[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ -- Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 359
Thread images: 50

File: tumblr_nxxbb2cQuR1utempso3_1280.jpg (774KB, 1068x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxxbb2cQuR1utempso3_1280.jpg
774KB, 1068x1920px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Always respect your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Always respect your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread:
>>17017750
>>
File: image.jpg (244KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244KB, 960x960px
Hello friends,

I'm going to be trying a new method of divining tonight.

Lay your woes upon me, and I shall do my best to help you.

To read you, I will need:
>age and gender
>art piece (instrumental music or visual art, preferably something you made or have felt connected to for a long time)
>a detailed and honest query
>>
>>17021482
Male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlFT1QGgu6Q
What should I do for money? I suppose its the missing element in my perfect mess.
>>
>>17021482
Male 20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuRwRlicEmw
Do i have any chance with this particular girl?
or should i start moving on?
>>
>>17021544
Also just to give concept i will say im pretty bad with grils and we are very different, we have almost no common interests.
>>
>>17021487
>What should I do for money?
Stock exchange.
You don't need silly magic to figure this out.
>>
>>17021555
I don't know. Stocks are risky. I love knowing if I do any well at that. I have some experience with it.
>>
>>17021487
I see you switching career paths several times, but what is consistent is that you are your own boss. Got any business ideas lurking in the back of your mind?
>>
>>17021571
lol yea I do. Actually this is what I have in mind. Thanks!
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 400x280px
>>17021482
21 Male
What is my path in life? What/where is my calling?

Thank You
>>
>>17021544
Yes, yes you do have a chance, but you're going to need to work on finding common ground. How did you meet her, what drew your interest?
>>
>>17021584
I sense that you are passionate about many things. This kind of varied interest would make you a good politician. Our world needs politicians who are in it to do something meaningful, not to make a name for themselves, not corrupt and raking in the bribe cash. Do you feel up to the task? First, you'll have to go to college..
>>
just ask the pretty scary lady she knows and thats all that matters

it dosnt matter if you care or understand her

what if i break all my seals will it make me happy or should i just except my fate for the betterment of everyone also what are the odds of that one possibility should i try again

also im drunk and might get in on this latter
>>
>>17021604
I'm in college now, but i'm struggling to focus. Could you divine me some advice?
>>
>>17021586
We are in a youth group that I'm having a little trouble keeping alive, it will get better soon I hope.
She has a very independent spirit and is smart enough for me not to look down on her (smarts are a major thing for me).
But I have trouble with women and more with this one since I can't hardly find common ground (maybe talking about politics, but that is not an activity).
I have no idea how to approach
>>
>>17021615
Are you a reader or querent?
>>
>>17021615
1/100 is 100/100 is its true. Stupid nigger doesn't know probability.

calllmmmmm downn mister calllmmmm downnn
>>
>>17021482
Male, 24, aries
Hero of the day by Metallica
How do I solve my current situation in life, what course of action should I take? Have I overanalysed everything?
>>
>>17021615
btw ur confusing
>>
>>17021482
http://b.1339.cf/cmgfxcc.mp3

That is a song I wlteotr for her. Do you need it any more detailed? Listen to it again. Do you you need it any more honest? Impossible; nothing is more honest then those notes.
>>
>>17021645
:(
>>
>>17021645
uh it kinda sucks add flutez
>>
>>17021645
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2hvq2pr-_k
>>
>>17021615
im both and i cant be confusing just throw the card/bowns /rocks and tell me what you see
>>
>>17021645
I CRY EVERYTIEM

OH GAWD

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IM LISTENING TO
>>
>>17021618
College is a means to an ends. Don't take it to seriously. Or do the opposite, work your ass off to be the best student wherever you are, transfer on up to the best school for your subject. Either way, LAUGH MORE.

>>17021623
Open up to her with some of your ideas, things you think about when lost in your own mind, that you've never thought to share with anyone before. Sapiosexuals love that shit.

>>17021645
My dear, tell me why she left you. Why did she run away? When is the last time you spoke?
>>
>>17021482
Female
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inb8MMZ-QmA

I'm going through a pretty rough time right now, and that's really the same for both my mother and brother. I'm kind of at my wits end and I really don't know what to do, and my own instincts have been bad choices for me. There's also a few things i'm hiding from my brother, and I suppose what I'm asking is for some possible insight/guidance.
>>
>>17021666
Satan forgot her name
>>
>>17021666
You're the diviner. I'm just a stupid faggot who writes music for women he loves.

Nothing less, and nothing more.
>>
>>17021676
Your music is shit. But it's the thought that counts. Good job.
>>
>>17021666
>>17021623
But I am the sapiosexual
Do you think she is one too?
>>
>>17021685
Must be, or you wouldn't give her a second glance.

>>17021676
Give me permission to scry you then, you told me to fuck off
>>
>>17021482
Male 22
http://youtu.be/8i9vEBWnu9I
What should I be doing with my life? I'm confused about what I should do for my career. And I feel like I'm just wasting the rest of my life.
>>
>>17021688
scrymyshitupfam
>>
>>17021482
23, male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXnfhnCoOyo
What is preventing me from realizing my calling? I just sit and waste away. My life is depressing, I've fallen behind and I feel as if I can't catch up. I feel like I'll just be the sad one that didn't find anything. There are things that I know would help but I don't do those either. I have no discipline.
Anything would help, thanks.
>>
>>17021679
Please share the music you've written so I can learn from you.
>>
>>17021482
Male,21
https://youtu.be/4QrujUsV6QM

I want a love reading,please

Am I going to meet someone any time soon?

Thank you
>>
>>17021691
I see a beach. I'm not on the beach, I'm further back, in the rocky dunes. Before me lies a second sea of golden grass, tall, windblown, with a fence of narrow slats dividing it from the silvery sand.

A shape begins to appear.... a small house. I enter. It is empty, but the person who lives here has left their effects.

It's not much. I think perhaps this is stuff they meant to leave behind.

A hairbrush on the bedside table. A single strand of fine hair left in the bristles. Dead sunflowers in a vase in the kitchen. A bookshelf with only one gap. The bed is made, but the windows are all open, and the pungent odor of saltwater permeates. I get the sense that this place has been empty for a while, and will soon be reclaimed by the elements, but it was scrubbed clean before being abandoned. There are small drifts of sand in the corners.

There are two doors. I leave by the one I did not enter through. Some rocks outline a wandering path to the shore though the sand is smooth between them, save for the wild grasses beginning to take root, and the footprints of birds.

There's no one here.

I fly up to see what else is present, and I see thriving metropolises just beyond the horizon. If they were any closer you'd see the tips of skyscrapers from the house, but they are just far enough away that the house seems alone in a barren landscape.... Isolation is but an illusion.
>>
>>17021710
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj8X4JeDmcM

That's how you fuck a woman.
>>
>>17021482
oh you think you're good will hunting?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSfxl1KI6y8
>>
>>17021482
Jesus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=136Cx-tXc0k

Will I be able to mantain a family being a writer? I dont want to be on HR forever and since I was a kid, being a writer is my lifetime goal but Im afraid it ends in a huge waste of time and resources. Thanks in advance
>>
>>17021669
>>17021690
>>17021701
>>17021726
>>17021747
>>17021752
I'm not going to be able to get to you lovely souls tonight. I was not planning on scrying, and I feel quite drained. I apologize.

If there's another reader lurking who wants to jump in and help you all out... please do! Don't be shy!
>>
>>17021747
they dont know what theyre talking about

go read a book

also man and kek are mutually exclusive

watering holes are for the public
>>
>>17021747
does that even exist

idk i dont even watch those shitty movies
>>
File: maj01.jpg (95KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
maj01.jpg
95KB, 350x600px
I will be doing 3 readings tonight.

No third party related. Ask anything about yourself and lets see how it goes.
>>
>>17021775
Can I have a spirit/soul reading please?
Thank you
>>
>>17021775
>>17021701
please
>>
>>17021482
>male 17
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=53TiNT9sSdI
I just came back from a party with like 30 people in it and everyone was in closed groups and I was let down because I was so excited to see everyone having fun yet I saw everyone being paranoid. Tons of drama happens I smoked weed to think it would feel better but it made me feel like shit. Then this girl came up to me and we started hanging out and laughing with me a lot because I was making a big deal out of simple stuff such as saying its a dire emergency that we're out of plastic forks. She started getting kind a closer to me sometimes. I don't know if she likes me or not or just thought I was funny because I was high. I wonder if she likes me. Will I be lucky? I'm on my phone so forgive for shit format. Thank you.
>>
>>17021775
What is the purpose of my life friend? Thanks alot.
>>
>>17021775
Does she like me?
>>
>>17021775
>>17021669
>>
i just had a sausage egg and cheese sandwich

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7EJVkCQHp8
>>
>>17021775
Female, 23, Leo

I'm not sure exactly what to ask. I guess, is there a way to just ask for a general reading?
>>
>>17021645
I think it is really good. Maybe give it more cello or bass aspects into it.
>>
>>17021839
Jesus loves you.
>>
File: arts-graphics-2008_1183879a.jpg (14KB, 350x284px) Image search: [Google]
arts-graphics-2008_1183879a.jpg
14KB, 350x284px
>>
>>17021859
That is substance. Jesus loves you. So release your hatred and anger and know that you are loved and all Jesus wants is for you to go to Heaven. Be kind. No one likes a victim or an idiot or a hateful freak. Grow up and be a charming, kind man. God bless!
>>
File: zeta_gundam.jpg (180KB, 1000x745px) Image search: [Google]
zeta_gundam.jpg
180KB, 1000x745px
>>17021861
>>17021861

only in a thousand years, nigger.
>>
>>17021864
Heaven is a pyramid scheme.

