[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ -- Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 413
Thread images: 32

File: 600_413489052.jpg (63KB, 312x400px) Image search: [Google]
600_413489052.jpg
63KB, 312x400px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Always respect your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Always respect your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread:
>>17016413
>>
Male
Scorpio

Black
Tired

A recent relationship went south, still kind of sad about it but I don't talk to this person anymore. Is there anything left to know about this? Is it for the best?

New opportunities have presented themselves but they're a far cry from what I'm used to and I'm not sure if its for me.

Thank you
>>
Male
Libra
Green
What's my future look like diviners of /x/?
>>
Male
Capricorn
Black

Discouraged

Will I receive good news this Monday or should I radically alter my plans and leave everything behind, again?
>>
Male
Libra
Black
Anxious
Going to give a few interviews today, any chance one of them goes well?
Thanks to anyone who tries.
>>
Male
Gemini
Black
Scared/Depressed
Is something following me?
What are my prospects for the future?
>>
>>17017750
did my cousin do something to me when i was young?

female
sagittarius
>>
>>17017849
why would you think that?
>>
>>17017888
many signs, flashbacks of her, me becoming gay for no reason out of nowhere, dreams, it just doesn't make any sense. Leaving me confused
>>
File: wait.gif (357KB, 263x239px) Image search: [Google]
wait.gif
357KB, 263x239px
To any reader that wish to do a reading for me. To give a little background I live in a very fucked up place. Where I dont feel safe anywhere. There's 2 things that bothers me more than anything, will I get mugged and killed, in the next months? What the hell is going to happen to my love life?

male
Pisces
word:stare

I'm mostly introverted and kinda lay back person. A love or a general reading would be ok with me.
>>
I haven't been on here for atleast a few months but why the fuck do ppl still start divination threads when they themselves can't make readings and there's always hardly somebody on here who dows
>>
if you read the sticky it clearly says to prevent dead reading threads and make it easy for multiple readers to come into the thread and help people who might be lurking for a reader
>>
>>17018148
Dude check out the last thread, it was hoppin'
>>
and the thread before that and the thread before that and the thread before that
>>
>>17018177
It's usually just ches trolling everyone tho
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I've been reading tarot for years but I'm browsing this in my bed and super cosy so you're shit outta luck from me tonight friends, sorry.
>>
Hello /div/ looking for a reading, im on the brink of taking a big step, so how does it look?

Oscar
Libra
Hopeful

Thanks in advance, also if cheeky is around here let me know
>>
>>17018455
You're going to fail miserably and then a week later you're going to realise you're gay. The spirits are pretty clear on this, sorry.
>>
>>17018520
thought so, thanks man
>>
>>17018297
Is that the singer from glass animals?
>>
>>17018538
I don't know.
>>
>>17018581
What's this picture from?
>>
>>17018604
Just a random picture I took last night.
>>
>>17017772
Seeing a situation for what it truly is and avoiding it.staying out of matters that need to be "fixed".
>>
Never got the general reading due to me being too slow.

Meg, 24, pisces.
https://youtu.be/U6xWfqY7Ez8
>>
>>17017781
Living in the past.waiting for something to happen. Unproductive.
>>
>>17018652
Okay. Keep it up. Hobbies are good for ya.
>>
>>17017799
High level success. Wealth.conveys methods for success to all who will listen.
>>
>>17017805
Developing dreams and ideas. Expanding and exploring. Creating a new base of knowledge. Believing in something that seems unrealistic to the mainstream. Inspiration and motivation.
>>
>>17017848
Throwing money away. Spinning your wheels. Reevaluate what you are doing. Be true to yourself.
>>
>>17018752
Could I grab a reading from you please?

M
Aquarius
Blue
Depressed/Anxious
I'd like general but if you need a specific query: Will I be able to land a preferable job in my preferred place, or am I doomed to be trapped here?
>>
File: oedipus_complex.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
oedipus_complex.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>be King Laius of Thebes
>go visit Pythia for a reading
>diviner tells me that my son will kill me, take my wife, and rule my land
>nope.jpg
>take son and pierce his ankles together
>leave him to sheep herders
>girlslaughing.jpg
>years later
>driving down the road in my pimped out king's chariot
>some pleb is blocking the road
>I get killed by him
>turns out to be my son
>turns out, son went to Pythia too
>turns out, she told him that he would kill me, take my wife, and rule my land
>mfw
>>
Male

Leo

Red

I don't know how I feel.

Should I continue on the path I am on now? Will it be prosperous? Also, are me and this girl soulmates? Is that even answerable?
>>
Nightshift here, I need a fortune, o mighty fortune tellers.
>>
>>17018780
Hey hijinks, was it you who did the mind/dreamscapes?
>>
>>17018839
No, I believe you are wanting Yalda.

I was just dropping in to say "hey", offer a little divination story, and to be funny.

It would seem that there is an Anonymous reader helping the thread now.
>>
>>17018868
>It would seem that there is an Anonymous reader helping the thread now.
I don't think that person is coming back, tbqh
>>
>>17018868
>>17018839
What's up, anon? I'd like to inform you that I would avoid doing mindscapes *not dreamscapes* for a considerable bit unless the situation is rather serious...if it can ever be serious to require one of those.
>>
>>17019005
Yalda! What's good?

Hope you're fine. Love your readings. :)
>>
>>17019005
Ah, well it's nothing too serious. I just had another half lucid dream and was thinking it might shed a little light on the matter. I get close but never get to do what I want to. Sort of like my waking life
>>
\mind if i grab a reading from anyone have been feeling weird thought/ufo dreams, and as well as i feel that sometimes i feel that i slip out of my own body and sometimes switch with another personality.
Male 23
Capricorn
Wearing black shirt.
Hazel Eyes
ufo dreams for passed 3 weeks
no ufo influences from tv or anything like that
sometimes i look in a mirror then i feel that my personality takes a change and cannot go back for weeks/months/ or last time it happened it was over a year.
goal orientated to follow what feels right in my life to make me happy.
don't know what else you need to read me, but let me know? thanks in advanced
>>
>>17019036
Ah, lucid dreams eh? I never tried doing any sort of scrying in regards of dreams, but at some point I may just do something like that.

I'm not sure, anon; I'm feeling too sleepy and still way too fucking out of myself to do anything in regards of proper scrying right now. I mean, the scrying is usually not the problem, it's the typing all of the shit down that's the problem.

>>17019044
This does sound an awful lot like a weak case of a multiple personality disorder.
>>
>>17019044
>>17019055
thanks I thought this too for a while but really doesn't seem that big. Dont know if i really do have a personality disoder. I myself don't notice anything to big besides i seem to have a slight mentality change, but it is something none than less.
>>
Is anyone doing readings?
>>
>>17019055
Ah. Well another day maybe? I don't really care for a lengthy reply either, I just want something I can go "Oh, this is the direction I should focus on." If it can help me escape a bit and get some of the things I don't get in my waking life, I have no problem with just walking a while in one direction, so to speak. Insomnia and boring dreams don't really make for good lucid dream states
>>
>>17019071
This is why I said weak. Or maybe, hmm... people do change over a considerable amount of time and even adapt to the stuff that's going around them, so you're probably noticing that and you're just overthinking things. Heck, it may be something else entirely for all I know.

Something like that may be happening to me right now, oddly enough. Just don't fret too much about it unless it's actually intervening with your life in a negative manner.

>>17019091
Maybe another day. Maybe another. And you have possibly seen my readings before, so you know I really cannot afford just not giving a lengthy reading. There's just too many details in them for me to simply tl;dr it all out. And ouch, insomnia? That's something that seems to haunt most people, it seems.

