[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 298
Thread images: 25

File: 1439726035522.jpg (573KB, 900x1212px) Image search: [Google]
1439726035522.jpg
573KB, 900x1212px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

Thoth's finished his new guide for /div/.
Thoth's tarot and rune guide! For beginners looking for new spreads and info regarding taking up tarot/runes.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Bantz your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Bantz your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination
Previous thread: >>17095561
>>
how do you feel about runes, op?
>>
>>17107154
What does angels have to do with divination?

G-d HaShem forbad such practises.
Only Prophets and Seers who have Adonai's divine vision can perceive such things.
>>
I'm going to get shitfaced and do stupid shit. No more readings after this.

>>17107130

> Ehwaz

Ehwaz is the rune of Horse, and horses are used for travel and movement.

So, Eugenio, go out and socialize more -- that's when, where, and how you're going to find love.
>>
What should my approach to Jessica be? There's some mutual feelings but I'm trying to talk to another girl. Y'know, since I want one I can actually BE with
>>
>>17107186
Glad to see you using the runes. Hope to see what you can do with tarot mixed in before long.
>>
>>17107186
>>17107186

More? I already do that and it never works... Too generic for me. Whatever, thanks.
>>
I will do 3 scryings (mental/pure visualization)

Give me any info you want, any query
>>
I'd really appreciate a reading
Female, gemini
I'd like to know how does M really feel about me and is why he distant all of the sudden?
Thanks in advance, I've been tripping on this for days
>>
>>17107337
Could you help me with this >>17103796
>>
>>17107337
Anything you see about my life would be appreciated. My heart aches for companionship though I'm willing to put it on hold to fix everything else. What do you see?
>>
>>17107337
Male
Gemini
Should I continue to pursue this girl?
Or should I move on?
>>
>>17107343
No. I'm sorry. I started to scry for you and felt I needed to start with a tarot card. The card I pulled was The Aeon/Judgement. I think you should let it go.... have you asked your mother?

The cliché/classic answer here is that you Dad isn't really your dad, I'm sure you know that
>>
>>17107337
Where is my true body?
>>
>>17107343
Male, 21
Could I have a love reading?
>>
>>17107337

Yeah I'm way too late, but I dont even give a shit.

>>17107192
>>
>>17107361
No, she can't remember the details of the adoption, it was held by dad. They're my foster parents but the rest of the family hints and his words point to something else. Thank you for your help.
>>
Will be answering questions on how to use the runes for divination and magick. There seems to be a great lack of info on the subject on /x/.
>>
>>17107455

How many divines are there?
>>
>>17107455
Is it necessary to do some ritual before using the runes?
>>
>>17107455
>There seems to be a great lack of info on the subject on /x/.
BV wrote up a commentary and linked a good thread back when the generals began:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/15923579/#15950910

Good on you for answering questions though. He answered any that were asked of him but never straight up announced that he would answer questions. Maybe there was a lack of interest back then.
>>
>>17107459
Not sure that's relevant to rune work as a whole. Traditionally, you'd want to pay attention to the old Norse pantheon.

>>17107467
It's not required, but meditating while holding onto your bag of runes would help facilitate an energy based connection with the runes for more apt reading.

>>17107472
I think the most important thing outlined by BV in that entire spiel was of the ambiguous nature of the runes. They represent a great metaphysical spinal cord of the universe, and each has their place and function. However, each function has many aspects that must be studied in detail by an aspiring rune worker, so they may better interpret the runes for each reading.
This is another way in which energy work and intuition plays a large part in the runemal.
>>
Any readings?

Male
Leo
What is my purpose in life? Am I on the right track and if not, what do I do to get on the right path?
>>
File: fossa-886-1366x768.jpg (293KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
fossa-886-1366x768.jpg
293KB, 1366x768px
Sorry for being so slow

>>17107357
I see a row of metal lockers. The wooden benches.

Then I'm somewhere else, looking out through a square with no glass. I thought it might be a stall in a barn at first.. It was a counter, outside a gymnasium, probably selling tickets and food, but its closed right now.

You are sitting outside of life looking in.
> willing to put it on hold
HAHA you mean escapism? face your fears, make mistakes

>>17107359
A tall palm tree next to a courtyard. Flowering bushes all around and a grill

Keep going for it

>>17107362
I saw a black glitch-line through a dark river in a cave...

>>17107372
Not scrying this. Just be 100% raw blunt honesty with her while still respecting her boundaries. If the sparks are strong enough a fire will grow yet

>>17107384
Nah don't thank me, I didn't help you. I'm scared of the question. That card was more for me than you I think
>>
>>17107496
>Not sure that's relevant to rune work as a whole. Traditionally, you'd want to pay attention to the old Norse pantheon.
I was making a joke about Elder Scrolls. But yeah that makes sense.
>>
>>17107337
Male
Pisces
Can you give me a general direction or something to lock for in love for next year? or something recent?

I'm the only person in my class that's from the same town the college is, all of them are outsiders. Plus I haven't been in a relationship since a long time ago.
>>
>>17107542
Oh, in that case. Nine. But worship daedra. They're much cooler = )
>>
>>17107534
Why does the question scares you? I'm not afraid of the answer, but I am thankful for your effort in trying to help. I hope I didn't give you any bad vibes.
>>
i am damon from the other thread (btw its my seudonim) will you still read me?
i am male and i have 22
>>
>>17107558
and i am tauro
>>
>>17107558
Good length, dude.
>>
>>17107563
sorry
>>
Kek. Blood magick is great for divination.
>>
>>17107552
>Nine.
>Talos
>Divine
I'm triggered.

Meridia is pretty cool though.
>>
>>17107534

>Just be honest with her blah blah

But I'm not chasing her. I want someone else. If nothing can happen between us, I want her out of my way. Maybe I didn't make that sound clear
>>
File: What is going on.jpg (81KB, 544x305px) Image search: [Google]
What is going on.jpg
81KB, 544x305px
>>17107154
What are the odds of drawing the same card twice out of a deck of 78 cards, with 3 different cards drawn, 3 times in a row.

See: The last 4 actual drawn cards. Pls advise
>>
>>17107570
How?

