[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 380
Thread images: 63

File: image.jpg (579KB, 1272x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
579KB, 1272x1600px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Always respect your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Always respect your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread:
>>16996483
>>
>>17000408
Does any one else get these intense auguries from mundane activities like drinking tea, shower water dripping of your body, etc?
>>
was Joan Rivers right about what she said about the current Prez and First Lady?
>>
Hey! Good afternoon!
>>
Props to op for making this just about every day.
What sorts of divination do you fools practice?
I've just started researching geomancy, interesting stuff.
>>
File: 1447942955937.jpg (253KB, 1396x652px) Image search: [Google]
1447942955937.jpg
253KB, 1396x652px
>>17000425
Looks like it's that time again to play THESE ARE PEOPLE!
>>
Will the new astral island of the chans afucking succed?
>>
Morning div :)
>>
File: 1374696546769.jpg (339KB, 1700x644px) Image search: [Google]
1374696546769.jpg
339KB, 1700x644px
>>17000623
Good afternoon, or well, good day. Good morning. Something. How are you doing?

>>17000632
Nay, there are usually different people making a new thread, so it's not just one person. From what I've noticed, tarot is mostly practiced in here since it's simple, the tools (a tarot deck) are easy to obtain and there's a lot of material on the subject in the internet.

There's also stuff like runes, scrying with various sorts of tools, reading from tea leaves, I Ching, heck, there's the occasional random fellow who throws bones. A lot of various stuff really. You could ask Hijinks when they will show up about different and perhaps even more obscure divination methods.

-

...speaking about divination, I may just end up doing a few readings myself. I do not know how many, or when I'll stop, but I will probably go until my mind is a goner.

Query and genders of everyone involved in the query. No financial/career readings. Lots of allegory and interpretation, but I'll do my best to interpret. Of course, I can do a mindscape if anyone is interested...just give me your permission to enter, is all.
>>
>>17000651
Feelin better?
>>
File: image.png (155KB, 250x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
155KB, 250x332px
Ave /div/

>>17000632
>What sorts of divination do you fools practice?
Various sorts. I've studied and practiced divination for quite some time now.

Which reminds me, I'll be lurking to answer divination theory and practice.
>>
>>17000655
Nice dubs, and well... I guess. I think. Not sure really.

What's up with ya, Sorrow? How are you holding up?

>>17000656
Speak of the devil and it sh- I mean hello Hijinks!~

How are you doing?
>>
>>17000651
I don't know what just happened, but I think I just had a spirit journey...they called it that, at least.

It was like I fell asleep, and I was dreaming, but it was all in my room. However, the details and dimensions were different, but...let's just say some trippy shit happened.

Can you read for what this was all about?

I'm a male...I heard voices of both gender...the sprit I saw at the end who referred to me as a spirit was female.
>>
>>17000672
Pretty down, i've been trying to think about your reading yesterday. Every part of soul is denying me. I've been able to find some aspects but others are out of reach.
Btw heya to
>>17000656
>>17000648
>>
>>17000672
>>17000685
Ave, ave!
>>
Greetings /div/ missing doing readings, hope I can get back anytime soon.

Passing by just to wish you all a great day
Safe paths
>>
>>17000651
Doing alright for now lol. Hoping that anon I helped yesterday comes back to tell me he's alive. Hey Yalda, would it he too much to ask for a reading or mindscape? I don't really have a question but just information for the now I suppose. I know you don't do spirit readings lol.
>>
>>17000655
Hi sorrow :)
>>
Katite, noreciau general readingo.

:*
>>
>>17000718
>>
File: 1394780155250.jpg (459KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1394780155250.jpg
459KB, 1024x768px
>>17000408
I posted this in earlier threads, but I'll post it again because I would like to see more input on the topic.
Last time anons, I won't bother y'all again after this.

Hey /div. Is there a genetic/inherited component to your spooky divinations? Is the art of proficient and profound reading of divine messages something that can be learned and practised to increase your "accuracy" and discover deeper understanding about yourself and others, or is it something that can only be truly effective in the ownership of those who have a natural talent for divination?

Which category do you practitioners fall under, and how do you measure your effectiveness, or... power level, in respect of the aims of the divination sessions you go through daily?

Basically, what do you think is the key that makes you a candidate of exceptional skill?
>>
>>17000707
Ohhh I do have a question just in case you do a regular reading lol. Was I passed down "special" traits from my mother and grandma? If you decide to mindscape, I give you permission to enter. If you don't read for me, that is fine too lol :D
>>
>>17000744
Your mom and grandma were spiritual persons or just extremely intuitive?
>>
>>17000651
i would love a mindscape, you do have permission.
m/24

i need some advice getting on with my craft, i feel like something is inhibiting me. just need a little bump in the right direction, also thinking of making a decision that will lead me somewhere else than i am now, would like some insight there as well, if you could.
thank you in advance, yaldabaoth

cheers!
>>
>>17000752
That's just it... I'm not 100% sure. My mom has told me that the women in our family are exceptionally intuitive but I also know my mom has dealt with the spiritual aspect a lot. Again, not so certain with it but have seen people talk about the whole running in families with the women. It clicked in my mind about my family.
>>
>>17000651
What is a mindscape?
>>
I would greatly appreciate a reading on my past life. I don't mind from whom, or the means by which; but I'll be truly thankful for any information.
might do some i ching readings later if anyone wants it.
>>
File: 1367219355040.jpg (658KB, 1680x1264px) Image search: [Google]
1367219355040.jpg
658KB, 1680x1264px
And thus, let us begin with the readings.

>>17000675
I... I do not think I was entirely able to see anything. In fact, what I saw I do believe was quite entirely off from the truth. Or it's simply drenched in symbolism.

The card was simple enough for me to be clear, - a flame, yet blue and red at the same time. Fire and ice. A duality of sorts, fighting against one another. A lack of balance. In the sphere, in the middle of the card, it felt warm from the outside yet ice cold on the inside.

What I saw after was quite an interesting scene. A man, a powerful magician that collected souls, was pacing around in his underground hall, making strange gestures with this interesting looking staff. It was more of a staff for two hands and not for one. A magical staff indeed. He was seemingly restless, moving back and forth, almost in thought about something, but yet it was quite unclear to me. Back and forth, back and forth, I realized that he was slowly inching towards the massive, white throne which was on the opposite side of the room, facing the large, heavy doors. It almost seemed like he was trying to get comfortable with the area for some reason, or perhaps he was seemingly nervous about something. It was hard to tell.

From there on, I simply watched in what seemed like fast-forward while he was pacing and inching closer and closer to the throne. I kept note of the throne, for it seemed to be a complex machine of sorts. For some reason, it felt like it was being powered by souls...for what? Unknown it was to me. During that time, I could not help but to notice an occasional flash of darkness, something black and red, but they were but a split second. I could not make any sense out of them. Maybe...a...sigil? It would be a very large stretch though.

(1/2)
>>
File: 1357152469285.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1357152469285.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>17000791
Soon, the scene returned to normal speeds, and he was simply inches away from the machine throne. He sat himself upon it, and with a bored expression, he waited impatiently for someone to walk through the doors. And so someone did. A man, young, obviously unsure and uncertain about what is going on around him... Surrounded by some odd few flashes around him, forms...shapes... red and blue. Duality yet again is apparent.

They exchange some few words, but oh was it eloquent. Unexpectedly so. The young man wished to stop what the other was doing, while the one on the throne simply was amused and perhaps quite annoyed by what was going on before him. A waste of time, perhaps?

They soon broke out into a battle, and it was certain that the one on the throne was going to win. The young man fell on the ground, weak, and soon found himself to be stabbed clean and through by the staff that the other held. The other one drags the still body to the throne, and starts hitting the boy's head with the staff. Three times. Chanting something...pointless...

Soon, the boy was almost dead, and the man just without remorse, killed him. However, his spirit was sent back to reincarnate, for the man that he was fighting did not seem entirely...evil. Awful. The young boy had to learn something from this, what ever this was... But will he? Will he even remember what happened in the first place?

-

Well sheesh, this can take a variety of different directions right there. Either you were supposed to learn a lesson from this kind of a thing, to realize what's going on, OR this could be something else entirely. Do not take this literally though, this is fairly obvious that it's a reading that should be read between the lines.

However, all this symbolism for souls... Strange. Very strange.
>>
>>17000791
>>17000795
That is absolutely fascinating, thank you. I think I can make sense of this eventually.
>>
>>17000651
male
mindscape, enter as you please, hope my subconscious lets you
>>
>>17000685
In what sense denying? As for that reading, well... I do not think it's supposed to be an entirely accurate representation in the first place. There are things that I will be off with, Sorrow. I'm not completely accurate by any means...

>>17000699
Ave, ave!

ps: nice dubs.

>>17000707
>>17000744
Ah, good that you're doing well. And he should be, it's not like he went dealing with some wendigos or something...right? R-right?

I may just go with a regular reading, or at least the query that you asked for. I recall giving a mindscape for you before and well... eh. I don't think I would entirely see anything more besides the similar patterns.

>>17000761
It's either a mindscape or the query, friend. They are two separate things. The query would be more accurate for you, while the mindscape would be a general...ish... thing. You decide while I do a reading for Discord.

>>17000772
I could just say that I'm delving ''into'' one's mind, but it's really just seeing the main, mental space of the querent. I may see some general things, I may see some more symbolism, I may just see weird shit. You really don't know what to expect when you do it...always fun though.

>>17000803
If you have ever played Runescape, then well... It was basically a fight between Nomad and the player. It was honestly surprising to see that out of all the damn things I could have. It may give you a better visual idea of what I saw besides my description.

>>17000804
Gotcha. If you want, I can be more forceful with my entry, but eh. I'd rather avoid it.
>>
>>17000768
Well yeah, family do matters but there's a thing i think it's more common in females but stronger in males.
>>17000814
I'll give an example - soul is like a castle. You know that it all around you but residents might ignore or hide from you. It's the same with soul aspects. The Power keeps blaming me why i'm ignoring him
>>
>>17000830
Can you tell me what you would interpret the Queen of Pentacles and The Tower for the reason someone is keeping their feelings to themselves?
>>
>>17000814
Sounds fantatic Yalda! He said if he didn't reach full Jana state he had to kill himself today. Not sure why. :/
>>
>>17000844
The might got burned in the past while showing emotions towards other person (aka being friendly to the wrong person). It might involve person being emotionally neglected in the childhood therefore person is unable to show feelings in the right way (either showing too much or becoming distant)
>>
>>17000858
Jhana*
>>
>>17000830
Does it run in families with males and females?
>>
>>17000860
ooh, thank you.

what do you think the queen of pentacles means?
>>
>>17000867
Motherly figure, security, stable things.
>>17000865
It's assumed that intuition "genes" runs from mother side but there's a big factor from fathers side also. Boys are usually get ridiculed by it in childhood and young teens while to girls it's more acceptable to be intuitive. In conclusion it does run in families with males and females. It's easier to spot intuitive females than males due to society double standards.
>>
File: 1356294823404.jpg (528KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1356294823404.jpg
528KB, 1920x1200px
>>17000718
You're a massive fucking faggot and you know it. :^(

This was a curious card to see. A little bit silly, but at the same time it was an interesting sight compared to the few I've had to look at. Two spears, each on one side, and a money bill in the middle. It was ripped a little bit in half, but not entirely, and it wrapped itself around...a pentacle? It looked like a crest of some sorts - a silly looking one, but it had meaning nonetheless. A third spear showed up in the middle.