Hey, if you actually manage to get the lucid dream thing down, you can easily make your dreams less boring simply by the virtue of you being lucid.

If you want to make absolute certainty that I will give you a reading, either gib contact details or catch me in the IRC. If I post here, well... You know how it goes. Everyone wants their reading, after all.
>>
>>17019132
Well if email works for you, here you go [email protected]
>>
File: 1448360670555.gif (369KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1448360670555.gif
369KB, 500x281px
>>17019132
I've given up on going back. But kid Im rooting ya.
Do you think shell save us all?
Can I get a reading?
>>
I got a reading from NewHelp in the last thread, but I fell asleep.

If you read this, NewHelp, thank you; you're a good reader.
>>
Male.
Pisces.

Grey.
Intrigued.

Two questions. Do i die in war? Is my master plan ever at least set into motion? If you only wish to answer one or the other that is fine. Thank you.
>>
>>17019159
send ;)

>>17019172
Sorry anon, no readings. If you want to get one in the next few days, then just leave me your e-mail or Skype or whatever. I know I won't do any in the thread for a long time, so eh.
>>
>>17019224
sent*

Well shit, shows me to actually type properly in English. Excuse me while I go and hide in a corner from the sheer embarrassment that I am going through right now.
>>
>>17019226
you can still delete the evidence
>>
>>17019236
the archive records everything anon
just how NSA monitors everything that we type in
there is no hiding from anyone
we are all simply doomed

Either way, fuck deleting anything unless it's outright horrible to look at.
>>
>friday might came and went
>bv didn't do love readings
>>
>>17019005
I really appreciated the mindscape you did for me a while back. I have thought about it every day hence and am seriously trying to utilize the information you were able to give me. Thanks again.
>>
>>17019248

love is dead, anon
>>
Could any readers help me understand a dream I just had? I usually like my dreams whether they are nightmares or otherwise.

However, this one was different. It was good until the final moments when one of the characters in my dream began to become angry and frustrated almost like it had become sentient and not just the usual sock puppet NPC-like beings in my dreams.

When I woke up, I could still imagine snippets of the world I was in and thus I tried to go back to sleep in order to enjoy the world once more. But every time, I tried to reach back into that world, I could see everything in that place become wicked and twisted.

I'm mostly just shaken from the fact that this has never happened before.
>>
>>17019379
What did you do to make it angry?
>>
>>17019401
Nothing at all. It just seemed to get frustrated and started screaming. And because of its anger, the place just changed tone completely.
>>
>>17019406
Coul you go into detail as to what was happening a little before and as it got mad?
>>
>>17019409
It sounds crazy without context but the people around me were trying to understand what essentially was a God Tree. It created life from its branches like fruit.

The people there were scientists and it was last time they were going to be here due to time reasons and they wanted to try one last experiment to see how it worked.

Then one guy just started getting angry and then lightning started hitting the area and I knew it was due to him. He just wouldn't calm down.
>>
Male, aquarius, blue, bored.
Will I ever find a girl or am I doing something wrong? Also, what does the future hold for me?
>>
File: 1.jpg (76KB, 562x559px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
76KB, 562x559px
>>17019431
Also adding my birth chart.
>>
File: 4L_PAHlNQn0.jpg (42KB, 374x388px) Image search: [Google]
4L_PAHlNQn0.jpg
42KB, 374x388px
Male
Aries
Blue
Lazy

So I'm starting to get suspicious that my ex girlfriend is now fucking with my best friend. I don't talk to her any more but seeing shit on Facebook makes me think of that. By the way tonight I dreamed exactly that, and I killed him in my dreams. Do you have something for me, please?
>>
>>17019418
Cool dream.
>>
Male
Cancer

Would my crush loves me back? If no, how would I make her love me
>>
>>17019248
>>17019366
he'll be back, senpai, he'll be back
>>
>>17019379
>>17019406
>>17019418
Generally, when you are lucid dreaming and something is out of your control anyway, it is a manifestation of something you are suppressing.

Mine were very clear-cut dreams about not being able to move or speak as a rapist/attacker came at me. He'd never actually get to touch me but the fear of being frozen was intense. I'd get sleep paralysis when I tried to wake up, was unable to break it, had to go back in and confront him.

It turned out it was my subconscious trying to rid me of my victim complex. It worked, after a very long time.

Does that help you understand what might be going on for you?
>>
>>17019316
Sorry for not responding, - too distracted with Diablo 3 to even consider anything else.

I'm surprised you even found it filled with any sort of reasonable or useful information, considering your reaction when I first posted it. Well, no problem I guess, if you did find it to be helpful.
>>
File: 101962.jpg (75KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
101962.jpg
75KB, 1024x768px
>>17019629
I have Diablo 3! Just needing to get a new computer first lol. Morning Yalda :)
>>
>>17019506
>If no, how would I make her love me
Well my star reading says you need to stop being a fucking faggot and talk to her.
>>
>>17017750
Okay so I have a question for you spooks.

How does invocation work?
lwb:
" before beginning any divination, the reader traditionally makes an invocation to the higher forces for greater understanding and higher consciousness through the cards."
Then it goes on to demonstrate the Golden dawn invocation.

I have a hard time believing that reciting it, in my head or out loud, would bring any sort of change in the ability to understand what sorts of messages I recieve from the divination session.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is; how do you invoke?
This would probably be answered best by the fraters, but I thought I'd ask you mystics first.
>>
>>17019517
He was arrested for pedophilia on /b/ there was a big thread on /b/ last Wednesday
>>
>>17019547
To be honest, no. Not at all.
>>
>>17019547
I have literally no idea what the fuck experimenting on a god tree has to do with me. That's why I came here for a reading to help me out.
>>
Male
Sagittarius
Blue
Empty
Why does she insist on staying in my life, if I don't matter to her?
>>
>>17019629
It was... so much different than what you usually find in people's mindscapes, it overwhelmed me at first.

But! As I told you, I focused on it while meditating, and after a time, I was able to enter it myself. I did some peace-making, some terraforming. I think it would be a much different place now if you were to return.

>>17019704
I just take a few deep breaths, pull up my veil of meditation/clarity, and take down my shields. Don't invoke anyone/anything but "the Truth". I've practiced for a long time.... and I have no idea how to explain in words what I do. Have you read Prometheus Rising?

>>17019713
>>17019725
I thought you were confused by the angry lighting bolt guy, not the God Tree?

The tree sounds like you are trying out new "belief paradigms". New ways of thinking. New habits and routines. But you don't feel confident about which one to choose, and even if you did, you're not sure you could stick with it. Am I on the right track here?
>>
File: conchords-freaky-o.gif (842KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
conchords-freaky-o.gif
842KB, 320x180px
>>17019803
If you're the real eve...you owe me :)
>>
>>17019803
Hello, Eve. Do you have time for an aura reading?
>>
>>17019803
I'm confused about the entire dream to be specific but mostly about the angry dude.

>you are trying out new "belief paradigms". New ways of thinking. New habits and routines.
>But you don't feel confident about which one to choose, and even if you did, you're not sure you could stick with it.

Eh, that's been happening since I was a bab. I would have had the same imagery and/or throughout my life when I was growing up so I'm pretty skeptical on that idea.
>>
>>17019813
Lol yes, it's the real me. What do I owe you again? I don't have my tarot deck with me.