And there's nothing to do.
>>
>>17021871
>Heaven is a pyramid scheme.
That makes no sense.

>And there's nothing to do.
How would you know? When were you there?
>>
>>17021864

Let me tell you something.

1+ (-1) = 0.

And that's why nothing is real.
>>
>>17021875
>That makes no sense.
You're all buying into a good vacationing spot. But that's not where the mountains are.

>How would you know? When were you there?
No, I just think of what's worse. Then I realize I have climbing to do.
>>
>>17021876
Any experience can be negated.
>>
>>17021876
>nothing is real.
Then how can we be? Something cannot come from nothing. Look around - plants, flowers, trees, grass, insects, birds, humans, waterfalls, valleys, etc. Those all came from something. You can not create from nothing. While we are here on Earth, we are real and Earth is real. So make the best of it and contribute good, so that you are remembered with fondness.
>>
>>17021882
Only your shy belief tells you otherwise.

What is truth, then?

Must dive into abyss.
>>
File: work_doodle_by_beckhanson.jpg (211KB, 677x1000px) Image search: [Google]
work_doodle_by_beckhanson.jpg
211KB, 677x1000px
>>17021775
A spiritual reading would be really great :)
>>
>>17021883
You cannot make a positive claim for any object. Further, it's impossible to know any furthest cause. If you do not believe in the possibility of this, then you're lying to yourself. Heaven is no different.

It's a game that can go on forever. And some have tried.

There's nothing to say exactly what 'anything' is. It all depends on what grounds the object is obtained in.
>>
>>17021879
I have no doubt that mountains are in Heaven. I think all the beauty of the Earth times infinity is what Heaven is like. As a human with a human mind, I cannot even begin to comprehend the wonder and magnificence of Heaven.

We all have climbing to do to get to Heaven, you are not alone. Being human on Earth is hard, especially if your circumstances are not the best. Ask for help and guidance, you will receive it. Good luck!
>>
>>17021892
No, when I go mountain climbing I'm not going vacationing. I only know the tops of those places when I reach it. I'm not living to reach a place I already know about. Sorry.
>>
metaphors are silly. silly silly. i feel stuck.
>>
>>17021890
>You cannot make a positive claim for any object.
With science I think you can. You cannot create something from nothing. Prove to me otherwise if you know of something created from nothing.

Heaven is different because it is God's Kingdom.

>There's nothing to say exactly what 'anything' is.
You are being esoteric, but I am not sure of the point you are trying to make. You are not English are you? I only say that because it is hard for me to understand your post.
>>
>>17021894
>Sorry.
>>17021894
>Sorry.
No need to apologize. We are all on our own path in life. I wish you the best on your path and hope you find peace and love and happiness in your life, wherever your path takes you!
>>
>>17021901
>With science I think you can.
That's contingent. The grounds are established with scientific claims. I'm speaking ontologically.

>You are being esoteric, but I am not sure of the point you are trying to make. You are not English are you? I only say that because it is hard for me to understand your post.

No, I just understand metaphysical grounding.
http://www.amazon.com/Metaphysical-Grounding-Understanding-Structure-Reality/dp/110746028X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1448774684&sr=8-1&keywords=metaphysical+grounding
>>
>>17021888
You cannot peak behind life. Allow phenomenon to exhibit the qualities of existence on their own.

That reminds me of hermeneutics, actually. Hmm. I'm a fan of Paul Ricoeur.
>>
>>17021914
This is why philosophy is made fun as 'you cannot know nuthin'. Fortunately metaphysics has pivoted to metametaphysics, recently.
>>
>>17021733
Who are you?

Another scryer has seen similar things for me before.
>>
>>17021914
>I'm speaking ontologically.
It does not matter how you are speaking. There are certain facts (or truths) that no matter how you approach it, it is still a truth. It is a fact that you cannot create something from nothing. No matter what scientific, religious, or philosophical way you approach it, it is a fact. Prove me otherwise.
>>
>>17021913
Oh ok.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23UkIkwy5ZM
>>
>>17021949
Nice song.
>>
>>17021947
Formal truths that we know of don't provide a complete grounds for existence as we know it, nor potential existences (Afterlife).

>something cannot be created from nothing

But this truth is grounded by what conditions? Physics is not complete.

Besides, there are other way to attack this statement. Is this just a material claim? I don't have to believe there is a 'nothing'. I can just believe in a more subtle 'something'.

Now, you said 'objects'. I'm just saying that we conveniently name them so. The conditions that ground their existence aren't known to us, nor may they never be in a complete sense. We can speak of such things scientifically, but those are contingent ways of speaking.

I think your confused, because my claim about objects actually concern status and identity. Also, when speaking of specific objects ('This book over there', 'that television'), we can argue from simulation. You know, brains in vats. Those things don't have to exist.
>>
>>17021968
>Also, when speaking of specific objects ('This book over there', 'that television'), we can argue from simulation. You know, brains in vats. Those things don't have to exist.

You know, solipsism.
>>
>>17021959
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTapoA5RQyo
>>
>>17021876
Someone's never divided by zer-
>>
>>17021968
>Physics is not complete.
Maybe, maybe not. How would we know? While I do think that there is so much in life that we do not understand, and so much more we need to learn, perhaps we will never learn it all. Perhaps our human minds, stuck in a 4-D world, will never be able to move past a certain point of knowledge.

Even in Quantum Physics, an anti-particle and particle appear at the same time from the vacuum of space and cancel each other out, so in a sense something did come from nothing - but that anti-particle had to came from something. So, again, in the end, it is still a fact.
>>
>>17021796

I did not asked if she liked you. I asked if you stand a chance withe her and what actions could you do to improve the chances, as I relate to this, lol.

Ok. 9 of swords-magician -8 of cups

Yes, you stand a chance, but you have to speak your mind and manke shit happen. Communicate, open up. The only thing that seems to be holding you back are your own self-restricting thoughts. Be brave, and things will surely chage.

3 of cups-lovers-5 of pentacles.

Dont go full frontal on her, be a good friend first, Get to know her. ask her ot as friends.
Ando the most important of all, CHANGE YOUR FUCKING MIND! As long as you think you wont stand a chance, you wont. The universe is pure mental vibration. Change your mind and you will see everything will be easier. Things dont look totally fucked up, just gotta have confidence on yourself.
>>
>>17021976
Nice. I knew the other song but never heard this one. I, too, have favorite songs from each decade.
>>
>>17021997

>Maybe, maybe not. How would we know? While I do think that there is so much in life that we do not understand, and so much more we need to learn, perhaps we will never learn it all. Perhaps our human minds, stuck in a 4-D world, will never be able to move past a certain point of knowledge.

Does make me wonder about transhumanism. But it terrifies me one may actually go on forever doing such things.
>>
>>17022008
I think we'd like to believe there were at least a Faustian bargain.
>>
>>17022004
Ooo, post some. I need to hear new music.
>>
>>17022008
>Does make me wonder about transhumanism. But it terrifies me one may actually go on forever doing such things.
Yes, you really are getting into iffy territory when playing around with the human condition. I don't think God will be too happy with that. Look at what happened when the fallen Angels mated with humans. And look at all the different creatures that existed in ancient Greek times, like centaurs. I don't think God likes it when humans mess with humanity like that.
>>
>>17021997
I think that if something effects the something (How we describe laws, or what exhibited through equations), THAT'S also a something. And why are those 'somethings' that way?
>>
>>17022020
Yeah. We aren't good enough artists anyways.
>>
ITT: MIND = BLOWN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0
>>
>>17022014
Well, kinda hard because my taste in music spans so many different genres. But, based on the two you posted, you may like these two:

My absolute fav from the 1960s:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr6H1a7YUac

Makes you want to be in love, from the 1970s:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_n_NgGWpR4
>>
>>17022029
kek he's really funny
>>
>>17022039
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afrdo2qneoI
>>
we've split ourselves a few ways
>>
>>17021825
You: 7 of pentacles

Goals: queen of wands

obstacles: 6 of swords

Actions to be taken: 6 of pents

Possible outcome: king of cups.