On the other side, a...present? Red box, white wrapping. It was sitting there, in the darkness, seemingly a bit out of place. A man, *you guessed it, it's you* picked up the present, looked at it a little bit, and started unwrapping it. In it, I saw a cage with a relatively young, but yet thick looking cat. Oh dear, it was quite a feisty one. It did not react too well to what the man did, and once he opened it the cat attacked his right leg.

He tried playing around with her, seemingly not minding the scratches and the blood, but at some point he simply started walking away. The cat was still deep in his right leg, but at some point it just let go and saw how the man distanced away from her. It was almost...sad...and I felt pity for it, but then it made the most annoyed expression a cat could have, and it walked away in the opposite direction of the man.

The man was walking through the dark for quite a bit, until he was seemingly walking on a stone path. He had a direction to go for. He had a direction to face. Soon, he found himself in a medieval looking town, near the sea. A port town, of sorts. There were so many people in there, and they weren't entirely well off compared to him. He looked like a giant to them. Some even bowed before him, - he was enjoying the attention by quite a bit. One of them in particular, he made the man bow several times, chuckling at the entire scene.

(1/2)
>>
File: 1356295170875.jpg (288KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1356295170875.jpg
288KB, 1920x1080px
>>17000883
He was walking through the crowds, enjoying the scenery. His eyes caught a young lass, dark hair, not exactly the most pale but at the same time not quite dark. They were about to get close, but this one, burly, thick man stood in between and essentially carried the aura which said ''fuck off before I will wreck you up''.

This made the man back off, and soon he was wandering through the crowd again. I realized that the people which stood out the most were...you guessed it yet again...females. He didn't really stop for any, but at some point he was back on his road again, which was temporarily lost in the midst of the crowd. There was a woman calling him, somewhere slightly deeper in the alley. Telling him to come with her. That's a bad idea, lad, she's going to suck your blood out and leave you for dead in the dark, lonely alley.

I see the man heading on the path again, but yet he was quite...lonely. There were no people around him. At some point, I see him sitting down on the ground, looking out to the ocean and the eventual sunset. A young girl, fairly well dressed, very pretty and seemingly quite kind, shows up and sits down on his right. She simply goes on talking about how there will always be another tomorrow, even if it's less bright or less sunny, it will always be yet another tomorrow. The world keeps going round. She pointed towards the sunset, and I see a seagull heading towards the open ocean, further off...

This encouraged the man by quite a bit, and he soon found himself some inner will, some inner...joy that he had before, to go on. To keep moving. At some point, I see him in yet another crowd, being a giant compared to everyone else.

I get a vague feeling that he will be able to get his hands on something rather expensive, a deed of sorts, and surrounding people may not like too much...

Here you go m8, enjoy the reading.
>>
>>17000877
s0 how is it used as a reason for keeping things a secret?
>>
>>17000814
>I can be more forceful with my entry, but eh
do what you consider most apropriate
>>
>>17000877
Do birth dates, as in just the day, matter at all? I always found it odd that my sister and I were born on the 23rd day of our month and my brother is the 24th. (Not the same month or year) or am I just thinking a little too far out of the box lol.
>>
>>17000888
ole, double trips
He's afraid that feelings might cause sudden and unwanted change in life (Tower card - sudden changes). The reasoning might be - it's better to hide it in secret because someone might disappoint me.
>>
>>17000895
It matters on natal chart. There are a lot of aspects in placements which can indicate better connection to intuition.
>>
>>17000901
I have my natal chart but I don't know their time of birth.
>>
Hello /div/! Anybody willing to do a reading?
>>
>>17000656
Hi, hope I'm not too late for a question about scrying.
I've been giving it a go, just closing my eyes and letting pictures come. Sometimes I see written text, but I can't really make out the words.
I tried reading one letter at a time, but if I do that, the other letters blur; sometimes they change into similar letters (similar in sound or font).

Did you ever run into similar issues, as a beginner?
>>
>>17000425
I wish I did. I want to see the future.
>>
>>17000651
I would like a mindscape. You have my permission.

I am male.
>>
>>17000651
Hey, if you're still reading or not too burned out, I would like to have a mindscape

You may come in

Thank you
>>
File: hyacinth.jpg (259KB, 800x1041px) Image search: [Google]
hyacinth.jpg
259KB, 800x1041px
>>17000968
Hey Hyacinth. What's the story behind your nickname? Is it related to the greek myth?
>>
>>17001008
I'm male
>>
>>17001010
Loosely.
It was originally picked for a roleplay character, but I've grown to like the name so much that it feels okay to claim it as my own.
His name was indeed picked because of the myth, as well as the floral theme. So... Yeah, loosely.
>>
I blame the IRC for taking my time away. Ah well, back to reading with me.

>>17000830
Ah, I see. I see. Alright, this makes a tad bit more sense right now. The Eye thing did really want me to get closer to it, but I knew the intentions were not exactly the best ones. Best...best stay away from it.

>>17000858
That's some...odd stuff. What a strange anon that was. Hopefully he did not get through with it. I'll work on your reading next.

>>17000894
If you say so, then so be it. You're after Discord then.

>>17001004
>>17001008
Not sure about you two, actually, but...we'll see if I will have enough strength.
>>
>>17001027
It's actually opposite. I have to go to the Eye, like a leap of faith. It might mess everything up or give different insight. Maybe you remember so detail about it so i could concentrate on it?
>>17001021
mmm, simple yet unusual
>>
>>17000651
22, Aquarius, 5'10
I give you permission to do a mind scape. Also, if you are able, I would love a reading concerning my future with a girl by the name of K and one of J. Please and thank you :)
>>
>>17000408
>>>/lgbt/5278559
>>
23, Scorpio, Male

Why am I sad about the past? What wisdom can I gain from reflecting on it, and what is the purpose of everything that's happened since the last few years until now?
>>
File: 1359665004020.jpg (169KB, 1600x1168px) Image search: [Google]
1359665004020.jpg
169KB, 1600x1168px
>>17000744
You're actually wrong, I could do spirit readings. I just don't see the point in dealing with them unless absolutely necessary.

Here's your reading:

The card which represented this was...odd, to say the least. It first showed a King from my actual playi- I mean tarot deck. He first faced sideways, but then his face turned towards mine. He took his scepter, his wand, and it soon changed shape into something far different - a staff? A staff with a floral tip on the top. He seems to ''hand'' it to me, but I know this is but a picture on the card.

I look at the other side, and see a Queen. She was quite a resigned woman, and after looking at me with a very...uncaring...look, turns herself and heads out into the distance of the environment of the card. She does throw a flower in my direction. It almost seems like the staff could bring the flower to life, the dark lotus. The two parts were needed. The flower was simply given by the Queen, but the force to grow it, to make it bloom more and become something more had to come from the King. Fitting, after all.

Then, I delve deeper into the scene. I see ... darkness... But there is a young girl, seemingly finding herself wandering about. She was given a flower by what seemed like her mother, but the flower was...strange. It did not feel like a flower, it was warped and dead in a sense. It was a flower, sure, but it's...it's just not it. She watched the girl from far away, playing around with the flower...

Then I see a man showing her something. Doing something... And soon, the flower changes. It turns into a staff in the girl's hands. A wand...One wand. She seems to be having problems handling it, for it's simply too big. It's too much. She was awkward with it, too unsure as to how and what she could do. She was merely playing around with it.

(1/2)
>>
File: 1356221274005.jpg (712KB, 2000x1249px) Image search: [Google]
1356221274005.jpg
712KB, 2000x1249px
>>17001076

The father is unsure whether he should do more, but soon he approaches the girl again after the mother seemingly gives him permission. He shows her some moves, how to flail around the staff in a better manner. More accuracy. More directness. Walking her through the steps, so to speak.

Hmm... this is an interesting one. It seems that it not only came from your mother's side, but also from the father. I did hear a female voice at the end though, saying something along the lines of talking with your father or at least focusing more on the father aspect instead of just the mother. The father is a sleeper? Huh? That was an oddball to hear.

>>17001035
The eye? Like I said, it eerily reminded me of the one that represents Hermaeus Mora. But instead of the joined two pupils, it was just one. Maybe with some slight purple and less tentacles around it. Not a small one, by any means. Rather big one. As big as me, and I'm a pretty short fuck.

>>17001046
I am unsure whether I'll do more readings, especially two in one.
>>
File: vel.jpg (116KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
vel.jpg
116KB, 1600x900px
>>17001079
The first thought is maybe you've seen something like Vel'Koz? Lore actually fits with your previous reading. Both hungry of knowledge. Anyway have to concentrate on that image.
>>
>>17001079
What do you mean by sleeper? I really appreciate this reading Yalda and thank you for correcting me on being able to do spirit readings :D
>>
>>17001058
Well I drew two cards.
1) prince o cups
This card represents, or hints towards, why you are sad. Not exactly about what you're sad for, but that's for you to decide if you want to come clean with yourself.

2) three o cups, abundance
This is a card that represents what you can learn from your sadness. Again not quite what you're asking for, but I'm sure you can work with these in your current emotional constraints.

Now, to water it all down for you(no pun here), if you wish to cultivate good feels of acceptance and peace with the past, then you should grow in that exact avenue. Acceptance of what transpired in the past as a part of yourself(the human experience that is you), and finally peace with the terms that you find yourself with.
With these, acceptance of the past and peace with yourself in that respect, you can start to grow good fruit, and those fruits will make the soil stronger, the environment richer, and your life more abundant.
Of course this abundance won't appear out of thin air. So keep in mind that time will heal your wounds if you help allow it to work it's magic.

Feedback is appreciated, anon. :)
Take care of yo soul.
>>
19, Leo, Female.

Should I quit or work harder? Am I suitable for this kind of occupation?
>>
How to trip?
Also would love a mind cape or aura reading.
>>
>>17001058
You must have loved her. Are you upset over a girl?

The cards that were drawn you were all cups. Cups = emotions.
>>
>>17001079
It's OK. Thanks for responding!
>>
>>17001112
Before I divine for you, why are you working your current job? Is it meant to be a permanent occupation/career, or just parttime for some cash?
>are you in it for the money or the job?
>>
>>17001121

I like to think I did. She was older than me so the Page can represent my relative youth. I just wish I knew how she was doing nowadays.
>>
>>17001113
>mindscape
Ffs I hate phoneposting
>>
Which signs are going to get keked with Saturn in Sagittarius?
>>
>>17001126
It's not a job, I probably worded that wrong, sorry. English isn't my native language.
It's a small, competitive performing arts school (I know, fucking stupid). It's pretty stressful and time consuming. I'm thinking I'm not really suited for that kind of enviroment, but on the other hand, there's nothing else I can see myself doing.

My question is more like. Should I stick with it, or quit to protect my mental health?
>>
>>17001147
Hmm... One second.
>>
File: aa.jpg (186KB, 1000x552px) Image search: [Google]
aa.jpg
186KB, 1000x552px
>>17001076
Hi Yaldabaoth!

I don't know if you are doing readings anymore, but somehow scrolling through this thread I had an urge to inquire for a spirit reading.

I don't know if you do those but I felt this inclination to ask for one, I feel as though I can find out a lot from that particular readign at this particular time..

I'm a 21 year old female, T.

Thank you and if this is not possible thank you either way!
>>
File: images.jpg (19KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
19KB, 225x225px
Hey everyone!

i'm open to ask the book of changes any questions you may have, feel free to shoot! just tag my post and ask your question and i'll consult the oracle.
>>
>>17001158
What's my love situation looking like for 2016?
>>
>>17000651
hi :) would like to try this mindscape thing.
male btw
>>
>>17001147
Okay so I have two cards for you.