>>17019815
Time, yes, ability, I don't think so. I'm in the middle on NYC and I fear what may happen if I open myself up to auras here. Usually I am in a very rural area next to a great mini-mountain full of quartz.
>>
>>17019821
>pretty skeptical about at idea.
That's why he's pissed. He's trying to make you pay attention to the problem, make you care.
>>
>>17019738
She doesn't know 'why' anything. She just knows what she wants.
>>
Should I just skip a relationship until maybe another year has passed and just focus on making money?
>>
>>17019846
It seems you have your head on straight about what you actually want out of life right now. So with that said, it doesn't mean that you cannot engage in a little 'idle talk'.
>>
>>17019835
But I've always changed my routines and habits. I always hate having a schedule so I like to branch and see what works for my current mood. I don't understand why it's a problem and he would be angry about it.
>>
Will thread be more active later tonight?
:^/
>>
>>17019871
probably.
>>
>>17019871
the cards say no
>>
>>17019839
Well, that was vague as hell. :/
>>
By chance, do you guys feel like something big will be at hand in the near future? Sorry if out of the blue.
>>
>>17019894
There no deeper intent about what she wants with you. She just happens to like being around you. There's nothing serious about it. It's convenient.
>>
Will things get better eventually despite the news?
>>
>>17019900
Always something happening in this Gaia theater.
>>
>>17019915
Whatever news this is, it has to be treated in a way that allows you to move on. It cannot remain a 'despite'.
>>
I'd like a reading if anyone can provide one.

Male
Aquarius
Purple

I want to know if I should change my major back to animation.
>>
File: new_bunny_by_reneefrench.jpg (111KB, 453x483px) Image search: [Google]
new_bunny_by_reneefrench.jpg
111KB, 453x483px
I heard this weird growling sound (kind of like the predator in Alien vs Predator) while I was in the middle of meditating last night and it really spook'd mw m8, barely slept last night.. It sounded as if it was in my head.. Does anyone know what this was?
It's like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTimNS0cpyU
but with more of a growling sound
>>
>>17019941
It depends. Do you think you can commit yourself to an animation career, so that you can make a living? Are you going to get the right education for that? It's more about being honest and preparing yourself, rather than if it were a right or wrong choice.
>>
>>17019959
It seems like it was a 'something'. Not that it was haunting you or anything, but rather that mediating allow this to access you. The fear you feel is reminding you that you need to protect yourself.
>>
>>17019989
Let me correct myself. Don't think of it as a 'something' but rather than a phenomenon was allowed to access you.
>>
Please let me know what's going on with my health. The groin, the abdomen, sides, etc.

I've been to multiple doctors, but I'm aware of my body, something is clearly not right...

Scorpio/25/M
>>
>>17019989
>>17019995
Yeah that's possible, but I have no idea what I'd have to protect myself from.
>>
>>17020024
Think of meditation as interacting with the void: and when you put something into it, you never know what it might spit back out. It doesn't have to be an entity.

Just make sure you feel secure with what you're doing.
>>
>>17020041
So if it happens again, instead of flipping shit should I just sit through it and remain calm?
>>
>>17020056
Your body will tell you the right thing to do.
>>
>>17019803
Never read Prometheus rising.
I've asked in the omg thread and have gotten a fair, but lacking understanding of the process of invoking "the truth". I feel as though this might be a long process of learning.
How did you come about to learning how to invoke "the truth"?
>>
Was it good to end that relationship?
>>
>>17020087
You could've continued, but something would've always persisted in your mind. Things would never be 'right' because of that.
>>
>>17019996
Nobody has a reading? Ugh...;_;
>>
>>17019996
Nothing substantial. You can probably work on it yourself.
>>
>>17020088

The feeling of it being 'off?'

Yeah I was taken for granted, their actions spoke the most after I left. But how does one avoid falling into the same codependent bullshit?
>>
>>17020095
I hope so, I keep feeling like my left nut is facing forward instead of tilted up and shit and it makes me nauseous as fuck sometimes. I know it's not like twisted or anything or I wouldn't be able to walk, but it still sucks and lately I've done nothing but shit and piss tons.

Had some ultrasounds and doctor visit, but I wont find out anything concrete on the latest stuff until monday, so far everything seems fine though, but ya know I still feel worried like something isn't right.
>>
>>17020100
You can't be afraid of ending relationships. Also, if you're too self-aware of how you present yourself to others (Because of your past), then you won't be able to attract the people you want. Go into it with a clearer mind.
>>
>>17019982
I don't really know, I feel that I am not cut out for animation but at the same time I feel its easy to do the classes and I can probably get a job right out of college if I stick with it.
>>
Male
Sagitarrius
Blue eyes
I got really drunk last night and I don't remember how I got home. Luckily I didn't lose any possessions. This has never happened before, I always remember going home even if my memory is blurry, but this time I remember nothing. I called my friend who was with me and he said he left before me so it couldn't be him who brought me home. Can anyone tell me what happened last night?
>>
>>17020065
>http://www.principiadiscordia.com/downloads/04 Prometheus Rising.pdf
Read it. It will help immensely. "Invoking the Truth" could also be said as the reverse, "banishing the Lies".

Let's take an example of me doing a reading for myself, it's easier to explain than how I read for other people.

I have a query in mind already when I seek out my cards. I usually feel very strongly about a DESIRED outcome of my query. But when I begin to shuffle, I let that desire go. I focus on the realities of the situation, not the "what if"s, not the "maybe I could"s, not the "if only"s. Breathe. Let those go. Focus only on what is, not what could be.

That part I can explain pretty well. What is beyond words is the sense of personal power, of euphoria, that I am able to bring to the surface. You know how it's nigh impossible to feel anything negative while experiencing an orgasm? Or the "on top of the world" feeling when something to good to be true happens? The excitement when a synchronicity happens? I need to find that to divine. If I'm unable to do so, or unable to let go of my intended outcome, the deck just spits garbage about clarity of mind at me.
>>
>>17020132
How would this job pay?
>>
>>17020134
It's like you were gone on your way back. Like acid-trip level lol

But it doesn't say anything actually happened.
>>
>>17020142
Yo Eve, you don't happen to be doing readings today, do you?
Would have liked to ask for an aura reading.
>>
>>17020160
No aura or spirit animal readings today, I'm sorry. I'm in a big city and I can't open myself up like that here.
>>
>>17020163
Fair enough, gonna keep lurking and wait for another day!
>>
Is there any reason or symbolism behind seeing my home city's area code on boxes and shit? Sounds crazy but I think it's maybe telling me something?
>>
Alrighty everyone. Doing some readings... not sure if 1 or 10. I will be doing 1 card draws with minor interpretation and will let you do more research on the card pull so I can help out more people.
I need...
gender, a picture that reflects how you feel currently, 1 specific question with details. Please be patient as I am still new but I hope I can help some of you out. :D
>>
>>17020227
Will i find love soon?
Male
>>
>>17020232
I need a picture that reflects how you feel currently.
>>
File: Yeshua.painofaddiction.painting.jpg (202KB, 413x500px) Image search: [Google]
Yeshua.painofaddiction.painting.jpg
202KB, 413x500px
>>17020227
Will I get results? if so, do you have a timeframe?

Bonus: Is there anything my guides want to tell me about this pursuit. I've had some strange dreams lately about this pursuit.
>>
>>17020227
Male
How close am I to getting a literary agent?
>>
File: 58f.png (215KB, 289x435px) Image search: [Google]
58f.png
215KB, 289x435px
>>17020236
>>17020232
shit i rogot, sorry
>>
>>17020242
Are you the guy who has already asked this question two or three times over the past few days? Stop it. Too many readings is like eating nothing but donuts and ice cream for a week. Awesome at first, but you're going to walk away feeling very sick....
>>
Hey boise.
Gemini 22
Name starts with P and Scorpio goes in the ascendant.
Word is ''Ants'' and the colour would be green.
Can I get a reading on my emotional life/relationships and a career/uni. Woldn't mind two separate readings.
>>
>>17020249
I asked once.