Well, a pacient girl, are you? Yor reap what you sow. Do you work, are you in college? You seem to be focused in either work or whatever else you do, you seem to focus and be pacient.

Are you focused a bit too much on the physical aspect of yourself? Do you want to appear attractive, vibrant, determined to others? Are you working on your self-confidence? Do you want to materialize something that needs your physical approaach? It seems you are overcoming or trying to overcome something right now, that you think will leead you to a better place...

An advice for the future is making shit happen in the material plane, Give and take. Be generous. Are you preocuppied with money matters? Dare, take risks! Open up, recieve. Give. Search for that balance.

If you avoid passivity and daydreaming, the future seems well balanced, in control of your emotions, without depression (idk why I thought of that), with a lot of emotional gains, etc....it crossed my mind....as you asked were you thinking about love?
>>
>>17021775
>>17022000
Are you here?
>>
>>17022022
>And why are those 'somethings' that way?
Not sure I understand, so let me try it. So, for example (since this is a divination thread), the Law of Cause and Effect. What you do comes back to you. You put out good (positive), you get good back. You put out bad (negative) you get bad back. So the cause determines what the effect will be. I help you, so that is a positive cause, so positive comes back.

You ask why is it this way? Good question. Because of my belief system, I say it is this way because that is how it was created by God.
>>
File: image.jpg (733KB, 1311x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
733KB, 1311x1600px
Female in search of a love reading- is there love in my near future?
Sag
Green
If you need any extra info just ask!
>>
>>17021775
What do i need to do to get this girl?
Male
>>
>>17022054
I mean, there are phenomenon in quantum physics. But why couldn't it be imagined another way? What's so essential about OUR laws? Just because that's how they are in this one universe? What other kinds of spaces can exist?
>>
>>17022045
Cool Never heard that one before, nor the band.

Here is another late 1960s:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6iRNVwslM4
>>
>>17022082
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPxjbZ2vcEE
>>
>>17022068
>But why couldn't it be imagined another way?
But they are. That is why we have different theories and hypothesis. But some things seem to only make sense one way, and again, that could be due to the limitations on our knowledge.

>What's so essential about OUR laws?
Because at this point in our human existence, it is what we know and what we live in. As humans on Earth, we have to abide by the laws of gravity, the laws of nature, etc. It is what it is. And it is by knowing and understanding those laws that we are able to create, such as the airplane.

>What other kinds of spaces can exist?
Maybe many, maybe none. I am sure there are scientists out there studying that right now.
>>
>>17021795
Shiiitt mate. I really dont like answering this kind of questions, because I am good at reading things related to the material plane, but I suck a bit at spiritual readings.

I got 6 of swords (science)- 8 of disks (prudence)- lust (strenght in RW decks)- Princess of wands and 3 of disks...I used Aleister Crowley Thoth Tarot...You can loook up to each individual meaning of the thoth cards on google and see if it makes any sense for you, since I dont think I am able to tell you what is your life purpose.

I dont wanna be a scammer, you see. I could tel you, yes, you have to work on having an all encopassing point of view, maybe culture related? along with having courage and hard work enough on material matters you may be interested in, since it will bring you lots of gains, if you work hard enough....but im not really sure man.

Whatever it is, if you are depressed or get tired of everything in the future, or anything like that, you gotta work on that and dont give up, you seem to have a material related goal.

Remember we are here to help other people and all beings evolve, share what we are able to share, and just dont try to get a hold on everything with a selfish point of view....well, hope that helps....

Magician card dude out, maybe I´ll do more readings tomorrow, thank you all
>>
>>17022061
Love yourself first, dear
>>
>>17022093
Just makes me wonder.

Perhaps the sets of conditions we live under are just instances of something denser.
>>
>>17021783
>>17021888
>>17022063

I can do this readings but you guys will have to wait until tomorrow, Im a bit tired...and Im not gonna lie, Im a bit drunk hehe. Either way, you can wait or ask another readers.
>>
>>17022099

How do I love myself? How do I stop being cruel at myself and stop hating myself?
>>
>>17022088
Nice! I love French music.

Since you seem to like female singers, here is my favorite rendition of the beautiful 1931 song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajwnmkEqYpo
>>
WHERE ARE YOU BITCH
>>
>>17022053

Yes, but I will not be doing more readings for tonight. What was your question? I will answer tomorrow. Gotta rest a bit first.
>>
>>17022108
At what time are you gonna be around more or less?
Will you call us again or will you simply post them?
>>
>>17022114
Y u gotta be so mean and hateful, tho? Just go away attention seeker.
>>
>>17022122
IS THAT YOU BITCH

IS THAT YOU

(i'm just looking for her :( )
>>
>>17022111
Saw this some where think of this as a starter pack think of five traits you would like in a companion then look for them in your self im paraphasing something like that so every time your thinking of a need lover think of these attributes in your self first I dunno you but you rule
>>
>>17022113
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUOGWCWHjwc
>>
>>17022123
Well, I hope you find her - kind of. You come across too forceful so a bit of a psycho. Calm down and be gentle. And Pro Tip: don't call a girl you like, "Bitch." Very hateful and will turn her off.
>>
>>17022143
Well, she said she was going to meet me here. In not just my fault we're both NEETs looking to pass the time. It's her fault too.

Actually, it's more her fault.

I bet she's here and just isn't telling me. Double bitch nigger.
>>
>>17021482
Male
Should I pursue my spiritual interests or live a normal life?
>>
>>17022132
Well, it's been fun. I am off to sleep. Here is a final female singer for you. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC33O52pGUg
>>
>>17022063

Nigger I will tell you something. This is not the only universe that exists. For every feeling, action, thought, we create a new timeline, and the cycle goes on forever. There are an infinite number of timelines, and just by the mere fact that you like this bitch, it means in an alternate timeline you may be fucking her right now.

Between doing and not doing, always DO. If you do, you always gain, even if you lose. You gain maturity, experience...dont hold back. Just open up and tell her how you feel. Dont go full agressive is she is a good decent girl. Be her friend, dont fall into the friendzone. I guess you are shy and havent told her your feelings, because if not you would be asking how you could get her back. Im just saying, I am ignorant of the context of this question, lol.

FEAR IS THE MIND KILLER

I dont even need to read the tarot for you because tarot always says there is a chance an gives advice in love related matters, since there are an infinite number of timelines, even if its your ex or the most unnaproachable girl for you (in your mind)

Just think what I have told you and make shit happen. If you still hesitate and are eager to give some more context, I can read and give advice tomorrow, Im out, peace
>>
>>17022153
You have perfect rainytime tastes.
>>
>>17022149
>she said she was going to meet me here
Sorry. Perhaps something came up, or something happened. Or, she lied. Sadly, too many people play games with others on-line, you really have to protect yourself and not get too emotionally involved.
>>
>>17022156
Thank you!
>>
>>17022155
I don't know mang
Is opening up just like that good strategy nowdays?
I tought nobody does it like that anymore
It's just that I'm pretty bad with women
>>
>>17022183
Yep. Like a dream.

bonus track
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imTDWIZwEDU
>>
>>17022178
I don't really care. I really am just fucking around. Drunk off egg nog.

Besides, she doesn't actually exist anyway.
>>
>>17022194
Correction. She exists, but only when I want her to. She's my tulpa.
>>
>>17022194
It's not even Christmas yet
>>
>>17022219
thanksgiving is close enough

but since its alcoholic anytime is
>>
>>17022226
I hear that had tequila jello shots this holiday same on them pangs too but hey builds character or some shit right
>>
>>17022243
alcohol lets the character out.

too bad im bipolar.
>>
>>17022243
*Love pangs well good night drink more in the morning to make that hangover non existent unless your exercising go sparkle water
>>
>>17022247
Bi polar you say I lead a double life small world huh
>>
>>17021645
A woman with a mourn dress, all black and moves the skirt layers like it was a butterfly wings, slowly. She has a white hair thingy like your pilgrim people outfit, yet this covers her eyes, she doesn't look around but her head is up and slowly she dances.

A blond maiden appears, dressed as the bride, small white flower in her veil, but she runs and cries, cannot see her face either, she covering with her hands and keeps weeping and running.
>>
>>17022051
Wow. This does sound pretty accurate. I have been crazy focus on work lately, because I am now a video editor for a pretty big Youtuber and I have deadlines to meet, as well as art commissions to work on/finish. I have been working very heavily on myself and my self confidence lately as well. I guess I have been focusing on my physical aspects a lot recently, as I really had some negative feelings about the way I looked and carried myself.

I have been super concerned with money lately. You are saying to take risks? Open up and receive? Stop daydreaming and just take life by the horns, huh? That is good advice, I guess. Just gotta figure out how best to implement it.