1) 3 o wands, virtue
This card is a representation of what may come from sticking with your pursuit.

2) 9 o swords, cruelty
This one represents what may come from quitting at this point.

Doesn't sound too hard to believe if you take the cards literally. If you continue in the competitions you'll find some virtue, in the form of defeat or victory, there is no real shame in giving it your all. The goal you want and the goal you're heading towards shouldn't alter your motivation to be your best.

If you decide that it isn't your thing, then you might beat yourself over it a little. Take it as a monumental failure because you've already placed so muh effort.

I think you should stick with it, because I have a third card here for the sole purpose of defining who you are in respect to your occupation.
>9 o wands, strength

I think you'll grow more as an individual if you stick with it. Good luck!
If you feel that this reading wasn't helpful, you can always try someone else. :)
>>
>>17001158
Heya, I'd like a general reading on my work situation if possible please!

My information:
Male
Libra/Goat
>>
>>17001158
Am I being stupid, or am I actually helping people by giving all this a shot?
Would it be wise to go deeper?
>>
>>17001158
love reading pls? me and her
>>
>>17000651

I know i'm waaaaay to late for a reading, but I'll re-post this request anyway so I can reference this to other readers later

Male virgo. Tend to be easy going most of the time and not get hung up on petty things. Love spirituality and a mix of nerd stuff, anime and sci-fi, etc. Enjoy learning in general. Imaginative, but tend to be down to earth, especially these days
Can be funny and whimsical but play it safe around people who aren't in my comfort zone. Generally open-minded overall, but old-fashioned when it comes to relationships and tend to be a romantic.

Would like to know if my love life is going to progress. My circle of friends have become more distant, but we didnt have a lot in common other than getting drunk and there wasnt much opportunity to be found there. On the other hand some coworkers and acquaintances have become a little closer, albeit I dont get to hang out with them much. Do you see anything romantic progressing for me under these circumstances, and if not, what the hell am I supposed to do
>>
>>17001167
Thanks a lot!
>>
>>17001175
Hey no problem. Just out of curiosity, how do you feel about the competitions? Where do you see yourself heading?
You don't have to answer it's fine.
>>
>>17001158

male pisces

ive been unemployed for 9 months. I have no skills or talents and below average intelligence.

whats my life looking like next year job wise?
>>
>>17001158

It's lengthy, but just pretty much want to know where my social/love life is headed.

>>17001174
>>
File: 1356199457157.jpg (295KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1356199457157.jpg
295KB, 1920x1200px
>>17001096
Shit...that's actually similar... Damn.

Yeah, go for it and enjoy your trip. This is bound to get fun for ya.

>>17001101
I don't know, I think she meant something along the lines of...less aware of his intuition. He can help you, it seems. Or at least you should focus on the aspect, as I've said.

...please, don't say it that loud. I'd rather not do them unless necessary.

>>17000804
Alright lad, here's your mindscape reading.

You're right. It was not entirely an easy experience, I vaguely remember some details and it all felt like a very... very vivid dream...

At first, the card that I saw, was... it was a strange one. I do not remember the back of it, which is a terrible shame. Maybe I will remember it in a slightly later time, but ah... Most of the parts I do remember.

I do recall this: I saw an open book on a lectern, and I could see a massive, pink yet glowing tree further off in the distance. So many curled branches, all wavering about in different directions. Some straight, some less straight... But the entire bark was glowing, as if it had veins all over it. A strange looking tree, I'm not going to lie. At some point, I thought that the branches were going to burst small flowers out of there, - blue flowers.

I reach my arm out to seemingly touch the scene itself, to ah... make sure it's real almost...but yet I touch fabric. It was but a mere painting. No, a mere would be a wrong word. It was a rather wide and spacious one. After realizing that I was in some sort of a room, I look around.

It was a small room, filled with bookshelves on the sides, and a...bonfire...in the middle of the room. There was a lectern nearby, with an open book. I look at it, and I cannot for the life of me figure out what it says. Words, so many words...so many words... At the end pages though, I could see music sheets. Practically no images in the entire book, at least from the pages that I remember.

(1/2)
>>
>>17001178
No problem, I'm glad to talk about it to someone. I feel tired, mostly. It's a lot of presentations all at once, most of them involving teamwork with people I would hate outside of school. And hours of rehearsals every day, on top of 7 hours of class.

I don't see myself heading anywhere desu.I mean, I'd like to be an actress and theoretically I'm on the path of becoming one. But then I see all those other people that are more talented than me not making it, and I'm like, no way it's gonna be me. No fucking way.
>>
File: 1356299373847.jpg (757KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1356299373847.jpg
757KB, 1920x1200px
>>17001202
I could see a fireplace further off, on the opposite side of the room. There was a wooden door behind it, oddly enough. This is where I start fighting off the loss of focus, and I manage to win out the battle. I walk up to the fireplace, taking note of the windows and the atmosphere outside - dark, night. Perhaps there was a moon out.

So I brace myself and go further on, opening the door and scattering some of the coals to the side. I see... a dark, stone-clad corridor. There were no lit torches to show me what's going on, but yet thanks to the strange ambient light I could see the approximate size of the thing and what would be ahead of me, even if it was dim. After taking a metaphorical gulp, I go onward.

After walking for a little bit in the straight corridor, I get this strange urge to simply change my perspective. To float out of my body. And so I do, and so I see that this tunnel branches out at a certain point. More branches, more and more, until I just lose count. It's like a web of tunnels, leading to everywhere and nowhere at the same time. There was some white fog in the distance, obscuring the further off tunnels, but I did not see anything more.

I focus on the center part of this...webway of tunnels, and find something relatively curious. A room with ground for black and white tiles. Checkered. There was a woman painting on a canvas, albeit she herself was not beautiful. However, on the canvas, I could see the face. It was...beautiful. What she was doing with it though, I could not figure out as to how she obtained such results. She suddenly looks in the general direction of me and angrily gesticulates to the man who was standing right next to me. He simply walks back to the tunnels after she's done.

Well, I don't do much after that. I float to the ceiling, and from the merest touch it cracks and almost collapses. I manage to save it just in time, phew...

Alright, I'm done with that. Lost half of the typed out reading by accident, wew.
>>
>>17001163

looks good, anon. great fortune!
hex 42 increase
hex 59 expansion

udgment: Take advantage of your opportunities.

keep your eyes open, seize the moment, it'll be waiting for you.

the second hex (59) was given to you to tell you that it's likely you'll meet your partner at work, or simply, it's by foccusing on your work, you will by chance run into your partner.

gl, anon!

http://www.jamesdekorne.com/GBCh/hex42.htm
http://www.jamesdekorne.com/GBCh/hex59.htm
>>
>>17001202
Thanks yalda, mums the word. I hope your day goes well. Btw... I love your readings <3
>>
>>17001208
Thanks.
>>
>>17001202
>>17001207
as usuall i did not understand anything but i'm very thankful for your time
>>
>>17001204
Sounds like a lot of work and stress. I'm sure at one point in your life you actually enjoyed trying to act.

I'll be honest I have no experience in the acting biz outside of highschool drama class. It's all about perspective and trying to learn what it means to be expressive. How to harness your own memories or experiences and to use them to portray yourself in some demeanour by adjusting the experience to be like the role you're playing....
If that makes any sense.

Whether you become an actor or not, I think this will happen:
You'll learn about yourself. Your strengths, weaknesses, the weakness in your strengths, and the strength within your weaknesses.
Put it all into that pursuit. Don't doubt yourself or you might just abandon all your effort in one moment.
I guess what I'm trying to say is this: it's hard, but you'll be tough as nails if you don't let it get to you too much.

Again, good luck! :) It's good to pursue dreams, least we stop dreaming altogether because we believe our pursuits to be fruitless. And to quote the fitizens: "perhaps the heaviest burdens are not the weights we lift, but the feels we carry"
>>
>>17001228
>>
Know you're probably done but is there still any chance of a mindscape? I'm male. You have my permission to ener, don't leave a mess ;)
>>
>>17001230
Yeah that quote. Couldn't find the image on my pc so I winged the quoting.
>>
>>17001228
I had no I idea how much I needed to hear that. Thank you so much anon! Good luck in all of your pursuits as well.:)
>>
File: 1402853270280.jpg (455KB, 2880x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1402853270280.jpg
455KB, 2880x1920px
>>17001254
Thanks. I'll need all the luck and confidence I could get.
Glad I could help honestly.
>>
File: 1361586808754.jpg (336KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1361586808754.jpg
336KB, 2560x1600px
Alright, kiddos, I may just need to back off. I may do the readings over the course of evening, but I'm not sure. I'm a bit too worn out right now and I'm obviously taking my sweet time with this.

So, I'll have to leave a considerable amount of people disappointed. Until later, /div/. I may just do some of your readings at random, at least the ones who asked for me specifically.
>>
>>17001269

i missed a reading from yalda yet again, that feel
>>
>>17001269
no worries thanks anyway
>>
>>17001158
I've been giving a certain passion of mine most of my mental and physical time lately. Should I continue on the same path? I feel mostly positive energy, but can't be too sure.
>>
So how does a mindscape work? As in, after a poster gives permission, what has to happen afterwards?
>>
>>17001308
I guess trance then entry? No idea honestly.
>>
>>17001308
Reader looks into your subconsciousness.
>>
>>17000968
I sincerely apologize for my belated response:

>written text
>I tried reading
I have scried/do scry words or phrases. If you cannot make out the text, perhaps it wasn't meant to be a sign or meant to be seen.

What type of scrying do you perform?
>>
File: 63633.jpg (163KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
63633.jpg
163KB, 1024x768px
Doing 1 or 2 readings. Will be. 1 or 2 card draw... lol. I might be picky with who I read for. Still new but need practice. Feedback greatly appreciated :D
I need a picture that represent how you are feeling, sex and 1 specific question please.
>>
File: 1363935066682,0 (1).jpg (26KB, 648x365px) Image search: [Google]
1363935066682,0 (1).jpg
26KB, 648x365px
>>17001322
Male
Will I find a work? If yes in what sector should I search
>>
I may do a reading or two later, after work.
I am, however, very new and I can't attest to the accuracy or validity of my readings as of yet.
All I need is gender and the nature of your query, such as romantic, occupational, attaining a goal.
>>
File: 1446863561497.jpg (23KB, 416x300px) Image search: [Google]
1446863561497.jpg
23KB, 416x300px
>>17001322
Am I being stupid, or am I actually helping people by giving all this a shot?
Male
>>
>>17001334
Little more specific please.. at least a subject.
>>
>>17001329
I'll do yours but I need at least 20 minutes. Biking home.
>>
>>17001348
Okay take your time!
>>
>>17001345
Divination.
Am I actually making some progress into the art, or is it working against me, putting my efforts in vain?

Tell me if this isn't specific enough, and I'll reword it again.
>>
>>17001332

Male

Romantic future and necessary advice, please
>>
>>17001357
No, that works.
>>
>>17001321
No worries, thanks for the answer. Yeah, that might be a possibility too - will just keep practicing and see if it gets better (or not).

