep for work with the daily morning routine.

I did have one dream where I was summarily executed for being an accomplice to a theft of what was referred to as "royal confectioneries" by a group spider-like aliens and some of their human partners.
>>
>>17115508

Or rather it was the spider-like aliens and their human chums that did the executing. I was a part of a group of stupid humans, one of which actually ate said "confectioneries" before we were raided. Most of them were put down rather quickly, I might add.

On second thought, yea, I do have some bizarre dreams. But they make some sense or at least have a structure.

Also, I hate spiders.
>>
>>17078931
My most recent dream. I texted my friend right when i woke up.
Continuing on the path to meet A bandit, I finally find myself
At some ruins of a castles. There's a door, but on through a tunnel of spiders a webs. You didn't mind the spiders. At least till you got to the entrance while crawling through the tunnel. The entrance, a curtain of webbing made from years of spinning, to thick to chop down. You need fire. And in front of you something glints. Black fangs in front of you, the obvious sign.of bad shit to come. With you're dagger you tossed the beast aside, and started to panic on your way out. You see recluses on top of the web scurrying along, and then, you stopped. looked at you're feet, a trap hole slide, the size of a tome was preparing to launch at you, surely instant death.
"Fuck that!"
Then I woke up panting. :|
>>
>>17115877
Sorry bout the lack of screen text, I just copy and pasted from my messages.
>>
File: wp_ss_20151222_0001.png (176KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20151222_0001.png
176KB, 720x1280px
>>17115877
>>
I've been having similar dreams that all involve me being trapped, whether in my own room or a pit, just anywhere I can't get out of, with people I can faintly recognize talking outside about me and how they're going to torture and kill me, but they never come inside.
>>
>>17115894
I hate how abrupt it was. I was fell asleep at 3 then had this dream for about ten minutes. There was literally nothing else until the last ten minutes of me sleeping then this happened to be a fun idea for dream me. Drunk me got nothing on dream me.
>>
I've had a dreamless week, except last night. I have vague recollection of some cool dream but can't remember anything. 4 chan certifiied post#
>>
>>17115003
The environment you describe sounds like Iceland. Does this picture ring any sort of bell?

And a old man with 1 eye and crows? Sounds like Odin?
>>
does anyone have a pdf for "jungian dream interpretation an handbook of theory and practice" or something really similar?
>>
Got a dream from a year ago that still puzzles me today

>Looking in a mirror
>Just a square mirror, enough to see torso, arms, face, you get the deal
>See a woman with dark hair and really blue eyes rather than myself
>Huge focus on the eyes here
>Larger than average looking, but not freakish anime tier
>Word that comes to mind in terms of intensity of the color is the word sapphire, idk why but thats immediately what comes to mind
>As if I'm sucked into the eyes
>Wake up

This dream has stuck with me like no other, I am still beyond puzzled on it.
>>
>>17116433
sounds like you're into someone with blue eyes
>>
since you guys *should* be expert of the different phases of sleep.

i woke(?) up in the middle of the night by feeling something on my chest. i felt awake, very awake, very different than a dream, every sensory input of me in the bed spot on and no dream cue.
yet sleep-paralyzed.
i hallucinated ( or dreamed?) a sensation of a snake moving onto my chest above the bedsheets, sliding off the bed. extremely realistic and lasting 1-2 minutes.( note: it's impossible for snakes to enter my room).sweating and terror.

i slowly crawled up to being able to move my body, finger by finger, and then ended up being awake.

what phase of dream/sleep was that? can you tell me more about that condition, how to cause it, control it, exploit it, understand it?

why the fuck did it take so much for me to completely wake up given that i was in terror, aware of my situation and basically next to the wake state.
>>
>>17116464
That sounds like a night terror if I've ever heard of one.

Source: Friends who have night terrors

>>17116461

Yet I'm not, I had no interests in that way at the time and still dont today. It was nobody I've ever recalled seeing before, the face was something I have yet to recognize.
>>
>>17116473
>That sounds like a night terror if I've ever heard of one.

>Source: Friends who have night terrors

looking at wikipedia i don't feel 100% convinced.
everything stopped when i was awake and i didn't lash out at anything ( even if i searched the room for the snake for 15 minutes), i remember everything, i didn't feel unconsoulable ( what does it even mean practically?), i was very aware of state and my attempt to unparalyze myself during the state and just took me 2 minutes to do it.
i could not move during the episode.
>>
>>17116499
Sleep Paralysis then, if not, probably a lucid dream/nightmare idk
>>
Had a weird dream, welcome any interpretations. Let me start off by saying I have an unusual amount of hypnogagic episodes, usually involving some creepy old lady. Anywho, last night, I kept feeling like I was getting pulled into a sp episode so, naturally, I fought it for quite some time. After about an hour of borderline locking up and kinda jerking/spazzing awake like a tard, I decide, fuck it, I'm gonna watch some Oz on HBO go. Halfway through the episode I realize there's not a TV in my room, after which, it shuts off. Lying in my bed I have a half view of a body length mirror, in which, I see that oh so common creepy lady sleep paralysis thing. Unlike before, she says something, basically along the lines of following me, hard to tell, she had a weird as voice. Me, terrified, looks on in terror. She somehow, Vegas magician's out this knife and stabs herself in the abdomen. I feel weird and kinda chilly (probably because my window was open irl) and look down. To my surprise, there's a knife in my stomach. I wake up, screaming. Sorry for the long post, I took some adderall. Anyways, please tell me what my subconscious is saying.
>>
>>17117280
Also, would just like to blame my theatrical seeming writing style on the addy. No rp. Tl;Dr some weird lady says cray shit to me in a mirror, stabs herself, then I have knife wound.
>>
>>17116464
Definitely sleep paralysis/hypnogagic hallucination. To answer your question you woke up in the middle of REM sleep, where dreaming occurs. In order to prevent sleep walking, your body paralyzes itself, in a manner of speaking, in order to avoid sleepwalking. Your body kinda lagged, in layman's terms, resulting in a paralyzed state while concious, but also half dreaming.
>>
>>17116464
Also, sleeping on your back, being overtired or just thinking about it tends to cause this, at least for me. It takes a while for your body to understand you are indeed concious, is my guess. When I want to get out of it, I hold my breath... works pretty quick. Again, just speculation, but faking a physical crisis, such as suffocation, could snap your body back into gear at a faster rate.
>>
Bamp
>>
>°Share some thoughts, questions or theories about dreams
Anyone have any information on dream precognition? I tend to get dreams about the future from to time and was wondering what might trigger them/what it might mean.
[spoiler]I also sometimes have it to where it transitions into a nightmare mid precognition dream and was hoping there was any info on that too.[/spoiler]
>>
>>17117777
I'm not sure if you're looking for a more supernatural answer or not. I believe the phenomenon you're describing, unless it is something different, is explained by our memory, not unlike deja vu. Basically, human memory is extremely unreliable and susceptible to influence. Most people who experience this, will often remember the dream as they're in the moment they're recalling. This is because the dream was similar enough to be primed by the event that occurs. Others might think they've predicted something, after the fact, due to good Ole selective memory and confirmation bias. Self fulfilling prophecy might also be something to look at. These points are usually what I tell myself when I have a moment similar to what you're describing
>>
Are the vibrations in lucid dreaming supposed to be so uncomfortable?
>>
File: flowey.png (1002B, 564x366px) Image search: [Google]
flowey.png
1002B, 564x366px
I think I met the Blank Man a few nights ago:

>dreaming, as I do
>for some reason I am sitting or crouching or something, looking at my erect dick

I know it sounds silly but hey I didn't decide how this dream went, anyways.