If you don't want to do the reading, fine. But I'm sure I can handle it.
>>
>>17020257
"Handle it"... like you're handling your anxiety about the future? IIRC your answer yesterday was positive, so why ask again?
>>
>>17020232
The Star
Have you been dealing with some challenges and hardships in your life recently? If so, this card is representing you finally pulling out of it. Your future endeavors will happen in a positive light as long as you trust they will. Read up on the card some more and let me know if this helped.
>>
>>17020227
Male
How will things end up with my current lover? Is this really a thing that's meant to be?
>>
>>17020259
No. I simply don't believe in the sweets metaphor you threw at me.

When I do a reading for myself (Which I have done a few times in this thread already, so I'd expect some respect when I ask for my own) I'm not accessing what another reader is. Nor do two readers access the same content between each other when they read.
>>
>tfw divination is just cold reading and saying bullshit that's vague enough to capture any future

sorry m8s, this was fun and all but as a man of /sci/ence I must put away the childish beliefs and return to my lab to do science
>>
>>17020266
To each their own. In my experience, nothing good has EVER come of asking the same query more than once.
>>
File: rain.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rain.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>17020227
>Gender
Female

>1 specific question with details
I'm usually really nervous whenever I post, so I apologise in advance if something doesn't quite make sense.

I'm not the best with social cues. As a diagnosed autistic, I find it hard to blend in and even harder to express myself when everyone else is much more interesting and can actually spit out a coherent sentence under pressure. I'm pretty sure you can gather that loneliness is prevalent in my life, so much so that I greet it like an old friend. There are people that put up with me, and when I'm in a good mood I kind of get the feeling that they actually want me around, but I'm not really sure. There's also a certain someone in my life who might very well be attracted to me, but like I said before, social cues aren't really my strong point so I can't tell if I'm misinterpreting the situation or not.

How does it look for me?
>>
>>17020261
>The Star
Well its end of semester for me, so i guess my suffering is coming to an end (in a positive way according to the start)
Well the cards is THE omen, os i guess i will be fine
>>
>>17020275
Actually, getting the opinion of more than one reader /can/ be pretty helpful to people who are restless
>>
>>17020275
I understand that train of thought. When I started with my tarot decks years ago, I ran into this often. I just happen to believe that no subject-matter can be exhausted.
>>
>>17020282

what does madoopy mean?
>>
File: its the doopy woopy.jpg (239KB, 660x794px) Image search: [Google]
its the doopy woopy.jpg
239KB, 660x794px
>>17020285
madoopy means madoopy!
>>
>>17020241
8 of Cups
hmmm.. Are you currently on a spiritual path? This card represents that you are tired with what you have in life, maybe materialistic objects or people (friends/family/love) and are now searching for yourself deeper than you've known.
I drew for a time frame just to see if I might get some type of guidance from the cards.
The Moon
Your time frame may be based entirely on your path inside your journey. Really pay attention for clues inside of your dreams, trust your intuition. Maybe keep a dream journal.
Hope this helped.
Bonus: The World was pulled.
Look all 3 of these cards up and let me know :) really hope this helps.
>>
>>17020144
Not sure, but I think it is a decent amount
>>
>>17020242
I can't give you a time frame but the card pulled for you is...
The King of Pentacles. When I did try and do a time frame the Queen of Wands showed... not sure if just a bunk pull or if maybe you meet the agent through a mutual friend (Queen of wands). Read up on the cards and let me know if this helps at all.
>>
>>17020306
My feeling is that if you want to pursue this degree, you have to treat it as a career from the start.
>>
>>17020241
Thanks, the world, was it reserved or on the right side?
>>
File: happy-03.jpg (333KB, 1280x673px) Image search: [Google]
happy-03.jpg
333KB, 1280x673px
Tristin
Male
Pisces
Can I get a reading on how my current relationship will end? I'd like to know the path it'll take.
>>
>>17020309
I got a reading for literary journal submission about a month ago, and he pulled Prince of Wands and Queen of Cups.

It must have to do with this relation I have with a woman.

No, I think the Prince and King are telling me to start and build a career (The last divinator told me that). But I haven't hit that first work I need yet. It doesn't feel like it's supposed to happen right now, but all the signs say so.
>>
>>17020265
Are you a reader or just a spiritual person in general?
>>
File: 5music.jpg (246KB, 1576x1205px) Image search: [Google]
5music.jpg
246KB, 1576x1205px
Ethan
Male
Aries
Will I ever fuck my English professor?
This is a serious question btw
>>
>>17020330
I come on and do readings here from time to time, yeah
>>
>>17020324
You and the relationship will start to seem foreign to her. Not that anything bad happens, but she'll decide one day that it'll be a good time to end it.
>>
>>17020333
I almost scratched that off my bucket list, a few times.

No, you're interpreting things wrong. I don't think she wants to do anything with you. I don't know, maybe she finds you attractive, but doesn't think of you that way.
>>
>>17020265
So I originally did a 2 card pull for your two questions. I am going to have to apologize because I may not write so much... not feeling so well.
How will things end up with my current lover
-Justice
Is this really a thing that's meant to be
-Two of swords
Did another two card pull to go on the left and right of the two of swords to give better clarification of what a potential outcome could be based off the decision the two of swords claims
On the left side
-Queen of Pentacles
On the right side
-8 of Cups.
So current relationship is showing that things are good as long as you both know when to agree, disagree or work through something together. Both of you should be open and honest with the other because these card represents that justice is always found and served... pretty much lol.
The two of swords is saying that down your path together will be a decision to be made, which I'm guessing to be a rather large, life changing one. To the left of the Two stands the Queen. She represents the nurturing, protective, motherly side. So this could represent "wife" and/or "mother to your kids. To the right of the Two stands the 8 of cups. This card represents deepening your spiritual side and letting go of what you currently have to move forward. Very interesting pull for this question. Not sure why I didn't do just 1 card but I really hope this helps. Please let me know if it does or doesn't. :)
>>
File: index.jpg (13KB, 173x292px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
13KB, 173x292px
I am looking for a romance reading.
Not focused on a particular person, but some guidelines about a potential partner would be fine.
Male, 22, leo.
>>
Patrik
Male
Leo

Is the girl who I find attractive and eye a lot with have any interest in me?
>>
>>17020376
Don't try to figure things out too much before giving people a shot. Allow things to develop, and as that's happening you can make your judgements. But allow yourself to experience, first.
>>
File: doop.png (126KB, 341x375px) Image search: [Google]
doop.png
126KB, 341x375px
>>17020373
Aw naw dude, we don't want kids or anything like that.
>protective
That probably refers to me, as in there's a lot of drama shit going around my lover right now and I've stepped up in their defense quite a few times.

Thank you lots, it /does/ make sense that a big ass decision would have to come in at some point due to the nature of our relationship. Whew

Thanks again! It sure did help alright.
>>
File: 2012FH3968.jpg (120KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
2012FH3968.jpg
120KB, 576x768px
I'm here to answer all your questions (if possible)!