What is blood magic?
>>
>>17107574
They're trying to tell you something anon.
Try listening.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>17107570
>Blood magick
Yeah, that is a dream of many black folks
>>
>>17107580
Did he get a job or something?
>>
>>17107575
Blood magick is a binding. Usually potent and long lasting.
>>
>>17107573
The message was "let the cards fall as they may" not "chase her"

You're asking about her because in some way you still want the relationship, right? If so, letting the cards fall probably won't mean you forcing her to get "out of [your] way", it will mean you stringing along in the friendzone... hence my advice. Be genuine with her, make her feel like you're already together in meaningful little ways that show respect for her current relationship. Its the only way to steal someone
>>
>>17107605
Are you done doing scrys, eve? You gave me a wonderful reading last time and it really helped me figure stuff out.
>>
>>17107605
eve can you domine?
>>
>>17107337
Jason
Male
Capricorn

Do I have a chance with Shian?
>>
>>17107630
>>17107637
I'm done for today
>>
>>17107556
What I see is sometimes very accurate (akin to remote viewing) and sometimes pure metaphor/allegory. I'm usually comfortable with that but in this case, I really don't want to mess you up
>>
>>17107645
thanks may be another time
>>
>>17107647
I'm not being edgy here but it can't really mess me up, in fact it would give some peace and explain some weird feelings, it can't be worse than what I've been before. Yet I appreciate your concern, bless you.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Still around to answer questions about the runes. Would just like to help beginners along.
>>
>>17107713
You know a symbol that looks like a cancel sign?
>>
>>17107721
Off the top of my head, are you referring to Gebo? The X rune?
>>
>>17107725
A circle with a backslash on it.
>>
>>17107734
Unfortunately, I am not. Outside of it being in certain alphabets.
>>
>>17107734
Possibly could be a bindrune of Othala and naudhiz, but I doubt it. Sorry I can't be of more use.
>>
Can somebody recommend a tarot deck similar to the o9a's Sinister Tarot?

https://sisnexion.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/sinister-tarot.pdf
>>
>>17107845
Hermetic Tarot is similar in color.
Raven's Prophecy tarot is similar in tone and mood.
Cecolli tarot
Though the one that I think most matches what I've seen of what you posted would be the Deviant Moon deck. Try that.

The Night Sun may be worth a look if you enjoy Thoth decks.
>>
>>17107154
My name is Chelsea. If you don't mind I'd like to know what my path is. Why is it when I discover something great something terrible happens in return? What is my purpose?

Favorite color: green
Random word: Locks
>>
Could I get a reading?

M
Cancer
Random word: Coral
Color: pink

Just wondering if me and my ex will get back together and wondering if the new job I am trying to get will work and I will get it

Thank you for your time
>>
2 more scryings

priority to anyone who asked earlier in the thread

>>17107689
>it can't be worse
It just scared me, trying to help someone with their origins. Heavy stuff
>>
File: 1045363.jpg (400KB, 738x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1045363.jpg
400KB, 738x2000px
>>17108545
Hit me up, stranger. What do you need?
>>
>>17108545
hi EVE Im >>17107551

I asked earlier, got no response. Thank you in advance
>>
>>17108545
Who is the person who seems to switch back and forth between who he is? At least give me a general description, if possible.
>>
>>17108552
Query or gender/age, at least
>>
>>17108559
Female, 23.
>>
>>17108561
Am I really making progress? I've been putting a lot of hard work into different hings, and I'm just wondering if this is all accumulating to something. I've been pretty reclusive as a result, and have been feeling pretty lonely, so I'm just doubting my endeavors is all.

Male, 23
Cancer
>>
>>17108545
>>17107364
Hey Eve, I meant to ask you but answered to the wrong post ... didnt bother to correct since I only realized 1 hour after. Could you read mine?
>>
>>17108561

Male, 30

Do I have a shot with the redhead girl at work i'm having trouble finding chances to talk to?
>>
File: loris.jpg (55KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
loris.jpg
55KB, 400x400px
>>17107551
I see a man standing in front of a whiteboard or projector screen, only its not a whole man, just the bottom half, business slacks from the belt down. There's a second pair of legs, belonging to a young woman, standing a bit back, beside a table. I focused a little more and saw that she's taller than me, maybe 5'8"? and wearing leather boat shoes/"Sperrys"/moccasins

I pulled a card... the Page of Cups

>>17108564
>>17108559
I am on a black iron fire escape landing, on one of two tall brick apartment buildings when someone in a red shirt with medium-length hair falls between them.

There is a flash of white and I am standing on top of the same building. I am that man, but wearing a parka, and I am taking photographs of myself, lying broken and small on the ground far below..
>>
>>17107154

Where will I go?
>>
>>17108611
Thank you.
>>
>>17108611
Ok them should I look for someone maybe 5'8" wearwe leather boat shoes/"Sperrys"/moccasins.

Page of cups is success?

I really thank you for taking your time
>>
Female
Capricorn
Could I get a current love reading? I really need guidance right now and I'm scared of what I'm getting myself into.
>>
>>17107521
Do I need to provide more info for a reading?
>>
Tell me your birtdate and ill give reading
>>
>>17108668

what kind of reading?
>>
>>17108668

Sept 5 1985

You can grab this question... assuming you're not just reading for some other querent, idk.

>>17108592
>>
>>17108668

Ok I give it a try

February / 19 / 1989
>>
>>17108668
14/06/1994
>>
>>17108668
25/01/1993
>>
>>17108668
7 , june ,1995
>>
Ok june 14 94
You like internet and discussions about America.
>>
>>17108668
January 13, 1994
>>
>>17108668
07/01/1988
>>
>>17108723

T-that was all you were going to do?
>>
>>17108668
January 16, 1995
>>
File: ghoul.png (1MB, 1366x678px) Image search: [Google]
ghoul.png
1MB, 1366x678px
Got a reading a while back and was wondering if anyone here could help me figure out what it might mean, any insight helps.

A...wrapped gift box. A present. A surprise. Just like that, in the darkness unending, a present. Red and white wrapping, with a small bow on top of it. The person I was inside of, or maybe following, was a man. He looked at the thing with a rather...apathetic look...but decided to approach it.

He unwrapped the gift and there was a...fire. It wasn't fueled by anything, no wood or gas or fuel or anything like that. Just a fire. Akin to a bonfire really. It was burning with a strength, almost giving me a feeling that it was...eternal. An eternal fire.

It was bright though, not going to lie. The man was unsure as to what he should do with it at first, so he sat down next to it and just warmed himself up. After all, the darkness is cold. It can't hurt to warm yourself a little after wandering incessantly. Some time passes, and he decides to move. But where? It's just all darkness... It seemed more like void. Potential. You can go anywhere with this. A mixture of both, perhaps? Potential that you cannot see so far?

The flames are a good way to light your way, so the man packs the present up a little bit, just enough so that he could carry it without burning himself, and sets off. However, through some few cracks in the packing, the flames spill out a little, leaving a trail of sorts. They fall upon the ground and stay there. Perhaps if somebody stumbles upon them, they will follow the flames and find you eventually?
(1/2)
>>
File: lithium flower.jpg (124KB, 830x1579px) Image search: [Google]
lithium flower.jpg
124KB, 830x1579px
>>17109103
Wandering and wandering, this time with a present of flames, he finds somebody following him. A young lad, bright and all, but ho ho he was a strange one. He was ready and willing to follow your any order, akin to those boys who would carry around letters in the old, old days.

He introduces himself, and not caring too much about your exasperation, takes the present off your hands and leads the way, leaving the same trail behind. What's left for you to do, but to follow? He is surely enjoying what he's doing, not minding the weight of the gift all too much.

Maybe you two will soon grow on one another. Maybe you will indeed.
(2/2)
>>
>>17108668
June 9th 1991
>>
>>17108611
i was wondering if you could help me identify my spirit animal
>>
>>17107341
Divination is a great thing, not gonna lie.
But you can't beat simply talking to someone to ascertain how they really feel.
"Hey, M, you seem kinda far away lately. Is something bothering you?"
Ask that. If they answer, great. If they brush it off, then you should be able to read between the lines. Listen to their voice, their tone.