>thought crosses my mind
>ha, you can't control me, your just my penis
>suddenly, in an instant,pic related face flashes at me and I feel a pang of pure anxiety and the feeling I am being looked upon and watched maliciously
>kinda fades away
>alright guess I am dreaming, time to wake up

Bye the way, after that face flashed everything turned black, I had no idea where I was or what position I was facing or anything, complete darkness

>Ok arm time to move, gotta wake up
>cmon
>arm isnt moving
>slight panic
>try again
>feel twinge of movement
>extremely difficult to move
>slowly eyes open and vision slowly comes back to me
>feel very weak
>feel uneasy rest of the night

I think this is what sleep paralysis feels like. I know most people experience it but can see what is going on. I can't remember but I am guessing I was face down or at least semi face down which would explain why everything was dark. Was that sudden jolt of anxiety and feeling of being watched the Blank Man watching over me, making sure I did not delve deeper into my subconscious to unearth suppressed memories no one should ever revisit?

You tell me.
>>
Ive got one for you guys. Its called chance the fallen angel.
It begins with a pegasus in the sky. Everything is a dark dhadowy blue. The pegasus dives into a black swirlling abyss in the ocean, near some land. It turns into a tentacled monster, giant, eldrich. Cut to me working at a grocery store in nyc. I meet mike myers. I meet kennen thompson. Theyre all awk as fuck buying groceries. Then an attractive red haired man buys groceries. He gives me an odd look but its as if his enemy is staring back.
>feels real as fuck.jpg
Cut to the cops investigating a tip on an apartment. They go inside. One of the cops is kennen. Other cop is attacked in kitchen. Its the red haired man, now his skin is like ashe and his eyes are glowing.
>scaryasfuck.jpg
Kennen gets him, i dont remember how
>its kennen.jpg
Red haired man starts crying hysterically and bursts into flame from his eyeballs crying and shit
>feelforhim.jpg
Cut back to the pegasus flying in the air
Song starttms playing
"Chance the fallen angel...doodoodoo"
>wake up
>still in county jail
>fuck.jpg
>new celly has same colored red hair
>immediatley lose shit
>play chess with giant black guy
>tell him story
>i sense his shit too
>weird.jpg
>>
>>17118497
I ended up fighting the red haired guy irl and he gave me the same odd look. Like he wasnt afraid of me but was afraid of god who was with me or something... i dont fight or kill but im intimidating as fuck because of my skull shape
>>
for the past couple of weeks i have been having nightmares
the seem to be getting more common and more violent with each passing dream
they dont scare me and i try not to thing about them for fear of making a tulpa
i have had nightmares for the past 3 days in a row
>watdo
>>
>>17118244
anon, you've been playing too much undertale haven't you?
Butt fuck, i'd piss myself if I saw anything resembling the final fight with flowey in my dreams
>>
Someone once told me you could tell if you were dreaming or not by trying to read, claiming words are blurry or something in dreams.

But last night I had an incredibly vivid dream where I opened a book and saw the words on the page as clear as if I were awake.

Is the not being able to read thing BS?
>>
>>17078931
pretty long dream so im going to paraphrase a bit

i was part of some group of people sorta like a cult but much smaller and much less dogmatic, didnt quite seem to fit in the way other people did and befriended someone who was a bit older (pretty much everyone was fairly young) and some asian kid no one seemed to like, it gets a bit blurry here but then i remember clearly the older gentleman telling me and the other kid that things where not as they seemed to us and very very wrong, soon after there was a party at the small house the was kind of tucked up against the forest we would meet in but when we arrived everyone was already there and they had sheets and blankets up over all the fences and windows, i dont know why but after a few minutes me and the asian kid just get this terrible feeling of dread and start to piece together what is happening, he pulls a gun out and threatens to kill himself so both the older kid we were with and leader took us around the corner to talk, the leader kinda laughed and opened his mouth to say something and the older kid i came with just shot him right in the face, everyone just scattered and everything went blank until i was in a dark apartment with some girl i vaguely recognize from earlier at the party, she is drunk and i start asking her about that night and what was supposed to happen and without pausing she tells me something along the lines of raping/torturing me and the asian kid and eating us or something, i strangle her to death then wake up