.....That.... That is crazy that you picked up that I was thinking about love. I actually was going to ask for a love reading, as I am in a kind of stick situation, and wanted to see what the cards had to say. But I decided against it for some reason. It is really cool that you connected with me so well to pick up on that!! :D
>>
File: 1442182364046.jpg (496KB, 4256x2832px) Image search: [Google]
1442182364046.jpg
496KB, 4256x2832px
Hello--

If anyone could do a reading about me and my best friend I would really like that.

I am 24, female and Aries.

We've fallen in love with eachother... but I live across seas from him. Just went to meet him for the first time a couple of weeks ago, but I've known him close to 4 years now. I would like to know what kind of path we have to face?

Thank you
>>
Brandon
5'5
brown hair and eyes
gemini
How does that girl in chvrches actually feel about me?
>>
File: 2015-11-28_11-33-24_191.jpg (1MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-28_11-33-24_191.jpg
1MB, 3264x1840px
I lost my love over slanderous allegations. What do I have in store for me?
>>
>>17021940
Eve... I have no idea what the statistical odds of you asking me for another read on this were, but I hope I was able to help you.
>>
>>17022415

You don't need a psychic reading to know what obstacles you'll potentially face. Honestly, let things play out and if it was meant to be you both will do fine. It's better this way, just stray from deception is the only good advice I have.
>>
>>17022454
She hates your guts Bra...
But that's was the funniest shit I ever seen on /mu/
>>
>>17022454

jesus christ brandon why don't you just go ahead and ask her out already?
>>
File: Chvrches.jpg (66KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Chvrches.jpg
66KB, 1200x630px
>>17022769
DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS.
>>
>>17022776

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyqemIbjcfg

our love just isn't meant to be, orama-kun
>>
>>17021415

Sweet RP bro. It's fun pretending to be a wizard.
>>
>>17022782
>pretending to be 30 year old virgins
.thats every post on 4chan ever.
>>
I-is anyone here? Readers? Querents? Lurkers?
>>
>>17022885
Lurkers.
>>
>>17022784
>pretending
>>
>>17022465
It wasn't you. I've been teaching someone how to scry for about a month now, and she saw the exact same cabin on the beach when she scried randomly for me last week.

Both of us tripped out a bit when we saw your reading, for obvious reasons. Thank you.

>>17022281
This makes perfect sense to me, thank you.
>>
File: Colorful_Fish-wallpaper-7816671.jpg (160KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
Colorful_Fish-wallpaper-7816671.jpg
160KB, 960x800px
Herro Div. Hows everyone doing?
>>
>>17023039
Awful. My life is crap and every reader tells me my life will be crap in the future. [spoiler] ;____; [/spoiler]
>>
>>17023024
Lol I know it wasn't me, since that was my first real attempt at scrying. Thanks for being my test subject.

>tfw you're helping someone else but haven't offered to teach me
Oh well, oh well.
>>
>>17023056
>implying I didn't already ninja-teach you surreptitiously
>>
>>17023049
Well if you keep believing it will stay crappy then it will. Mentality plays a huge part in daily/long-term life stuff. Chin up, buttercup.
>>
Hello /div/ im about to take a big step, so how do the things look out? would really appreciate a reading.

Oscar
Libra

Thanks in advance
>>
>>17023039
Late hello to you, Discord. I'm doing rather alright I guess; definitely better compared to the last two days. How are you faring yourself?

-

May do a reading or two in a bit, who knows - keep an eye out for me if anyone desperately wants a reading.
>>
File: 7s7.jpg (37KB, 324x500px) Image search: [Google]
7s7.jpg
37KB, 324x500px
Hello. I will do a couple readings, and I am searching for a reading myself.

>Gender, age
>Sun sign, ascendant sign
>Venus sign if wanting love reading
>Brief description of current situation that would make my interpretation easier
>Favorite Pokemon
>>
>>17023199
Male, 28
Sagittarius, Aries
Scorpio

I'm rather stuck on the current step of my long-term occult project. I keep wondering if I'm missing something. What advice do the cards have for me?

>And, I'm sorry, but I don't Pokemon. Maybe I can give you a reading?
>>
>>17023196
Doing good, just got the kid down for a nap... wooooo! Lol. Ughh your readings are the best. The connection I get from them. Glad you are doing better :D.
>>
>>17023196
hi yalda,

I would like a reading
Male
Can I have a spirit/soul reading please?
>>
>>17023199
What kind of reading?
>>
>>17023196
Hey Yalda, do you do career readings (short term and long term) by chance?
>>
>>17023199
Female, 22
Cancer, Scorpio
Venus Taurus

Love reading, I'm starting fall for a friend but he's clueless about my feelings, which is the prospect for us as a couple?
Pikachu
>>
>>17023228
Damn, that's pretty good for you then. I know how much that little bra- I mean little rascal tires you out. You need to rest more.

And really now? I'd like to think that they are just mere readings and nothing more than that... But yeah, I'm glad myself that I'm doing better. Well, still rough about the edges, but actually good.

>>17023231
Hello and I shall give you an almost straight up no, unless there is a strong enough of a reason to do one. If you're asking just for mere curiosity, I'll have to stop you right there.

>>17023241
Nope, I do not. I fear that I may misunderstand the allegory and interpret it just a little bit too wrong. And it just doesn't click with me all too well when I even consider the idea of reading such queries.
>>
File: Squirtle.png (87KB, 271x295px) Image search: [Google]
Squirtle.png
87KB, 271x295px
>>17023199
Male, 21
Aquarius,
Cancer,
Pisces,
Boring life, I am looking for change.
>>
>>17023223
>>17023235
If either of you could give this reading, that'd be fine. I have a friend I'm worried about. She seems to be going through a rough time, and I want to help. At the same time, I can't tell if I genuinely want to help or if I really want sex/romance form her. It's hard to separate myself from this. Maybe it's both, who knows? I would be a liar if I said I didn't have a lot of thoughts about her that way, but honestly it might be the better path for us both if we remained friends. I want to put myself out there as someone to help, but as usual I can't help but feel that I'm being a bother. Plus I don't want to make the situation more complicated for her by getting my feelings mixed up. The last thing I want to do is have anyone get hurt, and I think my interference would do exactly that.

Well, now that that is up in the air and off my chest, I'm going to go meditate for a bit and then do the readings.
>>
>>17023248
What about a general-ish type reading or a specific question reading for the cute, sleeping, mini dictator? Haha. Also, if you are in need of a reading I could attempt :P. I need some coffee... lol.
>>
>>17023199
>>17023199
male 23
ascendamt: scorpio
sun: cancer
i feel like i'm stuck in a lowpoint in life. i don't want to do much and i struggle to help myself. how can i get past this?
haunter
>>
>>17023256
Sure I can definitely try and help :)
>>
Can somebody scry fo me hether or not my astral minecraft house will be asuccess?
>>
>>17023256
post a picture of how you are feeling currently.
>>
>>17023256
I saw a girl looking stressed and frustrated. A man held out his hand to her, but he had an erections while doing so. She is about to take his hand, but she looks down and notices his erection, and she quickly turns around. His subsequent efforts to try to comfort her also cause her to pull away.

Well, I think it might be kind of obvious to her that you want to give her the D, and that's your motivation for helping, at least partly.

I tried seeing what would happen if she didn't notice his erection, and she gives him a quick hug and notices anyway.

Ya, I think you get where I'm going with this, right?

And sorry if I couldn't do a better job right now, but I have a headache.
>>
File: haunter.png (270KB, 940x692px) Image search: [Google]
haunter.png
270KB, 940x692px
>>17023199
Male 21
Born under Aquarius, looking to Venus? I think?
A brief description would be a bit too personal for me, I don't wanna talk about it.

Haunter
>>
>>17023273
Please help with my occult astral minecraft house
>>
>>17023223
The cards are telling me that you are being a bit reckless here but only so much as neglecting taking care of your physical body. Maybe you need to eat exercise or eat healthier. Your physical neglect might be getting in the way. I think if you manage this, you should be fine.

>>17023301
God damn it.. I'm such an awful person.
>>
>>17023245
>>17023252
>>17023261
>>17023309
Hey ya'll. If you want, I'll be around later to help you out. I just kind of realized how awful I am, and that others probably realize it too, and I am in need of some other kind of distraction.
>>
>>17023367
don't worry about it m8
it's all gravy
>>
>>17023367
Do you still want me to read for you?
>>
File: dancer1.jpg (796KB, 1920x979px) Image search: [Google]
dancer1.jpg
796KB, 1920x979px
Time for a reading or two.

Give me your queries and genders of everyone involved in the query. No financial/career readings. I shall avoid doing any sort of mindscapes, spirit readings or what not unless there is a need for it. Be wary of allegory.

