[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 16

File: death.jpg (14KB, 150x234px) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
14KB, 150x234px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

Thoth's finished his new guide for /div/.
Thoth's tarot and rune guide! For beginners looking for new spreads and info regarding taking up tarot/runes.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Bantz your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Bantz your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination
Previous thread: >>17087236
>>
File: ormehull.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ormehull.gif
2MB, 500x500px
Well, hello everyone! It's leafreader again. I apologize for my relatively long absence. In case you don't know, I practice tasseography, the art of reading the future in tea leaves.

As it is traditionally done in presence of the querent, my readings will be a wild approximation and I recommend seeking a real-life oracle if you have significant problems.

Anyway! I'll need your name, age, a random word and your favorite color. Feel free to change these requirement if you don't feel comfortable with them. Thank you!
>>
>>17095592
Melissa
Golden
>>
>>17095592
Jon
Red

Any chance you can give me a reading based off the location/condition of my cat? His name is Rosco.
>>
Michael
Green
>>
>>17095592
Edward
Have I made the right decisions to beat my friend this week?
Orange
>>
>>17095603
Oh forgot age, 25.
>>
>>17095592
Name: SG
random word: fly
favourite color: green / blue
i would like a love reading
>>
>>17095592
Noct
Apathetic
Orange

I'd like a general if possible please.
>>
>>17095592

Name: Lucifer
Random: Keith
Colour: Black, like my soul.

Can you tell me why your soul belongs to Lucifer, the defiler?
>>
>>17095592
Jack
Purple

Just tell me whatever, love life would be neat though.
>>
>>17095596
I forgot my random word. It would be ''strange''.
>>
>>17095602
sorry, forgot random word
random word: pathetic
>>
>>17095592

James
Green
Corduroy

Do you see anyone in my love life? What do you recommend, if so?
>>
>>17095592
Y
Purple
Feels
>>
>>17095592
Madison
Sail
Light blue or pink
Just a general I think
>>
>>17095592
Levent
compassion
since yesterday it´s yellow
>>
File: anona_sny.png (20KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
anona_sny.png
20KB, 819x460px
>>17095592
Name: Dastin
Random:Sword
Color:Red

Will I get some superpowers in my life?
Do you see any war or other turmoil happening in my country(Poland)?
>>
>>17095592
Robert
Godzilla
Blue
>>
>>17095592
NA
Dual
Green
>>
>>17095596
Let's see: your cup has an overwhelmingly calm feeling. There will not be any major turmoil or disturbances in your life for the upcoming six months except for what I'm about to explain to you.
In your life there is a lone king figure. He is like a dictator with the mind of a wolf; he seeks to take something from you, as well as take control of your choices.
You will feel perplexed as to this individual's motives. There might not be any.
You will be victorious in the end and eliminate the wolf: to do this you will need to gather the help of your family. After this ordeal, your life will be as smooth as a spring meadow, full of flowers and wind. You might meet a love interest in the work field.

>>17095600
I will try to focus my reading on your pet; however do not expect much.
I see a pillow, a feather and a raised flag. Your cat might be somewhere comfortable, and he is very interested in this place. But it is dangerous for him. Sorry I can't be any more precise.

>>17095602
I see the most the signs about your professional life, which, despite being relatively satisfying, will suffer from: the apparition of an annoying person, similar to a fly, distracting you from your projects. They will cause a significant amount of stress and must be cast away.
You will be given an opportunity to return to your roots, to a former state of being: it is time for you to explore spirituality in its great depths.
Be wary of strangers who speak sweetly for they have nothing but deceit on their minds.

>>17095603
Yes.

>>17095609
Your signs are blotched, sadly: it can result from the menace of grave danger in your future or the lingering shroud of depression.
You might have trouble sleeping: and for good reason, several people are leeching off your mental. I hope you can quickly identify them.
Your real friends will present you with a valuable gift that you could potentially keep or sell, the latter resulting in the loss of reputation.

Cont.
>>
>>17095700
>Yes.

Thank you.
>>
>>17095614
Good news: there is money on the way, and a large amount of it! I would say, perhaps in two months. This sudden sum will change your life, resulting in several different outcomes: you choose your future, but it is always written.
If you invest the money in academical pursuits, you will need a great deal of motivation to succeed.
Choosing to buy presents for your friends will be useless because it will just damage your reputation.
Traveling seems objectively the best option.

>>17095616
It doesn't.

>>17095618
Well, I see in the distance an engagement, though the term engagement is vague and could also refer to a contract in the work field.
In general, you need to be more assertive. Apply the law of the jungle to your life: only the strongest gets to live. You might also benefit from reading on native american culture: it should inspire you.
Something will be stolen from you and cause you emotional pain.

>>17095629
Yes! I do see someone in your love life and I'm glad I could offer counseling on the matter.
This person will sweep you of your feet, all you've ever wanted and more. They will seem out of your league until you realize they are interested in you and your relationship will begin: more of an adventure than romance. If you're a sedentary type of man, don't try to pursue the person. They'll drive you insane, slowly.
Anyway, it seems to me like a worthwhile opportunity. Good luck.

>>17095630
I hope you like food because it's coming for you. I can't make much sense of the signs, so I'll go on wild guesses. There are loads of food to be eaten. I'm not telling you to check the fridge. You should go to parties and see for yourself: plenty of food. Seriously, all I see is food and I'm not even hungry. You are not going to starve because there will be an almost infinite amount of food: most of it will be free. Grab any opportunity you have to get food. Hell, maybe you should get into cooking. Check out /ck/. Put the food in your mouth.

cont.
>>
>>17095773
Huh...I don't really have any desires to be rich so I might probably just use it as a donation to charity where it's most needed or something.
>>
>>17095780
>>17095773
Derp, Post submitted without me clicking. Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>17095592
Jonathan
Parmesan
Gray
>>
>>17095780
give it to me dude

>>17095793
My only general concern is wondering how things are going to turn out with my significant other or job situation
>>
>>17095592
Dante
Fractal

Just want to know how things are going to turn out
>>
>>17095773
Food, food, food... Yeah, I love food and I'm an amazing cooker myself.

Couldn't really make sense of the reading but thank you anyway.
>>
>>17095700
>>17095700
>last one
was that a general reading?
>>
>>17095634
Those are some pretty nice colors. Aesthetic too.
I accidentally dropped your cup and broke it, so I'll give a light reading from what i remember: the arts are certainly not a good orientation for you.

>>17095639
I'd say your life is like the impressive, lonely coast of an island. You push away people who want to help, perhaps subconsciously? Loneliness is like a coffin and salt water splashes onto it. If you go back to a healthy social life, you will realize you are a lucky person and will meet a new, very interesting friend. If not, you will yourself become a shadowy figure, very imposing, but hollow at heart. You will never run into a promising love interest and make a family. Change yourself for the better.

>>17095642
Superpowers aren't real.
Just kidding though, I don't see anything telling me you'll become superman, but that also means I don't see anything that means you won't. Go for it, I suppose.
As for the turmoil you speak of, nothing harmful will happen to you for six months. Your family might get tricked out of some money.

>>17095643
Uh, you might be acquainted to a younger girl who has /very/ romantic interest in you; by that I mean, promiscuous even. She will start to invade your privacy shortly if she hasn't done so already. I really don't know if you should enter a relationship with that girl. Just know that behind that primary lust, there is not much in terms of personality and she is rather shallow.
Your close friends, if you consider them true friends, will prevent you from getting an injury.

>>17095693
make toast in the bathtub

>>17095756
you're welcome.

>>17095824
Yes.

I'm stopping here for now. Maybe I'll do more readings later on.
>>
>>17095834
ok, thanks
>>
>>17095773

James here. Whoa, positive love advice but man I wish it included a heads up on who it was lol. Thanks though
>>
>>17095834
>make toast in the bath tub
Is that a roundabout way of telling me to kill myself by electrocution? I gave you my actual initials. Would you please give some kinda vague future reading?
>>
>>17095834
Thank you so much for your reading.
>>
Damnit i always get in on these things and then the person immediately stops doing readings.
>>
>>17095852
Same.
>>
David
Sagitarrius
Will I pass the test tomorrow?
>>
I think it might be somewhat interesting for you readers out here.
Kuba
Male
Brown with a little bit of green eyes
Brown hair
Somewhere in central Europe
High school
I am currently in relationship with lets call her W, and lately I'm doubting many things and I want to know what should i do, what comes next and how will it go. Also another thing, maybe even more important to me is the girl at school that I'm currently fascinated with, lets call her K. I REALLY want to know what she thinks about me and what is likely to happen between us two.
Thank you so much its important for me. Have a good day/night
>>
File: badtimes.jpg (236KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
badtimes.jpg
236KB, 1280x852px
well Readers I'm going to that place you told me bad things are going to happen.

Some said it was me, others said it was another person who's gonna have a bad time.

I'm just going in, gotta get that "yellow cake" out of there. I'm on my way before night falls this is the part I dont like.

