[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 348
Thread images: 63

File: scrying.png (301KB, 800x614px) Image search: [Google]
scrying.png
301KB, 800x614px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Always respect your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Always respect your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread: >>16994569
>>
File: tumblr_n994vaFZ0w1s20ivko1_500.gif (557KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n994vaFZ0w1s20ivko1_500.gif
557KB, 500x281px
I will do a few tasrot readings in about half an hour. Just post the following information, please. Of not, that's OK; you don't have to, but I'll be less accurate
_
°Appearance (and gender)

°Personality

°A pic of a (preferably) drawn fictional character you admire, identify with & would enjoy being

°Also, make it clear what you're asking, please

Requesting completion of this reading:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16983616/#16986741
>>
File: opm.jpg (96KB, 474x460px) Image search: [Google]
opm.jpg
96KB, 474x460px
>>16996500
tall, thin, male with thick, brown hair all swoopy. pale skin & brown eyes
i dont work out and i have bad skin but girls still think im kinda cute

I'm a very loving person and I usually come off as calm or confident. I have a lot of anxieties however and I'm not as smooth as I could be. I am very creative in my private life and I am very very passionate about music

My question is, is the girl I'm trying to pursue (E) interested in me? And if so, would our relationship be a positive one?
>>
Alright, getting started
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 500x600px
Can you do something with this?

Thanks for your time.
>>
Hi. I have a deck with me, but I don't feel confident enough to "future" anyone yet, so I want you to let me guess thing and verify it, ask me stuff that is reasonable for a tarot.

I think 2 people for now seems okay
>>
File: image.jpg (162KB, 768x767px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 768x767px
>>16996500
Tall but not the tallest pale skin short Black hair brown eyes
I am a dude who thinks the ends justify the means I'm determined stubborn and sometimes a asshole I am always courteous to random strangers but will favor myself in things that concern my wellbeing I also always stick by the few people I call friends
I just want to know if I have any prophecies about me or some kind of destiny
>>
>>16996581
*and you verify it
>>
File: large.png (168KB, 400x446px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
168KB, 400x446px
>>16996483
This is just something I’ve been wondering about lately..

Why am I so hypersensitive to loud sounds? Fireworks have always scared the living shit out of me, I tremble and get tears in my eyes when I've tried to watch them. I always stay inside when someone decides to light them up and cover my ears for extra protection.. Maybe I’m just an autist or something I don't know, can any reader give some insight?
>>
>>16996581
how have i been feeling lately?
>>
File: image.jpg (244KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244KB, 1000x1200px
>>16996581
What's my spirit animal?

Or

What is my dream job?

Options are nice right, but know this, only answer 1 of the 2.
>>
>>16996581
What is she thinking of me?
>>
>>16996587
Can confirm. Autism. The worst is people yelling.

Fireworks have a purpose. Bright, loud, grand display.

Yelling is for children at any age.
>>
File: tumblr_m85gdwey2S1qe1l45o2_250.gif (510KB, 245x217px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m85gdwey2S1qe1l45o2_250.gif
510KB, 245x217px
>>16996500
I'm a fit Nordic with a conscience. My question is if I'll find a beautiful woman to share my life with any time soon.
>>
>>16996588
Depressed and confused, thoughts chaotic and trapped in fogs.
>>
>>16996600
Anon I dont give answer, I want to guess thing and you verify
>>
>>16996594
1, Beetle

(meh I think I get this wrong..)
>>
>>16996614
When life gives you beetles? Make beetlejuice, beetlejuice, beetlejuice.
>>
>>16996611
>dubs replying to dubs
I already pulled cards for it, so I can verify
>>
>>16996614
Damn son.

Well can you really be wrong when you know you're wrong?

But yeah your wrong.
>>
>>16996620
what is it then? I got the impression of heaviness and dark
>>
File: images-17.jpg (8KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
images-17.jpg
8KB, 256x197px
>>16996602
I'm not too socially awkward. A little maybe, but I doubt it's autism tier
>>
>>16996619
She thinks very highly of you, like you're perfect or something
>>
>>16996602
As for yelling, yeah it's fucking horrible
>>
>>16996628
I pulled King of Swords for significator, Knight of Swords for her thoughts, and 9 of Cups reversed for her feelings

So...maybe?
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 850x646px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 850x646px
>>16996621
Uhhhh...

Pretty sure I'm right about it.

But ya never know, heavy and dark is my outward appearance. Inside I'm more like light and dark. And spirits work on the inside.
>>
>>16996636
You think so? Reversed 9 of Cups doesn't seem nice to me, like total unhappiness, but that also depends on how yourself you read reversal I guess. Knight of Swords might be saying she's thinking very very critical of you.
>>
>>16996642
sorry anon i failed
>>
File: image.jpg (146KB, 850x985px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146KB, 850x985px
>>16996649
But you tried thanks!

Don't take my light natured ribbing to personally!... If you managed to catch on...

Just sick of these divination no shows.

But you respond I do in kind, with kindness and Merth!
>>
Sorry guys.
just can't focus right for some reason right now. I'll try again a bit later...
>>
Anyone wants to help me practice tarot more? I'm this >>16996581
>>
>>16996594
!!!!
Pink hair and yellow eyes?
Wh- what are you doing here??
>>
>>16996676
thats no problem, even if you do the readings way later on. but if you wouldnt mind reading for me even if im not here and I will check back in the thread later. im >>16996538 for whenever you get started again.

thanks a million
>>
>>16996683
Sure I'll give it a go

Can you guess whether or not I am in a serious romantic relationship with someone?
>>
>>16996581
>>16996683
Please read conditions that led to our getting together or the conditions that led to our breakup, whichever you prefer.

I can give better feedback if you tell me your card(s)
>>
>>16996725
It seems like a total yes.
The other person is wholly "in", or expecting so
While you are a bit 'hesitant'/away, but still "in".
The relation between you both looks so bright
>>
>>16996734
Getting together it is.
Perfect and sufficient material-physical base, right time, place and things gave foundation for passionate emotions from both sides to mingle and magnetize each other so naturally.

above: knight-cups
center: sun
below: 9-disks

(sorry im a total noob)
>>
File: 20900.jpg (219KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
20900.jpg
219KB, 1280x1024px
>>16996500
Hi reader, I wonder if you could still answer this for me as new things are showing up in the situation:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16942330/#q16942442

>°Appearance (and gender)
Female, I look quite younger than my age, 5'2, slim build, light brown eyes and hair pic related

>°Personality
Active, curious, creative, sometimes too silly but I try to make things lighter

>°A pic
For some reason the opening theme was playing in my head in case you need a song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-PkAQcuZOw

>Question
More specifically my question is what does he want from me? Should I trust him?
>>
I'm up to do a few tarot readings. probably like 2 because I'm tired. I'd prefer to stay away from love readings, but I'll do one if no one else bites.
Any takers?
>>
>>16996796
Can I have a spiritual reading? or a general reading? whichever you feel more comfortable with
>>
>>16996796
general please
>>
>>16996806
Never tried a spiritual. Don't think I'm ready for that. I'll do a general momentarily.
>>
>>16996808
alright that's cool. thanks :)
>>
>>16996796
If you're not too tired after those readings, I wouldn't mind a general as well
>>
>>16996505

In what situation will you likely meet?
three different possibilities:

Knight of Wands
Something with a cause, spirituality, or visionary creativity
This path is too varied to see clear....
this one seems like the most likely, given your drives and values

Prince of Disks
At work, or school, or the store, some mundane/practical thing where you don't expect to meet someone interesting.
Not much to say there. This is the unexpected one. Same interesting girl, boring situation

Ace of Swords
Mental discipline and joy in competition. On her part.
For me I'd probably be thinking of a girl who was really into video games, and for that example, the best place would be a tournament of some kind.
For you, I'm not sure. Use that same kinda logic, though - connect where the people you're interested in would likely be, and when they would feel like flirting with someone, and go there, if it's something that's so dang important to you...

It's not like potential mates are just waiting in the wings in some shadowy grey limbo, like characters in a video game that haven't been unlocked yet.
They have lives, and are living them.

Have your own, quite different stuff you're into and good at. Don't pick someone with the same main interest, such as a poet dating a poet. In your case, this will likely go bad for you.

How to approach/charm them - Ace of Disks
Practical, coming up, realizing your potential something fierce...
Making things happen, clearing stuff others have put on you opening up paths that have been blocked off for a long time..
She likes your gloomy attitude when there's confidence and playfulness behind it, not just weariness
At any point in time, you can choose to be the dancing fire or the burnt up coals

Advice card - 5 of Cups
Don't take too long choosing between options when theyre presented; too long, and the options slip through the fingers like sand through an hourglass, yo.........
__
Maybe I'll do the other four later...

Yeah, probably
>>
>>16996606
Prince of Disks, 6 of Cups

Well idk for sure about you sharing your life but you're gonna get some

Uh... Some attention from attractive females.
That really is important for you right now. You still have a few more good years of being unmarried, and you should enjoy it

Right now, work out your body and mind, develop a regimen.
Self discipline and the strength it leads to will be very attractive qualities to your potential partners....
Maturity and practical application of inner strength.

The six is telling me that not only will they care about you, emotionally attached, but will also physically quite attached as well, and not clingy or as hostile or otherwise with a dangerous or annoying attitude as it appears to will appear to have been for you, which is just weird like that because you needed to throw layers at yourself to slow yourself down.
I wrote that purposefully as difficult to consciously make sense of as I could without losing the messages. It is for a more wise self of you that might be lurking in REM cycles or the waking subconscious RAM bus. The 'higher self' that decides based on your emotions what your values and drives should be, like a hydroelectric power plant

...Continued next post, there's a bit more .... ,
>>
File: minene.png (77KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
minene.png
77KB, 1024x576px
>>16996500
Brown hair, green eyes, 5'3, relatively thin, female.

Slightly lazy, very thoughtful of most people, either absolutely fucking depressed most of the time or really happy; no in-between. Pretty chill too.

I have bit of a small problem on my hands. Should I move out completely out of my current location (parents live here) or should I refrain from doing so for now?

Picsy, I trust ya on that one.
>>
>>16996910
[Cont'd]
The air, or thoughts, is the part that is not a strength, and if you don't have the machinery for the thoughts to turn, and turn to action, its best just to make vents for the compressed air / concentrated thoughts that is given off by the reaction of fire and water inside, lest it explode and bring down the edifice of your self-confidence and super personal drive around your ears.

She's the one who's more fiery, and she will bring out some for in yourself, as well, and it'll be fucking great.
Overall all good, for the both of you....
Don't think too hard or much about it just enjoy yourself
If you love someone enough, letting them go is easy; if they want to go, that's fine because they want it and you feel how that want is for them and respect them etc. Nothing lasts forever, not life, not personality. Clinging to one person, especially after a break up is an insult to all the new people you could have connected to.
There is no one soulmate. Anybody has multiple possible soulmates, usually a very high number of them, too..?

Time to stop hoping your life will put you in the path of your fantasy girls, and start becoming the fantasy of them.
Equivalent exchange. Each human must be equally attractive to each other for a spiritually interesting relationship
Without that you don't get magic, and even if it's fun or meaningful, it will be missing something...

Quick sin reading
The sins one has aren't bad, their excesses are.
You have an excess of sloth, have for a while, by you're aware of and dealing with that particular problem, already.
Your greed is much more base than your lust, obviously due to lack of satisfaction with romantic and platonic relationships and possibly career / education disappointments /frustrations as well
Your envy is how its supposed to be; don't touch that dial
Your gluttony is not even a thing
You wrath served you well earlier in your life as a driving force, but misridection makes it weak.

Seek pride. Not false pride.
>>
>>16996927
hey uh you skipped me? im >>16996538

you also skipped some other dude. i can give you another pic or different info if you would like...
>>
File: 46898700068.jpg (58KB, 494x750px) Image search: [Google]
46898700068.jpg
58KB, 494x750px
>>16996500

if you're still doing these..
tall, thin, male. short black curly hair, giant doe eyes.

very fun loving, extroverted, chatty, creative

do you think that i have a chance with my current infatuation?
>>
black hair, brown eyes 180cm height.

i am very lazy or i am hyperactive and i have a very relaxed personality.

a lot of the things in my life going well for me. i am thankful for my friends and family.the only thing i need şn my life now is someone to love
do you see someone in my life in near future.
because i believe i am ready to start a new relationship. sory for the erros i have made gramatically
>>
>>16996786
Huh well I found your first post, but idk if I ever read for you.
Nah I must have cuz I posted that lain picture in response to someone... Eh that could hve been someone else I guess
Hmpf

I can usually find what I wanna find...
>:[

>>16996938
Eh they're just not done yet. I'll finish them all tonight

>>16996941
Alright this will be the last one I am doing tonight
>>
File: lain.jpg (45KB, 524x666px) Image search: [Google]
lain.jpg
45KB, 524x666px
>>16996954
ouch! I guess I've missed that post if it was meant for me :(
>>
>>16996765
Sorry for the late reply, but that's actually not that bad. However, the 9 of Disks does not represent material conditions here; it represents mutual wishes for something permanent.
>>
>>16997034
:) thanks
>>
File: dancer.jpg (796KB, 1920x979px) Image search: [Google]
dancer.jpg
796KB, 1920x979px
Two readings.