>>17023367
Hey...you don't really need to say that, ya know? You're all fine and well; you realize that you are doing this, and if it really perturbs you all that much, you can slowly start changing and shifting out of that. Don't beat yourself up.

ps: go play vidya, that might do it.
>>
>>17023361
Thanks for the reading; that makes sense.

Wanting to bang a girl doesn't make you a bad person; most men do want to bang girls, it's perfectly nornal.
>>
File: chickensnshit.jpg (167KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
chickensnshit.jpg
167KB, 800x600px
>>17023374
Sure. Just tell me what to do to stop making such a fool out of myself.
>>
>>17023381
Link me a picture of how you currently feel.
>>
>>17023376
What do I need to do to be able to see astral light?
Gender of myself: Male.
>>
>>17023376
Could I ask for one for my kid. Just want a little insight to him and his crazy self. If not, I understand lol. I also don't want to take a reading away from others, so only if you feel up to it. Thanks Yalda for reading this... haha. Yes I started drinking more coffee and am feeling it.
>>
File: 1433718652201.jpg (54KB, 700x469px) Image search: [Google]
1433718652201.jpg
54KB, 700x469px
>>17023382
Here

>>17023379
>>17023376
I just hate admitting to myself when my intentions aren't right. It's really fucking demeaning. Plus it's my coworkers, and I like my job, so I kind of care what they think.. Oh well. I'm going to go play guitar instead.
>>
>>17023231
>>17023248
>>17023376
I actually really needed one, its not out of curiosity, I keep fucking up and i've been pretty much stagnant for three years now. I need to know what is going on with me. If it's not too much, I really hope you will be willing to read me.
>>
>>17023433
I'd read for you if I werent trash.
>>
>>17023376
>tjk geriausia drauge net nebeeina i IRC
>>
File: Albas.jpg (351KB, 1366x678px) Image search: [Google]
Albas.jpg
351KB, 1366x678px
>>17023385
Alright, this was an oddball one.

I see the card of what seemingly first looked like the Hierophant, but then showed to be a form of both him and the Emperor. It lied flat before the sky, massive and huge, and I found myself to be standing on that card for a short few moments.

Then, the Emperor seemingly extends his scepter out of the card, towards the sky, and creates a ring around himself; a ring of what looked like white energy of sorts. Wisps of white and creamy white... I look around during this entire moment, and see that the blackness crawling up from below has seemingly consumed half of the sky around us, but the white up high in the sky relented and fought back.

A person, seemingly dressed in the armor of a samurai, falls down and pierces the card straight in the middle - straight through the chest of the Emperor, and creates a cut of sorts. A wound. Revealing the insides. As soon as he comes, the soon he leaves. Then, two female angels, maidens of sorts, seemingly reminding me of the Lovers; they come each from one side and rip the arms of the Emperor away. Then, a blue entity from behind and it rips even more off from the Emperor - his legs.

Soon, I see that the Emperor has been left as a mass of non describable substance. Flesh. His bare insides have been revealed and open to the world around him. It was all ripped off as well, and his heart was bare naked before everything. Even that was not spared, for I see it being impaled on a sword, the ace, before the heart exploded into bits. The inside was an apple, and not true meat. The heart was an apple, how interesting indeed.

Then...darkness. Everything has merged into one, but then it all expands, showing the universe and the space greatly expanding in all sorts of directions. This is where I falter and my focus has been lost.

>>17023388
You're next.

>>17023433
Not sure anon, maybe at a slightly later time. No promises that I will do anything right now.
>>
>>17023376
male
how will 2016 be like for me?
>>
>>17023407
I'm sorry for the delay, the kid woke up and now I'm on lunch duty lol. I'll be back to do your reading :D
>>
>>17023475
All good. I'll be here practicing Powerslave.
>>
File: maiden.png (2MB, 1366x678px) Image search: [Google]
maiden.png
2MB, 1366x678px
>>17023388
This is a small, quick scene for you.

Three matchsticks laying simply on the ground. And there I see a menacing, towering figure with a large, toothy grin. A child. With an almost comical glint in his eyes, I see him noticing the matchsticks. There is glee almost emanating from him in waves, and soon I see him testing one of the matchsticks out, holding a huge lighter in his other hand. The matchsticks and the lighter were huge compared to him, but he was still managing to handle both quite well at the same time; like an adult, almost.

One matchstick was lit, and I see smoke coming off from it. Then another matchstick, yet more smoke. And with the third one lit and extinguished, he waves around the three matchsticks, causing the smoke to go all over the room and trigger the fire alarm. Soon, I hear someone going down the stairs, rushing into the room and seeing whether the child is alright. A woman. She notices the child doing such a thing, but before she reacts, the child throws everything on the ground and rushes to the other room nearby. Is he looking at her while hiding behind the wall? The woman is obviously tired, sighing to herself and cleaning up the mess he has made, but there is no real anger to be found here.

As for the child, I see him cuddled up behind the same wall, in obvious cheer and happiness that his mother noticed him. It seems that he enjoys your attention quite a bit and he appreciates the fact that you actually do so, but at the same time...he does not realize that she is tired. I could almost see eye circles around the woman when she showed up. Still, there is no real malice or hate to be found here, only...happiness.

>>17023407
It's normal for people to feel like that once they realize that, it's completely normal. It'll wane away in time, don't fret too much. There is really very little that you can do; procrastination and actually looking at yourself and trying to change our intentions just a little bit towards other.
>>
Would really appreciate a reading .. Just broken up with my girlfriend after having been together for almost 5 years. I am born on the 21st of April 1987, and my name is Bjorn. Her name is Annelie and she was born on the 14th of April 1987. I am really lonely since my whole world has revovled around her when we were together. Very thankful for any insight you might bring!
>>
>>17023469
Alright Yalda, If you feel up to it, I would be very appreciative.

Thank you
>>
File: 1368902644516.png (1MB, 1920x890px) Image search: [Google]
1368902644516.png
1MB, 1920x890px
>>17023433
I did one for you, since I thought that may just help you out a little bit. Just a little bit.

A bucket near a well, in the center of a rather grim looking, brown and grey, medieval town. It was a small place really, just a few houses, all of the main doors facing the well, seemingly the center of this wretched, almost Lovecraftian-like town in atmosphere.

The bucket was seemingly knocked over by itself, and I see fish and water just pouring out of the bucket non-stop. Nobody is around to put the bucket in place, so the spill keeps growing and growing, the fish piling up more and more until I see that it was quite hard for anyone to even get out of their houses. Some of them open their doors and see the mess, but none were willing to clean it up. It was too much. Or they simply did not care. And so, they went back inside of their houses, not caring that the mess was growing and growing further. All they had to do was put the bucket in place so that it would stop, then move the fish out to someplace else. Maybe it could be used for something more useful? But the stench, gods, the stench...

Then, I see a man rising up from the well. Was he working down there or something? Were there mines down there or what? He almost gets out of the well and notices the mess. He knows that the bucket is behind it all, so he is trying to crawl out, but someone down deeper tells him to get back down there and continue working? The young lad tries to tell the man below that there's a mess up there, but he keeps getting interrupted. He does not care. He simply wants the lad to work, and soon there is a struggle. The man below tries to force the lad from there, and the lad tries to stay up there. It would be too hard for him to quickly get out and fix the bucket's position, for he has to keep himself up there. And thus, the struggle continues, and the mess keeps growing.

Whew lad, this looks odd as hell. Is this ringing a bell?
>>
>>17023508
Hi Yalda, are you still doing readings?

M
Aquarius

I'd like a romance reading if I could, please. If you're doing them, that is.

Otherwise, maybe a spiritual reading? I've never really gotten one of those before.
>>
>>17023469

Hi Yalda.

I would really like a spirit/soul reading.
Male, 21. In need of help.
Would be much appreciated.
>>
>>17023376
Male
What does Co (Female) think of me?
>>
>>17023490
Thanks Yalda! Sounds like my kid lol. Funny I asked for this reading and read it and then remembered my daily card for today was the Empress lol.
>>
File: n4bcj5W6261tomovco1_400.gif (474KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
n4bcj5W6261tomovco1_400.gif
474KB, 400x298px
I'd like a reading

Alex
M
Virgo

I'd like to know or have insight on what I should do about my current relationship, if I should move on or keep trying to hold on to her in a way (shes alive and well just we're having a rough patch I guess). A general reading about what life has for me would be nice too.
>>
>>17023508
>net neatsako
As tik norejau aptarti scrying'a kuri man buvai davus : ^(
>>
Will I find another job soon? I'm really not liking where I'm at and there always seems to be problems. I can't just work and go home, there always has to be conflict with other people there.
>>
Will my astral minecraft house method work?
>>
>>17023508
Yes, it does. Its pretty straight forward but could help me elaborate with the man pullin me down and me wanting to fix the problem. Is the man calling me down another part of me?
>>
>>17023486
I need you to do one thing for me please. Condense down the issue you are having with your friend/coworker into 1 specific question with details. For some reason, I cannot connect the cards with what you are asking and not sure if it is because I am asking wrong or asking too much lol.
>>
File: swampert.png (1MB, 1174x881px) Image search: [Google]
swampert.png
1MB, 1174x881px
>>17023199

Female, 19
Sagittarius, Cancer
Venus in Capricorn
I always had trouble with my love life, whether it be manipulated into a toxic relationship or people leading me on just to hook up. Will it start looking better anytime soon?
Swampert
>>
>>17023598
Hmmm.. Let's just forget it. I've decided to leave it well alone.