>>17107521
You're in a jungle. There are no paths in a jungle. Trees, and other things that may serve as obstacles, sure, but no set path. So make one. Any direction you choose will be your path, and if you don't like it, choose a new direction. You're not bound to anything.

>>17107575
Any magic that uses blood, basically.
Be careful though, because you don't want to bind something to you that you wish you could undo later.

>>17107962
People sometimes enter a stage where anything gained comes at a price. It's happened to me, and many other people I know. You're being tested, for one reason or another. Persevere.
As to your purpose, I wasn't able to see anything on that.
>>
>>17109385
Can it bring my ex back?
>>
>>17109103
>>17109105

I wanted to devote a whole post to this one. First let me say, whoever gave you that reading did a fantastic job. I absolutely love the imagery. Everything's so well done and put together. This is more of a story than a reading. Fantastic.

Onto the analysis though.
The reading starts off with a present. Simple enough. It was a gift, an anomaly in the endless vast void that was a person's life.

This man approaches the present and... why should he care? His life up until now has been cold, and dark. He's been living in this void. Monotony. Boring. Nothing to light up his world until this... gift came along.

He opens the gift and it's... a fire. But not just any fire. It's *his* fire. Someone touched his life (the gift) and lit a fire inside of him. This fire is fueled by will itself, that's why there's no wood or gas or anything. A divine fire.

Unsure what to do with this new fire in himself, he takes a moment to compose himself. His entire life has been listless, and now... now he has purpose, or at least the potential. Of course a little bit of warming the self is nice, whether that's internal (self-actualization) or external (ego-stroking).

When he moves, he grows cold and realizes that this fire gifted to him, possibly kind words from another, that he couldn't simply appreciate the niceness from them and move on. If he leaves the fire, the kindness, the hope, behind he'll only venture back into the darkness.

He returns to the fire, and resolves to take it with him. That hope given to him. The kindness from a stranger. Whatever it is, he knows it must be something he must carry within himself or he'll surely lose his way again.

As the present cracks and leaves a trail, you realize that hope and kindness are things that don't disappear when it's carried by someone. He carries that hope within him now, and he acts with a force that leaves a mark in the world.

Huh. Looks like I'm gonna need a separate post.

>this is fun :3
>>
>>17109424
As he weaves his way through life, this young boy finds him. This boy finds himself drawn to the man, and why not? This man carries the fire.

The boy eagerly follows the words of the man, as fire spreads easily after all. To the extent that the boy takes up the fire himself, and he runs with it. Why shouldn't he? This fire, this hope, this kindness. It can be infectious. Jumping from person to person.

Sure, maybe it takes a strange one like the boy to be eager about it, but even a man such as our man here has learned the value of this fire. And without the intent to, he passed it on. Just by carrying the fire within him. Just by carrying the flames of hope within him he inspired another.

-fin

I know I kind of just rewrote the story, but in my eyes sometimes a story paints a nicer image than simply explaining things. But I still have room, so let me do a tl:dr;

Sometimes something just pops into your life. You didn't ask for this. Or perhaps you did. Who knows anymore. But it's nice. It's warm. It gives you hope. And so you carry it. And one day you'll pass it along to someone else who needs it. Because that's what you do with kindness. With hope. These are things that are only kept alive by the actions of people. Even if you don't intend for these things to happen. Sometimes you simply leave a trail, and someone stumbles upon it.
Maybe they find their way to you like the boy did.
Maybe they simply find a piece of the flame like the man did.
But in the darkness of the world, this fire is... nice.
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 640x480px
>>17109385
I just want to get something off my mind.

I was high one day and I believe I made a deal with the devil that everything would go fine on a date that week.

I go on the date and it's like she's another version of me, some of the most personal things to each of us we just immediately started talking about, it was almost traumatic how coincidental it was. During this time I was going through a lot, an I ended up getting super faded after the date, then calling her crying saying I felt like I could love her and ruining everything.

Things were going fine and my life was getting honestly pretty ok, then I got really stressed out and it felt lime I was living the future I was thinking of, shortly afterwards I freaked out enough to where my heart stopped as a result of a panic attack.

It's been a couple months and I still feel like I'm really stressed out despite a lot of internal tlc and personal understanding.

Pls halp
>>
>>17109417
Are you the blood magic anon?
If so, the short answer is no.
The slightly longer answer is no. Not really. Even if you bring her back to you physically, the will isn't there. It was their will to leave, after all.
Oh, sure, they may say they miss you. But something will feel... wrong. You do know that blood magic, by its very nature, uses your essence, right?

You'll feel that spending time with the person becomes... draining, for some reason. Was it always like this? You aren't sure. But you know something's wrong. You have less energy, as more of your own will go towards keeping the bond intact. As you have less energy, you'll want to do less things. You'll feel irritable. You'll snap more often. You'll think to yourself, this... this isn't right, right? But alas, the magic affects you as well, don't forget. So now you're both bound to a downward spiral.

And when it ends, as magic tends to do, now you're both in a worse position for it.
And the rebound for a long lasting spell like that...

And to cut you short here, also don't go the route of necromancy. I know you didn't ask about it, but I've seen people try both routes, and neither of which is pleasant.

>tl:dr; love is a nice thing.
>don't magic up your love. or lack of it.

Now that the magic route is explained, let me finish up with the psych route.

Your ex is an ex for a reason, most likely. Sometimes things don't work out. Stuff happens. It's part of life, and it's not really so bad.
>>
File: knight.jpg (842KB, 986x1000px) Image search: [Google]
knight.jpg
842KB, 986x1000px
>>17109424
>>17109465
Thanks for taking the time to read into all that. I think there's probably some truth and wisdom in what you're saying. The real difficult question in all of this is asking how one retains hope? It's really not something that can be easily answered, but given the vicissitudes of life it's easy to see how one could get discouraged.

So basically the parable here can be summed up with "make the most out of your situations, keep hope alive and always with you, and eventually you'll overcome and inspire others in order to make a difference"?
>>
>>17109417
Perhaps.
Be attentive to them,
RESPECT them, and treat them well.
Invite them over and cook (are they Vegetarian? Think you should do potatoes for them, I think they'd like that .

> Simple things like that are , IMO, what you ex'd like.
>>
>>17109485
Kpins, bro. Melt 2mg on your tongue.

Fuck stress. (Hope you feel better, take walks and get more vitamin D. I dunno, evaluate what is the root/catalyst to your anxieties is.)
>>
>>17109485
That... struck a bit close to home for reasons.

Let's address it point by point, shall we?
>deal with the devil
If you're new-agey, then you should keep in mind that the soul, for all intents and purposes, *is* you. Potentially even a small part of your over-soul, so to speak. You can't sell your self, as your soul being your will, well, you still have free will, so you yeah. Not really doable. Taking the oversoul into account, it would be like your big toe selling your brain. Also just not doable.