I need your query and genders of everyone involved in the query. No financial or career readings. Lots of allegory so the reading may be a little bit rough around the edges, but I will try my best to interpret it.
>>
>>16997067
Female mindsape pls
>>
>>16997067
Male mindscape
>>
>>16997067
male minscape
>>
>>16997067

oh no, i was too late :(
>>
>>16997067
Male, tell me if I will grow any taller.
>>
File: b255f47565602cf69c6d6b74eb42aa63.jpg (356KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
b255f47565602cf69c6d6b74eb42aa63.jpg
356KB, 1024x512px
Ok I'll do a few of these now

>>16996583
King of Wands

Your destiny?
Well there's no supposed to be doing, but it would be nice for you to be doing actual things that you had thought of doing, as crazy as they sound and as normalized and pessimistic you've become

Yours supposed to hang out with other groups of people. Parties of good friends of friends, and see fresh perspectives
The more you socialize from now on, the more confident and yourself you'll be.
Simple fix, but maybe not an easy one if you don't feel like getting out of your comfort zone a little. You'll be surprised when you do

Get the endless confidence that will be the strongest weapon of your personality, this you, this world/timeline
Go running. Explore caves. Do sports you've never played especially if you never really play sports. Learn at least one martial art.

Find things you like that take skill and focus on specific areas
If you play video games, find the three you have the most ability and potential with to focus on; play them online and with friends and watch pros play
Not all day, just as much as you'd practice anything.
Do stuff that's cool, rewarding, interesting and not easy
If you played the bass guitar and the keyboard, I'd say learn the regular guitar and focus on that, and vice-versa.
Just examples. You have to switch things up and be focused on work even if others give you shit.

The king / knight doesn't take that lying down

Find ways to make your life more epic....

Life isn't an actual advente for many, but it still could be, for you...
>>
File: bopm_021-003_041-042.jpg (478KB, 1720x1236px) Image search: [Google]
bopm_021-003_041-042.jpg
478KB, 1720x1236px
>>16996538
*Is the girl I'm trying to pursue (E) interested in me?*
The Fool

Not in the way you think...
She may not be as serious about it as you are, but there's an interest
Maybe more sexual than romantic :0
I don't really wanna touch this one. You know how you are about this stuff better than me. Maybe you're actually quite good at talking what people are thinking haha
She expects you to be a little dumb; what you gotta focus on is showing interest, something that may have been a problem in the past?

*If so, would our relationship be a positive one?*
3 of Disks

Again, not in the way you think, hah. I really just don't see her attaching as much romantic meaning to the relationship as you are now. Why don't you just chill and stop thinking so much about what she wants and what you've messed up in the past, and think about the near future at most times. This is practice, and if you get with her, an opportunity, to break out of the boring mold you've cast yourself as, with no sex and no badass shit as you've imagined having.
Don't let emotions get in the way of meaning, money, or meeting new people.
>>
File: Nina.jpg (801KB, 1920x979px) Image search: [Google]
Nina.jpg
801KB, 1920x979px
oh gods everyone seems to want a fucking mindscape

at this point I would have preferred to get love queries

>>16997071
c'u'c

I did my usual thing with the cards, and it seems that one card that called me out was the one that bore the face of a deer, with a flower beneath it. A rather calm, peaceful card. Something about it invoked a several load of feelings, but they were all...ah... I cannot even begin to describe them. My words are lacking here.

Then I found myself standing upon a small island. There was this incredible and towering statue, seemingly made out of some white stone, perhaps even marble. It was the statue of a goddess, a fair lady, the goddess of moon and stars. She held a moon in one of her hands and what seemed like a star in another. And upon her back, I saw wings that merged beautifully with the dark, night's sky behind her, seemingly dancing together with the stars that blinked with a twinkle.

The statue was seemingly alive, moving her arms about in strange gestures, but they all seemingly had some sort of a purpose. Besides her moving arms, the statue was entirely immobile.

After gazing upon the statue, I decided to examine the rest of my surroundings. An island. It was a small one, but still connected to the mainland behind me. There was nothing but the statue here, but after I paid closer attention, I saw that the grass beneath me was not green. It was dark blue instead. After running my hand through the midnight blades, I found it covered in what seemed like morning dew. It was an ethereal looking liquid; glowing blue and milky white. It almost reminds me of the liquid of memories or perhaps even the soul. I was transfixed by the glow until the liquid ran down my palm and back into the grass.

(1/2)
>>
>>16997128
Looking behind me, I looked upon the mainland. Some few mountains surrounding a town. The path was long until the society, but there was still a connection. I see festivity and lights and joy, perhaps even a firework or two. However, I found myself to be more comfortable upon this magical island.

I do my usual slash to walk into the void, but what's this? A...moth... in the void. A fluffy, blueish moth. It found itself a comfortable position on my outstretched hand, buzzing lightly. It almost seemed like it was trying to tell me something, but alas, I do not speak in moth tongue. Looking around a bit more, I see...more moths. Midnight blue butterflies. Moths and butterflies. How utterly bizarre. It was rather strange to just hover there, looking upon the slow moving swarms of the insects, moving about like that. Aimless, in a way.

I do yet another slash, and end up in the white. I could not make too much sense out of what I saw, but I recall feeling the emotion of balance. Water pouring from the white walls above the fog. Soon I found myself to be out of focus, and this is where I took my leave from the white, the void and eventually, the mindscape itself.

>>16997076
You're next up, give me a minute or two.
>>
>mfw there are more readers than querents
this is a good time
>>
>>16997128
>>16997131
Wow thanks Yald, it's more than I could guess, I'm speechless, was expecting some swamp like unfinished place.

I have some connection with The Star card in the tarot if that makes any sense.

Interesting the amount of blue symbolism, I do have one Morpho Butterfly in my room I cherish.

Thank you very much and bless you sweetie <3
>>
File: Innerval.jpg (561KB, 1920x979px) Image search: [Google]
Innerval.jpg
561KB, 1920x979px
>>16997076
Yet another one to the list of the most screwiest mindscapes that I've done to date.

The card that symbolized you, well... it did not really sit well in my chest when I looked upon it. Dark. Way too dark. Invoked way too much darkness in me.

Then I actually decided to delve into the mindscape itself. Much to my own surprise, I found myself falling through darkness until I fell down on...fog? Wisps of fog? Not an intact ground for certainty, but something else entirely. Curiosity peaked, I looked around but all I saw was...fog. Grey. Mist. No no, this is something else entirely. Akin to grey threads that were almost pulsing. Some of them were dim, others were more bright. This is what this was made out of, the ground, the surrounding pillars or towers or whatever these things were, and the manor up ahead.

Oddly enough, while the manor itself was seemingly made out of this...strange stuff... the doors were made out of solid wood. They opened relatively easily as well. But what I saw inside once the doors were open wide...this is where I was completely and utterly unnerved. My own physical body was relatively uncomfortable with it all, having this very particular feeling of teeth being gritted, and upon opening the doors it intensified.

The inside of the manor was shrouded in darkness, but I could see what it was seemingly made out of. Flesh. Tentacles. Something pink. Dark pink. It was moving. I could see some several protrusions here and there, some small and big tentacles moving out and about, and all of this was just hitting all the right spots of looking warped.

After conjuring a floating fire in my right hand, I braced myself and went into the manor. It was not hard to walk on this material, but I still found it uncomfortable that it almost seemed like...breathing. Walking up the few steps, I start to see flashes of an eye. It wished me to come closer. To come deeper into the sanctuary.

(1/2)
>>
File: Abraxas.jpg (668KB, 1920x979px) Image search: [Google]
Abraxas.jpg
668KB, 1920x979px
>>16997197
Fuck, I was being drawn towards the eye it was not even funny. After backing out of the mansion then coming back in, slightly more...stable and grounded, the eye decided to not bother me. I had this strange feeling of breaking the privacy by looking into the two rooms to the left, as if I was bound by something to not exclude any sort of details. Not that I would have.

One of the rooms seemingly had a pillar, with some black...circular... something. There were some people around it, seemingly telling me that they are either powering it, or there is a ritual underway. The other room that I poked into was the same, albeit there were no people in there. The black...thing... was a little bit different, seemingly more white and more ''spirit'' feeling that the other one. A focus of some sorts? Ah, I cannot even begin to figure out this mess.

After looking around a bit more in the main hall, I see that this eye seems to be hanging in the air, close to some sort of an altar looking table. Stone. I focus on the eye a little bit and I hear a deep, rasp chuckle. Eerie.

There were some windows that I could open, grand looking ones, not the small ones. Instantaneously, I feel like I breached something again. Did I see wisps of a creature, or some sort of a form? It was not happy, so I quickly shut the windows.

There were some stairs leading slightly up though, so I go on ahead and see where they would lead me to. A table, a work desk of some sorts, and a person was sitting on the other side of it. A man. My details are vague at this point, but it seems that he noticed me, but did not care too much about it. Too busy with something else. Too busy with something small and seemingly insignificant. This is where I just completely leave.

You have a weird mindscape there, lad.
>>
>>16996786
Dang i really don't know how I end up skipping you II feel like I've responded to you several times but I haven't at all...
I apologize that when you were considering what to do regarding romance and I had left the thead, you got this horrible response:

>Don't ask for love readings especially
Chances are you are better of as just friends
If its meant to be itll happen
Your problem is superficial

>Let it be, take your own actions when necessary
A reading is going to be an ulterior motive in areas of love, BEEN THERE DONE THAT, better of without expectations, because that is a case for suffering

>enjoy the time you spend together, this is just practical advice sweetheart

>Let go and let God some might say

____

Wowww wtf, im glad you didnt take that to heart.
Uhhh damn I'll try to do a reading in a bit before bed, but probably I'll just fall asleep. It's like you're deflecting attention or something :/
Yeah I'm just gonna pass out. Maybe I'll give you some good advice some other time
Maybe you're supposed to deal with this stuff on you own
My non magic advice is just to go for it, ya know? Don't worry about what he wants, just have fun and be up front with him
Well good luck
And good night

I'll be gone for a few days or weeks or something..
Taking a little break from public readings for a while...
Cya L8rrr/x/
>>
>>16997197
Oh, yeah. I forgot one tidbit of detail. When I was outside of the manor, in the darkness and wisps of fog or smoke or whatever the hell that was, I saw something rather peculiar. High up in the distance, I could see blocks moving about. As in, this place was almost complete, almost ah... finished, in a way. I cannot explain that one properly, unless it has some other meaning to you, because this is a part that's probably making more sense to me. But it was definitely unnerving to see that in the thick, black fog and darkness.

Your entire damn mindscape is unnerving as hell. But sorry, I'm rambling off a little bit. It may be a little bit too difficult to understand me right now...

>>16997173
Definitely not a swamp like unfinished place, oh no no. Definitely not. I really enjoyed this one, I'm not going to lie!

Ah, the Star... that's interesting. Really interesting. The Star, hope... Yeah, I can see that.

A lot of blue, a lot of midnight blue actually. It was not dark or foggy in any way, which is a good sign. A lot of clarity, in a sense.

No problem, you, and bless ya as well!~
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mr6fykFb3N1qz4rgp.jpg (30KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mr6fykFb3N1qz4rgp.jpg
30KB, 500x275px
>>16997240
Oh whoops all that would be in green text none of those shitty words were mine

>>16997197
>>16997198
>>16997246

Pretty heavy stuff haha, dang.
Just remember that human mindsascpes are like a big ol' box of jellybeans. Sure, at first you'll keep bein suprised nby how different they are, but then you'll start recognizing flavors, you dig?

Ok gone for real now. Gl hf etc.
>>
>>16997252
Ye, ye, I know what you're on about. I'm slowly collecting more and more details, patterns and information, cross referencing them with feedback that querents provide me. I've got a pretty hefty ''mindscape-to-english'' vocabulary in my head already. There's more to be found though, much more...