Can you give me a general love reading instead?
>>
>>17023245
>>17023252
>>17023261
>>17023309
If any of you are still around, I'll do your reading. Just give me confirmation that you will receive your reading.

I'm going to do
>>17023619
right now.
>>
>>17023651
No favourite pokemon, so here's another bit of personal information: I really like the song 505 by the Arctic Monkeys

I would like you to do a general reading on what I am. What am I supposed to do on this Earth? What are my greatest strengths that I should base my life off? Thank you
>>
>>17023641
Sure!
>>
>>17023651
>>17023658
Oh, forgot
Sun sign: Taurus
Ascendant sign: Libra
>>
>>17023651
Can you do

>>17023542
adding to this

Venus enters Leo
Fav Pokemon: Sceptile
>>
>>17023619

The cards do indicate a positive time ahead, so keep your head up. It's important for you to communicate what you want. Perhaps a lot of what has happened has come about because you don't communicate clearly exactly what you want out of a relationship. You're probably experiencing a lot of fear and anxiety, and I think it would be prudent to take time away for yourself. Give things time. If you want a trusting, committed relationship, it's only going to come about through time. There's no reason to rush it if you want something like that.
>>
>>17023651
I'm here now >>17023245
>>
>>17023658
>>17023663
>>17023695
I'm sorry. That wasn't an invitation for more readings. Perhaps another day I will read for you.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>17023708
Thanks for the reading, I appreciate it.
>>
>>17023716
Unfortunately, I think your analysis of him being "clueless of your feelings" may be spot on, but that does not necessarily put a stake in the coffin just yet. The way I see it is, the relationship is fairly one sided and off balance, and there isn't enough work being put on either parts put it right. However, do not fret. This could only be temporary, and it's possible that this can still happen, but you really need to open up about it, and I think you should try to speak to a friend who knows the both of you or at least one of you and can help you understand the situation better. Confide in someone and let your emotions be known. Still, be weary in knowing that this will require work for the feelings to me mutual.
>>
>>17023252
>>17023651
This one.
>>
>>17023776
T-thank you I guess.... but I'm not confident to open with him or a closer one yet
>>
>>17023651

i am
>>17023261

thanks.
>>
>>17023795
You will need to stay patient. However, if you trust your instinct enough, something of value may come your way. Use your instinct to give you vision. Once you have vision, put everything you can to make it happen. If your life is boring, that's probably because you have no goals or ambitions. I can't really tell you what you need to chase after, but chase after something.

I wish that could have been more helpful, but you really didn't give me much to go with.
>>
>>17023858
Well my life seems empty, everything is the same everyday. I want to find a girl, but am too shy to try to ask someone out. Also I want everything now. I am studying and the time it takes to get results out of it is frustrating. I have set myself goals to achieve, but they can only be achieved after some time.
>>
>>17023875
Trust me, I'm in the exact same boat. I spend tons of time on self improvement because I have no confidence in myself. People tell me to relax, but I know if I do, the stagnation will make me depressed and I'll hate myself. If I work too hard, I become stressed out and extremely anxious. I'm trying to find a balance and am trying to live in the present, but there's nothing really here for me.

I've put so much work into so many different things, but I've received nothing but lower and lower self esteem. Nothing has any value to me anymore. Trust me, it feels fucking awful, but this isn't a feeling shared between just you and me.
>>
Three readings

Gender and query
>>
>>17023922
Male
What does Co think of me?
>>
File: porygonZ.png (37KB, 229x141px) Image search: [Google]
porygonZ.png
37KB, 229x141px
Poliwag not sure if you'r still doing readings, but I figured I'd ask

>Gender, age
Female 26
>Sun sign, ascendant sign
Capricorn, Libra
>Venus sign
Sagittarius
>Brief description of current situation that would make my interpretation easier
Wondering if I'm on the right track to improving my life, career/finances and relationships (love and friends) wise
>Favorite Pokemon
Porygon Z
>>
>>17023922
female
love
or well being

you pick or you can pick a random subject
>>
>>17023831
Honestly man, I don't think my head is clear enough for this shit.
>>
>>17023922
Schatten since Poliwag might be gone, if you could do my question here >>17023927 I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>17023922
Male
what do i need to do to get with this girl?
>>
>>17023898
I would just like to run away from this boredom, but can't do that because of financial reasons. Also, maybe you can give me some advice on relationships. Because I doubt I will ever get together with anyone.
>>
>>17023922
male
what's my greatest talent?
>>
File: 1433655693400.jpg (134KB, 389x559px) Image search: [Google]
1433655693400.jpg
134KB, 389x559px
>>17023939
Welcome to the club, pal.
>>
Doing readings.

Give me your name, 1 personal detail and your question.
>>
>>17023963
Luke
I'm gay
Can I find love without having to resort to online/long distance relationships?
>>
>>17023963
david
i play bass guitar
what is my greatest talent?
>>
>>17023963
James
I'm currently learning Powerslave on guitar.
How do I get out of this downward spiral?
>>
>>17023947
Well that's depressing. But according to astro, is there anything good coming in that regard.
>>
>>17023963
Oscar
do i have any chance with thisgirl? what do i need to do?
>>
>>17023963
Maddy
I know 148 digits of pi for some reason
How does he feel about me?
>>
>>17023963
jack
photography hobbyist
what will i be known for
>>
>>17023963
Aidan
Lonely
Is this move right for me?
>>
>>17023963
Klaas
My middle name comes form my great-aunt
What will 2016 look like for me with regards to sports?
>>
>>17023963
Alex

I like helping others find themselves/happiness

My question is what should I do on my relationship, should I just leave her or try to find someone else.
>>
>>17023963
Amanda, I collect dolls, I'd like to know how my career and relationships are looking for the next 6 months
>>
>>17023977
I forgot the detail:
I like cats and STEM
>>
>>17023963
Jas
I tie a turban
How does college look for me in 2016
>>
>>17023974
I gave it the old shuffle and drew The Chariot, so perhaps there is if you manage to keep your determination strong.
>>
>>17023924
I saw at first a pair of cherries attached at the stem. I saw a dove flapping overhead. I then saw the dove nosedive straight into the ground. Strangely, the bird paid no mind to the cherries and was simply concerned with flying into the ground. When he gets up, his wings are broken, but he seems unconcerned, as if this was his intention.

It seems to me that this Co of yours probably thinks that you are reckless and sort of missing the obvious. Why was the bird so concerned with hurting himself to the extent that he missed the cherries in front of him? You may be slightly self-destructive and obsessive, and this may be coming off to Co.

Lastly, I saw a girl walk up to the limping bird, smirk sadly, and walk on.

>>17023931
Something told me to pull cards for your love query.

Your current situation is represented by the 5 of Rods in reverse. What should have perhaps been a playful or minor conflict has been escalated, and it's gotten out of control at this point. Your challenge is represented by the Knight of Disks: simply, you don't seem able or willing to put in the effort necessary to mend the damage that has been done.

The advice is represented by the 10 of Cups, urging you on to focus on the big picture here. Getting caught up in the pettiness and squabbles is keeping you from seeing things for what they really are. Lastly, the projected outcome is represented by the Ace of Swords in reverse, suggesting that you will continue to avoid proper judgement and fail to use your head correctly. This is your future, if your path remains unchanged.
>>
>>17023924
>>17024002
Makes sense. Just wondering if anything else was going on. Thanks.
>>
>>17024002
I don't really have a love life. Only a crush. I don't have any conflict in it either.

I asked someone on a date and they said no, but we seem to remain friends.

That's it. I'm not sure where the squabble would be except for maybe overthinking and over estimating creating a delusion.

Today I don't really have the same thirst or infatuation and I'm okay being single.

So I'm not sure this reading adds up to my actual situation.

I appreciate it regardless.
>>
>>17024002
Unless by that advice it means ask again or walk away from the situation instead of continuing to hope it builds and he opens up.

His reasoning for not wanting a date was being fresh out of a relationship but he didn't outright push me away.

So really again no squabbling at all except for the back and forth in my head of not knowing.
>>
>>17024002

Male
How do I find balance in life?
>>
>>17023935
Please narrow that down for me to one topic.