>What type of scrying do you perform?
Closed eyes scrying.
>>
>>17001414
Have you tried closed eyed scrying with the sun?
If you do try that, do it with some protection. Either like a tarp, or sunglasses so that the rays don't fry your eyeballs through the eyelids. It's quite an experience.
>>
>>17001332
Male.
Attaining a goal.
>>
>>17001329
Alright. For your question of finding work, I drew The World. It represents new beginnings for you. As long as you work hard for what you desire, you can achieve it.
For what sector, I drew the 3 of Pentacles reversed. It implies a job working with a team but that the team is in discord amongst each other. To be successful is to keep harmony in the group. We must all work as one, to get the job done.
Hope this helped :)
>>
>>17001423
Haha, sounds like it could be fun. Usually I avoid light (I use a blindfold), so it'd be the total opposite of what I do.
>>
>>17001431
Male
How long till I start seeing noticable results?

Bonus: how will reaching that goal affect my life?

(sorry i'd rather not tell you, its very autistic and it would influence the reading I think(
>>
>>17001431
Thanks
>>
>>17001414
Have you tried to contextualize the text to the query? Or meditate on it further?

>keep practicing
Sounds perfect. Let me know in the future (*ba dum tish) how that goes for you.
>>
>>17001322
>>17001444
Sorry didnt link to your first post
>>
>>17001334
Going off this question and knowing you speak of divination, Strength was pulled.
Strength shows up when needed to remind you that your inner strength is stronger than you realize. The cards might work against you or situations but you will overcome them and you will grow a little each time. Even if you don't realize it, others will appreciate your compassion and your helping spirit in times of need. Keep doing what you're doing!
Really hope this helps.
>>
>>17001466
When you scry, do your eyes flicker (REMs)?
>>
>>17001444
Hmmm... I need a picture that reflects how you feel currently.
>>
>>17001432
It is. The visuals are more vibrant because... Hey.. Sunlight.
But I stress that you have some sort of protection. Even with the eyes closed you could burn your retina.
>>
>>17001332
hello!
female, i was wondering if i could get a general romance reading?
>>
24 yr old Gemini female here, i just want to know if he's sorry and if he misses me at all. maybe also if you're up for it, how can i move on?
>>
>>17001466
Yes. Insisting seems to be very taxing, and usually the words aren't even complete enough to be of any use, no matter how much I try.

It feels like tying to read something written by somebody with a poor grasp of your language and alphabeth, so if it's wrong the first time, they try to write it in all possible variants they can think of. But none of them are usually right or even actual words. And it's blurry.

Will let you know if it gets better!

>>17001485
No worries, that's common sense. Besides, sunlight is painful even without staring into it directly.
>TFW sensitive eyes
>>
Can I get a reading about an insurance situation and getting a new form of transportation?

Thank you!

-Scorpio, Male
>>
File: 1445529315796.gif (3MB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
1445529315796.gif
3MB, 500x390px
>>17001477
It does. Maybe that's all I need to read to go on with it. Lady seemed to have got what she needed here >>17001254, so maybe I'm a little too severe on myself.

Thanks discord. :) May I offer something to you? It's fun to read without knowledge, because it's like interpretating a painting without knowing who the artist is, or what the art originally represents. With those kinds of freelance interpretations, we come to the most intimate conclusions/understandings that directly influence ourselves.
Of course it's a little more effort, and less comfortable, but it's a very flexible way of going about fitting a query to a spread.

That's just me though. You don't need to listen to my stupid face.
>>
File: 1393698439855.jpg (68KB, 823x823px) Image search: [Google]
1393698439855.jpg
68KB, 823x823px
>>17001481
>>
>>17001481
>>17001515
Thanks for doing this
>>
>>17001505
Thank you and those words do help. Definitely learning as I go and trying to find that nice balance of card meanings and my feelings of what they can/could mean. One day at a time :)
>>
>>17001519
One day at a time definitely. Haha

What deck do you use?
>>
What do you see?
>>
I will try a new type of reading today.
Who wants to be my guinea pig?
>>
>>17001553
Technically, an experimental method lol. Waiting to pre order my official deck.
>>
>>17001515
Sorry had to take a time out. Starting now.
>>
>>17001569
Moss or diarrhea unders sum syrupy juice or water inside a stirafone damn can't spell that word for shit cup or bucket maybe coffee grains too
>>
>>17001569
I see (from right to left) mother playing with her baby and little fairy behind :3
>>
>>17001577
Over here rght here wat you require
>>
>>17001569
one-handed being standing over a mountain

>>17001593
just a name and a question/theme (general, love, work, etc.)
>>
>>17001577

I'll do it. What do you need? I want to know how to progress on the romantic front, or where thats headed in general
>>
>>17001600

how many guinea pigs are you taking today?
>>
>>17001600
>>17001610

James for my name
>>
>>17001600
Richard
love
>>
>>17001600
Ok Diego male let me know my pov on life or if not the way I carry myself or something specific I do with little effort to see how good this read you know a natural reflex or thought pattern I don't think but do either way
>>
>>17001600

marina
love
>>
>>17001600
Michel
work
>>
>>17001593
>>17001620
Is this going to take a minute
>>
>>17001610
At the moment your love life is bad, huh? Experiment/go travelling ASAP you will make a lot of good memories.

>>17001618
Disloyal, lack of respect. Please start using your brain.

>>17001620
Honestly I dont get what are you talking about so I went with a random reading. So, yea you have that one thing you are very good at. Dont try to think about it, just keep doing it. If you stop and start thinking about it, you will lose hope and start failing it.

>>17001625
You have bad communication, lack of confidence too. But you are trying to change. (You will get good at something and people will envy you, not love related) To succeed in love you 2 choices - use your savings to travel or give up on your selfishness and try to be more bold. The choice is yours.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 211x203px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 211x203px
Not /div/ related, per se, buuuut...

Anyone excited for new X-files this Jan '16?

I can definitely foresee myself watching it!
>>
>>17001663

>>17001479
>>
>>17001584
Still lurking
>>
>>17001640
Travelling? Switching jobs?
Dont let your job rule your life. It takes too much out of you. You have lost joy and your love life suffers too.
>>
>>17001656

>experiment/go travelling

With who? Doing what? I'm poor dude, and no one returns the favor when I reach out. So do what, go visit downtown chicago and just walk around by myself? The fuck good is that gonna help?
>>
>>17001577
I'll bite. Nick, love reading
>>
>>17001444
Since I'm not too sure on the subject I am going to try and really pull the meanings of the cards. I hope it will make more sense to you and please... feedback me lol.
"How long until I see noticeable results"
8 of cups - from what I'm learning and reading is that this card represent inevitable change to move forward. If you wants results, you will need to let the past go. Maybe you are looking for a deeper meaning to yourself or to grow spiritually. Regardless, you need to keep your sights in front of you without looking back.
Bonus: "how will this goal affect my life"
7 of wands- learning to stand your ground and what you believe in. This card points to both aggression and defense. A card of battles. The key to this card is to know what battles are worth fighting for. This will all have a roll to play for how your results will affect your life.
Hmmm not so sure these cards are right. The bad part of being tired and not knowing specifics.
>>
>>17001600
Y.C
Am I making the right choices?
>>
>>17001663
My husband and i too! Man, I hope it has the same feel.
>>
>>17001656
Uhh what am I good at well you said it's best bot to think of it so maybe I shouldn't know
>>
>>17001569
I see a small ant riding a bigger one
Dog with a crow with a white head
A big snake eating the head of a swan
Thin beetle holding a trophy
Three girls with winter hats and dresses dancing in a circle
A woman diving with her arms tied on her back
Two bats or moths
A tower in a shape of a pyramid
A dog eats a bird by its wings
>>
>>17001569
The army, africa and tons of frogs..... and a church preacher
>>
>>17001656

well traveling isn't a possibility, and selfishness? how am i selfish?
>>
>>17001663
You can see that far ahead damn
Didn't watch it originally but it sounds worth a shot any chance you might do some cloud divination this up coming winter wouldn't mind seeing that in action
>>
>>17001706
I've only seen one ep and the fist part of the film
>>
>>17001663

who cares about the new x-files when the new twin peaks episodes are coming out in 2016 instead
>>
>>17001696
Someone read cpl. Eugene sledge thanks.
>>
>>17001674
I have no idea man.
V2 - you want to improve, changing your perspective will help you. But yea you still have obstacles to overcome. Keep trying. Also idk why but dont let the law stop you?
I cant get more specific than this, if you were in Europe I could try at the morning but USA is 2far4me.

>>17001678
You are a good mentor/teacher but currently your hopes are shattered/you have no confidence and decept yourself. Stop thinking about this shit, let go of it and the instinct will drive you.

>>17001688
These are some big ass choices. Intuition/simulation/camouflage will guilde/help you. Separation will hinder you. There is no right or wrong. Its all up to you.

>>17001690
If you think about how it works, it will go wrong. Idk why, thats just how it is.

>>17001704
Idk, thats up to you to find out.

Thanks for participating, good luck and cya.
>>
>>17001577
Silvia
Will senpai notice me?
>>
>>17001732

>Idk, thats up to you to find out.

well thanks anyway i guess?
>>
>>17001578
Hm.. Interesting. Print-out cards or playing cards?
>>
>>17001735
Ahahahaha my bad If this is for real sounded so generic in my head
>>
>>17001723
>twin peaks
You are either too old [spoiler]nostalgia effect[/spoiler] or too young [spoiler]not knowing it was shit[/spoiler] to be excited about it.
>>
>>17001749
Hahaha half real half joke, the wording was silly on purpose, but I actually would like a reading.
>>
>>17001752

>twin peaks
>shit

leave this thread, anon
>>
>>17001748
More on the virtual side lol
>>
>>17001656
>Disloyal, lack of respect. Please start using your brain.
Is there more info? Reading too vague
>>
>>17001732
I don't know who I've been mentoring but I guess that's something. Thanks
>>
File: heic1502a.jpg (139KB, 1280x409px) Image search: [Google]
heic1502a.jpg
139KB, 1280x409px
Alright , I think I posted about two times in threads like these but I never got an answer (probably won't ever but shoot)

25 Female Pisces . Tell me about the dark side of my life. Also if you can find out the one thing I 'obsess' over (probably a stupid request) that has to do with my darkest hours I'm gonna get into this whole /div/ thing aswell. I'll give you a hint : two people under one name that has become widely known.

PS: Please notice me senpai ...
>>
>>17001600
Noa
General, plz
>>
>>17001814
I can take a crack at it later when I'm home from school(in about 5 hours) if you're not too busy/time-pressed for a response.
>>
>>17001781
Ah. Pretty neat.
I'd pass you my deck if you were ever in the area.
Have fun with your future deck! :)
>>
File: 1429142146621.jpg (649KB, 1053x2898px) Image search: [Google]
1429142146621.jpg
649KB, 1053x2898px
>>17001829
Well it's going to be like 5 am when you get back ;_' and thread will probably die by then ... whatever you think is best..
>>
>>17001837
Thread wont die. Just post your query in next one
>>
>>17001833
Wow! Thank you for that gesture. :D :D
>>
24 yr old Gemini female i go by Rho, just a general romance reading please
>>
>>17001046
>>17001076
Could you attempt mine now that it seems that you have recovered? Much thanks as always.
>>
>>17001569
a sobbing sitting person with something (smoke?) at their back
>>
>>17001837
Well if no one does your query I'll be happy to tempt the divines for answers.