Just in case, I will be looking at my phone now and them,

Male
green
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPf0YbXqDm0
>>
>>17096060

you have no idea what "yellow cake" is a euphemism for and it's adorable
>>
>>17095592
William
Redemption
Black
>>
>>17096087
no its not adorable, is the nastiest thing you could have around some "people"

yes is yellow, but later could be worst later. Now take a ride son. Tonight is going to be for U-238
>>
Jarrett
Teal
So did i make the right decision with rachel? If so, when is the universe gonna throw me a bone on this love shit?
>>
Greetings all, I'm doing general advice / scrying for the next... while. Probably an hour or so.

For guided advice I just need a summation of the situation, I prefer this route as mundane problems have mundane answers typically.

For scrying I need a moniker to address you by, and a short guiding description of what you want me to look at (can be as simple as "love" "death of a family member" etc.)
Scryings can be refused for any number of reasons, mind you.

I may also address random posts as well.

leafreader, since you're already helping people out if you decide you want something I'll bump your request to the top of the pile.
>>
>>17095561

There's nothing paranormal or spooky about these circle-jerks. Please delete this thread, mod.
>>
>>17096247
I am very close to submitting something I made to a digital market distribution service for their approval and publication. How will it fare?
>>
>>17095592
Kris
Cigarette
Purple
>>
>>17096247
Greetings. I'd like to request a scrying, and I would ask you to look at my current spiritual path. Just that. Please look at my spiritual path and tell me what you see in general.

That would be very nice. You can call me Phil.

I would appreciate it a lot.
>>
>>17095800
You forgot your color, but there is rarely a situation that doesn't turn out well, once everything's been through the wash.
Yeah, sometimes things suck in the short term, but you have to weather through the storm.

>>17095814
Food doesn't have to be food. Food is nourishment. Maybe you're feeling starved somewhere, and you'll finally feel satisfied.
In the Catholic Church, the food offered is merely representative of the spiritual...ness that one requires for life.

>>17095852
Bad timing. Sorry m8.

>>17095884
Ah, young love. First, I want to say be grateful you're able to experience it. /r9k/ is full of people who weren't and well... yeah.
Secondly, when you're young you tend to not look at things as you should.

You're in a relationship with W. If you're doubting things, you should take a second and really consider everything. But you shouldn't pay K any mind while you're still with W.
One at a time is the only way to be fair with both W&K and yourself.

Don't think of W in comparison to K. Think of yourself as being happy with W or not. If you decide no, then transition to being single. Once you're single, then think about whether you'd be happier with K.

>>17096149
I'm not so sure if there ever is a "right" decision. A decision has been made, and there's no going back on it. What you need to focus on is being happy with the future you chose for yourself.

As far as when the universe is going to throw you a bone... can't help you with that one. But you should find a way to accept yourself as you are, and then look to accept another into your life. You're still young after all.
>>
>>17096247
I'll take a scry, you can call me Gerard today.

I have three occult queries; you can choose whichever you prefer:
>1) I'm looking for the right partner for my long-term occult project. Please help me find this person.
>2) I'm looking for a sort of online workspace. Please scry an identifier for it for me.
>3) I've been considering performing a certain work soon. How would it work out for me?

I may or may not be able to read for you in exchange if you need one.
>>
>>17096247
yo dowg scry me and see if I have any djinn attached to me.
My alias is...
>Mr potato chips.
>>
>>17096247
Earlier, I asked someone to tell me how my cat was, and where he was. They said he was alive, and comfortable. Well; this was quickly disproven, as I found him dead.
I will, after your reading, inform you of the details, but to avoid you telling facts I may unintentionally give you, I just want you to tell me how he died. It would give me great comfort. This isn't a test, as I have no idea how he died, myself.

I go by Jon.
>>
>>17096247
What method do you use for scrying btw?
>>
>>17096254
I'd recommend you start at the bottom of div threads and work your way up. You often find that someone stops right before you send your query in. I know, happens to me too, and yeah, it's annoying.

>>17096253
If you put a lot of work into it, and you trust that you're happy with it, then good luck. Can't really be much help here.
Although I have heard of people make honey jars for similar situations. A bit of Hoodoo you should be able to do. Basic-level spellcraft if you're interested.

>>17096284
Alright Phil, I'll see what I can... see.
>>
>>17096247
Greetings, Mr anon.

I would like a career scrying, have been looking for a job since a while now, haven't found anything though.

Call me L

Thank you
>>
>>17095693
Bump for an actual reading
>>
>>17095561

Would love a reading. Life has been stale for awhile, met a girl recently and we hit it off. It feels deeper than any thING I've had before. A reading would be much appreciated.

Tom
Sagitarrius
>>
>>17096247
Lisa, Aries 23, Purple
Love reading please
>>
>>17096247
Could I get a scry for love? A moniker for me can be shadescapade. I just want to know if any potential love interests will be encountered soon or at least before I plan to leave next fall.
>>
>>17096309
>Alright Phil, I'll see what I can... see.
Thank you
>>
>>17096295
Kuba here
Thank you and yes I know that I shouldn't even have K on my mind right now but she just fascinates me. I wouldn't even flirt with her because I'm still with W whom I love but things are getting worse and worse and I don't think I'm happy with her. Well I just wanted to know what K thinks about me because it really gets on my mind. Thank you for the kind words tho.
>>
>>17096247
Thanks for the recommendation for here >>17096254
But an old and close friend had a....falling out and said they find it hard to muster up the energy to interact with me. And recently I'm still trying to salvage what I can with them any advice would be welcome
>>
>everyone always wants the scrying
-sigh-
At least you guys are using it for something seemingly worthy, so I can't complain too much.

>>17096284
I saw an idyllic waterfall next to a log cabin of sorts. A scenic hermit setting. It was very nice, truth be told. Until I went into the cabin. There was... all kinds of shit in there. Demons, almost. I think they were the things distracting you. All locked up and kept away in what should be a home. I locked the door behind me and went to go meditate under your waterfall and felt instantly at peace. This is why you pursue the spiritual path, isn't it? It gives you a sense of peace you haven't felt anywhere else in life.
Keep at it and you'll enjoy the progress you make. I see you being an old man who is relatively content with where he is, compared to where he was when he started. In other words, you have a ways to go, but you'll enjoy the journey. And again, the journey seems to be about the best thing you enjoy at the moment.

>>17096296
Hmm. Your queries bring up an interesting point I didn't feel like making until now. There are many different kinds of scrying and divination, as well as how someone could use it.
Thank you providing 3 different avenues to choose from, as I don't think I would be able to help you on the first two.

So, number 3: Za projecto
If you do it, I saw you trekking in the middle of a jungle, hacking and slashing your way through. When you finished doing what you were there for, I saw you standing in a 1950's detective office setting, with a picture of a jungle hanging on your wall. The job you're thinking of taking on... I would do it. It seems to be something that will, on some level, guide your actions in the future. At the very least, it's something that you will refer to and the memory will provide a nudge in the right direction in times of contemplation.
>>
>>17096247
Can I request a scrying? Call me Withnail.
Contemplating suicide and want to know what the two possible outcomes could be (doing it and not doing it). Does the future hold any hope or should I just give up?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (2KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
2KB, 480x360px
>>17095592
iasonas/ιάσωνας aka Jason
Black
Tipper

It's been a while since i hit a Wall with Marth. I can't seem to improve. If i continue down the path of Marth, will it be worth it? Or should i make the permanent switch to sheik?
>>
>>17096378
>I saw an idyllic waterfall next to a log cabin of sorts. A scenic hermit setting.
Well, there you go anon. I constantly get the hermit card during tarot readings too. I just wonder what all of it means. I mean it sounds nice, but I just wonder what it means.

>Until I went into the cabin. There was... all kinds of shit in there. Demons, almost. I think they were the things distracting you.
Welp, that may be because I worked with demons a lot in the past. Or maybe there is other nasty shit around me, who knows. I just know one of the entities who are a kind of spirit guide to me, often told me to stop dicking around with demons and that they have a grip on me, but I never really realized that. Hmm.

What do you think could the cabin represent?

Can you tell me what kind of distraction those things provided?

> A scenic hermit setting. It was very nice, truth be told.
Can you describe the feeling maybe?

>This is why you pursue the spiritual path, isn't it? It gives you a sense of peace you haven't felt anywhere else in life.
Definetly, knowing that I know now, it provided an extreme sense of peace towards me. Its not only about feeling good though, I need to embrace a certain responsibility and get on top of my shit, because certain things are expected from me. It is also not always easy. I had to go through some traumatizing shit, but in the end, this is what provided the spiritual growth to me. No pain no gain principle.
>>
>>17096297
I didn't even need to scry you for this.
You have something there. Whether it's a dog or a genie I can't say. At the very least it's something that catches your attention every once in a while. Maybe a thought that you can't get out of your head, or a concern that's troubling you.

Breathe. Tranquility is the best resolution for troubling thoughts and possible hauntings.

>>17096307
It depends on my mood and the query asked. Anything from reflective surface to black water to candle flame. My environment is quiet right now with the occasional interrupting noise, so I'm going with the candle flame method, as the flicks of flame seem to match up nicely.

The downside is the only way I can really do it right now involves meditating on the afterimage after it's burned in, and I can only do that so many times in one go.

