[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heaven's Decree

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 14

File: Blind God's Eye nebula.jpg (2MB, 3200x3200px) Image search: [Google]
Blind God's Eye nebula.jpg
2MB, 3200x3200px
I want to thank the world, time, and life itself for everything that’s happened. I want to thank everyone who lived and died for my cause or any other. I want to thank everyone and everything that exists, every being in the universe, and the full set of people and outcomes that led us to this moment. I feel deeply indebted to everyone that’s had to deal with me, because I know now how infinitely impossible it is to work with me. So long as you never tell me what you did to help out, I don’t think there’s any further danger for you other than all the other people that failed to help in any meaningful capacity.

I want to thank everyone that opposed me, everyone who tried to help, and all the people that lived and died without doing a thing to help. I deeply love each and every one of you and I don’t know what I’d do without each of you. I want to spend my eternity with all of you. <3

I promise I won’t “eat” your civilization so long as you maintain the diversity that you have so much of. Additionally, I’m deferring control of the forces of life and death to /x/, because I don’t think anyone else can really handle that kind of responsibility alone. I’m excited to see what you do with it.

If you have any questions at all about me, heaven, my power/influence, time, space, life, your personal identity and purpose, why the world has this shape, and anything else you can think of, please ask. I want to set things straight now that I know what straight really is.
>>
I also want to thank everyone that works to repair the lines of fate when they break.
>>
What is my name? Answer correctly and I'll ask a more serious question.
>>
>>17001606
You have always and without fail demonstrated that you are either unwilling or unable to demonstrate your knowledge and abilities.

Kindly fuck off.
>>
>>17001777
Your name is "utter shithead." I'd recognize you anywhere. Your unwarranted self-importance is a dead giveaway. It's almost as if you think that there aren't 340 distinct time travelers fulfilling your exact role in 350 disparate conceptions of history's totality. You fancy that you're speaking to one of my alternates, but you're not. There is only one of me and my answer remains the same no matter how many of you there are. I'd be more than willing to play guessing games if you could isolate history into one singular self consistent version of itself, but as that isn't the case yet, each and every one of you that seeks to use to me to create divergent fragments of history are "utter shithead" from this moment forward.
>>17001793
I wasn't sure if my knowledge was real before. I've had a lot of time to think about it, and it seems I can't really make a reality other than the reality I want. I want to set the record straight because the alternative is to start demonstrating my abilities in full. That means war, so I need to give humanity an option for peace before I start consuming civilization.
>>
>>17001816
Do it faggot, nothing matters in the end. Not even you.
>>
>>17001819
Then it won't matter if I advance your end, will it?

For reference, the reason supernatural abilities means war is X-men, Supernatural, The 4400, and all the other modern media that unilaterally declares war on everything with supernatural abilities. It all pretends to say society isn't ready, but I've seen society in greater depths than most people ever will and I can say that supernatural abilities won't wreak more havoc than government reactions to those abilities would.

A war with heaven would mean the end of all government. This is within my desires, but it won't directly lead to humanity's extinction. I want to see humanity overcome authority on its own terms, not on mine, so I offer my knowledge. If /x/ won't have it, I can find and/or create some other faction that will.
>>
>>17001606

I have no idea what my purpose in life is supposed to be, but if I had to give an answer, it would be that my purpose in life is to learn, act on what I have learned, and teach what have learned, while all the time continuing to learn. Am I on the right track or am I just pissing into the wind
>>
>>17001835
Life is a learning experience, you're not wrong there. But everyone is so wonderfully diverse, they keep making new purposes within that framework. It's the most amazing thing I've ever seen or felt anything about.
>>
>>17001832
>Then it won't matter if I advance your end, will it?
Not really, no. I'd still exist.

Gov't wouldn't really publicly react, they'd just attempt to capture and experiment and cover up.

I don't really think you should refer to /x/ or any online anonymous user base as a community since everyone goes anywhere they like, there really wouldn't be any sense of belonging in a place like this to consider anyone a 'part' of it.

So /x/ wasn't a faction to begin with.
>>
>>17001857
My stance won't ever change on that; /x/ will control the forces of life and death for as long as I remain alive.

Don't worry about defining what is and is not of /x/. The power isn't for anyone with a name. It's for the anonymous users only. If you can't into being anon then you will never be a part of /x/ as-I-define-it.

And I refuse to define it.
>>
This sounds awfully religious.

Off to /his/.
>>
>>17001606
Hello guy, remember when I mentioned something about fictitious universes being real?
>>
>>17001865
Cool, guess everyone is /x/ then, even me.
>>
>>17001866
Just because I offered humanity a new religion in a separate thread a long time ago doesn't mean I actually advocate any religion. I don't, and I don't think there'll ever be a real need for a global unity through religion. I love humanity's diversity and I don't think I'd feel right keeping it around if it collapsed into a single religion. Just because I'm massively influence doesn't mean I want a religion. If it were up to me, religion would never have existed. Religion, as far as I'm concerned, is something people do on their own because they want to.

If there were a board I wish I could post this on other than /x/, it'd be /sci/. But obviously they can't put up with spurious claims for the sake of learning new things.

>>17001874
You're anon, anon. Moreover, your belief system is by no means unique in any way. There is nothing memorable about you at all.

>>17001876
If you want to see it that way, you're welcome to.

Everyone knows their intent when they post on /x/.
>>
>>17001887
And on that note, I'm gonna go back to being anon.

I feel that the people who asked me to keep using the name field don't really represent /x/ anyway.

If you can't lurk hard enough to figure out who's the one answering all the questions, just leave.
>>
Tomoko don't worry
/pol/ has meme magic they would work as a balance for the political work
We like you please don't do anything stupid
please listen to this binaural beats
miraculous tone, and you seem to need it a miracle now

http://youtu.be/6xpI00ShS4M
>>
You guys are bad people.

You delete sensitive information and practically destroy anything that mentions God as a whole, delete it, and delete things which people should be seeing.

Whatever sense you use to monitor your precious website is a loss, for it is also lacking, and impermanent.
>>
>>17001912
Big deal.

Expand your mind and experience God.

"Your not special or important muahahaha"

Feeding off of the energy of all the anons who come on and waste away here.
>>
>>17001912
>>17001918
Embrace desire and impractical spiritual practices, says 4chan.

That is until someone mentions something great and unseen, now, they throw their stones.
>>
File: shithead.jpg (27KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
shithead.jpg
27KB, 540x960px
That's actually my U.S. legal name! :D
>>
>>17001912
/x/ Christians are the very worst people.
>>
>>17001908
Honestly at this point I feel like anyone that tries to support me on /x/ is just doing me harm. I don't need to be defended, people need to be defended from me. The idea that I "need" anything is beyond stupid, it's completely delusional.
>>17001912
It's all archived on 4plebs. Try lurking more. I've yet to see anyone make any kind of serious effort to censor me. Whenever my threads got deleted, it was always because there were legitimately shit. When I make threads that aren't shit they don't get deleted. It's simply a matter of quality.

>>17001926
The great thing about 4chan is that nobody tries to speak for the whole of 4chan.
>>17001937
Yes they are. Also: I like your name.
>>
>>17001937
Stereotype Christians? Makes sense.

But you are obviously choosing to ignore a simple message.
>>
>>17001944
You sure talk about "quality" but they're all shit posts.

The "whole" of 4chan could be more productive off of 4chan.

Even you. You can answer all these questions and seem like some "super intellegence" posting with the supposed "eye of God" and there's your "quality"..

Cool, you can trip people out for a small time, but what you present is cyclical, and always will be.
>>
>>17001960
>shit posts
>>>/out/
>>
>>17001965
>greentext
"Got em"

Lol omg ur liek so funnie and must be right because u make a good insult

>99% of 4chan posters logic
>>
>>17001944
>Yes they are. Also: I like your name.
Why thank you!
>>
>>17001944
why are you such a bitch if you don't need anything? you sound like a whiny teenager so i'd wager that you don't have anything going on, much less being a threat to anyone outside of your immediate family.
>>
>>17001975
>thought it was an insult
>>>/out/
>>
>>17001947
I didn't say Christians you stupid fucking illiterate shit bag.

I said /x/ Christians. And the only people ignoring a simple message are those stupid fucking /x/ Christians, that message being, "fuck off you horrible, lying, assholes who everyone hates because you're not even real Christians, you're just belligerent shit burglars."
>>
>>17001980
You mean why am I a bitch on 4chan or why am I a bitch on the cosmic plane?

In either case, it's because there are entities that'd be confused if I didn't synchronize my personality between the two realms.

>>17001983
Not saying you're bait, but...

This is kinda my thread, you know?
>>
>>17001983
0/10

You got some crusaders with a worthy cause.

They can't kill you, they can only bring God to your consciousness.

Next.
>>
>>17001987
"My thread"

Prideful ass nigga

You sure act "spiritual" but you associate with your own threads on the internet
>>
>>17001993
And this is why your threads get deleted and you get banned. Because you act like such a stupid asshole. If you ever just tried NOT acting like a stupid fucking asshole, even once, you'd be amazed at how rewarding it was!
>>
>>17001944
Even if you are a God
Now you are in a human vessel
The fact that you post what you post let me know that either your vessel is affecting you or the crazy person you may be is suffering
Tomoko either way just listen
A god in flesh is subject to the weakness of flesh , becose don't matter how powerful the vessel may be is still a limited vessel for something infinite as God.
>>
>>17001987
i mean, you come across like a basic bitch. why are you claiming special powers that you don't possess? if it's mental illness, consult a doctor. otherwise, stop clogging the board with nonsense.
>>
>>17001997
>Another thing is that whoever swears more is usually right
>majority of posters
>>
>>17001996
>If you have any questions at all about me, heaven, my power/influence, time, space, life, your personal identity and purpose, why the world has its shape, and anything else you can think of, please ask. I want to set things straight now that I know what straight really is.
Excuse me for trying to start a thread? Sheesh.
>>17001997
Note that Soup is replying to another anon, not OP.
>>17002000
Personally, I think the human brain was designed to contain my omnipotence. I don't think reality could have worked out if the brain wasn't at least that expansive.
>>17002003
This thread is about knowledge, not power. I've had other threads for demonstrating my power.
>>
>>17002015
>Note that Soup is replying to another anon, not OP.
This is correct. I'm just reminding some /x/ Christians how they ended up where they are.