No requirements for it, but a picture of a smile before you leave would be helpful. :)

>>17001859
The way I see it is that this deck, although full of potential, will not remain in my hands forever. I'll give it to someone, then I'll buy a new one. Kind of like a rebirth of sorts. That's how I see it anyway.
>>
File: potato.png (15KB, 109x121px) Image search: [Google]
potato.png
15KB, 109x121px
>>17001869
>Three of wands
>XIX the sun
>The fool reversed
>Queen of cups

Your enthusiasm and excitement towards a relationship might lead you into trouble. Act a tad more reserved, and a loving relationship is sure to come your way
>>
File: mirror.jpg (59KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
mirror.jpg
59KB, 640x640px
I want to try scrying for the first time. Any takers?
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 252x200px
UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN

HUH HUH HUH
>>
>>17001951
thank you!
>>
>>17001956
You're an okay fucking bastard. Forgot to say my goodbyes to you, so here's one. Thanks again.
>>
>>17001953
Right here

What kind of query, and what info do you need?
>>
>>17001953
I would like to, what info do you need?
>>
>>17001953
Me tell me something I dunno and would like to know
>>
>>17001953
What kind of scrying?
Let's try object scrying.
There's a tall, cylindrical container with Me. It's got water in it.
Can you see the colour of this container?
Focus on the letter M.
>>
File: 12389.gif (938KB, 500x274px) Image search: [Google]
12389.gif
938KB, 500x274px
Hi guys. Gonna take one query while I wait for sleep to come.
I'm a novice and need some practice. Try posing a specific question, I'll scry it and try to give an interpretation of the images. Keep in mind it's experimental, so it might make little to no sense.

The info I need is the following:
>Your absolute favorite artwork (picture/link).
>Your gender (if you are trans, specify).
>Your favorite color/shade.
>An instrumental only song that represents your current feelings or that is on your mind right now

The following things might help me focus, but they are not necessary:
>Something you've made/crafted (picture/link).
>Anything else you think could be helpful (such as something you connect with, i.e. your favorite animal).

Feedback is extremely appreciated, it really helps.
>>
>>17002020

This pic doesn't show the full detail but here's a fave

http://alexgrey.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Alex_Grey-Cosmic_Christ.jpg

Dark green.

And this song isn't an instrumental but bear with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jdcOXDl-bA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Uh what do you see in my love life? Will opportunities come naturally?
>>
>>17002020
>>17002072

And I'm male. My bad. I have a thing for rabbits for some reason, have a romantic side I rarely show unless i'm chasing you or something, and love spirituality. Really love buddhist imagery and symbolism for some reason. Oh right, the teachings are cool too...

I have a thick wooden cane in my room just for show, and some zen/japanese paraphernalia since I love Japan... I dunno just throwing info out to help you get a connection
>>
>>17001972
Are you a student? Working on a project woth others? Someone is keeping a secret from you, a betrayal

>>17001973
Red
>>
File: 1448322063552-1342227280.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1448322063552-1342227280.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>17002120
Bravo.
>>
>>17002072
>>17002094
Gave it a go while ignoring the lyrics - the reason why instrumentals are required is that lyrics are distracting, also worried about "contamination" of the visions coming from the lyrics.

>A peacock's tail
Asking for clarification, all that came up was
>"HAHA".

The peacock's tail makes me think you're going to have to show the best of you if you want to attract any chance. But that doesn't imply that they won't come "naturally" once that is done. Simply, they won't come passively.
Like the peacock shows off qualities it possesses, you'll have to put your very best on display.

Not sure about the "HAHA", sorry.
>>
>>17002132
OMG
>>
File: index.jpg (22KB, 363x645px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
22KB, 363x645px
>>17002020
School of Athens
Male
Red
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNilsLf6eW4

The things I have created I do not have in my possession currently.
Here's my dog.
>>
>>17002135

All I think that means is that I gotta spout off like an asshole and act completely unnatural to get attention. Given the people I'm surrounded by that's all I can think of being required. Am I wrong?

...also why a peacock's tail? Lol. Am I just being told to show off or is there another meaning?
>>
>>17002163

that is one cute puppy
>>
File: 7s7.jpg (37KB, 324x500px) Image search: [Google]
7s7.jpg
37KB, 324x500px
I can do 2 maybe 3 readings.

>Age, gender
>Sun, ascendant, venus
>Some extra information you think is relevant to your current situation that will make my reading easier to do
>Favorite Pokemon
>>
>>17001916
That makes a lot of sense! :D
>>
>>17002176

23, M
Scorpio sun, Sagittarius ascendant, Venus in Sag as well.

Waiting on an insurance reimbursement, confused in regards to love lately. Any reading is fine.
>>
>>17002164
I tried giving it another go and saw something I forgot in the previous reading - a blue spider. Thanks for the reminder, divine-senpai.

I'm sure you have some qualities that will be appealing without having to pretend. Focus on those. Don't pretend to be something you are not, you'll probably make a fool of yourself.
The spider tells me you might have to be patient. Just weave your net and try luring someone in with those qualities of yours when the right time comes. Or wait until someone gets stuck in it. ;)

You might have to be patient and work on how people perceive you. I'm sorry, hope this will be of any help.
>>
>>17002176

female, 25
pisces sun, virgo ascendant and capricorn venus
been really lonely lately, trying to put myself out there so i can meet someone but it hasn't been working. so...love reading i guess, as if i'll finally meet anyone in 2016.
my favorite pokemon is probably sylveon, that cute little bastard
>>
>>17002176

I can only give you the first two: Virgo for sun sign and taurus for moon/ascendant-based one or w/e.

Will I find a woman I really click with soon? Will it require a bunch of fucking hoops just to chat with her?
My current situation is I'm more distant from my old circle of friends, cuz fucking football and getting drunk doesnt do It for me. But I'm getting along better with some acquaintances and coworkers, albeit not incredibly close to them

Favorite pokemon is ninetails.
>>
>>17002163
I was going to do just one reading, but gonna make an exception and try a second, can't say no to that dog.

...What's your query? I don't feel confident enough to try generals yet.
>>
>>17001569
A guy in the fetal position puking into a bag.
Also what is that? Moss?
>>
>>17002195

Thank you. I was just fishing for additional thoughts, but thank you for the follow-up reading.

I've done some tricky verbal webweaving in the past, over a period of time, to try to win a girl over, but it came so spontaneously I'm not sure if I could do it by design... it almost worked, but she had concerns about a third party

Okay, I guess I have some things to ponder over for right now. Thank you for this.
>>
>>17002207
I can trade you a reading if you'd like, but I'm extremely grateful all the same. Something came up today, and for one reason or another, I'm feeling all romantic and shit. Give me a love reading. Tell me how this current situation is going to unfold or at the very least, what I could do to make it unfold in the best possible way possible. Thank you!

>>17002188
>>17002204
>>17002206
Coming up ya'll. No more after that.
>>
>>17002139
I'll have another one for you soon. Don't go anywhere.
>>
>>17002230
Very well.
>>
>>17002188
Some good cards for you.

Situation: The Hermit
Challenge: The Lovers
Advice: 9 of Wands
Outcome: The Empress

Well, that you're on /x/ currently probably means you are indeed doing some kind of soul searching. Really, this card doesn't tell us much. Personally, I love The Hermit. Introspection and finding the answer from the inside is always my favorite way of doing things. And then of course there's the challenge. The way I look at it is, you're probably like me and would absolutely hate to stop the solitude because for one reason or another, solitude fucking rules... But it's stupid to think that humans don't have a natural desire for love, and here it is challenging you because it wants you to come out of your isolation a bit more. The next card here might be telling you not to rush things. Perhaps this really isn't the right time for you. Yes, it would be nice to acquire love, but there's a lot to get out of being single and being alone. Don't be in too much of a hurry. You could either improve yourself in the next year and by 24 you'll be in a much better place. That or you could carelessly fall into a bad relationship and by the time you're 24, you aren't any better and you could have some more wounds now. And the cards say that the outcome of you finding the answer yourself is the key here. The outcome of this whole thing is that you will nurture yourself. Let yourself grow, and good things will come of it.
>>
File: 14483252118171147184271.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
14483252118171147184271.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>17002236
Okay. So on this sheet is something for you to focus on. Once you feel focused or ready, follow the line down into the circle and tell me what you see in it.
Focus on the symbol.
>>
can I ask for reading?

Hierophant
Page of Pentacles
Page of Cups

If busy, it's cool.
>>
>>17002223
You're welcome, hope it helped at all.

>>17002224
Gonna see what I can do.
>love reading
Pink cherry blossoms and butterflies. Well, cool, that's love alright.
>Focus on situation
Ok this was some weird shit. A glowing lightbulb-like flower, with another flower growing around it, wrapping and holding onto it. The "parasitic" plant seemed unable to stand on its own, but the glowing one didn't mind being held onto - it was a symbiotic relationship.
The glowing plant's light dimmed and then lit again rhytmically, as if it was breathing.

Then I saw stars - not one, but a multitude, a starry sky. Nothing after that.

I have a good feeling about your current situation is all I can tell you, saw nothing too negative. Without many details I can only speculate about the things I've seen and their possible meaning.

I'll give you another reading on this if you want - when there's more juice in the juice tank, perhaps then things would be clearer and easier to understand. Will you be around tomorrow?

About trading, you got queried by anon-me a bit ago. If anything, you're getting paid back for that, now, so we're cool.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>17002282
Something tree shaped. I drew this, and also one that was loopy, kind of like a 4.
>>
>>17002308
Try again. A bit uncanny synchronicity, but not really what I have in the circle.

Take yir time visualizing the symbol. Then follow the line down into the circle and tell me what you see in it. Draw it if you'd like.

You're getting somewhere. Ever done scrying before?
>>
>>17002204
>>17002206
I have to go. It turns out I'm a lot more tired than I thought, and I am struggling to concentrate. I will pull you both 4 cards using the usual method, but I'll leave the interpretation to you. I apologize for the inconvenience.

>>17002204
You: reversed The Sun
Your potential partner: The Emperor
What will oppose the relationship: reversed 4 of Cups
What you should do: Queen of Swords

Honestly, be a little bit more rational and appreciate your own personal power.

>>17002206
You: reversed Six of Cups
Your potential partner: 6 of Wands
What will oppose the relationship: 5 of Cups
What you should do: reversed The Chariot

Stop worrying about spilled milk.
>>
>>17002302
Wow thank you anon. I could never have expected such imagery. Unfortunately I will not be around tomorrow. I have work and then I'm driving up to visit relatives for the holiday break. Perhaps I'll bug you some other time, though.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>17002324
I tried again but my focus is gone. I have a good deal of experience viewing things from afar, but it is usually, as you said, a synchronicity, not intentional.
>>
>>17002333
Yeah, don't think it really hit the mark, so I still owe you one. Poke me whenever you wish, senpai.
>>
>>17002327

i have no idea what this means, but, thank you for the reading poliwag
>>
File: 1448326994858-1288802317.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1448326994858-1288802317.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>17002334
Okay. So in your first image the thing I'd attribute to synchronicity is the division symbol, as there is a number (1) in the circle.

We can try another if you're interested.
>>
File: 1404837122705.jpg (59KB, 396x499px) Image search: [Google]
1404837122705.jpg
59KB, 396x499px
>>17002338
Nonsense. I think It was great.

>>17002341
Well Google each card and try to come up with your own interpretation. I still use Google here and there if I'm looking for a certain interpretation on a card in a certain placement that I need to shed light on.
>>
>>17002324
>>17002334
>synchronicity

You know, this is basis for divination. That, everything is connected in some indeterminate way. What does /div/ think about this? Is it possible for two seemingly unconnected events to actually coincide with another to bring about meaning or significance?
>>
>>17002369
Yo hijingles you doing any divination tonight/
>>
>>17002176
26 Male
Sun is Virgo, Moon is Pisces, Venus is Scorpio

Had a pretty bad break up, scorched earth status bad sadly.