seriously was a bizarre and uncomfortable dream, way too much death. it all felt way to real also, i cant remember any magic or things that just couldnt be possible
>>
>>17078931
I had a dream where I was in a semi truck with no load in the back driving with my brother and my girlfriend.
However looking arond it looked like an urbanised version of my town. Her face was so realistic it was as if I've seen her before. My town is pretty shitty right now and it might have been from the future or somethng
>>
>>17120643
any limitations during dreaming are imposed by your beliefs
you can read in dreams fine, even if the spelling will change if you look away
>>
>>17119469
that's the weird thing, I haven't played undertale in ages
>>
>>17078931
I dreamed of going to capital of syria, to go on a vault 132 from fallout tour. As I went throught the city it had skyscrapers n shit(nothing like real life version) On way to the vault tou, there were 3 huge missles. They looked like ICBMs, Very large, like bigger than skyscrapers On one of the missles in red it said for moscow or for putin. I cannot remember what the other 2 said. Once we got to the vault forgot what happens but remember the food(buffet style) is very good. Finally, after the vault I see off the coastline, what looks like an aircraft carrier. I just know its russian. they tie us up to a ramp like structure. almost like one of those flat train carts. then they launch us, we make it to the deck of the carrier but it goes way to fast, so we go down into the water past carrier. Water is tropicle blue, I see shark sillouettes and immedieatly swim to inflatablr. then my mom wakes me up, alarm clock didnt turn on.
>>
>>17078931
My friend and I were in a house that I never went in. It was all black, no real detail. Anyway, he took LSD and then asked if I wanted some. I said no thanks. He said alright. Anyway he gives me the LSD without me knowimg somehow. He trips to hard, goes to my mom and tells her that me and him are on shrooms and he is panicking. She said something like oh honey what kind of mushrooms? He sais sarcastically "idk mom the kind that make you trip?" anyway i convince her im not on anything
>>
>>17078931
A week or two weeks ago, I encountered a strange dream. I was looking the way I think of myself and the way I want to look in a few years, I am kind of an imaginative person, so it wasn't just 'a different haircut or dress'. A completely another person by the first glance. But I didn't intent to talk about my looks and future looks. I was in an entirely white room. There weren't any borders, like these between the walls and the ceiling/floor, yet I kew it was a room somehow. A room with a simple object near the wall, which was a bed. Not similar to the bed I sleep in, just a stereotypical white-sheeted bed. I was hopping on it. Jumping up and down as I talked about death. I was clearly speaking to somebody that I felt emotionally close with, but there wasn't a single person there. I felt happy in that euphoric and unreasonable way (I often am), yet I felt angry about dying. I ranted about people wanting to die in their early ages. I ranted that if they don't want to live forever, then they can give their eternal lives to me. There was a door with somebody peeking in, but it was and wasn't there at the same time. Just a glimpse of a door and in the next scene it's gone. It had repeated several times throughout the dream. Just like a huge, purple, levitating crystal in front of me. It looked amethyst-ish. It was in that typical diamond shape, flat at the top and pointy at the bottom, but it was turned 90○, so it was flat at the right side and pointy at the left side. It felt like it was approving my decisions and opinions about death and eternality. I felt grateful for it's presence.
Will continue in the next post.
>>
>>17121805
The last scene of my dream was just about that crystal and everything was fading to white, very slowly. Then there was this weird moment between waking up and dreaming; I saw my hand and the wall in my own room again, but everything was still fading to white. Then I encountered the worst sleep paralysis in my whole existence. It felt like I was dying. I felt angry at the crystal for letting me die just after me telling it how much I craved for existing forever. I tried to resist it with all of my body, mind, spirit and whatever I had. I tried to move my hand. To no avail, as only my fingers twitched. I tried to call for my sister (we share our room currently), she was just a few meters away in her own bed, sleeping, and I was facing the opposite direction and I was unable to move. I tried shouting for her help, but It was the quietest whisper that had escaped my throat. Even I didn't hear it, it sounded more like me trying to inhale but exhaling the air instead. After a minute or two (yet it felt quite longer), I was fully awakened and glad that I am still there.
I was thinking of it as of my 'final conversation', a 'chance to speak with the thing that is in charge of taking away and giving life'.
I have a lot of strange dreams, but this one is the most recent that I can remember, as I don't remember anything but a short glimpses of the other dreams that occured later.
Maybe I will continue with my older dreams in a few minutes.
>>
>>17079901
>>17083125

That LSD in your spinal column stuff is completely false.

Research for yourself at Erowid if you want.
>>
>>17082944

>>17121855
>>
Bump. Cool stuff, guys. I like it
>>
I had a dream I was on the beach and I was staring at a mountain, one that was pure black. The sky was orange, in front of me, at the bottom of my vision/view was a typical beach bush and a fence with a single strand of wire running through it. Eventually, the mountain started moving and I realized it was made entirely of crows. I shifted my view a short distance downward and saw a lemonade stand in front of me, with a character from Its Always Sunny manning it, talking. Not but a couple seconds later, the scene shifted to the bar in the show, and a short scene followed. I don't remember the scene, and I woke up shortly after.
>>
Just thought it would be fun to share. Growing up i had these dreams of a girl, It was always the same girl and she was almost always my girlfriend or lover however as i got older the girl ended up dying in a dream and she disappeared for awhile and i never dreamed of her again at least not until one night she showed up again but this time she was angry with me and my whole dream was about me trying to apologize but when i apologized she started crying after accepting my apology and then told me she was moving away and i couldn't go with her. After the final dream she's never appeared to me again.
>>
>>17101948
I saw no one replied to this and I just want to say that's fucking horrifying What the fuck
>>
My friend had a dream where he fucked his mom
WTF
>>
I had a lucid dream about being in the deep sea with 3 other people. We were all in diving suits, well it looked more like astronaut suit. It was a woman and 2 other guys. The guys didn't talk much but the girl kept giving me commands. We were 'swimming' which felt like walking through complete darkness. Strange thing was, is that the other people were completely visible in their suits. The only way I could know their gender is because I heard their voices through my helmet. We kept on moving and moving until I saw a circle of light, like the light at the end of the tunnel. It was then that I realised that I was in some sort of trench. The girl moved towards me and held up a helmet, it was like an oldschool soviet astronaut helmet. She told me that we needed to find where it came from. Throughout the whole dream I wasnt sure what we were doing, and they didn't talk much. The only thing that was being said were confirmations of seeings, while I saw nothing. Problem was... It was all in a different language, which I can't even tell which one it was. It wasn't Russian for sure, none of the languages i recognise. Once the girl told me what we were looking for, we kept swimming towards that light. I think at that moment I woke up because I don't recall going any further than that.
>>
>>17082944

nope
>>
I had some dream while I was asleep.
>>
>>17125033
Spooky..
>>
>>17124927

And just when I was convinced that Freud was mostly full of shit.
>>
i was in a forest walking twards a goddess fountain
there were people shaped trees and very suspicious flora
when i get to the fountain, it was like a flooded stairway heading to the bottom of the earth
and a goddess statue leaning on the stairway holding a cup filled with water
i hug the statue and give my condolences, saying im sorry and whatever
and i drink out of the cup
i take a couple of steps back and keel and pray in respect
and i was allowed to leave the forest
without the flora coming alive and attacking me .i looked back at the statue and i see a war scene with a similar scene to the fountain
and she gets rescued by a group of knights.
>>
Forgot to post a dream here, I evne made a thread about it yesterday.