>>17096306
I'm sorry, I'm not very good with the past. But I will help you out with something else.
>Your cat might be somewhere comfortable, and he is very interested in this place.
Oftentimes those who have come back from near death experiences or dreams of the afterlife expressed great interest in it, and have felt very comfortable. Reading over his post, unless there was another one I missed, he never said the cat was alive. He said he was comfortable.

I'm sorry for the loss of your pet, I hope you can take comfort in the fact that he's at peace now though.

>>17096315
A career in the supernatural is much more troublesome than its worth, normally, for various reasons. I would look into starting your own small business, and change things from there if you're really interested. Make sure to get yourself a proper tax designation or whatever they call it so you don't get into trouble with the authorities and taxes. You'd probably want to bill yourself as a consultant.

>field too long
this always happens ._.)
>>
Alright, just making a post saying I'm not accepting any more stuff for now. I'll still answer stuff that was asked before this point though, to whatever extent I can.
>>
>>17096395
>Contemplating suicide and want to know what the two possible outcomes could be
I can tell you that without any divination. You are incarnated on earth, because you are supposed to learn a lesson that you are not done learning yet. Killing yourself would be evading that and basically bailing out.

Best case scenario is, you just reincarnate again and will have to repeat all the shit from scratch.

Worst case is, your soul gets "lost" and you end up being stuck on earth as an intranquil spirit who cant move on o the afterlife, nor incarnate, therefore being stuck between chairs in torment

My advice is basically stop being a fucking bitch and embrace the pain, because pain means you are learning valuable lessons. No pain no gain.
>>
>>17095592
I would like a reading, There is so many things, many more confusing than others, but i think it is related with my past life. It is about love and the future about this relationship. I would like to know also about my future en general too. The reason of all of this it is because i want to start a company and i really want to know what to do.
Can you help me? By the way I am really stuck on love matters. and i broke my friendship because of that. I need guidance, I will provide feedback.

Dennis, Tauro 22, Blue and red and orange, gray.
>>
>>17095592
Rui
green
oyster

tell me something mate!
>>
Male, leo, 22.
I am looking for romance/sex advice about a Taurus girl. Chances are I might face opposition in the face of a friend of mine, same characteristics. I am willing to be graceful whether or not one of us has any chances with her, I just want to know about whether or not there is a point in me investing any effort.
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17096422
Pet guy here. I appreciate the comforting words.
We found him outside, in my yard. It was odd-- I drew runes this morning to find him and received Berkano, and Othala. More or less giving the meaning to me as: "Right outside the door, in the grass." I then walked outside, not initially seeing him. Went back in, cursed my own reading, and took care of some chores.

It wasn't until I came back from getting lunch when I found him. No obvious wounds, no blood leaking from orifices as though he'd been ran over. Looked as though he had just fallen asleep in the spot and passed. He was fourteen. Sweetest cat you'd ever see; like a baby, even.

I promised to remove my trip, and I'm putting it back on just for this post to request that any anons who may feel like doing me a favor-- if any of you know any send-off rituals, doings, or whatever, please, in some ounce, do them for my cat. Thanks.
>>
>>17096317
Someone please do a reading it means a lot
>>
Andrew, 25, dog, and red.

Should I become a writer? I have nothing going on in my life and I have been drawn towards writing (and reading) more lately. I am unsure of what I'd like to do for a career even at my current age, so I am in a sort of melancholy since by now I am supposed to have figured it out.

Thank you.
>>
>>17096315
HA, I just realized I misread what you meant. You said a career scrying, and I thought you meant a career IN scrying.

Sorry. I'm not doing the stuff normally I normally do for business stuff right now. But what little I was able to glean off was a standard "expanding your horizons" bit, which in your case I'm interpreting as extend your search area, possibly consider moving.
Otherwise, there's something you're overlooking or trying to ignore. Again, sorry I can't be more helpful.

>>17096318
I'm getting... nothing. I mean, I normally see... something, even if it doesn't make sense to me. But this is... a void.
Huh. I guess I would recommend taking a break from the whole love thing for a while and work on something else. Find happiness in the way things are right now. If your single, stop looking for a while. If you have someone, stop and smell the roses, I guess. But the nothingness, to me anyway, means there's nothing I can really recommend.

>>17096363
Take a break from W. Nothing official, just become scarce for a week or so. Don't do anything with K, mind you, because you don't want to be that kind of person, but sometimes when things are getting worse you just need some time to recharge your batteries.

>>17096367
Figure out if it's even worth it. Sometimes people just... drift apart, you know? It's not always a bad thing. But if they can't summon up the energy, you'll have to. Invite them out to somewhere to do something. Make it *easy* for them. If you offer a hand and they don't take it up for, leave the hand there for a while. Eventually they'll either accept it when they're ready, or your arm will get tired being outstretched. Either way, the decision will be made readily apparent for you.

>>17096395
Yeah, I'll do a scrying for you. I was actually waiting on you, if you'd believe that.

>>17096396
Marth all the way.
>>
>>17096490
>Marth all the way.
a-alright.
>>
>>17095592

>Romero
>21
>Fight
>Grey

Thank you so much I wanted one of this for a long time! :D
>>
>>17096378
Interesting, thank you
>>
>>17096490
Nothing is what I feel, void
Nothing can make me happy
You just confirmed the hollow
>>
>>17096320
>>17096490
Was skipped :/
>>
>>17096247
Thanks for doing these readings Mr. Anon!

May I ask for a scrying? I currently just hit a fork in the road between two careers, aerospace engineering and energy work, and I took the spiritual path. I'm lacking the faith required to completely delve into this future, and would like it if you could see anything within the next 6 months that would set my anxiety at ease a little more.

Thanks again,
Daniel
>>
>>17096490
I'm trying to expand my horizons,

Thank you so much, all of the best for you.
>>
>>17095592
Right
Teal
>>
File: portada-disco.jpg (623KB, 1417x1417px) Image search: [Google]
portada-disco.jpg
623KB, 1417x1417px
>>17096247

This sounds really cool, helpful and interesting. I would love to request one of these so I can try it for the first time...

So, It's been a good year, this 2015 was pretty good, even better than 2014. And I'm improving as a human been more and more, I'm starting to be proud of myself and it's a good feeling for once, but there's one thing I can't manage to "accomplish" wich is improving my "love life". I'm a normal guy, but really shy and even though I could, I never had the chance to find love.

So, it's simple am I going to finally find love in 2016 at some point? Am I finally going to have a girlfriend?

I'm scared about this because I'm afraid I'll miss all my chances and I'll give up on love soon, and It's sucks to feel like this because I'm only 21. I'm kinda shy, but I'm trying to work on it and improve myself to be good enough for somebody.

I mean, I just want some love in my life. I really just want to be with a girl that can spare some love with me... Feeling alone so much hurts my spirit sometimes, and It kinda sucks a bit...

So, Let's see what you can see. Thank you for your help. Also, sorry for going long on my post! :S
>>
>17096320
Huh, I typed up the thing for you but I guess it didn't go through.
Basically, you're going to be leaving, so I wouldn't recommend starting anything now, as it might make it difficult for you to leave.

>>17096419
From the outside, the cabin seemed to represent a home, something you could always return to after you finish up meditating under the waterfall.
When I got inside though, all the demons there, more like purple spirits of varying sizes, seemed to just... distract me. If I was to stay inside all day, I would be used to it, but after seeing the tranquil scene outside, I rushed to get back out there.

I think the cabin might represent the trappings of your past. I tried to open the door and let the demons out, but they seemed content to stay in there, while only a few would come out.
It honestly might be easier to just burn it all down and restart.

Try not to fall into your old ways or habits anymore.

>>17096395
Live. Live until you can find a reason to live. There's an ever unwinding set of stories and events that our very lives will unfold.
I considered it once. And there was something that stopped me from doing it, and now here I am telling you not to do it.

The future holds hope, dear Withnail. You just need a candle to see through the darkness.

Even if the feels are too much for you, you can make someone else smile. If you're truly at the point where the darkness seems to overwhelm you, then so be it. Become the darkness. Take up the burden of another. With it removed from them, their light will shine, and it will shine into you. And the darkness won't seem so powerful then. Don't try to push it off onto another. You can't share your darkness. But you can share your light.

I'll send you a spark and hope it helps you.

>>17096450
Cats often times go off on their own to die. They do it as a way of consideration to those around them. So take comfort in knowing that even during its final moments, it was loving you in its own way.
>>
>>17096490
Thanks I appreciate the reading I just felt after years of friendship that something like that would be looked over
>>
>>17096533
Listen, unless you're leaving, then dknt ask if you'll find love. You are only 21 with 80 years left to live. Stop looking and let the waves of life flow over you. I'm sure you'll stumble across your own pearl.
>>
>>17096544

>Let the waves of life flow over you

That's a beautiful description of what "Destiny" is in the end. I mean. I know I migh have to live a lot of years. But, you know, many people never find love in life, I have a normal life, I work,study, go to college and stuff, is just that girls never find me attractive. So you know, I'm just curious, maybe I'll never find love, I hope I find it, I'm just looking at the two sides of the coin brother.