Squirtle Squad or gtfo ;)
>>
>>17002376
Depends. What's in it for me?...

Kek, jk. Sure. I suppose I have enough time to divine for a little bit. Give me some time to ritualize and prepare - seekers can post queries and concerns to my next post.
>>
>>17002369
I believe that with all of my heart. Why, I am unsure. But I just do.
Hey, I could use some insight.
I suffer from addiction. Its more tame than when I was younger. However, it still affects me. I want to heal from within so I don't have to rely on pain meds for my ailments. Will this rule my life for much longer? I'm scared to change, furthermore don't even know how to start..

Female, Leo, green.
>>
>>17002405
Well if you don't mind that is.
I was just wondering who it was who told me "You should have known better" and something about "physical and mental relief" if you have any way of divining such things.
>>
Hey everybody! Was wondering if anyone would like to give me a reading.

To make things more interesting though, I'll provide almost no information about myself. Maybe you can feel the unique vibration I give off through my username? I don't know how divination works so please be gentle haha.
>>
>>17002369
I'll bring my input in a second after class.
>>
>>17002279

Thank you. I recently was sort of dating someone but I suspect them to be a bit of a narcissist, which I take as a reflection of my own flaws. The Hermit is also my soul card which makes sense.

Thank you.
>>
>>17002346
No but thank you for your time!!

>>17002369
I have always felt I am better at the synchronicity aspect (pulling the cards or whatever other tool is being used) than I am at the interpretation
>>
>>17002176
Why do you need venus sign tho
>>
>>17002434

Forgive me, I kinda forgot to ask a question you had to answer.

I'm wondering what the phrase "Let go" is specifically implying in my life. When I was twelve years old I had a very clear and powerful dream in which a disembodied voice ultimately told me to "Let go". Years later, I only recently have a good idea what that voice meant, but I want to be sure.

Basically, what exactly is the universe telling me to "let go" of, and why was I holding on to this so tightly in the first place?
>>
File: creepy_cry.gif (934KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
creepy_cry.gif
934KB, 400x300px
Alright querents, I will take the next three (3) to divine for.

Seekers:
>Name/Alias
>query/concern
>the scariest pic/gif/webm file you have or can find

I will be scrying tonight.

Just a warning, I'm feeling pretty somber and cathartic - so I apologize in advance if my mood somehow affects my divinations. I'll try to be impartial/unbiased.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CGIii_eTOk
>>
File: 1446384098716.jpg (91KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
1446384098716.jpg
91KB, 500x392px
>>17002626
Y.C
Could I have a general,please??
>>
File: RHo3zV0.jpg (2MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
RHo3zV0.jpg
2MB, 5184x3456px
>>17002626

Don.

What next?

Just got a new laptop, so I don't have a lot...
>>
>>17002626

hi hijinks, how are you tonight? i've had a few readings from you before but i have a feeling you have a lot of repeat customers, kek.

well my name is alice, i have a love query today; basically, will my love life improve soon? i just want to know if there really is a guy out there for me.
>>
File: john156.jpg (88KB, 470x787px) Image search: [Google]
john156.jpg
88KB, 470x787px
>>17002626
Hey Hijinks, haven't gotten a reading form you in a while.

Name: Maddy

What am I going to do with my life? Will I find something I enjoy doing? I feel like I’m going nowhere and that there’s nothing out there for me. I don’t have much direction and that I lack motivation. It’s like I’m just letting my abilities going to waste.
>>
>>17002626
Hey hijinks. If you by chance take a 4th, let me know and ill give you the required stuff asked. I cant remember if i have ever asked you for a reading haha. Just came a little late.
>>
File: cardinal reference.jpg (116KB, 342x257px) Image search: [Google]
cardinal reference.jpg
116KB, 342x257px
>>17002626
Name/alias: Peter Nincumpoop
Query: I been hearing voices brodolf, one of em told me "You should have known better" Well I'm wondering if I'm schizophrenic or if that voice actually said some shit. at the very least, what's the cause of that voice in particular?

>Spooky picture: A BIRD
>>
>>17002626
>>17002653

Aw shit I missed you.. Do you have time for a 4th by any chance?
>>
>>17002632
>>17002637
>>17002643
>>17002653
>>17002656
>the list

I said I would do three (3), looks like I'm doing five (5)
>>
>>17002671
crap
>>
>>17002671
You are truly the best m8
>>
File: part-of-fortune.jpg (17KB, 400x281px) Image search: [Google]
part-of-fortune.jpg
17KB, 400x281px
Kind of a depressing reading but its been a while since I talked to an old friend I probably shouldn't have dated long term but I'd like a reading regarding whether we can ever be friends again and how she's doing. And this is probably stupid to ask but why did such a rift arise between us in the first place?

Favorite pokemon is mewtwo.
>>
>>17002632

I see a wooden boat, dried up and worn - it sits on a grassy shore. The water is far away, a lake or an ocean.

I also perceive a nude woman in a graveyard. She sits upon a grave, covering herself with her arms to either signify that she is cold or is trying to warm herself. I view her through a spider's web - the spider hanging from it's thread of silk.

A general reading for you would be perhaps you might experience a bit of loss. The dried up boat losing the tide/water or the graveyard could be significance of this. However, in the midst of this loss - you might gain something additionally.

Probably liken onto "Death" in the Tarot - something in your life might change soon. Permanently.

I see "gain" in the sense of life too - a grassy, green shore. A spider surviving on it's web.

The naked woman shielding herself from the elements is an interesting sign. She is cold, but shows no sign of bettering her situation - kind of fruitlessly fighting it.

My best advice is to try to anticipate this change and accommodate for it. Prepare.
>Luck favors the prepared
If you foresee a coming snow storm, do you not dress warmer and add more layers between yourself and the cold? Do not let yourself become idle or stagnant. Neglect could lead to dire consequences.
>>
>>17002120
Student here what should I do
>>
>>17002671
I hope you won't be too drained for a little discussion on synchronicity later :3
>>
>>17002626
Hey there, Jinxie. I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling a bit blue. If it would help and you'd like, I can give you a reading tonight. Let me know if you'd like me to.
>>
>>17002671
Cara
Any way to scry if I have a new spirit attachment or if I wasn't able to banish my old?
Let me know if I need a different question. Thanks Hijinks :)
>>
>>17002737
I can give you a love reading if you like. :)
I use a Thoth deck with a 15 card golden dawn spread so it's very in depth. Only offering it to you though cause I like you and got work to do.
>>
>>17002637
For you Don, I foresee a scene of simple villagers or peasants working in a field in the early morning. The sun rises as men and woman gather materials, pick crops, and carry heavy baskets.

I see a world of old and new - a glimmering tower of glass and brilliant architecture that stands behind a dilapidated house. The house is missing part of it's roof, windows, and has fallen into a state or decay and disrepair.

What is next for you? Some good old fashioned hard work. The glimmering skyscraper is brilliantly kept and shines like a beacon in the sun. In this, I see planning, care, maintenance, cleaning, etc. As well as are the villagers - working together for common goals or aspirations.

Much like the last querent, it would seem that the divine also have a cautionary tale for you. If you don't work hard and put forth the time, effort, and energy etc. then it's quite possible that neglect might lead things into disrepair. A broken and decaying state.

In the words of Shia LaBeouf
>don't let your dreams just be dreams
>>
>>17002785
What do you want your love reading on? future love? or present relatinoship that you are in?
>>
>>17002762
A reading from you BV would be most wonderful and completely appreciated. If for whatever reason you cannot provide one, I will not be disappointed. Best wishes.

>>17002773
>>17002803
>a love reading
>Thoth deck
>15 card GD spread

You don't have to go through that much time and effort for me dear friend. But I would appreciate a reading all the same. Makes no difference to me - a love reading would be interesting. Thank you in advance.
>>
>>17002828
ALRIGHT FUTURE LOVE READING IT IS
>>
File: Key5cs0.jpg (131KB, 644x591px) Image search: [Google]
Key5cs0.jpg
131KB, 644x591px
Alright, lets get a reading going. Don't care who reads it.

>Lost my motorcycle license for 12 months a month ago
>Lost my job
>On welfare
>Got an assault charge for a fight
>Will lose my security license, firearm license etc..
>started drinking alcohol
>only 21

Give me a general or future reading, i presume my life is fucked.

baka.
>>
>>17002643
Hey Alice, I'm in an odd state - but doing alright. How are you this evening?

>will my love life improve soon?

Here is what I saw for you, I foresaw a man - but this man was holding up a duplicate of himself as if he were weightless. As if he were inspecting his doppelgänger with immense strength.

Another vision provides even more interesting insight - a pair, or couple (male and female). Both are nude and covered with a checkered patterned body paint. They both appear almost jester-like or kind of like a harlequin circus duo.

A couple of things to take into consideration - I see introspection/reflection here. The man inspecting a copy of himself makes me think of meditation and inner searching. Even though he is literally picking himself off of the ground, I see this as a more symbolic gesture.

I do think love is a definite possibility for you. However, remember that it takes two to tango. The harlequin, nude couple tell me that you two should be playful/perhaps even mischievous. If deceit is in you character, don't deceive your future partner too much - there is a fine line between harmless pranks and ruthless "digs".

Be weary, for your future significant other might be a joker or perhaps someone who isn't all that forthright with you.

All in all, I wish you the best. Good luck finding that partner in crime!
>>
>>17002828
I will absolutely read for you tonight, friend; just give me some time to get ready. Do me a solid and give me a solid query. It's not necessary, but a song never hurt anybody. Also, if yo have a specific preference for reading method, let me know.
>>
>>17002828
OH...oh god....looks not good frend....

It seems possible that someone close to you is going to prevent you from hooking up with someone you're attracted to and it will cause a good deal of emotional suffering. lots of stressful nights...
This will lead you to monetary and materialistic success, because bitches love money. However it will be entirely futile... the pain of life will grow and you may even become suicidal. BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER shit gets better, dowg. You can't let a slut bring you down to the point of suicidal tendencies.
ALSO this chick is probably a skank with all of the worst qualities in a woman. Beauty is skin deep, it's what's on the inside that's important more so than th eoutside (unless she's fatter than a hippo...can't have sex with that...Gotta have SOME standards)
You just may be too blinded by her outer beauty to see that her soul is dog shit and that inside she's vile.

I HOPE THIS HELPS!
>>
>>17002653
Hey Maddy, I'm sorry to hear that you feel like you have a lack of motivation or direction in your life. I truly wish the very best for you and hope that you find your way. Perhaps the divine can point you in the right direction.

An odd vision right off bat - a ghost. The ghost of man, slender and bald (bic'd head), and wearing a white "wife beater". He sits near a piano. He is also bear-foot, having no socks or shoes. He is transparent or seemingly fading/mixing with the light in his surroundings.

I honestly don't know how this applies to you. Does this particular vision mean anything to you?

Also, another interesting "message" - when I hear the words "stairway to heaven", I think of two things:

Jacob's ladder:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob%27s_Ladder

And Led Zepplin's song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW_7XBrDBAA

What I take from this sign is that, there is a path for you set by the divine. All you have to do is find it and traverse it. Perhaps you already are on it and don't even know it yet. What does it mean to you?

Lastly, I do see beautiful images - ones of nature
>the amazing glow of setting sun
>the speed and finesse of a humming bird
ones of people
>the beauty in an old woman's face
etc.
There is hope for you yet.