If your of one of the Abrahamic faiths, then you don't own your soul, God does, and he decides what happens to you upon your judgement.

Also, something about not being in the right state of mind to make proper contracts and stuff.

>the girl
It's unclear what happened with her from the story. But anyone worth their salt would by sympathetic to a freakout or a panic attack.
People have stuff going on, after all.

>heart stopping because panic attack
>still feel it
I wonder what you got high with. Things like ecstasy have severely, or in some cases permanently damage parts of your brain, in the case of ecstasy for instance I believe it's either serotonin or dopamine receptors.

If it was drugs and you're still being bothered, and you have the means, I'd find a doctor and get your levels checked out.

Not really sure what you're asking for, in regards to the soul or the girl or the stress.
So I gave you something for all three :3

>also meditate. It's good for the brain and helps with the stress.
>>
>>17109385
Thanks anon
>>
>>17109555
Hey Mr.Anon - I was wondering if you could give me any information about a friend of mine? He's in the special forces and I haven't heard from him in almost a year. Over the summer I broke down crying feeling that he was gone, and I completely put it out of my mind until recently. Not sure if you need more information, but any insight would be very helpful. Thank you.
>>
>>17109531
That is the right question to ask. Good on you.
I believe it's the mindset. How does one retain depression? Despair?

To go back to our fire metaphor. Have you even watched something burn? For a good while you don't need to do anything. Sometimes it runs low on air and you just give it a poke, and it comes roaring back.
Other times you need to feed it.
But the spark that lies within a person is different. There was no fuel to your fire, remember? It was just... there.

And although I would use different wording for the summation of the parable, yours works well enough.

One thing I would add though. Sometimes a fire grows weak. And so you close up from the outside world to nourish it. Sometimes it feels like the smallest gust of wind will blow it out.
In those cases, by all means retreat from the world and kindle your fire. God knows I've had to.

This made sense, yeah? Sometimes I ramble on and on I've been told.
>>
Hey, is any reader lurking here?

I just want a reading because recent events are fucking my shit up,

Those events involve a girl. I just want to know what's gonna happen between us, if I should give up or wait.

My name's Ed
Leo

If the reader needs more info, please feel free to ask. Thanks in advance.
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 640x480px
>>17109555
>>17109555
I only smoked medical shop marijuana, and ya it's a bit over the top to say devil, but rather that I felt possessed by a dead relative in a picture I was starring at when I made a deal. I've only had two other paranormal experiences in my life and each was almost equally fucked so it was weird man.

I went to a hospital and they diagnosed it as a synchopathic episode, as my eyes rolled back and I blacked out after turning ghostly pale.

I'm just concerned something may be lingering. I feel lost and confused, drained and removed. I lead an overall active and social life but everything's so alien now. I'm angry, scared, anxious, sad, it's not overwhelming but always present.

If you're interested in the other experiences I'd be happy to share.

Thanks for reminding me to meditate though, I've been slacking.
>>
>>17109545
Although I wouldn't take MORE drugs, he has a small point. There are things you can do to make yourself feel better.

Many people in our modern world have some kind of deficiency, believe it or not. Vitamin D or something.
And I don't think it's a stretch to say most people here don't exercise enough. Myself included.
Taking care of the body helps take care of the mind.
>pls no more drugs tho

>>17109587
I'm afraid I can't be any help directly, but surprisingly enough I was told a story today by one of my coworkers. She told me that one day she was watching TV with her husband, and she felt a hand on her cheek. She was slightly dozing, and she yelled at her husband for startling her, and he adamantly denied doing anything.
Anyway, long story short her mother died 30 min. later in the hospital.
While telling the story she had to excuse herself because she was starting to tear up.

There may be some truth to it. But for you all I can offer are stories. Stories that, while surprisingly common, aren't conclusive, mind you.

>>17109624
If you're concerned something's lingering, do something about it. Lesser banishing ritual, or a cleansing bath, or talk to a priest.
>>
>>17109595
Thanks again for the insight, helps a lot with things. Seems like an important life lesson to tangle with, but all we can do is keep trying our best.
>>
>>17109645
Ah, well it was worth a shot. Thank you, I guess only time will tell for sure.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 640x480px
>>17109645
Panic dude here
Thanks man, it's much appreciated.

Also, if you interpret stuff like this
>dreaming
>false awake in sleep paralysis
>ultimate kinesthesia, can see sounds hear colors feel colors see feelings and all other things
>dark figure comes into my room
>I ask it what's going on
>it says "I don't know"
>I just scream yes you do and fling myself into the floor and wake myself up, not really under my own volition
>wake up with kinesthesia still somewhat persisting
>>
>>17108668
july 22 1992
>>
>>17108545
All right, maybe I should dive in on my own, thanks Eve, sorry for the inconvenience
>>
Anyone doing readings? 27 Gemini favorite color pink. Looking for insight on blossoming relationship. (Or if it's In the tank) thanks ahead of time.
>>
File: image.jpg (193KB, 709x986px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193KB, 709x986px
Just saw this on Lolita updates. I personally think it looks so tacky but it was well made though.
>>
>>17110783
Ignore me I just posted on the wrong fucking board
>>
>>17110785
whats tacky about it
>>
>>17110790
I feel like an idiot I came here to see if anyone did my reading and I am half asleep I need help. Don't 4chan with multiple tabs on multiple boards.
>>
>>17110796
but I want to talk about the dress
>>
>>17110801
This is not the place for that. We're breaking rules.
>>
>>17110806
if you talk to me about why you find the dress tacky I will do your reading

plz plz
>>
>>17110783

are you a loli? wanna come over for some candy? ^___^
>>
>>17110817
That's creepy. And no. It's not like that it's a fashion. It has nothing to do with the book.
>>
>>17110821
TELL ME WHY YOU THINK THIS BEAUTIFULLY TAILORED DRESS IS TACKY

and which request is yours
>>
>>17110821

come over for some candy anyway, we can discuss your reading in a more private setting ^_______^
>>
Any Readings ?

OK I'm a male , Gemini , And their is this girl OK , Let's call her C . I don't know how she feels about me and I was just wondering if anyone could give me some direction on what go do
>>
>>17110825
I just don't like the bows and the lace placement is all. I agree it is beautifully tailored. Also >>17108641 was my request please don't bite my head off I am so sorry /div/
>>
This seems relevant to link here:
>>>/soc/22984625
>>
>>17110833
that was like pulling teeth

2 of Cups reversed fell out while I was shuffling

pulled 5 of Cups, Queen of Wands reversed, 9 of Swords reversed

>scared of what you're getting yourself into
YOU SHOULD BE

There is some kind of deception going on here -- either he is deceiving you, or you are deceiving yourself. The relationship is not going to work out long-term or be "fun" in the short, you will end up hurt
>>
>>17110873
Thank you..to be fair I've already been hurt. I just really want to get past that and be with him but I guess now I have to weigh my options. Thanks again.
>>
>>17110845
So, that's where BV went, eh?
>>
>>17110887
Shhhhhhhhhhhh!
>>
M
Leo
Fav. Color: Blue

Just wanted to know if you can read what my inner element is or which element is more dominating in my life.
>>
P-please someone grab this. You readers are so selective!