My FAQ: http://pastebin.com/YzavSPBL
>>
>>17020394
Can you tell me what my future partner is like and how I can attract her?
>>
>>17020276
For you, my dear
The Empress
Very feminine card this one. I will definitely have you research this one a little more because there is so much to it, at least to me lol. So she wants you to really focus on your feminine energy and to also just connect with people on a nurturing level. Let them know you care for them by listening and being there. Try to cast that doubt aside. Don't tell yourself that people "put up" with you. Just listen to the Empress and see if your mentality changes. I'm sorry, I am having issues putting sentences together anymore. Just look it up and let me know what you think. :D
>>
>>17020380
It's possible, but you have to make it happen. She has a life, options. You have to make yourself present. If you can game well, she might consider you her priority.
>>
>>17020394
How can I become independent? Financially, emotionally and mentally.
>>
>>17020403
(Do not worry about those numbers: are just memos for me. 5c, 7f, 10d, 5s, 3s*, 2c*, 7c)

Your future partner will be really fantastic! You probably want to appear as a studious person. Your (fake?) interests to attract her: military science, occult or sports. She will not be your s.o.: you will be not able to build a proper story.
>>
>>17020394
Can I have general future reading please
>>
File: 1447827448451.jpg (352KB, 1207x1607px) Image search: [Google]
1447827448451.jpg
352KB, 1207x1607px
>>17020394
>>17020394

do those girls there like me?
>>
>>17020394
Two questions, flip a coin, I'd be equally happy to hear the answer to either one

>Will my current relationship last until death do us part? (we are in an open relationship, so other figures coming into the picture doesn't necessarily spell the end for us)

orrrrrr

>What field would I most benefit from studying?
Actually, that's kind of a scry-question, try
>Should I continue to carve my own path, or try to emulate others?
>>
Ok, I have to stop and take a break. I apologize to those I wasn't able to read for.
>>
>>17020394
>>17020394
general reading
>>
>>17020390
That card doesn't just mean the possibility of kids but motherly features like nurturing. So it could represent just making her your wife. Glad I could help. :D
>>
>>17020417
(1d, 5d*, 1c*, 4d, 6s*, rc*, 3c*)

You have to know more people to "link" better in your work enviroment. You can focus and make lots of money, BUT your lack of "metamorphosis" will cost your friends/loved ones.
>>
>>17019902
Thank you. May I ask if you see me being with anyone in the future?
>>
>>17020394
I have been doing readings for myself the past few days and it pops out that I will meet my soulmate in 4 days about 3 times now or I am interpreting it wrong I don't really know, can you please pop a card or two if you could see what's going on? Thank you for your time.
>>
Hey fellow readers. Is it normal to feel physically drained (hot flashes, energy drain, brain fog) after reading or anything spiritual related? I can't remember if I have experienced this before or if it just a fluke currently.
>>
>>17020457
yeah it can be

it can be like over exercising does to you
>>
>>17020423
(3c*, 2c*, 3d, 1b, 3d*, 10s*, 7c)

At the moment you lack opportunities and friends, but soon you can start over and things will go better. You probably want to avoid a "research" job: you will lack curiosity/interest and it will be boring. Do not idealize your future job and keep separate "real life" from (video)games.
>>
>>17020420
Would it be too much to ask when and/or where I'd meet her? If not that last line was probably the most interesting.
>>
File: image.jpg (269KB, 988x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269KB, 988x1024px
>>17020457
Yes.... you lurk here so much, how could you have missed that aspect?!
>>
>>17020457
Yep.
>>
>>17020468
Well I know about getting tired but I can't remember anything being said about physical symptoms. I definitely lurk all the time... haha
>>
>>17020296
Thanks, the world, was it reserved or on the right side?
>>
>>17020425
(7s*, 12b, 4s, 3c*, 10d*, 6c*, 4b)

They are interested in a charismatic figure and will betray you if you will not realize their expectations. You don't need a story now and you can just casually date girls to fuck. Don't be friend with them if they refuse you/you lack interest in them; don't judge them for the good past moments. Also: party a lot ;)
>>
>>17020394
male
aries

what's 2016 going to be like?
>>
>>17020482
Both were normal. I would have put reversed next to the card if it showed.
>>
>>17020394
Would like a general reading.
>>
>>17020491
Male, aquarius, 21
>>
>>17020394
Is there any way I can make him feel more attraction towards me?
>>
>>17020427
(3s*, 10s*, 11s*, 2c*, 11b*, 2b, 4s)

First question: you can progress your relationship further, but you really understand how to make this work. Things will go really bad if (both) of you don't learn how to comunicate better and be less polemic.

(10s, 12c*, 11c, 6d*, 4s, 11b*, 7c*)

Second question: be curious but wary to student's loans/investments. Be romantic, but down to earth!
>>
>>17020508
I have 2 questions
Will I get the job in December?

And

Does she like me?
>>
>>17020394
Hello there, could I get a general reading?
>>
>>17020394

sup mr.trems, i just want to know if i'll find a new job in the next few weeks. thank you
>>
All people can redirect questions from >>17020428 to me.

(2s, 12s*, 4b, 6c*, 5c*, 10d, 10s*)

There is a "tyran" in your life (it can be you, your boss, a family member, ...) and you have to doubt him/her, also if in the past (s)he was right.
>>
>>17020430
>>17020516
was this for me by any chance?
>>
>>17020447
It doesn't say anything except 'sure, there's a whole world out there'.
>>
>>17020430

>>17020516 this was for you.

>>17020451
(12b, 10b)

Just two cards: I saw a contrasting of a "free spirit" and a "commander". You can ask more ;) Feel free to email me if you want to detail more the question...
>>
File: feel.jpg (30KB, 299x292px) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
30KB, 299x292px
Male
Gemini

Will i become a recognized person in what i work in the future?

Thanks
>>
>>17020408
Thanks for that, I really appreciate it. Your advice seems to match the stuff I've read on the net, and it kind of puts my mind at rest a little regarding my situation. You're a good reader. :)
>>
>>17020442
What do you mean when you say metamorphosis?
>>
>>17020467

(5b*, 12b, 10d*, 11s*, 6b*, 11d*, 6d)

Try to be alert during the next "arguments": you will be both "losers" and this is the excuse to know each other.
>>
>>17020555
Huh.. Interesting. I will keep this in mind. Thank you for the double dose.
>>
>>17020487
(2d*, 5b, 7s, 1s, 4c*, 1d, 12b)

Initial loss of conforts, conflicts, betrayal: maybe some bad experiences with the (organized?) crime/terrorism. After this bad period you will (re)gain prosperity and you will be a leader.
>>
Harrison
Male
Taurus

I am at crossroads right now and don't know what path to choose, any way you can somehow ask for guidance to help me choose a path?
>>
>>17020541
Thank you for saying that :D
I'm glad I could help.
>>
>>17020532
>>17020516
i dont know who it could be
i dont feel like im under a tyrant that has suddenly gone bad (they have all stayed the same).
And im already doubting myself, so i dont know
>>
>>17020394
Can you give me a financial reading?
>>
>>17020491
(12b, 10s*, 3b*, 12c, 10b*, 5b, 7d*)

Lots of people in your life: you are not ready to "collide" with all of them. Maybe you have to be more "intimate" and not persist in your web of relations.
>>
>>17020508
Oh, thank you so much for taking the time to do both.

Re: the second question, I was not even remotely considering paying to attend a school. Time and attention are the only investments. With that in mind, can you expand on "be romantic, but down to Earth"?
>>
>>17020394
Love reading por favor
>>
>>17020512
>>17020582

Is someone trolling? Feel free to email me, so we can manage the divination better :)
>>
>>17020394
How can I better myself and focus on what needs to be done?
>>
>>17020508
Also, I think one of the strong points of oir relationship is how clearly we communicate, and without resorting to attacking each other. We almost never call each other names, and even then usually use a clarifier such as "acting like a ____". We do have a communication issue, a big one: we see the world totally differently. But polemic? Nah.