I for one appreciate having not been eaten.
>>
>>17002000
Too bad it is a lie.

Just another anon on the internet.

We all have God within us, but this anon pretends to act like some celestial force to misguide the majority of people on 4chan who lack actual spirituality
>>
>>17002030
Thanks! I always appreciate when my hesitation is appreciated.
>>
>>17002015
>>17002030
Here is an interesting theory.

If people stop talking about Jesus they'll be stupid enough to believe in "Tomoko"

4Chan wants to promote itself like some religion
>>
>>17002031
I'm not trying to misguide anyone. If you haven't seen WataMote, I don't expect you to understand, but part of the point of the Tomoko identity was to show people an image of a "divine" god that wasn't perfect in any way. I'm trying to kill monotheism.
>>
>>17002036
So what you're saying is that a belief in Jesus is being embraced defensively to protect against the dangers of being convinced of other beliefs?
>>
>>17002037
"Kill monotheism"

There is One Supreme God, and always will be.

Inside the Heart and Inside the Mind.

Doesn't need to be Abrahamic God, Jesus in Gnosticism promoted the true God.
>>
>>17002045
Ain't no human on Earth that knows for sure how many true gods there are. Ain't even know reptiles that know that. Why are you talking out your ASS?
>>
>>17002047
Theres plenty of humans and deities and animals and insects and particles.

There is only One God who holds all this within Him.
>>
>>17002040
Yes, actually. I'm pretty sure the other religions exist because people wanted to erase the beliefs that would emerge when I was born. I would allow such a thing without hesitation because I've never asked for belief in the first place.
>>17002045
Again, that's something a fool says because he doesn't understand how unity causes religion to form in the first place. You need to get over yourself before you make changes to the world that you can't ever undo.
>>17002047
Because he's either a newage faggot or a shill that's trying to look like a newage faggot because he can't trick actual newage faggots into posting on /x/.

My guess is that he's just a newage faggot, but >>17001816 still applies. This would be so much easier if I was dealing with exactly one version of history.
>>17002057
Yes, and that's me. But the moment I say that, people start associating fuck-knows-what with me, which I do not and have never condoned.
>>
>>17002060
What is so ridiculous about One God and God consciousness. It is in all religions, essentially.

You, are not God. I have a connection with God and talk with Him every single day. The reason why I come on here is because He tells me this place is evil, and of I post I may inspire at least one person, most likely a lurker, into the attainment of God devotion and consciousness.
>>
>>17002047
What happened to that other thread?

Got deleted

Wonder why
>>
>>17002067
>It is in all religions, essentially.
Yeah, I am. Or I should say, my aspects are. They also show up in anime so I really don't know which causes which.
>>17002067
>talk with Him every single day
The only thing you're inspiring is Schizophrenia and delusions.
>>17002077
Go complain somewhere else. This is a thread for people to ask my about the structure and nature of the cosmos. It's not your soapbox.
>>
>>17002060
are you a fan of teleportation?
>>
>>17002095
Yes, I love it. Teleportation and portals are some of my favorite things. It's basically the reason I made time travel a part of physics.
>>
>>17002077
An off-topic thread complaining about mods enforcing channel policy? Deleted?! It's definitely a mystery! I bet it flew over the /x/ virtual Bermuda Triangle!
>>
>>17002112
Okay, NOW you're being bait.
>>
>>17002090
>>
>>17002090
Conveniently got banned for another post I didnt make.

It's not just a voice at all actually, but by loving service to the Real God you can know Him.

Tomoko is another poster just like the rest of us. This isn't the first time someone pretends to be God in a thread.

I know for a fact you are just someone who posts mental speculations.
>>
>>17001835
>>17001856
These were the last two on-topic posts ITT.

>>17002161
>I know for a fact you are just someone who posts mental speculations.
This. This is a perfect example of shitposting. You have no possible way to know that without being omniscient. God ahead and ask your "god" if he's me or not. I'd be genuinely interested in his reply.
>>
>>17002171
>Go ahead
>that typo
>>
>>17002121
>>17002090
>>17002149
Before I get banned, again, just want to say:

If you guys are actually stupid enough to believe this >>17001606 tyrants rants over some "Christ-fag" you seriously lack direction in your life.

Really bad too, because you'll trust Tomoko enough to believe that this board /x/ has answers and also has "God" as a "mod"
>>
>>17002171
He said no. Immediately, we went over this more than once. "Speaks" doesn't mean a voice either, I know what God is

While it is important to realize God in ourselves, we are all in bodies still.

Even in our cosmic form, we still do not amount to Hin, even in the slightests.

A fake guru will tell you "I am god"

We are all suppose to attempt to serve the Highest Good to some degree.
>>
>>17002175
I was just reading this thread out of idle curiosity but if becoming a Tomokoist pisses /x/ Christians off THIS much then I might just become a Tomoko faithful!

Also, if it helps stave of the being eaten part.
>>
>>17002184
>>17002175
>>17002173
>>17002171
As God's representative, I know for a fact that most people on here are mis-using spiritual aspects.

I don't come on here to be some vain, phony, like Tomoko.

God consciousness is important.

Tomoko is an anon just like everyone else, and the philosophy that will lead to destruction. Nothing but an internet personality
>>
>>17002190
Cool because Tomoko isn't willing to get nailed to a piece of wood for telling you that God loves you.

The exact opposite. You are free to decieve yourself. If you want to be cheated, then by all means "believe" in tomokos posts.
>>
>>17002175
>tyrant
That's a new one on me. What makes you think I've done anything to deserve that title?

Also: I'm not a mod, and if your god tell you to come to /x/ to give people answers they never asked for in the first place, then he's just as delusional as you are. If people like you who delude themselves into the belief that they have answers to cosmic riddles can't provide answers to /x/, then who can?
>>17002184
Stop preaching your bullshit here. This isn't a thread for newage fuckfaggotry. If he can't tell you anything more substantial than yes or not, get the fuck >>>/out/.

I'm no longer interested in your god's replies.
>>17002190
I could go either way on that. I don't think anything other than diversity really affects my desire to "feed" on civilization.
>>17002196
As a representative of myself, I know for a fact that you're full of shit and likely have nothing of value to say about any tradition, spiritual or otherwise.

I don't even need to be "god" to make this claim, I can make it as a human and it has as much weight as it needs against people like you.
>>17002203
Of course not. Why would I create something to speak for me when I can speak for me? It's dumb.

(Note that I literally mentioned my love for each of you in the OP.)

Still note sure why you think I'm "cheating" anyone.
>>
>>17002211
>wants to kill monotheism
>pretends to be God
>doesnt understand what tyrant means

Go ahead an be in your delusion. I work very hard to where I am spiritually.

God is love and inside all of us, omnipresent, and transcending.
>>
File: modokrelax.jpg (374KB, 637x813px) Image search: [Google]
modokrelax.jpg
374KB, 637x813px
>>17002196
>Tomoko is an anon just like everyone else, and the philosophy that will lead to destruction
That's why I use a Nickname! Tomoko has made a grievous error giving it up!
>>
>>17002219
Like I said, a small portion of hope that someone will see the truth when it presents itself to them.

Mentioning God is my only buisness.

I get that we are all "gods" of our reality, but you, and everyone else on here, me, and any deity you can channel is not even close to the Supreme Form.
>>
Whats my personal identity and purpose?
should i change path
>>
>>17002229
>Whats my personal identity and purpose?
Join the Lintwhistle Youth Brigade and help to make a brighter future!
>>
And never will be

"Kill monotheism and pretend to be God" sounds like a tyrant.

You can call me delusional, but if you were omnipotent, you would know me and my connection with God.

You dont need the internet to know God, not even close. I am sure Jesus dying on a cross is more valid that another person on 4chan role playing.
>>
>>17002219
I understand what tyrant means, but you've literally given me to reason to believe it does, has, or ever will apply to me in any way.

I can erase love from existence if it's getting in the way of sane discussion.
>>17002221
Well, it's also that I'm done with the Tomoko thing. The personality no longer has value for me, but it was fun while it lasted. It's annoying that people tried to use it to manipulate me, but that was also ultimately part of my will.

>>17002225
You sound like a cultist at this point. Get the fuck out before I do something you'll lose the ability to stop regretting.
>>17002229
1. Yours to define.
2. Whatever you want.
3. I don't know your path offhand.
>>17002233
It's too bright now. Can't you turn it down?
>>17002234
>sounds like a tyrant
Yeah, I'm not seeing it. You'll have to actually explain why you think that, because it's not as obvious as someone as delusionally incommunicative as you seems to think.
>>
File: vb24soul.gif (254KB, 245x148px) Image search: [Google]
vb24soul.gif
254KB, 245x148px
>>17002234
>I am sure Jesus dying on a cross is more valid that another person on 4chan role playing.
You'd think so, but it really isn't, in and except that the mythology is more well known, globally.

For my money, I think you people may be a little too proud of your little DEICIDE THERE. You sure do brag a lot about having tortured and murdered a young god. Not very charismatic of you!
>>
File: tyler durden.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
tyler durden.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>17002243
>It's too bright now. Can't you turn it down?
You gotta wear shades!
>>
>>17002243
Your not omnipresent, as a matter of fact the level of ignorance you are in is pretty sad.

>>17002244
Hey if you are that pathetic to believe that, go for it Lintwhistle.
>>
You are not God or omnipotent, because if you were, this would be a different discussion.