>>17108592
>>
File: 1432105706976.png (182KB, 800x744px) Image search: [Google]
1432105706976.png
182KB, 800x744px
>>17110914
Most readers are tired of romance readings. Do you know how many people ask about if they have a chance with someone?

It also doesn't help that those querents tend to be very unstable.
>>
>>17110908
Fire, I'm guessing you already knew that with dat pic choice
>>
Will be around to answer questions regarding runes in magick and divination. Trying to encourage others to pick up such a system. Expect replies to take a while, as I'm at work.
>>
Hi I'm the same guy from the earlier post about the girl called C I was just wondering if someone could help
>>
>>17110887
>asking for pictures
>one card readings
I don't think that's him. If anything, he's probably lurking the vocaroo threads.
>>
>>17110950
He's not OP, but he's there
>>
>>17110946
What's a good beginners book/guide for using runes for readings? I made my own runes and used a guide from therunesite.com (Anglo-Saxon and Frisian Runes) and did two readings using that set on friends and was pretty shocked by the results based on the questions they asked so I would like to get into it more. I also practice magick, and would like to get more into divination in general.
>>
>>17110946
You must've crafted your own runes.

What materials did you use to give them a nice polished finish? I'm thiniing of making my own bag of runes to try out.
Is there anything mystical I can do while making these runes?
Is there a good source for info on the runes? Like history, uses, entomology, meanings, etc?

Gonna be my next art project. :)
>>
>>17110966
Edred Thorrson is a great author for anything regarding runes, he covers both magick and divination.
The website "rune-secrets" also has good interpretation of the runes as well in a light that Thorsson doesn't touch on.
Thorsson also has a tendency to be completely anal regarding ritual, down to the very clothes you're "supposed" to wear when working with runes. Take that with a grain of salt. His real value comes from the summary of the runes themselves and how to work them into magick. Thoth also wrote a guide for runes that's in the OP.

Everything listed above covers the elder Fuuthark, by the way. If you jus need a magick system for the Anglo Saxon runes, thorrson's methods work, though his book only covers elder Fuuthark rune meanings.

>>17110978
I've only crafted my own bindrunes. Time and lack of material have kept me from making my own complete rune set.
Typically, you'll want to find a branch of a fruit bearing tree, not too much wider than when you make a ring with your thumb and index finger. Respectfully request the tree's branch, stating your purpose for taking it, and ask it to imbibe its energy into the tree.
I haven't preserved any of the wood I've used for bindrunes. I usually hang them on other branches in the wood, and allow them to act the purpose I created them for until they rot naturally. You can use blood or red coloring to dye them after they're carved.
As you carve the individual runes, "galdr" (chant) their name, as you visualize everything that rune represents. In this way, you give the rune its energy and meaning.
>>
>>17110978
Also, for history, lore, pronunciation, see the following sources:
The Havamal
Edred Thorrson's books
Egil's Saga
Njal's Saga
Thoth's guide in the op has pronunciation, for quick references when a book is unavailable
>>
>>17110919

Stability isnt really my problem, more like a burning desire that's a thorn in my side. But yeah I can understand why the giv gf questions get old
>>
>>17111018
>>17111024

Thanks for the replies anon!

So how will I know the response from the tree when I ask for its branch for crafting a runeset for divination?
>>
>>17111048
It's one of those things you'll intuitively know. You'll understand once you're attempting it.
>>
>>17111050
I'll take your word for it, anon.
Thanks again. :) gonna ask a tree to donate a branch.
Now to research some sort of preservation method for wood. :p
>>
>>17111062
the amount of emoticons in this post disgusts me
>>
>>17111071
:V
>>
>>17111050
do you think it would be possible to divine with rocks/minerals

like having a set similar to a set of runes representing various things
>>
>>17107534
So someone asked you a question and you answer your own question? How do you know who's questions are being answered then when you pull a card?
>>
>>17111095
Intuition
>>
>>17111090
Maybe. You could use them to represent planets, aspects, and/or deities. Then give them further associations while accounting for their position in your spread or cast.
Ideally you'd like the stones to be uniform in dimensions.
>>
>>17111095
There used to be a lithomancer in these threads who went by Anchorist. You should be able to look him up in the archives.
>>
>>17111090
Technically, one can divine from anything and everything. Such signs aree all around us. If minerals works for you, go for it, Hank.
>>
>>17111244
meant for
>>17111090
>>
doing readings right now.
tarot
name (full if you can not necessary)
general location
>>
>>17111429

James
University Park, IL, south of chicago

Is there any chance between me and the Redhaired girl at my work? I dont really have much chance to talk to her without butting into things and groups im not a part of
>>
>>17111429
A.T
Eastern Europe

Id like to know if you see me attending any colleges in 2016, and if possible the region or their location.

Thank you
>>
>>17111429
Jesus (not joking, thats actually my name)
Latin america
A general reading or love reading oh 2016, if you will
Thanks in advance
>>
>>17110908
>>17110921
I knew Leo was a fire sign but I didn't really know what my element really was. A lot of tarot card readings done for me show a lot of water that the readers have to comment on as being noteworthy. I'm surprised that I got fire, any reason why it's obvious?

I used an Invaders picture because the Human Torch is fire, Namor is water and Captain America is earth according to the Marvel Machine theory.
>>
>>17111449
past wheel of fortune
present queen of wands (additional ten of wands, the devil)
(between three of swords queen of cups eight of wands)

future king of wands

I'm showing that she (the queen of wands) is going through some troubles right now. Possibly having to do with home life.
something is going to cut through I'm having trouble seeing if it is you or outside influences but they are being watched by the queen of cups (the queen of hearts) I'm seeing her as more of a guardian, this has to do with emotions. And a gentle presence is watching but there is some outside attack.
I see you looking to her as the future. I feel this is a good sign but be ready for some rough roads.
If you are interested in spiritual matters (or even magical) I'm seeing that the best way to start a conversation is about higher things. (magician, heirophant, hanged man) maybe something light about the philosophical.
>>
>>17111429
Stefan
Northern Italy
career reading
>>
>>17111475
past: ten of cups
present six of cups
future page of swords (additional seven of swords)
location sun, nine of pentacles

I see this working out well for you do not be afraid of playing on your past strengths especially something from way back. You are about to enter a journey of knowledge. It may be a bit of a rocky road (7 of swords) I'm seeing somewhere verdent and warm for area. Possibly somewhere known for good agriculture.
>>
>>17111500
Hey thank you I appreciate it!
Ill do my best, peace!
>>
>>17111429
Levent C.
north germany
>>
>>17111476
past queen of wands reversed (i haven't actively reversed these cards so this is important)
present ace of wands (6 of wands)
future empress (7 of swords)

The queen of pentacles is one of the quintessential mothers her being reversed shows me you are letting go of home life. I see some thing new having to do with fire leading to victory in what you seek. VERY SOON
I see this working out with much bounty but be aware of what is ahead of you, just in terms of don't lose sight of what is going on around while looking at current plans.
>>
>>17111429
Oscar
Mexico
General reading
>>
>>17111483

I understand... I just wish I knew how to get things moving. Not that I want to rush her or anything...