>>17023938
I saw a man wearing a business suit, but he had been lifting weights earlier. We walked with tremendous confidence down the street, as if the town were named after him. Next, I saw him dressed similarly to the fictional Zorro, riding through the night to offer a woman a rose.

All of these images present archetypes of confident men, despite having their confidence come from different sources. All of these scenes are of brazen men who have inflated self-esteem and simply take rather than requesting. Are you understanding what I'm getting at?

>>17024015
>>17024030
I apologize, but I'm not as good with cards. I'll scry for you.

I saw an underwater scene. I could not tell if it was a whale or a shark, but it was in the middle of feeding. I saw a pair of female eyes looking through a slit into what appeared to be a dark room. In the room is a man with his movement restricted, seemingly chained. Oh...you just told me that, okay.

Looking ahead, I saw a toddler, and I heard the word “carefree.” Now I see that this toddler sits on a sidewalk, but nobody seems to notice the baby, despite many pass by. Suddenly, a woman comes by to pick up the baby, and they walk away. Ah, the 10 of Cups actually meant you should spend time with your family, I think, rather than focusing on love.

I wonder if perhaps I crossed the topics of love and well-being. It wouldn't be the first time.
>>
>>17023938
>>17024059
I understand, but im not very good at that.
I dont know how i would "take" someone
>>
>>17024059
I think you did. If you did, it applies.
I had a feeling it may not have actually been for love.

If it's for family, it's spot on.
The man could also be the toddler, a family member I'm very close to dealing with a lot of stresses and burdens, but not necessarily carefree. That'd be more me usually.

Thank you a lot and thank you for the perspective. This really does make more sense now.
>>
>>17024059
Okay I'll pick career/finance
>>
>>17023922

Male
>>
>>17023922
Male
What do I need to do to progress and become who I want to.
>>
>>17023965
You've got to take initiative, an active role. So I would say you'd rather avoid long distance.

I will also say from personal experience that long distance does not usually work out.

>>17023967
I think that you have sort of an artistic nature. So stick with your guitar or anything else that's artsy.

>>17023970
Literally what

>>17023977
Basically, you've got to express your animalistic nature and your feels at the same time. Not in a faggy way where you get on one knee and start reading your poem. Just start getting touchy with her and focus on her. Give in to your animal self.
>>
>>17023981
Or maybe do a love scry if that's easier
>>
>>17024073

Purple Glass, could you please do a divination for me?

Male
>>
>>17023977
>>17023977
Oh man, i think i killed my animal self a long time ago, i dont know how it is supposed to be
>>
>>17023963
Today, you can call me Schatten. I am a scryer. Please give me love advice, thank you.

>>17024063
>I understand, but im not very good at that.
I figured as much

>I dont know how i would "take" someone
Put it into your head that she already wants you and is merely waiting for you to make a move. Then, make a move, as if she's already yours.

>>17024066
Thanks for letting me know; I hope I helped.

>>17024068
I saw the 6 of Cups for your current path, indicating that you stand to find some joy at the end of this road, but it might not be the kind of income you would like to have. If you like the idea of doing something you love and being less concerned with the amount of money it will make you, it seems like you're doing well.

Zion
I'm disabled
How do I find the girl of my dreams.
>>
how do i sumon a sucubus gilrlfn
>>
>>17024143

tfw no gf for you, anon
>>
>>17023963

marina
sometimes when i'm at work i consider strangling myself with my nametag rope
what will december be like for me?
>>
File: 1448836254936.jpg (160KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1448836254936.jpg
160KB, 1920x1080px
>>17024143
okay, so meditate. meditation is basically the state of mind you have when you take a shit, you focus on movement and the like. youll need hat same mindset to meditate. so go get a hotdog, shove it up your ass and meditate on a succubus coming to you. you should have a waifu in no time
>>
>>17024162
Wanna hook up? if you're alone I can keep you company, or if you need a friend.
>>
File: heart2dayworkshop-960x675[1].jpg (70KB, 960x675px) Image search: [Google]
heart2dayworkshop-960x675[1].jpg
70KB, 960x675px
>>17023641
Alright Poliwag, I am back. Everytime I have attempted your reading distractions have come about. Let's see what the cards say.
I did a 4 card spread and the cards...
The Empress
The Moon
The Devil
10 of Swords reversed

The beautiful empress starts your reading off. She can be your sign that things are looking up for you. Really start putting care and compassion into friendships and relationships with others along with good communication. No fake it 'til you make it stuff either. When we can connect to others is when we connect back into our own lives and start expressing our feelings.
The Moon, your challenge. Are you known for repressing yourself with feelings, issues? Maybe you are feeling so deep into your thoughts and negative energy that it is being amplified by your imagination, into something bigger than it should... almost like creating your own road blocks. Take some time, really look inside yourself and think of what you want in this life and what you want in love. Don't create too many paths to take for the moon can make it easy to get lost. Listen to you intuition closely, it should help.
*calls advice line* "Devil speaking". This card indicates a self imprisonment. When you experience negative, do you almost think it is because of an outside origin? Think a bit more into it. You could be shown an illusion when in reality, it is yourself who keeps shackling yourself. Don't give up your power so easily if you hit a bump... fight for it. If you realize this you may start seeing things a little differently, just like the other cards indicate.
The 10 of Swords reversed represents your outcome. An outcome that is needed for growing. So much to this card and I am not too sure how to break it down for you. Even if you know this card well, go read about it now for enlightenment.
Again, I am sorry for all the distractions in getting this reading to you in a timely manner.
>>
>>17024170

kek, no thanks anon. but it was nice of you to offer
>>
>>17024179
This turned into just a general reading... hmmm. Maybe these cards are showing themselves (if they fit with you) to be what you need to overcome before love comes into the equation. Maybe they do represent your love stuff but I just phrased it all wrong. Definitely let me know if any of this clicks with you, quite curious lol.
>>
>>17024193
Hey friend could you do a reading for me?
>>
File: KamilleNT.jpg (28KB, 350x204px) Image search: [Google]
KamilleNT.jpg
28KB, 350x204px
Taking queries.

>Gender
>Age
>Query
>Include picture of eyes
>>
>>17024200
NSA please leave.
>>
>>17024196
Maybe later. It took me so long just to get Poliwag's reading done lol. If I do any readings, it will be in about 3 hours. Just look for me unless you get read before then.
>>
>>17024205
No, just a disappointed Giants fan.
>>
File: 1448516241021.jpg (701KB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
1448516241021.jpg
701KB, 1520x2688px
>>17024200
M (gay)
Will I be able to find love without having to go through the online/long distance relationship route?

...is one eye ok?
>>
>>17024208
It's just telling me that you have to get out there and work for it. Social activities. Dating apps. Anything.

You're the wild west man I was speaking to yesterday.
>>
>>17024217
It says you have to consider options you might consider 'strange' at first. If that helps.
>>
File: unnamed-7.png (111KB, 216x385px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed-7.png
111KB, 216x385px
>>17024200
female
Just a general I guess

dextroamphetamine made my pupils a little big
>>
>>17024217
Ah, damn. Yep, that's me. ;-;

No one in this area is really openly gay. If they are, they're super flaming and gross. Apps are full of old repressed dudes and not a lot else. No gay bars or clubs. Shit's hard, yo.

Still, thanks for the reading
>>
>>17024220
So strange I haven't considered them, I guess? Because I'm drawing a blank lol.
>>
>>17024227
You want a 'right answer', but sometimes there isn't any. Just have to work it as you go along.

...does this have to do with college? If it is, start connecting the dots between potential majors and the courses between them. That's what I do.

>>17024230
I don't know, reading says someone might surprise you, hidden under a rock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcPiip-xkyw
>>
>>17024239
>hidden under a rock.
Huh, do you think that means it's someone I know but don't suspect or just that it's someone who is flying under the radar in general?
>>
File: QdVplnG.jpg (272KB, 705x721px) Image search: [Google]
QdVplnG.jpg
272KB, 705x721px
>>17024200
M
wanting to find what life has for me in general or if I should break things up with my current couple since we're in a weird state.

>>17024227
Cute eye(s)
>>
>>17024244
Both, actually. The reading kind of sounded that way.
>>
>>17024250
Weird...I'm pretty much leaving everyone I know behind after next spring since I'm graduating college though. So if it's someone I know currently, it'd probably turn into LDR anyway x_x
>>
>>17024249
As far as the relationship: apparently this spot will strengthen or reaffirm you two. Keep at it.