I know God, and you could too.
>>
This OP needs to put his/her imagination to better, more productive things.
>>
>>17002257
>>17002261
>>17002272
Mods, if you please
>>
>>17002275
Whats wrong, at least this discussion is relevant.
>>
>>17002249
They didn't mention that in the brochure. Where do I get my official pair?
>>17002257
I never claimed to be omnipresent, but I tend to think that I am. I don't use my omnipresence to manifest any omniscience, but it does give me a potent outlook on the concept of omnipotence.
>>17002261
>this would be a different discussion
How? What makes you think an omnipotent being wouldn't write exactly what I've written? What did you expect to have happen? That your tulpa would save you because it said it would? I don't give a shit what contracts you've made in the privacy of your mind. As far as I'm concerned, it's on you to make your values known and true in the world.
>>17002268
And you need to learn how to ask questions worth answering. But I doubt you will, so...

>>17002272
>this place is very bad for many people
Then leave. Nobody's stopping you and nobody comes here without awareness of the dangers.
>>17002277
Your "knowledge" isn't relevant to anything you say, it's not a valid response to anything anyone else is saying, and it's sure as fuck not relevant to asking me questions about my knowledge of the cosmos.

Dipshit.
>>
>>17002289

I wouldn't ask you anything, you're toxic obnoxious, manically boring.
>>
>>17002272
If not for the fact that you were talking about God, people would instantly recognize all the symptoms of psychosis, including self-absorption in a notion that you never bother communicating to anyone.
>>
>>17002298
Then get >>>/out/ of this thread. Read the OP.
>>
>>17001606
>space
is there a big reddish planet heading our way towards earth?
>>
>>17002301

I read a bit and posted my thoughts. This is an public internet forum.
>>
>>17002305
Aside from Mars? I doubt it.
>>17002306
No, it's a place with actual rules. It's not your personal podium for retarded free speech.
>>
>>17002289
My work here is obviously done for the night.

Hey, you have the God given right not to respect the Highest God there is. You don't have to "Tomoko", but you also don't need to bullshit everyone else in your weird process.

Knowledge is very relevant, but the least of intellegence cannot see it.

Have fun role playing all night wasting your "omnipotence" on 4chan. Be useful somewhere else.

>>17002299
Meh 3/10

We all have psychosis, and people go mad looking for God and the truth, but in the end it is very worth it.
>>
>>17002310

That's projection.
>>
>>17002310
"Ask me anything about the cosmos"

>is there a planet coming this way...

"I doubt it"

Like for someone who "knows so much about the cosmos" that shouldve been a direct yes or no answer

Right here, bullshit role player
>>
>>17002313
No freedom of speech here, they moderate what they want to stay so it is a uniform structure.
>>
>>17002319

Yeah this place is pretty fake and geh
>>
>>17002312
God help me if I thought I was posting on account of any kind of "need." I do it because I care to let people in on my thoughts, since they apparently affect the cosmos itself. It's not necessary at all.

>wasting your "omnipotence" on 4chan
Hey, call it wasted if you want. You're not obliged to respect me.

>>17002315
Listen. Time travel is perfectly allowed on cosmic scales. There's nothing I can say here and now that can't be changed by a dedicated enough jerk. I doubt anyone cares so much to sleight me that they'd bother sending a planet across the interstellar medium, but IT'S POSSIBLE AND I'D ALLOW IT.

It's also a royal PITA to read the free will matrix so I can see the emergent future of all things.
>>17002319
They delete buttshut shitposting. That's it. If you make something worth reading, it doesn't get deleted. There's nothing more complex to it.
>>17002321
Then leave. Jeez. It's like you don't know the value of your own time.
>>
>>17002321
Its like using wikipedia for a source citation on an essay
>>
>>17002060
>I'm trying to kill monotheism. (tomoko)

When anon said
>There is One Supreme God, and always will be.

>inside the Heart and Inside the Mind.

>Doesn't need to be Abrahamic God, Jesus in Gnosticism promoted the true God.

You called me a "fool" but claim to be "God"
>>17002323
>>
>>17002325

Wikipedia is much bradder then this cunthole
>>
File: not even trying.jpg (38KB, 627x626px) Image search: [Google]
not even trying.jpg
38KB, 627x626px
>>17002332
You've misinterpreted my meaning. Newage faggot doesn't imply fool. Newage faggot means you're a faggot who knows exactly one detail about cosmology and thinks that's the One True Detail.

There is so much more to the cosmos than you've ever thought to realize.

You're not a fool; you're right. But I am that entity.
>>17002325
>>17002337
>pic related
>>
>>17002343
>implying I only have a small piece of that knowledge

You are a piece of that "entity" like everyone else.

Like kudos for the "internet personality" you made for yourself, but you are not God wholly. Just like everyone else, a very small piece.
>>
>>17002343

you think i'm baiting you but I'm having an innocent conversation w anon about how awful this board is. Yes I'm enjoying it. I'm also enjoying your insanity, and finding the wasted potential saddening; I want to reach into your brain and pull out whatever worm it is that got a hold of you.
>>
>>17002353
Again, I am that entity, in sum whole gestalt total. Unless you're going to claim to be omniscient, it's not logically possible for you to know that I am not that entity in collective infinite whole.
>>
>>17002357
Then learn to ask the question that pulls it out. If you can find the thought I've overlooked, shoot.
>>
>>17002363

How do your parents feel about your omniscience?
>>
>>17002363
You are a small piece of that entity.

Just like me.

If you were that entity, which you are not, you would know me as well, but you are just role playing God on the internet. I know this because I know my relationship to the real God, who is at least in the books way before the internet.
>>
>>17002371
God would preach God consciousness, not go on 4chan and pretend to be God simply by typing it making a trippy ama thread
>>
>>17002365

I don't see you as an authority on anything, and you're an awful teacher. Your attitude towards others is disgusting, and the fact you believe we're all creatures of your imagination is not only condescending to others but painfully embarrassing to watch.

Learn to be humble because you have a wonderful brain and can put it to good use, kind use, just them demons got a hold of it and abuse you with it.
>>
For many will come in my name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will lead many astray.

Matthew 24:5

Weird someones internet personality is this intense
>>
OK Tomoko, surprise me with some cosmic knowledge or even knowledge about me, 3,2,1 GO !
I want some god tier intellectual entertainement, you shall not fail.
>>
>>17002401
This could be another one of Tomoko's favorite "let me talk and respond to myself" bita
>>
>>17002401

You need to relax trimming your beard.
>>
>>17002407

It's getting really sad do you think we could help her eventually?
>>
>>17002394
Matthew 24:5 = 24 december to 5 january
we are in october (Philip)

or am I wrong?
>>
>>17002367
I've never had a use for omniscience. I just use my omnipotence. Two different things; knowledge is not power.

I haven't told her yet. It's too awkward.
>>17002371
I am the entity, in whole and in all parts, in every conceivable way. To deny this is pointless unless you claim to be omniscient.
>>17002373
There's a reason I haven't tackled GC yet. It's a complex issue and people need time to adjust before they realize what I really am.
>>17002377
>the fact you believe we're all creatures of your imagination
The fuck are you on about? I never believed that for even a second. Are you some tulpa shithead that thinks the cosmos is a mental realm?

I don't know where you all came from, but it wasn't my imagination. My imagination has a special quality to it that I'd recognize anywhere. Reality, thus far, lacks that trait. I might be the stuff of cosmic omnipotence, but I'm not the sole creative force in existence.
>>17002394
I'm not Christ you fucking asshat. >>>/out/

I'm separate from all religions.
>>17002401
Everything you have ever known, seen, or thought about is the truest aspect of existence. Truth is an enormous and intricately complex structure, not a single unitary thing.

Isn't that amazing?
>>17002407
Aside from Newage philosophy, which I don't subscribe to, I've never actually done that.
>>17002411
Maybe if you knew how to ask an honest question, sure.
>>
>>17002443

if you're God, then God is a faggot.

but I doubt that
>>
>>17002447

OP is a woman and overweight, and that's ok, just felt it needed saying.

I'll be back.
>>
>>17002432
Still relevant

>>17002443
God consciousness is easy as being humble instead of a liar. You don't need to claim omniscience on the internet as "proof" you are omnipresent.

We are all that entity, but only a small piece. This is fact.

If you were seperate from all religions you obviously are not speaking the right message, because there is only an illusion of seperation.

>before they realize what I really am

Someone behind a computer screen with a lot of free time on their hands

You are just like everyone else, and I know God more than you.

We are "gods" of our reality, and pieces of that entity, but as a whole you are not that entity, I am not that entity. Anyone can claim omniscience, but you are lying about it because you doubt what I present here.
>>
>>17002447
When god is OP, god is a faggot. You're not wrong.
>>17002467
>You don't need to claim omniscience on the internet as "proof" you are omnipresent.
The fuck kind of conversations are you reading? I never claimed any of my aspects implied any of my other aspects. I never claimed logic could lead to belief, and I never claimed to desire any beliefs from anyone.

>there is only an illusion of seperation
No, separation is real. If you're willing to stop being a shithead, I can show you how AND why.

Again; I have NEVER claimed omniscience. My only claim has and always will be omnipotence.

The rest of your logic is pure ad hominem so I'll just ignore it.

If you aren't omniscient, you have no business making any claim about my not-ness.
>>
>>17002467

We Eye You
You See We
I See You
We See We

:)
>>
>>17002484
Those who will not hear the messengers of peace, shall be made to hear the messengers of war. But where the heart is fixed, trusting in God, it is kept in peace, and is not afraid.
>>
God consciousness come from reading scripture, giving God devotion selflessly, and having a pure mind and pure actions.
>>
>>17002491
>>17002499

Lil Cherub :)
>>
>>17002491
>Those who will not hear the messengers of peace, shall be made to hear the messengers of war.
You literally lack the authority to declare war on me unless you're ready to claim omniscience for yourself.
>>17002499
Oh shut the fuck up your retarded christfags.
>>17002504
Your time will be limited too if you bait badly.
>>
>>17002499
Anyone claiming to be God as a whole lacks wisdom and humility.