(Just providing feedback on that one, I feel satisfied with your answer)
>>
>>17020587
Trolling? Not sure what you mean, is someone impersonating you?
>>
>>17020587
The two posts you linked are not by the same person if that's what you mean
>>
>>17020466
Hi trems, can you elaborate on the last line please? Thanks
>>
>>17020506
(2d*, 6c*, 1s*, 4c, 6s, 10c*, 3d)

You lack balance and you are struggling with your memories. Bring new things in your life, be more communicative, because until now you are living in apaty (about this guy)
>>
>>17020514
(7d*, 7c*, 5c, 10b, 3c*, 12c*, 6c*)

You are living in your fantasy world, but this is not a bad thing if it produce fruitful "conflicts". Probably you will want to prune some of your old friendships.
>>
>>17020515
(5b, 12d, 6s, 1c, 10s*, 7c, 4c*)

If you are really in need, you will find a good shady job. Otherwise, you will find a (legit) good job after some struggling.
>>
>>17020394
Male,21

Can I have a love reading,please?
>>
>>17020623

ha, shady might be better than what i'm doing now, so who knows. thanks
>>
>>17020512
>>17020394

I believe you skipped mine due to a misunderstanding?
>>
>>17020394
Do you do spirit/soul readings? If so may i have one?
>>
File: 603381_1293124395848_full.jpg (132KB, 911x765px) Image search: [Google]
603381_1293124395848_full.jpg
132KB, 911x765px
Taking specific questions:

>Gender
>Age
>Query
>A piece of music you enjoy posted as a video
>>
>>17020533
(4c*, 11c*, ...)

I made a reading for you, but a cat has triggered the alarm and I lost focus and I forgot the divination. Probably not or probably you are not intended to know.
>>
>>17020394
Can you read mine from the beginning of the thread? No one read it I believe.
>>17017849
>>
>>17020554
That you remain always the same, you have to change. When I put a word inside quotation marks is because I lack context.
>>
>>17020532
This is indeed weird, I could see where it comes from but not how it will develop really. Thank you very much for the read tho I will continue thinking about this.
>>
>>17020654
female
Does he think of me as more than a friend? I'm aware that he cares a lot for me, I'm just unsure of in what way..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdSMZTSRQNc
>>
>>17020654
male
love reading
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEDjF2tLbhk
>>
>>17020565
(10c, 7c, ...)

Wow, that's really an "meta-" reading! No one can give you guidance for your choice. Also this advice is subject to disproof.
>>
>>17020654
Male
Will i become a recognized person in what i will work in the future?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiPaFToBg80
>>
>>17020654
Male
How is my current health, it seems to be declining in the past week or two very badly, thanks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1VTcJfL7RE
>>
>>17020567
A tyrant can be a good ruler: it's more the attitude and the methods. Maybe you will meet the tyrant soon or you have to give context to the word.
>>
>>17020678
Damn, its like do I strive for the better one and leave family behind and start anew. or go for the next best and stay near family. Honestly I don't know what I want to do, I want to do the first one because its better but I'll also be alone without that support like an hours drive away.

Thanks OP
>>
>>17020654
Male
Just a general future reading, what's gonna happen to me, anything important? New love, medical issues, job, new place to live, etc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InRDF_0lfHk

Thanks.
>>
>>17020674
I think he wants to. He's afraid.
>>
hello
>>
>>17020576
(2c, 11s*, 3b, 10d, 11b, 2b*, 5c*)

You can actually ask your s.o. to help you in the aspects where you lack skills, but be aware to not mix work and love life too much. If you are not engaged/dating: stop masturbating and dedicate the masturbation time to improve your skills.
>>
>>17020699
Oh :(
I wonder what he's afraid of.
>>
>>17020583
(2d, 3d*, 6b, 11c, 1s*, 7b*, 7s*)

You have to balance "stability" and "novelty". Boredom is the worst enemy.
>>
>>17020394
Can I have a love reading?
>>
>>17020676
No worries about what's going on right now. Take a pragmatic approach to the dating world. Let your experiences form your judgement, rather than your expectations.
>>
>>17020703
Male
Virgo

Love:
Can I get that one girl I'm obsessed about?
Work:
Will I be able to pull through this year?
Self:
Will I achieve the self-betterment I want?
>>
>>17020680
It's up in the air. It's entirely up to what you want to do, and how you're going to do it.
>>
>>17020588
(7s, 2c, 1d*, 12s, 3c*, 5b*, 10d*)

Betrayal is an option. Love yourself more.
>>
Is this paranormal?
>>>/pol/56983376
>>
>>17020681

hey, marina and the diamonds! nice taste anon
>>
>>17020718
that's quite a nice advise, thanks
>>
>>17020681
If there's anything wrong, go through the motions. You seem fine.

(It says you're delusional, btw.)
>>
>>17020654

>female
>25
>love reading pls

https://youtu.be/zSzluF9itcw
>>
>>17020591
Thanks for the feedback! The reading was really bad, because this communication issue. Maybe "polemic" was a strong word. Thanks again: this feedback is really precious to my work with this tarot deck!

>>17020595
>>17020596

Seemed to me that someone was impersonating you :/
>>
>>17020698
Nothing I could tell you. Making you expect something might ruin the chances.
>>
>>17020727
i am an animation student, i might end up my studies in 2 years, hope that helps to get a better view, thanks
>>
>>17020654
Male
I've noticed a while back that someone read a rather obscure book that was mentioned in my "want to read" section on facebook, is it a coincidence?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk-zviRshOQ
>>
>>17020598
That you probably have the tendency to mix the concept of pleasure and work in a "bad way". It's good to have a fun/satisfactory job, nonetheless there aren't roses without thorns.
>>
>>17020741
I think you're having trouble finding someone. Keep looking. They're around.
>>
>>17020765

well you're definitely right about that. i just hope they're not too far away.
>>
>>17020761
No, it isn't.
>>
>>17020629
(12d, 1c*, 7s*, 6s, 1c*, 4b, 6d)

Be bold! Don't be afraid of betrayal and transitions also if you see that this is not true love. Enjoy your life and worry later.
>>
>>17020770
Meaning, they probably got it from you.
>>
>>17020654
Male
Love reading,if possible
https://youtu.be/GaoCEdZnyFk

Thank you
>>
>>17020654
Male
Love Reading Please (anything in the near future)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGOohBytKTU
>>
>>17020708
Afraid that he has the wrong idea.
>>
>>17020703
What is s.o.?

What skills should i work on? Picking up girls? Or are you saying i should better myself rather than fap?
>>
>>17020758
Same deal. All about how you go about it.
>>
>>17020771
Thank you,
Am I finding someone soon or nah??
>>
>>17020639
Sorry! :(

(2c, 10d,)
(P 2s*, 5b, 3c*, 7c*, 4c*)

Second question: no, probably friendzoned and your relationship with her is just a fantasy.

(F 2d, 10c*, 3d, 4s*, 12b*)

First question: maybe. I see two parallel ways. The "learning" one and the "action" one. In the "action" (job?) one I see bad news and a bad boss. Again, feel free to email me: your reading was really confuse.

>>17020652

Yes, but I need details and some time. Feel free to email me.
>>
>>17020780
People say confidence is what really matters, but it's just a lazy way of putting it. Look like you're a part of the world. You can never just 'project your confidence'. You project how you seem as a person. That includes everything.
>>
>>17020663
>did my cousin do something to me when i was young?
(10c*, 12s*, PA 4s*, 5s, 7c*, 3c*, 7d*)

I didn't understand a thing. I see that you will receive news about this, so probably something happened... If you give me more context via email I can reply you better.
>>
>>17020781
You can't just seem like a person who's available. You actually have to make yourself available.
>>
>>17020805
Okay, what is ur email?
>>
>>17020712
(5s, 11d, 11c, 1d, 2s, 4b*, 11d)

You will be romantically involved and you can live prosperously, but the doubt (of..?) will keep you from celebrate. "Efficiency" seems an important word in this reading.
>>
>>17020814
Hmm, I see. Mind if I ask a followup question, not pertaining to that, but something unrelated.

