[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, I am a time traveller from the year 2031. I will answer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 4

File: timemach.png (53KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
timemach.png
53KB, 1600x1200px
Hello, I am a time traveller from the year 2031. I will answer select questions for the next 30 minutes.
>>
>>24300837
look at my cool time machine :P
>>
>>24300837
do i have a gf in the future
>>
>>24300837
is vr as good as it seems?
>>
>>24300837
Is everyone a kek in 2013?
>>
>>24300837
How many wieners can you fit in your boipussy?
>>
What are the european geopolitics on 2031? Does russia finally advance on romania?

Will sweden join nato or have a coalition with other fennoskandian countries?
>>
Where is Matthew Rink in 2030?
>>
>>24300837
how are the memes? what ones should I invest in?
>>
>>24300896
I dont know you.

>>24300904
VR is nothing but PR lol.

>>24300907
I dont know what that means, plus youve already been to 2013 so surely youd know more than me.

>>24300919
i wont answer questions such as this ... please remain on topic.
>>
>>24300937
how should i know? im a time traveller, not a historian.
>>
Do sex robots exist in 2031?
>>
Does Trump win the 2016 election?

Does nationalism return to Europe?
>>
Do males ever understand females?
>>
who was phone
>>
>>24300960
PR?
>>
>>24300837
Was 911 an inside job?
>>
How we doin on sex bots f.am?
Also predict the election so we know you're real
>>
>>24300837
will my anime girls ever come to life
>>
>>24300984
no, gross lol.

>>24301003
yes. trump is epic!

>>24301005
lol? i dont understand.
>>
>>24301030
Pro reality, its the top VR experience in the future... its essentially an arcade for extremely high quality VR.... but careful... its pretty epic.

>>24301023
like an iphone lol?

>>24301043
donald trump wins the next two elections... and every election from then on. cool huh? lol.
>>
>>24300837
How did you came back?
>>
Does Jesus return?

He said brb.

Does it happen within the time frame?
>>
>>24301089
via a time machine, i work for a time travelling vacation firm... sometimes people stay in the past too long so i have to fire up my personal time case and flip to the past to bring them home safely lol.
>>
>>24300837
Is ISIS still a thing?

Is Australia still the country with the best quality of life?
>>
>>24301093
nope we're still waiting lol
>>
>>24301087
>lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
fucking stop dumbass

at least TRY to be convincing
fuck nobody wouldve put up with this shit 3 years
>>
>>24301176
lol chill out pastoid, do you really think a time traveller would be stoic and knowledgeable? life isnt like the movies kid... youve got a lot of growing up to do lol.
>>
>>24301135
how would i know lol... -_-
>>
>>24301087
>donald trump wins the next two elections... and every election from then on
Terrific. Is America great again?
>I already know the answer
>>
>>24301233
you bet lol its one of the most popular time travel destinations. lol. we're caught in a time pool
>>
We need proof.
>>
>>24301278
ah proof... that undeniable object that affects the quantifiability of your perspective... no .. believe me im sure you do "want" proof...

but "need" it? doubtful, think of it like this biblical paraphrase: "the birds do not worry about where they get their substance from"... as god will ensure none of his believers go hungry... so too can you feel the inherent truth in my words.

think about it... can you not feel yourself wading in the endless time pool?

that said... if you want "proof", the OPs image is a "diagram" of my timecase.
>>
John Titor go home
>>
>>24300837
Did you meet John Titor? Is he full of shit?
>>
>>24300837
Whos the new name in rap music in 2016.
>>
>>24301353

Kill yourself hippie
>>
Are you John Titor?
Can you get me out of here?
>>
>>24300837
Strange no returns on reverse image search. Did you just draw this? What's a timecase?
>>
Tell me a big company that's around in your time that isn't around now.
>>
>>24301402
like i said... im not a historian...

>>24301367
lol how could i meet a character in a movie? well.. i did meet the actor who played him sort of... i saw him eat a donut anyway lol. he shot a commercial for our time travel agency lol.
>>
>>24301442
>>24301353
What will be the exact death count in France?
>>
Has pedophilia been legalized yet?
>>
>>24301442
Its similar to a personal computer, in fact, it does have an on board media computer built into it loaded with various encyclopedias and media reading devices such as floppy disk drives, cd roms, etc.

as well as obviously housing the time actuator that focuses the hawking radiation allowing me to time flip.
>>
>>24300837
do they cure addiction and depression?
>>
>>24301522
Did you remember to use a proxy server?
>>
>>24301463
alright then whos the big name in rap in 2031
>>
How old are you? I mean in 2031 , can you literally go fuck yourself?
>>
>>24301455
che**wa*s (censored as to not influence the creation of this company) its a casual dining restaurant... very popular among the hobbyist time flippers.
>>
>>24301574
whats that haha sorry, this is my first time flip to 2016 usually im wrangling people from more interesting eras...