Thanks for replying tho. :)
>>
>>17096542
I see, so you think the purple spirit things are more symbolical for bad habits or negative things in my life, rather than actual spirits who might try to pull some weird kind of shit on me?

Thank you a lot anon. I'm really thinking right now what it all means. It all makes sense. I got the hermit tarot card repeatedly in readings, the whole spiritual path thing is true, negative things holding me back, traumas of the past possibly trapping me. So what you saw definetly is an accurate representation. I just keep thinking what else it might all mean.

Would you be so kind as to do one last favor for me? What is holding me back a lot currently, are compulsive-obsessive thoughts that come out of nowhere. The fact that I can't control my thoughts properly, and that they are currently running crazy, kinda never fails to get me into some kind of bullshit.

Would you be so kind as to do a reading on what the root cause for these compulsive obsessive thoughts is?
>>
>>17096521
Yeah, see the first part here >>17096542

>>17096448
Any effort you invest in a person should be made immediately obvious... but I have a stupid talent for reading people.
Put forth a little effort, and you'll have your answer right away on whether you should do anything more. When you see her smile, does it do anything for you? If yes, you'll want to do it more, the effort won't seem so bad.

If no, well, at least you were able to spread a little happiness around the world, and that's not such a bad thing either.

>>17096489
Yes. Even if it just remains a hobby, writing often does good for the soul. There are worse ways to kill time.

>>17096517
When I feel overwhelmed, I put a void around me, so nothing else gets in while I deal with the hurt. I didn't mean it like that, I just mean that you should focus on yourself right now instead of love.

>>17096524
If you still have time, go for the aerospace engineering. Yeah, energy work is nice and all, but I want space adventures damn it!
Paranormal stuff should remain a side-gig for most people, is my honest opinion.

>>17096533
I'm done with the scrying, but as far as love goes, you're still young. I wouldn't worry about missing something until you're 27. Until then, you're not even at your prime yet. Plenty of time.

>>17096443 (oysters are a nice aphrodisiac)
>>17096440 (focus on the career, love will find its way to you)
>>17096484 (go for it if it feels good, but don't go overboard)
>>17096492 (n-no homo though)
>>17096493
>>17096532
And to all the other anons who are still replying to leafreader, he's gone, boys. Read the thread.
>>
>>17096583
So, there is anyone on the thread, that can make divination? Can you divinate?
>>
>>17096583
Will the relationship work out if I put effort into it? Is she my soulmate?
>>
>>17096583

I came with nothing but questions and I'll leave with nothing but questions. wellp!
>>
>>17096595
And so now I'd like to say - people can change anything they want to. And that means everything in the world. People are running about following their little tracks - I am one of them. But we've all got to stop just following our own little mouse trail. People can do anything - this is something that I'm beginning to learn. People are out there doing bad things to each other. That's because they've been dehumanised. It's time to take the humanity back into the center of the ring and follow that for a time. Greed, it ain't going anywhere. They should have that in a big billboard across Times Square. Without people you're nothing. That's my spiel.
>>
>>17096247
Mr.Anon if you are still doing scrys, may I request one?
Eyera, 21
Can you look at my love life? I've been feeling alone for a long long time.
>>
>>17096577
No need, friend. I'm actually learned in psychology. Your thoughts are of an OCD variety, and these thoughts are actually the things that manifest in worse cases as OCD behaviour. Usually it just means that the thoughts slip out as behaviour unintentionally for the actually disorder.

As an example, if you walk by a toilet, you think to yourself "filthy" and continue walking by, whereas a person with OCD would have the thoughts escape their brain, but it would still be "filthy" so they have the urge to wash their hands 5 or so times.

ANYWAY Look up ways to curb OCD behavior, and that should be helpful to your thoughts as well.

And with that I'm out. Later boys and girls.
>>
>>17096602
Aight m8, thank you, have a good day
>>
>>17096597

This is pretty much true. It's simple, do more good than evil and follow what you think is right without hurting others.
>>
>>17096490
Still want to know what K thinks about me mane im a curious dude cant help it
>>
bumping in case any readers wanna come in
>>
>>17096583
if youre still reading id appreciate it
18 m
june 29
is going to providence for their 3+2 columbia program the best option for me right now?
>>
>>17096598
sad pepe
a long low white dresser with an oval mirror hanging above it, a large bed with a purple comforter reflected
a science laboratory with computers, microscopes, slides, live (exotic?) animals kept nearby
A paperback book or quality magazine, and a theatre ticket box with a line, a band's playing
anon should hang out near the back to find love
>>
>>17097102
Did you get sex change
>>
>>17097102

did mr.anon get married?
>>
>>17097170
>>17097123
no im his sister
>>
>>17097242

okay then sister anon, can i have a love reading too? you can call me veronica today
>>
Mental scry here. Don't expect perfect accuracy but I'll do my best.

Just ask me a question and be sure to put energy behind it regarding your situation that I can read.
>>
>>17097265
Hello,

Would you give me a love reading ? Curious to know if I'm meeting someone soon.

Straight male, gemini

Thank you
>>
>>17097274
I would say that I feel it but as always you must take action when the moment comes.
>>
>>17097265
How'd I do on my exams?
>>
>>17097315
I don't think you were prepared enough.
>>
>>17097326
Yeah I didn't study
>>
>>17097326
>>17097265

Ah, if you're still going at it, would you like to try me?

Straight male, virgo, hazel eyes, oval burn scar on my left leg, prefers buddhism mostly but i have a handful of deities i honor as well

Another reader told me something meaningful would be coming up in my love life, but they didn't describe who it would be or what it would require, like whether I'd have to handle third parties or need to be proactive about certain things or need to be bolder than usual... or whether it'd just feel natural, etc.

If you can glimpse anything about that, that'd be cool. Even if it's just a brief caricature of the supposed girl.
>>
>>17097360
I think it will be all of those things.

You may have to decide one way or the other what kind of work you want to put into it...that will determine how "natural" it is.

But if it's love, it will FEEL natural. At least partly.
>>
>>17097265
Do I have a chance with Lauren at all?
>>
>>17097265
male, love reading please
>>
>>17097265
Am I currently mentally healthy?
>>
Fuck you all we are drunk as fuckand nothing bad happenes lel
>>
>>17097280
Thank you so much..

Will definitely take action when necessary.
>>
You all jus got sved from a dirt bomb fro a drunktard all went perfe wy all readers mis
>>
>>17097460
drunk posting wait for it to be over find out who the bay day is for
>>
>>17097265
Anything significant going to happen to me soon in terms of spirituality?
>>
>>17097244
A HUGE cruise-ship seen from the front
The dining room with the oval tables (i've never been on a cruise ship) and then there's the chairs dancing the cancan or no, its row, rows upon rows of marching BIRDS?
I tried to refocus on the query and you and saw
a chihuahua in a park, held in my? arms, which jumped down and ran away
there's an iron or brick fence around the park, a grocery store at a corner nearby
A teeny tiny sailboat skipping across mild waves..
>>
>>17097500
IF you're still reading, I too would like a love reading..

Appreciate.
>>
>>17097500
Would you mind doing a reading for me too?

Allen, 20
What does Eden think of me?
>>
So what's the deal with my spiritual development?
I had a dream where someone offered me enlightenment (via the use of methamphetamines.. not the point), but I told her that I was scared, and then I woke up.
Do I even want it? Will I be a pussy for ever? Ahhhhhh what's the deeeaaaalllll
>>
>>17097265

Does the girl I like have an interest in me in a romantic way?
>>
>>17097460
>>17097466
As someone who is currently drinking,

I want to hear this story
>>
>>17097265
Will things work out for me in the romantic situation I am currently facing? I want them to so badly
>>
>>17097597
Im currenty on safe zon today tis nigth we snatche a dirt bomb materal frm hamas miltantd on usa soil. They die i m fine and al my frns.

Reader sai somthig bad will hapan butt s lie we ard all sade readers all mis
>>
>>17097500
>>17096247
Oscar
love reading
scrys if possible
>>
Gabe

Was he in his power or just another idiot?
>>
>>17097265
Do you think good things will come from me hanging out with k?
>>
>>17097902

Chariot reversed - running into a sticky situation. Use your power for good things and don't get involved in power struggles.
>>
>>17097922
If you're doing readngs rn, could you read my query by any chance? >>17097483
>>
>>17097483

King of Cups - learning emotional control
>>
>>17098000
Alright, thanks
>>
>>17097444
... yeah. Maybe this is okay.
>>
Any readings tonight?
>>
File: EjKnd.jpg (96KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
EjKnd.jpg
96KB, 500x750px
Good morning /div/,

I'm back with more of my bibliomancy readings. I will pull a word, sentence or a paragraph from a book called ''The Drunken Botanist''.

If you wish to receive a fun, novelty reading from me that you probably should not take without a lot of salt, give me your query and I'll see what I can do.