Thank you. I hope it works out
>>
>>17111519
Thanks a lot, realy. Hope you have a wonderful new year.
>>
>>17111490
past hanged man
present ace of wands(ace of cups 9 of swords
future two of pentacles (3 of wands)
I see you in a place of introspection but very soon a new opportunity will arise. possibly something in an emotional or mentor type field. Or dealing more directly with the element of water.
You will have to keep yourself balanced wanderlust is showing in your future. I'm showing you being torn between staying home and traveling.
>>
>>17111515
general reading please
>>
>>17111545
thanks
>>
>>17111515
past 6 of pentacles
present 6 of cups
future death (5 of pentacles) (3 of wands)

I'm seeing you as being a generous person and currently over focused on your past. Cutting away at some past emotianl ties will lead to some hardships but I see this opening you up to travel.
>>
>>17111519
Hey rose, i'm interested in a reading from you
Some things lead me to think you could provide accurate answers
Let me know if you are up for one more
>>
>>17111523
past 9 of cups
present page of pentacles (the tower king of cups reversed)
future 3 of pentacles (the emperess 6 of swords )
I see you coming from a place of stability and abundance (possibly in the realm of emotion and support) You are looking at the future and money matters right now starting on a journey, this journey is going to result in extreme changes leading you to become emotionally more mature but this is just the start of a long journey. Working with others will lead you to an even stronger abundance than before. Be careful of those who may want to create conflict around you, you may have to separate yourself from something that seems dear to you.
>>
>>17111569
i'll write it beforehand just in case

Matias W.
Argentina
I've been friends with a girl J, blonde, blue eyes; for the last couple of months. We have a great connection or so it seems, lots of stuff happened along the way, good and bad, and i'm interested in what the future holds for this
>>
>>17111554
past the fool
present judgement
(ace of cups between)
future four of swords reversed
You have been on a wonderful journey that is coming to an end. Things are coming together loose ends tying up. leading to new emotional growth and a period of rest. Fate could easily disrupt this but I feel you should embrace the new venture.
>>
Christian
USA! USA! USA!
General reading please
>>
>>17107337

Male taurus

Will I find a better job soon?
>>
>>17111429

Aaron
USA

Career reading please?
>>
>>17111429
Leo. Southeast asia :)
Is thinking of throwing away my current life and roam the land with almost nothing, what can you see in this?
>>
>>17111582
I dont feel that my past is represented by the 9 of cups desu. specially since i had to deal with some failures.
I guess the advice is true, i do have problems working with others
>>
>>17111590
Sorry for the delay here we go (yours requires a little in depth)
past nine of cups
present ten of swords (judgement)
(path between Justice, the world reversed)
future tower (four of wands)

OOOOOKay
Your foundation of emotional strength is strong but I am showing that there is about to be something drastic. this is leading to what looks like an ending of your current journey. Here is where it gets tricky I'm showing a great disruption down the road leading to a wedding. (add the Page of Wands to the tower for clarification) I see you having to make a tough decision (justice) the disturbance will interrupt what appears to be the end (the world is reversed which when I drew it made me sure its a false ending) I'm really not sure how to interperet that page of wands but I do see this working out with you being very happy. (one possibility that I don't like to predict is a new child but it with disruption makes me think that this may be a possibity) Be careful and be open to any blessings that may come.
>>
>>17111429
Milo , southeast Texas
>>
>>17111614
past knight of cups
present 3 of cups
future seven of pentacles (queen of wands)

You are a strong person that can be seen as going strongly with the flow of things but being strong in the realm of emotions. Things are looking good right now and in the future you are looking to reap the rewards of hard work and good fortune. I see nothing bad here. Look for the chance to work hard but at something you love.
>>
>>17111660
Thank you so much
>>
ok need to take a break right now will be back on later probably maybe late tonight.
>>
>>17111687
Aww you didn't read me ....
>>
>>17111699
past the fool
present page of pentacles (the tower king of cups reversed)
future two of pentacles (3 of wands)

Your sense of self is wavering and your will to press onward in your pursuits along with it. You've felt drawn in several directions at once but cannot determine the primary pull as it seems to shift from day to day. You wish to have the answers for the direction to follow but don't realize how excited you get when you see horses.
You should consider refining your paths from many down to a few, then contemplating one to follow at a time until completion. It may help you towards realizations about yourself which have been in hiding, barely out of reach, but that you might recognize when you see them for what they are. Don't be ashamed of the truths you have within you about horses, and don't be ashamed to discover who you truly are and follow the path that makes you most fulfilled.
>>
>>17111644
Thanks for taking some time and doing the reading, i appreciate it

ohh, complex reading, a lot of stuff going on here, i might need some help
if i got this right, this relationship is probably coming to an end due to some disturbance, but with me being happy nonetheless?
no way to avoid this?
>>
Male
Libra
Will I be able to find my calling in life?
>>
Female
Pisces
Poland/Austria
General reading and maybe a relationship reading. I'm getting pretty serious with this guy. A reading will be really really appriciated.
>>
>>17111686
Sorry Milo, I think >>17111660 was for me. I believe Rose was answering my post >>17111614

I might be wrong but I hope you get your future read Milo.
>>
Hello all, I am new to these threads, I would like to offer my reading abilities to anyone.

I mostly practice Alectryomancy
And Spodomancy, which naturally go hand in hand.

Just give your question and a number and I will try my best to answer.
>>
>>17111875

she already read it here

>>17111721
>>
>>17111907
Will I be able to find my calling in life?
>>
>>17111907
Any number?
>>
>>17111907

Will I find a better job soon?

Favorite number is 32
>>
>>17111918

The bones say that you shall find your calling but be disgruntled and uninterested with it at first, eventually you will come to fall in love with it.

>>17111921

The Ash clumps up, only if you place in enough effort and time will you find something better. Do not expect it to fall into your lap.
>>
>>17111907
What is my purpose?
>>
>>17111907
Have I found the right teacher for me?
>>
>>17111942

To produce a child.

>>17111943

The Ash says for now, but be very careful and suspicious of them.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (87KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
87KB, 600x600px
I've read about ScryGuy's about oracle cards and I'm really interested in trying it out, but the info there is scarce.

I have successfully dabbled in remote viewing, astral projections and reading the Oracle Belline deck, so I'm not a complete beginner in these matters, but I figured there have to be *some* rules to this "do your own cards" stuff, right?

What are some good guidelines or reads?
>>
>>17111907
When will Yohann have a brain?
>>
>>17111953
this anon>>17111943
Hmm that's interesting because they seem very trustworthy. but perhaps it's another aspect of their character
>>
>>17111907
How can I know what I'm looking for, so I can start looking for it? How do I find it?