Arite, see you until the next time you will show up! Have fun and good luck to ya.
>>
File: 7.jpg (104KB, 707x720px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
104KB, 707x720px
>>16997197
>>16997198
Wow, that's some real nightmare Yalda. Feels like a novel from one of the Stephen King books. I have a feeling that my mindscape is rather unsettling but this is like you'd see in psychos. Not so much hope for that man you've seen. Thanks for reading this weird mindscape. I hope it didnt put unnecessary stress.
>>
Hey Yalda, I know that you are stressed and have a lot of on your mind, but could you do a mindscape for me somewhere in future when you are more relaxed and don't have that much things going on so it's not a burden for you? I could put an image identification or whatever you want if you'd like to take it up (in future I mean of course)
>>
>>16997275
I forgot to say sorry for being pushy. I appologise.
>>
>>16997240
It's not much romance related as I'm having a shady feeling around him and I don't want to throw myself into the sharks mouth, that's why I keep insisting in the question. Can't say much for /x/'s reasons, he may be blocking that, but thanks for at least giving me a feedback.
>>
File: wheel_lg.jpg (47KB, 282x396px) Image search: [Google]
wheel_lg.jpg
47KB, 282x396px
>>16997256
They are not like each other. The tower can represent you in your current state of mind. Just like in life, different paths open for us and it is up to us to try and move forward in our lives but sometimes we walk an endless loop. The wheel of fortune is like that crossroads. It gives you options on a spin and it could keep you there or help to move you forward. It is possible that your path could be the tower, wheel of fortune into star but once you overcome what you need to is when you can step forward. Pic related and maybe a key to your repetitive dream.
>>
>>16997256
Wait, that was you? Well shit, I was actually wondering whether the owner of the mindscape was actually into occult or paranormal or something, because that's the vibes I got from it all. Nice to see my suspicions weren't entirely off.

The unnecessary stress was nothing, definitely not as bad as the last reading I did for you. That was some heavy shit, I still fucking remember it and it unnerves me.

Either way, this was a peculiar experience, to say the least. Oh, and the eye and the voice it had? That was Hermaeus Mora. I just realized. Go look the guy up, may or may not be too relevant.

>>16997275
Shure, if you're asking for me specifically in such a manner, I can definitely work something out for ya. You could as well give me your contact details, either e-mail or Skype, and I can do it later this evening. Or some other day.

-shrug-

Whatever you want.
>>
>>16997309
Hi Yalda :) how you be?
>>
>>16997325
Hello Discord, I'm relatively...fine. Tired physically and mentally *not from scrying*, but otherwise fine. How are you?

ps: gone for two hours. Won't respond to anything in that period of time.
>>
File: 1447707475293.jpg (300KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1447707475293.jpg
300KB, 1920x1080px
>>16997309
The Eye you say? I have a little obsession with eyes, but i dont know if it's related. I can feel great forces but i'm some sort of afraid that it might consume me. Anyway, sending good vibes (if i'm able to do this) to you.
>>16997295
Oh hai Discord. Wheel, Tower and Star? This reminds a situation when you have to break apart with friend's who are dragging you down. It has to be sudden otherwise you'll get back into vicious circle. I'm interested why you seeing final outcome as a Star in my case? Not Moon, Sun or World but Star.
>>
Can I get a readdddd?
>>
>>16997356
Hi Sorrow :D
Not only is the Tower an opposition card of the star but also because it represents the hope we hold on to. It is a guiding light to follow. Maybe like how people, if lost, can find directions by using the stars as guidance. The only issue with the star that I can see, is once you reach the star you will need to find balance so you don't reach the peak. Once at a peak there is only one direction to go and falling back into darkness is never a fun trip. Hmmm I hope this made sense because I know what I'm trying to say but sometimes that doesn't convert when I express it haha.
>>
>>16997309
Thank you very much Yalda! Email is [email protected], take as much time as you need.
>>
>>16996563
If your a male - you are a very romantic man, you open doors for women, etc. If your a woman you expect to have the doors opened for you.
What is your connection with death? My, my, my...do you work for a funeral home or are you living in Syria right now? Because damn son...it surrounds you. Ah...its military...if your not currently in it...you are Definitely drawn to it. One more thing...do more core exercises...
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 600x800px
Hello everyone! I'll be doing some more tasseography readings; they are still experimental, keep your expectations moderate.

I'll try something slightly different than last time : I will ask for your initials, a random word, your age- and the colour you feel when closing your eyes and concentrating for a few seconds.
Thank you foremost querent, for helping me.
>>
>>16997397
I want to thank you again for your reading last night. I really enjoyed it.
>>
>>16997397
GS
despair
23 years old
couldn't see anything but black, so go with black
>>
>>16997397
IR, sentience, 28, I see a lion, so whatever color that is
>>
>>16997397
JU
Pickle
Green
Thanks a bundle!
>>
>>16997397
AHD, liver, 18, orange
>>
>>16997397
MR
Door
22 years old
Turquoise
>>
File: 535367.jpg (11KB, 600x605px) Image search: [Google]
535367.jpg
11KB, 600x605px
>>16997376
Balance is hard thing to achieve. As the most uptight catholic youth become most promiscuous and wild people, you are naturally drawn to doing opposite thing. Feels like the star is clouded under endless fog. Being in darkness has one good thing, you can see most of things more clearer but there's a downfall. Good insight repels other people, who wants to hang around with such person? Everyone likes who's optimistic, fun and sociable.
>>
>>16997397
C.M,21,coffee, blue
>>
>>16997416
What do you mean with repelling?
>>
>>16997067

Crap I'm too late again!

I'm a male who wanted a general love reading... or one of those energy-draining mindscapes!
>>
>>16997397

J.F.
females
Uh... lime green, I think?
>>
>>16997432
I dont want to sound edgy but more aware people are shunned by less aware off. You might mask yourself when dealing with others but how long will it last?
>>
>>16997443

Now it feels like a darker green... damnit you just had to ask for something crazy didnt you
>>
>>16997449
Masks do generally wear but those who are used to it just put on another. Almost like how tarot and really tapping into my spiritual side is very new and I will say the wrong things or not match up meanings but I know life situations pretty well. I've had my share of dark and light and that vicious cycle it brings. It just all comes down to your own struggle and battles within to fight for or give in to. Inevitably you can adapt to be any card that you please... mask or not. You don't sound edgy lol :D
>>
>>16997490
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>16997402
You're welcome.

>>16997408
Your cup was concise and easy to construe. I have quite a lot of advice for you, which is a relatively unfrequent and lucky occurrence.
I've seen books before, and their meaning vary depending on the rest of the signs. But you have a couple. I'll bet you are a well-read individual, but you need to read more. Reading is going to be a beneficial action, for I also see a hammer, a deadweight, perhaps family-wise, are their beliefs keeping you down? You seem spiritually starved. There is a also a swirl, but a good one; the weather is going to help you in this. Go outside in the rain, introspect.

>>16997410
A lion, as far as my discipline goes, indicates the looming presence of an impressive, respectable man. Have you been thinking about any such person lately?
Streaming from this assumption, I'll start: near in time is a cat's head, an untrustworthy person is coming your way, maybe it is that person who will seem like a charismatic character at first.
It is where the reading becomes mixed; near the cat is a bridge/archway, meaning a life-changing event. It is possible this person will change your life, and in a rather unpleasant way.

>>16997411
Another jumble of leaves. I don't like these at all, they announce upcoming tragedies. It was also pretty soon, there is not much time to prepare.
It looked vaguely like a triangle. I should think the problem is going to emerge from a relationship you are involved in. A few droplets linger around, this event is going to emotionally damage you. I'm terribly sorry.

Cont.
>>
Idk if Poliwag is lurking, did you manage to do that reading last night?

If not

20 fem
moon: pisces
ascendant: libra
venus: capricorn

Should I break it off with the person I'm dating?

Feels: Like a bitch, selfish, guilty

Situation:
Seeing dude. mutual interests are games and star gazing other than that we're on different 'levels'. I'm into meditation n 'spooky stuff' he's into going out getting blazed with his buds and is at the beginning of learning how the world works

I feel like I was supposed to just teach him about some of the 'spooky shit' and leave it at that. Ended up fucking, got a bit of feels, he's got more feels
Feels like a bitch for not wanting to commit myself to someone that doesn't enhance my learning/knowledge of 'spooky stuff'
I like sex and the normality cuz he isn't into spooks but can't connect with him about spooks which is important to me
Don't want to be that chick who hurts someone emotionally because of my own needs
but don't want to be roped into something I don't entirely want to please somebody else

The entire thing just is conflicting.

Reading would be appreciated, will be returned if wanted

I have tried to do my own cards on it but I get "Brilliant idea" then "disaster", I know my own confusion is affecting my cards so need somebody else's help

Cheers

Sorry for being a whino bitch
>>
>>16997493
>the weather is going to help you in this
should i interpret this literally?
anyway thanks for the readings
>>
>>16997503
> expecting 4chan not to be autismo
>>
>>16997397
NM
cover
white

thanks I give feedback!
>>
File: 1335088954075.jpg (17KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1335088954075.jpg
17KB, 400x388px
>>16997508
>>
>>16997500
>moon pisces
>venus capricorn
Uh-oh.
>>16997470
Well yeah, in general people can adapt to anything or in this case to any card but there's a invisible thread which connects person and his individual card. Think of it as natal chart, you get preferences from birth but as life goes on you refine your trademark qualities or/and adapt other things. Maybe you can relate being old sage in child's body. Masking yourself in order to survive or gain something out of situation is one thing but losing authentication with yourself is another.
>>
>>16997414
Your leaves were rather packed together, as well, but I should be able to tell you about the problem and how you can protect yourself from it.
A wolf is coming. It is a menacing individual, most likely male, who will threaten to take things away from you. His cross shape tells me he is not bluffing, he is truly cruel and will cause you harm if you don't take care.
To defend against the lone wolf, stay with your pack: an eye family-wise seems like your family can help you identify him, and subsequently thwart his plans. You will need to be strategic and sly: an aggressive approach will fail.

>>16997413
Life will stay as it is, and it is not a bad life. There certainly are worse ones. Feel grateful.
As no problems are foretold, you should enjoy the present. Take up some hobbies; I see a pen, meaning your creativity is very active. Exploit it. There a is a cloud, you will take pleasure in the hobby.
Stay close to your family. There is a heart and a flower, much affection to be gained, do not let them squander it. The flower might imply a love interest, and it was rather close. Keep watch.

>>16997443
Ah, last time I asked for the querent's favorite color. I figured this alteration might enable me to get closer to your current mindset. Tasseaography is done in presence of the querent, which is why my work is approximative and I need information.
Anyway, back to you: a large spiral. A storm is coming, and I am not certain whether it's a literal storm or personal turmoil. In any case it'll be dangerous and hurtful. Your family however will not be impacted.
This is a sun after the storm, you will attain one of your long-time goals, presumably in love or friendship.
>>
>>16997521
It's okay, Anon. You have to face your shadows to reach enlightenment. If you can't face what your nature is how can you make a pretty arrangement with it or tame it.
>>
>>16997525
I don't know much about signs to know if it's good or bad- shed some light for a dummy pls :3?
>>
>>16997525
Very true, Sorrow. Very true.
>>
>>16997530
now i do understand, tough i don't really know what that is, i guess that's why you said introspect, it all makes sense now
>>
>>16997529

One of my long-time goals, huh? Guess we'll see.