I think the problem lies in this:
>It’s like I’m just letting my abilities going to waste
Why are you doing this to yourself? If you are utilizing your abilities, then you will fill a void/a niche. If you are being useful, then you feel useful - wanted and appreciated (which, you already are). This is what can give you drive and purpose. Sometimes you just have to keep your head down and power through.
>>
>>17002656
>>17002772
>Any way to scry if I have a new spirit attachment or if I wasn't able to banish my old?

Oh, you have banished the old.

Have you ever watched a race? Whether it be a running run or perhaps a motorized one? Sometimes, or perhaps inevitably, there usually seems to be an individual who crashes or falls?

You have shed an entity from the group or person.

An new entity,
>and believe it or not, I was not influenced by your picture
has attached or is attracted to you via your dreamscape. Your surrealist unconscious.

This new being seems to be pretty benign, just in case if you were wondering.
>>
>>17002737
Well, I've already experienced loss, have been experiencing since a while now.

I'm trying to make changes happen,not sure if I'm going to succed though;but I'm preparing myself.
I however cannot anticipate the change , if we're talking about the same 'thing',ofc

Do you think I'm the woman and the boat?

Thank you so much,reading was on point. I hope you feel better soon.
>>
File: 1445202841848.jpg (75KB, 304x423px) Image search: [Google]
1445202841848.jpg
75KB, 304x423px
>>17002964
>Have you ever watched a race?

Very closely, yes.
>>
>>17002785

I've been working non-stop for months. Today's the first day I've had "off" in three months. I have to, my dreams are on the line. I have maybe two weeks to pull this off, or I lose everything I've ever worked for.
>>
>>17002964
Dreamscape? I asked because more activity is happening here in the house. Sons toy goes off randomly and last night my husband opened his door, just a crack but when we randomly woke up around 630, his door was wide open. Any way or method to find out more on this new spirit? I really appreciate you reading for me.
>>
>>17002369
Okay, so firstly I'd like to say that where I stand on the subject of universal connectivity is in favour of the theory that everything is connected in some grand way. We are a component to this connection, as we are a part of this universe.
The whole premise of the universe being born is that there was once nothing, and from that nothing came our universe.(like the big bang theory)
So what I think is logical is that before we have all these multitude of "stuff"(i.e the universe in its entirety) we have one "stuff". An origin of sorts. The first thing to be possibly created from the literal nothing.
(I'm saying this from a tone that before anything, that is the universe, existed, there was.. nothing. The epitome and literal definition of nothing.)
And so, from that 1 came the rest, and that 1 "stuff" either became many, or had other 1 "stuff"s come to being(in the universe) in succession.
(this is all assuming that the universe didn't just suddenly appear, or has always been a thing)

So knowing this, all things that happen, and are as they are in existance, is a result from that origin. Naturally all things are connected to this 1. A synchronicity, as far as I know, are the times we become aware of this "logical, yet completely chaotic, chain of events".
How the cards work is by this chain of events...
Yeah... I know it sounds completely bonkers. Implying that the universe somehow reflects upon itself through the act of viewing something that is, was, or to-be by humans(who are a part of this universe intimately).

Maybe I've been up too long to be thinking about these things.

What do you think?
>>
File: 200_s.gif (28KB, 232x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
28KB, 232x200px
>>17002626
Name: Jesus
Will I be able to mantain a wife and son/daughter if I become a writer?

Thanks in advance
>>
And now, for comments.

>>17002657
I'm sorry to have missed you. Perhaps another time or day. Best wishes. Perhaps another diviner may pick up your query and help. I am done divining for the moment.

>>17002691
No u.

>>17002756
I make no promises (in case I fall asleep). But I am always down to discuss divination theory/practice. Like I said, synchronicity is one of the foundation elements of divination.

>>17002838
>>17002877
>Kek
Oh friend, I don't know whether your intention was to jest or what - but here I was, expecting one thing and then receiving another. Thank you.

>>17002861
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_MSXx3_zfo
>song

What is really bothering me is the inability to not be affected by my emotions. I do my best to not let them control me - but it's so difficult. It's especially difficult for me to pick my battles.

I'm an Aries. Everything is my battle.

I burn myself or others when I embrace my feelings OR if I bury them and ignore them - then I feel like I'm not living and/or losing an internal conflict of sorts.

My specific, solid query to you would be - how do I better control myself in the future?
>solid query

>preference for reading method
It does not matter to me. Thank you for your time and best wishes. I'll try to provide you with feedback if I can.

>>17002965
If you are already feeling loss, perhaps this is a sign that you need to move on and not "dwell in dry or cold places" - if you are, indeed, the boat or the woman.

>>17002972
/pol/ please go

>>17002989
>or I lose everything I've ever worked for.
Well, this is the deciding factor. Do you think you've shaped your future for the better? Even if you fail, was it all really a waste? Or a chance to even further better yourself and take another crack at it?

TL;DR - how divine do you want to get? Want to achieve henosis, gnosis, or theosis?
>>
>>17003064
Look to be honest I may not be the best reader..but that was my interpretation.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 275x184px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 275x184px
>>17002626
Nome :Pedro
Hey hijinks, how are u?
So I am little lost about my life now u know, so I what shoudld I do about it
>>
I'm kinda tempted to do a reading or two... If you don't mind that I'm not a native speaker... Just need gender, age and guestion :) I'll use angel tarot
>>
File: 1443869046357.jpg (168KB, 700x1688px) Image search: [Google]
1443869046357.jpg
168KB, 700x1688px
>>17003081
Your reading is comical. Can I get one from you that isn't love related?
>pic unrelated. Only a skeleton can be spooky
>>
>>17003117
Native language?
>>
>>17003122
My native is slovak
>>
can I get a reading about the friend I'm thinking of?
>>
I dont know if any of you are still up but if any if you are i would greatly apreciate some insight on a task tomorow

A complicated relationship with a partner i have feelings for may end By my choice(reasons on both sides)my question is should or shouldnt i
Im a M pisces she is a Libra
>>
>>17003117
Male ,21

A love reading, please
>>
File: the_gettening.jpg (26KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
the_gettening.jpg
26KB, 460x276px
>>17002991
>Dreamscape?
Yes. Your unconscious, surreal landscape. Your dream(s). This is where the entity comes from. Like I said, didn't see anything that would indicate that it was malevolent or harmful.

One possibility was a nude female with a goat's head for a head. Hmm... Baphomet maybe? Khnum? Hathor?

Hard to say...

>>17003000
>000
>synchronicity
>also, pic related

No, I definitely can see where you are coming from.
>we are the universe experiencing itself

Have you ever looked into Pantheism?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantheism

>>17003081
May I ask, what was your spread? What cards did you draw?
>>
>>17003117
Name:Pedro
So, i'm in the middle of some problems with myself about a broke up relationship, what a have to do to pass by it?
>>
>>17003138
>>17003146
Okay, I'll try to read for you, just a moment :)
>>
>>17003117
Male 20
What steps should I take to find love
>>
>>17003143
>Have you ever looked into Pantheism?
Nope, but I have now. Strangely enough that's what my view of God is like. He is literally everything from my breath to the wind outside and everything in between it.

>000
Very strange considering that throughout the post I was trying to define the original "stuff" and at the same time I was trying to imagine what that would be like.
And my love for the number 3. >>17002282
>>
>>17003064
Short reading: you're an Aries; you're born to be an insufferable cunt, and that's just how you are, not entirely your fault
:^)

Long reading:
>how do I better control myself in the future?
Buy a punching bag and beat the shit out of it! Just kidding, let's get some bibliomancy and scrying for this

http://www.amazon.com/How-Hide-Anything-Michael-Connor/dp/0873642899
>"You could fix a rug to the top of the door for camouflage, but even then, although the room would appear normal on casual examination, an attempt to move the rug would probably be made during the search."

Ah, friend, you know what this one means, right? You've sought a few surface-level methods to keep hidden from sight those things that you want to hide. A rug? Seriously, a rug? Think of your contextual equivalent: that's what you've been dealing in. It's not holding up, obviously: your attempts to hide are only surface-deep, and they're just not working.
>>
>>17003201
Here's what you should do instead:
I see a woman in the midst of a valley, all alone...tears streaming down her face, she's crying and screaming to every god she knows. She keeps yelling at the top of her lungs until she's unable to speak, for she's so hoarse that she can't even budge a single word thereafter. I still see...a woman crying and screaming, but she's just letting it all out. The more strongly she shouts, the more calmly she'll feel after this bout.

Bruised and bloodied knuckles broken and cracked upon a strong wall I see, but it's better than break the face of anyone beloved, I think.

So, I was just being cheeky with the whole punching bag thing, but maybe you should consider installing one in your home somewhere. If necessary, punch that damn bag until your knuckles bleed. Now, look down at your hand, and you'll likely understand, upon seeing all the blood that pours from it, that this is what you do to those you love when you don't have control of it.

I'm actually serious about this: go punch a bag without gloves until your knuckles are split wide open and bleeding so much that you can't stand it. Now, think of every drop of blood being that of someone you love. You'll be able to make better decisions after you think on that every moment. Stare at it. Don't just fuck up your knuckles: STARE at them and watch the blood pour out. You'll be a bit more control after you watch your own blood pour forth.

But, hey...you weren't expecting something feel-good from me today, right? Good, because I can damn-near guarantee that this exercise, if truly done right, will make something snap in your mind.

Good luck, Jinxie, may you find a way to steer yourself better soon: but you'll always find willing help and a good friend in this loon.
>>
>>17003155
Remove your fingers from your own ashole
>>
>>17003117
Male 22

I'm not sure how the question has to be asked so I'll just go for it, is it possible for me to make a living off of my singing?
>>
>>17003222
Is it possible? Nah, you need confidence to be a good singer
>>
>>17003229
hah, I'm pretty confident in my ability. Some probably think I'm arrogant. I just didn't know how to phrase it without being super presumptuous.
>>
I have never submitted to a reading or anything of the sort. I am a very accepting, open minded person as I have experienced very many unexplained things in only the short time I have been alive. I have experienced clairvoyance, telepathy, and I have a very strong intuition. I also feel I have a great power when it comes to manifesting ideas or concepts into the physical world especially having to do with my own life. I was wondering if anyone could do a reading for me. I am not interested in joking comments or ill-guided replies to this post. I am very serious and believe I have the capacity to understand this gift from those that truly have it. I look forward to some serious responses. Thank you.
>>
File: tired.gif (1010KB, 480x247px) Image search: [Google]
tired.gif
1010KB, 480x247px
>>17003201
>>17003205

I will definitely take your reading(s) into consideration. I have been wanting to do something cathartic for a long time now.

>punching bag
That is a great idea actually.

>you're an Aries; you're born to be an insufferable cunt, and that's just how you are, not entirely your fault
Kek, thank you BV.

You are the best - a good reader and a great friend.