Let us begin.
>>
>>17098453

Can A and I achieve our vision?
>>
>>17098453
Hi Botanist, thanks for doing this! I'd like to request a general reading, with whatever insight your book has for me. Thanks!
>>
>>17098453
Hey, i wanna try. Give me the future. Thanks.
>>
>>17098453
Fantasy Playoffs, will I beat my friend to make it to the finals with this current lineup?
>>
>>17098485
''This tall, striking perennial herb with fine, lacy foliage and bright yellow flowers is used in a variety of cuisines throughout the Mediterranean, North Africa, and Asia. The bulb, leaves and stalks are all edible, but it is the fruit - often called a seed, although the seeds are actually found inside the tiny oblong fruits - that is used to flavor absinthe, pastis, and other liqueurs.''

''The flesh is then either scooped out of the peel and eaten fresh, or pressed into juice. All this effort is entirely worthwhile: ...''

Yes.
>>
>>17098453
Girlfriend when, is she a short haired qt 3.14 tomboy that I want?
>>
>>17098453
does somebody like me right now?
>>
>>17098453
Am I worrying about this part of my body for no reason? Has it changed since this physical ache set in? Will said ache pass?
>>
>>17098487
''Black currants.

Check with a local fruit nursery to choose a vartiety best suited to your climate and most resistant to local diseases or pests. Noir de Bourgogne is the variety most often used for the French liqueur, but it is hard to find in the United States and not well suited for every climate. Ben Lomond and Hilltop Baldwin are two good, vigorous cultivars. Native American black currants, including the clove currant Ribes odoratum and the American black currant R. americanum, both produce edible berries but have not been used as much in liqueurs.''

Perhaps it may be a great idea for you to look into your health, or at least if you're by any gods forsaken chance considering moving or traveling, then make sure that you're well vaccinated and prepared. In general, your health. Watch it. Be prepared for something.
>>
>>17098511

Fine fellow. Now the question I don't know the answer to. Is this solo vision worth pursuing?
>>
>>17098453
Who am I really?
>>
>>17098540
Thanks, Botanist. I will be traveling next week to a totally different climate. If/when anything happens, I'll come back here and give you feedback. Have a great day and thanks again!
>>
Yo. If anyone wants I can do some scries.
All I need to know is what you want to know and MAYBE I can offer some insight.

Just depends on the question usually but I'll do my best.

Also I'm only scrying for about a half hour.
>>
>>17098504
''Angostura,

First, let's address the tree itself: the angostura tree has almost as many names as the bitters that have claimed it as an ingredient. Alexander von Humboldt, a German explorer and botanist, described the tree during an expedition to Latin America that lasted from 1799 to 1804.''

''Citrus,

If possible, visit a fruit tree nursery that specializes in citrus to choose a tree with fruit you like that grows well in your area. At a general garden center, ask around and find an employee with expertise in citrus who can advise you about potential pests or disease in your area and tell you whether young trees will need protection against frost.''

It would be pretty hard to interpret the future from that, I'm not going to lie. You may need to ask for some help from someone, at least somebody who is more experienced with something than you are. Don't be afraid to ask for help in general.

>>17098542
Wait in line.

>>17098562
Good luck. I will be around in here for a while, so do not be afraid to simply leave a post in the thread; I will see it anyway.
>>
>>17098568
Thanks again. I'll make sure to leave you that feedback and I hope you get it.
>>
>>17098568
Thank you.
>>
>>17098510
''Lemon verbena,

Apart from protection from cold, lemon verbena needs very little care. No special fertilizer is required; like many herbs, it actually prefers poor, well-drained soil on the dry side. Plant it in full sun; if it gets any shade at all, it won't be as flavorful. The flavor is extracted from the leaves, which reach peak essential oil content in the fall. It grows to the size of a small tree in frost-free climates; otherwise it reaches eight to ten feet tall in a season and produces flowering stalks covered in tiny white blossoms.''

It seems so. You will beat your friend, but with enough effort it would be entirely possible that you will beat the finals as well. Good luck.

>>17098572
No problem. Have fun on your trip.
>>
>>17098591
>It seems so. You will beat your friend, but with enough effort it would be entirely possible that you will beat the finals as well. Good luck.

Gratzi, I shall give it my best.
>>
>>17098567

Scry for me four digits [0-9].
>>
File: ovEonO1sip9joo1_500.jpg (36KB, 500x180px) Image search: [Google]
ovEonO1sip9joo1_500.jpg
36KB, 500x180px
>>17098567
Hey Pringles ;)

Can you tell me if anything important is going to happen in my near future?
>>
>>17098567
Hi Pringles.

Can you tell me how my current love interest feels about me? My name is Nathan
>>
>>17098567
Yo, guess tell me about my love life.
>>
>>17098567
Will i find love soon?
>>
>>17098515
''Pine,

Even today, it is possible to find a pine-tree-resin infused wine called retsina in Greece. The Greek winery Gaia Estate makes a retsina called Ritinitis Nobilis that is flavored with an extract of the Aleppo pine Pinus halepensis. Fernet Branca is also rumored to contain a touch of pine resin.''

''Rose,

The fragrance - and flavor - of violets is a tricky one. A compound called ionone interferes with scent receptors in the nose and actually makes it impossible to detect the fragrance after a few whiffs. There's also a genetic component to how we taste ionone: some people can't smell or taste it at all, and others get an annoying soapy flavor rather than a floral essence.''

When? When you'll be completely stunned by her, you'll know. She will be like a pine; short hair. The problem may be that the taste of her may wane in a very quick time, or at least it may be a slightly awful one.

>>17098598
Best do, you.
>>
>>17098453
Love reading
>>
>>17098610
well...Seems like someone in your family (an elderly family member it looks like) might have an impact in your life at some point over the next couple of months for some unforeseen reason.
Not entirely sure though desu.
>>
>>17098567
What kind of career should I pursue?
Or just a Scry on anything career related.
>>
>>17098520
''Soda and bitters,

It's hard to believe that a medicinal bitters, invented in Angostura, Argentina, that claims to treat fever and stomach problems, would not contain a well-known plant that grew in the area and was already used for those very problems. The use of angostura bark in pharmaceutical preparations is well documented in the nineteenth century. In fact, the realization that angostura bark was sometimes adulterated with the poisonous bark of the strychnine tree led to widespread warnings to druggists to be on the alert when compounding their own angostura bitters. Obviously, the bark was widely used at one point. Why would Dr. Siegert have omitted it from his formula?''

Keep an eye out with what's around you and whom you're working with. It may not be a pleasant surprise, though. At least it seems like one.
>>
>>17098628
It seems as though he or she thinks you're a bit odd, but possibly sophisticated and possibly handsome.

>>17098639
sigh... If you like them older then there might be an older woman who's interested in you.

>>17098655
Yes and she will be burning with desire but also a little bit...silly...on the inside...
>>
>>17098717
silly on the inside?
well i hope i meet her soon
>>
>>17098685
Either nursing or something to do with cosmetics.
>>
>>17098567
Pringles the other query and answers looks so funny that I want one

which girls like me?
>>
>>17098733
sigh.... I saw a really distorted face where the features were swirled around. What I mean by "Silly on the inside" is that she may be slightly touchd in the head. She may have voices or something. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Just saying she may be dealing with some sort of a thing.
>>
>>17098676
Alright then, thanks
>>
>>17098526
''Galangal,

Although several related plants are referred to as galangal, the so called lesser galangal, Alpinia officinarum, is the species recognized as a safe ingredient by the FDA. Other species include greater galangal, A. galangal and Kaempferia galangal, sometimes called resurrection lily. All three grow in tropical climates and produce pink and white blossoms that resemble a spray of orchids or tuberose.''

Will said ache pass?

''Orris,

None of this chemistry was understood at first. Perfumers and distillers would also not have understood why the rhizomes had to dry for two to three years before they became effective as a fixative. We now know that it takes that long for a slow oxidation process to occur, bringing about the chemical change that causes irone to form from other organic compounds present in the rhizome.''

You are worrying for no reason, and the pain might take a bit of a while to pass away. Even the mention of ''resurrection lily'' makes me think that it all shall be fine. It shouldn't be too serious though. But like I said, it may take a while.
>>
>>17098717
probably pretty accurate. Thanks, pringles.
-Nathan
>>
>>17098453
Hello, Botanist.

What can you tell me about V? What does V think of me? Is there any long term involvement with V?
>>
>>17098758
It seems your best bet in this time is a girl or guy who's either muslim or indian or one of those types of skin complexion.
>>
>>17098567
If you'd don't mind Pringles could you read me? >>17097516

Thanks
>>
>>17098542
''Opium poppy,

This beautiful annual flower, with its enormous petals the texture of crumpled tissue, has been banned around the world because its pods produce a milky sap laden with opium. While the drug has its uses as a painkiller - morphine, codeine, and other opiates are derived from the plant - it can also be used to make heroin, and for that reason the plant is classified as a Schedule II narcotic in the United States. This has not stopped gardeners from growing the plant in violation of the law; it's actually quite common. Only the seeds can be sold legally, since poppy seeds are used in baked goods. This loophole allows garden centers and seed catalogs to sell them as well.''

If you pursue it, then you best watch it quite well. Depends on what you're planning to do with this kind of a vision; if it's something relatively benign, then all the better. If it's something more serious, then you best be careful. It should be relatively simple to do it either way, more serious route being the route that will require more preparation, but if you'll know what to do, it will pay off.