>>
>>17111907
What's my mission in this lifetime?
Will be very very appriciated.
>>
>>17111907

Can I be with the girl I have my eye on, and if so what's required outside of what I usually do?

>>
>>17111907
Will I have a successful career as an actor?

>>
>>17111907
What is my inner element?
>>
>>17111907

should i take the day off from work tomorrow?

>>
>>17111971

You just have to sit down, shut up and think about it for a while without any emotion.

>>17112007

That would be most terrible if you did.
>>
>>17112015
What is my purpose or destiny in this life and beyond?

>>
>>17111907
Is the current one the right one?
>>
>>17112015
Thanks. I'll do as you say.
>>
>>17111907
With respect to my grand occult project, is my idea of a new workspace worthwhile, or should I try something else?

I can give you a reading in return if you like.
>>
>>17112036
Oh right, the number is 8
>>

Should I try medication?
>>
>>17112036
Not the reader you're responding to, but I felt it worth while to read you due to the occult mention.

A vision came through, briefly, as soon as I put it in my mind to read you so.
I heard the words:
"The child will not be born,
The kingdom will not rise
The field is too dry
The dirt is too drained.
The ego has to fall
before a banner may rise,
before children can be tamed.
Why seek a child when one has not grown, themselves?"
>>
Anyone still doing readings? I could use one.
>>
>>17111907
How can i find this person?
>>
>>17112015

W-why are you skipping people?
>>
>>17112048
Interesting, thanks
>>
>>17112036
Hello friend, it is I again>>17112048

After sending this, I went through a series of visions.
Some voice spoke and said that you had left the place of good soil. It seems as though you abandoned a family that cared for you, or something in that same regard.
Occult wise, it says that wherever you were before would've helped you long-term. Btu something didn't work out I suppose
>>
>>17112079
I suppose I could interpret that a few ways, thanks again.
>>
>>17112015

why would it be so terrible?
>>
>>17111907
What next year bring to me?
>>
>>17112070

>W-w

Because you're doing that kind of shit
>>
>>17112169

I-it is not a thing you can comprehend
>>
>>17111907
will i find love soon?
>>
>>17111907
How is my love life looking in the near future?
>>
Are there any readers online and taking requests?
>>
File: El Topo.jpg (3MB, 1569x1530px) Image search: [Google]
El Topo.jpg
3MB, 1569x1530px
>>17107154
the real use of tarot cards have nothing to do with readings, especially of other people.

the tarot is a book unbound, which you shuffle the pages.
the permutations of readings are infinite (w/complicated spreads like OOTK)
every spread is a lesson of objective knowledge and wisdom.
it has NOTHING to do w/personal insight and any other claims.

this is a holy book unbound, and the individual can spend a lifetime shuffling his deck and never learn everything the book as to offer.

>tl;dr the Tarot is an Amorphous Gospel
>>
>>17113505
Thank you for your input, we can see you have many interesting sources to support your claims, and that you also come very humbly and willing to discuss this possibility, not at all meaning to impose it as an absolute truth, disregarding everyone else's experiences with the method. Excellent approach for a debate, mate.
>>
>>17113571
im not debating anyone. this is the truth. this is what crowley told the world that the Golden Dawn hid like some big fucking secret.

>readings
>fortune telling
this is the ruse, only useful in exercise on internalizing the deeper meanings of the tarot's symbology.

debate and discourse has no place in what i have to say.
do you seek what the Golden Dawn kept from themselves until Crowley told the world? i just posted it.
>>
>>17113600
I'm having trouble distingushing knowledge and wisdom with personal wisdom .Also couldn't reverse google your image .If your willing to give info on either that be great if both even better.
>>
>>17114492
My mistake on the personal wisdom part I meant to say personal insight.Obviously that wouldn't make sense
>>
Hey if anyone is doing readings in here, I'd like a general reading if possible. Just let me know if I miss any info.
Damian
Age 18
Libra
Favorite color is red
>>
Hey guys, I need a divination from any readers out here. I'm having seconds thoughts about my own reading to myself

Should I tell the truth?
Joven
Male
Taurus
Small, 5'2" light built have the seed of youth
>>
File: 1371175848011.jpg (15KB, 250x268px) Image search: [Google]
1371175848011.jpg
15KB, 250x268px
Alright lads, this reading is going to be for one and only person who asks me first. I'll scry, as I usually do. This may be my last reading in /div/ for a considerable time, so eh... if anyone really wants one, then here's your chance.

>query
>gender
>no financial/career readings

I may or may not provide some interpretation too.
>>
File: titanium.jpg (85KB, 1000x918px) Image search: [Google]
titanium.jpg
85KB, 1000x918px
>>17115085
"Have I chosen the right partner for my grand project?"
Female

Thank you.
>>
File: 1433019336701.jpg (507KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1433019336701.jpg
507KB, 1536x2048px
>>17115097
The sword strikes twice, the blood of the panther falls weak, the butterflies rise out and are crushed beneath the blasphemous winds up ahead. The story has spoken, and only the author can rewrite it again. The sundial watches all, for nothing can escape the burning intensity of the life bringer and destroyer itself, - The Sun.

Two visions. A child, a fair and young one, dancing in the wild green grass plains. She seems to have noticed a woman watching her, and with a squeal and glee, she runs towards her and embraces her. The two hold each other close, seemingly ignoring all that is around them. There is nothing of a harm. It all peaceful. It is all calm. The sky is blue, the sun is white. The tree, the I, the itself of the self, standing all strong and healthy.

Flashes of a corruption. The child is but a skeleton, a mere mockery of true life that was the living spark bringing joy and happiness. The grass was brown and dead, the tree was lifeless and still. Oh, and the skies, all too reminiscent of industrial worlds filled with ashes and that disgusting, reeking shade of brown. Flashing back and forth between the two, the woman tries to ignore or simply is too deluded to see the truth.

A garbling old man stood right next to me, seemingly jittery and shaky. Babbling nonsense. He does not seem to be a harm, but yet he is an unwelcome addition to the landscape that is already broken beyond belief.

The second sights spoke of an ornate chest that proved to be a coffin for something. A person, mayhaps? And a woman approached it, seemingly a priestess of sorts, with a stake in her hands. The realization came up to me, but yet the intentions were far too different. She did not come to hurt or kill, she came to heal.

(1/2)
>>
File: 1393948405917.jpg (1MB, 1004x887px) Image search: [Google]
1393948405917.jpg
1MB, 1004x887px
>>17115180
The chest contained an old monk, but yet healthy and strong at the same time. Carrying a very distinct Buddhist-like clothing and apparel. She pushes the stake into his heart, and that proved to be a thing to wake him up. He is mad and angry, and with a mere chop of his hand, her head was sent flying.

All too confused he was to find himself here, in this location. A seemingly empty church. He walks over the bleeding, decapitated corpse of a woman, seemingly taking in all the new sensations and colors. With a confusion in his grace, he opens the two doors and hides his eyes from the blinding sun beams. A new world is up ahead, and he is all too willing to explore it. Forests and colors, animals and life, beauty and joy! So much to see, so much to explore, so much to...find.