I'm currently experiencing a aching pain that comes and goes (physical) and some worry regarding what it could be? Is it anything serious, because there is something definitely wrong, but I can't exactly tell if it's serious, could be serious, or what. Don't get medical results until monday at the earliest sadly, so I figured I'd ask here.

New song for you if needed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBHjJqdEHzg
>>
>>17020800
What's the right way of 'putting' things?
>>
>>17020719
>>17020794
>>17020818

I'm really tired :( feel free to ask other readers or to email me. I should answer in 12 hours. You can find my email in the FAQ here http://pastebin.com/YzavSPBL

>>17020788
More useful skills for your job/career/well being ;)
>>
>>17020840
No, I mean people say it's all about confidence, but that usually doesn't explain everything.

I'm not saying to disregard confidence. Just make sure people know what you're about, so that you're around people you enjoy.
>>
>>17020831
No, it doesn't seem so serious. Go through the motions.
>>
>>17020829
Good reading. Thank you!
>>
>>17020849
>>17020749
You are welcome! Thank you for your time today. Before you go, could you answer >>17020582
>can you expand on "be romantic, but down to Earth"?

If not I understand!
>>
>>17020858
Oh,forgive me for being stupid xD

I lack confidence to be honest but I do show people what I'm about, all the time. I just don't meet anyone ;(

Thank you so much for the reading
>>
>>17020883
Reading I just did indicates you should look in new places.
>>
>>17020865
What would those motions be exactly? Just waiting around and hoping? Also it doesn't seem so serious is not as reassuring as "It's not serious"...ugh
>>
>>17020879
With "romantic", this time I mean "idealist". For the sake of an example: maybe you can be a good theoretical physicist/mathematician, but maybe the academic enviroment is harsh or the salary is not enough...

The "student's loans" were a try to contextualize the idea of investment, so they don't have to be in your life!
>>
>>17020903
More like 'if you have to deal with anything following the results, do it. It'll turn out fine.'

No, I mean it didn't seem critical.
>>
>>17020654
Male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFZKgf5WG0g

What is wrong with me currently? I appreciate it. Feel like I'm about to lose a major body part/organ or some shit. I guess that is the best way to describe it.
>>
>>17020899
If I find this place...

Thank you again
>>
>>17020911
Well I hope not. It's a pretty major critical if it is. Anything that can be dealt with is likely surgery to correct a potential major problem, I'd rather it just be nothing and me being paranoid however.

And thus my life stays the same shitty it always was it seems. Thanks though.
>>
>>17020917
The losing body part thing is just worrying. Self-reflexive, probably.

Something to do with 'reckoning with time'. Can you give me an idea? Mid-twenties crisis?
>>
>>17020925
My readings seem ambiguous on surgery. I don't know. See how it goes.
>>
>>17020654
male 20
will i find love soon?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8u_r7xIKz8
>>
>>17020936
No, more of possible muscle or groin issues, I'm not sure. Some things down there just feel off if you will. So I'm worried about nerve damage, muscle damage, testicular damage. Blood loss, bell clapper deformity, etc.
>>
>>17020654
Male
Is what I'm going for hopeless?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ6Mzvh3XCc
>>
>>17020944
You need to learn how to shake off the doubts.

Let me ask you something: what do you feel you need to work on?
>>
>>17020945
I thought I told you to go to a doctor. ..
It's a benign cyst I think. Looks painful.
>>
>>17020951
I'm gonna change that to the following:
Is everything really so bad? Am I just floundering in darkness?
>>
>>17020945
Oh. Well I did get something about 'making whole'. I suppose it would refer to this.
>>
>>17020945
>>17020958
>>17020963
Yeah, the reading I just did said something about 'making known'.

It says that even if something were found, it can be fixed.
>>
>>17020958
Oh, this is my first time asking this here actually. This just recently came on personally. But now that you mention it, yeah it could be a cyst. I personally can't go to the doctor until Wednesday, they're out for Thanksgiving, which is kind of a bad practice if you ask me.
>>17020963
I have no idea, but I appreciate the responses though.
>>
>>17020982
Were all gonna make op
>>
>>17020951
No, but a healthy mentality is a prerequisite for making sure you can enjoy yourself. Something existential holding you back? Life's questions that have always been around?
>>
>>17020394
Will I have sex this year?
>>
>>17020996
huh?
>>
>>17020957
I have no idea how to approach girls, flirt and all that
never been with anyone, ruined the chances i had in the past, also i cant read signs
>>
>>17020654
Male
When I going to find a girl? honestly just for fucking or gf. Whatever comes first

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8fyHmkm3j8
>>
>>17021012
Women have problems thinking you're authentic.
>>
Am I ever gonna have sex or find a girlfriend at the very least?
Male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0EBOFL_VwE
>>
>>17021020
You realize that you made mistakes somewhere, but don't directly identify them with you. Those instances are their own things. What you are beyond that youth, is what you need to improve on to approach women.
>>
>>17021023
Figure out which one you want most. Then understand the type of women you're going after. Fit your game.
>>
>>17021008
I don't even know what's holding me back to be honest.
>>
>>17021033
i have no idea what do i have that could make someone happy.
im just too autistic for this kind of comunication and shit, im not subtle at all
>>
>>17021041
Ok I prefer something serious more gf material
>>
>>17021027
Anxious. But it can be fixed doing things outside. Put yourself in the world.
>>
>>17021057
wow thanks you where fast!
>>
>>17021043
Being and Time, 231
"In that in the face of which one has anxiety, the 'It is nothing and nowhere' becomes manifest. The obstinacy of the 'nothing and nowhere within-the-world' means as a phenomenon that the world as such is that in the face of which one has anxiety. The utter insignificance which makes itself known in the 'nothing and nowhere', does not signify that the world is absent, but tells us that entities within-the-world are of so little important in themselves that on the basis of this insignificance of what is within-the-world, the world in its worldhood is all that still obtrudes itself."

I think it's similar to an existential crisis. I'll get back to you.
>>
>>17021057
What kind of things outside? Only so much I can do where I live sadly.
>>
>>17021045
Don't worry about the moments when 'things' happen.

Readings aside, I think you should allow yourself to grow as a person, and eventually you'll understand when you're ready for those things. They won't fix your life, you know?
>>
>>17021051
Yeah, it's the same concept. Gotta to play the field to find the right now. It looks like you're okay otherwise.
>>
>>17021101
*right one
>>
>>17021076
Anywhere. Any experience is a good opportunity.
>>
>>17021101
>It looks like you're okay otherwise

Im ok what does that mean? I'm doing things right?
>>
>>17021111
Just your game. Read women better. You gotta know which ones actually want what you want.
>>
>>17021075
My reading seems to indicate that, you need to finally say this type of thinking is at its ends.
>>
>>17021124
That I won't go any farther with this same sort of approach?
Could you sum up >>17021075 by the way? It was a bit wordy.
>>
Can someone please do a reading for me. I'm wondering if J will show up in person? Thanks

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XmHLRPAqEDM
>>
>>17021135
I don't really want to get into the quote (I'm actually ambivalent on Heidegger, but he's useful for this), but it was around perceived nihilism and phenomenology.

What's your career path? It affects the answer. The reading says there isn't anything wrong with introspection, but there's something wrong with what you're doing if it always leads to hopelessness. The passage indicate the 'the positive possibility of delusion', which makes me think that you need to make this activity productive.

The reason I'm asking is because it seems like you're in the letters or arts.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 365x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 365x550px
>>17020996
Whats goin on Ches?