>Suddenly "awake" in a laboratory looking hallway, standing still
>"What ... ? "
>"Where am I?"
>Suddenly, something like memories come to my mind, feel a really weird feeling in my head
>I was a security psychic guard, I was in a futuristic armor, white color and my left arm was a huge armor
>It had like a stone on the top of it's giant left arm
>Anyway, I start walking and see lots of people working
>Everyone in white clothing like doctors
>My head feel weird, my visions blurs as if being pulled to somewhere else
>It's a room with varios capsules, inside of each one had women in a white long clothing
>The clothes were so long that you could see only a bit of their hands and the feet
>They had a huge helmet on their head, overall it didn't look comfortable at all for whatever it was needed
>Some of the women clearly had mutilated legs with the bones exposed
>The capsules start opening and a warning sign appear on a nearby display
>Vision comes back to my "dream body"
>Everyone is already in panic, I start pointing directions to them, the laboratory was filled with hallways and cubicles too
>Some of them were still working on whatever they were, I had to pull them and tell them to leave
>Suddenly I see one of these women passing by one of the hallways
>A sudden blood splatter through the wall of whoever was her victim
>nope nope
>Go back and tell everyone to leave fast
>Go through another hallway, shit looked like a maze
>Find a group of workers, a woman leave them and try passin by me because she forgot something in her cubicle
>"Woman, do you really want to die a grotesque and brutal death to one of these things because of your work?"
>She stops, bite her lips and go back
>Everyone is still looking behind me
>nope nope, I turn back and it's one of these women, floating
>Something like an "transparent" wave comes to our direciton, they all fall to their knees telling me to run
Cont on next post
>>
>>17129976
>Because of the psychic armor I had and the powers I could survive, specially because those women would float very slowly
>Nah, fuck that, I am a guard and must do my work!
>I stick my left arm, the one with something like stone/jewel while approaching her
>The logic was: the closer I get, the stronger are my powers. But ... so would her powers
>Literally got fucked over, a pain came ot my head like all nerves were being forced out of the brain
>I start jumping with my hands on my head, fell on the floor rolling and screaming a lot
>I did black out, the pain was gone, the feelings ...
>"Am I dead? Am I dying?"
>"Wait the fuck up, I am not dying here"
>Awake in the dream, use my left hand and throw the woman on the wall
>Awake instantly
Man, the pain was so fucking realistic that I still woke up with my head in pain for the very few seconds.
>>
I could see myself in third person sleeping on a bed at night. He was is late 20s, maybe 30s. My other self was fantasizing that he was calling his wife. For whatever reason my conscious was also 3rd person omniscient. I knew that the wife and family were dead, or otherwise gone forever. I also knew that this type of thing happened frequently to "me" and that "I" must have had some sort of ptsd. During all of this there was an intense thunderstorm outside. A huge bit of lightning and thunder shook "me" and "I" flew out of bed. I remember commenting on the storm and laying back down. Then a shudder went through the house and the floor collapsed.

_Any thoughts on the meaning of this one? I have a couple "dream journals" I've been keeping and that's one of the shorter, but strange dreams I've had. I have had some really weird ones, though.
>>
>>17082554
Dark chocolate and cheese often works for me. I guess you can work with that
>>
I've got one but my memory is hazy and I'm a little Christmas drunk.

>lying on the ground in a fetal position
>cold and shivering
>depressed too
>the ground is tiled with a simple pattern
>suddenly a intense glow comes from behind me, the light reminds me of dawn
>makes my back gets really warm
>feel kind of hopeful
>>
File: 1413078178406.jpg (446KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1413078178406.jpg
446KB, 1920x1080px
I'm a dumb motherfucker and I want to have a nightmare or sleep paralysis. Any tips on how to make that happen?
>>
what does it mean when in 90% of your dreams you are the opposite gender?
>>
>>17131208
Sleep paralysis is easy. Just lay really still for a long time, but don't fall asleep. I mean REALLY still. You'll have itches and discomfort and all kinds of shit, just don't move AT ALL.

After a while, if you can keep your mind alert your body will fall asleep. Unfortunately it you won't likely get any spooks though, and it sounds like that's what you want.

The thing that makes sleep paralysis stories scary is the fact that people aren't prepared for it or freak out because they have had bad experiences. If you know what it is and you know it's coming, it's the most boring shit.
>>
I ordered a pet cat to kill a baby hedgehog.

What does it mean?
>>
This is a recent dream I had
>In this hilly field in a house
>Sharing house with people I hardly know, probably old class mates
>Everyone is freaking out and boarding the windows
"Anon, They're Coming"
>Fucking vampires are rushing the house
>Somehow I end up outside, with leader of Vampires
"We're going to kill everyone in there"
>oh fuck
>ask him to give me a painless death
>he avoids the question, so I assume he's lying
>the vampires break in and start killing
>I make a break for it down a long laneway
>some random kid is there, probably 13 years old
>ask if he has a gun
"Yeah, why?"
>ask him to blow my brains out
>I turn around and start walking forward a bit
>Hear the gun shot and my body drops
>I'm staring at my hands, I cant feel anything and cant move
>hands go limp
>I actually think I've died
>I start floating, getting a birds eye view of everything
>Suddenly end up in this weird pub like place
>Billiard tables everywhere, and people are hanging out and drinking
>I chill with the people there before waking up

I woke up feeling like I was brought back to life
>>
>>17131312
you spend a lot of time thinking about being the opposite gender?
>>
>I'm in a cemetery by the ocean
>at my mothers grave
>water splashes out of a crack in the stone slab
>I realize my mom's coffin is in a grotto where the tides can reach it.
>go to tell my family
>find my dad and brother sitting at the bottom of a grassy hill, in a patch of sand right next to the ocean.
>I tell my brother
>"It's very romantic but she might be washed away."
>before he can reply a sudden wave crashes over us and I go under, coming up with a mouthful of salt water
>decide to leave
>see my other brother at the top of the hill
>go up there
>we decide to leave
>go out huge iron gates
>there is a steep cliffside to climb in order to leave
>we get a running start
>climbing
>the ground is slick blue clay
>my brother is near the top but he starts to slip
>feel my feet sliding too and reach out to grab the grass to the left of me
>grass turns into human hair
>it's light blue/purple
>tear at it as my brother starts to slide down
>suddenly hands from above
>they reach out and grab him, pulling him up
>I struggle after him
>lay in the grass at the top of the cliff
>whomever owned the hands has disappeared

The whole thing a sort of anxious, somber energy but it was a gorgeous cemetery, wrought iron and old stone, the views of the ocean were beautiful, Tons of green, lush grass and large trees.
>>
>>17131334
Eventually your mind also wants to fall asleep and it literally feels like your dying. You're lucid while your consciousness is fading.
>>
I just had 3 days of dreaming in around 30 minutes and some of it was lucid.

It started with me waking up. Which is an odd start for a dream for me, but whatever. I wasn't lucid yet. First I went about a normal day. We ate, and did normal shit before deciding to leave. We (my wife and I) have been moving to a new house, and I decided to get my father to help us. We were riding in the back of his truck, because dream logic, and I saw a girl that I used to know driving behind us. I waved and she swerved off the road.

She hit a trash can and spun out, rolling into a tree. I banged on the roof of the truck and got my dad to stop. When I walked over it gets a little dumb, and I'm ashamed I didn't do a reality check right then and there...

She was a hot pocket. Like she turned into a hot pocket on impact. In her seat was a hot pocket.

Naturally we rushed her hot pocket self to the hospital, but I drifted off on the ride.

When I awoke I was in the house of my in-laws and they were cooking. I asked how long it had been and they said a few hours. I looked in the oven and saw the hot pocket. I flipped out, obviously, they were baking an old friend of mine!

They laughed and told me that was silly, and after I thought about it I agreed. She must have been ejected somehow, and had been carrying the hot pocket with her. It probably feel out of her pocket during the drive and lodged itself in the seat belt, which she no doubt had buckled behind her. I'm dumb.

I was ashamed and I went to the guest room of my in laws for a nap, because I was really tired for some reason. When I woke up I don't remember much for a while, but I know normal stuff was happening. Just day-today walking and talking, eating and driving.