Good luck.
>>
>>17098739
Hmm I definitely don't want to do either.
Welp thanks anyways.
>>
>>17098810
lol well most of them are tan skinned so I'll have to guess
>>
>>17098825
She thinks you're pretty, dawg.
>>
>>17098765
I can deal with weird, I'm kinda weird myself.
As long as she isn't bananas
>>
>>17098840
That's it? I appreciate the reading i just thought I would get a different answer I guess
>>
>>17098543
''The Bay Rum,

An extract from the leaves and berries of Pimenta racemosa, a close relative of the allspice tree, is added to high-proof Jamaican rum to make bay rum cologne. Although the ingredients sound delicious (and people who wear it smell delicious), the concentrated botanical extract delivers an unusually high dose of eugenol that would be toxic if imbibed. Wear the cologne, but drink a Pimenta tree in this form instead. This drink is sweet but not childish, and gives off the pale, tangerine glow of a Caribbean sunset. Velvet Falernum is a wonderful spicy, syrupy mixer from Barbados available at better liquor stores, but if you don't have any, simple syrup will do.

1 1/2 ounces dark rum,
1 1/2 ounce St. Elizabeth Allspice Dram, or another pimento dram
1/2 ounce Velvet Falernum or simple syrup
Dash of Angostura bitters
Fresh juice of 1 orange or tangerine segment (feel free to experiment with lime or other citrus as well)

Shake all the ingredients over ice and serve on the rock in an Old-Fashioned glass.''

Who are you, hmm...I was more drawn to the name of the drink itself, so looking there... sweet, but yet not childish, giving off the vibes of a pretty, Caribbean sunset. The ingredients also are quite toxic if unused properly, so a slight edge too; perhaps the reason why you are sweet, but yet not childish. A strange query. Perhaps more sense will be made to you.

I also included the entire recipe if you were, in case for some ungodly reason, interested.
>>
>>17098665
''Mastic,

The tree itself is a small and highly fragrant scrubby plant with tiny red fruits that turn black with age. The Greek island of Chios is best known for its mastic gum production; in fact, mastic from Chios enjoys recognition from the European Union as a product with a protected designation of origin, much like Champagne or Calvados.

''Schlehenfeuer, 284.''

Nothing much, truth be told. It seems that you may gain some attention or you already have some attention from external sources, protected in a sense. And do try out the sloe gin I mentioned, Schlehenfeuer; that may be an interesting experience from what I'm reading.
>>
>>17098453
>>17098453
Can I stay sober?
>>
>>17098791
''Jasmine,

...to genetic differences in how we experience fragrances, about half the people who inhale jasmine will think of honey, and the other half, unfortunately, will think of urine. They're both right.

Jasmine is not a common ingredient in liqueurs today, in part because of its cost: the makers of Joy perfume love to brag that over ten thousand jasmine flowers go into a single ounce. Jacques Cardin makes a jasmine-infused Cognac, and two American distillers, Koval in Chicago and GreenBar Collective in Los Angeles, produce jasmine liqueurs.''

''Sundew,

Although sundew rarely makes an appearance behind the bar today, there is a German liqueurs, Sonnentau Likor, that claims it as an ingredient. Collecting a sufficient quantity of sundew from marshes, and picking the bugs from it, might be more effort than the average cocktailian wishes to undertake, but it's probably a safe enterprise. Sundew has no know toxicity and has even shown limited promise as a cough treatment and anti-inflammatory- demonstrating, once again, that those medieval herbalists might have known what they were doing.''

''Gin: A high proof, vodkalike alcohol flavored with juniper and other natural or ''nature identical'' flavorings.

Monkey puzzle,

The poet Marianne Moore called it a conifer contrived in imitation of the glyptic work of jade and hard-stone cutters, a true curio in this bypath of curio-collecting. And in fact, the monkey puzzle tree is a curio, an oddity of the sort prized by Victorian plant collectors. It is also quite likely the oldest plant in the world from which an alcohol beverage is made.''

(next post...)
>>
>>17098988
V is like a jasmine; prized, being boasted about, having the smell of honey but yet you should be aware of her possible negative sides too. Don't get too attracted by one smell for the other one is there too.

She does not think too much of you, a favorable opinion sure, but in a sense, she may also think of you as something worth dealing with. Something worth it. If she's dealing with you now, then yes. She may think you're worth the effort.

And it seems that you may have some luck with long-term involvement with her. The monkey puzzle part was for that; if you make more sense out of it or something else, then stick with that.

>>17098943
Last reading, and then I'm done for today.
>>
>>17098943
Each aggregate is as it were an arena of struggle for multitudes of opposing forces, each of which acts by itself, is directed to its own goal, usually to the disruption of the whole.

basically, bruh, you need to man up and deal with the misery of sobriety long enough to become used to going without alcohol. Deal with your pain like a man, and it will be good for you to kick the habit. Ultimately it comes down to whether or not you have the willpower to stop drinking. Otherwise you will languish as all alcoholics do and it will have profound detrimental effects in your life as alcoholism always does.
>>
>>17098988
>>17098997
jesus christ that was worth the wait. Thank you for the fantastic reading. If you give me a paypal i'd be happy the throw a few dollars your way for the time and effort you put into this post.
>>
>>17098943
''Sweet woodruff,

This low-growing perennial puts out beautiful star-shaped leaves and, in spring, even smaller white, star-shaped flowers. Although it could easily be overlooked as an insignificant, shade-loving woodland groundcover, it gives off a sweet, grassy fragrance, which is an indicator that it contains high levels of potentially toxic coumarin. For this reason, the plast is not considered a safe food additive in the United States - except as a flavoring in alcoholic beverages.''

Yes, you can and you should. It will be unhealthy for you in the long-run, for the potentially toxic part still gives you enough room to breathe and claw yourself out of alcohol.

>>17099008
This was simple bibliomancy and nothing more. You can keep your money for yourself and instead buy something else, or save up for something that you may want to have. Best keep them instead of giving them to some bored anon who has a relatively interesting book on-hand.

Good bye for now, /div/.
>>
Was I in the wrong for what happened and are things better for the other person now?
>>
>>17098567
Hi,
my name is Kuba and I would love to know what this girl at school lets call her K, thinks about me. Thank you
>>
>>17099034

> Jera

What goes around, comes around.
>>
Hey there! Going to do some spreads for everyone interested. I've got about an hour of time now.

Just tell me your name, age, how you look and something special about yourself.
And your question of course.
>>
File: 1408723738914.jpg (62KB, 640x534px) Image search: [Google]
1408723738914.jpg
62KB, 640x534px
>>17099463
Youve done me too recently and its 4am so I'm not doing readings. Just popping in to say Hi, and I was a dumb ass and stayed up to 4am again.
>>
>>17099463
What divination do you use?
>>
>>17099473
Nice to see you again!
Sleep well.
>>
>>17099478
Tarot cards!
>>
>>17099463
Hi!
Kuba
Male
Brown eyes, brown hair quite handsome I guess
I go to high school somewhere in central Europe
Something intresting might be that I don't ever feel lonely, I don't really trust nor like people outside my family, though I'm a social, outgoing guy.
My question is about this one girl at school 'K'. She fascinates me in some way and i really want to know what she thinks about me and I wonder how my love life will progress and what will happen.
Thank you and have a nice day
>>
Attempting one reading, going to use the Hecate's Torch spread from Thoth's guide, runes and all
>>
>>17099537
What you need for reading?
>>
>>17099537
>>17099529
Do me senpai
>>
>>17099544
Absolutely nothing. Are you fine with a general?

>>17099547
The spread's not really suited to love, and you gave far too much information. Sorry.
>>
>>17099550
Yes, im good with general one
>>
>>17099529
Concerning how she thinks about you:
The cards The Lovers and Seven of Rods reversed fell out.
Ace of Swords and Ace of Cups reversed.

How I see it, the cards are pretty clear. You both will come together, if you don't put her under pressure. Take action, but don't try to make her do things she doesn't want, since that will be the end of you two.
Now, sadly it looks like somewhere down the road you two will be trapped in falsehoods and lies. Indecision, anxiety and hesistancy may dominate your relationship.

Concerning your love life and her:
You got Nine of Pentacles, Ten of Rods and Page of Rods reversed.

It looks like you will have to proceed carefully in regards to her. Don't act to quick because it may ruin it.
Ten of Rods speak of some kind of pressure, some kind of status that you may want to keep in regards to her or your surroundings. This fits will with the Page of Rods reversed, that you two may break apart because of this struggle.

Take the Nine of Pentacles as a warning to proceed carefully with her, since if you won't you two may break apart!

Well, I think it's pretty clear. You will come together, of course if YOU take action, but down the road you will have to be careful with her, since it may break apart easily.

I hope this helps! :)
>>
>>1709953
I'm in for a reading!
>>
>>17099562
Thank you it really helps me a lot, how would you say she thinks about me right now? What is her opinion on me?
>>
>>17099553
The first card shows your current state; the Hierophant in reversed. It's as though poor advice has lead you to wherever you are now. Trust in the wrong people/person/concept. You feel mislead and abandoned.