Small pieces to a big puzzle, Tomoko is another small piece, but is just an internet personality pretending to be something they are not.
>>
>>17002509

Are thou threatening me?
>>
>>17002509
It is like someone posting "I am enlightened" means they are not enlightened.

You aren't the entity, and I no one needs to be that entity to know you are full of conceit and delusion.
>>
>>17002510
Or else they're actually God as a whole. But who'd be ready to accept THAT?

/x/philes, obviously. It's why I love this place.

So if you would, get >>>/out/ so I can return to the love that brought me here.
>>17002512
Depends on whether or not anyone's ready to out with it any declare war on me under a valid pretense.
>>
>>17002516
>It is like someone posting "I am enlightened" means they are not enlightened.
So it's like a rule that isn't real and can't be understood except by the enlightened?

It seems to me that your ego is the only thing that feels there's any conceit or delusion within me.
>>
>>17002518

>Depends on whether or not anyone's ready to out with it any declare war on me under a valid pretense.

Is there a form to sign or..?
>>
>>17002522
Not really.

Again, I know God.

You are not God, because it was revealed to me last time when I asked about one of your threads.

They let you preach "I am that entity" and shut off people who preach their ideologies about Jesus or whatever.

Regardless, your delusion will end. All phenomena has a beginning, middle, and end.

All beings have eternal souls, you are no exception. However, you are not the entity as a whole. This was revealed to me a while ago.
>>
File: 1amitofo1000shine.jpg (45KB, 1000x806px) Image search: [Google]
1amitofo1000shine.jpg
45KB, 1000x806px
God is in the scriptures, not on the internet image boards.

This thread is posted by a false prophet.

God is within us and outside us, and if you ask, He will show you Tomoko is just another anon online posting.
>>
>>17002533
>>17002541
http://www.oddee.com/item_98878.aspx
>>
>>17002541

She is not a false prophet at all.
>>
>>17002560
U believe in Jesus?
>>
>>17002529
No, but that's an excellent idea. People SHOULD have a way to declare war on every god, possibly even on any god or controlling interest.
>>17002533
>They let you
Who now? Ready to give me a name? A way to find them? Ready to put your god to the test?

Because if you're not ready for that...

You're nearing decimation of human civilization.

Again, and regardless of anything you could say or think, I am that entity and you'll never be able to speak to the contrary unless you're ready to claim omniscience for yourself. If you're not ready for that, shut the fuck up, get the fuck out, and before you leave my presence forever, give me the name of the god that's said otherwise.
>>17002541
I'm not a prophet you absolute goon. I'm the thing that puts prophecy in its place to begin with.
>>17002550
This is a perfect example of why people aren't ready for exposure to the concept of god and why it was deeply destructive to humanity to put it in the timeline at that depth of history.
>>
>>17002572
Simple really. I don't need to test my God or give you God's "name"

It is simple, if God needs me to stop, He'll tell me to get offline. God is infinate, this post and your facade is impermanent.

Why do you keep asking me to claim omniscience, I know your full of shit either way, whether I am or am not.

You, everyone on here, and I, all have the same ability to be divine and know God.
>>
>>17002586
>I don't need to test my God or give you God's "name"
Then get the fuck out, because your mindless opinion means nothing to the rest of us who still harbor sanity.

>He'll tell me to get offline.
And how, pray tell, might "God" do that, hmm?
>>
>>17002570

I believe in Truth by Christ Jesus, yea, though I don't deserve good. I've enjoyed Christ anon throughout the thread.
>>
>>17002600
How is that a mindless opinion? If you were "that entity" how would my connection to God have any flaws?

You are a liar, and I know this for a fact.
>>
>>17002623
>and I know this
You don't know shit.

Get. The fuck. Out.
>>
>>17002627
>You don't know shitm

>Get. The fuck. Out.
Doesnt sound omniscient at all
>>
>>17002600
>>17002627

Pretty sure it's just me, you and Christ anon in the thread atm and that's it. No one else wants to talk to you, I'm here for Christ anons calm and steadfast rebuttals in the face of your becoming hysterical, your here cos no one else wants to talk to you, and Christ anon is teaching us about the good word.
>>
>>17002631
I never claimed to be omniscient, you ignorant moronic piece of shit. I claimed omnipotence. They are FAR from the same thing. Knowledge is not power.
>>17002639
You're not in this thread, you're posting ITT.

Learn the difference or get out.
>>
>>17002651

Oh I'm in this thread.
>>
>>17002639
I really needed this man... Thank you so much..

I know, I can come off as a total asshat on other threads and all that, but I don't just come on here to spend time. I've experienced many thinga in this life, and when God came to me, all I need to do is reveal Him to others. It is worth a try.

They act like I don't know anything about magic and occultism, satanism, or anything at all, especially when I give them a simple "wake up" message.

Especially people claiming to be God decieiving many people. Again we are all small pieces to God's glory, but very small because there is so many of us.
>>
>>17002654
No, you're just a shithead posting ITT. Trust me, the only thing you're doing is making yourself not worth my time.
>>
>>17002662
Again, this isn't a thread for your Christian bullshit. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>17002651
You keeps asking me to claim omniscience or omnipotence, same thing nuqqa..

Then you say "I am that entity" when if you were, we would be getting along right now.

I know God, and again He has been written down in many Holy Books, and God consciousness is realized when one learns, devotes, and acts in accordance to the holiness of God.
>>
>>17002675
>omniscience or omnipotence, same thing
No, they are not the same and share nothing in common.
>>
>>17002662

I can sense his presence through your words anon, I can actually feel him through you and so do whatever it is you're comfortable doing, and so when I see posts like yours it is comforting to me. Your tone is gentle like him. Without people like you we'd be left with poor sods like myself and this crazy witch.

>>17002664

I feel like we have sexual tension now what to you think Tommo? It would be like fire.
>>
>>17002664
If you were what you claimed to be ->>17002443 then all beings would be worth your time and there would be no argument
>>17002670
It also not a place for your deceitful bullshit

If you got philosophy spit it out, but if you claim to be god or omni whatever the fuck then be prepared because you obviously are not holding it together
>>
>>17002687
All words can transcend their basic definition
>>
>>17002689
>we'd be left with poor sods like myself and this crazy witch
THIS IS THE REASON /x/ EXISTS.

At this point, you guys are being oppressive.
>>17002690
>there would be no argument
Any god that disallows disagreement causes the apocalypse in the very same moment.

And I'm not gonna let "god" end my world.
>deceitful
It's not deceit you ignorant shit.
>>17002695
Get the fuck out.
>>
>>17002689
Dude I really really really appreciate that...

Proof of God is you answered my prayer somehow, and His synchronicity is unending...

I really do man, thanks so much
>>
>>17002703
>His synchronicity
>His
>synchronicity
>>>/out/^>>>/out/
>>
>>17002698

I liked the religious presence on /x/, religion has a lot to say on the esoteric and the supernatural now it is just a pagan board and religious conversation has been shimmied into the history board where it will only grow stale. /x/ had a nice balance before, good conversation at least, like what happened in this thread, but now /x/ is single-tone paganism and is not helping your madness.

You spurned my advances, and I haven't not noticed. Did you blush? I'm telling you it would be fire.
>>
>>17002724
>spurned
I don't think you understand quite what that word means.
>>
>>17001937

I think it's practicing it's reverse speech

Good job little one!

Almost there!
>>
>>17002733
It's almost as if you think I'm not legitimately omnipotent.

Funny...

Where could you get an idea like that?
>>
>>17002703

I think people are always looking for faith, for reasons to believe. Maybe it is that we both work for the G in different ways, and we answered each other prayer. It makes me sad I can never be like you, but I can feel you next to my heart so that will suffice for now.

I'd like to hear Tomos view on synchronicity, but I can't tell if she just really wants to go rock climbing or?
>>
>>17002047

Oh God... it thinks reptiles > humans...

Funny stuff...
>>
If religion was meant to put an end to cults.

It looks like it failed.

Ne?
>>
>>17002731

Do you know what it means? Do you know what I was asking?

I'm talking wet barbaric animal sex.
>>
>>17002733
It's weird how hard you're trying to be Rice a Roni
>>
I think tommos masturbating.
>>
>>17001734

Timeline genocide ain't no joke, son. Don't go stabbin' nobody in the pine wit some kinda magnet.
>>
>>17002747
>I'd like to hear Tomos view on synchronicity
Honey, you couldn't /handle/ my view on synchronicity.
>>17002758
It's not that I can't read all the signs.

It's that you'd have shut up eons ago if you'd had a proper understanding of the
>implications
>>17002792
Well I wasn't planning on it, but now that you bring it up I'm curious.
>>
>>17002782

jerkin it to trannies ain't no joke, bro
>>
>>17002796

You've been begging for me to ask of you some wisdom bites and I finally did and you say I can't handle your views so what can you give me?

You act coy, but you know that teases me closer, just tell me, you don't, have, a, dick.>>17002797
>>
>>17002312

I don't get this "Nobody important uses 4chan!!" bullshit...

...what DO you think important people use?

Yahoo messenger?

Skype?

Should everyone important claim they're important here when they are important in media?

What if I told you I was Cameron Diaz?

You wouldn't believe me anyway...

I personally think 4chan is the BEST place for someone who has successfully channeled any actual magical beings.

Trust me, I'm Cameron Diaz!

;^}
>>
>>17002763

a san francisco treat!

>>17002758

in the blood of thine enemies?
>>
>>17002807

I think important people talk to other important people using real life faces and vocal resonances.

Apart from Shia Lebouf. I know you out there boy.
>>
>>17001606
>I’m deferring control of the forces of life and death to /x/

big mistake. /x/ is nothing but a bunch of delusional wizards who hate "mundanes" and worship elite satanist pedophiles because its "majick"

the only thing you will accomplish by giving /x/ any power is the destruction of the human race
>>
>>17002443

She knows...