After a lot of that boring stuff I woke up in the living room of my parents. It was dark out. I walked into the kitchen and told them what an odd dream I just had, and we all laughed. I remember saying something like, "Yeah it was really surreal..."

cont.
>>
I had a dream about some sexy black chic. What mean ?

She was fine AF. Curvy.
>>
>>17131334
>inmplying theres only one type of sleep paralysis.

You're thinking is 2D as fuck
>>
>>17132140
>Sorry for not green texting this BTW.
>I just woke up, and it's too late to start now.

After I had that thought, I stoped and thought. Man it's embarrassing that I knew it was surreal and didn't do a reality check. Then I jokingly though, I guess I haven't done one now today either. So tried a new one that I just learned.

I reached up and grabbed my nose, then tried to breath. Normally I just hop and see if I can start flying, but I thought this one would look less weird when I wasn't dreaming. Might not ever do it again.

I could breath, obviously, but when I looked up everyone in the room (my parents and my wife) were doing it too. I stopped and they stopped. I did it again and they did it again. Meanwhile they all stopped talking (as soon as I realized I was dreaming) and stared straight ahead.

Normally my dream characters are just normal, so this was strange. I told them I was dreaming, and they still stared straight ahead, saying nothing. Normally dream characters just agree and go on with their live when I tell them that.

>whatever.jpg

Told my wife to get up and go outside, she did. Walked out with her, fully intending to have sex because I didn't feel like being creative. Tried to change the scenery, didn't work. Normally it does. There was a weird ambient noise that kept making me almost wake up. Couldn't stop it.

Finally pulled out my phone and tried to google porn star whose face I couldn't remember. (Because why have sex with JUST my wife?) Typed her name, looked at the virtual keyboard, looked back at the search box. Gibberish. Fuck. Text in dreams has been gabbled for me lately, and maybe always... I never really noticed.

Anyway, I did my best to conjure up the porn star and I did that right, she listened and behaved like normal, so it seemed things were coming back together. Then the weird noise turned into a crash and I woke up for real.

It was weird, normally I have so much control. Maybe I psyched myself out by changing my RC?
>>
>>17132091
I don't know about that. Sounds weird. I just kind strained to wriggle around until I woke everything up again. Felt really tired after.
>>17132162
Well that's the kind I had and it was gay as fuck. Just laying their while the light and shadows move around is not my idea of scary or interesting.
Audio: 3/10
Video: 4/10
Making me tired when I'm not tired: 10/10
>>
>>17132187
how could you snap out of it ?
>>
Entities

Sometimes, when I wake up in the middle of the night and go back to sleep, I experience "vibrations" that feel like brief but intense jolts of electricity going through my head. Usually, I lucid dream right after this occurs. In one instance, after the jolts, I found myself accelerating extremely quickly into what looked like a glowing orange space. The place was uniform orange light, and while I couldn't see or otherwise feel anything, I had the intuition that this place is much more complex than it looks. I was flying for awhile when I thought, "Hey, how do I get back to my body?" As soon as I thought this, I felt a presence mingle with my own, and immediately I was flung back to what looked like a grid composed of my room, just many times over. I crashed into one of the rooms and from there maintained lucidity, eventually going outside and exploring.

I've also had a dream where there was some sort of parade or procession going on, when I was pulled aside but an entity, who did this weird thing reminiscent of blasting off on DMT..it was like the reality I was in starting folding very quickly and upon completion of this process, I was in another place. The entity reminded me big time of DMT entities.

There was another encounter with a similar entity. I can describe it as distinctly female, humanoid but with large, triangular protrusions around the head. She seemed to be composed of a dark material that had golden glowing light flowing all over it. She was cold, and calculating but I never got a vibe of maliciousness from her. I don't remember our interaction other than a brief talk, followed by finding myself in a strange space, glowing gold like the light on her body, seemingly endless, and within were honeycomb-like structures -- hexagons with integral numbers in their middle. Some of these structures were rigid, while others seemed to be folding into themselves, like a torus or a whirlpool.
>>
>>17132205
Idk I just kinda did it. It felt kinda like I was trying to figure out where my limbs were relative to everything else. Like they were all numb and I was trying to feel them. Took a while.
>>
File: IMG_20151129_124917.jpg (629KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151129_124917.jpg
629KB, 3264x2448px
A few days ago I had an interesting dream.

It was daytime. I found myself on a horse. Me and this horse knew each other for a long time, it was obvious that we understood each other.
Skip forward a little bit. So me and this horse were on the road travelling towards where my old work place was, we moved slowly and enjoyed the time passing whilst making small alterations to avoid traffic.
Following this I knew I had to get of the horse just before I reached the junction, and so I went to an empty field opposite the road to keep my horse there. However whilst I was finding a place to keep my horse I knew that I had to get back quick or else the horse will likely die/dissapear. So I made a mental note and decided to make it back quick so me and horse can travel back together.

Now for the interesting part. As soon as I was happy to leave the horse I suddenly found myself in a new dream. This time I was in a car with an old school colleague. I was shotgun. It was night time and he was driving ridiculously fast in the garden of a mansion, luckily this mansion had a lot of garden.
The thrill of being in that fast car reminded me that I better get back to my horse soon. A few moments later we crashed into the swimming pool which was frozen over due to the cold night. The car pierced the icey surface and descended toward the deep of the pool. We both struggled to climb out of the car and this resulted in my school colleague drowning. It was a struggle and I barely got out alive. Within the dream this took up about an hour or so.

After I climbed out of the pool and got myself dry and warm again I was brought back to my previous dream. I knew that I had taken way too much time so I ran to try find my horse in the empty field I left it in. However the field was no longer empty and was now full of animals. These animals were disgusting and less 'pure' so to speak in comparison to my horse.
I ran and ran, I searched and searched and could not find a single trace of my horse.
>>
>>17133242
I felt a great loss when I couldn't find my horse. It was a combined emotion of sadness and the act of being reckless enough to leave such an animal in the first place.