Can i have education/financial reading?
>>
>>17021139
I get something about 'preparation'. Tell me more.
>>
>>17021174
Uhh.. It's.. starving artist. I'm in school for music theory. I just want to make music.
Except I don't because I don't want to do anything and.. yeah.
>>
>>17020654
>Gender
Male
>Age
>Query
What's the next change?
>A piece of music you enjoy posted as a video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_SsEDv8X20
>>
>>17021199
Nah, classicalfags leave. I won't do a reading for you.

I bet you wear funny wigs and costumes and stuff. To hospitals.
>>
Anyone doing a reading at the moment?
>>
>>17021206

no
>>
>>17021206

>>17020654
>>
>>17021198
Go out and take in the world a bit. Maybe fresh eyes will provide you with the meaning you need.
>>
>>17021211
Get out.
>>
>>17021226

you first, anon
>>
>>17021229
Nope. This is where I sit, bitch nigger.
>>
>>17021231

take your teeth out and go to bed grandpa
>>
>>17021212

Right. Didn't see since I loaded the thread on my phone.

Male, 25.

I would like to know if I should continue on with this potential business or if I am simply wasting my time. Also, if possible should I stay the path with someone or give up on that and move on. I'm kind of a stubborn person, so I don't want to quit but yeah just want to see.

I don't really listen to music, honestly. Here is something I have for when I now the lawn though.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EsTmbraWcns
>>
>>17021224
Had me sweating. I thought you were gonna say something along the lines of "no kid you had it wrong go work in sales"
>>
>>17021231
...even though the thread is about to end.
>>
>>17021232
nah
>>
>>17021188
I love him deeply...I've come to understand myself in so many ways because of him and I miss my friend. That soul love, will he contact me soon in person? Also if I may, what can I do for him?
>>
>>17021238

take your cat with you!
>>
>>17021234
Nope. It's all contingent.
>>
>>17021233
Business doesn't look good. Can't say much more than that.

You and the someone are too different, or aren't on the same page often enough.
>>
>>17021240
About contact generally, it seems to have 'disappeared'. Something about you both needing to be in the right 'gears' together. Allow it to get set up for easy accessibility.

As for what you can do for him, it has to do with what's shared, or in common. Head towards the finish line together.
>>
>>17021255

Thank you. I'm not entirely sure what to do now.
>>
>>17021242
I want a cat. More of a dog person though.
>>
Truth is all about correspondence and supervenience.
>>
>>17021240
>>17021240
ur a stupid bitch
>>
>>17021300
Magic is about nothing but having a good translator.
>>
>>17021311
Why am I so lonely in this thread? The virtual has caught up to me.
>>
>>17021313
And in fact, the virtual is really just vocabulary. The categories are virtuality.
>>
What am I saying in another possible world? Am I just saying different words? Do I look different? And why am I so lonely here?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wthgd_Rg1qg

In fact, I can control the world...I mean, my corner of it.
>>
>>17021324
(Monarch slaves don't exist, btw)
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-realism
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham

Who will be the next Abraham?
>>
>>17021336
Now Abraham, THAT'S a mind control victim.
>>
>>17021317
Virtual realities are just existences on a vocabulary. Existence doesn't really have categories. Infinite regress, niggers (I hate that word).
>>
>>17021242
I grew out of cats.
>>
Damn. I wish someone would say something.
>>
I don't really know what I'm saying. I'm just a good translator.
>>
Damn. I feel funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LnBvuzjpr4

(No, this isn't Monarch programming. We'd just open your head up, silly!)
>>
>>17021376
(I mean, they're awfully capable for being incompetent.)
>>
>>17021380
EH....yeah. THE DISPARITY!!

I wish I wasn't a translator.
>>
>>17021383
Well no. Strictly speaking, I'm not a translator. Just an aware conduit.

I'm...'alone'.
>>
>>17021389
i could do a lot with a trillion years, you know.
>>
>>17021393
Yeah, why not?
>>
>>17021398
13 billion. Yeah, if you're a child.

Dinosaurs? They're cute. Yes, reptilians would be children.
>>
>>17021404
fggsfsdafadsfl;a AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ajf;alkdsfk;lsajdf;kajsdfjas;djf;kaldsf

Doctor Where.
>>
HEY! SOMEONE FUCKING TALK TO ME

FUCK!!
>>
ok im done
>>
>>17020142
I like your methods. They sound kind of liberating.

>The excitement when a synchronicity happens?
Not a stranger to that feeling. Doesn't happen too often though.

I'll give Prometheus rising a read soon after the semester is over.

Thanks for your advice. :)
>>
i guess we're supposed to talk about this. line up our notes
>>
Hey, is it okay to ask for a reading from someone other than yourself?
>>
>>17021511
Ok. Shoot.
>>
>>17021511
Care to rewrite your post? Are you asking if it's wrong to ask people for a reading?
>>
>>17021511
FUCKING ASK asdjf;asdjf;klajds;f safjads; lfja;ldsf
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcylDkRw7dg
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naJkQ1PeBcM
>>
>>17021515
You want me to tell it?
(Writing an essay, give me a sec)
>>
>>17021537
Yep.
>>
>>17021516
No, i was asking if it's okay if you can take the place of someone else and ask for a reading for them.
>>
>>17021537
>>17021537
>>17021537
>>17021537
school is for wage slaves. get with the times
>>
>>17021539
Anything you need to know other than the question?
Zodiac sign, eye color, picture?
>>
>>17021415
New Bread
>>
>>17021542
Yeah, I got it. It isn't nuclear science.

He's just a robot.
>>
>>17021545
I'm only doing it for my parents.
But I'm going to be achieving jhana soon, so things will go well for me in the next month, and then I don't have to worry about living with dogma anymore.
>>
>>17021546
post some good music.
>>
>>17021554
wtf is dat
>>
>>17021549
....?
>>
>>17021542
Hmm.. I'm not sure. Maybe asking questions about the person, and not for the person, would be best.
But again, I'm uncertain.
>>
>>17021561
Shut up illuminati slave. Suck my dick.
>>
>>17021556
Okay, hope you like vaporwave.

Question: Other than the fact I manifested this girl into my life, what else is at play that's controlling us?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_caqT9SAJE
>>
>>17021567
You know what's funny, I don't even exist! kek
>>
>>17021576
He doesn't understand what's actually going on. He needs to understand the limit of possibilities.

You know, it actually reminds of metaontology. I study it.

http://www.amazon.com/Metametaphysics-New-Essays-Foundations-Ontology/dp/0199546002
>>
http://www.amazon.com/Writing-Book-World-Theodore-Sider/dp/0199687501
>>
>>17021589
I mean, emotions are complex. They're better known as affectations. Like modes.
>>
>>17021589
Wow.
>>
>>17021597
What, are you roleplaying or something? That's what I thought.
>>
>>17021602
I'm not an /x/ faggot.
I came here for something actually worth... Jeez, I'll just go wait for a reader to come up in the new thread. Thanks, pal.
>>
>>17021606
Well, explain your situation. It makes no sense.
>>
>>17021606
>>17021608
I've been doing readings, I can make sense of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN0czUMRMU8
>>
>>17021606
>>17021606
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahts98kT_fQ
>>
>>17021608
..... Really?
Here you can have the last word and some roleplaying so you can be satisfied.
*Hands you the last word*
>>
>>17021622
Wow. I'm just a little confused that's all. It's a unique question. Srrry.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tPAbgpeYkg
I wanna act as well as him one day.
>>
>>17021622
COME BACK YOU FUCKING SLUT
>>
>>17021622
YOU BITCH

COME

BACK
Thread posts: 413
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.