The second card shows the near future's events. Shown as Judgement. I think this means that there'll be a reckoning soon for both you and whatever lead you astray, and it'll be conducive overall to your development as a person. You'll need to be honest with yourself when going through it.

The third card shows troubles to overcome, seen as the Ace of Swords. You need to find a way to arrange your thoughts better; you need better outlets. Try to focus yourself instead of being so scattered. You aren't the type that can keep many coals on the fire at once.

Advice regarding spiritual life is seen as the 5 of Wands with Hagalaz. You need to destroy old concepts, old viewpoints. They're holding you down, and limiting you. You can be much more than what you are now.

Advice regarding psychological life; shows the 6 of Wands and Naudhiz. You need to find strength in yourself. You're too worried about the troubles around you, when in reality, most stem from your own perception of what's going on outside of you. The real issue is your worried tendencies and nature. Get that in check.

Advice regarding mundane/physical life is the 9 of Pentacles reversed. with Ansuz on top. It would most likely be very profitable for you to speak with a financial counselor to get a savings plan going. It seems as though you spend more money than you make, and this stems from bad spending habits. Get a plan, consult a professional, and profit.

Feedback please!
>>
>>17099573
Currently she is in a kind of down-phase concerning you. She may not have the best thoughts about you currently, but that will change in the nearest future!
>>
>>17099592
Thank you it means a lot to me.
Have a nice day buddy
>>
>>17099580
Spending money is on spot. Overall reading is pretty solid but it lacks deeper insight. It's like you describing colors you are seeing but you dont see what causes them to be that way. For example You say that old concepts are holding me down but what kind of concepts?
>>
>>17099597
Guess I should've lain runes over it. That being said, you have enough information from what I have said to use it.
>>
>>17099599
I've known it already. It's quite unusual to use abstract things directly.
>>
>>17099610
What do you mean?
>>
>>17099463
Hey MRKS! I hope you're still around for a reading :)
Name is Em, 24years old, red hair brown eyes. Something special I guess would be working on my art, because arts special to me.
My question is how is 2016 looking for me? :)
Thanks!
>>
>>17099562
Can I get a reading?
What's going on with this person and me?
>>
>>17099736
Lulu, 19, i have elf ears, mostly green.
>>
>>17095592
Logan
Sublime
Purple
>>
>>17099822
if you're still here I will scry for you
>>
>>17097265
Will I get laid this weekend?
>>
>>17099894
I see a fridge
A couch
I think you will netflix and chill
>>
>>17095793
>>17097599
These are both me. Is there anyone who could do a reading or give me some info to help?
>>
>>17099904
A pair of flowing curtains and a view of an icy shore outside
focusing in on a frosty glittering rock
A horizon line, an eye
A locked box

It won't work out, or will leave you longing for more...?
>>
>>17099463
Nestor
5'10, black hair, tanned skin, brown eyes and young but with a few gray hairs

I really just want a love reading. Because last night was somewhat awkward and strange.
>>
>>17097380

Buuuut you still cant give me a description of the girl. How do I know this isn't a bunch of crap then lol
>>
>>17099927

Do you see a woman in my future? If so, can you describe her, and will I be with her?
>>
>>17099889
why because i am going to die?
>>
>>17100037
lol i know, all things die, please fucking cry for me .... i cry on my own just fine but yeah i can use some support. thank you.!
>>
>>17100037
I see the siding of a house, clapboard
a silhouette of a man in a robe and hood -- nope, that's a pine tree. oops.
A red-maroon dot against blackness that became clearer and clearer until the top flashed with an oval of white light and then
the dot exploded and fell and there were two hills or waves, left and right, both pouring themselves endlessly into a chasm, white sparking along the surface
and from the chasm sprayed a great plume of black
>>
>>17100051
>>17097511

Hey, could you do mine ?
>>
>>17100051
Ms. Anon if you are still here could I get a scry?

Im >>17099937
>>
>>17099948
Have you ever had a scryer give a physical description before?
>>
I'd really like a reading from one of the spreads in the Thoth guide if someone didn't mind. Would really enjoy the morticians scale or Hecates torch. Thank you! Good vibes to whoever will.
>>
>>17100074
I see a crater at the tip of a volcano
A porch with white columns and a white roof overlooking a lush landscape, lots of tropical greenery
a metal bowl full to the brim resting on a bed of rounded rocks
Someone with hair just beyond chin length standing in a doorway, a kitchen behind
>>
>>17100085

Mmhmm. A couple times. Eerily accurate too.
>>
>>17100121
Thank you, Ms.
>>
>>17100121

Ah can you grab mine, or did I ask a bad question? Just looking for a heads up or some advice

>>17099955
>>
>>17099443

Thanks.

So... What goes around comes around? Does this mean I'm right that I since I was screwed over that it'll come back on them?
>>
>>17095592
Jonathan
gone
Blue
>>
>>17100145
Who was it so I can look our for them?
>>
Any readers still around?
>>
>>17098886
Original requestor here. Just learned how to make a spiced rum. Sounds a lot like me. Toxic if taken the wrong way but sweet and nurturing soul.
>>
>>17100286

Orion and Hijinks, but I dont see them too often. There was another one but I dont remember their name. Also, BV could do that from time to time, but hed always just see one of my past relations I dont bump into any more
>>
>>17099927
Can you make me a reading???
>>
>>17100051
male
blue
a friend of mine
>>
>>17099889
If you can scry for me, i'd appreciate it

Nic
ghost
red

what's coming for me in 2016? Its more important than it appear
>>
>>17095592
Nico
Truth
Red

Love and work,please?
>>
Anybody here today?
>>
Hi,

name: Charmaine
favourite colour: light blue
random word: duck

I'm specifically requesting a love reading
>>
I don't know if anyone could do a reading for me I'd appreciate it.

I don't know what's typically needed but I can try following what others are doing.

Mousey
Pink
and for a word, let's use pneumatic.

I've been having some trouble with a friend and I'd like some guidance on that if you can find any with a reading.

Thank you for your time.
>>
>>17101333
Nice trips

I see a stairwell in a public place
It's a mall, the stairs are coming up from a central courtyard onto the second floor. There's a long, wide, empty hallway in front of the stores, then there are grotesquely huge figures in black, both genders, marching three abreast and countless deep, advancing towards me
I see some of those abstract fancy mannequins trying to pull down their skirts and cover up more???
Someone in a wheel chair near the food court wishing they could get upstairs
An arched, groomed eyebrow and the idea of applying lip liner

If this is getting anywhere remotely familiar? I will keep going and try to interpret a bit...
>>
>>17101376

hey sister anon, could you try and interpret this one from last night a bit? >>17097500 it doesn't make any sense to me.
>>
>>17101381
I got the impression that you will meet attractive people soon, but nothing long-term/meaningful will start
>>
>>17101376
It does seem like it, in a way.
If it helps, we were in a romantic relationship. He ended it a few weeks ago. It's killing me a little.
>>
>>17101394

well that's kind of a bummer
>>
>>17101400
Ah. Move on. He has

>>17101404
>bummer
>404
>>
>>17101421
>He has
I guess that's that then.

Thank you for your time. I appreciate it.
>>
>>17101421

:^)
>>
>>17101376

I-is anything going to happen In my romantic life?
>>
>>17101421
Hi Ms.Anon! What information do you need to do a reading?
>>
>>17101421
I would like a reading if you're available.

My name is Charlie
>>
File: 1450087786273.gif (2MB, 318x184px) Image search: [Google]
1450087786273.gif
2MB, 318x184px
Somebody jaus fuckin i need somebody ti booze me up. Or jus fyckinh kill mw
I fooken miss er
>>
File: Vx6yJdi.jpg (127KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Vx6yJdi.jpg
127KB, 960x960px
>>17103718
don't hold back the feels, let it out
>>
>>17103718
Same here, bro. I'm starting to realize I've become an alcoholic over her. I don't have the slightest clue how much u drank last night, but I have little memory of it. I just wish I had more booze, but I finished it all.

I just miss her too. Maybe you should avoid becoming like me, though?

Oh well, gym in an hour, then I'll find more booze. Best of luck to you.
>>
>>17097102
Yo Mr.Anon thank you for the read!
Not so sure on what you mean so I will take it literally. Loved the whole atmosphere of it tho heh
>>
I know this is weird to ask but I wonder if any of your readers could help me, my father passed away few years ago and took with him a secret about me and nobody in the family seems to know exactly. Somebody tried to ask him about it, he just said "don't mess with it, wait until I'm dead to tell anon the truth". Anything you readers could pick can be helpful to find out my origins. Thanks in advance.
>>
Man are these last two posts intriguing.

If you two have time later this evening i believe i may be able to help.
>>17103766
>>17103796
>>
>>17103870
Yes, I'll be around, any help you can provide is appreciated, thanks
>>
File: sV4MAy1.jpg (224KB, 646x913px) Image search: [Google]
sV4MAy1.jpg
224KB, 646x913px
Anyone having time for a general reading for me? I'm stuck at work for the next 6 hours and I've been really depressed for a while. And Idk but some advice from a reader could be great. Might give me some hopes maybe.