That picture is the horse in my dreams I am sure. The shot was taken just outside my house
>>
File: 1448332497211.jpg (92KB, 470x787px) Image search: [Google]
1448332497211.jpg
92KB, 470x787px
>>17132173
Eh no reality check is perfect, IMO

For example your dream can just make it so you think you're not breathing though your closed nose when you try to, even though the idea is that it works in dreams
Your mind can simulate anything you can experience, and something simple and experienced such as the sensation of trying to breathe through a pinched nose can be replicated quite easily

Hey nice thread everybody. I'll make the next one when this one dies. It'd be nice to keep these going...
Sweet dreams, guys
>>
I don't really remember but when I was young child 2-5 I always had this very exact dream, everything was peacful and nice, it was a strange feeling but it was very comforting, it was set in somewhat rectangular rooms with long windows overlooking greenery, all of a sudden a rock grinder was chewing the room and everything in it, no one escaped and it is the only dream I have a very clear memory of. The only way I can describe the emotion I felt is pure instinctual fear, I hope I never dream it again.
>>
So my most recent dream. I was at some sort of event in my neighborhood at the top of the street. The street was supposed to be blocked off so no cars could come down. So like..a block party or something? As Im standing in the street doing something,cant remember what,I hear a siren. A firetruck comes barreling down the street but because I heard it,I was able to get out of the way. At this point,I was in a classroom and the class was full of high school students. I have high school dreams constantly even though Im 26. This kid was in the classroom and it was obvious he was the driver of the firetruck and had intentionally tried to hit me. I actually realized in the dream this same kid was a kid I had dreamed about before. He was maybe..15 or 16 years old. A good few months ago I had a dream where I was lucid and thought I was astrally projecting in this neighborhood and could see inside this guys house. I remember knowing his name was Robert. And he was getting ready to leave for school. But anyway,everyone in the class knew he had tried to kill me,so they were all bullying him and eventually someone picked him up and threw him out the window. Everything turned to slow motion as he was falling out the window and I just remember being really upset and distressed over seeing him falling and knowing he was dead.
>>
>>17133803
I figured this was possible, but thought I'd try it. It worked, but it fucked up my rhythm or something cuz shit got weird fast.
>>
>>17131208

It's not pleasant. Even after you wake, you still feel kinda like shit.

See: >>17110594

The waking nightmare, I believe, was one of two, maybe three incidents ever in my life. I don't how they happen or how I brought them about, but they are annoying and sometimes terrifying.

Always when I am hit with sleep paralysis, I feel like there is a hostile presence sometimes i start fighting back and my mind starts to get into it so hard that I slowly start to wake up and feel my motor skills becoming sluggish and more disconnected from pure thought.

It's like half my brain is desperately clinging to sleep while the other half is trying to rev up those engines. I have had semi-nightmares that rather than being helpless, I just start fighting. But again, the more I fight the more my brain seems to start waking up slowly.

Say, for instance, I am swinging a blunt object in my dream, after a short period, the ability to swing will slow suddenly and and I feel like my limbs are underwater.
>>
How do I not cum instantly in wet dreams? It just makes them annoying, just cum straight away then it's like fuuuck I'm gonna wake up with freakin cum in my underwear. Does anyone else cum really fast in dreams or is it just me?
>>
I once had a dream where I was fucking a tentacle that was coming out of Alexis Texas' ass and a bunch of purple stuff that tasted like A1 sauce sprayed out
>>
Going to try wild tonight, any tips??
>>
>>17095527
Try allowing your thoughts to drift a bit, think about images/half dreams.
>>
Every night I try to go into sleep paralysis while remaining conscious but I always fall asleep, any advice?
I'm thinking of sleeping on the floor for a night (hardwood) and see if that does anything.
>>
>>17136441
Yeah sleeping in an uncomfortable position should help. Are you specifically trying to get into SP, or are you just trying to WILD?
>>
>>17136452
Sleep paralysis is the goal, I wanna try the astral projection stuff (which has a chance of being a lucid dream and I'd still be okay with that)
>>
>>17136464
Yeah, I'd just try being slightly uncomfortable, I know there's ways to keep focus if you very slightly concentrate on moving your fingers/toes to the point where they hardly move, but keep you focused. I've had SP a bunch of times before, but usually from waking up from Lucid dreams. I'd recommend you research into it yourself, it's a common problem.
>>
I cant really remember what I dreamed,but I woke up at some point in the middle of the night and I saw one of the Fireys from The Labyrinth across my room. And it was moving,but it looked like a female version with earrings. I literally screamed lmao. It faded away pretty quickly. Surprised I didnt wake anyone up.
>>
>>17136518
Was it SP?
>>
I posted this in another thread but I drove through Disney land as a shortcut to another road and got a ticket. never been within 10 miles of disney land.
>>
>>17078931
I had a dream two nights ago that I guess is worth sharing.

>driving at night
>nothing looks familiar, trying to get to friend's house
>feel uneasy through dark woods, finally get to road in open field
>oh, suburb! friend lives in suburb, maybe it's here
>no lights on in houses, my headlights become very dark, strain very hard to see anything; general driving anxiety+spoopy
>passing a random line of cars on side of road, suddenly all of them animate and merge into my lane, in front and behind me
>some going backwards, some with headlights, some without, some with only some working lights, some with alarms, DVD players inside, ect
>suburb set up like city blocks, cars begin turning, going down other streets, then reemerging into my street with no attempts to avoid hitting me
>despite barely being able to see, and the dangerous stuff going on around me, never hit anything
>just a bunch of ghost cars fucking with me
>see a house with lights on, consider stopping, but second guess on premise that it's probably not friend's house
>wake up
>>
I had a random lucid dream after telling someone about lucid dreaming.

>at some sort of party
>randomly look down at my hands
>notice I have more than 5 fingers
>don't know what to do, so decide to count my fingers
>each time I turn over my hand I have new rows of fingers
>get to 36 fingers
>my index finger collision-glitch explodes into a bunch more fingers
>lose count
>conclude I have infinite fingers
>become determined to remember my fingers-count when I wake up
>find a sharpie and write it on the hand of the chick next to me
>say "Haha, now I won't forget, you can't remove permanent ink."
>she replies "That's OK." and gets out a knife.
>I turn away as she cuts off the back of her hand.
>Decide I've had enough and force-wake up.

I remembered the number of fingers though, so that's cool.
>>
>>17136537
What is SP?
>>
I was standing in my driveway, it was a clear summer day. A white van drives up it stopping halfway. It wasn't like the stereotypical pedo van, it looked like a UPS van was painted completely white. I don't remember if there was a driver or not. Suddenly the side door slid back. A large man got out of it. He was dressed in one of those bright yellow radiation suits except his was inflated, giving him an almost comically large figure. Behind the face-mask was the face of a fat, bald man. His face was paper-white; it almost looked like he had put baby powder all over his face. Hi suit was connected to something in the van by a hose that was coiled up like a spring. As he came out of the van he stared me straight in the eyes with a strange grin on his face. The man slowly lumbered towards, grinning all the way. I wanted to run away but I was rooted to the spot. Once he got within 5 feet of me my dream shifted to me being in a dark room. I was sitting in a chair facing a small, old television. The tv kept flipping through channels. It seemed like all of the channels were news and all had the sound of static playing in the background. That's all I remember of my dream but it's the one that's unsettled me the most.
>>
>>17136583
Sleep Paralysis. I've hallucinated squirrels and junk on my bed during it. My SPs aren't usually spooky, just mildly annoying when I want to get up in the morning.
>>
>>17136586
Oh,no. Just a waking hallucination. They fade within seconds of me realizing Im awake. I've had a few of them over time. One I actually thought was pretty cool involving a unicorn. They can be pretty scary when they're demons though.
>>
>>17135285
Just dream about baseball
>>
>>17136593
My bad, I've never heard of that before.