>>24301582
im 24 but i was raised in a time loop lol... its a long story.

>>24301579
i dont listen to music...im not a loser.

>>24301530
yeah, its called positive thinking, dude lol.

>>24301511
no... what the lol...
>>
How many muslims will be in Europe?
>>
>>24301469
not a historian lol, i suppose i could look it up on my timecase but... i probably shouldnt give exact numbers like that!! you understand lol.
>>
>>24301667
>one of the most normal activities makes me a loser

Explain.
>>
>>24301667
So future chad is visiting the robot community, it's 2015 by the way
>>
>>24301667
wait so if its a loop then we are all trapped in the cycle
fix it faggot
>>
How's it even possible? You can't travel back in time in the same universe you could only do so by creating an alternate universe. Fucking Austrilia tested this. >>24301705
>>
im a better story teller than underage OP. ask me anything.
>>
>>24301711
well, to explain it with a metaphor we'd both understand... if you say someone throwing a baseball outside or playing with a typewriter ... youd think "what the heck, surely theres a better use of his time?"

i guess you could say some mediums of entertainment have a "best by" date. dont worry, youre just a loser by my societys standards!!
>>
I know this is probably bullshit but i don't care it's like santa
>>
>>24301764
no its fine, once you time travel for the first time you become aware of the loop, so its more like immortality than a video constantly rewinding.

its more like we're creating a spiritual successor to the original video ... so theres nothing to fix!
>>
Ops gone back to his little future or something good cause he's a dickhole
>>
>>24301765
So... He has just created us? He's fucking god!!!!
>>
Op if you're real tell me how many seasons of rick and morty are made. I know you fucking know ok? It probably lasted 15 years.
>>
File: timeexpl.png (6KB, 622x347px) Image search: [Google]
timeexpl.png
6KB, 622x347px
>>24301765
the loophole is we entered a loop lol, so despite it technically being the past i am in fact in the future if that makes sense... its hard to explain haha! lol

i drew a diagram to help explain the concept lol
>>
>>24301939
i dont know what that is sorry lol.

>>24301848
no still here lol, cant leave until i wrangle the time interloper lol
>>
>>24302001
Ok tell me something big about videogames, science (human clones) and how the fuck in 15 years we created a time machine and maked it commercial
>>
>>24302103
lol well if you want to talk about the origin of the first time machine well thats a story i can tell you about... its simple: a large scale version of it was found in a secret room of george washingtons childhood home ... a strange device.... in fact, a device that didnt even work... this was in 2026...

years later, a secret compartment was found on that very same machine that led to a secret room in the childhood home of benjamin franklin, it was the second half of the machine.

when we put them together, an ancient script was revealed... yes thats right, the priorly unknown section of the rossetta stone that didnt correlate with any other known language?

it was the same alphabet... well, fast forward to 2027, thats right, we got the machine working... and work it did - we actually... (well not me, but the very first time flipper) was able to benjamin franklin and george washington as they just finished assembling the device... and it was actually him who convinced them NOT to travel back in time, thus leading to the stable timeline we currently had prior to our current timeloop. (fun fact, i later went back in time and met the first time flipper as he meet those two, and convinced the time flipper instead to do a "very risky" "double flip" using the machine that george and ben assembled.

needless to say, something amazing happened, he was able to travel even further back in time to the original creation of the time machine and learn straight from the horses mouth how it works. (i cannot divulge further information on this encounter lol as they may or may not be divine being, one day i hope to do the double flip too and meet them for myself)

so anyway, when he flipped back to the present-future, he condensed the ancient relic and patented the result: "the first timecase"
>>
>>24302296
T-that's pretty cool man... So we are not cloning yet?
>>
>>24302370
no no cloning, although we're only in the third loop so whos to say what exciting divinations we will reach in a few more cycles.
>>
>>24302296
12 years I can wait that long.
>>
List some major happenings that happened 2016+
>>
>>24302465
lets see... the discovery of a means to time travel... hmm....... what more do you want?

im a time flipper dude, i time flip, thats what i know. im not a website lol, i dont know everything. i only know what i know.
>>
Can you take past people to the future?
>>
>>24302502
You are the lousiest time flipper in the world. You don't even know history
>>
>>24302532
you can only travel as far into the future (aka the past) as the current deviations placement... aka if you reference this diagram... >>24301974

lets say the farthest time has advanced from my reference is blue, i havent reached blues loop horizon yet... i can travel to the future that (is now the past) that is green... but I cant travel to the orange deviations future yet.

so if you want to travel to a future thats already happened, sure i could take you there.
>>
>>24302596
>implying actual people know history
>>
>>24302596
what can i say... history is boring - im just in it for the thrill of time flipping... plus its a very prestigious job lol .