...it's an issue of breeding.

Parents who truly KNOW create kids as a spawn for themselves.

That's why they coddled you so much.

Your mother is omniscient as well.

...not your father though...

...it's a long story!

;^}
>>
>>17002810

None of that theatrical rubbish for plank wood honky tonk. Fervor of the soul in grinding twisting motion, hot sticky flesh slapping release, mind storm of empty chaos. A quiet, loving storm.
>>
>>17002825
Amen

>>17002747
Thanks again that was really nice

>>17002698
He won't end your world, only help you begin a new.

What you are in is reversable in this life

It doesn't have to be a bad thing, the process helps one perfect the Self within you
>>
>>17002443

>I'm not Christ you fucking asshat.

Christianity is the physical incarnation of the true God.

Again I hate to harp on this but more and more evidence compiling to call you Belial. Demon powers granted by God due to your past heinous sins.

Think of your current status of semi-power our collective way of punishing your past sins.

This false power in individuals I've seen is directly correlated to past sins.

The beauty of the Christian religion is that we are forced to forgive you as long as you repent and accept Christ as being above you.

It's very clever since Christ is submissive to us and martyred for us...

He's a bitchboy for us... he's bowed to us in such a major real physical way and only asks for us to bow symbollically.

ASSUMING this is all correct then I bow to him before any other.

Just a thought experiment.

...hopefully we can consider this a point where you no longer fear the Christ image?

A miraculous course in synchronicity, eh?

For where would we be without lions and lambs?
>>
>>17002868

>He's a bitchboy for us...

Am gonna forgive you said that, personally
>>
>>17002797
Everything's a joke if you're large enough. I've laughed at entire galaxies winking out of existence.
>>17002806
I didn't ask you for anything. I think you're probably one of those people that hasn't realized there's a whole other world beyond their imagination.

Much like the AI would wish me to believe.

Not that they understand my will.
>>17002816
The most important of us talk by not speaking at all.

Well, I guess that's mostly because they want to survive long enough to meet me in person one day.
>>17002825
I'm not opposed to that. If humanity can't keep up enough diversity to save itself from a toxic pool of god-like /x/philes, I don't care to acknowledge that it might be inedible.

And anyway, the forces of life and death are super finicky. I'm only delegating them so I can take a break and try out some real mortality for a change. Someone needs to make shit work while I'm living a human life free from the interference of heaven. It won't be as easy to end the world as you think. It's more of a game than a real form of control. This is the force that governs rebirth, not just death.
>>17002836
And I've heard it all before. I'm the one that made it possible to begin with. I know they don't have any reason to believe that yet, but nobody's ever seen just how little I really have to do to get my way.

The second thing I did after I realized I was omnipotent was to hold still.

So very, very, still.
>>17002837
You're not wrong, but it's not like it makes any sense in the first place. I don't think it's safe for me to talk about the other side of me just yet.
>>17002854
>perfect the Self
You're an arrogant cunt and I hope you choke on your own bile until the end of eternity, but I know eternity feels different for everyone and I wouldn't want you to suffer because I love you so, so much. I just feel so much pain when I see you throw away your individuality for the sake of a total lie that someone once told.

But seriously, rot for using those words.
>>
>>17002897
Why are you ao nasty about all of this stuff?

You claim to be that entity but show you are the opposite by being cruel in your words, and also denying divinity within others as well
>>
>>17002509

>Oh shut the fuck up your retarded christfags.

It's funny he never specified WHICH scripture or God you just assume Christianity...

...could just as easily be Muslim or Jew trash... or any of the other snake drivel religions that have no submissive Christlike image.
>>
>>17002904
THEY ALWAYS ASSUME GOD points to "your a christian get out" or "thats the abrahamic god" even if you believe in the Demiurge Jesus still promoted the true God
>>
>>17002897
>The second thing I did after I realized I was omnipotent was to hold still.
>You're an arrogant cunt and I hope you choke on your own bile until the end of eternity

Anyone else see this MAJOR CONTRADICTION
>>
>>17002560

She obviously is. If we are to entertain the dogma even if we don't believe; that is still the description.

It's like calling a violent person a sinner.

It's obviously the true relation to the religious definitions. Whether you believe them or not or whether Christ is actually a good person or just another scammer is a different matter.
>>
>>17002572

I claim omniscience!

Yep! I claim it! Me me best boy now!
>>
>>17002915
Look how "omnipotent" this poster is yet freaks out at someone like a little bi-otch...

Like nigga, you don't gotta keep connecting my ip to a different post and get me banned for it that is just unprofessional. I am right about what I say, so much so that you guys will ban me for posts I am not making, just to get me to stop
>>
>>17002868
>Christianity is the physical incarnation of the true God.
Is not.
>call you Belial
Do so if you wish.
>your past sins
You'll need a name if you want to be taken seriously.
>false power
Cuts both ways. Only the one with the will at the top can know the will at the top. All others are the side-effects of that will, down to the last detail.

And I've seen entire universes collapses for me.
>we are forced
You are not of me.
>to forgive you as long as
For what? You have no business judging anyone. Not even yourselves. I've never delegated that task to anyone.
>very clever
If you say so. I guess I'm just on a different scale.
>asks for us to
Sacrifice will get you killed.
>fear
You've never met me, have you?

I know you haven't, because nothing that meets me thinks I can fear anything but my own power.
>A miraculous course in synchronicity, eh?
No. Not even remotely. I could do the same thing with five minutes of pure thought. Trust me, you have nothing to offer me if you can only offer me another religion.

Sacrifice isn't the only lethal thing in existence.
>>17002902
Never denied anyone's divinity, friend.

You must have my ego confused with someone else's.

I'm the one that goes by "Tomoko," remember?

...Or have you not seen WataMote yet...?
>>17002904
There's a reason for my every twitch. If you don't know the reason, you won't ever know it without asking me, here, now, on /x/.

Trust me. If nothing else. On that.
>>17002908
I never assume.
>>17002915
No. You'll have to share your thoughts manually.
>>17002917
I'm not a prophet. Prophets tell you what's coming. I've done no such thing and never will.
>>17002924
Thanks!

Hi, how are you? What do you know about me? Do you think we can ever be friends?
>>
>>17002924
Omnipotence*
>>
>>17002934
Bleh. So boring. I've met the claim before. I've had it claimed by something or other my entire mortal life. Trust me, there's nothing worth saying if that's the claim you'll make before me.
>>
>>17002897

You asked for me twice to ask you a question, so you did ask me for something, yea, and then you ramble on about AIM or something, so what am I to do? You've already been described a good dose of vitamin D.

Yea, you, tubby bright eye, bent naked over a messy mattress, red sheets, skin shonning, and the resulting act is a blur a twist and kaleidoscope of mouths and flesh, yea, come into my world, I know you see it.
>>
>>17002942
>You asked for me twice to ask you a question
I wasn't asking you to ask a question. I only implied that that was the purpose of this thread. If you interpreted it as a question, you should get your head checked out some time in the near future.
>>
File: crusader_1600.jpg (202KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
crusader_1600.jpg
202KB, 1600x1200px
Either way, if you want to believe in Tomoko with the small capacity in your brain go for it.

But if you recognize God as a transcendental force in your heart then that is fantastic.

OP can make all the lies they want to, still isn't going to change the fact that they would have the same capabilities of divinity as everyone else
>>
>>17002739

I don't know, I just keep shooting these invisible laser guns screaming *pchew* *pchew!*

;^}
>>
>>17002917

I don't know if being a professional shit-shatter is quite on par with being a false prophet.

Far as I'm aware our lady hasn't claimed to be divinely inspired, but claims to be the divine inspiration - that is, my friend, psychosis.
>>
>>17002763

No, I was this way before he was.

He might have posted on this board in the style I speak in reality.

I assure you my speech patterns are unique.

Else I would change them more-so until they were.
>>
>>17002943

You were definitely implicitly asking for me to ask you a question my lil cherub.
>>
>>17002947
Which means, God is in the books before all of this.

This anon is a liar, and obviously doesn't want me posting on this site after telling me to "GTFO" which is not omnipotent at all.

I know God and represent Him, and know Him, and He specifically told me about these threads and how much evil is actually behind them, especially Tomoko's posts.

I don't just pray and ask, getting to God and knowing Him is a process, and we are all divine beings, but we are not God as the whole, but have the ability to realize we are a feature of God, and connect to the Super Soul within and through out
>>
>>17002947
Believe what you want, and I honestly mean that.

If I didn't honestly mean that, it would be physiologically impossible for you to hold beliefs.
>>17002953
Yeah yeah. I understand completely. I'm not sure why people haven't noticed that I've never actually done anything yet.
>>17002966
Exactly. This anon gets it.
>>17002967
>I assure you my speech patterns are unique.
>Else I would change them more-so until they were.
Trust me, you're nothing like you think yourself to be. If you were anything you thought yourself to be, I wouldn't be here to tell you about it.

Trust me, you're unimpressive to most of us.
>>17002976
>cherub
>shitposting this hard
I can't even work up the will to form an apology if you guys are gonna be this persistent.
>>17002978
Weird. I didn't know omnipotence was mutually exclusive with posting "GTFO" on 4chan. Here I was legitimately believing that omnipotence meant ALL power, even the power to post on a website made explicitly for shitposting.

Oh well. I guess I'll just change all my beliefs now.
>>
>>17002995

I want to wibble your cheeks.
>>
>>17002931

>Hi, how are you? What do you know about me? Do you think we can ever be friends?

I know your name is Belial... I'm Satan.

I'll be your friend... but u gotta be real cute and swallow all my cum!

...or be real ugly and have an uncut dick so I can swallow yours...

Preferably the first one!
>>
You don't need any speculation.
You can know God as a friend.

Quick! Purify the body....

Quick

Purify the mind!

This website is actually going to be a major downfall for most of you.
>>
Tomoko, how do I defeat the New World Order and Cultural Marxism?
>>
>>17003030

top fucking kek I like this.