... I think I've seen enough storms though. Seriously
>>
>>16997532
As for you it will always be a clash between wanting a high status, daddy figure male and wanting a male who's romantic and is able to connect with you emotionally. You dont want a partner who's unemotional as stone but a guy who's clingy and mushy is too much for you. Ascendant makes it extra hard for others to get to know you better as you're naturally graceful and flirty. You're like a cake with completely different layers. I dont know your Mars therefore i cant say what kind of guy you're attracted to.
>>
>>16997500
I see a girl weary and wrinkled. she sets her keys on the table of her beige countertop, then sits down on the couch to rub her temples. She is replaying a scene in her head of great disappointment, but she looks down to her hand to see a flower. There is a cross swinging back and forth in a form of hypnosis and smoke rising from the bottom.
Tldr
This guy will do a doozy on you emotionally in the long run. Looking down at your hand to see the flower suggests that in your past ( it was on your life line) which would be your present now there were opportunities to be plucked. This person will distract you from your spiritual goals ( the hypnotism cross). Ultimately, I would suggest taking a one month break from them and then maybe teaching them but teach them advanced knowledge to see how willing they are. If they get frustrated slam the door.
>>
>>16997530
>>16997536
No, I'm not leafreader haha I'm just another anon. Glad that explanation helped though!
>>
>>16997541
My mars is leo

And yeah that's me spot on haha. Mind is blown.
Cheers sorrow, it does help to have a clearer idea of what's going on with me - I always feel so conflicted and complicated but simple at the same time. I just thought I was doomed to be a crazy chick :P
>>
>>16997397

TJF
Content
Light blue

Thanks!!
>>
>>16997549
Yeah I can sense they are distracting me already
Thanks anon, really appreciated

If ever you want the favour returned or anything else I will be around :)! Ty again
>>
>>16997397
IH
apocryphal
navy blue
thanks in advance
>>
>>16997397
BK
Glass
Black

>>
LH
Forward
Black
>>
>>16997565
Glad it rang a bell.
You're very welcome, thank you for the feedback.
>>
>>16997553
Huh. Sun Pisces and Ascendant Virgo? You shouldnt worry that much that you're different. First you appear somewhat cold and distant to others but the more time you spend with others the more you appear completely different. Romantic moment is a tricky thing for you as you dont want just cuddling under the blankets but more like hand-holding walk by the beach on starry night. There's has to be some adventures and travelling. I'd always say that Mars is attraction but Moon is the real deal. As i've said you might be attracted to the higher status, sociable and warm persons but as time goes you'll get bored if there wont be any deeper emotions involved. The good partner for you would be one who would take you on adventure and show what it feels to feel instead of theorizing. Who would see past your Virgo and Capricorn shield to see that there's a trapped person who needs a help untangling and expressing right emotions at the right time.
>>
>>16997512
I am glad I got to do a reading for you. Obviously your family is going to face some sort of hardship, for I see a large rake near the handle, on a long timespan. I believe they will be entirely responsible for these hardships. Have done something risky, likely to backfire? It will.
Now, why am I glad? Because you don't have to stand idle while pain rains down on your family. Even if they seem to be a secretive lot, the key pointing towards the rim indicates that you will be able to help them. And you will be praised for it.

>>16997558
There is a pond draining. I got that image. Of course, it isn't a literal pond, but one of your reserves is draining fast. I will try to figure out what it could mean.
There is a feather in the center. You attention span is probably short and volatile, you tend to delay projects and works. You're all play and no work.
Maybe the pond draining is your knowledge, in some specific domain, for example Spanish you don't practice slipping away, or mastery of a skill.
If you are in love with someone, give that up.

>>16997577
From the abundance of broken signs, it seems you are a feeble person. Your mind is weakened. Have you been through some sort of a traumatic event? Perhaps a mindrape? You have a strange brain, not typical.
I'd advise an adventure, in the woods, with a trusted friend. Test the strength of your courage.
When things get difficult, look within your circle of friends to a powerful female presence, god-like.
>>
SB
Hopeful
Black

What is there to be learned with this person I'm with?
>>
>>16997426
>>16997397
Got skipped ;(
>>
>>16997579
A very sweet cup. I'm delighted to be the bearer of good news. Your love expectations will be met.
There is a bouquet, two flowers, a star on the horizon, the center is happily void. You will be submerged by attractive people, interested in you, and you will take pleasure in being romantic to win them. They will not disappoint you and your time together will be a very pleasant one you are bound to remember.
I also see a child. If you want one, you will most certainly be rewarded, if not... wear protection.

>>16997585
You will be rewarded for your efforts which have been continuous and audacious. I hope it was something important for you you have been working on. Because it will blossom beautifully, and linger long. It is a lily, meaning that it perhaps had to do with your social status.
Your family has a surprise for you. It less like a gift than something they have been waiting a long time to reveal. Do not let yourself be swayed or you will be affected.
>>
>>16997397
>>16997397
OAGF
truth
blue
>>
>>16997356
Drawn and consumed by knowledge. Hilariously fitting.

And the card which represented you, I just realized how hilariously fitting it was. I saw a pair of red eyes, seemingly a feral animal of some sorts, staring at me. Not one animal, but two. Possibly a wolf. Innerval, the image, was the closest I could get to what I saw.

Actually, would it be possible of me to ask for a favor? At least when you're available, that is.

Could you read my chart? I was always curious 'bout that.
>>
File: 7s7.jpg (37KB, 324x500px) Image search: [Google]
7s7.jpg
37KB, 324x500px
Hello, I am here to do 4 card readings unless something else pops up. Also, if someone could give me a general reading, that'd be cool, but if not, that's cool too. nb

>Gender, age
>Sun sign, ascendant sign (Venus sign if it's a love query)
>4 word description of current feelings
>Favorite Pokemon type
>>
>>16997641
Sorry, I must've forgotten you. It might been you could be more assertive in your life. Everything happens for a reason, even this.
There is a nice flower coming up. A love interest will show up, and judging from the archway, they will sweep you off your feet. The apple tells me your relationship will be sensual and lustful. Do not shy away from these feelings.

>>16997638
I can't concentrate on one particular topic, all my readings are general. But I have no sad news. There will be no obstruction to your relationship.
I see a long-necked swan, perhaps you should try to appreciate this relationship in an artistic manner.
You will be meet success in your job, or school. This success will be minor and more of a windfall than anything else.
>>
>>16997662
Female, 32
Aries Sun, Cancer Ascendant, Taurus in Venus
Tired, hopeful, alone and strong
Charizard

Love reading please
>>
>>16997662
Male 20
Sun gemini, ascendant Aries, Venus Tauro
lonely,tired,sad,hopeful.
Fighter
Love reading, im not with anyone at the moment
>>
>>16997649
If you're comfortable, post your chart (specify if you want general one or something more specific). I might say something new. Which card represented me tbe? Also, i can relate to red eyes, they are like silent watchers but i dont know if they are floating or belong to someone i cannot see.
>>
>>16997662
Female 23
Aries, Aries(Venus)
love reading please
>>
>>16997647
I feel like a movie has impacted you. Deeply. You should move on, it's only taking up unnecessary time and space.
I see neat, defined scissors: you must detach yourself from a toxic influence, cut it away and toss it into the void. Otherwise there is an uncertain danger awaiting you. There is also a bee, you might injure yourself in this endeavor, but do not let it phase you. You are strong.

>>16997662
I could, if you'd like.
>>
File: chart.gif (64KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
chart.gif
64KB, 670x471px
>>16997675
Here you go. I guess a general, all-around one. My biggest flaws that I should watch out, probably. Just in general, anything that stands out...

...that's a general, so eh.

And it's one of my mental cards. I thought up of a new method to connect better with the querent, and it seems to be working so far. Great on me to figure something new out.
>>
>>16997662
Hey Poliwag

This is Sableye from the other day -- think you could draw one card for me?
>>
/aut/ autism and roleplay general
>>
>>16997684
It will take sometime but i guess it will be worth to wait. Btw - it's the Tower?
>>
>>16997722
Nay, I can wait. And no, the image of Innerval was on the back of the card, but the side which showed the actual ''content'' was the door to the mindscape, so to speak. I focused on you and allowed the card to warp in the manner to reflect ''you''. Or at least give me a slight connection to you. My cards rarely show outright Tarot cards.

ps: nice dub dub dubs.
>>
>>16997665
You: reversed The Devil
Your potential partner: reversed Queen of Wands
Opposition to love: reversed 3 of Pentacles
Advice: reversed 5 of Pentacles

Well as far as love is concerned, I'd say this is a good omen although it seems that you may not be in the best situation currently. Things will look up. There is a situation--perhaps it is whatever is keeping you alone right now--that you are hoping and making effort to leave. Whatever you feel once chained you down, you are finding freedom from. Your potential partner, however, is not so optimistic. He/she is burnt out and is lacking self-esteem and probably isn't as out in the open as you'd might like. You might initially notice a lot of the negative traits of the Queen of Wands in your partner, but there is a chance that with the proper encouragement it can be turned upright again.

There could be an issue regarding yourself here and how you confront relationships. It's possible you really don't try hard enough to make things work. If you can find a way to be more cooperative with your partner, whatever period of loneliness you are in will end.

>>16997678
leafittome
+500 lumber
>>
Can someone help me?
Within 20 minutes of when I meditate I get this weird feeling/pain on the side of my face next to my left eye, then within minutes I start to get a clenching sort of pain on the left side of the bottom of my back.. It feels in sync to the face pain and if I continue meditation, it just becomes unbearable. This has been going on for a few months now and I don't know what this is.. Does anyone here know?
>>
>>16997664
No problem ,thank you for the reading .

>for everything a reason
Yeah, I'm well aware of that .

>Relationship
I'm trying to move on with my life , gave up on love for good .

Really appreciate your time and leaf.
>>
>>16997667
You: Ace of Pentacles
Potential Partner: reversed Temperance
Opposition: Judgement
Advice: Queen of Pentacles

There is a lot of potential for you right now. Something of worth is coming your way, and you certainly have a lot to give in love. Your partner is off balance though, and I fear you will not be clear and you will be unable to establish a mutual relationship. However, you have what is necessary to combat this. You will need to put all the nurturing you possibly could into a relationship for it to grow. Establish the foundation of the relationship and nurture it. You have the potential to do exactly this. Your partner will appreciate it, and it will be what he/she needs to feel balanced and at ease again.
>>
>>16997795
>gave up on love for good
I hate to be that guy, but most people "give up on love" multiple times in their lives. There's absolutely no reason to shut yourself from new experiences like that. You have no idea what the future holds for you, so it's stupid to just say "nope won't happen."

I'm sorry. It's just such a cliche phrase.
>>
>>16997676
Psychic Pokemon btw
>>
File: libra2.jpg (196KB, 605x805px) Image search: [Google]
libra2.jpg
196KB, 605x805px
>>16997732
Huh, so this card makes sense only for you?
>Sun Capricorn Moon Libra
This gives me a feeling of an old sage in young body. It's some sort of dualistic nature - social yet lonely person, who can connect with people but there's a problem with deeper feelings. You are appear extremely social, and like to have people around you, but at the same time, you do not warm up to them very quickly, therefore a lot of people mistaken this as a bad thing. You very much dislike direct conflict or hostile situations, and your instinct to do the right thing to preserve peace and order is generally appreciated by all ( aka peacemaker ).our awareness is expansive and inclusive, and you can hold up a light for those who have gotten lost in the drama of limitation. You tend to take too much job at one moment just take emotional toll later. It's not like you're unable to express your ideas and opinions clearly (it's exactly opposite and you're gifted at that ) but rather giving too much of your own energy for the sake of others. It can result in complete "shutdown" or great stress which can be relieved by vidya, movies or books. There's a great need for transformation in love, you seek a partner who wouldn't be too dominating but not too submissive either. This relationship rather be growth of two people - he helps you and you help him. He should adore your "weird" side and stimulate passion and intellect desires. He shouldnt be afraid to give more freedom because you need to be alone and unravel your feelings. There might be a trouble for you to express true feelings because you dont want to break his heart or see him upset.
>>
>>16997762
Thank you very much Poliwag

This is very accurate, I'm in a tough situation atm, trying to find a way out, financially and emotionally with family issues.

My ex is quite like that now, he's burnout with my behavior, says he loves me but not willing to get back, afraid to do anything that makes me run away from him again.

I have this tendency of blowing up and running away (Aries headbutt) instead of talking about my insecurities and settle as a civilized person.
>>
>>16997821
Hey, your advice is more than welcome,seriously .

I just realized I should start taking care of myself, you know? As I said, want to move on with my life, and that's it. I waited for love a long time , had a few relationships, but everything was so fucking crushing ... don't want that anymore.

Maybe I love again in the future, maybe .

Thank you poli
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 600x800px
>>16997762
oh

I'm still doing readings, if anyone's interested. Refer to >>16997397
>>
File: 1371007834709.jpg (605KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1371007834709.jpg
605KB, 2560x1440px
>>16997850
Indeed it does. Most of the meanings only make sense to me, especially the void/white parts of the mindscape. But I'm slowly building up a vocabulary of, as I've grown to call, ''scrying/mindscape to english''.

And Sorrow, you just described me perfectly. Every single sentence rings true. Every single one of them. I am not over exaggerating as well; I am actually being completely serious here.

This is...strange to read. Yep, I hate dislike and conflict, I want that shit to end as fast as possible because I hate it when people just go utterly mad and end up in arguments. Taking upon too much shit from other people, stressing myself out, worrying too much, yeah, it's all there.

Fuck, thanks man, I'm saving this shit. Gonna be handy when someone goes all ''stop worrying about me'' or ''stop stressing yourself out too much'' or the best one, ''stop reading, it's not good for you''. Gonna rub this shit into their faces.