Reading tells you need to stay well-prepared for the future. No letting up, getting lazy.
>>
>>17024249
thank you :')
>>17024239
Yes I can see some truth fromn that for sure, thanks for the reading
>>
>>17024249
are you white?
>>
>>17024257
Maybe you can move to a city area?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqaKisKIyUo
>>
>>17024267
I'm trying to. I gotta get a job offer there first. Looking towards Seattle, maaaaybe Chicago if I see a good opportunity there.
>>
>>17024200
>Female
>20
>I'm having trouble with figuring out who I am. What am I exactly? Who am I?
>>
>>17024265
I don't think so? peach colored skin and shitty camera.

>>17024259
:^) <3

>>17024258
Ah, I'll try too friend.
>>
>>17024267
>>17024272

By the way, thanks for all the followup, I really appreciate it.
>>
File: 1429265783549.jpg (95KB, 493x929px) Image search: [Google]
1429265783549.jpg
95KB, 493x929px
>>17024193
I wrote out a lengthy response and then I realized you probably weren't looking for it. Your reading definitely gave me a lot to think about. The first two I understand and they fit extremely well, but I'm still trying to understand the later two.

Thank you.
>>
File: 1.png (243KB, 386x303px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
243KB, 386x303px
>>17024200
>F
>25
>Query: Will I regret giving him trust? [Contextualizing: Not a love reading, just decided to take an offer for something that might potentially benefit me a lot, but also give my helper a form of control over me]
>Horrible lighting and my camera is a potato
>>
>>17024274
and of course the first black eye looks like the eye of a killer, keep up that genetic heritage senpai
>>
>>17024272
oooo go to Seattle.

I'll do a reading for Seattle and Chicago.

Seattle: You have adjust to the type of life there.
Chicago: Mellow.
>>
>>17024280
I would love any kind of response, long or short or critiques... whatever works for you.
>>
>>17024290
>You have [to] adjust to the type of life there
or
>You have adjust[ed] to the type of life there
?

Cheswick kept telling me to go to Chicago desu but I just feel like I'll feel trapped if I'm not on a coast for some reason? It's really stupid and probably just something to do with the geography nerd in me.

My current friends are all headed for Seattle, while past ones are currently living in Chicago as well.
>>
File: 7564321.jpg (6KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
7564321.jpg
6KB, 299x168px
>>17024285
I'm actually the dorkiest person in my family and probably couldn't even hurt someone without apologizing profusely.

I-i swear it's the light...
>>
>>17024274
Yeah, well it describes an identity crisis. Also mentions you don't know how to contribute to the world.

Here's my advice: don't define yourself by how the outside world would. Who are you? Well, you are your own company. You know better than anyone else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_RnjQgyjoc
>>
>>17024302
> don't define yourself by how the outside world would

...I don't get it. How do I that? I'm using words and feelings that the outside world taught me. How am I supposed to make up something that hasn't been based on the world itself?
>>
>>17024284
You have to forge a way of living with the circumstance. Recognize what you need the arrangement for, and don't overstep its boundaries. This having been maintained, you should be fine.
>>
>>17024308
stop thinking in terms of language.
>>
File: 1428956244664.png (82KB, 242x352px) Image search: [Google]
1428956244664.png
82KB, 242x352px
>>17024320
But how though?
>>
>>17024322
Think in terms of concepts.
>>
File: toro.gif (7KB, 93x116px) Image search: [Google]
toro.gif
7KB, 93x116px
>>17024308
I think he means, in other words learn who you are, and find your own way to describe and accept yourself, don't let others decide who you are for you friend.
>>
>>17024308
Those are the words the world needs to understand itself, and it often fails at that. Those words aren't good enough for you.

..I'm sorry, though. My academic reading habit gets in the way sometimes. I'll do another reading.

Sometimes, if you can't identify yourself, you have to look. Start a journal. If you catch yourself making a judgement somewhere, ask yourself why you did that.
>>
>>17024200
F, 25,
general reading please
>>
>>17024312
Thanks.
>>
File: B7LBDxeTxOuuFHGcBqUh.gif (685KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
B7LBDxeTxOuuFHGcBqUh.gif
685KB, 500x500px
>>17024337
second set of black eyes look high as fuck. yall are really coming out with the best of the best.
>>
>>17024337
Reading tells me this is a good time for introspection. Putting things together will allow you to become more capable. And, it'll also tell you what to let go of.
>>
>>17024350
Ah, yeah. Thank you.
Any recommendation on how to do the introspection part?
>>
>>17024359
It said something about 'pictures of world' and choosing the right one.
>>
>>17024334
>I'll do another reading.
I would love that. Thank you, for your time.
Could you recommend what I should start a journal about?
>>
>>17024366
>pictures of world
huh? any idea what that could mean?
>>
File: IMG_20151129_175922301.jpg (927KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151129_175922301.jpg
927KB, 1080x1920px
>>17024200
Male
What do to get the girl i want?
>>
File: IMG_20151129_175428217.jpg (1006KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151129_175428217.jpg
1006KB, 2592x1456px
>>17024200
Female
I think you were the one I asked for a general reading last night. You were pretty accurate about the reading, I must say. I feel like you connected well with me. At the end of the reading, you said you felt like love was on my mind as I wrote my query to you. Well, you were correct because I actually was going to ask you for a love reading before deciding against it. ((BTW, if this wasn't you, please disregard everything))

A love reading would be nice.
>>
>>17024371
Like a diary of your daily thoughts. Once in awhile go back and look for the patterns.

The new reading is telling me if you're unable to answer this question, you have think of the main issues behind this. If it doesn't come to you, experience the world a little and see what keeps emerging.

With the issues figured out, you can begin to resolve them.
>>
>>17024347
haven't seen asian eyes, eh?
>>
File: ass4.jpg (43KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ass4.jpg
43KB, 1024x1024px
>>17024200
Will my astral minecraft house experiment work?
I fear it may elad to a psychology breakdown of reality that will harness my ruin.
>>
>>17024376
Yeah, sorry. I'm using Heidegger. Here's another reading.

It's telling me something similar. Look for a way to become comfortable with being an optimist. It doesn't have to be everyone's way. Just something that allows you to get out there.
>>
File: Emperor_of_Mankind_by_genzoman.jpg (251KB, 734x950px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor_of_Mankind_by_genzoman.jpg
251KB, 734x950px
>>17024397
no i dont go to the discount section
>>
>>17024387
Become involved. Make a staying impression.
>>
>>17024409
I think I get it.
That's very helpful. Thanks a lot again!
>>
>>17024388
You make judgements too early. You're probably even right most of the time, but it'll be good to take a chance or two and see if you enjoy yourself.
>>
>>17024297
I'm currently struggling to understand The Devil in the advice position. On one hand, it would make sense that it is telling me to take on the qualities directly involved in the card; that I should give into temptation; that I should let passion take over. On the other hand, it does make sense how you put it and that the advice is to acknowledge my imprisonment to these desires. Huh.
>>
>>17024419
what do you mean with involved?
>>
>>17024405
No. It seems it'll go fine.
>>
>>17024444
Become a presence. Break her in a bit.
>>
>>17024453
>break her in a bit?
wat
also check em
>>
>>17024462
no check these

Let her get comfortable with being around you.
>>
>>17024439
Don't think too much about it but think enough. I think I had seen you mention earlier, to another anon, about when people tell you to relax and how you react to it an stuff. Maybe simple features that are given by others are misconstrued along the way. We confine ourselves to our past, present and future and the thoughts that go along. Instead we need to flow with it, look for guidance from everything, even nature. Really open yourself up and let yourself out of the restraints.
I could just be rambling right noe or this will make sense lol.
>>
>>17024464
>check these
>get nothing
kek
but how?
>>
>>17024467
*gestures
Not features lol
>>
>>17024470
>>17024470
Reading just tells me to have a good instinct about it.
>>
File: 20150622_092527.jpg (113KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20150622_092527.jpg
113KB, 640x480px
>>17024200
male
who was i in my last past life?

if that's no good, general please
>>
>>17024573
sorry about side ways pic btw
>>
>>17024573
Oo, I like these types of readings. I think I'll offer them in the next thread.

Native American, btw. Maybe cheswick was right. You're that guy I said was in WWI, right?
>>
>>17024601
Does that mean you won't be offering any more this thread?
>>
>>17024611
Next thread.
>>
>>17024614
Hm, alright. If you'll even do another reading for me, that is. I already gave you my eye and I need the other one to see.
>>
>>17024629
lol I posted it already
>>
>>17024632
Oh, did I miss the link to the next thread? I thought you were saying "just wait for the next thread" lol
>>
has someone baked a new thread yet
>>
>>17024643

>>17024476 apparently
>>
>>17024654
FUCK I just made a second one
>>
>>17024601
Nope, that wasn't me.
>>
>>17024601
>Native American, btw. Maybe cheswick was right. You're that guy I said was in WWI, right?
lol.. that would be me actually.
I'm here>>17024227

I have this small birthmark on my abdomen, did I get shot there in a past life?
Thread posts: 359
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.