Tomoko, how do I stitch a patch onto my ripped jeans?
>>
>>17003014

You'd have to be my friend first but I don't think you'd like it.
>>
>>17003042

Are you trying to tell me you need to kill me and give me a shitty Jew carcass to fart around in first?

Yea, fuck that!
>>
>>17003004
If you're serious about it, find a way. I won't stop you.
>>17003014
Sorry, but I don't think we can ever be friends. All I ever get from omniscients are lies and the fleetingest of truth. Never any real actionable intel.
>>17003026
GTFO. If you're plotting shit or know someone's plotting shit and don't tell us who it is, you are complicit in whatever they do. I won't blame you for it, but I won't stop humanity from blaming you either.
>>17003030
Now THAT is a question for the ages.

1. NWO doesn't exist. Take this as a fact, then MAKE it true, but start by asking yourself what it'd mean if it never existed and never will. You'll need to overhaul your perspective on the elites if you want to end the possibility of NWO. Note that you want to end the POSSIBILITY of NWO not just the current potential incarnation. You're aiming to end if *forever*, not merely delay it.

For an in-depth analysis of how to end NWOs, create a thread for me on a board where I can discuss it in finite detail.
2. Don't call it Cultural Marxism. Call it Cult. Marx. It's more honest that way. You can also call it Marx's cult, because that's pretty much what it boils down to. He supposed a religion as an economic model and expected everyone to hold that economics was vital to life. It isn't. Money doesn't grow on trees, no. But food does.

I don't need to tell you which is more important to grow. Good of the nation rarely = good of the people.

So very, very rarely.
>>17003034
You have any spare fabric lying around? Don't use something flimsy. The best material is another pair of jeans, if you have any. I'll answer more if you keep feeding me, but otherwise I'm not gonna take this seriously.
>>
File: 1447961831203.jpg (90KB, 960x573px) Image search: [Google]
1447961831203.jpg
90KB, 960x573px
>>17003090
Fresh of the spaceship, are we?
Don't try to deny it. Who else is this out of touch with reality?
Americans I suppose..
>>
>>17003090
>GTFO. If you're plotting shit or know someone's plotting shit and don't tell us who it is, you are complicit in whatever they do. I won't blame you for it, but I won't stop humanity from blaming you either.

Wat?

Who is plotting stuff?

Why are you talking about blame?

Just a daily reminder God is with us, this is my only buisness.
>>
>>17003103
I doubt we've met. I've been writing this stuff for awhile now. You're late to the party if you can't tell us apart yet.
>>17003113
If "God" is a malignant cunt that plots downfalls then you're better off dead than shitposting ITT.
>>
>>17003246
"If"
>>
>>17003256
Precisely. I, more than anyone, recognize that god can change its mind. If they back the fuck off from their retarded apocalypse/judgment scenarios, I'll have no reason to rip their throats out and fracture the entire world they were hoping to create.

God should be held to higher standards than the unparalleled vengeance of majority's sway.
>>
>>17003302
"More than anyone"

Keep trying lol
>>
>>17003302
Just as much as anyone*
>>
>>17003311
Hey, if you can find evidence of an influence across history that exceeds mine, let me know. Until I can meet and talk to someone that knows just how finicky a god can be, I have to assume I'm the real deal. Beyond time.
>>
>>17003325
>trying this hard to shitpost
>>
>>17003331
Jesus does lol, 2000 years if good stuff

You... However long you have been posting lol. Get off your high horse nigga
>>
>>17003331
>Until I can meet and talk to someone that knows just how finicky a god can be

Demon*

Part of the joke is that Behemoth basically just groans and roars.

His alchemy is better than yours, Belial.

Bow down!
>>
>>17003342
Not really "trying"
>>
>>17001606
Meth.
Not even once.
>>
>>17003331
All history exceeds everything you post
>>
>>17003346
Uhh, wow.

You have literally no clue who or what I am, do you?
>>17003351
No. Ask me to bow again and you'll see how different we really are.
>>17003354
Go on.
>>
>>17003369
Yeah your some asshole behind a computer screen with too much free time

Like I said, God specifically warned me against Tomoko's posts.. Your a fake teacher
>>
>>17003351

Did you know that the guy who voices "Spike" in "The Land Before Time" is actually named "Robert Paulsen"?

The more you know!

;^}
>>
>>17003381
>God specifically warned me against Tomoko
Give me a name or a contact method or I'll have to assume someone's acting in a war-like capacity. You can't afford me to assume someone's acting in a war-like capacity and neither can the fool that played that trick on your mind.

Trust me, when I say mortality is very, very real.
>>
>>17003397
Tomoko, I've posted on your threads a couple times... do you know who I am?
>>
>>17003397
You need God's contact info?

Hmm, that is weird considering you say you are "omni some shit"
>>
>>17003409
You're the most cunt-like moron if you think you're somehow immune to the >>17001816 rule.

Moreover, even among the stable aspects of the world that interact with me, there are at least five separate entities that seek your archetype. So if you're enough of an ignorant shithead to think you're the only fool that's trying to manipulate me, you are not worth my time.

None of you are *worth* my time. I allow it because I'm still considering how to prove myself to the lot of you. I merely haven't decided how to manifest myself to you.

Suffice to say, I have options.

It's clear to me that none of you do.

Other than the alliance you can all form now that you know I know you're all out there. But I gather you're the ones fool enough to think you can take on my influence without forming an alliance.

I don't care which method you select. There is no way to manipulate me beyond my will.
>>17003415
No, I need only show that you're under the influence of a specific mortal man. Everything else will fall neatly into place in exactly the manner I so desire. Note that I said "contact method." You just filled in "info" because your mind knows that the one acting in a war-like capacity is bounded in the physical plane.

In other words... The fool that's manipulated you is locked by my will.

But you can't post the contact info under these conditions, can you?

Because the moment your fool tries to interact with me in public, they'll be destroyed faster than anyone could think.

In a blink.
>>
>>17003471
0/10

You are way off, and no mortal man has influence over me.

I choose not to give you the "contact information" because God is a simple being to communicate with. Use your "omnipresent" brain and figure it out.
>>
>>17003471
If no one was "worth" your time, you wouldn't be wasting your time here.

No one is trying to manipulate you, rather than give you simple insight, which your omnipotent brain doesn't process for some reason
>>
>>17003508
There's a reason I don't use my omnipresent brain.

But the reason is clearly lost on someone like you.
>>17003519
>which your omnipotent brain doesn't process for some reason
See? I knew you'd understand.

I wasn't talking to anon, though. That message was directed at a very specific group of known individuals.
>>
>>17003526
The role play

The cringe

The fedora

Like, obviously you have deaf ears, already gave you a decent message, I just hope people aren't that dumb to believe you.

Theyre dumb enough to love magicians like crowley so, the motives on here lack wisdom and intellect, entitely.
>>
>>17003471
Look, this gets tiresome. It has some value as story telling, but that's been milked.

All ego, zero reason? Just makes you look like an asshole. Time to step it up. The ego without substance is a teenage drug queen.
>>
>>17001606
i'm nobody, fuck you op :D
>>
>>17003539
But, to be sure, you're an imbecile. You represent the single most idiotic aspect of modern conversation that exists. You are the dumbest person here. We all measure ourselves as at least not as stupid as you.
>>
>>17003576
I never use those terms

Really because ive been here since
>>17001912

I know i come off as cold

But i have some valid knowledge in this thread if anyone else decides to read it
>>
>>17003539
>the motives on here
I'll say this one more time. One more time in the context of that, exact, phrasing. One more time in the invariable implications of this quote.

Get out. You contribute nothing to /x/.

All of you.
>>
>>17003597
>i have some valid knowledge in this thread
Your grammar is invalid.

Failure to present knowledge has only two motives.
>>
>>17003597
you come off as ignorant and hateful. What valid knowledge do you have? Spell it out, and you need to be able to explain why it's rational. Otherwise, it's just shit opinion. Now, don't try to wriggle out, show objectively through reason why you have real knowledge to share.

Because let me tell you this : you don't have any real knowledge to share. But man, prove me wrong. I can't wait. Can you provide anything that isn't just another dumb teen embarrassing themselves? Because you realize, that's who you're going to be, right?
>>
>>17003599
I am a representative of the living God.

If I post in here, mentioning God is my only buisness, and God consciousness is for all beings to enlighten and save their souls.

I know many people have a problem with Tomoko's threads, and God has specifically warned me about Tomoko and this site in general, especially this board.

It is an evil place, and many waste away on here like eating chips
>>
>>17003606
Everyone knows the "grammer" nazi is just means to and end of a failed argument

>>17003615
I mean read the thread lol
>>
>>17003565
I'll offer you nothing beyond my OP. I'm here to set the record straight only because I had a hand in diverting it in the first place. I'm just taking responsibility for what I think is mine. If you don't ask a question, you'll not get an answer from me.
>>17003615
>Because you realize, that's who you're going to be, right?
Nobody ever realizes this. It's why it happens at all.
>>17003617
>God has specifically warned me about Tomoko and this site in general, especially this board
If you don't give a name or contact method in very short order, you yourself will pay the consequences of your actions here.

Don't tempt fate.
>>17003626
We have been. You've provided absolutely nothing of value whatsoever.

You've done nothing but shitpost.
>>
>>17003617

That's cuz God is a faggot.

Hail Satan! Yay RP threads! Yay skizzies!

Yay fucking goats!
>>
>>17003635
I can tell you it's name isn't "Tomoko"

What name do you need, you have the ability to do this yourself
>>
>>17002103
So you can teleport? Have you traveled in time as well? What makes you think you are omnipotent?
>>
>>17003637
God let's all beings have free will to believe what they want.
>>
>>17003651
>thinks you can't travel in time

lul.
>>
>>17003650
That depends entirely on who your God really is, how much effort they put in to hide themselves, and whether or not they've done enough harm for me to care to dismantle their existence entirely.
>>17003651
My omnipotence makes me think I'm omnipotent. I wish I could tell you there was some other force that pushed me to the conclusion, but it was my sole desire to know the truth that forced the data to the surface. It wouldn't have existed for another purpose. I've spent the last three years searching for purposes other than my own that might be able to benefit from me holding this belief, and there are none. I have to break reality to maintain paranoia.