If you're interested, I can give you a tarot reading in return, but mind you - bag of salt. It's kind of an eh, if it gives you any good, all the better. I'm not up for too much scrying right now.
>>
>>16997885
LF, Swans, 20, green :D
>>
>>16997810
Thanks anon i hopeit comes soon.
>and I fear you will not be clear and you will be unable to establish a mutual relationship.
you mean she wont be interested in entering a relationship with me?
im really bad at this flirting and get closer stuff, i have no idea how it works
>>
>>16997676
You: reversed 6 of Wands
Your potential partner: reversed The Devil
Opposition: Queen of Cups
Advice: King of Pentacles

Despite a lot of challenges and setbacks that may keep you from being in the situation you would otherwise like to be in, do not let it hold you back. If your self esteem is low, stop letting other people's views cloud your judgement about who you are as a person. You need to be more head strong here, so don't let yourself get caught up in any delays or challenges. Your potential partner is expecting more than a relationship based around mere passion. As an Aries, it probably plays a large role in how you approach things, but too much excess in passion could push a potential partner away. They are trying for personal power, so don't let your excess fire make them feel as if they have none.

In light of that, I think your partner is indeed going towards someone more fitted towards emotional or intuitive needs. They need someone more nurturing, and you might not be able to give them what they want. Perhaps reconsider how you handle relationships because it might be sending potential suitors straight into the arms of more watery types.
This final card I think is telling you to be a bit more open minded as it comes to disparity in wealth. Do not be overly greedy.

>>16997688
I picked The Star. Lucky you. Make of that what you will.
>>
>>16997885
JG
Lactation
I see a line of green on top of a line of purple.
>>
>>16997397
FS
Aura
Burgundy
>>
File: 1443663199414.jpg (55KB, 640x831px) Image search: [Google]
1443663199414.jpg
55KB, 640x831px
>>16996483
I posted this in an earlier thread, but I'll post it again because I would like to see more input on the topic.

Hey /div. Is there a genetic/inherited component to your spooky divinations? Is the art of proficient and profound reading of divine messages something that can be learned and practiced to increase your "accuracy" and discover deeper understanding about yourself and others, or is it something that can only be truly effective in the ownership of those who have a natural talent for divination?

Which category do you practitioners fall under, and how do you measure your effectiveness, or... power level, in respect of the aims of the divination sessions you go through daily?

Basically, what do you think is the key that makes you a candidate of exceptional skill?
>>
>>16997891
Ofcourse i'm interested in tarot reading but something tells me it's not right time to ask it from you. When you'll feel more strongly. Btw - numerology number 11 and natal chart indicates the same thing.
>>
>>16997899
No that is not it. Let me be more clear. I think it's less about the flirting. Your partner could be at a stage where they feel off balance in everything they do. As it comes to relationships, it means she either feels like she gives too much or too little. It's always straight chaos for her, and she can never come to balance and to understanding of what is having. Of course, then, what I mean by mutual is to make sure you both know how each other feels and to try to establish a foundation of communication between each other to make her feel the situation is at a balance and so she can be at peace.

>>16997881
If it makes you feel any better, a lot of people go through the same things. It's possible that you might meet a partner who has experienced the same thing, and so your relationship could be based off mutual understanding. You might be hurt, but don't shut yourself off because of it. Lots of people are hurt out there too. Lots of people feel the exact same way you do. You are not alone.

>>16997865
Well, maybe you should find a partner that makes you feel more at ease and willing to talk about your problems. Your Venus sign is Taurus, so it sounds like you really need a relationship that has solid ground underneath it. Find a partner who won't make you want to run away all the time, or, at the very least, has the stability to handle your headbutts.
>>
File: aries & taurus.gif (859KB, 400x170px) Image search: [Google]
aries & taurus.gif
859KB, 400x170px
>>16997967
Oh you reminded me of a cute gif that makes me think of a relationship between Aries and Taurus. Wish I could get some stability on my own first, but thanks a lot for your reading.
>>
Hello. Not doing readings, but I have a question for other readers who perform scrying.

Do you ever see written words during your scrying sessions? Have you ever experienced issues with "reading" them, as in, actually deciphering what the word is?
It seems to be a huge problem for me, and I'd like to hear if anyone has a suggestion on how to improve.
>>
Hi,

Is anyone available for a reading?
>>
Sorry for the delay.

>>16997897
You are having a moment's roost between gales of wind. An unpleasant event is arriving, related to your family, or close friends. It is a gun. I sense no grim omen from this sign, I therefore doubt anyone will die. But you will grieve.
There is also a fox. Judging from the closeness to the rim, you must adopt the traits of the fox: cunning, subtlety. It will help you reach a star, a goal, after the danger has passed.

>>16997926
Your cup is rather sad and gloomy but I won't make any rash assumptions. There were no drops/tears, meaning your feelings will not be hurt.
Do you own a pet? It might be in immediate danger. I see a skull with a tail, in a web. The machinations of a malevolent individual will hurt your pet. If you have no pet, perhaps it is a person who has been a guide to you.

>>16997935
There is a large egg in your cup. You will be presented with an opportunity of changing your lifestyle soon. You should seize it; it will improve. You will be given a new role.
Faint stars in the distance. You have vague goals, but they exist and they await you. Decide what you want and you will be able to reach it.
A couple of hearts family-wise, love someone who is loving you.
>>
>>16997397
SEC
Synesthesia
Purple

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>16997950
>genetic/inherited component
As much i'd like to say that willpower defines everything, I have to admit that person has to be intuitive. It usually runs in the family from mothers line and with rare exception in fathers.
>talent vs willpower
If there's no spark of talent willpower wont help but relying on natural talent wont get you far. It's eternal question.
>category
You mean by scrying, tarot, aura or what?
>>
prove to me it's real
tell me what my name is
>>
>>16998029
>The machinations of a malevolent individual will hurt your pet.
Well, sounds like I'm going to have to kick someone's ass.
>>
>>16997914
The Star. Just what I needed to hear. Thank you.
>>
>>16997885
FHJM, turtle, 26, green
>>
>>16997397
AJ
Wolf
Dark Blue
>>
File: 1434020884493.gif (2MB, 256x178px) Image search: [Google]
1434020884493.gif
2MB, 256x178px
>>16998027
Yes I can do one more reading.
>>
>>16998089
read mine if that anon doesn't respond :)

>M, 22
>Sun Sign: Virgo
>Venus Sign: Leo
>Lost,Wanting,Hopeful,Anxious
>Grass type
>>
File: tumblr_mlx4gnL77S1r3s4oio1_1280.jpg (162KB, 619x851px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlx4gnL77S1r3s4oio1_1280.jpg
162KB, 619x851px
>>16997397
I would appreciate a reading , any reader is fine.
AMM
Trill
Orange
>>
>>16998038
From what I've seen, I quite envy you. There seem to be no problems approaching, and if you are tangled in one right now, the diamond near the rim tells me you will be lightly taken away from it, and left on a streak of good luck.
There is a pillow, enjoy your comfort. You have to relax and let go of the tensions of the past. Maybe get a massage or something. There is also a crown, you will be praised without lifting a finger.

>>16998064
Love is in the air. A flower with many petals lies on the rim of your cup, opposite the handle. You will meet someone, but in order to do so, look in the spheres as far away from your family as possible, maybe in a community they don't approve of.
This person will be aloof, but with a kind side. They are worthwhile.
Look out for anyone who might be after your position/status.

>>16998080
There is a huge success coming up for you, in one or two months I'd say. It will start making ripples in your workplace/school, your family will praise you for it, you will gain new friends and it will open many doors. You will be given access to new communities, but you need to look out for these opportunities, otherwise you'll miss them.
A few of these new friends might be leeches trying to steal the credit, though.
>>
>>16998040
>As much i'd like to say that willpower defines everything, I have to admit that person has to be intuitive.
Intuitive how, exactly?... (That is probably a hard question to answer)
So lets say intuition can be measured, how would you measure it? By the amount of synchronicities you encounter, by the depth of understanding you posses about something(like a tarot card, or a vision, for example), or by the way you apply the knowledge you have?

I'd like to take a step further and ask; how can someone hone their intuition?

>from the Thoth tarot's lwb:
"In using the tarot for divination, the reader develops an essential familiarity with the symbols as well as an affinity with the aspects of conciousness that the cards represent. One's psychic perceptions are stimulated and will develop through patient effort, coupled with deeper meditative work and study."
Now, would you say that "psychic perceptions" is the same as intuition? And would you say that intuition can be built upon through some sort of exposure, or practice, regardless of natural talent?

>If there's no spark of talent willpower wont help but relying on natural talent wont get you far.
Not quite sure I follow you on that point.

>You mean by scrying, tarot, aura or what?
I mean category as in would you consider yourself a proficient diviner?
>>
File: pfm1v2_t.jpg (20KB, 189x237px) Image search: [Google]
pfm1v2_t.jpg
20KB, 189x237px
>>16998089
I would appreciate a reading , Whether from you or any other reader on the thread.
Thanks.
AM
Trill
orange
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 600x800px
>>16998119
I see a... Noose? Are you perhaps tempted by the glamour of death? Please give up such unreasonable ideas. Demise comes for each of us in due time.
Especially with the ring, in the trajectory of the honeybee. Your perseverant potential, dormant, can lead you to success, and a happy marriage. If you are in a relationship right now, please consider it. You might want to break it up.

That will be all for me today. I thank all the querents and hope my readings have been useful. I will be back later.
>>
>>16998089

Hi,

Thank You.

I would like to know how my new job will go and with the people related to the job.
>>
>>16998029
>You will be presented with an opportunity of changing your lifestyle soon.
Thanks I've been waiting for it in a long time :D

>Decide what you want
I do but perhaps I should be more objective towards it.

>A couple of hearts family-wise, love someone who is loving you.
I'm easy to love people, who am I missing?
>>
>>16997885
AD
paper
Orange
>>
>>16998029
>>16998147
Ouch, I forgot to say thank you, bless you reader.
>>
>>16998148
>The Game...
Well played.
>>
>>16998127
IMO, intuition is that little gut feeling that guides your actions, the little voice in your head that warns you about dangers, approaching issues or betrayal, that tells you to wear the red shirt today instead of the blue one.
How many times have you ignored it and found out it would have been better to listen? Or how many times have you listened and found out that a seemingly meaningless detail played an important role in your day?

Honing it means learning how to differentiate between what is actually just meaningless worry or random thoughts and what is really... Meaningful.
>>
>>16998123
Huh, that's interesting i've been hoping something does happen. Thank you!
>>
>>16998148
Fuck off Negi
>>
>>16998166
You would really curse the name of God with an idol?
>>
>>16998169
Which god, specifically?
Inb4 monotheism
>>
>>16998172
Negi offcourse....

Have fun kid.
>>
>>16998176
Negi sucks.
>>
>>16998160
>How many times have you ignored it and found out it would have been better to listen?
No idea. I don't think anyone really counts the moments.
Yet your questions can be boiled down to what is important to the person at any given time. (Subjectivity) Unless you mean that your gut feelings help you make a major impact in the objective reality, or objective future, you find yourself in.

imo, intuition is more akin to being the result of subconsciously resolved moral and/or logical anxiety about any one thing.
Though your definition would still technically apply as intuition.

>Honing it means learning how to differentiate between what is actually just meaningless worry or random thoughts and what is really... Meaningful.
Like the dilemma of taking that seat or walking to the next metro cart? Or waiting for another few minutes before you were originally supposed to do something?
I would still argue that meaningfulness is subjective.

Good input. Giving me things to consider now.
>>
File: 466898945.jpg (45KB, 295x352px) Image search: [Google]
466898945.jpg
45KB, 295x352px
Hello /div/. I'll do a few readings, maybe 5.

I will need your name, gender, sign, a short story or bio about yourself and your question. I'll be continuing my experiment along with the reading, which will involve me shuffling my playlist and describing the song that comes up with my own interpretation which will either show how you may be feeling or any other information regarding the reading.
>>
>>16998244
Oscar
Male
Gemini
I once improvised a roller coaster for a school project once the one we where doing failed, the teacher did not liked it.But i did not cared, i think (i know) she is stupid.
general
>>
>>16998244
Is a nickname okay?
>>
>>16998145

Situation: Strength
Challenge: reversed Five of Cups
Advice: Six of Pentacles
Outcome: reversed Seven of Wands

Whether or not you feel this way, you should view yourself as a strong character. Be prepared to conquer your fears and use your ability to benefit yourself and others. However, you also need to be willing to have control over your impulses, and when I mean your impulses, I mean your desire to focus on what has been lost instead of focusing on what can be gained. The Five of Cups reversed has you focusing on the two cups left not spilled, but the conflict is that it's hard not to turn back and look at the three cups that are spilled. You need to remain positive.