At what of a cost though? The woman will remain there; her corpse bleeding profusely from the grave wound, dead and constantly dead she will remain. The man is fine, but yet I do feel like the way she goes about with resurrecting him is a bit too harsh. A bit too... different. A stake in the heart is for a vampire, not for a dead man.

-

Enjoy the read; I hope it'll make sense. Seems to be a double-edged sword you're having there. A result is going to be there, but yet it's not going to go far too well for you. Do hope that this rang true and did not put you on a wrong path.

So long for now, everyone. Toodles!~
>>
>>17115180
>>17115184
Very interesting. Thank you.
>>
Is anyone good with health readings?
>>
>>17115184
>So long for now, everyone. Toodles!~
Where ya going?
>>
general reading relating career prospects/travel
>>
File: 1390114635604.jpg (185KB, 761x734px) Image search: [Google]
1390114635604.jpg
185KB, 761x734px
>>17115227
This was quite a reading, I must say. It has been a while since I've done, and it's going to be even longer since I'll do even more. Too much strange imagery that almost makes sense, but at the same time I don't want to go too in-depth and quite possibly off with my interpretations.

I'll say this: best of luck for you and with that project of yours. I swear, people these days seem to be having more and more of these grand projects. It's completely bizarre, I swear...

>>17115290
Doing my own stuff of course! As much as I'd like to stay here and do readings during Christmas and New Years, I think I will pass on that and just instead chill out with a cup of some hot chocolate, some osu and lots of thinking and meditation. I may not even show up after my holidays are over too; that one being all too likely.

However, I may do some odd readings here and there under anon with my incoming Thoth deck. That's going to be a pleasure and a pain to learn to use and deal with, but I think it's going to be worth it.

So yeah, happy holidays everyone!
>>
>>17115320
>at the same time I don't want to go too in-depth and quite possibly off with my interpretations.
I would be quite happy to hear you ramble about it

The wind rises...
>>
>>17115238
Thoth once told someone they had an unknown illness with no cure, and the querent confirmed the details. Was a sad thread
I'd say look for him
>>
Where the readers at
>>
>>17115511
whatcha wanna know
>>
>>17115515
I want to know my enemy
>>
>>17115515
I would like to know if I will ever be friends with H
>>
>>17115520
Ignorance

>>17115529
No
>>
>>17115515
IF this feeling flows both ways ?
>>
Is there any readers in here? I have two questions. I am a beginner in tarot and could give a reading in return but I don't promise it will be accurate.
>>
>>17115557
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TqJVzdlxYM?

more deets, and I will do a relationship spread for you

>>17115559
hit me with one of the queries
i won't need a reading
>>
>>17115563
Is the man I am currently with the one?
What is my purpose in this life?
Female, pisces.
>>
>>17115563
we met one time briefly but I don't know what they thought of me. I have opportunities to take a risk and speak to them again but I don't know if I should.
>>
>17115563
Male, 21, gemini
Any Qt.13 coming my way ?

Need more details?

Glad you knew the song xD
>>
>>17115577
>dat greentext
>xD
m8... don't need a reading to answer that
>>
>>17115585
Had to copy the text.

Well, Thank you anyway.
>>
>>17115597
>>17115585
I'm not the reader.
>>
>>17115563
>>17115577
;_;

>>17115607
My bad
>>
>>17115607
Bump4readers
>>
>>17115565
>man
Ace of Pentacles, 4 of Wands reversed, Ace of Cups reversed
He's tempting, but no, not the One

>>17115573
the Star
there's a lot of dreaming going on

>>17115577
Death, the Four of Swords
No
>>
>>17115638
Dreaming on my end or his end ? Thanks.
>>
>>17115638

Can I have the short cute girl I like, and if so, how? Just kind of itching about it while I wait for a chance
>>
>>17115643
8 of Wands
both
>>
>>17115646
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Neosho_%281863%29
You can, you'll fight for it, but it will end
>>
>>17115655

Why? Is there a card related to this?
>>
>>17115638
Well, Thank you, m8
>>
>>17115638
Should I confess my feelings for him? (Thank you in advance)
>>
>>17115657
the Universe told me to do wikipediamancy for you friend

I can pull a tarot card for you too if you want
>>
>>17115670
Knight of Cups reversed
SHOW him don't just say it
>>
>>17115683
Thank you, can you flip another for advice on how should I show it? I mean I have no idea if my idea of showing is the same as his.
>>
>>17115638
should I try to get back together with her?
>>
Kuba
Male
High School
Quick question, should I break up with her?
>>
>>17115638
will i find love soon?
male gemini 20
>>
>>17115520
Nothing ignorant about wanting to know your enemy. There's something ignorant about remaining passive while someone forms malicious plans.
>>
>>17115675

Ah, I see. I dont see the negativity in It. At least not from her.

And it doesnt tell me whether I'll end up having her to begin with or whether itll just be silly games.

Good article either way
>>
>>17115638
Hey can you do me as well?

Female, 19, Leo.
The guy I'm seeing now, do we have a future together?
>>
Male, Scorpio, 23

Should I take medication to get through this slump?
>>
>>17115638
>>17115638

Male, 22, Capricorn.

Will "E" and I end up being a couple? Maybe we aren't? Thanks for the effort reader, it kinda sucks there aren't more like you.
>>
waifu bump
>>
File: 2012-02-29_19-58-59_827.jpg (64KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
2012-02-29_19-58-59_827.jpg
64KB, 720x405px
Brandon
newport news,va
brown hair, brown eyes
5'5
240lbs

I've been throwing around the idea of getting back into mopeds, should I or that a chapter that is over in my life?
>>
>>17116577

Why do people come here and ask for a reading when there's no reader? You know that if you leave that no reader is going to answer because they'll think you are no longer here right?

I really think we should start doing /div/ and /rea/ as in different threads to avoid mixing up things.
>>
>>17115492
Yeah, I can relate it was really scary. Once I came out of hospital I asked for a health reading. I'm so mad that for some reason I didn't even save it.
It said that they could see me at a terrible point soon, and that possible death was near, they stressed it a lot. Like an illness that drew closer and I should be near my loved ones. It was weird because it was more of a "delayed" reading, they were 100% right with what they were telling me though, I was critically ill. It scared me
>>
>>17116577

> 2 of Pentacles

sure, mopeds sounds like fun; just make sure it doesn't clash with your other priorities and that you can afford to get back into it
>>
>>17116622
Would I be able to get a reading regarding my health please?
>>
>>17116622
could i get a general reading?
>>
>>17116622

I've been wondering if this girl and I could become a couple in the near future, what are the odds of that happening soon?

Name: Romero
Male
Capricorn.
>>
>>17116632
Gemini, 20, F
>>
NEW THREAD:
>>17116633
>>
am i wasting my time on him?
taurus 21 F
>>
>>17116622

James

Is Ms. Fillips available? I'm kind of into her.

...shutup I'm testing the waters a little first
>>
Anyone here that is still willing to do a reading?
Thread posts: 298
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.