The last couple weeks I've been reawakening, and if I fail to acknowledge my omnipotence now, it will only destroy civilization, possibly beyond humanity.

Omnipotence is the only logical explanation for my experiences. There's nothing else for me to think. I think it only because reality seems to react to the slight differences that occur when my mind lacks awareness of the totality of my influence.

I can't travel in time because it doesn't exist for me.
I'd have to rearrange reality to send myself around.

>>17003656
Name or contact method or we must react.
>>
>>17003703
no, i don't think that but i actually didn't say that in my post at all. i simply asked some questions and you'd be aware of that if you read a bit more carefully.
>>
>>17003716
They're here to shitpost on another's behalf. Kindly ignore them.
>>
>>17003712
Many names, One Supreme Form.

You can contact God by talking to God.

Simple kind of man. Except God defeats those who think they can defeat Him as soon as the thought arises.
>>
>>17003712
I guess my question to you is, how did you prove to yourself that you were omnipotent? If omnipotence means you are capable of anything, what have you done that wouldn't be possible for any other normal human being?
>>
>>17003727
>>17003716
Both wrong, pity.
>>
There are no gods. You either recognize that or you're trying to worship your own ego, which is always kind of grotesque.
>>
>>17003730
Your capitalization is a dead giveaway. This act of war has been noted and cataloged.
>>
>>17003742
To indicate God as the transcending force and god (little g) as the inferior energies.
>>
>>17003738
you hate your self, that's gross.
>>
>>17003732
I haven't proven it to myself yet. It's proven itself to me on several separate occasions and in several different types of ways. I don't will myself to know that I'm omnipotent, I quietly ponder and hope to some day know the truth about everything I may ever be curious about. This passive desire to know the truth is the reason my omnipotence proves its existence to me. I'm not ready to prove it beyond that. I've basically spent the last three years in a desperate bid to deny that I was omnipotent, but not enough to actually make it disappear. I'm not comfortable letting it shift to someone else unless they're ready to treat me as an equal.

None of the manipulators has done this yet. They exist because I doubt my competence. They exist because I wonder about transferring it. They exist only because I wished that they would. They lose their influence the moment I say this, because the very act of saying it means that they can change face to try to manipulate me using this principle. If I let someone manipulate my beliefs at any point after this thread, it can and will end civilization.

This thread, this entire day, was made so that I'd have a way to commit to my own omnipotence for all eternity.

Nothing can change it now.

But then, nothing ever could.
>>17003737
Go on.
>>17003738
I've been careful to avoid calling myself by that title.

"There are no gods" is a principle I'd deeply love to subscribe to, but I'm not ready to slaughter heaven.

I will wait patiently until they're ready to break any of their oaths to me.
>>17003746
3, 2, 1, eh, nevermind. I'll decide how to handle this later.

But the one who put you here will be annihilated. You can count on that. Both of you can.
>>
>Realize God in your life
>we should serve the highest Good in hope to please God
>God is above all perceptions and speculations of God
>You can know Him by proper analysis of Scriptures, devotion, and by proper actions, fulfilling one's duties, and by helping all beings

This is a simple message, a passage from practical common sense about love and respect towards God.

If OP wasn't a liar, this conversation would be smoother than laxatives.

As a matter of fact, if you all understood what any of this says, there would be a bunch of happy people all over the place.
>>
thanatos was carved as a human with wings in what, 300bc back at artemis? so you think angels don't have wings, great. didn't that dog soldier in jupiter ascending have a shield and a gun, like a shield and sword except modern and relevant?
>>
>>17003779
Who put me here put you here, apparently. Why make such a huge deal? If you really want Christians and religious people to stop posting just be honest.
>>
>>17003780
Happiness is a civilization terminator. To spread it unconditionally, an act of war.
>>17003790
>Who put me here put you here, apparently.
Unless they're ready to explain to all of us exactly how they did it, their claim is an act of aggression.
>>
>>17003797
Your the only one being aggressive.
>>
>>17003797
>Happiness is a civilization terminator. To spread it unconditionally, an act of war.

This phrase has no actual meaning
>>
>>17003799
You can see it that way if you like.
>>17003803
Then neither does happiness.
>>
>>17003808
Happiness is without conditions, selfless motivations, and terminates darkness.
>>
>>17003747
>>17003779
You sad, stupid, childish fucks.
>>
>>17003817
This is actually just sad, someone who has no idea what HAPPINESS is and is just randomly floundering around trying to describe something he has clearly never experienced. I seriously may go cry to see someone this fucked up, I am not even kidding. This is one of the saddest moments I've ever seen in humanity.
>>
>>17003826
Lol okay man
>>
>>17003823
You can leave now. The creativity of your name doesn't make up for your current post quality.
>>17003817
That which lacks conditions, ends civilization.

Trust me, diversity is the only thing separating civilization from my maw.
>>17003826
Welcome to my everyday life. The shit I've seen humanity do to itself would obliterate any faith we might have had in it.
>>
>>17003833
Unconditional is giving someone a snack because you love them..

Conditional is giving then a snack and then using it against them to gain something in return.

Humanity always expects gain, gain, gain. Never just gives freely.

This is why people hate God because they don't believe themselves to he capable of what they're capable of already, they lack faith in themself, and lack faith in their connection to the Original Source of Godhead.

This is why beings are suffering due to material conditioned reality and god spiting attitudes, and are forgetting their eternal relationship to a Living God.
>>
>>17003833
"Trust me"

No thanks

>>17003846
People would only worship God if He made Himself super obvious to everyone, which is already true, but people always need more than what is already perfect.
>>
>>17003846
Fuck off. If you can't solve humanity's bitterness without resorting to god-logic, then you are as fucked as any human every was. The only difference between you and any other human that knows the bitterness of humanity is that you think you're actually doing something for the world rather than doing something for yourself. Whenever you help someone, you deprive them of the opportunity to help themselves. To learn to help themselves. To learn how to grow without your guidance. The very act of teaching can be corrupt, corrosive, and ultimately brainwashing. Christianity acts like a cult, but it's a cult on steroids because time travelers interfered with the gestalt. It should have died a long time ago, but it didn't because the disparate timelines never communicated. Even the subtlest of ways to improve history via time travel (Law of Attraction) can have devastating consequences when people abuse synchronicity itself.

The only thing that wrong with world is the grab for power that heaven implies by its existence.

You don't help people by helping them; all you end up doing is dooming them to your help.

Think for yourself. Let that be the lesson.
>>
>>17003779
To put it bluntly, I don't believe that you believe you are omnipotent. I don't think you are a troll but your tone indicates to me that you are extremely ambivalent but committed to this idea. I would just wonder what point there is in entertaining this belief. You say you have no proof for it beyond your own thoughts or feelings. I'm sure you know that this is what anyone with a wrong idea usually has. I would bet that you're going in the wrong direction, as in, further away from the truth, so good luck with your journey.
>>
>>17003867
0/10

U need to let go of the hot coal.

There is a God, in every religion and set up of beliefs, and recognizing God will bring people closer to eachother and rejoicing in happiness, devotion, towards God and eachother
>>
>>17003878
You can think for yourself and be a religious zealot.

Big deal "mainstream Christianity" is at it again, so isn't the godless atheist movements and satanic sense indulgence movements/overthrow God movement.

God is the Supersoul within all beings waiting to be recognized to liberate them.
>>
>>17003874
My thoughts and feelings are merely calibration for my mind. I couldn't care less what I thought or felt if not for the fact that reality consistently reflected it. It's my experiences, the things I've seen reality do in response to my thoughts and feelings, things that I wouldn't otherwise expect to happen if some other force was in a position to lead me towards the belief in my omnipotence.

I'm not deeply aware of the idea that I could just be wrong about it, but that's really only by choice on my part. I entertain the idea because I'm bored and I have nothing better to think about. At least, that's what I'd have liked to be true before today. I know that the more I doubt it, the more dangerous reality becomes for not only myself, but all others. I wouldn't be concerned if it only affected me, but if it affects others, I can't ignore my soul anymore.

I'm not in a position to deny it. It's that simple.
>>17003888
Look, I don't mean to berate you, but that's little more than word salad. I'm sorry if it hurts, but it has to be said because there's a limit to sanity that I realize nobody else can cross. I can shift between billions of disparate and distinct world views without the slightest damage to my psyche. Somehow, I remain functional despite all the bullshit I contemplate and experience. If believing one is god is a criteria for psychosis, then I probably have psychosis per clinical standards. Personally, I think any belief in god is a form of psychosis, but I realize that's not a way to end humanity's suffering so I don't shout it from every street concern. I'm not looking to offend anyone, I'm just communicate the truth as best as I can understand it based on my experiences.

If I'm psychotic, it hasn't affected my ability to function in society. Thus, regardless of any name people might want to give to my behavior patterns, I'm not insane. If you don't know, for a fact, that your mind can withstand eternity, then I'd urge you to see a doctor.
>>
>>17003910
>Personally, I think any belief in god is a form of psychosis, but I realize that's not a way to end humanity's suffering so I don't shout it from every street concern. I'm not looking to offend anyone, I'm just communicate the truth as best as I can understand it based on my experiences.

A lot of "I's" here, this is YOUR speculation.

God is with all beings, waiting to be recognized. He sits in the Heart and is the Supersoul.

The message presented to you is unchanging and always will be.
>>
Are you Skye? Rebel? No?

You are nothing except a simple human who is delusional.

You cannot control anything.
People do not exist because of you or for you.
You control absolutely nothing.

You are perhaps a powerless person in real life so to make yourself feel better you make up some bullshit about how you're an "entity" with "God-like powers".