In order to overcome this challenge, the Six of Pentacles gives you some advice. I'm sure whatever job you have will have compensation, so do well to enjoy what you get. Remember in rough times on the job that, hey, at least you're getting some fucking money.

Now, this final card kind of sucks. The way I see it, you might be at risk of either not being able to handle competition in the work place or you might feel constantly on the defense. Maybe you really will have to give up one of your wands (admit defeat) to go back to the upright Five of Wands in order to get your self esteem back.

>>16998131
>>16998118
Perhaps another time.
>>
>>16998244
James
Male
Cancer
Right now, I have a lot on my plate, and I feel as if I don't have the time to get it all done. After work (farm hand), school (two courses), practicing guitar, working out, taking care of my dogs, and learning tarot, I just don't feel as if I have a lot of time right now. I really don't know what I should focus on, but I don't want to cut anything out because everything gives me joy one way or another.
>>
File: 1444953129054.jpg (63KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1444953129054.jpg
63KB, 600x600px
>>16998244
Madison
female/cancer
just a general

When I was less than 2 I used to memorize books, the children's ones with like 300-400 words. I think I'm autistic.
>>
>>16998244
Alex
Male
Virgo
I'm a regular person trying to find out what I should do with my life, a lot of people look up to me for things I feel I don't have the answer too and I want to break free from the expectations set on me.

>>16998255
All good. :)
>>
>>16998244
David
Male
Sagitarrius
I study computer science at uni, I'm quite shy.
General reading please.
>>
>>16998274
I think you're a genius waiting to be discovered.
I couldn't read until I was 5 years old. :(
>>
>>16998285
I didn't read until I was 7
>>
>>16998301
Memorize? How? I'm confused.
>>
>>16998123
I've been working hard and tried to keep the most positive outlook on life, hopefully it means it's starting to pay off.

>There is also a crown, you will be praised without lifting a finger.
Uh, nice.

Thanks for the reading!
>>
>>16998304
I'm not that person, just commiserating with you.
>>
>>16998244

You didn't get back to me on the nickname thing, so I'll just use my middle name. I hope that is okay :)

Anne
Female
Leo
I am a college graduate, aspiring to be a concept artist/storyboardist. I actually am really grateful, as my art has won me awards and gotten me scholarships, which paid for my schooling. Without it, I would not have been able to go to college, as my family was very poor.

I have a bit of a love dilemma. I am deeply in love with the person of my last relationship. However, he broke up with me due to emotional confusion. He described it as a pendulum swinging between loving me and just thinking of me as a friend. I would really like to try and pursue a relationship with him still, but obviously there are some roadblocks (including a new girlfriend). I wanted to see if you could give a reading for me on this situation, and basically just see if he still feels for me, if we have a chance to get back together, and all that good stuff. I have had a couple of readings on this subject, but it is nice to get second or third opinions to confirm things :)
>>
>>16998250
>Song: Yellow Ledbetter
>Interpretation: Fighting a war and losing

>5 of Swords, 2 of Swords, 8 of wands

After a time of defeat and failure you seem to be at a loss at what you should be doing right now. But this confusion wont last for long, sometime you'll be able to take action and change your current position, so you will not be stuck for long.

>>16998252
Real names allow me to give a more accurate reading, from my experience, but in short yes if it is a must.

>>16998268
>Song: Spirit of the Radio
>Interpretation: A passion for something, music

>3 of wands, 4 of Wands, 2 of Wands

These cards I think show good signs, so I would let go of the stress. You will not have to give up the things you enjoy, just take some time to work on what is most important and use the spare time for the small joys in your life. As for what you should be focusing on more right now, I honestly can't say, so I will guess school and work. But either way, practicing the other hobbies will eventually lead you to become greater at them and you will be victorious in at least one of these things.
>>
>>16998318

Okay. I went ahead and put my middle name, but if it makes it easier, my real name is Ashley
>>16998317
>>
File: 1443817329692.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1443817329692.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>16998315
Ah. The feels.
>>
>>16998318
For the words of the prophet were written on the studio wall and echo with the sounds of salesmen.

I fucking love Rush. Actually, I started learning this song not too long ago, but then got distracted by too much Iron Maiden. I think I'mma go back and learn this song for real.
>>
>>16998255

Thank you :-)
>>
File: 596x576x2.jpg (52KB, 1192x1152px) Image search: [Google]
596x576x2.jpg
52KB, 1192x1152px
>>16998285
I don't remember when I started reading.. I think I was about 3 years old. I remember being able to correlate the sounds of words in books I memorized to the letters which helped a lot when I was learning to read. I'm far from a genius though. Also 5 years old isn't bad at all..
>>
>>16998362
Simple words in hilariously simple books.
Like the If You Give A Mouse A Cookie type book.
I never improved until I got into 6th grade, when my teachers would put tricky bonus questions.
>>
>>16997643
Thank you very much, didn't see your message :)
>>
>>16998274
>Song: Crazy on You
>Interpretation: Loving someone, wanting someone back, obsessing over someone deeply

>The Lovers, 5 of Cups, 3 of Cups

The Lovers is self explanatory, a relationship may be coming your way, or you may already be in one. Whatever the case, you may experience a loss with whoever you're with. Or a loss with a friendship. Don't let that scare you though, I believe in time you'll reconnect with this person and things will be fine in the end.

>>16998278
>Song: Watch You Bleed
>Interpretation: Wanting revenge upon someone, hating someone

>The Emperor, 7 of Wands, Temperance

I think you will be able to power through your current struggles and end it all, in time you will begin to figure out what you really want in your life, you will also be successful for what you choose.

>>16998279
>Song: Silence Kit
>Interpretation: Keeping to yourself, being quiet, wanting to leave your current position and restart everything, wanting to move on

>2 of Swords, 8 of Cups, King of Pentacles

You indeed are a shy one, but you're willing to move on and begin new things. This small flaw wont keep you back, you're journey for something different will lead you into a new position financially, something you will be comfortable with as well.

>>16998317
>Song: Teenage Dream
>Interpretation: Loving someone who makes you feel young again

>3 of Wands, Knight of Coins, 2 of Wands

I think there's a chance you two could be together again. However I think the future is also telling me that you have the courage to be able to move on and to look for someone else who could be better. But that is your choice.
>>
>>16997114
Thanks for the reading I.l remember this
>>
>>16998377
Thank you! :)
>>
Is anyone still doing relationship readings?
>>
>>16998372
Aw :( I actually had trouble reading too, for 8 years no one knew I had shit eye sight, I couldn't read novels because the words were too small, but no one caught on, I was even in learning assistance from grades 5-6. Are you good at reading now? My reading speed is still a little slow compared to others.

>>16998377
Uhh I think I know what you might be refering to. I've had troubles with this guy in the past, I really doubt we'll get back together.. I do love him though but he has a girlfriend now and they're happy together.. I can't imagine he'd break up with her to be with me, is that what you think will happen?
>>
>>16998422
It's a possibility. If that's unrealistic then a new relationship could be what will happen.
>>
>>16998422
Basically the same thing. Though I got glasses at around age 5.
I'm average at reading. Speed wise, I'm as slow as can be. I think reading speed is more related to how we group letters, words, and sentences together. I know someone who reads really fast, and he does so by reading text sideways.
>>
>>16998224
That's just a way to get in touch with it.
Once you are comfortable with that, the next step is trying to apply it to other people's situations. That's a further step, because you need to learn how to use your tools of choice, and understand what they are saying.
>>
>>16998441
That's even more unlikely so I guess I'm in for a ride, thanks for the reading
>>16998443
Yeah I could see how that could play a big part when it comes to speed. It's good you got the whole eye sight thing figured out pretty early on.
>>
>>16998244
Richard
Male
Virgo
Too sociable to be hermit but too aloof to be social person.
Love reading if you still have juice.
>>
Dear Tarot,

I truly respect your advice. And you've been so kind to me whenever I went to you looking for assistance. I'm wondering if aside hard work and to be diligent towards my financial groundings, what can I do to feel my life force fulfilling me? I wish I didn't have to struggle with urges of sexual satisfaction. Is there a way for me to feel complete in short terms?

Male
Aquarius asc Gemini
23 y/o
>>
File: tumblr_nveym1cNFT1uy82zoo1_1280.png (432KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nveym1cNFT1uy82zoo1_1280.png
432KB, 704x528px
Hi, guys.

English is not my first language and I'm not very good at readings, but I'm learning both. So I'm taking some requests. If you want to, give a sign.
>>
File: obez_succubus_by_kerki.jpg (121KB, 748x1067px) Image search: [Google]
obez_succubus_by_kerki.jpg
121KB, 748x1067px
>>16998735
lol you don't have to be so formal m8
This is 4chan for fuck sake
>>
>>16998743
Love reading please? I haven't had much luck lately desu
Also cancer sun
>>
>>16998743
male gemini
general
>>
>>16998743
I'd be up for one.
What info do you need, just star sign?
Cancer sun, cancer ascendant.
>>
>>16998761
Forgot my question - am I on the right path, spiritually?
>>
>>16998743
Male ,gemini

General?
>>
File: 1440776702955.gif (136KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1440776702955.gif
136KB, 400x400px
>>16998743
Fun!

>Capricorn
I fucked up academically. Will I actually learn from my mistakes this time, or will I repeat the same mistake again in the future?

And if there is any indication in the reading; will I begin to recover myself?
>>
>>16998743
What's your first language?
>>
>>16998743
Leo
Whats in store for me in the future?
>>
>>16998752

Hi, fella. I'm doing one card reading.

>seven of wands reversed

There's a strong inclination for misunderstanding the meaning of Love. What is it that you're seeking in your partners and why are you seeking it? It would be easy for you to get what you want if you know exactly what is it. If things are too heavy inside your head, why is it so hard to let go of it?
>>
>>16998757

> Seven of Cups reversed

It's a good time for making decisions in your life because you'll have clear vision of the pro and con.
>>
>>16998743
Good Night

>Capricorn
English ins't my first language too, so please, have patience.
I Broke up from a relationship about 3 months ago, I still like her but she is in love with another person. I'm a very shy guy and don't have may friends so I'm trying to by a little less guy e trying to move on about this realationship
>>
>>16998767

>Ten of Cups reversed

Well, are you feeling happiness? Because what shows growth in spiritual path is that we can collect the fruits of Love, including happiness. If you're not, you may ask yourself why is it that you're not having those fruits? What seeds have you not sow?
>>
>>16998757
>>16998770

Are you the same person?
>>
>>16998377
This is the 4th time now I have gotten a reading that says that we have a chance to get back together, and two of those readings (yours included) have said that if I am not with him, then I can and will have someone else soon. So, either way, it seems like my love life will be getting better. Nice to know. Thank you :)
>>
>>16998805
>seven of cups reversed
> clear vision of the pro and con.
A-a-are you sure?
>>
>>16998781

>The Magician reversed

Well, you're undisciplined indeed. Too much procrastination. You're aware of it. You know where you need to make different this time. But will you indeed? If you don't succeed this time it was not the right moment. But when will it be? You make your future. It's in your hands. That's what The Magician is about. Unless you understand responsibility for your own future, you will not move forward.
>>
File: nope.png (190KB, 1080x1550px) Image search: [Google]
nope.png
190KB, 1080x1550px
>>16998820
>>
>>16998785

Portuguese.
>>
>>16998830

Well, it also means abusive mental problems. Most likely with drugs. Both energies are in play. I showed you the one I believed you should follow.
>>
>>16998743
Would yooou... still be willing to take on one more? Looking at that long line of replies, I can understand if you don't wanna take me on.

I'm a leo and I'd appreciate just a general reading. I've got a lot going on right now, and I'm a little afraid of asking a direct question on the chance I get told everything's hopeless, ahaa...
>>
>>16998770
>>16998834

>Three of Swords reversed

Sorry.

Do you feel lonely? Well, you could use it for understanding yourself a little better. Why is it so? This card points to a possible healing process that may be taking place right now. Do you go to a psychologist? You could use that.
>>
>>16998790

I think I overlooked you. Sorry.

Great winds come in your directions. You will soon have the opportunity to experience new airs in your life. (Sorry the vagueness. If you want to ask something more specific about it feel free, haha.)
>>
>>16998848

>Nine of Cups

Happiness is strolling around you. Be optimistic about it and seize the opportunities when they come.
>>
>>16998859
Yeah, feeling quite bad lately, hope I heal and you said

Thank you,your card was on point
>>
File: 1426130306705.jpg (62KB, 594x824px) Image search: [Google]
1426130306705.jpg
62KB, 594x824px
>>16998832
>If you don't succeed this time it was not the right moment. But when will it be?
You're spooky. I have an eerie feel.
What you say is true. So very true.
I once said to myself when I first applied to college: If I'm not ready now I never will be ready.