With this, I'm off to sleep. Best wishes.
>>
>>17003234
>I'm pretty confident in my ability

Then you wouldn't be asking cards on the imternet.
>>
>>17003239
It's more that I'm not confident in the industry's openness to my voice.
>>
>>17003234
I'm still going to say no, because you strike me as the kind of person who gets jealous of children

Next querient please
>>
>>17003245
lol what

this is why I didn't want to come off as arrogant, because people get mad at you if you show confidence in your ability.
>>
>>17003235
Sure. One it is.
But can you provide me with a picture of a smile that you fancy? No lewds.
>>
>>17003242
>It's more that I'm not confident

There ya go.
>>
File: smile.jpg (39KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
39KB, 500x750px
I hope I understood your request.
>>
>>17003273
You did.
A smile is a smile. Do you have a question, an aim to the divination, or is it a general about anything?
>>
>>17003268
Man, you guys suck. I just wanted a reading, not to be berated for wanting to do what I love for a living.
>>
>>17003255 I posted the smile, and thank you by the way.
>>
>>17003287
Chill out. One anon shouldn't upset you so much.
If you want I can give you one too.
>>
>>17003287

That's right, it's everyone else that's the problem, not you.
>>
>>17003284
Is there a way to do a general reading? For you to know if I have some gift or strength? That I am not crazy. To detect power? Purpose?
>>
>>17003136
Please?
>>
>>17003287
Tell me about it
>>
>>17003301
Sorry, some people really know how to get under my skin easily...damn you other anon, you're too good at this.

I don't want to hog readings, but I'm not sure if the person I originally requested is still doing them as he/she said "one or two" and mine was like the fifth request.
>>
File: 1442469163271.jpg (181KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1442469163271.jpg
181KB, 736x736px
>>17003305
It's not very general if it's a reading about the strength of your own intuition/power.

I'll get cracking on it in a bit. I'm suddenly hungry haha.
>>
>>17003301

You know who else appeased a child throwing a temper tantrum? Chamberlain.

And that child? He was Hitler.
>>
>>17003326
His name? Hitler Einstein
>>
>>17003317
Oh ok, I understand, then I guess a reading on the strength of my intuition/power sounds like a plan. And thank you. About how long should I expect for you to have a reading?
>>
>>17003313
Hog up readings?
Man, some people need to learn that what transpires on the Internet is most of the time inconsequential to yourselves.
That said, I don't mind. I'll do as many as I can before fatigue washes over me.
So bring on the smiley pics!
>>
>>17003339
Can take 5 minutes, but longest I took to interpret cards was 45 minutes.
>>
>>17003347
Great! I look forward to your response! :) I'll be waiting.
>>
>>17003201
That was pointed towards me, wasn't it? half the world, huh?
Fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
>>
>>17003117
Female 22
How will I do in my next place of residence?
>>
File: Smiling-man-green.jpg (143KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
Smiling-man-green.jpg
143KB, 425x282px
>>17003340
Oh you're the one asking for a smile a person fancies?

Not something I think about terribly often... so I don't exactly have one picked out, sorry. This was the best of the bunch.

Anyway, can I make a career out of my singing?
>>
>>17003367
>His true love was shown by how much patience was shown in spite of the anger it inspired in him. And though pressed the brim of his patience and angered immensely, he still smiled and reacted lovingly.
Half the world, but only if you're willing.

But, it wasn't; I've had bad experiences with Aries since I was 16
>>
Sorry to make you wait that much, my post with answers haven't showed up :(
>>17003138
There are some possibilities that you currently can't see because you are worried too much. But you should know, there is something growing slowly. Your love ( a new one I assume) is related to your work/team that you'll be working with

>>17003146
Don't be affraid of getting help from others, especially your family. Ppl that are close to you can help you harmonize and rest for a while. There is possibility that you two will get back together or you'll find new love,but anyway you wont stay alone for a long time

I hope I was able to help and im really sorry for making.you wait T_T
>>
>>17003436
Pedro here, so I want to thank u, but she s in love with another person,so i'll be in love again that'sa good , I want to thank u, don't sorry for taking too long, thank u again, u made my night
>>
File: feelsbadman.jpg (19KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.jpg
19KB, 320x240px
>>17002840
s m h still aint got me a reading.
>>
>>17003410
but I'm an Aries and I'm kinda cool
>>
>>17003410
>But, it wasn't; I've had bad experiences with Aries since I was 16
And, nevertheless, the last experience was sweet: something to savor any day it should fall to me. For, I am a man most set upon romantic things, and I give flight to passions that otherwise have no wings.

But you already knew this about me.
>>
>>17003436
I'm very worried lately, you're right.. Are you sure there are any opportunity???
What's growing slowly,dot you know??

Thank you so much anyway
>>
>>17003477
BV, are you doing readings? I could use one pretty bad.
>>
>>17003358
Just wondering if you were working on my reading or not or if you are still there?
>>
>>17003517
Sorry, lass or lad, but not tonight; I'm off to bed, and thinking about life.
>>
>>17003525
Unacceptable. Know that I am serious. And if what I think you might find is correct, you may want to reconsider.
>>
>>17003549

What're you gonna do, leave a nasty yelp review?
>>
>>17003465
To be accurate, I tried to reply thrice, and failed thrice, took break and then it worked :/ anyway... Last card literally said new romance or refresh in old one :) so... I'm happy to be able to help :3
>>
>>17003358
Okay. So I firmly believe that with every strength there's a weakness.

Strength:
>3 o cups, abundance
So you do have a wonderful intuition. I see this card as intensely positive.

Weakness:
>the moon (18th trump)
I'm not quite sure how to interpret this card. From my impressions of it, your intuition isn't always there in use. It's very situational.

Have you tried divination?
Can you interpret these cards given the constrictions of their position?
It's a Thoth deck.

Sorry for the lack of actual reading. :< I wasn't feeling it with you. Maybe it's not your time to know.
>>
>>17003564
:)
>>
>>17003377
I like your dubs. A good trick for picking a good smile is to see which one makes you smile.
I'll do your reading now.
>>
>>17003480
I'm sure, there is also a message for you, that you should be more creative or getting help from someone who is creative... and what I assumed is either your confidence might be growing or it is some actual relationship :)
>>
>>17003592
Cool, thanks :)

I would have posted the smile of someone who makes me smile, but I doubt he'd like his pic being posted on 4chan haha. So random internet model is what you get.

I actually got quads earlier :o

>>17003222
>>
>>17003620
Just realized that's trips, not quads. Genius.
>>
>>17003582
Thank you! I have never tried divination. I can understand what you read from the moon card. I am open to the truth and possibility of my intuition, but shy away from using it in my practical life because I don't know how to exercise it or if I will exercise it safely.

Also, I think I tend to subconsciously shy away from these things because I know my will is very strong. 9 times out of 10 if I want something to happen it happens either immediately or very soon after. It scares me a little.
In my personal life people seemed to be charmed by me. I earn promotions very quickly, I get the jobs I want, etc. In relationships people seem enthralled by me and almost obsessive. Animals love me, even ones that most would consider dangerous, they tend to be very docile around me. I don't know what all of this could mean and I could go on for days about the things I have experienced but I am not sure how to interpret it or if it would even be safe for me to practice.
>>
>>17003594
Well, guess I should be more creative since there's nobody I could get help from.

Maybe my confidence or bitterness, since I got literally 0 suitors around.

Could you tell me more about the job??

I'm really thankful already
>>
>>17003568
So, this new romance could be with myself, it's kind dumb but i'm in process of self discovery
>>
>>17003377
So I basically drew one card for you to demonstrate whether you can sing as a career.

>the emperor (4the trump)

It'll be a good battle, but I think you can manage.

What genre you sing in?
>>
>>17003654
I'm classically trained but I'd prefer to sing folk-pop or something of the sort. Like older country but not so redneck-ish, y'know?
>>
>>17003629
Hmm.. Have you tried basic discipline? Meditation, I mean. To focus on virtues and to live in accordance with peace and respect. If you easily manifest with your will then shouldn't you try to control your will a little?

Perhaps finding a master of sorts would help tremendously.
>>
>>17003662
Stick to classic. I got major opera vibes from the emperor before.
I'd say maybe find a way to bridge the two a little, carrying heavy classical roots into your folk-pop.
>>
>>17003690
I was going to school to be in opera, but realized I didn't like the theatrics haha. Carrying classical into folk-pop...not sure how that would sound without turning it into pure pop. I'll have to think about that.

Thank you very much.
>>
File: smile.gif (780KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
smile.gif
780KB, 500x281px
>>17003340
If you don't mind giving me a reading I would be very grateful

Is there potential for myself and (e) to be a long-term partners? I don't think I really believe in soulmates, but do we have an equivalent kind of connection?
>>
>>17003638
Creativity might be related to that job, and It's might be a job that requires teamwork... something challenging, or something that might require further studying or a course. But here, another card says you should be confident, believe in yourself and plans that you've made, because you are heading forward in right direction. And if you don't have plans yet, It's the right time to make some, they'll be successful :)
>>
>>17003645
Hmm, you don't have to rush it, self-development is great preparation for new relationship, cards said that that you should take your time and harmonize yourself, remember? :)
>>
>>17003739
Well, the only plan I got is joining the army, but since I'm straight a love would be impossible xD
Maybe I need new plans, but have no idea where to start-sigh-

Really appreciate your time and help
>>
>>17003798
Hmm :D I don't know, maybe joining army would help you gain confidence and then you will find your love... Or be creative, try to find something similar to army, what requires teamwork and where females work too :D btw only thing that popped up in my mind was police...
You're welcome :) glad to be helpfull
>>
>>17003549
What's so important that you'd call it unacceptable for me to wait on a reading when I'm not in the right frame of mind? Tell me; I'm curious now. I might even do it if it's sufficiently intriguing.
>>
>>17004706
I need you to help me determine whether a friends with benefits relationship would work with someone? You'd be making me a very happy man
>>
>>17004706
Respond to my emails before you go to sleep or I will eat you for breakfast
>>
>>17004713
Really, dude? Really? You called me out for not feeling up to doing a reading, and it was about a casual sex arrangement? I'll give you three choices:
>I can do a quick 4-card
>I can pull a Celtic Cross and let you interpret the cards yourself
>You can wait until I'm not feeling fucked up in the head

>>17004727
Kinky, but 3domme5me, actually; you should reconsider your approach with me. After all, I'm the one who is supposed to be firey. Patience and calm,
>>
>>17004762
You approached me ackshully, and I have no idea what you're doing

I'm about to head to NYC for a week
>>
>>17004762
Hahaha I was just fucking with you BV. I'm not the original anon who asked for the reading to begin with. I had just been lurking the board waiting for reader for a good while when you suddenly posted

Anyway I don't want to bother you when your head's fucked up. Drink some water and get some sleep
>>
>>17004801
Fuck it anon I will read for you, that was your genuine query?
>>
>>17004805
Oh wow thank you thats very kind! I'll warn you, I feel like I'm in a very dark state so feel free to do this later or whatever

But, my real query would be: How can find happiness for myself? Should I try and rekindle things with Maral...she was my best friend and now I feel so alone? What should I focus on?

I'm male shes female, here's a song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fxhlve1jdJk
let me know if you want any other info, and thanks again!
>>
NEW BREAD
>>17004608
>>17004608
>>
>>17001814

I have never even tried divination before, but this specific post called out to me and it almost felt demanded me to answer. I'm just gonna roll with it instead of over analyzing like i normally do.

For your second question, about your obsession in the dark hours, the immediate answer was "destiel". Not sure what it means but that's what I need to post. I'm very likely dead wrong lol. Like i said, I'm not someone who does readings.

For your dark side of life, I'll just throw out what I'm feeling. I'm getting a feeling that you have an attraction to situations that you fear others would judge you for. Perhaps some kind of sexual fantasies that you are uncomfortable with because they involve pain or not being in control?

I'm probably stupid far off-base but like i said i just felt compelled to post this. Sorry if I'm just a rambling idjit.
>>
>>17004834
I'm still here...
Thread posts: 380
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.