Name
>Romero
>21
>Capricorn
>Male
>A number: 27
>A colour: Grey
>A word: Backlash

Thanks to whoever helps me. I'll be around.
>>
>>17103870
I don't see how drinking a woman away is at all intriguing, but you can feel free to knock yourself out. I'll probably be lurking.
>>
>>17095592
David
Leaf
Purple
>>
>>17100348
I am an elusive individual.
>>
>>17104511
Not enough to escape my love
>>
>>17104511

Elusive enough to do a reading for me? ;-)

... I'm sure that makes sense somehow
>>
>>17105316
"but not too elusive to do a reading for me"
>>
>>17103766

Alright. Took a little longer than I intended to, but hey. This is the kind of thing that won't be going away for you two anytime soon.

First up, the alcohol. You're realizing it's a problem, which is good. But I want you to try to compare it to a certain mental condition. OCD.
OCD works by a thought slipping past your subconsciousness towards your unconsciousness leading to action, even if you're not immediately aware of it.
Something similar here.
Your thoughts of her are leading to actions being took as a means of coping, obviously.

You need to... accept that it happened.
It's not an inaccurate assessment that your inability to move on is as dangerous to your mental health as a mental illness is.
>>
>>17105381

Technically. My way had more swag, though
>>
>>17105401
Yes, pretty much what I already know, but thank you. What was your spread or method?
>>
>>17105414
technically, im champ >>17104677
i had dubs so its true
>>
>>17095592
Justin
Zulu
Green
>>
>>17105492
This wasn't a read. This was simple psych knowledge, friend.

The thing is, we often times already know the answer to our questions. Is this a good idea? Does she like me? Was this all my fault?

The trick lies in opening ourselves up to the answer. We have resistance to the ideas sometimes. And sometimes it's not something we want to hear. But we already know.

It's intuition honed to an art. Good luck with your problems, and remember that no matter how hard it may seem, running away from things doesn't solve anything. Ghosts will still haunt you. Memories will still haunt you. Feelings will still haunt you.

Face them. Accept them. Conquer them if need be.

Regardless of what it is that haunts you, remember. You're stronger.
>>
>>17106029
you doing scrys my good man?
>>
>>17106055
What is a scrys?
>>
Damon
Red
Love
>>
>>17104103
Intriguing if only because I can't think of a worse way to do things.
Coincidentally I believe I may be allergic to alcohol.

>>17101434
Things will happen if you take action. Unfortunately, those things can not be guaranteed to be good.

>>17101428
Yeah, no two ways about that one.
You need to accept that at this point, he's not a friend as much as he is an ex.

>>17100039
You'll have the support you'll need. It just won't feel like it. It will feel like the entire world is just... collapsing around you. Why? Why isn't anyone lending you a hand? Why are you having to dig a hole out of the rubble yourself? And yet, you're able to. And yet, there's a ray of light reaching you way down deep, even when you're under the rubble.
You'll have the support you need. Even if it doesn't feel like it at the time.

>>17099937
A night of strangeness is one best left alone. Seek the light. Any and all feelings worth their salt remain true in the light.

>>17099034
In my experience, if you ever have to ask yourself if you're in the wrong, you are, to some extent. And even then, it takes two to tango. So don't beat yourself up. But don't believe you didn't have something to do with it.

>>17099207
Kuba we talked about this, yes?
Don't bother with K until you take care of W.
If K was to be in love with you, would you dump W? If that's a yes, then dump W anyway, regardless of K's actual feelings.
It's not good to...
Treat a woman's heart delicately.
>>
>>17106111
can you read me please?
i am Damon >>17106104
>>
>>17106111
nice trips
Oscar
Should i give up on being with this girl?
or should i still cling to some hope?
>>
>>17106055
Nay, friend. I'm drunk tonight. And I'm all tapped out as well.

Instead I offer you to simply meditate on your query. The last few scrys I've done consisted of my visions helping to clarify what the person already knew. It may not seem very clear at first, but learning how to reframe your own question is a hugely important thing.

I've reached a point where I can't really be helpful to... anyone tonight.

>>17106071
Aside from a google search?
Scrying is a form of divination where something is revealed to you through some...thing. Usually done with a reflective surface, however I've picked up a few people's mental versions and made my own twist. It's draining though, that's for sure.
>>
>>17106136
Nay, panda demon.

Love, despite one's fears and misgivings, isn't as complicated as almost anyone makes it out to be. That's the grand secret. Beyond that worthless bit of old man drivel I can't help you out tonight.

>>17106142
Hope for the best; prepare for the worst.
Realistically, talk to her. Does she feel the same way? If you can't even stomach your pride to talk to the woman, how do you expect to be a man?

My apologies if you have talked to her about it, however at that point she should have made it clear.
>>
>>17106165
maybe anything else?
>>
Rune readings up for grabs.

Query me with your name and gender.
>>
>>17106203
Damon male
>>
>>17106203
>>17106142
male
>>
>>17106111
>Yeah, no two ways about that one.
>You need to accept that at this point, he's not a friend as much as he is an ex
I disagree with that last bit.

After you had told me that stuff last night. I talked to him some today, a lot of my worries and stresses about it all are gone.

I think I'm mostly over it and we can be friends still.

But I guess he will be an "ex"... but I want to be friends with him.
>>
>>17106165
>how do you expect to be a man?
I don't know anon, I don't know
>>
>>17106209

> Thurisaz

There isn't a clear answer on this one. Focus your energies on what you think matters. Don't be too overly aggressive, especially sexually. Man up, make a move and see where it goes.
>>
>>17106210
I may have miss worded that. My bad.
Of course you can still be friends with him.
Just don't forget that other detail.
>>
>>17106267
Yeah. I see that. lel

It wasn't what I wanted to hear, but I knew it's how things were going to go.

I mean he already has someone new.

I'm a Leo so, clearly I've been rather heartbroken over the entire ordeal. But I think I'd do it again despite knowing how it would end.

Thanks Mr. Anon. <3

You've been more of help than you probably realize.
>>
>>17106203
Christa
Female
>>
>>17106206
>>17106370

Do you have a query? I don't do generals.
>>
>>17106507
>>17106203
If you are still here, Edward, male, love reading please. If you need something specific, how will things turn out with this girl I just met?
>>
>>17106540

> Thurisaz (Reversed)

Nothing good.
>>
Still doing rune readings.

Reply with
> name
> gender
> query / concern

No generals.
>>
>>17106029
That's what I figured, but I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt. I'm not sure why you do /adv/ on /div/, but to each their own.
>>
>>17107044
Melissa
Would it work out (romance, love) with G if I remained patient and waited long enough without pushing it?
>>
>>17107048
Female. Though I think that would be obvious enough from the name alone.
>>
>>17107047

He has a point, though.

/div/ is essentially /adv/. Where the reader draws the advice from is up to them; most consult the divine, while others may try something different such as psychological analysis from the querent's post.

But yeah, to each their own.

>>17107048

His impression of you
> Laguz (Reversed)

Your next move
> Sowilo

Possible outcome
> Ingwaz

He thinks you’re too timid and needy. You should make yourself shine, Melissa, as indicated by Sowilo; rune of the Sun. I don't mean throw yourself at him, but show off a little and let him know what you're capable of -- show him your strengths. The possible outcome, as indicated by Ingwaz, rune of the Seed, signifies a period of slow growth; like a plant. Unfortunately, I don't see this relationship going anywhere anytime soon. You should find a balance between waiting and pushing it and work that to your advantage.
>>
>>17107087
Thank you. I would say it is accurate. No matter, it was not going to be something that I was going to push any further. Back to the darkness with me it is then.
>>
>>17107044
>Gala
>Female
Does the guy that I am friends with and have feelings for returns my feelings?
>>
>>17107044

>Eugenio
>Male
When will I find love?

Thank you reader.
>>
>>17107122

His impression of you
> Isa

Your next move
> Kenaz

Possible outcome
> Tiwaz

He thinks you're an ice queen. Lighten up, Gala, and there will be a good outcome.
>>
>>17107131
Thank you very much for the read Vai!
Do you by any chanse have good rune read mats from the net? I want to get more acquainted with them
>>
I'm heading to the store for a bottle of Bacardi. Will be back in about half hour, then doing >>17107130.

And the bump limit is reached, somebody make a new thread? :^)

>>17107139

Read Thoth's guide in the OP and http://www.sunnyway.com/runes/ for an overview, then read Edred Thorrson's for an in-depth study.
>>
>>17107150
Way ahead of you, m8.

NEW THREAD: >>17107154
>>
>>17107150

Please do that reading when you come back I'm scared thag after this thread you wont read me...
>>
>>17107155

hey m8

>>17107158

I will reply in the new thread >>17107154
>>
>>17106507
yes i do mine its about love, can you read me?
>>
>>17095592
Chelsea
locks
Green
>>
>>17095592
Kalif
Purple
Random word- recessive
>>
>>17107044
Justin
Male
Love life/life path
Please and thanks. I can also do a guidance reading for yourself as well
>>
>>17095592
Dominic
Green
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.