[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time traveller spotted on /R9K/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: timemach.png (53KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
timemach.png
53KB, 1600x1200px
>>>/r9k/24300837
So what do you think: "Clever hoax"... or "absolute truth"?
>>
>>16977101
>retard spotted
that's not really news on this board
>>
>>16977101
Neither. Boring garbage. The ass couldn't even name a single interesting event in the future. He highlights why everyone hates roleplayers, no effort whatsoever. Just attention whoring.

Most roleplayers are, sadly, like late teens who show up to a house on Halloween begging for candy and are too lazy and pointless to have even made costumes. They're too lazy and pointless to even manage to threaten people with half decent tricks (or any tricks at all.) They're just lazy, boring people pawing around for free handouts. That's kind of how too many roleplayers are.

So that isn't the truth...it's not clever by any means. I wouldn't really say it goes far enough to be called a hoax, clever or otherwise. I guess it could be an absolute like, "absolutely useless," but I dunno...
>>
>>16977119
I disagree, i thought if anything it was a clever satire on the concept of a "time traveler"

as if to say, its ridiculous to ask someone from the future what "has happened" as in reality if time travel ever was discovered, those who did partake likely wouldnt be intellectual gods.

they wont know everything - obly wwqt wqgey bjowu
>>
>>16977119
How do you explain the technical schematic for the time machine then?
>>
>>16977101
>do sex robots exist in 2031
>no, gross lol.

Since sex robots are almost a thing now I find that highly unlikely.

>is isis still a thing
>how would I know

This person's clearly admitted they're not from the future, because that's how they wouldn't know.

It's not even a clever hoax, it's some kid playing pretend.
>>
>>16977125
If you thought that was "clever" satire then you must think farting amounts to a witty and thought provoking pun.
>>
>>16977127
You can find technical schematics for a time machine by looking for them on google images now, that doesn't really prove anything.
>>
>>16977129
it could be that he just isnt aware of them existing... ever heard of an "unreliable narrator"?
>>
>>16977137
at the very least, how do you explain this specific time machine schematic? there are no results for it on google image... i dont know i think theres more to this than meets the eye.
>>
>>16977137
Plus, how do you explain where the time machine came from?

Direct quote from thread:

lol well if you want to talk about the origin of the first time machine well thats a story i can tell you about... its simple: a large scale version of it was found in a secret room of george washingtons childhood home ... a strange device.... in fact, a device that didnt even work... this was in 2026...

years later, a secret compartment was found on that very same machine that led to a secret room in the childhood home of benjamin franklin, it was the second half of the machine.

when we put them together, an ancient script was revealed... yes thats right, the priorly unknown section of the rossetta stone that didnt correlate with any other known language?

it was the same alphabet... well, fast forward to 2027, thats right, we got the machine working... and work it did - we actually... (well not me, but the very first time flipper) was able to benjamin franklin and george washington as they just finished assembling the device... and it was actually him who convinced them NOT to travel back in time, thus leading to the stable timeline we currently had prior to our current timeloop. (fun fact, i later went back in time and met the first time flipper as he meet those two, and convinced the time flipper instead to do a "very risky" "double flip" using the machine that george and ben assembled.

needless to say, something amazing happened, he was able to travel even further back in time to the original creation of the time machine and learn straight from the horses mouth how it works. (i cannot divulge further information on this encounter lol as they may or may not be divine being, one day i hope to do the double flip too and meet them for myself)

so anyway, when he flipped back to the present-future, he condensed the ancient relic and patented the result: "the first timecase"
>>
>>16977127
I would say that anyone claiming that counts as meaningful evidence is counting on the fact that the people they're talking to can't read technical schematics, have no ability to comment on its legitimacy and are too stupid and credulous to doubt them. Or, you know, are just involved in a really half-assed and unimaginative troll that's already been done far better by better kinds of people.

And I'd be right.
>>
>>16977151
i dont know it looks like something that could really exist... i dont see why someone would make it up.
>>
File: AMinusMinus.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
AMinusMinus.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
>>16977146
George Washington's Boyhood home was destroyed by fire in 1740. See what I mean about lazy and half-assed? No attempt to even make a believable story. Just some dumb kid wanting attention. F minus minus!
>>
>>16977155
>i dont see why someone would make it up.
I'm very sorry and I don't mean to sound rude, but you're either too ignorant and inexperienced or too much a dishonest and fairly stupid troll for me to continue speaking with.
>>
>>16977144
The "time machine schematic" is a drawing that's not very descriptive at best.

>>16977146
I'd assume that it's from the mind of somebody who's creative and into science fiction. This person claims to have no idea about history and then claims donald trump has won every single election since 2016 and can name specific years about the discovery and creation of a time travel device?

There's also a lot of other things OP says that are pretty bullocks and contradictory. I don't think it's a reputable source.
>>
>>16977160
surely the ruins still exist in some regard, at the very least you can stand atop of the ground it once stood on.

is it so far fetched to believe there may be a hidden cellar or something on the property?

Also, if his house burned down, then surely he lived in a home after that - unless youre insinuating that george washington was homeless afterwards.
>>
>>16977173
Do yourself a favor and just give it up. Fucking christ putting this much effort into something this stupid. Go read a fucking book you sad collection of twats.
>>
>>16977167
If donald trump becomes a god king is it so far fetched to know that hes been winning elections into pertuity?

especially since as a guest in our era he would know that currently donald trump has not yet won. so therefore he could assume that this is the year he takes the cake.

As for knowing specific dates about time travel you can wave that away by the fact that he is highly engrained into time travel culture, its his hobby as well as his job apparently. So its not too far fetched that he'd be knowledgeable about at least that.
>>
>>16977173
WOAH I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING.

what if the time leapers burnt the house themselves O_O after pillaging the technology, to prevent others from starting a new loop. It makes sense in the lore ...
>>
Link anyone? I wanna laugh at it's shitness.
>>
>>16977195
Oh I found it..

>>16977101

>VR is nothing but PR lol

I stopped there
>>
>>16977205
its in the OP.
>>
>>16977213
God that was the worst! Except the rest of it, which actually gets even worse...
>>
>>16977214
yh found it
>>16977213
thats me.
>>
You would think scientists would hire smarter time-travellers tbqh. The vetting process must be "first come first served". They always seem to hire absolute fucking idiots.
>>
>>16977101
Stupid fuck, no other description fits you.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.