id still do it even if it wasnt my job though - i love it that much lol.
>>
>>24302664
Take me home flipper-sempai, just let me put a t - shirt
>>
>>24300837
Why did you come back now?
>>
OPs just a giant pothead I'm sure now.
>>
>>24302692
i said i could bud... obviously i wont. lol, its hard enough keeping track of the time flippers who go through the proper channels. sorry bud, wait a few more years and you can book a flip for yourself.
>>
>>24302739
It's expensive?, and why r9k?
>>
>>24302761
He traveled back in time just to shitpost on r9k lel.
>>
What the powerball number for 11/18/2015
>>
>>24302708
i work for a time flip agency, we basically sell people vacations into the past. of course sometimes they dont come want to come back so thats when they send hardcore flippers like me in after them, to bring them back safely.

usually the type of people who make a run for it choose more interesting eras though.. lets just say if this trip was for pleasure you wouldnt find me in 2016. lol.
>>
>there are people reading this right now who think this isn't role playing
>there are people reading this right now who don't realize this is the plot of a movie

Oh I'm laughing
>>
File: 1442175993663.jpg (74KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
1442175993663.jpg
74KB, 500x493px
>>24302818
Fucking thank you now I can go to sleep fuck you op fuck you to hell nigger
>>
>>24302818 how is called the movie seems pretty interesting
>>
>>24302761
not really, anyone could afford to go sight seeing in a different era for a day or two... longer visits incur higher fees as they also come with a higher level of responsibility. only the most hardcore of time flippers will flip for longer than 2 weeks, and such a flip requires certification by a licensed time flip instructor.

usually these hobbyist type of flippers that are so engrained in the culture of time flipping are very ethical about when they leave and what they do in the past... but when they do decide to go against the rules they're the hardest to track down.

the guy im currently looking for has already overstayed by three days.
>>
>>24302790
Tell me the story of the people you are looking for, someone visiting a dead familiar?
>>
>>24302887
probably not. its hard to say why exactly they're staying until youve found them but generally these types are just thrill seekers. i doubt theres any profound reason. the guy in question has flipped several times before with no incident.
>>
>>24302884
Oh cool, what bringed him here? Was the Paris terrorist attack?
>>
>>24302938
probably not, the only time flip agencys in the world are based in america in an effort to control the movement of time flippers, especially in cases like this.
>>
>>24302984
There's one in Florida? Ok so.. If I go to Washington's house and look for it... Would you try me to not?
>>
>>24303052
we've already removed the secret room in the timeloop, theres nothing there anymore.
>>
>>24303150
Jmmm pretty good, finally how it's sex viewed in the future? Are you virgin? Will robots fuck?
>>
What is a cool thing that you enjoy doing in 2031 that I can't do right now?
>>
>>24303202
-_- okay we're done here.

everyone the "AMA" has concluded, thank you for your participation. please in the future consider us for your time flip excursions.
>>
>>24303205
time flip lol. it really is the greatest past time. on my last time flip i had to sword fight this neet atop a slippery feudal castle in the rain, during a cold winter. it was epic. in fact, i believe he is about to be born any day now O_O we were actually friends in a past future... after that sword fight that we put both of our honor on, as time flippers.
>>
>>24303305
A pleasure roleplaying op, why swords don't you have guns to prevent that?
>>
>>24303379
well this was in the very first loop.. before we fully understood the ramifications of time flipping, in an effort to not disrupt the current theory of "time" we adapted period specific weaponry to settle our feud, so as not to aruse suspicion.

of course, we now know that it doesnt really matter due to the nature of the time loop... so in hindsight it was an unnecessary precaution.
>>
ELOI GF WHEN
>>
>>24303457
Oh it was but fuck it i'd love to swordfight with you, maybe your opponent it's me
>>
>>24302502
>i only know what i know.
so what did you think of the lastest owarimonogatari episode you faggot
>>
File: animeme.png (444KB, 704x394px) Image search: [Google]
animeme.png
444KB, 704x394px
>>24305110
i made this because you caught the reference i made!! :P consider it an unlockable extra -_-
>>
>>24300837
Did Europe became an Isamic continent?
>>
>>24305329
europe is a country not a continent.
>>
Today i can get by without a phone or social media accounts, i could easly go without internet if I had to...

so my first line of inquiry would be to question the extent in which technology influences a person in the future... is it even possible to be 'off the grid' in 2031?
>>
>>24305377
well the way time travel works is by means of an arcane relic created by our precursers (the initiators of a time loop prior to our own) so as such it could be argued that we ourselves are technology.

so no, the faintest heart beat can spin the time pool past prior diversions... its foolish to attempt to live off the "grid" when time is traversible..... your lives are nothing more than an epic gallery for time flippers!!!
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.