I guess I should do something about my procrastination. Though I feel like it's too late to salvage most of my course. Kinda scared of what'll happen next because of it.

Thanks for the reading. Your English isn't that bad. It's actually above average. Whats your primary language?
>>
>>16998743
General reading for a pisces?
>>
>>16998882

Thank you for your feedback. It's Portuguese.

>>16998884

>The Wheel of Fortune reversed

People tend to see bad luck whenever something doesn't happen in the way they expected. We struggle with pain when those times come. But the question is: what is it inside of you that is struggling with it? Hard times come, but they also go. Focus your mind in equanimity when that happens.
>>
That was it, see ya later.
>>
>>16998904
Sorry, but could u do the last pleaseeeeee?
>>16998813
>>
>>16998898
Huh. Well you read and write in English just fine. That's good enough for me.
>>
>>16998914
Desculpa te encher o saco mas você é do Brasil/Rio?
>>
File: b3.png (168KB, 517x373px) Image search: [Google]
b3.png
168KB, 517x373px
>>16998878
Ah! Thank you!
>>
Tarot readings, come one come all

I don't understand astrology so tell me some shit about yourself that doesn't include that, and also something about your query

No promises on which spread I will do for you
>>
>>16998975
What kind of queries do you prefer?
>>
>>16998975
Hey,
I'm 20 years old, in the college of IT, i'm a very shy guy and don't have many friends.
Ijust broke up about 3 months ago, I think I still love her but she is in love with another guy.
>>
>>16998975

Male
23 y/o
I like music and cinema

Will I meet someone for a love affair in the next months?
>>
>>16998983
Ones that tug at my heartstrings and compel me to answer

>>16998984
Coming right up, good chap
>>
>>16998975
19 years old guy, slim, a little taller than average. Brown hair and brown/green/blue eyes.
I spend most of my time online, and really like drawing, being creative and metaphysical concepts. Currently stuck on fucking Eris.

My question is, really creative I know, if my best friend has a crush on me or not?
He kind of hinted something, that was two weeks ago, but now there is nothing.

We're both openly gay, so no "in the closet" issues.

Just, what do you see?

I don't want to ruin anything.

Oh, and another thing, can you see if/when I'll get my third eye working? It takes some time. I feel it all the time, but nothing is really progressing.

And a third thing, do you see anything about a person called "monika", she's a really bitch 50yo woman that makes my worklife living hell.
Anything?

Thanks ahead! :D

(I hope that's not too much, it's just my first time posting in a /div/ thread!)
>>
>>16998975
23 male
People often tell me I hold myself back, but I don't understand. Everyone seems just as good if not better, so what's the point? I don't understand what I have to even contribute or give to anyone. Most times I don't even feel like a human being. When I'm around others, I'm so out of place. It's not even that I'm awkward or anything. I really am just void of something that keeps me from doing well in social situations. There's just no connection ever. I feel like a robot, you know? I don't know. Just tell me something I have to make me feel good about myself.
>>
>>16998984
You've had some trouble setting boundaries, haven't made the wisest decisions there. You should take some time to set your priorities straight.

You are a man of strong morals, and I commend that. You describe yourself as shy, yet I see here that you have a loving heart, and communicate your affections with ease?

The only Major Arcana to appear in your spread was the Wheel of Fortune, reversed. You have some trouble sticking with positive changes you wish to see in your life?

You should have more respect for yourself.

>>16998991
Ace of Wands reversed
Yes but she's gonna have a something about her that you hate or find offensive or hurtful, it's going to be a betrayal of yourself to be with her
>>
>>16998992
Hi.
Will my relationship with my brother and mother be in a good way again? I miss them. My dad passed away 10 years ago, my mom developed a drinking problem, shit got crazy in the family everywhere else. I feel better off without them all majority of time but I often wonder if I should even be making an effort at the moment... Especially with the holidays.
>>
>>16999012
So, i hadd some problems to say my fellings, but in those days i like to be honest with people cause i don't now how to talk very weel, so i like to be straight,
And I really have problems to see the goos changes of my life , I simple have to put some problem in everything, but i really want to change to be a better person.
I'm very glad that u could do a reading for me,i wish i could thank u in the same way that i am glad, thak u very much, real much
>>
>>16999001
>mfw I was reading Principia Discordia earlier today
>mfw that post number

For your friend, I pulled the King of Swords reversed. I think there is sexual attraction but neither of you want to risk ruining the friendship?

For your third eye, the Aeon. Based on the syncs here I'd say you're more open and connected than you think. Do you do yoga?

Not touching the bitchy lady question sry
>>
>>16999050
Really funny that these syncs happened here.
There are many synchronicities between me and my friends, the most with him.
So, you have a point with my third eye. I guess I have to put more trust into myself.

Sounds reasonable what you are saying, about the thing between him and me. I'll have to think some more about that.

No problem, I still really have to thank you for your reading!
>>
>>16998975
It's getting close to the time of year when I perform self-assessments and see what I've done. This year, I've done some incredible things but, overall, it's been a wretched year for me, perhaps the worst thus far in my life.

At some point, I had managed to support my broken mind with the pride I took in my accomplishments, and I called it personal growth when I had finally managed to be altruistic pretty much the entire year, even though this behavior was so foreign to me that I had to mindfuck myself into it at first, being such a self-centered person as I am.

But now I'm looking back at my year and how badly I've destroyed myself. I'm cursing my accomplishments as a waste of time and my altruism as a character flaw; becoming bitter, angry, and sad.

So, I'm not sure what my exact query is here, but something along the lines of sorting out my shit and being less of a fuckup. I had hoped this would be my year, but I fucked it up completely. I can't change that now, but I want to try to make next year my year.
>>
20 y/o Male. Brown hair, brown eyes
Will I meet my true love any time soon? Also, Is everything going to be fine with my moving to a diffrent country this thursday
>>
>>16999006
No tarot cards for you, Voice of Reason. You'remgoing to find someone soon who needs this detachment, needs a rock.

>>16999014
Hmmm...

The Tower says you need to rebuild. Brake stagnant old habits with them. Tough love. If you miss them, it won't be easy, but you can reconnect

>>16999068
>Past: 7 of Cups
>Present: The Lovers
>Future: reversed 10 of Cups

You've indulged yourself for long enough. You can have a selection of the finest pastries every day without fail, but if you wake up wanting a grapefruit in that situation, you're fucked.

The Lovers tell me you are assessing the many elements that make up your social life. Well, that was what your query was all about, no surprises there.

Sadly.... You're not going to find contentment any time soon. The fire yet burns.

A clarifier.
>king of cups
You and the cups, dude.
Unconditional love, loyalty, commitment. You need to find something you care for and let it drive you.
>>
>>16999111
Such an epic get to accompany such a bittersweet reading.

It's bittersweet in the sense that it confirms what I already know: that love is what I truly need. Normally, I would ask for a love reading, but I've become a bit obsessive, and I decided to try a different approach. Being the time of self-assessment, I thought maybe something had changed. Your sortilege is as accurate as it is poignant; thank you.

Let me know if you'd like a reading as well; I'd be happy to give you one.
>>
>>16999201

joke's on you anon, god's already cursed me as it is
>>
>>16999173
Knew I'd get those sweet double trips as soon as I commented on the Eris dude's 999001

I am bollocks at interpretation but... is it possible you need to learn to live without love, to find contentment without romantic entwinement?

Thank you for your kind offer. I just did a reading for myself, but I have things I am wondering yet.... Do you divine by any means besides tarot?
>>
>>16999210
Do you divine by any means besides tarot?
Yes. What did you have in mind?
>>
>>16999218
A spirit reading would be sweet, would help my night feel more complete
>>
>>16999201
How has god cursed you , friend?
>>
>>16999228
Absolutely, I'd be happy to do a spirit reading. Do you have a question for them, or just let them do their thing?
>>
>>16999247
Ahh... delve in. Whatever you come back with, I shall consider a treasure. I've never had a reading of this nature before, unless you count Yalda's mindscapes, which are a bit different I think
>>
>>16998975

Male virgo. Tend to be easy going most of the time and not get hung up on petty things. Love spirituality and a mix of nerd stuff, anime and sci-fi, etc. Enjoy learning in general. Imaginative, but tend to be down to earth, especially these days
Can be funny and whimsical but play it safe around people who aren't in my comfort zone. Generally open-minded overall, but old-fashioned when it comes to relationships and tend to be a romantic.

Would like to know if my love life is going to progress. My circle of friends have become more distant, but we didnt have a lot in common other than getting drunk and there wasnt much opportunity to be found there. On the other hand some coworkers and acquaintances have become a little closer, albeit I dont get to hang out with them much. Do you see anything romantic progressing for me under these circumstances, and if not, what the hell am I supposed to do?
>>
>>16999265
I see a sharply-dressed man and a woman wearing a long white dress; she is blonde, and he is brunette. Both are smiling and came out right away.

He says: “tell our dear friend that he should play a few more games. Making life light-hearted is the best way to stay sane.”

She says: “Be gentle as a calm brook and watch out for the rocks. Remember that pebbles go with the force of the river, but larger rocks can change its shape a bit. However, only boulders can change its course.”

They both clap twice...I see the 9 of Cups, then it disappears.

Surprised, the man asks if we wanted to know more. Jovially, he says: “well then, consider the beauty of well-ordered plate of food. You're going to eat it anyway, so it might not matter how it looks, but giving it proper preparation and good presentation makes it all the more enjoyable! Your tongue won't know the difference, but your mind certainly should.”

She nods, they smile, and they stay silent...then they just kind of shrug and leave.

Well, I guess the overall message here is about strategy for how to deal with the little annoyances and stressors that come up in life. He said to take a more light-hearted approach and see about making things into a game. Not part of the reading, but a wise old sage once said that a hero is the one who takes on adventure with the spirit of play.

Now, the dame...her thing about the river tells me that you should understand the relative gravity of impediments and such that come your way. Little things can be swept away; save your attention for the big ones: ie, don't sweat the small stuff.

And, lastly, that thing about the meal tells me that, if you're going to do something, do it right, and make sure to take pride in your end result. Even if there is no practical value to extra effort, it's worthwhile to make something presentable and beautiful: the psychological benefit is worthwhile.

I hope this helped and been good recompense for your reading today.
>>
>>16999315
>"tell our dear friend that [s]he should play a few more games."
Something I struggle with regularly. I've been told I have no sense of humor.

>"only boulders can change its course"
A favorite metaphor of mine. Reality is a stream, the water, the current. You are something else. A twig, a leaf, a log? A log stuck against a boulder. A boulder itself.

>"You're going to eat it anyway, so it might not matter how it looks..."
A few days ago I purchased a sandwich -- lamb, on baguette. When it arrived it was open. It was beautiful. And completely impossible to consume as intended once assembled into a sandwich.

It made for a very awkward lunch.

Thank you. You've given me much to think about.
>>
I'd like a reading.any readers around?
>>
Can I have a reading?
Considering suicide the next morning, so sorry if I'm trying to be a special snowflake, but can someone do a reading for me?
It would mean a lot to me, even if things don't go my way...
>>
I'd love a reading as well, if anyone's around
>>
File: LaughNow_CryLater.jpg (13KB, 236x209px) Image search: [Google]
LaughNow_CryLater.jpg
13KB, 236x209px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvzemQPAIIo

Wassup muh niggas! I'mma do three real quick. Hit me up with yo queries!

And tell me if you a ghetto boy or ghetto girl.

Holla!
>>
>>16999431
Ghetto boy
Tell me if i will find love soon
>>
>>16999431
Hey man ghetto dude love reading if you can
>>
>>16999431
Ghetto boy. Is the relationship repairable?
>>
>>16999431
lol ghetto girl

are me and M going to progress past friends with benefits?
>>
>>16999372
What question do you have? Maybe I can help. I am still new but your plea is no bueno, dear anon.
>>
Dammit..... I came on too late...
Guess I'll give it another two hours for another reader to come on.
>>
>>16999455
I just responded to your last post.
>>
>>16999453
OK, thanks man!!!

My question is if there is a way, how can I fix my life to go the way I want it to go?