Now that you mention it, I think I've had that once. In the middle of the night as a little kid I saw the Pokemon Shuppet in the corner of my room, and became convinced I was being haunted by a Pokemon. I even wrote little cards begging it to leave me alone and stuff.
>>
>>17136611
Lol,aw. They seem to be very rare and more likely if you're a lucid dreamer. And they tend to be based around things you have in your room. I have a box of trash at the foot of my bed with water bottles in it,and a little farther out I have a box full of tee shirts. So from the angle of how I was sleeping,I just happened to be looking in that general direction when I woke up and it caused a hypnopompic episode based on the glare of my tv on the water bottles(which is where the earrings came into play) and the clothes looking like a formed being. But when your eyes adjust you realize it was just you coming back into your waking state consciousness.
>>
>>17136633
I see, I just get full blown SP instead of waking up properly. I'd like to know the proper reason Lucid Dreaming tends to make it happen more often.
>>
So /x/. I've had this on my mind for awhile now, recurring dreams and thoughts of it. This is the only place I've been able to think of to suggest this to. This is a dream. Or once was many years ago. What if right now, we're less than a whole day old. Our first time sleeping. So now we're dreaming our entire life up until the exact point we die, then we wake up. We forget it when we wake up, but not entirely and that's why we have deja vu. I could be actually typing this, or I could be dreaming of the time I will type this at 8:30pm Dec 27th 2015. You may be reading this or you may be dreaming of the time you will be. Thoughts, /x/? I want opinions. Is this idea just sticking to me for some reason or is it sticking to me because I subconsciously know it's right.
>>
Hey x, some wierd shit has been going on and I thought I would ask here to see if any of you know what's happening. A few weeks ago I had a dream where I was in this facility. There were beings there who looked human but I could tell that they were only pretending. They put a screw or something into my left tibia and I knew there would be more hardware later. The surgeon, one of the pretenders, told me that they were helping me become better and the trade was that I would be a servant to higher beings or aliens or something later. A few days after that I had a similar dream but this time I got a curved plate over my left upper arm. We also talked more and when I asked who he was he told me that the best word I had for him was god.
Now the dreams alone were very vivid, I thought about them almost all day for several days, and then a few days ago I started to be able to hear the surgeon's voice while awake. He has mostly given me motivation, it seems like he genuinely wants to make me better. I haven't ignored any of his advice yet, I've been doing much more work and way eating healthier than I would on my own. I feel like I could do something other than what he said but it'll be a slippery slope back to depression and laziness. Last night I was laying in bed and he was trying to help me come out of my body. I failed but we made some good progress. Any ideas about who or what my new mentor is?
>>
File: datalaughsaturshame.jpg (43KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
datalaughsaturshame.jpg
43KB, 736x552px
>>17079892
>>
>>17083125
I just remember the ones that traumatize me... Nobody needs to know but 4chan.
>>
>>17136936
If it is a dream, it's a seriously well put together dream. Why do we dream inside a dream anyways? And why are the dreams we have less 'sturdy' than this 'awake' dream? I'm not claiming to know what reality is, but I think it's different than dreams. It has continuous set rules, while dreams do not.
>>
>>17083125
I write down everything just to work on my dream recall. Hoping it will lead to decent memory when I get interesting dreams.
>>
File: 6541651651560185.jpg (55KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
6541651651560185.jpg
55KB, 700x400px
>>17083488
I'm so sorry...
Mebbe try and not absorb months of semen back into ur body?? Your balls alerted you in your dream that your sperm was getting cannibalized that night...
>>
>>17137170
You've been watching too much Inception m8
>>
>>17137190
Having a dream 'inside' a dream is pretty common, though it isn't actually 'inside', just a transition.
>>
>>17137210
It's not that, it's the idea of being stuck in a loop, or an extremely durant period of unwaking life.... Unless you become some yogi master and transcend spacetime....you're fucking stuck and shouldn't worry about it too much.

But it would fucking suck to spend every night dreaming an entire life...holy fuck, creepypaste much?
>>
>>17137242
Apparently people have managed to be stuck in dreams, or have extended the time they've been in dreams. I tried it once, but I think it only semi worked to add on another "hour". I might have to try it again and see if it actually does anything.
>>
>>17137242
I would actually love to experience this just once.
>>
>>17137280
Practice, and you might be able to do it. It just takes convincing yourself.
>>
>>17137308
Im going to try really hard.
>>
>>17137316
The way I sorta extended dreaming time was visualizing a way to convert real time to dream time. I thought about going to this dream-clock, putting in the time, and then going back to a new dream. Be creative and think of different ways, maybe use a sort of device, or talk to a character and ask them for help. Whatever works.
>>
>>17137334
Thats actually really good advice. Thanks!
>>
>>17137347
Good luck anon. I'll also try once I get the hang of becoming lucid again. I've done it randomly over the past few months without any real objective, and thus wandered around bored or force-woken myself up.
>>
>>17137360
If you have an interesting one definitely post it. I enjoy reading about lucid dreams.
>>
>>17137379
I'll try again tonight, I nearly had one where I woke up and started recording my dreams while telling some friends how I was going to start trying to lucid dream again. I got annoyed when I woke up and the dreams weren't written down.
I also had >>17136582 a while ago, but that's an example of not having much to do since I didn't plan anything beforehand.
>>
>>17137408
>I nearly had one where I woke up and started recording my dreams while telling some friends how I was going to start trying to lucid dream again. I got annoyed when I woke up and the dreams weren't written down.
Ive had these so many times. Its just as frustrating as when you have to wake up and you dream you've woken up to get ready to go but you wake up and realize you didnt. Hate that. The finger dream does sound pretty cool by the way.
>>
>>17137439
I stared at my hands in a previous lucid dream, but the infinite row thing was slightly different to have layers of slowly decreasing in size fingers, alternating around my palm/backhand.

By the way, you should try eating stuff in dreams if you haven't already. Dream food is incredible. I've heard singing is also fun, as you'll have perfect pitch, so I'll have to try that too. Know any other fun stuff to do in dreams?
>>
>>17137474
I have sung in dreams! The only experiences Ive had with food have been bad. After waking I'll actually find myself repulsed by the food I eat in dreams for some reason. I mostly just like exploring. Going into buildings I may or may not recognize from real life,and just going through rooms and stuff. Knowing that Im invisible to everyone in the dream and can therefore do whatever I want including fucking with people, unless I dont want to be invisible,is always fun.
>>
>>17137516
Sounds pretty cool, I'll be sure to try exploring. Have you ever sought out a dream guide?
>>
>>17137527
No,Ive done everything on my own. The best part of my experiences are knowing that all the power is in my hands. It does get a little lonely though. And I cant change other peoples wills or actions as much as Id like to be able to. But I can make myself or other people disappear whenever.
>>
> have a short lucid dream
> wake up
> be on the waking hallucination stage, notice there is one afterimage that forms a word
> might be important, quickly note it down, it reads something close to "IIODT"
> my dream is cryptically calling me an idiot
for what purpose?
>>
>>17137731
Your mind is just fucking with you. It tends to do that.
>>
>>17137731
One time I was in a dream and I got stuck in a place called dren. Even my subconscious thinks im a nerd.
>>
>>17137731
Had plenty of dreams where I was in Hell.... My subconscious must have been agreeing with my daily observations...
>>
I just took a fruitful, 40 minute nap you guys would like to hear about.