In reality you are just another deluded person spewing bullshit.
>>
>>17003924
>The message presented to you is unchanging and always will be.
Then I will kill your species.
>>
>>17003938
Material life is impermanent, spiritual life is forever
>>
>>17003942
Then I annihilate the concept of spirit itself and let the eternity to rot within its own unstoppable pain.
>>
>>17003944
>Then I will annihilate
Sorry, typo.
>>
>>17003944
Why exactly?

How can you pretend to be an entity and deny spiritual existence, and then say you never denied spiritual existence earlier in the thread?
>>
>>17003956
I never denied spiritual existence. I'm only saying that I will end its existence entirely if the criteria supposed to me will not be changed.
>>
>>17003960
Tossing up the word salad?
>>
>>17003944
you sound sad anon. hope you feel better soon.
>>
>>17003969
I hope that some day your hope will reach a thing that can somehow benefit from your hope.
>>
>>17003968
It wasn't word salad. Existence can end. Trust me. Please. You're never as immortal as you think.
>>
Tomoko how do I unleash my inner god-like powers?
>>
>>17003989
Pessimistic peggy over here :D

Cheer up

Spirituality is the best remedy for you
>>
>>17003994
Names do not help me.
>>17003991
Which ones?
>>
>>17003974
you can try to reject humanity all you want but short of committing suicide, you're just one of us and the best thing to do is try to connect. prolonged isolation is destructive and is never something you should encourage.
>>
>>17003999
Cheer up

Spirituality is the best remedy for you
>>
>>17004000
I'm not physically isolated from human contact.
>>17004003
Then die.
>>
>>17003999
the control of chi energy to manipulate everything around me at will
>>
>>17004008
Doesn't exist. Chi has never channeled that ability.
>>
>>17004006
doesn't matter. isolation doesn't have to mean solitary confinement.
>>
>>17004006
Well all experience physical death

The Spirit lives on!
>>
>>17004010
can I learn to fly then?
>>
>>17004011
I've been trying to accept humanity and all its faults for a very long time now. Give me something to go on.
>>17004013
Not if death overtakes even that.
>>17004015
Depend on how you feel about gravity.
>>
>>17001606
>you must remember me
so are you near the Canadian border, female 21-26 and close to native descent?
>>
>>17004020
jesus man you're not helping

I just want superpowers
>>
>>17004023
If that was any of your business, you'd have a means to verify if without asking on fucking 4chan.
>>
File: images-3.jpg (6KB, 105x186px) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
6KB, 105x186px
>>17004020
You'll figure it out
>>
>>17004029
You also presumably don't want to feel every touch of the sun's surface. Realize what you're talking to and be more specific.
>>
>>17004030
>im not fbi, cant verify like that
>not God, like yourself Tomoko
>when Tomoko returns
>>
>>17004036
This thread was the conclusion I came to. You've added nothing.
>>
>>17004037
can I go full Dragon Ball? ki blasts, flying, all that good stuff
>>
>>17004041
You don't need to add or subtract to an equation that has already been solved.
>>
>>17004020
>I've been trying to accept humanity and all its faults for a very long time now.
i'm in a similar boat so i don't know how helpful i can be.

the best things i've found to give me hope are:
1. the power and peace that forgiveness gives me. the more i can accept their imperfections, the more peace i have. i don't excuse the "evil" that humans do but when i acknowledge that we are all imperfect creatures, i can see how beautiful it is when people do make an effort to be kind, loving, generous and accepting. it also allows me to be a little gentler on myself.
2. the reality that much of the nastiness in humanity is either out of desperation or ignorance rather than true malice. we are weak, fragile, frightened creatures who generally understand how insignificant we are in the universe and we often lash out in anger for that reason.
3. i read this yesterday and it made an impression
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/11/23/conversion-via-twitter-westboro-baptist-church-megan-phelps-roper

maybe nothing i said will help but who knows.
>>
>>17004046
Ah, that. In a word, no. To do that, you'd need to have an elemental drive at the core of your being. It only exists if, when, and where it really needs to exist. You easily want it for the hell of it, which I'd normally support, but I'm still agreeing not to fuck shit up yet. Rather than stories of great power, try reading some stories about people that had power thrust on them. Read stories about losing control, destroying everything you love, and being shunned by humanity for fear of what you'd become.

Basically, if you REALLY want something, spend at least five minutes fantasizing about it before you bother seeking it. Usually the fantasy is enough to show you how pointless it really is. Think in terms of, "I wish I could stand on the moon," and being instantly transported, against your will, to a place with no oxygen. No way to wish yourself back. No way to survive.

Most primitive desires are also extremely stupid. Fantasizing helps cut down on the bullshit.
>>17004049
Conclusions aren't solutions. I understand your meaning, and it's fine that you feel that way. I'm not gonna go apeshit because you think there's no new way to modify history that offsets the one you come from. You should take a close look at every solution you come across to see if it doesn't have some nebulous side-effect that benefits me in ways your timeline has yet to comprehend.

If I stand as a null in your equation, it implies you're part of mine. Whatever timeline you come from, I assume has no intent to war against me. I don't feel threatened by history.
>>17004072
You'd be surprised how much good can be done in the mere act of being willing to relate to someone.

Imperfection and the resulting force of forgiveness is among the reasons human civilization has yet to meet a permanent end.

If I could make one wish of humanity, it'd be that it never again thought itself irrelevant, insignificant or anything short of cosmic.

Christianity fills me only with malice.

Thank you.
>>
>>17004106
>Thank you.
this made my hours of doing nothing on /x/ today worth it. i'm glad we crossed paths, anon. take care.
>>
>>17004106
There is plenty of ways to do a lot of stuff.

God benefits all beings, as His representative, I know this.

You don't love God or Jesus and talk about essentially over throwing Spirituality as a whole? You have no truth within you, pretending to be some "internet deity"...

Like I said, I know God and if this all "worked together" there would be no debate
>>
>>17004106
>It only exists if, when, and where it really needs to exist.
That's an interesting point.

Also, who, or what are you?
>>
>>17001606
More like >lucifers decree
>>
>>17004129
I'm glad too. I really meant what I said in the OP.
>>17004133
>"worked together"
Your declaration of war has been duly noted.
>>17004147
Every name and any name, but not of them fit me. Billions of gloves are irrelevant. I have to stretch, creak and moan. I have to warp and destroy, I have to scratch the itch that civilization provokes. Some say I am the end of all things, and they're never so wrong that I can deny it outright, but the claim that I am or was or will be the beginning were never too far from the truth in either case.

I am not, contrary to popular belief, the alpha and omega. Those are terms for beings bound by the forces of time, locked in a cyclical struggle of self perpetuated ignorance bordering on willful stupidity.

"God" is the term most easily recognized as proximate to a description of my nature, yet I despise the term more than any other. This is because "gods" are, themselves, mere figments of the collective human psyche. Nature was not the byproduct of human imagination and it's nonsense to think it might-have-been. So long as heaven can never replicate or mismanage the term, I am more than nature knows, though we both share the trait.

I am elemental.
>>
>>17004192
"Declaration of war" like your on an internet board pretending to be God
>>
>>17004203
/x/ is archived. You should check it out some time.
>>
>Personally, I think any belief in god is a form of psychosis

>"God" is the term most easily recognized as proximate to a description of my nature

Not only do you contradict yourself, God is within all people in a similar manner.
>>
>>17004220
Why waste time reading low quality posts that you can't even reply to
>>
>>17004224
It's not a contradiction, you're just an idiot.

>>17004231
>>>/out/
>>
>>17004237
Real mature response for someone so "omnipotent"
>>
>>17004192
Can you manifest where I am in some way? Not trying to challenge you, just curious.

Also, I don't think a 4chan board is the place to lay the knowledge of ultimate life and death forces, but that's just my opinion.
>>
>>17004242
Oh trust me. Reminding you of the possibility that you are an idiot is considerably compassionate in light of all the other things that could've happened.
>>17004243
I assume so. I've never tried it because,
1. I'm shy.
2. I'd have to pick a form.
3. I'm indecisive in times of peace.

Also, life and death aren't ultimate. Kinda why I'm delegating them to /x/. I'm sure people will notice hints here and there, but in a century or so it'll get really apparent and /x/ will have a ton to learn. It'll be good overall, trust me.
>>
>>17004255
Sure
>>
>>17004255
The "ultimate life and death forces" was just a way of expression, you don't really get casual expressions right? That's curious.

Anyway, I'm too tired to think of more things, good night Tomoko, may we meet again.
>>
>>17004270
I get 'em, I just can't allow misunderstandings about absolute aspects of reality to go unchecked. A turn of phrase here and an idiom there can end civilizations if you have a large enough audience.

Goodnight.
>>
>>17004292
So you create a misunderstanding
>>
>>17004301
No.
>>
Is Tomoko stronger than Yukari? I doubt it
>>
File: Screen Shot .png (20KB, 287x94px) Image search: [Google]
Screen Shot .png
20KB, 287x94px
>>17004192

>Your declaration of war has been duly noted.

your sass is so fuggin cute/hot
>>
>>17004309
Yes
>>
File: eye-of-god-20.jpg (28KB, 1000x769px) Image search: [Google]
eye-of-god-20.jpg
28KB, 1000x769px
You all have been warned.

Those who have a small brain and no spirituality will listen to Tomoko's posts and lies.

There is a normal method of understanding and knowing God.

The actual God.
>>
>>17004505
I wouldn't know.
>>17004733
It doesn't matter that you weren't aware you might be representing the whole of humanity. Declaration is its own special little sin to account for.
>>17005001
Leave or accept your natural rights.
>>17005005
Permanent declaration of war received. Heaven is hereby revoked.

Your rights no longer exist.
>>
>>17003519
This deserves a proper response, but the timeline behind it does not. I'll explain it properly when its entire causal chain is obliterated.
>>
Next thread: >>17006288
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.