And.... If that is a no go answer, will I achieve jhana tonight instead?
>>
>>16999440
Hey this is me but my shit ain't that bad enough to want to go purgatory >>16999455
You can take on this person instead or continue of the list if your good off me for saying that
>>
>>16999464
Nvm
>>
>>16999464
Wait, what? Can you clarify that please?
>>
>>16999463
OK. Be patient with me and I'll be back. Link me a picture that expresses how you feel currently.
>>
>>16999466
Oh.... Okay.
>>
>>16999431
Yo my norduh, I be a ghettolicious lady.
Can I getz a love readin
Mad props, homie
Peace
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 1014x754px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 1014x754px
>>16999472
Ok, no problem.
>>
>>16999471
Uh I heard some where you off your self you go to eternal purgatory but thats just what grew on me people might see it differently so nobody's wrong if that's what you're getting at since I said that word w/o detail
>>
>>16999484
That and your already being read so I said nvm
>>
>>16999484
Oh, ok.
I understand now.
>>
Damn niggas be all about the pussy tonight, but that's aight

>>16999439
Nigga you know I can't tell you when, but here's what I see

Aight playa I see dis chick and she behind some kinda counter that be surroundin her. She at work when I meet her, I guess. Ay, but she look kinda stressed Aight, I see when she first sees you, she look all exasperated and shit, but then her face just kinda...smiles idunno. Like you'll see her face and she ain't even sure whether she wanna cry or smile, but she gonna smile, playa. Like her face remind me of those weepybitch movies with dem British dudes and the chick be all like she dun see a fucking angel in front of her and she about to be up out this bitch in a moment cuz she want that dick soon she see you.

Shit, is gonna go down, partna! Ey, but she a respectable girl tho, so don't go treat her like a hoe. Feel me, dawg? Just smile and talk to the girl and treat her respectful. Then get them digits and get all up in!

Aight, you good, but I don't know when , dawg, you know that.

>>16999440
Aight dawg this chick be dancing like she at a club and she poppin fo real son.

Dat
Ass
Son

Aight anyway she be wearing her clothes all tight, and he lookin aight but ain't no niggas comin up on her! I don't get it, dawg, maybe she got a reputation or she crazy or offputting or something, but ain't nobody want none of it...I dunno, dawg, she seem kinda sketch....I mean, she look pretty fine in dat dress, so why ain't nobody wanna hit that?

Ey, I hope this ain't one of those bitches who hopped up on some shit cuz she dancing like she getting paid for it. I dunno, but I'd be pretty suspicious if I was you tho.

>>16999443
Aight you up next son

>>16999451
>>16999479
Bitches always take forever to come, I swear. I'll see if I got enough stamina for you two tonight ;)
>>
File: doing his best3.png (173KB, 418x405px) Image search: [Google]
doing his best3.png
173KB, 418x405px
>>16999463
I'm not discord, but I pulled a couple quick cards for ya. I'm a real big newbie at this whole tarot thing, but I really wanted to help...

>Ten Of Swords
>XVIII The Moon
>Nine Of Cups
>Knight Of Cups

It seems like you've hit rock bottom, which I'm not surprised by, by the way you're thinking of suicide. But right now, you should be thinking of what's making you reluctant to go on. You must overcome it. Overcome it, and you'll receive good encounters and fortune.

Please don't kill yourself.
>>
>>16999473
I'll give you a reading.
I see an old man crying covering his face. People cover their faces to hide their emotions and when their world weary. This suggests you must be open about your feelings with the people in your life. You have trouble expressing yourself though you are a creative and technical person, there's an area you haven't dedicated yourself to that must be brought into perspective before you can truly thrive. I see a golden pocket watch. This suggests the laurel good things come to those who wait. You have it within your power to make your life better. Look up confidence building techniques as you probably lack it and it makes you trip up on what you really want. Your negative thoughts are a self fufilling prophecy. Think positive and things will come into perspective. I suggest meditation for this as it has been shown to make people see things for what they are. To see eternity in a grain of sand to hold a wild flower in your hand
Hold on to that gold and hold on to your life
>>
>>16999496
Oh yes! I should mention, I tried doing a one card reading for you before you told Discord your question. I did a reading thinking, what would happen if this person kept themself alive?

I got the Queen of Wands, which is a very upbeat and positive card. You will be happy. Please keep yourself alive.
>>
>>16999496
Thanks, man.
But I know if I do something tonight, it'll predict what I do in the morning.
I can't change that about my decision.
>>
>>16999501
Sounds about right...
I'm going to give myself one last chance to achieve jhana tonight (hyper-focused meditation state). It its what I hope for, and the area I want to reach.
>>
File: waaaaahh.png (46KB, 314x141px) Image search: [Google]
waaaaahh.png
46KB, 314x141px
>>16999510
At least keep going for a month. See how things go in the next month, do your best... try hard to see joy in the things.. I believe in you...!
>>
>>16999508
Thanks, I'll see what goes though.
Thank you for the reading
>>
>>16999519
I really will try, but my stubbornness runs deep.
I'm sorry
>>
>>16999443
Aight let's if you can preserve your on-demand pussy

Wtf, nigga I saw some swords flying into the air, some big motherfuckers like dem knights carry. But there's a grip of them, and they're just being thrown around like bodily fluids at R Kelly's crib.

What the fuck is you two on about? You two saying some harsh shit back and forth, or at least one of you is. Aight, to fix this shit...I see a strawberry

A motherfucking strawberry..now what the fuck is this? Oh...oh! Nigga, that's some sensual shit. Like go have your talk and make sure the blades are all put away at the end so you ain't be about to cut each other. Then fuck. Fuck that bitch like your life depends on it. We call that
#makeupsex

>>16999451
Dat mostly depend on whether or not you his bottom bitch :^)

Aight, let's see

I see like...I dunno if it's an otter or beaver or something like that, so I'mma go with both. Aight, so you be using your mouth game aight cuz dem shellfish be poppin right open and give dat meat. Ey girl, but you need to build a damn so what you fishing after ain't be washed away from the shore. So, you can make it legit with this fool, but you'll only get the dick if you don't build it up and make room for a relationship. Cuz his eyes gonna be wandering eventually, girl. You need to give him more than dat late night game: you gotta give him a reason to stay when the morning comes. Breakfast? Ey girl, can you cook? Niggas love a bitch who cooks, real talk here. Ey, but I'm just talking shit kinda. The whole beaver dam thing is what you gotta focus on, build something that keeps him from being washed away and looking to eat some other fish. Good luck to you, boo.
>>
>>16999489
Damn gang member I was thinking love reading somewhere along the lines of some chick I click with and hit it off not some sneaky as all hell twerker you think I can refrasey question to someone as mentioned above I might this scry be just that should I have at it where do I find this fly honey this definitely bought more questions at hand damn this div stuff must be good business above all we gone love each other ?damn...
>>
>>16999535
Haha thanks ghettoscry.
>>
>>16999535
Alright, so I should be a nice guy, get to fuck her, and things will be generally fixed?

That sounds pretty good mang. Thanks. Problem is getting to fuck her now, since we're kinda ''distant'' (not literally)
>>
>>16999479
And lastly we got you...

I see this farmer dude like dem Latinos with dem plows and shit...he looking frustrated and down at some bushes where there be all this bling. But to the right...I see this bitch who don't give a fuck, she holding a bird and just tell everyone to fuck off.

Girl, we gotta talk. You out looking for some hood nigga, but there's already some good nigga who be down to take care of you. He prolly not even the only one neither, but I see this one particular dude be workin...and woman, you make his ass work, and he just keep workin and working and workin until he fucking tired.

Throw a nigga a bone or something. Stop clowning, girl.

>>16999545
Some niggas like the broken bitches, idunno. Maybe you one of them, so...

Maybe hit it and quit it? Maybe she actually decent nowadays but cuz of some past shit everyone stay out her way? idk tho

>>16999547
Absolutely, good luck
>>
>>16999555
Clear the air of all the harsh shit, then go makeupsex. But you say you two distant? That's cuz dem swords man, too much of dat harsh shit tbqhfam

>>16999496
>>16999510
Alright real talk, my homie who read tarot said that spread look good. Something about how shit is all fucked up right now, but you gotta look within, then you feel a bit more comfortable and home, and then you find love or cuddly shit or something after. Idunno, nigga prolly high but he seemed pretty confident
>>
>>16999557
Alright I'll see what's up well you said she twerks so that's pretty smoking hot to me aight cool I'll see whats up
>>
>>16999567
Noted. Thank you my nigga
>>
>>16999431
Male
Can you give me a general future reading?
>>
>>16999567
Thanks, man.
I'll still see what goes though.
>>
File: Tree-wallpaper-8684515.jpg (583KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
Tree-wallpaper-8684515.jpg
583KB, 960x800px
>>16999482
OK I am back. Very happy to see readers coming together to try and help. Gives you more to think about. So before I reveal what I drew, remember I'm still newish haha. I did a Celtic spread for you and after that I did a 1 card draw for your attempt with Jhana tonight. I'll lay out all the cards and then respond a second message giving card responses.
Heart of the matter- 9 of cups reversed
The opposing factor- 9 of wands
Root cause- king of wands
Known influence- 6 of cups
Past influences- 3 of wands reversed
New circumstances- 4 of swords reversed
Your self- page of swords
Surrounding environment- page of pentacles
Guidance- 2 of cups
Outcome- 10 of cups
1 card pull for Jhana- the chariot reversed
Phew.. back soon with the rest.
>>
>>16999597
Ok, thanks, I have to google what most of this stuff means.
haha.
>>
File: spoider.jpg (270KB, 900x783px) Image search: [Google]
spoider.jpg
270KB, 900x783px
Anon, what book on astrology are you using, I need one to supplement my learnings of the tarot, which one would you recomend?
>>
>>16999633
Get Arroyo's Chart Interpretation Handbook. It's good both for beginners and vets. Has great guidelines.
>>
>>16999607
The 9 of cups could be showing disappointed for your current path. Very problematic. Search for another path. Remember to always think of what you have as opposed to what you may lack, more progress can be made.
9 of wands warns of self fulfilling prophecy. If you expect a bad outcome to an action or situation, will be exactly what you get.
King of wands... could this be you? Careful, calm intellectual thinker/being? Stubbornness= will not bend to pressure or what others deem normal. Battle between logic and emotions.
6 of cups talks of your inner child. Are things coming up from your past that you can't stop thinking about? Or maybe you are having an issue that you might be able to solve by your child self.
3 of wands reversed is telling you to make sure you have all the info you may need to achieve what you desire. Have you tried asking someone from div if they have? If you haven't, this card says it is advisable.
4 of swords reversed is telling you your brain is fried. Burnt out. Too many thoughts are clouding your thinking. Take the time to let go of non vital thoughts. Take a mental break.
Page of swords is a big communicator... hence you asking for help/reading before making a decision.. errr hoping to get one before you made a decision alone.
Page of pentacles is saying you could be missing all the signs for a message in the physical world. Maybe something that will help in your journey.
1/2
>>
>>16999686
Thanks, this does make some sense.
>>
>>16999686

Discord, what do you need for a reading?
>>
>>16999607
2/2
2 of cups... this card has me all sorts of confused with being the guidance card. Maybe another reader can suggest the fit for it?
The outcome is a very, very happy card... lol. It could be saying you achieved what you wanted and there is happiness everywhere. Lots of family love too... nice and perky card.

Now this card, this card volunteered for that single pull.
The chariot reversed
It says you are having issues progressing. Are you not feeling deserving or is this an issue with your thought information overload? Recheck your steps, ask advise on different methods. Also, very important, do not rush! Take your sweet time because if you move even a little too fast, you could be failing to slip into that last step as you are hoping for.
Let me know how this all sounds or helps. I really tried to connect with my experimental method to help :)
>>
>>16999700
I am probably of no use currently. This read was rough on me, beginner strength. Also watching something wothbthe husband. Look for me in a bit and I'll try and help. Give me a nickname or code word to know it is you if I ask :)
>>
>>16999705
You really did help, man.
You really did...
thanks for the reading, I'll take everything you said into consideration.
I will achieve what I need to tonight, otherwise there is no tomorrow for me. And I don't want that.
Let me just wish this is the answer.
Thank you.
>>
>>16999717
Lose the doubt and you will be rewarded my friend. Please, come back and find me tomorrow to tell me you achieved it!!
>>
>>16999723
I will.
:^)
>>
I need a spirit reader to be on please. I'm thinking either my bani sent worked and another one found me or the little girl is still here. My sons toy keep being weird, not batteries dying weird either.. maybe lol.
>>
>>16999728
Geezus.... *banishment lol
>>
File: buddhatreeoflife.jpg (1MB, 1313x1667px) Image search: [Google]
buddhatreeoflife.jpg
1MB, 1313x1667px
>>16999724
>>
>>16999649
Thanks, anon.
>>
yooo anyone here? Poliwag ?
>>
>>17000408

>>17000408

>>17000408
>>
NEW BREAD
>>17000408
>>17000408
Thread posts: 348
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.