I lucid dream by meditating in bed until the dream forms around me. I really recommend this style of LD, and meditation overall. Do it, you won't regret it.

This time, I started slowly. Some wisps of dreams formed and then closed when I sexually assaulted whichever girl was closest to me (to test my lucidity of course). However, one dream was amazing.

I came to on the sidewalk of some small city, and soon found a officerish man motioning at me. I followed him and he lead me into the foyer of an elegant apartment building. Creme walls, red carpet mahogany trim, etc. As I realized this man that looked like my grade-school basketball coach was actually a door man, he took my arm and started leading me up the stairs.

"Your stay has been approved, and accommodation have been set on the 6th floor, number 612." He then dropped a key on my palm, released my arm, and started going downstairs. I yelled out to get him stop and asked him a question.

"Are you dreaming too?" The dream started dissolving around me, maybe because I upset the cosmic order of things, maybe I had to fart, I don't know. But just enough structure was left to watch the doorman reply.

"Yeah. In real life, I am dreaming."
>>
>>17078931
Never been one for the dream thread, but I had weird one over Christmas eve/morning.

To preface, I've had a recurring theme in a series of dreams over the course of several years. They started before I browsed 4chan or read any doppelganger stories.

So, once or twice a year for the last five years I've encountered duplicate characters in semi-lucid dreams.

Most of the time they were in the form of people I wasn't familiar enough with to tell for certain which was the original or animal of some sort that I could tell was identical to another in the dream.

Normally I played along, ensured they never encountered their copies and never let on that I knew something /different/ was present.

I had three of these dreams in the last six months, including this one.

>Be in hyper-realistic dream
>The kind where you go through your whole day in it in fine detail
>Be innamall, Christmas shopping (Haven't done so in 6+ years)
>Gettin' them swag clothes, them epic games for buddies circa 2007
>For some reason, I'm there with my physically and mentally retarded brother without my mom
>Leave and dream the entire drive home
>Enter house that has become extremely run down between my leaving and returning
>Dream logic waves it away
>Brother takes a little while to get from car to inside 'cause he kinda shuffles
>Set shit down in living room and turn around to find brother only in his under shirt/pants
>Not unusual, when he's chilling around the house
>Very unusual for it to be the case before the side door to open and close
>Understatement.exe
>Shrug and walk past him to into my kitchen to wash up after being out
>He's also walking up to the side door, still fully dressed
I had no face when.
(Cont)
>>
>>17138454
(Cont)

>Housebro isn't paying attention and the side door is around a few corners and a hall from him
>I address him and tell him to head up to his room for lunch
>He walks almost normally and goes up the stairs foot over foot, something I know he can't do
"How did you like the mall?"
>"It was fun."
>Full sentence.exe is attempting to make changes to your reality Y/N
>/N
"So, what do you want for lunch?"
>"A sandwich."
>Vocabulary.MSP has launched without appropriate permissions
>Get him situated with tray table at the edge of "his" bed
>This whole time, he's been looking at me and around with an aware gaze that's never been in those eyes
>Retreat and redirect realbro to wait in my truck for my mom
>Call her and tell her to take my truck and go to another brother's house and not to come inside

So here's where shit goes from another doppelganger dream to what I think was a turning point.

>Go to room and grab an old shotgun I have as my poorfag HD gun
>3-inch deerslugs 'cause I'm going to certain doom as I can tell
>Exit room to find fauxbraux in living room
>"What are you doing, Anon?"
>Three shots rapid center mass
>Bear fucking bullets
>Eeeeeeeeeee
>Gurgling
>It gets back up, sans holes
>Repeat three rounds rapid as it starts to move in my direction
>Hit it once and it takes off towards the kitchen
>Wing it as it enters and it tumbles out of sight through the doorway
>Slap some buckshot into the empty shotgun and pursue
>Instead, find a coyote in my kitchen
>Unload anyway
>It drops down and spasms
>Out of shells on hand
>Smack it with gun like some retarded vidya
>Repeatedly
>Until stock gives out
>It's now an uninjured fox
>Its also whispering something for mercy or something
>Kitchen knives are handy and are only thing that has any perceivable effect
>Stab until it stops closing the wounds
>Even then, it's just solid, bloodless meat
>House kinda fades back into its actual condition
>Wake up after 14 hours sleep and miss much of Christmas.
>>
>>17129999
czech
>>
>>17138644
Checking your check
>>
How do I find my dream signs?
>>
About 3 weeks ago, I started to feel like I was about to go through another psychological shift (long backstory; I'm in phase 3/4 right now). After feeling like this for a while, the night before a concert which I predicted was going to change everything, I had one, if not the scariest most intense dream of my life. It goes as:

>walking up a street in a neighborhood I used to live in
>it's not an exact replica, but the feeling of the atmosphere and some landmarks were similar
>I turn around and see a beautiful sunset that begins to turn the most vibrant purple I've never seen (it's hard to imagine that this color even exists)
>I take out my camera to take a photo, but suddenly everything becomes foggy (lived in a city with a lot of fog)
>I decide to wait for the purple sky to come back, and when it does, I pull out my camera again
>when I look through the viewfinder to take my shot, everything becomes enveloped in a red that was also extremely intense. Almost like a translucent ruby color.
>right after everything turned red, I scream like I've never screamed before, and wake up

From what I was able to understand after contemplating it, is that a subconscious part of me was killed. I don't feel the same after that dream either... It's pretty weird.
>>
>>17139039
Just write down your dreams in your dream journal, and note any similarities.
>>
>>17078931

Had a dream. Kept stating "2 weeks"...

"You have 2 weeks."

One of the times, a police officer was the one saying "You have two weeks" and was implying that I was in serious trouble.

Don't know if warning pertains only to me or if it's a 'warning' for everyone.

Anyway, 2 weeks would bring us to January 9th. I wonder if anything will happen.
>>
In My Dreams I'm Gay
>>
>>17141187
That's normal.
>>
Once had a dream telling my friend about a dream I had earlier, and I don't mean a dream in a dream, I mean two different dreams, but in the 2nd one I was aware of the 1st... And I know there separate because I woke up in between them
>>
>>17141203
alright
>>
I had a dream that I had a math final and forgot to prepare my speech. Yes. A math speech.
There was also a bag of weed I had to hide
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.